Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
I can do ANYTHING! (With the help of some mobs!) (Starsa)comments   back
(2125 hits. Posted 2003/04/30)
#Just regening Khuzur a tad before venturing on!
Lev 19 cleric

! Mana:Warm>
Khuzur the Olog-hai has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk has arrived from the east.
A renegade uruk has arrived from the east.

! Mana:Warm>
The door is opened from the other side.

! Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the north.
! Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* closes the door.

#Errrrr, crap!

! Mana:Warm>
You feel yourself exposed.
*a Dwarf* strongly cleaves your right leg.
Khuzur the Olog-hai smites *a Dwarf*'s left leg very hard and tickles it.
You barely slash *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>st

A renegade uruk lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>Do you not consider fighting as standing?

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges a renegade uruk's attempt to slash him.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>o exit n
o exit n
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>o exit n
flee
Ok.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>*a Dwarf* closes the door.
Ok.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>
It's already open!
*a Dwarf* closes the door.

#right... always happens

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>A dirty uruk joins a renegade uruk's fight.
Khuzur the Olog-hai smites *a Dwarf*'s body very hard and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A hard leather cap is on the ground.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Exits: west.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>o exit n
You don't see any exit there.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
The Huge Wooden Building
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
o exit n
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a renegade uruk (glowing).
*a noble Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate (shrouded).
Exits: [north], east.
*a noble Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit north seems to blur for a while.

#Figures.. takes me a sec or two to find out though

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A dirty uruk joins a renegade uruk's fight.
! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>The door seems to be closed.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>o exit n
n
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Rábarag! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.
A renegade uruk slashes *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>The door seems to be closed.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Khuzur the Olog-hai tries to smite *a noble Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A renegade uruk joins Khuzur the Olog-hai's fight.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Gray! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk approaches *a noble Elf*, trying to slash him.
*a noble Elf* leaves east.

#Ohoh!

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Rábarag! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Rábarag! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk fails to slash *a Dwarf*.
! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A dirty uruk approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>roll
You dramatically roll your eyes in exasperation.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Khuzur the Olog-hai smites *a Dwarf*'s body very hard.
A dirty uruk joins Khuzur the Olog-hai's fight.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash him.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A renegade uruk says 'YOU! Rábarag! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>say overkiller

*a noble Elf* has arrived from the east.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>Khuzur the Olog-hai smites *a Dwarf*'s head very hard.
You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A hard leather cap is on the ground.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Exits: west.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
The Huge Wooden Building
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a dirty uruk (glowing).
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
A renegade uruk joins a dirty uruk's fight.
A renegade uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.
! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a noble Elf* leaves east.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
A dirty uruk fumbles and hits himself HARD.

#Didn't notice glowbulb! :(

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A dirty uruk lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* cleaves a dirty uruk's right arm extremely hard.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A dirty uruk lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.
! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
The Huge Wooden Building
A hard leather cap is on the ground.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Exits: west.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>The Huge Wooden Building
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Khuzur the Olog-hai says 'YOU! Gray! You will die before your time.'
Khuzur the Olog-hai approaches *a noble Elf*, trying to smite him.
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Gray! You will die before your time.'
*a noble Elf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash him.

#Hmm, Okay I'm lowbie, but I can escape em long enough until they die, right?

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A renegade uruk joins Khuzur the Olog-hai's fight.
! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c 'l' dwarf

A renegade uruk joins a dirty uruk's fight.
A dirty uruk joins Khuzur the Olog-hai's fight.
A dirty uruk approaches *a noble Elf*, trying to slash him.
A renegade uruk barely slashes *a noble Elf*'s body and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You start to concentrate...
A dirty uruk joins a renegade uruk's fight.

A dirty uruk barely slashes *a noble Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

flee
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash him.

A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Gray! You will die before your time.'
*a Dwarf* cleaves your head extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*a noble Elf* leaves east.

! HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A dirty uruk approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A renegade uruk tries to slash *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A renegade uruk joins a dirty uruk's fight.
Khuzur the Olog-hai joins a dirty uruk's fight.
Khuzur the Olog-hai says 'Fleshy motherspawn, I will enjoy rending you in
half!'
Khuzur the Olog-hai smites *a Dwarf*'s left arm very hard.
A renegade uruk lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt>c 'l' elf
Nobody here by that name.
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
You barely slash *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
A renegade uruk lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the east.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* swiftly dodges a dirty uruk's attempt to slash him.
A dirty uruk lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A hard leather cap is on the ground.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Exits: west.
! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
The Huge Wooden Building
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a noble Elf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a noble Elf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is sitting here (glowing).
*a noble Elf* is here, fighting a dirty uruk.
Exits: [north], east.
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

#Purrfect!

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c 'l' elf
You start to concentrate...
A renegade uruk slashes *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

c 'l' elf
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Khuzur the Olog-hai smites *a Dwarf*'s right arm very hard.

A dirty uruk joins a renegade uruk's fight.
A dirty uruk lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him! 
*a noble Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

#Los.. figures!

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>You start to concentrate...
c 'l' elf
A renegade uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!
A renegade uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.
Khuzur the Olog-hai smites *a Dwarf*'s head very hard.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A dirty uruk lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Rábarag! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a noble Elf*'s body and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A dirty uruk tries to slash *a noble Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>narr gray 

Khuzur the Olog-hai smites *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.
A renegade uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves east.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
The Huge Wooden Building
A hard leather cap is on the ground.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You barely slash *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a noble Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
You feel less protected.
*a Dwarf* lightly cleaves your head and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>narr khuzru

*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...
! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
Ok.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: [north], east.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the east.
A renegade uruk leaves east.
A dirty uruk leaves east.
A dirty uruk leaves east.
A dirty uruk leaves east.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Aznog narrates 'where'
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>c 'l' khuzur

Khuzur the Olog-hai smites *a Dwarf*'s left leg very hard.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded>You start to concentrate...

flee
A dirty uruk tries to slash *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

#Oww, he's hurt! He's gonna die!

A renegade uruk says 'YOU! Rábarag! You will die before your time.'
A renegade uruk lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

narr khuzur now
A dirty uruk joins a renegade uruk's fight.

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

#Or not...

! HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
A dirty uruk lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a noble Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a noble Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the
impact.
! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
Khuzur the Olog-hai sends *a Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A hard leather cap is on the ground.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai (glowing).
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Ok.
A renegade uruk lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w

Aznog narrates 'all charge khuzur'

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
The Huge Wooden Building
A hard leather cap is on the ground.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>The Huge Wooden Building
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai (glowing).
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
A dirty uruk lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A renegade uruk lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>c 'l' elf
You are too afraid.

#Errrr! Damn wimpy! But wrong target too, bleh!
! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e

Khuzur the Olog-hai smites *a Dwarf*'s right arm very hard.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>The Huge Wooden Building
A hard leather cap is on the ground.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.
! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
The Huge Wooden Building
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai (glowing).
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*a noble Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>c 'cure ser'

#Okay.. maybe not such a smart idea at the time, but i wanted hps to nuke =p

A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
Khuzur the Olog-hai smites *a Dwarf*'s right leg very hard.
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
Khuzur the Olog-hai smites *a Dwarf*'s right leg very hard.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>You start to concentrate...
A dirty uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
A renegade uruk barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.


e
*a noble Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a noble Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the
impact.
You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

#Wups!

You are dead! Sorry...

o HP:Awful Mana:Warm>Alas, you realize that yet again the mighty knowledge of drowned Númenor has

been lost... Despair settles on you.

Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

! HP:Awful Mana:Hot>quit now
Goodbye, friend.. Come back soon!
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2003/04/30 19:11, Gefe: 
c 'l' khuzur? good thing you got bashed before it went through :)
dunno if it's winnable at all though :-/

2003/04/30 19:32, Azazello: 
geez, cha wimpy max and spam e w e w ! Dwarf was going to die PRULLY before you. But you asked for a few quick bolts and you got em.

2003/04/30 19:51, Camân: 
Was gonna block myself in or Horandir, Hrnbonor, Hobanrian.. whatever his name was there.. I guess I'm too wimpy.. :( Khuzur is not my favourite mob though, and I did fail doing it :/

2003/04/30 19:52, Alantir: 
with = or

I stop posting drunk now... tralala.

2003/04/30 20:11, Naga: 
Wrong log or something? *poke Caman*

2003/04/30 22:10, Gray: 
Don't listen to such newbies as Azazello who fails to kill an elf in khuzur with mobs and bn together with him ;) Dwarf wasn't going to die at all, since noble elf sanced him, and was ready to break his block if things woulda gone wrong =)

2003/04/30 22:46, Gefe: 
gray, you talking about another elf outside? or about yourself in the 3rd person?

2003/04/30 22:53, Gray: 
Gefe, it was responce to azazello's comment :P Since our names are pretty clear in the log, but that russian-wannabe still decided to not mention names (but rather say 'dwarf'), I didn't either!

And btw, learn at least meaning of the word 'sarcasm'!

2003/04/30 23:23, Björn: 
Magic missile/flee on noble till Dwarf dies is the key!

I've learnt that some people have a hard time understanding irony/sarcasm online from other countries.

2003/05/01 00:42, Razoor: 
It's not like khuzur mobs hit the dwarf very hard, so i really doubt the sanc helped much at all...

2003/05/01 10:30, Stormblast: 
Ehh, free kills :(.

2003/05/01 13:22, Durandir:   
Agree Stormblast

2003/05/01 20:20, Gefe: 
hehe gray, i have never seen you use humour. and while your post might have been a poor attempt at it, it most certainly wasn't sarcasm.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back