Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
No pukes Bree, lets leave. (Chewer)comments   back
  
(47 ratings and 9832 hits. Posted 2003/04/14)
*Chewer the Swamp Monster*



> Okay, so there was nothing to fight at Bree-Fornost, so we did what any normal troll
> would have done, we decided to go GH!



o>say ok, if u in absolute shit and cant get w, go back e :)
emote munches 'ok, if u in absolute shit and cant get w, go back e :)'
Ok.

o>
Sécr?t nods solemnly.

o>
[score]
643/643 hits and 117/135 moves.

o>
Crol nods solemnly.

o>say otherwise meet greenholm
emote munches 'otherwise meet greenholm'
Ok.

o>st
You are already standing.

o>look
Old East Road
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Jamie is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o>w
Old East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
Old East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· i'm fine ···

o>w
Light Forest Bordering the Road
A hobbit is here walking around.
A smiling hobbit child is playing around here.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^.
A hobbit yells 'Several Trolls are here on the Laght Forest Borderang the Road!'
!>s
Old East Road
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
Opening in the Forest
On the ground, there are two hooded brass lanterns.
The corpse of a hobbit is lying here.
The corpse of a Captain is lying here.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>
Carey tells you 'you lads still west?'

o>look
Opening in the Forest
You see two hooded brass lanterns on the ground.
The corpse of a hobbit is lying here.
The corpse of a Captain is lying here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Jamie is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o>w     
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Brandywine
A salmon swims here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, south, ^west^.
Thick ice covers the water.

o>w
Jamie pours some water into a water skin.
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
By the River Brandywine
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
The ground is very frosty.
!>w
On the Side of the Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>s
w
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o>w
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, [south], ^west^.

o>w
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o>Jamie drinks water from a water skin.
w
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
The East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· water is best ···
w
Witfurrows
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
!>Sécr?t intercepts a Bounder's blow.
A Bounder barely pierces Sécr?t's right arm and tickles it.
Sécr?t pounds a Bounder's body extremely hard and shatters it.
The East Road
A duck is here, quacking happily.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
The East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
The East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
The East Road
A hobbit is here walking around.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
A hobbit yells 'Some Trolls are here un the East Road!'
!>w
A hobbit fails to hit Mastah.
Mastah hits a hobbit's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear a hobbit's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
Mastah gets a pile of coins from the corpse of a hobbit.
w
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
You don't see a corpse to get things from.

o>
Inside the Small Village of Frogmorton
A hobbit is here walking around.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
A hobbit yells 'Some Trulls are here inside the Small Vallage of Frugmurtun!'
!>w
Inside the Small Village of Frogmorton
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
Exits: [north], ^east^, ^west^.

o>s
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
A Field near Some Trees
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
A Pic-Nic Place
An apple tree with bright green leaves grows here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
A Small Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
A Cultivated Field
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
A Cultivated Field
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
A Cultivated Field
The black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
A Cultivated Field
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
!>w
A North-South Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
A Bounder has arrived from the east.
A Well-Farmed Field
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>s
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
An Orchard
Exits: ^north^, ^south^.

o>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o>s
A Wheat Field
Some cereals are lying here, it looks like wheat.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

o>n
An Orchard
Exits: ^north^, ^south^.

o>n
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
A Bounder has arrived from the east.
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
The East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
A Bounder has arrived from the west.
The East Road
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
!>w
A Large Hay Field
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>s
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
A Large Pasture
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
s
A Vegetable Garden
A carrot is lying here.
You see two potatoes on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>
A Small Field
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
A Field of Hay
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>s
The East Road
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
!>
A Bounder pierces Mastah's right hand and tickles it.
Mastah hits a Bounder's body extremely hard and shatters it.
!>s
Low Hills
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o>w
The East Road
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
!>n
Waymeet
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, west.

o>w
Guards Post
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
A Shirriff stands here, keeping a watchful eye on things.
A Shirriff stands here, keeping a watchful eye on things.
*an Elf* is resting here.
Exits: ^east^.
!>
A Shirriff slashes your right hand extremely hard and tickles it.
You hit a Shirriff's right arm extremely hard.
! HP:Fine a Shirriff:Fine>
A Shirriff tries to slash Crol, but he parries successfully.
! HP:Fine a Shirriff:Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
! HP:Fine a Shirriff:Fine>
Crol panics, and attempts to flee.
Crol leaves east.
! HP:Fine a Shirriff:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Waymeet
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, west.
! HP:Fine>*
cha mood aggr
Ok.
! HP:Fine>
Crol leaves west.
! HP:Fine>s
The East Road
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine>w
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine>w
Grasslands
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.
! HP:Fine>
A Bounder strongly slashes your left leg and tickles it.
You hit a Bounder's head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Hurt>
Sécr?t tells you 'stock road atm :P'
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Hurt>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Hurt>-
cha mood wimpy
Ok.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Hurt>flee
You are already attempting to flee!
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Hurt>w
w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
The East Road
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine>w
Grasslands
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.
! HP:Fine>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...
A Bounder barely slashes Crol's right leg and tickles it.
! HP:Fine>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...
! HP:Fine>s
The East Road
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Fine>
A young ranger has arrived from the west.
A butterfly leaves west.
! HP:Fine>w
The East Road
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
A Bounder has arrived from the west.
! HP:Fine>w
w
The East Road
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
You begin to see some clouds.
A Bounder has arrived from the west.
! HP:Fine>
A Bounder tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You hit a Bounder's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Bounder leaves north.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Fine>flee
A Bounder has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
The East Road
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
The clouds begin to disappear.
! HP:Fine>w
A Bounder strongly pierces your body and tickles it.
w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Bounder has arrived from the west.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Bounder quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
The East Road
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
You begin to see some clouds.
! HP:Fine>w
w
A young ranger yells from the east 'A Troll as here on the Eyst Road!'
The East Road
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
A Bounder barely pierces your right hand and tickles it.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>A Bounder pierces your right leg hard and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge a Bounder's attempt to pierce you.
A Bounder has arrived from the west.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>flee
w
You flee head over heels.
The East Road
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
! HP:Fine>w
A Bounder lightly pierces your right hand and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Bounder has arrived from the west.
A Bounder quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
Jamie has arrived from the east.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>w
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Jamie leaves west.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>w
You flee head over heels.
The East Road
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
The clouds begin to disappear.
! HP:Fine>w
The East Road
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
You begin to see some clouds.
! HP:Fine>w
A Bounder strongly pierces your left arm and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Bounder has arrived from the west.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Bounder quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>w
A Bounder barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
The East Road
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
! HP:Fine>w
A Bounder leaves east.
Bend in the East Road
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here, fighting Jamie.
Jamie is here, fighting a Bounder.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.
A Bounder has arrived from the east.
! HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...
A Bounder fails to pierce you.
Jamie hits a Bounder's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Bounder tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
Jamie panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>flee

A Bounder strongly pierces your left arm and tickles it.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>w
You flee head over heels.
A Small Pond
A placid pond is here, inviting you to take a refreshing drink.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
Thick ice covers the water.
Jamie has arrived from the south.

o HP:Fine>w
Spring
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine>w
Garden
You see four mushrooms on the ground.
A hobbit farmer is here, thinking about seeds and vegetables.
Exits: ^east^, [south], ^west^.
The ground is very frosty.
! HP:Fine>A hobbit farmer fails to pierce you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You hit a hobbit farmer's right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
! HP:Fine a hobbit farmer:Awful>
Jamie has arrived from the east.
! HP:Fine a hobbit farmer:Awful>
Jamie leaves west.
A hobbit farmer panics, and attempts to flee.
! HP:Fine a hobbit farmer:Awful>
A hobbit farmer panics, and attempts to flee.
A hobbit farmer leaves east.

o HP:Fine>s
The door seems to be closed.

o HP:Fine>w
Pipeweed Field
There are three piles of pipe-weed here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine>s
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine>Jamie has arrived from the west.
Pipeweed Field
There is some pipe-weed here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.

o HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine>e
Pipeweed Field
There are three piles of pipe-weed here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Jamie is standing here.
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.
Jamie leaves west.

o HP:Fine>e
Garden
On the ground, there are four mushrooms.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^east^, [south], ^west^.
! HP:Fine>
A Bounder tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
A butterfly has arrived from the west.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>
A Bounder pierces your right foot and tickles it.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Bounder strongly pierces your body and tickles it.
A Bounder pierces your body hard and tickles it.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>flee
A Bounder has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
Spring
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A hobbit farmer is here, thinking about seeds and vegetables.
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.
Thick ice covers the water.
! HP:Fine>e
A Small Pond
A placid pond is here, inviting you to take a refreshing drink.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine>e
Sécr?t narrates 'me waymeet'
Plains
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
The ground is very frosty.

o HP:Fine>s
The East Road
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
A Bounder tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>
A Bounder pierces your head hard and tickles it.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
Bend in the East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

o HP:Fine>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine>
A Bounder has arrived from the east.
A Bounder quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
You hit a Bounder's body extremely hard.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Hurt>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Hurt>flee
s
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Bounder has arrived from the east.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Bounder tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
A Bounder pierces your body and tickles it.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Bend in the East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine>w
The East Road
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
Exits: [north], ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Fine>w
A Bounder leaves west.
The East Road
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Fine>w
Bend in the East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^.

o HP:Fine>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine>s
Bend in the East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine>w
The East Road
A young man in ranger's attire is here, travelling the roads.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
A young ranger yells 'A Trull is here on the East Road!'
! HP:Fine>w
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine>w
w
The East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
w
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
A Bend in the Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
An Orchard
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
A Bend in the Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>s
A Bend in the Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
The East Road
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
w
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, (south), ^west^.
A cute rabbit has arrived from the east.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
Michel Delving
A Shirriff stands here, keeping a watchful eye on things.
A hobbit is here walking around.
A hobbit is here walking around.
Exits: (north), ^east^, [south], ^west^, [down].
A hobbit yells 'Sume Trulls are here an the Michel Delvang!'
A hobbit yells 'Some Trulls yre here in the Michel Delvang!'
A Shirriff slashes Mastah's right foot extremely hard.
A hobbit fails to hit Mastah.
Mastah hits a Shirriff's head extremely hard.
! HP:Fine Move:Tired>Michel Delving
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
Road to Grey Havens
Exits: [north], ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
Road to Grey Havens
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.
The clouds begin to disappear.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>na ok, im past
Ok.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Mastah has arrived from the east.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^east^, ^south^.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Mastah narrates 'me too'

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>na mastah too
Ok.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>s
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>n
Hilltop
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, [down].

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - Hilltop
Chewer               - Hilltop

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>say tired
emote munches 'tired'
Ok.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>score
552/643 hits and 41/135 moves.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>stat
OB: 74%, DB: -37%, PB: 46%, Armour: 2%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 147,252 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 496. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- panic
- novoid
- a light wound at the head.
- strength
- a light wound at the body.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Mastah says 'bounders dont come here?'

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Mastah sits down and rests.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Mastah reports: Hitz:  464 / 617   Mana: 0 / 0   Movez: 54 / 128

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>say no
emote munches 'no'
Ok.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - Hilltop
Chewer               - Hilltop

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>gr
Your group consists of:
     Chewer (Head of group)
     Mastah
     Jamie
     Azorec
     Phaghz
     Sécr?t
     Crol
     Durcano
     Ashmash

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>ds
[drink skin]
It's empty already.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>score
562/643 hits and 48/135 moves.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>score
563/643 hits and 48/135 moves.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Era narrates 'sorcerer abr'

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t narrates 'me rtgh'

o HP:Fine>na just stick to the road
Ok.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - Hilltop
Chewer               - Hilltop
Sécr?t               - Road to the Grey Havens

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>na ok
Ok.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - Hilltop
Chewer               - Hilltop
Sécr?t               - Road to the Grey Havens
Crol                 - Road to the Grey Havens

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>gr
Your group consists of:
     Chewer (Head of group)
     Mastah
     Jamie
     Azorec
     Phaghz
     Sécr?t
     Crol
     Durcano
     Ashmash

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - Hilltop
Chewer               - Hilltop
Sécr?t               - Road to the Grey Havens
Crol                 - Road to the Grey Havens

o HP:Fine>gr
Your group consists of:
     Chewer (Head of group)
     Mastah
     Jamie
     Azorec
     Phaghz
     Sécr?t
     Crol
     Durcano
     Ashmash

o HP:Fine>score
575/643 hits and 52/135 moves.

o HP:Fine>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o HP:Fine>s
Road to the Grey Havens
A grey wolf is here, thin from starvation.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine>
A starved grey wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You hit a starved grey wolf's right hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

o HP:Fine a starved grey wolf:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o HP:Fine a starved grey wolf:Hurt>look
Road to the Grey Havens
A starved grey wolf is here, fighting YOU.

o HP:Fine a starved grey wolf:Hurt>where
You are too busy right now!

o HP:Fine a starved grey wolf:Hurt>
You hit a starved grey wolf's head extremely hard and shatter it.

o HP:Fine a starved grey wolf:Bad>
Crol has arrived from the east.

o HP:Fine a starved grey wolf:Bad>
Sécr?t has arrived from the east.

o HP:Fine a starved grey wolf:Bad>
Crol leaves west.

o HP:Fine a starved grey wolf:Bad>
Mastah has arrived from the north.
Sécr?t leaves west.

o HP:Fine a starved grey wolf:Bad>look
Road to the Grey Havens
A starved grey wolf is here, fighting YOU.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Fine a starved grey wolf:Bad>
Mastah joins your fight.
Mastah hits a starved grey wolf's left hindleg extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
[get coins corpse]
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

o HP:Fine>look
Road to the Grey Havens
The corpse of a starved grey wolf is lying here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Fine>look
Road to the Grey Havens
The corpse of a starved grey wolf is lying here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
A Bounder has arrived from the east.
! HP:Fine>
A Bounder has arrived from the east.
! HP:Fine>
A Bounder has arrived from the east.
! HP:Fine>where

A Bounder has arrived from the east.
! HP:Fine>A Bounder lightly pierces your body and tickles it.
A Bounder has arrived from the east.
You hit a Bounder's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - Road to the Grey Havens
Chewer               - Road to the Grey Havens
Crol                 - Road to the Grey Havens
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Bad>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Bounder strongly slashes your body and tickles it.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Bad>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Bounder strongly pierces your left leg and tickles it.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Bad>
A Bounder pierces Mastah's body hard and tickles it.
A Bounder has arrived from the east.
Mastah hits a Bounder's body extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Bad>flee

A Bounder fails to pierce you.
A Bounder has arrived from the east.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Bad>You flee head over heels.
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine>w
A Bounder has arrived from the west.
Road to the Grey Havens
The corpse of a starved grey wolf is lying here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting a Bounder.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
A Bounder is here, fighting Mastah.
A Bounder is here, fighting Mastah.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
A Bounder approaches Mastah, trying to slash him.
Mastah panics, and attempts to flee.
Mastah leaves north.
! HP:Fine>
A Bounder quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
A Bounder quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
A Bounder fails to pierce you.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>w

A Bounder quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
A Bounder leaves north.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Mastah has arrived from the north.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>
A Bounder approaches Mastah, trying to pierce him.
! HP:Fine a Bounder:Healthy>flee
w
You flee head over heels.
Road to the Grey Havens
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^west^.
! HP:Fine Move:Tired>A Bounder has arrived from the west.
A Bounder has arrived from the west.
w
Road to the Grey Havens
The corpse of a starved grey wolf is lying here.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
A Bounder is here, fighting Mastah.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting a Bounder.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
A Bounder approaches Mastah, trying to slash him.
A Bounder approaches Mastah, trying to pierce him.
Mastah hits a Bounder's head extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Bounder's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
A Bounder has arrived from the east.
Mastah panics, and attempts to flee.
Mastah leaves west.
w
Road to the Grey Havens
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You don't see a corpse to get things from.
Mastah leaves west.



> Ok, first part done, too bad Jamie didn't make it, and was left east.
> Which maybe wasn't so bad afterall...
> ... so we are regenning some at Nagrorh, when...



*a Hobbit* leaves her hiding place.
*a Hobbit* places a double edged eket in the back of Mastah, resulting in some strange noises and some blood.
! HP:Fine>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
! HP:Fine>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves east.

o HP:Fine>e
k *bear*
The Abandoned Graveyard
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: south, ^west^.
! HP:Fine>They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>k *hobbit*
They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>w
A Forgotten Path
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^east^.

o HP:Fine>k *hobbit*
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>
Jamie tells you 'nods'

o HP:Fine>e
k *hobbit*
The Abandoned Graveyard
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: south, ^west^.
! HP:Fine>They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>s
k *hobbit*
Black Forest
A wolf spider is here, among the trees.
Exits: ^north^, east, south.
The fog disappears.
You don't see any more snow here.

o HP:Fine>s
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>k *hobbit*
Black Forest
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine>s
Black Forest
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Fine>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Fine>s
Murky Waters
Exits: north, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine>e
Ancient Woods
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: west.
You see some fog coming from the west.

o HP:Fine>w
w
Murky Waters
Exits: north, ^east^, ^west^.
The fog disappears.
You don't see any more snow here.

o HP:Fine>
Dark Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: east, ^(west)^.
You see some fog coming from the west.
You begin to see some clouds.
The frosty ground is starting to soften.

o HP:Fine>w
Dense Vegetation
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^(east)^, ^west^.
You have found an elven ranger!

o HP:Fine>w
Tall Grass
There is some snow on the ground.
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine>to
track *hobbit*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Heli?d narrates 'is thora rastolz loadiwg susezheri us bonlavd?'
k *hobbit*
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>w
Grasslands
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
Mastah says 'me?'
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>n
Grasslands
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.
You have found an elven huntsman!
An elven huntsman leaves his hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop tracking your victim.
An elven huntsman strongly hits your right arm and tickles it.
You hit an elven huntsman's right foot extremely hard.

o HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Fine>
Mastah orders 'of all?'

o HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Fine>
Crol joins your fight.
Sécr?t joins your fight.
Mastah joins your fight.
An elven huntsman says 'Od gas yual lamt fezdibi Nawtev! O wall rovozber yue!'
An elven huntsman says 'Ud fav yael laft nispube Seclun! B wirl rumazber you!'
An elven huntsman says 'Pladale bo bee, Crer!'
Mastah hits an elven huntsman's body extremely hard.
Sécr?t pounds an elven huntsman's left foot extremely hard.
Crol hits an elven huntsman's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Hurt>
An elven huntsman hits your right foot very hard and tickles it.

o HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Hurt>
An elven hunter has arrived from the west.

o HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Hurt>
You hit an elven huntsman's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

o HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Wounded>  
An elven huntsman hits your left leg hard and tickles it.

o HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Wounded>
Mastah hits an elven huntsman's head extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Awful>-
cha mood wimpy
Ok.
An elven hunter hits your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.

o HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Awful>
An elven hunter says 'U sall hesd yae uhkir yoo'ra noek, Cnuwer!'

o HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Awful>look
Grasslands
There is some snow on the ground.
An elven huntsman is here, fighting YOU.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven huntsman.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven huntsman.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven huntsman.
An elven hunter is here, fighting YOU.
Sécr?t pounds an elven huntsman's body extremely hard and shatters it.
An elven huntsman is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You hit an elven huntsman's right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear an elven huntsman's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· there u go ···
Crol gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an elven huntsman.
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

o HP:Fine an elven hunter:Healthy>sayr esc

Mastah joins your fight.
An elven hunter says 'Baftalg! I'lr bem you fol phet, Mezbih!'
An elven hunter says 'Ub zaf yaal rozn zagkako Mawpiw! I sill lazevpal yoa!'
Mastah hits an elven hunter's right foot extremely hard.
An elven hunter strongly hits your body and tickles it.

o HP:Fine an elven hunter:Fine>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Sécr?t joins your fight.
An elven hunter says 'Pasdalh! I'lr mob yia mel kvab, Meclep!'
An elven hunter says 'Ob man yeal lozt wiwtuKe Saclab! U welr rawosnal yoo!'

o HP:Fine an elven hunter:Fine>
Crol joins your fight.
An elven hunter says 'Pezmalb! O'll gib yoa wil kveh, Crer!'
An elven hunter says 'At nov yeur lazg favbako Clor! O hall ruvamder yoa!'

o HP:Fine an elven hunter:Fine>
*
cha mood aggr
Ok.

o HP:Fine an elven hunter:Fine>look

An elven hunter hits your head hard and tickles it.

o HP:Fine an elven hunter:Fine>
Grasslands
There is some snow on the ground.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven hunter.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven hunter.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven hunter.
An elven hunter is here, fighting YOU.

o HP:Fine an elven hunter:Fine>
An elven hunter says 'Tlopule to boe, Clil!'
Crol sends an elven hunter sprawling with a powerful bash.

o HP:Fine an elven hunter:Fine>
Mastah hits an elven hunter's right foot extremely hard.
You hit an elven hunter's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

o HP:Fine an elven hunter:Hurt>
Crol hits an elven hunter's right hand extremely hard.
Sécr?t pounds an elven hunter's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Fine an elven hunter:Wounded>look
Grasslands
There is some snow on the ground.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven hunter.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven hunter.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven hunter.
An elven hunter is here, fighting YOU.

o HP:Fine an elven hunter:Wounded>
Mastah hits an elven hunter's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Fine an elven hunter:Bad>
*
cha mood aggr
Ok.

o HP:Fine an elven hunter:Bad>
Crol hits an elven hunter's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
Sécr?t pounds an elven hunter's right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
An elven hunter is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You hit an elven hunter's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear an elven hunter's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
Sécr?t gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an elven hunter.
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

o HP:Fine>to
track *hobbit*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Heli?d narrates 'i meed one badly'
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>n
Stand of Oak Trees
There is some snow on the ground.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
A bouncing rabbit leaves south.
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>n
Grasslands
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>n
Grasslands
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>n
The Road to Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
Jamie narrates '20k hobbit dies in 2 hits=P'
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>e
Bend in the Road
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
k *bear*
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>e
Path in the Vegetation
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>n
Path in the Vegetation
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>n
Entrance to the Elven Hunting Camp
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: (north), ^south^.
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>n
Fireplace
A beer barrel has been left here.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
An elven guard is wandering here, keeping the peace.
Exits: north, east, ^(south)^, ^west^.
The fog disappears.
You don't see any more snow here.
cs
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).
! HP:Fine>clo exit s
Ok.
! HP:Fine>e
Common Tent
A delicious looking apple tart has been placed here.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
A bowl of salad has been placed here.
A small oaken table has been set here.
Exits: north, ^east^, south, west.
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).
! HP:Fine>e
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
An elven guard is wandering here, keeping the peace.
Exits: [north], ^east^, south, west.
You see some fog coming from the west.
The clouds begin to disappear.
The frost is making the ground feel solid.
Phaghz tells you 'trans me grp please'
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· kill :) ···

o HP:Fine>e
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
An elven woman is here merrily walking along.
An elven guard is wandering here, keeping the peace.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
Sécr?t pounds an elven guard's body extremely hard.
An elven guard says 'Id zaf yiur lagt wimkoko Foclut! I fall lanugdal yaa!'
An elven guard barely slashes Sécr?t's right hand and tickles it.
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).
An elven guard has arrived from the west.
! HP:Fine>
Crol joins Sécr?t's fight.
An elven guard says 'Ab wem youl lagt sezmape Crol! O hell lefazdel yoe!'
! HP:Fine>
Mastah joins Sécr?t's fight.
An elven guard says 'Ag fam yaal refd gewnaba Hahdah! I nall lefehbal yaa!'
Mastah hits an elven guard's right leg extremely hard.
! HP:Fine>1
assist secret
You assist Sécr?t.
An elven guard says 'Krenale do Kii, Czihar!'
You hit an elven guard's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
! HP:Fine an elven guard:Hurt Crol:Healthy>
Hark narrates 'ok dwarf in portcullis'
! HP:Fine an elven guard:Hurt Crol:Healthy>
An elven guard slashes Crol's right arm and tickles it.
An elven guard strongly slashes Crol's left leg and tickles it.
! HP:Fine an elven guard:Hurt Crol:Fine>
An elven guard says 'ProKere to daa, Cral!'
Crol sends an elven guard sprawling with a powerful bash.
Sécr?t pounds an elven guard's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Crol:Fine>
Mastah hits an elven guard's left hand extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Fine an elven guard:Awful Crol:Fine>look
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
An elven woman is here merrily walking along.
An elven guard is here, fighting Crol.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
An elven guard is here, fighting Crol.
! HP:Fine an elven guard:Awful Crol:Fine>
An elven woman leaves west.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Awful Crol:Fine>
Crol hits an elven guard's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
An elven guard is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Dying Crol:Fine>1
assist secret
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You hit an elven guard's right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear an elven guard's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
Mastah gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an elven guard.
Sécr?t approaches an elven guard, trying to pound him.
Hark narrates 'anyone coming ?'
You can't find a coins in the corpse.
An elven guard says 'Ih wes yaal lunn sivbedu Mucleb! O well ravamnel yoi!'

o HP:Fine>1
Mastah joins Sécr?t's fight.
assist secret
You assist Sécr?t.
An elven guard says 'Gb nen yeur land saztito Csigor! I zirl lemifdor yei!'
An elven guard says 'It waz yaal lafd nafdoba Wavdaw! I zoll lasoshel you!'
Mastah hits an elven guard's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Fine Crol:Fine>look
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
An elven guard is here, fighting Crol.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Fine Crol:Fine>
Sécr?t pounds an elven guard's head extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Hurt Crol:Fine>
Mastah hits an elven guard's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Hurt Crol:Fine>
An elven woman has arrived from the south.
! HP:Fine an elven guard:Hurt Crol:Fine>
An elven guard says 'Tritari ta die, Crar!'
Crol sends an elven guard sprawling with a powerful bash.
Sécr?t pounds an elven guard's head extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Crol:Fine>
Mastah hits an elven guard's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Fine an elven guard:Awful Crol:Fine>
You hit an elven guard's right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear an elven guard's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
Mastah gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an elven guard.
You can't find a coins in the corpse.
! HP:Fine>1
Sécr?t approaches an elven woman, trying to pound her.
assist secret
You assist Sécr?t.
An elven woman yells 'HURP! Csewel is tlyuvd to kall ma aw Elsog Vilrode!'
An elven woman yells 'NELB! Nicl?t ev dlyimg ta kill he ew Elhun Sirligu!'
An elven woman lightly hits Sécr?t's body and tickles it.
! HP:Fine an elven woman:Healthy Sécr?t:Fine>look
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven woman.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.
An elven woman is here, fighting Sécr?t.
! HP:Fine an elven woman:Healthy Sécr?t:Fine>
Mastah joins your fight.
An elven woman yells 'NOLD! Sowbus oz dryivn to doll mo ag Orsan Farliga!'
! HP:Fine an elven woman:Healthy Sécr?t:Fine>
Crol kisses an elven woman.
An elven woman says 'I am feotffol ba zy wasKawb, kfufK yie.'
Mastah hits an elven woman's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Fine an elven woman:Hurt Sécr?t:Fine>
Crol joins your fight.
An elven woman yells 'VULP! Cral ug blyugb pa kall fe es Ilwow Nirledi!'
Crol hits an elven woman's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You hit an elven woman's right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear an elven woman's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
Crol gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an elven woman.
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

o HP:Fine>1
assist secret
You cannot assist someone who is not fighting.

o HP:Fine>e
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
An Elf is here walking around.
An elven woman is here merrily walking along.
An elven guard is wandering here, keeping the peace.
Exits: [north], ^east^, south, ^west^.
An elf leaves west.
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).
! HP:Fine>e
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
An elven guard is wandering here, keeping the peace.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: ^east^, south, ^west^.
An elven guard has arrived from the west.
Hark narrates 'he out'
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>e
Quiet Fields
There is some snow on the ground.
An elven boy is running about here.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Exits: east, ^west^.
An elven guard has arrived from the west.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop tracking your victim.
An elven guard slashes your body hard and tickles it.
You hit an elven guard's left arm extremely hard.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Fine>
Mastah joins your fight.
Crol joins your fight.
An elven guard says 'Eg wew yaor rawg zazbedo Clel! A nill ramezdor yia!'
An elven guard says 'IK faf yeol rahp menpeka Noshah! O sorl lemofber yau!'
Crol hits an elven guard's right foot very hard.
Mastah hits an elven guard's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Hurt>
An elven guard has arrived from the west.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Hurt>
Sécr?t pounds an elven guard's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
An elven guard says 'Glakale to pea, Heclet!'
An elven guard leaves west.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded>look
Quiet Fields
There is some snow on the ground.
An elven boy is running about here.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
An elven guard is here, fighting Crol.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Crol:Fine>
Mastah hits an elven guard's body extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Bad Crol:Fine>
You hit an elven guard's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
An elven guard is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Dying Crol:Fine>
An elven guard has arrived from the west.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Dying Crol:Fine>
Crol bashes an elven guard to death.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear an elven guard's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
look
Crol gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an elven guard.
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

o HP:Fine>
Quiet Fields
There is some snow on the ground.
An elven boy is running about here.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.
An elven guard is wandering here, keeping the peace.

o HP:Fine>e

Sécr?t pounds an elven guard's right foot extremely hard.
An elven guard says 'Gd was yoil lisb vohdabe ZecreK! A fell rozehpar you!'

o HP:Fine>Mastah joins Sécr?t's fight.
Large Barn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A lonely, sad-looking elf is sitting here in deep thoughts.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, ^west^.
The fog disappears.
You don't see any more snow here.
! HP:Fine>s
Storage Chamber
Exits: north, (down).

o HP:Fine>n
Large Barn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A lonely, sad-looking elf is sitting here in deep thoughts.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, ^west^.
! HP:Fine>w
Quiet Fields
There is some snow on the ground.
An elven boy is running about here.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
An elven guard is here, fighting Mastah.
Exits: east, ^west^.
You see some fog coming from the west.

o HP:Fine>1
assist secret
You assist Sécr?t.
An elven guard says 'Up seg yuar romK mosgodi Csewer! A hilr lemember you!'
You hit an elven guard's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Mastah:Fine>
An elven guard lightly slashes Mastah's left foot and tickles it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Mastah:Fine>look
Quiet Fields
There is some snow on the ground.
An elven boy is running about here.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
An elven guard is here, fighting Mastah.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Sécr?t pounds an elven guard's head extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Mastah:Fine>
Crol joins Sécr?t's fight.
An elven guard says 'Blapuro to deu, Clol!'
Crol hits an elven guard's right hand extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Awful Mastah:Fine>
Mastah hits an elven guard's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
An elven guard is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Dying Mastah:Fine>
An elven boy leaves west.
A beagle leaves west.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Dying Mastah:Fine>
You hit an elven guard's body extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear an elven guard's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
Sécr?t gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an elven guard.
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

o HP:Fine>to
track *hobbit*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· do the cook :) ···
A horse has arrived from the west.

o HP:Fine>e
Large Barn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A lonely, sad-looking elf is sitting here in deep thoughts.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, ^west^.
The fog disappears.
You don't see any more snow here.
s
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).
! HP:Fine>Storage Chamber
Exits: north, (down).
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading down
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>d
Empty Corridor
Greater parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
A thin pair of rigid leather boots are on the ground.
Exits: west, (up).
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>w
Stairs
Exits: east, [up].
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading up
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>open ${exit}
Ok.

o HP:Fine>u
Abandoned Hut
Exits: ^south^, (down).
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>s
Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You see some fog coming from the west.
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>w
The Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.
w
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· do cook? ···
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>
Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
time
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>According to the D?nadan calendar, it is:
4am on Sterday, the 28th of Afteryule, Year 2999 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
It should be the end of the night soon.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Tramin.
Real time is Mon Apr 14 10:53:55 2003 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Mon Apr 14 09:11:48 2003 GMT.

o HP:Fine>n
Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· and that glow pelf? ···
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>w
Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>w
Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>w
The Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You begin to see some clouds.
The frosty ground is starting to soften.
Sécr?t pokes you in the ribs.
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>w
The Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>w
Bend in the Road
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
k *hobbit*
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>n
Bend in the Road
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>w
The Road to Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
w
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>
The Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>w
The Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>n
The Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>w
The Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>w
The Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>w
Bend in the Road
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.
n
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>
Bend in the Road
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>w
The Road to Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>w
Road to Grey Havens
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.
The fog disappears.
You don't see any more snow here.
The frost is leaving its hold of the ground.
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>w
Road to Grey Havens
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>w
Bend in the Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>n
Road to Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.
You have found *a Hobbit*!
Aha, you have found your victim!

o HP:Fine>k *hobbit*
*a Hobbit* leaves her hiding place.
You hit *a Hobbit*'s right leg extremely hard.
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves west.

o HP:Fine>w
k *hobbit*
Small Dirt Path
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.
Mastah tries to hit *a Hobbit*, but she parries successfully.
*a Hobbit* pierces Mastah's right foot and tickles it.

o HP:Fine>o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t pounds *a Hobbit*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

o HP:Fine>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves east.
k *hobbit*

o HP:Fine>w
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>
Small Dirt Path
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.
You have found *a Hobbit*!

o HP:Fine>k *hobbit*
*a Hobbit* leaves her hiding place.
You try to hit *a Hobbit*, but she parries successfully.
*a Hobbit* pierces your body and tickles it.

o HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine>
Mastah approaches *a Hobbit*, trying to hit her.

o HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine>
Mastah hits *a Hobbit*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Hurt>
Crol hits *a Hobbit*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Wounded>
*a Hobbit* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Wounded>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves west.

o HP:Fine>w
k *hobbit*
Small Dirt Path
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine>o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t tries to pound *a Hobbit*, but she parries successfully.
Mastah approaches *a Hobbit*, trying to hit her.
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

o HP:Fine>
Crol approaches *a Hobbit*, trying to hit her.

o HP:Fine>k *hobbit*

Mastah hits *a Hobbit*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Hobbit* barely pierces Sécr?t's right leg and tickles it.

o HP:Fine>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves east.

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>e
k *hobbit*
Small Dirt Path
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the east.

o HP:Fine>o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t approaches *a Hobbit*, trying to pound her.
Crol hits *a Hobbit*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
Mastah approaches *a Hobbit*, trying to hit her.
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
w

o HP:Fine>k *hobbit*

*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves east.

o HP:Fine>
Small Dirt Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>e
k *hobbit*
Small Dirt Path
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Fine>e
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>k *hobbit*
Small Dirt Path
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.
Sécr?t tries to pound *a Hobbit*, but she parries successfully.
Mastah hits *a Hobbit*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Hobbit*'s death cry.
*a Hobbit* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.



> Level 31, Zohra!



> So we stay night at Nagrorh, and then decide to do the next natural thing...
> Kill Aldereon.




*>n
Quiet Fields
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

*>
*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

*>
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves south.

*>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· furin :) ···

*>w
Quiet Fields
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

*>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· gig ···

*>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*>e


! HP:Fine>e
The Refuge
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
Aldereon the ancient Noldo stands here, gazing at a forgotten past (glowing).
Exits: west.
! HP:Fine>
Sécr?t giggles.
! HP:Fine>
Sécr?t approaches Aldereon, trying to pound him.
Crol joins Sécr?t's fight.
Aldereon says 'At waz yoer lavt mevtote Clol! I harr lesafbar yaa!'
Aldereon says 'Od wav yaar rust vozpide Nacr?d! A zalr lisemdel yae!'
! HP:Fine>1
assist secret
You assist Sécr?t.
Aldereon says 'Blanale ta doo, Cvowal!'
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Healthy Sécr?t:Healthy>bash
Aldereon strongly hits Sécr?t's left hand and tickles it.
Aldereon avoids being bashed by Sécr?t who loses her balance.
Aldereon says 'Pn wuv your lowg mispimo Zawdus! U fell lafahber yaa!'
Mastah sends Aldereon sprawling with a powerful bash.
Sécr?t pounds Aldereon's right foot extremely hard and tickles it.
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· aldereon sawks ···
Crol stops using a forest green cloak.
Crol gets a cave-bear fur from a leather backpack.
Crol wears a cave-bear fur about his body.
Crol puts a forest green cloak in a leather backpack.
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>
Crol joins your fight.
! Aldereon:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>
Crol hits Aldereon's right arm extremely hard and tickles it.
Sécr?t pounds Aldereon's left leg extremely hard.
! Aldereon:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>
[score]
You can't do that while fighting.
! Aldereon:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>dis

*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
! Aldereon:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>! Aldereon:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard and tickles it.
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>  
Thog narrates 'bonzo around s gate so care full bn =)'
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves west.
! HP:Fine>
Sécr?t giggles.
! HP:Fine>
Crol hits Aldereon's body extremely hard and tickles it.
! HP:Fine>
Aldereon seems to have recovered his senses.
! HP:Fine>
Mastah hits Aldereon's right leg extremely hard and tickles it.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>look
The Refuge
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
Aldereon is here, fighting Sécr?t (glowing).
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting Aldereon.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting Aldereon.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.
! HP:Fine>
Aldereon says 'Im fes yaol lasd vawdabe Zospah! U zelr runambor yai!'
Mastah sends Aldereon sprawling with a powerful bash.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>
Sécr?t pounds Aldereon's left leg extremely hard and tickles it.
! HP:Fine>
Crol joins Sécr?t's fight.
Crol hits Aldereon's right leg extremely hard and tickles it.
! HP:Fine>stat
OB: 139%, DB: 16%, PB: -5%, Armour: 2%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 25,247 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 496. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>look
The Refuge
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
Aldereon is here, fighting Sécr?t (glowing).
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting Aldereon.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting Aldereon.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting Aldereon.
! HP:Fine>
Sécr?t pounds Aldereon's body extremely hard and tickles it.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>
Crol hits Aldereon's left arm extremely hard and tickles it.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>
Aldereon seems to have recovered his senses.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>look
The Refuge
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
Aldereon is here, fighting Sécr?t (glowing).
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting Aldereon.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting Aldereon.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting Aldereon.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>
Aldereon avoids being bashed by Mastah who loses his balance.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Mastah hits Aldereon's left foot extremely hard and tickles it.
! HP:Fine>look
The Refuge
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
Aldereon is here, fighting Sécr?t (glowing).
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting Aldereon.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting Aldereon.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting Aldereon.
! HP:Fine>
Aldereon says 'Ot zas yoor lavt hufdide Cral! O will limewder yoa!'
Crol sends Aldereon sprawling with a powerful bash.
! HP:Fine>w
A Wooden House
The corpse of a studious elf is lying here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, ^south^.
! HP:Fine>
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves east.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>close ${exit}
That's absurd.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>e
k *dwarf*

*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
! HP:Fine>The Refuge
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
Aldereon is here, fighting Sécr?t (glowing).
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting Aldereon.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting Aldereon.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting Aldereon.
Exits: west.
! HP:Fine>They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>w
A Wooden House
The corpse of a studious elf is lying here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, ^south^.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
You hit *Furin the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard and tickles it.
! HP:Fine *Furin the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves south.
! HP:Fine>e
k *dwarf*
The Refuge
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
Aldereon is here, fighting Sécr?t (glowing).
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting Aldereon.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting Aldereon.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting Aldereon.
Exits: west.
! HP:Fine>They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>
Aldereon seems to have recovered his senses.
! HP:Fine>
Aldereon hits Sécr?t's left foot extremely hard and tickles it.
! HP:Fine>
Aldereon says 'Glemaru te dao, Wasbah!'
Mastah sends Aldereon sprawling with a powerful bash.
Sécr?t pounds Aldereon's left foot extremely hard.
! HP:Fine>k aldereon
Sécr?t giggles.
Aldereon swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>look
The Refuge
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
Aldereon is here, fighting Sécr?t (glowing).
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting Aldereon.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting Aldereon.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting Aldereon.
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>stat
OB: 139%, DB: 16%, PB: -5%, Armour: 2%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 25,247 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 496. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>eq

You hit Aldereon's left hand extremely hard.
Mastah hits Aldereon's body extremely hard.
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>You are using:
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn around neck>   a sword-shaped brooch
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (ragged)
<worn on body>       a soft leather jerkin (ragged)
<worn on legs>       a pair of soft leather trousers (ragged)
<worn on arms>       a thick pair of soft leather sleeves (ragged)
<worn on head>       a hard leather cap (ragged)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (worn out)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a jade bracelet
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (rusted)
<worn on belt>       a pair of orkish war-drums
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>
Crol hits Aldereon's left arm extremely hard.
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· still full hps :P ···
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>
Mastah hits Aldereon's left foot extremely hard.
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>
Sécr?t pounds Aldereon's body extremely hard.
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>
Sécr?t giggles.
You hit Aldereon's body extremely hard.
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>
Aldereon seems to have recovered his senses.
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>
Mastah hits Aldereon's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>
Aldereon hits Sécr?t's right leg hard and tickles it.
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>exa aldereon
Before you stands the pale figure of an elf with the darkest hair 
and the finest elven features. But even when he owns the eternal 
youth of the first born, you notice in his eyes and expression the 
wisdom of countless years. Different from any elf you have known 
before, this Noldo crossed the Helcarax? in a time lost for memory 
along with F?anor and his sons, following a twisted dream. Sad and 
nostalgic memories come to him as he dreams of the day of his return 
to the Blessed Realm.
Aldereon is in very bad shape.
Aldereon seems to have:
       A light wound at the left leg.
Aldereon is using: 
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on body>       an immaculate white tunic (worn out)
<worn on wrist>      a golden elven bracelet
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>
Aldereon says 'Prepelu bo dae, Clol!'
Crol sends Aldereon sprawling with a powerful bash.
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>
Crol hits Aldereon's body extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>
You hit Aldereon's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Mastah hits Aldereon's head extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Awful Sécr?t:Fine>say he bashed exit

Sécr?t pounds Aldereon's body extremely hard and shatters it.
Aldereon is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Awful Sécr?t:Fine>emote munches 'he bashed exit'
Ok.
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Awful Sécr?t:Fine>
*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Awful Sécr?t:Fine>
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves Sécr?t's body very hard and tickles it.
! HP:Fine Aldereon:Awful Sécr?t:Fine>
Mastah hits Aldereon's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear Aldereon's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of Aldereon.
As Crol greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
As Mastah greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
! HP:Fine>
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
! HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
w
k *dwarf*
! HP:Fine>
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves west.
! HP:Fine>
As Sécr?t greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops her!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
! HP:Fine>s
A Wooden House
The corpse of a studious elf is lying here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, ^south^.
You have found *a Hobbit*!
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves east.
! HP:Fine>They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: north, ^east^, south, ^west^.

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>
*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
Sécr?t pounds *Furin the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
You hit *Furin the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves Sécr?t's right foot extremely hard and tickles it.
! HP:Fine *Furin the Dwarf*:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
! HP:Fine *Furin the Dwarf*:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>
Mastah hits *Furin the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
! HP:Fine *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt Sécr?t:Fine>k *dwarf*
k *dwarf*

*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves south.
! HP:Fine>They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>
A horse has arrived from the east.
! HP:Fine>They aren't here.
*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
! HP:Fine>
Sécr?t approaches *Furin the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
! HP:Fine>
Sécr?t pounds *Furin the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
You approach *Furin the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves west.
! HP:Fine>
Crol stops using a cave-bear fur.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*

Crol gets a forest green cloak from a leather backpack.
! HP:Fine>w
They aren't here.
Crol wears a forest green cloak about his body.
! HP:Fine>Crol puts a cave-bear fur in a leather backpack.
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
The corpse of an elven woman is lying here.
The corpse of an elf is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven woman is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
An elven woman is here merrily walking along.
An elven boy is running about here.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
w
They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: (north), ^east^, south, west.

o HP:Fine>w
k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>
Common Tent
A delicious looking apple tart has been placed here.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
A bowl of salad has been placed here.
A sticky honeycomb lies on the ground.
A small oaken table has been set here.
Exits: north, ^east^, south, west.
You don't see any more snow here.
The frosty ground is starting to soften.
! HP:Fine>They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>w
k *dwarf*
Fireplace
A beer barrel has been left here.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
An elven guard is wandering here, keeping the peace.
Exits: north, east, ^(south)^, ^west^.
! HP:Fine>They aren't here.
! HP:Fine>close ${exit}
Ok.
! HP:Fine>
An elven guard fails to hit Crol.
An elven huntsman leaves his hiding place.
An elven huntsman strongly hits your left foot and tickles it.
You hit an elven huntsman's left leg extremely hard.
Crol hits an elven guard's left leg extremely hard.
! HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Fine>td
track *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Fine>
Sécr?t pounds an elven guard's body extremely hard.
An elven guard says 'kh hah yuul lewb sighada Suclot! A fall lamefdel yau!'
! HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Fine>
Mastah joins your fight.
An elven huntsman says 'Plepara na bii, Mosmew!'
Mastah hits an elven huntsman's body extremely hard.
! HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Fine>
An elven guard hits Crol's right foot and tickles it.
! HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Fine>
An elven huntsman hits your left leg very hard and tickles it.
! HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Fine>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· do shadow ···
! HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Fine>
You hit an elven huntsman's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
! HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Hurt>
An elven guard lightly hits Crol's left leg and tickles it.
! HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Hurt>
An elven guard says 'Pladare to hue, Clal!'
Crol sends an elven guard sprawling with a powerful bash.
! HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Hurt>
Sécr?t pounds an elven guard's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Hurt>
Mastah hits an elven huntsman's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Wounded>
An elven huntsman hits your right leg very hard and tickles it.
! HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Wounded>
You hit an elven huntsman's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
! HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Wounded>
Crol hits an elven guard's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Wounded>look
Fireplace
A beer barrel has been left here.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
An elven guard is here, fighting Crol.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven huntsman.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
An elven huntsman is here, fighting YOU.
! HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Wounded>
Sécr?t pounds an elven guard's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Wounded>
An elven huntsman hits your left arm and tickles it.
! HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Wounded>
Mastah hits an elven huntsman's head extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Fine an elven huntsman:Bad>
An elven guard seems to have recovered his senses.
You hit an elven huntsman's right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear an elven huntsman's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
Sécr?t gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an elven huntsman.
You can't find a coins in the corpse.
! HP:Fine>w
Small Pond
Exits: [north], east, [west].
You see some fog coming from the west.

o HP:Fine>e
Fireplace
A beer barrel has been left here.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
The corpse of an elven huntsman is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
An elven guard is lying here, stunned.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
Exits: north, east, [south], ^west^.
The fog disappears.
! HP:Fine>td
track *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Mastah joins Sécr?t's fight.
Crol bashes an elven guard to death.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear an elven guard's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
Mastah gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an elven guard.
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).
! HP:Fine>You can't find a coins in the corpse.
! HP:Fine>e
Common Tent
A delicious looking apple tart has been placed here.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
A bowl of salad has been placed here.
A sticky honeycomb lies on the ground.
A small oaken table has been set here.
Exits: north, ^east^, south, west.
You smell some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).
! HP:Fine>e

Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
An elven boy is running about here.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Exits: (north), ^east^, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.
The frost is making the ground feel solid.
You stop tracking your victim.

o HP:Fine>to
track *hobbit*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Sécr?t pounds an elven boy's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
An elven boy yells 'HTRP! Zocloh is blyonb Ko belr ha ov Ilgev WillaKo!'
Crol joins Sécr?t's fight.
An elven boy yells 'VIRT! Cler im tryank de narl we af Elves Salragu!'
Crol hits an elven boy's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear an elven boy's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
Sécr?t gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an elven boy.
1
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

o HP:Fine>assist secret
You cannot assist someone who is not fighting.

o HP:Fine>e
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
The corpse of an elven woman is lying here.
The corpse of an elf is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven woman is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
An elven woman is here merrily walking along.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).
! HP:Fine>e
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), ^east^, south, ^west^.
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>e
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^east^, south, ^west^.
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>e
Quiet Fields
There is some snow on the ground.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
An elven woman is here merrily walking along.
Exits: east, ^west^.
e
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).
! HP:Fine>Large Barn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A lonely, sad-looking elf is sitting here in deep thoughts.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, ^west^.
You don't see any more snow here.
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).
! HP:Fine>s
Sécr?t swé?rs ···  ···
Storage Chamber
Exits: north, (down).
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading down
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>d
Empty Corridor
Greater parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
A thin pair of rigid leather boots are on the ground.
Exits: west, (up).
w
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>
Stairs
Exits: east, (up).
u
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading up
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>
Abandoned Hut
Exits: ^south^, (down).
Liliah tells you 'mõrvad haldjarahvast?'
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>s
Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
k *hobbit*
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>w

Sécr?t swé?rs ··· skip him? ···

o HP:Fine>
The Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.
w
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>
Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
Liliah tells you ':)'
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>w
Rough Field
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>n
Crol grumbles:  damn
Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· why chase in open ···
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Fine>n
Dense Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^(north)^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

You stop tracking your victim.

o HP:Fine>n
Hidden Path
There is some snow on the ground.
An elven guard is standing here at his post.
An elven guard is standing here at his post.
An elven guard is standing here at his post.
Exits: ^north^, ^(south)^.
An elven guard lightly stabs your right foot and tickles it.
You hit an elven guard's right foot extremely hard.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Fine>
Crol grumbles:  i missed candy

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Fine>
An elven guard swiftly dodges Sécr?t's attempt to pound him.
An elven guard says 'Erodalo go tue, Moclad!'

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Fine>look
Crol joins your fight.
Hidden Path
There is some snow on the ground.
An elven guard is here, fighting YOU.
An elven guard is standing here at his post.
An elven guard is standing here at his post.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
An elven guard says 'Glopelo tu maa, Crol!'
An elven guard stabs your body and tickles it.
Crol hits an elven guard's right leg extremely hard.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Fine>
Liliah tells you 'ja kas sina follad secretit või tema sind :PPP?'

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Fine>
An elven guard lightly stabs Crol's body and tickles it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Fine Crol:Fine>
An elven guard lightly stabs your right leg and tickles it.
You hit an elven guard's right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Hurt Crol:Fine>
Mastah joins your fight.
An elven guard says 'AK zes yeal rawt vamkogu Vofboh! O zull remonmel yee!'
Mastah hits an elven guard's head extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Crol:Fine>
An elven guard stabs your left leg and tickles it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Crol:Fine>
Sécr?t pounds an elven guard's right hand extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Bad Crol:Fine>
An elven guard says 'Et ziz yoer lasd fowdake Clar! P zoll rafompal yoe!'
Crol sends an elven guard sprawling with a powerful bash.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Bad Crol:Fine>t liliah tema midn
look

An elven guard lightly stabs your body and tickles it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Bad Crol:Fine>Ok.
You hit an elven guard's body extremely hard and shatter it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Bad Crol:Fine>
Hidden Path
There is some snow on the ground.
An elven guard is here, fighting Crol.
An elven guard is here, fighting YOU.
An elven guard is here, fighting YOU.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Bad Crol:Fine>
Mastah hits an elven guard's body extremely hard and shatters it.
An elven guard is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Dying Crol:Fine>
An elven guard stabs your right arm and tickles it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Dying Crol:Fine>
Crol hits an elven guard's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear an elven guard's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
Sécr?t gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an elven guard.
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Healthy>
Mastah joins your fight.
An elven guard says 'Blagala Ka pie, Mofkas!'

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Healthy>1
look
Sécr?t pounds an elven guard's body extremely hard.
assist secret
No way! You are fighting for your life!
An elven guard says 'TK zum your lazb foskotu Féclat! A wall lemambar you!'
You hit an elven guard's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Hurt>Crol joins your fight.
Hidden Path
There is some snow on the ground.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
An elven guard is here, fighting YOU.
An elven guard is here, fighting YOU.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
An elven guard says 'IK zem yeer lasb fintoda Clil! A voll remefhur yoe!'
An elven guard stabs your right hand hard and tickles it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Hurt>
An elven guard lightly stabs your body and tickles it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Hurt>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Hurt>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.
Mastah hits an elven guard's body extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Hurt Crol:Healthy>
You hit an elven guard's head extremely hard and shatter it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Crol:Healthy>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.
An elven guard says 'Ab was yeel lasK mewtidu Clol! T sill lamomder yoi!'
Crol sends an elven guard sprawling with a powerful bash.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Crol:Healthy>say ack
emote munches 'ack'
Ok.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Crol:Healthy>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Crol:Healthy>
An elven guard strongly stabs your right hand and tickles it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Crol:Healthy>
Crol hits an elven guard's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Awful Crol:Healthy>
Sécr?t pounds an elven guard's right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear an elven guard's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
Sécr?t gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an elven guard.
Liliah tells you 'good :p'
You can't find a coins in the corpse.
You hit an elven guard's right arm extremely hard.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Fine>
Sécr?t approaches an elven guard, trying to pound him.
An elven guard says 'Blegari bo dae, Zocrag!'

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Fine>
An elven guard stabs your right foot hard and tickles it.

o HP:Fine an elven guard:Fine>



> Round 1.




*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the north. 
*an Elf* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*an Elf* has arrived from the north.
Crol joins your fight.
Mastah joins your fight.
An elven guard says 'Ih haw youl lasd migdoga Muspam! I hirl lemammur yoe!'
An elven guard says 'Prabale ta toi, Clol!'
Mastah hits an elven guard's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Fine an elven guard:Hurt>
Havana narrates 'out'
! HP:Fine an elven guard:Hurt>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You hit an elven guard's right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
! HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Crol:Healthy>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Sécr?t pounds an elven guard's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Crol:Healthy>na DO
Ok.
! HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Crol:Healthy>
Carey narrates 'some out'
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
! HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Crol:Healthy>
An elven guard lightly stabs Crol's left leg and tickles it.
Sécr?t panics, and attempts to flee.
Sécr?t leaves south.
! HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Crol:Fine>
Crol panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
! HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Crol:Fine>
*an Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*an Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
! HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Crol:Fine>
Sécr?t has arrived from the south.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
! HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded Crol:Fine>
Sécr?t approaches an elven guard, trying to pound him.
An elven guard says 'Dradora te bie, Nacleh!'
Mastah panics, and attempts to flee.
Mastah leaves south.
Crol panics, and attempts to flee.
Crol leaves south.
! HP:Fine an elven guard:Wounded>
*an Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*an Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
! HP:Hurt an elven guard:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>na n

*a Hobbit* leaves her hiding place.
You hit an elven guard's body extremely hard and shatter it.
! HP:Hurt an elven guard:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>Ok.
! HP:Hurt an elven guard:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>flee

Crol has arrived from the south.
*an Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*an Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
! HP:Hurt an elven guard:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
Dense Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^(north)^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Hurt>
Crol has arrived from the north.

o HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>n
Sécr?t narrates 'do mobs'
Hidden Path
There is some snow on the ground.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
An elven guard is here, fighting Sécr?t.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
Exits: ^north^, ^(south)^.
! HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
*Furin the Dwarf* approaches Sécr?t, trying to cleave her.
You approach *Furin the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
An elven guard is stunned and will probably die soon.
! HP:Hurt *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt Sécr?t:Fine>
*a Hobbit* tries to pierce Sécr?t, but she parries successfully.
Crol leaves south.
! HP:Hurt *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt Sécr?t:Fine>bash
Sécr?t panics, and attempts to flee.
Sécr?t leaves south.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Sécr?t has arrived from the south.
*an Elf* joins *Furin the Dwarf*'s fight.
*an Elf* stabs your left arm extremely hard and tickles it.
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves your right leg extremely hard.
Sécr?t narrates 'do'
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*an Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*an Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Your bash at *Furin the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.
! HP:Hurt *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>look
Hidden Path
There is some snow on the ground.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
An elven guard is lying here, stunned.
*Furin the Dwarf* is sitting here.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Mastah.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven guard.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear an elven guard's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of an elven guard.
There was 1 silver penny and 25 copper pennies.
! HP:Hurt *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You hit *Furin the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
! HP:Hurt *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*an Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
! HP:Hurt *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* joins *Furin the Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* pounds your right arm extremely hard.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>na FURIN BASHED
Ok.
Mastah leaves north.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
Dense Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^(north)^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Wounded>
Crol leaves north.

o HP:Wounded>n
k *dwarf*

Crol has arrived from the north.
Sécr?t narrates 'elf'

o HP:Wounded>
Hidden Path
There is some snow on the ground.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Sécr?t.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Exits: ^north^, ^(south)^.
You have found *an Elf*!
! HP:Wounded>*an Elf* leaves north sneaking.
You hit *Furin the Dwarf*'s body very hard.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Mastah has arrived from the north.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Furin the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*an Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Crol hits *an Elf*'s right leg hard.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* seems to have recovered her senses.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>look
Hidden Path
There is some snow on the ground.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Sécr?t.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Sécr?t pounds *an Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* leaves north.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You hit *Furin the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
Mastah hits *an Elf*'s body very hard and shatters it.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
The corpse of an elven woman is lying here.
The corpse of an elf is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven woman is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You smell blood.
! HP:Wounded>
Sécr?t has arrived from the south.
! HP:Wounded>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves west.
! HP:Wounded>s
k *dwarf*
Hidden Path
There is some snow on the ground.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Crol.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Exits: ^north^.
! HP:Wounded>You approach *Furin the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Crol sends *an Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*an Elf* sprays Crol with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.
*an Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves north.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* intercepts Sécr?t's blow.
Sécr?t pounds *a Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You hit *Furin the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Mastah tries to hit *an Elf*, but he manages to keep him at bay.
*an Elf* stabs Mastah's right arm hard and tickles it.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Furin the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
look
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* intercepts Crol's blow.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Sécr?t narrates 'elf'
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*an Elf* leaves north.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Mastah leaves north.
Sécr?t pounds *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You see some fog coming from the west.
Inactivity timeout postponed...
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* sends Sécr?t sprawling with a powerful bash.
look
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Crol sends *a Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Crol hits *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Your head stops stinging.
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>Hidden Path
There is some snow on the ground.
*Furin the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Sécr?t.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is sitting here.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>Hidden Path
There is some snow on the ground.
*Furin the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Sécr?t.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is sitting here.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves north.
! HP:Wounded>n
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
*an Elf* tries to keep Mastah at bay, but fails.
Mastah hits *an Elf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You hit *Furin the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
*an Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
! HP:Bad *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
! HP:Bad *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*an Elf* leaves east.
! HP:Bad *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>look
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
*Furin the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves north.
! HP:Bad>
*a Hobbit* leaves her hiding place.
*a Hobbit* pierces Mastah's left arm hard and tickles it.
! HP:Bad>s
Hidden Path
There is some snow on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^north^.

o HP:Bad>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Bad>n
k *dwarf*
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Mastah.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
Sécr?t seems to have recovered her senses.
! HP:Bad>You are too afraid.
*a Hobbit* strongly pierces Mastah's body and tickles it.
! HP:Bad>
Sécr?t narrates 'dwarf wounded'
An elven woman has arrived from the west.
! HP:Bad>
Sécr?t tries to pound *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*a Dwarf* strongly pounds Sécr?t's head and tickles it.
! HP:Bad>k *hobbit*
You are too afraid.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
! HP:Bad>k *bear*
They aren't here.
! HP:Bad>
Mastah panics, and attempts to flee.
Mastah leaves south.
! HP:Bad>
Liliah tells you 'sured :)?'
! HP:Bad>k *bear*

*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves north.
! HP:Bad>Mastah has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.
! HP:Bad>look
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.
An elven woman is here merrily walking along.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
! HP:Bad>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
! HP:Bad>
*an Elf* leaves west.
! HP:Bad>
*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Sécr?t leaves north.
! HP:Bad>k *dwarf*
You are too afraid.
! HP:Bad>w
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), ^east^, south, west.

o HP:Bad>e
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
An elven woman is here merrily walking along.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You smell blood.
! HP:Bad>
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves west.
! HP:Bad>wim 0
cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0
! HP:Bad>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
! HP:Bad>w
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), ^east^, south, west.
You have found *a Hobbit*!
! HP:Bad>k *dwarf*
w
They aren't here.
! HP:Bad>k *dwarf*
Common Tent
A delicious looking apple tart has been placed here.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
A bowl of salad has been placed here.
A sticky honeycomb lies on the ground.
A small oaken table has been set here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, ^east^, south, west.
The fog disappears.
You don't see any more snow here.
The frosty ground is starting to soften.
! HP:Bad>w
You hit *Furin the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
! HP:Bad *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Sécr?t pounds *Furin the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Bad *Furin the Dwarf*:Bad>You're already fighting!
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves south.
! HP:Bad>s
k *dwarf*
Sleeping Tent
An elven huntsman is standing here, smiling at you.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north.
Sécr?t approaches *Furin the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
! HP:Bad>You approach *Furin the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Crol hits *Furin the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Bad *Furin the Dwarf*:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
! HP:Bad *Furin the Dwarf*:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>n
k *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Bad *Furin the Dwarf*:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>You're already fighting!
An elven huntsman hits your left leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
! HP:Bad *Furin the Dwarf*:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves north.

o HP:Bad an elven huntsman:Healthy>n
k *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o HP:Bad an elven huntsman:Healthy>
*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Sécr?t approaches *Furin the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
Crol approaches *Furin the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
You're already fighting!
You hit an elven huntsman's left foot extremely hard.
! HP:Bad an elven huntsman:Fine>
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves north.

o HP:Bad an elven huntsman:Fine>flee
k *dwarf*
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o HP:Bad an elven huntsman:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Bad an elven huntsman:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Common Tent
A delicious looking apple tart has been placed here.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
A bowl of salad has been placed here.
A sticky honeycomb lies on the ground.
A small oaken table has been set here.
Exits: north, ^east^, south, west.
! HP:Bad>k *dwarf*
Mastah has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.
! HP:Bad>look
Common Tent
A delicious looking apple tart has been placed here.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
A bowl of salad has been placed here.
A sticky honeycomb lies on the ground.
A small oaken table has been set here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
! HP:Bad>w
Fireplace
A beer barrel has been left here.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven huntsman is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
Exits: north, east, ^(south)^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad>w
Small Pond
A dented pail has been carelessly left here.
A placid pond is here, inviting you to take a refreshing drink.
Exits: [north], east, [west].

o HP:Bad>w
The fence seems to be closed.

o HP:Bad>e
Fireplace
A beer barrel has been left here.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven huntsman is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
Exits: north, east, ^(south)^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad>s
Entrance to the Elven Hunting Camp
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
Exits: (north), ^south^.

o HP:Bad>s
Path in the Vegetation
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.
You have found *a Hobbit*!
! HP:Bad>look
Path in the Vegetation
*a Hobbit* is standing here (hidden).
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
! HP:Bad>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
! HP:Bad>k *hobbit*
k *bear*
! HP:Bad>
*a Hobbit* leaves her hiding place.
*a Hobbit* swiftly dodges Mastah's attempt to hit her.
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
*a Hobbit* strongly pierces Mastah's body and tickles it.
k *bear*
! HP:Bad>
*an Elf* yells faintly from the south 'crol pede!'
! HP:Bad>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves north.

o HP:Bad>k *hobbit*
They aren't here.

o HP:Bad>They aren't here.
! HP:Bad>They aren't here.
! HP:Bad>n
Entrance to the Elven Hunting Camp
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: (north), ^south^.

o HP:Bad>n
Fireplace
A beer barrel has been left here.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven huntsman is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
Exits: north, east, ^(south)^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad>e
Common Tent
A delicious looking apple tart has been placed here.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
A bowl of salad has been placed here.
A sticky honeycomb lies on the ground.
A small oaken table has been set here.
Exits: north, ^east^, south, west.
! HP:Bad>e
Sécr?t has arrived from the east.
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), ^east^, south, west.
You see some fog coming from the west.
The clouds begin to disappear.
The frost is making the ground feel solid.

o HP:Bad>e
Sécr?t leaves south.
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>tr furin
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Sécr?t has arrived from the west.
You smell some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Bad>
Sécr?t leaves south.

o HP:Bad>an furin abd
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o HP:Bad>w
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), ^east^, south, west.
You smell some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Bad>s
The Laughing Elf
The corpse of an elven maid is lying here.
The corpse of a barman is lying here.
Exits: ^north^, south.
The fog disappears.
You don't see any more snow here.
s
You smell some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).
! HP:Bad>A Small, Cosy Inn
A small loyal cat is here.
A small loyal cat is here.
A suspicious Innkeeper watches you carefully as you enter, wondering whether to give you a room.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north.
Aha, you have found your victim!
An Innkeeper hits your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
! HP:Awful an Innkeeper:Healthy>k *dwarf* <<<< OOPS, ok, so im a bit low :)
You're already fighting!
! HP:Awful an Innkeeper:Healthy>flee
*Furin the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Mastah's attempt to hit him.
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves Mastah's body extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
The Laughing Elf
The corpse of an elven maid is lying here.
The corpse of a barman is lying here.
Exits: ^north^, south.
! HP:Awful>n
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), ^east^, south, west.
You see some fog coming from the west.

o HP:Awful>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
! HP:Awful>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
! HP:Awful>
Sécr?t narrates 'dwarf down'
*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
! HP:Awful>wim 0
k *dwarf*
cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves east.

o HP:Awful>They aren't here.
Mastah has arrived from the south.

o HP:Awful>
Mastah leaves north.

o HP:Awful>k *dwarf*
e
They aren't here.

o HP:Awful>k *dwarf*
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Awful>They aren't here.

o HP:Awful>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Awful>td
track *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You smell some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Awful>
Sécr?t narrates 'fuck'

o HP:Awful>s
Hidden Path
There is some snow on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An elven woman is here merrily walking along.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Sécr?t.
Exits: ^north^, ^(south)^.
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves north.
Sécr?t closes the branches.
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).
! HP:Awful>
An elven woman leaves north.

o HP:Awful>
Liliah tells you 'see ya halls honey :P'

o HP:Awful>look
Hidden Path
There is some snow on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Awful>  
Sécr?t narrates 'furin out awful'

o HP:Awful>score
64/645 hits and 93/135 moves.

o HP:Awful>
Sécr?t leaves north.

o HP:Bad>
Sécr?t has arrived from the north.

o HP:Bad>
Sécr?t leaves north.

o HP:Bad>say 64 hp
emote munches '64 hp'
Ok.

o HP:Bad>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
Sécr?t narrates 'crap'
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Bad>look
Hidden Path
There is some snow on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

o HP:Bad>n
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
An elven woman is here merrily walking along.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
An elven woman leaves west.

You stop tracking your victim.

o HP:Bad>w
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
An elven woman is here merrily walking along.
Exits: (north), ^east^, south, west.
! HP:Bad>w
Common Tent
A delicious looking apple tart has been placed here.
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
A bowl of salad has been placed here.
A sticky honeycomb lies on the ground.
A small oaken table has been set here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, ^east^, south, west.
The fog disappears.
You don't see any more snow here.
The frosty ground is starting to soften.
! HP:Bad>say stay togetrher
emote munches 'stay togetrher'
Ok.
! HP:Bad>na me abd
Ok.
! HP:Bad>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - Common Tent
Chewer               - Common Tent
Sécr?t               - Fireplace
Crol                 - Common Tent
! HP:Bad>
Sécr?t narrates 'furin out awful :(((('
! HP:Bad>w
Fireplace
A beer barrel has been left here.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven huntsman is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
An elven huntsman is sitting here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven huntsman.
Exits: north, east, ^(south)^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad>s
Entrance to the Elven Hunting Camp
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
Exits: (north), ^south^.

o HP:Bad>n
Fireplace
A beer barrel has been left here.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven huntsman is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
An elven huntsman is here, fighting Sécr?t.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven huntsman.
Exits: north, east, ^(south)^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad>1
Mastah joins Sécr?t's fight.
assist secret
You assist Sécr?t.
You hit an elven huntsman's right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Mastah hits an elven huntsman's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Bad an elven huntsman:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>look
Fireplace
A beer barrel has been left here.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven huntsman is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
An elven huntsman is here, fighting Sécr?t.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven huntsman.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven huntsman.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.
! HP:Bad an elven huntsman:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· do shadow ···
! HP:Bad an elven huntsman:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>
An elven huntsman seems to have recovered his senses.
Mastah hits an elven huntsman's body extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Bad an elven huntsman:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>
You hit an elven huntsman's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Sécr?t pounds an elven huntsman's body extremely hard and shatters it.
An elven huntsman is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
! HP:Bad an elven huntsman:Dying Sécr?t:Fine>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· and regen hps ···
Crol joins Sécr?t's fight.
Crol hits an elven huntsman's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear an elven huntsman's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
Crol gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an elven huntsman.
You can't find a coins in the corpse.
! HP:Bad>say no, i want regen
emote munches 'no, i want regen'
Ok.
! HP:Bad>s
Entrance to the Elven Hunting Camp
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
Exits: (north), ^south^.

o HP:Bad>look
Entrance to the Elven Hunting Camp
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Bad>s
Path in the Vegetation
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

o HP:Bad>e
Dense Vegetation
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e
Dense Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You see some fog coming from the west.
The clouds begin to disappear.
The frost is making the ground feel solid.

o HP:Bad>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· go shadow? ···

o HP:Bad>tr furin
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· i do with others ···

You stop searching.

o HP:Bad>e
Dense Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>tr furin
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You smell some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Bad>s
Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You smell some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Bad>s
Rough Field
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
You smell some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Bad>e
Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
You smell some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Bad>
*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
! HP:Bad>e
The Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

w
You stop tracking your victim.

o HP:Bad>k *dwarf*
Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>w
They aren't here.

o HP:Bad>k *dwarf*
w
Rough Field
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Bad>
Rough Field
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o HP:Bad>n
Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>w
The Road to the Grey Havens
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
The fog disappears.
You begin to see some clouds.
You don't see any more snow here.
The frosty ground is starting to soften.
! HP:Bad>
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves west.

o HP:Bad>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· fakkkkkk he fled south ···

o HP:Bad>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Bad>w
k *dwarf*
The Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>w
They aren't here.

o HP:Bad>k *dwarf*
Bend in the Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o HP:Bad>w
k *dwarf*
Grasslands
A small cluster of clover grows here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>n
They aren't here.

o HP:Bad>w
The Road to Grey Havens
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>k *dwarf*
The Road to the Grey Havens
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You have found *a Hobbit*!
! HP:Bad>w
They aren't here.
! HP:Bad>k *dwarf*
The Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

o HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o HP:Bad>e
k *bear*
The Road to the Grey Havens
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Hobbit* is standing here (hidden).
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
Mastah hits *an Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*an Elf* stabs Mastah's head and tickles it.
! HP:Bad>Sécr?t pounds *an Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*an Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
They aren't here.
! HP:Bad>k *hobbit*

Crol hits *an Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P. <<<<< LVL 19
*a Hobbit* leaves east sneaking.

o HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o HP:Bad>k *hobbit*
They aren't here.

o HP:Bad>look
The Road to the Grey Havens
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Bad>
Sécr?t gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Elf*.

o HP:Bad>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a water skin
a stone
a stone
a hooded brass lantern
a butcher knife (battered)
a plain silken sash
an elven hunting-spear (dented)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a gilded round shield (used)
a pair of cotton sleeves (brand new)
a black pair of padded boots (brand new)
a plain pair of pants (brand new)
a silk cap (brand new)
an embroidered blouse (brand new)
a wooden pipe
a lute
a fragrant-smelling bag
a warhammer
a full metal shield (used)

o HP:Bad>e
The Road to Grey Havens
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e
Bend in the Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>s
Bend in the Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>td
track *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Liliah tells you 'njah, lahe reeq hakkab olema sul :P'
say fakkin search

You stop searching.
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· fuckign awful ···

o HP:Bad>emote munches 'fakkin search'
Ok.

o HP:Bad>w
Grasslands
A small cluster of clover grows here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
An elven hunter, fair and mighty, roams here warding against evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>
An elven hunter hits your right foot extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You hit an elven hunter's left foot extremely hard.

o HP:Bad an elven hunter:Fine>flee
Crol joins your fight.
An elven hunter says 'Ad mav yoar lahb husbibe Crol! A vall lomuzKul yoi!'
Crol hits an elven hunter's head extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
Grasslands
There are two handfuls of clover here.
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>s 
Stand of Oak Trees
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>n
Grasslands
You see two handfuls of clover on the ground.
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e
Grasslands
An apple tree with bright green leaves grows here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>w
Grasslands
On the ground, there are two handfuls of clover.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>n
Grasslands
A small cluster of clover grows here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
An elven hunter is here, fighting Crol.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven hunter.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven hunter.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven hunter.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>
Sécr?t pounds an elven hunter's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Bad>1
assist secret
You assist Sécr?t.
An elven hunter says 'Plepilo ga Kae, Cfamer!'
You hit an elven hunter's right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Mastah hits an elven hunter's body extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Bad an elven hunter:Awful Crol:Fine>
An elven hunter hits Crol's body extremely hard.

o HP:Bad an elven hunter:Awful Crol:Fine>
An elven hunter says 'Pregara bo tee, Crel!'
Crol sends an elven hunter sprawling with a powerful bash.

o HP:Bad an elven hunter:Awful Crol:Fine>
Sécr?t pounds an elven hunter's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear an elven hunter's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
time
Sécr?t gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an elven hunter.
You can't find a coins in the corpse.
A horse has arrived from the west.

o HP:Bad>According to the D?nadan calendar, it is:
1am on Sunday, the 29th of Afteryule, Year 2999 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
It must be the middle of the night.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Tramin.
Real time is Mon Apr 14 11:14:00 2003 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Mon Apr 14 09:11:48 2003 GMT.

o HP:Bad>
Sécr?t gets a jewel-encrusted goblet from a leather backpack.

o HP:Bad>
Sécr?t drinks water from a jewel-encrusted goblet.

o HP:Bad>
Sécr?t puts a jewel-encrusted goblet in a leather backpack.

o HP:Bad>s
Grasslands
On the ground, there are two handfuls of clover.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>look
Grasslands
There are two handfuls of clover here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.



> Ok, So i get some HPs and we head to do Aldereons shadow, 
> Secret needed elven bracelet :P



o HP:Wounded>tar furin

o HP:Wounded>open ${exit}
Ok.

o HP:Wounded>u
The Abandoned Graveyard
There is some snow on the ground.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: south, ^west^, (down).
! HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You hit *Furin the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves down.

o HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*

Mastah leaves down.

o HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Sécr?t leaves down.
The crypt closes quietly.

o HP:Wounded>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
look
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>
The Abandoned Graveyard
There is some snow on the ground.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>op crypt
Ok.
The crypt closes quietly.

o HP:Wounded>d
k *dwarf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Wounded>op crypt
d
Ok.

o HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
The crypt closes quietly.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>d
d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Wounded>
Mastah tells you 'ack, i went s e s'

o HP:Wounded>op crypt
d
Ok.

o HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
In the Crypt
The corpse of a black snake is lying here.
The corpse of a mottled snake is lying here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: east, ^(up)^.
You don't see any more snow here.
Sécr?t closes the crypt.

o HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>e

Sécr?t narrates 'dont'

o HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
Dark Chamber
Exits: (south), west.

o HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>s
k *dwarf*
The Chamber
Nagrorh the Abomination is looking at you with flaming red eyes.
Exits: (east), [south], west.

o HP:Wounded>e
k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>
The Underground Garden
A giant green fungus is here, fighting Mastah.
A black fungus is lying here, incapacitated.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting a black fungus.
Exits: south.

o HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>s
The Humid Room
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east.

o HP:Wounded>e
The Hidden Cascade
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
Exits: west, down.

o HP:Wounded>
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the west.

o HP:Wounded>look
The Hidden Cascade
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Wounded>e
k *dwarf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Wounded>
Mastah has arrived from the west.

o HP:Wounded>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Wounded>d
In the Underground River
Exits: east, down.

o HP:Wounded>e
An Underground River
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A frog is standing here.
A grey snake slides along the water.
Exits: north, south, west, up.

o HP:Wounded>u
A Humid Cavern
Exits: ^north^, ^west^, down.

o HP:Wounded>look
A Humid Cavern
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Wounded>td
track *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Wounded>n
A Dark Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
Exits: south, ^west^.
w
You smell some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Wounded>
A Dark Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Wounded>n
Quiet Fields
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
look
You smell some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Wounded>
Quiet Fields
There is some snow on the ground.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Wounded>look
Quiet Fields
There is some snow on the ground.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Wounded>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - Quiet Fields
Chewer               - Quiet Fields
Sécr?t               - In the Underground River
Crol                 - Quiet Fields

o HP:Wounded>na come out?
Ok.

o HP:Wounded>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
Mastah says 'damn, some hidden exit was s'
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Wounded>say nods, plaque
emote munches 'nods, plaque'
Ok.

o HP:Wounded>
Mastah says 'so close exit didnt work'

o HP:Wounded>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - Quiet Fields
Chewer               - Quiet Fields
Sécr?t               - A Humid Cavern
Crol                 - Quiet Fields

o HP:Wounded>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
Sécr?t narrates 'im out'
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Wounded>
Sécr?t narrates 'meet?'

o HP:Wounded>s
A Dark Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

You stop tracking your victim.

o HP:Wounded>e
A Dark Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
Exits: south, ^west^.

o HP:Wounded>s
A Humid Cavern
Exits: ^north^, ^west^, down.
You don't see any more snow here.

o HP:Wounded>d
An Underground River
A water moccasin slithers out of sight just below the surface of the water.
A frog is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west, up.

o HP:Wounded>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - An Underground River
Chewer               - An Underground River
Sécr?t               - Road to the Grey Havens
Crol                 - An Underground River

o HP:Wounded>u
A Humid Cavern
Exits: ^north^, ^west^, down.

o HP:Wounded>
Sécr?t narrates 'im rtgh'

o HP:Wounded>na ok
Ok.

o HP:Wounded>n
A Dark Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
Exits: south, ^west^.

o HP:Wounded>w
A Dark Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Wounded>n
Quiet Fields
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Wounded>n
Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Wounded>w
Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Wounded>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - Road to the Grey Havens
Chewer               - Road to the Grey Havens
Sécr?t               - Road to the Grey Havens
Crol                 - Road to the Grey Havens
! HP:Wounded>w

Sécr?t has arrived from the west.

o HP:Wounded>
Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You have found *a Hobbit*!
! HP:Wounded>k *hobbit*
k *bear*

Sécr?t has arrived from the east.
! HP:Wounded>*a Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You hit *a Hobbit*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Hobbit* strongly pierces your right hand and tickles it.
! HP:Wounded *a Hobbit*:Fine>k *hobbit*
They aren't here.
! HP:Wounded *a Hobbit*:Fine>You're already fighting!
! HP:Wounded *a Hobbit*:Fine>
Sécr?t pounds *a Hobbit*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Wounded *a Hobbit*:Hurt>
Mastah hits *a Hobbit*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Wounded *a Hobbit*:Bad>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves east.

o HP:Wounded>
Sécr?t starts following you.

o HP:Wounded>e
k *hobbit*
Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>look
Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Wounded>to

Sécr?t giggles.

o HP:Wounded>track *hobbit*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· i love troll dam :) ···
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).
! HP:Wounded>
*an Elf* leaves her hiding place.
Mastah hits *an Elf*'s right leg extremely hard.
*an Elf* barely pierces Mastah's left leg and tickles it.
! HP:Wounded>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· 5am ···
! HP:Wounded>k *hobbit*
They aren't here.
! HP:Wounded>
Sécr?t pounds *an Elf*'s body extremely hard.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves north.

o HP:Wounded>k *troll*
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>n
Quiet Fields
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
A fallow deer has arrived from the west.
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Wounded>n
Tall Grass
There is some snow on the ground.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^.
e
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Wounded>
Tall Grass
There is some snow on the ground.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
Aha, you have found your victim!
*a Hobbit* leaves north.

o HP:Wounded>k *hobbit*
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>n
k *bear*
A Dark Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
Some thick writhing vines whip all around you.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.
You smell blood.
An elven hunter leaves his hiding place.
An elven hunter yells 'Hofo Prorls aru male on a Garg Greva!'
! HP:Wounded>They aren't here.
Sécr?t intercepts a thick tangle of vines' blow.
Sécr?t swiftly dodges a thick tangle of vines' attempt to hit her.
Sécr?t pounds a thick tangle of vines' trunk extremely hard.

o HP:Wounded>k *hobbit*
They aren't here.
Sécr?t intercepts an elven hunter's blow.
An elven hunter lightly slashes Sécr?t's body and tickles it.

o HP:Wounded>n
k *hobbit*
A Dark Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
A wolf cub happily plays here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>w
A Dark Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, south.

o HP:Wounded>n
n
A Dark Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^.

o HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Wounded>e
A Dark Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Wounded>n
Quiet Pond
There is some snow on the ground.
A brown pond between old branches and roots is here.
A brown bear is sleeping here.
A brown bear is sleeping here.
Exits: ^south^.

o HP:Wounded>s
A Dark Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Wounded>e
Dark Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
A wolf cub happily plays here.
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.
You smell blood.

o HP:Wounded>s
A Dark Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
A wolf cub happily plays here.
A wolf cub happily plays here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Wounded>n
Dark Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
A wolf cub happily plays here.
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Wounded>
An elven hunter yells faintly from the south 'E Ploll av vila en u Darn Tlono!'

o HP:Wounded>s
s
A Dark Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
A wolf cub happily plays here.
A wolf cub happily plays here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Wounded>
A Dark Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
An iron-grey wolf stands here, grizzled from countless hunts.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Wounded>w
A Dark Grove
There is some snow on the ground.
Some thick writhing vines whip all around you.
An elven hunter, fair and mighty, roams here warding against evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

o HP:Wounded>s
Tall Grass
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Wounded>look
Tall Grass
There is some snow on the ground.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Wounded>t
Who do you wish to tell what?

o HP:Wounded>to
track *hobbit*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Sécr?t has arrived from the north.
Sécr?t leaves north.
An elven hunter yells loudly from the north 'A Tlorl os huru in i Tork Krasa!'
Sécr?t has arrived from the north.
You smell some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o HP:Wounded>w
Tall Grass
There is some snow on the ground.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^.
Aha, you have found your victim!
! HP:Wounded>k *hobbit*
You hit *a Hobbit*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Hobbit* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
! HP:Wounded *a Hobbit*:Dying>
Sécr?t pounds *a Hobbit*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Hobbit*'s death cry.
*a Hobbit* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o HP:Wounded>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a moneybag
a stone
a strange set of lock picks
a small pouch
a plain leather belt
a shiny dagger (brand new)
a russet cloak (brand new)
a gilded round shield (used)
a pair of soft leather sleeves (used)
a pair of rigid leather gloves (used)
a thin pair of hard leather trousers (used)
a green hood (used)
a thin rigid leather breastplate (used)
a red ruby
a ring
a large sack
a water skin
a black pair of padded boots (used)

o HP:Wounded>
Sécr?t gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.

o HP:Wounded>gg
get coins all.corpse
You can't find a coins in any corpse.

o HP:Wounded>get ruby corpse
You get a red ruby from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.

o HP:Wounded>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· haha same hobbit ··· <<< WAsnt same tho :(
Mastah gets a strange set of lock picks from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
time
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Wounded>According to the D?nadan calendar, it is:
5am on Sunday, the 29th of Afteryule, Year 2999 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
It should be the end of the night soon.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Tramin.
Real time is Mon Apr 14 11:18:40 2003 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Mon Apr 14 09:11:48 2003 GMT.

o HP:Wounded>
Mastah gets a moneybag from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.

o HP:Wounded>l

A bouncing rabbit leaves south.

o HP:Wounded>ec
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· 2.kill ···
Tall Grass
There is some snow on the ground.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Hurt>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a stone
a small pouch
a plain leather belt
a shiny dagger (brand new)
a russet cloak (brand new)
a gilded round shield (used)
a pair of soft leather sleeves (used)
a pair of rigid leather gloves (used)
a thin pair of hard leather trousers (used)
a green hood (used)
a thin rigid leather breastplate (used)
a ring
a large sack
a water skin
a black pair of padded boots (used)

o HP:Hurt>say 5 am
w
emote munches '5 am'
Ok.
Mastah gets a large sack from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.

o HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· 5am ···

o HP:Hurt>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Crol gets a gilded round shield from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.

o HP:Hurt>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt>s
Quiet Fields
There is some snow on the ground.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Hurt>w
w
Quiet Fields
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Hurt>
Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Hurt>w
Road to the Grey Havens
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Hurt>
Mastah opens a large sack.

o HP:Hurt>n
Abandoned Hut
Exits: ^south^, (down).
You don't see any more snow here.

o HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· dig somewhere ···

o HP:Hurt>d
Stairs
Exits: east, (up).

o HP:Hurt>n
u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt>
Abandoned Hut
Exits: ^south^, (down).

o HP:Hurt>d
Stairs
Exits: east, (up).

o HP:Hurt>e
Empty Corridor
Greater parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
A thin pair of rigid leather boots are on the ground.
Exits: west, (up).

o HP:Hurt>u
Storage Chamber
Exits: north, (down).
Mastah gets an amethyst from a large sack.
Mastah gets an amethyst from a sable pouch.

o HP:Hurt>n
Large Barn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A lonely, sad-looking elf is sitting here in deep thoughts.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, ^west^.
! HP:Hurt>w
Quiet Fields
There is some snow on the ground.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
The corpse of an elven guard is lying here.
Exits: east, ^west^.

o HP:Hurt>
Mastah drops a large sack.

o HP:Hurt>w
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: ^east^, south, ^west^.

o HP:Hurt>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt>w
Elven Village
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: (north), ^east^, south, ^west^.

o HP:Hurt>n

Mastah puts an amethyst in a sable pouch.

o HP:Hurt>Mastah puts an amethyst in a sable pouch.
A Wooden House
The corpse of a studious elf is lying here.
Exits: east, ^(south)^.
You don't see any more snow here.
! HP:Hurt>e
The Refuge
The corpse of Aldereon is lying here.
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
The shadow of Aldereon is floating here.
Exits: west.
! HP:Hurt>*



> So it is getting really sunny soon, so its time to find a dark room
> with no pukes.




cha mood aggr
s
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt>e
The Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Hurt>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt>e
Road to the Grey Havens <<<<<<<<<< OOPS, this is not it!
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is resting here (shrouded).
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Hurt>w
w
Sécr?t intercepts *a Hobbit*'s blow.
*a Hobbit* tries to pierce Sécr?t, but she parries successfully.
The Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Hurt>
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Hurt>w
Rough Field
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Hurt>na w
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>w
Rough Field
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Hurt>w
Rough Field
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
You smell blood.
It suddenly starts to snow.
The frosty ground is starting to soften.
Sécr?t narrates 'fakk'

o HP:Hurt>w
Grasslands
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Hurt>w
Grasslands
An apple tree with bright green leaves grows here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Hurt>
Róimar narrates 'bonzo was near ferny too'

o HP:Hurt>na all w
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - Grasslands
Chewer               - Grasslands
Crol                 - Grasslands

o HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t narrates 'WHERE DIG'

o HP:Hurt>exit
North - Bend in the Road
East  - Grasslands
South - Grasslands
West  - Grasslands

o HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t has arrived from the east.

o HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t leaves west.

o HP:Hurt>  
Sécr?t has arrived from the west.

o HP:Hurt>s
Grasslands
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Hurt>s

Sécr?t swé?rs ··· DIG FAST ···

o HP:Hurt>
Tall Grass
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
! HP:Hurt>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...
! HP:Hurt>e
Dense Vegetation
A large shrub grows here, filling the air with a heavy scent.
Exits: ^(east)^, ^west^.

o HP:Hurt>e
Dark Grove
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: east, ^(west)^.

o HP:Hurt>e
n
Murky Waters
A bear is here, covered with coarse black fur.
Exits: north, ^east^, ^west^.
The frost is making the ground feel solid.
Sécr?t intercepts a black bear's blow.
A black bear tries to hit Sécr?t, but she parries successfully.
Sécr?t pounds a black bear's right hindleg extremely hard.

o HP:Hurt>
Black Forest
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Hurt>n
Black Forest
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Hurt>na 2n
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>na dig d
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - Black Forest
Chewer               - Black Forest
Crol                 - Black Forest

o HP:Hurt>look
Black Forest
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Hurt>s
Black Forest
A bear is here, covered with coarse black fur.
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Hurt>n
Black Forest
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t narrates 'WHERE'

o HP:Hurt>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - Black Forest
Chewer               - Black Forest
Crol                 - Black Forest

o HP:Hurt>na 2n
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>s
Black Forest
A bear is here, covered with coarse black fur.
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Hurt>s
Murky Waters
Exits: north, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Hurt>w
Dark Grove
Exits: east, ^(west)^.
It suddenly starts to snow.
The frosty ground is starting to soften.

o HP:Hurt>w
Dense Vegetation
A large shrub grows here, filling the air with a heavy scent.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: ^(east)^, ^west^.

* HP:Hurt>w
Tall Grass
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

* HP:Hurt>
*a Man* leaves west riding a pack horse.

* HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t narrates 'FROM WHERE'

* HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t has arrived from the west.

* HP:Hurt>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north. <<< UI UI!

* HP:Hurt>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - Tall Grass
Chewer               - Tall Grass
Sécr?t               - Tall Grass
Crol                 - Tall Grass

* HP:Hurt>e
Dense Vegetation
A large shrub grows here, filling the air with a heavy scent.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: ^(east)^, ^west^.
Sécr?t starts digging a hole in the ground.

* HP:Hurt>e
Dark Grove
Exits: east, ^(west)^.

* HP:Hurt>e
Murky Waters
Exits: north, ^east^, ^west^.
The frost is making the ground feel solid.

o HP:Hurt>n
Black Forest
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Hurt>n
Black Forest
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
A bear is here, covered with coarse black fur.
Exits: north, south, west.

o HP:Hurt>say ehre
emote munches 'ehre'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t starts digging a hole in the ground.

o HP:Hurt>say DIG
emote munches 'DIG'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>
Mastah intercepts a black bear's blow.
A black bear hits Mastah's right foot and tickles it.
Mastah hits a black bear's head extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Hurt>look
Black Forest
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
A black bear is here, fighting Mastah.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting a black bear.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Hurt>k bear
You hit a black bear's right forefoot extremely hard.

o HP:Hurt a black bear:Hurt Mastah:Fine>
A black bear hits Mastah's right arm hard and tickles it.

o HP:Hurt a black bear:Hurt Mastah:Fine>
Crol hits a black bear's right foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Hurt a black bear:Wounded Mastah:Fine>
You hit a black bear's body extremely hard and shatter it.

o HP:Hurt a black bear:Bad Mastah:Fine>
A black bear hits Mastah's left leg and tickles it.

o HP:Hurt a black bear:Bad Mastah:Fine>
Crol hits a black bear's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear a black bear's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

o HP:Hurt>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Sécr?t has completed digging.

o HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t leaves down.

o HP:Hurt>d
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: up.

o HP:Hurt>look
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Hurt>score
370/645 hits and 89/135 moves.

o HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t starts digging northwards.

o HP:Hurt>ds
[drink skin]
It's empty already.

o HP:Hurt>say im still down some
emote munches 'im still down some'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>score
375/645 hits and 92/135 moves.

o HP:Hurt>get purple pouch
You get a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

o HP:Hurt>give purple corl
No one by that name around here.

o HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t has completed digging.

o HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t starts digging eastwards.

o HP:Hurt>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from above.

o HP:Hurt>give purple crol
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Hurt>look
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from above.

o HP:Hurt>n
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from above.
A Tunnel
Exits: south.

o HP:Hurt>look

Sécr?t starts digging westwards.

o HP:Hurt>
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Hurt>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...
A Tunnel
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.
You stop scouting.

o HP:Hurt>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...
A Tunnel
You stop scouting.

o HP:Hurt>
Mastah says 'ack'

o HP:Hurt>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...
A Tunnel
Mastah says 'target?'
You stop scouting.

o HP:Hurt>look
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Hurt>
Crol grumbles:  elves?
Sécr?t has completed digging.

o HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· SOTP MOVING ···

o HP:Hurt>say do elves
emote munches 'do elves'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>tiem
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Sécr?t nods solemnly.

o HP:Hurt>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - A Tunnel
Chewer               - A Tunnel
Sécr?t               - A Tunnel
Crol                 - A Tunnel

o HP:Hurt>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
Sécr?t starts digging eastwards.
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Hurt>score
396/645 hits and 103/135 moves.

o HP:Hurt>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
Crol quietly scouts southwards...
Crol stops scouting southwards.
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Hurt>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Hurt>look
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Hurt>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
Sécr?t has completed digging.
Sécr?t starts digging northwards.
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Hurt>look
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Hurt>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...
A Tunnel
You stop scouting.

o HP:Hurt>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Hurt>time
According to the D?nadan calendar, it is:
9am on Sunday, the 29th of Afteryule, Year 2999 of the Third Age.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Tramin.
Real time is Mon Apr 14 11:22:09 2003 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Mon Apr 14 09:11:48 2003 GMT.

o HP:Hurt>ds
[drink skin]
It's empty already.

o HP:Hurt>score
407/645 hits and 107/135 moves.

o HP:Hurt>stat
OB: 150%, DB: 14%, PB: 0%, Armour: 2%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,060,442 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 496. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left foot.
- a light wound at the right foot.
- a light wound at the right hand.
- a light wound at the body.
- strength

o HP:Hurt>look
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t has completed digging.

o HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· who has no draughts ···

o HP:Hurt>say and recite :P
emote munches 'and recite :P'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>say when dight
emote munches 'when dight'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Hurt>exit
North - A Tunnel
East  - A Tunnel
South - A Tunnel
West  - A Tunnel

o HP:Hurt>w
A Tunnel
Exits: east.
Crol grumbles:  me

o HP:Hurt>look
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Hurt>
Mastah orders 'no purple'

o HP:Hurt>score
416/645 hits and 112/135 moves.

o HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t gets a small metal flask from a sable pouch.

o HP:Hurt>say secret give him purple
emote munches 'secret give him purple'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>score

Sécr?t gets a small metal flask from a sable pouch.

o HP:Hurt>420/645 hits and 115/135 moves.

o HP:Hurt>stat
OB: 150%, DB: 14%, PB: 0%, Armour: 2%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,060,442 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 496. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left foot.
- a light wound at the right foot.
- a light wound at the right hand.
- a light wound at the body.
- strength

o HP:Hurt>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
Sécr?t gives a small metal flask to Crol.
Sécr?t gives a small metal flask to Crol.
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Hurt>score
422/645 hits and 116/135 moves.

o HP:Hurt>rep
[emote reports 422/645 hits and 116/135 moves.]
r
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· i got 1 purple ···
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o HP:Hurt>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - A Tunnel
Chewer               - A Tunnel
Sécr?t               - A Tunnel
Crol                 - A Tunnel

o HP:Hurt>say search
say ok
emote munches 'search'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>emote munches 'ok'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>look
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Hurt>score
428/645 hits and 120/135 moves.

o HP:Hurt>score
428/645 hits and 120/135 moves.

o HP:Hurt>score
429/645 hits and 121/135 moves.

o HP:Hurt>score
430/645 hits and 122/135 moves.

o HP:Hurt>score
430/645 hits and 122/135 moves.

o HP:Hurt>
Róimar narrates 'dwarf dwarf elf bonzo around neni'
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· flush i get moves ···

o HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t sits down and rests.

o HP:Hurt>
[score]
437/645 hits and 127/135 moves.

o HP:Hurt>look
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is resting here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Hurt>say naems?
emote munches 'naems?'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· nonames ···

o HP:Hurt>score
442/645 hits and 131/135 moves.

o HP:Hurt>score
443/645 hits and 132/135 moves.

o HP:Hurt>score
444/645 hits and 132/135 moves.

o HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· furin * tons noname ···

o HP:Hurt>say i think if we live this night
emote munches 'i think if we live this night'
Ok.

o HP:Hurt>q  
search quick
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

o HP:Hurt>score
450/645 hits and 135/135 moves.

o HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· lets go e ···

o HP:Hurt>say nods
emote munches 'nods'
Ok.

o HP:Fine>score
453/645 hits and 135/135 moves.

o HP:Fine>gig
You giggle.
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· this gonna hurt ···

o HP:Fine>score
454/645 hits and 135/135 moves.

o HP:Fine>score
455/645 hits and 135/135 moves.

o HP:Fine>stat
OB: 150%, DB: -36%, PB: 0%, Armour: 2%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,060,442 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 496. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left foot.
- a light wound at the right foot.
- a light wound at the right hand.
- a light wound at the body.
- strength

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t starts digging westwards.

o HP:Fine>exit
East  - A Tunnel

o HP:Fine>score
459/645 hits and 135/135 moves.

o HP:Fine>st
ds
[drink skin]
You stop resting, and stand up.

o HP:Fine>It's empty already.

o HP:Fine>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine>look
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Fine>score
464/645 hits and 135/135 moves.

o HP:Fine>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
Sécr?t has completed digging.
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t starts digging northwards.

o HP:Fine>look
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Fine>exit
East  - A Tunnel
West  - A Tunnel

o HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - A Tunnel
Chewer               - A Tunnel
Sécr?t               - A Tunnel
Crol                 - A Tunnel

o HP:Fine>
Mastah leaves west.

o HP:Fine>
Mastah has arrived from the west.

o HP:Fine>
Mastah leaves east.

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t has completed digging.

o HP:Fine>
[score]
473/645 hits and 135/135 moves.

o HP:Fine>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
Sécr?t lies down and falls asleep.
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine>look
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is sleeping here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Fine>
Mastah has arrived from the east.

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· eats moves ···

o HP:Fine>
[score]
Mastah says 'meep'
481/645 hits and 135/135 moves.

o HP:Fine>alias 5 wake secret
Ok.

o HP:Fine>
Mastah says '8'

o HP:Fine>look
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is sleeping here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Sécr?t wakes up.

o HP:Fine>score

Sécr?t clambers on her feet.

o HP:Fine>484/645 hits and 135/135 moves.

o HP:Fine>score
485/645 hits and 135/135 moves.

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t quietly scouts northwards...

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t stops scouting northwards.

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t leaves north.

o HP:Fine>
Mastah orders '8...'

o HP:Fine>
You see Sécr?t scouting from the north!

o HP:Fine>st              
You are already standing.

o HP:Fine>look
A Tunnel
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Fine>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine>n
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: south.

o HP:Fine>look
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Fine>gig
You giggle.

o HP:Fine>    
Mastah says 'dwarf half dwarf elf elf elf hob elf'

o HP:Fine>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
Sécr?t has completed digging.
Sécr?t tells you 'I try make a square where we can run around'
Sécr?t tells you 'if moves'
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine>exit

Sécr?t leaves north.

o HP:Fine>North - A Tunnel
South - A Tunnel

o HP:Fine>score
500/645 hits and 135/135 moves.

o HP:Fine>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine>score
502/645 hits and 134/135 moves.

o HP:Fine>stat
OB: 150%, DB: 14%, PB: 0%, Armour: 2%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,060,442 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 496. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- strength

o HP:Fine>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine>
Mastah says 'maybe'
Ashmash narrates 'snowy telepurted uot of brolg arey.'

o HP:Fine>q
Mastah says 'if we do dwarves'
search quick
You begin to search ...
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine>exit

Sécr?t narrates 'hehe :P'

o HP:Fine>North - A Tunnel
South - A Tunnel

o HP:Fine>score
508/645 hits and 134/135 moves.

o HP:Fine>score
Mastah says '(buffers)'
509/645 hits and 135/135 moves.

o HP:Fine>stat
OB: 150%, DB: 14%, PB: 0%, Armour: 2%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,060,442 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 496. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- strength

o HP:Fine>look
A Tunnel
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Fine>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
Mastah orders 'casters will flee'
Ashmash narrates 'i dunno it :p'
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine>score
513/645 hits and 134/135 moves.

o HP:Fine>exit
North - A Tunnel
South - A Tunnel

o HP:Fine>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
where
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine>Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - A Tunnel
Chewer               - A Tunnel
Sécr?t               - A Tunnel
Crol                 - A Tunnel

o HP:Fine>look
A Tunnel
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Fine>exit
North - A Tunnel
South - A Tunnel

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t tells you 'if they in tell me'

o HP:Fine>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t has arrived from the north.

o HP:Fine>score
521/645 hits and 134/135 moves.

o HP:Fine>stat
Crol grumbles:  they gettin more
OB: 150%, DB: 14%, PB: 0%, Armour: 2%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,060,442 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 496. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- strength

o HP:Fine>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
Crol giggles.
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· do elves ···
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine>time
According to the D?nadan calendar, it is:
11am on Sunday, the 29th of Afteryule, Year 2999 of the Third Age.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Tramin.
Real time is Mon Apr 14 11:24:43 2003 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Mon Apr 14 09:11:48 2003 GMT.

o HP:Fine>where

You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· we can live ···

o HP:Fine>Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - A Tunnel
Chewer               - A Tunnel
Sécr?t               - A Tunnel
Crol                 - A Tunnel

o HP:Fine>ds
[drink skin]
It's empty already.
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· 7 minute ···

o HP:Fine>say alrgiht
emote munches 'alrgiht'
Ok.

o HP:Fine>say they in
emote munches 'they in'
Ok.
Crol quietly scouts southwards...

o HP:Fine>look
A Tunnel
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here scouting.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol stops scouting southwards.

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· do elves ···

o HP:Fine>exit
North - A Tunnel
South - A Tunnel

o HP:Fine>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine>say remember, pruples
emote munches 'remember, pruples'
Ok.

o HP:Fine>look
A Tunnel
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Fine>
Mastah says 'so many elves'

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t stops using a ruby ring.

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t puts a ruby ring in a sable pouch.

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t gets an iron ring from a sable pouch.

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t puts an iron ring on her finger with delicacy.

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t nods solemnly.

o HP:Fine>stat
OB: 150%, DB: 14%, PB: 0%, Armour: 2%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,060,442 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 496. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- strength

o HP:Fine>
Mastah says 'better do dwarves?'

o HP:Fine>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· take elves ···
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.

o HP:Fine>score
542/645 hits and 134/135 moves.
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· they cast ···

o HP:Fine>exit
North - A Tunnel
South - A Tunnel

o HP:Fine>
Mastah says 'i do 3.elf'

o HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t nods solemnly.

o HP:Fine>q 
search quick
You begin to search ...
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· 2.elf ···
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· me ···

o HP:Fine>
Crol grumbles:  1.

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t nods solemnly.

o HP:Fine>
[score]
554/645 hits and 135/135 moves.

o HP:Fine>q   
search quick
You begin to search ...
You see *Furin the Dwarf* scouting from the south!
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t quietly scouts southwards...

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t stops scouting southwards.

o HP:Fine>
Crol quietly scouts southwards...

o HP:Fine>scou s
You quietly scout southwards...
You have found *an Elf*!
You have found *a Hobbit*!
A Tunnel
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
*Filk the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (shrouded and hidden).
*a Hobbit* is standing here (hidden).
Crol stops scouting southwards.
You stop scouting.

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· we can do ···

o HP:Fine>
You see *Filk the Dwarf* scouting from the south!

o HP:Fine>
Mastah says 'hit?'

o HP:Fine>
[score]
561/645 hits and 135/135 moves.

o HP:Fine>q   
search quick
You begin to search ...
*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*an Elf* has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*an Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Filk the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Crol intercepts *Furin the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves Crol's right hand hard and tickles it.
Crol hits *Furin the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

! HP:Fine>
Sécr?t swé?rs ···  ···
*a Dwarf* says 'duh'
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Filk the Dwarf* intercepts Mastah's blow.
Mastah hits *Filk the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and tickles it.
*a Hobbit* leaves her hiding place.
*a Hobbit* pierces your right foot hard and tickles it.
You hit *a Hobbit*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
! HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine>
*an Elf* tries to keep Sécr?t at bay, but fails.
Sécr?t pounds *an Elf*'s left arm hard.
You suddenly notice *an Elf*.
*an Elf* says '8 vs 4'
! HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine>
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves south.
! HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine>
*an Elf* joins *Filk the Dwarf*'s fight.
*an Elf* leaves her hiding place.
*an Elf* pierces Mastah's body and tickles it.
! HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine>purpe

*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*a Hobbit* pierces your body and tickles it.
! HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine>Crol panics, and attempts to flee.
Crol leaves south.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Mastah leaves north.
! HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
! HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine>purp 
[get purple pouch]
[recite purple]
You get a purple scroll from a sable pouch.
*an Elf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
! HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine>You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
Your eyes tingle.
You start glowing.
You ignore the effects.
Nothing happens.
Sécr?t leaves north.
! HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Fine>
Mastah leaves south.

o HP:Fine>
*an Elf* has arrived from the south.
! HP:Fine>n
Sécr?t leaves north.
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o HP:Fine>k *hobbit*
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>
Sécr?t leaves south.

o HP:Fine>s

*an Elf* has arrived from the south.
! HP:Fine>A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Fine>s
A Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Mastah.
*Filk the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Exits: north, south.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
! HP:Fine>k *man*
k *elf*

*a Hobbit* pierces your body hard and tickles it.
! HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine>They aren't here.
Mastah leaves south.
! HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine>You're already fighting!
! HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine>k *elf*
*Filk the Dwarf* approaches Crol, trying to cleave him.
You're already fighting!
! HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine>
Mastah has arrived from the south.
Sécr?t pounds *an Elf*'s head extremely hard.
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm extremely hard.
! HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine>flee

*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*a Hobbit* pierces your right foot hard and tickles it.
! HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine>You flee head over heels.
A Tunnel
Exits: north, east, west.

o HP:Fine>k *elf*

*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
! HP:Fine>n
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to hit her.
! HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>k *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>You're already fighting!
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves north.

o HP:Fine>n
k *elf*
A Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Crol.
*Filk the Dwarf* is here, fighting Crol.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *a Half-Elf*.
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting Mastah.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
*a Hobbit* approaches Crol, trying to pierce him.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves south.
! HP:Fine>You hit *an Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Hobbit* lightly pierces Crol's body and tickles it.
! HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt Crol:Fine>k *elf*

Sécr?t panics, and attempts to flee.
Sécr?t leaves south.
! HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt Crol:Fine>You're already fighting!
*an Elf* stabs Mastah's right hand hard and tickles it.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
! HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt Crol:Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
! HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt Crol:Fine>flee
*an Elf* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*an Elf* burns Crol.
You flee head over heels.
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Fine>n
k *elf*
A Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o HP:Fine>s
s
k *elf*
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Fine>
A Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Crol.
*Filk the Dwarf* is here, fighting Crol.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Crol.
*Furin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Crol.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *an Elf*.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Mastah.
Exits: north, south.
! HP:Fine>You hit *an Elf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
! HP:Fine *an Elf*:Wounded Crol:Fine>
Mastah sends *an Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves south.
! HP:Fine>k *elf*
*a Dwarf* strongly crushes Crol's left foot and tickles it.
You approach *an Elf*, trying to hit her.
*an Elf* strongly pierces your body and tickles it.
! HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Healthy>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
Sécr?t has arrived from the south.
Mastah leaves north.
! HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Healthy>
Sécr?t pounds *an Elf*'s left foot extremely hard.
! HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Tunnel
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
! HP:Hurt>k *elf*
You approach *an Elf*, trying to hit him.
! HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Wounded>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves east.

o HP:Hurt>k *elf*
e
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>k *elf*
A Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

o HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>
Sécr?t narrates 'elves'

o HP:Hurt>w
A Tunnel
Exits: north, east, west.

o HP:Hurt>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>n
k *elf*
A Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Sécr?t.
*Filk the Dwarf* is here, fighting Crol.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Crol.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Sécr?t.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Crol.
*Furin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Crol.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Filk the Dwarf* (glowing).
*an Elf* is standing here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *an Elf* (glowing).
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
! HP:Hurt>n
You hit *an Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves south.
! HP:Hurt>k *elf*
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>s
k *elf*
A Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Filk the Dwarf* is here, fighting Crol.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Crol.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Crol.
*Furin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Crol.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Filk the Dwarf* (glowing).
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
Crol panics, and attempts to flee.
Crol leaves north.
! HP:Hurt>Mastah leaves south.
You approach *an Elf*, trying to hit him.
! HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
! HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
*Filk the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
*an Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*an Elf* stabs your body and tickles it.
You hit *an Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
! HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*an Elf* has arrived from the south.
! HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>k *elf*
flee
You're already fighting!
! HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
Mastah has arrived from the south.
! HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>*an Elf* leaves south.
Sécr?t has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Hurt>
Crol has arrived from the north.

o HP:Hurt>s
k *elf*
A Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Mastah.
*Filk the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Mastah.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Sécr?t.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *an Elf* (glowing).
Exits: north, south.
Crol intercepts *a Hobbit*'s blow.
*a Hobbit* barely pierces Crol's right arm and tickles it.
Mastah panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* pounds Mastah's body extremely hard.
! HP:Hurt>*Filk the Dwarf* cleaves Mastah's body extremely hard.
You approach *an Elf*, trying to hit him.
! HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt Sécr?t:Fine>k *elf*

You hit *an Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Sécr?t pounds *an Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>You're already fighting!
Mastah panics, and attempts to flee.
Mastah leaves north.
! HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>
*a Dwarf* crushes your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
! HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>k *elf*
Mastah has arrived from the north.
You're already fighting!
Crol leaves north.
! HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>
Mastah hits *an Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves south.
! HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Tunnel
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
! HP:Hurt>k *elf*

Mastah has arrived from the north.
! HP:Hurt>Mastah approaches *an Elf*, trying to hit him.
You hit *an Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*an Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
! HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Dying Mastah:Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
! HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Dying Mastah:Fine>look
A Tunnel
*an Elf* is lying here, incapacitated.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *an Elf*.
! HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Dying Mastah:Fine>
Sécr?t has arrived from the north.
! HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Dying Mastah:Fine>
Mastah hits *an Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *an Elf*.

o HP:Hurt>n
k *elf*
A Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Filk the Dwarf* is here, fighting Crol.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Crol.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Filk the Dwarf* (glowing).
Exits: north, south.
! HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
Crol panics, and attempts to flee.
Crol leaves south.
! HP:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* lightly pierces your left foot and tickles it.
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>k *elf*

*a Dwarf* pounds Sécr?t's right foot hard and tickles it.
Sécr?t pounds *a Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>look
They aren't here.
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>A Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Sécr?t.
*Filk the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting YOU.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (glowing).
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm extremely hard and tickles it.
Mastah approaches *a Hobbit*, trying to hit her.
*Filk the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
*a Hobbit* pierces your right foot and tickles it.
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>
*Filk the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>
Sécr?t narrates '1 down'
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>
Mastah hits *a Hobbit*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
Sécr?t leaves north.
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Hurt>
Sécr?t has arrived from the north.
Mastah panics, and attempts to flee.
Mastah leaves north.
You flee head over heels.
A Tunnel
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east, west.
You have found *an Elf*!
! HP:Hurt>k *bear*

Crol leaves east.
! HP:Hurt>*an Elf* leaves east sneaking.
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>n

Crol has arrived from the east.

o HP:Hurt>k *elf*
A Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Sécr?t.
*Filk the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Mastah.
*Furin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Sécr?t.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (glowing).
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
Exits: north, south.
Crol intercepts *a Dwarf*'s blow.
*a Dwarf* strongly crushes Crol's body and tickles it.
! HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
*a Hobbit* barely pierces Mastah's right arm and tickles it.
! HP:Hurt>k *bear*
They aren't here.
Sécr?t panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
! HP:Hurt>k *hobbit*

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.
! HP:Hurt>You hit *a Hobbit*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Hurt Mastah:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Sécr?t panics, and attempts to flee.
Sécr?t leaves north.
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Hurt Mastah:Fine>
Crol leaves north.
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Hurt Mastah:Fine>
*a Dwarf* joins *a Hobbit*'s fight.
*Filk the Dwarf* cleaves Mastah's right leg extremely hard.
*a Hobbit* strongly pierces Mastah's body and tickles it.
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Hurt Mastah:Fine>
Sécr?t has arrived from the north.
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Hurt Mastah:Fine>
Sécr?t leaves south.
Crol has arrived from the north.
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Hurt>
Mastah panics, and attempts to flee.
Mastah leaves north.
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Hurt>
Crol intercepts *Furin the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Furin the Dwarf* strongly cleaves Crol's left arm and tickles it.
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Hurt>
Mastah has arrived from the north.
*a Hobbit* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Hurt>
Mastah hits *a Hobbit*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* joins *a Hobbit*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* crushes your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Wounded>
Crol intercepts *Filk the Dwarf*'s blow.
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves north.
! HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Tunnel
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east, west.

o HP:Hurt>
Mastah has arrived from the north.

o HP:Hurt>k *hobbit*
They aren't here.
Sécr?t leaves east.

o HP:Hurt>n
k *hobbit*
A Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Filk the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
You have found *a Hobbit*!
! HP:Hurt>*a Hobbit* leaves her hiding place.
You hit *a Hobbit*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* joins *a Hobbit*'s fight.
Mastah leaves north.
*a Hobbit* strongly pierces your left leg and tickles it.
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Bad>
Crol has arrived from the north.
! HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Bad>
Crol intercepts *Furin the Dwarf*'s blow.
Sécr?t has arrived from the south.
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves north.
! HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
Sécr?t pounds *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.
*a Dwarf* pounds Sécr?t's body very hard and tickles it.
! HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Healthy>k *hobbit*
flee
They aren't here.
*a Hobbit* leaves her hiding place.
! HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Healthy>Mastah has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
A Tunnel
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.
! HP:Hurt>k *hobbit*
Sécr?t narrates 'dwarves'
They aren't here.
! HP:Hurt>e
k *hobbit*
A Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
! HP:Hurt>w
k *hobbit*
A Tunnel
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>n
k *dwarf*
A Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Sécr?t.
*Filk the Dwarf* is here, fighting Sécr?t.
*Furin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Sécr?t.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (glowing).
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, south.
You have found *a Hobbit*!
! HP:Hurt>*a Hobbit* leaves south sneaking.
Mastah panics, and attempts to flee.
Mastah leaves south.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Sécr?t panics, and attempts to flee.
Sécr?t leaves north.
! HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
Crol leaves north.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the south.
! HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Filk the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
Sécr?t narrates 'do i buff'
! HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Filk the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
! HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
Sécr?t has arrived from the north.
! HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
Sécr?t slashes *a Dwarf*'s right foot hard.
! HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
Mastah narrates '2 down'
You flee head over heels.
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Wounded>n
A Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>s
s
k *dwarf*
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Sécr?t narrates 'DO'

o HP:Wounded>
A Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Sécr?t.
*Filk the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (glowing).
Exits: north, south.
Mastah has arrived from the south.
! HP:Wounded>You hit *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Sécr?t slashes *a Dwarf*'s body very hard.
! HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>
*Filk the Dwarf* approaches Sécr?t, trying to cleave her.
Sécr?t narrates 'i buff'
! HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>
Crol has arrived from the north.
! HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.
! HP:Wounded>s
k *dwarf*
A Tunnel
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
Mastah hits *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Wounded>You hit *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
! HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Awful Mastah:Fine>
*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
! HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You approach *Furin the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves your head extremely hard.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Fine>e
k *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Fine>You're already fighting!
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Fine>
You feel weaker.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Mastah approaches *Furin the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

Crol hits *Furin the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Fine>You flee head over heels.
A Tunnel
Exits: east.

o HP:Wounded>e
A Tunnel
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Furin the Dwarf*.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Furin the Dwarf* (glowing).
*Furin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Mastah.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
! HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You hit *Furin the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Mastah panics, and attempts to flee.
Mastah leaves west.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt Crol:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt Crol:Wounded>
Mastah has arrived from the west.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt Crol:Wounded>
Mastah leaves east.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt Crol:Wounded>flee
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves west.

o HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
e
k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>
*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A Tunnel
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Wounded>They aren't here.
*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Mastah leaves east.
! HP:Wounded>
Mastah has arrived from the east.
! HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*

Mastah leaves south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
! HP:Wounded>You approach *Furin the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves your left hand extremely hard.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Crol leaves west.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>look

Sécr?t narrates 'he back'
*a Dwarf* joins *Furin the Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* crushes your body extremely hard.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves north.
! HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Healthy>A Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Mastah has arrived from the south.
! HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
! HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Healthy>s

*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Crol has arrived from the west.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
! HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
A Tunnel
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.
! HP:Wounded>They aren't here.
! HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*a Half-Elf* leaves north.

o HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
! HP:Wounded>k *troll*
k *elf*
They aren't here.
! HP:Wounded>Crol hits *a Dwarf*'s body hard.
They aren't here.
! HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
Mastah hits *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
! HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt Crol:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

o HP:Wounded>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
! HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*a Half-Elf* leaves up.

o HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded>look

Mastah leaves north.

o HP:Wounded>
*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
! HP:Wounded>
Crol leaves north.
! HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
! HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* leaves up.
! HP:Wounded>A Tunnel
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
! HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*

Sécr?t narrates 'dwarf dead'
! HP:Wounded>You hit *Furin the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves your right leg extremely hard.
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
! HP:Wounded *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>k *dwarf*
look

*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves north.
! HP:Wounded>You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*a Dwarf* crushes your left foot extremely hard.
! HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>k *dwarf*
A Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

o HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o HP:Bad>
*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
! HP:Bad>
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves up.

o HP:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
Black Forest
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west, down.
! HP:Bad>d
A Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.
! HP:Bad>w
*a Dwarf* leaves up.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Filk the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
! HP:Bad>k *dwarf*
You try to hit *Filk the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
! HP:Bad *Filk the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Crol has arrived from the north.
! HP:Bad *Filk the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
d
You flee head over heels.
Black Forest
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west, down.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>A Tunnel
*Filk the Dwarf* is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, up.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>n

You hear some apparently very close noise coming from above.
Crol hits *Filk the Dwarf*'s right leg very hard.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Filk the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Filk the Dwarf* leaves north.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>
A Tunnel
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).
*Filk the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
You approach *Filk the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired *Filk the Dwarf*:Hurt>look

Sécr?t pounds *Filk the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired *Filk the Dwarf*:Hurt>A Tunnel
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Filk the Dwarf* (glowing).
*Filk the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).
! HP:Bad Move:Tired *Filk the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Crol approaches *Filk the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Mastah seems to have recovered his senses.
*Filk the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.
*Filk the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Filk the Dwarf* leaves north.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>n

*Filk the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Mastah leaves north.
Sécr?t approaches *Filk the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Filk the Dwarf* cleaves Sécr?t's right arm extremely hard and tickles it.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
A Tunnel
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: south.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
k *dwarf*
Mastah leaves south.
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Filk the Dwarf* (glowing).
*Filk the Dwarf* is here, fighting Sécr?t.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>Mastah hits *Filk the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
Crol leaves north.
You hit *Filk the Dwarf*'s right arm very hard.
*Filk the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Filk the Dwarf* leaves west.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Mastah leaves west.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Filk the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Sécr?t stops following you.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>w

Crol has arrived from the north.
*Filk the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Sécr?t's attempt to pound him.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
Crol hits *Filk the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
A Tunnel
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Mastah leaves east.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>Mastah leaves east.
They aren't here.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
k *dwarf*

Crol leaves south.
*Filk the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>*Filk the Dwarf* leaves west.
A Tunnel
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, up.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
k *dwarf*
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Crol leaves west.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *dwarf*

Sécr?t leaves south.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>w

*Filk the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
*Filk the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Filk the Dwarf* leaves east.
A Tunnel
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east, west.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>Mastah has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
k *dwarf*
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>They aren't here.
Mastah leaves east.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
k *dwarf*
Sécr?t leaves east.
A Tunnel
Exits: north, up.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>u
Black Forest
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west, down.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>d
Crol hits *Furin the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
A Tunnel
Exits: north, up.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the north.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t narrates 'filk rip'

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
A Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
A Tunnel
Exits: north, up.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>u
Black Forest
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Crol.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Crol.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Furin the Dwarf* (glowing).
Exits: north, south, west, down.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>d
k *dwarf*
A Tunnel
Exits: north, up.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t narrates 'NICE EQ'

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>na UP
Ok.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>na GUYS
Sécr?t narrates 'do shadow'
Ok.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>scout u
Mastah has arrived from the north.
You quietly scout upwards...
Black Forest
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Crol.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Crol.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Furin the Dwarf* (glowing).
You stop scouting.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t has arrived from the north.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>look
A Tunnel
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>u
k *dwarf*
Black Forest
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Crol.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Crol.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Furin the Dwarf* (glowing).
Exits: north, south, west, down.
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves Crol's body extremely hard.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>You hit *Furin the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt Crol:Bad>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt Crol:Bad>
Crol panics, and attempts to flee.
Crol leaves west.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash

Mastah hits *a Half-Elf*'s left foot extremely hard.
*a Half-Elf* lightly slashes Mastah's body and tickles it.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Half-Elf* leaves north.
You see Sécr?t scouting from below!
Mastah approaches *Furin the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Crol has arrived from the west.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*a Half-Elf* leaves south.
Your bash at *Furin the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
Sécr?t narrates 'i stay d for tunnels'
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>look
Black Forest
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is sitting here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Crol.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Furin the Dwarf*.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (glowing).
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Crol leaves south.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You hit *Furin the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You see Sécr?t scouting from below!
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Hurt>na furin abshed
Ok.
Mastah hits *Furin the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>look
Black Forest
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Furin the Dwarf*.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Crol has arrived from the south.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Crol leaves down.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Mastah narrates 'dwarf'
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>an UP
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
You hit *Furin the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>look
Black Forest
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Furin the Dwarf*.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Furin the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Half-Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>na UP
Ok.
*a Dwarf* joins *Furin the Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* crushes your right hand extremely hard.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee

Crol has arrived from below.
Mastah hits *Furin the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Bad>*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves south.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Crol hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'
Mastah seems to be blinded! <<<<<<<< dang!
You hit *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Mastah leaves down.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>d

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>*a Dwarf* leaves south.
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, up.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· STAY D ···

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· someone ···

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>look
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Mastah sits down and rests.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>say it bad
emote munches 'it bad'
Ok.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score

Mastah narrates 'me blind'

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>137/645 hits and 18/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
Mastah narrates 'inside'
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Crol quietly scouts upwards...

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
138/645 hits and 18/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Crol stops scouting upwards.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· filk has ancient dwarven ···

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>st
You are already standing.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>ds
[drink skin]
It's empty already.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>look
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).
Mastah the Mountain Troll is resting here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>say stand
emote munches 'stand'
Ok.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· mastah stay in ···

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>look
Sécr?t quietly scouts upwards...
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here scouting (glowing).
Mastah the Mountain Troll is resting here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t stops scouting upwards.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>n

Sécr?t swé?rs ··· I DO ···

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
A Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, up.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t leaves up.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Mastah sits down and rests.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t has arrived from above.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>scout u
You quietly scout upwards...
The white aura around your body fades.
Black Forest
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
You stop scouting.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>look
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· gone ···
A Tunnel
Mastah the Mountain Troll is resting here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· do shadow ···

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>say stand mastah
emote munches 'stand mastah'
Ok.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>time
According to the D?nadan calendar, it is:
3pm on Sunday, the 29th of Afteryule, Year 2999 of the Third Age.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Tramin.
Real time is Mon Apr 14 11:27:58 2003 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Mon Apr 14 09:11:48 2003 GMT.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Mastah stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
Sécr?t quietly scouts upwards...

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t stops scouting upwards.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
A Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
A Tunnel
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>ec

Mastah says 'im blind still'

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a quiver
a set of lock picks
a lantern
a plain leather belt
a double edged eket (brand new)
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a shield of Arthedain (brand new)
a blue pair of sleeves (brand new)
a thin pair of leather gloves (brand new)
a thin pair of soft leather boots (brand new)
a violet flowing skirt (brand new)
a red hood (brand new)
a fine yellow dress (brand new)
a orange scarf (brand new)
a ring
a ring
a dark coloured flask

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>ec2
exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a water skin
a stone
a hooded brass lantern
a butcher knife (battered)
a plain silken sash
an elven hunting-spear (dented)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a gilded round shield (used)
a pair of cotton sleeves (brand new)
a black pair of padded boots (brand new)
a plain pair of pants (brand new)
a silk cap (brand new)
an embroidered blouse (brand new)
a fragrant-smelling bag
a wooden pipe
a wooden pipe
an immaculate white tunic (worn out)

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>ec3
exa 3.corpse
You don't see a third corpse.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
Sécr?t narrates 'n e of entrance'
look
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
A Tunnel
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here (glowing).

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
s
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
A Tunnel
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
A Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Crol grumbles:  170 hps

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
A Tunnel
Exits: south.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
A Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
A Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: west.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a butcher knife (brand new)
a moneybag
a water skin
a stone
a sable pouch
a studded leather belt
a mighty dwarven axe (brand new)
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
a leather backpack
a black warg fur (brand new)
an ancient dwarven shield (brand new)
a pair of vambraces (brand new)
a thick pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of heavy, plated boots (brand new)
a heavy pair of greaves (brand new)
a great helm (brand new)
a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
a red ruby
a small tin ring
a ring
a battle axe (brand new)
a blue crystal
a topaz
a leather satchel
a pair of smooth, black boots
a russet cloak (brand new)

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t slashes a shadow's right leg very hard and tickles it.
A shadow says 'At was iuor list mistake Sécr?t! A will remember yoo!'

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>k shadow
Crol joins Sécr?t's fight.
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to hit it.
A shadow says 'Prepare to die, Chewer!'
A shadow says 'Prepare to die, Crol!'

o HP:Bad Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>stat
OB: 141%, DB: 14%, PB: 0%, Armour: 2%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,037,917 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 496. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right arm.
- a light wound at the right hand.
- panic
- a light wound at the body.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>look
A Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A shadow is here, fighting Sécr?t.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting a shadow.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting a shadow.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>ec

You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the west.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a butcher knife (brand new)
a moneybag
a water skin
a stone
a sable pouch
a studded leather belt
a mighty dwarven axe (brand new)
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
a leather backpack
a black warg fur (brand new)
an ancient dwarven shield (brand new)
a pair of vambraces (brand new)
a thick pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of heavy, plated boots (brand new)
a heavy pair of greaves (brand new)
a great helm (brand new)
a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
a red ruby
a small tin ring
a ring
a battle axe (brand new)
a blue crystal
a topaz
a leather satchel
a pair of smooth, black boots
a russet cloak (brand new)

o HP:Bad Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>
Crol stops using a forest green cloak.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>
As Crol greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
Crol gets a cave-bear fur from a leather backpack.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>
Crol wears a cave-bear fur about his body.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>
Crol puts a forest green cloak in a leather backpack.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>
Crol joins Sécr?t's fight.
Mastah says 'cant assisst'

o HP:Bad Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>say ahhe
emote munches 'ahhe'
Ok.
Sécr?t sheathes an engraved broadsword into a weapon sheath.
Sécr?t masterfully draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
Sécr?t pounds a shadow's body extremely hard.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

o HP:Bad Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>look
A Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A shadow is here, fighting Sécr?t.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting a shadow.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting a shadow.
Crol hits a shadow's right leg extremely hard and tickles it.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a butcher knife (brand new)
a moneybag
a water skin
a stone
a sable pouch
a studded leather belt
a mighty dwarven axe (brand new)
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
a leather backpack
a black warg fur (brand new)
an ancient dwarven shield (brand new)
a pair of vambraces (brand new)
a thick pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of heavy, plated boots (brand new)
a heavy pair of greaves (brand new)
a great helm (brand new)
a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
a red ruby
a small tin ring
a ring
a battle axe (brand new)
a blue crystal
a topaz
a leather satchel
a pair of smooth, black boots
a russet cloak (brand new)

o HP:Bad Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· nice shield ···

o HP:Bad Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>
You feel bolder.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>
A shadow strongly hits Sécr?t's left arm and tickles it.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>
Crol hits a shadow's body extremely hard.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>
A shadow hits Sécr?t's body and tickles it.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· 3 tics till nite ···

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· let's go e tho ···

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>say if noise w, flee

[score]
emote munches 'if noise w, flee'
Ok.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Fine Sécr?t:Fine>
You can't do that while fighting.
You hit a shadow's right hand extremely hard.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Hurt Sécr?t:Fine>
Sécr?t pounds a shadow's body extremely hard.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Hurt Sécr?t:Fine>
A shadow hits Sécr?t's body and tickles it.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Hurt Sécr?t:Fine>
Sécr?t nods solemnly.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Hurt Sécr?t:Fine>say me slow
emote munches 'me slow'
Ok.
Sécr?t puts a golden elven bracelet in a leather backpack.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Hurt Sécr?t:Fine>say and fight e
emote munches 'and fight e'
Ok.
Crol hits a shadow's right foot very hard and tickles it.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Hurt Sécr?t:Fine>
Sécr?t pounds a shadow's left arm extremely hard.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Hurt Sécr?t:Fine>asy err
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Hurt Sécr?t:Fine>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· me low too ···

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Hurt Sécr?t:Fine>say w
emote munches 'w'
Ok.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Hurt Sécr?t:Fine>look

You hit a shadow's right leg very hard.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Hurt Sécr?t:Fine>
A Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A shadow is here, fighting Sécr?t.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting a shadow.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting a shadow.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Hurt Sécr?t:Fine>
Crol hits a shadow's body extremely hard.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>stat

Sécr?t swé?rs ··· get moves inside ···

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>OB: 148%, DB: 14%, PB: 0%, Armour: 2%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,037,581 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 496. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right arm.
- a light wound at the right hand.
- a light wound at the body.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a butcher knife (brand new)
a moneybag
a water skin
a stone
a sable pouch
a studded leather belt
a mighty dwarven axe (brand new)
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
a leather backpack
a black warg fur (brand new)
an ancient dwarven shield (brand new)
a pair of vambraces (brand new)
a thick pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of heavy, plated boots (brand new)
a heavy pair of greaves (brand new)
a great helm (brand new)
a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
a red ruby
a small tin ring
a ring
a battle axe (brand new)
a blue crystal
a topaz
a leather satchel
a pair of smooth, black boots
a russet cloak (brand new)

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>
Sécr?t pounds a shadow's left leg extremely hard.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>
Crol hits a shadow's body extremely hard.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>
You hit a shadow's left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· dont go out ···

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>
You hit a shadow's left arm very hard.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· mobs outside ···

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>
Crol hits a shadow's body extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>
[score]
Mastah orders 'FUCKING BLIND'
You can't do that while fighting.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>look
A Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A shadow is here, fighting Sécr?t.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting a shadow.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting a shadow.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>
A shadow hits Sécr?t's left arm and tickles it.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Bad Sécr?t:Fine>
You hit a shadow's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Awful Sécr?t:Fine>
Sécr?t pounds a shadow's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Awful Sécr?t:Fine>
Crol hits a shadow's body very hard and shatters it.
A shadow is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow a shadow:Dying Sécr?t:Fine>
You hit a shadow's left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
Your blood freezes as you hear a shadow's death cry.
A shadow disappears into nothing.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Sécr?t gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow>get sable corpse

Mastah gets an ancient dwarven shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow>gg
get coins all.corpse
You can't find a coins in any corpse.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a butcher knife (brand new)
a moneybag
a water skin
a stone
a studded leather belt
a mighty dwarven axe (brand new)
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
a leather backpack
a black warg fur (brand new)
a pair of vambraces (brand new)
a thick pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of heavy, plated boots (brand new)
a heavy pair of greaves (brand new)
a great helm (brand new)
a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
a red ruby
a small tin ring
a ring
a battle axe (brand new)
a blue crystal
a topaz
a leather satchel
a pair of smooth, black boots
a russet cloak (brand new)

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Wounded Move:Slow>score
stat
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· can i have shield? ···
174/645 hits and 30/135 moves.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>OB: 148%, DB: 14%, PB: 0%, Armour: 2%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,033,497 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 496. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right arm.
- a light wound at the right hand.
- a light wound at the body.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Mastah gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>l in 2.sable
pouch (carried) : 
two coach tickets
a dark coloured flask
two receipts

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>get all.receipt 2.sabnle
You don't see a second sabnle to get things from.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>get all.receipt 2.sable 
You get a receipt for a russet cloak from a sable pouch.
You get a receipt for a cave-bear fur from a sable pouch.
Crol quietly scouts westwards...

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Crol stops scouting westwards.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>drop all.receipt
You drop the receipt.
You drop the receipt.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>drop sable
You drop the pouch.
! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*an Elf* leaves her hiding place.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w

*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves Sécr?t's right hand hard and tickles it.
Sécr?t pounds *Furin the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.
! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>A Tunnel
An elven hunter, fair and mighty, roams here warding against evil.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
A Tunnel
You see two receipts on the ground.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Furin the Dwarf*.
*Furin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Sécr?t.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: west.
! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>k *dwarf*

Mastah hits *a Half-Elf*'s right foot extremely hard.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
*a Half-Elf* barely slashes Mastah's body and tickles it.
! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>You lightly hit *Furin the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.
*an Elf* utters the words 'judicandus dies'
! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded Sécr?t:Fine>
Crol leaves west.
Sécr?t panics, and attempts to flee.
Sécr?t leaves west.
! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Sécr?t narrates 'do'
*a Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves west.
! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>flee

Sécr?t has arrived from the west.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves west.
! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>You flee head over heels.
A Tunnel
An elven hunter, fair and mighty, roams here warding against evil.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*a Half-Elf* leaves south.
Mastah has arrived from the east.
! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Crol leaves east.
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves west.
An elven hunter strongly slashes your body and tickles it.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired an elven hunter:Healthy>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired an elven hunter:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Tunnel
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
! HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Sécr?t narrates 'furin low'
! HP:Wounded Move:Slow>k *dwarf*
You hit *Furin the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves your head extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Mastah narrates 'fajt'
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves west.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
A Tunnel
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
A Tunnel
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.
*Furin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Mastah.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Furin the Dwarf*.
An elven hunter, fair and mighty, roams here warding against evil.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves Mastah's left foot extremely hard.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*an Elf* leaves east.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>k *dwarf*
Crol leaves west.
You hit *Furin the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Sécr?t has arrived from the east.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Bad Mastah:Hurt>
A leather backpack feels lighter. <<< OH NO, those are my draughts :(((
A leather backpack feels lighter.
*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves north.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>k *dwarf*

*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>Sécr?t leaves north.
You approach *Furin the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Furin the Dwarf*:Bad>k *dwarf*

*Furin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Furin the Dwarf* leaves west.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>They aren't here.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>k *dwarf*
Sécr?t has arrived from the north.
They aren't here.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>w

Crol has arrived from the west.
*Furin the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>k *dwarf*
A Tunnel
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
k *dwarf*
A Tunnel
Mastah the Mountain Troll is here, fighting an elven hunter.
An elven hunter is here, fighting Mastah.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>They aren't here.
Mastah panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>k *dwarf*
Sécr?t leaves south.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.
They aren't here.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Mastah panics, and attempts to flee.
Mastah leaves south.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
k *dwarf*
A Tunnel
There are two receipts here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: west.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>They aren't here.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>
An elven hunter has arrived from the west.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
k *dwarf*
A Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
k *dwarf*
A Tunnel
Exits: south.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>s
A Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *an Elf*!
! HP:Bad Move:Weak>s
A Tunnel
Exits: north, up.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>k *dwarf*
Mastah has arrived from above.
They aren't here.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
A Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.
An elven hunter has arrived from the east.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>w
A Tunnel
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>look
A Tunnel
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>score
143/645 hits and 9/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - A Tunnel
Chewer               - A Tunnel
Sécr?t               - A Tunnel
Crol                 - A Tunnel

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>s
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>s
Mastah narrates 'bogger squad'
A Tunnel
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
An elven hunter, fair and mighty, roams here warding against evil.
Exits: north, east, west.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
A Tunnel
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here. <<<<<<<<< ERRR, these guys were NOT supposed to be here!
*a Man* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Rawr the Dwarf* is standing here. <<< And DEFINITELY not yoU!
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *an Elf*!
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.
! HP:Bad Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
! HP:Bad Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Man* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
! HP:Bad Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Crol intercepts *Rawr the Dwarf*'s blow.
! HP:Bad Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Tunnel
You see two receipts on the ground.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: west.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...
! HP:Bad Move:Fainting>w
A Tunnel
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Rawr the Dwarf* is here, fighting Crol.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Rawr the Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
An elven hunter has arrived from the west.
! HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
*Rawr the Dwarf* smites Crol's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
An elven hunter slashes Mastah's left arm and tickles it.
Mastah hits an elven hunter's body extremely hard.
! HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
Crol panics, and attempts to flee.
Crol leaves north.
! HP:Bad Move:Fainting>s
A Tunnel
Exits: north, up.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
Mastah has arrived from the north.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting>time
Mastah leaves north.
According to the D?nadan calendar, it is:
4pm on Sunday, the 29th of Afteryule, Year 2999 of the Third Age. <<< SHEISSE!
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Tramin.
Real time is Mon Apr 14 11:29:48 2003 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Mon Apr 14 09:11:48 2003 GMT.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting>score
148/645 hits and 4/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting>orc
[get draught pack]
[quaff draught]
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel sick.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>look
A Tunnel

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Carey narrates 'the bog-squad'

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
w
A Tunnel
*Rawr the Dwarf* is here, fighting Crol.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
An elven hunter, fair and mighty, roams here warding against evil.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Crol the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Rawr the Dwarf*.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Crol swiftly dodges *a Dwarf*'s attempt to crush him.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>A Tunnel
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
Sécr?t has arrived from the east.
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>look
A Tunnel

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
A Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Sécr?t has arrived from the south.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>na all n
Ok.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
A Tunnel
Exits: east.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - A Tunnel
Chewer               - A Tunnel
Sécr?t               - A Tunnel

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>score
149/645 hits and 31/135 moves.
Sécr?t has arrived from the east.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>gr

Mastah has arrived from the east.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Your group consists of: <<< CROl is gone :(((
     Chewer (Head of group)
     Mastah
     Jamie
     Phaghz
     Sécr?t
     Ashmash

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>l
A Tunnel
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mastah               - A Tunnel
Chewer               - A Tunnel
Sécr?t               - A Tunnel

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>say crol died
score
emote munches 'crol died'
Ok.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>153/645 hits and 34/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Mastah drops a leather backpack.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
Sécr?t swé?rs ··· 1 tic to go ···
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>score
155/645 hits and 35/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>score
156/645 hits and 35/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>score
156/645 hits and 35/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>score
156/645 hits and 36/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>say 156h ps
emote munches '156h ps'
Ok.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>look
A Tunnel
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>q
search quick
You begin to search ...

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>tar furin

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>say hIT FURN
emote munches 'hIT FURN'
Ok.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east. <<< ERR, where is furin, and who the FAKK are U!
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Luingil the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
A Tunnel
An elven hunter, fair and mighty, roams here warding against evil.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
A Tunnel
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
*Rawr the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
look
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.
A Tunnel
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>A Tunnel
*an Elf* is standing here.
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
A Tunnel
Exits: south.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>look
A Tunnel
Mastah the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Mastah gets an ancient dwarven shield from a leather backpack.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>na or not
Ok.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>time
According to the D?nadan calendar, it is:
5pm on Sunday, the 29th of Afteryule, Year 2999 of the Third Age.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Tramin.
Real time is Mon Apr 14 11:30:29 2003 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Mon Apr 14 09:11:48 2003 GMT.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>score

You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>165/645 hits and 35/135 moves.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>-
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>time
According to the D?nadan calendar, it is:
5pm on Sunday, the 29th of Afteryule, Year 2999 of the Third Age.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Tramin.
Real time is Mon Apr 14 11:30:32 2003 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Mon Apr 14 09:11:48 2003 GMT.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.

o HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*a Man* has arrived from the south.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Luingil the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
*Bogger the Dwarf* cleaves your left arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You hit *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right foot hard and tickle it.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Bad Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* crushes your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
! HP:Bad Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Tunnel
A battle axe is lying on the ground.
An elven hunter, fair and mighty, roams here warding against evil.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
A Tunnel
*Furin the Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>u
Black Forest
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
The corpse of a forest spider is lying here.
A forest spider is lying here, mortally wounded.
*Eähuin? the Noldorin Elf* is standing here (shrouded). HI!
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve. HI2!
*Rawr the Dwarf* is standing here. BLEH!
Exits: north, south, west, down.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from below.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
Black Forest
Exits: north, south.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>tmioe
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
s
Murky Waters
Exits: north, *east*, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
Dark Grove
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: east, ^(west)^.
It starts to rain.
The frost is leaving its hold of the ground.

* HP:Bad Move:Tired>time
According to the D?nadan calendar, it is:
5pm on Sunday, the 29th of Afteryule, Year 2999 of the Third Age. << OKAY, so its day! but there is fog! let
see how far it takes me!
You don't feel well outside.
The light begins to decrease.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Tramin.
Real time is Mon Apr 14 11:30:42 2003 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Mon Apr 14 09:11:48 2003 GMT.

* HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
Dense Vegetation
A large shrub grows here, filling the air with a heavy scent.
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: ^(east)^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
Tall Grass
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Tired>time
According to the D?nadan calendar, it is:
5pm on Sunday, the 29th of Afteryule, Year 2999 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The light begins to decrease.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Tramin.
Real time is Mon Apr 14 11:30:46 2003 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Mon Apr 14 09:11:48 2003 GMT.

* HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Rawr the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Bad Move:Tired>  
*Rawr the Dwarf* smites your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You hit *Rawr the Dwarf*'s body hard and tickle it.

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Rawr the Dwarf*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Bad Move:Tired *Rawr the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Grasslands
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Grasslands
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Stand of Oak Trees
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>time
According to the D?nadan calendar, it is:
5pm on Sunday, the 29th of Afteryule, Year 2999 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The light begins to decrease.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Tramin.
Real time is Mon Apr 14 11:30:51 2003 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Mon Apr 14 09:11:48 2003 GMT.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
Grasslands
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
Large Tree
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^, (up), ^down^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
92/645 hits and 26/135 moves.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t tells you 'U OK?'

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>
A large elk leaves west.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
Grassy Plain
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>t secret bad slow
Ok.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>time
According to the D?nadan calendar, it is:
6pm on Sunday, the 29th of Afteryule, Year 2999 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Tramin.
Real time is Mon Apr 14 11:31:00 2003 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Mon Apr 14 09:11:48 2003 GMT.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t narrates 'NITE'

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Brushwood
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Grasslands
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*a Man* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
96/645 hits and 24/135 moves.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*a Man* leaves north.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Grasslands
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
*a Man* leaves east.
Grasslands
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*a Man* leaves east.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Grasslands
A small cluster of clover grows here.
A quiver lies on the ground.
The corpse of an elven hunter is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here. << Seems he is as afraid of me as I am of him :)!
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*a Man* leaves east.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
The Road to Grey Havens
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t tells you 'I GOT 1 VELLUM TELL ME WHERE'

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Bend in the Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
Crol narrates ':P'

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Path in the Vegetation
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>t secret greenholm
Ok.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Dense Vegetation
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You smell blood.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Dense Grove
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
The snow has stopped.
The frost is making the ground feel solid.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Crol narrates 'bogger da bitch'

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
Road to the Grey Havens
A young man in ranger's attire is here, travelling the roads.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
A young ranger yells 'Y Troll as here on the Ruad to the Grey Havens!'

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
The Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: north, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
*Eähuin? the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Quiet Fields
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Quiet Fields
A restless rabbit bounces around.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Mastah narrates 'I GO EAST'

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Tall Grass
A short spear is lying on the ground.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^.

* HP:Bad Move:Weak>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Tall Grass
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Weak>
Sécr?t narrates 'EAST'

* HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
Dense Vegetation
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
Grassy Plains
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
Light Woods
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Weak>sleep
You go to sleep.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>score
109/645 hits and 12/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>stat
OB: 80%, DB: -64%, PB: 52%, Armour: 2%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,033,497 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 496. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the right foot.
- a light wound at the left arm.
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the right arm.
- a light wound at the right hand.
- a light wound at the body.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>score
110/645 hits and 13/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>score
111/645 hits and 13/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>score
111/645 hits and 14/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>score
112/645 hits and 14/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>score
116/645 hits and 17/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
117/645 hits and 17/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>wak
st
You wake, and sit up.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>l
You stand up.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Light Woods

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Grassy Plains
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
118/645 hits and 17/135 moves.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Chewer               - Grassy Plains
Sécr?t               - The Road to the Grey Havens

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Edge of the Far Downs
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>
A great rat has arrived from the east.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
Far Downs
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>t secret hmm, im fucked
Ok.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Chewer               - Far Downs
Sécr?t               - Far Downs Scarp Edge

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Far Downs Scarp Edge
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
Jamie narrates 'i come also'
Far Downs Scarp Edge
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Weak>score
124/645 hits and 13/135 moves.

* HP:Bad Move:Weak>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Chewer               - Far Downs Scarp Edge
Sécr?t               - The Road to the Grey Havens

* HP:Bad Move:Weak>ds
[drink skin]
It's empty already.

* HP:Bad Move:Weak>score
126/645 hits and 14/135 moves.

* HP:Bad Move:Weak>score
126/645 hits and 15/135 moves.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
126/645 hits and 15/135 moves.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>stat
OB: 80%, DB: 11%, PB: 52%, Armour: 2%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,033,497 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 496. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the right foot.
- a light wound at the left arm.
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the right arm.
- a light wound at the right hand.
- a light wound at the body.

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Rawr the Dwarf* has arrived from the north. <<< At least he is slow :)
Sécr?t tells you 'me past gholm'

* HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
Far Downs
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Weak>s
Far Downs
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Weak>s
Greenholm Junction
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
The Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.
You smell blood.

* HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
The Road to the Grey Havens
A young man in ranger's attire is here, travelling the roads.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You smell blood.
A young ranger yells 'Y Troll as here on the Road tu the Grey Havens!'

* HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
The Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
The Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

* HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
The Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
The night has begun.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
Far Downs
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
The Road to the Grey Havens
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
The Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
Sécr?t tells you '3e s'
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
The clouds begin to disappear.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
The hardened ranger has arrived from the east.
The hardened ranger has arrived from the east.
! HP:Bad Move:Weak>orc
[get draught pack]
[quaff draught]
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
! HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel sick.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>orc
[get draught pack]
[quaff draught]
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel sick.

o HP:Bad>e
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e
e
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^north^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad>
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^east^, ^south^.

o HP:Bad>e
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e
e
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e
e
Road to Grey Havens
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
It suddenly starts to snow.
! HP:Bad>A Bounder pierces your head and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You hit a Bounder's body extremely hard.
! HP:Bad a Bounder:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Bounder lightly pierces your right leg and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
! HP:Bad a Bounder:Fine>flee
e
e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Bad a Bounder:Fine>e
You flee head over heels.
Road to the Grey Havens
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.
The clouds suddenly disappear.

o HP:Bad>e
e
Road to Grey Havens
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
It suddenly starts to snow.
A Bounder tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
! HP:Bad a Bounder:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Bounder quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
A Bounder joins a Bounder's fight.
! HP:Bad a Bounder:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Bad a Bounder:Healthy>flee
w
e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Bad a Bounder:Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Bounder lightly pierces your body and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
! HP:Bad a Bounder:Healthy>e
You flee head over heels.
Road to Grey Havens
Exits: (north), ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>-
e
Road to Grey Havens
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Road to Grey Havens
Exits: (north), ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
e
Amandil sings 'How to use an ipod on win98?'
Michel Delving
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Michel Delving
A Shirriff stands here, keeping a watchful eye on things.
A hobbit is here walking around.
Exits: (north), ^east^, [south], ^west^, [down].
A hobbit yells 'A Troll as here in the Michel Delving!'
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>cha mood wimpy
Ok.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>The East Road
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, [south], ^west^.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
e
The East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
A Bend in the Road
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>A Small Hill
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
e
A Farmyard
Exits: ^north^, [east], [south], ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>The door seems to be closed.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
The door seems to be closed.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>The door seems to be closed.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
The door seems to be closed.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
The door seems to be closed.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>The door seems to be closed.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
e
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
The snow has stopped.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
The East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>
The East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Bend in the East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Plains
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>
A Bounder lightly pierces your right hand and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
! HP:Bad Move:Tired a Bounder:Healthy>e
flee

Sécr?t tells you 'WHERE FOR VELLUM'
! HP:Bad Move:Tired a Bounder:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Bad Move:Tired a Bounder:Healthy>e
You flee head over heels.
Plains
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>A Bounder pierces your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
A Bounder leaves east.
A Bounder leaves east.
A Bounder has arrived from the west.
e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Bounder pierces your right hand hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
! HP:Bad Move:Tired a Bounder:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Bounder lightly pierces your right leg and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
! HP:Bad Move:Tired a Bounder:Healthy>flee

A Bounder joins a Bounder's fight.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired a Bounder:Healthy>e
A Bounder lightly pierces your body and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You flee head over heels.
Plains
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Plains
Exits: [west]. <<<<<<<<<<< OH SHIT, why here :((((

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>Carey narrates 'get a firewire port...'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
The tangle seems to be closed.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>open ${exit}
w
Ok.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Plains
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A cute rabbit is here.
A smiling hobbit child is playing around here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
Plains
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
Plains
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
A smiling hobbit child is playing around here.
Exits: ^north^.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>
A hobbit child fails to hit you.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You hit a hobbit child's right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
A hobbit child is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow a hobbit child:Dying>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Bad Move:Slow a hobbit child:Dying>flee
You flee head over heels.
Plains
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
Plains
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
A hobbit child is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: ^north^.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
e
Plains
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Plains
A smiling hobbit child is playing around here.
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Exits: ^north^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Plains
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
77/645 hits and 17/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>ds
[drink skin]
It's empty already.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>stat
OB: 65%, DB: 2%, PB: 36%, Armour: 2%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,032,883 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 496. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- novoid
- a light wound at the right foot.
- a light wound at the left arm.
- panic
- a light wound at the right arm.
- a light wound at the right hand.
- a light wound at the body.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
A garden snake leaves west.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
Plains
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A cute rabbit is here.
A smiling hobbit child is playing around here.
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
Sécr?t narrates 'noise gh'
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
Plains
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>s

A Bounder has arrived from the east.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>Plains
A snake slithers towards you.
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
A slithering snake leaves east.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
Plains
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
A Dusty Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
A Dusty Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
A Dusty Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>orc
[get draught pack]
[quaff draught]
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel sick.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
A Dusty Path
Exits: ^north^, ^south^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
A Dusty Path
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
A Bounder strongly pierces your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Awful Move:Tired a Bounder:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Awful Move:Tired a Bounder:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Plains
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Awful Move:Tired>e
Sécr?t narrates 'they on me with whole group'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Awful Move:Tired>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...
A Bounder has arrived from the west.
! HP:Awful Move:Tired>n
Plains
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Awful Move:Tired>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Awful Move:Tired>e
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Awful Move:Tired>e
Bend in the East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Awful Move:Tired>
Plains
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
! HP:Awful Move:Tired>e
n
Plains
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
! HP:Awful Move:Tired>e
The East Road
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: [north], ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Awful Move:Tired>A Bounder strongly pierces your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
A Bounder has arrived from the west.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Awful Move:Tired a Bounder:Healthy>e
flee
e
e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Sécr?t tells you 'U OK OR NOT'
! HP:Awful Move:Tired a Bounder:Healthy>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
! HP:Awful Move:Tired a Bounder:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Awful Move:Tired a Bounder:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Awful Move:Tired a Bounder:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
The East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Awful Move:Tired>e
The East Road
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: [north], ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
A Bounder pierces your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
! HP:Awful Move:Slow a Bounder:Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Bounder joins a Bounder's fight.
! HP:Awful Move:Slow a Bounder:Healthy>azu
[get azurescroll pouch]
[recite azurescroll]
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.
A Bounder has arrived from the east.
A Bounder joins a Bounder's fight.
A Bounder barely pierces your right foot and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
A Bounder pierces your right hand very hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
! HP:Awful Move:Tired a Bounder:Healthy>You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired a Bounder:Healthy>flee
e
You flee head over heels.
Plains
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>A Bounder has arrived from the north.
flee
Plains
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
You flee head over heels.
Plains
Exits: ^(west)^. <<< GODDAMN! NOT AGAIN! :(((

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
n
Plains
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Plains
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
Plains
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
Plains
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
Plains
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>t secret no
Ok.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
Plains
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
A Dusty Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
86/645 hits and 18/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
Sécr?t tells you 'me md'
87/645 hits and 18/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
A Dusty Path
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.
A Bounder lightly pierces your right foot and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
! HP:Bad Move:Slow a Bounder:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Dusty Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
A Dusty Path
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.
! HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
A Dusty Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
A Dusty Path
Exits: ^north^, ^south^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
A Dusty Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
A Dusty Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
The East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>
A Bounder has arrived from the east.
! HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Phaghz tells you 'i come neni for bob, spamming from noc'
! HP:Bad Move:Weak>e

A Bounder tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You hit a Bounder's left leg extremely hard.
! HP:Bad Move:Weak a Bounder:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Bad Move:Weak a Bounder:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Bad Move:Weak a Bounder:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Bend in the East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
Sécr?t tells you 'WHERE DO I BOB U'
Bend in the East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Sécr?t tells you 'WHERE DO I BOB U'

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
n
The East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
n
The East Road
Exits: [north], ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>The door seems to be closed.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
! HP:Bad Move:Weak>orc
[get draught pack]
[quaff draught]
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
! HP:Bad Move:Weak>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel sick.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Bend in the East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>flee
You flee head over heels.
The East Road
*a Half-Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: [north], ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
The door seems to be closed.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
n
Bend in the East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.
Sécr?t tells you 'BIG GROUP ON MY TRACKS'

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Bend in the East Road
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
n
Plains
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Plains
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
e
The East Road
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>*a Man* leaves east riding a pack horse.
The East Road
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
The clouds begin to disappear.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
e
Alas, you cannot go that way...
! HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*a Man* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You hit *a Man*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
! HP:Bad Move:Tired *a Man*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Bad Move:Tired *a Man*:Awful>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Bad Move:Tired *a Man*:Awful>flee
You flee head over heels.
Small Hill
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
e
*a Man* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
Among the Hills
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
A hobbit is here walking around.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
A hobbit yells 'A Troll ys here among the Hills!'
A hobbit fails to hit you.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
A garden snake leaves west.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow a hobbit:Healthy>*a Man* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Bad Move:Slow a hobbit:Healthy>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Man* leaves east riding a pack horse.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow a hobbit:Healthy>e
You flee head over heels.
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
n
The East Road
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Thin forest
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
The East Road
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Low Hills
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Thin forest
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Thin forest
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Thin forest
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Pasture-Land
A hobbit child is lying here, mortally wounded.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Countryside
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Rolling Pasture-Land
A well-fed cow stands here grazing on the bright green grass.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
A Well-Farmed Field
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
A Furrowed Field
A worm is here slithering around.
The black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
South of a Potato Field
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
A North-South Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
A Pipeweed Field
On the ground, there are two piles of pipe-weed.
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>s
Entrance of a Forest
Exits: ^north^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
A Pipeweed Field
On the ground, there are two piles of pipe-weed.
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>w
A North-South Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
A North-South Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
Waste Field
You see three tough green weeds on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting>e
A Cultivated Field
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting>n
A Cultivated Field
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting>n
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting>e
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting>orc
[get draught pack]
[quaff draught]
You can't find a draught in the pack. <<< OH right, they decayed, goody!

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting>e
You don't have a draught.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting>n
Bank of the Water
A canoe has been left here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting>sleep
You go to sleep.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting>wak
You wake, and sit up.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting>r
You rest your tired bones.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting>t secret otu of draughts *SNIGFFF!*
Ok.

o HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
Sécr?t tells you 'WEHRE'

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>t secret w of bwb
Ok.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Chewer               - Bank of the Water

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>score
92/645 hits and 6/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>t secret 1 off road
score
Ok.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>96/645 hits and 9/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>stat
OB: 66%, DB: -48%, PB: 37%, Armour: 2%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,032,695 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 496. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm.
- panic
- a light wound at the right arm.
- a light wound at the right hand.
- a light wound at the body.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>lip
l in pack
backpack (used) : 
two handfuls of narrow leaves
a pair of snowshoes (used)
six piles of short, black fur
two red rubies
five short, moist tails
four small metal flasks <<<< Of course I didn't remember i had these, nor did i notice now :)
a sturdy rope
five vials of preserved blood

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Chewer               - Bank of the Water

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>orc
[get draught pack]
[quaff draught]
Mastah narrates 'fucking BONZO FUCK, i sit down to rest for 1 fucking second and i die to stab'
You can't find a draught in the pack.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>
You don't have a draught.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>vel
[get vellum pouch]
[recite vellum]
You can't find a vellum in the pouch.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>
You don't have a vellum.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>lio
l in pouch
pouch (used) : 
an amethyst
a diamond ring
two fragile parchments
two jewelled rings
two lustrous opals
a scroll which reads "ysafg"
a wooden ring

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>score
101/645 hits and 13/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>score
103/645 hits and 13/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>score
103/645 hits and 14/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>where

Sécr?t tells you 'omw pukes on me'

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>Players in your zone
--------------------
Chewer               - Bank of the Water
Sécr?t               - The East Road

o HP:Bad Move:Weak>score
105/645 hits and 15/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
106/645 hits and 15/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
106/645 hits and 16/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
106/645 hits and 16/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
108/645 hits and 17/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
108/645 hits and 17/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t tells you 'farthings now'

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
109/645 hits and 18/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
[score]
113/645 hits and 21/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>t secret hmm, im 18 mv
Ok.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Chewer               - Bank of the Water
Sécr?t               - A Fork

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
115/645 hits and 22/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
115/645 hits and 22/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
116/645 hits and 23/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
116/645 hits and 23/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t tells you 'they on me'

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t tells you ':P'

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>t secret just 1 off road..
Ok.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
119/645 hits and 25/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
120/645 hits and 25/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
120/645 hits and 26/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
121/645 hits and 26/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
121/645 hits and 26/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>score
121/645 hits and 27/135 moves.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*a Man* has arrived from the south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*a Man* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*a Man* stabs your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *a Man*:Healthy>st
flee
Do you not consider fighting as standing?
! HP:Bad Move:Slow *a Man*:Healthy>You flee head over heels.
Bank of the Water
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Bank of the Water
A canoe has been left here.
*a Man* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
A Large Path
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
A Fork
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t tells you 'rest some '

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
The East Road
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>say VEL
emote munches 'VEL'
Ok.

o HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding *Furin the Dwarf*.
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*a Man* has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*a Dwarf* tries to crush Sécr?t, but she parries successfully.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Furin the Dwarf* cleaves Sécr?t's right foot very hard and tickles it.
Sécr?t gets a vellum scroll from a sable pouch.
! HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sécr?t recites a vellum scroll.
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.
! HP:Bad>
*a Man* stabs Sécr?t's right arm extremely hard.
! HP:Bad>e
The East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e
Inside the Small Village of Frogmorton
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
Exits: (north), ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>n
The Floating Log
A barman watches you calmly, while skillfully mixing a drink.
Exits: ^(south)^.
! HP:Bad>s
Inside the Small Village of Frogmorton
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
Exits: (north), ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e
Inside the Small Village of Frogmorton
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>n
A Small Garden
A tall and strong guard is here.
Exits: [north], ^south^.

o HP:Bad>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad>s
e
Inside the Small Village of Frogmorton
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>
The East Road
A wide pair of snowshoes lies on the ground here.
A smiling hobbit child is playing around here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad>
Sécr?t has arrived from the west.
A hobbit child tries to hit Sécr?t, but she parries successfully.
Sécr?t slashes a hobbit child's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
! HP:Bad>w
g
e
Inside the Small Village of Frogmorton
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>get all corpse
You can't find anything in the corpse.

o HP:Bad>
The East Road
A wide pair of snowshoes lies on the ground here.
A hobbit child is here, fighting Sécr?t.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is here, fighting a hobbit child.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad>
Sécr?t panics, and attempts to flee.
Sécr?t leaves north.
! HP:Bad>
A hobbit yells from the north 'A Troll as here in the Wyter!'
! HP:Bad>e
The East Road
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad>e
The East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>n
e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad>n
The East Road
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...
A Bounder tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You hit a Bounder's left leg extremely hard.
! HP:Bad a Bounder:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Bad a Bounder:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
! HP:Bad a Bounder:Fine>flee
e
You flee head over heels.
The East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e
e
The East Road
A Bounder is here, patrolling the Shire and watching for evil.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad>n
The East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e
The East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad>
Witfurrows
A Bounder is here safeguarding the Shire.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
You smell blood.
! HP:Bad>e
Road Through the Village
A smiling hobbit child is playing around here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad>n
The Village of Witfurrows
A hobbit is here walking around.
Exits: ^west^.
A hobbit yells 'A Trull as here yn the Vallage of Watfurruws!'
A hobbit fails to hit you.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You hit a hobbit's body extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear a hobbit's death cry.
[get coins corpse]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad>e
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of a hobbit.
There was 40 copper pennies.

o HP:Bad>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad>open ${exit}
exit
You don't see any exit here.

o HP:Bad>West  - Road Through the Village

o HP:Bad>
Sécr?t narrates 'I USED MY VELLUM ON CHEWER'

o HP:Bad>w
Road Through the Village
A smiling hobbit child is playing around here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad>n
Budge Ford
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>n
A Wide Path
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>
Sécr?t narrates 'no bob anymore'

o HP:Bad>s
Budge Ford
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The Water
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.
Thick ice covers the water.

o HP:Bad>e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The Water
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The Water
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The Water
A hobbit is here walking around.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
A hobbit yells 'A Trull ys here in the Witer!'
! HP:Bad>
A hobbit leaves west.

o HP:Bad>e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The Water
A salmon swims here.
A salmon swims here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>
The Bridge guards blow the horn! The Shire is being invaded!

o HP:Bad>e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Brandywine
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Brandywine
A trout swims here.
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>
*Rawr the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
! HP:Bad>
*Rawr the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
! HP:Bad>s
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River Brandywine
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, south, ^west^.
A bass has arrived from the south.

o HP:Bad>e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Opening in the Forest
On the ground, there are two hooded brass lanterns.
The corpse of a Captain is lying here.
Thog the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Jamie is standing here.
Thrlee is standing here.
Carey the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Havana the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
The ground is frozen solid.

o HP:Bad>
Thog leaves east.
Jamie leaves east.
Thrlee leaves east.
Carey leaves east.
Havana leaves east.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

o HP:Bad>e
Old East Road
Thog the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Jamie is standing here.
Thrlee is standing here.
Carey the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Havana the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>
Thog leaves east.
Jamie leaves east.
Thrlee leaves east.
Carey leaves east.
Havana leaves east.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

o HP:Bad>
Sécr?t tells you 'oermg'

o HP:Bad>nA STOP

Phaghz narrates 'i coze nezi'

o HP:Bad>Ok.

o HP:Bad>e
Old East Road
Thog the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Jamie is standing here.
Thrlee is standing here.
Carey the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Havana the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
Thog leaves north.
Jamie leaves north.
Thrlee leaves north.
Carey leaves north.
Havana leaves north.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.
A hobbit yells loudly from the north 'Severil Trolls are here on the Old Eist Road!'

o HP:Bad>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.

o HP:Bad>n
Old East Road
A hobbit is here walking around.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
! HP:Bad>e
Old East Road
Thog the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Jamie is standing here.
Thrlee is standing here.
Carey the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Havana the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>
Havana quietly scouts westwards...

o HP:Bad>sqy STOP
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o HP:Bad>
Havana stops scouting westwards.

o HP:Bad>
Sécr?t tells you 'WHERE WHAT'

o HP:Bad>say SPAM DWARDF
emote munches 'SPAM DWARDF'
Ok.

o HP:Bad>say SPAM DWARDF
emote munches 'SPAM DWARDF'
Ok.

o HP:Bad>
*Rawr the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
! HP:Bad>
Jamie strongly hits *Rawr the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.
*Rawr the Dwarf* smites Jamie's body extremely hard.
! HP:Bad>
Carey hits *Rawr the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.
! HP:Bad>t secret me alive
Ok.
*Rawr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Rawr the Dwarf* leaves south.

o HP:Bad>
Jamie leaves south.
*Rawr the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Carey approaches *Rawr the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
! HP:Bad>
Havana hits *Rawr the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.
*Rawr the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
! HP:Bad>l

Thrlee hits *Rawr the Dwarf*'s right foot hard and tickles it.
! HP:Bad>Old East Road
Thog the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Thrlee is here, fighting *Rawr the Dwarf*.
Carey the Mountain Troll is here, fighting *Rawr the Dwarf*.
Havana the Hill Troll is here, fighting *Rawr the Dwarf*.
*Rawr the Dwarf* is here, fighting Carey.
! HP:Bad>
Jamie has arrived from the south.
Thog hits *Rawr the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.
! HP:Bad>
*Rawr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Rawr the Dwarf* leaves north.

o HP:Bad>
Jamie leaves north.

o HP:Bad>score
121/645 hits and 88/135 moves.

o HP:Bad>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
Sécr?t tells you 'meet oermg?'
Thog leaves north.
Thrlee leaves north.
Carey leaves north.
Havana leaves north.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Bad>exit
North - Light Forest Bordering the Road
East  - Old East Road
South - Light Forest Bordering the Road
West  - Old East Road

o HP:Bad>n
Light Forest Bordering the Road
Thog the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Thrlee is standing here.
Carey the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Havana the Hill Troll is standing here.
Jamie is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>
Jamie leaves south.

o HP:Bad>
Thog leaves north.
Thrlee leaves north.
Carey leaves north.
Havana leaves north.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.

o HP:Bad>na mET EOEREMEETS
Ok.
Thog has arrived from the north.
Thrlee has arrived from the north.
Carey has arrived from the north.
Havana has arrived from the north.

o HP:Bad>n
Fields
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.

o HP:Bad>s
Light Forest Bordering the Road
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>s
Old East Road
Thog the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Thrlee is standing here.
Carey the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Havana the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>
Thog leaves east.
Thrlee leaves east.
Carey leaves east.
Havana leaves east.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

o HP:Bad>e
Old East Road
Thog the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Thrlee is standing here.
Carey the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Havana the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
Thog leaves east.
Thrlee leaves east.
Carey leaves east.
Havana leaves east.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

o HP:Bad>e
Old East Road
Thog the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Thrlee is standing here.
Carey the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Havana the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.
Thog leaves east.
Thrlee leaves east.
Carey leaves east.
Havana leaves east.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

o HP:Bad>
Sécr?t narrates 'me oermg'
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.

o HP:Bad>e
Old East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>
Thog has arrived from the east.
Thrlee has arrived from the east.
Carey has arrived from the east.
Havana has arrived from the east.

o HP:Bad>n
Old East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^.

o HP:Bad>e

Thog has arrived from the south.
Thrlee has arrived from the south.
Carey has arrived from the south.
Havana has arrived from the south.

o HP:Bad>
Old East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>
Thog has arrived from the west.
Thrlee has arrived from the west.
Carey has arrived from the west.
Havana has arrived from the west.

o HP:Bad>e
Old East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^west^, ^up^.

o HP:Bad>
Sécr?t tells you 'where u'

o HP:Bad>e
Old East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

o HP:Bad>e
Old East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

o HP:Bad>e
Old East Road
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

o HP:Bad>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Thog has arrived from the west.
Thrlee has arrived from the west.
Carey has arrived from the west.
Havana has arrived from the west.

o HP:Bad>s
Old East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.

o HP:Bad>
Thog has arrived from the north.
Thrlee has arrived from the north.
Carey has arrived from the north.
Havana has arrived from the north.

o HP:Bad>e
Old East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e

Thog has arrived from the west.
Thrlee has arrived from the west.
Carey has arrived from the west.
Havana has arrived from the west.

o HP:Bad>
Old East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e
Old East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
The ground no longer feels frosty.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

o HP:Bad>
Sécr?t narrates 'got stabbed'
Thog has arrived from the west.
Thrlee has arrived from the west.
Carey has arrived from the west.
Havana has arrived from the west.

o HP:Bad>
Thog leaves east.
Thrlee leaves east.
Carey leaves east.
Havana leaves east.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

o HP:Bad>na comign
Ok.

o HP:Bad>e

You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.

o HP:Bad>
Old East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>s

You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.

o HP:Bad>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Bad>e
Old East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e

You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.

o HP:Bad>
Old East Road
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>s

You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.

o HP:Bad>
Old East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.

o HP:Bad>e
Róimar narrates 'bonzo?'
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.
Old East Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e
Old East Road
Thog the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Thrlee is standing here.
Carey the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Havana the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.
Thog leaves south.
Thrlee leaves south.
Carey leaves south.
Havana leaves south.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.

o HP:Bad>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.

o HP:Bad>
Sécr?t narrates 'nod'

o HP:Bad>s
Old East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.

o HP:Bad>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.

o HP:Bad>e
Old East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.

o HP:Bad>e
Large Road
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>e
Old East Road Meets Greenway
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a young ranger is lying here.
The corpse of a young ranger is lying here.
The butchered corpse of a boar is lying here.
Jamie is standing here.
Thog the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Thrlee is standing here.
Carey the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Havana the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o HP:Bad>
Sécr?t has arrived from the east.

o HP:Bad>score
140/645 hits and 73/135 moves.

o HP:Bad>say HOWL
emote munches 'HOWL'
Ok.

o HP:Bad>say secret my hero 

Sécr?t swé?rs ··· FLUSH ···

o HP:Bad>emote munches 'secret my hero'
Ok.

o HP:Bad>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Bad>
Jamie sits down and rests.

o HP:Bad>say i need east
emote munches 'i need east'
Ok.

o HP:Bad>gr
Your group consists of:
     Chewer (Head of group)
     Phaghz
     Sécr?t
     Ashmash
Sécr?t tells you 'NEXT TIME TELL ME WHERE DAMNIT'

o HP:Bad>time
According to the D?nadan calendar, it is:
11pm on Sunday, the 29th of Afteryule, Year 2999 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
It must be the middle of the night.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Tramin.
Real time is Mon Apr 14 11:36:20 2003 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Mon Apr 14 09:11:48 2003 GMT.

o HP:Bad>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
Thog stops using a cave-bear fur.
Thog wears a forest green cloak about his body.
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Bad>
You feel bolder.

o HP:Bad>
*a Man* has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
! HP:Bad>
*a Man* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

o HP:Bad>t secret i couldnt, i was fucked
Ok.

o HP:Bad>look

Sécr?t slaps you across the face repeatedly. Snap out of it!
Jamie stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

o HP:Bad>
Old East Road Meets Greenway
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a young ranger is lying here.
The corpse of a young ranger is lying here.
The butchered corpse of a boar is lying here.
Jamie is standing here.
Thog the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Thrlee is standing here.
Carey the Mountain Troll is standing here.
Havana the Hill Troll is standing here.
Sécr?t the Mountain Troll is standing here.

o HP:Bad>
Jamie leaves east.

o HP:Bad>q
search quick
You begin to search ...
Thrlee leaves east.
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Bad>
Thog leaves east.
Carey leaves east.
Havana leaves east.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

o HP:Bad>score
Sécr?t tells you 'nod :('
153/645 hits and 81/135 moves.



> Rest was I just walked east :)

<<   <   01  02  

2003/05/03 16:00, Mute: 
:') i luv it..

2003/06/11 16:05, Shalani: 
Hey i make special guest star appearance as puke :) thanks for even telling me hello, to me and my beautiful mule...
but well as lev 21 mage coming when most pukelegends where already low and with noone to organise the whole, could not even much... plus the fight i plaied puke and am newbie... ;p

2006/03/24 05:56, Monster: 
hm

2008/07/10 22:58, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
This log still roxxor!!!

2009/02/13 10:32, Hana: 
it sure does :P

2009/02/28 01:50, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Just read it again, enjoyable :D

<<   <   01  02  

top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Adaric, Alantir, Apu, Bruni, Brutux, Bunghol, Devastator, Drakmar, Elryn, 
Fankil, Goldie, Gomtuu, Gwenyth, Hyack, Icebear, Juss, Kalm, Liliah, Mot, 
Mäevaim, Nobsa, Pilois, Plancy, Precious, Rayden, Reno, Rohatej, Shagrath, Sigurd, 
Tule, Uther, Vainamrarin, Vecna, Zhuk 
 Good Furin, Gray, Jocke, Luingil, Merlin, Sabat, Summer, Tendor, Tinrar, 
Uldrak, Zigin 
 Average  
 Poor  
 Awful Deremyr, Trobo 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back