Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
if you are bored.. (Shrimp)comments   back
(2144 hits. Posted 2003/07/31)

## hashtak, hyndan, me and tahkr had killed shadoh in scarred, and some nonamers entered ##

o CW>
The trunk is opened from the other side.

o CW>
*a Woman* has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*an Elf* has arrived from above.
*an Elf* has arrived from above.

! CW>
*an Elf* says 'enter'

! CW>
*a Woman* closes the trunk.

! CW>
Hashtak (HA) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

! CW>
Hashtak (HA) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hashtak (HA) leaves down.

! CW>c*an Elf* lightly pierces Hyndan (H)'s left arm and tickles it.
close exit
It's already closed!
Hyndan (H) cleaves *an Elf*'s right hand very hard.

! CW>
Tahkr (TA) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

! CW>
*a Woman* pounds Hyndan (H)'s head extremely hard and tickles it.
Hyndan (H) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (H) leaves down.

! CW>
Hashtak (HA) has arrived from below.

! CW>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*an Elf* swiftly dodges Tahkr (TA)'s attempt to cleave her.
Someone joins *an Elf*'s fight.
*a Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
*a Hobbit* lightly pierces Tahkr (TA)'s left leg and tickles it.

! CW>na fightOk.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Hyndan (H) has arrived from below.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW>sneak
You fail to intercept *a Dwarf*'s blow.

! CW>Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

! CSW>
Hashtak (HA) pounds *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
Tahkr narrates 'do'
*a Dwarf* cleaves Hashtak (HA)'s left leg very hard.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves down.

! CSW>
You intercept *a Woman*'s blow.
*a Woman* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You pound *a Woman*'s right arm extremely hard and tickle it.

! CSW *a Woman*:Fine>
*an Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*an Elf* sprays Tahkr (TA) with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.

! CSW *a Woman*:Fine>d
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW *a Woman*:Fine>fNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW *a Woman*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Dark Hole
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.

! CSW>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

! CSW>u
Tahkr (TA) has arrived from above.

! CSW>kill *elf**an Elf* leaves up.
Inside the Rotten Trunk
A polished oaken staff lies here.
A scarlet pair of pants are on the ground.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A small harmless centipede is here.
*a Woman* is here, fighting Hyndan (H).
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Hashtak (HA).
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Hashtak (HA) is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Hyndan (H) is here, fighting *a Woman*.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [up], down.

! CSW>
*a Woman* intercepts your blow.
You approach *a Woman*, trying to pound her.
Hyndan (H) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CSW *a Woman*:Fine Hyndan (H):Fine>
*an Elf* leaves down.

! CSW *a Woman*:Fine Hyndan (H):Fine>
Hyndan (H) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW *a Woman*:Fine Hyndan (H):Fine>
Hyndan narrates 'target?'
*an Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*an Elf* sprays Hashtak (HA) with painfully bright, concentrated rays of
light.

! CSW *a Woman*:Fine Hyndan (H):Fine>
*an Elf* has arrived from below.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW *a Woman*:Fine Hyndan (H):Fine>
Hyndan (H) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (H) cleaves *a Woman*'s left hand extremely hard.

! CSW *a Woman*:Fine Hyndan (H):Fine>na elvesOk.

! CSW *a Woman*:Fine Hyndan (H):Fine>
You pound *a Woman*'s right arm extremely hard.

! CSW *a Woman*:Hurt Hyndan (H):Fine>na elvesOk.
*a Woman* pounds Hyndan (H)'s right leg extremely hard and tickles it.
Hyndan (H) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (H) leaves down.

! CSW *a Woman*:Hurt>f*an Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*an Elf* sprays Hashtak (HA) with painfully bright, concentrated rays of
light.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CSW *a Woman*:Hurt>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW *a Woman*:Hurt>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

! CSW *a Woman*:Hurt>
Hashtak (HA) leaves down.

! CSW *a Woman*:Hurt>lab x
Hashtak (HA) has arrived from below.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
Dark Hole
Hyndan (H) is standing here.
Exits: north, up.
You have found Tahkr (TA)!

o CSW>Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

! CSW>uInside the Rotten Trunk
A polished oaken staff lies here.
A scarlet pair of pants are on the ground.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A small harmless centipede is here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Hashtak (HA).
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Hashtak (HA) is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Exits: [up], down.

! CSW>kill *elf**a Woman* intercepts your blow.
You approach *a Woman*, trying to pound her.

! CSW *a Woman*:Hurt>
Tahkr (TA) has arrived from below.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW *a Woman*:Hurt>fleeYou will attempt to flee!
Someone joins *a Woman*'s fight.
*a Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
*a Hobbit* pierces your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.
*a Woman* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound her.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman*:Hurt>uNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
Hashtak (HA) leaves down.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman*:Hurt>
Tahkr (TA) stops using a russet cloak.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman*:Hurt>
Tahkr (TA) wears a fine grey cloak about his body.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman*:Hurt>
Tahkr (TA) leaves down.
Hashtak (HA) has arrived from below.
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Woman* leaves down.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CSW HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Healthy>na womanOk.
*a Hobbit* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Healthy>f
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*an Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*an Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Dark Hole
Hyndan (H) is standing here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.
You have found Tahkr (TA)!

! CSW HP:Fine>cmaYou flee head over heels.
Underneath the Trunk
Exits: east, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

o CSW HP:Fine>oopen exit
You don't see any exit here.

o CSW HP:Fine>sDark Hole
Hyndan (H) is here, fighting *a Woman*.
Tahkr (TA) is standing here.
*a Woman* is here, fighting Hyndan (H).
Exits: north, up.

! CSW HP:Fine>200cha wim 200

Wimpy set to: 200

! CSW HP:Fine>kill *man**a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Woman* leaves up.

Hyndan (H) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (H) leaves north.
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Hashtak (HA) has arrived from above.

o CSW HP:Fine>uHashtak (HA) leaves up.
Inside the Rotten Trunk
A polished oaken staff lies here.
A scarlet pair of pants are on the ground.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A small harmless centipede is here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Woman* is standing here.
Hyndan (H) is standing here.
Hashtak (HA) is standing here.
Exits: [up], down.

! CSW HP:Fine>kill *man*Hashtak (HA) approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Hyndan (H) cleaves *a Woman*'s head hard and tickles it.
*a Hobbit* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
You pound *a Woman*'s right hand extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman*:Hurt Hyndan (H):Fine>fleeYou will attempt to flee!
*a Woman* pounds Hyndan (H)'s head extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman*:Hurt Hyndan (H):Fine>
The trunk is opened from the other side.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman*:Hurt Hyndan (H):Fine>
Hashtak (HA) closes the trunk.
Hyndan (H) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (H) leaves down.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Dark Hole
Hyndan (H) is standing here.
Exits: north, up.

o CSW HP:Fine>uInside the Rotten Trunk
A polished oaken staff lies here.
A scarlet pair of pants are on the ground.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A small harmless centipede is here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Hashtak (HA).
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Hashtak (HA).
*a Woman* is standing here.
Hashtak (HA) is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Exits: [up], down.
Hyndan (H) has arrived from below.
*a Hobbit* pierces Hashtak (HA)'s body and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine>kill *man*
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Hyndan (H) approaches *a Woman*, trying to cleave her.

! CSW HP:Fine>
You approach *a Woman*, trying to pound her.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman*:Hurt Hyndan (H):Fine>
*a Dwarf* sneezes.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman*:Hurt Hyndan (H):Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
Dark Hole
Exits: north, up.
You have found Tahkr (TA)!
Hyndan (H) has arrived from above.

o CSW HP:Fine>u
Tahkr (TA) leaves up sneaking.

o CSW HP:Fine>kill *man*Inside the Rotten Trunk
A polished oaken staff lies here.
A scarlet pair of pants are on the ground.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A small harmless centipede is here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Hashtak (HA).
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Hashtak (HA).
*a Woman* is standing here.
Hashtak (HA) is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Exits: [up], down.
You have found Tahkr (TA)!

! CSW HP:Fine>Hyndan (H) has arrived from below.
You approach *a Woman*, trying to pound her.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman*:Hurt>
Hyndan (H) approaches *a Woman*, trying to cleave her.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman*:Hurt>
Tahkr (TA) leaves his hiding place.
Hyndan (H) cleaves *a Woman*'s left arm extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman*:Hurt>lab x
*a Woman* pounds your right foot extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman*:Hurt>
Hyndan (H) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman*:Hurt>Ok.
You pound *a Woman* (x)'s right foot extremely hard.
*a Dwarf* strongly cleaves Hashtak (HA)'s head and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman* (x):Wounded>fleeuYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman* (x):Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman* (x):Wounded>kill xTahkr (TA) leaves down.
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
Hyndan (H) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (H) leaves down.
*a Woman* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hashtak (HA) seems to have recovered his senses.
Hashtak (HA) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hashtak (HA) leaves down.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman* (x):Wounded>
*a Hobbit* joins *a Woman* (x)'s fight.
You flee head over heels.
Dark Hole
Hyndan (H) is standing here.
Hashtak (HA) is standing here.
Exits: north, up.
You smell blood.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Hyndan (H) leaves up.
Hashtak (HA) leaves up.

o CSW HP:Fine>kill xuThey aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>kill xInside the Rotten Trunk
A polished oaken staff lies here.
A scarlet pair of pants are on the ground.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A small harmless centipede is here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Hyndan (H).
*a Woman* (x) is here, fighting Hyndan (H).
Hyndan (H) is here, fighting *a Woman* (x).
Hashtak (HA) is standing here.
Exits: [up], down.
*a Hobbit* barely pierces Hyndan (H)'s right hand and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine>Hashtak (HA) leaves down.
You approach *a Woman* (x), trying to pound her.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman* (x):Wounded Hyndan (H):Fine>
Hashtak (HA) has arrived from below.
*a Woman* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (H) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman* (x):Wounded Hyndan (H):Fine>
Hashtak (HA) approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound her.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman* (x):Wounded Hyndan (H):Fine>
Hyndan (H) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (H) leaves down.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman* (x):Wounded>exa x
Tahkr (TA) has arrived from below.
*a Hobbit* joins *an Elf*'s fight.
*a Woman* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW HP:Fine *a Woman* (x):Wounded>the holy warrior *a Woman* (x) has some big nasty scratches.
*a Woman* (x) is using: 
<wielded>            a steel-shafted mattock
<worn as shield>     a metal wall shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (used)
<worn on body>       a thick metal breastplate (used)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a heavy pair of vambraces (used)
<worn on hands>      a pair of metal gauntlets (used)
<worn on legs>       a heavy pair of greaves (used)
<worn on feet>       a thin pair of soft leather boots (used)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (brand new)
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Androin
Tahkr (TA) cleaves *a Woman* (x)'s body hard.
*a Woman* (x) pounds your head extremely hard and tickles it.

flee! CSW HP:Hurt *a Woman* (x):Wounded>Hyndan (H) has arrived from below.
You flee head over heels.
Dark Hole
Exits: north, up.

o CSW HP:Hurt>uInside the Rotten Trunk
A polished oaken staff lies here.
A scarlet pair of pants are on the ground.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A small harmless centipede is here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Hashtak (HA).
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Hashtak (HA).
*a Woman* (x) is here, fighting Tahkr (TA).
Hashtak (HA) is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Tahkr (TA) is here, fighting *a Woman* (x).
Hyndan (H) is standing here.
Exits: [up], down.
Hyndan (H) approaches *a Woman* (x), trying to cleave her.

! CSW HP:Hurt>kill x
*a Dwarf* joins *an Elf*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Hashtak (HA)'s left arm extremely hard.
Hyndan (H) cleaves *a Woman* (x)'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Woman* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Woman* (x) leaves down.
*a Hobbit* lightly pierces Hashtak (HA)'s right leg and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Hurt>dThey aren't here.
Tahkr (TA) leaves down.

! CSW HP:Hurt>
Hyndan (H) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (H) leaves down.

! CSW HP:Hurt>
Tahkr (TA) has arrived from below.

! CSW HP:Hurt>kill xDark Hole
*a Woman* (x) is standing here.
Hyndan (H) is standing here.
Exits: north, up.

! CSW HP:Hurt>Hyndan (H) approaches *a Woman* (x), trying to cleave her.

You pound *a Woman* (x)'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Woman* (x):Bad Hyndan (H):Fine>
*an Elf* has arrived from above.

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Woman* (x):Bad Hyndan (H):Fine>kill xYou're already fighting!
Hashtak (HA) has arrived from above.

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Woman* (x):Bad Hyndan (H):Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Tahkr (TA) leaves his hiding place.
Tahkr (TA) cleaves *a Woman* (x)'s right hand very hard and shatters it.
*a Woman* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Woman* (x) leaves up.

! CSW HP:Hurt>
Hashtak (HA) pounds *an Elf*'s left foot extremely hard.
*an Elf* barely pierces Hashtak (HA)'s body and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Hurt>ukill xInside the Rotten Trunk
A polished oaken staff lies here.
A scarlet pair of pants are on the ground.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A small harmless centipede is here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Woman* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [up], down.
Hyndan (H) has arrived from below.

! CSW HP:Hurt>
You approach *a Woman* (x), trying to pound her.
*a Woman* (x) pounds your body extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Woman* (x):Bad>flee
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Woman* (x):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Dark Hole
Tahkr (TA) is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, up.

! CSW HP:Hurt>uTahkr (TA) leaves up.
Inside the Rotten Trunk
A polished oaken staff lies here.
A scarlet pair of pants are on the ground.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A small harmless centipede is here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Woman* (x) is standing here.
Hyndan (H) is standing here.
Tahkr (TA) is standing here.
Exits: [up], down.
*an Elf* has arrived from below.

! CSW HP:Hurt>kill xHyndan (H) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (H) leaves down.
You pound *a Woman* (x)'s body very hard and shatter it.
Tahkr (TA) approaches *a Woman* (x), trying to cleave her.

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Woman* (x):Awful>
Hashtak (HA) has arrived from below.

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Woman* (x):Awful>
Hashtak (HA) approaches *a Woman* (x), trying to pound her.

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Woman* (x):Awful>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Hyndan (H) has arrived from below.
Tahkr (TA) panics, and attempts to flee.
Tahkr (TA) leaves down.

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Woman* (x):Awful>d
Hyndan (H) cleaves *a Woman* (x)'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Woman* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Woman* (x):Dying>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Woman* (x):Dying>
*a Hobbit* joins *a Woman* (x)'s fight.
*a Hobbit* strongly pierces your body and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Woman* (x):Dying>
Tahkr (TA) has arrived from below.

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Woman* (x):Dying>
Hashtak (HA) pounds *a Woman* (x)'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Woman* (x)'s death cry.
*a Woman* (x) has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

## lvl 23 ##

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Healthy>get all corpseput all packget all corpsefHyndan (H) gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get a bastard sword from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get a mince-pie from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get a mince-pie from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get a dark coloured flask from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get a thick pair of metal boots from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get a broadsword from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get a thick metal breastplate from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get a blood-encrusted helm from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get a heavy pair of greaves from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get a thin pair of soft leather boots from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get a pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get a heavy pair of vambraces from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get a metal wall shield from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get a steel-shafted mattock from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get a plain leather belt from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You can't get a hunting knife, you are carrying too many items already.
You pound *a Hobbit*'s body very hard.

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>
You put a mace in a leather backpack.
You put a pair of iron-shod boots in a leather backpack.
You put a smelly bladder in a leather backpack.
You put a bastard sword in a leather backpack.
You put a mince-pie in a leather backpack.
You put a mince-pie in a leather backpack.
You put a dark coloured flask in a leather backpack.
You put a thick pair of metal boots in a leather backpack.
You put a broadsword in a leather backpack.
You put a thick metal breastplate in a leather backpack.
You put a blood-encrusted helm in a leather backpack.
You put a heavy pair of greaves in a leather backpack.
You put a thin pair of soft leather boots in a leather backpack.
You put a pair of metal gauntlets in a leather backpack.
A heavy pair of vambraces won't fit in a leather backpack.
A metal wall shield won't fit in a leather backpack.
You put a forest green cloak in a leather backpack.
A leather backpack won't fit in a leather backpack.
You put a steel-shafted mattock in a leather backpack.
cmaYou put a plain leather belt in a leather backpack.
Hyndan (H) leaves down.
Hashtak (HA) leaves down.

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>Tahkr (TA) leaves down.
You get a hunting knife from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get a stone from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get a lantern from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *a Woman*.
You get the scalp of Androin from the corpse of *a Woman*.
*a Hobbit* pierces your left foot very hard.

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>Hyndan (H) has arrived from below.
Hashtak (HA) has arrived from below.
The trunk is opened from the other side.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.
*Phase the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>
Hyndan (H) approaches *an Elf*, trying to cleave her.

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>
*a Hobbit* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Hobbit*:Fine>
*an Elf* closes the trunk.
You flee head over heels.
Dark Hole
Exits: north, up.
You have found Tahkr (TA)!

o CSW HP:Hurt>
Tahkr (TA) leaves up sneaking.

o CSW HP:Hurt>u
Hyndan (H) has arrived from above.

o CSW HP:Hurt>
Inside the Rotten Trunk
A polished oaken staff lies here.
A scarlet pair of pants are on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A small harmless centipede is here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Hashtak (HA).
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Hashtak (HA) is here, fighting *an Elf*.
*Phase the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (up), down.
You have found Tahkr (TA)!
*a Hobbit* joins *an Elf*'s fight.
*a Hobbit* lightly pierces Hashtak (HA)'s right leg and tickles it.
Hashtak (HA) pounds *an Elf*'s left foot and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Hurt>kill *elf**an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves down.
You pound *an Elf*'s right foot hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine Hashtak (HA):Wounded>
Hyndan (H) has arrived from below.
Hashtak (HA) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hashtak (HA) leaves down.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Hyndan (H) approaches *an Elf*, trying to cleave her.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>fleeTahkr (TA) leaves his hiding place.
You flee head over heels.
Heart of the Forest
Exits: north, (down).

o CSW HP:Hurt>uAlas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Hurt>dInside the Rotten Trunk
A polished oaken staff lies here.
A scarlet pair of pants are on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A small harmless centipede is here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Hyndan (H).
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Hyndan (H).
*Phase the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Hyndan (H) is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Exits: (up), down.

! CSW HP:Hurt>
*an Elf* has arrived from below.

! CSW HP:Hurt>c
Hyndan (H) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (H) leaves down.

! CSW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*close exit

Ok.

! CSW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* cleaves your body hard and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Hobbit* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Hobbit* pierces your right foot extremely hard.
You pound *a Dwarf*'s body hard and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>dfleeNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>Hashtak (HA) has arrived from below.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Hyndan narrates 'targ'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CSW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Hyndan (H) has arrived from below.
*a Hobbit* pierces your right foot hard.

! CSW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* opens the trunk.
You flee head over heels.
Dark Hole
Exits: north, up.
You have found Tahkr (TA)!

o CSW HP:Wounded>
Tahkr (TA) leaves up sneaking.

o CSW HP:Wounded>na elvesOk.

o CSW HP:Wounded>uInside the Rotten Trunk
A polished oaken staff lies here.
A scarlet pair of pants are on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A small harmless centipede is here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*Phase the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Hashtak (HA) is standing here.
Exits: (up), down.
You have found Hyndan (H)!
Hyndan (H) approaches *an Elf*, trying to cleave her.
Hyndan (H) leaves her hiding place.

! CSW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*You are too afraid.
Hashtak narrates 'phase?'
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Wounded>
Hashtak (HA) leaves down.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
*Phase the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Hobbit* leaves up.
Hyndan (H) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hyndan (H) leaves down.

! CSW HP:Wounded>d
*Phase the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Wounded>
Dark Hole
Hashtak (HA) is standing here.
Hyndan (H) is standing here.
Exits: north, up.

o CSW HP:Wounded>
Hyndan (H) leaves up.
Hashtak (HA) leaves up.

o CSW HP:Wounded>100cha wim 100

Wimpy set to: 100

o CSW HP:Wounded>
Tahkr (TA) has arrived from above.

o CSW HP:Wounded>na yeOk.
Hashtak (HA) has arrived from above.

o CSW HP:Wounded>
Tahkr (TA) leaves north.

o CSW HP:Wounded>
Hashtak (HA) leaves up.
Hyndan (H) has arrived from above.

o CSW HP:Wounded>uInside the Rotten Trunk
A polished oaken staff lies here.
A scarlet pair of pants are on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A small harmless centipede is here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Phase the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Hashtak (HA).
Hashtak (HA) is here, fighting *Phase the Half-Elf*.
Exits: [up], down.

! CSW HP:Wounded>kill phaseYou pound *Phase the Half-Elf*'s left arm hard.

! CSW HP:Wounded *Phase the Half-Elf*:Fine Hashtak (HA):Wounded>
*Phase the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Wounded *Phase the Half-Elf*:Fine Hashtak (HA):Wounded>
Hashtak (HA) pounds *Phase the Half-Elf*'s right arm hard.

! CSW HP:Wounded *Phase the Half-Elf*:Fine Hashtak (HA):Wounded>lab xOk.
*Phase the Half-Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Wounded *Phase the Half-Elf* (x):Fine Hashtak (HA):Wounded>fleePANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! CSW HP:Wounded *Phase the Half-Elf* (x):Fine Hashtak (HA):Wounded>uNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW HP:Wounded *Phase the Half-Elf* (x):Fine Hashtak (HA):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Dark Hole
Exits: north, up.

o CSW HP:Wounded>uInside the Rotten Trunk
A polished oaken staff lies here.
A scarlet pair of pants are on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A small harmless centipede is here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Hashtak (HA).
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Phase the Half-Elf* (x) is here, fighting Hashtak (HA).
Hashtak (HA) is here, fighting *Phase the Half-Elf* (x).
Exits: [up], down.
You have found Tahkr (TA)!
Tahkr (TA) leaves down sneaking.

! CSW HP:Wounded>kill x*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You approach *Phase the Half-Elf* (x), trying to pound him.
*Phase the Half-Elf* (x) utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Phase the Half-Elf* (x) cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Hashtak (HA)
shiver in pain.

! CSW HP:Wounded *Phase the Half-Elf* (x):Fine Hashtak (HA):Awful>
*Phase the Half-Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
Hashtak (HA) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hashtak (HA) leaves down.

## death approaches Hashtak ##

! CSW HP:Wounded *Phase the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
Hashtak (HA) has arrived from below.

! CSW HP:Wounded *Phase the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
You pound *Phase the Half-Elf* (x)'s right hand hard.

! CSW HP:Wounded *Phase the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>fleePANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! CSW HP:Wounded *Phase the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>u*Phase the Half-Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW HP:Wounded *Phase the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
Hashtak (HA) leaves down.

! CSW HP:Wounded *Phase the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
The trunk is opened from the other side.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! CSW HP:Wounded *Phase the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
Hyndan (H) has arrived from below.

! CSW HP:Wounded *Phase the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
*an Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*an Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
*Phase the Half-Elf* (x) utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Phase the Half-Elf* (x) makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You flee head over heels.
Dark Hole
Exits: north, up.
You have found Tahkr (TA)!

## well, that one sucked a bit ##

o CSW HP:Bad>dTahkr (TA) leaves up sneaking.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Bad>ukill xInside the Rotten Trunk
A polished oaken staff lies here.
A scarlet pair of pants are on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A small harmless centipede is here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Tahkr (TA).
*Phase the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Tahkr (TA).
Tahkr (TA) is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Exits: (up), down.
*Phase the Half-Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Bad>
You are too afraid.
Tahkr (TA) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CSW HP:Bad>
*a Dwarf* tries to cleave Tahkr (TA), but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Bad>dHashtak narrates '20 hps'
Dark Hole
Hyndan (H) is standing here.
Exits: north, up.

o CSW HP:Bad>50cha wim 50

uWimpy set to: 50

o CSW HP:Bad>kill xInside the Rotten Trunk
A polished oaken staff lies here.
A scarlet pair of pants are on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A small harmless centipede is here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Phase the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (up), down.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
Tahkr (TA) has arrived from above.
You pound *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Hobbit* strongly pierces your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

! CSW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>Hyndan (H) has arrived from below.
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Tahkr (TA) closes the trunk.

! CSW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CSW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>uTahkr (TA) leaves down.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Hyndan (H) leaves down.
*a Hobbit* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
*a Dwarf* cleaves your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

! CSW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* utters the word 'abrawajf'

! CSW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>o
You flee head over heels.
Dark Hole
Hyndan (H) is standing here.
Exits: north, up.
You have found Tahkr (TA)!

o CSW HP:Bad>cmwopen exit
You don't see any exit here.

o CSW HP:Bad>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

o CSW HP:Bad>cmwcha mood wimpy
Ok.

o CSW HP:Bad>
Hyndan (H) leaves up.

o CSW HP:Bad>uInside the Rotten Trunk
A polished oaken staff lies here.
A scarlet pair of pants are on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A small harmless centipede is here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Phase the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [up], down.
You smell blood.
o*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

! CSW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>uopen exit
Ok.
Hyndan (H) leaves her hiding place.

! CSW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You try to pound *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>f
*an Elf* leaves down.

! CSW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>fYou flee head over heels.
Heart of the Forest
Exits: north, (down).

o CSW HP:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o CSW HP:Bad>cmwcha mood wimpy
Ok.

## call me wimp, running out on bad, but my experiences tell me that 
being really low near bree in sun, isn't a good sign for a zorc. ##

o CSW HP:Bad>nBlack Forest
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Bad>eBlack Forest
Exits: north, south, west.

o CSW HP:Bad>sBlack Forest
A wolf spider is here, among the trees.
Exits: north, east, south.

o CSW HP:Bad>sc53/443 hits and 84/156 moves.

o CSW HP:Bad>sneakYou stop sneaking.

o CW HP:Bad>na im outesOk.

o CW HP:Bad>
Black Forest
The corpse of a mass of vines is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Bad>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Bad>cmwcha mood wimpy
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad>eBlack Forest
Exits: north, south, west.

o CW HP:Bad>sIn a Dense Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

o CW HP:Bad>cmwcha mood wimpy
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad>sc55/443 hits and 79/156 moves.

o CW HP:Bad>lqIn a Dense Forest

o CW HP:Bad>|rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Bad>l i packbackpack (used) : 
a bastard sword (brand new)
a blood-encrusted helm (used)
the scalp of Shadoh
a broadsword (brand new)
a dark coloured flask
six flasks of orkish draught
a forest green cloak (used)
a heavy pair of greaves (used)
a mace
two mince-pies
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a pair of metal gauntlets (used)
a plain leather belt
ten small metal flasks
a smelly bladder
a steel-shafted mattock
a thick metal breastplate (used)
a thick pair of metal boots (used)
a thin pair of soft leather boots (used)

o CW HP:Bad>score56/443 hits and 80/156 moves.

o CW HP:Bad>q|rev q
You begin to search...

Tahkr narrates 'me out too'

You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Bad>g all.metal packYou get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.
You get a pair of iron-shod boots from a leather backpack.
You get a thick pair of metal boots from a leather backpack.
You can't get a thick metal breastplate, you are carrying too many items
already.

o CW HP:Bad>q/rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Bad>put all.flask pouchYou put a small metal flask in a sable pouch.
You put a small metal flask in a sable pouch.
You put a small metal flask in a sable pouch.
You put a small metal flask in a sable pouch.
You put a small metal flask in a sable pouch.
You put a small metal flask in a sable pouch.
You put a small metal flask in a sable pouch.
You put a small metal flask in a sable pouch.
You put a small metal flask in a sable pouch.
You put a small metal flask in a sable pouch.

o CW HP:Bad>eEnd of the Path
Exits: north, south, west.

o CW HP:Bad>cmwcha mood wimpy
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad>draw battlelYou have no battle.

o CW HP:Bad>qEnd of the Path

o CW HP:Bad>|rev q
You begin to search...

draw mace/You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Bad>
You have no mace.

o CW HP:Bad>g all.metal packYou get a thick metal breastplate from a leather backpack.
You get a blood-encrusted helm from a leather backpack.
You get a heavy pair of greaves from a leather backpack.
You get a pair of metal gauntlets from a leather backpack.

o CW HP:Bad>sPath along the Marshes
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: north, east, south.
You smell blood.
The water is frozen solid.

o CW HP:Bad>
*Toker the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Oropher the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south riding *Taki the Dwarf*.

! CW HP:Bad>drop metalYou drop the gauntlets.
*Toker the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Oropher the Sindarin Elf* leaves north riding *Taki the Dwarf*.

o CW HP:Bad>nEnd of the Path
*Toker the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Oropher the Sindarin Elf* is here, riding *Taki the Dwarf*.
*Taki the Dwarf* is standing here, ridden by *Oropher the Sindarin Elf*.
Exits: north, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.
*Toker the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Oropher the Sindarin Elf* leaves south riding *Taki the Dwarf*.

## few more :P ##

o CW HP:Bad>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Bad>nDense Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

o CW HP:Bad>wAlas, you cannot go that way...
Tahkr narrates 'stonedoor?'

o CW HP:Bad>nDense Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Bad>eMidgewater Marshes
The corpse of a buzzing dumbledor is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

o CW HP:Bad>eMidgewater Marshes
A neekerbreeker is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Bad>sMidgewater Marshes
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Bad>sMidgewater Marshes
Exits: north, east, south.

o CW HP:Bad>sMidgewater Marshes
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Bad>sMidgewater Marshes
A buzzing dumbledor is here, flying around you in close circles.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Bad>sMidgewater Marshes
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Bad>sMidgewater Marshes
A buzzing dumbledor is here, flying around you in close circles.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Bad>sMidgewater Marshes
A swarm of mosquitoes is here, humming around you.
A big hummerhorn is here, flying around you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Bad>sMuddy Grasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

o CW HP:Bad>wMuddy Grasslands
Exits: north, east, south.

o CW HP:Bad>ssOld East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o CW HP:Bad>Alas, you cannot go that way...
Hyndan narrates 'phase ripos'

o CW HP:Bad>eOld East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o CW HP:Bad>eOld East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o CW HP:Bad>eOld East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o CW HP:Bad>eOld East Road
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

o CW HP:Bad>eEdge of Marsh
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

o CW HP:Bad>sOld East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
The ground is frozen solid.

o CW HP:Bad>eOld East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o CW HP:Bad>eOld East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o CW HP:Bad>eOld East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o CW HP:Bad>eeOld East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o CW HP:Bad>
Bend by the Hedge
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
Exits: =north=, =west=.
The hardened ranger yells 'An Orc ys here at the Bend by the Hedge!'
The hardened ranger lightly hits your right arm and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
eThe hardened ranger yells 'An Orc is here it the Bend bi the Hedge!'
The hardened ranger yells 'An Orc as here at the Bend by the Hedge!'
The hardened ranger hits your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
The hardened ranger yells 'An Orc is here at the Bend by the Hedge!'
You pound the hardened ranger's head extremely hard.

! CW HP:Awful the hardened ranger:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Awful the hardened ranger:Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! CW HP:Awful the hardened ranger:Fine>eYou are already attempting to flee!
The hardened ranger hits your left foot very hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

! CW HP:Awful the hardened ranger:Fine>
The hardened ranger says 'YUO! Shrimp! Ioo wall dae before yuor time.'
The hardened ranger hits your body and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

! CW HP:Awful the hardened ranger:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Awful the hardened ranger:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

## wops!:) here i was really close to go e, which coulda killed me, but i typed n finally :P ##

o CW HP:Awful>nMarshy Ground
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

o CW HP:Awful>eBend by the Marshes
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

o CW HP:Awful>eKamikaze narrates 'bye all'
Old East Road
A shortsword is on the ground.
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o CW HP:Awful>eOld East Road by a Rock
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o CW HP:Awful>nPlains
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You smell blood.

o CW HP:Awful>ePlains
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Awful>sc4/443 hits and 50/156 moves.

## 4 hps to run to zoc, omg... ##

o CW HP:Awful>nPlains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>ePlains
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>ePlains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>nAncient Battlefields
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>eAncient Battlefields
Prickly, white-stemmed plants, with blue flower heads grow in abundance.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>nAncient Battlefields
A nightingale is here, chirping a sweet melody.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>eCentral Battlefield
The wild ox seems ready to charge you.
The wild ox seems ready to charge you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>nAncient Battlefields
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>eThe Undergrowth
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
Hyndan narrates 'i run e'

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>wAncient Battlefields
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hawk leaves east.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>nGrassy Plains
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>nwAlas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>nRolling Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
Long, Tall Grass
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: north, south, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>nA Patch Along the Trail
A smiling hobbit child is playing around here.
Exits: north, south.

! CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>nA Field Near a Trail
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: north, south, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>nA Small Trail
Exits: north, east, south.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>eAn Overgrown Trail
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>eThe Forgotten Trail
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>sA Small Trail
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>sAn Old Trail
Exits: north, east.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>eA Trail in the Woods
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>sTrail Through the Plains
Exits: north, east.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>eA Tiny Trail
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>eVillage Entrance
Exits: north, [east], (south), west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>sA Tiny Trail
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>c nclose exit n
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

## there i sat waiting for my death, but no one came, so i managed to live. hyndan managed to rip phase's face off, and we all had a hell escaping that fight.. 
##

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2003/07/31 18:37, Shrimp: 
ok it wasn't sun, but anyways :)

2003/07/31 18:41, Andróg:   
wohoo.

I more of expected something like you whack those and then another 2-3 enter and then you (brave) zorcs manage to kill another bunch of clueless people and then some more enter and ... oh well you all finally rip. But seems the first pack was already a bit too much.

Ah, yes... good log for bored people indeed :)

2003/07/31 18:48, Gahgan:   
another good log, i could have swore u were gonna die there...nice escape, i don't know who can call u a wimp for leaving :)

2003/07/31 19:18, Gurguth:   
really wanted you all on my trophy list...

2003/07/31 21:12, Dai:   
Hahaha Phase died. I bet he blamed leader for himself dying.

2003/08/03 04:36, Phase:   
No, that was my fault, there was no leader, i wasent grouped i was recovering corpses.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back