Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Staring at the sun (Sécrêt)comments   back
  
(20 ratings and 7002 hits. Posted 2003/06/05)
-- Baphomet Sardotjen narrates 'check if they go in moria'
Baphomet rasps 'dunir says they went in'
! W>l
Rough Passageway
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
! W>
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc- has ARRIVED from the WEST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc- has ARRIVED from the WEST.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the WEST.
! W>
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc-  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
A hungry warg  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc-  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
A hungry warg  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
! W>
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc- has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc- has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
A hungry warg has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
! W>'
emote swéârs ···  ···
Ok.
! W>
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc- sits down and rests.
! W>' disband
emote swéârs ··· disband ···
Ok.
! W>
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc- disbands his group.
! W>l
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc- seethes 'u underestimate yourself;P'
Rough Passageway
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc- is RESTING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc- is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
! W>g
[Group ]
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc- pats -Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc- on his head.
! W>Your group consists of:
     Baphomet (Head of group)
     Crosh
     Sécrêt
! W>
Baphomet rasps 'raise'
! W>
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc- raises his hand.
! W>
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc- is now a group member.
! W>l
Rough Passageway
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc- is RESTING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
! W>
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc- raises his hand.
! W>
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc- is now a group member.
! W>
A hungry warg is now a group member.
! W>
A hungry warg is now a group member.
! W>' any others coming or we hit with us 4?
emote swéârs ··· any others coming or we hit with us 4? ···
Ok.
! W>
NO LONGER AFFECTED: Tiredness.
! W>
Sardotjen seethes 'well'
! W>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[Score]
! W>748/748 hits and 147/147 moves.
! W>
Azazello drinks water from a water skin.
! W>
Sardotjen seethes 'for me 4 is fin'
! W>' same with me but i got 750 hps
emote swéârs ··· same with me but i got 750 hps ···
Ok.
! W>
Crosh has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
! W>
Sardotjen seethes 'their best players is bogger'
! W>' nod
emote swéârs ··· nod ···
Ok.
! W>' the rest is crap
Sardotjen seethes 'and shaigan'
! W>emote swéârs ··· the rest is crap ···
Ok.
! W>' shaigan is decent
emote swéârs ··· shaigan is decent ···
Ok.
! W>' bogger too
emote swéârs ··· bogger too ···
Ok.
! W>
Azazello : Dunir narrates 'bogger man menhir dunlop barclay shaigan mux'
! W>nod
You nod solemnly.
! W>
Sardotjen seethes 'no more ologs in warrens?'
! W>' barclay is crap
emote swéârs ··· barclay is crap ···
Ok.
! W>shake sardotjen
You shake your head at him.
! W>who tr
Trolls
------
      Crosh the Troll Warrior
2 players on.
! W>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Azazello             - Rough Passageway
Baphomet             - Rough Passageway
Sardotjen            - Rough Passageway
Sécrêt               - Rough Passageway
Crosh                - Rough Passageway
! W>
Crosh sighs loudly.
! W>' me and crosh only trolls on
emote swéârs ··· me and crosh only trolls on ···
Ok.
! W>
Crosh says 'im only troll on'
! W>l
Rough Passageway
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is RESTING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Crosh the Hill Troll is standing here.
! W>
Crosh nods solemnly.
! W>
Azazello : dunlop is p of bigger
! W>' and crosh is low
emote swéârs ··· and crosh is low ···
Ok.
! W>
Azazello : mux is an old player
! W>' bigger sucks ass
emote swéârs ··· bigger sucks ass ···
Ok.
! W>' mux is cute but rrusty
emote swéârs ··· mux is cute but rrusty ···
Ok.
! W>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[Score]
! W>748/748 hits and 147/147 moves.
! W>l
Rough Passageway
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is RESTING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Crosh the Hill Troll is standing here.
! W>
Azazello : doesnt matter how he sucks, he wont panic
! W>' i fear mux the most
emote swéârs ··· i fear mux the most ···
Ok.
! W>nod azazello
You nod in agreement with him.
! W>
Sardotjen seethes 'we could use some more i guess'
! W>l
Rough Passageway
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is RESTING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Crosh the Hill Troll is standing here.
! W>' 1 more orc would be good
emote swéârs ··· 1 more orc would be good ···
Ok.
! W>
Azazello : well, any troll ?
! W>' any shaman oN?
emote swéârs ··· any shaman oN? ···
Ok.
! W>' no trolls on
emote swéârs ··· no trolls on ···
Ok.
! W>
Crosh shakes his head.
! W>
Azazello : trolls even
! W>ti
[Time]
==================================================================
TIME: 10pm       -=|NIGHT: 9pm   DAWN: 5am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Thu Jun  5 09:11:45 2003 GMT.
==================================================================
! W>' its nite
emote swéârs ··· its nite ···
Ok.
! W>l
Rough Passageway
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is RESTING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Crosh the Hill Troll is standing here.
! W>
Sardotjen seethes 'i ask some orcs'
! W>' lets move?
emote swéârs ··· lets move? ···
Ok.
! W>nod
You nod solemnly.
! W>
Sardotjen nods solemnly.
! W>
Crosh sighs loudly.
! W>' meet ooc?
emote swéârs ··· meet ooc? ···
Ok.
! W>badlink
#action >timeout WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds. is now on.
[Change Linkdrop 10]
Ok.
! W>l
Rough Passageway
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is RESTING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Crosh the Hill Troll is standing here.
! W>
Sardotjen seethes 'lagdush will come at least'
! W>
Crosh sniffs sadly.
! W>' or khuzur
emote swéârs ··· or khuzur ···
Ok.
! W>
Crosh grins evilly, showing his teeth.
! W>whoi lagdush
[Whois lagdush]
Lagdush The Orkish WarChieftain is a level twenty-nine Tarkhnarb Champion.
Is playing from *.nordland
! W>' lagdush is a nice guy
emote swéârs ··· lagdush is a nice guy ···
Ok.
! W>' lets meet ooc
emote swéârs ··· lets meet ooc ···
Ok.
! W>
Sardotjen seethes 'lets roll'
### So we meet up with Lagdush thornbushes and when we are in Moria ###
### Polydeukes arrives from nowhere :p ###

! W HP:Fine>l
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is RESTING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.

! W HP:Fine>whoi dunir
[Whois dunir]
Azazello : asking

! W HP:Fine>Dûnir in the service of Muranog is a level fifty-seven Tarkhnarb Cut-Throat.

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes STARTS CASTING...

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes utters the words 'block door'
!! BLOCKED:   -( exit )-     ···EAST···  !!

! W HP:Fine>
You notice that the greatgates is beginning to open.
Lagdush grunts 'MTOestr'

! W HP:Fine>
Lagdush stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

! W HP:Fine>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[Score]
Lagdush grunts 'mish'

! W HP:Fine>729/748 hits and 145/147 moves.

! W HP:Fine>' too late now
Baphomet's lower lip quivers as you hear him start to whine.
emote swéârs ··· too late now ···
Ok.

! W HP:Fine>shrug
You shrug indifferently.

! W HP:Fine>l
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.

! W HP:Fine>
Sardotjen gets a pair of iron-shod boots from a leather backpack.

! W HP:Fine>
Sardotjen stops using a pair of snowshoes.

! W HP:Fine>
Sardotjen puts his feet in a pair of iron-shod boots.

! W HP:Fine>
Sardotjen puts a pair of snowshoes in a leather backpack.

! W HP:Fine>
Sardotjen gets a fine grey cloak from a leather backpack.

! W HP:Fine>
Sardotjen stops using a russet cloak.

! W HP:Fine>' we enough
Sardotjen wears a fine grey cloak about his body.

! W HP:Fine>Sardotjen puts a russet cloak in a leather backpack.
emote swéârs ··· we enough ···
Ok.

! W HP:Fine>
Baphomet STARTS CASTING...

! W HP:Fine>l
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here trying to concentrate.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.

! W HP:Fine>
Azazello : who was opening ?

! W HP:Fine>' aza lead?
emote swéârs ··· aza lead? ···
Ok.

! W HP:Fine>
Baphomet utters the words 'breath of briskness'
    *100 MOVES = BOB = MOVES 100*

! W HP:Fine>' dunir prolly
emote swéârs ··· dunir prolly ···
Ok.

! W HP:Fine>
Lagdush grunts 'some1 run block wgate?'

! W HP:Fine>' he was tracking outside
emote swéârs ··· he was tracking outside ···
Ok.

! W HP:Fine>
Azazello : agrh

! W HP:Fine>ti
[Time]
==================================================================
TIME: 4am       -=|NIGHT: 9pm   DAWN: 5am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Thu Jun  5 09:17:36 2003 GMT.
==================================================================

! W HP:Fine>
Sardotjen seethes 'wgate blocked'

! W HP:Fine>' 4am
emote swéârs ··· 4am ···
Ok.
A hungry warg stops following Azazello.

! W HP:Fine>
Sardotjen seethes 'already'

! W HP:Fine>' ok
emote swéârs ··· ok ···
Ok.

! W HP:Fine>l
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.

! W HP:Fine>
Azazello : aband wargs

! W HP:Fine>drop
What do you want to drop?

! W HP:Fine>fol azazello
[Follow azazello]
A hungry warg stops following Lagdush.
You now follow Azazello.
! W>
A hungry warg stops following Sardotjen.
! W>
Polydeukes sits down and rests.
! W>l
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is RESTING here.
! W>
Azazello STARTS CASTING...
! W>p
[Protect ]
You will try to protect:
   Polydeukes
   Baphomet
Azazello utters the word 'shield'
! W>
Polydeukes said 'who do i fol'
! W>' protect bns
emote swéârs ··· protect bns ···
Ok.
! W>
Polydeukes stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
! W>' fol aza
A hungry warg  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
! W>emote swéârs ··· fol aza ···
Ok.
! W>' i have baphomet
emote swéârs ··· i have baphomet ···
Ok.
! W>
Polydeukes now follows Azazello.
! W>l
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
! W>
Azazello OPENS the   -( gate )-
### So we move towards Cavern Crossroads! ###
! W>
Azazello  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Azazello.
A Ceremonial Hall
The corpse of a Durghash orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Durghash orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Durghash orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Durghash orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Durghash orc is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a dire wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a white rat is lying here.
The corpse of a white rat is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a white rat is lying here.
The corpse of a dire wolf is lying here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*Menhir the Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* is here, fighting an orkish warrior.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting *Shaïgan the Dwarf*.
A Durghash orc is here, fighting *Shaïgan the Dwarf*.
Baphomet has ARRIVED from the EAST.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the EAST.
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the EAST.
! W>kt
[Kill Mux]
! W>
*Bogger the Dwarf* says 'orcs'
! W>*Bogger the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··DOWN··
*a Man*  LEAVES  ··DOWN··
*Menhir the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··DOWN··
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··DOWN··
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··DOWN··
*a Half-Elf*  LEAVES  ··DOWN··
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from below.
They aren't here.
! W>b
[Bash ]
Bash what or whom?
! W>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from below.
! W>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
An orkish warrior tries to slash *Shaïgan the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
! W>You pound *Shaïgan the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
Baphomet STARTS CASTING...
You hear some apparently close noise coming from below.

! W *Shaïgan the Dwarf*:Fine an orkish warrior:Healthy>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
You're already fighting!

! W *Shaïgan the Dwarf*:Fine an orkish warrior:Healthy>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
lf
[Label ff]
You're already fighting!

! W *Shaïgan the Dwarf*:Fine an orkish warrior:Healthy>Ok.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··WEST··
! W>l
A Ceremonial Hall
The corpse of a Durghash orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Durghash orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Durghash orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Durghash orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Durghash orc is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a dire wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a white rat is lying here.
The corpse of a white rat is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a white rat is lying here.
The corpse of a dire wolf is lying here.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here trying to concentrate.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from below.
! W>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the WEST.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* (ff) swiftly dodges Sardotjen's attempt to pound him.
Azazello swiftly dodges a Durghash orc's attempt to slash him.
Azazello pounds a Durghash orc's body extremely hard and shatters it.
! W>You ^approach^ *Shaïgan the Dwarf* (ff), trying to pound him.
Lagdush slashes *Shaïgan the Dwarf* (ff)'s head and tickles it.

! W *Shaïgan the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt Sardotjen:Healthy>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
You're already fighting!

! W *Shaïgan the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt Sardotjen:Healthy>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
You hear some apparently close noise coming from below.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* (ff) strongly pounds Sardotjen's body and tickles it.

! W *Shaïgan the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt Sardotjen:Fine>You're already fighting!
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··UP··
### After some tracking it turned out they had key to Bulag and we didn't ###

! W HP:Hurt>l
Chamber of Silver
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.

! W HP:Hurt>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Guard Cave
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Baphomet has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! W HP:Hurt>cma
[Change Mood Aggressive]
*Bogger the Dwarf* tries to cleave Lagdush, but he parries successfully.
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Chamber of Silver
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Baphomet has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Hurt>Ok.

! W HP:Hurt>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Hurt>
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! W HP:Hurt>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Hurt>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Guard Cave
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Lagdush (glowing).
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
Baphomet has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! W HP:Hurt>Lagdush swiftly dodges *
Shaïgan the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash him.
You pound *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left leg hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Baphomet STARTS CASTING...

! W HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine Lagdush:Healthy>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine Lagdush:Healthy>
*an Elf* STARTS CASTING...

! W HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine Lagdush:Healthy>lf
[Label ff]
j
[Bash ff]
Ok.

! W HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Fine Lagdush:Healthy>Lagdush tries to slash *
Bogger the Dwarf* (ff), but he parries successfully.
Lagdush swiftly dodges *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff)'s attempt to cleave him.
Baphomet utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
Baphomet tries to pierce *an Elf*, but she parries successfully.
Azazello has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the WEST.
*an Elf* utters the word 'EARTHQUAKE'
     SPELL:   >  ! EARTH-QUAKE !  <  --  *an Elf*
You fall, and hit yourself!
Azazello strongly pounds *an Elf*'s right arm.
*an Elf* fails to pierce Baphomet.
*an Elf* STARTS CASTING...
Polydeukes CLOSES the   -( stonelatch )-

! W HP:Hurt *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Fine Lagdush:Fine>f
Baphomet panics, and attempts to flee.
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You flee head over heels.
Chamber of Silver
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
EXITS: << east, south, west. >>

! W HP:Hurt>
The earth trembles and shivers.

! W HP:Hurt>e
kGuard Cave
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a grey troll is lying here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) is here, fighting Lagdush (glowing).
*an Elf* is here, FIGHTING Polydeukes.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* is here, fighting Lagdush (glowing).
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff).
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *an Elf*.
EXITS: << [south], west. >>
Baphomet has ARRIVED from the WEST.
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( stonelatch )-
Azazello CLOSES the   -( stonelatch )-

! W HP:Hurt>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Lagdush tries to slash *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff), but he parries successfully.

! W HP:Hurt>! W HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
Lagdush panics, and attempts to flee.
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··

! W HP:Hurt>
The   -( stonelatch )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Polydeukes lightly pierces *an Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! W HP:Wounded>
Azazello CLOSES the   -( stonelatch )-
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( stonelatch )-
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Polydeukes CLOSES the   -( stonelatch )-
*an Elf* utters the word 'EARTHQUAKE'
     SPELL:   >  ! EARTH-QUAKE !  <  --  *an Elf*
You fall, and hit yourself!
ke
[Kill *Elf*]

! W HP:Wounded>
*an Elf* STARTS CASTING...
The   -( stonelatch )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Sardotjen panics, and attempts to flee.
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··WEST··

! W HP:Wounded>
Polydeukes CLOSES the   -( stonelatch )-

! W HP:Wounded>
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( stonelatch )-
*Shaïgan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Polydeukes panics, and attempts to flee.
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··

! W HP:Wounded>*
Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) intercepts your blow!
You pound *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff)'s right arm hard and tickle it.

! W HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
Azazello CLOSES the   -( stonelatch )-
The   -( stonelatch )-   is OPENED from the other side.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the EAST.
*an Elf* utters the word 'EARTHQUAKE'
     SPELL:   >  ! EARTH-QUAKE !  <  --  *an Elf*
You fall, and hit yourself!
*an Elf* swiftly dodges *Shaïgan the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash her.

! W HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Fine *an Elf*:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
*an Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Azazello pounds *an Elf*'s body very hard.

! W HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>Ok. Changed label ff.

! W HP:Wounded *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>f
w
You flee head over heels.
Chamber of Silver
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
EXITS: << east, south, west. >>
*an Elf* has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Wounded>w
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Lagdush STARTS CASTING...
Azazello has ARRIVED from the EAST.
Large Tunnel
EXITS: << east, west. >>
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the EAST.
Baphomet has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Wounded>Large Tunnel
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* is standing here (glowing).
EXITS: << east, south, west. >>
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the EAST.
Baphomet has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Wounded>e
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man*  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Large Tunnel
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* is standing here (glowing).
EXITS: << east, west. >>
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Baphomet has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Azazello  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··EAST··

! W HP:Wounded>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Wounded>cma
[Change Mood Aggressive]
kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Ok.

! W HP:Wounded>*
Lerian the Eriadorian Man*  LEAVES  ··WEST··
They aren't here.

! W HP:Wounded>l
Large Tunnel
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.

! W HP:Wounded>ka
[Kill *Man*]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Wounded>ka
[Kill *Man*]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Wounded>ka
[Kill *Man*]
ka
[Kill *Man*]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

! W HP:Wounded>sco e
[Scout e]
Lagdush grunts 'do elf'
You quietly scout eastwards...
Chamber of Silver
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
You stop scouting.

! W HP:Wounded>l
Large Tunnel
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.

! W HP:Wounded>nod
You nod solemnly.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! W HP:Wounded>
Lagdush STARTS CASTING...

! W HP:Wounded>
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Wounded>ka
[Kill *Man*]
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··WEST··

! W HP:Wounded>You strongly pound *
Lerian the Eriadorian Man*'s head and tickle it.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! W HP:Wounded *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
Baphomet STARTS CASTING...
Ok.

! W HP:Wounded *Lerian the Eriadorian Man* (ff):Fine>
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* (ff)  LEAVES  ··EAST··

! W HP:Wounded>l
Large Tunnel
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here trying to concentrate.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.

! W HP:Wounded>
Lagdush utters the words 'cure serious'

! W HP:Wounded>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Wounded>v
[Kill ff]
v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Wounded>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Wounded>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Wounded>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! W HP:Wounded>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Wounded>Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··WEST··
They aren't here.

! W HP:Wounded>v
[Kill ff]
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the WEST.
They aren't here.

! W HP:Wounded>v
[Kill ff]
v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

! W HP:Wounded>v
[Kill ff]
Sardotjen STARTS CASTING...
They aren't here.

! W HP:Wounded>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Wounded>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Wounded>l
Large Tunnel
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here trying to concentrate.

! W HP:Wounded>
Sardotjen utters the words 'cure light'

! W HP:Wounded>
Sardotjen STARTS CASTING...

! W HP:Wounded>l
Large Tunnel
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here trying to concentrate.

! W HP:Wounded>sc
313/748 hits and 125/147 moves.
Sardotjen utters the words 'cure light'

! W HP:Wounded>
Sardotjen STARTS CASTING...

! W HP:Wounded>
Lagdush STARTS CASTING...

! W HP:Wounded>
Azazello has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Wounded>
Azazello  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··WEST··

! W HP:Wounded>' bah i am still low
emote swéârs ··· bah i am still low ···
Ok.

! W HP:Wounded>l
Large Tunnel
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.

! W HP:Wounded>
Lagdush STARTS CASTING...

! W HP:Wounded>
Baphomet STARTS CASTING...

! W HP:Wounded>
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Wounded>
Lagdush utters the words 'cure serious'
Lagdush's spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

! W HP:Wounded>
Lagdush STARTS CASTING...

! W HP:Wounded>
Baphomet utters the words 'cure serious'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

! W HP:Hurt>
Baphomet STARTS CASTING...

! W HP:Hurt>
Polydeukes said 'failed'

! W HP:Hurt>
Lagdush utters the words 'cure serious'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

! W HP:Hurt>
Baphomet utters the words 'cure serious'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

! W HP:Hurt>
Lagdush quietly scouts eastwards...
Polydeukes said '3 blockes'

! W HP:Hurt>
Lagdush stops scouting eastwards.

! W HP:Hurt>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[Score]

! W HP:Hurt>t azazello lets wait here till dunir can go in?
[Tell azazello lets wait here till dunir can go in?]
388/748 hits and 134/147 moves.

! W HP:Hurt>Ok.

! W HP:Hurt>
Lagdush quietly scouts eastwards...

! W HP:Hurt>
Lagdush stops scouting eastwards.

! W HP:Hurt>
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··EAST··

! W HP:Hurt>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Chamber of Silver
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here scouting.
Baphomet has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! W HP:Hurt>
Lagdush stops scouting eastwards.

! W HP:Hurt>
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Polydeukes quietly scouts eastwards...

! W HP:Hurt>
Polydeukes stops scouting eastwards.

! W HP:Hurt>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the EAST.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Hurt>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Large Tunnel
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Baphomet has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Hurt>t azazello talk to
[Tell azazello talk to ]
Ok.

! W HP:Hurt>tt Shaigan
   >>> TARGET: Shaigan <<<

! W HP:Hurt>l
Large Tunnel
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.

! W HP:Hurt>
Lagdush grunts 'ok hit e?'

! W HP:Hurt>
Lagdush quietly scouts eastwards...

! W HP:Hurt>
Lagdush stops scouting eastwards.

! W HP:Hurt>shake
You shake your head.

! W HP:Hurt>sc
400/748 hits and 142/147 moves.

! W HP:Hurt>l
Large Tunnel
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.

! W HP:Hurt>
Sardotjen tells you 'we need that key'

! W HP:Hurt>
Polydeukes said 'dunir near'

! W HP:Hurt>report
[Emote has 400/748 hps and 142/147 moves.]
Azazello has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Ok.

! W HP:Hurt>' dunir coming
emote swéârs ··· dunir coming ···
Ok.

! W HP:Hurt>
Polydeukes now follows Azazello.

! W HP:Hurt>
Polydeukes drinks water from a water skin.
Lagdush grunts 'kk'

! W HP:Hurt>l
Large Tunnel
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Azazello : dunir doesnt have the key

! W HP:Hurt>fol azazello
[Follow azazello]
You stop following Polydeukes.
You now follow Azazello.
You suddenly notice -Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc-.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc- smirks '!'

! W HP:Hurt>
Polydeukes giggles.

! W HP:Hurt>
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc- smirks ':<'

! W HP:Hurt>
Lagdush grunts 'spare secret 1 cure each'

! W HP:Hurt>' raise
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc- leaves his hiding place.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc- raises his hand.

! W HP:Hurt>emote swéârs ··· raise ···
Ok.

! W HP:Hurt>
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc- smirks 'i dropped it somewhere'

! W HP:Hurt>l
Large Tunnel
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc- is standing here.

! W HP:Hurt>
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc- raises his hand.
*Bogger the Dwarf* yells loudly from the east 'Baruk Khazâd, Khazâd ai-mênu!'

! W HP:Hurt>stare
Lagdush grunts 'omg'
You stare at the sky.

! W HP:Hurt>
Sardotjen ponders life, the universe, and everything.

! W HP:Hurt>peer dunir
You peer closely at him, trying to figure him out.

! W HP:Hurt>peer dunir
You peer closely at him, trying to figure him out.

! W HP:Hurt>peer dunir
You seem to be repeating yourself today.

! W HP:Hurt>
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc- raises his hand.

! W HP:Hurt>
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc- smirks ':P'

! W HP:Hurt>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[Score]

! W HP:Hurt>419/748 hits and 147/147 moves.

! W HP:Hurt>' U DO NOT DROP MORIA KEYS IDIOT :((((( NEVER
emote swéârs ··· U DO NOT DROP MORIA KEYS IDIOT :((((( NEVER ···
Ok.

! W HP:Hurt>
Baphomet rasps 'az groups'

! W HP:Hurt>l
Sardotjen STARTS CASTING...
Large Tunnel
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here trying to concentrate.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc- is standing here.

! W HP:Hurt>g
[Group ]
Your group consists of:
     Azazello (Head of group)
     Polydeukes
     Lagdush
     Baphomet
     Sécrêt
     Sardotjen

! W HP:Hurt>
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc- smirks 'well i left moria !'

! W HP:Hurt>
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc- is now a group member.
Sardotjen utters the words 'cure light'

! W HP:Hurt>' So what
emote swéârs ··· So what ···
Ok.

! W HP:Hurt>
Sardotjen gets a russet cloak from a leather backpack.

! W HP:Hurt>
Sardotjen stops using a fine grey cloak.

! W HP:Hurt>
Sardotjen wears a russet cloak about his body.

! W HP:Hurt>
Sardotjen puts a fine grey cloak in a leather backpack.

! W HP:Hurt>
Dûnir smirks 'well we win !'

! W HP:Hurt>' keep them till u rent
emote swéârs ··· keep them till u rent ···
Ok.

! W HP:Hurt>
You feel bolder.

! W HP:Hurt>l
Large Tunnel
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

! W HP:Hurt>
Polydeukes quietly scouts eastwards...

! W HP:Hurt>
Polydeukes stops scouting eastwards.

! W HP:Hurt>sc
432/748 hits and 147/147 moves.

! W HP:Hurt>report
[Emote has 432/748 hps and 147/147 moves.]
Ok.

! W HP:Hurt>l
Large Tunnel
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

! W HP:Hurt>
Dûnir smirks 'i got one key !'

! W HP:Hurt>
Lagdush gets a small fluid-sack from a sable pouch.

! W HP:Hurt>' wake me if they come out
emote swéârs ··· wake me if they come out ···
Ok.

! W HP:Hurt>sl
You go to sleep.

o W HP:Hurt>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[Score]

o W HP:Hurt>448/748 hits and 147/147 moves.

o W HP:Hurt>' stupid patrols fucked me up :p
emote swéârs ··· stupid patrols fucked me up :p ···
Ok.

o W HP:Hurt>sc
453/748 hits and 147/147 moves.

o W HP:Hurt>sc
454/748 hits and 147/147 moves.

o W HP:Hurt>' in showshoes
emote swéârs ··· in showshoes ···
Ok.

o W HP:Hurt>sc
459/748 hits and 147/147 moves.

o W HP:Hurt>sc
460/748 hits and 147/147 moves.

o W HP:Hurt>sc
461/748 hits and 147/147 moves.

o W HP:Hurt>sc
462/748 hits and 147/147 moves.

o W HP:Hurt>sc
462/748 hits and 147/147 moves.

o W HP:Hurt>sc
463/748 hits and 147/147 moves.

o W HP:Hurt>sc
464/748 hits and 147/147 moves.
You are awakened by Dûnir.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··WEST··

! W HP:Hurt>sc
464/748 hits and 147/147 moves.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··EAST··

! W HP:Hurt>st
You stand up.

! W HP:Hurt>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Hurt>l
Large Tunnel
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is RESTING here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.

! W HP:Hurt>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··WEST··

! W HP:Hurt>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
*Bogger the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··EAST··

! W HP:Hurt>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! W HP:Hurt>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Azazello yawns.

! W HP:Hurt>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Hurt>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

! W HP:Hurt>l
Large Tunnel
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is RESTING here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

o W HP:Fine>ti
[Time]
==================================================================
TIME: 3pm       -=|NIGHT: 9pm   DAWN: 5am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Thu Jun  5 09:29:05 2003 GMT.
==================================================================
### We wait some they didn't come out, so we went to do Muranog and see if he ###
### has key - so at least they do not have 2 safespots ###
### Turned out he had, we regenned inside and heard noise, guess pukes were inside ###
### Muranog Throne ###
### We poisoned some weapons (if you wonder why I draw my sword) ###
! W>l
Vaulted Corridor
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (hidden).
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
! W>
Azazello  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Dûnir leaves west sneaking.
You follow Azazello.
The Royal Antechamber
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
You have found Dûnir!
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the EAST.
! W>
Polydeukes quietly scouts westwards...
Dûnir leaves his hiding place.
! W>
You see *Bogger the Dwarf* scouting from the west!
Polydeukes stops scouting westwards.
! W>
Azazello quietly scouts westwards...
! W>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Azazello stops scouting westwards.
! W>They aren't here.
! W>l
Dûnir quietly scouts westwards...
Azazello  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Dûnir  LEAVES  ··EAST··
You follow Azazello.
Vaulted Corridor
You have found Dûnir!
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Vaulted Corridor
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (hidden).
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Polydeukes said 'w'
! W>
Azazello giggles.
! W>' do?
emote swéârs ··· do? ···
Ok.
! W>
Dûnir smirks '!'
! W>' or out
Azazello : 3 glowing
! W>emote swéârs ··· or out ···
Ok.
! W>l
Vaulted Corridor
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (hidden).
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
! W>
Baphomet quietly scouts westwards...
! W>
Dûnir smirks 'hm'
! W>
Baphomet stops scouting westwards.
! W>
Lagdush says 'okak....hho not tluvind?'
! W>
Sardotjen quietly scouts westwards...
! W>
Sardotjen stops scouting westwards.
! W>l
Vaulted Corridor
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (hidden).
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
! W>
Polydeukes said 'should fight?'
! W>
Lagdush grunts 'gimme a decent target'
! W>l
Vaulted Corridor
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (hidden).
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
! W>
Dûnir smirks 'im in for fight'
! W>' who is sanced
emote swéârs ··· who is sanced ···
Ok.
! W>
Lagdush grunts 'me too'
Dûnir smirks 'i shoot casters :)'
! W>
Dûnir leaves his hiding place.
! W>
Azazello : menhir man dunlop not glowing
! W>
Baphomet sits down and rests.
! W>
Polydeukes said 'do elfs'
! W>
Dûnir nods solemnly.
! W>' ok i do mux
emote swéârs ··· ok i do mux ···
Ok.
! W>
Polydeukes said 'and menhir'
! W>
Polydeukes said 'and shaigan'
! W>' shoot menhir
emote swéârs ··· shoot menhir ···
Ok.
! W>l
Dûnir nods solemnly.
Vaulted Corridor
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is RESTING here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
! W>
Lagdush grunts 'dunlop it is'
! W>whoi mux
[Whois mux]
Mux Moonwalker, Lunatic from Other Side is a level forty-two Half-Elven Patriarch.
aka the Uberdefender & Walking Corpse.
! W>
Azazello : mux is glowing
! W>
Baphomet stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
! W>' mux is priest
Dûnir quietly scouts westwards...
emote swéârs ··· mux is priest ···
Ok.
! W>
Dûnir stops scouting westwards.
! W>
Polydeukes said 'just hit!'
! W>' i keep him away from blind
Polydeukes quietly scouts westwards...
! W>emote swéârs ··· i keep him away from blind ···
Ok.
! W>
Polydeukes stops scouting westwards.
! W>dn
[Draw Sheath]
You sheathe an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer into a weapon harness.
You confidently draw an engraved broadsword, ready to kill.
! W>' lets go
emote swéârs ··· lets go ···
Ok.
! W>tt Mux
   >>> TARGET: Mux <<<
! W>l
Vaulted Corridor
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
! W>
Lagdush grunts 'rock&roll'
Azazello : sanc self baphomet
Polydeukes said 'rock if nesessary'
! W>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[Score]
! W>748/748 hits and 147/147 moves.
! W>
Baphomet STARTS CASTING...
! W>sta
You are already standing.
! W>stat
OB: 175%, DB: 17%, PB: 56%.  WIMPY: 300.  MOOD: AGGRO [5].
Needed: 310,257 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 218. Alert: normal.
AFFECTED BY:
¤ novoid
¤ sanctuary
- a light wound at the right leg.
¤ strength
¤ tiredness
! W>
Baphomet STARTS CASTING...
! W>
Baphomet utters the word 'sanctuary'
Baphomet is surrounded by a white aura.
! W>' move
Azazello  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Dûnir  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Azazello.
The Royal Antechamber
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the EAST.
! W>emote swéârs ··· move ···
Ok.
! W>
Azazello  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Azazello.
The Throne Room
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Menhir the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*an Elf* is resting here (glowing).
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
You have found Dûnir!
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the EAST.
! W>
*an Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
Azazello barely hits *Menhir the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it. <=== unarmed!
*Menhir the Dwarf* barely pounds Azazello's body and tickles it.
! W>
Polydeukes STARTS CASTING...
! W>kt
[Kill Mux]
! W>Lagdush STARTS CASTING...
You barely slash *a Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.
*a Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! W *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* intercepts Sardotjen's blow.
Sardotjen pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left foot hard and tickles it.
*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W *a Half-Elf*:Fine>ce e
[Close Exit e]
The door is already CLOSED!

! W *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )- <=== Scared? :p
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* strongly pounds Azazello's left foot and tickles it.

! W *a Half-Elf*:Fine>ce e
[Close Exit e]
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Azazello barely hits *Menhir the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! W *a Half-Elf*:Fine>Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Ok.
Baphomet has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W *a Half-Elf*:Fine>ce e
[Close Exit e]
The door is already CLOSED!
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-

! W *a Half-Elf*:Fine>ce e
[Close Exit e]
ce e
[Close Exit e]
*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-

! W *a Half-Elf*:Fine>ce e
[Close Exit e]
The door is already CLOSED!
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
*an Elf* STARTS CASTING...
*a Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! W *a Half-Elf*:Fine>ce e
[Close Exit e]
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
The door is already CLOSED!
Dûnir leaves north sneaking.

! W *a Half-Elf*:Fine>ce e
[Close Exit e]
The door is already CLOSED!
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-

! W *a Half-Elf*:Fine>ce e
[Close Exit e]
ce e
[Close Exit e]
*Menhir the Dwarf* says 'Lerian went where?'
The door is already CLOSED!
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
Polydeukes utters the word 'silence'
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* seems to have lost his voice!
You slash *a Half-Elf*'s right leg and tickle it.
*a Half-Elf* is shaken with spasm as the venom enters his body!
*Menhir the Dwarf* pounds Azazello's left leg and tickles it.

! W *a Half-Elf*:Fine>ce e
[Close Exit e]
The door is already CLOSED!
Polydeukes OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
! W>ce e
[Close Exit e]
*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
The door is already CLOSED!
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
! W>ce e
[Close Exit e]
Ok.
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
The earth trembles and shivers.
! W>ce e
[Close Exit e]
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
The door is already CLOSED!
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* lightly pounds Azazello's body and tickles it.
! W>ce e
[Close Exit e]
ce e
[Close Exit e]
The door is already CLOSED!
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
! W>ce e
[Close Exit e]
*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Ok.
! W>ce e
[Close Exit e]
*Menhir the Dwarf* says 'Leraan went where?'
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Ok.
*a Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Dûnir has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Sardotjen swiftly dodges *Bogger the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave him.
Azazello barely hits *Menhir the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.
! W>ce e
[Close Exit e]
The door is already CLOSED!
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
! W>ce e
[Close Exit e]
ce e
[Close Exit e]
*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Ok.
! W>ce e
[Close Exit e]
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
*an Elf* STARTS CASTING...
The door is already CLOSED!
Baphomet has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
! W>ce e
[Close Exit e]
The door is already CLOSED!
Dûnir nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
! W>Ok.
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
*a Half-Elf*  LEAVES  ··EAST··
The earth trembles and shivers.
! W>Lagdush joins Azazello's fight.
Ok.
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Lagdush slashes *Menhir the Dwarf*'s left arm very hard and tickles it.
*Menhir the Dwarf* is shaken with spasm as the venom enters his body!
! W>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Ok.
! W>Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Ok.
ATTENTION:   Sardotjen has  >·b·a·s·h·e·d·<  *Bogger the Dwarf*.
! W>The door is already CLOSED!
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Dûnir shoots *Menhir the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
! W>! W>
Polydeukes STARTS CASTING...
Dûnir nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
! W>
Azazello barely hits *Menhir the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.
! W>
Baphomet tries to pierce *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.
The earth trembles and shivers.
*an Elf* tries to pierce Baphomet, but he parries successfully.
! W>
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
! W>
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* pounds Azazello's right hand and tickles it.
Dûnir nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
ATTENTION:   *a Man* has  >·b·a·s·h·e·d·<  Sardotjen.
Polydeukes utters the word 'FIREBALL'
Polydeukes throws a fireball at *Shaïgan the Dwarf*, completely enveloping him in flames.
! W>
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
! W>
Polydeukes STARTS CASTING...
*an Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
! W>
*an Elf* STARTS CASTING...
Lagdush slashes *Menhir the Dwarf*'s right foot hard.
! W>
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
Dûnir nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
! W>
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
ATTENTION:   *Menhir the Dwarf* has  >·b·a·s·h·e·d·<  Azazello.
*an Elf* swiftly dodges Baphomet's attempt to pierce him.
! W>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Lagdush stops using an engraved broadsword.
Lagdush confidently draws a jagged-edged scimitar.
! W>You slash *Bogger the Dwarf*'s head hard and tickle it.

! W *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine Sardotjen:Fine>
Polydeukes utters the word 'FIREBALL'
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine Sardotjen:Fine>l
Dûnir nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
*an Elf* utters the word 'EARTHQUAKE'
     SPELL:   >  ! EARTH-QUAKE !  <  --  *an Elf*
You fall, and hit yourself!
*an Elf* pierces Polydeukes' left arm and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine Sardotjen:Fine>l
Lagdush STARTS CASTING...
The Throne Room
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Sardotjen (glowing).
*Menhir the Dwarf* is here, FIGHTING Azazello.
*a Man* is here, FIGHTING Sardotjen.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Baphomet (glowing).
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Menhir the Dwarf*.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Menhir the Dwarf*.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is here, fighting *an Elf* (glowing).
*an Elf* is here, fighting Polydeukes (glowing).
*an Elf* STARTS CASTING...

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine Sardotjen:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine Sardotjen:Fine>Ok.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Fine Sardotjen:Fine>cma
[Change Mood Aggressive]
dk
[Draw Harness]
Ok.
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Fine Sardotjen:Fine>f
You sheathe an engraved broadsword into a weapon sheath.
You masterfully draw an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, ready to kill.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Fine Sardotjen:Fine>*
Shaïgan the Dwarf* pounds Sardotjen's left foot extremely hard.
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You flee head over heels.
     !¡   P  A  N  I  C   ¡!

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Fine Sardotjen:Fine>

*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) -->RECOVERED<-- his senses.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Fine Sardotjen:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) yells 'block'
Lagdush utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Menhir the Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Lagdush hits him.
You pound *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff)'s body hard and tickle it.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Fine Sardotjen:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
The Great Throne
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here (glowing).
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
EXITS: << south. >>

! W HP:Fine>
The earth trembles and shivers.

! W HP:Fine>
*an Elf* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! W HP:Fine>s
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··

! W HP:Fine>ke
The Throne Room
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) is here, fighting Sardotjen (glowing).
*Menhir the Dwarf* is here, FIGHTING Azazello.
*a Man* is here, FIGHTING Sardotjen.
*an Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Menhir the Dwarf*.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Menhir the Dwarf*.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff).
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* is here, FIGHTING Sardotjen.
*an Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here (glowing).
EXITS: << north, [east], [west]. >>
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
[Kill *Elf*]
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>*
Menhir the Dwarf* intercepts Baphomet's blow.
Baphomet barely pierces *Menhir the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
You ^approach^ *an Elf*, trying to pound him.

! W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
Sardotjen panics, and attempts to flee.
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
Ok.

! W HP:Fine *an Elf* (ff):Fine>l
The Throne Room
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
*Menhir the Dwarf* is here, FIGHTING Azazello.
*a Man* is standing here.
You are FIGHTING -=> *an Elf* (ff)!
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Menhir the Dwarf*.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Menhir the Dwarf*.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is here, fighting *Menhir the Dwarf* (glowing).
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here trying to concentrate.

! W HP:Fine *an Elf* (ff):Fine>
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.
Dûnir OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Azazello -->RECOVERED<-- his senses.
Polydeukes utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
Lagdush utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Menhir the Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Lagdush hits him.

! W HP:Fine *an Elf* (ff):Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
Lagdush panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine *an Elf* (ff):Fine>l
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* (ff) lightly pierces your right arm and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine *an Elf* (ff):Fine>Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
The Throne Room
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
*Menhir the Dwarf* is here, FIGHTING Azazello.
*a Man* is standing here.
You are FIGHTING -=> *an Elf* (ff)!
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Menhir the Dwarf*.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Menhir the Dwarf*.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* is here, FIGHTING Polydeukes.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is here, fighting *Menhir the Dwarf* (glowing).
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is here, fighting *Shaïgan the Dwarf*.

! W HP:Fine *an Elf* (ff):Fine>
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
*Shaïgan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Lagdush panics, and attempts to flee.
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine *an Elf* (ff):Fine>
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-

! W HP:Fine *an Elf* (ff):Fine>ce e
[Close Exit e]
*an Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-

! W HP:Fine *an Elf* (ff):Fine>l
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
The door is already CLOSED!

! W HP:Fine *an Elf* (ff):Fine>*
Bogger the Dwarf* yells 'block e'
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
The Throne Room
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
*Menhir the Dwarf* is here, FIGHTING Azazello.
*a Man* is standing here.
You are FIGHTING -=> *an Elf* (ff)!
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Menhir the Dwarf*.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is here, fighting *Menhir the Dwarf* (glowing).
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (glowing).

! W HP:Fine *an Elf* (ff):Fine>
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
*Bogger the Dwarf* yells 'bluck e'
You pound *an Elf* (ff)'s body hard.

! W HP:Fine *an Elf* (ff):Fine>
Polydeukes STARTS CASTING...
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-

! W HP:Fine *an Elf* (ff):Fine>
Azazello OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
*an Elf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
*a Man* slashes Azazello's left foot hard and tickles it.
Baphomet panics, and attempts to flee.
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>
*Menhir the Dwarf* pounds Azazello's right foot extremely hard.

! W HP:Fine>
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* tries to cleave Sardotjen, but he parries successfully.
*an Elf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Sardotjen pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right hand hard and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
*an Elf* (ff) STARTS CASTING...
You ^approach^ *Menhir the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine *Menhir the Dwarf*:Wounded Azazello:Hurt>
Baphomet has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Polydeukes utters the words 'block door'
!! BLOCKED:   -( exit )-     ···EAST···  !!

! W HP:Fine *Menhir the Dwarf*:Wounded Azazello:Hurt>
*Menhir the Dwarf* intercepts Baphomet's blow.
Baphomet approaches *Menhir the Dwarf*, trying to pierce him.

! W HP:Fine *Menhir the Dwarf*:Wounded Azazello:Hurt>lf
[Label ff]
l
Ok.
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff):Wounded Azazello:Hurt>The Throne Room
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
*Menhir the Dwarf* (ff) is here, FIGHTING Azazello.
*a Man* is here, FIGHTING Azazello.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff).
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Sardotjen (glowing).
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is here, fighting *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff) (glowing).
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Lagdush slashes *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff)'s body extremely hard.
Sardotjen panics, and attempts to flee.
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff):Wounded Azazello:Hurt>
*Menhir the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff):Wounded Azazello:Hurt>
*an Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Baphomet barely pierces *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff)'s right arm and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff):Wounded Azazello:Hurt>
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
You pound *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff)'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! W HP:Fine *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff):Bad Azazello:Hurt>l
*Bogger the Dwarf* strongly cleaves Sardotjen's right foot and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff):Bad Azazello:Hurt>*an Elf* STARTS CASTING...
The Throne Room
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
*Menhir the Dwarf* (ff) is here, FIGHTING Azazello.
*a Man* is here, FIGHTING Azazello.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff).
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Sardotjen (glowing).
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is here, fighting *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff) (glowing).
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff).
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
*Menhir the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Menhir the Dwarf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>k
Hit whom?
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Sardotjen pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s body hard and tickles it.
*a Man* tries to slash Azazello, but he parries successfully.

! W HP:Fine>
*Menhir the Dwarf* yells loudly from the north 'resc'
Sardotjen panics, and attempts to flee.
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>dn
[Draw Sheath]
kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
You sheathe an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer into a weapon harness.
You confidently draw an engraved broadsword, ready to kill.
*Menhir the Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine>You ^approach^ *
Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
Lagdush approaches *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff), trying to slash him.
*an Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Azazello -->RECOVERED<-- his senses.

! W HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
*an Elf* STARTS CASTING...

! W HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>l
*Menhir the Dwarf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>Dûnir nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
The Throne Room
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
You are FIGHTING -=> *a Man*!
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *a Man*.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here (glowing).
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
*Menhir the Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>f
*an Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
You slash *a Man*'s right foot extremely hard.

! W HP:Fine *a Man*:Hurt>Lagdush slashes *
Menhir the Dwarf* (ff)'s right arm very hard and shatters it.
You flee head over heels.
     !¡   P  A  N  I  C   ¡!
Azazello barely hits *a Man*'s right leg and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine *a Man*:Hurt>
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Polydeukes yells 'BLOCKED'
Azazello panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! W HP:Fine *a Man*:Hurt>
Azazello gets a purple scroll from a leather backpack.
*Menhir the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Menhir the Dwarf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine *a Man*:Hurt>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Azazello recites a purple scroll.
Azazello is surrounded by a white aura.
A noxious cloud appears around Azazello.
You flee head over heels.
     !¡   P  A  N  I  C   ¡!

! W HP:Fine *a Man*:Hurt>
*a Man* slashes your right leg hard and tickles it.
Azazello panics, and attempts to flee.
Azazello  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine *a Man*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
You flee head over heels.
     !¡   P  A  N  I  C   ¡!

! W HP:Fine *a Man*:Hurt>
Azazello has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Baphomet has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*an Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*Bogger the Dwarf* cleaves Sardotjen's left foot extremely hard.

! W HP:Fine *a Man*:Hurt>
*Shaïgan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Polydeukes joins your fight.
Sardotjen panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
The Great Throne
*Menhir the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* is standing here.
EXITS: << south. >>

! W HP:Fine>
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··

! W HP:Fine>
*Shaïgan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! W HP:Fine>
Lagdush approaches *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff), trying to slash him.
*Menhir the Dwarf* (ff) pounds Lagdush's body and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine>s
Azazello has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
Baphomet has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
*Menhir the Dwarf* (ff) bleeds from open wounds.
The venom runs into *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff)'s veins!
*Menhir the Dwarf* (ff) scratches himself impatiently.
*Menhir the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Menhir the Dwarf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
The Throne Room
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
*a Man* is here, FIGHTING Polydeukes.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is here, fighting *a Man*.
*an Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*an Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Menhir the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
EXITS: << north, [east], [west]. >>

! W HP:Fine>You slash *
Bogger the Dwarf*'s right arm hard and tickle it.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Menhir the Dwarf* (ff) is >> =D=Y=I=N=G= <<    WHACK!

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>cma
[Change Mood Aggressive]
*an Elf* STARTS CASTING...
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>dk
[Draw Harness]
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Ok.
*an Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*a Man* slashes Polydeukes' left foot and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine>*an Elf* STARTS CASTING...
You sheathe an engraved broadsword into a weapon sheath.
You masterfully draw an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, ready to kill.

! W HP:Fine>
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* barely slashes Lagdush's body and tickles it.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* approaches Sardotjen, trying to cleave him.
Sardotjen pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left leg hard.

! W HP:Fine>
Dûnir leaves his hiding place.
Dûnir shoots *an Elf*'s left leg very hard.
*an Elf* fails to pierce Dûnir.
Dûnir hits *an Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Lagdush gets a thick metal breastplate from the corpse of Muranog.
Lagdush gets a pair of greaves from the corpse of Muranog.
Lagdush gets a thick pair of metal boots from the corpse of Muranog.
Lagdush gets a pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of Muranog.
Lagdush gets a pair of vambraces from the corpse of Muranog.
Lagdush gets an iron-shod mace from the corpse of Muranog.
Lagdush gets a studded leather belt from the corpse of Muranog.
Dûnir nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! W HP:Fine *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff):Dying Lagdush:Hurt>
Polydeukes tries to pierce *a Man*, but he parries successfully.

! W HP:Fine *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff):Dying Lagdush:Hurt>
Azazello has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Baphomet has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Sardotjen gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.
Baphomet tries to pierce *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! W HP:Fine *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff):Dying Lagdush:Hurt>l
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Sardotjen recites a purple scroll.
Sardotjen is surrounded by a white aura.
A noxious cloud appears around Sardotjen.
You pound *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T]
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Menhir the Dwarf* (ff)'s death cry.
*Menhir the Dwarf* (ff) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
Sardotjen panics, and attempts to flee.
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>The Throne Room
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
*a Man* is here, FIGHTING Polydeukes.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is here, fighting *a Man*.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Dûnir (glowing).
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Shaïgan the Dwarf*.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *an Elf*.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* is here, FIGHTING Lagdush.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is here, fighting *an Elf* (glowing).
Dûnir shoots *an Elf*'s body hard.

! W HP:Fine>Dûnir nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
The exit west blurs for a while.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* barely slashes Lagdush's body and tickles it.
--> Gained   xp: 35142          tp: 29
--> Trip     xp: 72356          tp: 129
--> Needed   xp: 275115         tp: 0

! W HP:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Lagdush gets a war arrow from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Lagdush gets a silver-tipped arrow from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Lagdush gets a great helm from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Lagdush gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Lagdush gets a mace from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Lagdush gets a ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

! W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
*an Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Polydeukes gets a thick metal breastplate from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Polydeukes gets a spiked metal helmet from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Polydeukes gets a pair of greaves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Polydeukes gets a thick pair of metal boots from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Polydeukes gets a pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Polydeukes gets a pair of vambraces from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Polydeukes gets a metal wall shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Polydeukes gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Polydeukes gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Polydeukes gets a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Polydeukes gets a wolfskin wristband from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Polydeukes gets an engraved warhammer from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Polydeukes gets a plain leather belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
 of *a Dwarf*.
Polydeukes gets a large skin from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Polydeukes gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Polydeukes gets a pan from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Polydeukes gets a hunting horn from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Polydeukes gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>l
Dûnir nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
Lagdush panics, and attempts to flee.
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*an Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
The Throne Room
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
*a Man* is here, FIGHTING Polydeukes.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is here, fighting *a Man*.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here (glowing).
*an Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine>*a Man* intercepts your blow!
You ^approach^ *a Man*, trying to pound him.
*a Man* swiftly dodges Polydeukes' attempt to pierce him.

! W HP:Fine *a Man*:Hurt Polydeukes:Fine>
Polydeukes swiftly dodges *a Man*'s attempt to slash him.

! W HP:Fine *a Man*:Hurt Polydeukes:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Dûnir shoots *an Elf*'s right arm hard.
Dûnir lightly hits *an Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*a Man* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

! W HP:Fine>
Azazello  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You follow Azazello.
The Great Throne
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
*an Elf* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Lagdush slashes *an Elf*'s right leg hard.
You ^approach^ *an Elf*, trying to pound him.

! W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Wounded Lagdush:Hurt>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
You pound *an Elf*'s left arm very hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Wounded Lagdush:Hurt>You're already fighting!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··

! W HP:Fine>lf
Azazello  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
You follow Azazello.
The Throne Room
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*an Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Sardotjen tries to pound *Shaïgan the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* tries to slash Sardotjen, but he parries successfully.

! W HP:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?
*Bogger the Dwarf* intercepts Lagdush's blow.
Lagdush approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.
*Bogger the Dwarf* cleaves Lagdush's right foot and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Polydeukes joins Lagdush's fight.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* intercepts your blow!
You ^approach^ *Shaïgan the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
Dûnir shoots *an Elf*'s right leg hard.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>Dûnir nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
Sardotjen panics, and attempts to flee.
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You ^approach^ *an Elf*, trying to pound her.

! W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine Dûnir:Hurt>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
*an Elf* swiftly dodges Baphomet's attempt to pierce her.
Azazello  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.

! W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine Dûnir:Hurt>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
You're already fighting!
*Bogger the Dwarf* yells 'block w'
*an Elf* STARTS CASTING...

! W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine Dûnir:Hurt>You're already fighting!
*an Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine Dûnir:Hurt>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
ke
[Kill *Elf*]
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine Dûnir:Hurt>Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
You're already fighting!
Lagdush panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine Dûnir:Hurt>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Dûnir shoots *an Elf*'s body hard.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
Dûnir nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
You ^approach^ *an Elf*, trying to pound him.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* tries to slash Sardotjen, but he parries successfully.

! W HP:Fine *an Elf*:Wounded>l
Ok.

! W HP:Fine *an Elf* (ff):Wounded>k
The Throne Room
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Lagdush (glowing).
You are FIGHTING -=> *an Elf* (ff)!
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here (glowing).
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* is here, FIGHTING Sardotjen.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Shaïgan the Dwarf* (glowing).
*an Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Lagdush panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! W HP:Fine *an Elf* (ff):Wounded>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine *an Elf* (ff):Wounded>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Dûnir shoots *an Elf* (ff)'s body hard and shatters it.
*an Elf* (ff) fails to pierce you.

! W HP:Fine *an Elf* (ff):Bad>Dûnir nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
Polydeukes OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Lagdush panics, and attempts to flee.
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Dûnir nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
Azazello has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*Bogger the Dwarf* strongly cleaves Polydeukes' body and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
*Bogger the Dwarf* intercepts your blow!
You ^approach^ *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt Polydeukes:Fine>You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt Polydeukes:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
*an Elf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Azazello hits *an Elf* (ff)'s left foot.
You're already fighting!
You pound *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right leg hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Shaïgan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Shaïgan the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··WEST··

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt Polydeukes:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Dûnir shoots *an Elf*'s body hard.
*an Elf* tries to pierce Dûnir, but he parries successfully.
Dûnir lightly hits *an Elf*'s body and tickles it.
*an Elf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt Polydeukes:Fine>Azazello  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.
Polydeukes CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt Polydeukes:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
*an Elf* OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?
Polydeukes CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-

! W HP:Fine>l
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
The Throne Room
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Dûnir (glowing).
*Bogger the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Dûnir shoots1m*an Elf*'s right foot.

! W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
*Bogger the Dwarf* intercepts your blow!
You ^approach^ *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Bogger the Dwarf* OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Polydeukes CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>You're already fighting!
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Polydeukes CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>ce e
[Close Exit e]
Baphomet has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>The door is already CLOSED!

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*Bogger the Dwarf* OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Polydeukes CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>ce e
[Close Exit e]
The door is already CLOSED!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>ce e
[Close Exit e]
The door is already CLOSED!
*an Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You pound *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left foot hard and tickle it.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>ce  w
[Close Exit  w]
*an Elf* OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>Polydeukes CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
The door is already CLOSED!
Baphomet tries to pierce *an Elf*, but she parries successfully.
Azazello has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>ce  w
[Close Exit  w]
Azazello swiftly dodges *an Elf* (ff)'s attempt to pierce him.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>ce  w
[Close Exit  w]
The door is already CLOSED!

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>ce  w
[Close Exit  w]
The door is already CLOSED!

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>ce  w
[Close Exit  w]
ce  w
[Close Exit  w]
The door is already CLOSED!
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>ce  w
[Close Exit  w]
The door is already CLOSED!
Polydeukes yells 'BLOCK W'

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>ce  w
[Close Exit  w]
The door is already CLOSED!
*an Elf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>ce  w
[Close Exit  w]
The door is already CLOSED!

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>ce  w
[Close Exit  w]
The door is already CLOSED!
*an Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>ce  w
[Close Exit  w]
The door is already CLOSED!

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>ce  w
[Close Exit  w]
The door is already CLOSED!
Azazello stops using a die.
Azazello skillfully draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
*an Elf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>ce  w
[Close Exit  w]
ce  w
[Close Exit  w]
The door is already CLOSED!
*an Elf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>ce  w
[Close Exit  w]
The door is already CLOSED!
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>ce  w
[Close Exit  w]
The door is already CLOSED!
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Azazello  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Dûnir  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You follow Azazello.
The Great Throne
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).
You smell blood.

! W HP:Fine>ce  w
[Close Exit  w]
You don't see any exit there.

! W HP:Fine>ce  w
[Close Exit  w]
You don't see any exit there.

! W HP:Fine>ce  w
[Close Exit  w]
ce  w
[Close Exit  w]
You don't see any exit there.
*Bogger the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Azazello  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
You follow Azazello.
The Throne Room
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
*an Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*an Elf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine>The door is already CLOSED!
Azazello approaches *an Elf* (ff), trying to pound him.
*Bogger the Dwarf* OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Azazello swiftly dodges *an Elf* (ff)'s attempt to pierce him.

! W HP:Fine>Sardotjen approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound her.
Ok.
*an Elf* tries to pierce Sardotjen, but he parries successfully.

! W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
The door is already CLOSED!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (ff) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! W HP:Fine>The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Ok.

! W HP:Fine>You pound *
Bogger the Dwarf*'s right foot very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Dûnir leaves his hiding place.
*Bogger the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your body and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bogger the Dwarf* OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Polydeukes CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Sardotjen pounds *an Elf*'s left arm very hard and shatters it.

! W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
They aren't here.
Polydeukes stops following Azazello.
*an Elf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Dûnir nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
You ^approach^ *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Bogger the Dwarf* OPENS the   -( mahogany )-

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>You're already fighting!
Polydeukes CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
*an Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
*an Elf* OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
*a Man* has ARRIVED from the WEST.
You're already fighting!
Polydeukes CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Dûnir shoots *an Elf* (ff)'s left hand hard and shatters it.
Dûnir swiftly dodges *an Elf* (ff)'s attempt to pierce him.
Dûnir hits *an Elf* (ff)'s right leg and shatters it.

*an Elf* (ff) is >> =D=Y=I=N=G= <<    WHACK!

! W HP:Fine>Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
*Bogger the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
You ^approach^ *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>lf
[Label ff]
Ok.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>You're already fighting!
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Polydeukes CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
You're already fighting!
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Polydeukes CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
You pound *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff)'s left arm hard and tickle it.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>v
[Kill ff]
Baphomet pierces *an Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T]
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Dûnir CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
Dûnir nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
--> Gained   xp: 50689          tp: 0
--> Trip     xp: 123045         tp: 129
--> Needed   xp: 224426         tp: 0

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
Sardotjen approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound her.
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
You ^approach^ *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff), trying to pound him.
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) cleaves your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>v
[Kill ff]
You're already fighting!
Sardotjen pounds *an Elf*'s left foot very hard and shatters it.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>v
[Kill ff]
As Baphomet greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
You're already fighting!
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.
As Lagdush greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
*an Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
You ^approach^ *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff), trying to pound him.
Dûnir nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>v
[Kill ff]
You're already fighting!
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··WEST··

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
Polydeukes CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
As Baphomet greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.
Sardotjen approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound her.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.
*an Elf* OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-

! W HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Polydeukes OPENS the   -( mahogany )-

! W HP:Fine>' W
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
*a Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the WEST.
They aren't here.
As Dûnir greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
ATTENTION:   *a Man* has  >·b·a·s·h·e·d·<  Azazello.

! W HP:Fine>emote swéârs ··· W ···
Ok.
As Dûnir greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

! W HP:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* swiftly dodges Baphomet's attempt to pierce him.
Dûnir nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
*a Half-Elf* tries to slash Baphomet, but he parries successfully.

! W HP:Fine>kdd
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
*an Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine>ka
[Kill *Man*]
*a Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING...
*an Elf* OPENS the   -( mahogany )-
Dûnir shoots *a Half-Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine>Lagdush lightly slashes *a Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Dûnir nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
*an Elf*  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You pound *a Man*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-

! W HP:Fine *a Man*:Wounded Azazello:Hurt>
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*a Half-Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine *a Man*:Wounded Azazello:Hurt>lf
[Label ff]
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-

! W HP:Fine *a Man*:Wounded Azazello:Hurt>l
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Ok.
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
*a Man* (ff) slashes Azazello's body extremely hard.

! W HP:Fine *a Man* (ff):Wounded Azazello:Hurt>The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
The Throne Room
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *a Man* (ff) (glowing).
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here (glowing).
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
*a Man* (ff) is here, FIGHTING Azazello.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.

! W HP:Fine *a Man* (ff):Wounded Azazello:Hurt>ka
[Kill *Man*]
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
You're already fighting!
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-

! W HP:Fine *a Man* (ff):Wounded Azazello:Hurt>ka
[Kill *Man*]
You're already fighting!
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.

! W HP:Fine *a Man* (ff):Wounded Azazello:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-

! W HP:Fine *a Man* (ff):Wounded Azazello:Hurt>ce w
[Close Exit w]
The door is already CLOSED!

! W HP:Fine *a Man* (ff):Wounded Azazello:Hurt>
Dûnir nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! W HP:Fine *a Man* (ff):Wounded Azazello:Hurt>
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine *a Man* (ff):Wounded Azazello:Hurt>ce w
[Close Exit w]
Polydeukes tries to pierce *a Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.
The door is already CLOSED!

! W HP:Fine *a Man* (ff):Wounded Azazello:Hurt>ce w
[Close Exit w]
ce w
[Close Exit w]
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Ok.
Dûnir shoots *a Half-Elf*'s right leg hard.

! W HP:Fine *a Man* (ff):Wounded Azazello:Hurt>ce w
[Close Exit w]
The door is already CLOSED!
>->-> SANCTUARY DOWN <-<-<-
*a Half-Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine *a Man* (ff):Wounded Azazello:Hurt>ce w
[Close Exit w]
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
The door is already CLOSED!
You pound *a Man* (ff)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! W HP:Fine *a Man* (ff):Bad Azazello:Hurt>ce w
[Close Exit w]
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
The door is already CLOSED!

! W HP:Fine *a Man* (ff):Bad Azazello:Hurt>ce w
[Close Exit w]
The door is already CLOSED!
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
*a Man* (ff) slashes Azazello's head very hard and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine *a Man* (ff):Bad Azazello:Hurt>ce w
[Close Exit w]
ce w
[Close Exit w]
Ok.

! W HP:Fine *a Man* (ff):Bad Azazello:Hurt>ce w
[Close Exit w]
The door is already CLOSED!
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Azazello -->RECOVERED<-- his senses.

! W HP:Fine *a Man* (ff):Bad Azazello:Hurt>ce w
[Close Exit w]
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Ok.

! W HP:Fine *a Man* (ff):Bad Azazello:Hurt>ce w
[Close Exit w]
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
The door is already CLOSED!

! W HP:Fine *a Man* (ff):Bad Azazello:Hurt>ce w
[Close Exit w]
The door is already CLOSED!
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-

! W HP:Fine *a Man* (ff):Bad Azazello:Hurt>ce w
[Close Exit w]
ce w
[Close Exit w]
The door is already CLOSED!
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.

! W HP:Fine *a Man* (ff):Bad Azazello:Hurt>ce w
[Close Exit w]
Ok.
Sardotjen pounds *a Man* (ff)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
*a Man* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (ff)  LEAVES  ··WEST··

! W HP:Fine>ce w
[Close Exit w]
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Ok.

! W HP:Fine>ce w
[Close Exit w]
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Ok.

! W HP:Fine>ce w
[Close Exit w]
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Ok.

! W HP:Fine>The door is already CLOSED!
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.

! W HP:Fine>Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
The door is already CLOSED!

! W HP:Fine>The door is already CLOSED!

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine>
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>
Dûnir  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine>bexx w
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

! W HP:Fine>
Sardotjen approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to pierce him.

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Sardotjen pounds *a Half-Elf*'s body hard.

! W HP:Fine>You pound *a Half-Elf*'s left leg very hard.

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Sardotjen:Wounded>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
*a Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
You ^approach^ *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.
Lagdush slashes *a Half-Elf*'s right foot hard.

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>You're already fighting!
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Sardotjen approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
*a Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

! W HP:Fine>ce w
[Close Exit w]
Lagdush approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to slash him.
*a Half-Elf* swiftly dodges Polydeukes' attempt to pierce him.
Lagdush swiftly dodges *a Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash him.

! W HP:Fine>The door is already CLOSED!
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Polydeukes CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-

! W HP:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine>
Baphomet barely pierces *a Half-Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]

! W HP:Fine>
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Azazello pounds *a Half-Elf*'s right foot hard.

! W HP:Fine>
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
ce w
[Close Exit w]

! W HP:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Polydeukes CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
The door is already CLOSED!

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
They aren't here.
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Polydeukes CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
They aren't here.
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Azazello  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You follow Azazello.
The Great Throne
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *a Half-Elf* (glowing).
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting Sardotjen (glowing).
You smell blood.
Baphomet approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to pierce him.

! W HP:Fine>! W HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Azazello approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf*  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Azazello  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
You follow Azazello.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
The Throne Room
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
You smell blood.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Lagdush slashes *a Half-Elf*'s right arm.

! W HP:Fine>! W HP:Fine>
Azazello approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Polydeukes CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-

! W HP:Fine>
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
ke
[Kill *Elf*]

! W HP:Fine>
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
ke
[Kill *Elf*]

! W HP:Fine>
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Polydeukes CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
Baphomet CLOSES the   -( mahogany )-
They aren't here.
*a Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine>Azazello pounds *a Half-Elf*'s body hard and shatters it.
The   -( mahogany )-   is OPENED from the other side.
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s right arm hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Dûnir leaves his hiding place.
Dûnir masterfully draws a black runed dagger.

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Bad Azazello:Hurt>You're already fighting!
*a Half-Elf* swiftly dodges Dûnir's attempt to pierce him.

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Bad Azazello:Hurt>Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
You're already fighting!
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf*  LEAVES  ··WEST··

! W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Azazello  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Dûnir  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Azazello.
The Royal Antechamber
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
You smell blood.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Sardotjen  LEAVES  ··WEST··

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Dûnir leaves his hiding place.

! W HP:Fine>Azazello  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Dûnir  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Azazello.
Vaulted Corridor
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).
You smell blood.
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Azazello  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You follow Azazello.
Vaulted Corridor
You smell blood.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>
Azazello  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You follow Azazello.
Vaulted Corridor
You have found Dûnir!
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! W HP:Fine>' BAH
Azazello  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Dûnir leaves east sneaking.
You follow Azazello.
Vaulted Corridor
You smell blood.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the WEST.
emote swéârs ··· BAH ···
Ok.

! W HP:Fine>
Sardotjen smiles viciously.

! W HP:Fine>
Azazello  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Azazello.
Vaulted Corridor
You smell blood.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Fine>
Azazello  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
You follow Azazello.
Vaulted Corridor
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine>
Azazello  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
You follow Azazello.
Vaulted Corridor
You have found Dûnir!
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine>
Azazello  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Dûnir leaves east sneaking.
You follow Azazello.
The Royal Antechamber
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
You smell blood.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! W HP:Fine>
Azazello  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··EAST··
You follow Azazello.
The Throne Room
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of Muranog is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
You smell blood.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! W HP:Fine>
Azazello  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Azazello.
The Royal Antechamber
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
You smell blood.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Fine>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[Score]

! W HP:Fine>Azazello  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
You follow Azazello.
The Royal Way
You have found Dûnir!
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
678/748 hits and 114/147 moves.

! W HP:Fine>
Dûnir leaves his hiding place.

! W HP:Fine>l
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the WEST.
The Royal Way
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here (glowing).
Dûnir the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.

! W HP:Fine>
Azazello carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

! W HP:Fine>
Sardotjen STARTS CASTING...

! W HP:Fine>
Sardotjen utters the words 'cure light'

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes now follows Azazello.

! W HP:Fine>
Sardotjen STARTS CASTING...

! W HP:Fine>
Sardotjen utters the words 'cure light'

! W HP:Fine>' damn that was easy
emote swéârs ··· damn that was easy ···
Ok.
You feel bolder.

! W HP:Fine>
Baphomet rasps 'had no mana to bnlock'

! W HP:Fine>' all ok?
Polydeukes said 'had no mana to block w'

! W HP:Fine>emote swéârs ··· all ok? ···
Ok.

! W HP:Fine>
Azazello  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Dûnir  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Azazello.
The Royal Way
You smell blood.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Fine>
Azazello  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
You follow Azazello.
Hwáin's Well Hall
You smell blood.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine>
Lagdush reports: - 173/284 hits, 66/96 mana, 78/129 moves

! W HP:Fine>' that so k
emote swéârs ··· that so k ···
Ok.

! W HP:Fine>
Azazello  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
You follow Azazello.
Hwáin's Well
You have found Dûnir!
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

! W HP:Fine>
Dûnir smirks 'shoot hooo !'

! W HP:Fine>' i figured u had no mana
emote swéârs ··· i figured u had no mana ···
Ok.

! W HP:Fine>
Azazello : figured :(

! W HP:Fine>
Azazello  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Dûnir leaves west sneaking.
You follow Azazello.
Hwáin's Well Hall
You have found Dûnir!
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Fine>
Azazello  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Dûnir leaves north sneaking.
You follow Azazello.
Hwáin's Well Hall
*a Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
You smell blood.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! W HP:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* utters the words 'cure serious'

! W HP:Fine>
*a Half-Elf*  LEAVES  ··EAST··

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>
Azazello  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··EAST··
You follow Azazello.
Hwáin's Well Hall
You have found Dûnir!
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Azazello  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Dûnir leaves east sneaking.
You follow Azazello.
Hwáin's Well Hall
You have found Dûnir!
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>
Azazello  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Baphomet  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Dûnir leaves east sneaking.
You follow Azazello.
Dark Sloping Avenue
You have found Dûnir!
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! W HP:Fine>' lets split up
Azazello carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

! W HP:Fine>emote swéârs ··· lets split up ···
Ok.
### So we split in 2 groups to chase more effectively ###
! W>cma
[Change Mood Aggressive]
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You follow Polydeukes.
Deep Corridor
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
! W>dk
[Draw Harness]
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Deep Corridor
Ok.
*a Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the EAST.
Azazello tells you 'nice'
! W>Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hard-surfaced Road
*a Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the EAST.
A weapon harness is empty!
! W>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s right arm very hard.
Lagdush tries to slash *a Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*a Half-Elf* lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf*  LEAVES  ··WEST··

! W HP:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Abandoned Checkpoint

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Sealed Junction

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Passage Junction
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.

! W HP:Fine>You ^approach^ *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf*  LEAVES  ··EAST··

! W HP:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?
*a Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.
Lagdush approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to slash him.

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You follow Polydeukes.
Collapsed Stairwell
*a Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

! W HP:Fine>Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
You follow Polydeukes.
Passage Junction
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You follow Polydeukes.
Collapsed Stairwell
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Half-Elf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
*a Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
ke
[Kill *Elf*]
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>You're already fighting!
Polydeukes STARTS CASTING...
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf*  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
You follow Polydeukes.
Passage Junction
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Lagdush barely slashes *a Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.
You ^approach^ *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Wounded Lagdush:Hurt>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
You're already fighting!
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

o W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

! W HP:Fine>*a Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Lagdush approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to slash him.
You ^approach^ *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Wounded Lagdush:Hurt>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s right foot very hard and shatter it.

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Bad Lagdush:Hurt>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
You're already fighting!
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Bad Lagdush:Hurt>lf
[Label ff]
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Bad Lagdush:Hurt>Ok.

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf* (ff):Bad Lagdush:Hurt>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf* (ff):Bad Lagdush:Hurt>v
[Kill ff]
*a Half-Elf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··EAST··

o W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the EAST.
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··EAST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Sealed Junction
*a Half-Elf* (ff) is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··EAST··

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··EAST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Abandoned Checkpoint
*a Half-Elf* (ff) is standing here.
You ^approach^ *a Half-Elf* (ff), trying to pound him.
*a Half-Elf* (ff) slashes your body and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf* (ff):Bad>v
[Kill ff]
Lagdush approaches *a Half-Elf* (ff), trying to slash him.
You're already fighting!
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
*a Half-Elf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··WEST··

o W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
*a Half-Elf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
You pound *a Half-Elf* (ff)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

! W HP:Fine *a Half-Elf* (ff):Awful>v
[Kill ff]
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the EAST.
You're already fighting!
*a Half-Elf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··EAST··

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Sealed Junction

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··EAST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Abandoned Checkpoint

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··EAST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hard-surfaced Road
Baphomet the Black Númenórean is standing here.
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··EAST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Deep Corridor
Azazello the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Sardotjen the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Baphomet has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··EAST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Deep Corridor
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.
Azazello has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Baphomet has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Sardotjen has ARRIVED from the WEST.

! W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
You follow Polydeukes.
Passage

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··UP··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··UP··
You follow Polydeukes.
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Fissure
*a Half-Elf* (ff) is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··WEST··

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Fissure
A worm-like creature is here, fighting *a Half-Elf* (ff).
A huge, worm-like creature moves towards you, covered in slime.
*a Half-Elf* (ff) is here, fighting a worm-like creature.
*a Half-Elf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
A worm-like creature  LEAVES  ··EAST··

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.
A worm-like creature  LEAVES  ··EAST··

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You follow Polydeukes.
Fissure
*a Half-Elf* (ff) is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* (ff) swiftly dodges Lagdush's attempt to slash him.
You pound *a Half-Elf* (ff)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T]
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Half-Elf* (ff)'s death cry.
*a Half-Elf* (ff) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Half-Elf* (ff).
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* can be heard scraping against the walls of the fissure as it falls to unimaginable
depths.
### Now noone knows where corpse falls to from here - need to do a little research on Moria still ###

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
--> Gained   xp: 100000         tp: 80
--> Trip     xp: 223045         tp: 209
--> Needed   xp: 124426         tp: 0

! W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine Move:Tired>l
Fissure
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.

! W HP:Fine>gig
Polydeukes giggles.
You giggle.

! W HP:Fine>
Lagdush says 'duh'

! W HP:Fine>l
Fissure
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.

! W HP:Fine>ec 1
[Look In 1.Corpse]
Lagdush says '2d?'
You can't find a first Corpse.

! W HP:Fine>
Lagdush STARTS CASTING...

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes said 'no corpse'

! W HP:Fine>' corpse gone
emote swéârs ··· corpse gone ···
Ok.

! W HP:Fine>
Lagdush utters the words 'breath of briskness'
    *100 MOVES = BOB = MOVES 100*
### So we track some and fight a little more ###
! W>Durin's Chimney
A pair of metal greaves are lying here.
A thick metal breastplate is on the ground.
A thick pair of metal boots are standing here.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is TRACKING here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
! W>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.
! W>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Durin's Chimney
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* is resting here (glowing).
! W>
Lagdush drops a war arrow.
! W>
*Bogger the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
! W>t azazello man
[Tell azazello man ]
ka
[Kill *Man*]
Ok.
! W>*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
You strongly pound *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*'s head.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* slashes your left leg and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
Lagdush fails to slash *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*.
Polydeukes STARTS CASTING...

! W HP:Fine *Lerian the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>Ok.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* (ff)  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
You follow Polydeukes.
Durin's Chimney
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* (ff) is standing here (glowing).

! W HP:Fine>ka
[Kill *Man*]
Lagdush approaches *Lerian the Eriadorian Man* (ff), trying to slash him.
You ^approach^ *Lerian the Eriadorian Man* (ff), trying to pound him.

! W HP:Fine *Lerian the Eriadorian Man* (ff):Fine Lagdush:Fine>Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine *Lerian the Eriadorian Man* (ff):Fine Lagdush:Fine>ka
[Kill *Man*]
v
[Kill ff]
You're already fighting!
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the WEST.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Lerian the Eriadorian Man* (ff)  LEAVES  ··WEST··

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way

! W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).

! W HP:Fine>Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··EAST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).

! W HP:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··WEST··

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way
A fierce bat is here, lusting for your blood.

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).

! W HP:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way
*Bogger the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Fine>t azazello bogger lerian going w on hwains
[Tell azazello bogger lerian going w on hwains]
kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Ok.

! W HP:Fine>You try to pound *
Bogger the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Bogger the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>l
Hwáin's Way
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
You are FIGHTING -=> *Bogger the Dwarf*!

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Lagdush strongly slashes *Bogger the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
You're already fighting!
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
They aren't here.
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).

! W HP:Fine>Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
*Bogger the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
You pound *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right arm hard and tickle it.
*Bogger the Dwarf* cleaves your right hand extremely hard and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
You're already fighting!
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··EAST··

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the EAST.
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the EAST.
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··EAST··

! W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
*Bogger the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
You ^approach^ *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>You're already fighting!
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··EAST··

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the EAST.
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>Lagdush lightly slashes *
Bogger the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
You're already fighting!
Azazello tells you 'we doing shadow'

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
You're already fighting!
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··EAST··

! W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
*Bogger the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the EAST.
You ^approach^ *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Polydeukes STARTS CASTING...
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf*  LEAVES  ··EAST··

! W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
*Bogger the Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Fine>You ^approach^ *
Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
You strongly pound *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Ok.
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) strongly cleaves your right foot and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··EAST··

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the EAST.
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the EAST.

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>You're already fighting!

! W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
v
[Kill ff]
You're already fighting!
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

! W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
Lagdush carefully pours some oil from a foetid green vial on a jagged-edged scimitar.
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
v
[Kill ff]
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way

! W HP:Fine>Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hwáin's Way
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>v
[Kill ff]
Lagdush carefully pours some oil from a foetid green vial on a jagged-edged scimitar.

! W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··UP··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··UP··
You follow Polydeukes.
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Intersection of Roads
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from above.

! W HP:Fine>
Lagdush carefully pours some oil from a foetid green vial on a jagged-edged scimitar.

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

! W HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from above.

! W HP:Fine>
You begin to feel thirsty.

! W HP:Fine>l
Intersection of Roads
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is TRACKING here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

! W HP:Fine>dg 1
[Get 1.Goblet Backpack]
[Drink 1.Goblet]
[Put 1.Goblet Backpack]
You get a jewel-encrusted goblet from a leather backpack.

! W HP:Fine>You drink the water.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.

! W HP:Fine>You put a jewel-encrusted goblet in a leather backpack.

! W HP:Fine>l
Intersection of Roads
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is TRACKING here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

! W HP:Fine>ti
[Time]
Polydeukes STARTS CASTING...

! W HP:Fine>
==================================================================
TIME: 3pm       -=|NIGHT: 9pm   DAWN: 5am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Thu Jun  5 09:52:23 2003 GMT.
==================================================================
### Not really night huh ###

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Level Tunnel

! W HP:Fine>
Lagdush drops a studded leather belt.
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Level Tunnel

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Intersection of Four Ways

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
East-West Tunnel

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
East-West Tunnel

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
East-West Tunnel

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Moving up the slope is really hard.
A Bend in the Underground Road

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You follow Polydeukes.
Moving up the slope is really hard.
The Ruined Plaza

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
On the Great Stairway

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Inside Durin's Gate
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).

! W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Under a Grey Stone Cliff
A pair of tall, slender holly trees stand by the grey walls.
You begin to see some clouds.

*~ W HP:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the EAST.

*~ W HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
You strongly pound *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff)'s body and tickle it.
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) cleaves your right arm extremely hard and tickles it.

*~ W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
Lagdush drops an iron-shod mace.
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··EAST··

*~ W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>
You're already fighting!

*~ W HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff):Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··WEST··

*~ W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the EAST.
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the EAST.

*~ W HP:Fine>e
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You follow Polydeukes.
A Narrow Stretch of Dry Land <=== THIS roomname told me I was like hmm, a bit out of Moria

*~ W HP:Fine>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...
### Damnit ###

*~ W HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~ W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
A Narrow Stretch of Dry Land
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).

*~ W HP:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

*~ W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You follow Polydeukes.
Stagnant Creek
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).

*~ W HP:Fine>
Lagdush strongly slashes *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff)'s body and tickles it.

*~ W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
End of the Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

*~ W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··EAST··
You follow Polydeukes.
Stagnant Creek
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) is here, fighting Lagdush (glowing).
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff).
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··WEST··

*~ W HP:Fine>ti
[Time]
==================================================================
TIME: 3pm       -=|NIGHT: 9pm   DAWN: 5am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't feel well outside.
It is the middle of the afternoon.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Thu Jun  5 09:52:32 2003 GMT.
==================================================================
### Really bad timing on fog, it seems :p else I wouldn't have followed ###

*~ W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··WEST··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··WEST··
You follow Polydeukes.
End of the Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

*~ W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hollin Road
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).
Lagdush approaches *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff), trying to slash him.
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) cleaves Lagdush's body and tickles it.

*~ W HP:Fine>
Lagdush tries to slash *Bogger the Dwarf* (ff), but he parries successfully.

*~ W HP:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) yells 'hhihi'

*~ W HP:Fine>ti
[Time]
md
[Map Global Darkness]
==================================================================
TIME: 3pm       -=|NIGHT: 9pm   DAWN: 5am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't feel well outside.
It is the middle of the afternoon.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Thu Jun  5 09:52:34 2003 GMT.
==================================================================
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··

*~ W HP:Fine>                      Influence of Sauron on Arda
      ------------------------------------------------------------
     |                    .                           --.         |
     |                    .                           --          |
     | *****              .                   - ----  --          |
     |  ** *              .             -   ----------*           |
     |   * **         ** .....         -------      --.           |
     |   * ***      ****..*...-------------*--                    |
     |       ***********...              --                       |
     |                    .              --                       |
     |                   ..              --                       |
     |                   .               -            =           |
     |                   .               -          =====         |
     |                   .               -         =======        |
     |                   ..             ----    *  =======        |
     |                    ...          .X---* ****=========       |
     |                      .....    ...   .****** =======        |
     |                       -.........    .       =======        |
     |                              ..     .        =====         |
     |                              .-     .          =           |
     |                              .    ...                      |
     |                              .-  ..                        |
     |                              . - .                         |
     |                              . ...                         |
     |                              ...                           |
     |                                ..                          |
     |                                ...                         |
     |                                  ...                       |
     |                                    .                       |
     |                                                            |
      ------------------------------------------------------------

*~ W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··SOUTH··
You follow Polydeukes.
Moving up the slope is really hard.
End of the Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).

*~ W HP:Fine>
Lagdush carefully pours some oil from a foetid green vial on a jagged-edged scimitar.
*Bogger the Dwarf* (ff)  LEAVES  ··NORTH··

*~ W HP:Fine>stat
OB: 179%, DB: 17%, PB: 41%.  WIMPY: 300.  MOOD: AGGRO [5].
Needed: 123,120 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 218. Alert: normal.
AFFECTED BY:
¤ novoid
¤ noquit
- a light wound at the right leg.
- a light wound at the body.
¤ strength

*~ W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
Lagdush  LEAVES  ··NORTH··
You follow Polydeukes.
Hollin Road
### OK before the fog is gone, let's make us some darkness ###

*~ W HP:Fine>orb
[Get Orb All]
[Sheath]
[Hold Orb]
[Use Orb]
[Draw Harness]
You get a deep black orb from a leather backpack.
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the west.

*~ W HP:Fine>
You sheathe an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer into a weapon harness.

*~ W HP:Fine>
You hold a deep black orb.

*~ W HP:Fine>Using all your strength, you throw a deep black orb to the ground.
As the orb breaks into pieces, a black mist spreads all around.
The light decreases.

!~ W HP:Fine>l
You masterfully draw an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, ready to kill.

!~ W HP:Fine>Hollin Road
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

!~ W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!~ W HP:Fine>' ITS FUCKING SUN
Lagdush carefully pours some oil from a foetid green vial on a jagged-edged scimitar.

!~ W HP:Fine>emote swéârs ··· ITS FUCKING SUN ···
Ok.

!~ W HP:Fine>' ITS FUCKING SUN
' ITS FUCKING SUN
emote swéârs ··· ITS FUCKING SUN ···
Ok.

!~ W HP:Fine>emote swéârs ··· ITS FUCKING SUN ···
You seem to be repeating yourself today.

!~ W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes apologizes to everyone. What a weakling!
### Don't blame him for going out, in a rush of pk even trolls make mistakes like this ###
### I was just a little bit rushed by adrenaline :p ###

!~ W HP:Fine>l
Hollin Road
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

!~ W HP:Fine>'
emote swéârs ···  ···
Ok.

!~ W HP:Fine>ex
[Exit]
South - End of the Hollin Road
West  - Hollin Road
Up    - High Ridge

!~ W HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from above.

!~ W HP:Fine>' FUCK
emote swéârs ··· FUCK ···
Ok.

!~ W HP:Fine>ti
[Time]
==================================================================
TIME: 3pm       -=|NIGHT: 9pm   DAWN: 5am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't feel well outside.
It is the middle of the afternoon.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Thu Jun  5 09:52:49 2003 GMT.
==================================================================

!~ W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes said 'shit ;P'

!~ W HP:Fine>s
Moving up the slope is really hard.
End of the Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
EXITS: << =north=, east, south. >>

o~ W HP:Fine>e
e
Stagnant Creek
EXITS: << ^south^, west. >>

o~ W HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o~ W HP:Fine>s
A Narrow Stretch of Dry Land
EXITS: << north, ^east^, ^south^, west. >>

*~ W HP:Fine>e
A Narrow Stretch of Dry Land
EXITS: << ^south^, ^west^. >>

*~ W HP:Fine>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~ W HP:Fine>s
Under a Grey Stone Cliff
A large mace, shod in iron, is on the ground.
Two large trees, torn from their roots, have been thrown in front of the cliff.
EXITS: << ^north^, ^west^. >>

*~ W HP:Fine>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~ W HP:Fine>n
A Narrow Stretch of Dry Land
EXITS: << ^south^, ^west^. >>

*~ W HP:Fine>w
A Narrow Stretch of Dry Land
EXITS: << north, ^east^, ^south^, west. >>

*~ W HP:Fine>n
Stagnant Creek
EXITS: << ^south^, west. >>

o~ W HP:Fine>w
End of the Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
EXITS: << =north=, east, south. >>

!~ W HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently very far noise coming from the north.

!~ W HP:Fine>' FUCKIGN WHAT DID U DO
emote swéârs ··· FUCKIGN WHAT DID U DO ···
Ok.
### W Gate closed, hmm, what to do next? ###

!~ W HP:Fine>ti
[Time]
==================================================================
TIME: 3pm       -=|NIGHT: 9pm   DAWN: 5am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't feel well outside.
It is the middle of the afternoon.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Thu Jun  5 09:52:59 2003 GMT.
==================================================================

!~ W HP:Fine>l
End of the Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

!~ W HP:Fine>
Lagdush grunts 'run CAVEBEAR'

!~ W HP:Fine>'
emote swéârs ···  ···
Ok.

!~ W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes said 'where it is'

!~ W HP:Fine>rep OPEN W GATE
[Tell Azazello OPEN W GATE]
rep OPEN W GATE
[Tell Azazello OPEN W GATE]
Ok.

!~ W HP:Fine>Ok.

!~ W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes doesn't want you to follow him.
You stop following Polydeukes.

!~ W HP:Fine>
Azazello tells you '2 more died to patrol'

!~ W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes starts following you.

!~ W HP:Fine>rep OPEN W GAT#
[Tell Azazello OPEN W GAT#]
Ok.

!~ W HP:Fine>rep OPEN W GAT#
[Tell Azazello OPEN W GAT#]
Ok.

!~ W HP:Fine>rep POLY WALKED OUT
[Tell Azazello POLY WALKED OUT]
Ok.

!~ W HP:Fine>
Lagdush grunts 'RUNRUN?'

!~ W HP:Fine>rep POLY WALKED OUT
[Tell Azazello POLY WALKED OUT]
Ok.

!~ W HP:Fine>l
End of the Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

!~ W HP:Fine>where
Polydeukes said 'pressed 1 too many'
Players in your zone
--------------------
Polydeukes           - End of the Hollin Road
Sécrêt               - End of the Hollin Road
Lagdush              - End of the Hollin Road

!~ W HP:Fine>ti
[Time]
Polydeukes STARTS CASTING...
==================================================================
TIME: 4pm       -=|NIGHT: 9pm   DAWN: 5am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't feel well outside.
It is the middle of the afternoon.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Thu Jun  5 09:53:18 2003 GMT.
==================================================================

!~ W HP:Fine>l
End of the Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here trying to concentrate.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

!~ W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes utters the words 'create food'
Polydeukes magically creates a mushroom.
A magic mushroom suddenly appears.

!~ W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes eats a magic mushroom.

!~ W HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Polydeukes           - End of the Hollin Road
Sécrêt               - End of the Hollin Road
Lagdush              - End of the Hollin Road

!~ W HP:Fine>rep FAST PLZ
[Tell Azazello FAST PLZ]
Ok.
Lagdush grunts 'it's dark here... ow i was like wtf'

!~ W HP:Fine>' i used orb
emote swéârs ··· i used orb ···
Ok.

!~ W HP:Fine>
Azazello tells you 'opening'

!~ W HP:Fine>l
End of the Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

!~ W HP:Fine>
Lagdush grunts 'nice'

!~ W HP:Fine>ex
[Exit]
North - Hollin Road
East  - Stagnant Creek
South - The Festering Lake

!~ W HP:Fine>s
Lagdush grunts 'well how long?'

!~ W HP:Fine>The Festering Lake
EXITS: << north, *east*, *south*, *west*, down. >>
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

!~ W HP:Fine>
Azazello tells you 'it wont open'

!~ W HP:Fine>
Polydeukes said 'lagdush has darknesS?'

!~ W HP:Fine>
Lagdush grunts 'does it last?'

!~ W HP:Fine>
Lagdush shakes his head.

!~ W HP:Fine>
You swim and successfully stay on the water.

!~ W HP:Fine>
Lagdush frowns.

!~ W HP:Fine>t azazello fuck sun
[Tell azazello fuck sun]
Ok.

!~ W HP:Fine>n
End of the Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
EXITS: << =north=, east, south. >>
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

!~ W HP:Fine>' damnit
emote swéârs ··· damnit ···
Ok.

!~ W HP:Fine>stat
OB: 179%, DB: 17%, PB: 41%.  WIMPY: 300.  MOOD: AGGRO [5].
Needed: 123,120 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 218. Alert: normal.
AFFECTED BY:
¤ novoid
¤ noquit
- a light wound at the right leg.
- a light wound at the body.
¤ strength

!~ W HP:Fine>n
Hollin Road
EXITS: << =south=, =west=, up. >>
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

!~ W HP:Fine>w
Hollin Road
EXITS: << =north=, =east=, south, west. >>
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the EAST.
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the EAST.

!~ W HP:Fine>n
Sharp Bend in the Hollin Road
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
EXITS: << *north*, =south=, *west*. >>
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the SOUTH.

!~ W HP:Fine>s
Hollin Road
EXITS: << =north=, =east=, south, west. >>
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the NORTH.
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the NORTH.

!~ W HP:Fine>e
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Hollin Road
EXITS: << =south=, =west=, up. >>
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the WEST.

!~ W HP:Fine>
Baphomet tells you 'elf corpse on hwains way with uruks...some fine, bejew etc'

!~ W HP:Fine>' holy shit
emote swéârs ··· holy shit ···
Ok.

!~ W HP:Fine>u
High Ridge
EXITS: << north, east, down. >>
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from BELOW.
Lagdush has ARRIVED from BELOW.

!~ W HP:Fine>n
The ascent is too steep, you need to climb to go there.

!~ W HP:Fine>
Lagdush grunts 'try cavebear? or huge black troll?'

!~ W HP:Fine>' crazed dwqrf
emote swéârs ··· crazed dwqrf ···
Ok.
!~ W>l
High Ridge
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
!~ W>
Lagdush grunts 'it's insane...'
!~ W>' is it close
emote swéârs ··· is it close ···
Ok.
!~ W>' ?
emote swéârs ··· ? ···
Ok.
!~ W>stat
OB: 179%, DB: 17%, PB: 41%.  WIMPY: 300.  MOOD: AGGRO [5].
Needed: 123,120 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 218. Alert: normal.
AFFECTED BY:
¤ novoid
¤ noquit
- a light wound at the right leg.
- a light wound at the body.
¤ strength
!~ W>ti
[Time]
==================================================================
TIME: 4pm       -=|NIGHT: 9pm   DAWN: 5am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't feel well outside.
It is the middle of the afternoon.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Thu Jun  5 09:54:04 2003 GMT.
==================================================================
!~ W>l
High Ridge
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
!~ W>ex
[Exit]
Polydeukes quietly scouts eastwards...
!~ W>North - Rugged Hills
East  - High Ridge
Down  - Hollin Road
!~ W>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.
!~ W>
Lagdush grunts 'well nods equally close'
!~ W>
Polydeukes stops scouting eastwards.
!~ W>
Azazello tells you 'you ok ?'
!~ W>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[Score]
!~ W>748/748 hits and 115/147 moves.
!~ W>rep NO
[Tell Azazello NO]
Ok.
!~ W>ex
[Exit]
North - Rugged Hills
East  - High Ridge
Down  - Hollin Road
!~ W>e
High Ridge
EXITS: << *north*, *east*, *south*, west. >>
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the WEST.
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the WEST.
!~ W>w
High Ridge
EXITS: << north, east, down. >>
Polydeukes has ARRIVED from the EAST.
Lagdush has ARRIVED from the EAST.
!~ W>' sun everywehre
emote swéârs ··· sun everywehre ···
Ok.
!~ W>
Polydeukes said 'MOCHO CIOMES'
!~ W>stat
OB: 179%, DB: 17%, PB: 41%.  WIMPY: 300.  MOOD: AGGRO [5].
Needed: 123,120 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 218. Alert: normal.
AFFECTED BY:
¤ novoid
¤ noquit
- a light wound at the right leg.
- a light wound at the body.
¤ strength
!~ W>
Lagdush grunts 'FUCK'
!~ W>' fucking hell
emote swéârs ··· fucking hell ···
Ok.
!~ W>' tell him n 4 wargs
emote swéârs ··· tell him n 4 wargs ···
Ok.
Azazello tells you 'well, where are you ?'
!~ W>' tell him n 4 wargs
emote swéârs ··· tell him n 4 wargs ···
Ok.
!~ W>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.
!~ W>d
The descent is too steep, you need to climb to go there.
!~ W>ex
[Exit]
North - Rugged Hills
East  - High Ridge
Down  - Hollin Road
!~ W>l
High Ridge
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
!~ W>
Lagdush STARTS CASTING...
!~ W>
Lagdush utters the words 'cure serious'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.
!~ W>
Lagdush grunts 'hps?'
!~ W>
Polydeukes said 'he spamming i  think'
!~ W>
Lagdush STARTS CASTING...
!~ W>' full
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[Score]
!~ W>emote swéârs ··· full ···
Ok.
!~ W>748/748 hits and 126/147 moves.
!~ W>ex
[Exit]
North - Rugged Hills
East  - High Ridge
Down  - Hollin Road
!~ W>stat
OB: 179%, DB: 17%, PB: 41%.  WIMPY: 300.  MOOD: AGGRO [5].
Needed: 123,120 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 218. Alert: normal.
AFFECTED BY:
¤ novoid
¤ noquit
- a light wound at the right leg.
- a light wound at the body.
¤ strength
!~ W>
Polydeukes apologizes to everyone. What a weakling!
!~ W>ex
[Exit]
North - Rugged Hills
East  - High Ridge
Down  - Hollin Road
!~ W>l
High Ridge
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
!~ W>' FUCKIN USE YOUR BRAINS
emote swéârs ··· FUCKIN USE YOUR BRAINS ···
Ok.
!~ W>
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the north.
!~ W>
Polydeukes said 'i am sweating rl'
!~ W>ti
[Time]
==================================================================
TIME: 5pm       -=|NIGHT: 9pm   DAWN: 5am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't feel well outside.
The sun is already low, it's the end of the afternoon.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Thu Jun  5 09:54:50 2003 GMT.
==================================================================
!~ W>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Polydeukes           - High Ridge
Sécrêt               - High Ridge
Lagdush              - High Ridge
!~ W>stat
OB: 179%, DB: 17%, PB: 41%.  WIMPY: 300.  MOOD: AGGRO [5].
Needed: 123,120 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 218. Alert: normal.
AFFECTED BY:
¤ novoid
¤ noquit
- a light wound at the right leg.
- a light wound at the body.
¤ strength
!~ W>ex
[Exit]
North - Rugged Hills
East  - High Ridge
Down  - Hollin Road
!~ W>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.
!~ W>ex
[Exit]
North - Rugged Hills
East  - High Ridge
Down  - Hollin Road
!~ W>l
High Ridge
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
!~ W>where
Polydeukes drinks water from a water skin.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mochomurka           - High Ridge
Polydeukes           - High Ridge
Sécrêt               - High Ridge
Lagdush              - High Ridge
!~ W>t mochomurka IN ZONE
[Tell mochomurka IN ZONE]
Ok.
!~ W>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.
!~ W>
Polydeukes said 'go to 4 wargs?'
!~ W>t mochomurka N U of 4 wargs
[Tell mochomurka N U of 4 wargs]
Ok.
!~ W>t mochomurka N U of 4 wargs
[Tell mochomurka N U of 4 wargs]
Ok.
!~ W>nod
You nod solemnly.
!~ W>l
High Ridge
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
!~ W>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mochomurka           - Hollin Road
Polydeukes           - High Ridge
Sécrêt               - High Ridge
Lagdush              - High Ridge
!~ W>where
Mochomurka has ARRIVED from BELOW.
!~ W>Players in your zone
--------------------
Mochomurka           - High Ridge
Polydeukes           - High Ridge
Sécrêt               - High Ridge
Lagdush              - High Ridge
!~ W>
Mochomurka lies down and falls asleep.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.
!~ W>ti
[Time]
==================================================================
TIME: 6pm       -=|NIGHT: 9pm   DAWN: 5am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't feel well outside.
The sun is already low, it's the end of the afternoon.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Thu Jun  5 09:55:19 2003 GMT.
==================================================================
!~ W>
Mochomurka wakes up.
!~ W>rep mochomurka here
[Tell Azazello mochomurka here]
Ok.
!~ W>l
High Ridge
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Mochomurka the Black Númenórean is sitting here (shrouded).
!~ W>
Lagdush gets a wooden pipe from a sable pouch.
!~ W>
Mochomurka gets a softly glowing green cup from a leather backpack.
!~ W>
Polydeukes slaps himself, really strange...
!~ W>
Mochomurka drinks a softly glowing green cup.
The cup crumbles in his hands.
!~ W>
Mochomurka lies down and falls asleep.
!~ W>
Lagdush grunts 'need pipe?'
!~ W>' thank god i had an orb
emote swéârs ··· thank god i had an orb ···
Ok.
!~ W>
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the north.
!~ W>l
High Ridge
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Mochomurka the Black Númenórean is sleeping here (shrouded).
!~ W>
Mochomurka says: what a waste!
### Mochomurka loves me! ###
!~ W>stat
OB: 179%, DB: 17%, PB: 41%.  WIMPY: 300.  MOOD: AGGRO [5].
Needed: 123,120 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 218. Alert: normal.
AFFECTED BY:
¤ novoid
¤ noquit
- a light wound at the right leg.
- a light wound at the body.
¤ strength
!~ W>ti
[Time]
==================================================================
TIME: 6pm       -=|NIGHT: 9pm   DAWN: 5am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't feel well outside.
The sun is already low, it's the end of the afternoon.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Thu Jun  5 09:55:35 2003 GMT.
==================================================================
!~ W>l
High Ridge
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Mochomurka the Black Númenórean is sleeping here (shrouded).
!~ W>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[Score]
!~ W>748/748 hits and 147/147 moves.
!~ W>sc
748/748 hits and 147/147 moves.
!~ W>l
High Ridge
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Mochomurka the Black Númenórean is sleeping here (shrouded).
!~ W>stat
OB: 179%, DB: 17%, PB: 41%.  WIMPY: 300.  MOOD: AGGRO [5].
Needed: 123,120 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 218. Alert: normal.
AFFECTED BY:
¤ novoid
¤ noquit
- a light wound at the right leg.
- a light wound at the body.
¤ strength
!~ W>eq
[Equipment]
You are using:
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (used)
<worn on head>       a hard leather cap (ragged)
<worn on body>       a soft leather jerkin (ragged)
<worn about body>    a huge black bear fur (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a thick pair of soft leather sleeves (ragged)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (ragged)
<worn on legs>       a pair of soft leather trousers (ragged)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   an emerald pendant
<worn on wrist>      a jade bracelet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a weapon sheath
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a weapon harness
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
!~ W>ti
[Time]
Polydeukes blushes.
!~ W>
==================================================================
TIME: 6pm       -=|NIGHT: 9pm   DAWN: 5am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't feel well outside.
The sun is already low, it's the end of the afternoon.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Thu Jun  5 09:55:46 2003 GMT.
==================================================================
!~ W>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.
!~ W>stat
OB: 179%, DB: 17%, PB: 41%.  WIMPY: 300.  MOOD: AGGRO [5].
Needed: 123,120 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 218. Alert: normal.
AFFECTED BY:
¤ novoid
¤ noquit
- a light wound at the right leg.
- a light wound at the body.
¤ strength
!~ W>l
High Ridge
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Mochomurka the Black Númenórean is sleeping here (shrouded).
!~ W>ti
[Time]
==================================================================
TIME: 6pm       -=|NIGHT: 9pm   DAWN: 5am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't feel well outside.
The sun is already low, it's the end of the afternoon.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Thu Jun  5 09:55:50 2003 GMT.
==================================================================
!~ W>
Lagdush stops using a pair of iron-shod boots.
!~ W>
Lagdush puts his feet in a black pair of padded boots.
!~ W>' well was bad luck too
emote swéârs ··· well was bad luck too ···
Ok.
!~ W>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.
!~ W>' if it was sun i wouldnt follow
emote swéârs ··· if it was sun i wouldnt follow ···
Ok.
!~ W>
Mochomurka says: with cup regen rules :P
!~ W>
Lagdush grunts 'how long does orb last?'
!~ W>' but it was stupid fog
emote swéârs ··· but it was stupid fog ···
Ok.
!~ W>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.
!~ W>' dont know
emote swéârs ··· dont know ···
Ok.
!~ W>
Lagdush grunts 'shiver'
!~ W>' never used it before
Mochomurka wakes up.
!~ W>emote swéârs ··· never used it before in emergency ···
Ok.
!~ W>
Mochomurka clambers on his feet.
!~ W>
Mochomurka STARTS CASTING...
!~ W>
Mochomurka utters the word '!PORTAL!'
!! BLOCKED:   -( exit )-     ···UP··· !!
*** PORTAL - PORTAL - PORTAL ***
it.
!~ W>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[Score]
Mochomurka  LEAVES  ··UP··
!~ W>748/748 hits and 147/147 moves.
!~ W>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.
!~ W>
Mochomurka narrates 'safe'
!~ W>port
[Enter Portal ]
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A strong, tall orc-guard is looking for non-orcs here.
A strong, tall orc-guard is looking for non-orcs here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Brolg, shaman of the Ohurk-uai, is here, chanting some evil incantations.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Snakr the Tarkhnarb Orc- is resting here <*>[*]<*> ._- A F K ! -_. <*>[*]<*>.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
Mochomurka the Black Númenórean is resting here (shrouded).
EXITS: << down. >>
Polydeukes has suddenly arrived.
Lagdush has suddenly arrived.

* W>
Polydeukes sits down and rests.

* W>mg
[Map Global]
                              Map of Arda
      ------------------------------------------------------------
     |                    F                           :*?         |
     |                    *                           :*          |
     | D***~              :                   ^ ^Z^O  ::          |
     |  *: :              :             W   ~*~^^^^^::~           |
     |   : :*         ~~ :*%%:         ****:*~      ::A           |
     |   G G~~      :::=**B:::~:::::=:~***~R:*                    |
     |       ~~~~~::*:::*~:              ::                       |
     |                    :              :X                       |
     |                   ::              ~:                       |
     |                   *               *                        |
     |                   *               ~                        |
     |                   :               ^                        |
     |                   ::             ~^^^    ?                 |
     |                    *~:          *^MM^? ???*                |
     |                      ::%::    ~~~   ^:*:::*                |
     |                       T%::::::~:    ?                      |
     |                              ::     ?                      |
     |                              ::     ?                      |
     |                              *    ???                      |
     |                              :^  ??                        |
     |                              : I ?                         |
     |                              : ???                         |
     |                              :??                           |
     |                                ??                          |
     |                                H??                         |
     |                                  ??E                       |
     |                                    ?                       |
     |                                                            |
      ------------------------------------------------------------

* W>
Mochomurka says: owe me now!

* W>
Lagdush nibbles on Mochomurka's ear.

* W>' wow to brolg
emote swéârs ··· wow to brolg ···
Ok.

* W>
Lagdush sits down and rests.

* W>ei 2
[Look In 2.Sable]
pouch (used) :
a die
an iron ring
two jewelled rings
two purple scrolls
a scroll which reads "ysafg"
two vellum scrolls

* W>nod
You nod solemnly.

* W>' i do
emote swéârs ··· i do ···
Ok.

* W>
Mochomurka giggles.

* W>get purple 2.sable
You get a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

* W>give purple mochomurka
Ok.

* W>
Lagdush giggles.

* W>' as a friendly token!
emote swéârs ··· as a friendly token! ···
Ok.

* W>
Mochomurka says: well i would easily to warens

* W>
Mochomurka giggles.

* W>l
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A strong, tall orc-guard is looking for non-orcs here.
A strong, tall orc-guard is looking for non-orcs here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Brolg, shaman of the Ohurk-uai, is here, chanting some evil incantations.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Snakr the Tarkhnarb Orc- is resting here <*>[*]<*> ._- A F K ! -_. <*>[*]<*>.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
Mochomurka the Black Númenórean is resting here (shrouded).
Polydeukes the Black Númenórean is RESTING here.
Lagdush the Tarkhnarb Orc is RESTING here.

* W>
Mochomurka gives you a purple scroll.

* W>gig
You giggle.

* W>
Mochomurka says: dont need that

* W>' thx a lot
emote swéârs ··· thx a lot ···
Ok.

* W>' mebbe orb would last till nite
emote swéârs ··· mebbe orb would last till nite ···
Ok.

* W>' but used it 3pm
emote swéârs ··· but used it 3pm ···
Ok.

* W>' i think it last 5 tic
emote swéârs ··· i think it last 5 tic ···
Ok.
### Later :p ###
! W>
Mochomurka says: lol
! W>g
[Group ]
Your group consists of:
     Azazello (Head of group)
     Dûnir
     Polydeukes
     Lagdush
     Baphomet
     Sécrêt
     Sardotjen
! W>g
[Group ]
Your group consists of:
     Polydeukes (Head of group)
     Azazello
     Sardotjen
     Sécrêt
     Baphomet
     Lagdush
     Dûnir
! W>
Mochomurka says: we should dig there
! W>
Mochomurka giggles.
! W>
Khuzur the Olog-hai  LEAVES  ··EAST··
A dirty uruk  LEAVES  ··EAST··
A dirty uruk  LEAVES  ··EAST··
A dirty uruk  LEAVES  ··EAST··
A renegade uruk  LEAVES  ··EAST··
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.
! W>
Mochomurka is now a group member.
! W>' raise now?
emote swéârs ··· raise now? ···
Ok.
! W>' dig where :)
emote swéârs ··· dig where :) ···
Ok.
! W>
Mochomurka says: not waste cup!
! W>
You suddenly notice -Snakr the Tarkhnarb Orc-.
Snakr the Tarkhnarb Orc- mutters -=> create water?
! W>
Conspiracy sits down and rests.
Snakr the Tarkhnarb Orc- leaves his hiding place.
Snakr the Tarkhnarb Orc- raises his hand.
! W>exa mochomurka
[Examine mochomurka]
You see nothing special about him.
Mochomurka the Master Warrior of Numenor is HEALTHY.
Mochomurka the Master Warrior of Numenor is using:
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (worn out)
<worn on head>       a twisted crown
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn around neck>   a dark stone
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and some sets of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      an old length of iron chain
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone
! W>
Lagdush STARTS CASTING...
! W>' lol u got shovel still?
Mochomurka gives you the huge shovel.
emote swéârs ··· lol u got shovel still? ···
Ok.
! W>
Snakr the Tarkhnarb Orc- burps loudly.
Lagdush utters the words 'create food'
Lagdush magically creates a mushroom.
A magic mushroom suddenly appears.
! W>
Snakr the Tarkhnarb Orc- eats a magic mushroom.
! W>laugh
You fall down laughing.
! W>
Mochomurka OPENS the   -( door )-
! W>' DOH :)
emote swéârs ··· DOH :) ···
Ok.


<<   <   01  02  

2003/06/05 19:50, Samurai:  Rated: Good 
So I haven't played in a while, forgive me, but where the hell did you get that orb? *drool*

2003/06/05 19:51, Arvid:  Rated: Good 
Deva, that Aldereon log was only 4 weeks ago? It was awesome :)

2003/06/05 20:46, Uther:Rated: Good 
Cool fight in Moria. Nasty ending. I was nervous to read it myself, even though I wasn't even involved. You were SO lucky, having orb and mocho helping. You owe 77 levels to Mocho so that's a pretty steep
debt to pay...I believe a full shining will *begin* to pay it :p (not
that mocho needs any more full sets...).

>I remember I went Aldereon 4 weeks ago with chewer, crol and mastah,
>but I bet u didn't read the log. I got killed 1 vs 35 at golden 3
>weeks ago too, after killing 5 pukes - but I didn't bother logging
>it since it will just be another '100k+ waste of diskspace'.

Hey, it was 10 vs 35. I was overkilled as olog in there too, dammit!!

2003/06/05 21:00, Ilwin:  Rated: Good 
whities-
mume average : 15-20 ppl in bree, including 5-10 legends.
10 ppl in fnost, including 1-2 legends.
oer-gway near bree - 10-15 ppl, including 1-5 legends.
rtt-tbad - 5-10 ppl, including 1-5 legends.

And you still whine about getting overkilled 10 vs 35 ?

get over it, its more than logical.

2003/06/05 21:35, Drakmar:   
I'll admit this log isn't anything great, but it's better than seeing a group of people almost die to spiders. :P

2003/06/05 21:50, Nazgum: 
hehe devastutter is too funny..

post a log and people say it sucks so he denies it!!

then he says 'well pfft! you can't appreciate it cause you don't play troll'

then he tries to justify it is good because he didn't post other 100k+ boring crap that happened last week?

hahhahahhaahhaah too funny :)

I love reading his comments, I feel oodles smarter with each and every one :)

btw, I guess every log someone ever posted wasn't really bad, its just that everyone who rated it bad probably doesn't play that exact race, class, level, link, or whatever other excuse they can come up with ;)

well I'll give you one thing, that definately sounds like a Troll's logic to me!!!! :)

2003/06/05 22:49, Gamli:Rated: Good 
I'm relieved deva didn't sun, cause the resultant whine would be somewhat large:p

I'm just wondering what the point of this was:

*Shaïgan the Dwarf* seems to have lost his voice!

Any particular reason to silence a warrior who knows moria and isn't leading?

2003/06/05 23:03, Polydeukes: 
Gamli dont try to be a smartass! I got my reasons!

2003/06/05 23:38, Devastator: 
Nazgum, I don't feel sorry for people rating some of my logs bad - I think you are just an idiot, you repeat the same stupid shit every log I post, just like Lehto. If someone doesn't like my log, that is what awful rating is for.

I posted a lot of craplogs too, just because people asked or asked for something to read. But it's funny that I get tells from ALL trollplayers that a certain log rocked ass (even trolls that personally dislike me on certain points) but that some people who NEVER play one seriously, always comment the same. That's enough proof for me, no matter how hard you are trying to let me be the fool here, that you need to grow up Nazgum. Anyway, I enjoyed it and I learned a secret again, w s (open crack) is a darkroom with bats from end of hollin road. Noone seemed to know that tho, solved it with a portal :p

Orbs are to be used like this - emergency situations (Cele used one when linkless and reconnecting in sun).

2003/06/06 00:44, Drakmar:   
I can respect Deva, if for nothing else, because he's playing a char like secret, who is quite powerful and took him some time to build up, knowing some ass(es) migth try to end it all for him.

2003/06/06 06:59, Devastator: 
Oh and Nazgum, your reasoning hits nothing common sense. 'People saying it's crap', define people? Monkey Nazgum and Idiot Lehto. In the start it goes wrong already.

2003/06/06 08:35, Filk:  Rated: Superb 
GREAT LOG!!
THey can say what they want, but its edited good, start in warrens, then the part in moria, when u split up, it was cutted away nice. And especially the ending, going khuzur again.... the story continues.....

I liked this log more than most others, unless some whiners say, ok u where overpowered, but they decided to fight, they knew what group it was.

oh and bout people sunning trolls on purpose, i'll hunt em down, sameside or not, till they are level 1. And i think 80 % of the legends agree with me, although most of em wouldnt go that far.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

this was most funny:

313/748 hits and 125/147 moves.

! W HP:Wounded>' bah i am still low
emote swéârs ··· bah i am still low ···

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

PS Oh btw, first thing i did when i saw the log title was logging in to check if u where retired // no olog anymore :D

2003/06/06 10:02, Devastator: 
*hug Filk*

2003/06/06 18:05, Baphomet: 
Next time you are in trouble send me a tell instead, deva ;) and nazgum will never grow up. his dad is 50 yrs old and still acts like a preteen. 'like father, like son', they say.
[submitted link]
click on the "news" link, you might find it amusing deva

2003/06/07 04:34, Tankist:    -Tempus-Rated: Good 
I have to learn leading in Moria...

2003/06/07 07:14, Xefar:  Rated: Superb 
Cool

2003/10/19 09:47, Devastator: 
ROFL that site was awesome :)

2005/04/16 02:58, Monster: 
hej

2005/04/18 16:43, Ninjzor: 
Hej

2008/10/08 20:00, Devastator: 
Heh that was cool re-reading this... I never forgot this experience :)

<<   <   01  02  

top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Filk, Hana, Shagrath, Xefar 
 Good Arvid, Gamli, Ilwin, Manaja, Samurai, Tankist, Uther, Zhuk 
 Average Dos, Fingeror 
 Poor Durandir, Hate, Uldrak 
 Awful Cagim, Erebos, Lehto 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back