Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
We went to filthy... (Shrimp)comments   back
(2181 hits. Posted 2003/07/31)

o CW>eqYou are using:
<wielded>            an engraved warhammer
<worn as shield>     a large metal wall shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (worn out)
<worn on arms>       a pair of vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (used)
<worn on feet>       a thin pair of soft leather boots (tattered)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     an azure ring
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (brand new)
Tahkr narrates 'dt empty and 3 darkies in'

* CW HP:Fine>eAngmarian Trail
Exits: east, west.

* CW HP:Fine>eAngmarian Trail
Exits: east, west.

* CW HP:Fine>eAngmarian Trail
Exits: north, south, west, down.

* CW HP:Fine>nAngmarian Trail
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Fine>nAngmarian Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz officer is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Fine>na wooOk.

* CW HP:Fine>iYou are carrying:
a pair of metal gauntlets (used)
a thin pair of vambraces (worn out)
an engraved warhammer
a thin pair of soft leather boots (tattered)
a smelly bladder

* CW HP:Fine>sc393/441 hits and 84/156 moves.

* CW HP:Fine>lAngmarian Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz officer is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.

* CW HP:Fine>
Hyndan narrates 'wops'

* CW HP:Fine>iYou are carrying:
a pair of metal gauntlets (used)
a thin pair of vambraces (worn out)
an engraved warhammer
a thin pair of soft leather boots (tattered)
a smelly bladder

* CW HP:Fine>iYou are carrying:
a pair of metal gauntlets (used)
a thin pair of vambraces (worn out)
an engraved warhammer
a thin pair of soft leather boots (tattered)
a smelly bladder

* CW HP:Fine>drop metalYou drop the gauntlets.

* CW HP:Fine>
Tahkr narrates 'ologul matum and sumja'

* CW HP:Fine>drop metalYou drop the vambraces.

* CW HP:Fine>whois matumMatum is a Tarkhnarb Orc.
Pukes only know 'get all corpse'

* CW HP:Fine>whois ologul
The night has begun. You feel stronger in the dark!

) CW HP:Fine>Ologul has great legs is a level thirty-four Tarkhnarb Rider.

People say that i am crazy....i respond by saying:
I see gay people.....
And every now and then i enjoy a good snuffing, 
but only after a decent souldraining porno
Elvis has left the building!


) CW HP:Fine>
Zubatej narrates 'where'

) CW HP:Fine>whois sumjaNo-one by that name.

) CW HP:Fine>sc400/441 hits and 94/156 moves.

) CW HP:Fine>lAngmarian Trail
A pair of metal gauntlets are lying here.
A pair of thin vambraces are lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz officer is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.

) CW HP:Fine>na meet tmt?sOk.

) CW HP:Fine>sAngmarian Trail
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Exits: north, south.

) CW HP:Fine>Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south, west, down.

) CW HP:Fine>sA Narrow Pass
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: north, south.
Tahkr narrates 'inside dt'

) CW HP:Fine>iYou are carrying:
an engraved warhammer
a thin pair of soft leather boots (tattered)
a smelly bladder

) CW HP:Fine>sA Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

) CW HP:Fine>sTrail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Fine>wTrail
Exits: north, east, south.
Tahkr narrates 'ok'

) CW HP:Fine>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

) CW HP:Fine>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

) CW HP:Fine>sBend in the Trail
Exits: north, west.

) CW HP:Fine>wTrail
Exits: east, west.
You feel bolder.

) CW HP:Fine>wTrail
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

) CW HP:Fine>wHigh Pass
Exits: east, west.

) CW HP:Fine>wJunction
Exits: north, east, south.

) CW HP:Fine>sNear a Fork
Exits: north, east, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

) CW HP:Fine>wA Sloping Bridge
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west, down.

) CW HP:Fine>wA Trail along a River
A demon wolf is here, fighting Zubatej (ZUB).
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Zubatej (ZUB) is here, fighting a demon wolf.
Exits: east, south, west.

) CW HP:Fine>wTahkr narrates 'we should bash door though '

iA Trail along a River
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Fine>Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.
You are carrying:
an engraved warhammer
a thin pair of soft leather boots (tattered)
a smelly bladder

) CW HP:Fine>rem bootswear 2.bootsYou stop using a pair of iron-shod boots.
Zubatej (ZUB) leaves west.
You follow Zubatej.
A Trail along a River

) CW HP:Fine>You wear a thin pair of soft leather boots on your feet.

) CW HP:Fine>wA Trail along a River
Exits: east, west.

) CW HP:Fine>wZubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.
A Trail along a River
Exits: east, south.

) CW HP:Fine>na yepwZubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.
Ok.

) CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

) CW HP:Fine>sA Trail along a River
Exits: north, east, west.
Tahkr narrates 'might be more d :P'

) CW HP:Fine>wA Trail along a River
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south.

## hello filthy creature ##

) CW HP:Fine>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

) CW HP:Fine>kill *orc*You try to crush *a Tarkhnarb Orc*, but he parries successfully.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly pounds your right hand and tickles it.

) CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Healthy>
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

) CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Healthy>
Zubatej (ZUB) leaves south.

) CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Healthy>lab xOk.

) CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Healthy>cmadraw hammercha mood agg
Ok.

) CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Healthy>You remove a mace.
You masterfully wield an engraved warhammer, looking very evil-minded.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

) CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Healthy>bash xTahkr narrates 'ok tmt'
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Fine>ewA Trail along a River
Exits: north, east, west.

) CW HP:Fine>kill xA Trail along a River
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

) CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

) CW HP:Fine>sA Trail along a River
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, west.

) CW HP:Fine>kill xYou pound *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s head extremely hard.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) pounds your head and tickles it.

) CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Fine>
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

) CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Fine>
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s body extremely hard.

) CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Fine>nA Trail along a River
Exits: east, south.

) CW HP:Fine>skill xA Trail along a River
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, west.

) CW HP:Fine>You approach *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

) CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Fine>
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

) CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Fine>
Zubatej (ZUB) approaches *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to stab him.
You pound *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s left hand extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

) CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) pounds your body and tickles it.

) CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Fine>kill x*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
You approach *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

) CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Hurt>
Zubatej (ZUB) leaves west.

) CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Hurt>kill xYou're already fighting!

) CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Hurt>
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

) CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Hurt>
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatters
it.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Fine>kill xnThey aren't here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Fine>kill xeA Trail along a River
Exits: east, south.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.
A demon wolf has arrived from the east.

) CW HP:Fine>kill xThey aren't here.

) CW HP:Fine>A Trail along a River
Exits: north, east, west.

) CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

) CW HP:Fine>wA Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Fine>kill xZubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.

) CW HP:Fine>eeA Trail along a River
Exits: north, east, west.

) CW HP:Fine>Narrow Canyon
Exits: east, south, west.

) CW HP:Fine>eNarrow Canyon
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, south, west.
A demon wolf leaves east.

) CW HP:Fine>ekill xnWide Canyon
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, south, west.

) CW HP:Fine>kill x*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north riding a hungry warg.
They aren't here.

) CW HP:Fine>eA Trail along a River
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Fine>You pound *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s right arm extremely hard.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) strongly pounds your left leg and tickles it.

) CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded>kill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

) CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded>You're already fighting!

) CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Fine>eA Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south, west.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Fine>kill xThey aren't here.

) CW HP:Fine>eA Sloping Bridge
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, west, down.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Fine>kill xThey aren't here.

) CW HP:Fine>eNear a Fork
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, west.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Fine>kill xThey aren't here.

) CW HP:Fine>eTrail along a River
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, west.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Fine>eUnder the Cliff
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, west.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>eTrail along a River
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south, west.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>eTrail along a River
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south, west.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>eTrail along a River
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
Exits: east, south, west.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>eTrail along a River
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south, west.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>kill xThey aren't here.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>eTrail through the Mountains
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: south, west, up.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>kill xYou pound *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) lightly pounds your right arm and tickles it.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>skill xSource of the River
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, down.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>You approach *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded>
You pound *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>nkill xTrail through the Mountains
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: south, west, up.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>uYou approach *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) pounds your body extremely hard.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>You're already fighting!

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>
You pound *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves up riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>ukill xTrail over a Mountain Top
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, down.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>eYou approach *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>kill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>You're already fighting!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves down riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>dkill xTrail through the Mountains
Exits: south, west, up.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
You approach *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south riding a hungry warg.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Tahkr narrates 'coming or?'

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>skill xSource of the River
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, down.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>You pound *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s death cry.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

## lvl 17 ##

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>ecexa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a butcher's cleaver (brand new)
a water skin
a studded leather belt
an engraved warhammer
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a metal wall shield (brand new)
a thin pair of vambraces (brand new)
a pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of greaves (brand new)
a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
a metal breastplate (brand new)
a ring
a woody, stemmed plant
a woody, stemmed plant
a cave-bear fur (brand new)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>na ye comingOk.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>g hammer corpseYou get an engraved warhammer from the corpse of *an Orc*.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>g pack corpseYou get a leather backpack from the corpse of *an Orc*.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>g all.metal corpseYou get a pair of iron-shod boots from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a metal breastplate from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a spiked metal helmet from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a pair of greaves from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a thin pair of vambraces from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a metal wall shield from the corpse of *an Orc*.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>1get coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Orc*.
There was 21 gold coins, 10 silver pennies, and 58 copper pennies.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>ecexa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a butcher's cleaver (brand new)
a water skin
a studded leather belt
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a ring
a woody, stemmed plant
a woody, stemmed plant
a cave-bear fur (brand new)

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>g keyring corpseYou get a keyring with a set of lock picks from the corpse of *an Orc*.

## well, too much looting maybe, but hyndan needed everything, all she had was mda.. ##

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>nwTrail through the Mountains
Exits: south, west, up.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>wTrail along a River
Exits: east, south, west.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>wwTrail along a River
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
An ibex is watching you from afar.
Exits: east, south, west.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>wTrail along a River
Exits: east, south, west.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>wTrail along a River
Exits: east, south, west.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>Under the Cliff
Exits: east, west.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>Trail along a River
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>trop #q        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  1%,  #Gahgan                   |   1,  1%,  #Nimino                   |
   1,  1%,  #Arqueek                  |   1,  1%,  #Simba                    |
   1,  0%,  #Grooch                   |   1,  0%,  #Morsh                    |
   1,  0%,  #Dogg                     |   1,  0%,  #Egil                     |
   1,  1%,  #Oreg                     |   2,  2%,  #Mako                     |
   2,  0%,  #Zhakira                  |   1,  0%,  #Menna                    |
   1,  0%,  #Diamonium                |   2,  1%,  #Dwimmerlaik              |
   1,  0%,  #Flust                    |   1,  0%,  #Max                      |
   1,  0%,  #Rybin                    |   1,  1%,  #Berwen                   |
   1,  0%,  #Smooth                   |   2,  0%,  #Brbla                    |
   1,  0%,  #Morrigan                 |   1,  0%,  #Dairuin                  |
   1,  0%,  #Nisurr                   |   1,  0%,  #Rild                     |
   1,  0%,  #Mahasamaatman            |   1,  0%,  #Pakchoi                  |
   3,  1%,  #Grulk                    |   1,  0%,  #Teoli                    |
   1,  0%,  #Natael                   |   1,  0%,  #Zindrinahg               |
   1,  0%,  #Grumpi                   |   1,  0%,  #Horon                    |
   1,  0%,  #Eidolon                  |   1,  0%,  #Edhel                    |
   1,  0%,  #Detsi                    |   1,  0%,  #Harjapolvlane            |
   1,  0%,  #Epona                    |   1,  0%,  #Halrod                   |
   2,  0%,  #Legolin                  |   1,  0%,  #Kembyriel                |

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (23%) *** ) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>whois gahganGahgan is a level seventeen Tarkhnarb Veteran.

Oreg orig orag oryg figures sold separately..heh

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>na gahgan died..Ok.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>wNear a Fork
Exits: north, east, west.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>wA Sloping Bridge
Exits: east, west, down.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>wA Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, south, west.
A demon wolf leaves south.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>wA Trail along a River
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>wA Trail along a River
Exits: east, west.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>wA Trail along a River
Exits: east, west.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>wA Trail along a River
Exits: east, south.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>sA Trail along a River
Exits: north, east, west.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>wA Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, south.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>sA Trail along a River
Exits: north, west.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>wA Trail along a River
Exits: east, west.
You begin to see some clouds.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>wA Trail along a River
Exits: east, south.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>sTrail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, south, west.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>wTrail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: east, west.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>wreTrail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>You sit down and rest your tired bones.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>sc351/441 hits and 22/156 moves.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>lTrail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Shrimp               - Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>lTrail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>t tahkr im tmtOk.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>sc353/441 hits and 24/156 moves.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>lTrail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Hyndan narrates 'we going in dt?'

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>t tahkr where you?Ok.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>lTrail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Hyndan narrates 'im outside'

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>t zubatej where yoyuOk.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>sc356/441 hits and 28/156 moves.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>statOB: 135%, DB: -37%, PB: 39%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 55,783 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 215. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>sc357/441 hits and 29/156 moves.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>lTrail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>iYou are carrying:
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a metal wall shield (brand new)
a thin pair of vambraces (brand new)
a pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of greaves (brand new)
a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
a metal breastplate (brand new)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a leather backpack
an engraved warhammer
a mace
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a smelly bladder

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>score358/441 hits and 30/156 moves.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>statOB: 135%, DB: -37%, PB: 39%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 55,783 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 215. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>sc359/441 hits and 32/156 moves.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>'folOk.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Zubatej              - Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
Shrimp               - Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>sc360/441 hits and 33/156 moves.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>stZubatej (ZUB) says 'unfol'
You stop resting, and stand up.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>folYou stop following Zubatej (ZUB).
You will not follow anyone else now.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>statZubatej (ZUB) starts following you.
OB: 135%, DB: 13%, PB: 39%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 55,783 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 215. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>gigYou giggle.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>nA Shallow Section of the River
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>nFoothills of the Grey Mountains
Exits: south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>wClimbing into the Grey Mountains
Exits: east, up.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>uClimbing into the Grey Mountains
Exits: up, down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from below.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>uZubatej (ZUB) giggles.

Grey Mountains
Exits: west, down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from below.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>wGrey Mountains
The enchanting will-of-the-wisp beckons you with a blurred light.
Exits: east, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>wkill *orc*A Road through the Grey Mountains
Hyndan (H) is here, fighting *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Hyndan (H).
*Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Hyndan (H).
Exits: (north), east, south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Zubatej (ZUB) says 'slow'
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Hyndan (H) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (H) leaves west.

cma) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right foot extremely hard.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>kill *orc*
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.
Someone approaches *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.
Hyndan (H) leaves her hiding place.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>cha mood agg
Ok.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>kill *orc*
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Hyndan (H) strongly cleaves *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm and tickles
it.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>You pound *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.
Tahkr (TA) leaves his hiding place.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Zubatej (ZUB):Fine>kill *orc*You're already fighting!

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Zubatej (ZUB):Fine>lab xclose exitOk.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Fine Zubatej (ZUB):Fine>Ok.
Zubatej (ZUB) sends *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) sprawling with a powerful
bash.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Fine Zubatej (ZUB):Fine>
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* says 'matum in'
Hyndan (H) opens the door.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Fine Zubatej (ZUB):Fine>
You pound *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s head extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Hurt Zubatej (ZUB):Fine>
Zubatej (ZUB) tries to stab *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), but he parries
successfully.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Hurt Zubatej (ZUB):Fine>open exit
Hyndan (H) cleaves *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s right leg extremely hard.

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Hurt Zubatej (ZUB):Fine>It's already open!

) CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Hurt Zubatej (ZUB):Fine>
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* utters the word 'pabraw'
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* raises his voice and calls great pain upon you.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Hurt Zubatej (ZUB):Fine>
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s right arm extremely hard.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded Zubatej (ZUB):Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
Grey Mountains
Exits: north, south, west.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>nA Road through the Grey Mountains
Zubatej (ZUB) is standing here.
Hyndan (H) is standing here.
Tahkr (TA) is standing here.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has arrived from the east.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.
*Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves north.
Hyndan (H) leaves east.
Tahkr (TA) leaves east.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill xThey aren't here.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Zubatej (ZUB) leaves east.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.
*Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has arrived from the north.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill x
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.
*Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves east.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>They aren't here.
Hyndan (H) leaves her hiding place.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Hyndan (H) leaves north.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>eGrey Mountains
Exits: east, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>eGrey Mountains
The enchanting will-of-the-wisp beckons you with a blurred light.
Exits: west, down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.
A will-of-the-wisp leaves west.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>dClimbing into the Grey Mountains
Exits: up, down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from above.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>deClimbing into the Grey Mountains
Exits: east, up.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from above.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sFoothills of the Grey Mountains
Exits: south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sA Shallow Section of the River
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>e*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.
*Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves north.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: east, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill xThey aren't here.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>wTrail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill xZubatej (ZUB) gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
Zubatej (ZUB) gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
Zubatej (ZUB) gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
They aren't here.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>nA Shallow Section of the River
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>nFoothills of the Grey Mountains
Exits: south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>wClimbing into the Grey Mountains
Exits: east, up.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Zubatej (ZUB) drinks a flask of orkish draught.
Zubatej (ZUB) gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>g zaugurz-draught allquaff zaugurz-draught*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>uOk.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you
feel strangely revitalized.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>Climbing into the Grey Mountains
Exits: up, down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from below.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>uGrey Mountains
Exits: west, down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from below.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>wGrey Mountains
The enchanting will-of-the-wisp beckons you with a blurred light.
Exits: east, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>wkill xA Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: (north), east, south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.
The door closes quietly.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Tahkr (TA) leaves his hiding place.
Hyndan (H) leaves her hiding place.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Hyndan (H) opens the door.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Hyndan (H) leaves north.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>open exitIt's already open!

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>nDark Tower
A black waraxe is lying on the ground.
A sturdy crossbow, made from ironwood, lies here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A large skin is lying here.
A magic mushroom lies here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A little stone lies on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A large ring of steel is lying here.
A case, made for quarrels, lies on the ground.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Hyndan (H) is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up), (down).
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill xThey aren't here.
Hyndan (H) closes the irontrap.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>uWatchful Tower
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here watching the surroundings.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (down).
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from below.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill xThey aren't here.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>dDark Tower
A black waraxe is lying on the ground.
A sturdy crossbow, made from ironwood, lies here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A large skin is lying here.
A magic mushroom lies here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A little stone lies on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A large ring of steel is lying here.
A case, made for quarrels, lies on the ground.
Hyndan (H) is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up), [down].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from above.
Hyndan (H) leaves south.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sA Road through the Grey Mountains
Tahkr (TA) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
The door closes quietly.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
The door is opened from the other side.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill xThey aren't here.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>nThe door closes quietly.
The door seems to be closed.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Tahkr (TA) leaves east.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill xThey aren't here.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>open doornOk.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>Dark Tower
A black waraxe is lying on the ground.
A sturdy crossbow, made from ironwood, lies here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A large skin is lying here.
A magic mushroom lies here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A little stone lies on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A large ring of steel is lying here.
A case, made for quarrels, lies on the ground.
Hyndan (H) is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc*.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Hyndan (H).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south), (up), [down].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill xThey aren't here.
Hyndan (H) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (H) leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head extremely hard and tickles it.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes Zubatej (ZUB)'s right arm very hard and tickles it.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Hyndan (H) leaves her hiding place.
Hyndan (H) closes the door.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
The door is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>uHyndan (H) leaves up.
Watchful Tower
Exits: (down).
You have found Hyndan (H)!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from below.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>dDark Tower
A black waraxe is lying on the ground.
A sturdy crossbow, made from ironwood, lies here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A large skin is lying here.
A magic mushroom lies here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A little stone lies on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A large ring of steel is lying here.
A case, made for quarrels, lies on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up), [down].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
Hyndan (H) has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: (north), east, south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
The door closes quietly.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>nThe door seems to be closed.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>oopen exit
Ok.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>open doorIt's already open!

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>nDark Tower
A black waraxe is lying on the ground.
A sturdy crossbow, made from ironwood, lies here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A large skin is lying here.
A magic mushroom lies here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A little stone lies on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A large ring of steel is lying here.
A case, made for quarrels, lies on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Hyndan (H).
Hyndan (H) is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Exits: (south), (up), [down].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>c s
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right foot extremely hard.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill *orc*close exit s
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>cma
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves up.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *orc*Hyndan (H) cleaves *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left hand extremely hard.
cha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Zubatej (ZUB) approaches *a Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to stab him.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves up.

kill *orc*o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
The door is opened from the other side.
Hyndan (H) closes the door.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>close exit sThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *orc*You pound *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg extremely hard.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your left arm and tickles it.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
Hyndan (H) approaches *a Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
Hyndan (H) cleaves *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
The door is opened from the other side.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>uHyndan (H) closes the door.
Watchful Tower
Exits: (down).
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from below.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *orc*dThey aren't here.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>Dark Tower
A black waraxe is lying on the ground.
A sturdy crossbow, made from ironwood, lies here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A large skin is lying here.
A magic mushroom lies here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A little stone lies on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A large ring of steel is lying here.
A case, made for quarrels, lies on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
sHyndan (H) is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up), [down].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Hyndan (H) leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>open exit sA Road through the Grey Mountains
Tahkr (TA) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>You don't see any exit there.
Hyndan (H) leaves her hiding place.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>sHyndan (H) leaves north.
Grey Mountains
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.
Tahkr (TA) leaves his hiding place.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>wGrey Mountains
Exits: north, east, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>eGrey Mountains
Tahkr (TA) is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>nTahkr (TA) leaves north.

eA Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: (north), east, south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>Tahkr (TA) leaves his hiding place.

eGrey Mountains
Exits: east, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>dGrey Mountains
The enchanting will-of-the-wisp beckons you with a blurred light.
Exits: west, down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the west.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>dClimbing into the Grey Mountains
Exits: up, down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from above.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>Climbing into the Grey Mountains
Exits: east, up.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from above.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>uClimbing into the Grey Mountains
Exits: up, down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from below.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>uZubatej (ZUB) drinks a flask of orkish draught.
Zubatej (ZUB) gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.
Grey Mountains
The enchanting will-of-the-wisp beckons you with a blurred light.
Exits: west, down.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from below.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>wGrey Mountains
Exits: east, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>wA Road through the Grey Mountains
Tahkr (TA) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the east.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>nDark Tower
A black waraxe is lying on the ground.
A sturdy crossbow, made from ironwood, lies here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A large skin is lying here.
A magic mushroom lies here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A little stone lies on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A large ring of steel is lying here.
A case, made for quarrels, lies on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south), (up), (down).
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>dDank Dungeon
Exits: [north], south, west, (up).
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>nThe irondoor is opened from the other side.
Filthy Pen
*Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, fighting Hyndan (H).
Hyndan (H) is here, fighting *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x).
Exits: (south).
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>open exit s
Hyndan (H) closes the irondoor.
Hyndan (H) cleaves *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s right arm extremely hard
and shatters it.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill *orc*
Hyndan (H) closes the irondoor.
*Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>close exit sYou pound *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s right hand extremely hard and
shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) tries to smite Hyndan (H), but she parries
successfully.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Hyndan (H):Fine>close exit sIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Hyndan (H):Fine>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Hyndan (H):Fine>close exit sclose exit sIt's already closed!
*Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Hyndan (H):Fine>close exit sclose exit sIt's already closed!
*Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) bleeds from open wounds.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Hyndan (H):Fine>close exit sIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Hyndan (H):Fine>close exit sIt's already closed!
*Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) opens the irondoor.
Hyndan (H) closes the irondoor.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Hyndan (H):Fine>close exit sclose exit sIt's already closed!
*Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Hyndan (H):Fine>close exit sclose exit sIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Hyndan (H):Fine>close exit sIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Hyndan (H):Fine>close exit sclose exit sIt's already closed!
*Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) opens the irondoor.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Hyndan (H):Fine>close exit sHyndan (H) closes the irondoor.
It's already closed!
*Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (H) cleaves *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s body extremely hard and
shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s death cry.
*Matum the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>close exit sclose exit sIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>Hyndan (H) gets a war mattock from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a butcher's cleaver from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a ring from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a metal breastplate from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a great helm from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a thin pair of greaves from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a pair of smooth, black boots from the corpse of *an Orc*.
ecHyndan (H) gets a thick pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a heavy pair of vambraces from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a metal buckler from the corpse of *an Orc*.
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a large skin
the scalp of Prodigy
the scalp of Etha
the scalp of Nawyn
a broad silver belt
a great warsword (brand new)
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>oopen exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Zubatej narrates 'slow'

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>g sword corpse1You get a great warsword from the corpse of *an Orc*.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sHyndan (H) drops a metal buckler.
get coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Orc*.
There was 21 gold coins, 11 silver pennies, and 27 copper pennies.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>Hyndan (H) drops a heavy pair of vambraces.
Dank Dungeon
Exits: (north), south, west, (up).
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>uDark Tower
A black waraxe is lying on the ground.
A sturdy crossbow, made from ironwood, lies here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A large skin is lying here.
A magic mushroom lies here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A little stone lies on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A large ring of steel is lying here.
A case, made for quarrels, lies on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
sExits: (south), (up), (down).
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from below.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: (north), east, south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>sc*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.
*a Man* has suddenly arrived.
A pack horse has suddenly arrived.
266/441 hits and 6/156 moves.

! CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Zubatej narrates 'no more flasks'
*Surmja the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

! CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*a Man* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*a Man* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*a Man* leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
The door closes quietly.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>oopen exit
Ok.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>open exitopen exitIt's already open!

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>open exitIt's already open!

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>open exitIt's already open!

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>open exitIt's already open!

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>open exitThe door closes quietly.
Ok.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>open exitIt's already open!
*a Man* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>open exitIt's already open!

! CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>open exitIt's already open!

! CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>It's already open!
*a Man* leaves north.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
The door closes quietly.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>open exitopen exitopen exitOk.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>It's already open!

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>open exitIt's already open!

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>It's already open!

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>nDark Tower
A black waraxe is lying on the ground.
A sturdy crossbow, made from ironwood, lies here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A large skin is lying here.
A magic mushroom lies here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A little stone lies on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A large ring of steel is lying here.
A case, made for quarrels, lies on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Hyndan (H) is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up), [down].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*a Man* has arrived from above.

! CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>close exitOk.

! CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill *man*Hyndan (H) approaches *a Man*, trying to cleave him.
You pound *a Man*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *a Man*:Wounded Hyndan (H):Fine>close exitZubatej (ZUB) stabs *a Man*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
It's already closed!
Hyndan (H) swiftly dodges *a Man*'s attempt to slash her.

! CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *a Man*:Bad Hyndan (H):Fine>close exit
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves up.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*a Man* has arrived from above.

! CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>u
Hyndan (H) leaves up.

! CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Watchful Tower
Exits: (down).
You have found Hyndan (H)!
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from below.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>d
Hyndan (H) leaves her hiding place.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill *man*Dark Tower
A black waraxe is lying on the ground.
A sturdy crossbow, made from ironwood, lies here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A large skin is lying here.
A magic mushroom lies here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A little stone lies on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A large ring of steel is lying here.
A case, made for quarrels, lies on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up), [down].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from above.
Zubatej (ZUB) approaches *a Man*, trying to stab him.
Hyndan (H) has arrived from above.

! CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>Hyndan (H) cleaves *a Man*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Man* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *a Man*:Dying Zubatej (ZUB):Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the door.

! CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *a Man*:Dying Zubatej (ZUB):Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* locks the door.

! CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *a Man*:Dying Zubatej (ZUB):Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* opens the irontrap.
You pound *a Man*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Man*'s death cry.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

## level 17 ##

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves down.
A hungry warg leaves down.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Hyndan (H) leaves down.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Zubatej (ZUB) leaves down.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>lscDark Tower
A black waraxe is lying on the ground.
A sturdy crossbow, made from ironwood, lies here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A large skin is lying here.
A magic mushroom lies here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A little stone lies on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large ring of steel is lying here.
A case, made for quarrels, lies on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from below.
269/441 hits and 11/156 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>cma
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>cha mood agg
Ok.
Hyndan (H) has arrived from below.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Hyndan (H) cleaves *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right foot very hard.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly slashes Hyndan (H)'s body and tickles it.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill *orc*You strongly pound *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body and tickle it.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Hyndan (H):Fine>
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves up.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Hyndan (H) closes the irontrap.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>c dclose exit d
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill *orc*
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
You approach *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly slashes your body and tickles it.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>kill *orc*Hyndan (H) approaches *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.
You're already fighting!
Zubatej (ZUB) joins your fight.
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right hand very hard.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
Hyndan (H) strongly cleaves *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body and tickles it.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
You pound *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right foot extremely hard.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves up.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill *orc*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill *orc**Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.
You approach *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>kill *orc*You're already fighting!
Hyndan (H) approaches *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves up.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill *orc*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill *orc*They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill *orc*
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill *orc*o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Hyndan (H) cleaves *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right foot extremely hard and
shatters it.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* barely slashes Hyndan (H)'s right arm and tickles
it.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Zubatej (ZUB) joins Hyndan (H)'s fight.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves up.

kill *orc*o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves up.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.

kill *orc*Hyndan (H) approaches *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.
Zubatej (ZUB) joins Hyndan (H)'s fight.
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

close exit do CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill *orc*close exit d
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves up.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
You pound *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body hard.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>g zaugurz-draught allquaff zaugurz-draughtIt's already closed!
Hyndan (H) approaches *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.
Droplets of blood accumulate and drip from the shoddy seams of a smelly
bladder.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>kill *orc*You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>close exit dIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>kill *orc*You have to hold the keyring to use it.
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.
Hyndan (H) cleaves *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body very hard and shatters
it.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>close exit dOk.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you
feel strangely revitalized.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>kill *orc*Zubatej narrates 'spare flask'
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>close exit dIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>kill *orc*You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>close exit dIt's already closed!
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>kill *orc*You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>close exit dIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves up.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *orc*close exit dIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *orc*close exit dIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.
You pound *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter
it.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>kill *orc*It's already closed!
Hyndan (H) approaches *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>close exit dYou're already fighting!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>kill *orc*close exit dIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>kill *orc*It's already closed!
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves up.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>close exit dThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *orc*It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>close exit dIt's already closed!
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *orc*You approach *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>close exit dIt's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>kill *orc*close exit dYou're already fighting!
Hyndan (H) cleaves *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and
shatters it.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves up.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *orc*close exit dThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>uHyndan (H) leaves up.
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *orc*Watchful Tower
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Hyndan (H).
Hyndan (H) is here, fighting *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Exits: (down).
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from below.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* slashes Hyndan (H)'s left leg and tickles it.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>Hyndan (H) closes the woodendoor.
You pound *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Dying Hyndan (H):Fine>d
Zubatej (ZUB) joins Hyndan (H)'s fight.
Zubatej (ZUB) stabs *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right hand extremely hard and
shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s death cry.
*Ologul the Tarkhnarb Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

## level, hurray, 1/27 levels closer to maxed track :P ##

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>The woodendoor seems to be closed.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Hyndan (H) gets a battle axe from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a flask of orkish draught from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a ring from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a scale shirt from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a blood-encrusted helm from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a pair of ring mail leggings from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a pair of smooth, black boots from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a pair of ring mail gloves from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a pair of scale sleeves from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a metal wall shield from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets an engraved broadsword from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a studded leather belt from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Hyndan (H) gets a water skin from the corpse of *an Orc*.

## the Queen is hoot today :P ##

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>ecHyndan (H) puts a ring in a leather backpack.
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a butcher knife (dented)
a stone

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Hyndan (H) gets a stone from the corpse of *an Orc*.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>osopen exit
Ok.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sAlas, you cannot go that way...

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>dDark Tower
A black waraxe is lying on the ground.
A sturdy crossbow, made from ironwood, lies here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A large skin is lying here.
A magic mushroom lies here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A little stone lies on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large ring of steel is lying here.
A case, made for quarrels, lies on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], (up), [down].
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from above.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
The door is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sA Road through the Grey Mountains
*Fzoul the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here scouting.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.
Zubatej (ZUB) has arrived from the north.

) CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *orc**Fzoul the Tarkhnarb Orc* stops scouting northwards.
You pound *Fzoul the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm extremely hard.
*Fzoul the Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly crushes your left leg and tickles it.

## well, that's about it i guess. i got in zoc awful after quaffing my way through the misties, with this scum hanging in my heels. and btw, the ZaugurZ is back
! ##

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2003/07/31 14:53, Leikzum: 
Keep the spare thiefeq for me! :()

2003/07/31 14:57, Hyndan:   
Behind desk Aither, noname orc and Cuba/Cula were sitting and trapping. Unfortunately Shrimp didnīt have hps enough to fight them.

2003/07/31 16:48, Moortek: 
Enjoying fight and lots of xp. Maybe even wrong section! Very nice.

2003/07/31 18:13, Gahgan:   
ack! that really hurt shrimp...lol...all i trying to do is tp and i run into 2 zorcs...i went back to check corpse...but got stabbed...then i go back again only to find that u looted my stuff :( then i mob on 2 scouts :p sucky day

2003/07/31 18:23, Gahgan:   
you could have at least left me my hammer :p you already had one :(

2003/07/31 18:39, Shrimp: 
sorry, but hyndan/hashtak needed it..

2003/07/31 18:42, Gahgan:   
don't be sorry! :p might not have been fun...but the first log i've ever been in :p...btw u kicked my ass bad!

2003/07/31 19:44, Znorzokhuruk: 
After retire ends i will assist u :) Nice to see group of zorcs fighting. And u did quite well as expected.

2003/08/01 01:14, Elvor: 
Good to see Gahgan dying, what a tosser.

2003/08/01 01:18, Tars:   
Zorcs only get a prac every other level. If even that.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back