Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Saturday Fighting (Nazgum)comments   back
(8351 hits. Posted 2003/07/20)
### Just something to read, various snippits from fighting on saturday ###
NOTE:  You know you all want something to read, so why flame someone for posting something,
so no this ain't a great log, but its something to read!

o CSW>s
A Road through the Grey Mountains
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Karoth the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Tevat the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Zmrd the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.
You begin to see some clouds.
### I track Karoth around in a circle and ignore the others ###

o CSW Move:Tired>n
Kraak yells from the east 'come on in'

o CSW>
Mossy Path
*Karoth the Zaugurz Orc* is sleeping here.
Exits: north, south.
Aha, you have found your victim!

o CSW Move:Tired>back karoth
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
Tankist yells faintly from the south 'woot'
agg/-\dra|/-*Karoth the Zaugurz Orc* makes a strange sound, as you place a black runed
dagger in his back.
*Karoth the Zaugurz Orc* tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

o CSW *Karoth the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>cha mood agg
Ok.
*Karoth the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Karoth the Zaugurz Orc* leaves south.

o CSW>kill karoth
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a weapon sheath.
You confidently draw a mighty dwarven axe, looking very evil-minded.

o CSW>s
They aren't here.

o CSW>kill karoth
A Crumbling Road
*Karoth the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW Move:Tired>ekill karoth
You approach *Karoth the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to cleave him.

o CSW Move:Tired *Karoth the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Karoth the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Karoth the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

o CSW Move:Tired>kill karoth
They aren't here.

o CSW Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CSW Move:Tired>ekill karoth
A Broken Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CSW Move:Tired>ekill karoth
They aren't here.

o CSW Move:Tired>
A Road through the Grey Mountains
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Zmrd the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here scouting.
*Tevat the Zaugurz Orc* is resting here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Zmrd the Zaugurz Orc* stops scouting northwards.

o CSW Move:Tired>kill karoth
*Tevat the Zaugurz Orc* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
They aren't here.

o CSW Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CSW Move:Tired>
*Zmrd the Zaugurz Orc* cleaves your left foot extremely hard.
*Zmrd the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave him.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Zmrd the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>n
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* strongly cleaves your left arm and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Zmrd the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Grey Mountains
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A large sack is on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
A Road through the Grey Mountains
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Tahkr the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Zmrd the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Tevat the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You begin to see some clouds.
### Karoth spams zoc so I go to look for him ###

o CSW>s
Winding Tunnel
Exits: north, up.

o CSW>o CSW>n
Natural Tunnel
Tankist is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW>ex
North - Dried-Up Underground Stream
South - Winding Tunnel

o CSW>ns
Dried-Up Underground Stream
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, west.
Kraak narrates 'you hanh to porxal on solo noname zorc? :P'

o CSW>
Natural Tunnel
Tankist is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW>
Tankist quietly scouts southwards...

o CSW>
Tankist stops scouting southwards.

o CSW>
Dreg narrates 'safe'

o CSW>n
Tankist quietly scouts northwards...

o CSW>w
Dried-Up Underground Stream
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, west.

o CSW>
Steep Tunnel
A small mushroom grows nearby.
Exits: north, east, up.

o CSW>e
Dried-Up Underground Stream
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, west.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

o CSW>w
Steep Tunnel
A small mushroom grows nearby.
Exits: north, east, up.

o CSW>n
Branching Tunnels
A hungry warg is here, fighting *a Zaugurz Orc*.
*a Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south.
*a Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges a hungry warg's attempt to hit him.
*a Zaugurz Orc* pierces a hungry warg's right hindfoot extremely hard.

o CSW>e
Digtakh narrates 'no since I dont have key'
Sloping Tunnel
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Exits: north, east, west.
Bulgotha has arrived from the east.

o CSW>n
A Zaugurz officer has arrived from the east.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the east.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the east.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the east.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the east.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

o CSW>The tunnel slopes heavily upwards, until you find yourself on a warm ledge.
Warm Ledge
A filthy straw pallet is lying here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
Exits: south.

o CSW>sw
You descend through a narrow and very steep tunnel.
Sloping Tunnel
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Bulgotha, the Captain of the Zaugurz outpost, is standing here.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CSW>n
Branching Tunnels
A hungry warg is here, fighting *a Zaugurz Orc*.
*a Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south.

o CSW>
Sloping Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o CSW>ww
Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW>
Tunnel
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: east, up.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.

o CSW>u
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.

o CSW>u
Steep Tunnel
Exits: *south*, (up), down.

o CSW>back karoth
Cave Overlooking a Trail
Exits: (down).
You have found Grobb!
Grobb leaves his hiding place.
Grobb yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here on the Cave Overlooking a Trail!'

* CSW>Backstab whom?
You swiftly dodge Grobb's attempt to slash you.
You try to pierce Grobb, but he parries successfully.

* CSW Grobb:Healthy>df
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CSW Grobb:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Steep Tunnel
Exits: *south*, (up), down.

o CSW>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from below.

o CSW>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from below.

o CSW>d
Tunnel
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: east, up.

o CSW>ee
Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
A Zaugurz uruk has arrived from the east.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the east.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the east.

o CSW>
Sloping Tunnel
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Bulgotha, the Captain of the Zaugurz outpost, is standing here.
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
*a Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
You swiftly dodge Bulgotha's attempt to stab you.
A Zaugurz soldier tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
Bulgotha swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

o CSW Bulgotha:Healthy>s
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash you.
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash you.

o CSW Bulgotha:Healthy>
A Zaugurz officer lightly crushes your left arm and tickles it.

o CSW HP:Fine Bulgotha:Healthy>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash you.
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash you.
A Zaugurz uruk has arrived from the south.
A Zaugurz officer has arrived from the south.
A Zaugurz officer has arrived from the south.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the south.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the south.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the south.

o CSW HP:Fine Bulgotha:Healthy>es
You flee head over heels.
Tunnel
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Exits: east, west.
You have found *a Zaugurz Orc*!

o CSW HP:Fine>
Sloping Tunnel
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Bulgotha, the Captain of the Zaugurz outpost, is standing here.
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Exits: south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>s
Branching Tunnels
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>s
Steep Tunnel
A small mushroom grows nearby.
Exits: north, east, up.

o CSW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Fine>es
Dried-Up Underground Stream
Exits: [east], south, west.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Natural Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.

o CSW HP:Fine>s
Digtakh narrates 'but I'll let him wait out his fate!'

o CSW HP:Fine>
Winding Tunnel
Exits: north, up.

o CSW HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.

o CSW HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.

o CSW HP:Fine>whe
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.

o CSW HP:Fine>Players in your zone
--------------------
Nazgum               - Winding Tunnel
Tankist              - Close to the Top

o CSW>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.

o CSW>l
Winding Tunnel

o CSW>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.

o CSW>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.

o CSW>l
Winding Tunnel

o CSW>stat
OB: 80%, DB: 50%, PB: 93%, Armour: 63%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,304,958 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 210. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength

o CSW>sco
386/386 hits, 44/44 mana, and 91/153 moves.

o CSW>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (brand new)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a pair of chain mail gloves (used)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (brand new)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a sturdy weapon harness
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a weapon sheath
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

o CSW>wimcha mood wim
Ok.

o CSW>n
Natural Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o CSW>nw
Dried-Up Underground Stream
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, west.
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash you.
You pierce a Zaugurz soldier's left arm hard.

o CSW a Zaugurz soldier:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Zaugurz officer tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

o CSW a Zaugurz soldier:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Zaugurz soldier tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash you.

o CSW a Zaugurz soldier:Fine>f
A Zaugurz uruk tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

o CSW a Zaugurz soldier:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o CSW a Zaugurz soldier:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Steep Tunnel
A small mushroom grows nearby.
Exits: north, east, up.

o CSW>n
Branching Tunnels
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south.

o CSW>e
Sloping Tunnel
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Bulgotha, the Captain of the Zaugurz outpost, is standing here.
*a Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

o CSW>e
You swiftly dodge Bulgotha's attempt to stab you.
A Zaugurz soldier tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
A Zaugurz uruk tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.
You try to pierce Bulgotha, but he parries successfully.

o CSW Bulgotha:Healthy>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CSW Bulgotha:Healthy>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

o CSW Bulgotha:Healthy>e
A Zaugurz soldier fails to slash you.
You flee head over heels.
Gathering Hall
You see a bloody, disgusting scalp lying on the ground.
A large bulletin board is mounted here.
*Karoth the Zaugurz Orc* is sleeping here.  ### ah good sleeping ###
Exits: north, south, west.

o CSW>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Bulgotha has arrived from the west.

o CSW>
Well Hall
A circular stone well has been built here.
Exits: south, west.

o CSW>wn
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.

o CSW>
Forge Cave
Ammunk is standing here by his forge.
Exits: north, east.

! CSW>back karoth
Partially Caved-in Mine Tunnel
An old, sturdy mine cart stands here on the end of a pair of iron rails.
Exits: south.

o CSW>Backstab whom?

o CSW>s
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.

o CSW>e
Forge Cave
Ammunk is standing here by his forge.
Exits: north, east.

! CSW>s
Well Hall
A circular stone well has been built here.
Exits: south, west.

o CSW>w
Gathering Hall
You see a bloody, disgusting scalp lying on the ground.
A large bulletin board is mounted here.
*Karoth the Zaugurz Orc* is sleeping here.
Bulgotha, the Captain of the Zaugurz outpost, is standing here.
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Exits: north, south, west.

o CSW>n
Sloping Tunnel
*a Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CSW>s
The tunnel slopes heavily upwards, until you find yourself on a warm ledge.
Warm Ledge
A filthy straw pallet is lying here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
Exits: south.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.

o CSW>w
You descend through a narrow and very steep tunnel.
Sloping Tunnel
*a Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Exits: north, east, west.
*a Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

o CSW>
Branching Tunnels
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o CSW>se
Steep Tunnel
A small mushroom grows nearby.
*a Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, up.
A Zaugurz uruk has arrived from the north.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the north.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the north.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the north.
A Zaugurz officer has arrived from the north.

o CSW>s
Dried-Up Underground Stream
Exits: [east], south, west.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

o CSW>
Natural Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o CSW>
Azreal narrates 'its xo DT?'

o CSW>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.

o CSW>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.

o CSW>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.

o CSW>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.

o CSW>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the north.

o CSW>nw
Dried-Up Underground Stream
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, west.
You have found *a Zaugurz Orc*!
*a Zaugurz Orc* stops scouting southwards.

o CSW>n
*a Zaugurz Orc* leaves west sneaking.
Steep Tunnel
A small mushroom grows nearby.
Exits: north, east, up.
You have found *a Zaugurz Orc*!

o CSW>
Branching Tunnels
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south.

o CSW>eback karoth
Sloping Tunnel
Exits: north, east, west.

o CSW>e
Backstab whom?

o CSW>back karoth
Gathering Hall
You see a bloody, disgusting scalp lying on the ground.
A large bulletin board is mounted here.
*Karoth the Zaugurz Orc* is sleeping here.
Bulgotha, the Captain of the Zaugurz outpost, is standing here.
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Exits: north, south, west.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.

o CSW>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.
Digtakh narrates 'it being?'
Bulgotha says 'loot, proving your value to our chieftain.'
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.
A Zaugurz uruk tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.
A Zaugurz uruk swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

o CSW a Zaugurz uruk:Healthy>w
A Zaugurz soldier tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

o CSW a Zaugurz uruk:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash you.

o CSW a Zaugurz uruk:Healthy>f
Bulgotha stabs your left leg very hard and tickles it.
A Zaugurz uruk has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz officer has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz officer has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the west.

o CSW HP:Fine a Zaugurz uruk:Healthy>n
You flee head over heels.
Sloping Tunnel
Exits: north, east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>The tunnel slopes heavily upwards, until you find yourself on a warm ledge.
Warm Ledge
A filthy straw pallet is lying here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
Exits: south.

o CSW HP:Fine>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.

o CSW HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.

o CSW HP:Fine>s
A Zaugurz uruk has arrived from the south.
A Zaugurz officer has arrived from the south.
A Zaugurz officer has arrived from the south.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the south.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the south.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the south.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
You descend through a narrow and very steep tunnel.
Sloping Tunnel
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
Bulgotha, the Captain of the Zaugurz outpost, is standing here.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
back karothA Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Exits: north, east, west.
A Zaugurz uruk has arrived from the east.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the east.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the east.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Gathering Hall
You see a bloody, disgusting scalp lying on the ground.
A large bulletin board is mounted here.
*Karoth the Zaugurz Orc* is sleeping here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
Bulgotha has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz uruk has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz officer has arrived from the west.
You swiftly dodge Bulgotha's attempt to stab you.
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash you.
Bulgotha swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

o CSW HP:Fine Bulgotha:Healthy>
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz officer's attempt to crush you.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

o CSW HP:Fine Bulgotha:Healthy>
A Zaugurz uruk lightly smites your right arm and tickles it.
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash you.
A Zaugurz soldier lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.
A Zaugurz officer has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz soldier joins Bulgotha's fight.
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash you.

o CSW HP:Fine Bulgotha:Healthy>f
A Zaugurz uruk has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz uruk has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz officer has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz officer has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the west.

o CSW HP:Fine Bulgotha:Healthy>w
You flee head over heels.
Battle Training Cave
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Gorkolung the Zaugurz master warrior is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Fine>n
A Zaugurz uruk has arrived from the north.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the north.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the north.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the north.
A Zaugurz officer has arrived from the north.
Bulgotha has arrived from the north.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Gathering Hall
You see a bloody, disgusting scalp lying on the ground.
A large bulletin board is mounted here.
*Karoth the Zaugurz Orc* is sleeping here.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Exits: north, south, west.
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz officer's attempt to crush you.

o CSW HP:Fine a Zaugurz officer:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash you.
A Zaugurz uruk tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash you.
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash you.
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash you.
A Zaugurz officer joins a Zaugurz soldier's fight.
A Zaugurz officer barely crushes your body and tickles it.

o CSW HP:Fine a Zaugurz officer:Healthy>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CSW HP:Fine a Zaugurz officer:Healthy>w
You flee head over heels.
Sloping Tunnel
Exits: north, east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Branching Tunnels
Exits: north, east, south.
You have found *a Zaugurz Orc*!

o CSW HP:Fine>
*a Zaugurz Orc* leaves east sneaking.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Fine>n
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Sloping Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Tunnel
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Tunnel
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: east, up.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.

o CSW HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.

o CSW HP:Fine>u
Steep Tunnel
Exits: *south*, (up), down.

o CSW HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from below.

o CSW HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from below.

o CSW HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from below.

o CSW HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from below.

o CSW HP:Fine>
A Zaugurz uruk has arrived from below.
A Zaugurz officer has arrived from below.
A Zaugurz officer has arrived from below.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from below.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from below.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from below.

o CSW HP:Fine>d
You hear some apparently close noise coming from below.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
Tunnel
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: east, up.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
Tunnel
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Sloping Tunnel
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
Bulgotha has arrived from the south.

o CSW HP:Fine>se
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
Branching Tunnels
Exits: north, east, south.
You smell blood.

o CSW HP:Fine>back karoth
Sloping Tunnel
Exits: north, east, west.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Gathering Hall
You see a bloody, disgusting scalp lying on the ground.
A large bulletin board is mounted here.
*Karoth the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Tevat the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
You have found *a Zaugurz Orc*!
### bah stupid tevat woke him up, he was dead this time too, no mobs ###

o CSW HP:Fine>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.
*a Zaugurz Orc* leaves north sneaking.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.
It looks like *Karoth the Zaugurz Orc* found you out.
### So I leave ###
### ...  Some bn narrates bogger * 8 killed khuzur, someone tracks them as leaving
sage 6 ticks ago, so we gather a group and enter moria ###
*Taki the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Mukluk the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.
*Gabor the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Tianbao the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
### They spend some time running around, they never checked e gate :p  Finally they go
balrog so we meet em there ###
Road of Terror
Exits: north, east, south.
Plutarch has arrived from the east.
Sogard has arrived from the east.
Britney has arrived from the east.
Gorgoun has arrived from the east.
Tucker has arrived from the east.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the east.
Kraak has arrived from the east.
Dreg has arrived from the east.
Smallfist has arrived from the east.
### we were both in groups of 10, so 10 on 10 clash! (azreal don't count cause he was lvl 7 bn :p) ###

! CW HP:Fine>scou n
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.

! CW HP:Fine>
You quietly scout northwards...
Before the Dread Portal
There are three war arrows here.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of a dragon column is lying here.
The corpse of a dragon column is lying here.
*Tianbao the Half-Elf* is resting here (glowing).
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here scouting.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
You see *Bogger the Dwarf* scouting from the north!
You stop scouting.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*n
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
Before the Dread Portal
You see three war arrows on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of a dragon column is lying here.
The corpse of a dragon column is lying here.
*Tianbao the Half-Elf* is resting here (glowing).
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
Azreal has arrived from the south.
Plutarch has arrived from the south.
Sogard has arrived from the south.
Britney has arrived from the south.
Gorgoun has arrived from the south.
Tucker has arrived from the south.
Necro has arrived from the south.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the south.
Kraak has arrived from the south.
Dreg has arrived from the south.
Smallfist has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf
*You try to pierce *Bogger the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Bogger the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
Baz leaves his hiding place.

! CW HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>kill *dwarf*
Plutarch strongly hits *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*'s body.
*a Dwarf* crushes your left leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

! CW HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
You see *Gabor the Dwarf* scouting from the north!

! CW HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>Britney pounds *
Bogger the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and tickles it.
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

! CW HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>l
Azreal joins your fight.
Azreal fails to stab *Bogger the Dwarf*.

! CW HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Before the Dread Portal
You see three war arrows on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of a dragon column is lying here.
The corpse of a dragon column is lying here.
*Tianbao the Half-Elf* is resting here (glowing).
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting Plutarch.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Azreal the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
Plutarch the Troll is here, fighting *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*.
Sogard is standing here.
Baz is standing here.
Britney is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
Gorgoun is standing here.
Tucker is standing here.
Necro is standing here.
The shadow of Gumak the Uruk-hai is floating here.
Kraak is standing here trying to concentrate.
Dreg the Black Numenorean is standing here (shrouded).
Smallfist the Troll is standing here.
Britney recites a purple scroll.
Britney is surrounded by a white aura.
A noxious cloud appears around Britney.
Dreg leaves south.
Kraak utters the words 'diesilla barh'

! CW HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Dreg has arrived from the south.
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.

! CW HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>l
Before the Dread Portal
You see three war arrows on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of a dragon column is lying here.
The corpse of a dragon column is lying here.
*Tianbao the Half-Elf* is resting here (glowing).
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Azreal the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
Plutarch the Troll is standing here.
Sogard is standing here.
Baz is standing here.
Britney is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf* (glowing).
Gorgoun is standing here trying to concentrate.
Tucker is standing here.
Necro is standing here trying to concentrate.
The shadow of Gumak the Uruk-hai is floating here.
Kraak is standing here trying to concentrate.
Smallfist the Troll is standing here.
Dreg the Black Numenorean is standing here (shrouded).
*Theodor the Rohir Man* joins *Bogger the Dwarf*'s fight.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* strongly pounds your right arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Kraak utters the words 'diesilla barh'

! CW HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>gp
Tucker pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
*Bogger the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

! CW HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>get purplescroll 2.sable
You can't find a purplescroll in the 2.sable.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Britney sends *Bogger the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.
You lightly pierce *Bogger the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>wim
*Tianbao the Half-Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
cha mood wim
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
Road of Terror
Exits: north, east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Fine>n
*Tianbao the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine>
*
Tianbao the Half-Elf* leaves south.
Before the Dread Portal
There are three war arrows here.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
The corpse of a dragon column is lying here.
The corpse of a dragon column is lying here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Britney.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Britney.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Azreal the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Plutarch the Troll is standing here.
Sogard is standing here.
Baz is standing here.
Britney is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf* (glowing).
Gorgoun is standing here trying to concentrate.
Tucker is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
Necro is standing here trying to concentrate.
The shadow of Gumak the Uruk-hai is floating here.
Kraak is standing here trying to concentrate.
Smallfist the Troll is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
Dreg the Black Numenorean is standing here (shrouded).
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, south.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Fine>
Plutarch sends *Aerie the Half-Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CW HP:Fine>cha wim 200
*a Dwarf* approaches Sogard, trying to crush him.
Sogard pounds *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine>ke
Kraak begins some strange incantations...
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Sogard staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*
hits him.
Plutarch hits *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine>Wimpy set to: 200

! CW HP:Fine>kd! CW HP:Fine>
k *elf*
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
Necro utters the word 'pabraw'
Necro raises his voice and ancient powers make *Aerie the Half-Elf* twist in
pain.
*a Dwarf* crushes Sogard's left foot extremely hard.
Britney pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

kd! CW HP:Fine>
Dreg leaves south.
Azreal leaves south.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Dreg has arrived from the south.
Gorgoun begins some strange incantations...

kill *dwarf*! CW HP:Fine>
Necro begins some strange incantations...
Kraak utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Aerie the Half-Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Kraak hits
her.
Tucker pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine>
Dreg begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.
Smallfist hits *Bogger the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
*Bogger the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves south.
kill *dwarf*Sogard approaches *Aerie the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.
Azreal has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
Smallfist joins Plutarch's fight.
k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Sogard staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*
hits him.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf
**Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Kraak begins some strange incantations...
k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>agg
They aren't here.
Plutarch strongly hits *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
Baz stops using a nasty orkish fang.
Baz masterfully draws a black horn shortbow.
They aren't here.
Necro utters the word 'pabraw'
Necro raises his voice and ancient powers make *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*
twist in pain.
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce Necro, but he parries successfully.
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges Necro's attempt to slash him.

! CW HP:Fine>
*
Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Bogger the Dwarf* yells loudly from the south 'out'
Baz nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
cha mood agg
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
Dreg leaves south.
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>Dreg has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.
Azreal leaves south.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
Dreg begins some strange incantations...
*Theodor the Rohir Man* sends Britney sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*! CW HP:Fine>
Kraak begins some strange incantations...
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
Smallfist strongly hits *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine>
Sogard strongly pounds *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine>
Sogard panics, and attempts to flee.
Sogard leaves south.

kill *elf*! CW HP:Fine>
Azreal has arrived from the south.
Baz strongly shoots *Aerie the Half-Elf*'s head.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* is shaken with spasm as the venom enters her body!
*Theodor the Rohir Man* pounds Britney's left leg extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine>
Baz nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
Necro begins some strange incantations...
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

kill *elf*! CW HP:Fine>
*Aerie the Half-Elf* seems to have recovered her senses.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* slashes Plutarch's right foot extremely hard.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aerie the Half-Elf* leaves south.

! CW HP:Fine>
You pierce *
Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Necro:Healthy>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Necro:Healthy>s
You're already fighting!
Kraak begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Fine *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Necro:Healthy>kill *elf
*Tucker strongly pounds *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot.
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt Necro:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce Necro, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt Necro:Healthy>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.

! CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>s
Dreg leaves south.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*s
Road of Terror
Dreg the Black Numenorean is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: north, east, south.
Plutarch has arrived from the north.
Gorgoun has arrived from the north.
Tucker has arrived from the north.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the north.
Kraak has arrived from the north.
Smallfist has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>
*
Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
s*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.
kill *elf*Road of Terror
Sogard is standing here.
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
Azreal has arrived from the north.
Plutarch has arrived from the north.
Gorgoun has arrived from the north.
Tucker has arrived from the north.
Necro has arrived from the north.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the north.
Kraak has arrived from the north.
Dreg has arrived from the north.
Smallfist has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine>
You pierce *
Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot.

! CW HP:Fine *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>Tucker joins your fight.
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
kill *elf*kill *elf**Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges Kraak's attempt to slash him.
Baz leaves his hiding place.
Baz shoots *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*'s body very hard.
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* is shaken with spasm as the venom enters his body!
Tucker strongly pounds *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*'s body.
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.
Obsidian Hall
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The butchered corpse of Hshkhlahk the Dark Claw is lying here.
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
Azreal has arrived from the north.
Plutarch has arrived from the north.
Sogard has arrived from the north.
Gorgoun has arrived from the north.
Tucker has arrived from the north.
Necro has arrived from the north.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the north.
Kraak has arrived from the north.
Dreg has arrived from the north.
Smallfist has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine>
You approach *
Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pierce him.
Kraak approaches *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash him.
Smallfist leaves east.

! CW HP:Fine *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
Sogard pounds *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*'s head very hard and shatters it.

! CW HP:Fine *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>l
Necro stops using a dark broadsword.
Necro decisively draws a scourge.

! CW HP:Fine *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>Necro begins some strange incantations...
Obsidian Hall
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The butchered corpse of Hshkhlahk the Dark Claw is lying here.
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
Azreal the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Plutarch the Troll is standing here.
Sogard is here, fighting *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*.
Gorgoun is standing here.
Tucker is standing here.
Necro is standing here trying to concentrate.
The shadow of Gumak the Uruk-hai is floating here.
Kraak is here, fighting *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*.
Dreg the Black Numenorean is standing here trying to concentrate (shrouded).

! CW HP:Fine *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>kill *elf*
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* fails to pierce you.

! CW HP:Fine *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *elf
*kill *elf*They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>ekill *elf*
Dreadful Avenue
Smallfist the Troll is here, fighting *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*.
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: east, west.
Plutarch has arrived from the west.
Sogard has arrived from the west.
Gorgoun has arrived from the west.
Tucker has arrived from the west.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the west.
Kraak has arrived from the west.
Dreg has arrived from the west.
Plutarch hits *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters
it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry.
*Aelihel the Noldorin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Aelihel the Noldorin Elf*.

! CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>ke
Necro leaves his hiding place.

! CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.
Smallfist giggles.

! CW HP:Fine>
As Gorgoun greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops her!

! CW HP:Fine>
You bleed from open wounds.

! CW HP:Fine>l
As Tucker greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

! CW HP:Fine>
Dreadful Avenue
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Smallfist the Troll is standing here.
Plutarch the Troll is standing here.
Sogard is standing here.
Gorgoun is standing here.
Tucker is standing here.
Necro is standing here.
The shadow of Gumak the Uruk-hai is floating here.
Kraak is standing here.
Dreg the Black Numenorean is standing here (shrouded).
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.

! CW HP:Fine>e
Dreadful Avenue
Exits: east, west.
Plutarch has arrived from the west.
Sogard has arrived from the west.
Gorgoun has arrived from the west.
Tucker has arrived from the west.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the west.
Kraak has arrived from the west.
Dreg has arrived from the west.
Smallfist has arrived from the west.
### I had horrible move delay :p  No one knew moria, all patrols were dead tho so we managed
to get into smaller groups.  Bogger tries to get the scattered pukes into oakendoor.  We block
cleft and statuary ###

! CW HP:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west.
Gorgoun tries to slash *Bogger the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
Gorgoun swiftly dodges *Bogger the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave her.

! CW HP:Fine>
Smallfist strongly hits *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine>
Dreg begins some strange incantations...
Gorgoun begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Fine>
Kraak begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Fine>
Plutarch hits *Theodor the Rohir Man*'s right hand extremely hard.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* pounds Plutarch's left leg extremely hard and tickles
it.

! CW HP:Fine>
Sogard pounds *Theodor the Rohir Man*'s right foot extremely hard.
Dreg utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Bogger the Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Dreg hits him.
*Bogger the Dwarf* cleaves Gorgoun's left arm extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine>
Tucker pounds *Theodor the Rohir Man*'s body extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine>
Dreg begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* says 'e'

! CW HP:Fine>
Gorgoun begins some strange incantations...
Necro leaves his hiding place.
Necro begins some strange incantations...
*Theodor the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* leaves east.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Theodor the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.
Tucker approaches *Theodor the Rohir Man*, trying to pound him.

! CW HP:Fine>
Kraak begins some strange incantations...
Dreg utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Bogger the Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Dreg hits him.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine>
Plutarch approaches *Theodor the Rohir Man*, trying to hit him.

! CW HP:Fine>
Dreg begins some strange incantations...
*Theodor the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* leaves west.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves north.

! CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
Smallfist approaches *Theodor the Rohir Man*, trying to hit him.
Plutarch approaches *Theodor the Rohir Man*, trying to hit him.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *man*! CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
Tucker approaches *Theodor the Rohir Man*, trying to pound him.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* leaves west.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Theodor the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west.
Tucker approaches *Theodor the Rohir Man*, trying to pound him.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* strongly pounds Tucker's head and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
Plutarch hits *Theodor the Rohir Man*'s right arm very hard.

! CW HP:Fine>
You strongly pierce *
Theodor the Rohir Man*'s body and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Hurt Tucker:Fine>
You're already fighting!
Kraak tries to slash *Theodor the Rohir Man*, but he parries successfully.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* leaves east.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
Smallfist leaves east.

! CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>aggkill *man*cha mood agg
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>ekill *man*
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>e
The Royal Way
*Theodor the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: =east=, =west=.
Gorgoun has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *man
*You barely pierce *Theodor the Rohir Man*'s right leg and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Hurt>Kraak has arrived from the west.
Dreg has arrived from the west.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Hurt>kill *man
*Kraak approaches *Theodor the Rohir Man*, trying to slash him.
You're already fighting!
*Theodor the Rohir Man* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Hurt>Smallfist has arrived from the east.
You're already fighting!
Kraak lightly slashes *Theodor the Rohir Man*'s right arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Hurt>dra
Britney has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Hurt>kill *man*
Britney pounds *Theodor the Rohir Man*'s body extremely hard.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* swiftly dodges Gorgoun's attempt to slash him.
Tucker has arrived from the west.
Azreal has arrived from the west.
Sogard has arrived from the west.
Baz leaves his hiding place.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Hurt>Tucker leaves east.
Azreal leaves east.
Sogard leaves east.
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a weapon sheath.
You confidently draw a mighty dwarven axe, looking very evil-minded.
Plutarch has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Hurt>kill *man*
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Hurt>kill *man
*kill *man*You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
Smallfist leaves east.
You cleave *Theodor the Rohir Man*'s left arm extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Hurt>kill *man*
*Theodor the Rohir Man* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
Tucker has arrived from the east.
Azreal has arrived from the east.
Sogard has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
Kraak tries to slash *Theodor the Rohir Man*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
Britney sends *Theodor the Rohir Man* sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
Gorgoun says 'moi'

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Hurt>
Gorgoun slashes *Theodor the Rohir Man*'s right leg very hard.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Wounded>
*Theodor the Rohir Man* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* leaves east.

! CW HP:Fine>yell CHASE ITS SAFE
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine>Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>yell CHASE ITS SAFEkill *man
**Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.
Ok.
### all patrols were dead I wanted them to get on man! ###

! CW HP:Fine>
Britney Sings 'haha'
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>ekill *man*
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine>ekill *man*
The Royal Way
Smallfist the Troll is here, fighting *Theodor the Rohir Man*.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Smallfist.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
Gorgoun has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine>
You cleave *
Theodor the Rohir Man*'s right leg extremely hard.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Wounded Smallfist:Healthy>kill *man*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Theodor the Rohir Man* crushes Smallfist's right leg extremely hard and
tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Wounded Smallfist:Fine>
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Wounded Smallfist:Fine>kill *man*
You're already fighting!
*Theodor the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Wounded Smallfist:Fine>
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Wounded Smallfist:Fine>kill *man*
Tucker has arrived from the west.
Azreal has arrived from the west.
Sogard has arrived from the west.
Kraak has arrived from the west.
Dreg has arrived from the west.
You're already fighting!
Smallfist sends *Theodor the Rohir Man* sprawling with a powerful bash.
Baz leaves his hiding place.
Baz pierces *Theodor the Rohir Man*'s right foot hard.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Wounded Smallfist:Fine>kill *man*
Tucker leaves east.
Azreal leaves east.
Sogard leaves east.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Wounded Smallfist:Fine>Britney has arrived from the west.
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Wounded Smallfist:Fine>kill *man*
Necro has arrived from the west.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the west.
Britney tries to pound *Bogger the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Bogger the Dwarf* cleaves Britney's right arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Wounded Smallfist:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Theodor the Rohir Man* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Wounded Smallfist:Fine>kill *man*
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Wounded Smallfist:Fine>kill *man*
Tucker has arrived from the east.
Azreal has arrived from the east.
Sogard has arrived from the east.
Plutarch has arrived from the west.
Smallfist hits *Theodor the Rohir Man*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters
it.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Bad Smallfist:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Theodor the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Bad Smallfist:Fine>kill *man*
Tucker leaves west.
Azreal leaves west.
Sogard leaves west.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Bad Smallfist:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Bad Smallfist:Fine>kill *man*
Tucker has arrived from the west.
Azreal has arrived from the west.
Sogard has arrived from the west.
You bleed from open wounds.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Bad Smallfist:Fine>
*Theodor the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* leaves north.

! CW HP:Fine>Tucker leaves west.
Azreal leaves west.
Sogard leaves west.
They aren't here.
Britney screams URUK-MOI!!!

! CW HP:Fine>kill *man*n
Britney leaves west.
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
The Royal Antechamber
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, (west).
Gorgoun has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine>Smallfist has arrived from the south.
You try to cleave *Theodor the Rohir Man*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Bad>kill *man*
Smallfist approaches *Theodor the Rohir Man*, trying to hit him.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
Britney has arrived from the south.
Baz leaves his hiding place.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Bad>kill *man*
Britney approaches *Theodor the Rohir Man*, trying to pound him.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Bad>kill *man*
You're already fighting!
Smallfist hits *Theodor the Rohir Man*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
*Theodor the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Awful>kill *man*
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Kraak has arrived from the south.
Dreg has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
Gorgoun lightly slashes *Theodor the Rohir Man*'s right foot.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* licks his mouth and smiles.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Awful>kill *man*
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves east.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Awful>
*Theodor the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Awful>kill *man*
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Awful>
*Theodor the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Awful>kill *man*
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You cleave *Theodor the Rohir Man*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Theodor the Rohir Man* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! CW HP:Fine *Theodor the Rohir Man*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
Smallfist hits *Theodor the Rohir Man*'s right hand extremely hard and
shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Theodor the Rohir Man*'s death cry.
*Theodor the Rohir Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
Tucker has arrived from the south.
Azreal has arrived from the south.
Sogard has arrived from the south.
Smallfist gets an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer from the corpse of *a Man*.
Smallfist gets an engraved broadsword from the corpse of *a Man*.
Smallfist gets a ruby ring from the corpse of *a Man*.
Smallfist gets a red ruby from the corpse of *a Man*.
Smallfist gets a fine chain mail shirt from the corpse of *a Man*.
Smallfist gets a white chain mail coif from the corpse of *a Man*.
Smallfist gets a pair of plate greaves from the corpse of *a Man*.
Smallfist gets a pair of iron-shod boots from the corpse of *a Man*.
Smallfist gets a thick pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *a Man*.
Smallfist gets a pair of plate vambraces from the corpse of *a Man*.

! CW HP:Fine>kill *man*
Dreg begins some strange incantations...
They aren't here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* gets a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Bogger the Dwarf* gets a russet cloak from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Bogger the Dwarf* gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Bogger the Dwarf* gets a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks from the
corpse of *a Man*.
*Bogger the Dwarf* gets a mace from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Bogger the Dwarf* gets a broad silver belt from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Bogger the Dwarf* gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Bogger the Dwarf* gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Bogger the Dwarf* gets a hunting knife from the corpse of *a Man*.
*Bogger the Dwarf* gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Man*.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* puts a bejewelled shield in a leather backpack.
*Bogger the Dwarf* puts a russet cloak in a leather backpack.
*Bogger the Dwarf* puts a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks in a
leather backpack.
*Bogger the Dwarf* puts a mace in a leather backpack.
*Bogger the Dwarf* puts a broad silver belt in a leather backpack.
*Bogger the Dwarf* puts a sable pouch in a leather backpack.
*Bogger the Dwarf* puts a water skin in a leather backpack.
*Bogger the Dwarf* puts a hunting knife in a leather backpack.
### nothing else much happened in moria, I suck at leading people and had lag delay and no
one else knew area, so I was kinda suprised anyone died ###
### i lead a little group out of moria on lap past tbad bree to noc, killed a few pukes, did bbt,
then hit hashtak and some zorcs near dt so we head zoc... ###

o SW>nw
Dried-Up Underground Stream
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
Exits: [east], south, west.

o SW>n
Steep Tunnel
A small mushroom grows nearby.
Exits: north, east, up.

o SW>
Branching Tunnels
Exits: north, east, south.

o SW>ee
Sloping Tunnel
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Exits: north, east, west.

o SW>
Gathering Hall
A large bulletin board is mounted here.
Bulgotha, the Captain of the Zaugurz outpost, is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o SW>nw
Well Hall
A circular stone well has been built here.
Exits: south, west.

o SW>n
Forge Cave
Ammunk is standing here by his forge.
*Leikzum the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

! SW>back hashtak
Partially Caved-in Mine Tunnel
There is a wooden pipe carelessly left here.
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here turning a heavy wheel.
*a Zaugurz Orc* is resting here.
Exits: south.

o SW>Backstab whom?

o SW>s
Forge Cave
Ammunk is standing here by his forge.
*Leikzum the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

! SW>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.

! SW>nback *orc*
Partially Caved-in Mine Tunnel
There is a wooden pipe carelessly left here.
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here turning a heavy wheel.
*a Zaugurz Orc* is resting here.
Exits: south.

o SW>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* makes a strange sound, as you place a black runed
dagger in his back.
As *Tars the Zaugurz Orc* lets go of the heavy wheel it starts spinning the
other way.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
### no eq for u!! well zorcs been entering zoc a lot lately so we gotta return the
favour ###
### We standing hole, no tracks or nothing when this happens ###

o CW>
*Diss the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east riding a horse.

! CW>ke
Sogard (sog) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

! CW>Malak (m) sneers, 'n 2'
k *elf*
*Diss the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>
*Diss the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges Malak (m)'s attempt to cleave him.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>
Elizalde tells you 'ok coming from scarred area'

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>
*Diss the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* leaves east riding a horse.

o CW>
Malak leaves east riding a hungry warg.
You follow Malak.
Plains
*Diss the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a horse.
Sogard (sog) has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
Zordan has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

! CW>
Sogard (sog) tries to pound *Diss the Silvan Elf*, but he parries
successfully.

! CW>
*Diss the Silvan Elf* barely pierces Sogard (sog)'s left leg and tickles it.

! CW>
Zordan joins Sogard (sog)'s fight.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges Zordan's attempt to smite him.

! CW>ke! CW>
k *elf*
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

! CW>
*Diss the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce Sogard (sog), but he parries
successfully.

! CW>
Malak (m) cleaves *Diss the Silvan Elf*'s left arm extremely hard.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* says 'damnit'

! CW>tell elizalde nm
Sogard (sog) pounds *Diss the Silvan Elf*'s left leg extremely hard.

! CW>Ok.
Sogard (sog) swiftly dodges *Diss the Silvan Elf*'s attempt to pierce him.

! CW>
*Diss the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW>ke! CW>
k *elf*
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
agg! CW>
*Diss the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* leaves west riding a horse.
drao CW>ke
Malak leaves west riding a hungry warg.
You follow Malak.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
A Break in the Great Hedge
A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a horse.
Sogard (sog) has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Zordan has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

! CW>cha mood agg
Ok.

! CW>ke
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a weapon sheath.
You confidently draw a mighty dwarven axe, looking very evil-minded.
Malak (m) approaches *Diss the Silvan Elf*, trying to cleave him.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* barely pierces Malak (m)'s left foot and tickles it.

! CW>k *elf*
You cleave *Diss the Silvan Elf*'s left arm extremely hard.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Malak (m):Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
Malak (m) cleaves *Diss the Silvan Elf*'s head very hard.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Malak (m):Fine>
*Diss the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges Sogard (sog)'s attempt to pound him.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Malak (m):Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Diss the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Malak (m):Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Diss the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce Malak (m), but he parries successfully.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Malak (m):Fine>
*Diss the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Malak (m):Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Malak (m):Fine>
*Diss the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
### ROFL it entered our room on exhaust, talk about bad timing ###

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Malak (m):Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Malak (m):Fine>
*Diss the Silvan Elf* removes a nasty orkish fang.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* swiftly draws an orkish shortbow from across his back.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Malak (m):Fine>lau
You cleave *Diss the Silvan Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Malak (m):Fine>
You fall down laughing.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* tries to hit Malak (m), but he parries successfully.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Malak (m):Fine>lau
*Diss the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* leaves north riding a horse.

o CW>
You fall down laughing.

o CW>nkill *elf*
Plains
*Diss the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a horse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CW>
You approach *
Diss the Silvan Elf*, trying to cleave him.
Malak (m) has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
Sogard (sog) has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
Zordan has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>kill *elf*
Sogard (sog) approaches *Diss the Silvan Elf*, trying to pound him.
Malak (m) approaches *Diss the Silvan Elf*, trying to cleave him.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
*Diss the Silvan Elf* tries to shoot you, but your parry is successful.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>kill *elf*
*Diss the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
You cleave *Diss the Silvan Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
*Diss the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>kill *elf*
Malak (m) sends *Diss the Silvan Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
Zordan joins your fight.
Zordan smites *Diss the Silvan Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
Malak (m) cleaves *Diss the Silvan Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Awful>kill *elf*
*Diss the Silvan Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* leaves north riding a horse.

o CW>They aren't here.

o CW>nkill *elf*
Old East Road
*Diss the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a horse.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

! CW>Malak (m) has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
Sogard (sog) has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
Zordan has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
You approach *Diss the Silvan Elf*, trying to cleave him.
You swiftly dodge *Diss the Silvan Elf*'s attempt to hit you.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Awful>
Malak (m) approaches *Diss the Silvan Elf*, trying to cleave him.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Awful>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Diss the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Awful>kill *elf*
*Diss the Silvan Elf* shoots your right arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Awful>
*Diss the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You cleave *Diss the Silvan Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* dismounts from a horse, and stops riding him.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

! CW HP:Fine *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Dying>
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Dying>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine *Diss the Silvan Elf*:Dying>
Malak (m) cleaves *Diss the Silvan Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters
it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Diss the Silvan Elf*'s death cry.
*Diss the Silvan Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
### we go bree, its day, I go scout bree ###

* CSW>
Old East Road Meets Greenway
The corpse of a butterfly is lying here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW>e
Large Road
The corpse of a butterfly is lying here.
A young man in ranger's attire is here, travelling the roads.
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW>e
West of Bree
Exits: *(east)*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW>s
Connecting Paved Road
Exits: *north*, *south*.

* CSW>s
Paved Road
Exits: *north*, *south*.

* CSW>s
Paved Road
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: *north*, *south*.

* CSW>s
Bend in the Road
Exits: *north*, *east*.

* CSW>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

* CSW>back *elf*
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

* CSW>e
Paved Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW>e
Paved Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW>e
Paved Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW>e
Junction
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW>n
South of Bree
Exits: *(north)*, *south*.

* CSW>scou n|
You quietly scout northwards...
Bree's South Gate
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
The gatekeeper stands here.
You stop scouting.

* CSW>nn
Bree's South Gate
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
The gatekeeper stands here.
Exits: *north*, *(south)*.

* CSW>
Main Street
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
A Guard of Bree stands here.
Exits: (east), *south*, *west*.

* CSW>wn
Main Street
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
Exits: *north*, *east*, [west].

* CSW>
Main Street
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
Exits: *north*, [east], *south*.

* CSW>n
Main Street
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Guard of Bree stands here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, west.

* CSW>
You swiftly dodge a Bree guard's attempt to stab you.
A Bree guard swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* CSW a Bree guard:Healthy>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CSW a Bree guard:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
At the Sign of The Prancing Pony
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of a little dog is lying here.
The corpse of a little dog is lying here.
A large sack is on the ground.
*Caymiril the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A Guard of Bree stands here.
Exits: north, east, *south*, *west*.

* CSW>ss
Main Street
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Guard of Bree stands here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, west.

* CSW>
Main Street
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
Exits: *north*, [east], *south*.

* CSW>ss
Main Street
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
Exits: *north*, *east*, [west].

* CSW>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CSW>e
A townsman leaves east.

* CSW>s
Main Street
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
A Guard of Bree stands here.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
Exits: (east), *south*, *west*.

* CSW>s
Bree's South Gate
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
The gatekeeper stands here.
Exits: *north*, *(south)*.

* CSW>
South of Bree
Exits: *(north)*, *south*.

* CSW>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

* CSW>s
Junction
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW>w
Paved Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW>whoi caymiril
Caymiril is a level nineteen Dunadan Scout.
I think I'm turning
Eriadorian
I think I'm turning
Eriadorian
I really think so...
### excellent whois! ###

* CSW>ww
Paved Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW>
Paved Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW>w
Bend in the Road
Exits: *north*, *east*.

* CSW>e
Paved Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW>e
Paved Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW>e
Paved Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW>e
Junction
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW>n
South of Bree
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: *(north)*, *south*.

* CSW>
*a Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

* CSW>s
Junction
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (brand new)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (brand new)
stat<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (brand new)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       an embellished longbow
<worn across back>   a sturdy weapon harness
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       a weapon sheath
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

* CSW>n
South of Bree
Exits: *(north)*, *south*.

* CSW>nn
Bree's South Gate
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
The gatekeeper stands here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
Exits: *north*, *(south)*.
A townsman fails to hit you.
You pierce a townsman's right foot very hard.

* CSW a townsman:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Bree gateguard heroically rescues a townsman.

* CSW a Bree gateguard:Healthy>
A Bree gateguard tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

* CSW a Bree gateguard:Healthy>fs
You flee head over heels.
Main Street
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A Guard of Bree stands here.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
Exits: (east), *south*, *west*.

* CSW>s
Bree's South Gate
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
The gatekeeper stands here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
Exits: *north*, *(south)*.

* CSW>
South of Bree
Exits: *(north)*, *south*.

* CSW>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (brand new)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (brand new)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       an embellished longbow
<worn across back>   a sturdy weapon harness
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       a weapon sheath
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

* CSW>sco
386/386 hits, 44/44 mana, and 136/153 moves.

* CSW>stateq
OB: 62%, DB: 20%, PB: 81%, Armour: 58%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,116,233 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 281. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- novoid
- panic
- strength

* CSW>
You are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (brand new)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (brand new)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       an embellished longbow
<worn across back>   a sturdy weapon harness
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       a weapon sheath
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

* CSW>inv
You are carrying:
a stone
a pair of snowshoes (used)
a leather backpack
a small bottle

* CSW>sco
386/386 hits, 44/44 mana, and 138/153 moves.

* CSW>nn
Bree's South Gate
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
The gatekeeper stands here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: *north*, *(south)*.

* CSW>
Main Street
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A Guard of Bree stands here.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
Exits: (east), *south*, *west*.

* CSW>wn
Main Street
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: *north*, *east*, [west].

* CSW>
Main Street
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: *north*, [east], *south*.

* CSW>se
Main Street
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: *north*, *east*, [west].

* CSW>ss
Main Street
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A Guard of Bree stands here.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
Exits: (east), *south*, *west*.

* CSW>
Bree's South Gate
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
The gatekeeper stands here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: *north*, [south].

* CSW>s
The gate seems to be closed.

* CSW>The gate seems to be closed.

* CSW>open gatess
*a Half-Elf* says 'close'
Ok.
### what a rude half elf ###

* CSW>
South of Bree
Exits: *(north)*, *south*.

* CSW>s
Junction
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW>
Greenway
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* CSW>nn
Junction
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW>
South of Bree
Exits: [north], *south*.

* CSW>s
Junction
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW>ww
Paved Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW>w
Paved Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW>ww
Paved Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW>nn
Bend in the Road
Exits: *north*, *east*.

* CSW>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CSW>
Paved Road
Exits: *north*, *south*.

* CSW>
Paved Road
Exits: *north*, *south*.

* CSW>
Connecting Paved Road
Exits: *north*, *south*.

* CSW>n
West of Bree
Exits: [east], *south*, *west*.
### ah he closed this one too, that bastard! We don't find much bree and I end up
going to scout fornost ###
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o CSW>e|
Wide Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o CSW>e-A Small Path by a Bridge
Exits: north, south, west.
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o CSW>n|
Frail Two-Way Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o CSW>n
Foot of a Tower
The corpse of a werewolf is lying here.
A werewolf is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a werewolf.
Exits: [north], south.
Aha, you have found your victim!

! CSW>s
Frail Two-Way Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

o CSW>e
A Side Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

o CSW>tell sogard i scouted fornost, 0 there
Ok.

o CSW>w
Frail Two-Way Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

o CSW>n
Foot of a Tower
The corpse of a werewolf is lying here.
A werewolf is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a werewolf.
Exits: [north], south.

! CSW>
*a Dwarf* tries to crush a werewolf, but he parries successfully.

! CSW>s
Frail Two-Way Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

o CSW>e
A Side Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

o CSW>w
Sogard tells you 'goddamn..'
Frail Two-Way Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

o CSW>n
Foot of a Tower
The corpse of a werewolf is lying here.
A werewolf is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a werewolf.
Exits: [north], south.

! CSW>sa RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges a werewolf's attempt to hit him.

! CSW>comm snorts 'RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
Ok.

! CSW>sa RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!comm snorts 'RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
Ok.

! CSW>
Sogard tells you 'they all gh or rd.. :p'
A werewolf swiftly dodges *a Dwarf*'s attempt to crush him.

! CSW>kill *dwarf
*You pierce *a Dwarf*'s left arm hard.

! CSW *a Dwarf*:Fine a werewolf:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

! CSW *a Dwarf*:Fine a werewolf:Hurt>
A werewolf barely hits *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

! CSW *a Dwarf*:Fine a werewolf:Hurt>aggcha mood agg
Ok.

! CSW *a Dwarf*:Fine a werewolf:Hurt>dea
You strongly pierce *a Dwarf*'s right leg.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! CSW *a Dwarf*:Fine a werewolf:Hurt>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

! CSW *a Dwarf*:Fine a werewolf:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* crushes a werewolf's left forefoot extremely hard and shatters it.

! CSW *a Dwarf*:Fine a werewolf:Wounded>dra
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a weapon sheath.
You confidently draw a mighty dwarven axe, looking very evil-minded.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

o CSW>s
Frail Two-Way Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

o CSW>wimcha mood wim
Ok.

o CSW>dra
Malak narrates 'back and better'
You sheathe a mighty dwarven axe into a sturdy weapon harness.
You masterfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

o CSW>l
Frail Two-Way Bridge

o CSW>l
Malak narrates 'sister had kazaa running :p'

o CSW>
Frail Two-Way Bridge

o CSW>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Nazgum               - Frail Two-Way Bridge

o CSW>sco
386/386 hits, 44/44 mana, and 134/153 moves.
### I let the lil dwarf run for his life!! ###

o CSW HP:Fine>scow
346/386 hits, 44/44 mana, and 147/153 moves.

o CSW HP:Fine>s
Small Cave
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: (east), south.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
A Worn Passageway
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: north, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Sloping Tunnel
An orkish scout is here, fighting *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting an orkish scout.
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Underground Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

o CSW HP:Fine>ee
Sloping Tunnel
An orkish scout is here, fighting *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting an orkish scout.
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
A Worn Passageway
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: north, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>dra
You sheathe a mighty dwarven axe into a sturdy weapon harness.
You masterfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

o CSW HP:Fine>cha wim 250Wimpy set to: 250

o CSW HP:Fine>sco
348/386 hits, 44/44 mana, and 149/153 moves.

o CSW HP:Fine>n
Small Cave
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: [east], south.

o CSW HP:Fine>s
A Worn Passageway
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: north, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Sloping Tunnel
An orkish scout is here, fighting *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting an orkish scout.
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Underground Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

o CSW HP:Fine>n
Wet Tunnel
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the south.

o CSW HP:Fine>n
A Pool
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
Exits: (east), south.

o CSW HP:Fine>ss
Wet Tunnel
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, south.
The ground is frozen solid.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
Underground Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

o CSW HP:Fine>back *orc*
Sloping Tunnel
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* leans over the corpse, tears it open, and fills his
skin with the blood.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CSW HP:Fine>en
A Worn Passageway
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: north, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>back *orc
**Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.
Small Cave
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: [east], south.

o CSW HP:Fine>s
Backstab whom?

o CSW HP:Fine>back *orc*
A Worn Passageway
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Sloping Tunnel
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>back *orc*w
Backstab whom?

o CSW HP:Fine>back *orc*
Underground Junction
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

o CSW HP:Fine>nn-
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Wet Tunnel
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>close irondoor
A Pool
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
Exits: (east), south.

o CSW HP:Fine>close irondoor
You don't see any irondoor here.

o CSW HP:Fine>close irondoor
You don't see any irondoor here.

o CSW HP:Fine>
You don't see any irondoor here.

o CSW HP:Fine>
You swim and successfully stay on the water.

o CSW HP:Fine>l e
There is a deep crevice near the floor bed here. Water clearly streams 
through it.
The waterhole is open.

o CSW HP:Fine>close waterhole
Ok.

o CSW HP:Fine>close waterhole
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine>s
Wet Tunnel
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, south.
The ground is frozen solid.

o CSW HP:Fine>s
Underground Junction
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here searching for something.
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

o CSW HP:Fine>kill *orc
*kill *orc*You pierce *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* crushes your head and tickles it.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>dra
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a weapon sheath.
You confidently draw a mighty dwarven axe, looking very evil-minded.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
Tinkey narrates 'dread w noc!'

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>exa hashtak
You lightly cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s body and tickle it.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You see nothing special about him.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* has a few scratches.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* seems to have:
       A light wound at the right foot,
       A light wound at the left foot.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is using: 
<wielded>            a heavy morningstar
<worn as shield>     a metal wall shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
<worn on body>       a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a pair of ring mail leggings (used)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (dented)

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

basho CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You feel your muscles regain some of their former energy.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* barely crushes your body and tickles it.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You dodge a bash from *
Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* who loses his balance.
As *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your
balance.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You try to cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*, but he parries successfully.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You dodge a bash from *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* who loses his balance.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>gigl
You giggle.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
Underground Junction
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting YOU.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>stat
You cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and tickle it.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>OB: 85%, DB: 50%, PB: 87%, Armour: 58%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,111,938 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 276. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>l
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* strongly crushes your left arm and tickles it.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>wh bl
Your head stops stinging.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
Underground Junction
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting YOU.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
Black Numenoreans
-----------------
      Iscariot the Black Numenorean Cut-Throat 
      Ozmodian the Black Numenorean Mercenary 
      Alar the Black Numenorean Scholar 
      Osin the Black Numenorean Sage 
      Ezmodius the Black Numenorean Rider 
6 players on.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>narr some bn block slab
Ok.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s right arm and tickle it.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You dodge a bash from *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* who loses his balance.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>l
Underground Junction
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting YOU.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s right arm and tickle it.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>exa hashtako CSW HP:Fine *
Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You see nothing special about him.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* has some small bruises.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* seems to have:
       A light wound at the right foot,
       A light wound at the left foot.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is using: 
<wielded>            a heavy morningstar
<worn as shield>     a metal wall shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
<worn on body>       a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a pair of ring mail leggings (used)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (dented)
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* crushes your left foot very hard and tickles it.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>sa nice ring :p
Your head stops stinging.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>comm snorts 'nice ring :p'
Ok.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (brand new)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (brand new)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       an embellished longbow
<worn across back>   a sturdy weapon harness
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       a weapon sheath
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s right arm hard and tickle it.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>sco
You can't do that while fighting.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* crushes your right foot extremely hard.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* nods in agreement with you.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* strongly crushes your body and tickles it.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>cha wim 200
Your head stops stinging.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>Wimpy set to: 200

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>wimcha mood wim
Ok.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>l
Underground Junction
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting YOU.
You cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s right leg extremely hard.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You dodge a bash from *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* who loses his balance.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s left foot extremely hard.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* crushes your right leg and tickles it.

o CSW HP:Fine *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* strongly crushes your body and tickles it.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* crushes your head extremely hard.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.
You cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s body hard and tickle it.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* crushes your left foot extremely hard.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

sa k hit fleeo CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>cha wim 150
Your head stops stinging.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>comm snorts 'k hit flee'
Ok.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>f
Wimpy set to: 150

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*
Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* says 'I win'
You flee head over heels.
Wet Tunnel
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Hurt>ns
A Pool
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
Exits: south.

o CSW HP:Hurt>s
Wet Tunnel
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, south.
The ground is frozen solid.

o CSW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*
Underground Junction
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

o CSW HP:Hurt>kill *orc
*You cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s right hand extremely hard.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* strongly crushes your left leg and tickles it.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
Stone Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].

o CSW HP:Hurt>nkill *orc*
Underground Junction
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

o CSW HP:Hurt>
You approach *
Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to cleave him.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!
You try to cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*, but he parries successfully.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>f
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* crushes your right leg hard and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
A Long, Sloping Tunnel
Exits: south, up, down.

o CSW HP:Hurt>ukill *orc*
Underground Junction
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here searching for something.
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

o CSW HP:Hurt>
You approach *
Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to cleave him.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
You cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s head very hard.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>f
You swiftly dodge *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s attempt to crush you.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Wet Tunnel
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Hurt>n
A Pool
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
Exits: south.

o CSW HP:Hurt>ss
Wet Tunnel
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, south.
The ground is frozen solid.

o CSW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*
Underground Junction
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here searching for something.
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

o CSW HP:Hurt>kill *orc
*You approach *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to cleave him.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
You cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s body and tickle it.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
Limestone Cave
The scalped corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Exits: east, down.

o CSW HP:Hurt>ekill *orc*
Underground Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.
An orkish scout yells loudly from the north 'A Zaugurz Orc is here in the Wet Tunnel!'

o CSW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*nnclose waterhole
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Hurt>
Wet Tunnel
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Hurt>
A Pool
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
Exits: south.

o CSW HP:Hurt>close waterhole
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*s
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*
Wet Tunnel
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, south.
The ground is frozen solid.

o CSW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Hurt>skill *orc*
Underground Junction
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

o CSW HP:Hurt>kill *orc
*You cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s right leg extremely hard.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
Wet Tunnel
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Hurt>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Hurt>nkill *orc*
A Pool
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
Exits: south.

o CSW HP:Hurt>skill *orc*
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Hurt>s
Wet Tunnel
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, south.
The ground is frozen solid.

o CSW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Hurt>
Underground Junction
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

o CSW HP:Hurt>kill *orc
**Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
You're already fighting!

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
You strongly cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s left leg and tickle it.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* crushes your right foot extremely hard.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
Wet Tunnel
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Hurt>n
A Pool
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
Exits: south.

o CSW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*kill *orc*s
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Hurt>s
Wet Tunnel
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, south.
The ground is frozen solid.

o CSW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Hurt>
Underground Junction
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here searching for something.
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

o CSW HP:Hurt>kill *orc
*You cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s right foot very hard.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>kill *orc
*kill *orc*You're already fighting!
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* barely crushes your body and tickles it.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>fn
You flee head over heels.
Limestone Cave
The scalped corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Exits: east, down.

o CSW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Hurt>ekill *orc*n
Underground Junction
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

o CSW HP:Hurt>kill *orc
*You cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>fn
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* crushes your right hand hard.
You flee head over heels.
Stone Tunnel
Exits: north, [south].

o CSW HP:Hurt>
Underground Junction
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

o CSW HP:Hurt>kill *orc
*kill *orc*You approach *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to cleave him.

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

o CSW HP:Hurt *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>kill *orc*
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* strongly crushes your left leg and tickles it.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>kill *orc*
You cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s body hard.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* leaves north.

o CSW HP:Wounded>f
An orkish scout yells loudly from the north 'A Zaugurz Orc is here in the Wet Tunnel!'

o CSW HP:Wounded>n
You flee head over heels.
Sloping Tunnel
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Wounded>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Wounded>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Wounded>n
A Worn Passageway
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: north, west.

o CSW HP:Wounded>
Small Cave
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: [east], south.

o CSW HP:Wounded>sww
A Worn Passageway
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: north, west.

o CSW HP:Wounded>
Sloping Tunnel
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Wounded>nn
Underground Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

o CSW HP:Wounded>
Wet Tunnel
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
A Pool
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south.

o CSW HP:Wounded>close waterhole
You cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter
it.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* crushes your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>kill *orc*
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>close waterhole
You're already fighting!

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>close waterhole
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>It's already closed!
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Wet Tunnel
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, south.
The ground is frozen solid.

o CSW HP:Wounded>close waterholekill *orc*
You don't see any waterhole here.

o CSW HP:Wounded>s
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Wounded>
Underground Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

o CSW HP:Wounded>nkill *orc*
Wet Tunnel
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Wounded>cha wim 0n
Wimpy set to: 0  ### Watch this one, its important! ###

o CSW HP:Wounded>
A Pool
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
Exits: (east), south.

o CSW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*e
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Wounded>u
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Hidden Cave
An eel is here, fighting *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting an eel.
Exits: (west), [up].

o CSW HP:Wounded>The slab seems to be closed.

o CSW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
kill *orc*
An eel hits *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s right foot hard.

o CSW HP:Wounded>A surge of electricity runs through *
Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s body, coursing
his veins.
You cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter
it.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad an eel:Fine>
You're already fighting!

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad an eel:Fine>ce lu
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad an eel:Fine>close exit lu
That's not a direction.
An eel swiftly dodges *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s attempt to crush it.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad an eel:Fine>ce uclose exit u
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad an eel:Fine>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad an eel:Fine>l u
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.

o CSW HP:Wounded>The slab is closed.

o CSW HP:Wounded>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the west.

o CSW HP:Wounded>close slab
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* closes the waterhole.

o CSW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Wounded>close slabkill *orc
*You approach *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to cleave him.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>kill *orc*close slab
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>kill *orc*close slab
You're already fighting!
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!
You lightly cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s body.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>close slabkill *orc*
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>close slabkill *orc*
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>close slab
You're already fighting!

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>kill *orc*
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>close slab
You're already fighting!
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>close slab
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>close slab
You're already fighting!

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>close slab
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>It's already closed!
An eel tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>o CSW HP:Wounded *
Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
It's already closed!
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* crushes your left hand extremely hard.
### bashed on wimpy 0 ###

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>open waterhole
The slab is opened from the other side.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* cleaves your left arm hard.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* closes the slab.

cha wim 100o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
An eel fails to hit you.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>cha wim 200
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CSW HP:Wounded *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* crushes your body extremely hard and shatters it.

open slabo CSW HP:Bad *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>open slab
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CSW HP:Bad *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

open slabo CSW HP:Bad *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
An eel hits your right foot very hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CSW HP:Bad *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* cleaves your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
Your head stops stinging.

o CSW HP:Bad *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>open slab
It's already closed!
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CSW HP:Bad *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>Ok.
You cleave *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*'s body.

o CSW HP:Bad *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>open slab
Wimpy set to: 100
You will attempt to flee!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o CSW HP:Bad *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>open slab
Wimpy set to: 200

o CSW HP:Bad *Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>open slab
Ok.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.

o CSW HP:Bad an eel:Fine>open slab
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* closes the slab.
Ok.

o CSW HP:Bad an eel:Fine>open slab
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* closes the slab.
The waterhole closes quietly.
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
An eel tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CSW HP:Bad an eel:Fine>open slabopen slab
It's already open!
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* closes the slab.

o CSW HP:Bad an eel:Fine>Ok.

o CSW HP:Bad an eel:Fine>open slabopen slab
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* closes the slab.
Ok.

o CSW HP:Bad an eel:Fine>open slab
It's already open!
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* closes the slab.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o CSW HP:Bad an eel:Fine>open slab
Ok.
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* closes the slab.

o CSW HP:Bad an eel:Fine>open slab
Ok.
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* closes the slab.
You try to cleave an eel, but it parries successfully.

o CSW HP:Bad an eel:Fine>open slab
Ok.
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* closes the slab.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* cleaves your right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CSW HP:Awful an eel:Fine>open slab
Ok.
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* closes the slab.

o CSW HP:Awful an eel:Fine>open slab
Ok.
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* closes the slab.

o CSW HP:Awful an eel:Fine>open slab
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Shady Place
Exits: north, (down).
The ground is frozen solid.

o CSW HP:Awful>open slab
The slab closes quietly.
Ok.

o CSW HP:Awful>open slab
The slab closes quietly.
Ok.

o CSW HP:Awful>The slab closes quietly.
Ok.

o CSW HP:Awful>n
It's already open!
The slab closes quietly.

o CSW HP:Awful>The slab is opened from the other side.
It's already open!

o CSW HP:Awful>It's already open!
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

o CSW HP:Awful>
*
Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
It's already open!
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

o CSW HP:Awful *Tars the Zaugurz Orc*:Healthy>It's already open!

o CSW HP:Awful *Tars the Zaugurz Orc*:Healthy>n
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
On a Rocky Hill
Exits: south, west, down.

o CSW HP:Awful>f
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Awful>un
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Awful>w
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
Mountain Trail
Exits: east, south.

o CSW HP:Awful>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Awful>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Awful>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Awful>
*
Tars the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Awful>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* cleaves your head and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You cleave *Tars the Zaugurz Orc*'s left leg and tickle it.

o CSW HP:Awful *Tars the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
On a Rocky Hill
Exits: south, west, down.

o CSW HP:Awful>s
Shady Place
Exits: north, (down).

o CSW HP:Awful>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Awful>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Awful>n
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Awful>d
On a Rocky Hill
Exits: south, west, down.

o CSW HP:Awful>n
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the south.
Trail Around the Mountain
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: east, west, up.

o CSW HP:Awful>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Hashtak the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.

o CSW HP:Awful>e
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.
Trail Around the Mountain
Exits: north, west.

o CSW HP:Awful>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Awful>e
Trail Around the Mountain
Exits: north, east, south.

o CSW HP:Awful>en
Broken Trail
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, south, west.

o CSW HP:Awful>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Awful>
Rocky Hills
Exits: east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Awful>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Awful>w
An orkish scout has arrived from the south.

o CSW HP:Awful>nn
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, south.

o CSW HP:Awful>
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Awful>n
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, south.

o CSW HP:Awful>
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>ne
Narrow Pass
Exits: east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
Rising Hills
Exits: north, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>sco
20/374 hits, 44/44 mana, and 45/151 moves.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
Rising Hills

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>n
Rising Hills
Exits: east, south.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>e
Rising Hills
Exits: south, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>s
In Front of a Mountain Cabin
Exits: north, east, south.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>s
Steep Slope
Exits: north, west, down.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>d
Low Hills
Exits: south, up.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>s
Low Hills
You see three woody, stemmed plants on the ground.
Exits: north, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>w
Rocky Hills
Exits: north, east.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
You bleed from open wounds.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>stat
OB: 74%, DB: 50%, PB: 80%, Armour: 58%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,111,938 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 276. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the body.
- noquit
- a light wound at the right leg.
- panic
- strength

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>nw
Hills
Exits: north, south, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>s
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, south.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>s
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>s
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, south.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>s
Trail Around the Mountain
Exits: north, east, south.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>s
Trail Around the Mountain
Exits: north, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>w
Trail Around the Mountain
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: east, west, up.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>we
Path Between the Mountains
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
Trail Around the Mountain
*Tars the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: east, west, up.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>ne
Trail Around the Mountain
Exits: north, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>s
Trail Around the Mountain
Exits: north, east, south.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>s
Broken Trail
Exits: north, south, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Broken Trail
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Weak>ws
Broken Trail
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: north, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Weak>es
Broken Trail
Exits: east, south.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Weak>ee
Broken Trail
Exits: north, east.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Broken Trail
Exits: south, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Weak>n
Broken Trail
Exits: north, east.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Broken Trail
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Trail at a Cave
Exits: north, east, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>open crack
Dark Dry Cave
Exits: south.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>n
Ok.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>d
Behind the Crack
On the ground, there are two plain pairs of pants.
Exits: (south), down.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
Orc Guard Room
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The dark presence of the Monitor stands at the stone door.
Exits: (south), [west], up.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>s
Barricade in a Passage
Exits: (north), east.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>l n
You see some faint cracks in the wall.
The stonedoor is open.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>close stonedoor
Ok.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>rem ringput ring sableget garnet-ring sablewear garnet-ring
You stop using a jewelled ring.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
You put a jewelled ring in a sable pouch.
You feel a sudden flash of dizziness causing you to pause before getting your
directional bearings back.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
You get a jewelled ring from a sable pouch.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
You put a jewelled ring on your right finger.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
A calm serenity fills your body, as if your heartbeat and pulse slowed to a
relaxed rhythm regardless of your surroundings. Should any wounds befall you,
you could try to draw upon this power to renew you to health.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>ur/use jewelled
You attempt to use the power of the jewelled ring.
You can feel the broken bones within you heal and reshape themselves.



2003/07/20 16:07, Hashtak: 
Yea you were so goddamn lucky with that eel =P

2003/07/20 16:28, Marillion: 
Comf Tars!

2003/07/20 16:56, Nwyn: 
hehe cool :D

2003/07/20 18:02, Andrg:   
comm snorts 'RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

MWUhahahahaha.

whats out with that behavior, dwarfie might get a heart-attack :P

2003/07/20 19:20, Gray: 
Too bad you didn't die :\

2003/07/20 19:27, Vecna:   
Heh, you were busy yesterday.

2003/07/20 19:53, Jocke:   
I'm the one to complain but I'm not very found of AFK killings within the cities, no matter who performs them. The one Diamonium was a victim off and the ones you are trying to do inside Outpost. Personally I think it's rather low.

2003/07/20 20:27, Sogard:   
Noc, unlike a puke town, isnt hard to get out of since not all exits are locked. BN blocking crack is another story.

Was a fun day all in all.

2003/07/20 21:09, Algonquin:   
I was the half-elf in Bree (level 10). I'm famous now, and I almost had you! I even lagged before the say close command went in!

2003/07/20 23:31, Mukluk:   
I miss the shooting Nazgum:P

2003/07/21 00:07, Sogard:   
Close command wouldn't have mattered, when gate is closed they won't lock it. :P

2003/07/21 00:27, Aldweth: 
this log is crazy.. lvl 8 theodor with full set rocking and named is doing rogge ! crazy.. and yes i know its lab but still

2003/07/21 00:32, Dnir:   
The thought that he was higher level when this happened never occured to you ? :)

2003/07/21 02:00, Caymiril: 
WOW... I'm named, Nazgum liked my whois, and He didnt stab me (hug Bree guard who hit)... I'm lovin this! gig

2003/07/21 07:25, Tars:   
You get hit ONCE by eel. One electroshock and you woulda been toast, sigh.

2003/07/21 15:45, Eolo:   
Nice walkabout =)


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back