Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Mmkay!.? (Shrimp)comments   back
(2296 hits. Posted 2003/07/04)
Start logging: 04.07.2003 15:47
### me and Zubatej went west, found no pukes, decided to go south...

o CW HP:Fine>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a cruelly-spiked mace
<worn as shield>     a Zaugurz shield (used)
<worn on head>       a great helm (brand new)
<worn on body>       a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (worn out)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thick pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a pair of ring mail leggings (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a studded leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a smelly bladder
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a stone
## mmkay, rocking eq, a lvl 13 dwarf beat me up in sun ##

*>l
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here searching for tracks.

*>stat
OB: 130%, DB: 15%, PB: 34%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 460,861 xp, 1,118 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the right arm.
- a light wound at the right hand.

*>q|rev q
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

*>l
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.

*>sc
443/443 hits and 124/158 moves.

*>q|rev q
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

*>whois zubatej
Zubatej Drsnak is a level twenty-eight Zaugurz Battlemaster.
Is playing from *.cz.

*>
Zubatej (ZUB) says 'dwarf 1s'

*>score
443/443 hits and 125/158 moves.

*>q/rev q
You begin to search...
'kk-You didn't find anyone.

*>Ok.

*>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

*>open exit
It seems to be locked.

*>e
The Oakendoor seems to be closed.

*>close The Oakendoor
It's already closed!

*>pick The Oakendoor
You begin to try to pick the lock...
You seem to be unable to pick this lock.

*>'hm unable
Ok.

*>'u know tbad?
Ok.

*>l
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.

*>sc
443/443 hits and 132/158 moves.

*>
Zubatej (ZUB) shakes his head. 
## great :) ##

*>stat
OB: 130%, DB: 15%, PB: 34%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 460,861 xp, 1,118 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid

*>q|rev q
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

*>l
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.

*>bash exit
Nothing seems to happen.

*>b exit
bash exit
Nothing seems to happen.
cmaZubatej (ZUB) tries to bash the exit.
lThe night has begun. You feel stronger in the dark!
A beggar puts a lantern on her belt.
A beggar lights a lantern.

!>b exitcha mood agg
Ok.

!>
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.

!>bash exit
Nothing seems to happen.
obrcmaZubatej (ZUB) tries to bash the exit.

!>rem cloakwear furopen brickwall
You don't see any brickwall here.

!>cha mood agg
Ok.

!>
You stop using a forest green cloak.

!>
You wear a black warg fur about your body.

!>b exit
bash exit
Nothing seems to happen.
cmaqZubatej (ZUB) stops using a forest green cloak.
b exitZubatej (ZUB) wears a black warg fur about his body.

!>Zubatej (ZUB) tries to bash the exit.
The oakendoor gave away under the pressure.
cha mood agg
Ok.

!>|rev q
You begin to search...
e/You didn't find anyone.

!>bash exit
But it's already open!
The coach to Bree rolls past you, headed north.

!>
Inside a Small Stone Building
Exits: west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.
Zubatej (ZUB) stops using a black warg fur.

!>cma
Zubatej (ZUB) wears a forest green cloak about his body.
cha mood agg
Ok.

!>i
You are carrying:
a forest green cloak (worn out)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a Tharbad gate key
a strip of dried meat
a large sack

!>ope pegs
Ok.

!>scou d-
You quietly scout downwards...
Muddy Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
cloakYou stop scouting.

!>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!>rem cloakrem furwear forest
You aren't wearing a cloak.

!>
You stop using a black warg fur.

!>cmw
You wear a forest green cloak about your body.

!>lcha mood wimpy
Ok.
## snip a bit, citycheck! ##

o CW>'i check city
Ok.

o CW>'wait here
Ok.

o CW>oopen exit
Ok.

o CW>
Zubatej (ZUB) sits down and rests.

o CW>u
The Cellar
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: up, (down).
A little boy yells 'An Urc as here in the Cellar!'

! CW>cmwcha mood wimpy
Ok.

! CW>u
The Staircase
Exits: [south], down.

! CW>oopen exit
It seems to be locked.

! CW>p-pick exit
You begin to try to pick the lock...
o|/-\|s/e-\|/-The lock finally yields to your skill.

! CW>open exit
Ok.

! CW>
The Thirsty Ranger's Inn
A simple servant goes quietly about her duties.
A Bartender watches you calmly, while he skillfully mixes a drink.
Exits: (north), east, [west].

! CW>e
Entrance of the Thirsty Ranger's Inn
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [east], west.
You smell blood.

! CW>e
The door seems to be closed.

! CW>The door seems to be closed.

! CW>open The door
Ok.

! CW>e
The Old Tower Street
A little boy is here, running around.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.   ## mmkay! ##
Exits: north, south, (west).
A little boy yells 'An Orc is here on the Old Tower Street!'

! CW>n
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, (east), south.

! CW>n
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW>ss
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, (east), south.

! CW>hit *dwarf*
The Old Tower Street
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south, (west).

! CW>They aren't here.

! CW>n
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, (east), south.
A guard tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You crush a guard's body extremely hard.

! CW a guard:Fine>nhit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW a guard:Fine>They aren't here.

! CW a guard:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
The Old Tower Street
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south, (west).

! CW>n
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.

! CW>n
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW>shit *dwarf*
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
*a Dwarf* is standing here scouting.
Exits: north, (east), south.
*a Dwarf* stops scouting eastwards.

! CW>bash *dwarf
**a Dwarf* smites your body extremely hard.  ## bitch, for that u'll die! ##
You're already fighting!
You strongly crush *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.  ## eh, mmkay.. ##

! CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>A guard quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
A guard barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.
fYour bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

! CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
The Old Tower Street
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south, (west).

! CW HP:Fine>
A little boy yells 'An Orc ys here on the Old Tower Street!'

! CW HP:Fine>
A little boy leaves south.

o CW HP:Fine>nhit *dwarf*
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: north, (east), south.

! CW HP:Fine>
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to crush him.

! CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A guard tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
A guard has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A guard strongly pierces your left foot and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>label x
Ok.
A guard barely slashes your body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, (west).

o CW HP:Fine>s
A Small Bridge
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, south.

! CW HP:Fine>n
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, (west).

o CW HP:Fine>w
Entrance of the Thirsty Ranger's Inn
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (east), west.
You smell blood.

! CW HP:Fine>wn
The Thirsty Ranger's Inn
A simple servant goes quietly about her duties.
A Bartender watches you calmly, while he skillfully mixes a drink.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), east, [west].
You smell blood.
A guard stops using a lantern.

! CW HP:Fine>
The Staircase
Exits: (south), down.

! CW HP:Fine>d
The Cellar
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: up, (down).
A little boy yells 'An Orc is here an the Cellar!'

! CW HP:Fine>k boy
You crush a little boy's left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
A little boy fails to hit you.

! CW HP:Fine a little boy:Hurt>
A guard has arrived from above.

! CW HP:Fine a little boy:Hurt>
A guard has arrived from above.

! CW HP:Fine a little boy:Hurt>f
A guard has arrived from above.

! CW HP:Fine a little boy:Hurt>d
A guard barely slashes your body and tickles it.
A guard barely slashes your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
The Staircase
Exits: (south), down.

! CW HP:Fine>
The Cellar
A little boy is here, running around.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: up, (down).

! CW HP:Fine>
A guard quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You try to crush a guard, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine a guard:Healthy>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A guard quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

! CW HP:Fine a guard:Healthy>fd
You flee head over heels.
Entrance of the Sewer
Zubatej (ZUB) is resting here.
Exits: north, (up).

o CW HP:Fine>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>'standc
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>close exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>stat
Zubatej (ZUB) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

o CW HP:Fine>OB: 87%, DB: 15%, PB: 82%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 460,471 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- novoid
- panic

o CW HP:Fine>'dwarf hit me
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>'what a bitch
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>gig
You giggle.

o CW HP:Fine>n
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Fine>n
The Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Fine>e
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, west.
You have found a thief!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Fine>n
The trap seems to be closed.

o CW HP:Fine>oopen exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>n
The Guarding Room
Exits: [north], down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has suddenly arrived.

o CW HP:Fine>oopen exit
It seems to be locked.

o CW HP:Fine>p/pick exit
You begin to try to pick the lock...
o\|/-The lock finally yields to your skill.

o CW HP:Fine>open exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>n
The Kitchen
Exits: east, (south).
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Fine>e
Sleeping Room
Exits: west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Fine>w
The Kitchen
Exits: east, (south).
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Fine>cclose exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>e
Sleeping Room
Exits: west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Fine>pick wooden-
You begin to try to pick the lock...
ope wooden\|/-\|/-\|i/-\|/-\|/-\|/-\|/-\|/-\|/-\|/-\|/-\|/-\|/-\|/-\|/-\|/-\|/-\|/-\|/-\|The lock finally yields to your skill.

o CW HP:Fine>Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>
You are carrying:
a Tharbad gate key
a black warg fur (brand new)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a strip of dried meat
a large sack

o CW HP:Fine>'rev q when i pick and so
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>l
Sleeping Room
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.

o CW HP:Fine>
Zaor narrates 'did the shaman show up at zoc?'

o CW HP:Fine>owopen wooden
It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine>s
The Treasure Room
A simple wooden chest is here.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: (north).
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Fine>
A spirit tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
A spirit swiftly dodges your attempt to crush it.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit:Healthy>k spirit
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine a spirit:Healthy>i
You are carrying:
a Tharbad gate key
a black warg fur (brand new)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a strip of dried meat
a large sack

o CW HP:Fine a spirit:Healthy>cmwlabel xcha mood wimpy
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit:Healthy>Ok.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Healthy>
You swiftly dodge a spirit (x)'s attempt to hit you.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Healthy>stat
OB: 86%, DB: 15%, PB: 81%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 460,471 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- novoid
- panic

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Healthy>l
Zubatej (ZUB) joins your fight.
A spirit (x) says 'Prepire to dae fur yoor trespissang, Zubatej!'
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs a spirit (x)'s left foot extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Fine>
The Treasure Room
A simple wooden chest is here.
A spirit (x) is here, fighting YOU (glowing).
Zubatej (ZUB) is here, fighting a spirit (x).

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Fine>
You crush a spirit (x)'s left arm hard.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Fine>
Zubatej (ZUB) nods in agreement with you.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Fine>
A spirit (x) tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Fine>
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs a spirit (x)'s right arm extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Fine>
You crush a spirit (x)'s left leg.
A spirit (x) tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Hurt>
A spirit (x) begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Hurt>
You crush a spirit (x)'s head.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Hurt>
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs a spirit (x)'s left foot very hard.
A spirit (x) tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Hurt>l
The Treasure Room
A simple wooden chest is here.
A spirit (x) is here, fighting YOU (glowing).
Zubatej (ZUB) is here, fighting a spirit (x).

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Hurt>l
The Treasure Room
A simple wooden chest is here.
A spirit (x) is here, fighting YOU (glowing).
Zubatej (ZUB) is here, fighting a spirit (x).
A spirit (x) tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Hurt>
You crush a spirit (x)'s left arm very hard.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Wounded>l
The Treasure Room
A simple wooden chest is here.
A spirit (x) is here, fighting YOU (glowing).
Zubatej (ZUB) is here, fighting a spirit (x).

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Wounded>
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs a spirit (x)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
A spirit (x) tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Wounded>
A spirit (x) begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Wounded>
A spirit (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to crush it.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Wounded>
A spirit (x) utters the word 'noselacri'

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Wounded>
You crush a spirit (x)'s body hard and shatter it.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Wounded>
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs a spirit (x)'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Bad>
A spirit (x) hits your head hard and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Bad>
You try to crush a spirit (x), but it parries successfully.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Bad>
A spirit (x) tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Bad>
A spirit (x) begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Bad>
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs a spirit (x)'s left foot very hard and shatters it.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Awful>
Zubatej (ZUB) giggles at a spirit (x)'s silly antics.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Awful>
A spirit (x) tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Awful>
A spirit (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to crush it.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Awful>
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs a spirit (x)'s right leg very hard and shatters it.
A spirit (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit (x):Dying>
You crush a spirit (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
get coins all.corpseYes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear a spirit (x)'s death cry.
A spirit (x) disappears into nothing.

o CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any corpse to get things from.

o CW HP:Fine>'rest here, come out if i say
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>l
The Treasure Room
A simple wooden chest is here.
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.

o CW HP:Fine>sc
408/443 hits and 158/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 86%, DB: 15%, PB: 81%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 455,030 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- novoid
- panic

o CW HP:Fine>l
The Treasure Room
A simple wooden chest is here.
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.

o CW HP:Fine>
Zubatej (ZUB) sits down and rests.

o CW HP:Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>n
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.

o CW HP:Fine>cwclose wooden
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>w
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].

o CW HP:Fine>osopen exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>
The Guarding Room
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: (north), down.

o CW HP:Fine>n
The Kitchen
Exits: east, (south).

o CW HP:Fine>cclose exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>score
411/443 hits and 157/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>l
The Kitchen

o CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 134%, DB: 15%, PB: 34%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 455,030 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- novoid
- panic

o CW HP:Fine>
You feel bolder.

o CW HP:Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>open exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>s
The Guarding Room
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: (north), down.

o CW HP:Fine>
A bandit leaves down.

o CW HP:Fine>close exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>d
The Cave
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: west, up.

o CW HP:Fine>u
The Guarding Room
Exits: [north], down.

o CW HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>d
The Cave
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: west, up.

o CW HP:Fine>w
A Passage
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>nu
Down the Pit
Exits: south, up.

o CW HP:Fine>
The Pit
Exits: south, down.

o CW HP:Fine>ss
Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Fine>s
The Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>s
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Fine>sc
Entrance of the Sewer
Exits: north, [up].

o CW HP:Fine>415/443 hits and 152/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>
Trixie tells you 'var ar du?'

o CW HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Shrimp               - Entrance of the Sewer
Zubatej              - The Treasure Room

o CW HP:Fine>oopen exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>t trixie swrs
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>u
The Cellar
Exits: up, (down).

! CW HP:Fine>u
The Staircase
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: [south], down.
A little boy yells 'Yn Urc ys here on the Staircase!'

! CW HP:Fine>k boy
You crush a little boy's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
A little boy is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

! CW HP:Fine a little boy:Dying>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine a little boy:Dying>l
The Staircase
A little boy is lying here, mortally wounded.

! CW HP:Fine a little boy:Dying>
You crush a little boy's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
get coins all.corpseYes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear a little boy's death cry.
A little boy is dead! R.I.P.

! CW HP:Fine>
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of a little boy.
There was 10 copper pennies.

! CW HP:Fine>open exit
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>close exit
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>open exit
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>scout s/
You quietly scout southwards...
The Thirsty Ranger's Inn
A simple servant goes quietly about her duties.
A Bartender watches you calmly, while he skillfully mixes a drink.
You stop scouting.

! CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

! CW HP:Fine>ye hey
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>d
The Cellar
Exits: up, (down).

! CW HP:Fine>q
rev q
You begin to search...
*a Dwarf* yells loudly from above 'hi'
You didn't find anyone.

! CW HP:Fine>ye :)
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>score
422/443 hits and 157/158 moves.

! CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* yells loudly from above 'name ?'

! CW HP:Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>l
The Cellar

! CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 137%, DB: 15%, PB: 34%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,691 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

! CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.

! CW HP:Fine>ye shrimp
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>u
The Staircase
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
Exits: (south), down.

! CW HP:Fine>d
The Cellar
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up, (down).

! CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves up.

! CW HP:Fine>uclose exit
The Staircase
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
Exits: (south), down.

! CW HP:Fine>Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>open exit
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>scout s|
You quietly scout southwards...
close exit/The Thirsty Ranger's Inn
A simple servant goes quietly about her duties.
A Bartender watches you calmly, while he skillfully mixes a drink.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
You stop scouting.

! CW HP:Fine>Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>sc
424/443 hits and 158/158 moves.

! CW HP:Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>statl
OB: 137%, DB: 15%, PB: 34%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,691 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

! CW HP:Fine>q
The Staircase
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.

! CW HP:Fine>-rev q
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

! CW HP:Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>l
Zubatej tells you 'boss'

! CW HP:Fine>
The Staircase
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.

! CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 137%, DB: 15%, PB: 34%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,691 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

! CW HP:Fine>t zubatej kk
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>score
428/443 hits and 158/158 moves.

! CW HP:Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 137%, DB: 15%, PB: 34%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,691 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

! CW HP:Fine>l
The Staircase
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.

! CW HP:Fine>open exit
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>scout s-
You quietly scout southwards...
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
The Thirsty Ranger's Inn
A simple servant goes quietly about her duties.
A Bartender watches you calmly, while he skillfully mixes a drink.
close exitYou stop scouting.

! CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves south.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>d
The Cellar
Exits: up, (down).

! CW HP:Fine>u
The Staircase
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
Exits: [south], down.

! CW HP:Fine>cma
The door is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Fine>lcha mood agg
Ok.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine>
The Staircase
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* smites your left foot extremely hard.
You crush *a Dwarf*'s head hard and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
The Thirsty Ranger's Inn
A simple servant goes quietly about her duties.
A Bartender watches you calmly, while he skillfully mixes a drink.
Exits: (north), east, (west).

! CW HP:Fine>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Fine>n
The Staircase
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

! CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves down.

! CW HP:Fine>d
The Cellar
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up, (down).

! CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

! CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
The Staircase
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
Exits: (south), down.

! CW HP:Fine>d
The Cellar
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up, (down).
*a Dwarf* leaves up.

! CW HP:Fine>d
Entrance of the Sewer
Exits: north, (up).

o CW HP:Fine>n
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Fine>n
The Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>e
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>n
The Guarding Room
Exits: [north], down.

o CW HP:Fine>open exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>nclose exit
The Kitchen
Exits: east, (south).

o CW HP:Fine>Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>l
The Kitchen

o CW HP:Fine>t zubatej be rdy to come out
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>l
The Kitchen

o CW HP:Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>t zubatej i tell u when
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>
Zaor narrates 'CACKLE**..another stab-rip *PONDER*'

o CW HP:Fine>ii
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o CW HP:Fine>i
You are carrying:
a Tharbad gate key
a black warg fur (brand new)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a strip of dried meat
a large sack

o CW HP:Fine>rem bootswear 2.boots
You stop using a thin pair of soft leather boots.

o CW HP:Fine>
You wear a pair of iron-shod boots on your feet.

o CW HP:Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>l
The Kitchen

o CW HP:Fine>sc
394/443 hits and 158/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 135%, DB: 15%, PB: 34%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,691 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit

o CW HP:Fine>l
The Kitchen

o CW HP:Fine>open exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...
The Guarding Room
You stop scouting.

o CW HP:Fine>close exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>sc
396/443 hits and 158/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>statre
OB: 135%, DB: 15%, PB: 34%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,691 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit

o CW HP:Fine>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o CW HP:Fine>sc
397/443 hits and 158/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>l
The Kitchen

o CW HP:Fine>sc
402/443 hits and 158/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 135%, DB: -35%, PB: 34%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,691 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit

o CW HP:Fine>l
The Kitchen

o CW HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Shrimp               - The Kitchen
Zubatej              - The Treasure Room

o CW HP:Fine>l
The Kitchen

o CW HP:Fine>l
The Kitchen

o CW HP:Fine>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o CW HP:Fine>open exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>scout s-
You quietly scout southwards...
The Guarding Room
You stop scouting.

o CW HP:Fine>s
The Guarding Room
Exits: (north), down.

o CW HP:Fine>close exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>sc
407/443 hits and 158/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>open exitn
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>close exit
The Kitchen
Exits: east, (south).

o CW HP:Fine>Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o CW HP:Fine>sc
408/443 hits and 157/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 135%, DB: -35%, PB: 34%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,691 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit

o CW HP:Fine>cmncha mood normal
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>i
You are carrying:
a thin pair of soft leather boots (worn out)
a Tharbad gate key
a black warg fur (brand new)
a strip of dried meat
a large sack

o CW HP:Fine>lipl i pack
backpack (used) : 
five flasks of orkish draught
a pair of snowshoes (brand new)
eleven small metal flasks

o CW HP:Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>cancha alert normal
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 135%, DB: -35%, PB: 34%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,691 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit

o CW HP:Fine>l
The Kitchen

o CW HP:Fine>lipl i pack
backpack (used) : 
five flasks of orkish draught
a pair of snowshoes (brand new)
eleven small metal flasks

o CW HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Shrimp               - The Kitchen
Zubatej              - The Treasure Room

o CW HP:Fine>score
415/443 hits and 158/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 135%, DB: -35%, PB: 34%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,691 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit

o CW HP:Fine>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a cruelly-spiked mace
<worn as shield>     a Zaugurz shield (used)
<worn on head>       a great helm (brand new)
<worn on body>       a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (worn out)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thick pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a pair of ring mail leggings (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a studded leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a smelly bladder
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a stone

o CW HP:Fine>who leg
Legends
-------
      Shrimp is always up for a fair fight 
      Zubatej Drsnak 
      Zarach , Assassin of the Outpost  (Linkless)
3 players on.

o CW HP:Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>sc
417/443 hits and 158/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>whois trixie
Trixie is a level twenty Zaugurz Assassin.
Is playing from *.com.

o CW HP:Fine>whois hashtak
Hashtak is a Zaugurz Orc.
Last login 21 days and 19 hours ago.

o CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 135%, DB: -35%, PB: 34%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,691 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit

o CW HP:Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>sc
424/443 hits and 158/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o CW HP:Fine>l
Zubatej tells you 'ok'

o CW HP:Fine>
The Kitchen

o CW HP:Fine>open exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>s
The Guarding Room
Exits: (north), down.

o CW HP:Fine>
Zubatej tells you 'back'

o CW HP:Fine>close exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>t zubatej nods
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>score
428/443 hits and 158/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>q/rev q
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Fine>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o CW HP:Fine>sc
429/443 hits and 157/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>sc
429/443 hits and 157/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>sc
429/443 hits and 158/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>sc
429/443 hits and 158/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>sc
430/443 hits and 158/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>sc
430/443 hits and 158/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>sc
430/443 hits and 158/158 moves.
You feel bolder.

o CW HP:Fine>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o CW HP:Fine>q-rev q
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Fine>t zubatej seems he aint following down swrs
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>q|rev q
You begin to search...
sc/You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Fine>re
433/443 hits and 157/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>l
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o CW HP:Fine>
The Guarding Room

o CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 137%, DB: -35%, PB: 34%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,691 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

o CW HP:Fine>cmastcha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>
You stop resting, and stand up.

o CW HP:Fine>l
The Guarding Room

o CW HP:Fine>d
The Cave
Exits: west, up.

o CW HP:Fine>w
A Passage
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>nu
Down the Pit
Exits: south, up.

o CW HP:Fine>
The Pit
Exits: south, down.

o CW HP:Fine>s
Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Fine>s
The Junction
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>s
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Fine>s
Entrance of the Sewer
Exits: north, [up].

o CW HP:Fine>u
The trap seems to be closed.

o CW HP:Fine>u
The trap seems to be closed.

o CW HP:Fine>open The trapu
It seems to be locked.

o CW HP:Fine>The trap seems to be closed.

o CW HP:Fine>pick The trap
You begin to try to pick the lock...
open The trap-The lock finally yields to your skill.

o CW HP:Fine>Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>u
The Cellar
Exits: up, (down).

! CW HP:Fine>u
The Staircase
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
Exits: [south], down.

! CW HP:Fine>
The door is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves down.

! CW HP:Fine>d
The Cellar
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up, (down).

! CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves up.

! CW HP:Fine>d
Entrance of the Sewer
Exits: north, (up).

o CW HP:Fine>cclose exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>sc
441/443 hits and 156/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 137%, DB: 15%, PB: 34%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,691 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

o CW HP:Fine>ye sewers is scary for you?
Ok.

o CW>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o CW>sc
443/443 hits and 157/158 moves.

o CW>l
Entrance of the Sewer

o CW>stat
OB: 137%, DB: 15%, PB: 34%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,691 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

o CW>l
Entrance of the Sewer

o CW>250cha wim 250
Wimpy set to: 250

o CW>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Shrimp               - Entrance of the Sewer
Zubatej              - The Treasure Room

o CW>l
Entrance of the Sewer

o CW>stati
OB: 137%, DB: 15%, PB: 34%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,691 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

o CW>
You are carrying:
a thin pair of soft leather boots (worn out)
a Tharbad gate key
a black warg fur (brand new)
a strip of dried meat
a large sack

o CW>sc
443/443 hits and 158/158 moves.

o CW>stat
OB: 137%, DB: 15%, PB: 34%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,691 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

o CW>q
rev q
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

o CW>open exit
Ok.

o CW>scout u
The trap closes quietly.

o CW>The trap seems to be closed.

o CW>open The trap
Ok.

o CW>scout u/
You quietly scout upwards...
The Cellar
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
The trap closes quietly.
You stop scouting.

o CW>open The trap
Ok.

o CW>u
The Cellar
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up, (down).

! CW>u
*a Dwarf* closes the trapdoor.
The Staircase
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
Exits: [south], down.

! CW>d
The Cellar
*a Dwarf* is standing here picking a lock.
Exits: up.

! CW>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW>otropen trapdoor
Ok.

! CW>d
Entrance of the Sewer
Exits: north, (up).

o CW>
The trap closes quietly.

o CW>cclose exit
It's already closed!

o CW>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o CW>ye tihi
The trap is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o CW>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.

! CW>n
*a Dwarf* leaves up.

o CW>
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o CW>s
Entrance of the Sewer
Exits: north, [up].

o CW>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o CW>l
Entrance of the Sewer

o CW>oopen exit
Ok.

o CW>u
The Cellar
Exits: up, (down).

! CW>u
The Staircase
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here picking a lock.
Exits: [south], down.

! CW>oopen exit
It seems to be locked.

! CW>d
The Cellar
Exits: up, (down).

! CW>d
Entrance of the Sewer
Exits: north, (up).

o CW>cclose exit
Ok.

o CW>l
Entrance of the Sewer

o CW>oopen exit
Ok.

o CW>u
*a Dwarf* yells loudly from above 'bah!'
The Cellar
Exits: up, (down).

! CW>u
The Staircase
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
Exits: (south), down.

! CW>oopen exit
It's already open!

! CW>ye what?
Ok.

! CW>sc
443/443 hits and 157/158 moves.

! CW>l
The Staircase
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.

! CW>
*a Dwarf* yells loudly from the south 'booring!'

! CW>scou s/
You quietly scout southwards...
q-The Thirsty Ranger's Inn
A simple servant goes quietly about her duties.
A Bartender watches you calmly, while he skillfully mixes a drink.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
You stop scouting.

! CW>|rev q
You begin to search...
You see *a Dwarf* scouting from the south!
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*a Dwarf* smites your body extremely hard.
You crush *a Dwarf*'s body very hard and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
The Cellar
Exits: up, (down).

! CW HP:Fine>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Fine>d
Entrance of the Sewer
Exits: north, (up).

o CW HP:Fine>ye just don't like guards
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>score
402/443 hits and 157/158 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>l
Entrance of the Sewer

o CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 137%, DB: 15%, PB: 34%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,691 xp, 1,103 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

o CW HP:Fine>q-rev q
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Fine>scout u-
You quietly scout upwards...
The Cellar
You stop scouting.

o CW HP:Fine>uscout u
The Cellar
Exits: up, (down).

! CW HP:Fine>
You quietly scout upwards...
The Staircase
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here picking a lock.
You stop scouting.

! CW HP:Fine>d
Entrance of the Sewer
Exits: north, (up).

o CW HP:Fine>scout u|
You quietly scout upwards...
The Cellar
You stop scouting.

o CW HP:Fine>scout u/
You quietly scout upwards...
The trap closes quietly.
The trap seems to be closed.
You stop scouting.

o CW HP:Fine>nn
A Tunnel
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Fine>e
The Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>n
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>
The Guarding Room
Exits: [north], down.

o CW HP:Fine>n
The door seems to be closed.

o CW HP:Fine>open The doorn
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>e
The Kitchen
Exits: east, (south).

o CW HP:Fine>
Sleeping Room
Exits: west.

o CW HP:Fine>owopen wooden
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>s
The Treasure Room
A simple wooden chest is here.
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.
Exits: (north).

o CW HP:Fine>'stand
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>nw
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Fine>
The Kitchen
Exits: east, (south).
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Fine>s
The Guarding Room
Exits: (north), down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Fine>d
The Cave
Exits: west, up.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Fine>w
A Passage
Exits: north, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has suddenly arrived.

o CW HP:Fine>n
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Down the Pit
Exits: south, up.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Fine>u
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves up.
The Pit
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from below.

! CW HP:Fine>s
Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine>shit *dwarf*
The Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine>s
You crush *a Dwarf*'s body hard and tickle it.
*a Dwarf* smites your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

! CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>hit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>s
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>hit *dwarf*s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine>
A Tunnel
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, south.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Fine>s
Entrance of the Sewer
Exits: north, (up).
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>close exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>pick exit
You begin to try to enable the lock...
hit *dwarf*/-\|You manage to enable the lock.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>n
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Fine>n
The Junction
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Fine>e
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Fine>n
The Guarding Room
Exits: (north), down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has suddenly arrived.

o CW HP:Fine>n
The Kitchen
Exits: east, (south).
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Fine>e
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Fine>w
The Kitchen
Exits: east, (south).
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Fine>s
The Guarding Room
Exits: (north), down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>d
The Cave
Exits: west, up.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Fine>w
A Passage
Exits: north, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has suddenly arrived.

o CW HP:Fine>w
The Intersection
Exits: (north), east, [south], [west].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Fine>nw
The Red Way
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has suddenly arrived.

! CW HP:Fine>w
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
A Room daubed in Red
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
You have found a thief!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine>
Another Room daubed in Red
Exits: east, down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine>hit *dwarf
*You crush *a Dwarf*'s body hard and tickle it.
*a Dwarf* smites your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
## mmkay, could use some assistance.. ##

! CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves down.

! CW HP:Fine>dhit *dwarf*
The Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west, up.
You have found an assassin!
You have found a thief!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from above.

! CW HP:Fine>ehit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>
The Tube
Exits: east, west.
You have found a thief!
You smell blood.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Fine>e
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>e
The Tube
Exits: east, west.
You have found a thief!
You have found an assassin!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Fine>shit *dwarf*
The Tube
Exits: south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Fine>
End of the Tube
Exits: north.
You have found an assassin!
You have found a thief!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.
You discover that a thief has his hands in your purse.

! CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>cdclose door
It's already closed!
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin barely pierces your body and tickles it.
You crush an assassin's left arm extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine an assassin:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine an assassin:Fine>f
A thief panics, and attempts to flee.
A thief leaves north.
You flee head over heels.
The Tube
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Exits: south, west.

! CW HP:Fine>hit *dwarf
*You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to crush him.

! CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* smites your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

! CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You crush *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

! CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
The Tube
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>e
The Tube
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Exits: south, west.
You have found an assassin!

! CW HP:Hurt>bash *dwarf
*hit *dwarf**a Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Hurt>w
The Tube
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*w
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
The Tube
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
You smell blood.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>whit *dwarf*
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west, up.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf
**a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
The Tube
Exits: east.
You have found a thief!
You have found a thief!

! CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Hurt>ehit *dwarf*
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, up.

! CW HP:Hurt>u
You crush *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

! CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* recites a purple scroll.
*a Dwarf* is surrounded by a white aura.
A noxious cloud appears around *a Dwarf*.
## ha! Mmkay! ##

! CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf
**a Dwarf* smites your left foot extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
The Tube
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: east.

! CW HP:Hurt>e
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, west, up.

! CW HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You are too afraid.

! CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt>100hit *dwarf*cha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100

o CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You crush *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>ehit *dwarf*e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin pierces your left arm and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* smites your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Wounded an assassin:Healthy>wf
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Wounded an assassin:Healthy>w
You flee head over heels.
Another Room daubed in Red
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, down.

! CW HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Wounded>d
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west, up.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>whit *dwarf*
The Tube
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: east.

! CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Wounded>e
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west, up.

o CW HP:Wounded>e
The Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west.
You have found an assassin!
You have found a thief!

o CW HP:Wounded>e
The Tube
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Wounded>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>es
The Tube
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Exits: south, west.

! CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
End of the Tube
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.   ## don't just stand there! ##
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north.

! CW HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* leaves north.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*n
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
The Tube
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

! CW HP:Wounded>whit *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A thief panics, and attempts to flee.
A thief leaves west.

! CW HP:Wounded>whit *dwarf*
The Tube
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Exits: east, west.
You have found an assassin!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>w
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Wounded>whit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>w
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west, up.
You have found a thief!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>
The Tube
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: east.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>e
They aren't here.
You bleed from open wounds.

! CW HP:Wounded>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Wounded>
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: east, west, up.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Another Room daubed in Red
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from below.

! CW HP:Wounded>ee
A Room daubed in Red
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, east, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
The Red Way
Exits: west.
You have found a thief!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded>e
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Wounded>w
A Room daubed in Red
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, east, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>nn
A Corridor daubed in Red
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, south.
You smell blood.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
End of the Corridor daubed in Red
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: south.
You smell blood.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>s
A Corridor daubed in Red
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, south.
You have found a thief!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Wounded>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Wounded>s
A Room daubed in Red
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, east, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Wounded>ew
The Red Way
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded>w
A Room daubed in Red
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, east, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>
Another Room daubed in Red
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>d
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west, up.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Wounded>w
The Tube
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: east.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>e
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west, up.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>e
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
Exits: east, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>e
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Exits: east, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded>shit *dwarf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Wounded>e
The Tube
Exits: south, west.
You have found an assassin!
You have found a thief!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>s
End of the Tube
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf
*You crush *a Dwarf*'s left leg hard and tickle it.
*a Dwarf* smites your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!

! CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Wounded>s
End of the Tube
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.
Exits: north.

! CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf
*You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to crush him.

! CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine>f
You will attempt to flee!

! CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine>s
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
You crush *a Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.

! CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt>'hit
Ok.

! CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Wounded>
You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.

o CW HP:Wounded>s
End of the Tube
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Wounded>bash *dwarf
*You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o CW HP:Wounded>n
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Wounded>w
The Tube
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

! CW HP:Wounded>w
The Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west.
You smell blood.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Wounded>e
The Tube
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Exits: east, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded>w
The Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west.
You have found a thief!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>'?=???
Ok.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Wounded>e
The Tube
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Exits: east, west.
You have found an assassin!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded>e
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>s
End of the Tube
Exits: north.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Wounded>'zubatej
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>'zubatej
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>'zubatej
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>beep zub
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>n
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: south, west.
You have found a thief!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.
You discover that a thief has his hands in your purse.

! CW HP:Wounded>w
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
Exits: east, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Wounded>w
The Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: east, west.
You smell blood.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Wounded>w
The Tube
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west, up.
You have found an assassin!
You have found a thief!
You smell blood.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>w
The Tube
Exits: east.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Wounded>e
The Tube
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west, up.
You have found a thief!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded>u
Another Room daubed in Red
Exits: east, down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from below.

! CW HP:Wounded>e
A Room daubed in Red
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, east, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded>e
The Red Way
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: (east), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded>ee
Zubatej (ZUB) says 'semiafk'  ## no shit! ##
The Intersection
Exits: (north), east, [south], [west].
Zubatej (ZUB) has suddenly arrived.

o CW HP:Wounded>
A Passage
Exits: north, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>n
Down the Pit
Exits: south, up.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Wounded>u
The Pit
Exits: south, down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from below.

o CW HP:Wounded>ss
Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Wounded>s
The Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Wounded>s
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
Entrance of the Sewer
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, [up].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* opens the trap.
You crush *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*a Dwarf* smites your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!

! CW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
Ok.
Zubatej (ZUB) says 'boss'

! CW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad>close exitn
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad>
A Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, south.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Bad>nhit *dwarf*
The Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>shit *dwarf*
A Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, south.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
You try to crush *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>s
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
The Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
A Tunnel
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

! CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

! CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Entrance of the Sewer
Exits: north, [up].

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
A Tunnel
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>0hit *dwarf*cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>nhit *dwarf*
The Junction
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
The Junction
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
The Junction
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
The Guarding Room
Exits: (north), down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has suddenly arrived.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>cclose exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>'WTF
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>'WTF'WTF
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>'WTF
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>'moron
Ok.
## I was mad, dwarf was "not so fast" so he probably could have died with some help ##

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>¨re
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
98/443 hits and 36/153 moves.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>stat
Zubatej (ZUB) says 'boss'

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>l
OB: 130%, DB: 10%, PB: 34%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,597 xp, 1,076 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the left foot.
- noquit
- a deep wound at the right foot.
- a serious wound at the right arm.
- panic
- a light wound at the right leg.
- a deep wound at the right hand.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
The Guarding Room
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>'u cant be afk
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>stat
OB: 130%, DB: 10%, PB: 34%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,597 xp, 1,076 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the left foot.
- noquit
- a deep wound at the right foot.
- a serious wound at the right arm.
- panic
- a light wound at the right leg.
- a deep wound at the right hand.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>l
The Guarding Room
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>statre
OB: 130%, DB: 10%, PB: 34%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,597 xp, 1,076 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the left foot.
- noquit
- a deep wound at the right foot.
- a serious wound at the right arm.
- panic
- a light wound at the right leg.
- a deep wound at the right hand.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>l
The Guarding Room
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Zubatej (ZUB) says 'not my choice'

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>100cha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
102/443 hits and 41/153 moves.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>re
You are already resting.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>stat
OB: 130%, DB: -40%, PB: 34%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,597 xp, 1,076 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the left foot.
- noquit
- a deep wound at the right foot.
- a serious wound at the right arm.
- panic
- a light wound at the right leg.
- a deep wound at the right hand.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>l
The Guarding Room
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sigh
You sigh.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>l
The Guarding Room
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
103/443 hits and 44/153 moves.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>stat
OB: 130%, DB: -40%, PB: 34%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 454,597 xp, 1,076 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the left foot.
- noquit
- a deep wound at the right foot.
- a serious wound at the right arm.
- panic
- a light wound at the right leg.
- a deep wound at the right hand.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>l
The Guarding Room
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.
You bleed from open wounds.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>'im bad
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>'tired
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Zubatej (ZUB) says 'he may enter as he wants'

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>'first aid me
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Zubatej (ZUB) starts tending your wounds.

o CW HP:Bad>'protect me plz
Ok.
## there ends "solo fight" with Daf, now that he saw we were two, he never entered again, we sleep some in kitchen.. ##

o CW HP:Wounded>
You are awakened by Zubatej (ZUB).

o CW HP:Wounded>l
The Kitchen
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.

! CW HP:Wounded>st
You stand up.

! CW HP:Wounded>exit
East  - Sleeping Room
South - A closed 'door'
Zubatej (ZUB) makes a discreet gesture, pointing at *Smooth the Harfoot
Hobbit*'s hiding place.
## hit cuteface! Wanna play? ##

! CW HP:Wounded>scout s
The door seems to be closed.

! CW HP:Wounded>
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves east sneaking.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>pick The door/
You begin to try to enable the lock...
## reflex to pick, but it'd take ages, and I don't trust zubatej at revealing:)# 

e/-! CW HP:Wounded>w
Sleeping Room
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit *hobbit*
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].
You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>
*
Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to crush him.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* lightly pierces your right foot and tickles it.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>close The door
Zubatej (ZUB) joins your fight.
It's already closed!
Zubatej (ZUB) tries to stab *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*, but he parries
successfully.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>close The doorclose The door
It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* strongly pierces your left leg.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>close The door
It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to crush him.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>close The door
It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* removes a black runed dagger.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* swiftly draws an embellished longbow from across
his back.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>close The door
It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Healthy>
Zubatej (ZUB) sends *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* sprawling with a powerful
bash.
You flee head over heels.
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.

o CW HP:Wounded>w
The Kitchen
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* is here, fighting Zubatej (ZUB).
Zubatej (ZUB) is here, fighting *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*.
Exits: east, [south].

! CW HP:Wounded>hit *hobbit
*You approach *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*, trying to crush him.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine Zubatej (ZUB):Healthy>close The door
It's already closed!
You crush *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*'s right hand extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine Zubatej (ZUB):Healthy>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine Zubatej (ZUB):Healthy>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine Zubatej (ZUB):Healthy>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine Zubatej (ZUB):Healthy>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine Zubatej (ZUB):Healthy>bash *hobbit*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine Zubatej (ZUB):Healthy>
Zubatej narrates 'bashed'
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*'s body extremely hard.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine Zubatej (ZUB):Healthy>label x
Ok.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Fine Zubatej (ZUB):Healthy>cmacha mood agg
Ok.
You crush *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)'s left arm extremely hard.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Fine Zubatej (ZUB):Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Fine Zubatej (ZUB):Healthy>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Fine Zubatej (ZUB):Healthy>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Fine Zubatej (ZUB):Healthy>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Fine Zubatej (ZUB):Healthy>close The door
It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Fine Zubatej (ZUB):Healthy>close The door
It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves east.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>hit xclose The door
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit xclose The door
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>e
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>w
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>hit xclose The door
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.
## do I spam too much? Nooooo. ##

! CW HP:Wounded>
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>e
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.
You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves west sneaking.

o CW HP:Wounded>sw
The Treasure Room
A simple wooden chest is here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: (north).
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Wounded>nw
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit xclose The door
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].
You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>close The door
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves his hiding place.
You crush *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)'s right arm extremely hard.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) fails to hit you.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Hurt>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Hurt>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Hurt>close The door
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) opens the door.
Ok.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Hurt>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Hurt>close The door
Zubatej (ZUB) joins your fight.
It's already closed!
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)'s body extremely hard.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Hurt>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Hurt>close The doorclose The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Hurt>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Hurt>It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves east.

o CW HP:Wounded>e
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>w
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>hit xw
Sleeping Room
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded>hit xclose The door
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The doorclose The doorhit x
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>hit xclose The door
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>hit xclose The doorew
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>hit xclose The door
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>close The door
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].
You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>
*
Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves his hiding place.
You crush *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)'s left foot hard.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Hurt>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Hurt>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Hurt>close The door
It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) opens the door.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Hurt>Ok.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Hurt>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Hurt>close The door
Zubatej (ZUB) joins your fight.
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)'s right leg extremely
hard.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Wounded>close The doorclose The doorclose The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Wounded>It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Wounded>It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Wounded>e
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Wounded>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Wounded>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Wounded>
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves east.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>e
Sleeping Room
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded>w
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit xw
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Wounded>ehit x
Sleeping Room
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves west.

o CW HP:Wounded>w
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit x
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].
You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>w
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves his hiding place.
You try to crush *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x), but he parries successfully.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) lightly pierces your left foot and tickles it.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Wounded>close The doorclose The door
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!
Zubatej (ZUB) joins your fight.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)'s left hand extremely hard
and shatters it.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves east.

o CW HP:Wounded>ehit x
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>whit x
Sleeping Room
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded>w
You approach *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x), trying to crush him.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) fails to pierce you.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Wounded>close The door
Zubatej (ZUB) joins your fight.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves west.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>w
The Kitchen
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>hit x
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>close The door
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>ew
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>hit x
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.
You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded>
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit xclose The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Wounded>hit xclose The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>e
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>w
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.
You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded>hit x
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>ehit x
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Wounded>w
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>e
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>s
The Treasure Room
A simple wooden chest is here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: (north).
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Wounded>nw
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit x
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].
You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>close The door
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves his hiding place.
You try to crush *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x), but he parries successfully.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) barely pierces your right hand and tickles it.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Wounded>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Wounded>hit xclose The door
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)'s body very hard and
shatters it.
You're already fighting!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves east.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The doorclose The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>e
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>whit x
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].
You smell blood.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves his hiding place.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Wounded>w
You approach *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x), trying to crush him.
You swiftly dodge *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)'s attempt to pierce you.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Bad>close The door
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Bad>close The doorclose The door
It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Bad>close The door
It's already closed!
You try to crush *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x), but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Bad>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Bad>close The door
It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Bad>close The doorclose The door
It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) opens the door.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) lightly pierces your left leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Bad>close The door
Ok.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Bad>e
It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves east.

o CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>ehit x
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>w
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit xw
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].
You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>
*
Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves east sneaking.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The doorclose The door
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>e
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>whit x
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>close The door
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].
You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>
*
Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves his hiding place.
You strongly crush *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)'s left arm.
You swiftly dodge *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)'s attempt to pierce you.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Bad>
*
Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) opens the door.
Ok.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Bad>close The door
It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Bad>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Bad>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Bad>close The doorclose The door
It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves east.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The doorclose The door
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves east.

o CW HP:Wounded>e
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>hit xw
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.
You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves west sneaking.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit xclose The door
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].
You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>
You approach *
Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x), trying to crush him.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves his hiding place.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Bad>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Bad>close The door
It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Bad>close The door
It's already closed!
Zubatej (ZUB) joins your fight.
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)'s right leg extremely hard
and shatters it.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Awful>close The door
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Awful>close The doorclose The door
It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves east.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>e
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>w
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>hit x
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>close The door
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>e
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded>whit x
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].
You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>
*
Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves his hiding place.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to crush him.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) fails to pierce you.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Awful>hit x
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Awful>close The doorclose The doorclose The door
You're already fighting!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves east.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>ew
Sleeping Room
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit x
The Kitchen
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) swiftly dodges Zubatej (ZUB)'s attempt to stab
him.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) strongly pierces Zubatej (ZUB)'s left foot and
tickles it.

! CW HP:Wounded>close The door
You approach *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x), trying to crush him.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Awful Zubatej (ZUB):Fine>close The door
It's already closed!
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Awful Zubatej (ZUB):Fine>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Awful Zubatej (ZUB):Fine>close The door
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves east.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>ewhit x
Sleeping Room
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.
Zubatej (ZUB) approaches *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x), trying to stab him.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) barely pierces Zubatej (ZUB)'s head and
tickles it.

! CW HP:Wounded>close The door
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>ehit x
Sleeping Room
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) is here, fighting Zubatej (ZUB).
Zubatej (ZUB) is here, fighting *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x).
Exits: (south), west.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves west.

o CW HP:Wounded>w
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit xw
The Kitchen
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>close The door
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves east.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>e
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>w
Sleeping Room
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>hit x
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Wounded>w
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>close The door
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded>e
Sleeping Room
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: (south), west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded>whit x
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].
You have found *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded>e
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) leaves his hiding place.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to crush him.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) fails to pierce you.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Awful>whit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Awful>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)'s right foot extremely
hard and shatters it.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not
aided.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Dying>w
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Dying>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Dying>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Dying>
Zubatej (ZUB) giggles.

! CW HP:Wounded *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x):Dying>
You crush *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)'s right foot extremely hard and
shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x)'s death cry.
*Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Smooth the Harfoot Hobbit* (x).

o CW HP:Wounded>ecexa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a laced quiver
a dirty reddish vial
a fragrant-smelling bag
a sable pouch
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
a sharp thorn (brand new)
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
an embellished longbow
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a bejewelled shield (brand new)
a pair of black arm wrappings (brand new)
a thin pair of leather gloves (used)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of cotton pants (brand new)
a black hood (used)
a plain shirt (brand new)
a red ruby
a pale blue stone
a small tin ring
an icy ring
a large skin
a fine grey cloak (brand new)
a brown bottle
a black runed dagger (brand new)
## we couldn't hit the shadow, smooth looted himself, and zubatej linkrents outside tbad, Trixie(fearsome lvl 20 stabber), comes to play! Unfortunately so does 
Sagan Vauerk Alfo Rumata Budach Pampa Lenu, so we leave, Trixie linkrents outside tbad, and I'm

 on my own once again! ##
## I find Berwen fighting Robbers on Hollin, such as the good Elf he is! ##

o HP:Fine>inf
You are a male Zaugurz Orc.
You are 67 years, 9 months and 13 days old.
You have played 5 days and 18 hours (real time). Session: 1 hr.
This ranks you as Shrimp is always up for a fair fight (level 32).
You are five feet five and weigh ten stone.
Perception: vision 25, hearing 10, smell 20. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in the Zaugurz Outpost.
Your equipment weighs 135 pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:8 Wis:7 Dex:13 Con:21 Wil:15 Per:12.
Offensive Bonus: 129%, Dodging Bonus: -35%, Parrying Bonus: 34%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 77%.
You have 337/443 hit and 122/158 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will flee if your hit points go below 250.
You have scored 12,699,773 experience points and you have 52,609 travel points.
You have fought various battles for the forces of the Dark Lord.
You need 350,227 exp. points and 691 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 18 gold coins, 9 silver pennies, and 21 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (98%) *** 
The door is opened from the other side.
*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (98%) *** - noquit
- panic

o HP:Fine>
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the east.

! HP:Fine>
! HP:Fine>lst
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* closes the door.
## entering and closing!, can this be true? ##

! HP:Fine>
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves up.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves up.

o HP:Fine>u
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

o HP:Fine>hit *elf*d
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

o HP:Fine>Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from above.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from above.

! HP:Fine>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

! HP:Fine>u
A Ruined Watchtower
Exits: down.

o HP:Fine>dhit *elf*
The Guard House
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: [east], up.
The exit east seems to blur for a while.
## MMKAY! Can anyone pretty please explain this? I had a GOOD laugh ##

! HP:Fine>close The door
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You crush *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*'s head and tickle it.

! HP:Fine *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>close The door
It's already closed!

! HP:Fine *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>It's already closed!

! HP:Fine *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You feel bolder.

! HP:Fine *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>bash *elf
**Berwen the Sindarin Elf* tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

o HP:Fine>uhit *elf*
A Ruined Watchtower
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

! HP:Fine>
You lightly crush *
Berwen the Sindarin Elf*'s body and tickle it.

! HP:Fine *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! HP:Fine *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Fine *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>u
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! HP:Fine *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You try to crush *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*, but she parries successfully.

! HP:Fine *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger
from the impact.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>u
You flee head over heels.
The Guard House
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: [east], up.

o HP:Hurt>
A Ruined Watchtower
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves down.

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>dhit *elf*
The Guard House
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! HP:Hurt>
You approach *
Berwen the Sindarin Elf*, trying to crush her.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You crush *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter
it.
## oh you porr guy! ##

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
A Ruined Watchtower
Exits: down.

o HP:Hurt>
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from below.

! HP:Hurt>d
The Guard House
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: [east], up.

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>uhit *elf*
A Ruined Watchtower
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

! HP:Hurt>d
You approach *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*, trying to crush her.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves down.

o HP:Hurt>d
The Guard House
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! HP:Hurt>dhit *elf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! HP:Hurt>
You crush *
Berwen the Sindarin Elf*'s left arm hard.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* lightly stabs your right arm and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves up.

o HP:Hurt>u
A Ruined Watchtower
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

! HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt>d
You approach *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*, trying to crush her.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>d
You're already fighting!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>dhit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves down.

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*d
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
The Guard House
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! HP:Hurt>u
You approach *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*, trying to crush her.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*u
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You crush *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*'s head extremely hard.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*u
You're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>u
You're already fighting!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>u
You're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves up.

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
They aren't here.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from above.

! HP:Hurt>u
A Ruined Watchtower
Exits: down.

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*d
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt>u
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>
The Guard House
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! HP:Hurt>
You crush *
Berwen the Sindarin Elf*'s right hand very hard and shatter it.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves up.

o HP:Hurt>u
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
A Ruined Watchtower
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

! HP:Hurt>
You approach *
Berwen the Sindarin Elf*, trying to crush her.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves down.

o HP:Hurt>d
The Guard House
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! HP:Hurt>hit *elf
*You approach *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*, trying to crush her.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves up.

o HP:Hurt>uhit *elf*
A Ruined Watchtower
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

! HP:Hurt>d
You approach *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*, trying to crush her.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>hit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You crush *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*'s right arm hard.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>d
You're already fighting!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves down.

o HP:Hurt>
The Guard House
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! HP:Hurt>dhit *elf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! HP:Hurt>u
You approach *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*, trying to crush her.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>hit *elf*u
You're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>u
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves up.

o HP:Hurt>
A Ruined Watchtower
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

! HP:Hurt>uhit *elf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! HP:Hurt>d
You approach *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*, trying to crush her.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>hit *elf*d
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You crush *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* barely stabs your left hand and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves down.

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*d
The Guard House
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! HP:Hurt>hit *elf
*You approach *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*, trying to crush her.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves up.

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*u
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
A Ruined Watchtower
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

! HP:Hurt>d
You approach *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*, trying to crush her.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>hit *elf*d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves down.

o HP:Hurt>dhit *elf*
The Guard House
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! HP:Hurt>u
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to crush her.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>hit *elf*u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves up.

o HP:Hurt>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*d
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
A Ruined Watchtower
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

! HP:Hurt>d
You approach *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*, trying to crush her.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>hit *elf*u
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>d
You're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>d
You're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves down.

o HP:Hurt>d
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* yells loudly from below 'who the heck blocked'
They aren't here.
## yeah, step out of the shadows! ##

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
The Guard House
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! HP:Hurt>uhit *elf
*You crush *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*'s left leg very hard and shatter it.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves up.

o HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt>uhit *elf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt>u
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*d
A Ruined Watchtower
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

! HP:Hurt>hit *elf
**Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves down.
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>u
The Guard House
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! HP:Hurt>hit *elf
*u*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves up.
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>
A Ruined Watchtower
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves down.

o HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt>
The Guard House
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! HP:Hurt>
You crush *
Berwen the Sindarin Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves up.

o HP:Hurt>uhit *elf*
A Ruined Watchtower
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

! HP:Hurt>
You approach *
Berwen the Sindarin Elf*, trying to crush her.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Awful>d
You're already fighting!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves down.

o HP:Hurt>
The Guard House
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! HP:Hurt>hit *elf
*You approach *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*, trying to crush her.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Awful>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Awful>
You try to crush *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*, but she parries successfully.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Awful>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Awful>
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves up.

o HP:Hurt>u
A Ruined Watchtower
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

! HP:Hurt>hit *elf
*You approach *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*, trying to crush her.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Awful>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Awful>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* leaves down.

o HP:Hurt>d
The Guard House
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! HP:Hurt>hit *elf
*You approach *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*, trying to crush her.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Awful>uhit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Awful>u
You're already fighting!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Awful>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Awful>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Awful>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Awful>
You strongly crush *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*'s left arm and shatter it.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Dying>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Dying>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*:Dying>
You crush *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter
it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Berwen the Sindarin Elf*'s death cry.
*Berwen the Sindarin Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

o HP:Hurt>ecexa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a quiver
a stone
a butcher knife (dented)
a sable pouch
a water skin
a broad silver belt
an elven hunting-spear (brand new)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a bejewelled oak staff
a pair of ring mail sleeves (worn out)
a thin pair of leather gloves (used)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a plain flowing skirt (brand new)
a black hood (used)
a ring mail hauberk (used)
a ring
a strip of dried meat
a leather saddle

o HP:Hurt>1get coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Elf*.
There was 39 gold coins, 12 silver pennies, and 62 copper pennies.
## mmkay, things are looking rather good, I waiting some 8-10ticks for the blur, but ##

o S HP:Fine>e
The door seems to be closed.
*Dafur the Dwarf* has arrived from above.   ## eh? Cool, another 1v1? ##

! S HP:Fine>e
*Dafur the Dwarf* cleaves your right leg extremely hard and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You try to crush *Dafur the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf*:Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf*:Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
A Ruined Watchtower
Exits: down.

o S HP:Fine>d
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Dafur the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! S HP:Fine>e
The door seems to be closed.

! S HP:Fine>open The doore
*Dafur the Dwarf* leaves up.
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

o S HP:Fine>The door seems to be closed.

o S HP:Fine>
*Dafur the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

! S HP:Fine>u
A Ruined Watchtower
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.  ## I guess not :( ##
Exits: down.

! S HP:Fine>d
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Dafur the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! S HP:Fine>
*Lenu the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.

! S HP:Fine>
*Lenu the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! S HP:Fine *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Healthy>open The door
*Dafur the Dwarf* leaves up.

! S HP:Fine *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Healthy>That's impossible, I'm afraid.
You lightly crush *Lenu the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.

! S HP:Fine *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
A Ruined Watchtower
*Dafur the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

! S HP:Fine>d
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! S HP:Fine>
*Dafur the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

! S HP:Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.
*Dafur the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf*:Healthy>fd
You flee head over heels.
A Ruined Watchtower
Exits: down.

o S HP:Fine>
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Dafur the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! S HP:Fine>hit *elf
**Lenu the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
*Dafur the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You're already fighting!

! S HP:Fine *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! S HP:Fine *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You crush *Lenu the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.

! S HP:Fine *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! S HP:Fine *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Dafur the Dwarf* cleaves your left arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
*Lenu the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* leaves up.

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Lenu the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
You crush *Dafur the Dwarf*'s left leg very hard and tickle it.

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Lenu the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You flee head over heels.
A Ruined Watchtower
Exits: down.

o S HP:Fine>d
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Dafur the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! S HP:Fine>hit *dwarf
*open The door*Dafur the Dwarf* leaves up.
They aren't here.

! S HP:Fine>That's impossible, I'm afraid.

! S HP:Fine>open The door
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
*Dafur the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* leaves up.

! S HP:Fine>
*Dafur the Dwarf* cleaves your right hand extremely hard.

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
A Ruined Watchtower
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

! S HP:Fine>d
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Dafur the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
## I thought I better hit dwarf down, my best chance to win.. ##

! S HP:Fine>hit *dwarf
*You crush *Dafur the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf
**Lenu the Half-Elf* slashes your body and tickles it.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* slashes your right leg and tickles it.
Your bash at *Dafur the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf*:Fine>label x
Ok.

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*Lenu the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*Lenu the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* leaves up.

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*Lenu the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
You strongly crush *Dafur the Dwarf* (x)'s right leg and tickle it.

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*Lenu the Half-Elf* leaves up.

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*Lenu the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*Lenu the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
A Ruined Watchtower
Exits: down.

o S HP:Fine>dhit x
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! S HP:Fine>
You crush *
Dafur the Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>f
*Lenu the Half-Elf* leaves up.
You will attempt to flee!

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>d
You flee head over heels.
A Ruined Watchtower
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

! S HP:Fine>
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>hit x
*Lenu the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
You're already fighting!

! S HP:Fine *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
A Ruined Watchtower
Exits: down.

o S HP:Fine>d
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! S HP:Fine>hit x
You approach *Dafur the Dwarf* (x), trying to crush him.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your left hand very hard and tickles it.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
A Ruined Watchtower
Exits: down.

o S HP:Hurt>100cha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100

o S HP:Hurt>dhit x
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! S HP:Hurt>
*
Dafur the Dwarf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You're already fighting!
*Lenu the Half-Elf* leaves up.
You crush *Dafur the Dwarf* (x)'s body hard and tickle it.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>open The door
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>d
*Lenu the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
A Ruined Watchtower
Exits: down.

o S HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt>bash x
You don't see any x here.

o S HP:Hurt>dhit xbash x
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your right foot extremely hard.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* leaves up.
You crush *Dafur the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickle it.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
You're already fighting!

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*
Lenu the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* barely slashes your right arm and tickles it.
Your bash at *Dafur the Dwarf* (x) sends him sprawling.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>open The door
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>open The door
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>open The door
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>open The door
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*Lenu the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>open The door
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
You strongly crush *Dafur the Dwarf* (x)'s left leg and tickle it.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*Lenu the Half-Elf* fails to slash you.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) snores loudly.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*Lenu the Half-Elf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
A Ruined Watchtower
Exits: down.

o S HP:Hurt>d
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) leaves up.

! S HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.

! S HP:Hurt>u
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from above.
A Ruined Watchtower
Exits: down.

o S HP:Hurt>hit xbash x
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt>d
You don't see any x here.

o S HP:Hurt>hit x
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* fails to slash you.
You strongly crush *Lenu the Half-Elf*'s right foot and tickle it.

! S HP:Hurt *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Fine>bash x
You're already fighting!

! S HP:Hurt *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*
Dafur the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your body extremely hard.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* leaves up.

f! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>You flee head over heels.
A Ruined Watchtower
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

! S HP:Hurt>hit xd
*Lenu the Half-Elf* leaves down.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt>
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! S HP:Hurt>hit xbash x
You approach *Dafur the Dwarf* (x), trying to crush him.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*
Dafur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* slashes your left leg and tickles it.
Your bash at *Dafur the Dwarf* (x) sends him sprawling.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
You crush *Dafur the Dwarf* (x)'s right hand extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>exa x
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) has several bruises.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) seems to have:
       A light wound at the right hand,
       A light wound at the body.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) is using: 
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a large metal wall shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a great helm (used)
<worn on body>       a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a heavy pair of vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thick pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (dented)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*Lenu the Half-Elf* barely slashes your right arm and tickles it.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>sm
You smile viciously.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You strongly crush *Dafur the Dwarf* (x)'s left hand and tickle it.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*Lenu the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! S HP:Hurt *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) leaves up.
## unfortunately outbashing doesn't help when you have the Cruellyspiked mace! ##

! S HP:Hurt *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
A Ruined Watchtower
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: down.

! S HP:Hurt>
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) leaves down.

o S HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt>dhit x
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! S HP:Hurt>
*
Lenu the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You crush *Dafur the Dwarf* (x)'s right leg very hard and tickle it.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

! S HP:Wounded *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>f
You will attempt to flee!

! S HP:Wounded *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>d
You flee head over heels.
A Ruined Watchtower
Exits: down.

o S HP:Wounded>
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! S HP:Wounded>open The door
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

! S HP:Wounded *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You crush *Dafur the Dwarf* (x)'s left leg very hard.

! S HP:Wounded *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! S HP:Wounded *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

! S HP:Wounded *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
A Ruined Watchtower
Exits: down.

o S HP:Wounded>dhit x
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! S HP:Wounded>bash x
You approach *Dafur the Dwarf* (x), trying to crush him.

! S HP:Wounded *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*
Dafur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

! S HP:Wounded>
*Lenu the Half-Elf* strongly slashes your right foot.

! S HP:Wounded *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Fine>u
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from above.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! S HP:Wounded *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Fine>f
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You crush *Lenu the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.

! S HP:Bad *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Fine>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! S HP:Bad *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Fine>d
You flee head over heels.
A Ruined Watchtower
Exits: down.

o S HP:Bad>
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! S HP:Bad>hit x
You approach *Dafur the Dwarf* (x), trying to crush him.

! S HP:Bad *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *Lenu the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

! S HP:Bad *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! S HP:Bad *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You crush *Dafur the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm very hard.

! S HP:Bad *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
A Ruined Watchtower
Exits: down.

o S HP:Bad>d
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! S HP:Bad>hit x
You approach *Dafur the Dwarf* (x), trying to crush him.

! S HP:Bad *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>bash x
*Lenu the Half-Elf* leaves up.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
*Lenu the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Lenu the Half-Elf* slashes your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You flee head over heels.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
A Ruined Watchtower
Exits: down.

o S HP:Bad>
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from below.

! S HP:Bad>d
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! S HP:Bad>
*Lenu the Half-Elf* leaves up.

o S HP:Bad>0cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

o S HP:Bad>
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from above.

! S HP:Bad>u
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You crush *Dafur the Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! S HP:Bad *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>hit x
You're already fighting!
*Lenu the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.

! S HP:Bad *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*Lenu the Half-Elf* lightly slashes your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

! S HP:Bad *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
A Ruined Watchtower
Exits: down.

o S HP:Bad>open The door
You don't see any door here.

o S HP:Bad>d
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! S HP:Bad>open The door
*Lenu the Half-Elf* leaves up.
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

! S HP:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
A Ruined Watchtower
*Lenu the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

! S HP:Bad>d
The Guard House
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

! S HP:Bad>hit x
*Lenu the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
You approach *Dafur the Dwarf* (x), trying to crush him.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

! S HP:Awful *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>bash x
*Lenu the Half-Elf* barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You crush *Dafur the Dwarf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard.

! S HP:Awful *Dafur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*
Dafur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
## 2v1, hitfleeing an awful opponent, mmkay? ##
*Lenu the Half-Elf* lightly slashes your body and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

! S HP:Awful *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Fine>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! S HP:Awful *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Fine>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! S HP:Awful *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Fine>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from above.

! S HP:Awful *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Fine>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! S HP:Awful *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Fine>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Lenu the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

! S HP:Awful *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! S HP:Awful *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Dafur the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o S HP:Dying *Lenu the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You are dead! Sorry...

o S HP:Awful>stat
OB: 103%, DB: -34%, PB: 0%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 442. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 378,224 xp, 691 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- Mandos sleep for 6 days. ## but ofCOURSE! what wps did i have? like 2.. ##
## mmkay, ohwell I had a bit of fun! ##

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2003/07/04 16:00, Sardotjen:   
I was wondering why smooth showed up in my trophy!
Thanks zorcs for giving me another spot on the warlords list. :)

2003/07/04 16:07, Shrimp: 
np, i'm always glad to help Tarkhnarb, they never overkill :)

2003/07/04 16:15, Leikzum:   
Dafur you'll win the wimp of the month award soon :p

2003/07/04 16:35, Andróg:   
oh... truelly cruelly spiked log!

2003/07/04 16:38, Andróg:   
PS! Next time please edit out all that sitting/walking/etc... 80% of the log is just 'page down' otherwise.

2003/07/04 16:41, Dafur: 
why ? leikzum, because you decided to go in malardil with me and berwen, you had all the advantage outside, so was your choise and you dident even die.

and for this log berwen tells me he died to a warrior and ask for me to check it out, i go there and lenu says he got portal, why shouldent we go in ?

just shut up will ya.

2003/07/04 16:43, Dafur: 
if it was you in malardil leikzum cant remember. sorry if i'm wrong.

2003/07/04 16:45, Shrimp: 
then i'm just a little bit curious how he got key, that's not a place u keep key at.

still i want to know who blocked too, that was cool

2003/07/04 16:53, Dafur: 
it was lenu that blocked and aparently he had key a long time, properly located berwen ? dunno

2003/07/04 17:05, Berwen:   
Thought I could have a fun fight with badly eq'd warrior and that I could get myself out if trouble. Unfortuately someone decided to block the orc in and missed that I had entered. This sure made me very angry at first but now afterwards I find it kind of funny too.
Grats on kills, comfs on mandos, it sucks.

2003/07/04 17:05, Hashtak: 
Go wimpy vs smiters next time you noob! (=

2003/07/04 17:51, Dáf: 
haha! i kicked your arses!

2003/07/04 18:01, Shrimp: 
Hashtak is probably right, but with that mace i got like 60ob,80 def wimpy, i think wimpy mode would just make him hit me, but i not hit him *shrug*

and what goes for you Daf, you kicked MY arse (which you should do with a warsword vs mace), zubatej didn't hit you ONCE.

why did u just sit shady the next hour? *burp*

2003/07/04 19:09, Devastator: 
Tsk boring 2 pukes for a shitty equiped zorc :p

2003/07/04 20:20, Dáf: 
Sat shady because i was semi afk!

2003/07/04 20:51, Gray: 
Tsk 2 orc warriors killed puke thief in closeable, and then orc warrior soloed puke mage with non-fresh armour - tsk, tsk! :P

Well no offence to log poster, you fight like real zorc - kill everything underpowered, and flee when real opponents come! Or die, when can't flee.

2003/07/04 21:56, Kao: 
Great Log, i liked.
Seems Smooth was with very bad lag, or your link is 1ms?
Gray, plz post some logs, i want to see what you call LOG.

2003/07/04 23:05, Aschit: 
Gray, I would LOVE to see you do better in that situation. Would you stay and fight the 6 overkillers? Would you somehow win in crap eq vs the 2 that portalled in?

Exactly what is your point? ;)

2003/07/05 00:57, Eolo: 
I'd love to see Gray do better then anything.
He only speaks, does NOTHING.

And yeah, i am intelligent enough to clap if he posts something nice.

2003/07/05 10:17, Gray: 
Hmmmm... you guys ever though that I could probably been 100% serious posting previous comment? Did I say anything like 'crap log, don't post such shit anymore'? Ok, for ones who need translation:

Re: Devastator: tsk tsk, don't whine on overkilling pukes - your lovely minions just did the same in exactly same log. Log itself was ok, at least something to read, and on correct logs section as well.

2003/07/05 12:36, Björn: 
Lenu didn't spell Shrimp once what I saw, I think he was pretty low mana after portaling, so I wouldn't blame him for entering too. But Dafur should perhaps be fighting little harder orcs!

2003/07/06 01:23, Dafur: 
hmpf, tell me where to find em and i try, i certainly wont run at hurt like so many others.

besides that no reason for me not to enter for a orc that has just killed my rl friend that ask for me to help get eq back. i will do anything for my friends on mume even if its overkilling, trapping or what ever, just not linkless killing tho.

2003/07/06 12:02, Shrimp: 
okok, i was not logging this as a whine log, not that it is good pk, but it says 'normal logs, not so interesting blabla', and from what i've seen been posted on other logs, i think it's nothing to flame.
and when i die, it's almost every time in portaltrap, this time atleast i got Berwen, and you guys didn't portal in tons so i'm pretty happy, with an ornate and full metal, i bet i would've beaten you both, Dafur and Lenu..

2003/07/06 12:04, Shrimp: 
and yeah, that 'mmkay' i've gotten from Beavies and Butthead do America, just can't bloody get it out of my head! ARGHH


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back