Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Fight til ur dead! Or? (Moortek)comments   back
  
(18 ratings and 4304 hits. Posted 2003/04/26)
## Story is, Zimrathon tells me while Im low in noc to come Tharbad he has some
## puke that is willing to fight him. I take a warg and runs, making some stops on way
## And of course I get all MA mobs aggresive to me, to make things a little more
## complicated. Log starts while I regen in wall, in sewers, waiting for Zimrathon
## to have pukes in red.


o C HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>438/450 hits, 0/56 mana, and 152/152 moves.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>tell Zimrath˘n Typ full
Ok.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>sc
439/450 hits, 0/56 mana, and 152/152 moves.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>tell Zimrath˘n Targetta dwarf?
Ok.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>TARGET -> *dwarf*

Zimrath˘n tells you 'fňr se'

o C HP:Fine Mana:Icy>ex
North - A closed 'wall'
Up    - The Pit

o C Mana:Cold>l in sable
pouch (used) : 
an azure scroll
a die
three flasks of orkish draught
two small metal flasks

o C Mana:Warm>sc
450/450 hits, 14/56 mana, and 152/152 moves.

o C Mana:Warm>sc
450/450 hits, 14/56 mana, and 152/152 moves.

o C Mana:Warm>stat
OB: 129%, DB: -37%, PB: 35%, Armour: 73%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 943,327 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 52. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the head.
- a light wound at the left foot.
- a deep wound at the right foot (bound up).

o C Mana:Warm>450/450 hits, 16/56 mana, and 152/152 moves.

o C Mana:Warm>l in pack
backpack (used) : 
two bloody scalps
a red ruby
a stone
four strips of dried meat

o C Mana:Hot>
Zimrath˘n tells you 'de ńr inne'

o C Mana:Hot>tell Zimrath˘n Ska jag komma?
Ok.

o C Mana:Hot>
Zimrath˘n tells you 'in red'

o C Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n tells you 'ja'

o C Mana:Burning>sta
You stop resting, and stand up.

o C Mana:Burning>u
The Pit
Exits: south, down.

o C Mana:Burning>s
Tunnel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o C Mana:Burning>n
The Pit
Exits: south, down.

o C Mana:Burning>d
Down the Pit
Exits: south, up.
You have found an assassin!
You have found a thief!

! C Mana:Burning>s

You discover that a thief has his hands in your purse.

! C Mana:Burning>w
A Passage
Exits: north, west.

o C Mana:Burning>
The Intersection
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: (north), east, [south], [west].

o C Mana:Burning>n
The Red Way
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: west.

! C Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n tells you 'eller vńnta vid reddoor'

! C Mana:Burning>tell Zimrath˘n inne red
Ok.

! C Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n tells you 'bra'

! C Mana:Burning>tell Zimrath˘n nods
Ok.

! C Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n tells you 'kom'

! C Mana:Burning>tell Zimrath˘n reddoor blocka?
w
Ok.

! C Mana:Burning>w
A Room daubed in Red
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: north, east, west.

! C Mana:Burning>w
Another Room daubed in Red
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, down.
A bandit leaves down.

! C Mana:Burning>The Tube
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west, up.

o C Mana:Burning>e
e
The Tube
Exits: east, west.

o C Mana:Burning>e
The Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west.

o C Mana:Burning>e
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: south, west.

o C Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

// Okey reddoor is blocked, do or die!!!

o C Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n tells you 'ja'
You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.

o C Mana:Burning>s
End of the Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north.
An assassin barely pierces your body and tickles it.
You crush an assassin's right arm extremely hard.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning an assassin:Hurt>flee

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning an assassin:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
An assassin pierces your right arm and tickles it.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning an assassin:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
Exits: south, west.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w

An assassin leaves west sneaking.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
The Tube
Exits: east, west.
You have found an assassin!

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
The Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
The Tube
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west, up.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Another Room daubed in Red
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
Exits: east, down.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
A Room daubed in Red
Exits: north, east, west.
You have found an assassin!
You have found an assassin!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
k *dwarf*
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, south.
You have found an assassin!

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
End of the Corridor daubed in Red
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is !!!H─R!!! , fighting Zimrath˘n (z).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n (z) panics, and attempts to flee.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k *dwarf*
You crush *a Dwarf*'s right hand hard.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
bash
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Zimrath˘n (z) leaves south.

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf*  leaves vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k *dwarf*

*a Man*  leaves vvv SOUTH vvv.
A pack horse leaves south.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
k *dwarf*
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*a Man* is !!!H─R!!! , fighting Zimrath˘n (z).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is here, fighting *a Man*.
Exits: north, (east), south.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k *dwarf*

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
You lightly crush *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...  (a Dwarf BÍRJAR KASTA)

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *man*

Zimrath˘n narrates 'in secret'

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *man*
You're already fighting!
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf*  leaves vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k *dwarf*

*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the vvv SOUTH vvv.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to crush him.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>You're already fighting!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash

*a Dwarf* slashes your right foot hard and tickles it.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>*a Man* pounds a bandit's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the east.

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf*  leaves ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
A Room daubed in Red
Exits: north, east, west.
You have found an assassin!
You have found an assassin!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k *dwarf*
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A bandit is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Man* is !!!H─R!!! , fighting a bandit.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
k *dwarf*
You lightly crush *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man*  leaves >>> EAST >>>.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf*  leaves ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
The secret closes quietly.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k *dwarf*
k *dwarf*
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to crush him.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
The secret is opened from the other side.

*a Man*  has arrived from the >>> EAST >>>.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf*  leaves ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man*  leaves ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
*a Man*  has arrived from the ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k *dwarf*
The Guild of Assassins
A man dressed in dark clothes eyes his surroundings warily.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: (west).
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the west.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, (east), south.

A bandit leaves east.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
k *dwarf*
End of the Corridor daubed in Red
Exits: south.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
s
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
A Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k *dwarf*
The Red Way
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: west.
You have found a thief!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
kill *man*
A Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *man*
You crush *a Man*'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A bandit has arrived from the east.
*a Man* pounds your left arm extremely hard.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Man*:Fine>kill *man*
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the north.
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Man*:Fine>bash
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
You're already fighting!
A bandit lightly pierces *a Man*'s right foot and tickles it.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Man*:Fine>You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man*  leaves ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the east.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
kill *man*
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash
You approach *a Man*, trying to crush him.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Man*:Fine>Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the south.

*a Man* pounds your left foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man*  leaves >>> EAST >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e

*a Man*  has arrived from the >>> EAST >>>.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *man*
The Guild of Assassins
A man dressed in dark clothes eyes his surroundings warily.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is standing here.
Exits: (west).
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
kill *man*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n (z) viskar s÷tt: folla

Zimrath˘n (z) begins some strange incantations...

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>fol z
You now follow Zimrath˘n (z).

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n (z) utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n (z) begins some strange incantations...

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin pierces Zimrath˘n (z)'s left foot and tickles it.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n (z) viskar s÷tt: jag fňr kuk    ----> I get dick

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>5
reveal q
You begin to search...
Zimrath˘n (z) swiftly dodges a bandit's attempt to pierce him.

Zimrath˘n (z) opens the secret.

Zimrath˘n (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.

You didn't find anyone.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
kill *man*
A Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, east, west.
You have found a thief!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
kill *man*
The Red Way
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: west.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
w
A Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: north, east, west.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
*a Man*  has arrived from the <<< WEST <<<.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
Another Room daubed in Red
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
Exits: east, down.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>The Tube
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: east, west, up.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
u
The Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west.
You have found an assassin!

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *man*
The Tube
Exits: east, west.
You have found an assassin!

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
The Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
Exits: east, west.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
u
The Tube
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: east, west, up.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Another Room daubed in Red
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is standing here.
Exits: east, down.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
A Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *man*

You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the west.
You crush *a Man*'s body extremely hard.
*a Man* pounds your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Man*:Fine>kill *man*
Zimrath˘n (z) begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Man*:Fine>bash

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man*  leaves >>> EAST >>>.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Bash what or whom?

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*a Man*  has arrived from the >>> EAST >>>.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
The Red Way

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
A Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves north.
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
The Guild of Assassins
A man dressed in dark clothes eyes his surroundings warily.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Zimrath˘n (z) swiftly dodges an assassin's attempt to pierce him.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n (z) panics, and attempts to flee.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
kill *man*
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, (east), south.
You smell blood.
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin pierces your right foot and tickles it.
You crush an assassin's right foot hard and tickle it.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning an assassin:Fine>They aren't here.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning an assassin:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the north.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning an assassin:Fine>flee
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves south.
You flee head over heels.
The Guild of Assassins
A man dressed in dark clothes eyes his surroundings warily.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: (west).

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, (east), south.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
End of the Corridor daubed in Red
Exits: south.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, (east), south.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
A Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: north, east, west.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
w
Another Room daubed in Red
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Man* is !!!H─R!!! , fighting Zimrath˘n (z).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, down.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Zimrath˘n (z) begins some strange incantations...
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *man*

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man*  leaves \\\ DOWN \\\.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash
They aren't here.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Zimrath˘n (z) leaves down.
The Tube
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Bash what or whom?

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
kill *man*
Zimrath˘n (z) begins some strange incantations...
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*a Man*  leaves <<< WEST <<< west.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash
w
kill *man*
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
The Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
Bash what or whom?

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash
The Tube
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: east, west, up.
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the east.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
The Tube
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A bandit is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is !!!H─R!!! , fighting a bandit.
*a Man* is standing here.
*a Man* approaches Zimrath˘n (z), trying to pound him.
You crush *a Man*'s left hand extremely hard.
Zimrath˘n (z) barely slashes *a Man*'s left leg and tickles it.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Man*:Fine Zimrath˘n (z):Fine>kill *man*
Zimrath˘n (z) begins some strange incantations...

bash
*a Man* pounds Zimrath˘n (z)'s body hard.

Zimrath˘n (z) begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

Zimrath˘n (z) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man*  leaves >>> EAST >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf*  leaves >>> EAST >>>.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Bash what or whom?

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *man*
The Tube
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, up.
*a Dwarf*  leaves <<< WEST <<< west.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k *dwarf*
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
k *dwarf*

Zimrath˘n (z) leaves up.
Another Room daubed in Red
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *man*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
A Room daubed in Red
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *man*
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves north.
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
They aren't here.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
The Guild of Assassins
A man dressed in dark clothes eyes his surroundings warily.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves north.
End of the Corridor daubed in Red

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n (z) begins some strange incantations...

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n (z) utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n (z) viskar s÷tt: shit alltsň

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Zimrath˘n (z) giggles.

! C HP:Fine>
You bleed from open wounds.

! C HP:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) drinks water from a water skin.

! C HP:Fine>smil
5
You smile viciously.

! C HP:Fine>reveal q
You begin to search...

sc
cure
You didn't find anyone.

! C HP:Fine>324/450 hits, 56/56 mana, and 150/151 moves.

! C HP:Fine>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cure
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cure
*a Man*  has arrived from the vvv SOUTH vvv.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Zimrath˘n (z) reports to his captain: 120/177 hits, 40/126 mana, and 113/114 moves.

cure
*a Man* lightly pounds Zimrath˘n (z)'s left arm and tickles it.
Zimrath˘n (z) slashes *a Man*'s body very hard and tickles it.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.
Zimrath˘n (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves south.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

kill *man*
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

kill *man*
kill *man*
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>You crush *a Man*'s right arm extremely hard.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man*:Fine>You're already fighting!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man*:Fine>bash
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the south.
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man*:Fine>Zimrath˘n (z) begins some strange incantations...

*a Man* pounds your body extremely hard.

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man*  leaves vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
kill *man*

Zimrath˘n (z) leaves south.
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
You smell blood.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>bash
A Room daubed in Red
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>You approach *a Man*, trying to crush him.
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin barely pierces *a Man*'s right leg and tickles it.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man*:Fine>*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man*  leaves <<< WEST <<< west.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A bandit barely pierces your head and tickles it.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a bandit:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a bandit:Hurt>kill *man*
They aren't here.
*a Man*  has arrived from the <<< WEST <<<.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a bandit:Hurt>flee
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south.
You have found an assassin!
You have found a thief!

o C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
kill *man*
A Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*a Man* is !!!H─R!!! , fighting Zimrath˘n (z).
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is here, fighting *a Man*.
Exits: north, east, west.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *man*
Zimrath˘n (z) begins some strange incantations...
You approach *a Man*, trying to crush him.
*a Man* strongly pounds Zimrath˘n (z)'s left hand.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man*:Fine Zimrath˘n (z):Hurt>You're already fighting!
You crush *a Man*'s right leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Zimrath˘n (z) lightly slashes *a Man*'s right foot and tickles it.

// OKey some not good fighting by us, most me, not protecting Zimrathon, and they got adventage
// If they just stick together

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt Zimrath˘n (z):Hurt>bash
Zimrath˘n (z) begins some strange incantations...

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man*  leaves >>> EAST >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
kill *man*
The Red Way
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: west.
*a Man*  leaves <<< WEST <<< west.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>bash
They aren't here.
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the west.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Bash what or whom?

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w

Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
A Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *man*
Another Room daubed in Red
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*a Man* is standing here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, down.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>bash
*a Man*  leaves \\\ DOWN \\\.
They aren't here.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Bash what or whom?

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>d
kill *man*
The Tube
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
An assassin is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Man* is !!!H─R!!! , fighting an assassin.
Exits: east, west, up.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man*  leaves <<< WEST <<< west.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
They aren't here.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *man*
The Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west.
A bandit leaves east.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
The Tube
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west, up.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
kill *man*

*a Man*  has arrived from the <<< WEST <<<.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>The Tube
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: east.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
kill *man*
The Tube
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west, up.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from above.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>u
Another Room daubed in Red
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, down.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
A Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, east, west.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, (east), south.
You have found an assassin!

o C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
End of the Corridor daubed in Red
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.
You have found a thief!

o C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, (east), south.

o C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
A Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, east, west.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
The Red Way
Exits: west.
You have found a thief!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
w
A Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, east, west.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>d
Another Room daubed in Red
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is standing here.
Exits: east, down.
The corpse of an assassin slowly decays into dust.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>The Tube
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west, up.

*a Man*  has arrived from the >>> EAST >>>.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *man*
You crush *a Man*'s head extremely hard.

*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the >>> EAST >>>.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>bash
*a Dwarf*  leaves <<< WEST <<< west.

Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from above.

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man*  leaves >>> EAST >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the <<< WEST <<<.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *man*
e
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
The Tube
*a Man* is standing here.
You approach *a Man*, trying to crush him.

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>bash

*a Man* pounds your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>Zimrath˘n (z) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*a Man* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Zimrath˘n (z) hits him.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man*  leaves >>> EAST >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the <<< WEST <<<.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*a Dwarf*  leaves >>> EAST >>>.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *man*

Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*a Man* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bash
You approach *a Man*, trying to crush him.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Hurt>*a Dwarf* leaves west.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man*  leaves >>> EAST >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A bandit tries to pierce Zimrath˘n (z), but he parries successfully.
Zimrath˘n (z) slashes a bandit's right hand very hard.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
The Tube
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man*  leaves <<< WEST <<< west.

o C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *man*
They aren't here.

o C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bash

Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the west.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
kill *man*
Bash what or whom?

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bash
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>You crush *a Man*'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*a Dwarf*  leaves <<< WEST <<< west.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Wounded>Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the east.

*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the <<< WEST <<<.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man*  leaves <<< WEST <<< west.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...  (a Dwarf BÍRJAR KASTA)

Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
The Tube

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
The Tube
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
The Tube
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bash

Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
The Tube
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
An assassin is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Man* is !!!H─R!!! , fighting an assassin.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man*  leaves <<< WEST <<< west.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Bash what or whom?

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *man*
kill *man*

*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the >>> EAST >>>.
They aren't here.
*a Man*  has arrived from the <<< WEST <<<.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *man*
You crush *a Man*'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Wounded>You're already fighting!
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man*  leaves >>> EAST >>>.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bash

*a Man*  has arrived from the >>> EAST >>>.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Bash what or whom?
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the west.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *man*
You approach *a Man*, trying to crush him.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Wounded>kill *man*

*a Dwarf*  leaves <<< WEST <<< west.
Zimrath˘n (z) begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man*  leaves <<< WEST <<< west.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *man*
They aren't here.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *man*

*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the <<< WEST <<<.
*a Man*  has arrived from the <<< WEST <<<.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
The Tube
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.

*a Man*  has arrived from the >>> EAST >>>.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>You approach *a Man*, trying to crush him.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Wounded>kill *man*

Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man*  leaves >>> EAST >>>.

o C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *man*
kill *man*
They aren't here.

o C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
The Tube
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west, up.

o C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
The Tube
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: east.

o C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
The Tube
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west, up.

o C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e

Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the east.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
The Tube
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>The Tube
An assassin is here, fighting *a Man*.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*a Man* is !!!H─R!!! , fighting an assassin.
Exits: east, west.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *man*

*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the <<< WEST <<<.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>*a Dwarf* leaves west.
You crush *a Man*'s left arm very hard and shatter it.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Bad an assassin:Hurt>kill *man*
You're already fighting!
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man*  leaves <<< WEST <<< west.

o C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *man*
w
They aren't here.

o C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *man*
The Tube
Exits: east, west.

o C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *man*
They aren't here.

o C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
They aren't here.

o C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *man*
w
The Tube
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: east, west, up.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>The Tube
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: east.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *man*
You approach *a Man*, trying to crush him.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Bad>kill *man*

*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the >>> EAST >>>.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Bad>You're already fighting!

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Bad>e
kill *man*

*a Dwarf*  leaves >>> EAST >>>.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Man* pounds your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Bad>You're already fighting!
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man*  leaves >>> EAST >>>.

o C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
kill *man*
The Tube
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west, up.

o C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.

o C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
e
The Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*a Dwarf*  leaves <<< WEST <<< west.

o C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west.

o C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The Tube
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Zimrath˘n narrates 'mn'

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *man*

*a Man* begins some strange incantations...  (a Man BÍRJAR KASTA)

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *man*
You crush *a Man*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Man* pounds your left leg extremely hard.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Bad>You're already fighting!

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Bad>bash

You bleed from open wounds.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Bad>kill *man*
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the west.

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man*  leaves vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
kill *man*
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves south.
End of the Tube
*a Man* is standing here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bash
You approach *a Man*, trying to crush him.

! C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Man*:Bad>Zimrath˘n (z) joins your fight.

n
kill *man*
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

bash
*a Man* pounds your left leg extremely hard.

*a Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man*  leaves ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>The Tube
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man*  leaves vvv SOUTH vvv.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the south.
*a Man*  has arrived from the vvv SOUTH vvv.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill *man*
*a Man*  leaves <<< WEST <<< west.
Bash what or whom?

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.
*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the <<< WEST <<<.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill *man*

*a Dwarf*  leaves vvv SOUTH vvv.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill *man*
They aren't here.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
kill *man*
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
The Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
The Tube
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill *man*

Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
The Tube
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here trying to concentrate.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>You crush *a Man*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...  (a Man BÍRJAR KASTA)

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Awful>kill *man*
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Awful>bash

You feel bolder.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Awful>*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

kill *man*
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man*  leaves >>> EAST >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Zimrath˘n (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill *man*
They aren't here.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill *man*
e
They aren't here.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
The Tube
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is standing here.
Exits: east, west, up.
A bandit has arrived from the east.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
kill *man*
*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the <<< WEST <<<.
The Tube
Exits: east, west.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
Exits: east, west.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the west.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
The Tube

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves south.
End of the Tube
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e

Zimrath˘n (z) leaves north.
The Tube

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
The Tube

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
The Tube
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A bandit is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is !!!H─R!!! , fighting a bandit.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf*  leaves <<< WEST <<< west.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the <<< WEST <<<.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill *man*
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves up.
Another Room daubed in Red
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
You smell blood.
They aren't here.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill *man*
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
A Room daubed in Red
You have found an assassin!
They aren't here.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
The Red Way
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
*a Man* is standing here trying to concentrate.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill *man*
You strongly crush *a Man*'s left arm and shatter it.
*a Man* pounds your right arm extremely hard.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Awful>kill *man*
*a Man* swiftly dodges Zimrath˘n (z)'s attempt to slash him.
You're already fighting!
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...  (a Man BÍRJAR KASTA)

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Awful>kill *man*
You're already fighting!
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...  (a Man BÍRJAR KASTA)

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Awful>bash

*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the <<< WEST <<<.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Awful>kill *man*
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...  (a Dwarf BÍRJAR KASTA)

Zimrath˘n (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man*  leaves <<< WEST <<< west.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill *man*
k *dwarf*
*a Dwarf*  leaves <<< WEST <<< west.
They aren't here.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
A Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to crush him.
*a Dwarf* barely slashes your head and tickles it.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
You flee head over heels.
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*a Man*  has arrived from the ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill *man*
kill *man*
You crush *a Man*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Man* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the vvv SOUTH vvv.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Dying>kill *man*
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...  (a Dwarf BÍRJAR KASTA)
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Dying>You're already fighting!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Dying>
A bandit has arrived from the north.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Man*:Dying>
You crush *a Man*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Man*'s death cry.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Man*.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k *dwarf*
k *dwarf*
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to crush him.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'

*a Dwarf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness. ---> ReALLY OUCH!!
That really HURT!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the south.

Zimrath˘n (z) leaves north.
You flee head over heels.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
A Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
Exits: north, east, west.
You have found a thief!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is !!!H─R!!! , fighting a bandit.
A bandit is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf*  leaves ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
End of the Corridor daubed in Red
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: south.

o C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>nor
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the vvv SOUTH vvv.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A bandit is here, fighting Zimrath˘n (z).
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is here, fighting a bandit.
Exits: north, (east), south.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Zimrath˘n (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves south.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>0
cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
The Guild of Assassins
A man dressed in dark clothes eyes his surroundings warily.
Exits: (west).
You have found an assassin!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cure
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the <<< WEST <<<.

*a Dwarf* lightly slashes your left arm.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You barely crush *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the west.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, (east), south.
You have found an assassin!

o C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge an assassin's attempt to pierce you.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired an assassin:Healthy>
The secret closes quietly.

o C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired an assassin:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
Exits: north, east, west.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Zimrath˘n narrates 'in'
Another Room daubed in Red
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Exits: east, down.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You crush an assassin's left arm extremely hard.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired an assassin:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired an assassin:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf*  leaves ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
The Red Way
Exits: west.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cure
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the west.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>agg
cha mo agg
Ok.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>'me bad
Ok.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>5
reveal q
You begin to search...

Zimrath˘n (z) viskar s÷tt: fan missa kill

// Zimrathon missed kill *Comf*

You didn't find anyone.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Zimrath˘n (z) viskar s÷tt: usch

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>'Puffa pipa
Ok.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>5
reveal q
You begin to search...

sc
You didn't find anyone.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>62/438 hits, 9/56 mana, and 38/151 moves.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf*  has arrived from the <<< WEST <<<.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>stat
OB: 122%, DB: 13%, PB: 35%, Armour: 73%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 842,712 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 52. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a serious wound at the left foot.
- a light wound at the right foot (bound up).
- a light wound at the right arm.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
bash
You strongly crush *a Dwarf*'s right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>Zimrath˘n (z) viskar s÷tt: snart

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...  (a Dwarf BÍRJAR KASTA)

Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling. ---> Made the day!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>lt
bash

Zimrath˘n (z) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Zimrath˘n (z) hits him.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You bleed from open wounds.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You crush *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>label tt
Ok.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (tt):Hurt>k tt
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (tt):Hurt>You're already fighting!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (tt):Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (tt):Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (tt):Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (tt):Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (tt):Hurt>bash

You crush *a Dwarf* (tt)'s body hard.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (tt):Hurt>Zimrath˘n (z) tries to slash *a Dwarf* (tt), but he parries successfully.
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*a Dwarf* (tt) seems to have recovered his senses.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (tt):Hurt>bash

*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (tt) leaves west.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Bash what or whom?

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k tt
k tt
They aren't here.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
A Room daubed in Red
You smell blood.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k tt
They aren't here.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves north.
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*a Dwarf* (tt) is standing here.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k tt

Zimrath˘n (z) fails to slash *a Dwarf* (tt).
*a Dwarf* (tt) swiftly dodges a bandit's attempt to pierce him.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>bash
You approach *a Dwarf* (tt), trying to crush him.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (tt):Hurt Zimrath˘n (z):Hurt>An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin lightly pierces *a Dwarf* (tt)'s body and tickles it.

*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (tt) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
The Guild of Assassins
A man dressed in dark clothes eyes his surroundings warily.
An assassin is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (tt).
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*a Dwarf* (tt) is here, fighting an assassin.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k tt
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.
You strongly crush *a Dwarf* (tt)'s body.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (tt):Wounded an assassin:Healthy>k tt
bash
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (tt):Wounded an assassin:Healthy>*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.

k tt
*a Dwarf* (tt) opens the secret.

Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.
*a Dwarf* (tt) opens the secret.
*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.

Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.

*a Dwarf* (tt) opens the secret.
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.
A bandit fails to pierce *a Dwarf* (tt).

*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* (tt) opens the secret.
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.

*a Dwarf* (tt) opens the secret.

Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.

*a Dwarf* (tt) opens the secret.
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.
*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* (tt) opens the secret.
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.

*a Dwarf* (tt) opens the secret.

Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.
Your bash at *a Dwarf* (tt) sends him sprawling.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (tt):Wounded an assassin:Healthy>You're already fighting!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (tt):Wounded an assassin:Healthy>
A bandit barely pierces *a Dwarf* (tt)'s right arm and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* (tt) seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (tt):Wounded an assassin:Healthy>l w
*a Dwarf* (tt) opens the secret.
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.
Slight gaps in the red paint on this wall suggest that perhaps something
is concealed here.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (tt):Wounded an assassin:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* (tt) opens the secret.
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (tt):Wounded an assassin:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* (tt) opens the secret.
*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (tt):Wounded an assassin:Healthy>
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.
*a Dwarf* (tt) opens the secret.
An assassin pierces *a Dwarf* (tt)'s right hand hard and shatters it.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (tt):Wounded an assassin:Healthy>bash
Zimrath˘n (z) lightly slashes *a Dwarf* (tt)'s left arm.

Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.
*a Dwarf* (tt) opens the secret.

Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.
*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* (tt) opens the secret.
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.

*a Dwarf* (tt) opens the secret.
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.

*a Dwarf* (tt) opens the secret.

k tt
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.
*a Dwarf* (tt) opens the secret.
*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (tt) leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The secret is opened from the other side.
An assassin approaches Zimrath˘n (z), trying to pierce him.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k tt

Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k tt
The secret is opened from the other side.
They aren't here.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
They aren't here.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k tt
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
A bandit approaches Zimrath˘n (z), trying to pierce him.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
They aren't here.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k tt
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>They aren't here.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
k tt
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>They aren't here.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Zimrath˘n (z) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Zimrath˘n (z) opens the secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Zimrath˘n (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.
You have found a thief!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k tt
They aren't here.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves north.
End of the Corridor daubed in Red
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

k tt
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: north, (east), south.

o C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the north.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves south.
A Room daubed in Red
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
You have found an assassin!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k tt
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
The Red Way
They aren't here.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
A Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k tt

Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
Another Room daubed in Red
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
You have found a thief!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>They aren't here.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves down.
The Tube

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
The Tube
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*a Dwarf* (tt) is standing here.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k tt
k tt
You crush *a Dwarf* (tt)'s body very hard and shatter it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (tt):Bad>bash
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (tt) swiftly dodges Zimrath˘n (z)'s attempt to slash him.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (tt):Bad>*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (tt) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Zimrath˘n (z) swiftly dodges a bandit's attempt to pierce him.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>k tt
They aren't here.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k tt
They aren't here.
Zimrath˘n (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.

o C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the east.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
The Tube

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
The Tube

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
The Tube

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>'weak

Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
The Tube
You smell blood.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>Ok.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves south.
End of the Tube
*a Dwarf* (tt) is standing here.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Zimrath˘n (z) tries to slash *a Dwarf* (tt), but he parries successfully.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k *dwarf*

*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k *dwarf*
! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (tt) leaves north.

k *dwarf*
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves north.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
The Tube
*a Dwarf* (tt) is standing here.
You have found an assassin!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>Zimrath˘n (z) tries to slash *a Dwarf* (tt), but he parries successfully.
You crush *a Dwarf* (tt)'s right arm very hard and shatter it.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (tt):Bad Zimrath˘n (z):Hurt>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (tt):Bad Zimrath˘n (z):Hurt>You're already fighting!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (tt):Bad Zimrath˘n (z):Hurt>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (tt):Bad Zimrath˘n (z):Hurt>bash
*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (tt) leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k *dwarf*

Zimrath˘n (z) leaves south.
End of the Tube
*a Dwarf* (tt) is standing here.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>*a Dwarf* (tt) swiftly dodges Zimrath˘n (z)'s attempt to slash him.
You approach *a Dwarf* (tt), trying to crush him.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (tt):Bad Zimrath˘n (z):Hurt>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (tt):Bad Zimrath˘n (z):Hurt>bash
*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (tt) leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves north.
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
*a Dwarf* (tt) is standing here.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k *dwarf*

Zimrath˘n (z) approaches *a Dwarf* (tt), trying to slash him.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>You approach *a Dwarf* (tt), trying to crush him.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (tt):Bad Zimrath˘n (z):Hurt>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
You crush *a Dwarf* (tt)'s left leg and shatter it.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (tt):Awful Zimrath˘n (z):Hurt>k *dwarf*

*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (tt):Awful Zimrath˘n (z):Hurt>You're already fighting!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (tt):Awful Zimrath˘n (z):Hurt>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (tt):Awful Zimrath˘n (z):Hurt>k *dwarf*

*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (tt):Awful Zimrath˘n (z):Hurt>You're already fighting!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (tt):Awful Zimrath˘n (z):Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (tt):Awful Zimrath˘n (z):Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (tt) begins some strange incantations...

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (tt):Awful Zimrath˘n (z):Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (tt) panics, and attempts to flee.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (tt):Awful Zimrath˘n (z):Hurt>
You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.
You crush *a Dwarf* (tt)'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* (tt) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Dwarf* (tt):Dying Zimrath˘n (z):Hurt>
Zimrath˘n (z) slashes *a Dwarf* (tt)'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf* (tt)'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* (tt) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf* (tt).

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
As Zimrath˘n (z) greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>lic
l in corpse
corpse (here) : 
a broadsword (brand new)
a forest green cloak (used)
a great helm (used)
a heavy pair of greaves (used)
a hooded brass lantern
a metal wall shield (brand new)
a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
a pair of thin vambraces (brand new)
a plain leather belt
a ring
a stone
a thin pair of leather gloves (used)
a pile of coins
a water skin
a white chain mail jerkin (brand new)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a wooden pipe

// Snip some cut off, man shadow


You smell blood.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>lic
l in corpse
corpse (here) : 
a bejewelled shield (brand new)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (brand new)
a broad silver belt
a cave-bear fur (brand new)
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a fragrant-smelling bag
a hooded brass lantern
a horned helmet (brand new)
a hunting knife (brand new)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
a pair of plate vambraces (used)
a pair of snowshoes (brand new)
a ruby ring
a steel-shafted mattock
a stone
a thin pair of leather gloves (used)
a pile of coins
a water skin
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack

// *man* corpse

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wim
5
cha mo wimpy
Ok.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

You have revealed a thief!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>'ruby ring
Ok.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A thief leaves south sneaking.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k shadow
You try to crush a shadow, but it parries successfully.
A shadow says 'At wys yuor last mistake Muurtek! Y wall remember yoo!'
A shadow barely hits your body and tickles it.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy>
Zimrath˘n (z) viskar s÷tt: d÷da

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy>l
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A shadow is here, fighting YOU.
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is standing here.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy>
Zimrath˘n (z) begins some strange incantations...

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy>
A shadow barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy>
Zimrath˘n (z) utters the word 'yufzbarr'
Zimrath˘n (z) throws a fireball at a shadow, completely enveloping it in flames.
A shadow says 'Prepare tu dae, Zimrath˘n!'

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) joins your fight.
A shadow says 'Prepare to die, Zamrath˘n!'

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Fine>
Aearo narrates 'anyone cahe?'

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) viskar s÷tt: fan inge mana ju

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Fine>
A shadow barely hits your body and tickles it.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) giggles.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Fine>
A shadow barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Fine>
A shadow barely hits your body and tickles it.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Fine>
As Zimrath˘n (z) greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) stops using an engraved broadsword.
Zimrath˘n (z) holds a wooden pipe.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) sits down and rests.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) puffs reassuringly on his faithful pipe.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) stops using a wooden pipe.
Zimrath˘n (z) awkwardly draws an engraved broadsword.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>
A shadow barely hits your head and tickles it.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) lies down and falls asleep.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>
You crush a shadow's body hard and tickle it.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>
A shadow strongly hits your right foot.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>'bad igen
Ok.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>l
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A shadow is here, fighting YOU.
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is sleeping here.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) wakes up.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) clambers on his feet.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>
A shadow barely hits your head and tickles it.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) begins some strange incantations...

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>
You strongly crush a shadow's head and tickle it.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>'bad igen
Ok.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>wim
cha mo wimpy
Ok.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) utters the word 'yufzbarr'
Zimrath˘n (z) throws a fireball at a shadow, completely enveloping it in flames.
A shadow says 'Prepare to die, Zimrath˘n!'

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Hurt>
A shadow lightly hits your left arm and tickles it.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Hurt>
Zimrath˘n (z) joins your fight.
A shadow says 'Prepare to dye, Zimrathon!'

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Hurt>
A shadow barely hits your body and tickles it.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Hurt>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin tries to pierce Zimrath˘n (z), but he parries successfully.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Hurt>'usch

You bleed from open wounds.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Hurt>Ok.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Hurt>
Zimrath˘n (z) strongly slashes a shadow's left leg and tickles it.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Hurt>
Zimrath˘n (z) viskar s÷tt: vi reggar

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Hurt>
An assassin barely pierces Zimrath˘n (z)'s right arm and tickles it.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Hurt>'ut
Ok.
Zimrath˘n (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves north.

o C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Hurt>
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the north.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a shadow:Hurt>flee
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves south.
You flee head over heels.
End of the Corridor daubed in Red
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Exits: south.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
A thief leaves south.

o C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cure
Zimrath˘n narrates 'out'
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Zimrath˘n narrates 'stabber'
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Exits: north, south.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
A Room daubed in Red
Exits: north, east, west.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Another Room daubed in Red
Exits: east, down.
You have found an assassin!
You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*! ---> Ouch lets go

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*  leaves \\\ DOWN \\\ sneaking.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge an assassin's attempt to pierce you.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>d
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>w
You flee head over heels.
The Tube
Exits: east, west, up.
You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>The Tube
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east.

o C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
e
The Tube
Exits: east, west, up.

o C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
e
The Tube
Exits: east, west.
You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*!
You have found a thief!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
The Tube
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>The Tube
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: south, west.
You have found an assassin!

o C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Zimrath˘n tells you 'wooden'
End of the Tube
Exits: north, (west).

o C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Llorer narrates 'crack blocked'
The Hidden Pit
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is standing here.
Exits: (east), [south], up.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the wooden.

// SNip some very short regen!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cha mo agg
Ok.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
End of the Tube
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here.
You have found a thief!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>wim

Zimrath˘n (z) leaves north.
The Tube
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cha mo wimpy
Ok.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
The Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
You have found an assassin!
You have found a thief!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
The Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
The Tube
You have found an assassin!
You smell blood.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves up.
Another Room daubed in Red

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves east.
A Room daubed in Red
You smell blood.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves north.
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here. ---> Shadow not dead yet!
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>5
reveal q
You begin to search...

A thief tries to steal gold from Zimrath˘n (z).

You didn't find anyone.
You bleed from open wounds.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Zimrath˘n (z) begins some strange incantations...

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A shadow says 'YOU! Zamrythun! You wall dye befure ioor tyme.'
A shadow barely hits Zimrath˘n (z)'s left arm and tickles it.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A thief panics, and attempts to flee.
A thief leaves north.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k shaidw

Zimrath˘n (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves north.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the north.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Zimrath˘n (z) begins some strange incantations...

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k shadow
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to crush it.
A shadow says 'Prepare to die, Moortek!'

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Hurt>
Zimrath˘n (z) utters the word 'yufzbarr'
Zimrath˘n (z) throws a fireball at a shadow, completely enveloping it in flames.
A shadow says 'Prepare to dye, Zimrathon!'

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Wounded>wim
cha mo wimpy
Ok.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Wounded>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves north.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Wounded>
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the north.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Wounded>
Zimrath˘n (z) joins your fight.
A shadow says 'Prepyre to die, Zimrathon!'

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Wounded>l
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A shadow is here, fighting YOU.
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is here, fighting a shadow.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Wounded>
Zimrath˘n tells you 'fly'

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Wounded>
Zimrath˘n (z) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
A shadow barely hits your body and tickles it.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Wounded>flee

Zimrath˘n (z) panics, and attempts to flee.
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves south.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a shadow:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
A Room daubed in Red
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
You smell blood.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin lightly pierces Zimrath˘n (z)'s left leg and tickles it.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Another Room daubed in Red
Exits: east, down.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
The Tube
Exits: east, west, up.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Tube
Exits: east, west.
You have found a thief!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Tube
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
e
The Tube
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: south, west.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the west.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves south.
End of the Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.

kh
Assembly Room
Exits: (north), (down).
You have found a thief!
You have found an assassin!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge an assassin's attempt to pierce you.
You crush an assassin's right foot very hard and tickle it.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, (up).

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u
Assembly Room
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is standing here.
Exits: (north), (down).

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the trapdoor.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>5
reveal q
You begin to search...

A thief says 'IOO! Muortek! Yoo wall die before iour time.'
A thief leaves his hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You swiftly dodge a thief's attempt to pierce you.
You crush a thief's body hard and tickle it.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) makes a discreet gesture, pointing at *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*'s hiding place.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>kh
kill *hobbit*
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
A thief barely pierces your body and tickles it.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>kh
kill *hobbit*
You're already fighting!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*  leaves <<< WEST <<< his hiding place.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* opens the secret.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*  leaves ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
You strongly crush a thief's left foot and tickle it.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>flee
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
A thief barely pierces your head and tickles it.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) viskar s÷tt: fan man sku haft ,amna

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>'÷ppna
Ok.
Zimrath˘n (z) opens the secret.
You flee head over heels.
End of the Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, (south), (west).

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the south.
A bandit fails to pierce you.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a bandit:Wounded>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a bandit:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
Assembly Room
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: (north).

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
End of the Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, (south).

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
The Tube
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: south, west.
You have found a thief!
An assassin tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
End of the Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, (south).

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
The Tube
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: south, west.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
w
The Tube
Exits: east, west.
You have found a thief!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
The Tube
Exits: east, west.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The Tube
Exits: east, west, up.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from above.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u
Another Room daubed in Red
Exits: east, down.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
A Room daubed in Red
Exits: north, east, west.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* is !!!H─R!!! , fighting an assassin.
An assassin is here, fighting *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Exits: north, south.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>gac
get all corpse
You get a stone from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a fragrant-smelling bag from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a hooded brass lantern from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a hunting knife from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a water skin in a leather backpack.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* puts an embellished longbow in a leather backpack.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a coach ticket in a leather backpack.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a brown bottle in a leather backpack.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a forest green cloak in a leather backpack.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a pair of metal gauntlets in a leather backpack.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a pair of snowshoes in a leather backpack.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a ruby ring in a leather backpack.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a blood-encrusted breastplate in a leather backpack.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a horned helmet in a leather backpack.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a pair of plate greaves in a leather backpack.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a pair of iron-shod boots in a leather backpack.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a thin pair of leather gloves in a leather backpack.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a pair of plate vambraces in a leather backpack.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a bejewelled shield in a leather backpack.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a cave-bear fur in a leather backpack.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a broad silver belt in a leather backpack.

// Missed the goodies, okey SURVIVE! Or maybe kill Smooth?

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
A Room daubed in Red
Exits: north, east, west.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* is !!!H─R!!! , fighting an assassin.
An assassin is here, fighting *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*.
A bandit is here, fighting *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*.
A thief is here, fighting *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*.
Exits: north, south.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kh
kh
! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
kill *hobbit*
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

kh
! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* pierces an assassin's left hand hard and tickles it.

kh
! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A thief strongly pierces *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*'s head and tickles it.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*  leaves ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>open secret
Ok.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>flush q
You begin to search ...

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
An assassin tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
A thief leaves east.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
End of the Corridor daubed in Red
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>TARGET -> *hobbit*
s
flush q
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, (east), south.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You begin to search ...

You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*  leaves <<< WEST <<< his hiding place.
You crush *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*'s body very hard and tickle it.

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*  leaves ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e

You bleed from open wounds.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The Guild of Assassins
A man dressed in dark clothes eyes his surroundings warily.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Exits: (west), (up).
You have found an assassin!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, (east), south.
You have found a thief!

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
k *hobbit*
End of the Corridor daubed in Red
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.
You have found an assassin!

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

o C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
flush q
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: north, (east), south.
You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*!

! C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>You begin to search ...

*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*  leaves ^^^ NORTH ^^^ sneaking.

You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*  leaves <<< WEST <<< his hiding place.
You crush *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*'s left foot hard and tickle it.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>k *hobbit*
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the south.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>agg
cha mo agg
Ok.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>bash
A thief leaves south sneaking.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*  leaves >>> EAST >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
k *hobbit*
The Guild of Assassins
A man dressed in dark clothes eyes his surroundings warily.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: (west), (up).

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>clos wooden
You don't see any wooden here.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>open wooden
You don't see any wooden here.
A thief says 'YOU! Moortek! You wall die befure yoor time.'
A thief barely pierces your right hand and tickles it.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold a thief:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold a thief:Healthy>
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold a thief:Healthy>flee
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves up.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold a thief:Healthy>
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from above.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold a thief:Healthy>
You crush a thief's left leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
An assassin lightly pierces your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You swiftly dodge a bandit's attempt to pierce you.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A thief lightly pierces your left leg and tickles it.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
An assassin barely pierces your body and tickles it.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) opens the secret.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves west.
You crush a thief's body extremely hard.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>'FÍR FAAN
Ok.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold a thief:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Zimrath˘n the Black N˙menˇrean (z) is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
A Room daubed in Red
Exits: north, east, west.
You have found a thief!
You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w

*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*  leaves ^^^ NORTH ^^^ sneaking.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the north.
Another Room daubed in Red
Exits: east, down.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>d
The Tube
Exits: east, west, up.

o C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
e
The Tube
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: east, west.
You have found an assassin!

o C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
e
The Tube
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: east, west.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>The Tube
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: south, west.
You have found an assassin!
You have found a thief!

o C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
End of the Tube
Exits: north, (south), (west).

o C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
97/438 hits, 12/56 mana, and 118/151 moves.

o C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>5
reveal q
You begin to search...

You have revealed *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>5

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*  leaves vvv SOUTH vvv sneaking.

You have revealed *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* tries to sneak behind you!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>k *hobbit*
bash
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*  leaves <<< WEST <<< his hiding place.
You crush *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*'s left foot very hard.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* lightly pierces your right hand and tickles it.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* strongly pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the north.

A bandit has arrived from the west.

As *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*  leaves vvv SOUTH vvv.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Zimrath˘n (z) leaves south.
Assembly Room
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* opens the secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>k *hobbit*
bash
You approach *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*, trying to crush him.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* pierces your left foot hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.

*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* opens the secret.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*  leaves ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Zimrath˘n (z) stops using an engraved broadsword.
Zimrath˘n (z) holds a wooden pipe.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Zimrath˘n (z) sits down and rests.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Zimrath˘n (z) puffs reassuringly on his faithful pipe.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Zimrath˘n (z) stops using a wooden pipe.
Zimrath˘n (z) awkwardly draws an engraved broadsword.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>clos secret
It's already closed!
Zimrath˘n (z) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Zimrath˘n (z) viskar s÷tt: fan

! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>5
reveal q
You begin to search...

Zimrath˘n (z) viskar s÷tt: alltsň

Zimrath˘n (z) giggles.
You didn't find anyone.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
72/438 hits, 14/56 mana, and 119/151 moves.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>c
Cast what which where?

! C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cure
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Zimrath˘n (z) viskar s÷tt: fick han looten?

Llorer narrates 'guardian attacked'

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>'72 hps
Ok.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>5
reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Zimrath˘n (z) sits down and rests.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>'Jaa typ allt
Ok.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>5
reveal q
You begin to search...

Zimrath˘n (z) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

Zimrath˘n (z) opens the trapdoor.

You didn't find anyone.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the trapdoor.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>'Jag fick bara skit
Ok.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>inv
You are carrying:
a water skin
a hunting knife (brand new)
a hooded brass lantern
a fragrant-smelling bag
a stone
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a large sack

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>5
reveal q
You begin to search...

The secret is opened from the other side.

You have revealed *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>k *hobbit*
bash
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*  leaves <<< WEST <<< his hiding place.
You crush *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*'s left leg hard and tickle it.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* strongly pierces your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.

Everlove narrates 'htey rock'

l secret
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* sheathes a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* swiftly draws a black horn shortbow from across his back.

l secret
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* barely hits your head and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

l secret
l secret
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

l secret
Rauko narrates 'come'

Your bash at *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* sends him sprawling.

// Lets eat some arrows! I can stand some!!!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>l secret
You don't see a secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>l secret
l secret
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* swiftly dodges Zimrath˘n (z)'s attempt to slash him.
You don't see a secret.
You bleed from open wounds.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>You don't see a secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>l secret
You don't see a secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>l secret
You don't see a secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>l secret
You don't see a secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>l secret
You don't see a secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>l secret
You don't see a secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>l secret
You don't see a secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>You don't see a secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>l secret
You don't see a secret.
You crush *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*'s body extremely hard.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>l secret
You don't see a secret.
Zimrath˘n (z) opens the secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>l secret
You don't see a secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>l secret
You don't see a secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>l secret
You don't see a secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>l secret
You don't see a secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>l secret
You don't see a secret.
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>l secret
You don't see a secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>You don't see a secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>l secret
bash
You don't see a secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>You don't see a secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>You don't see a secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>bash
You don't see a secret.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Zimrath˘n (z) strongly slashes *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*'s body and tickles it.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* seems to have recovered his senses.

! C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>bash
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

l secret
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* shoots your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* shoots your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
Your bash at *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* sends him sprawling.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>You don't see a secret.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>
Zimrath˘n (z) slashes *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*'s right foot hard.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>
You crush *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*'s body extremely hard.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>
Zimrath˘n (z) begins some strange incantations...

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>
You crush *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*'s right foot hard.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>tell zimrathon me awful
Ok.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>bash
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>bash
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* seems to have recovered his senses.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>bash

*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>bash
Zimrath˘n (z) utters the word 'yufzbarr'
Zimrath˘n (z) throws a fireball at *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*, completely enveloping him in flames.

*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* opens the secret.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

Zimrath˘n (z) begins some strange incantations...
Your bash at *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* sends him sprawling.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Bad>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You crush *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Bad>
Zimrath˘n (z) utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
Zimrath˘n (z) throws a glowing magical missile at *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Bad>
Zimrath˘n (z) begins some strange incantations...

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Bad>
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Bad>
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Bad>
Zimrath˘n (z) utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
Zimrath˘n (z) throws a glowing magical missile at *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*.
Zimrath˘n (z) slashes *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*'s right hand and shatters it.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Awful>
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*  leaves ^^^ NORTH ^^^. ---> Isn't that typical?

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
Zimrath˘n (z) closes the secret.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n

Zimrath˘n (z) opens the secret.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>End of the Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, (south), (west).
You smell blood.
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin barely pierces your body and tickles it. ---> Ouch I need some regen I think
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy an assassin:Fine>open secret
n
You don't see any secret here.
You crush an assassin's right arm hard and tickle it.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy an assassin:Fine>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy an assassin:Fine>Zimrath˘n (z) has arrived from the south.
Everlove narrates 'get in'
You flee head over heels.
The Hidden Pit
Exits: (east), [south], up.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>gwim
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>close exit e
Ok.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>5
reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>tell zimrathon jaga han
5
Ok.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>tell zimrathon Jag awful
Ok.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
21/438 hits, 7/56 mana, and 127/151 moves.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>5
reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
sc
22/438 hits, 7/56 mana, and 128/151 moves.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>22/438 hits, 7/56 mana, and 128/151 moves.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>5
reveal q
You begin to search...

sc
You didn't find anyone.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
24/438 hits, 9/56 mana, and 130/151 moves.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>24/438 hits, 9/56 mana, and 130/151 moves.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
24/438 hits, 9/56 mana, and 130/151 moves.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
24/438 hits, 9/56 mana, and 131/151 moves.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
sc
24/438 hits, 9/56 mana, and 131/151 moves.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>24/438 hits, 9/56 mana, and 131/151 moves.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
24/438 hits, 9/56 mana, and 131/151 moves.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>e
 The  wooden  ńr ||ST─NGD||

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>5
reveal q
You begin to search...

sc
You didn't find anyone.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>agg
25/438 hits, 10/56 mana, and 132/151 moves.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>5
cha mo agg
Ok.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>reveal q
You begin to search...

sc
You didn't find anyone.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
26/438 hits, 10/56 mana, and 132/151 moves.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
26/438 hits, 11/56 mana, and 132/151 moves.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>26/438 hits, 11/56 mana, and 133/151 moves.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
26/438 hits, 11/56 mana, and 133/151 moves.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
26/438 hits, 11/56 mana, and 133/151 moves.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Cold>cure
cast 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>sc
31/438 hits, 0/56 mana, and 135/151 moves.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>sc
31/438 hits, 0/56 mana, and 135/151 moves.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>sc
31/438 hits, 0/56 mana, and 135/151 moves.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>e
 The  wooden  ńr ||ST─NGD||

o C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>open wooden
e
Ok.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>clos wooden
End of the Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, (south), (west).
A bandit leaves south.
You bleed from open wounds.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>Ok.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>flee
You flee head over heels.
The Tube
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: south, west.
You have found a thief!

o C HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>w
The Tube
Exits: east, west.
You have found an assassin!
You smell blood.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
The Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
The Tube
Exits: east, west, up.
You have found a thief!

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>u
Another Room daubed in Red
Exits: east, down.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>e
A Room daubed in Red
Exits: north, east, west.
You have found an assassin!
You smell blood.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, (east), south.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>n
End of the Corridor daubed in Red
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>s
s
A Corridor daubed in Red
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, (east), south.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
A Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
Exits: north, east, west.
You have found a thief!

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>e
The Red Way
Exits: (east), west.
You smell blood.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>5
reveal q
You begin to search...

An assassin leaves his hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
An assassin pierces your left foot hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You crush an assassin's head extremely hard.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy an assassin:Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy an assassin:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy an assassin:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy an assassin:Fine>wim

Someone joins an assassin's fight.
A thief leaves his hiding place.
A thief lightly pierces your left arm and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You flee head over heels.
A Room daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: north, east, west.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>cha mo wimpy
Ok.

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
w
w
Another Room daubed in Red
Exits: east, down.
You have found a thief!

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>e
The Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west, up.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>e
The Tube
Exits: east, west.
You have found an assassin!

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>e
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
Exits: east, west.
You have found a thief!

! C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>The Tube
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: south, west.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>s
End of the Tube
Exits: north, (south).
You have found a thief!

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>open wooden
Ok.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w

A thief leaves west sneaking.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
The Hidden Pit
Exits: (east), [south], up.
You have found a thief!

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>close exit e
Ok.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>5
reveal q
You begin to search...

Everlove narrates 'rumata pampa and budach in one group, then in naother is Astroc and two others whose names I can't
remember at the moment.)'
You didn't find anyone.

o C HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
15/438 hits, 4/56 mana, and 126/151 moves. ---> Pretty close...


## Then I ran in wall in sewers, regged to hurt, to go down to bad again while getting out of ma.
## Thanks for not comming there while I was regening :)
## NIce fight we won just cause the pukes didn't stick together and panicked (I panicked some though)
## I know much spam and so on, but nice fight, huh? This is how traps should be, no overkill
## Just some nice fighting!!! And too bad Smooth got away! And yes I know not so nice SUBS for some :)
## And sorry language from tells, but didn't have time to translate :)
## And sorry for long and spammy log again, hope u will enjoy it anyway!!!


2003/04/26 03:40, Moortek: 
Ehm now I see why do I loot first, but don't get the things? STRANGE! Hehe, but Im gladh they got stuff back, they earned it :)

2003/04/26 04:10, Uther:Rated: Superb 
>*a Man* is !!!H─R!!!
>(a Man BÍRJAR KASTA)
>The wooden ńr ||ST─NGD||

Glad you pointed out in the comment at the very end: really ugly indeet! Hehe.


>End of the Tube
>*a Dwarf* (tt) is standing here.
>
>! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
>Zimrath˘n (z) tries to slash *a Dwarf* (tt), but he parries >successfully.
>
>! C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k *dwarf*
>Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

Now this is ridiculous...do I miss pre-LOS mume...

2003/04/26 04:10, Uther:Rated: Superb 
*sigh*...indeet = indeed

2003/04/26 06:35, Torq: 
Hehe, could be that smooth was only putting stuff in pack, rather than getting from corpse?

You get a water skin from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* puts a water skin in a leather backpack.

2003/04/26 09:03, Dűnir:   
Nice, tho Im missing one thing, NAMES!

2003/04/26 09:12, Alantir:Rated: Good 
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves <<< WEST <<< his hiding place.

l secret
l secret
l secret
l secret
You don't see a secret.
You don't see a secret.
You don't see a secret.
You don't see a secret.

Hmm... :) Don't quite get why Smooth didn't stick around though.

2003/04/26 10:21, Zimrath˘n:Rated: Superb 
I was a bit worried, since there had been another legend dwarf around before with an ADS. I thought he was in, but he wasn't so there wasn't really any great problem. I was on awful Smooth at reddoor, trapdoor, thirsty rangers and after a while north of shady. But flush doesn't work anymore so I couldn't hit him. Then he ran awful with low moves probably into a new secret that I didn't know.

2003/04/26 11:42, Moortek: 
Okey missed he putted in pack :)
Zimrathon, sure it was a problem, anyone could have some there, when we was fighting them. The trap we maked put us in pretty danger. Any puke can drop in!

2003/04/26 12:14, Elryn:Rated: Good 
Nice fight - unlucky on not getting the cool stuff. Clap smooth for getting away too

2003/04/26 12:28, Moortek: 
Yeah and then you go tall orc trying to rescue a pal, and what comes overkilling pukes. *yawn* Corpse empty and mandos sleep, bye for today.

2003/04/26 12:57, Zimrath˘n:Rated: Superb 
I now know where Smooth was hiding. In his own new legend home! With lots of guards and a secret called smoothstone!

2003/04/26 13:10, David:Rated: Superb 
nice fighting =)
never a thought of giving up.. gotta love it=)
dwarf coulda whacked you tho if he cha spelled quick and tried to spell you while you had approach =P

2003/04/26 13:59, Enok:Rated: Average 
Well ya we lost cause ...we blocked all the exits and i had no mana to finnish anyone ...oh and that unlucky flee into secret ...shrug. Win some lose some.

2003/04/26 16:06, Moortek: 
Nods Enok. But admit u would prolly win if u stuck together better. Thats what I think anyway! And it sure was a rush :)

2003/04/26 16:43, Liliah:Rated: Superb 
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations... (a Dwarf BÍRJAR KASTA)
why do you need a translation, caps the english text ehhe :) Rocking otherwise!

2003/04/26 16:55, Razoor: 
He probably just wants to see something big and flashy, not necessary have the translation...dont whine about peoples subs, it's very personal! >:/

2003/04/26 18:58, Geb:   
people STOP POSTING SECRET DOOR NAMES ON ELVENRUNES. *BONK ZIMRATHON*

2003/04/26 19:47, Moortek: 
Geb its difference between secretnames and secretnames. Secret name to smooths safeplace should of course all be knows of. Its gay that its another safeplace for pukes almost in tharbad. Even worse when one more outside it. All beware that smooth's legendhome exit is SMOOTHSTONE

2003/04/26 21:00, Geb:   
if legend home door is secret exit the IT IS secret door like any other... end of story.

IT SHOULD NOT BE YELLED OUT EVERYWHERE.

2003/04/26 21:46, Kulungot:  Rated: Superb 
yes smooth hides at smoothstones every damn time.... i have chased him there so many times it gets boring now i refuse the fight the little furball, cuz u get him bad and he hides in his legend home.
Is that lame or what.

2003/04/27 00:41, Moortek: 
GEB: Of course it should, there should not be any safeplace as legend home, its redicilous (not sure on that word is typed right). And u can end your story whenever you want Geb. but its really sad that there should be more safeplaces then its already is. Anyway, I understand that Smooth runs, and runs bree with his travel lore or runs shady if not blocked, but make those legend home aviable to be safeplaces in pk. Nah sounds no good to me, homes should be for rent, and runking time, not for rescues!!! End for me this time!!!

2003/04/27 04:51, Enok:Rated: Average 
no we had no way of winning.
Orc warrior vs Beorning in tharbad.
icy dwarven Cleric without staff or eq vs full mana bn
I was sleeping mana the whole time ...i told aias to try and hit flee man cause i knew we would lose unless i could nuke some.

2003/04/27 07:57, Conspiracy:  Rated: Good 
Get search Zimrathon :D
Otherwise.. was a really nice fight! !

2003/04/27 14:04, Geb:   
if the person has money to buy a legend home and has also money to make it secret exit, buy tons of guards etc etc then he has money ( read = the right for it ) to be a safe spot for him.

who said darkies should be easy to play anyway ??

2003/04/27 14:06, Rayden:   
Well Uther.. i can live with los/melee when a victim is alive, but how come i get melee fucking THREE times in a row in 2 vs 1 fight when victim is already INCAP???

2003/04/27 14:51, Naralˇn:  Rated: Good 
Zimrath˘n (z) viskar s÷tt: jag fňr kuk

*BIG LAUGH RL*

2003/04/27 15:08, Dűnir:   
Yeah its really hard to get money !
I think legend homes should be limited to west bwb where they belong, or in towns (except tbad). The whole deal with legend home is a bit dull imho.

2003/04/27 15:56, Moortek: 
Nod Dunir. And Enok, Zimrathon was kinda low on mana too. And they don't need no staff to whine about.

2003/04/27 16:49, Geb:   
mh...last i checked Tharbad IS STILL whitie city, so whats wrong with whities having their legend homes in it.
the 'safe-spot' whine from darkies is BULLSHIT. You suppose to be strong and even charge their legend homes if necessary, not just constantly whine everywhere that this and that sucks because it makes playing darkie harder.

and to dunir : no i did NOT say that getting money is hard.

2003/04/27 17:19, Razoor: 
That's right!
All strong BN's charge and kill the legendhomeguards mercilessly!

(Idiot)

2003/04/27 17:26, Geb:   
YES !! you are an idiot razoor ! good you can understand it yourself too :P

2003/04/27 18:15, Foad:  Rated: Average 
Geb, shut up already?

2003/04/27 19:49, Moortek: 
Oh Geb u don't understand a shit right? This WAS NOT in the city, first of all. And bns are allowed in tharbad, wich makes it not a complete puketown. And as I said before legendhome should not be made as safespots. Maybe change them so u only can enter when noquit and maybe even novoid goone?

2003/04/28 05:16, Devastator: 
That was a wrong alias, that l secret spam? :P

2003/04/28 08:58, Geb:   
mh...i should have posted my new comment to here, not to sophia's log, but ow well...

Moortek, Tharbad is just a puke town with 'a wierd chief' who allows bns enter it. The fact that bns can 'peacefully' enter Tharbad doesnt make it nonetheless puke city.

Now, you cant even be safe in your own house ?!?!?
where should you feel safe then ?





2003/04/28 17:16, Moortek: 
Of course its not 100% puke town when bns can buy things and walk in there. Only reason its a little more pukish is that they have the safeplace Shady innkeeper. And thats enough to have as safeplace, why more? And of course, NO legend home should not be a safeplace at all. Empty them from guards or something :/ And the thing someone mentioned, not in tbad, not outside a town east of bwb, that make very much sense. Then its ok with 100 guards in the legend home

2003/04/28 17:22, Fredde: 
yes Geb. while we are at it why not make pukes protected by the gods until lvl 50. even from darkies. lets make rangers patrol to ssc and oie. and also make the elves at gh go to neni and morthan.

i cant understand when ppl who dont pk {i asume you dont do that since you act and look like somekinda of gh legend.} has to spew shit all over it when they clearly lack any knowledge about it.

legend homes like claras and so on are so ridicilous gay, as pClara already stated that he/she will never come back as clara anymore, so why even let the home exist. tbad shouldent be som kinda gh gay elf city with sorties in everyroom. it should be a neat crossover where newbies can learn to pk. even without all these totaly safe legend homes its pretty safe city. if you only got half a clue you can easily avoid death by bns.

2003/04/28 17:31, Moortek: 
Im touched. Very nice speech Fredde :)

2003/05/02 12:29, Moby:   
test

2003/05/03 11:53, Tharaphita:    -Tempus- 
Fucking Wobbit got close call:(

2004/07/04 15:50, Marillion: 
Why the hell did this log get so high:P killing a few CLUELESS nonamers,and ending stupidly at awf?


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb David, Khazdul, Kulungot, Liliah, Uther, Zimrath˘n 
 Good Alantir, Conspiracy, Elryn, Icebear, Kitto, Naralˇn, Rubiks, Shakh 
 Average Enok, Fingeror, Foad 
 Poor  
 Awful Faxe 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back