Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Merry Christmas! (Maartje)comments   back
(4950 hits. Posted 2003/12/24)
! CW>
Santa Claus yells from above 'Happy Christmas!'

### ok, so it's christmas :)

### first i mess up some kills (in the spirit of christmas, of course)
### then...

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
A Secret Mountain Path
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.
The frosty ground is starting to soften.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>gig
You giggle.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Half-Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Among the Hills
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast norm 'magic missile' *half*
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *a Half-Elf*.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Among the Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ret
rev tho
You begin to search...

cha l west
You didn't find anyone.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Very well, you now speak Westron.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>yell tag youre it
Ok.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
Among the Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
A Secret Mountain Path
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Half-Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse.


### bah, he doesnt want to play tag

### so screw the christmas spirit,
### it's time for more important things.
### presents!!!

### i wonder if santa has any for me this year...


! CRW>north
A Path along a Steep, Brown Bank
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CRW>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

### well theyre not wrapped in paper, nor do they lie under a tree
### but this is no time to get choosy

### walking around some

! CRW>
Urkgh sh narrates 'they 1w of wford'

! CRW>north
A Path along a Steep, Brown Bank
Urkgh sh the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CRW>
Urkgh sh leaves west riding a hungry warg.

! CRW>west
A Ford in the River Bruinen
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CRW>west
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: =north=, east, south, west.

! CRW>west
As you ride uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.
Elevated Woodland
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A boar is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting Burzrak.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting Burzrak.
Burzrak the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Urkgh sh the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south, west.

### hey, others trying to steal my presents :(

! CRW>lf 2.dwarf
*a Dwarf* smites Burzrak's body extremely hard.

! CRW>label 2.dwarf ff
Ok.

! CRW>
*a Dwarf* (ff) pounds Burzrak's right leg extremely hard.

! CRW>
Urkgh sh smites *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

! CRW>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

! CRW>tt ff
[target] -> ff
Urkgh sh approaches *a Dwarf* (ff), trying to smite him.

! CRW>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

! CRW>
*a Dwarf* approaches Burzrak, trying to smite him.

! CRW>east
The wooded hillside gives way to a clear flatland.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: =north=, east, south, west.

! CRW>
Burzrak narrates 'ifhgigng em'

! CRW>west
As you ride uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.
Elevated Woodland
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting Burzrak.
cast qui 'lightning bolt' ff
Burzrak the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *a Dwarf* (ff).
Urkgh sh the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *a Dwarf* (ff).
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting Burzrak.
Exits: east, south, west.

! CRW>
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* (ff) pounds Burzrak's head extremely hard.

Urkgh sh sends *a Dwarf* (ff) sprawling with a powerful bash.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* (ff) with full impact.
A boar lightly hits *a Dwarf* (ff)'s head and tickles it.

! CRW Mana:Burning>cast qui 'lightning bolt' ffYou start to concentrate...

Urkgh sh narrates 'bashed'

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

! CRW Mana:Burning>cast qui 'fireball' ff
You quickly recall your stored spell...
Burzrak panics, and attempts to flee.
Burzrak leaves west riding a hungry warg.

Burzrak has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

Burzrak pounds *a Dwarf* (ff)'s body extremely hard.

cast qui 'fireball' ff
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Dwarf* (ff) in flames.
Urkgh sh smites *a Dwarf* (ff)'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

! CRW Mana:Hot>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

*a Dwarf* smites Urkgh sh's left leg extremely hard.
Your magical shield wears off.

Burzrak panics, and attempts to flee.
Burzrak leaves south riding a hungry warg.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

! CRW Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* (ff) seems to have recovered his senses.
A boar barely hits *a Dwarf* (ff)'s right arm and tickles it.

! CRW Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

! CRW Mana:Hot>cast norm 'fireball' ff
Nobody here by that name.

! CRW Mana:Hot>
Burzrak has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
A boar approaches Urkgh sh, trying to hit him.

! CRW Mana:Hot>
Burzrak pounds *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
Urkgh sh narrates 'wounded'

! CRW Mana:Hot>
Shalani has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

! CRW Mana:Hot>
Burzrak bleeds from open wounds.
*a Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.

! CRW Mana:Hot>
Urkgh sh panics, and attempts to flee.
Urkgh sh leaves west riding a hungry warg.

! CRW Mana:Hot>cast norm 'lightning bolt' ffNobody here by that name.

! CRW Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

! CRW Mana:Hot>
Burzrak leaves south riding a hungry warg.

! CRW Mana:Hot>west
A Wind-beaten Hill
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, south, west.

! CRW Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

! CRW Mana:Hot>cast norm 'lightning bolt' ff
Nobody here by that name.

! CRW Mana:Hot>east
Shalani has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.
Elevated Woodland
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: east, south, west.

! CRW Mana:Hot>south
An Evergreen Woodland
*a Dwarf* (ff) is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting Burzrak.
Burzrak the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *a Dwarf* (ff).
Exits: north, south, west.

! CRW Mana:Hot>cast norm 'lightning bolt' ff
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

! CRW Mana:Hot>south
Burzrak leaves south riding a hungry warg.
Lush Forest Overlooking the River
*a Dwarf* (ff) is here, riding a mountain mule.
Burzrak the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, south, west.

! CRW Mana:Hot>
Burzrak approaches *a Dwarf* (ff), trying to pound him.

! CRW Mana:Hot>cast norm 'lightning bolt' ff
You start to concentrate...
Burzrak pounds *a Dwarf* (ff)'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

! CRW Mana:Hot>
Burzrak leaves north riding a hungry warg.

! CRW Mana:Hot>north
cast norm 'lightning bolt' ff
An Evergreen Woodland
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting Burzrak.
Burzrak the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *a Dwarf* (ff).
Exits: north, south, west.

! CRW Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

! CRW Mana:Hot>north
Elevated Woodland
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, south, west.

! CRW Mana:Hot>cast norm 'lightning bolt' ff
Burzrak has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

! CRW Mana:Hot>Burzrak approaches *a Dwarf* (ff), trying to pound him.
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* (ff) pounds Burzrak's right leg extremely hard.

Burzrak pounds *a Dwarf* (ff)'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

! CRW Mana:Hot>
Urkgh sh narrates 'both wounded'

! CRW Mana:Hot>east
The wooded hillside gives way to a clear flatland.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
*a Dwarf* (ff) is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: =north=, east, south, west.
Burzrak has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

! CRW Mana:Hot>kill ff
cast norm 'lightning bolt' ff
Burzrak approaches *a Dwarf* (ff), trying to pound him.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

! CRW Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

! CRW Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

! CRW Mana:Hot>east
Burzrak leaves east riding a hungry warg.
A Ford in the River Bruinen
*a Dwarf* (ff) is here, riding a mountain mule.
Burzrak the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CRW Mana:Hot>kill ff
cast norm 'lightning bolt' ff
Burzrak pounds *a Dwarf* (ff)'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

! CRW Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* (ff) pounds Burzrak's body extremely hard.

*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

! CRW Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

! CRW Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

! CRW Mana:Hot>cast norm 'lightning bolt' ff
Burzrak leaves east riding a hungry warg.
You start to concentrate...

Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

! CRW Mana:Hot>cast norm 'lightning bolt' ff
*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

! CRW Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

! CRW Mana:Hot>east
A Path along a Steep, Brown Bank
Burzrak the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CRW Mana:Hot>kill ff
cast norm 'lightning bolt' ff
They aren't here.

! CRW Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.
Burzrak leaves east riding a hungry warg.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

! CRW Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.
Urkgh sh has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

! CRW Mana:Hot>
Urkgh sh leaves east riding a hungry warg.

! CRW Mana:Hot>west
A Ford in the River Bruinen
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CRW Mana:Hot>kill ff
cast norm 'lightning bolt' ff
They aren't here.

! CRW Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

! CRW Mana:Hot>west
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: =north=, east, south, west.

! CRW Mana:Hot>west
As you ride uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.
Elevated Woodland
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: east, south, west.

! CRW Mana:Hot>east
Burzrak narrates 'he awful'
Shalani has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

! CRW Mana:Hot>The wooded hillside gives way to a clear flatland.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Urkgh sh the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: =north=, east, south, west.

    ### my presents start running west
    ### spamming

* CRW Mana:Hot>west
The Last Bridge
Exits: =east=, =west=.

* CRW Mana:Hot>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a hungry warg leading west (done less than 1 hour ago).

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

* CRW Mana:Hot>
* CRW Mana:Hot>
The day has begun.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

* CRW Mana:Hot>na they not past lb yet
Ok.

* CRW Mana:Hot>
Shalani narrates 'cemetery now...'

### time to unpack

* CRW Mana:Hot>fgc
cast 'locate' ruberdyeop
You start to concentrate...

*---------------------------------------------*
?????????????????????   ?????????????????????|
????????????????             ????????????????|
?????????????                   ?????????????|
???????????                       ???????????|
??????????                         ??????????|
????????                             ????????|
???????                               ???????|
??????                                 ??????|
?????                                   ?????|
?????                                   ?????|
????                                     ????|
???                                       ???|
???                                       ???|
??                                         ??|
??                                         ??|
??                                         ??|
?                                           ?|
?                                           ?|
?-----       -------------------------------?|
?--------   -  ------------- ---------------?|
? ----  ------------------------------------?|
     ----------------------------------|
      ----------X---------------------=|
   -       ----------- ---------------------|
?   --  -   ---- ---------------------------?|
?   --  - -- - -----------------------------?|
?  ---  ------- ---1------------------------?|
?-----   -----------1-----------------------?|
?                                           ?|
??                                         ??|
??                                         ??|
??                                         ??|
???                                       ???|
???                                       ???|
????                                     ????|
?????                                   ?????|
?????                                   ?????|
??????                                 ??????|
???????                               ???????|
????????                             ????????|
??????????                         ??????????|
???????????                       ???????????|
?????????????                   ?????????????|
?????????????????????   ?????????????????????|
*---------------------------------------------*

* CRW Mana:Hot>
An eagle leaves west.

* CRW Mana:Hot>
Burzrak leaves east riding a hungry warg.

* CRW Mana:Hot>east
Junction to an Inn
Burzrak the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

* CRW Mana:Hot>east
Bend in the Old East Road
A grey hare stands alert, looking and listening for predators.
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

* CRW Mana:Hot>south
Bend in the Old East Road
A grey hare stands alert, looking and listening for predators.
A grey hare stands alert, looking and listening for predators.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south.

* CRW Mana:Hot>south
Edge of the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CRW Mana:Hot>south
Old Farmland
A thin, crippled deer looks around timidly.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CRW Mana:Hot>south
Edge of a Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CRW Mana:Hot>south
Edge of a Dark Forest
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CRW Mana:Hot>west
Rocky Plains
Exits: north, east, west.

* CRW Mana:Hot>west
Rocky Plains
A large marmot is here, scurrying in between the rocks.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CRW Mana:Hot>west
Rocky Plains
Exits: north, east, west.

* CRW Mana:Hot>west
*a Dwarf* (ff) has arrived from the west.

* CRW Mana:Hot>
Rocky Plains
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CRW Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

* CRW Mana:Hot>east
Rocky Plains
*a Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CRW Mana:Hot>kill ff
cast qui 'lightning bolt' ff
You try to slash *a Dwarf* (ff), but he parries successfully.

* CRW Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (ff):Awful>
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* (ff) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*a Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* (ff) with full impact.
*a Dwarf* (ff) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* CRW Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (ff):Dying>cast qui 'magic missile' ff
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

* CRW Mana:Hot *a Dwarf* (ff):Dying>
You start to concentrate...
*a Dwarf* smites your left foot extremely hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You slash *a Dwarf* (ff)'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf* (ff)'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* (ff) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf* (ff).

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
Rocky Plains
A large marmot is here, scurrying in between the rocks.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill ff
cast qui 'lightning bolt' ff
*a Dwarf* lightly smites your body and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Bad>They aren't here.
You barely slash *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Bad>Nobody here by that name.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
With great effort you traversed the stone wall.
Old Fields
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
Rocky Plains
A large marmot is here, scurrying in between the rocks.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast qui 'lightning bolt' ff
Nobody here by that name.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kkd
[target] -> *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* lightly smites your body and tickles it.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Bad>cast qui 'fireball' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Dwarf* in flames.
*a Dwarf* dismounts from a mountain mule, and stops riding him.
*a Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Dying>
You slash *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gain a level!                                        ### woohoo!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

### thanks santa!


* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Shalani sighs loudly.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Shalani shivers...  i should have got them :(

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Shalani shivers...  i wanted them

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Shalani shivers...  for Xmas

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Shalani bursts into tears.

### shalani been a bad girl this year, i bet

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2003/12/24 23:04, Gamli: 
Nifty:)

2003/12/24 23:25, Maartje: 
well ok, they were quite clueless, but the fun was in the speed with which they both died in the end.

and it was after a day of no kills that this happens in the last few minutes. :)

2003/12/25 09:03, Shalani: 
Yep, rather clueless, they ate 3 quakes from me :)
But i was clueless too, i had not changed quake alias to cast it 'normally' yet, so just wasted mana and power casting storedquakes quick and they ran towards you... nice locating though, i should learn that:)
And I hope I have been a VERY bad girl, am not i a bn ?

Now, merry Christmas to all !

2003/12/25 09:44, Tankist:    -Tempus- 
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.

2003/12/25 10:05, Hedo: 
That was nice of santa :) and merry X-mas ! :D

2003/12/25 17:00, Devastator: 
All their own x-mas presents I guess :)

2003/12/25 21:21, Maartje: 
deva, as you know we got 'sinterklaas' here, so no xmas presents rl. :(

and locates are ugly on ER. the X should be 5/6 positions to the right.

2003/12/25 21:23, Maartje: 
btw, this also shows why one shouldnt fully loot pukes; these 2 dwarves already died earlier that day (to diam) and we left all their crap in their corpse then. :)

2003/12/26 10:31, Ashmash: 
Their names. But well done, you don't need me anymore. Time to do things on your own, or, or, did I see hitters in the beginning.

2003/12/26 15:32, Shalani: 
nods ashmash, hitters in the beginning, they were already hurt(or high wounded ?) when ate some quakes, then comes the end...
So we still need you, come back soon !
But well good holidays, off i go a while too, see you next year

2003/12/26 21:32, Maartje: 
kilu, ercos :P
and i still need you ashmash :), we would have made some 6/7 extra kills that day :P

and yeah i know i didnt exactly deserve these kills, but i got them real easy nonetheless. :)


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back