Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Hot nights in Tharbad! (Beltira)comments   back
  
(17 ratings and 7318 hits. Posted 2003/08/07)
## Was going to fight Reikor in Tharbad, and had a nasty plan for him!

! CW HP:Fine>wopen door
A Small Square
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A little boy is here, running around.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.
You feel a hidden presence.

* CW HP:Fine>s
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* CW HP:Fine>The door seems to be closed.

* CW HP:Fine>w
*Reikor the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west riding a trained
horse.
West Alley
The coach to Bree and Fornost is here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, south.

* CW HP:Fine>
A bandit leaves south.

* CW HP:Fine>s
West Alley
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Fine>s
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge an assassin's attempt to pierce you.
You strongly slash an assassin's body and tickle it.

* CW HP:Fine an assassin:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A bandit tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* CW HP:Fine an assassin:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
West Alley
The coach to Bree and Fornost is here.
A little boy is here, running around.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: north, east, south.

* CW HP:Fine>s
West Alley
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Fine>ss
The River Bank
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Fine>
On the Docks
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Reikor the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north riding a trained
horse.

* CW HP:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *Reikor the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to slash you.

* CW HP:Fine *Reikor the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
*Reikor the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Fine *Reikor the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
*Reikor the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Reikor the Black Númenórean* hits you, causing some
pain.

* CW HP:Fine *Reikor the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
*Reikor the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Fine *Reikor the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>st
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* CW HP:Fine *Reikor the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The Greyflood
Exits: north, east, west.
The water is frozen solid.

* CW HP:Fine>n
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
On the Docks
Exits: north, south.
The ground is frozen solid.

* CW HP:Fine>n
The River Bank
*Reikor the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Fine>n
West Alley
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Reikor the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south riding a trained
horse.

* CW HP:Fine>s
The River Bank
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Fine>s
On the Docks
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Fine>s
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The Greyflood
Exits: north, east, west.
The water is frozen solid.

* CW HP:Fine>e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The Greyflood
Exits: east, west.

* CW HP:Fine>e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Under the Bridge
Exits: east, west, down.

* CW HP:Fine>nclose crack
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

* CW HP:Fine>sc
160/163 hits, 129/129 mana, and 65/106 moves.

* CW HP:Fine>open crack
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine>n
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
A Dark Tunnel
A large cockroach is crawling on the ground.
A large cockroach is crawling on the ground.
Exits: (south).
The ground is frozen solid.

! CW HP:Fine>close crack
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>sc
160/163 hits, 129/129 mana, and 64/106 moves.

! CW HP:Fine>norcha spell normal
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>sc
161/163 hits, 129/129 mana, and 64/106 moves.

! CW HP:Fine>sc
161/163 hits, 129/129 mana, and 65/106 moves.

! CW HP:Fine>norcha spell normal
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>sc
161/163 hits, 129/129 mana, and 66/106 moves.

! CW HP:Fine>sc
161/163 hits, 129/129 mana, and 66/106 moves.

! CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 40%, DB: 53%, PB: 47%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 546,028 xp, 1,231 tp. Lauren: 72. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- detect magic
- shield
- stored spell teleport.
- armour
- stored spell earthquake.
- stored spell earthquake.
- stored spell earthquake.
- stored spell earthquake.

! CW HP:Fine>armcast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...
Your magic armour is revitalized.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
162/163 hits, 104/129 mana, and 67/106 moves.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>scsc
162/163 hits, 104/129 mana, and 67/106 moves.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>162/163 hits, 104/129 mana, and 68/106 moves.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
162/163 hits, 104/129 mana, and 68/106 moves.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
162/163 hits, 104/129 mana, and 68/106 moves.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>quickcha spell quickly
Ok.

! CW Mana:Burning>open crack
Khebram narrates 'any1 spare me a nice ornate pleasE?'

! CW Mana:Burning>backstab *man*
Ok.

! CW Mana:Burning>Perhaps you should learn the art of backstabbing...

! CW Mana:Burning>s
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Under the Bridge
Exits: (north), east, west, down.
The water is frozen solid.

* CW Mana:Burning>w
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The Greyflood
Exits: east, west.

* CW Mana:Burning>w
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The Greyflood
Exits: north, east, west.

* CW Mana:Burning>ee
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The Greyflood
Exits: east, west.

* CW Mana:Burning>n
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Under the Bridge
Exits: (north), east, west, down.

* CW Mana:Burning>close crack
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
A Dark Tunnel
A large cockroach is crawling on the ground.
A large cockroach is crawling on the ground.
Exits: (south).
The ground is frozen solid.

! CW Mana:Burning>Ok.

! CW Mana:Burning>
Konigstein narrates 'any spare a warsword or slasher/shield?'

! CW Mana:Burning>open cracks
Ok.

! CW Mana:Burning>close crack
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Under the Bridge
Exits: (north), east, west, down.
The water is frozen solid.

* CW Mana:Burning>w
Ok.

* CW Mana:Burning>
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The Greyflood
Exits: east, west.

* CW Mana:Burning>w
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The Greyflood
Exits: north, east, west.

* CW Mana:Burning>n
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
On the Docks
Exits: north, south.
The ground is frozen solid.

* CW Mana:Burning>n
The River Bank
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, south.

* CW Mana:Burning>n
West Alley
Exits: north, south.

* CW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n
West Alley
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, east, south.

* CW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
A Small Square
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

* CW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>ble snor
cast 'block door' exit snor
You start to concentrate...
That's not a direction.

* CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
* CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>norcha spell normal
Ok.

* CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
The Mail Office
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
Exits: west.

! CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc
163/163 hits, 86/129 mana, and 48/106 moves.

! CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc
163/163 hits, 86/129 mana, and 49/106 moves.

! CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc
163/163 hits, 86/129 mana, and 49/106 moves.

! CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc
163/163 hits, 87/129 mana, and 49/106 moves.

! CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>bobcast 'breath of briskness'
You start to concentrate...
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

! CW Mana:Hot>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
## Snip, some score spamming :)

! CW Mana:Hot>
You hear a loud horn, signalling the arrival of a ship.

! CW Mana:Hot>norcha spell normal
Ok.

! CW Mana:Hot>sc
163/163 hits, 95/129 mana, and 106/106 moves.

! CW Mana:Hot>scsc
163/163 hits, 95/129 mana, and 106/106 moves.

! CW Mana:Hot>163/163 hits, 95/129 mana, and 106/106 moves.

! CW Mana:Hot>
*Reikor the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.

! CW Mana:Hot>sc
163/163 hits, 95/129 mana, and 106/106 moves.
*Reikor the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

! CW Mana:Hot>staw
You stop resting, and stand up.

! CW Mana:Hot>
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

* CW Mana:Hot>ecast 'lightning bolt' *man*
The Mail Office
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
*Reikor the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: west.

! CW Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*Reikor the Black Númenórean* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!
A trained horse leaves west.

! CW Mana:Hot>w
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
*Reikor the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.
*Reikor the Black Númenórean* leaves east.
A trained horse leaves east.

* CW Mana:Hot>cast 'fireball' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

* CW Mana:Hot>cast 'fireball' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

* CW Mana:Hot>cast 'fireball' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

* CW Mana:Hot>e
The Mail Office
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
*Reikor the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: west.

! CW Mana:Hot>cast 'fireball' *man*
You start to concentrate...
*Reikor the Black Númenórean* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!
A trained horse leaves west.

! CW Mana:Hot>w
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

* CW Mana:Hot>cast 'fireball' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

* CW Mana:Hot>w
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

* CW Mana:Hot>en
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

* CW Mana:Hot>e
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

* CW Mana:Hot>
Snake Alley
Exits: (east), south, west.

* CW Mana:Hot>ew
The Bakery
The Baker looks at you calmly, wiping flour from his face with one hand.
Exits: (west).

! CW Mana:Hot>
Snake Alley
Exits: (east), south, west.
You have found an assassin!

* CW Mana:Hot>w
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

* CW Mana:Hot>s
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

* CW Mana:Hot>w
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

* CW Mana:Hot>e
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

* CW Mana:Hot>track *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
A woman leaves west.
You hear a loud horn, signalling the immediate departure of a ship.
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW Mana:Burning>w
*Reikor the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.

* CW Mana:Burning>
West Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south.
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW Mana:Burning>
*Reikor the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.

* CW Mana:Burning>
*Reikor the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

* CW Mana:Burning>track
You stop tracking your victim.

* CW Mana:Burning>cast 'fireball' *man*
You start to concentrate...
*Reikor the Black Númenórean* utters the word 'noselacri'
You have been blinded! ---> Ouch! But maybe he will enter me at crack now!
Someone utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by Someone hits you, causing some pain.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Someone:Healthy>
Someone utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by Someone hits you, causing some pain.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Someone:Healthy>
Someone utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by Someone hits you, causing some pain.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Someone:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You are in a city.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Someone quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Someone:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Someone:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You are in a city.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
You are in a city.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Someone has arrived from the north riding Something.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Someone leaves north riding Something.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Someone has arrived from the north riding Something.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ss
Someone leaves south riding Something.
You are in a city.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
You are in a city.
Someone has arrived from the north riding Something.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
You are in a city.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
You are in a city.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
You are in water.
The water is frozen solid.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
You are in water.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
You are in water.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crackn
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
You are inside.
The ground is frozen solid.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crack
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>quickcha spell quickly
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
161/163 hits, 104/129 mana, and 82/106 moves.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
161/163 hits, 104/129 mana, and 83/106 moves.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crack
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crackclose crack
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crack
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crack
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crack
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crackclose crack
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crack
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crack
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crack
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crack
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crack
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crack
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crack
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crack
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crack
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The crack is opened from the other side. -> NIce, plan is working!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crack
Earanon narrates '15 in cave'
Someone has arrived from the south riding Something.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crack
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ble s
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'block door' exit s
You start to concentrate...
The exit south seems to blur for a while. --> Hmm lets see if we can win this
## Just 4 stored quakes though...

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>norcha spell normal
Ok.

o CW Mana:Hot>cqcast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
cqThe earth trembles beneath your feet! #1
You receive your share of experience.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.

o CW Mana:Hot Someone:Fine>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
The earth trembles beneath your feet! #2
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
Your blood freezes as you hear Something's death cry.

o CW Mana:Warm Someone:Hurt>cqcast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
The earth trembles beneath your feet! #3
Some debris falls on you from above.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Someone:Wounded>cqcast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
The earth trembles beneath your feet! #4
Some debris falls on you from above.
## No more stored quakes... hrm...

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Someone:Bad>cqcast 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...
Someone utters the word 'fireball'
Someone's fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
That really HURT!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Someone:Bad>cqcast 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...
Someone utters the word 'fireball'
Someone's fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Someone:Bad>cqcast 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...
cqThe earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Someone:Dying>cast 'earthquake'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Someone:Dying>cqcast 'earthquake'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
You slash Someone's body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
Your blood freezes as you hear Someone's death cry.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of Someone.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>l
You are inside.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>liclook in corpse
You can't see a thing, you're blinded!

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>inf
You are a male Sinda.
You are 115 years, 4 months and 13 days old.
You have played 12 days and 16 hours (real time). Session: 2 hrs.
This ranks you as Beltira Blåtira etc (level 30).
You are five feet eleven and weigh ten stone and ten pounds.
Perception: vision 0, hearing 20, smell 5. Alertness: normal.
You must have been sent to Arda to free it from the sorrows that weigh upon it.
You are welcome in Bree, Fornost, the Grey Havens, Rivendell and Tharbad.
Your equipment weighs 128 pounds. That is REALLY heavy!
Your base abilities are: Str:12 Int:19 Wis:17 Dex:13 Con:13 Wil:15 Per:14.
Offensive Bonus: 29%, Dodging Bonus: 33%, Parrying Bonus: 39%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 90%.
You have 58/163 hit, 12/129 mana, and 91/106 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 10,754,447 experience points and you have 45,469 travel points.
You are recognized as a leader of the armies of the West.
You need 445,553 exp. points and 1,231 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 72 lauren coins, 5 celeb pennies, and 15 busc pennies.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will climb if necessary.
You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- noquit
- panic
- blindness
- novoid
- detect magic
- shield
- stored spell teleport.
- armour

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>trophy #        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)
   1,  1%,  #Destro -----> EHE?! Wasn't right one! 

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (67%) *** qo CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Your power blocking the crack resisted a breaking attempt!

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>whois destro
Destro the Enemy Weapons Supplier is a level thirty-four Black Númenórean
    Mercenary.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>norcha spell normal
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The crack seems to be closed.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The crack seems to be closed.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The crack seems to be closed.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>liclook in corpse
You can't see a thing, you're blinded!

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The crack seems to be closed.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The crack seems to be closed.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>open crack
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sopen crack
The crack seems to be closed.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>That's impossible, I'm afraid.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You feel a cloak of blindness dissolve.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>liclook in corpse
corpse (here) : 
a butcher knife (dented)
a dark broadsword (brand new); it glows blue
a forest green cloak (used); it glows blue
a fortune in gold
a green pair of pants (used)
a green shirt (brand new)
a grey hood (used)
a metal wall shield (worn out)
an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
a plain leather belt
a red ruby; it glows blue
a ring; it glows blue
a stone
a water skin
a sable pouch; it glows blue
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a pair of smooth, black boots
## Hehe not much skills maye, just plan making, but damn funny it was the wrong bn I got :)
## Something to reeeeead!



2003/08/07 02:53, Näwyn:Rated: Superb 
your the bestest beltira! ;D

2003/08/07 02:54, Beltira: 
Next after you Nawyn!!! :)

2003/08/07 03:26, Materia:Rated: Superb 
LOL! i liked that! *clap Beltira*
*agree Nawyn*

2003/08/07 07:02, Narlah:Rated: Superb 
bow beltira :)

2003/08/07 08:31, Aureus:  Rated: Superb 
!BOW!

2003/08/07 09:26, Gray:Rated: Good 
Perfect!

2003/08/07 10:44, Björn:Rated: Superb 
It was so exciting so you kept your eyes closed all the time!

2003/08/07 11:22, Conspiracy:  Rated: Good 
Hehe, funny funny.

2003/08/07 12:09, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Lol also a funny log hehehe :)

2003/08/07 20:31, Aramyr:  Rated: Superb 
this is one of the greatest logs i've ever seen. lol. what a classic trap log. perfectly executed. bravo bel brafreakinvo.

2003/08/07 20:52, Farok:Rated: Superb 
AMAZING!

2003/08/08 12:54, Eolo:Rated: Superb 
Hahahhahhaha amazing log =)

2003/08/08 19:28, Merethil:   
Funny indeed. Would have been even funnier, wif the entering person would have been a puke.

2003/08/08 19:29, Merethil:  Rated: Superb 
Funny indeed. Would have been even funnier, wif the entering person would have been a puke.

2003/08/09 12:08, Bagger:   
Yep, a true five-star log :P

2003/08/17 11:18, Tankist:    -Tempus- 
- stored spell teleport.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Aramyr, Ares, Aureus, Björn, Draken, Eolo, Farok, Gloim, Materia, 
Merethil, Narlah, Näwyn 
 Good Conspiracy, Devastator, Gray, Marillion, Vecna 
 Average  
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back