Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Pukes in strange black helmet place (Guma)comments   back
(4280 hits. Posted 2003/04/30)
OB: 55, DB: 20, PB: 60, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 89077 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 21. PK: unknown at war.
Total xp: 840923. Total tp: 4778.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right leg (bound up).

#
# Well, i need to gain some renown.
#

^[[33mBloodhammer narrates '4 pukes in strange helmet'^[[0m

#
# That's what i need.
#

!_~ CW>l
Strange looking Hill
The corpse of a white wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a white wolf is lying here.
Bloodhammer the Black Numenorean is standing here trying to concentrate.
Ulme is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Mauhur is standing here.
Krkavec is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Balthazar the Black Numenorean is standing here.

!_~ CW>
Balthazar stops following Krkavec.
Balthazar now follows Krkavec.
Someone leans over the corpse, tears it open, and fills his flagon with the blood.

!_~ CW>
Mauhur tries to bash the gravedoor.

!_~ CW>
Bloodhammer's spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

!_~ CW>
Balthazar backfires 'FOLL KRK'

!_~ CW>
Bloodhammer says 'I spam elf'

!_~ CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

Krkavec says 'guma spam open gravedoor'

!_~ CW>sc
180/180 hits, 83/83 mana, and 126/126 moves.

!_~ CW>
Mauhur tries to bash the gravedoor.

!_~ CW>nod

Ulme now follows Krkavec.

!_~ CW>You nod solemnly.

!_~ CW>l n
Peering closely, it is possible to discern a faint rectangular shape in the
hillside.  Perhaps it is some sort of a doorway.

!_~ CW>o gravedoor
Krkavec says 'erm'
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

!_~ CW>o gravedoor
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
You suddenly notice Decoy.
Decoy says 'drop water anyone?'

!_~ CW>
Krkavec says 'hmm'

!_~ CW>o gravedoor
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

!_~ CW>
Krkavec says 'dont'

!_~ CW>o gravedoor
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.

!_~ CW>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.

!_~ CW>
The exit north blurs for a while.

!_~ CW>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.

!_~ CW>
Decoy leaves his hiding place.

!_~ CW>
Ulme opens the gravedoor.

!_~ CW>
Ulme leaves north.
Krkavec leaves north.
Bloodhammer leaves north.
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A plain pair of trousers is lying on the ground.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain pair of sleeves lies here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*a Woman* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*a Man* is standing here (glowing).
*an Elf* is standing here.
Bloodhammer the Black Numenorean is standing here.
You smell blood.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

!@ CW>
Mauhur closes the gravedoor.

!@ CW>o exit n

Balthazar backfires 'GO'

!@ CW>You don't see any exit there.
Ulme leaves his hiding place.

!@ CW>
Bloodhammer tries to pound *a Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.
Using his lockpicks, Ulme tries to enable the gravedoor's lock...
*a Half-Elf* strongly slashes Bloodhammer's head and tickles it.

!@ CW>
Balthazar begins some strange incantations...

!@ CW>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!@ CW>cl exit s
hit *Elf*
It's already closed!

!@ CW>You strongly crush *a Half-Elf*'s left leg.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Ulme skillfully picks the lock of the gravedoor.
*an Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Balthazar staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *an Elf* hits him.
Balthazar barely slashes *an Elf*'s body and tickles it.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>cl exit s

Using his lockpicks, Ulme tries to pick the gravedoor's lock...

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>It's already closed!
Balthazar panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves down.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>bas

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>cl exit s

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>cl exit s
It's already closed!
Balthazar leaves down.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>cl exit s
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>cl exit s
It's already closed!
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves down.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>cl exit s
It's already closed!
Ulme leaves down.
You strongly crush *a Half-Elf*'s right arm.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>cl exit s
Balthazar has arrived from below.
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>l
cl exit s
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A plain pair of trousers is lying on the ground.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain pair of sleeves lies here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*a Woman* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting Bloodhammer (glowing).
Krkavec is standing here.
Bloodhammer the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *a Half-Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Mauhur is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Balthazar the Black Numenorean is standing here trying to concentrate.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>cl exit s
It's already closed!
*a Woman* tries to pick the gravedoor's lock...

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>cl exit s
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>cl exit s
Krkavec narrates 'BLOCK'
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>cl burialtrap
Ok.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>
Ulme leaves his hiding place.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>cl burialtrap
cl exit s
It's already closed!
Balthazar utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit south seems to blur for a while.
You strongly crush *a Half-Elf*'s left leg.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>cl exit s
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>
Ulme strongly pierces *a Half-Elf*'s right foot.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>cl exit s
It's already closed!
The burialtrap is opened from the other side.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Bloodhammer:Fine>
Balthazar shows his approval by clapping his hands together.
Ulme lightly pierces *a Half-Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Fine>
Krkavec closes the burialtrap.
*a Woman* skillfully picks the lock of the gravedoor.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Fine>cl exit s

*a Woman* crushes Bloodhammer's body very hard.
Bloodhammer pounds *a Half-Elf*'s right foot hard.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Fine>It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Fine>cl burialtrap

Krkavec crushes *a Woman*'s right arm extremely hard.
You crush *a Half-Elf*'s body.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Fine>It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Ulme pierces *a Half-Elf*'s head.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Fine>cl burialtrap
cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Fine>cl burialtrap
The burialtrap is opened from the other side.
Krkavec closes the burialtrap.
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Fine>It's already closed!
Krkavec crushes *a Woman*'s body extremely hard.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Woman* sends Bloodhammer sprawling with a powerful bash.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Fine>cl burialtrap
Mauhur has lost his link.
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Ulme strongly pierces *a Half-Elf*'s left arm.
You strongly crush *a Half-Elf*'s right leg.
*a Half-Elf* slashes Bloodhammer's left foot.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Wounded Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Wounded Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Wounded Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Wounded Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Wounded Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Wounded Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap

Sophia narrates 'hello folks'

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Wounded Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Wounded Bloodhammer:Hurt>It's already closed!
Krkavec crushes *a Woman*'s left foot extremely hard and tickles it.
Ulme strongly pierces *a Half-Elf*'s right leg and shatters it.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Wounded Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Wounded Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Mauhur has reconnected.
You strongly crush *a Half-Elf*'s body and shatter it.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Bad Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Bad Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap

Mauhur pounds *a Half-Elf*'s right foot hard and shatters it.
*a Woman* crushes Bloodhammer's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Bad Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
Krkavec narrates 'PICK D'
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* cleaves Bloodhammer's body.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Bad Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Bad Bloodhammer:Hurt>It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Bad Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Bad Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
The burialtrap is opened from the other side.
Ok.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Bad Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Ulme pierces *a Half-Elf*'s body and shatters it.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Awful Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Awful Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Awful Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Awful Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Bloodhammer seems to have recovered his senses.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Awful Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Bloodhammer panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Awful Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Awful Bloodhammer:Hurt>It's already closed!
You strongly crush *a Half-Elf*'s body and shatter it.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Awful Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Bloodhammer strongly pounds *a Half-Elf*'s body and shatters it.
*a Half-Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Dying Bloodhammer:Hurt>cl burialtrap
cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
Bloodhammer panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Dying Bloodhammer:Wounded>It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Half-Elf*:Dying Bloodhammer:Wounded>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Ulme pierces *a Half-Elf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Half-Elf*'s death cry.
*a Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!@ CW>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW>
Bloodhammer panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW>
*a Dwarf* lightly cleaves Bloodhammer's head.

!@ CW>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a large skin
a gem-inlaid knife (brand new)
a stone
a moneybag
a sable pouch
a plain silken sash
a broadsword (brand new)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (used)
a bejewelled oak staff
a pair of black arm wrappings (brand new)
a pair of ring mail gloves (brand new)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of hard leather trousers (brand new)
a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (brand new)
a gold ring
a small tin ring

!@ CW>
Krkavec gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Bloodhammer panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW>
Krkavec crushes *a Woman*'s right hand extremely hard.

!@ CW>as
!@ CW>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

!@ CW>
Bloodhammer panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW>
Ulme approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to pierce him.

hit *Man*
!@ CW>
*a Woman* crushes Bloodhammer's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

!@ CW>
*a Woman* bleeds from open wounds.
Ulme lightly pierces *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.
Bloodhammer panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW>You lightly crush *a Woman*'s left leg and tickle it.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Bad>
Bloodhammer panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Bad>
*a Woman* swiftly dodges Balthazar's attempt to slash her.
Ulme barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
Bloodhammer panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Bad>
Ulme opens the burialtrap.
Balthazar closes the burialtrap.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Bad>cl burialtrap
Krkavec gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
It's already closed!
*a Woman* crushes Bloodhammer's head extremely hard and shatters it.
Bloodhammer is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Dying>l
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A plain pair of trousers is lying on the ground.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain pair of sleeves lies here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Bloodhammer (glowing).
*a Woman* is here, fighting Bloodhammer.
Krkavec is here, fighting *a Woman*.
Bloodhammer the Black Numenorean is lying here, incapacitated.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Mauhur is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Balthazar the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *a Woman*.
Ulme is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Krkavec crushes *a Woman*'s body extremely hard.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Dying>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Hurt Bloodhammer:Dying>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Ulme opens the burialtrap.
*a Dwarf* bashes Bloodhammer to death.
Your blood freezes as you hear Bloodhammer's death cry.
Bloodhammer has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Hurt Krkavec:Healthy>cl burialtrap
Ok.
You crush *a Woman*'s right foot very hard.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Hurt Krkavec:Healthy>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Krkavec gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Man*.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Hurt Krkavec:Healthy>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Hurt Krkavec:Healthy>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Hurt Krkavec:Healthy>cl burialtrap
Krkavec gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Man*.
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Hurt Krkavec:Healthy>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Hurt Krkavec:Healthy>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Hurt Krkavec:Healthy>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
You strongly crush *a Woman*'s right arm and tickle it.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Hurt Krkavec:Healthy>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Hurt Krkavec:Healthy>
Krkavec crushes *a Woman*'s right leg extremely hard.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Healthy>inf OB: %O, DB: %D, PB: %k, Armour: %A%%. Wimpy: %y. Mood: %Y.%.Needed: %X xp, %T tp. Gold: %g. PK: %K.%.Total xp: %x. T
otal tp: %t.%.%f
OB: 83, DB: 20, PB: 33, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 80. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 72959 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 21. PK: unknown at war.
Total xp: 857041. Total tp: 4778.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right leg (bound up).


!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Healthy>cl burialtrap
cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Healthy>Mauhur pounds *a Dwarf*'s left leg hard and tickles it.
It's already closed!
*a Woman* crushes Krkavec's body extremely hard.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
You crush *a Woman*'s right leg very hard.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
Shalani narrates 'hi sophia'
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>It's already closed!
Krkavec crushes *a Woman*'s left arm extremely hard.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Woman* crushes Krkavec's left leg extremely hard.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap

You lightly crush *a Woman*'s body and tickle it.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>It's already closed!
Ulme barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>l

*a Woman* moans softly 'damn wimps!!'
Balthazar barely slashes *a Woman*'s right leg and tickles it.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A plain pair of trousers is lying on the ground.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain pair of sleeves lies here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Ulme (glowing).
*a Woman* is here, fighting Krkavec.
Krkavec is here, fighting *a Woman*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Mauhur is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Balthazar the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *a Woman*.
Ulme is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Woman* moans softly 'damn wimps!!'

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
*a Woman* moans softly 'damn wimps!!'
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap

You crush *a Woman*'s left foot hard.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Bad Krkavec:Fine>It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Bad Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap

Krkavec sends *a Woman* sprawling with a powerful bash.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Bad Krkavec:Fine>It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Bad Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Bad Krkavec:Fine>l
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A plain pair of trousers is lying on the ground.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain pair of sleeves lies here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Ulme (glowing).
*a Woman* is here, fighting Krkavec.
Krkavec is here, fighting *a Woman*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Mauhur is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Balthazar the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *a Woman*.
Ulme is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Krkavec crushes *a Woman*'s left foot very hard and shatters it.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Bad Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Bad Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Bad Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Bad Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Bad Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Bad Krkavec:Fine>
Mauhur pounds *a Dwarf*'s left foot hard and tickles it.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Bad Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Bad Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Bad Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
You strongly crush *a Woman*'s left arm.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Bad Krkavec:Fine>It's already closed!
Krkavec crushes *a Woman*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Awful Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Awful Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Awful Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Balthazar barely slashes *a Woman*'s left foot.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Awful Krkavec:Fine>It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Awful Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Awful Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Awful Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Awful Krkavec:Fine>It's already closed!
*a Woman* seems to have recovered her senses.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Awful Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Awful Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Awful Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Awful Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap

*a Woman* crushes Krkavec's right arm extremely hard.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Awful Krkavec:Fine>Balthazar backfires 'DONT LOOT BLODOHAMMER'
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Awful Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Awful Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap

Krkavec crushes *a Woman*'s left foot very hard and shatters it.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Awful Krkavec:Fine>It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Awful Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Mauhur pounds *a Dwarf*'s head hard and tickles it.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Awful Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Awful Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Awful Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
You crush *a Woman*'s body very hard and shatter it.
*a Woman* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!@ CW *a Woman*:Dying Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Woman*:Dying Krkavec:Fine>
Krkavec crushes *a Woman*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Woman*'s death cry.
*a Woman* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Woman*.

!@ CW>hit *Dwarf*
As Krkavec greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
You crush *a Dwarf*'s right foot hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Fine Ulme:Healthy>
Balthazar lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
Mauhur pounds *a Dwarf*'s right hand hard and tickles it.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ulme:Healthy>l
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A plain pair of trousers is lying on the ground.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain pair of sleeves lies here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Ulme (glowing).
Krkavec is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Mauhur is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Balthazar the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Ulme is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ulme:Healthy>
Ulme barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ulme:Healthy>
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ulme:Healthy>
As Ulme greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ulme:Healthy>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a large skin
a lantern
a black leather belt
a heavy morningstar
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a gilded round shield (brand new)
a pair of plate vambraces (brand new)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (brand new)
a skull key

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ulme:Healthy>
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ulme:Healthy>
Balthazar barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ulme:Healthy>
Ulme avoids being bashed by *a Dwarf* who loses his balance.
Ulme barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ulme:Healthy>
Krkavec heroically rescues Ulme.
You crush *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>exa 2.corpse

Vridush yells from the south 'ack!'
Mauhur pounds *a Dwarf*'s right foot hard and tickles it.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>corpse (here) : 
a quiver
a water skin
a stone
a butcher knife (dented)
a set of lock picks
a plain leather belt
an engraved warhammer
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a metal wall shield (worn out)
a pair of thin vambraces (brand new)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a pair of greaves (brand new)
a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (brand new)
a red ruby
a ring
a silver wedding ring
a small brass key
a pair of snowshoes (worn out)
a Tharbad gate key
an orkish shortbow
a dark broadsword (brand new)
a pair of smooth, black boots

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>
Krkavec crushes *a Dwarf*'s left hand hard.
Balthazar slashes *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Krkavec's body very hard and tickles it.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>g key all.corpse
You get a small brass key from the corpse of *a Man*.
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>
You crush *a Dwarf*'s left leg hard and tickle it.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>
Balthazar lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
Mauhur pounds *a Dwarf*'s right leg hard.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>
*a Dwarf* cleaves Krkavec's right hand extremely hard.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>g all.key all.corpse
You get a Tharbad gate key from the corpse of *a Man*.
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>
As Ulme greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>
Balthazar begins some strange incantations...

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>g all.key all.corpse

Krkavec sends *a Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
You can't find any key in any corpse.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>
Decoy narrates 'who all rip?'

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>
As Ulme greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>cl burialtrap
loc burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Krkavec:Fine>You don't have the proper key.
You crush *a Dwarf*'s left foot hard.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>
As Ulme greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
Mauhur pounds *a Dwarf*'s head hard.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>
Krkavec crushes *a Dwarf*'s right hand hard.
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>
As Ulme greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>
As Ulme greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
Balthazar utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Balthazar hits him.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>i

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded Krkavec:Fine>*a Dwarf* cleaves Krkavec's head extremely hard.
You are carrying:
a Tharbad gate key
a small brass key
a pair of snowshoes (brand new)
a jewel-encrusted goblet

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded Krkavec:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded Krkavec:Hurt>
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded Krkavec:Hurt>cl burialtrap

Balthazar begins some strange incantations...

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded Krkavec:Hurt>It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded Krkavec:Hurt>
Mauhur gets an engraved warhammer from the corpse of *a Man*.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You crush *a Dwarf*'s right hand hard.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded Krkavec:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded Krkavec:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Mauhur pounds *a Dwarf*'s left leg hard.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded Krkavec:Hurt>cl burialtrap

*a Dwarf* sends Krkavec sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded Krkavec:Hurt>It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded Krkavec:Hurt>l
*a Man* yells loudly from below 'suremeee'
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A plain pair of trousers is lying on the ground.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain pair of sleeves lies here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Krkavec (glowing).
Krkavec is sitting here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Mauhur is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Balthazar the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Ulme is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded Krkavec:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded Krkavec:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Balthazar utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Balthazar hits him.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>
Mauhur gets a red ruby from the corpse of *a Man*.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>
You crush *a Dwarf*'s right foot hard.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* gets a blue crystal from a leather backpack.
Balthazar barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>cl burialtrap

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>*a Man* yells loudly from below 'lalali'
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>
As Balthazar greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* cleaves Krkavec's left arm extremely hard.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>
Mauhur giggles.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You lightly crush *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.
Mauhur pounds *a Dwarf*'s body hard.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>l
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A plain pair of trousers is lying on the ground.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain pair of sleeves lies here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Krkavec (glowing).
Krkavec is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Mauhur is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Balthazar the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Ulme is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>
Balthazar fumbles and hits himself HARD.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>
Krkavec seems to have recovered his senses.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>
Mauhur gets a metal wall shield from the corpse of *a Man*.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>
Balthazar lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s left leg.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>
Balthazar begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Krkavec:Hurt>
Mauhur heroically rescues Krkavec.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Mauhur's right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>exa at *Dwarf*
Ulme tries to pierce *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*a Dwarf* looks pretty hurt.
*a Dwarf* seems to have:
       A light wound at the head,
       A light wound at the right foot,
       A light wound at the left hand.
*a Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            a battle axe (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a metal wall shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a great helm (brand new)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a cave-bear fur (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of thin vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (used)
<worn on legs>       a thin pair of greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a thick pair of metal boots (used)
<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad girdle
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (brand new)
<worn on belt>       a pan
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a hooded brass lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a water skin

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>
Balthazar utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Balthazar hits him.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>
Mauhur pounds *a Dwarf*'s right arm hard and shatters it.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Awful Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* sends Mauhur sprawling with a powerful bash.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Awful Mauhur:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Awful Mauhur:Fine>
You crush *a Dwarf*'s body and shatter it.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Awful Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Awful Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap

Vridush yells from the south 'show me the money!'

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Awful Mauhur:Fine>It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Awful Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Mauhur seems to have recovered his senses.
Krkavec bleeds from open wounds.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Awful Krkavec:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Balthazar barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Awful Krkavec:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Awful Krkavec:Hurt>cl burialtrap

Ulme lightly pierces *a Dwarf*'s left foot.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Awful Krkavec:Hurt>It's already closed!
Krkavec crushes *a Dwarf*'s left foot hard and shatters it.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Awful Krkavec:Hurt>
You strongly crush *a Dwarf*'s body and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Awful Krkavec:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Awful Krkavec:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Awful Krkavec:Hurt>cl burialtrap

As Ulme greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Awful Krkavec:Hurt>It's already closed!

!@ CW *a Dwarf*:Awful Krkavec:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
As Ulme greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
Ulme pierces *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

!@ CW>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
As Ulme greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!

!@ CW>
As Krkavec greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
As Krkavec greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!@ CW>exa corpse
Balthazar sits down and rests.
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a water skin
a hooded brass lantern
a stone
a pan
a butcher knife (brand new)
a broad girdle
a battle axe (brand new)
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
a leather backpack
a cave-bear fur (brand new)
a metal wall shield (brand new)
a pair of thin vambraces (brand new)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (used)
a thick pair of metal boots (used)
a thin pair of greaves (brand new)
a great helm (brand new)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (brand new)
a ring
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a set of lock picks
a blue crystal

!@ CW>
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!@ CW>
Ulme opens the burialtrap.

!@ CW>
Ulme leaves down.

!@ CW>exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a large skin
a lantern
a black leather belt
a heavy morningstar
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a gilded round shield (brand new)
a pair of plate vambraces (brand new)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (brand new)
a skull key

!@ CW>
Mauhur leaves down.

!@ CW>
The burialtrap closes quietly.

!@ CW>
Balthazar stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

!@ CW>
Krkavec opens the burialtrap.
*an Elf* has arrived from below.

!@ CW>
Krkavec leaves down.
Inside an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a living statue is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here (glowing).
Mauhur is standing here.
You have found Ulme!
A hungry warg has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

!@ CW>l
*a Man* stops using a blood-encrusted breastplate.
*a Man* stops using a blood-encrusted helm.
*a Man* stops using a pair of plate greaves.
*a Man* stops using a pair of smooth, black boots.
*a Man* stops using a thin pair of metal gauntlets.
*a Man* stops using a pair of thin vambraces.
*a Man* stops using a shield of Arthedain.
*a Man* stops using a mace.
*a Man* growls loudly as his shape changes to that of a bear.
Inside an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a living statue is lying here.
*a Bear* is standing here (glowing).
Ulme is standing here (hidden).
Mauhur is standing here.
Krkavec is standing here.
Balthazar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

!@ CW>
Mauhur leaves up.

!@ CW>hit *Elf*
They aren't here.
Ulme leaves his hiding place.

!@ CW>
The burialtrap closes quietly.

!@ CW>u
The burialtrap seems to be closed.

!@ CW>u
The burialtrap seems to be closed.

!@ CW>u
The burialtrap seems to be closed.
Balthazar opens the burialtrap.
The burialtrap closes quietly.

!@ CW>
Ulme leaves west.

!@ CW>u
The burialtrap seems to be closed.

!@ CW>u
The burialtrap seems to be closed.

!@ CW>u
Ulme has arrived from the west.
Balthazar opens the burialtrap.
*a Bear* roars loudly.
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A plain pair of trousers is lying on the ground.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain pair of sleeves lies here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Mauhur.
Mauhur is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Exits: [south], (down).
A hungry warg has arrived from below.
Mauhur closes the burialtrap.

!@ CW>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!@ CW>u
The burialtrap is opened from the other side.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves down.

!@ CW>u
Balthazar has arrived from below.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!@ CW>
Balthazar closes the burialtrap.

!@ CW>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW>
Balthazar opens the burialtrap.

!@ CW>
Mauhur leaves down.

!@ CW>
*an Elf* has arrived from below.

!@ CW>hit *Elf*
You crush *an Elf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!@ CW *an Elf*:Wounded>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves down.

!@ CW>cl burialtrap
Balthazar closes the burialtrap.
It's already closed!

!@ CW>o burialtrap

Balthazar opens the burialtrap.

!@ CW>It's already open!

!@ CW>l
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A plain pair of trousers is lying on the ground.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain pair of sleeves lies here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Balthazar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from below.

!@ CW>d
Inside an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a living statue is lying here.
*a Bear* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: west, (up).
A hungry warg has arrived from above.
*a Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!@ CW *a Bear*:Fine>
Mauhur has arrived from the west.

!@ CW *a Bear*:Fine>
Balthazar has arrived from above.

!@ CW *a Bear*:Fine>f
Mauhur approaches *a Bear*, trying to pound him.
You flee head over heels.
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A plain pair of trousers is lying on the ground.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain pair of sleeves lies here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: [south], (down).

!@ CW>
Mauhur has arrived from below.

!@ CW>
The burialtrap closes quietly.

!@ CW>
Mauhur opens the burialtrap.

!@ CW>l
Mauhur leaves down.
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A plain pair of trousers is lying on the ground.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain pair of sleeves lies here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

!@ CW>
The burialtrap closes quietly.

!@ CW>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!@ CW>
The burialtrap is opened from the other side.

!@ CW>d
Balthazar has arrived from below.
Inside an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a living statue is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Ulme is standing here.
Exits: west, (up).

!@ CW>
Ulme leaves west.

!@ CW>cl exit u
Ok.

!@ CW>
Mauhur has arrived from the west.

!@ CW>w

The burialtrap is opened from the other side.

!@ CW>Balthazar has arrived from above.
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Ulme is standing here.
Krkavec is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o@ CW>
Mauhur has arrived from the east.
Ulme leaves east.

o@ CW>
Mauhur leaves west.

o@ CW>
Krkavec leaves east.
Inside an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a living statue is lying here.
Balthazar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

!@ CW>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

!@ CW>
Krkavec leaves west.
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!@ CW>
Krkavec leaves west.
Before a Portal
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Bear* is here, fighting Mauhur (glowing).
Mauhur is here, fighting *a Bear*.
You have found Ulme!
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!@ CW>
Krkavec crushes *a Bear*'s right hindfoot hard and tickles it.

!@ CW>
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Bear* leaves east.

!@ CW>hit *Bear*
They aren't here.
Mauhur leaves east.

!@ CW>
Ulme leaves his hiding place.

!@ CW>
Ulme leaves east.
Krkavec leaves east.
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
You have found Ulme!
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

!@ CW>hit *Bear*
They aren't here.

!@ CW>
Krkavec leaves east.
Inside an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a living statue is lying here.
*a Bear* is here, fighting Mauhur (glowing).
Mauhur is here, fighting *a Bear*.
You smell blood.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
Balthazar begins some strange incantations...

!@ CW>hit *Bear*
You crush *a Bear*'s left hindleg hard and tickle it.
Ulme leaves his hiding place.
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Bear* leaves west.

!@ CW>hit *Bear*
They aren't here.

!@ CW>
Mauhur leaves west.

!@ CW>
Krkavec leaves west.
Dark Tunnel
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
You smell blood.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
*a Bear* has arrived from the west.

!@ CW>hit *Bear*

Krkavec approaches *a Bear*, trying to crush him.
Ulme leaves his hiding place.
Ulme strongly pierces *a Bear*'s body and tickles it.

!@ CW>You approach *a Bear*, trying to crush him.

!@ CW *a Bear*:Fine Krkavec:Hurt>
Mauhur has arrived from the west.
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Bear* leaves west.

!@ CW>
Mauhur leaves east.

!@ CW>
*a Bear* has arrived from the west.

!@ CW>hit *Bear*
You approach *a Bear*, trying to crush him.

!@ CW *a Bear*:Fine>
Krkavec leaves west.
A hungry warg leaves west.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.
Mauhur has arrived from the east.

!@ CW *a Bear*:Fine>
Mauhur pounds *a Bear*'s right foreleg hard and tickles it.

!@ CW *a Bear*:Fine>
Krkavec has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW *a Bear*:Fine>
Balthazar begins some strange incantations...
*a Bear* hits your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
That really HURT!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Fine>
Ulme pierces *a Bear*'s right hindfoot hard and tickles it.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Fine>
*a Bear* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Fine>
Zimrathon narrates 'it's to strange black helmet'

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Fine>
Krkavec leaves east.
A hungry warg leaves east.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Bear* leaves east.

o@ CW HP:Fine>
Mauhur leaves east.

o@ CW HP:Fine>as Krkavec
Who do you want to assist?

o@ CW HP:Fine>e
Inside an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a living statue is lying here.
Krkavec is standing here.
Balthazar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Mauhur is standing here.
Exits: west, (up).
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
Krkavec leaves up.
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A plain pair of trousers is lying on the ground.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain pair of sleeves lies here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*a Bear* is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

!@ CW HP:Fine>
*a Bear* hits Krkavec's body extremely hard.

!@ CW HP:Fine>
Mauhur approaches *a Bear*, trying to pound him.
Krkavec panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Krkavec crushes *a Bear*'s body hard and tickles it.

!@ CW HP:Fine>as Krkavec
!@ CW HP:Fine>
Krkavec closes the burialtrap.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!@ CW HP:Fine>
Krkavec panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine>as Krkavec

Balthazar begins some strange incantations...

Krkavec panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine>as Krkavec
!@ CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
The burialtrap is opened from the other side.

!@ CW HP:Fine>
Ulme has arrived from below.
Krkavec closes the burialtrap.
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine>
Ulme pierces *a Bear*'s left hindfoot hard and tickles it.
*a Bear* hits Krkavec's body extremely hard and shatters it.

as Krkavec
!@ CW HP:Fine>
As *a Bear* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
As *a Bear* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
Mauhur pounds *a Bear*'s right hindleg hard.
Krkavec panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine>
Krkavec narrates 'U'

!@ CW HP:Fine>
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

as Krkavec
!@ CW HP:Fine>!@ CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Krkavec panics, and attempts to flee.
Krkavec crushes *a Bear*'s body hard and tickles it.

!@ CW HP:Fine>as Krkavec

A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine>
Krkavec panics, and attempts to flee.

as Krkavec
!@ CW HP:Fine>
Ulme pierces *a Bear*'s body hard and tickles it.
*a Bear* hits Krkavec's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

!@ CW HP:Fine>
Balthazar begins some strange incantations...
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine>!@ CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Krkavec panics, and attempts to flee.

as Krkavec
!@ CW HP:Fine>
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine>
Mauhur pounds *a Bear*'s left foreleg hard and tickles it.
Krkavec panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

as Krkavec
!@ CW HP:Fine>
Ulme pierces *a Bear*'s left hindleg hard and tickles it.

*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine>You assist Krkavec.
You crush *a Bear*'s head hard and tickle it.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Hurt Krkavec:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Krkavec panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Hurt Krkavec:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Krkavec crushes *a Bear*'s right hindfoot hard and tickles it.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap

Krkavec panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>It's already closed!
Ulme pierces *a Bear*'s body hard and tickles it.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>l
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A plain pair of trousers is lying on the ground.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain pair of sleeves lies here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*a Bear* is here, fighting Krkavec (glowing).
Krkavec is here, fighting *a Bear*.
Balthazar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Mauhur is here, fighting *a Bear*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Ulme is here, fighting *a Bear*.
Krkavec panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Krkavec crushes *a Bear*'s right hindfoot hard.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Krkavec panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
You crush *a Bear*'s right hindleg hard.
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
Ulme said 'bash'
It's already closed!
*a Bear* sends Krkavec sprawling with a powerful bash.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Ulme pierces *a Bear*'s body hard.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap

*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Mauhur sends *a Bear* sprawling with a powerful bash.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Ulme pierces *a Bear*'s right hindfoot hard.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Krkavec:Wounded>It's already closed!
Mauhur heroically rescues Krkavec.
Krkavec seems to have recovered his senses.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Bear* seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
You crush *a Bear*'s right hindleg hard.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap

*a Bear* hits Mauhur's left arm extremely hard.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Wounded Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
*a Bear* swiftly dodges Balthazar's attempt to slash him.
It's already closed!
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
Ulme pierces *a Bear*'s body hard.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>It's already closed!
Mauhur pounds *a Bear*'s body hard.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
You bleed from open wounds.
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
As Krkavec greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Bear* hits Mauhur's right hand extremely hard.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap

Ulme strongly pierces *a Bear*'s left foreleg.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Balthazar strongly slashes *a Bear*'s left foreleg.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>It's already closed!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
Ulme sheathes a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
Ulme swiftly draws an orkish shortbow from across his back.
Balthazar slaps *a Bear* across the face!
It's already closed!
Ulme barely hits *a Bear*'s head and tickles it.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
Ulme nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
It's already closed!
Mauhur pounds *a Bear*'s left forefoot hard.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap

Balthazar slaps *a Bear* across the face!
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Fine>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Bear* hits Mauhur's right foot extremely hard.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Hurt>It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Balthazar slaps *a Bear* across the face!
Ulme strongly shoots *a Bear*'s right hindleg.
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Ulme nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Bad Mauhur:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Ulme shoots *a Bear*'s left foreleg hard and shatters it.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Mauhur:Hurt>cl burialtrap

Ulme nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Mauhur:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Mauhur:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Mauhur:Hurt>It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Mauhur:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Balthazar falls down laughing.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Mauhur:Hurt>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Ulme shoots *a Bear*'s head hard and shatters it.
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Mauhur:Hurt>cl burialtrap
Ulme nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
It's already closed!
Krkavec heroically rescues Mauhur.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap

*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Krkavec crushes *a Bear*'s right foreleg hard and shatters it.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Krkavec:Wounded>It's already closed!
Ulme strongly shoots *a Bear*'s right foreleg and shatters it.
*a Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
You strongly crush *a Bear*'s body and shatter it.
*a Bear* is stunned and will probably die soon.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!
Ulme nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Krkavec:Wounded>cl burialtrap
cl burialtrap
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Krkavec:Wounded>It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Fine *a Bear*:Awful Krkavec:Wounded>l
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
A plain pair of trousers is lying on the ground.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain pair of sleeves lies here.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*a Bear* is lying here, stunned (glowing).
Krkavec is here, fighting *a Bear*.
Balthazar the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *a Bear*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Mauhur is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Ulme is here, fighting *a Bear*.
Ulme shoots *a Bear*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Bear*'s death cry.
*a Bear* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.



!@ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>tro #
		*** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  0%,  #Torm                     |   1,  0%,  #Narlah                   |
   1,  0%,  #Kuler                    |   1,  0%,  #Eorwyn                   |
   1,  0%,  #Lobe                     |   1,  0%,  #Eluth                    |

#
# Looting and regening some, pukes came back and we blocked them in.
# Now we are waiting for block to gone.
#

*_~ CRW Mana:Warm Move:Tired>l
Strange looking Hill
The corpse of a white wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a white wolf is lying here.
Vridush is here, riding a hungry warg.
Balthazar the Black Numenorean is resting here.
Krkavec is standing here.
Bloodhammer the Black Numenorean is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Mauhur is standing here.
A hungry warg is resting here.

*_~ CRW Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
-- Vridush snorts: group me pls?

*_~ CRW Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
180/180 hits, 26/83 mana, and 49/126 moves.
Balthazar lies down and falls asleep.

*_~ CRW Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Bloodhammer says 'total newbies'

*_~ CRW Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
The gravedoor seems to blur for a while.

*_~ CRW Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Balthazar wakes up.

*_~ CRW Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Balthazar rests.

*_~ CRW Mana:Warm>
Bloodhammer leaves south.
Vridush dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows Vridush.
Krkavec says 'i need somecs'

*_~ CRW Mana:Warm>
Vridush opens the gravedoor.

*_~ CRW Mana:Warm>lead
Krkavec closes the gravedoor.
The gravedoor is opened from the other side.
You stop riding a hungry warg (my).
A hungry warg (my) starts following you.

*_~ CW Mana:Warm>
Krkavec closes the gravedoor.

*_~ CW Mana:Warm>
Vridush is now a group member.

*_~ CW Mana:Warm>
Bloodhammer has arrived from the south.

*_~ CW Mana:Warm>
The gravedoor is opened from the other side.
Vridush leaves north.
A hungry warg leaves north.
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

!@ CW Mana:Warm>
Mauhur closes the gravedoor.
*an Elf* says 'lets flee '

!@ CW Mana:Warm>, says: 'go'
cl exit s
Ok.

!@ CW Mana:Warm>*a Dwarf* opens the gravedoor.
Krkavec closes the gravedoor.
It's already closed!

!@ CW Mana:Warm>
*a Woman* opens the gravedoor.

!@ CW Mana:Warm>cl exit s
*a Woman* leaves south.
Bloodhammer leaves south.
Mauhur closes the gravedoor.
It's already closed!

!@ CW Mana:Warm>cl exit s

*a Dwarf* opens the gravedoor.
Vridush closes the gravedoor.

!@ CW Mana:Warm>cl exit s
It's already closed!

!@ CW Mana:Warm>cl exit s
It's already closed!
A hungry warg sits down and rests.

!@ CW Mana:Warm>cl exit s
It's already closed!

!@ CW Mana:Warm>It's already closed!
Using his lockpicks, Vridush tries to enable the gravedoor's lock...

!@ CW Mana:Warm>cl exit s
It's already closed!

!@ CW Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* opens the gravedoor.
Krkavec closes the gravedoor.

!@ CW Mana:Warm>cl exit s
Mauhur lightly pounds *an Elf*'s right hand and tickles it.
Vridush pounds *an Elf*'s left foot extremely hard.
It's already closed!
*an Elf* barely pierces Mauhur's right arm and tickles it.

!@ CW Mana:Warm>cl exit s
It's already closed!

!@ CW Mana:Warm>cl exit s
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!
The gravedoor is opened from the other side.
*an Elf* joins *an Elf*'s fight.
Vridush closes the gravedoor.

!@ CW Mana:Warm>cl exit s
Using his lockpicks, Krkavec tries to enable the gravedoor's lock...
It's already closed!

!@ CW Mana:Warm>o burialtrap
It seems to be locked.

!@ CW Mana:Warm>cl exit s
It's already closed!
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!@ CW Mana:Warm>cl exit s
Vridush narrates 'block it'
It's already closed!

!@ CW Mana:Warm>cl exit s
It's already closed!

!@ CW Mana:Warm>cl exit s
It's already closed!
*a Half-Elf* utters the words 'xafe ay candusqarr'
*an Elf* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*an Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
That really HURT!
You fall, and hit yourself!
A hungry warg (my) says 'It was your last mistake Narlah! I will remember you!'
A hungry warg says 'It was your last mistake Narlah! I will remember you!'
A hungry warg (my) hits *an Elf*'s body hard.
*a Half-Elf* slashes *an Elf*'s body hard.
A mountain mule hits *an Elf*'s body.
*an Elf* stops following *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* strongly cleaves *an Elf*'s right hand.

!@ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sc
109/180 hits, 27/83 mana, and 53/126 moves.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Vridush pounds *an Elf*'s right hand hard.

!@ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cl exit s

*an Elf* opens the gravedoor.

!@ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Vridush closes the gravedoor.
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cl exit s
It's already closed!
Mauhur lightly pounds *an Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

!@ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cl exit s

*an Elf* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*an Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
A mountain mule is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
That really HURT!
You fall, and hit yourself!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cl exit s
It's already closed!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cl exit s
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The gravedoor is opened from the other side.
A hungry warg strongly hits *an Elf*'s right leg.
*a Dwarf* cleaves *an Elf*'s right leg very hard and shatters it.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Bloodhammer has arrived from the south.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves south.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves south.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Bloodhammer closes the gravedoor.
The gravedoor is opened from the other side.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Krkavec panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
Vridush closes the gravedoor.
The gravedoor seems to be closed.
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>o exit s
Ok.
Vridush closes the gravedoor.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* opens the gravedoor.
Vridush closes the gravedoor.
Mauhur approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.
A hungry warg sits down and rests.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
s
The gravedoor seems to be closed.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Krkavec opens the gravedoor.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Strange looking Hill
The corpse of a white wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a white wolf is lying here.
Balthazar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), *south*.

*_~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Krkavec has arrived from the north.

*_~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Balthazar leaves south.

*_~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

*_~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The gravedoor closes quietly.

*_~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cl gravedoor
It's already closed!

*_~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Krkavec opens the gravedoor.
The gravedoor closes quietly.

*_~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*_~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*_~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*_~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n

Sophia has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

*_~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*_~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*an Elf* has arrived from the south.

*_~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n

Balthazar has arrived from the south.

*_~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Balthazar approaches *an Elf*, trying to slash him.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*_~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves south.

*_~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*_~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*_~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n

Balthazar leaves south.

*_~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...
The gravedoor is opened from the other side.
*an Elf* has arrived from the south.

*_~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A mountain mule is lying here, mortally wounded.
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting Mauhur.
Vridush is here, fighting *a Half-Elf*.
A hungry warg is resting here.
Mauhur is here, fighting *a Half-Elf*.
Bloodhammer the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: *(south)*.
*an Elf* has arrived from the south.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves south.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Mauhur closes the gravedoor.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
The gravedoor is opened from the other side.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Bloodhammer closes the gravedoor.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The gravedoor is opened from the other side.
Mauhur leaves south.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cl exit s
cl exit s
Yog narrates 'anyone seen Grey Cloaked Man ?'
Vridush leaves south.
Ok.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>hit *Elf*
You are too afraid.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>l
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A mountain mule is lying here, mortally wounded.
A hungry warg is resting here.
A hungry warg (my) is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
52/180 hits, 27/83 mana, and 55/126 moves.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cha wimpy 41
hit *Elf*
Wimpy set to: 41

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>You crush *an Elf*'s left arm hard and shatter it.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Awful>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Awful>l
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A mountain mule is lying here, mortally wounded.
A hungry warg is resting here.
A hungry warg (my) is standing here.
*an Elf* is here, fighting YOU.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Awful>cl exit s
It's already closed!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Awful>cl exit s
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Awful>cl exit s
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Awful>cl exit s
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Awful>cl exit s
It's already closed!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Awful>cl exit s
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Awful>cl exit s
cl exit s
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Awful>cl exit s
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Awful>It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Awful>cl exit s
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!
You strongly crush *an Elf*'s body and shatter it.
*an Elf* is stunned and will probably die soon.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Awful>cl exit s
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Awful>cl exit s
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Awful>cl exit s
It's already closed!

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Awful>l
Entrance to an Angmar Burial Mound
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A mountain mule is lying here, mortally wounded.
A hungry warg is resting here.
A hungry warg (my) is standing here.
*an Elf* is lying here, stunned.

!@ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Elf*:Awful>
You crush *an Elf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *an Elf*.

*_~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
53/192 hits, 28/83 mana, and 58/127 moves.

                *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  0%,  #Torm                     |   2,  0%,  #Narlah                   |
   2,  0%,  #Kuler                    |   1,  0%,  #Eorwyn                   |
   2,  0%,  #Lobe                     |   1,  0%,  #Eluth                    |

You are 39 years and 5 days old.
You have played 9 hours (real time). Session: 31 mins.
This ranks you as Guma the Orkish Warrior (level 13).
You are five feet four and weigh nine stone and eleven pounds.
Perception: vision 25, hearing 10, smell 20. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Goblin Town.
Your equipment weighs 126 pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:16 Int:13 Wis:12 Dex:15 Con:16 Wil:14 Per:15.
Offensive Bonus: 57%, Dodging Bonus: 22%, Parrying Bonus: 61%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 87%.
Your mood is wimpy. You will flee if your hit points go below 50.
You have scored 964,459 experience points and you have 4,778 travel points.
You are not known for any acts of war.
You need 230,541 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 155 gold coins, 17 silver pennies, and 85 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will climb if necessary.


#
# So i have got total 120k for 5 pukes(most of them were legends, some heroes tho)
# and no renown at all.
# Who i have to kill to get at least 1 wps?
#

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2003/04/30 14:05, Guma: 
btw, that last kill was funny. Helf opened door for Elf, who fled in, Helf fled out, followed by orcs and i stayed in with awful Elf.

2003/04/30 15:27, Edvard: 
Str:16 Int:13 Wis:12 Dex:15 Con:16 Wil:14 Per:15.

Nice, at level 90+ you could actually become something =/

2003/04/30 15:32, Moortek: 
Nice to find tracks leading in to something like this. Strange indeed u get no wps at all on 5 dead pukes hmm.

2003/04/30 15:37, Gray: 
There are two general tips of getting wps:
1) Stop hugegrouping and try solo.
2) Stop hunting newbies and seek for named players.

1+2 sometimes lead to warlord, too. Might be hard as bn warrior tho, as Edvard stated :P

2003/04/30 15:38, Gray: 
Forgot to say: awful newbieslaughter log.

2003/04/30 16:01, Tendor: 
LOL, who was that idiot quaking elf :)

2003/04/30 16:01, Naga: 
Question, why did bloodhammer get no rescue, and some healthy piercer insta?

2003/04/30 18:26, Juss: 
*nod Edvard*, dem are some madstatz!z!1

2003/04/30 19:20, Azazello: 
For thouse pukescums who dont know shit about battleshamans - thats pretty nice stats and they work fine even on low levels. And taking in account possible rerolls, thouse stats are giving you a lot of space to tune your battleshaman.

2003/04/30 19:50, Drakmar:   
Why didnt that beorning meta at the start and try to break exits?

2003/04/30 19:57, Narlah: 
idiot puke quaking maje ehh ?
you are newbie , you are in zone you know 0% of it , you are traped , you will die , you have nothing to lose , you have stored quakes , your friends are warriors , traped as you are , what else to do tell me:P
maybe flee as first time and then just w8 in some near room to come to slay me ehh ? the problem is that when i flee i dont know where to run , i do but just came to you , anyway you are right i shud learn more about pk :) and not to flee after firrst hits , but what to do when first hits get exactly the elf :P - no one pracs rescue and protect - all rely on rescue 5-7 pracs....

2003/05/01 00:19, Gamli: 
Quaking looked ok to me being planned with both doing it... but not the reasons you give narlah.

2003/05/01 04:04, Celo:    -Linken- 
2003/04/30 15:37, Gray:
There are two general tips of getting wps:
1) Stop hugegrouping and try solo.
2) Stop hunting newbies and seek for named players.

1+2 sometimes lead to warlord, too. Might be hard as bn warrior tho, as Edvard stated :P


This ranks you as Guma the Orkish Warrior (level 13).
???????????? UMM??? Is gray lost ?

2003/05/01 04:49, Daevia: 
Pukes could have won if they didn't all panic. I mean, they were all sancted. And that Bear was smoking them and he hardly even did anything.

2003/05/01 06:54, Enforcer:   
i think they were all ld :P

2003/05/01 10:23, Dnir:   
Gray, you forgot dont die !

2003/05/01 11:17, Stolb: 
the greatest warlord ever gives his lessons, hush you all and listen to master of pk.

2003/05/01 11:25, Seldaran: 
You didn't show my brave solo charge on Balthazar!!!!!!!111 But then his backup started hitting me so I had to leave :( *comf self*

2003/05/01 21:38, Gray: 
Mmbop! No idea what made me think you are a bn %) Maybe this string:

Bloodhammer tries to pound *a Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

And that one was bn for sure :P Maybe I thought you were a pack of bn warriors? Don't remember already %)

2003/05/02 09:21, Devastator: 
Maybe you got no brains at all but are still trying to act like you do.

2003/05/02 16:19, Zot: 
*a Woman* says 'damn wimps!'

hehehe

2003/12/31 12:11, Torm:    -Tempus- 
*ROAR*!


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back