Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Sneak attack and ambush (Nazgum)comments   back
  
(19 ratings and 8493 hits. Posted 2003/10/16)
Start logging: 14.07.2003 20:27
sco381/385 hits, 44/44 mana, and 94/153 moves.
### Story goes Ruria had been running about to NOC crack, getting beat up, then Running into VT, over and over..
So When he goes bad and runs in VT again, I decide to finish him :p ###

) CSW HP:Fine>l
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.

) CSW HP:Fine>
*Beowar the Bear* has arrived from the south.

! CSW HP:Fine>
*Beowar the Bear* hits your left arm extremely hard.
You pierce *Beowar the Bear*'s right hindleg hard and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>
*Beowar the Bear* closes the rottendoor.

! CSW HP:Fine *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>grin
You grin evilly, showing your bare teeth.
You pierce *Beowar the Bear*'s right hindfoot very hard and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>oe sfopen exit s
Ok.

! CSW HP:Fine *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Cottage in the Plains
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Fine>e
*Beowar the Bear* has arrived from the north.

! CSW HP:Fine>
*
Beowar the Bear* hits your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Your attempt to pierce *Beowar the Bear* fails.

! CSW HP:Fine *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Bumpy Plains
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Fine>s
A Field of Weeds
A small and tough weed grows here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Fine>e
Rocky Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Fine>s
Bushy Plains
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Fine>w
Rocky Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Fine>nn
A Field of Weeds
A small and tough weed grows here.
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Fine>n
Bumpy Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Fine>Cottage in the Plains
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

) CSW HP:Fine>n
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Exits: (south), (down).

) CSW HP:Fine>d
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
Exits: east, (up).
The ground no longer feels frosty.

o CSW HP:Fine>ee
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
A Flooded Tunnel Bend
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, west.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

o CSW HP:Fine>ss
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
Exits: north, (up).

o CSW HP:Fine>u
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: [south], (down).
The ground is frozen solid.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

! CSW HP:Fine>oe sopen exit s
Ok.

! CSW HP:Fine>scou s/
You quietly scout southwards...
Fortress in the Plains
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
You stop scouting.

! CSW HP:Fine>sn
Fortress in the Plains
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west].

! CSW HP:Fine>
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: (south), (down).

! CSW HP:Fine>l s
The wallstone is open.

! CSW HP:Fine>wimcha mood wim
Ok.

! CSW HP:Fine>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a tower shield (used)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (brand new)
<worn on body>       a red shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of black arm wrappings (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a pair of soft leather gloves (used)
<worn on legs>       a pair of cotton pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (used)
<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a crude orkish horn

! CSW HP:Fine>
Thrózgûl narrates 'ziggin going w swept!'

! CSW HP:Fine>se
Fortress in the Plains
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west].

! CSW HP:Fine>back *dwarf*
Musty Room
A water barrel has been left here.
A large bonfire is burning here.
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large skin is lying here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
*Ruria the Dwarf* is sleeping here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (west).

! CSW HP:Fine>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
A Beorning tower-guard tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You try to pierce a Beorning tower-guard, but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Fine a Beorning tower-guard:Healthy>
A Beorning tower-guard says 'I will hont yoo until yoo're dead, Nazgom!'

! CSW HP:Fine a Beorning tower-guard:Healthy>w
A Beorning tower-guard says 'Fool scum! Your bluod will staan the ground!'
You swiftly dodge a Beorning tower-guard's attempt to slash you.

! CSW HP:Fine a Beorning tower-guard:Healthy>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW HP:Fine a Beorning tower-guard:Healthy>n
You flee head over heels.
Fortress in the Plains
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west].

! CSW HP:Fine>
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: (south), (down).

! CSW HP:Fine>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CSW HP:Fine>d
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
Exits: north, (up).
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

o CSW HP:Fine>nn
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>
A Flooded Tunnel Bend
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, west.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

o CSW HP:Fine>ss
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: north, south.
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

o CSW HP:Fine>
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
Exits: north, (up).

o CSW HP:Fine>u
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: (south), (down).
The ground is frozen solid.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

! CSW HP:Fine>seback *dwarf*
Fortress in the Plains
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west].

! CSW HP:Fine>
Musty Room
A water barrel has been left here.
A large bonfire is burning here.
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large skin is lying here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
*Ruria the Dwarf* is sleeping here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (west).

! CSW HP:Fine>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
A Beorning tower-guard says 'Foul scom! Yoor blood wyll stayn the ground!'
A Beorning tower-guard tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You strongly pierce a Beorning tower-guard's right leg and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Fine a Beorning tower-guard:Fine>fn
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CSW HP:Fine a Beorning tower-guard:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Beorning tower-guard says 'Foul scom! Yuur bloud will staan the ground!'
A Beorning tower-guard tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
A Beorning tower-guard slashes your head very hard and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine a Beorning tower-guard:Fine>
A Beorning tower-guard says 'I will hunt ioo until yoo're dead, Nazgúm!'
A Beorning tower-guard says 'Fuul scum! Iour bloud wall staan the ground!'

! CSW HP:Fine a Beorning tower-guard:Fine>n
You flee head over heels.
Fortress in the Plains
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west].

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: (south), (down).

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a tower shield (used)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (brand new)
<worn on body>       a red shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of black arm wrappings (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a pair of soft leather gloves (used)
<worn on legs>       a pair of cotton pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (used)
<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a crude orkish horn

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
A Beorning tower-guard has arrived from the south.
A Beorning tower-guard has arrived from the south.
A Beorning tower-guard has arrived from the south.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>d
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
Exits: north, (up).
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>us
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
Exits: (south), (down).
The ground is frozen solid.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
Fortress in the Plains
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west].

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>back *dwarf*
Musty Room
A water barrel has been left here.
A large bonfire is burning here.
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large skin is lying here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Ruria the Dwarf* is sleeping here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (west).

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
A Beorning tower-guard has arrived from the west.
A Beorning tower-guard has arrived from the west.
A Beorning tower-guard has arrived from the west.
w-\|/*Ruria the Dwarf* makes a strange sound but is suddenly very silent, as you
place a black runed dagger in his back.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ruria the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Ruria the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Fortress in the Plains
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west].

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>n
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: (south), (down).

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Omega narrates 'dust in the wind'

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
A Beorning tower-guard has arrived from the south.
A Beorning tower-guard has arrived from the south.
A Beorning tower-guard has arrived from the south.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>se
Fortress in the Plains
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west].
A Beorning tower-guard tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
A Beorning tower-guard swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a Beorning tower-guard:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Beorning tower-guard says 'Y will hont you until you're dead, Nizgúm!'

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a Beorning tower-guard:Healthy>
A Beorning tower-guard slashes your right foot very hard and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a Beorning tower-guard:Healthy>
A Beorning tower-guard says 'I will hunt iuo until yoo're dead, Nazgum!'
A Beorning tower-guard says 'Fool scum! Yuur blood wall staan the ground!'
A Beorning tower-guard tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a Beorning tower-guard:Healthy>
A Beorning tower-guard says 'Fool scum! Yuur blood wall staan the groond!'
A Beorning tower-guard slashes your right foot very hard and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a Beorning tower-guard:Healthy>
*Beowar the Bear* has arrived from the east.
A Beorning tower-guard says 'Fool scom! Your bloud wall staan the gruund!'

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a Beorning tower-guard:Healthy>
Darech narrates 'kansas!'

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a Beorning tower-guard:Healthy>
A Beorning tower-guard has arrived from the north.
A Beorning tower-guard has arrived from the north.
A Beorning tower-guard has arrived from the north.
You swiftly dodge a Beorning tower-guard's attempt to slash you.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a Beorning tower-guard:Healthy>f
A Beorning tower-guard says 'I will hont ioo untal yoo're deid, Nazgum!'
You pierce a Beorning tower-guard's left arm and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a Beorning tower-guard:Fine>n
A Beorning tower-guard says 'Fuol scum! Your blood will staan the ground!'
You flee head over heels.
Barracks
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
Exits: north, (up), [down].

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Fortress in the Plains
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
*Beowar the Bear* is standing here.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
A sturdy Beorning is here, guarding the fortress.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west].
A Beorning tower-guard quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
A Beorning tower-guard says 'IOU! Nazgúm! Iuu wall die before iour tame.'
A Beorning tower-guard quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a Beorning tower-guard:Healthy>
A Beorning tower-guard says 'I wall hunt yuo ontil iuu're deid, Nazgom!'
A Beorning tower-guard says 'I will hunt you until yoo're dead, Nizgúm!'
A Beorning tower-guard slashes your body hard and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a Beorning tower-guard:Healthy>n
A Beorning tower-guard joins a Beorning tower-guard's fight.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a Beorning tower-guard:Healthy>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Beorning tower-guard says 'Fool scum! Iour bluod will styyn the groond!'
A Beorning tower-guard says 'Foul scum! Your blood wall stain the groond!'

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a Beorning tower-guard:Healthy>n
A Beorning tower-guard says 'Fool scum! Yuor bluud will stain the ground!'
A Beorning tower-guard slashes your left foot hard and tickles it.
A Beorning tower-guard says 'Foul scum! Your bluod will stian the groond!'
A Beorning tower-guard slashes your right leg very hard and tickles it.
A Beorning tower-guard says 'Fuul scum! Your bluod wall styin the gruond!'
A Beorning tower-guard quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
A Beorning tower-guard joins a Beorning tower-guard's fight.
A Beorning tower-guard slashes your right leg extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: (south), (down).

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>d
A Beorning tower-guard has arrived from the south.
A Beorning tower-guard has arrived from the south.
A Beorning tower-guard has arrived from the south.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>nn
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
Exits: north, (up).
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>nn
A Flooded Tunnel Bend
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, west.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>ww
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>u
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
Exits: east, (up).
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Exits: (south), (down).

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>l dIn the back of the
 cottage, there is a large slab of stone lying in one of the
corners.
The cornerstone is open.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>close cornerstone
Ok.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>narr ruria dies
Ok.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Thrózgûl narrates 'YES!'
Wridush tells you 'NICE!'

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Darech tells you 'nice'

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Grishnahk narrates 'clap'

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>nar she eats stab in captain room at vt
Doomer tells you 'Clap'
Ok.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Thrózgûl narrates 'FInally'

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>l s
The rottendoor is open.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>close rottendoorr
Ok.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
### bit later ###

o CSW HP:Hurt>
Chudwicki tells you 'crack'

o CSW HP:Hurt>nu
Orc Guard Room
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The dark presence of the Monitor stands at the stone door.
Chudwicki (chud) is standing here.
Exits: (south), [west], up.

o CSW HP:Hurt>s
Behind the Crack
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Marma is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south), down.

o CSW HP:Hurt>s
Dark Dry Cave
Exits: (north), *south*.

o CSW HP:Hurt>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Trail at a Cave
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Ruria the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>ee
Narrow Part of the Broken Trail
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
End of the Broken Trail
Exits: *west*, *down*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
Marma yells faintly from the west 'hi'

* CSW HP:Hurt>ww
Narrow Part of the Broken Trail
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>back ruria
Fylth narrates '...yelling about his mama or something it seems...'
Trail at a Cave
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Ruria the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
You are too afraid.

* CSW HP:Hurt>ee
Narrow Part of the Broken Trail
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
End of the Broken Trail
Exits: *west*, *down*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>cha wim 200sco
Wimpy set to: 200

* CSW HP:Hurt>268/385 hits, 44/44 mana, and 133/153 moves.

* CSW HP:Hurt>ww
Narrow Part of the Broken Trail
*Ruria the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>back ruria
*Ruria the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.
Trail at a Cave
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>Backstab whom?

* CSW HP:Hurt>ee
Sogard tells you 'you live near erie/buffalo?'

* CSW HP:Hurt>
Narrow Part of the Broken Trail
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>back ruriad
End of the Broken Trail
Exits: *west*, *down*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>d
Backstab whom?

* CSW HP:Hurt>back ruria
Trail to the High Pass
*Ruria the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: *up*, *down*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
*
Ruria the Dwarf* leaves up riding a mountain mule.
Trail to the High Pass
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *up*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>Backstab whom?

* CSW HP:Hurt>uu
Trail to the High Pass
Exits: *up*, *down*.
An orkish scout yells faintly from above 'A Dwarf is here on the Trail at a Cave!'

* CSW HP:Hurt>back ruria
End of the Broken Trail
Exits: *west*, *down*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>Backstab whom?

* CSW HP:Hurt>ww
Narrow Part of the Broken Trail
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>back ruria
Trail at a Cave
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Ruria the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
Your victim has disappeared!
*Ruria the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.
Doomer has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
Wridush has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CSW HP:Hurt>ee
A hungry warg stops following Doomer.
Doomer picks up a hungry warg's reins, and starts riding it.
Narrow Part of the Broken Trail
*Ruria the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>back ruria
End of the Broken Trail
Exits: *west*, *down*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>Backstab whom?

* CSW HP:Hurt>kill ruriakill ruria
They aren't here.

* CSW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* CSW HP:Hurt>kill ruriakill ruria
They aren't here.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
*Ruria the Dwarf* yells loudly from the west 'bastard'

* CSW HP:Hurt>kill ruria
They aren't here.

* CSW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* CSW HP:Hurt>kill ruria
*Ruria the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

* CSW HP:Hurt>kill ruria
You barely pierce *Ruria the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.
*Ruria the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.

* CSW HP:Hurt *Ruria the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* CSW HP:Hurt *Ruria the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Ruria the Dwarf* yells 'nazgum'

* CSW HP:Hurt *Ruria the Dwarf*:Fine>lau
Doomer has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
Wridush has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

* CSW HP:Hurt *Ruria the Dwarf*:Fine>
You fall down laughing.
Doomer pounds *Ruria the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* CSW HP:Hurt *Ruria the Dwarf*:Fine>
Wridush speaks:  I think I should rent
You are hungry.

* CSW HP:Hurt *Ruria the Dwarf*:Fine>
Oglas narrates 'he seems to be mad at nazgum'
Wridush speaks:  I think I should rent
*Ruria the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* CSW HP:Hurt *Ruria the Dwarf*:Fine>smi
*Ruria the Dwarf* sighs loudly.

* CSW HP:Hurt *Ruria the Dwarf*:Fine>
You smile viciously.

* CSW HP:Hurt *Ruria the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Ruria the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ruria the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

* CSW HP:Hurt>fe
You flee head over heels.
Trail to the High Pass
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: *up*, *down*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CSW HP:Hurt>
Trail to the High Pass
Exits: *north*, *east*, *up*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
An orkish scout yells from above 'A Dwarf is here on the Narrow Part of the Broken Trail!'

* CSW HP:Hurt>ku
Hit whom?

* CSW HP:Hurt>kd
Trail to the High Pass
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: *up*, *down*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* CSW HP:Hurt>kdk *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* CSW HP:Hurt>kdk *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* CSW HP:Hurt>draw axe
You remove a black runed dagger.
You confidently wield a mighty dwarven axe, looking very evil-minded.

* CSW HP:Hurt>ukill ruria
End of the Broken Trail
Chudwicki (chud) is standing here.
Exits: *west*, *down*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>kill ruria
They aren't here.

* CSW HP:Hurt>kill ruria
They aren't here.
*Ruria the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
You try to cleave *
Ruria the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
An orkish scout has arrived from the west.
*Ruria the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* CSW HP:Hurt *Ruria the Dwarf*:Fine>kill ruria
You're already fighting!
*Ruria the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ruria the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

* CSW HP:Hurt>kill ruria
They aren't here.

* CSW HP:Hurt>aggkill ruria
*Ruria the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.
cha mood agg
Ok.
An orkish scout yells 'A Dwarf is here at the End of the Broken Trail!'

* CSW HP:Hurt>kill ruria
You approach *Ruria the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.

* CSW HP:Hurt *Ruria the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Ruria the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ruria the Dwarf* leaves down riding a mountain mule.

* CSW HP:Hurt>kill ruriad
They aren't here.

* CSW HP:Hurt>kill ruriadkill ruria
Trail to the High Pass
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: *up*, *down*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
Trail to the High Pass
Sogard is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *Ruria the Dwarf*.
*Ruria the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting Sogard.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *up*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
You approach *
Ruria the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.
*Ruria the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ruria the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

* CSW HP:Hurt>ekill ruria
Road to the Lower Pass
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* CSW HP:Hurt>nkill ruria
Green Slope
You see two rib-bones of skeletons on the ground.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>e
They aren't here.

* CSW HP:Hurt>ee
Maethel Road
Exits: east, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>ee
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dense Forest
Exits: east, *south*, *west*.

o CSW HP:Hurt>eee
Mixed Forest
A small evergreen plant grows here, its woody stems reaching two feet.
A tall and majestic oak tree grows here, surveying the lands about it.
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Hurt>e
Mixed Forest
There are three hemlock plants here.
Exits: *east*, south, west.

o CSW HP:Hurt>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
An Old Riverbed
A porcupine is waddling around here, its tail full of sharp quills.
Exits: *east*, *south*, west.

* CSW HP:Hurt>e
Shadowy Plains
The rabid rabbit is here, frothing at the mouth.
Exits: *east*, south, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>ee
Sloping Plains
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
Sloping Plains
*Ruria the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
*
Ruria the Dwarf* dismounts from a mountain mule, and stops riding him.
Bushy Plains
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
*
Ruria the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Cottage in the Plains
Exits: *(north)*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>draw dagger
Vast Plains
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
Fields of Sorrow
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>e
You remove a mighty dwarven axe.
You masterfully wield a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Small Stream
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.
The water is frozen solid.

* CSW HP:Hurt>ww
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Fields of Sorrow
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.
The ground is frozen solid.

* CSW HP:Hurt>w
Vast Plains
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>n
Cottage in the Plains
Exits: *(north)*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Exits: *(south)*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>ss
Cottage in the Plains
Exits: *(north)*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
*
Ruria the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Bumpy Plains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>sn
A Field of Weeds
A small and tough weed grows here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>nnback ruria
Bumpy Plains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
Cottage in the Plains
Exits: *(north)*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Exits: *(south)*, (down).

* CSW HP:Hurt>Backstab whom?

* CSW HP:Hurt>d
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
Exits: east, *(up)*.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

o CSW HP:Hurt>whe ruria/
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o CSW HP:Hurt>e
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

o CSW HP:Hurt>ee
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
A Flooded Tunnel Bend
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, west.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>ss
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
Exits: north, (up).

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>u
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: [south], (down).
The ground is frozen solid.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Thrózgûl narrates 'Ziggin necro'

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Ruria the Dwarf* yells loudly from the south 'hahaha'

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>yell :)
Ok.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>yell well
Ok.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>yell u got to
Ok.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>yell keep
Ok.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Chudwicki tells you 'howdy, welcome back'

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>yell equip :)
Ok.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Darech narrates 'this ziggin dude bobs right?'

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You are hungry.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>tell chudwicki :)  she back in vt
Ok.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>eat meat
Wridush narrates 'It appears so.'
You eat the meat.
You are full.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>l
Backdoor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>inv
You are carrying:
a mighty dwarven axe (brand new)
an engraved broadsword (brand new)
a small bottle

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Darech narrates 'he started druaghting at priest and ran insta west neni :)'

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>eq
The wallstone is opened from the other side.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a tower shield (used)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (brand new)
<worn on body>       a red shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of black arm wrappings (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a pair of soft leather gloves (used)
<worn on legs>       a pair of cotton pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (used)
<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a crude orkish horn

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Ruria the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Ruria the Dwarf* closes the stoneplate.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>d
Using his lockpicks, *Ruria the Dwarf* tries to enable the stoneplate's
lock...

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>open rottendoor
You don't see any rottendoor here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>do
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>l d
A large slab of stone rests on the floor here, its surface scratched and marked
as if it has been moved repeatedly.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>open rottendoor
You don't see any rottendoor here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Thrózgûl narrates 'bashed cloakroom'

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>open stoneplate
Ok.
### don't know vt too well, didn't know what exit was :p  Fortunately he had really slow pick :p ###

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>open rottendoord
You don't see any rottendoor here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
Exits: north, (up).
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
A Flooded Tunnel Bend
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, west.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>nw
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
Exits: east, *(up)*.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>u
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Exits: *(south)*, (down).

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>l dIn the back of the
 cottage, there is a large slab of stone lying in one of the
corners.
The cornerstone is open.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>close cornerstone
Ok.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>pick cornerstone
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
You manage to enable the lock.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>l s
The rottendoor is open.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>close rottendoor
Ok.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Sogard narrates 'he's lvl 42 dwarf, could have like max endurance/wilderness
and 3rd age, wouldnt really need bob them :D'

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>l
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a tower shield (used)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (brand new)
<worn on body>       a red shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of black arm wrappings (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a pair of soft leather gloves (used)
<worn on legs>       a pair of cotton pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (used)
<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a crude orkish horn

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Thrózgûl narrates 'he's wounded'
Enforcer tells you ':)'

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Sogard narrates '*then'

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>inv
You are carrying:
a mighty dwarven axe (brand new)
an engraved broadsword (brand new)
a small bottle

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>tell enforcer eh hiya!! :)
Ok.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Darech narrates 'yes if he starts draughting at priest'

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>l
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Sogard narrates 'er, good point'

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
The sun slowly disappears behind the great Misty Mountains.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>tell enforcer i working on too much other stuff :(
Ok.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>l
The rottendoor is opened from the other side.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*
Ruria the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
*Ruria the Dwarf* is standing here.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Ruria the Dwarf* closes the rottendoor.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a tower shield (used)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (brand new)
<worn on body>       a red shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of black arm wrappings (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a pair of soft leather gloves (used)
<worn on legs>       a pair of cotton pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (used)
<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a crude orkish horn

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>gig
*Ruria the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.
You strongly pierce *Ruria the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Fine>
You giggle.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Fine>
Thrózgûl narrates 'If i had a stonedoor key..'

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Fine>st
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Fine>wimcha mood wim
Ok.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Fine>
Darech narrates 'any dwarf can run from bree -> rd without going tired :)'
You strongly pierce *Ruria the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>draw sword
You remove a black runed dagger.
You confidently wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>l
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
*Ruria the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *Ruria the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You slash *Ruria the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ruria the Dwarf* opens the rottendoor.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>l
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
*Ruria the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Ruria the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>ce
*Ruria the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
Ok.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ruria the Dwarf* opens the rottendoor.
*Ruria the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>ceclose exit
Ok.
*Ruria the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ruria the Dwarf* opens the rottendoor.
*Ruria the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>close rottendoorclose rottendoorclose rottendoor
Ok.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>It's already closed!
*Ruria the Dwarf* opens the rottendoor.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>close rottendoor
Ok.
*Ruria the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>close rottendoorclose rottendoor
*Ruria the Dwarf* opens the rottendoor.
Ok.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>close rottendoorclose rottendoor
*Ruria the Dwarf* opens the rottendoor.
Ok.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>close rottendoorclose rottendoor
It's already closed!
*Ruria the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>close rottendoor
*Ruria the Dwarf* opens the rottendoor.
Ok.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>close rottendoorclose rottendoor
It's already closed!
*Ruria the Dwarf* opens the rottendoor.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>close rottendoor
Ok.
*Ruria the Dwarf* opens the rottendoor.
*Ruria the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Ruria the Dwarf*:Hurt>close rottendoorclose rottendoor
Ok.
*Ruria the Dwarf* opens the rottendoor.
You try to slash *Ruria the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Ruria the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ruria the Dwarf* leaves south.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>close rottendoor
Ok.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>close rottendoor
It's already closed!
Darech narrates 'with some age and eq that is!'

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>It's already closed!

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>It's already closed!

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>It's already closed!

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>It's already closed!

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>It's already closed!

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>It's already closed!

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
The rottendoor is opened from the other side.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Beowar the Bear* has arrived from the south.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill ruria
*Beowar the Bear* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
*Ruria the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
You're already fighting!
You strongly slash *Beowar the Bear*'s right hindleg and tickle it.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>oef
*Ruria the Dwarf* closes the rottendoor.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open exit
Ok.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendoor
*Beowar the Bear* closes the rottendoor.
*Ruria the Dwarf* pounds your left arm extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendoor
Ok.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendooropen rottendoor
*Ruria the Dwarf* closes the rottendoor.
Ok.
*Beowar the Bear* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendoor
It's already open!
*Ruria the Dwarf* closes the rottendoor.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendoor
Ok.
*Ruria the Dwarf* closes the rottendoor.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendooropen rottendoor
Fylth narrates 'that's for sure...'
Ok.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendooropen rottendoor
It's already open!
*Beowar the Bear* closes the rottendoor.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendooropen rottendoor
Enforcer tells you 'sniff'
Ok.
*Ruria the Dwarf* closes the rottendoor.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendoor
Ok.
*Beowar the Bear* closes the rottendoor.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendooropen rottendoor
Ok.
*Ruria the Dwarf* closes the rottendoor.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendoor
Ok.
*Beowar the Bear* closes the rottendoor.
*Beowar the Bear* hits your left leg extremely hard.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendooropen rottendoor
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendooropen rottendoor
It's already open!
*Ruria the Dwarf* closes the rottendoor.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendooropen rottendoor
Ok.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendoor
It's already open!
*Ruria the Dwarf* closes the rottendoor.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendooropen rottendoor
Ok.
*Beowar the Bear* closes the rottendoor.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendooropen rottendoor
Ok.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendoor
It's already open!
*Beowar the Bear* closes the rottendoor.
*Beowar the Bear* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendooropen rottendoor
Ok.
*Beowar the Bear* closes the rottendoor.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Beowar the Bear* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendooropen rottendoor
Ok.
*Beowar the Bear* closes the rottendoor.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>Ok.
*Beowar the Bear* closes the rottendoor.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Beowar the Bear*:Fine>open rottendoor
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
Cottage in the Plains
Exits: (north), east, south, west.
### I run NOC and ruria follows.  He starts getting beat up again, and had been making a pattern
of entering VT backway, so I go and lie in wait for him :p ###

* CSW HP:Fine>de
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
Exits: east, *(up)*.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.
You are borne along by a strong current.
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
You swim and successfully stay on the water.

o CSW HP:Fine>
A Flooded Tunnel Bend
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, west.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

o CSW HP:Fine>ss
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: north, (up).

o CSW HP:Fine>l u
What seems to be the planks of a wooden floor lies directly above.
The roofboard is open.
A large leech tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You pierce a large leech's tail extremely hard and shatter it.

o CSW HP:Fine a large leech:Hurt>close roofboard
Ok.
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

o CSW HP:Fine a large leech:Hurt>fs
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o CSW HP:Fine a large leech:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CSW HP:Fine a large leech:Hurt>
You pierce a large leech's tail hard and shatter it.

o CSW HP:Fine a large leech:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>s
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: north.

o CSW HP:Fine>pick roofboard
Fresh air still fills your lungs, so being submerged is no problem.

o CSW HP:Fine>/Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
A small leech leaves north.
Your limbs begin to feel the effect of the swimming.
Fresh air still fills your lungs, so being submerged is no problem.
You manage to enable the lock.
### this is the way he'll try to go :p

o CSW HP:Fine>
You swim and successfully stay on the water.

o CSW HP:Fine>n
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>nw
A Flooded Tunnel Bend
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, west.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
Exits: east, *(up)*.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>l u
In the ceiling, a large flat rock seems to be loose.
The flatstone is open.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Nazgúm               - Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>tell chudwicki i locked the backway in at underwater
Ok.

o CSW HP:Fine>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Nazgúm               - Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel

o CSW HP:Fine>
*Ruria the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.

! CSW HP:Fine>
*Ruria the Dwarf* leaves east.

o CSW HP:Fine>l u
In the ceiling, a large flat rock seems to be loose.
The flatstone is open.

o CSW HP:Fine>close flatstone
Ok.

o CSW>pick flatstone|
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
*Ruria the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
dra\|/-\|/kill ruria-*Ruria the Dwarf* opens the flatstone.
You can't proceed while the flatstone is in motion.
But you have no sheath!

! CSW>
You strongly pierce *
Ruria the Dwarf*'s right foot.
*Ruria the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

! CSW *Ruria the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Ruria the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ruria the Dwarf* leaves east.

o CSW>kill ruria
They aren't here.

o CSW>close flatstone
*Ruria the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW>Ok.

! CSW>close flatstone
It's already closed!

! CSW>kill ruria
You barely pierce *Ruria the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

! CSW *Ruria the Dwarf*:Bad>close flatstone
*Ruria the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ruria the Dwarf* leaves east.

o CSW>kill ruriaclose flatstone
It's already closed!

o CSW>close flatstone
They aren't here.

o CSW>close flatstone
It's already closed!

o CSW>close flatstone
It's already closed!
*Ruria the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW>It's already closed!

! CSW>It's already closed!

! CSW>draw axekill ruria
You remove a black runed dagger.
You confidently wield a mighty dwarven axe, looking very evil-minded.

! CSW>
You approach *
Ruria the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.
*Ruria the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

! CSW *Ruria the Dwarf*:Bad>
You try to cleave *Ruria the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CSW *Ruria the Dwarf*:Bad>close flatstonekill ruriaclose flatstone
It's already closed!
*Ruria the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ruria the Dwarf* leaves east.

o CSW>close flatstone
They aren't here.

o CSW>close flatstoneclose flatstone
It's already closed!

o CSW>It's already closed!

o CSW>It's already closed!

o CSW>agg
It's already closed!

o CSW>close flatstonecha mood agg
Ok.

o CSW>kill ruria
It's already closed!

o CSW>close flatstonekill ruria
They aren't here.

o CSW>It's already closed!

o CSW>They aren't here.

o CSW>pick flatstone
*Ruria the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW>\Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
*Ruria the Dwarf* opens the flatstone.
You can't proceed while the flatstone is in motion.

! CSW>close flatstone
Ok.
*Ruria the Dwarf* opens the flatstone.

! CSW>kill ruria! CSW>close flatstone
You approach *Ruria the Dwarf*, trying to cleave him.
*Ruria the Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ruria the Dwarf*:Bad>kill ruriaclose flatstonekill ruria
Ok.
*Ruria the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ruria the Dwarf* leaves east.

o CSW HP:Fine>close flatstone
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>close flatstone
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>close flatstone
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine>close flatstone
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine>
*
Ruria the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Fine>close flatstone
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Fine>kill ruria
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Fine>close flatstonekill ruria
You cleave *Ruria the Dwarf*'s right leg hard.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ruria the Dwarf*:Bad>close flatstonekill ruria
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Fine *Ruria the Dwarf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Ruria the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ruria the Dwarf* leaves east.

o CSW HP:Fine>close flatstoneclose flatstone
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine>close flatstone
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>kill ruria
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine>close flatstonekill ruriaclose flatstone
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine>kill ruria
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine>close flatstonekill ruria
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>close flatstone
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine>kill ruria
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>close flatstonekill ruria
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine>close flatstonekill ruria
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>close flatstone
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine>kill ruria
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>close flatstone
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine>kill ruria
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>close flatstonekill ruria
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>close flatstonekill ruria
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine>Chudwicki tells you 'u in there now? need help?'
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>close flatstonekill ruria
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>close flatstone
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>close flatstone
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine>close flatstone
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>close flatstoneclose flatstone
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>close flatstoneclose flatstone
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>close flatstone
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>close flatstoneclose flatstone
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>pick flatstone
It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>It's already closed!

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>|Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
eYou manage to enable the lock.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Flooded Underground Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, west.



2003/10/16 18:28, Conspiracy:  Rated: Average 
Well, nice.. I guess..

2003/10/16 18:29, Nazgum: 
I loaded windows today since I needed to organize some stuff on it and saw I had some txt stuff in jmc.

This was the only one even mildly interesting so i posted it :p

2003/10/16 19:59, Lochdale:Rated: Good 
Nice. Good to see the Noc/VT/Vale spammers die. Sorry Ruria but it had to happen. One thing though, wouldn't a sleeping character wake up with all that fighting and yelling around him?

2003/10/16 20:04, Björn: 
How polite of you to stab him in the back when he was sleeping.

2003/10/16 20:22, Bagger:  Rated: Poor 
Nice to see noc spammer die? Atleast he´s often solo when he fights. Don´t everyone complain about hugegroups etc?

And why didnt you loot him inside there? :p

2003/10/16 20:37, Lochdale:Rated: Good 
Vale/Vt to Noc isn't too tough solo. Nothing against Ruria though as he is a decent fella. Cool log though I still think that sort of noise should wake people up or at least give some sort of message.

2003/10/16 20:44, Zimdul: 
Woulda been so easy for nazgum to die in there to a few 'close exit' commands.

2003/10/16 21:03, User requested to be deleted:  Rated: Superb 
I like it :P

2003/10/16 21:27, Biik:  Rated: Superb 
Nazgum never loots :P, so thats why I love getting killed by him.

Wasn't it you Nazgum that posted a log called, You're never safe, where you stab me wgate bree, and me and Xury run west and you kill Xury MD? :P

Moment of Zen: Oglas narrates 'he seems to be mad at nazgum'

2003/10/16 21:32, Guido:Rated: Superb 
better than liliah i spose.

2003/10/16 21:47, Marillion:Rated: Awful 
Like it? nope not really:|

2003/10/16 21:47, Marillion:Rated: Awful 
Like it? nope not really:|

2003/10/16 21:48, Ruria:  Rated: Average 
Yeah, pity this log was ages ago, and I have evolved, please try that again...

2003/10/16 22:29, Hana:Rated: Good 
decent log..tho i hate stabbers..

2003/10/17 00:11, Eolo:   
Pick door closed next time you sleep there =)

2003/10/17 01:40, Aramyr:   
nod eolo

2003/10/17 06:18, Andróg:  Rated: Poor 
Marillion: When was the last time you liked anything anyway?

2003/10/17 09:07, Shadrach:Rated: Good 
Not looting is against the spirit of game. Its a fucking war between good and bad and looting eq from asshole pukes and giving it to evildoers strengthen yer side and our longterm goal. TO EXTERMINATE THE PUKES!

2003/10/17 10:37, Devastator:Rated: Average 
Hehe :p decent

2003/10/17 21:29, Aramyr:   
shadrach, for someone who loves the side of evil so much you sure picked an appropriate name :-) lol

2003/10/18 04:51, Lumivalgeke:    -Tempus-Rated: Superb 
Tis has happened to me b4...

2003/10/18 11:48, Polly: 
Where did Beowar go? sniffs.. Suppose ruria should get more draughts so she doesn't drown *cough*

2003/10/18 14:19, Moortek:Rated: Good 
I liked it :) Nice done etc. Pretty surprising for Ruria I guess.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Biik, Erebos, Guido, Kehed, Lumivalgeke 
 Good Balvan, Hana, Lochdale, Moortek, Shadrach, Zagah 
 Average Conspiracy, Devastator, Ruria, Zigin 
 Poor Andróg, Bagger, Gamli 
 Awful Marillion 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back