Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Elle in Moria (Nazgum)comments   back
(9036 hits. Posted 2003/08/25)
### I vowed to start playing safer since I hate fucking mandos sleep,
so this is part of my first day of finding pk after getting out ###

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Intersection of Four Ways
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* is standing here searching for tracks (glowing).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CSW HP:Fine>back elle
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

t misery yes reblock it
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* makes a strange sound, as you place a black runed dagger in her back.
You swiftly dodge *Elle the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>Ok.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* leaves south.

o CSW HP:Fine>exa elle
You don't see an elle.

o CSW HP:Fine>s
kill elle
Dark Road
A small white snake slithers along the ground.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>s
They aren't here.
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.

! CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
Dark Road
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>n
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>n
kill elle
Dark Road
A small white snake slithers along the ground.
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, south.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Intersection of Four Ways
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.

! CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
kill elle
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce her.
You swiftly dodge *Elle the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.

o CSW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>agg
cha mood agg
Ok.

o CSW HP:Fine>dra
kill elle
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a weapon sheath.
You confidently draw a mighty dwarven axe, looking very evil-minded.

o CSW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
kill elle
East-West Tunnel
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, west.

! CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
You strongly cleave *Elle the Sindarin Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.
You swiftly dodge *Elle the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>kill elle
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>bash
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

exa elle
As *Elle the Sindarin Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* has several bruises.
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* seems to have:
       A serious wound at the right leg.
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (brand new)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a black hood (worn out)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (worn out)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a laced quiver
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* chuckles politely.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>kill elle

*Elle the Sindarin Elf* lightly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>f
w
kill elle
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You strongly cleave *Elle the Sindarin Elf*'s body and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
East-West Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
kill elle
East-West Tunnel
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, west.

! CSW HP:Fine>
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.

kill elle
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
kill elle
East-West Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.

w
You try to cleave *Elle the Sindarin Elf*, but she parries successfully.
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>kill elle
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>f
w
You flee head over heels.
East-West Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
East-West Tunnel
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, west.

! CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
You approach *Elle the Sindarin Elf*, trying to cleave her.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave her.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>f
w
You flee head over heels.
East-West Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
Moving up the slope is really hard.
A Bend in the Underground Road
An eyeless white rat with nasty teeth scurries about.
Exits: north, east.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
East-West Tunnel
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, south, west.

! CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
East-West Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
kill elle
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>
East-West Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
kill elle
Moving up the slope is really hard.
A Bend in the Underground Road
A white rat is here, fighting *Elle the Sindarin Elf*.
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a white rat (glowing).
Exits: north, east.

! CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
You strongly cleave *Elle the Sindarin Elf*'s body and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine a white rat:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine a white rat:Hurt>kill elle
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine a white rat:Hurt>agg
kill elle
cha mood agg
Ok.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine a white rat:Hurt>f
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine a white rat:Hurt>w
kill elle
You flee head over heels.
Moving up the slope is really hard.
The Ruined Plaza
Exits: south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
On the Great Stairway
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
e
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
s
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
Moving up the slope is really hard.
The Ruined Plaza
Exits: south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
A Bend in the Underground Road
A white rat is here, fighting *Elle the Sindarin Elf*.
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a white rat (glowing).
Exits: north, east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
! CSW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* bleeds from open wounds.

kill elle

! CSW HP:Fine>
A white rat fails to hit *Elle the Sindarin Elf*.

! CSW HP:Fine>kill elle

*Elle the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Fine>
East-West Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>Moving up the slope is really hard.
A Bend in the Underground Road
A white rat is here, fighting *Elle the Sindarin Elf*.
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a white rat (glowing).
Exits: north, east.
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* slashes a white rat's right forefoot extremely hard and shatters it.

! CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
You strongly cleave *Elle the Sindarin Elf*'s left leg.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine a white rat:Awful>
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine a white rat:Awful>
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine a white rat:Awful>kill elle
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine a white rat:Awful>
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* slashes a white rat's right hindleg hard and shatters it.
Your blood freezes as you hear a white rat's death cry.
A white rat is dead! R.I.P.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You try to cleave *Elle the Sindarin Elf*, but she parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>agg
kill elle
cha mood agg
Ok.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
You strongly cleave *Elle the Sindarin Elf*'s left foot.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* purrs softly 'bsing a snacted person'

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *Elle the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>kill elle

*Elle the Sindarin Elf* snickers softly.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>kill elle
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>kill elle
f
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>w
kill elle
You flee head over heels.
East-West Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.


o CSW HP:Fine>Moving up the slope is really hard.
A Bend in the Underground Road
The corpse of a white rat is lying here.
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east.

! CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave her.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *Elle the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>f
w
You flee head over heels.
Moving up the slope is really hard.
The Ruined Plaza
Exits: south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
On the Great Stairway
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
kill elle
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>s
kill elle
Moving up the slope is really hard.
The Ruined Plaza
Exits: south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.

*Elle the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You approach *Elle the Sindarin Elf*, trying to cleave her.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You strongly cleave *Elle the Sindarin Elf*'s right arm.

### bwuhahah your sancted powercleric is no match for my thief!! ###

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>kill elle
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>f

*Elle the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>n
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>kill elle
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
A Bend in the Underground Road
The corpse of a white rat is lying here.
Exits: north, east.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
kill elle
East-West Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
kill elle
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.

You approach *Elle the Sindarin Elf*, trying to cleave her.
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>kill elle
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
You cleave *Elle the Sindarin Elf*'s left foot hard.

! CSW HP:Fine *Elle the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>f
w

### At this point she runs, and I hunt her around moria some with misery, but she words out of icewall.  So we just leave moria west gate when this happens ###

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CRSW>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CRSW>t misery oh notp
eke
Ok.

! CRSW>d
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

! CRSW>k
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CRSW>dkd
Hit whom?
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a Dwarf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
That really HURT!
You lightly pierce *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickle it.
*a Dwarf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CRSW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

! CRSW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>agg

Raff narrates 'marras around warrens'
You flee head over heels.
You can't go into deep water!
Stagnant Creek
Exits: south, west.

o CRSW HP:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

o CRSW HP:Fine>l
s
Stagnant Creek

o CRSW HP:Fine>
A Narrow Stretch of Dry Land
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CRSW HP:Fine>cha wim 200
Wimpy set to: 200

o CRSW HP:Fine>e
kill elle
A Narrow Stretch of Dry Land
Exits: south, west.

o CRSW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CRSW HP:Fine>w
n
A Narrow Stretch of Dry Land
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A sudden plop is heard from the dark lake.

o CRSW HP:Fine>kill elle
w
Stagnant Creek
Exits: south, west.

o CRSW HP:Fine>kill elle
They aren't here.

o CRSW HP:Fine>
End of the Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, south.

! CRSW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! CRSW HP:Fine>kill elle
They aren't here.

! CRSW HP:Fine>kill elle

Misery tells you 'dwarf'

### Misery must know I'm spamming wrong target! ###

! CRSW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! CRSW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
kill *dwarf*

*a Dwarf* leaves north.

*a Dwarf* leaves north.

o CRSW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CRSW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
n
They aren't here.

o CRSW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Hollin Road
Exits: =south=, =west=, up.

o CRSW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CRSW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CRSW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
s
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CRSW HP:Fine>Moving up the slope is really hard.
End of the Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: =north=, east, south.

o CRSW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CRSW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CRSW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CRSW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CRSW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CRSW HP:Fine>
You pierce *a Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.
*a Dwarf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CRSW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>wim

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CRSW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>cha mood wim
Ok.

! CRSW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *dwarf*
f
You're already fighting!

! CRSW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>Raff narrates 'dt ours?'
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! CRSW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>dra

*a Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a Dwarf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
That really HURT!

! CRSW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *dwarf*
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a weapon sheath.
You confidently draw a mighty dwarven axe, looking very evil-minded.
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CRSW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! CRSW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

! CRSW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine>w
kill *dwarf*

Misery has arrived from the north.

! CRSW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You lightly cleave *a Dwarf*'s left hand and tickle it.

! CRSW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine>n

### jeez fine to wounded, I really need to get an amulet ###

! CRSW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine>n
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
You can't go into deep water!
Stagnant Creek
Exits: south, west.

o CRSW HP:Wounded>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CRSW HP:Wounded>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CRSW HP:Wounded>n
End of the Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Misery the Black Numenorean is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: =north=, east, south.

! CRSW HP:Wounded>Misery utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Misery hits him.
Hollin Road
Exits: =south=, =west=, up.

o CRSW HP:Wounded>dism
s

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CRSW HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*
You stop riding a hungry warg.

! CSW HP:Wounded>Moving up the slope is really hard.
End of the Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Misery the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*

Misery leaves north.

o CSW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CSW HP:Wounded>n
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave him.

! CSW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Misery the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: =south=, =west=, up.

! CSW HP:Wounded>n
You flee head over heels.
Moving up the slope is really hard.
End of the Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

w
Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Misery the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: =south=, =west=, up.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

o CSW HP:Wounded>sco
175/394 hits, 45/45 mana, and 122/155 moves.

o CSW HP:Wounded>e
kill *dwarf*
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: =south=, =west=, up.

o CSW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Wounded>s
kill *dwarf*
Moving up the slope is really hard.
End of the Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Misery.
Misery the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Exits: =north=, east, south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*
Misery utters the word 'yufzbarr'
Misery throws a fireball at *a Dwarf*, completely enveloping him in flames.

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You are too afraid.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

! CSW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*

! CSW HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*
n
They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: =south=, =west=, up.

o CSW HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
Misery has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>cha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100

! CSW HP:Wounded>s

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*
Moving up the slope is really hard.
End of the Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: =north=, east, south.

o CSW HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Wounded>n
kill *dwarf*
Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Misery the Black Numenorean is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =south=, =west=, up.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
Corsek narrates 'pukes'

! CSW HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Wounded>w
Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

o CSW HP:Wounded>dra
track *dwarf*
You sheathe a mighty dwarven axe into a weapon harness.
You masterfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

o CSW HP:Wounded>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

*a Dwarf* leaves east.


e
You stop searching.

o CSW HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Misery has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Wounded>Moving up the slope is really hard.
Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: =south=, =west=, up.

o CSW HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Wounded>w
kill *dwarf*
Hollin Road
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Misery.
Misery the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

! CSW HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*

! CSW HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

kill *dwarf*

! CSW HP:Wounded>dra

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges Misery's attempt to slash him.

kill *dwarf*

! CSW HP:Wounded>Misery begins some strange incantations...
You try to pierce *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine Misery:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine Misery:Healthy>kill *dwarf*
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a weapon sheath.
You confidently draw a mighty dwarven axe, looking very evil-minded.

! CSW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine Misery:Healthy>
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a Dwarf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.

! CSW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine Misery:Healthy>
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>w
Streambed of the Sirannon
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

o CSW HP:Wounded>sco
e
106/394 hits, 45/45 mana, and 101/155 moves.

o CSW HP:Wounded>
Hollin Road
Misery the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Misery.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
Corsek narrates 'i'm at cave'

! CSW HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Misery begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Wounded>e
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: =south=, =west=, up.

o CSW HP:Wounded>w
kill *dwarf*
Hollin Road
Misery the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Misery.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

! CSW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Wounded>w
Streambed of the Sirannon
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

o CSW HP:Wounded>n
Hollin Road
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
The ground is frozen solid.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

o CSW HP:Wounded>e
Sharp Bend in the Hollin Road
Misery the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

! CSW HP:Wounded>s
Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

o CSW HP:Wounded>e
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: =south=, =west=, up.

o CSW HP:Wounded>t misery i bad :p
w
Ok.

o CSW HP:Wounded>whe
Hollin Road
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

Players in your zone
--------------------
Nazgum               - Hollin Road
Misery               - Sharp Bend in the Hollin Road

o CSW HP:Wounded>sco
w
107/394 hits, 45/45 mana, and 89/155 moves.

o CSW HP:Wounded>dra
Streambed of the Sirannon
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

o CSW HP:Wounded>
You sheathe a mighty dwarven axe into a weapon harness.
You masterfully draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

o CSW HP:Wounded>w

Misery has arrived from the north.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
Streambed of the Sirannon
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Wounded>s
Decrepit Mountain Trail
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: north, south.
The ground is frozen solid.

o CSW HP:Wounded>sco
stat
108/394 hits, 45/45 mana, and 84/155 moves.

o CSW HP:Wounded>OB: 76%, DB: 49%, PB: 92%, Armour: 28%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,581,423 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 83. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic

o CSW HP:Wounded>wim
cha mood wim

n
Ok.

o CSW HP:Wounded>
Streambed of the Sirannon
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

o CSW HP:Wounded>e
Streambed of the Sirannon
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Wounded>e
e
Hollin Road
*a Dwarf* is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

! CSW HP:Wounded>back *dwarf*
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Hollin Road

o CSW HP:Wounded>w
Backstab whom?

o CSW HP:Wounded>back *dwarf*
Hollin Road
*a Dwarf* is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*a Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

### that was SOOOoooo close ###

o CSW HP:Wounded>e
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Hollin Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: =south=, =west=, up.

o CSW HP:Wounded>w
w
Hollin Road
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

! CSW HP:Wounded>back *dwarf*
Streambed of the Sirannon
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

o CSW HP:Wounded>Backstab whom?

o CSW HP:Wounded>w
Streambed of the Sirannon
Exits: north, east, south, west.

### spam around a bit ###

o CSW HP:Wounded>s
Decrepit Mountain Trail
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
The ground is frozen solid.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>back *dwarf*
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the north.

Corsek narrates 'tons warrens'

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

n
n
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a Dwarf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You lightly pierce *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf*'s attempt to pierce you.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Decrepit Mountain Trail
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: north, west, up.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>f
Backstab whom?

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>n
Decrepit Mountain Trail
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

! CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>n
Streambed of the Sirannon
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
You will attempt to flee!

! CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>e
n
Hills Above the Hollin Road
A huge silvery-black warg fixes his malevolent gaze upon you.
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>n
Hills Above the Hollin Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired>n
Sparse Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Sparse Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>n
Along the Stream
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
The Small Beach
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>t misery help now
whe
Ok.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>n
You hear some apparently very far noise coming from the south.

Players in your zone
--------------------
Nazgum               - The Small Beach
Misery               - The Barren Plains

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>wim
The Dark Stream
A crayfish is here, snapping its claws at you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a watersnake!
The water is frozen solid.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>cha mood wim

Ok.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>n
The Dark Stream
A crayfish is here, snapping its claws at you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>t misery come khuzur
whe
Ok.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sco
Players in your zone
--------------------
Nazgum               - The Dark Stream
Misery               - The Barren Plains

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>38/394 hits, 45/45 mana, and 20/155 moves.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
The Dark Stream
A brook trout is here, swimming in the current.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>n
A Faint Trail
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
The ground is frozen solid.

o CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
A Secret Trail
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

o CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>t misery i awful
whe
Ok.

o CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>Players in your zone
--------------------
Nazgum               - A Secret Trail

o CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
A Secret Trail
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

o CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Deimus tells you 'you still moria ish?'

o CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
A Secret Mountain Path
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

o CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
A Bend in the Path
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.

o CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>t misery i awful slow
n
Ok.

### I spam to khuzur, draaz is sitting outside ###

o CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>wim
A Secret Mountain Path
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

o CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>cha mood wim

o CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
The Huge Wooden Building
A quiver lies on the ground.
Draaz is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), east.

### my spidy sense is tingling! ###

o CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>t draaz bash exit
Ok.

o CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Draaz                - The Huge Wooden Building
Nazgum               - The Huge Wooden Building
Misery               - The Huge Wooden Building

o CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
Draaz tells you 'tell me if he entersrs =P'
The Huge Wooden Building
A quiver lies on the ground.
Misery the Black Numenorean is standing here (shrouded).
Exits: [north], east.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>oe
open exit

Misery begins some strange incantations...
Ok.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Draaz tells you 'owk..'

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Draaz has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Draaz closes the door.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Draaz tries to bash the exit.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>l
The Huge Wooden Building
A quiver lies on the ground.


Draaz snickers softly.

! CSW HP:Wounded>Draaz tries to bash the exit.
The door gave away under the pressure.

### alright so almost died but no biggie, I'm safe now ###

You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Wounded>e

*Kung the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
*Kung the Dwarf* crushes Draaz' body extremely hard and tickles it.
Misery begins some strange incantations...
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*Rawr the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Smudla the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Nif the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Elemmire the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Vindalia the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
Exits: west.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
*Vindalia the Eriadorian Woman* says 'fuckin'
A renegade uruk slashes *a Hobbit*'s left leg hard and shatters it.
*a Hobbit* tries to hit a renegade uruk, but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
*a Hobbit* swiftly dodges a renegade uruk's attempt to slash him.

! CSW HP:Wounded>w
n

*Vindalia the Eriadorian Woman* leaves west.
A dirty uruk says 'YOU! Fraga! You will die before your time.'
A dirty uruk strongly slashes *a Hobbit*'s left foot and shatters it.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
The Huge Wooden Building
A quiver lies on the ground.
Misery the Black Numenorean is standing here (shrouded).
Draaz is here, fighting *Kung the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
*Kung the Dwarf* is here, fighting Draaz.
*Vindalia the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
*Vindalia the Eriadorian Woman* pounds Draaz' right arm extremely hard.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
Camp on the Hills
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.

* CSW HP:Wounded>n
Secret Path
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

* CSW HP:Wounded>s
Camp on the Hills
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Kung the Dwarf* is standing here.
Draaz is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CSW HP:Wounded>
Draaz leaves south.

* CSW HP:Wounded>n

*Rawr the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* CSW HP:Wounded>
*Rawr the Dwarf* smites your right arm hard.
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf*'s attempt to pierce you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Rawr the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* CSW HP:Bad *Rawr the Dwarf*:Fine>
Draaz has arrived from the south.

* CSW HP:Bad *Rawr the Dwarf*:Fine>e

You flee head over heels.
A Secret Mountain Path
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

* CSW HP:Bad>e
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.

f
w
Camp on the Hills
*Kung the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Rawr the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You begin to see some clouds.

### ok so some 7 or so pukes after me, I can handle it, can't get much worse ###

* CSW HP:Bad>Draaz has arrived from the east.

w
Camp on the Hills
Exits: east, west.

* CSW HP:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Hills Outside the Camp
Exits: south, west.

* CSW HP:Bad>
Camp on the Hills
Exits: east, west.

* CSW HP:Bad>s
Camp on the Hills
*Rawr the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Smudla the Dwarf* is standing here.
Draaz is standing here.
*Kung the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CSW HP:Bad>
*Smudla the Dwarf* leaves south.
The air is filled with electricity, something strange is happening.

### oh, that ain't good ###

w
The Huge Wooden Building
A quiver lies on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
*Vindalia the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
*Elemmire the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Smudla the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
You have found *a Hobbit*!

! CSW HP:Bad>Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CSW HP:Bad>n
n
Camp on the Hills
*Rawr the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Kung the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Vindalia the Eriadorian Woman* has arrived from the south.

* CSW HP:Bad>
*Kung the Dwarf* crushes your body hard.

No way! You are fighting for your life!
You try to pierce *Kung the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* CSW HP:Bad *Kung the Dwarf*:Fine>e

*Sonic the Eriadorian Man* has suddenly arrived.  ### here comes more ###
You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A quiver lies on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

! CSW HP:Bad>f
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Nif the Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Nif the Dwarf*.
Khuzur the Olog-hai is here, fighting *Nif the Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Nif the Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Nif the Dwarf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Nif the Dwarf*.
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *Nif the Dwarf*.
*Nif the Dwarf* is here, fighting Khuzur the Olog-hai.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*Smudla the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Elemmire the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.
A renegade uruk says 'YOU! Nif! You will die before your time.'

! CSW HP:Bad>w

*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

! CSW HP:Bad *Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman*:Hurt>n
You are already attempting to flee!
A renegade uruk lightly slashes *Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman*'s body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
The Huge Wooden Building
A quiver lies on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east.

o CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Nif the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Camp on the Hills
*Rawr the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Vindalia the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
*Sonic the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Kung the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Sonic the Eriadorian Man*'s blade starts to glow very brightly!

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
*Rawr the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Kung the Dwarf* leaves south.

*Vindalia the Eriadorian Woman* leaves south.
A Secret Mountain Path
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
A Secret Mountain Path
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Among the Hills
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
Among the Mountains
A small flower grows here, with a purple bloom and wide leaves.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Among the Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sco
84/394 hits, 45/45 mana, and 39/155 moves.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
A Secret Trail
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
A Secret Mountain Path
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
A Bend in the Path
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Draaz narrates 'they portaled too chuckle =P'

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
The Flooded Plain
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.
A giant earth beetle leaves south.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
The Flooded Plain
A slender plant grows here, with clusters of tiny pink flowers atop its stem.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Hollin Plains
A grey snake slides along the water.
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found a watersnake!
You begin to see some clouds.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Hollin Plains
Exits: north, east, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
Backyard
Exits: east, south, west.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>l n
Nothing special there...

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Cold Plain
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: east, south, west.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>l n
Nothing special there...

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
The Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

### well so like 10 or more pukes after me, at least its night! ###

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Misery tells you 'plan ?'

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
ex
The Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The day has begun. You feel so weak under the cruel light!

### alright, now his sucks ###

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>North - The glare of the sun burns your eyes.
East  - The glare of the sun burns your eyes.
South - The glare of the sun burns your eyes.
West  - The glare of the sun burns your eyes.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
The Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
Cold Plain
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Nazgum               - Cold Plain

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
Grassy Plain
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sco
91/394 hits, 45/45 mana, and 30/155 moves.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
Backyard
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>stat
OB: 61%, DB: 19%, PB: 82%, Armour: 28%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.

Needed: 1,581,423 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 83. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- breath of briskness
- noquit

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
Backyard
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>ride wolf
w
s
You pick up a brown wolf's reins, and start riding it.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
The Flooded Plain
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
The clouds begin to disappear.
The water is frozen solid.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Sonic the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the north.

The Flooded Plain
A slender plant grows here, with clusters of tiny pink flowers atop its stem.
A crayfish is here, snapping its claws at you.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
*Smudla the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Kung the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Nif the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Elemmire the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Vindalia the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
s
The Flooded Plain
A watersnake is sleeping here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the east.
The Dark Stream
A grey snake slides along the water.
A brook trout is here, swimming in the current.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
You smell blood.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Above the Stream
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
The ground is frozen solid.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
A Small, Grassy Plain
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
The Dark Stream
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
The water is frozen solid.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
The Dark Stream
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
The Dark Stream
A crayfish is here, snapping its claws at you.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
A crayfish leaves south.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>narr bash bushes/thornbushes
w
Ok.

### At this point I'm debating my options.  Looserocks will prob be blocked, and bushes/thornbushes will be guarded, I don't have much moves and its sun ###

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
The Dark Stream
A crayfish is here, snapping its claws at you.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
w

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>narr they all after me
Ok.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
The Dark Stream
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
The Dark Stream
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
The Crossing Stones
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Hollin Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
The ground is frozen solid.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
Streambed of the Sirannon
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
The water is frozen solid.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Streambed of the Sirannon
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Draaz tells you 'i hope so, im fainting and 0 flasks =P'

### hehehe draaz rocks :) I decide to loop around slowly and try to get out bushes/thornbushes ###


* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
Narrow River in the Mountains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
The water is frozen solid.
A brown wolf has arrived from the west.

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>e
Narrow River in the Mountain
A crayfish is here, snapping its claws at you.
A crayfish is here, snapping its claws at you.
Exits: *(north)*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
A brown wolf has arrived from the west.

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>n
Secret Path in the Plain
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: *east*, *(south)*.
The ground is frozen solid.
A brown wolf has arrived from the south.

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>e
e
Secret Trail in the Plain
Exits: [east], *west*.
A brown wolf has arrived from the west.

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>ot
#   $door is now set to {thornbushes} [local]
The thornbushes seems to be closed.

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>e
open thornbushes

Ok.

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
Bushy Plains
Exits: *east*, *south*, *(west)*.
A brown wolf has arrived from the west.

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>ride
e
n
n
n
A brown wolf stops following you.
You pick up a brown wolf's reins, and start riding it.

* CRSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
Bushy Plains
Exits: =north=, *east*, *west*.

* CRSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Small Hill
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: =north=, *south*.
It starts to snow.

* CRSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>n
n
Trail in the Hills
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: north, =south=.

* CRSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>w
A Hill near the Mountains
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CRSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>n
A Small Hill
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: south, west.

* CRSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CRSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
Trail through the Mountain Foothills
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: north, east.

* CRSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
High Mountain Pass
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, up.

* CRSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>gd
qd
get draught pack
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.



* CRSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>quaff flask
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
### down to 5 draughts ###

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
oe
A Narrow Trail in the Misty Mountains
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: north, south.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
open exit
You don't see any exit here.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Your mount refuses to follow your orders!
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Fordable Stream
There is some snow on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
Exits: [north], south.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>oe
n

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
open exit
Ok.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*a Dwarf* leaves north.
Winding Trail across the Knoll
There is some snow on the ground.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, =(south)=.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
*a Dwarf* closes the thorns.

n
A Hill near the Mountains
There is some snow on the ground.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
A Large Hill
There is some snow on the ground.
A detached white rose is lying here.
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
Exits: north, south, west.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
A Small Hill
There is some snow on the ground.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, south, west.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Valley
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
Exits: south, west.
The snow has stopped.
You don't see any more snow here.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
w
n
Your mount refuses to follow your orders!

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Hill
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
High Hill
Exits: north, east, south.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Green Valley
Exits: north, east, south.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
n
Your mount refuses to follow your orders!

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Green Hills
*a Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Your mount refuses to follow your orders!

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
n
Green Hills
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: north, south, west.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Green Hills
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Valley
Exits: north, west.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
High Hill
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Hills
Exits: east, west.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Your mount refuses to follow your orders!

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
e
Hills
Exits: south, west.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow Mount:Tired>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
Misty Mountains
Exits: north, south.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow Mount:Tired>sco
97/394 hits, 45/45 mana, and 21/155 moves.

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow Mount:Tired>
Corsek narrates 'dt still blocked?'

* CRSW HP:Bad Move:Slow Mount:Tired>n
ZBLAM! A brown wolf doesn't want you riding it anymore.
You stop riding a brown wolf.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>sco
81/394 hits, 45/45 mana, and 23/155 moves.

### I got shit ride skill so i decide to ditch the warg and maybe that will
slow dwarf tracking me for a bit ###

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Hills
Exits: south, west.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
Hills
Exits: east, west.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
High Hill
Exits: north, east, south.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
Corsek narrates 'marras near dt'

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
Aelin Loseithel
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Zeveron the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: *north*, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
*Zeveron the Dwarf* utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>n
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Up the Loseithel
Exits: *north*, south.
The clouds begin to disappear.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>gd
get draught pack

qd
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>quaff flask

Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
### down to 4 draughts ###

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The Loseithel
Exits: *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The Loseithel
Exits: *north*, *east*.

### taking this route since people usually guard at sesame, not sure if
zeveron was guarding there or just happened to be there :p ###

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
A Crossing of Rivers
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
A Muddy River
A bass swims here.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *up*.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>u
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, *west*, *down*.
The ground is frozen solid.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n

A ferocious warg has arrived from the west.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
An Ancient Broken Road
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e

Trisek narrates '3 pukes at leasf az brolf'

### they guarding brolg, i move up abr and manage to get to musty forest ###

o CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>sco
97/394 hits, 45/45 mana, and 25/155 moves.

o CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Sonic the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.
*Kung the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
A Dark and Musty Forest
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, *east*, south, *west*.

o CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
*Sonic the Eriadorian Man* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.
*Kung the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A Dark and Musty Forest
Exits: *north*, *east*, south, *west*.

o CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, south, *west*.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Sparse Brush
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
The Wild Plains
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Wild Plains
Exits: *north*, east, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Small Stand of Trees
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.


* CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
A Path in the Plains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
An orkish scout yells faintly from the west 'Some Dwarves, an Elf and some Men are here on an Old Trail!'

### vidomina's group ###

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>n
An Old Practice Field
Exits: *east*, *south*.

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>e
Before the Gates
Exits: [north], *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>e
An Old Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>e
An Overgrown Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>gd
get draught pack

qd
e
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>quaff flask

n
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
### 3 draughts left ###


* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>backpack (carried) : 
two flasks of orkish draught
six handfuls of narrow leaves
two piles of short, black fur
nineteen vials of preserved blood

### whoops miscounted, only 2 draughts left! ###

### I manage to get up near filthy without seeing em again using 1 draught, and i find a warg... with one draught left ###

* CRSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>e
A Trail above the Rapids
Exits: east, west.

* CRSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
A furry, striped raccoon is here, nosing around for some berries or roots.
Exits: east, west.

* CRSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
A raccoon leaves west.

* CRSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
Avaragar narrates 'then go bree scad'

Ok.

* CRSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>e
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
*Kung the Dwarf* is resting here.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* is here searching for tracks, riding a pack horse.
*Elemmire the Silvan Elf* is here, resting on *Smudla the Dwarf*.
*Smudla the Dwarf* is standing here, ridden by *Elemmire the Silvan Elf*.
*Nif the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Vindalia the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CRSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: east, west.

* CRSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>dism

*Kung the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.


* CRSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>e
e
You stop riding a hungry warg.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
*Elemmire the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west riding *Smudla the Dwarf*.
*Nif the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Vindalia the Eriadorian Woman* has arrived from the west.
*Kung the Dwarf* leaves east.

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>n
*Smudla the Dwarf* cleaves your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You try to pierce *Smudla the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Smudla the Dwarf*:Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Smudla the Dwarf*:Healthy>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* leaves east riding a pack horse.
*Nif the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Vindalia the Eriadorian Woman* leaves east.
You flee head over heels.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
*Kung the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* is here, riding a pack horse.
*Nif the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Vindalia the Eriadorian Woman* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Nif the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*Kung the Dwarf* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Fainting *Kung the Dwarf*:Healthy>e
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* slashes your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
A Trail along a River
Exits: east, south.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>n
e
You are too exhausted.
*Kung the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Kung the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.
*Nif the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Vindalia the Eriadorian Woman* has arrived from the south.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Kung the Dwarf*:Healthy>gd
*Vidomina the Eriadorian Woman* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Kung the Dwarf*:Healthy>get draught pack
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
You are too exhausted.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Kung the Dwarf*:Healthy>qd
f
quaff flask
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
### last draught ###

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Kung the Dwarf*:Healthy>e
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
A Trail along a River
Exits: *east*, west.

###

get horse-shoe ass
You get a shiny horse-shoe from your ass.

### no clue how i lived there ;p ###

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
e

*Kung the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Trail along a River
Exits: *north*, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Kung the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

### I spam e some on trail and into river, after this I get in without seeing em again ###



2003/08/25 23:39, Fingeror:   
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a Dwarf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
That really HURT!

### jeez fine to wounded, I really need to get an amulet ###


Exactly how would an amulet protect you against dispels? Maybe higher wil would help you a bit. :)

2003/08/25 23:49, Guido: 
Cute escape...

2003/08/25 23:50, Nazgum: 
dispel is a 'light' spell.

amulet is eff vs light.

how would it not help :p

2003/08/25 23:56, Aldweth: 
CSW HP:Wounded>t misery i bad :p

hehe

2003/08/25 23:56, Samurai:   
Heh, I remember a group of Swedes chasing me from priest, to warrens, to DT, to NOC, and I think I finally died at 1n of Takhr to a spray. There is no safe place for an orc anywhere on Arda (short of some lockable no-pick, no-break rooms) when the pukes have sufficient numbers and fast links.

2003/08/26 00:06, Uldrak:   
Hate to break it to you but amulet would not save vs dispel.

2003/08/26 00:24, Näwyn: 
hehe nice escape :>

2003/08/26 00:39, Jocke:   
Nazgum: Color Spray is a light spell, Dispel Evil is not. Wearing an amulet when being dispelled upon gives you a +10 (or as earlier, 1+) on the saving throw. Wich of course is a bad thing.

2003/08/26 00:57, Nazgum: 
can someone verify that cause last time i checked dispel evil was a light spell.

2003/08/26 02:34, Traedwhyl: 
Awesome escape. Let's make a breath-taking movie out of that ;-)

2003/08/26 03:45, Adaric:   
o CSW HP:Fine>kill elle
A Bend in the Underground Road
A white rat is here, fighting *Elle the Sindarin Elf*.
*Elle the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting a white rat (glowing).
Exits: north, east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
! CSW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
***
Hollin Road
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Misery.
Misery the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

! CSW HP:Wounded>kill *dwarf*

! CSW HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.


Don't you love melee?
Anyway, nice escape. It's always nice to see overkill misses kill or gets killed themselves. Hope you get elle and that dwarf later! You've earned their scalps!

2003/08/26 04:12, Uber: 
Eh I think necklace is more eff vs cleric spells? And amulet vs mage spells... ?

2003/08/26 05:25, Marre: 
Fools! Dispel evil is eff vs evil, not light (like spray). So like fingeror said, it woulda been with an amulet. Necklace (chain for orcs) is only eff vs mental spells (like sleep and blind) so it would not have helped either.

2003/08/26 05:34, Belámir: 
As far as I know, the chain for orcs is simply save_spell, nothing more.

2003/08/26 07:16, Andróg:   
Nasty typos...

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CRSW>t misery oh notp
eke
Ok.

! CRSW>d
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

! CRSW>k
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CRSW>dkd
Hit whom?
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a Dwarf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.

2003/08/26 07:35, Daevia: 
Gothmog once said Dispel was a light spell!

Like, years and years ago!

2003/08/26 07:38, Faint: 
love ya nazgum=) nice log and escape....tho what bothers me is that you sneaked whole log=P

you woudla saved alot of mps turning sneak on and off...

2003/08/26 08:26, Tankist:    -Tempus- 
Ugh...sneaking while riding?
It any use or im newbie?

2003/08/26 08:38, Azazello: 
dispel is a light spell.

2003/08/26 08:41, Vindalia: 
We 5 were warrens when heard awfull nazgum khuzur. So of course we wanted to port... And then when elemmire casts portal Vidomina looses link... and we sit in cave thinking how nice it was for ya to see the portal message.... etc. Cause we entered like 1 minute after portal was casted ( Vido got link back ) .

2003/08/26 09:18, Nazgum: 
ya vidomina loses link at neni as I'm starting stab, so I cancel it, he reconnects and keeps moving cause he prob didn't see me.

few rooms later he loses link again, reconnects and insta moves so prob doesn't see me again

few rooms later loses link again, this time when he reconnects i comfort him and he moves again :p

AND THIS IS HOW HE REPAYS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

hehe j/k :p

2003/08/26 09:18, Jocke:   
2003/08/26 05:34, Belámir:
As far as I know, the chain for orcs is simply save_spell, nothing more.


You're wrong there. It is as Marre said, effective vs mental spells. Mental spells in this case is blindness and sleep.

-------

About dispel being a light spell. I doubt that everything Gothmog says is correct but in the original diku code it is a light spell. Many things have changed from the original diku code and we all know that both earthquake and dispel evil were changed not long ago. Even if dispel has a light flag there is a possibility that the code is not working as it should. ie a possible light flag might do +-0 to the damage. From personal experience I can say that I notice a sharp increase in damage when not wearing an amulet compared to wearing one when trying to save color sprays. I can not say the same about dispel evil.


Casting a portal with some five ppl to kill one awful orc is some what ... pathetic?

2003/08/26 09:20, Ardent:   
And to make matters worse, they don't even tell the noname dwarf to block the door, so they can portal in! Just ask if I'm locateable! Bah! Try to steal my kill! :( Evil-evil-Nazgum!

2003/08/26 09:28, Polly: 
Jocke, yes I share your vision.. Somewhat I also think the 2-15 (appears to be random) orcs that pingpong me whenever I want a 1v1 near NOC is also somewhat 'pathetic'. This is how it works!

2003/08/26 09:30, Gray: 
Black amulet sufficiently reduces damage from light spells, while necklace (chain for darkies) doesn't reduce or increase any damage, but gives you bigger chance to be unaffected by spells that simply either work or no (blind, sleep, hold, fear, silence, charm - aka mentals spells). Doesn't matter is these are spells from mage or cleric guild.

Tankist: not turning off sneak while riding gives no maluses, so why no? Just saves you from typing extra command when you decide to dismount and start running sneaking again.

Oh, and tell me again that mage is more powerful than cleric when it goes to duelling orcs ;)

2003/08/26 09:31, Azazello: 
Jocke and i can say i noticede a huge difference with/without amulet for dispels. Even lowbie (lvl30) clerics hurt when i dont have amulet) with it i can allow my self buff some gayers like kaldae or lowyn for some times. (or used to be able *mutter*)

2003/08/26 09:34, Gray: 
And yeah, there is nothing pathetic in this game. It's just how it goes here... and how it will go until we have arena and fair duels supported by rules and code (read: never).

2003/08/26 10:50, Zeveron:   
Bleh, i was actually flushing there beside my one bob spell. Lucky u .)

2003/08/26 11:43, Ares: 
Amulet is eff vs dispel, since dispel was made light spell, there was even a global notice about it quite some time ago. Probably had something to do with those powerful m7 clerics.

2003/08/26 12:48, Lerian: 
I can't say I've noticed any major difference in dispelling orcs with or without dispel... but I haven't really considered it either.

Now it's kinda fun to see players like Jocke saying 'hah, I KNOW how it is... because I've noticed it...'.

Don't you think Nazgum might've been able to 'notice' it just as much? Or anyone else who's either played or fought clerics for a few years.

2003/08/26 13:34, Vidomina: 
I want my link back, i want to play mume, reconnecting 100 times each hour is so irritating. Link seems ok but pingpong shows noting and i lose link all the time....

2003/08/26 13:37, Olo: 
i didnt nocited any diference but i am not eating them :). My dispels are really HURTS in both cases. :))))

2003/08/26 13:43, Razoor: 
I did tell you to block Khuzur, but you were too damn slow :)
And it was as Vindalia said, it was nothing planned...we were standing in cave and decided to throw up a portal, that was it *shrug*

2003/08/26 13:46, Jocke:   

2003/08/26 12:48, Lerian:
I can't say I've noticed any major difference in dispelling orcs with or without dispel... but I haven't really considered it either.

Now it's kinda fun to see players like Jocke saying 'hah, I KNOW how it is... because I've noticed it...'.

Don't you think Nazgum might've been able to 'notice' it just as much? Or anyone else who's either played or fought clerics for a few years.



Your reasoning makes no sense Lerian. My statement was based upon my own observations, just as your statement was based upon your observations (in the lines above). It's the same case for Nazgum. My statement was nearly the same as yours for that matter. I have never said that my observations were more correct than anyone elses. If you find such a line please feel free to tell us where. Now, what exactly do you mean by 'players like Jocke'? Is that statement due to you having a personal problem with me, or do you just have a hard time understanding what we are talking about in here?

2003/08/26 13:47, Björn: 
A huge group coming like that interfering a fight that you went low in is almost as bad as a backstabber stabbing someone low after a fight.

I remeber last I fought 3 vs 6 and went, the Vindalia pack showed up with 6 more or so. Very funny!

2003/08/26 13:47, Jocke:   
What I can say however, is that I think I have a lot more time playing cleric than Nazgum. ;)

2003/08/26 14:04, Alantir: 
Exactly how would an amulet protect you against dispels? Maybe higher wil would help you a bit. :)

Which means... 'Haha, you thought dispels were light spells'.

Just commented on that, since if you haven't specifically tested it in some way, you don't know more than most else.

And being the one actually being hit by a dispel, is probably the easiest way to know what damage it does.

2003/08/26 14:50, Jocke:   
Alantir, learn how to interpret a smiley please. I was talking to Nazgum on ICQ long before I posted that reply and I made perfectly clear to him that I did not know. You are interpreting my comment in a way that was nit intended. Comments like:

Which means... 'Haha, you thought dispels were light spells'.

- are just your peculiar way of twisting the truth. That is not what I said and you can in no way tell me what I really ment.

Just commented on that, since if you haven't specifically tested it in some way, you don't know more than most else.

I doubt that you really know what is involved in the expression 'a scientific test'. I can however assure you that what you do when you try a few things out with your friends on MUME, it is not in any way related to scientific testing.

And being the one actually being hit by a dispel, is probably the easiest way to know what damage it does.

If you belive I have never been hit by a dispel you are quite lost.

Kids like you are just to anoying some times.

2003/08/26 16:27, Sogard:   
You two need to take your bitching to ICQ or something.

It would make sense to have amulet affect dispel, otherwise, it would make a mage, which is suppose to be the damage dealer in games, useless when you could have a cleric dealign 1-2x as much damage(yeah, I know, stored/quick sprays are faster..etc).
IF dispel evil's damage would just be affected by the target's align (which would make perfect sense), then perhaps a couple of you can go get an evil puke, and a good align cleirc, then sit somewhere and test the damage with different items on, assuming an evil-align puke can use the black ammy.

2003/08/26 17:41, Ôstu:   
Humm, I have no idea what light/spell/dark/whatever flag dispel evil has, but starting from level 50 this spell beats colour spray in any possible way, amulet or no.

I'm not sure if it is a bug or feature of spellsave*spellattack*level code, who knows. But when being a level 60+ max attack mage, I unload 3 sprays on level 80 orc warrior, only to see him dropping somewhere between low fine and high hurt...

Well, I just yawn and get back to harrasing poor orc scouts and bns.

2003/08/26 17:45, Nazgum: 
well, I still don't know, I posted only what I think and what I've heard, seems a few players agree and disagree on whether its a light spell.

Hard to say, personally I have noticed a LARGE decrease in damage from dispel evil when I have amulet.

I got 6 base wil so i almost always fail all spellsaves, so I think it might be easier for me to notice, compared to an orc with 14+ wil who might save 50% or more dispels.

but, who knows.

(For Vidomina: Last week they changed some routers around, because my traceroute to mume changed, one of the routers I had to go through was very poor for a few days. It changed again later back to normal, so you might have same problem.)

2003/08/27 01:41, Aikios:   
Vidomina.. welcome to .AU :) :)

2003/08/29 07:14, Kaldae: 
Dispel is LIGHT yes..


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back