Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Exp Thief (Ozgun)comments   back
(2684 hits. Posted 2003/08/14)
Stealing cheap exp ...


### somewhere s of bree ###

* R>wGrassy Field
A fallow deer is here, fighting *an Elf*.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
*an Elf* is here, riding a pack horse, fighting a fallow deer.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* R>kill *elf*You strongly slash *an Elf*'s right arm.
A fallow deer hits *an Elf*'s head.
*an Elf* strongly pierces a fallow deer's body and shatters it.

* R *an Elf*:Hurt a fallow deer:Bad>draw hammerYou remove an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very
evil-minded.

* R *an Elf*:Hurt a fallow deer:Bad>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

* R *an Elf*:Hurt a fallow deer:Bad>lab xOk.

* R *an Elf* (x):Hurt a fallow deer:Bad>bash x*an Elf* (x) fails to pierce a fallow deer.

*an Elf* (x) swiftly dodges a fallow deer's attempt to hit him.

Your bash at *an Elf* (x) sends him sprawling.

* R *an Elf* (x):Hurt a fallow deer:Bad>exa xYou see nothing special about him.
*an Elf* (x) has several bruises.
*an Elf* (x) is using: 
<wielded>            a double edged eket (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a shield of Cardolan (brand new)
<worn on head>       a straw hat (brand new)
<worn on body>       an enruned robe (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a black pair of pants (used)
<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
<worn across back>   a quiver
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a pan
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a hooded brass lantern
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a lantern

* R *an Elf* (x):Hurt a fallow deer:Bad>
You pound *an Elf* (x)'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

* R *an Elf* (x):Bad a fallow deer:Bad>
*an Elf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.

* R>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

* R>lGrassy Field
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.

* R>ekill xOrchard
There are two apples here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* R>nkill xThey aren't here.

* R>nPath in the Fields
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* R>They aren't here.

* R>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R>eFarm
The farmer's wife is bustling busily around.
A peaceful farmer smiles at you when you arrive.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.
A simple farmer yells 'An Orc ys here in the Firm!'
A farmer's wife yells 'An Orc is here an the Farm!'

* R>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

* R>eGrassy Field
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* R>nFields below a Steep Hillside
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

* R>nIn the Downs
Exits: *south*, *west*.

* R>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

* R>wA Valley in the Downs
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* R>nDowns at the Forest Border
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

* R>nSmall Path
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

* R>nOld East Road
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* R>wwOld East Road
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* R>
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* R>wOld East Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* R>wOld East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* R>wOld East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

* R>wsAlas, you cannot go that way...

* R>wOld East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* R>
Road out of Bree-land
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* R>wWell Kept Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* R>wJunction
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* R>nSouth of Bree
Exits: *(north)*, *south*.

* R>cclose exit
Ok.

* R>sJunction
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* R>sc459/459 hits, 48/48 mana, and 125/160 moves.

* R>sc459/459 hits, 48/48 mana, and 126/160 moves.

* R>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

* R>lJunction

* R>iYou are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (brand new)
a black warg fur (used)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a water skin
a water skin

* R>draw hammerThe warhammer is no sheath!

* R>statOB: 115%, DB: -1%, PB: 43%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 801,005 xp, 2,270 tp. Gold: 579. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

* R>
*an Elf* (x) has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

* R>kill xYou pound *an Elf* (x)'s right arm very hard and shatter it.
*an Elf* (x) dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
*an Elf* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R *an Elf* (x):Dying>
You pound *an Elf* (x)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf* (x)'s death cry.
*an Elf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* R>ecexa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a quiver
a lantern
a water skin
a hooded brass lantern
a sable pouch
a pan
a plain leather belt
a double edged eket (brand new)
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a shield of Cardolan (brand new)
a thin pair of leather gloves (brand new)
a black pair of pants (used)
a straw hat (brand new)
an enruned robe (brand new)
a ticket for a horse
an apple

* R>1get coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Elf*.
There was 4 gold coins, 12 silver pennies, and 87 copper pennies.

* R>g sable corpseYou get a sable pouch from the corpse of *an Elf*.

* R>l i 3.sablepouch (carried) : 
a Grey Havens map
a pair of snowshoes (brand new)
two rings
a stone
a ticket for a trained horse

* R>sGreenway
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* R>nJunction
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* R>drop sableYou drop the pouch.

* R>sGreenway
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* R>iYou are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (brand new)
a black warg fur (used)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a water skin
a water skin

* R>cmwcha mood wimpy
Ok.

* R>lGreenway
A small flask has been left here on the ground.

* R>tr/You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

*an Elf* leaves his hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop searching.
Suddenly *an Elf* stabs you in the back.
That really HURT!
*an Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

### perfect, snip to scarred... ###

o HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>333/459 hits, 0/48 mana, and 160/160 moves.
The trunk is opened from the other side.

o HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>-rev q
You begin to search...

You have revealed *an Elf*!

! HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>kill *elf*close exit*an Elf* leaves his hiding place.
You try to slash *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*an Elf* lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *an Elf*:Healthy>Ok.

! HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *an Elf*:Healthy>
*an Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *an Elf*:Healthy>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *an Elf*:Healthy>exa *elf*Proud and not bowing to anyone except the Ainu, Aelemon is a wanderer in the
shadows. Some do even think that he has much of a wolf. That might be true, as
 he wanders often enough alone, melting with the shadows and the only thing a
foe of the light will ever notice from him is a knife blinking in the dark,
just a split of a second before it enters his body. He is a strong believer in
the values of the light, and still hopes to find others whose hearts haven't
become rotten.
*an Elf* is in an excellent condition.
*an Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            a nasty orkish fang (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a shield of Arthedain (used)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (brand new)
<worn on body>       a fine tunic (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a plain pair of sleeves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn around neck>   some white-star forget-me-nots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with some sets of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a moneybag

! HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *an Elf*:Healthy>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *an Elf*:Healthy>open exitOk.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves down.

o HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>uHeart of the Forest
Exits: north, (down).
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from below.

o HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>ridnA hungry warg (MIN) stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg (MIN)'s reins, and start riding it.

o R HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
Black Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o R HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>nBlack Forest
Exits: east, south.

o R HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>eBlack Forest
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: south, west.

o R HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>ss
A mass of vines leaves west.

o R HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
Black Forest
A wolf spider is here, among the trees.
Exits: north, south, west.

o R HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
Black Forest
The corpse of a mass of vines is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o R HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>sThe Heart of the Forest
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
Exits: north, south, west.

o R HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o R HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>sThe Heart of the Forest
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: north, west.

o R HP:Fine Mana:Icy>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o R HP:Fine Mana:Icy>draw hammerYou remove an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very
evil-minded.

o R HP:Fine Mana:Icy>lThe Heart of the Forest
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.

o R HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc331/459 hits, 1/48 mana, and 158/160 moves.

o R HP:Fine Mana:Icy>cmaleadcha mood agg
Ok.

o R HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You stop riding a hungry warg (MIN).
A hungry warg (MIN) starts following you.

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>q/rev q
You begin to search...

sc/-You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>332/459 hits, 1/48 mana, and 159/160 moves.

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>lThe Heart of the Forest
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>q-rev q
You begin to search...

A grey wolf leaves north.

cmaYou didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>cha mood agg
Ok.

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>lThe Heart of the Forest
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc334/459 hits, 2/48 mana, and 159/160 moves.

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>q|rev q
You begin to search...

sc\cma|/You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>335/459 hits, 2/48 mana, and 159/160 moves.

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>cha mood agg
Ok.

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>lThe Heart of the Forest
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>statOB: 140%, DB: 29%, PB: 43%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 800,179 xp, 2,266 tp. Gold: 584. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- haggardness

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>q-rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>q-rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc338/459 hits, 3/48 mana, and 159/160 moves.

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>q/rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>q|rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>q\rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine Mana:Icy>q-rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine Mana:Cold>q|rev q
You begin to search...

Marma narrates 'jeran wounded around vt'
You didn't find anyone.

o HP:Fine Mana:Cold>q-rev q
You begin to search...

You have revealed *an Elf*!

! HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open mosskill *elf*Ok.

! HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* leaves his hiding place.
You pound *an Elf*'s right hand very hard.
You swiftly dodge *an Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

! HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves down.

o HP:Fine Mana:Cold>dA Crevice
A grey snake slides along the water.
A grey snake slides along the water.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (up).
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from above.

! HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close mossOk.

! HP:Fine Mana:Cold>pick moss\Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

kill *elf*/-\|You manage to enable the lock.

### you're mine! ###

! HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You approach *an Elf*, trying to pound him.
*an Elf* strongly pierces your right foot and tickles it.

! HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You try to pound *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Fine>lab xOk.

! HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>cma
A watersnake fails to hit *an Elf* (x).

! HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (x) tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>bash x*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (x) pierces your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.

*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (x) swiftly dodges a watersnake's attempt to hit him.

*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (x) pierces your right foot extremely hard.

Your bash at *an Elf* (x) sends him sprawling.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>
A watersnake tries to hit *an Elf* (x), but he parries successfully.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>'that smarts :Pemote says 'that smarts :P'
Ok.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>i*an Elf* (x) swiftly dodges a watersnake's attempt to hit him.
You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (brand new)
a black warg fur (used)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a water skin
a water skin

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>
*an Elf* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>lA Crevice
A watersnake is here, fighting *an Elf* (x).
A watersnake is here, fighting *an Elf* (x).
*an Elf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.
*an Elf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>i
A watersnake tries to hit *an Elf* (x), but he parries successfully.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>
You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (brand new)
a black warg fur (used)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a water skin
a water skin

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>bash x
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (x) nods solemnly.

*an Elf* (x) pierces your right arm and tickles it.

*an Elf* (x) swiftly dodges a watersnake's attempt to hit him.
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

A watersnake fails to hit *an Elf* (x).
*an Elf* (x) lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

Your bash at *an Elf* (x) sends him sprawling.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>
You pound *an Elf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>l
*an Elf* (x) swiftly dodges a watersnake's attempt to hit him.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>
A Crevice
A watersnake is here, fighting *an Elf* (x).
A watersnake is here, fighting *an Elf* (x).
*an Elf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>
*an Elf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>
*an Elf* (x) says 'You got me'
*an Elf* (x) swiftly dodges a watersnake's attempt to hit him.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>
*an Elf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>
*an Elf* (x) tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>lA Crevice
A watersnake is here, fighting *an Elf* (x).
A watersnake is here, fighting *an Elf* (x).
*an Elf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
*an Elf* (x) swiftly dodges a watersnake's attempt to hit him.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>bash x
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Fine>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (x) tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*an Elf* (x) swiftly dodges a watersnake's attempt to hit him.

gig*an Elf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Your bash at *an Elf* (x) sends him sprawling.
You pound *an Elf* (x)'s right arm extremely hard.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt>
You giggle.
*an Elf* (x) swiftly dodges a watersnake's attempt to hit him.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt>
*an Elf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt>
*an Elf* (x) tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt>'well nice to fgiht
*an Elf* (x) swiftly dodges a watersnake's attempt to hit him.
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt>emote says 'well nice to fgiht'
Ok.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt>
A watersnake lightly hits *an Elf* (x)'s left hand and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt>b dbash d
*an Elf* (x) tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

cmaA watersnake tries to hit *an Elf* (x), but he parries successfully.

Your bash at *an Elf* (x) sends him sprawling.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cha mood agg
Ok.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A watersnake approaches *an Elf* (x), trying to hit him.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lA Crevice
A grey snake slides along the water.
A watersnake is here, fighting *an Elf* (x).
*an Elf* (x) is here, fighting a watersnake.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill x! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*an Elf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (x) strongly pierces a watersnake's body.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill x
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill xYou pound *an Elf* (x)'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*an Elf* (x) swiftly dodges a watersnake's attempt to hit him.
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt a watersnake:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* (x) pierces a watersnake's tail very hard and shatters it.
A watersnake tries to hit *an Elf* (x), but he parries successfully.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt a watersnake:Hurt>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt a watersnake:Hurt>
*an Elf* (x) pierces a watersnake's body very hard and shatters it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt a watersnake:Wounded>bash x*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

cma*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (x) pierces a watersnake's body very hard and shatters it.

A watersnake tries to hit *an Elf* (x), but he parries successfully.

*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

A watersnake fails to hit *an Elf* (x).

*an Elf* (x) pierces a watersnake's body extremely hard and shatters it.
A watersnake is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

Your bash at *an Elf* (x) sends him sprawling.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt a watersnake:Dying>cha mood agg
Ok.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt a watersnake:Dying>lA Crevice
A watersnake is here, fighting *an Elf* (x).
A watersnake is lying here, incapacitated.
*an Elf* (x) is sitting here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
A watersnake fails to hit *an Elf* (x).

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt a watersnake:Dying>
*an Elf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt a watersnake:Dying>
You pound *an Elf* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded a watersnake:Dying>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded a watersnake:Dying>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded a watersnake:Dying>
*an Elf* (x) pierces a watersnake's body extremely hard and shatters it.
Your blood freezes as you hear a watersnake's death cry.
A watersnake is dead! R.I.P.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded a watersnake:Healthy>l
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded a watersnake:Healthy>
A Crevice
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
A watersnake is here, fighting *an Elf* (x).
*an Elf* (x) is here, fighting a watersnake.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded a watersnake:Healthy>stat
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded a watersnake:Healthy>
*an Elf* (x) pierces a watersnake's body hard and shatters it.
You pound *an Elf* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
OB: 140%, DB: 29%, PB: 43%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 800,179 xp, 2,266 tp. Gold: 584. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- haggardness

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded a watersnake:Fine>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
A watersnake tries to hit *an Elf* (x), but he parries successfully.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded a watersnake:Fine>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded a watersnake:Fine>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (x) strongly pierces a watersnake's body.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded a watersnake:Hurt>bash x*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

con*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (x) pierces a watersnake's head extremely hard and shatters it.

A watersnake fails to hit *an Elf* (x).

exa x*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (x) says 'Mand leaving i little eq ?'

*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

Your bash at *an Elf* (x) sends him sprawling.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded a watersnake:Wounded>Fairly easy.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded a watersnake:Wounded>Proud and not bowing to anyone except the Ainu, Aelemon is a wanderer in the
shadows. Some do even think that he has much of a wolf. That might be true, as
 he wanders often enough alone, melting with the shadows and the only thing a
foe of the light will ever notice from him is a knife blinking in the dark,
just a split of a second before it enters his body. He is a strong believer in
the values of the light, and still hopes to find others whose hearts haven't
become rotten.
*an Elf* (x) looks pretty hurt.
*an Elf* (x) is using: 
<wielded>            a nasty orkish fang (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a shield of Arthedain (used)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (brand new)
<worn on body>       a fine tunic (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a plain pair of sleeves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn around neck>   some white-star forget-me-nots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with some sets of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a moneybag

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded a watersnake:Wounded>
A watersnake hits *an Elf* (x)'s head.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Bad a watersnake:Wounded>
You pound *an Elf* (x)'s body very hard and shatter it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Bad a watersnake:Wounded>'i wont lootemote says 'i wont loot'
Ok.
*an Elf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (x) strongly pierces a watersnake's body and shatters it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Bad a watersnake:Wounded>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Bad a watersnake:Wounded>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (x) pierces a watersnake's body extremely hard and shatters it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Bad a watersnake:Awful>'not even rubyemote says 'not even ruby'
Ok.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Bad a watersnake:Awful>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Bad a watersnake:Awful>cmacha mood agg
Ok.
*an Elf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Bad a watersnake:Awful>
*an Elf* (x) swiftly dodges a watersnake's attempt to hit him.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Bad a watersnake:Awful>
*an Elf* (x) pierces a watersnake's body very hard and shatters it.
Your blood freezes as you hear a watersnake's death cry.
A watersnake is dead! R.I.P.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Bad>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Bad>exa xProud and not bowing to anyone except the Ainu, Aelemon is a wanderer in the
shadows. Some do even think that he has much of a wolf. That might be true, as
 he wanders often enough alone, melting with the shadows and the only thing a
foe of the light will ever notice from him is a knife blinking in the dark,
just a split of a second before it enters his body. He is a strong believer in
the values of the light, and still hopes to find others whose hearts haven't
become rotten.
*an Elf* (x) looks pretty hurt.
*an Elf* (x) is using: 
<wielded>            a nasty orkish fang (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a shield of Arthedain (used)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (brand new)
<worn on body>       a fine tunic (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a plain pair of sleeves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn around neck>   some white-star forget-me-nots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with some sets of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a moneybag
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Bad>cma
*an Elf* (x) claps for you.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Bad>cha mood agg
Ok.
You pound *an Elf* (x)'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Awful>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Awful>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Awful>
*an Elf* (x) pierces your left arm and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Awful>gig
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Awful>
You giggle.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Awful>
*an Elf* (x) tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Awful>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Awful>lA Crevice
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
*an Elf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Awful>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Awful>
*an Elf* (x) barely pierces your right hand and tickles it.
You pound *an Elf* (x)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*an Elf* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Dying>statOB: 140%, DB: 29%, PB: 43%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 800,179 xp, 2,266 tp. Gold: 584. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- haggardness

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Dying>
You pound *an Elf* (x)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf* (x)'s death cry.
*an Elf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *an Elf* (x).

### aelemon lvl 27 ###

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>exa xYou don't see an x.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>statOB: 140%, DB: 29%, PB: 43%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 700,179 xp, 2,266 tp. Gold: 584. Alert: normal.
Affected by:

- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- haggardness

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ecexa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a moneybag
a stone
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a nasty orkish fang (brand new)
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
a keyring with some sets of lock picks
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a shield of Arthedain (used)
a plain pair of sleeves (brand new)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a plain pair of pants (brand new)
a plain hood (brand new)
a fine tunic (brand new)
some white-star forget-me-nots
a red ruby
a large sack
a lembas wafer
a sharp thorn (brand new)
a dark coloured flask
a dark coloured flask
a dark coloured flask

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc278/459 hits, 6/48 mana, and 160/160 moves.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lA Crevice
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>pick moss\Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

open moss|The lock finally yields to your skill.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>uOk.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
The Heart of the Forest
Exits: north, west, (down).
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from below.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ridA hungry warg (MIN) stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg (MIN)'s reins, and start riding it.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nThe Heart of the Forest
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
Exits: north, south, west.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nBlack Forest
The corpse of a mass of vines is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.
You smell blood.

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cmwcha mood wimpy
Ok.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>draw broadswordYou remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You skillfully wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>q/rev q
You begin to search...

*Endah the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.

*Endah the Stoor Hobbit* tries to sneak behind you!
You didn't find anyone.

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sThe Heart of the Forest
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cma*a Dwarf* leaves north.
cha mood agg
Ok.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sThe Heart of the Forest
Exits: north, west, (down).

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>draw hammer*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very
evil-minded.

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* fails to hit you.
You try to pound *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

### hm a dwarven troll, i might be able to get him too ###

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>leadNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>cnoArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>conFairly easy.
*Endah the Stoor Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A starved grey wolf has arrived from the north.

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
The Heart of the Forest
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
Exits: north, south, west.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>fleeYou flee head over heels.
Black Forest
The corpse of a mass of vines is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nBlack Forest
A wolf spider is here, among the trees.
Exits: north, south, west.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wBlack Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sHeart of the Forest
Exits: north, (down).
Soujiro narrates 'kuzuk spamclose'

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc281/459 hits, 7/48 mana, and 154/160 moves.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>q\rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cmwcha mood wimpy
Ok.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>draw broadswordYou remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You skillfully wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lHeart of the Forest

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>q/rev q
You begin to search...

cmw/sc-You didn't find anyone.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>stat282/459 hits, 8/48 mana, and 158/160 moves.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>OB: 77%, DB: 29%, PB: 106%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 700,179 xp, 2,266 tp. Gold: 584. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- haggardness

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc283/459 hits, 8/48 mana, and 159/160 moves.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cmwncha mood wimpy
Ok.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Black Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Odif narrates 'spamclose wot?'

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eBlack Forest
A wolf spider is here, among the trees.
Exits: north, south, west.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sBlack Forest
The corpse of a mass of vines is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sThe Heart of the Forest
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a starved grey wolf.
A starved grey wolf is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Exits: north, south, west.

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sThe Heart of the Forest
Exits: north, west, (down).

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc285/459 hits, 9/48 mana, and 158/160 moves.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.
You slash *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>leadNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A starved grey wolf has arrived from the north.

### good wolf ###

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Fine>lab xcmwOk.
You lightly slash *a Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickle it.

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>
A starved grey wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
The Heart of the Forest
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: north, south, west.
You smell blood.

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sThe Heart of the Forest
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A grey wolf is here, thin from starvation.
Exits: north, west, (down).
A starved grey wolf leaves west.

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill xYou approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to slash him.

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Fine>
You strongly slash *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg and tickle it.

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
A starved grey wolf has arrived from the west.

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (x) smites your body very hard and tickles it.

! R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves down.

### roar!! ##

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>dOops! You cannot go there riding!

### mpf ###

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitYou don't see any exit here.

### mpfs ###

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>pick exitYou don't see any exit here.

### but come on now ###

o R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>leaddYou stop riding a hungry warg (MIN).
A hungry warg (MIN) starts following you.

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exitA Crevice
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (up).
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from above.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>pick exitYou don't see any exit here.

### only 1h sleep last night :-) ###

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You don't see any exit here.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Soujiro narrates 'out'

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close mosspick mossOk.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>/Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You dodge a bash from *a Dwarf* (x) who loses his balance.
You slash *a Dwarf* (x)'s right hand very hard.
*a Dwarf* (x) tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
Soujiro narrates 'come canyon'

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>open mossOk.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You dodge a bash from *a Dwarf* (x) who loses his balance.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>fleeYou flee head over heels.
The Heart of the Forest
A grey wolf is here, thin from starvation.
Exits: north, west, (down).

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Soujiro narrates 'abr'

o HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>dA Crevice
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: (up).

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close mossOk.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>pick moss|Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

Soujiro narrates 'if anone around'

You manage to enable the lock.

### finally ###

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cmwcha mood wimpy
Ok.

### khazdul tought be something when fighting smiters! ###

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lA Crevice
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Odif narrates 'brt'

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k xYou slash *a Dwarf* (x)'s left hand extremely hard.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
Verminaard narrates 'coming'

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>conFairly easy.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Dwarf* (x) tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

cmw! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>l
Soujiro narrates 'come!'

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (x) tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
Kuzuk narrates 'where?'

l! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>cha mood wimpy
Ok.
Soujiro narrates 'I'm gonna gon in'

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
A Crevice
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
A Crevice
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You slash *a Dwarf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>exa xYou see nothing special about him.
*a Dwarf* (x) has several bruises.
*a Dwarf* (x) seems to have:
       A light wound at the right foot,
       A light wound at the right arm,
       A light wound at the body.
*a Dwarf* (x) is using: 
<wielded two-handed> a two-handed sword (brand new)
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (brand new)
<worn on head>       a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
<worn on body>       a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a grey pair of sleeves (used)
<worn on hands>      a pair of rigid leather gloves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a pair of hard leather trousers (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of soft leather boots (used)
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a hooded brass lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a dark coloured flask

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>cmwcha mood wimpy
Ok.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>smYou smile viciously.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>gigYou giggle.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>con xFairly easy.
You slash *a Dwarf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>stat
Soujiro narrates 'awful now!'

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>lmax
*a Dwarf* (x) tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>OB: 74%, DB: 29%, PB: 104%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 700,179 xp, 2,266 tp. Gold: 584. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength
- haggardness

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
A Crevice
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>cha wim 1000
Wimpy set to: 458
You will attempt to flee!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>lA Crevice
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You barely slash *a Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickle it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>statYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
OB: 74%, DB: 29%, PB: 104%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 458. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 700,179 xp, 2,266 tp. Gold: 584. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength
- haggardness

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

l! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (x) says 'wtf'
*a Dwarf* (x) tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>draw hammerA Crevice
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very
evil-minded.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (x) says 'hit'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s right hand extremely hard.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>lA Crevice
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>gigYou giggle.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>lA Crevice
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) smites your left arm and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
Your head stops stinging.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>lA Crevice
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>statOB: 87%, DB: 29%, PB: 91%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 458. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 700,179 xp, 2,266 tp. Gold: 584. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength
- haggardness

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
Verminaard narrates 'get'em in again?'

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) smites your left foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
Verminaard narrates 'boggle'
You try to flee, but cannot!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>stat
Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>OB: 87%, DB: 27%, PB: 91%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 458. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 700,179 xp, 2,266 tp. Gold: 584. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the left foot.
- noquit
- panic
- strength
- haggardness

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>bash xYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Your bash at *a Dwarf* (x) sends him sprawling.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>lA Crevice
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is sitting here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>exa xYou see nothing special about him.
*a Dwarf* (x) looks pretty hurt.
*a Dwarf* (x) seems to have:
       A light wound at the right foot,
       A light wound at the right arm.
*a Dwarf* (x) is using: 
<wielded two-handed> a two-handed sword (brand new)
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (brand new)
<worn on head>       a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
<worn on body>       a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a grey pair of sleeves (used)
<worn on hands>      a pair of rigid leather gloves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a pair of hard leather trousers (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of soft leather boots (used)
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a hooded brass lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a dark coloured flask

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>gigYou giggle.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>l
Soujiro narrates 'ok'

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
A Crevice
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>bash xBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>bash xbash xBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>bash xBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>bash xBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>bash xBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>bash xBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>bash xbash x
*a Dwarf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>bash xbash xYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

! HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (x) smites your left foot extremely hard.
You try to flee, but cannot!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (x) tries to pick the moss' lock...

### this was new to me ###

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

You feel steadier now.
You bleed from open wounds.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Your bash at *a Dwarf* (x) sends him sprawling.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>exa xYou see nothing special about him.
*a Dwarf* (x) is in very bad shape.
*a Dwarf* (x) seems to have:
       A light wound at the right foot.
*a Dwarf* (x) is using: 
<wielded two-handed> a two-handed sword (brand new)
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (brand new)
<worn on head>       a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
<worn on body>       a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a grey pair of sleeves (used)
<worn on hands>      a pair of rigid leather gloves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a pair of hard leather trousers (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of soft leather boots (used)
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a hooded brass lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a dark coloured flask
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>'bastard 1
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>emote says 'bastard 1'
Ok.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>iYou are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (brand new)
a black warg fur (used)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a water skin
a water skin

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>lA Crevice
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is sitting here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>statYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
OB: 90%, DB: 27%, PB: 93%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 458. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 700,179 xp, 2,266 tp. Gold: 584. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the left foot.
- noquit
- panic
- strength

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Dying>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Dying>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Dying>scYou can't do that while fighting.

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Dying>
Soujiro narrates 'come'

! HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (x):Dying>cmw
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf* (x)'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

### Jorpa, lvl 30. ###

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>lcha mood wimpy
Ok.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A Crevice
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>statOB: 90%, DB: 27%, PB: 93%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 458. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 600,179 xp, 2,266 tp. Gold: 584. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the left foot.
- noquit
- panic
- strength

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ecexa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a dark coloured flask
a sable pouch
a hooded brass lantern
a plain leather belt
a two-handed sword (brand new)
a forest green cloak (used)
a metal buckler (brand new)
a grey pair of sleeves (used)
a pair of rigid leather gloves (brand new)
a pair of soft leather boots (used)
a pair of hard leather trousers (brand new)
a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
a full metal shield (used)
a metal breastplate (brand new)
a full metal helmet (used)
a thin metal breastplate (used)
a hard leather cap (brand new)
a dark coloured flask

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>1get coins all.corpse
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 3 gold coins, 7 silver pennies, and 78 copper pennies.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>pick moss|Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

g sable corpse-\|/-\open mossu|/-\|/-\ridThe lock finally yields to your skill.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>nYou get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Ok.

o HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The Heart of the Forest
*Merrick the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, west, (down).
You have found *Endah the Stoor Hobbit*!
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from below.

### hihi, thanks.. I go mewlip's to regen some, faktor finds a hobbit in bushwall, he hits it incap...###

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sInside a Large Water Cave
There are two canoes here.
The corpse of a water moccasin is lying here.
Exits: (north), *down*.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>dYou blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Drifting in the Green River
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*, up.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close holeYou don't see any hole here.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sNear a Rickety Old Bridge
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sridsA Small Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from the north.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>A hungry warg (MIN) stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg (MIN)'s reins, and start riding it.
The sun slowly disappears in the west.
You bleed from open wounds.

* RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sA Field Near a Trail
Exits: north, south, west.

* RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
A Patch Along the Trail
Exits: north, south.

* RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

* RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sLong, Tall Grass
Exits: north, south, west.

* RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>wA Small Yard
A well-fed cow stands here grazing on the bright green grass.
A hobbit farmer is here, thinking about seeds and vegetables.
A well-fed cow stands here grazing on the bright green grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>wsA Little Field
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

* RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>cmwdraw broadswordA Black Berry Patch
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

* RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>The broadsword is no sheath!

* RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sStumps on the Plains
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sPlains
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sPlains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>wRuin with a Roof
Exits: north, east, south.

* RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>nPlains
Exits: north, east, south, up.

* RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>open bushwallOk.

* RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>wHidden Valley
Exits: [north], (east).

* RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close bushwallOk.

* RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>leadYou stop riding a hungry warg (MIN).
A hungry warg (MIN) starts following you.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>o nnopen exit n
It seems to be locked.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>The frontdoor seems to be closed.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>p n|pick exit n
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

o n\|/-\|/-\|/-\|/-n\|/-c s\|/-\|/-\|/The lock finally yields to your skill.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>open exit n
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), (south), (west), up.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from the south.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exit s
Ok.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eA Red Library
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
Exits: (west).
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from the west.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wwA Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (east), [south], (west), up.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from the east.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Dining Room
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Exits: north, (east).
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from the east.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nLuxurious Kitchen
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A circular stone well has been built here.
A stove stands against one wall here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from the south.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
You hear a faint tingling from a nearby room.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sDining Room
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Exits: north, (east).
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from the north.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eA Noble's House
A guestbook lies here, its pages yellow and fragile.
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: (north), (east), [south], (west), up.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from the west.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nLivingroom
Some delicate brass lamps are attached to the walls here.
Exits: north, (south).
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from the south.

! W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nIn a Wooden Dome
*a Hobbit* is lying here, mortally wounded.
Faktor (F) is standing here.
Exits: south, up.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from the south.

! W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>gr faktorFaktor (F) is now a group member.

! W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k hobbitYou are too afraid.

### mpf! ###

! W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Faktor (F) pounds *a Hobbit*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Hobbit*'s death cry.
*a Hobbit* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>0cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ec
Faktor (F) gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.

o W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a moneybag
a lantern
a stone
a dark coloured flask
a water skin
a plain silken sash
a nasty orkish fang (brand new)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a gilded round shield (brand new)
a plain pair of sleeves (brand new)
a thin pair of leather gloves (brand new)
a black pair of padded boots (brand new)
a plain flowing skirt (brand new)
a plain hood (brand new)
a plain shirt (brand new)
a gold ring
a ring
a hunting knife (brand new)
a ring

### snip i need some regen behind hedge, faktor meets an elf, so i go for some more cheap exp ###

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wLarge Road
*an Elf* is here, fighting Faktor (F) (glowing).
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Exits: =east=, =west=.
Odif narrates 'junction as in fork?'


! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *elf*wYou pound *an Elf*'s left foot very hard.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Faktor (F) sends *an Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Healthy>
Faktor (F) pounds *an Elf*'s left foot very hard.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Healthy>
A young ranger has arrived from the west.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Healthy>
*Erloff the Half-Elf* yells faintly from the east 'ORC'

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Healthy>fol faktorYou now follow Faktor (F).

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Healthy>lab xOk.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt Faktor (F):Healthy>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt Faktor (F):Healthy>lLarge Road
*an Elf* (x) is here, fighting Faktor (F) (glowing).
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *an Elf* (x).
A young man in ranger's attire is here, travelling the roads.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt Faktor (F):Healthy>exa xProud and not bowing to anyone except the Ainu, Aelemon is a wanderer in the
shadows. Some do even think that he has much of a wolf. That might be true, as
 he wanders often enough alone, melting with the shadows and the only thing a
foe of the light will ever notice from him is a knife blinking in the dark,
just a split of a second before it enters his body. He is a strong believer in
the values of the light, and still hopes to find others whose hearts haven't
become rotten.
*an Elf* (x) has some big nasty scratches.
*an Elf* (x) is using: 
<held>               a lantern; it is lit
<worn on head>       a plain hood (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a plain pair of sleeves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt Faktor (F):Healthy>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt Faktor (F):Healthy>lLarge Road
*an Elf* (x) is here, fighting Faktor (F) (glowing).
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *an Elf* (x).
A young man in ranger's attire is here, travelling the roads.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Hurt Faktor (F):Healthy>
You pound *an Elf* (x)'s body extremely hard.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded Faktor (F):Healthy>
Faktor (F) pounds *an Elf* (x)'s right foot very hard.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded Faktor (F):Healthy>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded Faktor (F):Healthy>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded Faktor (F):Healthy>w
Lxuk narrates 'the one near tmt'
*an Elf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded Faktor (F):Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*an Elf* (x) says 'not again. Ozgon'

### afraid so.. ###


! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded Faktor (F):Healthy>
*an Elf* (x) barely hits Faktor (F)'s body and tickles it.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded Faktor (F):Fine>
A young ranger barely slashes Faktor (F)'s right arm and tickles it.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded Faktor (F):Fine>
You pound *an Elf* (x)'s left leg very hard and shatter it.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded Faktor (F):Fine>bash x*an Elf* (x) yells 'HELP !'
Faktor (F) sends *an Elf* (x) sprawling with a powerful bash.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded Faktor (F):Fine>
Faktor (F) panics, and attempts to flee.
Faktor (F) leaves east.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded>gigYou giggle.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded>cmacha mood agg
Ok.
Faktor (F) has arrived from the east.
A young ranger yells 'Some Orcs yre here on the Lirge Road!'

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded>
Faktor (F) approaches *an Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Wounded>
Faktor (F) pounds *an Elf* (x)'s right foot very hard and shatters it.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Bad>grinemo grins evilly, showing his colgate-teeth.
Ok.
*an Elf* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Bad>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Bad>
*an Elf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Bad>
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (x) leaves east.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
A young ranger slashes your left foot and tickles it.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a young ranger:Healthy>kill xFaktor (F) leaves east.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a young ranger:Healthy>
*Erloff the Half-Elf* yells faintly from the east 'do ORC'
They aren't here.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a young ranger:Healthy>efleeNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a young ranger:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
West of Bree
*an Elf* (x) is here, fighting Faktor (F) (glowing).
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *an Elf* (x).
Exits: [east], =south=, =west=.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill xYou pound *an Elf* (x)'s body very hard and shatter it.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Awful Faktor (F):Fine>kill xYou're already fighting!

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Awful Faktor (F):Fine>
Kuzuk tells you 'where did u kill em? '

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Awful Faktor (F):Fine>
Faktor (F) sends *an Elf* (x) sprawling with a powerful bash.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Awful Faktor (F):Fine>
You pound *an Elf* (x)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*an Elf* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *an Elf* (x):Dying Faktor (F):Fine>
Faktor (F) pounds *an Elf* (x)'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf* (x)'s death cry.
*an Elf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *an Elf* (x).

### aelemon again ###

### faktor rest some in moss, i check fornost, he meets the dwarf again, and i go for even more cheap exp! ###

o RW Mana:Burning>
The Heart of the Forest
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

! RW Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

o RW Mana:Burning>nkill *dwarf*The Heart of the Forest
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
Exits: north, south, west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

o RW Mana:Burning>
You pound *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o RW Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Wounded>lab xOk.

o RW Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

o RW Mana:Burning>wkill xThe Heart of the Forest
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o RW Mana:Burning>
You approach *a Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

o RW Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

o RW Mana:Burning>wIn a Dense Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o RW Mana:Burning>eThe Heart of the Forest
Exits: east, west.

o RW Mana:Burning>kill xeThey aren't here.

o RW Mana:Burning>kill xThe Heart of the Forest
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
You have found *Endah the Stoor Hobbit*!

! RW Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves north.
They aren't here.

! RW Mana:Burning>n
*Endah the Stoor Hobbit* leaves north sneaking.

o RW Mana:Burning>kill xwBlack Forest
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

! RW Mana:Burning>kill xYou pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* (x) fails to hit you.

! RW Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! RW Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!

! RW Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves north.

! RW Mana:Burning>nkill xBlack Forest
A wolf spider is here, among the trees.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
You smell blood.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

o RW Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o RW Mana:Burning>sBlack Forest
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
You have found *Endah the Stoor Hobbit*!
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

! RW Mana:Burning>skill xThe Heart of the Forest
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

o RW Mana:Burning>sThey aren't here.

o RW Mana:Burning>kill xThe Heart of the Forest
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

o RW Mana:Burning>
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o RW Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Awful>sNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

o RW Mana:Burning>kill xThey aren't here.

o RW Mana:Burning>wThe Heart of the Forest
Exits: east, west.

o RW Mana:Burning>kill xwThey aren't here.

o RW Mana:Burning>kill xZBLAM! A hungry warg (MIN) doesn't want you riding it anymore.
strideYou stop riding a hungry warg (MIN).

o W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

o W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wYou stop resting, and stand up.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You pick up a hungry warg (MIN)'s reins, and start riding it.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wThe Heart of the Forest
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: north, east.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nwIn a Dense Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wIn a Dense Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
In a Dense Forest
Exits: north, east, west.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sAlas, you cannot go that way...

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wIn a Dense Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sIn a Dense Forest
Exits: north, south, west.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wwIn a Light Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
In a Light Forest
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A grey wolf is here, thin from starvation.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wThe Lane
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wOpen Field
Exits: east, south, west.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eThe Lane
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ssThe Lane
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Lane
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sThe Lane
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sOld East Road Meets Greenway
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eeLarge Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exitWest of Bree
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [east], =south=, =west=.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill x*a Dwarf* (x) calls for the gate to be opened.
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*a Dwarf* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Dying>kill xYou're already fighting!

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Dying>cmacha mood agg
Ok.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Dying>lWest of Bree
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* (x) is lying here, mortally wounded.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (x):Dying>
You pound *a Dwarf* (x)'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf* (x)'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

### jorpa again ###

### faktor found Merrick and got him in moss, so i try to steal some exp *grin* ###

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>pick moss/Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

open moss|d/-kill xThe lock finally yields to your skill.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Oops! You cannot go there riding!

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

### some more mistakes.. ###

o RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>leadYou stop riding a hungry warg (MIN).
A hungry warg (MIN) starts following you.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>dkill xA Crevice
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
*Merrick the Dúnadan Man* is sitting here.
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Merrick the Dúnadan Man*.
Exits: (up).
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from above.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill xFaktor (F) closes the moss.
They aren't here.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Faktor (F) pounds *Merrick the Dúnadan Man*'s left foot extremely hard and
shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Merrick the Dúnadan Man*'s death cry.
*Merrick the Dúnadan Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *man*They aren't here.

o W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ecFaktor (F) gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Man*.
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a laced quiver
a hunting knife (brand new)
a strange set of lock picks
a dark coloured flask
a plain silken sash
an elven shortbow
a forest green cloak (used)
a shield of Arthedain (brand new)
a brown pair of sleeves (brand new)
a pair of soft leather gloves (brand new)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a brown pair of pants (brand new)
a green hood (brand new)
a fine tunic (brand new)
a red ruby
a pair of snowshoes (used)
a lembas wafer
a lembas wafer
a tiny stone key

### then lady luck thanked for her tea and went off! ###

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2003/08/14 22:00, Ozgun: 
it was like 500k in the 30min, found it abit fun...

2003/08/14 22:07, Faktor:   
I always try to share my xp.

2003/08/14 22:36, Sogard:   
Heh, poor pukes.. :D

2003/08/14 23:16, Moortek: 
NIIICE this is how orc warriors should be played, AWESOME! SHould be ok log on great logs too, I have seen worse there is I say so!

2003/08/14 23:57, Luingil:   
Lucky you my group wasen´t there. We would have squashed ye!

2003/08/15 01:48, Uther: 
Uhhh, I believe your group was too busy getting squashed by the darkies at wooden :P

2003/08/15 01:57, Aelemon: 
*clap Ozgun*
I did really make mistakes here. First I knew where I was, did follow anyway and did indeed flee down. Forgot to spam open exit. Fools have to die, so did I.
After praying to Fornost I spamwalked to Bree to see if Ozgun kept word (and he really did, what shows great attitude: Not luring there waiting for rekill, leaving things ... wow). I arrived moveless at my corpse, saw my shadow and spamlooted. Well, tried to. But without light a bad idea. Unluckily my shadow did think I had got my stuff and left (unfaithful one, you ! (btw: Is this a bug ?)). So I regenned a little and went back to Bree to beg for a lantern. I got, and even got a sanct. Back to my corpse, fainting but equipped. Now I made quite a mistake, still holding lantern and having it lit ! Did I yet mention fools must die ? Well, so I arrived moveless at OERMG, met Factor, got a little moves in combat at arrived w gate. But unluckily I did not flee into town but back out again. Well, being moveless, knowing I was to die I gave a last yell (Couldn't narrate, no moves *g*). And then I died there. Well, luckily shadowed, so still have my equip.
Ozgun, thanks for that nice hunt you allowed me, thanks for fair play, and next time I will get you :-P

2003/08/15 07:23, Kunduk:   
Respect.

2003/08/15 08:41, Sardotjen:   
Respetca!

2003/08/15 09:25, Baldie:   
Aelemon use camp to get light to loot corpse?

2003/08/15 12:23, Zhuk: 
ReZpect from my brothaz in da hood az well !

2003/08/15 12:37, Björn: 
ROFL ENDAH IS MUFFET!

2003/08/15 13:59, Faktor:   
If your group weren´t more than 5, we would´ve squashed you, Luingil :P

2003/08/16 00:32, Aelemon: 
@Baldie
*bonk me* Did I yet mention fools must die ? ;-)

2003/08/16 07:08, Hana: 
hehee nice log..really enjoyed..
my most favourite part was :

A peaceful farmer smiles at you when you arrive.
A simple farmer yells 'An Orc ys here in the Firm!'

a farmer first smiles then starts to yell..whatta wimp..:P


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back