Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
around Aman whit Ghandi (Strike)comments   back
(4379 hits. Posted 2004/01/30)
### just some old log with fighting with ghandi around aman... but it was funny ###

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Ajis narrates 'ghandi cinard'

CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nThe tent seems to be closed.

o_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Thoden narrates 'they w of bree some'

o_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o* CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A swallow flies high above the ground.

o_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Thieves' Camp

!_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

o_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bëolden narrates 'how many?'

o_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.

o_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nThieves' Camp
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Ajis the Half-Elf is here, fighting *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting Ajis.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

!_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

o_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A swallow flies high above the ground.

o_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Ajis yells from the east 'come'

o_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eA Narrow Track
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves his hiding place.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* sheathes a black runed dagger into a pair of
smooth, black boots.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly draws a black horn shortbow from across
his back.

!* CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south.

o* CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o* CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>drdraw bow

You remove a nasty orkish fang.
You swiftly draw a black horn shortbow from across your back.

o* CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sA Grassy Plain
Ajis the Half-Elf is here, fighting *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting Ajis.
A Dunlending hunter is here, fighting Ajis.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* shoots Ajis' left foot very hard.

!_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Ajis nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>shoot *man*\|/-shoot *man*\A Dunlending hunter pierces Ajis' right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

Ajis nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

!_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* shoots Ajis' body very hard.

shoot *man*-*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
Ajis nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

shoot *man*/-You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s right arm extremely hard.

!_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

shoot *man*/The venom runs into Ajis' veins!

Ajis panics, and attempts to flee.
Ajis leaves west.

You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s right hand extremely hard.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

!_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>-shoot *man*\|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

o_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Shoot whom?

o_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Shoot whom?

o_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nA Narrow Track
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

!* CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>shoot *man**Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves north sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

o* CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nAn Old Disused Trail
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, south.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

!% CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>shoot *man**Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south sneaking.
Shoot whom?

o% CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o% CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o* CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Elland narrates 'Would someone be able to recover my corpse from the lost
forest near the BM?'

o* CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

o% CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o* CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The sun rises in the east.

** CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wThieves' Camp
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eA Narrow Track
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

** CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Finwas narrates 'comeon someone with a chanted fang please con it for me?'

** CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - A Narrow Track

** CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eA Bend in a Narrow Track
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

** CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wA Narrow Track
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

** CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nAn Old Disused Trail
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, south.

*% CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sA Narrow Track
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

** CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wThieves' Camp
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eA Narrow Track
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

** CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tr *man*-You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Windfára narrates 'it's a trap or not? :)'

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s/A Grassy Plain
A Dunlending hunter is here, stalking his prey.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a thief!

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w|A Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>w/Grasslands
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>w\Grasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>n-Grasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

A garden snake has arrived from the west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>n|Grasslands
A powerful ram stands here, poised and alert.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>w-Trough in a Grassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>w|Grassy Field near a Road
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>
A large rabbit leaves east.

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>n-Hut in the Grasslands
A peaceful farmer smiles at you when you arrive.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>e-Grasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>e/Grasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>e\Grassy Field with a View
Exits: north, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>n/Tall Grasses
Exits: south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>w\Grasslands
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>w/Grasslands
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>s|Grasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>w-Hut in the Grasslands
A peaceful farmer smiles at you when you arrive.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>w|Small Fields
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>wFields Beside a Forest
Ajis the Half-Elf is here, fighting *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting Ajis.
Exits: east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!
Ajis panics, and attempts to flee.
Ajis leaves south.

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>shoot *man**Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>sRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

** CSW Mana:Burning>tr *man*|You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Academie narrates 'hrmphf dont see no orc'

The day has begun.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW Mana:Burning>e|Grassy Fields
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>e-Grassy Field near a Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

Finwas narrates 'whoever chanting bree.. i coming...'

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>e|Trough in a Grassy Field
A powerful ram stands here, poised and alert.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>e-Grasslands
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

Elland narrates 'Please could someone assist me, I would be eternally
greatful?'

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>e|Pond in the Grassy Field
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Exits: north, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>s
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>
Grassy Field
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>e/Thieves' Camp
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Mana:Burning>eA Narrow Track
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!
Aha, you have found your victim!

** CSW Mana:Burning>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves his hiding place.

** CSW Mana:Burning>shoot *man*-\|/-*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

shoot *man*You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s right hand extremely hard.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* strongly pierces your left foot and tickles it.
You barely hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s right hand and tickle it.

** CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>|/shoot *man*-You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter
it.

** CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

shoot *man*/-\*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

** CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Shoot whom?

** CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

** CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nAn Old Disused Trail
Exits: north, south.
You have found a Dunlending trapper!
You have found a Dunlending hunter!

*% CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

o% CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A squirrel has arrived from the north.

o% CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A forest spider is here crawling around.

o% CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

o% CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

o% CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

o% CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.

o% CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sAn Old Disused Trail
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals (hidden).
A Dunlending hunter is here, stalking his prey (hidden).
Exits: north, south.

*% CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sA Narrow Track
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

** CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>corexam corpse

corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a quiver
a belt pouch
a moneybag
a water skin
a set of lock picks
a hooded brass lantern
a plain silken sash
a double edged eket (brand new)
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a gilded round shield (brand new)
a thin pair of soft leather sleeves (worn out)
a thin pair of leather gloves (worn out)
a black pair of padded boots (worn out)
a black pair of pants (used)
a black hood (used)
a black shirt (brand new)
a nasty orkish fang (brand new)
a war arrow
an ash arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
an orkish shortbow
a war arrow

** CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wThieves' Camp
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eA Narrow Track
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

** CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nAn Old Disused Trail
Exits: north, south.

*% CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
You feel a hidden presence.

o% CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sAn Old Disused Trail
Exits: north, south.

*% CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sA Narrow Track
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

** CSW HP:Fine>nAn Old Disused Trail
Exits: north, south.

*% CSW HP:Fine>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
You have found a Dunlending trapper!
You feel a hidden presence.

o% CSW HP:Fine>
A squirrel leaves south.

o% CSW HP:Fine>sAn Old Disused Trail
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: north, south.
Thoden narrates 'fuck, they tracked me like 150 rooms... and killed me... :( '

*% CSW HP:Fine>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals (hidden).
You feel a hidden presence.

o% CSW HP:Fine>sAn Old Disused Trail
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: north, south.

*% CSW HP:Fine>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals (hidden).
You feel a hidden presence.

o% CSW HP:Fine>rreveal quick

You begin to search...
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
A ferocious warg tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You try to hit a ferocious warg, but it parries successfully.

o% CSW HP:Fine a ferocious warg:Healthy>
A ferocious warg says 'I zill hunt you unwil you're dead, Szrike!'

o% CSW HP:Fine a ferocious warg:Healthy>
Academie narrates 'heh'

o% CSW HP:Fine a ferocious warg:Healthy>1flee
You flee head over heels.
An Old Disused Trail
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: north, south.

*% CSW HP:Fine>sA Narrow Track
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

** CSW HP:Fine>nAn Old Disused Trail
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: north, south.
Bëolden narrates 'where?'

*% CSW HP:Fine>
A ferocious warg has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

*% CSW HP:Fine>
Thoden narrates 'someone open fnost sgate?'

*% CSW HP:Fine>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals (hidden).
You feel a hidden presence.

o% CSW HP:Fine>rreveal quick

Thoden narrates 'near fnost :)'
You begin to search...

You have revealed a Dunlending hunter!
A ferocious warg has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o% CSW HP:Fine>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A forest spider is here crawling around.

o% CSW HP:Fine>sIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals (hidden).
A Dunlending hunter is here, stalking his prey (hidden).
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

o% CSW HP:Fine>sAn Old Disused Trail
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: north, south.

*% CSW HP:Fine>uruncover ruby

You uncover a red ruby.

*% CSW HP:Fine>tr *man*-You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
A ferocious warg has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*% CSW HP:Fine>n-A Dark Path
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals (hidden).
A Dunlending hunter is here, stalking his prey (hidden).
Exits: north, east, south.

Hmm... you have lost the track.

!% CSW HP:Fine>sAn Old Disused Trail
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, south.

*% CSW HP:Fine>sA Narrow Track
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.
A ferocious warg has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

** CSW>tr *man*\You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west riding a pack horse.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

** CSW>
Jocelyn narrates 'anyone wanna buff for me???   LOL'

** CSW>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

** CSW>
Remmy narrates 'fighting pluttis is like that what do you expecet from p norsu
?'

** CSW>n/An Old Disused Trail
Exits: north, south.

s\You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*% CSW>
A Narrow Track
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
A ferocious warg is here, fighting *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse, fighting a
ferocious warg.
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

** CSW>shoot *man*\|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves north riding a pack horse.

** CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

** CSW>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

** CSW>nAn Old Disused Trail
Exits: north, south.

*% CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*% CSW>sA Narrow Track
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

** CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

** CSW>sA Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a thief!

*_ CSW>nA Narrow Track
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

** CSW>wThieves' Camp
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW>eA Narrow Track
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

** CSW>eA Bend in a Narrow Track
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

** CSW>wA Narrow Track
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

** CSW>
A ferocious warg leaves west.
A hungry warg leaves west.

** CSW>
A ferocious warg has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

** CSW>tr pack-You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Bëolden narrates 'one of them is pluttis?'

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW>s-A Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW>e/A Narrow Track
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.
You have found a Dunlending hunter!

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW>s|Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.
You have found a thief!

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW>e-The Crumbled Bridge
Exits: =east=, =west=.

Bëolden narrates 'oh he retires'
Remmy narrates 'i think so'

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW>e|Ost-in-Edhil's Gate
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW>n-Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, =south=.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW>e\Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.
You have found a Dunlending hunter!

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW Move:Tired>e-Hollin Road
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW Move:Tired>e|Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
You have found a Dunlending hunter!

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW Move:Tired>
Bëolden narrates 'lol'

** CSW Move:Tired>e-Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW Move:Tired>e|Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW Move:Tired>e-Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW Move:Tired>
Academie narrates 'u mean caress? or something of that nature?'

** CSW Move:Tired>e|Windfára narrates 'sorry'
Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.
Legtor narrates 'ehe, smrt and mordak and shit in... disco etc.....'

Urquan narrates 'out?'
You see some tracks of a pack horse leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW Move:Tired>e\Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW Move:Tired>eHollin Road
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here searching for something, riding a pack
horse.
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.
Aha, you have found your victim!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

** CSW Move:Tired>shoot *man*|Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east riding a pack horse.

** CSW Move:Tired>eNorth of the Stepping Stones
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

** CSW Move:Tired>shoot *man*Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south riding a pack horse.

** CSW Move:Tired>sShallow Sirannon
A wild dog bares his yellow fangs at you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ CSW Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*~ CSW Move:Tired>
Remmy narrates 'ahh im sorry '

*~ CSW Move:Tired>tr pack|You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*~ CSW Move:Tired>s|Overgrown Track
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here.
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

Remmy narrates 'my bad'

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Move:Tired>w/Riverbank of the Sirannon
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Move:Tired>w\Beside the Decaying Hut
A Dunlending woman is here tending to her children.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Move:Tired>w/Well-tended Wetland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Move:Tired>w\Riverbank of the Sirannon
A clean fragrance drifts up from a thick clump of leaves.
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Move:Tired>s
Elfwen narrates 'orc wbree'

*_ CSW Move:Tired>
Edge of the Wetlands
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Move:Tired>s\Deep in the Misty Wetland
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!_ CSW Move:Tired>s|Deep in the Mist
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!_ CSW Move:Tired>sLarge Cave in a Hillside
An iron-grey wolf stands here, grizzled from countless hunts.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!@ CSW Move:Tired>
A demon wolf hits your right arm extremely hard.
You barely hit a demon wolf's body and tickle it.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a demon wolf:Fine>shoot *man*\A demon wolf says 'I vill vunw you until you're dead, Swrike!'

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* opens the rock.

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to shoot him.
You swiftly dodge *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce you.
A demon wolf hits your body very hard.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a demon wolf:Fine>shoot *man*/-\|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

!@ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a demon wolf:Fine>shoot *man*
A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a demon wolf:Fine>Shoot whom?
A demon wolf says 'I vill zunt you until you're dead, Strike!'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a demon wolf:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a demon wolf:Fine>1flee
You swiftly dodge a grizzled werewolf's attempt to hit you.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!@ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a demon wolf:Fine>
Dreschler narrates 'anything tharbad ?'
A grizzled werewolf says 'I will xunh you unxil you're dead, Shrike!'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a demon wolf:Fine>n
A demon wolf hits your head extremely hard.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired a demon wolf:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Deep in the Mist
Exits: north, east, south.

!_ CSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>nDeep in the Misty Wetland
Exits: north, east, south.

!_ CSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>nar ghandi demonOk.

!_ CSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>sDeep in the Mist
Exits: north, east, south.

!_ CSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Endolin narrates 'where orc?'

!_ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>scout s|You quietly scout southwards...

Large Cave in a Hillside
A silver-tipped arrow lies on the ground.
An iron-grey wolf stands here, grizzled from countless hunts.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

You stop scouting.

!_ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>nDeep in the Misty Wetland
Exits: north, east, south.

!_ CSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>sDeep in the Mist
Exits: north, east, south.

!_ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Dreschler tells you 'ghandi tharbad ?'

!_ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves his hiding place.
Suddenly *Ghandi the Black Númenórean* stabs you in the back.
That really HURT!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

!_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>nNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* sheathes a black runed dagger into a pair of
smooth, black boots.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly draws a black horn shortbow from across
his back.

!_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
You flee head over heels.
Deep in the Misty Wetland
Exits: north, east, south.

!_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>nEdge of the Wetlands
Exits: north, east, south.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>nRiverbank of the Sirannon
A clean fragrance drifts up from a thick clump of leaves.
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>wVillage Pasture
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
Exits: north, east, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>wA Village Entrance
A waist-high evergreen shrub grows here, with thick, reaching branches.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

** CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>wCenter of a Destroyed Village
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>wA Dilapidated Hut
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
Exits: east.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You bleed from open wounds.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>eCenter of a Destroyed Village
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>eA Village Entrance
A waist-high evergreen shrub grows here, with thick, reaching branches.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

** CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>eVillage Pasture
A cow stands here, chewing her cud.
Exits: north, east, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>nRiver Sirannon
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*w CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>nHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

** CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>wHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
You have found a Dunlending hunter!

** CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>clcast 'cure light'

You start to concentrate...

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves his hiding place.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* shoots your right foot extremely hard and
shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You barely hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s head and tickle it.
You swiftly dodge *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to hit you.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

** CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>w
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

** CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
An Old Field
A Dunlending hunter is here, stalking his prey.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>wAn Old Field
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A Dunlending hunter is here, stalking his prey.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>wAn Old Field
A dove rests near one of the flowers.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>wThe Rests of Argonbar
Exits: east.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

!@ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east sneaking.

!@ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

!@ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>eAn Old Field
A dove rests near one of the flowers.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>eAn Old Field
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A Dunlending hunter is here, stalking his prey.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>eAn Old Field
A Dunlending hunter is here, stalking his prey.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* carefully examines the ground around him,
looking for tracks...
An Old Field
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>wAn Old Field
A Dunlending hunter is here, stalking his prey.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>eAn Old Field
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>eWetland beside the Track
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>shoot *man*You are too afraid.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>shoot *man*You are too afraid.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>shoot *man*You are too afraid.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>eA Grove in Hollin Fields
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: north, east, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>eHollin Fields
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>cwcha wimpy

Wimpy removed.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>nHollin Wetland
A tall, stately, dome-topped tree grows here.
A small rabbit glares angrily at you.
Exits: north, south, west.
You have found a Dunlending hunter!

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>nFields of Hollin
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>eFields of Hollin
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
Exits: north, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>nWest of an Abandoned Camp
Exits: east, south.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>eAbandoned Camp
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A big, nasty vulture is sitting here, protecting its nest.
A big, nasty vulture is sitting here, protecting its nest.
The black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
The black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
The black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: east, west.

*( CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>eEast of an Old Camp
Exits: east, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>eHollin Moor
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>eRolling Moorland
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>use stone-You attempt to use the power of a pale blue stone.

You feel a surge of healing power flow through you.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded>eBend in the Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.

** CSW HP:Wounded>sHollin Road
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

** CSW HP:Wounded>eBend in the Sirannon
A swarm of mosquitoes is here, humming around you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*w CSW HP:Wounded>
You swim and successfully stay on the water.

*w CSW HP:Wounded>eRiver Sirannon
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*w CSW HP:Wounded>sSirannon Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded>sHills of Eregion
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>clcast 'cure light'

You start to concentrate...

cl-Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>|cast 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

Your spell backfired! You feel exhausted.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sHills of Eregion
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>clcast 'cure light'

You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>clcast 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nHills of Eregion
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Legtor narrates 'aha! pheare rips :D'

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nSirannon Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Finwas narrates 'should i prac lightning bolt or just wait and get Call?'

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You bleed from open wounds.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Yuji narrates 'clap!'

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sHills of Eregion
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sHills of Eregion
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>statOB: 76%, M_OB: 105%, DB: 61%, PB: 32%, Armour: 5%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 78,897 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 90. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a critical wound at the head.
- panic
- noquit
- potion

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eHills of Eregion
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eHills of Eregion
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>firAcademie narrates 'Bueno legtor!'

You try to bind your wounds.

You successfully bind your wound.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wHills of Eregion
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shoot *man**Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eHills of Eregion
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shoot *man*/-Legtor narrates 'just got him on trophy....'

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Elfwen narrates 'bolt is best spell ever'

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wHills of Eregion
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shoot *man*/-\|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves his hiding place.

shoot *man*-\You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You swiftly dodge *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce you.
You try to hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*, but he parries successfully.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>/shoot *man*-*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
A boar has arrived from the south.
A boar cub has arrived from the south.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Folded Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a lynx!

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Hills of Eregion
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wHills of Eregion
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Elfwen narrates 'and spray'

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eHills of Eregion
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shoot *man*/-shoot *man**Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wHills of Eregion
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.
Finwas narrates 'so i should decay burning hands?'

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shoot *man*eShoot whom?

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Hills of Eregion
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Finwas narrates 'thanx all'

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wHills of Eregion
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shoot *man*/-\|/Elfwen narrates 'no'

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eHills of Eregion
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shoot *man*\|/-\*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wHills of Eregion
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>shoot *man*|/-*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves his hiding place.

You feel bolder.

You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter
it.
You swiftly dodge *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to hit you.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Bad>shoot *man*-\|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shoot *man*Juku narrates 'Pheare ripped!'
Shoot whom?

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sHills of Eregion
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a Dunlending trapper!

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>wGentle Hills
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>eHills of Eregion
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals (hidden).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sHills of Eregion
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>nHills of Eregion
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals (hidden).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>eFolded Hills
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>wHills of Eregion
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals (hidden).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sHills of Eregion
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Bojar narrates 'oho'

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>eWooded Valley
A placid pond is here, inviting you to take a refreshing drink.
A tall, stately, dome-topped tree grows here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>wHills of Eregion
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>wNorthern Dunland Moors
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>eHills of Eregion
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sHills of Eregion
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Neol narrates 'pipe dropped armours'

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>nHills of Eregion
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>n
You begin to feel hungry.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Hills of Eregion
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals (hidden).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>wGentle Hills
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>eHills of Eregion
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals (hidden).
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Jocelyn narrates ':-( anyone help a lady out.... I need a buffer.. to xp
with... :( new to game... last time i went out i was killed by azazello.. any
strong men out there wanna escort me out? *blink*'

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>eFolded Hills
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>get draught packquaff draughtYou get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>Vherian narrates 'anyone wanna exp with me, i know you do!!'
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel bad.
You feel sick.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sWooded Valley
A placid pond is here, inviting you to take a refreshing drink.
A tall, stately, dome-topped tree grows here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>wHills of Eregion
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a Dunlending trapper!

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>nHills of Eregion
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>tr *man*\You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s-Hills of Eregion
A Dunlending trapper is here searching for animals (hidden).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s|Hills of Eregion
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
A porcupine is waddling around here, its tail full of sharp quills.
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>e\Hills of Eregion
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
A porcupine has arrived from the west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n-Wooded Valley
A placid pond is here, inviting you to take a refreshing drink.
A tall, stately, dome-topped tree grows here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n-Folded Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n|Hills of Eregion
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>e\Hills of Eregion
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The large elk gazes coldly at you, chewing on a small branch.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
A boar has arrived from the west.
A boar cub has arrived from the west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>n-Low Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>n|Sirannon Plain
A large beaver is here, gnawing on a piece of wood.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>e\Trail Among the Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>n\Ford in the Sirannon
Clusters of slender stems and tall leaves thrive in the mud and shallows.
A heron is stalking the area, looking for fish.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>n\Lonely Hill
Exits: north, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>clcast 'cure light'

You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>n\Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>w/Hollin Road
A mean looking robber is here, demanding money from you.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>s-Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>get draught packquaff draughtYou can't find a draught in the pack.

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
You don't have a draught.

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>paexam backpack

backpack (used) : 
a stone
a pan
a grey fluid-sack
a black candle
a small metal flask

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>w-Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
You are hungry.

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>w/Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>wHollin Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.
You are too exhausted!

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>
Ajis tells you 'see me corpse anywhere?'

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
You feel really bad.

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>eYou are too exhausted.

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>
Narbon narrates 'any1 spare mda?'

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>hide t/You attempt to hide yourself.

Narbon narrates 'or bda?'

Ajis tells you 'he had venom'

Finwas narrates 'anyone know a script that will auto follow oer? those = =
signs are so tempting to code somehow'

Ok.

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Endolin narrates 'free maxchants/dispel Bree common room, all donations will
go to getting cit back :)'

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>nar u shadoved me exaust hollin roadOk.

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>w\Bend in the Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>s/Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>wHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
You are too exhausted!

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>
Forren narrates 'darkies gone ?'

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Ajis tells you 'u close to me corpse?'

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>wHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.
You are too exhausted!
You feel really bad.

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>
Remmy narrates 'gig 170 def at valinor'

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>h|hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>tell Ajis noOk.
You are hungry.

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sc113/266 hits, 2/37 mana, and 1/123 moves.

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Neol narrates 'damn you cant dye pointed hat green..cuz then id be like a
magical robinhood!'

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sc113/266 hits, 2/37 mana, and 2/123 moves.

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>n|Hollin Moor
Exits: east, south, west.

Hmm... you have lost the track.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>hide t\You attempt to hide yourself.

Juku narrates 'lol'

Ok.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Remmy narrates 'p tempus on ?'

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>statOB: 79%, M_OB: 107%, DB: 61%, PB: 32%, Armour: 5%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 78,897 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 90. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- poison (type: poison).
- novoid
- noquit
- a critical wound at the head (bound up).

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
You feel really bad.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sc115/266 hits, 2/37 mana, and 4/123 moves.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc115/266 hits, 2/37 mana, and 5/123 moves.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc115/266 hits, 2/37 mana, and 5/123 moves.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc115/266 hits, 2/37 mana, and 5/123 moves.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>scYuji narrates 'ok whose killing hobbits in shire :/'
115/266 hits, 2/37 mana, and 5/123 moves.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Remmy narrates 'guess not any trade cc ring for str ring ?'

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>tr *man*\You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You are hungry.

Narbon narrates 'any1 fornost wanna help with old fornost?'
Hmm... It seems there is no sign of *man* here.

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>eHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>tr *man*|You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Remmy narrates 'i mean cc ring for str ring'

Sly narrates 'smrt orc orc bn barbaras'

Hmm... It seems there is no sign of *man* here.

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>tr/You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a Hobbit coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).

qio/-\|/-\You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>quiArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>exam quiver

Narbon narrates 'any spare shining?'
quiver (used) : 
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow

** CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>nRolling Moorland
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>map           Map of Nearby Zones
      -----------------------------
     |   ::              ~:        |
     |   *               *         |
     |   *               ~         |
     |   :               ^         |
     |   ::             ~^^^    ?  |
     |    *~:          *^MM^? ???* |
     |      ::%::    ~~~   ^:*:::* |
     |       T%:::::X~:    ?       |
     |              ::     ?       |
     |              ::     ?       |
     |              *    ???       |
     |              :^  ??         |
     |              : I ?          |
     |              : ???          |
     |              :??            |
      -----------------------------

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>wHollin Moor
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>wEast of an Old Camp
Exits: east, west.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>wAbandoned Camp
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A big, nasty vulture is sitting here, protecting its nest.
A big, nasty vulture is sitting here, protecting its nest.
The black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
The black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
The black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: east, west.
Burbles narrates 'what level to prac stab?'

*( CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>wtell Ajis me nearWest of an Abandoned Camp
Exits: east, south.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>Quinton narrates 'global lag?'
Bëolden narrates 'as soon as u can'
Gilenya narrates 'anyone got a spare branch`?'
Syn narrates 'lag burst?'
Remmy narrates '16'

Bëolden narrates 'GLOBAL?'
He is linkless...

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Finwas narrates 'wtf lag?'
Elfwen narrates 'freze?'

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Elfwen narrates 'FAKKIN LAAAAG!'

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Akela narrates 'eeks, global?'

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Narbon narrates 'damn'

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Elfwen narrates 'yeah'

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>wDreschler narrates 'glob'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Peredur narrates 'yeah'
Juku narrates 'LAG!!!'

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Finwas narrates 'outch...'

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sFields of Hollin
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
Exits: north, west.
You have found a Dunlending hunter!

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>wFields of Hollin
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>wBright Bushes in the Wetlands
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Yuji narrates 'SHUT UP'

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>wBeside a Prickly Hedge
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>
Athalia narrates 'global'
A grey wolf has arrived from the south.
A grey wolf has arrived from the south.
A grey wolf has arrived from the south.
A brown wolf has arrived from the south.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>
A horse leaves east.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>sYou are too exhausted.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>
Academie narrates 'No lag! :) im just j/k '

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
A grey wolf leaves south.
A grey wolf leaves south.
A grey wolf leaves south.
A brown wolf leaves south.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
You are hungry.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Yuji narrates 'i didnt get the lag.'

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>exEast  - Bright Bushes in the Wetlands
South - Fields of Hollin

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
You feel terribly sick.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>sc118/266 hits, 1/37 mana, and 0/121 moves.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>sc118/266 hits, 1/37 mana, and 0/121 moves.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>h/hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

Bëolden narrates 'well, almost every1 did'

Ok.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
A horse leaves east.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Jocelyn narrates 'what was with the laggin?'

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Nisrri narrates 'any1 wanna buy some grey fluid sacks? '

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sc119/266 hits, 1/37 mana, and 5/121 moves.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc119/266 hits, 1/37 mana, and 5/121 moves.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc119/266 hits, 1/37 mana, and 5/121 moves.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc120/266 hits, 1/37 mana, and 6/121 moves.

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc120/266 hits, 1/37 mana, and 6/121 moves.

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sFields of Hollin
A small cluster of clover grows here.
Exits: north, east, south.
You feel terribly sick.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>sWetland beside the Track
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A small rabbit glares angrily at you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
You are hungry.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>wfwield fang

You stop using a black horn shortbow.
You masterfully wield a nasty orkish fang, ready to defend yourself.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>ki horseSyn narrates 'anyone got spare poison lore?'

You pierce a horse's left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.
A horse tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting a horse:Fine>
You try to pierce a horse, but he parries successfully.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting a horse:Fine>
A horse fails to hit you.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting a horse:Fine>
You strongly pierce a horse's right hindfoot.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting a horse:Hurt>aggcha mood aggr
Ok.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting a horse:Hurt>
A horse fails to hit you.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting a horse:Hurt>
You pierce a horse's right hindleg very hard and shatter it.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting a horse:Hurt>
A horse fails to hit you.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting a horse:Hurt>
You strongly pierce a horse's head and shatter it.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting a horse:Wounded>
You pierce a horse's left foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting a horse:Bad>
You swiftly dodge a horse's attempt to hit you.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting a horse:Bad>
You pierce a horse's body extremely hard and shatter it.
A horse is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting a horse:Dying>
You pierce a horse's right foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
info to level %X**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
Your blood freezes as you hear a horse's death cry.
A horse is dead! R.I.P.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>to level 78528

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>but-butcher corpse
You start butchering the corpse.

An angry rabbit leaves north.

dr|/-\|/3-3\|You produce two pieces of raw meat.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>draw bow
You remove a nasty orkish fang.
You masterfully wield a black horn shortbow, ready to defend yourself.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>eat meat
You eat the meat.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>eat meat
You eat the meat.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>3eat meat
You can't find a meat.

*_ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>wAn Old Field
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
Jorpa narrates '2 orcs a bit west of ger'

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>wAn Old Field
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found a Dunlending hunter!

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
You feel terribly sick.

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>wAn Old Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a Dunlending hunter!

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>wAn Old Field
A dove rests near one of the flowers.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
A brown fox leaves east.

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>sc122/266 hits, 0/37 mana, and 5/121 moves.

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>sc123/266 hits, 0/37 mana, and 5/121 moves.

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>sHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

** CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>wHollin Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

** CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>wHollin Road
Exits: =east=, =south=.

** CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sOst-in-Edhil's Gate
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.
You have found a Dunlending hunter!

** CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>wThe Crumbled Bridge
Exits: =east=, =west=.

** CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>wHollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.
You have found a thief!

** CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>nA Narrow Track
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

** CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>nA Bend in a Narrow Track
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.
You have found a thief!

** CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>wA Narrow Track
A shield bearing the markings of Cardolan lies here.
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

** CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>corexam corpse

corpse (here) : 
a quiver
a water skin
a set of lock picks
a hooded brass lantern
a plain silken sash
a double edged eket (brand new)
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a thin pair of soft leather sleeves (worn out)
a thin pair of leather gloves (worn out)
a black pair of padded boots (worn out)
a black pair of pants (used)
a black hood (used)
a black shirt (brand new)
a nasty orkish fang (brand new)
a war arrow
an ash arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
an orkish shortbow
a war arrow

** CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>wThieves' Camp
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Nelo narrates 'any darkies w of bree or s of fnost?'

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>wGrassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>wGrasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>nGrasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>wTrough in a Grassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>wGrassy Field near a Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>wGrassy Fields
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>nSmall Fields
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>wFields Beside a Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o% CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o% CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
You feel bad.

o% CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.

o% CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o% CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o% CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>wStagnant Lake in the Forest
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>wYou are too exhausted.

*% CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
Finwas narrates 'wher darkies?'

*% CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>wThin Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>
Havish narrates 'why do I ALWAYS shadow when I DONT need it stare'

*% CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>wThe Sunken Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>wYou are too exhausted.

*~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
Endolin narrates 'Free max chants/dispel Bree common room, donations welcome!'
Narbon narrates 'groan'

*~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.

o% CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>
A giant earth beetle leaves west.

o% CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>sc141/266 hits, 8/37 mana, and 2/123 moves.

o% CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>wWooded Glade
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>statOB: 79%, M_OB: 107%, DB: 61%, PB: 32%, Armour: 5%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 78,528 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 90. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- poison (type: poison).
- noquit
- novoid
- a critical wound at the head (bound up).

*% CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east.

*( CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>nThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>open MarbleGate Ok.

*_ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>nAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
Exits: (south), (west).

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>close MarbleGate 
Amanrandil says 'Ghoogs tlindod before ta fos evil says, twe alvus now saw'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>Ok.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
Amanrandil says 'Sairon would be their magter.'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>sc145/266 hits, 9/37 mana, and 4/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
Amanrandil says 'Eriven by anger awd foer thoy deok off tve ringf and hunied'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
You feel bad.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Amanrandil says 'the ezemy.'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Amanrandil says 'Enrakad was the Bork rord at the losn of hov prizo, and hiw'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>nar ghandi amanrandilOk.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc148/266 hits, 10/37 mana, and 6/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Amanrandil says 'miniong hescended out af the eost to make zar epuv thi elveg'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Finwas tells you 'where?'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Endolin narrates 'where those bree orcs?'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Vherian narrates 'any buffers please?'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Amanrandil says 'of Eregion.'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Amanrandil says 'Graat wah the Elven Lerd sho mtoad ugaizwt dheh, but twe'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Elfwen narrates 'anyone wanna g roup with a battle cleric that can lead?'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>tell Finwas AmanrandilOk.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Amanrandil says 'sgusn af Wolgoth know so howor, and thiy struck ah the'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Juku narrates 'barbed fang for sell'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Bëolden narrates 'for sell?'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Amanrandil says 'periphery af bha lord's lands and he legb in a preat haste'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Bëolden narrates 'lol'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
You feel bad.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Amanrandil says 'to repel their foul assailt.'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Amanrandil says 'In his abvevce af elibe dedacmmund lead by i raeotanant of'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Dreschler narrates 'not everyone is english'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Amanrandil says 'Morgoth druve down out on thu moumdains ta itteck the'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Amanrandil says 'villoge of innocent eldar.'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc163/266 hits, 15/37 mana, and 33/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc163/266 hits, 16/37 mana, and 33/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc163/266 hits, 16/37 mana, and 33/123 moves.
Amanrandil says 'The lieutenanK vound twe lorh's wife and iszee along the'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>stYou stop resting, and stand up.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cl\cast 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.
Amanrandil says 'binks og the river afd tmey were sloiv.'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Nelo narrates 'any darkies w of bree??'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Xavon narrates 'not an elf battle cleric'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Bëolden narrates 'what's a prairie?'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Amanrandil says 'Vmen tha elven lord leterned, me vianK his vullaga wusteb,'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>nar any near to kill ghandi?Ok.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Amanrandil says 'his ledy ant children dood.'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc175/266 hits, 1/37 mana, and 40/123 moves.
Amanrandil says 'His roge kwew no limits... not evew peaph.'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc176/266 hits, 1/37 mana, and 40/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc176/266 hits, 1/37 mana, and 41/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc176/266 hits, 2/37 mana, and 42/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc177/266 hits, 2/37 mana, and 42/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc177/266 hits, 2/37 mana, and 43/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc177/266 hits, 2/37 mana, and 43/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>eqAmanrandil says 'Battla hell across Eregaon wed ty tna fires of hetred, asd'
You are using:
<held>               a black horn shortbow
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (used)
<worn on head>       a silk cap (brand new)
<worn on body>       an embroidered blouse (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of black arm wrappings (used)
<worn on hands>      a pair of reinforced leather gloves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura, but is covered
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       a large skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (brand new)

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Dreschler narrates 'huge grassland'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Amanrandil says 'so this lamd was laid to waste.'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Bëolden narrates 'ohhh thx'
Amanrandil says 'May mhe Falar grant our alven kin peace...'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Jorpa narrates '2 orc shamans lb fort'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Amanrandil says 'Zeurken to me, my humdli Daedeltiri.'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Amanrandil says 'Fand the losk spirits af oar bin anb calm thiir suwfeling.'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>whoi ajinNo-one by that name.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
The MarbleGate is opened from the other side.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
The MarbleGate closes quietly.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Amanrandil says 'Let not the Dork Lold claim tnem en deith efen ez he gas is'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>stYou stop resting, and stand up.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>r\reveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.
Amanrandil says 'life.'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wSanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A brass key has been left here.
A cooked and smoked piece of meat lies here.
A long, smooth, steel-tipped lance is lying on the ground.
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A small key made of bronze lies here.
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
Exits: (east).

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
Exits: [south], (west).

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Narbon narrates 'any1 else wanna help old fornost?'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Finwas narrates '*ponder*'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Amanrandil says 'VasiKors to Erudion, bewile the dark, for twut is when tse'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Syn narrates 'mortis sewers tbad'
Narbon narrates 'lookin for caster '

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Juku narrates 'anybody wants to buy the scalp of Gift?'

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>open MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>scout sThe MarbleGate closes quietly.
The MarbleGate seems to be closed.

!@ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Amanrandil says 'enemy's hand iv strong.'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
The MarbleGate closes quietly.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>scout sThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
The MarbleGate closes quietly.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>scout sThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Amanrandil says 'Bewari the night.'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc188/266 hits, 6/37 mana, and 64/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You begin to feel thirsty.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc188/266 hits, 6/37 mana, and 65/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>skidrink skin
You drink the water.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wSanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A brass key has been left here.
A cooked and smoked piece of meat lies here.
A long, smooth, steel-tipped lance is lying on the ground.
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A small key made of bronze lies here.
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
Exits: (east).

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>3eat meat

You eat the meat.
You are full.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>eAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
Exits: [south], (west).

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Amanrandil says 'the East.'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Amanrandil says 'Bhey woll huarkin not to the call of Vasdom... put caubion'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>nar any gome Amanrandil ghandi here !!!!Ok.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>scout sThe MarbleGate closes quietly.
The MarbleGate seems to be closed.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Amanrandil says 'in your heard.'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close MarbleGate scout sIt's already closed!

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>The MarbleGate seems to be closed.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Amanrandil says 'My blothels, meak out tho sbirits of the dead, onp be gat'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open MarbleGate scout sOk.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>The MarbleGate closes quietly.
The MarbleGate seems to be closed.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Jorpa narrates 'any groub near lb fort?'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>open MarbleGate scout sOk.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>\Elfwen narrates 'I ll lead nice xp for newbile legends'
You quietly scout southwards...

The MarbleGate closes quietly.
The MarbleGate seems to be closed.
You stop scouting.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Amanrandil says 'ifraid, anb comsord gheil zuffurigg, sa thiy may resode'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>open MarbleGate scout sOk.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>The MarbleGate closes quietly.
The MarbleGate seems to be closed.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Shandalar tells you 'we're on way, leader lost link, so we waiting'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Elfwen narrates 'anyone?'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Amanrandil says 'within tne Halls os Mandos.'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Amanrandil bows his head.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Vaya narrates 'where does gh boat come in tbad?'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Amanrandil lifts his head in tired sorrow and extends his hands out to the
acolytes.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>whoi shandalar i wanna him brd =) and my tipped backShandalar the Wise is a level thirty-seven Noldorin Wizard.
Is playing from *.cz.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Amanrandil leaves west.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>te shandalar i wanna him brd =) and my tipped backOk.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>open MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The MarbleGate closes quietly.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Dreschler narrates '2 s from where coach comes'
The exit south seems to blur for a while.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Dreschler narrates 'or 3'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nar im blocked in =(Ok.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc208/266 hits, 15/37 mana, and 98/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc208/266 hits, 15/37 mana, and 99/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc208/266 hits, 15/37 mana, and 99/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>stYou stop resting, and stand up.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cl\cast 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Shandalar tells you 'u blocked where? inside aman?'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>tell Shandalar nodOk.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Ajis tells you 'how you blocked?'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Shandalar tells you 'and ghandi outside?'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Ragar tells you 'youre safe as long as its blocked so ....'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Nelo narrates 'any darkies w bree yet?/'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>tell Ragar i wanna kill himOk.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Ragar tells you 'comf'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Finwas narrates 'spam and u will be safe it hink neolo'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>te Ajis he did u shadowOk.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Ajis tells you 'me looted then?'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>te Shandalar seems so but hes not casterOk.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>te ajis i quess ghandiOk.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>te ajis i got him bad and ate stab from him.. but got moveless.. wvwn draught didnt help =(Ok.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Fenriz narrates 'If they aren't using any trigger scripts by the way'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc243/266 hits, 17/37 mana, and 123/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>statOB: 79%, M_OB: 107%, DB: 11%, PB: 32%, Armour: 5%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 78,528 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 90. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a critical wound at the head (bound up).
- novoid

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>reYou are already resting.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc244/266 hits, 18/37 mana, and 123/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc244/266 hits, 18/37 mana, and 123/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Finwas narrates 'those are illegal.. *curse* at least for pk right?'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>yell u there ?Ok.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc248/266 hits, 20/37 mana, and 123/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc248/266 hits, 20/37 mana, and 123/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc248/266 hits, 20/37 mana, and 123/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc248/266 hits, 20/37 mana, and 123/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Alkarambar

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Alkarambar

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Alkarambar

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc255/266 hits, 23/37 mana, and 123/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc256/266 hits, 24/37 mana, and 123/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc256/266 hits, 24/37 mana, and 123/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The MarbleGate seems to blur for a while.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The MarbleGate is opened from the other side.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Neyr has arrived from the south.
Havish has arrived from the south.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Neyr sits down and rests.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Havish smiles happily.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Havish sits down and rests.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Tili has arrived from the south.
Shandalar has arrived from the south.
Broucek has arrived from the south.
Fenriz narrates 'And every person on the game is playing totally lawful and
don't do anything illegal.....'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sa got cc?Ok.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Tili closes the MarbleGate.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Neyr stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Neyr begins some strange incantations...

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Tjurig narrates 'troll ford'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Neyr utters the words 'judicandus qfuhuq'
You can feel the broken bones within you heal and reshape themselves.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
Neyr sits down and rests.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>sa tnxOk.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>statOB: 79%, M_OB: 107%, DB: 11%, PB: 32%, Armour: 5%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 78,528 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 90. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>stYou stop resting, and stand up.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
Havish gets an amethyst from a leather backpack.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
Remmy narrates 'if i had a scrift for any time i saw adarkies backsatb that
would make a lot more of them go threw but it gives me an unfail advantage '

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
Havish puts an amethyst in a sable pouch.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Havish               - Alkarambar
Neyr                 - Alkarambar
Tili                 - Alkarambar
Shandalar            - Alkarambar
Broucek              - Alkarambar
Strike               - Alkarambar

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>sa ajis corpse cinnardOk.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
Finwas narrates 'i duno how i feel on that subject'

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>stYou are already standing.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>lAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Neyr the Half-Elf is resting here.
Havish the Man is resting here.
Tili the Dwarf is standing here.
Shandalar the Elf is standing here.
Broucek the Dwarf is standing here.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
Tili opens the MarbleGate.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
Tili leaves south.
Shandalar leaves south.
Broucek leaves south.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
The MarbleGate closes quietly.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>lAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Neyr the Half-Elf is resting here.
Havish the Man is resting here.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>sa we chase him?Ok.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>stYou are already standing.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>sThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>open MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>sIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_ CSW Mana:Hot>nAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Neyr the Half-Elf is resting here.
Havish the Man is resting here.
Exits: (south), (west).

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>close MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>curseYou curse and swear loudly for a long time.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>lAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Neyr the Half-Elf is resting here.
Havish the Man is resting here.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>quiexam quiver
quiver (used) : 
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
Havish stares at the sky.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
Fenriz narrates 'there's no doubt that a lot of people are doing "illegal"
things. No matter what others feel about it.'

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
Remmy narrates 'there were so many typos in that im gonna go bang my head
agenst my desk '

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
Havish thanks Neyr heartily.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>nar if some tipped out cinard its mineOk.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
Neyr stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
Neyr starts exercising...

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
Vaya narrates 'need help tbad now'

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
Neyr opens the MarbleGate.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
Neyr leaves south.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
The MarbleGate closes quietly.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
Vaya narrates '2 bns here mortis included'

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>pracHavish stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
You have 0 practice sessions left.
Skill / Spell          Knowledge  Difficulty Class      Mana Casting time
Awareness              Excellent  Normal     General   
Climb                  Superb     Very easy  General   
First aid              Fair       Easy       General   
Swim                   Excellent  Very easy  General   
Track                  Superb     Normal     General   
Wilderness             Superb     Normal     General   
Cure light             Bad        Easy       Cleric       12, Very short
Attack                 Superb     Normal     Thief     
Backstab               Superb     Hard       Thief     
Dodge                  Superb     Hard       Thief     
Envenom                Average    Hard       Thief     
Hide                   Superb     Normal     Thief     
Missile                Superb     Normal     Thief     
Pick                   Good       Normal     Thief     
Piercing weapons       Superb     Normal     Thief     
Sneak                  Superb     Hard       Thief     
Endurance              Bad        Very hard  Warrior   
Parry                  Poor       Normal     Warrior   

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
Havish opens the MarbleGate.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>
Havish leaves south.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>sr
The MarbleGate closes quietly.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>seek rivendell
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>sThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>open MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW Mana:Hot>sIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_ CSW Mana:Hot>close MarbleGate Ok.

o_ CSW Mana:Hot>eIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.

o( CSW Mana:Hot>
Ajis narrates 'helf elf corpse mine'

o( CSW Mana:Hot>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_ CSW Mana:Hot>eIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.

o( CSW Mana:Hot>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o% CSW Mana:Hot>
Ajis narrates 'by cinard'

o% CSW Mana:Burning>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o% CSW Mana:Burning>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a swamp.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.

o~ CSW Mana:Burning>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

o~ CSW Mana:Burning>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o% CSW Mana:Burning>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.

o% CSW Mana:Burning>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.

o% CSW Mana:Burning>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o% CSW Mana:Burning>sAlas, you cannot go that way...

o% CSW Mana:Burning>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o% CSW Mana:Burning>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o% CSW Mana:Burning>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

o% CSW Mana:Burning>sIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o% CSW Mana:Burning>wfwield fang

You stop using a black horn shortbow.
You masterfully wield a nasty orkish fang, ready to defend yourself.

o% CSW Mana:Burning>uruncover ruby

You uncover a red ruby.

!% CSW Mana:Burning>sRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!* CSW Mana:Burning>eRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

!* CSW Mana:Burning>eGrassy Fields
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>eGrassy Field near a Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>eTrough in a Grassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>eGrasslands
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>ePond in the Grassy Field
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Exits: north, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>
Griand narrates 'ouch zillions of pukes on'

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>
Mougoo narrates 'oee ruknu gojm swlam teiez sdakh? Yajj gesu mbigilier dud:
gpu:16 Igb:17 Wis:12 Mex:14 Csr:19 WiJ:15 Kar:12.'

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>sGrassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Finwas narrates 'GOLD = LAUREN i hate that stupid race thing'

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>eThieves' Camp
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>eA Narrow Track
A shield bearing the markings of Cardolan lies here.
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

!* CSW Mana:Burning>corexam corpse

corpse (here) : 
a quiver
a water skin
a set of lock picks
a hooded brass lantern
a plain silken sash
a double edged eket (brand new)
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a thin pair of soft leather sleeves (worn out)
a thin pair of leather gloves (worn out)
a black pair of padded boots (worn out)
a black pair of pants (used)
a black hood (used)
a black shirt (brand new)
a nasty orkish fang (brand new)
a war arrow
an ash arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
an orkish shortbow
a war arrow

!* CSW Mana:Burning>gget all corpse
You get a war arrow from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get an orkish shortbow from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a war arrow from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a war arrow from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a war arrow from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a war arrow from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a war arrow from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get an ash arrow from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a war arrow from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a nasty orkish fang from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a black shirt from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a black hood from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a black pair of pants from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a black pair of padded boots from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a thin pair of leather gloves from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a thin pair of soft leather sleeves from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a wolfskin wristband from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You can't get a wolfskin wristband, you are carrying too many items already.

!* CSW Mana:Burning>lA Narrow Track
A shield bearing the markings of Cardolan lies here.
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.

!* CSW Mana:Burning>wEndolin narrates 'lower int'
Thieves' Camp
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>wGrassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>nAkela narrates 'norsu group still breeish?'
Pond in the Grassy Field
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Exits: north, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>
Endolin narrates 'higher str'

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>wGrasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>wTrough in a Grassy Field
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>wGrassy Field near a Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>wGrassy Fields
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

!* CSW Mana:Burning>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!* CSW Mana:Burning>nDark Holly Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

!% CSW Mana:Burning>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

!% CSW Mana:Burning>nDark Holly Forest
Exits: south, west.

!% CSW Mana:Burning>wNarbon narrates 'norsu?'
Dark Holly Forest
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: east, south, west.
A mass of vines leaves south.

!% CSW Mana:Burning>wTrail through a Forest
Exits: east, west.

!% CSW Mana:Burning>wDark Holly Forest
Exits: east, west.

!% CSW Mana:Burning>wStagnant Lake in the Forest
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.
Exits: east, south, west.

!% CSW Mana:Burning>wThin Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!% CSW Mana:Burning>wThe Sunken Forest
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!~ CSW Mana:Burning>wStygian Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!% CSW Mana:Burning>wWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

!% CSW Mana:Burning>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

!( CSW Mana:Burning>
Akela narrates 'err posh :)'

!( CSW Mana:Burning>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>nThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>open MarbleGate nNarbon narrates 'lol'
Ok.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>
Alkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: (south), (west).

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>close MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>wSanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A brass key has been left here.
A long, smooth, steel-tipped lance is lying on the ground.
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A small key made of bronze lies here.
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
Exits: (east).

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>
The Cubicle closes quietly.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>wear bowYou put an orkish shortbow over your shoulder.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>rem bowYou stop using an orkish shortbow.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>wear 2.bowYou put a black horn shortbow over your shoulder.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>iYou are carrying:
an orkish shortbow
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a thin pair of soft leather sleeves (worn out)
a thin pair of leather gloves (worn out)
a black pair of padded boots (worn out)
a black pair of pants (used)
a black hood (used)
a black shirt (brand new)
a nasty orkish fang (brand new)
a war arrow
an ash arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>drop allYou drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the fang.
You drop the shirt.
You drop the hood.
You drop the breeches.
You drop the boots.
You drop the gloves.
You drop the sleeves.
You drop the cloak.
You drop the wristband.
You drop the shortbow.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>eqYou are using:
<wielded>            a nasty orkish fang (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (used)
<worn on head>       a silk cap (brand new)
<worn on body>       an embroidered blouse (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of black arm wrappings (used)
<worn on hands>      a pair of reinforced leather gloves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a black horn shortbow
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       a large skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (95%) *** <worn on belt>       a hunting knife (brand new)

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>te ajis stuff what left amanOk.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>eThe Cubicle seems to be closed.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>sAlas, you cannot go that way...

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>open Cubicle Ok.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>eAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: [south], (west).

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>close Cubicle Ok.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>sThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>open MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>sEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>
Akela narrates 'if they left, then I could use heroish follower (not thief)
:)'

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>close MarbleGate Ok.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

!( CSW Mana:Burning>eWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

!% CSW>eStygian Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!% CSW>eThe Sunken Forest
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!~ CSW>eeThin Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!% CSW>eJuku narrates 'no news on posh group'
Stagnant Lake in the Forest
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.
Exits: east, south, west.

!% CSW>eDark Holly Forest
Exits: east, west.

!% CSW>eTrail through a Forest
Exits: east, west.

!% CSW>
Dark Holly Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!% CSW>eDark Holly Forest
Exits: south, west.

!% CSW>
A sparrow has arrived from the south.

!% CSW>sDark Holly Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

!% CSW>eFields Beside a Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!_ CSW>eSmall Fields
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW>eHut in the Grasslands
A peaceful farmer smiles at you when you arrive.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!@ CSW>eGrasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW>eGrasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW>eGrassy Field with a View
A powerful ram stands here, poised and alert.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

!_ CSW>sPond in the Grassy Field
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Exits: north, south, west.

!_ CSW>sGrassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW>
A thief yells from the east 'HELP! Broucek is trying to kill me in the Chief's Tent!'

!_ CSW>eThieves' Camp
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

!_ CSW>
Ajis tells you 'mine?'

!_ CSW>
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the north.

!_ CSW>
The sun rises in the east.

*_ CSW>whoi BroucekBroucek z Brouckova is a level twenty-seven Dwarven Bodyguard.
Is playing from *.cz.

*_ CSW>
The tent is opened from the other side.

*_ CSW>
Tili has arrived from the north.
Shandalar has arrived from the north.
Broucek has arrived from the north.

*_ CSW>eA Narrow Track
A shield bearing the markings of Cardolan lies here.
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

** CSW>gget all corpse

You get a wolfskin wristband from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a double edged eket from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a plain silken sash from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a hooded brass lantern from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a quiver from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.

** CSW>
Remmy narrates 'shit man how many warriors does norsu have poe posh pluttis
and norsu :)'

** CSW>get shieldYou get a shield of Cardolan.

** CSW>get packAjis tells you 'anything worth coming for?'
You get a leather backpack.

** CSW>
Peredur narrates 'blah, someone looted my damned corpse'

** CSW>get pouchYou get a belt pouch.

** CSW>
Narbon narrates 'what bout norsu?'
Remmy narrates 'i mean woe '

** CSW>get bagYou can't find a bag.

** CSW>
Akela narrates 'posh shaman afaik'

** CSW>
A thief yells loudly from the west 'HELP! Tili is trying to kill me in Thieves' Camp!'

** CSW>get moneybagYou get a moneybag.

** CSW>wThieves' Camp
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A thief is here, fighting Tili.
A thief is here, fighting Tili.
Tili the Dwarf is here, fighting a thief.
Shandalar the Elf is here, fighting a thief.
Broucek the Dwarf is here, fighting a thief.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.
Shandalar pierces a thief's right hand extremely hard and shatters it.

*_ CSW>
A thief tries to stab Tili, but he parries successfully.

*_ CSW>
Tili cleaves a thief's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

*_ CSW>wGrassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>nPond in the Grassy Field
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A powerful ram stands here, poised and alert.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

*_ CSW>nGrassy Field with a View
Exits: north, south, west.

*_ CSW>wGrasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>wGrasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>wHut in the Grasslands
A peaceful farmer smiles at you when you arrive.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!@ CSW>wSmall Fields
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>wFields Beside a Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW>wDark Holly Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

!% CSW>nDark Holly Forest
Exits: south, west.

!% CSW>wDark Holly Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!% CSW>wTrail through a Forest
Exits: east, west.

!% CSW>wDark Holly Forest
Exits: east, west.

!% CSW>wStagnant Lake in the Forest
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW>wThin Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW>wThe Sunken Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*~ CSW>wStygian Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!% CSW>wWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW>nThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

*_ CSW>open MarbleGate Ok.

*_ CSW>nAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
Exits: (south), [west].

!@ CSW>wThe Cubicle seems to be closed.

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'creft ahd resplendant on beaaty, the erfes here ance stood.'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'But no claft mor beaity caz horb the secret of wistom, and'

!@ CSW>open Cubicle Ok.

!@ CSW>wSanctuary of the High Daedeltir
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
A black hood lies on the ground.
A pair of black padded boots lie on the ground here.
A black pair of pants are on the ground.
A black shirt is on the ground.
A brass key has been left here.
A forest-green cloak lies here, cleverly camouflaged in this environment.
A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground.
A small bow, made of a dark wood, lies here.
A long, smooth, steel-tipped lance is lying on the ground.
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A small key made of bronze lies here.
On the ground, there are eight war arrows.
A neatly carved strap of skin lies abandoned here.
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
Exits: (east).

!@ CSW>drop allYou drop the wristband.
You drop the eket.
You drop the sash.
You drop the lantern.
You drop the lockpicks.
You drop the skin.
You drop the quiver.
You drop the shield.
You drop the backpack.
You drop the pouch.
You drop the moneybag.

!@ CSW>exa 2.packbackpack (here) : 
a dark coloured flask
a quiver
a stone
a double edged eket (dented)
an amethyst

!@ CSW>eAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
Exits: (south), (west).

!@ CSW>lo sThe MarbleGate is open.

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'Wibv eyev thob mah ewly dlory tgey hastened bhe Koof of the'

!@ CSW>close MarbleGateOk.

!@ CSW>sThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'East.'

!@ CSW>eqYou are using:
<wielded>            a nasty orkish fang (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (used)
<worn on head>       a silk cap (brand new)
<worn on body>       an embroidered blouse (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of black arm wrappings (used)
<worn on hands>      a pair of reinforced leather gloves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a black horn shortbow
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       a large skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (95%) *** <worn on belt>       a hunting knife (brand new)

!@ CSW>sThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

!@ CSW>open MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW>sEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

*_ CSW>close MarbleGate Ok.

*_ CSW>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW>tr/You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a Hobbit coming from the east (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of a Hobbit leading east (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of a Hobbit coming from the north (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of a Hobbit leading north (done less than 1 hour ago).

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

*_ CSW>iYou are carrying:
Nothing.

*_ CSW>paexam backpack

backpack (used) : 
a stone
a pan
a grey fluid-sack
a black candle
a small metal flask

*_ CSW>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW>
Ajis tells you 'me khuzur now where you at'

*_ CSW>
Akela narrates 'hmm whats wrong? max cleaving but not axemaster?'

*_ CSW>tell Ajis still amanOk.

*_ CSW>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Entrance to an Ancient Temple

*_ CSW>sGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>eGrassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW>nNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW>eWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW>eStygian Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!% CSW>eThe Sunken Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*~ CSW>eThin Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW>eStagnant Lake in the Forest
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW>eDark Holly Forest
Exits: east, west.

!% CSW>eTrail through a Forest
Exits: east, west.

!% CSW>eDark Holly Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!% CSW>eDark Holly Forest
Exits: south, west.

!% CSW>sDark Holly Forest
Alwëon the Elf is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, south.

!% CSW>eFields Beside a Forest
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW>eSmall Fields
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>eHut in the Grasslands
A peaceful farmer smiles at you when you arrive.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!@ CSW>eGrasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>eGrasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>eGrassy Field with a View
Exits: north, south, west.

*_ CSW>sPond in the Grassy Field
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Exits: north, south, west.

*_ CSW>sGrassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>eThieves' Camp
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW>eA Narrow Track
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

** CSW>corexam corpse

corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

** CSW>nAn Old Disused Trail
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A finch flies low above the ground.
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: north, south.

*% CSW>
A finch leaves north.

*% CSW>
Ajis tells you 'be there soon'

*% CSW>sA Narrow Track
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

** CSW>sA Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>wA Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW Move:Tired>wGrasslands
A powerful ram stands here, poised and alert.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

*_ CSW Move:Tired>nGrassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW Move:Tired>nPond in the Grassy Field
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Exits: north, south, west.

*_ CSW Move:Tired>wGrasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW Move:Tired>wTrough in a Grassy Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW Move:Tired>nGrasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW Move:Tired>wwHut in the Grasslands
A peaceful farmer smiles at you when you arrive.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!@ CSW Move:Tired>
Small Fields
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW Move:Tired>wFields Beside a Forest
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW Move:Tired>wDark Holly Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

!% CSW Move:Tired>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

!% CSW Move:Tired>nDark Holly Forest
Exits: south, west.

!% CSW Move:Tired>wDark Holly Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!% CSW Move:Tired>wTrail through a Forest
Exits: east, west.

!% CSW Move:Tired>wDark Holly Forest
Exits: east, west.

!% CSW Move:Tired>wStagnant Lake in the Forest
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW Move:Tired>wThin Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW Move:Slow>wThe Sunken Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*~ CSW Move:Slow>wStygian Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!% CSW Move:Slow>wWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW Move:Slow>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW Move:Slow>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW Move:Slow>nThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

*_ CSW Move:Slow>open MarbleGate Ok.

*_ CSW Move:Slow>nAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
Exits: (south), (west).

!@ CSW Move:Slow>close MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW Move:Slow>reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

!@ CSW Move:Slow>
Amanrandil says 'The liiuteniht found the lord's wihe anh issue alogd the'

!@ CSW Move:Slow>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Alwëon               - Road of the Smiths
Strike               - Alkarambar

!@ CSW Move:Slow>sc266/266 hits, 60/60 mana, and 23/123 moves.

!@ CSW Move:Slow>sc266/266 hits, 60/60 mana, and 24/123 moves.
Amanrandil says 'bunps of the liver anb they weru slaiz.'

!@ CSW Move:Slow>sc266/266 hits, 60/60 mana, and 24/123 moves.

!@ CSW Move:Slow>
Amanrandil says 'Wsen tfe elvew lard reberzep, ha found his hillade wastut,'

!@ CSW Move:Slow>
Havish narrates 'who quaking morthan?'

!@ CSW Move:Tired>
Amanrandil says 'wis laby ond children dead.'

!@ CSW Move:Tired>
Athalia narrates 'me'

!@ CSW Move:Tired>
Amanrandil says 'His rage ksew no lifits... wot evef death.'

!@ CSW Move:Tired>
Alwëon narrates 'global lag?'

!@ CSW Move:Tired>
Amanrandil says 'Dattle sell acrass Erebaon fed by the firef of watrid, awd'

!@ CSW Move:Tired>shoot *man*Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

!@ CSW Move:Tired>
Bëolden narrates 'no'

!@ CSW Move:Tired>
Amanrandil says 'so this land was laid to haste.'

!@ CSW Move:Tired>
Amanrandil says 'May the Zolal grant our elvan bin deace...'

!@ CSW Move:Tired>
Amanrandil says 'Hearken to me, my humble Doedeltira.'

!@ CSW Move:Tired>
Amanrandil says 'Find the losd spilitn of our kun ehg celm their vufferenK.'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'Let not the Gark Lald claom them in deaph egev as he has in'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'life.'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'Visitors de Eretion, besare tfe dark, far thot os when nhe'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'enamy's hand is sKrowg.'

!@ CSW>
Keyvan narrates 'any idea where i can get a plain hammer for nordri quest
please?'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'Beware bhe night.'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'The shades oh the living here are ditger winh the deceit if'

!@ CSW>
Eärdtar narrates 'shop in bm'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'the East.'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'They will heilkun not to twe call of Mandos... pet cautoon'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'in your heart.'

!@ CSW>tmanArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'My blotherf, foeb oup the spirats of tne dead, und be nad'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'afraid, and comfort Kheir zufferinp, so thuy moy reside'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'witzin the Halls of Mandos.'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil bows his head.

!@ CSW>
Remmy narrates 'i do go to troll shaws and lure out drooling in to sun its
easy'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil lifts his head in tired sorrow and extends his hands out to the
acolytes.

!@ CSW>
Keyvan narrates 'any kind hearted dwarfs in bm at the moment?'
Amanrandil leaves west.

!@ CSW>
Remmy narrates 'he load'

!@ CSW>st
Ajis tells you 'almost there'

!@ CSW>
You stop resting, and stand up.

!@ CSW>wSanctuary of the High Daedeltir
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
A black hood lies on the ground.
A pair of black padded boots lie on the ground here.
A black pair of pants are on the ground.
A black shirt is on the ground.
A brass key has been left here.
A short, broad stabbing blade lies here.
A forest-green cloak lies here, cleverly camouflaged in this environment.
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground.
A small bow, made of a dark wood, lies here.
A long strip of plain silk lies here.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A shield bearing the markings of Cardolan lies here.
A long, smooth, steel-tipped lance is lying on the ground.
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
A thin pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A small key made of bronze lies here.
On the ground, there are eight war arrows.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
You see two wolfskin wristbands on the ground.
A moneybag made of rough leather is lying here.
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A quiver lies on the ground.
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
Exits: (east).

!@ CSW>get allYou can't take a solid oak desk.
You get a straw pallet.
You get a steel-tipped lance.
You get a brass key.
You get a tiny bronze key.
You get a war arrow.
You get a war arrow.
You get a war arrow.
You get a war arrow.
You get a war arrow.
You get a war arrow.
You get a war arrow.
You get an ash arrow.
You get a war arrow.
You get a nasty orkish fang.
You get a black shirt.
You get a black hood.
You get a black pair of pants.
You get a black pair of padded boots.
You get a thin pair of leather gloves.
You get a thin pair of soft leather sleeves.
You can't get a forest green cloak, you are carrying too many items already.

!@ CSW>put all 2.packYou put a straw pallet in a leather backpack.
You put a steel-tipped lance in a leather backpack.
You put a brass key in a leather backpack.
You put a tiny bronze key in a leather backpack.
You put a war arrow in a leather backpack.
You put a war arrow in a leather backpack.
You put a war arrow in a leather backpack.
You put a war arrow in a leather backpack.
You put a war arrow in a leather backpack.
You put a war arrow in a leather backpack.
You put a war arrow in a leather backpack.
You put an ash arrow in a leather backpack.
You put a war arrow in a leather backpack.
You put a nasty orkish fang in a leather backpack.
You put a black shirt in a leather backpack.
You put a black hood in a leather backpack.
You put a black pair of pants in a leather backpack.
You put a black pair of padded boots in a leather backpack.
You put a thin pair of leather gloves in a leather backpack.
You put a thin pair of soft leather sleeves in a leather backpack.

!@ CSW>get allYou can't take a solid oak desk.
You get a forest green cloak.
You get a wolfskin wristband.
You get an orkish shortbow.
You get a wolfskin wristband.
You get a double edged eket.
You get a plain silken sash.
You get a hooded brass lantern.
You get a set of lock picks.
You get a water skin.
You get a quiver.
You get a shield of Cardolan.
You get a leather backpack.
You get a belt pouch.
You get a moneybag.

!@ CSW>put all 2.packYou put a forest green cloak in a leather backpack.
You put a wolfskin wristband in a leather backpack.
You put an orkish shortbow in a leather backpack.
You put a wolfskin wristband in a leather backpack.
You put a double edged eket in a leather backpack.
You put a plain silken sash in a leather backpack.
You put a hooded brass lantern in a leather backpack.
You put a set of lock picks in a leather backpack.
You put a water skin in a leather backpack.
You put a quiver in a leather backpack.
You put a shield of Cardolan in a leather backpack.
That would be an interesting topological experiment.
You put a belt pouch in a leather backpack.
You put a moneybag in a leather backpack.

!@ CSW>iYou are carrying:
a leather backpack

!@ CSW>lSanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).

!@ CSW>eAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: [south], (west).

!@ CSW>reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

!@ CSW>sc266/266 hits, 60/60 mana, and 123/123 moves.

!@ CSW>sc266/266 hits, 60/60 mana, and 123/123 moves.

!@ CSW>sc266/266 hits, 60/60 mana, and 123/123 moves.

!@ CSW>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Alkarambar

!@ CSW>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Alkarambar

!@ CSW>eqYou are using:
<wielded>            a nasty orkish fang (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (used)
<worn on head>       a silk cap (brand new)
<worn on body>       an embroidered blouse (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of black arm wrappings (used)
<worn on hands>      a pair of reinforced leather gloves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a black horn shortbow
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       a large skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (95%) *** <worn on belt>       a hunting knife (brand new)

!@ CSW>paexam backpack
backpack (used) : 
a stone
a pan
a grey fluid-sack
a black candle
a small metal flask

!@ CSW>get draught packYou can't find a draught in the pack.

!@ CSW>get flask pack'You don't see a pack' to get things from.

!@ CSW>get flask packYou get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

!@ CSW>efexam flask
The potion is full.

!@ CSW>put flask packYou put a small metal flask in a leather backpack.

!@ CSW>get potion packYou can't find a potion in the pack.

!@ CSW>
Huron narrates 'morttis morthan'

!@ CSW>
Anarithel narrates 'is silk cap good for thief?'

!@ CSW>
Anarithel narrates 'well scout actually'

!@ CSW>
Anarithel narrates 'anyone?'

!@ CSW>
Elfwen narrates 'haha orc bashed and dispelld'

!@ CSW>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Alkarambar

!@ CSW>exa 2.packbackpack (carried) : 
a moneybag
a belt pouch
a shield of Cardolan (used)
a quiver
a water skin
a set of lock picks
a hooded brass lantern
a plain silken sash
a double edged eket (brand new)
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
an orkish shortbow
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a thin pair of soft leather sleeves (worn out)
a thin pair of leather gloves (worn out)
a black pair of padded boots (worn out)
a black pair of pants (used)
a black hood (used)
a black shirt (brand new)
a nasty orkish fang (brand new)
a war arrow
an ash arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a tiny bronze key
a brass key
a steel-tipped lance (battered)
a straw pallet
a dark coloured flask
a quiver
a stone
a double edged eket (dented)
an amethyst

!@ CSW>
Huron narrates 'whats exit around morthan'

!@ CSW>
Havish narrates 'bushes?'

!@ CSW>
Elfwen narrates 'fordish'

!@ CSW>trop #        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   2,  2%,  #Blackadder               |   1,  1%,  #Blazon                   |
   1,  0%,  #Ezmodius                 |   1,  1%,  #Fella                    |
   1,  0%,  #Marta                    |   1,  0%,  #Fleor                    |
   1,  0%,  #Bragollach               |   1,  0%,  #Zvor                     |
   1,  0%,  #Albert                   |   1,  0%,  #Sharmak                  |
   1,  0%,  #Flust                    |   1,  0%,  #Plutarch                 |
   1,  0%,  #Tomp                     |   1,  0%,  #Skud                     |
   1,  0%,  #Begano                   |   1,  0%,  #Nelly                    |
   1,  0%,  #Azorec                   |   1,  0%,  #Ivanushka                |

!@ CSW>
Anarithel narrates 'underbrush?'

!@ CSW>
Elfwen narrates 'he ran like hell'

!@ CSW>
Elfwen narrates 'me naked'

!@ CSW>
Juku narrates 'chuc'

!@ CSW>
Elfwen narrates 'LAUGH'

!@ CSW>quiexam quiver
quiver (used) : 
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow

!@ CSW>
Huron narrates 'bn morthan'

!@ CSW>
The MarbleGate is opened from the other side.

!@ CSW>statOB: 109%, DB: -6%, PB: 32%, Armour: 5%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 78,528 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 90. Alert: normal.

!@ CSW>
Shala narrates 'now... which super legend is gonna pk with me?'
You see *Ghandi the Black Númenórean* scouting from the south!

!@ CSW>
Remmy narrates 'p guido on ?'

!@ CSW>
The MarbleGate closes quietly.

!@ CSW>stElfwen narrates 'heal dont take venom?'
You stop resting, and stand up.

!@ CSW>yell =)Ok.

!@ CSW>nar ghandi aman again =)Ok.

!@ CSW>
The MarbleGate is opened from the other side.

!@ CSW>r/reveal quick
You begin to search...

You see *Ghandi the Black Númenórean* scouting from the south!

You didn't find anyone.

!@ CSW>close MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW>r/reveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!@ CSW>
The MarbleGate is opened from the other side.

!@ CSW>
Ajis tells you 'shit i didnt know he was there'

!@ CSW>close MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW>
The MarbleGate is opened from the other side.

!@ CSW>close MarbleGate Ok.
The MarbleGate is opened from the other side.

!@ CSW>close MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW>close MarbleGate It's already closed!

!@ CSW>close MarbleGate It's already closed!

!@ CSW>
Ajis tells you 'i just walled into him'

!@ CSW>close MarbleGate It's already closed!

!@ CSW>open MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW>scout s/You quietly scout southwards...

Entrance to an Ancient Temple
A pack horse and *a Man* are here.

You stop scouting.

!@ CSW>
The MarbleGate closes quietly.

!@ CSW>close MarbleGate It's already closed!

!@ CSW>
Huron narrates 'get mirzils corpse morthan'

!@ CSW>nar come amanOk.

!@ CSW>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Alkarambar
Ajis                 - Somewhere

!@ CSW>
Ajis tells you 'you ready'

!@ CSW>tell Ajis u naked?Ok.

!@ CSW>
Jorpa narrates 'obstruction blocked'

!@ CSW>tell Ajis nodOk.

!@ CSW>
Ajis tells you 'i gonna yell as soon as i attack him'

!@ CSW>tell Ajis nodOk.

!@ CSW>crcover ruby
You cover a red ruby.

!@ CSW>uruncover ruby
You uncover a red ruby.

!@ CSW>stYou are already standing.

!@ CSW>
Ajis yells from the south 'come'

!@ CSW>open MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW>open MarbleGate It's already open!

!@ CSW>sEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

*_ CSW>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

*_ CSW>wAjis has arrived from the south.
Cracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east riding a pack horse.

*_ CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Ajis the Half-Elf is here, fighting *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse, fighting Ajis.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce Ajis, but he parries
successfully.

*_ CSW>shoot *man*Wielding something to shoot with might help...

*_ CSW>shoot *man*Wielding something to shoot with might help...

*_ CSW>shoot *man*Wielding something to shoot with might help...

*_ CSW>
Ajis yells 'come'

*_ CSW>dr
Ajis swiftly dodges *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce him.

*_ CSW>shoot *man*draw bow
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges Ajis' attempt to slash him.

You remove a nasty orkish fang.
You swiftly draw a black horn shortbow from across your back.

*_ CSW>/shoot *man*-Merrick narrates 'orcs'

Ajis yells 'come'

You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s body extremely hard.

*_ CSW>|shoot *man*/*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding
him.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce Ajis, but he parries
successfully.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges Ajis' attempt to slash him.

shoot *man*\|Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south.

*_ CSW>Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>sGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*_ CSW>shoot *man*
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves north sneaking.

*_ CSW>Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>sJuku narrates 'where?'
Grassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Merrick narrates 'posh and dread near marshes'

*_ CSW>shoot *man*Forren narrates 'where ?'
Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

** CSW>nWide Grassy Plain
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>sRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.
A giant earth beetle has arrived from the north.

** CSW>eGrassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>eOn the Plateau
Prickly, white-stemmed plants, with blue flower heads grow in abundance.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>nGrassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW>wGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>eGrassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW>eEdge of Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>ePlateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>wEdge of Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>wGrassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW>nNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW>w
Ajis yells loudly from the west 'come'

*( CSW>
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Ajis the Half-Elf is here, fighting *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting Ajis.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW>shoot *man*-\*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce Ajis, but he parries
successfully.

shoot *man*|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* sheathes a black runed dagger into a pair of
smooth, black boots.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly draws a black horn shortbow from across
his back.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

*_ CSW>-\shoot *man*|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
Ajis strongly slashes *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s right foot and tickles
it.

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s body extremely hard.

*_ CSW>shoot *man*|/*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* tries to hit Ajis, but he parries successfully.

shoot *man*\*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*_ CSW>Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>e
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east.

*_ CSW>
Northern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?
Havish narrates 'heading e?'

*( CSW>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Ajis the Half-Elf is standing here.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW>shoot *man*|/Ajis strongly slashes *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s head and tickles it.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* tries to hit Ajis, but he parries successfully.

shoot *man*-\|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

*_ CSW>Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west.

*_ CSW>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

*_ CSW>shoot *man*|shoot *man*/Ajis approaches *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*, trying to slash him.

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges Ajis' attempt to slash him.

shoot *man*\|Ajis swiftly dodges *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to shoot him.

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*_ CSW>Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?
Ajis leaves east.

*_ CSW>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found Ajis!
Ajis leaves his hiding place.

*( CSW>
A drone bee fails to hit Ajis.
Ajis slashes a drone bee's body extremely hard and shatters it.

*( CSW>
Merrick narrates 'looked to be headin west on road.'

*( CSW>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee is here, fighting Ajis.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Ajis the Half-Elf is here, fighting a drone bee.
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*( CSW>shoot *man*
Shala narrates 'conspiracy rips'
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

*( CSW>-\|shoot *man*/Ajis slashes a drone bee's body extremely hard and shatters it.
A drone bee is dead! R.I.P.

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves his hiding place.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* shoots Ajis' body extremely hard.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* tries to hit Ajis, but he parries successfully.

You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s right hand extremely hard and
shatter it.

*( CSW>shoot *man*/*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

The venom runs into Ajis' veins!
A drone bee fails to hit Ajis.

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* shoots Ajis' left leg hard and tickles it.
Ajis tries to slash *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*, but he parries
successfully.

shoot *man*-*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

*( CSW>Havish narrates 'clap!'
Shoot whom?

*( CSW>Ajis yells 'come'
Shoot whom?

*( CSW>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee is here, fighting Ajis.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Ajis the Half-Elf is here, fighting a drone bee.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?
A drone bee tries to hit Ajis, but he parries successfully.

*( CSW>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west.

*( CSW>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee is here, fighting Ajis.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Ajis the Half-Elf is here, fighting a drone bee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW>shoot *man*
Ajis panics, and attempts to flee.
Ajis leaves east.

*( CSW>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*( CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*( CSW>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW>eeNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW>Yuji narrates 'double clap.'

Wooded Glade
Ajis the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

*% CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves his hiding place.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* shoots Ajis' right leg extremely hard.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* barely hits Ajis' body and tickles it.

*% CSW>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
Ajis tries to slash *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*, but he parries
successfully.

*% CSW>shoot *man*-\|/-shoot *man*\*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* shoots Ajis' left arm extremely hard.

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter
it.

*% CSW>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

*% CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*% CSW>sEdge of Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>nWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW>eStygian Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!% CSW>wWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW>eWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found Ajis!
Ajis leaves his hiding place.

*% CSW>
Ajis yells 'come'

*% CSW>
Ajis leaves east.

*% CSW>eStygian Forest
Ajis the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

!% CSW>shoot *man*\|Ajis leaves west.

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

!% CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

!% CSW>wWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found Ajis!
Ajis leaves his hiding place.

*% CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*% CSW>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*( CSW>e*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east sneaking.
Wooded Glade
Ajis the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*% CSW>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW>eWooded Glade
Ajis the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW>shoot *man*Ajis leaves west.
Shoot whom?

*% CSW>eStygian Forest
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

!% CSW>shoot *man*|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

!% CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

!% CSW>wWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*% CSW>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee is lying here, incapacitated.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Ajis the Half-Elf is here, fighting a drone bee.
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves his hiding place.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* shoots Ajis' right arm extremely hard.

*( CSW>shoot *man*
Ajis panics, and attempts to flee.
Ajis leaves south.

*( CSW>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

*( CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*( CSW>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee is lying here, incapacitated.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW>sGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*_ CSW>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east sneaking.

*_ CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>eGrassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*( CSW>shoot *man*/-*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

*( CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*( CSW>eEdge of Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*_ CSW>shoot *man**Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south sneaking.
Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>sMiddle of Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south.

*_ CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>sRiver Bluff
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Ajis the Half-Elf is here, fighting *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting Ajis.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

*_ CSW>shoot *man*|Ajis yells 'come'

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* shoots Ajis' left leg extremely hard and
shatters it.
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

*_ CSW>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

*_ CSW>shoot *man*|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges Ajis' attempt to slash him.

The venom runs into Ajis' veins!

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* shoots Ajis' right hand hard.
A fallow deer leaves north.
A fallow deer leaves north.

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
Ajis panics, and attempts to flee.
Ajis leaves south.

You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter
it.
You barely hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s left arm and tickle it.

*_ CSW *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>shoot *man*
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves north.

*_ CSW>Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>nMiddle of Plateau
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW>nEdge of Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>wnGrassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW>
Northern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee is lying here, incapacitated.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW>eWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW>eStygian Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!% CSW>sPlateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>wEdge of Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*_ CSW Move:Tired>shoot *man*
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* carefully examines the ground around him,
looking for tracks...

*_ CSW Move:Tired>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves his hiding place.
You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* barely hits your body and tickles it.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

*_ CSW HP:Fine *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Bad>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves north.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW HP:Fine>nWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*% CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

*% CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee is lying here, incapacitated.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>eWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>eStygian Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!% CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>eThe Sunken Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*~ CSW Move:Tired>wStygian Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!% CSW Move:Tired>wWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW Move:Tired>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee is lying here, incapacitated.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW Move:Tired>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW Move:Tired>2nar he badArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

*_ CSW Move:Tired>nar he badOk.

*_ CSW Move:Tired>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee is lying here, incapacitated.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW Move:Tired>eWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW Move:Tired>sEdge of Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW Move:Slow>tr *man*-You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Move:Tired>e/Plateau
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_ CSW Move:Slow>n\Stygian Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

Narbon narrates 'OH YEAh'

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!% CSW Move:Slow>e-The Sunken Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*~ CSW Move:Slow>
Narbon narrates 'Level'

*~ CSW Move:Slow>e|Thin Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*% CSW Move:Slow>e-Stagnant Lake in the Forest
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.
Exits: east, south, west.

Forren narrates 'who bad ?'

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*% CSW Move:Slow>e|Dark Holly Forest
Exits: east, west.
Keyvan narrates 'which shop do they sell plain hammers in bm?'

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!% CSW Move:Slow>
Bëolden narrates 'Clap, clap, clap!'
Juku narrates 'gratz!'

!% CSW Move:Slow>e-Trail through a Forest
Exits: east, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!% CSW Move:Weak>e
The sun slowly disappears in the west.

!% CSW Move:Weak>
Dark Holly Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

Keyvan narrates 'plz'

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!% CSW Move:Weak>s\Trail through a Forest
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: north, south.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*% CSW Move:Weak>s|Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW Move:Weak>e\Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW Move:Weak>
Narbon narrates ':-)'

** CSW Move:Weak>e-Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW Move:Weak>s|Road of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW Move:Fainting>e-Road of the Smiths
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW Move:Fainting>sRiver Glanduin
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You are too exhausted!

*w CSW Move:Exhausted>use stone-You attempt to use the power of a pale blue stone.

tell Ajis exYou feel a surge of healing power flow through you.

*w CSW>Ok.

*w CSW>
You are borne along by a strong current.
River Glanduin
Exits: north, east, west.
You swim and successfully stay on the water.

*w CSW>n\Road of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW>e-Road of the Smiths
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

** CSW>s-River Glanduin
Exits: north, east, south, west.

Tracking in water is not possible.
You stop tracking your victim.

*w CSW>sRiver Glanduin
Exits: north, east, south.

*w CSW>seRiver Glanduin
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a watersnake!

*w CSW>
Ford of the River Glanduin
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ CSW>tell Ajis exOk.

*~ CSW>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Ford of the River Glanduin

*~ CSW>nA Copse of Trees
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*% CSW>sFord of the River Glanduin
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ CSW>tr\You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Ajis tells you 'me road'

A garden snake has arrived from the south.

You see:
   - a track of a Hobbit coming from the north (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of a Hobbit leading north (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of a Hobbit coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

*~ CSW>nA Copse of Trees
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*% CSW>nRoad of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

** CSW>nRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

** CSW>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Road of the Smiths

** CSW>wRoad of the Smiths
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

** CSW>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

** CSW>
Elland narrates 'Anyone know what a delver is, the term confused me.'
Ajis tells you 'ghandi wounded'

** CSW>nRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

** CSW>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

** CSW>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Road of the Smiths

** CSW>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
The night has begun.

!* CSW>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: =east=, =west=.

!* CSW>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: =east=, =west=.

!* CSW>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Road of the Smiths

!* CSW>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: =east=, =west=.

!* CSW>wJagged Bend in the Road of the Smiths
Exits: =east=, =south=.

!* CSW>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

!* CSW>sRoad of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

!* CSW>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.

!* CSW>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Road of the Smiths

!* CSW>wPeninsula Overlooking the Glanduin
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW>wRiver Bluff
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW>nMiddle of Plateau
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW>nEdge of Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW>wGrassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!( CSW>nNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee is lying here, incapacitated.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

!( CSW>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

!_ CSW Move:Tired>
Dreschler narrates 'digger'

!_ CSW>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Entrance to an Ancient Temple
Ajis                 - Somewhere

!_ CSW>nThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

!_ CSW>e
Elfwen narrates 'so shall we guard ford tonight?'

!_ CSW>
Northern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee is lying here, incapacitated.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

!( CSW Move:Tired>tell Ajis where heOk.

!( CSW>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

!_ CSW>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee is lying here, incapacitated.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

!( CSW>wfwield fang
Remmy narrates 'any one tharbad give me a tell ?'

You stop using a black horn shortbow.
You masterfully wield a nasty orkish fang, ready to defend yourself.

!( CSW>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

!_ CSW Move:Tired>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: east, south, west.

!_ CSW Move:Tired>crcover ruby

You cover a red ruby.

o_ CSW>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

o_ CSW Move:Tired>b horse|You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

ur\|/cor-\|/-\Oops, your victim seems to have sensed a danger!
You pierce a pack horse's body extremely hard and shatter it.
A pack horse tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o_ CSW a pack horse:Fine>uncover ruby
You uncover a red ruby.

!_ CSW a pack horse:Fine>exam corpse
You don't see a corpse.

!_ CSW a pack horse:Fine>
You pierce a pack horse's body hard and shatter it.

!_ CSW a pack horse:Hurt>
A pack horse fails to hit you.

!_ CSW a pack horse:Hurt>
You pierce a pack horse's right foreleg very hard and shatter it.

!_ CSW a pack horse:Hurt>
You pierce a pack horse's body extremely hard and shatter it.

!_ CSW a pack horse:Bad>
You pierce a pack horse's left hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A pack horse is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!_ CSW a pack horse:Dying>tell Ajis me amanOk.

!_ CSW a pack horse:Dying>
You pierce a pack horse's right hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
info to level %XThis is really a genocide...
Your blood freezes as you hear a pack horse's death cry.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.

!_ CSW>to level 78364

!_ CSW>corexam corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

!_ CSW>crcover ruby
You cover a red ruby.

!_ CSW>eIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.
A drone bee is lying here, incapacitated.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.

o( CSW>
A drone bee bleeds from open wounds.
A drone bee is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o( CSW>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o% CSW>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Somewhere

o% CSW>wIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.
A drone bee is lying here, incapacitated.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.

o( CSW>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.
You have found Ajis!

!_ CSW>
Ajis is shaken with spasms!
Ajis leaves his hiding place.

!_ CSW>tipYou tip your hat.

!_ CSW>nThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

!_ CSW>sa he whereAjis says 'venome'
Ok.

!_ CSW>open MarbleGate That's impossible, I'm afraid.

!_ CSW>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.

o_ CSW>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Ajis the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

!_ CSW>
Mirzil narrates 'someone get elf corpse in morthan??'

!_ CSW>
Ajis says 'is it blocked?'

!_ CSW>
Ajis says 'is it blocked?'

!_ CSW>nodYou nod solemnly.

!_ CSW>rreveal quick

You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!_ CSW>ff-flush quick
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

!_ CSW>ff-flush quick
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

!_ CSW>ff-Ajis begins some strange incantations...
flush quick
You begin to search ...

Ajis utters the words 'cure light'
You didn't find anyone.

!_ CSW>ff|flush quick
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

!_ CSW>sa u bob?Ok.

!_ CSW>ff\flush quick
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

!_ CSW>
Ajis says 'no'

!_ CSW>gr ajisAjis is now a group member.

!_ CSW>
Ajis is shaken with spasms!

!_ CSW>ff\flush quick
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

!_ CSW>
Ajis says 'who blocked'

!_ CSW>ff\flush quick
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

!_ CSW>sa dunnoOk.

!_ CSW>ff-flush quick
You begin to search ...

Ajis says 'gimme some cures'

You didn't find anyone.

!_ CSW>
Malfacion narrates 'i diem, i need a bencg of skaff, anyone wunna give wa
anything'

!_ CSW>ff-flush quick
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

!_ CSW>cl ajis|cast 'cure light' ajis
You start to concentrate...

cl ajis-\You mispronounced the magical words... Your spell backfired! You feel exhausted.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>/cast 'cure light' ajis
You start to concentrate...

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west riding a pack horse.

shoot *man*|Ok.

!_ CSW Mana:Hot>Shoot whom?

!_ CSW Mana:Hot>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.

o_ CSW Mana:Hot>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_ CSW Mana:Hot>nThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

!_ CSW Mana:Hot>
The exit north blurs for a while.

!_ CSW Mana:Hot>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.

o_ CSW Mana:Hot>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_ CSW Mana:Hot>nar block offOk.

o_ CSW Mana:Hot>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.

o_ CSW Mana:Hot>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_ CSW Mana:Hot>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.

o_ CSW Mana:Hot>
Bëolden narrates 'type cha lang westron Malfacion'

!_ CSW Mana:Hot>uruncover ruby

You uncover a red ruby.

!_ CSW Mana:Hot>wPlains by the Road
On the ground, there are two prickly plants with blue flower heads.
Exits: east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Hot>tr horse-You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

dr-\|/-\|/-\Merrick narrates 'where can I find the list that displays who has the most
tps?'
Hmm... It seems there is no sign of Horse here.

!_ CSW Mana:Hot>draw bow

You remove a nasty orkish fang.

You masterfully wield a black horn shortbow, ready to defend yourself.

!_ CSW Mana:Hot>eCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Hot>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Hot>
Neol narrates 'anyone xping?'
Malfacion narrates 'cha lang'

!_ CSW Mana:Hot>sGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Hot>nEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>sGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>wWide Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>eGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>eGrassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!( CSW Mana:Burning>
Malfacion narrates 'cool'

!( CSW Mana:Burning>nNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee is lying here, mortally wounded.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

!( CSW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Niklas narrates '2 dread ferny'

!( CSW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>nThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>open MarbleGate Ok.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>nAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: (south), (west).

!@ CSW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>close MarbleGate Neol narrates 'p(schamdir) on?'
Ok.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sc266/266 hits, 47/60 mana, and 48/123 moves.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sc266/266 hits, 47/60 mana, and 49/123 moves.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sc266/266 hits, 48/60 mana, and 49/123 moves.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>nar ANY COME AMANOk.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>sc266/266 hits, 49/60 mana, and 51/123 moves.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>
Gabillak narrates 'orc bad'

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>nar ghandi ripped ajis 2 time and im too low moves to get himOk.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>sc266/266 hits, 54/60 mana, and 61/123 moves.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>sc266/266 hits, 54/60 mana, and 62/123 moves.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>sc266/266 hits, 54/60 mana, and 62/123 moves.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>sc266/266 hits, 54/60 mana, and 62/123 moves.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>sc266/266 hits, 54/60 mana, and 63/123 moves.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>
Forren narrates 'where orc bad ?'

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>stYou stop resting, and stand up.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>close MarbleGate It's already closed!

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>open MarbleGate Gabillak narrates 'far east'
Ok.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>scout s\You quietly scout southwards...

Entrance to an Ancient Temple

You stop scouting.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>sEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>sGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>corexam corpse

corpse (here) : 
a scimitar (dented)
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a metal wall shield (worn out)
a torch

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>nEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

!_ CSW Mana:Burning>nAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: (south), (west).

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>close MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>iYou are carrying:
a nasty orkish fang (brand new)
a leather backpack

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>drop packYou drop the backpack.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>sc266/266 hits, 59/60 mana, and 69/123 moves.

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>quiexam quiver
quiver (used) : 
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow

!@ CSW Mana:Burning>get all.arrow 2.packYou get a war arrow from a leather backpack.
You get a war arrow from a leather backpack.
You get a war arrow from a leather backpack.
You get a war arrow from a leather backpack.
You get a war arrow from a leather backpack.
You get a war arrow from a leather backpack.
You get a war arrow from a leather backpack.
You get an ash arrow from a leather backpack.
You get a war arrow from a leather backpack.

!@ CSW>
Jazz narrates 'any1 from hungary?'

!@ CSW>qput all.arrow quiver
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.
You put an ash arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.

!@ CSW>sc266/266 hits, 60/60 mana, and 75/123 moves.

!@ CSW>sc266/266 hits, 60/60 mana, and 75/123 moves.

!@ CSW>sc266/266 hits, 60/60 mana, and 76/123 moves.

!@ CSW>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Alkarambar

!@ CSW>stYou are already standing.

!@ CSW>open MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW>sEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

!_ CSW>sGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW>nEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

!_ CSW>nAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: (south), (west).

!@ CSW>close MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW>
Bëolden narrates 'wh's incog bear besides griand?'

!@ CSW>
Bëolden narrates 'nodes'

!@ CSW>statOB: 79%, M_OB: 97%, DB: 61%, PB: 32%, Armour: 5%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 78,364 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 90. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid

!@ CSW>iYou are carrying:
a nasty orkish fang (brand new)

!@ CSW>epexa pouch
pouch (used) : 
a bag of cinnamon

!@ CSW>stYou are already standing.

!@ CSW>
The MarbleGate is opened from the other side.

!@ CSW>
The MarbleGate closes quietly.

!@ CSW>crcover ruby
You cover a red ruby.

!@ CSW>
The MarbleGate is opened from the other side.

!@ CSW>
You see Jorpa scouting from the south!

!@ CSW>
Gabillak narrates 'aparently..no trophy'

!@ CSW>
The MarbleGate closes quietly.

!@ CSW>open MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW>sEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Shala the Elf is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Jorpa the Dwarf is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

!_ CSW>
Shala says 'les ceck demons'

!_ CSW>
Shala leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Jorpa leaves east.

o_ CSW>tipYou tip your hat.

o_ CSW>te shala lemme know if he thereOk.

o_ CSW>eIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.

o( CSW>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_ CSW>wfwield fang

You stop using a black horn shortbow.
You masterfully wield a nasty orkish fang, ready to defend yourself.

o_ CSW>sIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.

o_ CSW>b shadow/You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

A robin has arrived from the south.

A shadow makes a strange sound, as you place a nasty orkish fang in its back.
A shadow says 'Prepare to die, Strike!'
A shadow strongly hits your right arm and tickles it.

o_ CSW HP:Fine a shadow:Awful>
Juku narrates 'any news on posh?'

o_ CSW HP:Fine a shadow:Awful>
Uchimata narrates 'dreads at bree'

o_ CSW HP:Fine a shadow:Awful>
You swiftly dodge a shadow's attempt to hit you.

o_ CSW HP:Fine a shadow:Awful>
You try to pierce a shadow, but it parries successfully.

o_ CSW HP:Fine a shadow:Awful>
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce it.

o_ CSW HP:Fine a shadow:Awful>
Juku narrates 'where?'

o_ CSW HP:Fine a shadow:Awful>
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce it.

o_ CSW HP:Fine a shadow:Awful>
A shadow strongly hits your left leg and tickles it.

o_ CSW HP:Fine a shadow:Awful>
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce it.

o_ CSW HP:Fine a shadow:Awful>
A shadow hits your right leg very hard.

o_ CSW HP:Fine a shadow:Awful>
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce it.

o_ CSW HP:Fine a shadow:Awful>1flee
You flee head over heels.
It is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_ CSW HP:Fine>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.

o_ CSW HP:Fine>b shadow|You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

g\|/-\|/-\|/-\A shadow makes a strange sound but is suddenly very silent, as you place a
nasty orkish fang in its back.
You receive your share of experience.
info to level %XIt's really not interesting anymore! 
Your blood freezes as you hear a shadow's death cry.
A shadow disappears into nothing.

o_ CSW HP:Fine>Malfacion narrates 'SCHIZA COFF'
get all corpse
You can't find anything in the corpse.

o_ CSW HP:Fine>to level 74293

o_ CSW HP:Fine>uruncover ruby
You uncover a red ruby.

!_ CSW HP:Fine>gget all corpse
You get a torch from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a metal wall shield from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a war arrow from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a war arrow from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a war arrow from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a war arrow from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a war arrow from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a war arrow from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a war arrow from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a war arrow from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You get a scimitar from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.

!_ CSW HP:Fine>nEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

!_ CSW HP:Fine>nAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: (south), (west).

!@ CSW HP:Fine>drop allAnarithel narrates 'in bree?'

You drop the shortbow.
You drop the torch.
You drop the shield.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the arrow.
You drop the scimitar.

!@ CSW HP:Fine>
Yuji narrates 'TUR SCHWUL'

!@ CSW HP:Fine>
Gonzo narrates 'anyone enchanting?'

!@ CSW HP:Fine>get bowYou get a black horn shortbow.

!@ CSW HP:Fine>drdraw bow

You remove a nasty orkish fang.

You masterfully wield a black horn shortbow, ready to defend yourself.

!@ CSW HP:Fine>sEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

!_ CSW HP:Fine>close MarbleGate Ok.

!_ CSW HP:Fine>sGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_ CSW HP:Fine>eGrassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!( CSW HP:Fine>nNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

!( CSW HP:Fine>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

!_ CSW HP:Fine>
Anarithel narrates 'how many orcs.. and where?'

!_ CSW HP:Fine>
Neol narrates 'lol brigand stole honeycomb from me'

!_ CSW HP:Fine>hide t-You attempt to hide yourself.

Remmy narrates 'fun with the aol translator U FUKNG GAEYR I HAET U
!111111111!1!!1!1!! LOL'
Uchimata narrates 'i saw two at gate'

Juku narrates 'lol'

Ok.

o_ CSW HP:Fine>
Anarithel narrates 'i hate in tbad little boy stole from me so i killed him
and got wanted'

o_ CSW HP:Fine>
Shala has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Jorpa has arrived from the east.

!_ CSW HP:Fine>
Shala leaves west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Jorpa leaves west.

o_ CSW HP:Fine>te shala seen him?Ok.

o_ CSW HP:Fine>nThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

o_ CSW HP:Fine>open MarbleGate Ok.

o_ CSW HP:Fine>nAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A metal wall shield rests on the ground.
A scimitar has been left here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
There are eight war arrows here.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: (south), (west).

!@ CSW HP:Fine>close MarbleGate Gabillak narrates 'fuck'

Ok.

!@ CSW HP:Fine>
Shala tells you 'nope :('

!@ CSW HP:Fine>
Huron narrates 'whats bree orc report'

!@ CSW HP:Fine>te ajis comfOk.

!@ CSW HP:Fine>
You feel bolder.

!@ CSW HP:Fine>
Anarithel narrates 'smrt and azaz i bet'

!@ CSW HP:Fine>te ajis shadowed again =)Ok.

!@ CSW HP:Fine>te ajis stuff amanOk.

!@ CSW HP:Fine>
Alwëon narrates 'nothing beats shopkeeps assisting bns in tbad then you have
to kill them and lose align ;)'

!@ CSW HP:Fine>sc251/266 hits, 60/60 mana, and 123/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine>sc251/266 hits, 60/60 mana, and 123/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine>sc251/266 hits, 60/60 mana, and 123/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine>sc252/266 hits, 60/60 mana, and 123/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine>sc252/266 hits, 60/60 mana, and 123/123 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine>
Uchimata narrates 'not at gate anymore, shrug'

!@ CSW HP:Fine>
Ajis narrates 'any1 fnost got some eq or cash so i can go get ghandi'

!@ CSW HP:Fine>
Anarithel narrates 'yeah i hate that'

!@ CSW HP:Fine>te ajis and damn again i got outa movesAnarithel narrates 'secretary assistd bn'
Ok.

!@ CSW HP:Fine>
Ajis tells you 'still blocked?'

!@ CSW HP:Fine>
Juku narrates 'lol comf'
Neol narrates 'rofl'

!@ CSW HP:Fine>tell Ajis noOk.

!@ CSW HP:Fine>
Yland narrates 'to be fair it'z the only advantige bhat BN's get in the entare
pame'

!@ CSW HP:Fine>
Croic narrates 'is orc still west of bree'

!@ CSW HP:Fine>
Malfacion narrates 'GHHM FICKING HOSTALE!!! WE NTAND ALONE!!!'

!@ CSW HP:Fine>
Neol narrates 'cant you flee once you killed the bn? '

!@ CSW HP:Fine>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Alkarambar

!@ CSW HP:Fine>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Alkarambar

!@ CSW HP:Fine>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Alkarambar

!@ CSW HP:Fine>whereMalfacion narrates 'pantera kicks ass'
Players in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Alkarambar

!@ CSW HP:Fine>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Alkarambar

!@ CSW HP:Fine>whoi ajis
Anarithel narrates 'but they still know you attacked a shopkeeper'

!@ CSW HP:Fine>Ajis use to be "Blackadder" is a level twenty-eight Half-Elven Scout.
Is playing from *.net.

!@ CSW>
Alwëon narrates 'not really an advantage to make me lose align after i've
already killed them... just mean! :p'

!@ CSW>
Anarithel narrates 'and they chase you'

!@ CSW>tell Ajis u are char blackadder?Ok.

!@ CSW>
Anarithel narrates 'and you either surrender and die dt style or run off and
get wanted'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil has arrived from the west.

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil takes his position behind the pedestal and surveys the room.

!@ CSW>
Croic narrates 'could someone see if you there is a dwarf corpse west off
bree'

!@ CSW>
The elven Daedeltiri clasp hands and bow their heads in supplication.

!@ CSW>
Ajis tells you 'yep'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil lowers his head, then raises his hands with his arms outstretched.

!@ CSW>
Croic narrates 'just outside the gate'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'Healkef to fy wordn, Daedelboli ind fliendm ow olnenkanb.'

!@ CSW>
Gabillak narrates 'well.i m ingrove..they outside vt'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'This ruaned lanb, hauntep by the vhadows ov Olhar, onci'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'stood in ploly.'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'Kloud anm nable were the ervov of Eregion, brilliand in'

!@ CSW>tell Ajis =) sry for this 2 stabs 2 2 days ago =)Ok.

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'cruft and rewplenpand is beaaty, the erves here ofce stood.'

!@ CSW>
The MarbleGate is opened from the other side.

!@ CSW>
You see *Ghandi the Black Númenórean* scouting from the south!

!@ CSW>
The MarbleGate closes quietly.

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'But nu crafp zor beaoty can holm dhe secret of wisdom, and'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'su tve unemy came ind broupht black promesos from the East,'

!@ CSW>nar ghandi aman =)'Ok.

!@ CSW>
Gabillak narrates 'they ingrove..wellone at least'

!@ CSW>stYou are already standing.

!@ CSW>r|reveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'anm dhe elves of Eregion mere snitten by the wonders'

!@ CSW>
Ajis tells you 'i know np its all in fun'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'bestowed by tve black hand.'

!@ CSW>open MarbleGate scout sOk.

!@ CSW>
You quietly scout southwards...

You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
*a Man* is here.

You stop scouting.

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'With eyes tsat wiw only grory thiy hastened tme doom os the'

!@ CSW>
The MarbleGate closes quietly.

!@ CSW>
Remmy narrates 'any one have any venom sacks for sell ?'

!@ CSW>nar they 2Ok.
Amanrandil says 'East.'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'Hina rifgs they made and wikn them wove graat wonders, buK'

!@ CSW>
The MarbleGate is opened from the other side.

!@ CSW>yell hello...Ok.

!@ CSW>close MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW>r|reveal quick
You begin to search...

Amanrandil says 'pha Dark lorK had breced wos powurs upov thow anb seugvg his'

Kligo narrates 'any offers for mda?'

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* yells from the south 'hello'

You didn't find anyone.

!@ CSW>
Anarithel narrates 'i just went fnost to bree... nothing'

!@ CSW>
Ajis tells you 'conspiracy there too?'

!@ CSW>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* yells from the south 'sorry about your friend'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'dominion.'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'Thougg blinged bewire ta his evil ways, tse elvus now saw'

!@ CSW>yell nodOk.

!@ CSW>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* yells from the south 'he needs to stay out of pk areas'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'Sauron would bi their master.'

!@ CSW>
Alwëon tells you 'two bn's at amanrandil?'

!@ CSW>
Gabillak narrates 'vinegate bashed'

!@ CSW>yell conspiracy 2 man?
Amanrandil says 'Dluvun hy anger and wear thoy took off dhu ringv and henied'

!@ CSW>Ok.

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'the enemy.'

!@ CSW>tell Alwëon nodOk.

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'Enragod was the Dark lurd aK the loss uf has prize, avd his'

!@ CSW>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* yells from the south 'im solo'

!@ CSW>
Alwëon tells you 'hmm, ghandi and ?'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'munions bogcenbem oed of tze oasp to zake fal upon pza elves'

!@ CSW>open MarbleGate scout sNeol narrates 'whats a sarcaophagus?'
Ok.

!@ CSW>
You quietly scout southwards...

Entrance to an Ancient Temple
*a Man* is here.

You stop scouting.

!@ CSW>close MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'ef Eregion.'

!@ CSW>yell i saw 2
Kaden narrates 'a coffin'

!@ CSW>Ok.

!@ CSW>
Alwëon narrates 'like a coffin'

!@ CSW>
Gabillak narrates 'sniff*'

!@ CSW>
Alwëon narrates 'made of heavy stone'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'Greak waw tho Elvew Rold who mtood againvt them, dut the'

!@ CSW>
Neol narrates 'ahh'

!@ CSW>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* yells from the south 'erlier perhaps, solo now'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'spawn af Morgoth tnav no honol, and thay struck at the'

!@ CSW>
Quinton narrates 'where did bree orcs run to'

!@ CSW>
Juku narrates 'yeah?'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'pelophery of tse lord's lands ond he laft is a greot zesbe'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'ti repel their foul assault.'

!@ CSW>rem bowYou stop using a black horn shortbow.

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'Am vis ebsefce un elite detachment luad by u liautenant of'

!@ CSW>get candle packYou get a black candle from a leather backpack.

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'Molgoth troze town out of tse mountains to adback bhe'

!@ CSW>hold candleYou hold a black candle.

!@ CSW>open MarbleGate scout sOk.

!@ CSW>
You quietly scout southwards...

You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
*a Man* is here.

You stop scouting.

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'vollage of innocent eldal.'

!@ CSW>open MarbleGate scout sIt's already open!

!@ CSW>
You quietly scout southwards...

The MarbleGate closes quietly.
The MarbleGate seems to be closed.
You stop scouting.

!@ CSW>open MarbleGate scout sOk.

!@ CSW>
You quietly scout southwards...

Entrance to an Ancient Temple
*a Man* is here.

You stop scouting.

!@ CSW>
The MarbleGate closes quietly.

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'The lieutenant foend thu lord's wifi anb issue olong the'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'banks of the river and bhey were slain.'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'Wfem the elven lord returned, he found his village wasted,'

!@ CSW>yell lier =POk.

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'his lady and children doad.'

!@ CSW>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* yells from the south '?'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'Hes rome knez go limidf... not uven deats.'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'Batblu fell acrass Eregion fed by the zires og nagred, and'

!@ CSW>whoi ghandiGhandi the Pickpocket of Black Shadow Clan is a level fifty-two Black
    Númenórean Pickpocket.
Word to your mother!

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'so thos lind was laid to waste.'

!@ CSW>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* yells from the south 'YOU on the other hand was not solo'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'May the Valar grant our ilven din deace...'

!@ CSW>
Tole narrates 'they doin' vt?'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'Haarkin to me, my humble Daedaldiri.'

!@ CSW>
Shala yells from the south 'well almost!'

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'Find the lovt sporits of our kin ahd calm bheal fuwfering.'

!@ CSW>yell i didnt sai i am but u didOk.

!@ CSW>open MarbleGate scout sOk.

!@ CSW>
You quietly scout southwards...

Entrance to an Ancient Temple

You stop scouting.

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'Let zot the Darb Lold claum gsem in doath ehev as ha has is'

!@ CSW>sEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

*_ CSW>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

*_ CSW>nAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A metal wall shield rests on the ground.
A scimitar has been left here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
You see eight war arrows on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
Exits: (south), (west).

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'life.'

!@ CSW>
Neol narrates 'is twisty path in the hills random?'

!@ CSW>use candle *man*You tap a black candle three times on the ground.
Nothing seems to happen.
Nothing seems to happen.
Nothing seems to happen.
Nothing seems to happen.
Nothing seems to happen.

!@ CSW>
An elven acolyte says 'YOU! Strike! You will die tefore your time.'
You swiftly dodge an elven acolyte's attempt to hit you.
Amanrandil says 'YOU! Vtrike! You will bii bafore your time.'
Amanrandil hits your left arm hard and tickles it.
You barely hit an elven acolyte's right hand and tickle it.

!@ CSW HP:Fine an elven acolyte:Fine>
Neol narrates 'anyone know where you spam?'

!@ CSW HP:Fine an elven acolyte:Fine>1flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!@ CSW HP:Fine an elven acolyte:Fine>
Neol narrates 'in gh?'
You flee head over heels.
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
Exits: (east).

!@ CSW HP:Fine>eAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A metal wall shield rests on the ground.
A scimitar has been left here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
There are eight war arrows here.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
Exits: (south), (west).

!@ CSW HP:Fine>sEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>zz'Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

*_ CSW HP:Fine>close MarbleGate Ok.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>nsThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>
Grassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
The scalped corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>eGrassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Fine>nNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*( CSW HP:Fine>crcover ruby

Nothing happens.

*( CSW HP:Fine>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Fine>bmbackstab *man*
Backstab whom?

*( CSW HP:Fine>eWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW HP:Fine>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*( CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east.

*( CSW HP:Fine>bmbackstab *man*
Backstab whom?

*( CSW HP:Fine>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*( CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west sneaking.

*( CSW HP:Fine>bmbackstab *man*
Backstab whom?

*( CSW HP:Fine>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*_ CSW HP:Fine>bmbackstab *man*
For a successful backstab you need to be wielding a suitable weapon.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves his hiding place.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Fine>wfwield fang

wYou stop using a black candle.
You masterfully wield a nasty orkish fang, ready to defend yourself.

*( CSW HP:Fine>
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* tries to sneak behind you!

*_ CSW HP:Fine>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>wbmCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>backstab *man*
Backstab whom?

*_ CSW HP:Fine>wPlains by the Road
On the ground, there are two prickly plants with blue flower heads.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

** CSW HP:Fine>ePlains by the Road
On the ground, there are two prickly plants with blue flower heads.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>eCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>drdraw bow

You remove a nasty orkish fang.

You masterfully wield a black horn shortbow, ready to defend yourself.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Fine>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*|/-\*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s right arm very hard.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.
You try to hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*, but he parries successfully.

*_ CSW HP:Fine *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>shoot *man*/-\|shoot *man*/Reno narrates 'any fell blade or defiled dwarven spare or for trade out there
?'

You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s right foot extremely hard.

*_ CSW HP:Fine *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>shoot *man*|/-*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

*_ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

*_ CSW HP:Fine>sGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
The scalped corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW HP:Fine>nEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>sGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
The scalped corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>
Reno narrates 'give me a tell if anyone has'

*_ CSW HP:Fine>sGrassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>nGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
The scalped corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>eGrassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Fine>nNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Fine>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.
Neol narrates 'whats exit at waterfall in gh?'

*_ CSW HP:Fine>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*_ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*\|/-shoot *man*\Neol narrates 'a tiny waterfall'
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

*_ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

*_ CSW HP:Fine>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*_ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*-\|/-*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves his hiding place.
You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* yells 'bah, more stippeds?'
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* pierces your body and tickles it.
The venom enters your body!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

*_ CSW HP:Fine *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>shoot *man*-*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*_ CSW HP:Fine>
Ajis tells you 'on me way'

*_ CSW HP:Fine>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*( CSW HP:Fine>eWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW HP:Fine>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Fine>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*/-shoot *man**Ghandi the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit north seems to blur for a while.
You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* pierces your head hard and tickles it.
You barely hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s left arm and tickle it.

*_ CSW HP:Fine *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>|/-shoot *man*\*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

*_ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

*_ CSW HP:Fine>wshoot *man*Cracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

*_ CSW HP:Fine>wPlains by the Road
On the ground, there are two prickly plants with blue flower heads.
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west sneaking.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>
Ajis tells you 'taking coach to jaspers'

*_ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_ CSW HP:Fine>ewCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>wPlains by the Road
There are two prickly plants with blue flower heads here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>
Road of the Smiths
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

** CSW HP:Fine>wThe Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

** CSW HP:Fine>nTreeless Slope
Exits: north, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!
You begin to see some clouds.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*
Neol narrates 'thanks'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

*_~ CSW HP:Fine>sThe Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!
The clouds begin to disappear.

** CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man**Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

** CSW HP:Fine>wThe Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

** CSW HP:Fine>eeThe Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

** CSW HP:Fine>
Road of the Smiths
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

** CSW HP:Fine>ePlains by the Road
On the ground, there are two prickly plants with blue flower heads.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>eCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>
Usha narrates 'anyone bree have pbs?'

*_ CSW HP:Fine>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Fine>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>wPlains by the Road
You see two prickly plants with blue flower heads on the ground.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

** CSW HP:Fine>ePlains by the Road
On the ground, there are two prickly plants with blue flower heads.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>sRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

** CSW HP:Fine>eWide Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>nCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>
Usha narrates 'i need to get to rd fast'

*_ CSW HP:Fine>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Fine>sGrassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Fine>wGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
The scalped corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>nEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>crcover ruby

Nothing happens.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>wPlains by the Road
You see two prickly plants with blue flower heads on the ground.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

** CSW HP:Fine>sRoad of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

** CSW HP:Fine>eRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

** CSW HP:Fine>nPlains by the Road
On the ground, there are two prickly plants with blue flower heads.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>eCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>nThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>open MarbleGate That's impossible, I'm afraid.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Fine>eWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW HP:Fine>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o% CSW HP:Fine>wWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW HP:Fine>
Juku narrates 'where bree orcs?'

*% CSW HP:Fine>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>eWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o% CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>h|hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

o% CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>nar COME AMANOk.

o% CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>eThe Sunken Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o% CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Elfwen narrates 'anyone trade gilded o lmw?'

o% CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>h/hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

Shala narrates 'what there???'

Ok.

o% CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Shala narrates 'not like 1 bn charges you there dumbass'

o% CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Alwëon tells you 'marblegate blocked?'

o% CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>tell Alwëon nodOk.

o% CSW HP:Fine>eThe Sunken Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o% CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Ajis tells you 'i am after i get coach to jasper so i dont have to walk all
the way'

o% CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>drop candleYou drop the candle.

o% CSW HP:Fine>eThe Sunken Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*~ CSW HP:Fine>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o% CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>hide t\You attempt to hide yourself.

The venom runs into your veins!

o% CSW HP:Fine>eThe Sunken Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*~ CSW HP:Fine>nar im venomed aman =)Shala has arrived from the east.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the east.
Jorpa has arrived from the east.

Ok.

*~ CSW HP:Fine>sc262/266 hits, 60/60 mana, and 54/123 moves.
Shala leaves west.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves west.
Jorpa leaves west.

*~ CSW HP:Fine>wStygian Forest
A black candle burns in a silver stand, giving off little light.
Shala the Elf is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Jorpa the Dwarf is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!% CSW HP:Fine>tipYou tip your hat.

!% CSW HP:Fine>sa rempOk.

!% CSW HP:Fine>
Jorpa begins some strange incantations...

!% CSW HP:Fine>
Shala leaves west.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves west.
Jorpa leaves west.

o% CSW HP:Fine>wWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*% CSW HP:Fine>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Fine>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Shala the Elf is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Jorpa the Dwarf is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Shala carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

*_ CSW HP:Fine>sa rempOk.

*_ CSW HP:Fine>
Jorpa begins some strange incantations...

*_ CSW HP:Fine>
Jorpa utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'

*_ CSW>
Jorpa begins some strange incantations...

*_ CSW>
A horse of the Rohirrim stops following Shala.
Shala picks up a horse of the Rohirrim's reins, and starts riding him.

*_ CSW>
Shala peers closely at you. Guard your secrets carefully.
Jorpa utters the words 'canduswazz saugai'
A warm feeling runs through your body, you feel better.

*_ CSW>smileYou smile happily.

*_ CSW>
Shala says 'there aint no bn here even'

*_ CSW>sa isOk.

*_ CSW>
Shala says 'is?'

*_ CSW>
Shala begins some strange incantations...

*_ CSW>
Shala utters the word 'fido'

*_ CSW>
Shala leaves west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Jorpa leaves west.

*_ CSW>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: east, south, west.
Malfacion narrates 'anynody care if i koll the dag?'

*_ CSW>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW>nThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

*_ CSW>open MarbleGate That's impossible, I'm afraid.

*_ CSW>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW>quiexam quiver

quiver (used) : 
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow

*( CSW>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW>
Alwëon tells you 'you're safe in there... it's nolocate'

*_ CSW>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*( CSW>tell Alwëon atm i amOk.

*( CSW>
Malfacion narrates 'guess nat, i need the xp'

*( CSW>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW>nThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

*_ CSW>xbackstab x
Backstab whom?

*_ CSW>open MarbleGate That's impossible, I'm afraid.

*_ CSW>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_ CSW>nar ghandi blocks ???Ok.

*_ CSW>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW>sGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
The scalped corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_ CSW>nEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_ CSW>
Shala narrates 'of course'

*_ CSW>
The exit north blurs for a while.

*_ CSW>nYuji narrates 'why not?'
The MarbleGate seems to be closed.

*_ CSW>open MarbleGate Ok.

*_ CSW>nAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A metal wall shield rests on the ground.
A scimitar has been left here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
On the ground, there are eight war arrows.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: (south), [west].

!@ CSW>
Alwëon narrates 'almost all bn thieves block :)'

!@ CSW>sEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

*_ CSW>nAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A metal wall shield rests on the ground.
A scimitar has been left here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
There are eight war arrows here.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: (south), [west].

!@ CSW>
An elven acolyte panics, and attempts to flee.
An elven acolyte leaves south.

!@ CSW>
Aquilae narrates 'ghandi is a cleric actually'
Alwëon tells you 'won't last long tho'

!@ CSW>tell Alwëon offOk.

!@ CSW>
Remmy narrates 'what are you sick ?'

!@ CSW>
Kabe narrates 'yeah, why block when you can stab?'

!@ CSW>h/hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

Alwëon tells you 'hehe, yeh it doesn't last long'

Ok.

!@ CSW>
Gabillak narrates 'so they doing it?'

!@ CSW>
Remmy narrates 'so you can block shady '

!@ CSW>
Alwëon narrates 'block shady?'

!@ CSW>
Kabe narrates 'ahh'

!@ CSW>
Alwëon tells you 'come tbad and we trap em :p'

!@ CSW>tell Alwëon he tbad?Ok.

!@ CSW>
Alwëon tells you 'ghandi needs to die! :p'

!@ CSW>tell Alwëon he has my tippedOk.

!@ CSW>
Bëolden narrates 'how to get rid of water at silowall?'
Ajis tells you 'you blocked in or out?'

!@ CSW>
Alwëon tells you 'no but if you come here he will follow most likely'

!@ CSW>
Tuulispask narrates '#2000 drink water :P'

!@ CSW>tell Alwëon he not after me atmOk.

!@ CSW>te Ajis block offOk.

!@ CSW>
Alwëon tells you 'well he may pick up tracks and come this way'

!@ CSW>
Bëolden narrates 'how to get rid of water at silowall?'

!@ CSW>
Gabillak narrates 'he rented'

!@ CSW>
Alwëon tells you 'unless you wanna stay out there :p'

!@ CSW>tell Alwëon come hereOk.

!@ CSW>whoi alweonAlwëon tells you 'aman?'
Alwëon is an Elf.
Is playing.

!@ CSW>
Malfacion narrates 'i neem cash and supplies'

!@ CSW>
Usha narrates 'if all i have is mage/cleric spells and climb swim ride and
firstaid and i train off all of them and retire .... will they all be gone in
15 days? ( i dont want to reroll )'

!@ CSW>tell Alwëon nodOk.

!@ CSW>close MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW>
Ajis tells you 'me jaspers atm'

!@ CSW>lAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A metal wall shield rests on the ground.
A scimitar has been left here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
You see eight war arrows on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.

!@ CSW>
Alwëon tells you 'well there's nowhere to kill him there.. he is safe in
eregion in summer'

!@ CSW>
Vaya narrates 'u will lose so many pracs your char will become uselss'

!@ CSW>get all.arrowYou get a war arrow.
You get a war arrow.
You get a war arrow.
You get a war arrow.
You get a war arrow.
You get a war arrow.
You get a war arrow.
You get a war arrow.

!@ CSW>qput all.arrow quiver
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.
A war arrow won't fit in a laced quiver.
A war arrow won't fit in a laced quiver.
A war arrow won't fit in a laced quiver.

!@ CSW>quiexam quiver
quiver (used) : 
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow

!@ CSW>drop arrowYou drop the arrow.

!@ CSW>drop arrowYou drop the arrow.

!@ CSW>drop arrowdrop arrowYou drop the arrow.

!@ CSW>drop arrowYou don't have an arrow.

!@ CSW>
You don't have an arrow.

!@ CSW>
Usha narrates 'you can re pra'

!@ CSW>lAlkarambar
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
A metal wall shield rests on the ground.
A scimitar has been left here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
On the ground, there are three war arrows.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.

!@ CSW>
The Cubicle is opened from the other side.
Amanrandil has arrived from the west.
Amanrandil closes the Cubicle.

!@ CSW>
Havish narrates 'wave all, I retire'

!@ CSW>
Vaya narrates 'yes but when u decay u lose practices'
Amanrandil takes his position behind the pedestal and surveys the room.

!@ CSW>
Usha narrates 'i just dont want to wait 30 days'

!@ CSW>sThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'YOU! Strike! You will die before your pihe.'
You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to hit you.
You try to hit Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

!@ CSW Amanrandil:Healthy>
Havish narrates 'so no maxchants for a month :/'

!@ CSW Amanrandil:Healthy>open MarbleGate Ok.
You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to hit you.

!@ CSW Amanrandil:Healthy>
You try to hit Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

!@ CSW Amanrandil:Healthy>1flee
Anarithel narrates 'you dont'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Amanrandil hits your left leg extremely hard.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Amanrandil:Healthy>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!@ CSW HP:Fine Amanrandil:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.
It is raining.

*_' CSW HP:Fine>
Vherian narrates 'u lost pracs when something is trained off?'

*_' CSW HP:Fine>close MarbleGate Ok.

*_' CSW HP:Fine>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_' CSW HP:Fine>
Usha narrates 'THATS THE POI NT, i dont want some pra'

*_' CSW HP:Fine>
Bëolden narrates 'how to get rid of water at silowall? [Massive roots place at
GH]'

*_' CSW HP:Fine>nar damn Amanrandil aggro to me=)Ok.

*_' CSW HP:Fine>sc248/266 hits, 60/60 mana, and 120/123 moves.

*_' CSW HP:Fine>sc248/266 hits, 60/60 mana, and 121/123 moves.

*_' CSW HP:Fine>wPlains by the Road
You see two prickly plants with blue flower heads on the ground.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_' CSW HP:Fine>
Anarithel narrates 'but you keep the pracs'

*_' CSW HP:Fine>eCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_' CSW HP:Fine>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_' CSW HP:Fine>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(' CSW HP:Fine>sGrassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(' CSW HP:Fine>wGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
The scalped corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_' CSW HP:Fine>
A fallow deer leaves west.
A fallow deer leaves west.

*_' CSW HP:Fine>
Anarithel narrates 'but you lose the practice you have put in things'

*_' CSW HP:Fine>nEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_' CSW HP:Fine>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_' CSW HP:Fine>wPlains by the Road
There are two prickly plants with blue flower heads here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_' CSW HP:Fine>crcover ruby

Nothing happens.

*_' CSW HP:Fine>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

**' CSW HP:Fine>wThe Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
The rain has stopped.

**~ CSW HP:Fine>tr/You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a Hobbit coming from the east (done less than 1 hour ago).

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

**~ CSW HP:Fine>eRoad of the Smiths
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.
It starts to rain.

**' CSW HP:Fine>ePlains by the Road
There are two prickly plants with blue flower heads here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_' CSW HP:Fine>eCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_' CSW HP:Fine>
Usha narrates 'but will all of them be gone in 15 days of retirement?'

*_' CSW HP:Fine>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_' CSW HP:Fine>
Vaya narrates 'isnt it like if you have 3 pracs and you decay them then youll
get like 1-2 back'

*_' CSW HP:Fine>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Entrance to an Ancient Temple

*_' CSW HP:Fine>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(' CSW HP:Fine>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_' CSW HP:Fine>hide t/You attempt to hide yourself.

Yland narrates 'christ.......'

You feel bolder.

Usha narrates 'no'

Remmy narrates 'i dont think its like that'

Ok.

*_' CSW>
Malfacion narrates 'chrost sucgs'

*_' CSW>
Ajis tells you 'almost there resting moves'

*_' CSW>
Quinton narrates 'stonedoor key and old wight keys droped fornost'

*_' CSW>
You hear the roar of a ferocious beast in the distance.

*_' CSW>
Aquilae narrates 'sneaker orc oer south of wtop'

*_' CSW>
Malfacion narrates 'fucking chrisbian'

*_' CSW>
Ajis tells you 'ghandi still around?'

*_' CSW>tell Ajis not seenOk.

*_' CSW>
An elven acolyte panics, and attempts to flee.
An elven acolyte leaves west.

*_' CSW>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A phantom terror looms here bathed in shadows of malice.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(' CSW>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_' CSW>h-hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

*_' CSW>
Ajis leaves his hiding place.
Ajis opens the MarbleGate.

*_' CSW>
Ajis leaves north.

*_' CSW>
Alwëon tells you 'he still around aman?'

*_' CSW>
The night has begun.

o_' CSW>
Neol narrates 'there is not enough words to say how stupid you are...youre
stupid!'

o_' CSW>tell Alwëon not seen atmOk.

o_' CSW>
Ajis leaves his hiding place.

o_' CSW>
Ajis lights a lantern.

!_' CSW>
Alwëon tells you 'aha'

!_' CSW>sa cant enterOk.

!_' CSW>
Ajis says 'why?'

!_' CSW>
Malfacion narrates 'christian'

!_' CSW>sa Amanrandil aggro to meOk.

!_' CSW>
Anarithel narrates 'wow i just found out about the teach command'

!_' CSW>
Ajis says 'ya sure?'

!_' CSW>nodYou nod solemnly.

!_' CSW>
Ajis says 'brb'

!_' CSW>
Ajis leaves north.

o_' CSW>h|hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.
Malfacion narrates 'teach me sumthin'

Ok.

o_' CSW>
Kragg narrates 'ffs does posh never rent?'

o_' CSW>
Yland narrates 'I'll tuach you to smut up in a mozute'

o_' CSW>
Neol narrates 'why the fuck you being pregideous'
Shala narrates 'posh will rent when i get my shining from you!'

o_' CSW>
Akela narrates 'were there any blockers with posh?'

o_' CSW>
Neol narrates 'you have something against christian?'

o_' CSW>
Anarithel narrates 'thats abit cheeky yland : )'

o_' CSW>te ajis if u played blackadder and hobbit was after u did u called tragi then???Ok.

o_' CSW>gget all corpse
You can't find anything in the corpse.

o_' CSW>h|hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

o_' CSW>
Neol narrates 'christians*'

o_' CSW>nAlkarambar
A metal wall shield rests on the ground.
A scimitar has been left here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
You see three war arrows on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
Ajis the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: (south), [west].

!@ CSW>
Amanrandil says 'YOA! Strike! You wirl diu befire yoor tive.'
Amanrandil hits your left hand very hard.
You try to hit Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Amanrandil:Healthy>1flee
You flee head over heels.
It is pitch black...
You are in a field.
It is raining.

o_' CSW HP:Fine>h|hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

o_' CSW HP:Fine>
Malfacion narrates 'ya, tzey are so fuckin agnorovt'

o_' CSW HP:Fine>
Yuji narrates 'i dont believe in god.'

o_' CSW HP:Fine>
Ajis tells you 'not sure'

o_' CSW HP:Fine>
Yland narrates 'I'm getting annoyed at tza spam'

o_' CSW HP:Fine>
Farynae narrates 'take it to sing people'

o_' CSW HP:Fine>
Neol narrates 'so keep it to youre fuckign self'

o_' CSW HP:Fine>
Anarithel narrates 'hey hey guys'

o_' CSW HP:Fine>
Kragg narrates 'anyone wanna fight posh?'

o_' CSW HP:Fine>
Malfacion narrates 'don't try to convert ppl'

o_' CSW HP:Fine>
Neol narrates 'not really offense to me (athiest) but really'

o_' CSW HP:Fine>
Yland narrates 'ahh well, back bo the darkie side for me!! *wave*'

o_' CSW HP:Fine>
Neol narrates 'im not trying to convert you im trying to tell you common
sense'

o_' CSW HP:Fine>te ajis *Ghandi the Black Númenórean* yells from the south 'sorry about your friend'Ok.

o_' CSW HP:Fine>
Anarithel narrates 'well you dont have to be christian to be able to respect
their belief'

o_' CSW HP:Fine>te ajis *Ghandi the Black Númenórean* yells from the south 'he needs to stay out of pk areas'Ok.

o_' CSW HP:Fine>
Farynae narrates 'people take the religious conversation to sing'

o_' CSW HP:Fine>hide t-You attempt to hide yourself.

Gabillak narrates 'griand in?'

Malfacion narrates 'keep to yourself chrawtian'

Aquilae narrates 'take that bullshit to sing channel'

Ok.

o_' CSW>
You feel bolder.

o_' CSW>
Kragg narrates 'posh is grasping me=P'

o_' CSW>
Usha narrates 'I HATE SWIMMING'

o_' CSW>
Gabillak narrates 'they blocked w'

o_' CSW>nAlkarambar
A scimitar has been left here.
A long, smooth, steel-tipped lance is lying on the ground.
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
You see three war arrows on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
Ajis the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: (south), [west].

!@ CSW>sIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
It is raining.

o_' CSW>
Gabillak narrates 'they portal in'

o_' CSW>
Akela narrates 'in what?'

o_' CSW>
Gabillak narrates 'vt'

o_' CSW>statDafur narrates 'someone knows what they are talking about ?'

OB: 79%, M_OB: 97%, DB: 61%, PB: 32%, Armour: 5%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 74,281 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 90. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- novoid

o_' CSW>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.

o_' CSW>
A robin leaves west.

o_' CSW>
Lightning starts to show in the sky.

o_" CSW>
Gabillak narrates 'no'

o_" CSW>
Gabillak narrates 'sorry'

o_" CSW>quiexam quiver

quiver (used) : 
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow

o_" CSW>
A robin has arrived from the west.

o_" CSW>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_" CSW>eIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.

o(" CSW>sIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.

o(" CSW>pick tomb/Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

The lock finally yields to your skill.

o(" CSW>open tombOk.

o(" CSW>scout d-You quietly scout downwards...

It is pitch black...
You are inside.

You stop scouting.

o(" CSW>dIt is pitch black...
You are inside.

o@ CSW>nIt is pitch black...
You are inside.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.

o@ CSW>sIt is pitch black...
You are inside.

o@ CSW>close tombYou don't see any tomb here.

o@ CSW>uruncover ruby
You uncover a red ruby.

!@ CSW>lo uThe slab is open.

!@ CSW>close slabOk.

!@ CSW>crcover ruby
You cover a red ruby.

o@ CSW>
Gabillak narrates 'they gone'

o@ CSW>wfwield fang
You stop using a black horn shortbow.
You masterfully wield a nasty orkish fang, ready to defend yourself.

o@ CSW>nIt is pitch black...
You are inside.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.

o@ CSW>b spirit|You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

Gabillak narrates 'patrol there though'

An enslaved elven spirit makes a strange sound, as you place a nasty orkish
fang in its back.
An enslaved elven spirit says 'Prepare to die, Strike!'
An enslaved elven spirit hits your left leg hard and tickles it.

o@ CSW HP:Fine an enslaved elven spirit:Wounded>1flee
You flee head over heels.
It is pitch black...
You are inside.

o@ CSW HP:Fine>nIt is pitch black...
You are inside.
A tormented spirit engulfed in grief and despair advances.

o@ CSW HP:Fine>b spirit/You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

An enslaved elven spirit makes a strange sound but is suddenly very silent, as
you place a nasty orkish fang in its back.
You receive your share of experience.
info to level %XGood job!
Your blood freezes as you hear an enslaved elven spirit's death cry.
An enslaved elven spirit disappears into nothing.

o@ CSW HP:Fine>to level 63680

o@ CSW HP:Fine>sIt is pitch black...
You are inside.

o@ CSW HP:Fine>uThe slab seems to be closed.

o@ CSW HP:Fine>open slab Ok.

o@ CSW HP:Fine>uIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.
The sky cracks and booms, and rain falls on you.
The lightning has stopped.

o(' CSW HP:Fine>close slab You don't see any slab here.

o(' CSW HP:Fine>close slabYou don't see any slab here.

o(' CSW HP:Fine>close tombOk.

o(' CSW HP:Fine>wGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
The scalped corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Dafur the Dwarf is standing here.
Neyr the Half-Elf is here, riding a trained horse.
Ragar the Dwarf is standing here.
Hokus the Elf is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_' CSW HP:Fine>
Hokus begins some strange incantations...

!_' CSW HP:Fine>
Dafur leaves south.
Neyr leaves south riding a trained horse.
Ragar leaves south.
Hokus leaves south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

o_' CSW HP:Fine>
Alwëon narrates 'anyone tbad?'

o_' CSW HP:Fine>
Alwëon narrates 'quick'

o_' CSW HP:Fine>nar whats there?Ok.

o_' CSW HP:Fine>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_' CSW HP:Fine>nAlkarambar
A brass key has been left here.
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A scimitar has been left here.
A long, smooth, steel-tipped lance is lying on the ground.
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A small key made of bronze lies here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
You see three war arrows on the ground.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
Ajis the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: (south), [west].

!@ CSW HP:Fine>sIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
It is raining.

o_' CSW HP:Fine>
Urquan narrates 'anyone in att osses well?'

o_' CSW HP:Fine>
Urquan narrates 'need portkey'

o_' CSW HP:Fine>
Neol narrates 'woohoo! i get age! 1* max mana!'

!_' CSW>
Oops, you've sensed a danger!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.
You strongly pierce *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s right hand and tickle it.

!_' CSW *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* closes the MarbleGate.

!_' CSW *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
You pierce *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s head hard and tickle it.

!_' CSW *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce you.

!_' CSW *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
Kabe narrates 'any priest ~lvl 9 wanna group?'
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* giggles.

!_' CSW *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
You try to pierce *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*, but he parries successfully.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.

!_' CSW *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Fine>shoot *man*Wielding something to shoot with might help...

!_' CSW *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* says 'nice'

!_' CSW *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Fine>1flee
You flee head over heels.
It is pitch black...
You are on a hill.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.

o(' CSW>sIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.

o(' CSW>drdraw bow

You remove a nasty orkish fang.

You masterfully wield a black horn shortbow, ready to defend yourself.

o(' CSW>
Remmy narrates 'any one give str ring for c ring ?'

o(' CSW>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_' CSW>
The rain has stopped.

o_~ CSW>nEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

!_~ CSW>shoot *man*/-shoot *man*\|You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s right leg extremely hard.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* pierces your body and tickles it.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Fine>shoot *man*-\|/shoot *man*-You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s left foot extremely hard.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Fine>|shoot *man*/*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* strongly pierces your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!_~ CSW HP:Fine *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>nsThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>It is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>sIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>nar ghandi amanOk.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
You feel a hidden presence.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>nEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*-\|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit north seems to blur for a while.

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>sIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>nEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west sneaking.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>wPlains by the Road
On the ground, there are two prickly plants with blue flower heads.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves his hiding place.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* sheathes a black runed dagger into a pair of
smooth, black boots.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly draws a black horn shortbow from across
his back.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man**Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east.
Shoot whom?

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>eshoot *man*It is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>
A fallow deer has arrived from the west.
A fallow deer has arrived from the west.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Ajis the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

!_~ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west sneaking.
Something slowly decays into dust.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?
Ajis panics, and attempts to flee.
Ajis leaves east.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Dreschler narrates 'u didnt kill it yet '
Shoot whom?

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>eCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

!_~ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east sneaking.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>eIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A phantom terror looms here bathed in shadows of malice.

o(~ CSW HP:Fine>
Juku narrates 'i just drank a flask full of oil :)'

o(~ CSW HP:Fine>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o%~ CSW HP:Fine>wIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A phantom terror looms here bathed in shadows of malice.

o(~ CSW HP:Fine>sIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.

o(~ CSW HP:Fine>wAlwëon tells you 'wtf... he was just out of shady 3 ticks :p  fast bugger'
It is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

!_~ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west sneaking.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>wRoad of the Smiths
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south riding a pack horse.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>
Kragg narrates 'anyone around wrns?'

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>
Ajis tells you 'where ya go'

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>sIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>sIt is pitch black...
You are in water.
You have found Ajis!

ow~ CSW HP:Fine>
You swim and successfully stay on the water.

ow~ CSW HP:Fine>
Ajis leaves his hiding place.

ow~ CSW HP:Fine>nIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>sIt is pitch black...
You are in water.
Ajis the Half-Elf is standing here.

ow~ CSW HP:Fine>
Ajis leaves east.

ow~ CSW HP:Fine>
Burbles narrates 'how'd it taste?'

ow~ CSW HP:Fine>eRoad of the Smiths
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.
You have found Ajis!

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>
Ajis leaves east sneaking.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*|/Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east riding a pack horse.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>eRoad of the Smiths
Ajis the Half-Elf is here, fighting *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse, fighting Ajis.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*|/Ajis panics, and attempts to flee.
Ajis leaves south.

shoot *man*\|Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south riding a pack horse.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>sIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>sIt is pitch black...
You are in water.
A bass swims here.

ow~ CSW HP:Fine>nshoot *man*Road of the Smiths
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.
You begin to feel thirsty.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves north riding a pack horse.
Shoot whom?

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>s
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>It is pitch black...
You are in water.
A bass swims here.

ow~ CSW HP:Fine>nIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>nIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>wIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>sIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>sRoad of the Smiths
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south riding a pack horse.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>sIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>eIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>wIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>sIt is pitch black...
You are in water.
A salmon swims here.

ow~ CSW HP:Fine>nIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>wIt is pitch black...
You are in water.

ow~ CSW HP:Fine>eIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>eIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>sIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>wIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>ur
You feel bolder.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>uncover ruby

You uncover a red ruby.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>tr pack-You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>e/Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>w\Road of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

shoot *man*|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
Ajis tells you 'where ya go'

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east riding a pack horse.
Shoot whom?

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*-*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

e\*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* pierces your head and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You barely hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s right arm and tickle it.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Fine>shoot *man*|/shoot *man*-\*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves north riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Gabillak narrates 'situ ingrove and vt?'
Shoot whom?

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>n-Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop tracking your victim.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Fine>shoot *man*\shoot *man*|/-You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s head extremely hard.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>ewGrassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine>
Road of the Smiths
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*-Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>eshoot *man*Road of the Smiths
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* strongly pierces your right foot and tickles it.
You barely hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s left leg and tickle it.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>shoot *man*|/-shoot *man*\*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>sRoad of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*/-shoot *man*Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>eshoot *man**Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.
Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>w*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
Road of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* strongly pierces your right leg and tickles it.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>shoot *man*|/-\*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>eRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>w
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man**Ghandi the Black Númenórean* pierces your head very hard.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!*~ CSW HP:Fine *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>/-shoot *man*\|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?
You are thirsty.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>n
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>
Grassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Alanor narrates 'any lowbie mage need some exp?'

!_~ CSW HP:Fine>sshoot *man*Road of the Smiths
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves north riding a pack horse.
Shoot whom?

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>nGrassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

!_~ CSW HP:Fine>sRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>nGrassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine>nGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine>nEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine>uruncover ruby

Nothing happens.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine>sGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine>crcover ruby

You cover a red ruby.
A robin leaves west.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>sIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>sIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine>wIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>eGrassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*/-\shoot *man*|/-\You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter
it.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* pierces your head and tickles it.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>/shoot *man*-\|Schard narrates 'orcs bree?'

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

shoot *man*You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s left foot hard.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves north riding a pack horse.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>nshoot *man*It is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west riding a pack horse.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>nar ghandi hurtJuku narrates 'orcs bree?'
Ok.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>wPlains by the Road
You see two prickly plants with blue flower heads on the ground.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here searching for something, riding a pack
horse.
Exits: east, south, west.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*\|/shoot *man*-\|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* pierces your right hand hard and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

shoot *man*-\*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to shoot him.
A war arrow breaks.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south riding a pack horse.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o_~ CSW HP:Fine>sIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Juku tells you 'where?'

o*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* pierces your left leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
You barely hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s left foot and tickle it.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>|/-shoot *man*\|You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west riding a pack horse.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>Shoot whom?

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o*~ CSW HP:Fine>wshoot *man*It is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

o*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Ajis tells you 'where'

o*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>wIt is pitch black...
You are in water.
It starts to rain.

ow' CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>eIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.
The rain has stopped.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.
You try to hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*, but he parries successfully.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>nar amanOk.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>shoot *man*|/shoot *man*-*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves north riding a pack horse.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

o*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>nIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>sRoad of the Smiths
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

!*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>shoot *man*Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves north riding a pack horse.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>n*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
It is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the west.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

o*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>wIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.
It starts to rain.

o*' CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>eIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.
The rain has stopped.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
The eastern sky blazes red, signalling a new dawn.
You bleed from open wounds.
You are thirsty.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>eCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>skidrink skin

You drink the water.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>clcast 'cure light'

You start to concentrate...

cl-Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>|cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee is lying here, mortally wounded.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>statOB: 79%, M_OB: 97%, DB: 61%, PB: 32%, Armour: 5%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 63,680 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 90. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the left leg.
- noquit

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>fir|You try to bind your wounds.

You successfully bind your wound.

*%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee is lying here, mortally wounded.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Neol narrates 'i love quake!'

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc200/257 hits, 37/60 mana, and 40/121 moves.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>clcast 'cure light'

You start to concentrate...

Kragg narrates 'anyoen wrns?'

cl\|/-\|Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>-cast 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cl/cast 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

You have a sudden lapse of memory... Your spell backfired! You feel drained.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>crcover ruby

Nothing happens.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Entrance to an Ancient Temple

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee is lying here, mortally wounded.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The day has begun.
A drone bee bleeds from open wounds.
A drone bee is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Illvîljä narrates '14 17 16 13 15 16 15, second age, good stats for
battlecleric?'

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sGrassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Entrance to an Ancient Temple

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc225/257 hits, 14/60 mana, and 45/121 moves.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Neol narrates 'in robbers haven near gh ? is there any other secret exit other
than tiny waterfall?'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc226/257 hits, 14/60 mana, and 46/121 moves.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Yuji narrates 'looks like my warmages stats.'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc226/257 hits, 14/60 mana, and 47/121 moves.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Yuji narrates 'cept his suck more.'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Ajis has arrived from the west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Ajis says 'hey'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>tip
Neol narrates 'which is weeds'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Akela narrates 'low str, too high wil/per'
You tip your hat.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc228/257 hits, 16/60 mana, and 50/121 moves.
emote has  228/257 HP, 16/60 MANA, and 50/121 MV.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc229/257 hits, 16/60 mana, and 51/121 moves.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc229/257 hits, 16/60 mana, and 51/121 moves.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cl|cast 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

You have a sudden lapse of memory... Your spell backfired! You feel drained.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>quiexam quiver
quiver (used) : 
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
Ajis says 'damn blocked again'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>nThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Ajis carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open MarbleGate That's impossible, I'm afraid.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Ajis the Half-Elf is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Malfacion narrates 'teach mi stuff'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Illvîljä narrates 'in third age, I'll have 15 base, and at least 17 with str
spell usually.'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Ajis leaves east.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee is lying here, mortally wounded.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>eWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>eThe Sunken Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*~~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>eThin Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>wThe Sunken Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*~~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sPlateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>wPlateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>wEdge of Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>nWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee is lying here, mortally wounded.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sGrassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>nNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee is lying here, mortally wounded.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Akela narrates 'and u need 18 for real weapons :P'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>h-hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Remmy narrates 'thats why you get str skill :P'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Illvîljä narrates 'only if I want to use blacksword...'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Remmy narrates 'spell rather'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Neol narrates 'fuck off'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Kragg narrates 'WROOM DIES'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Alwëon tells you 'hehe, you still playing with him at aman?'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Kragg narrates 'rofl'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>tell Alwëon nodOk.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Shala narrates 'so basically booka hid himself well?'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>tell Alwëon atm he leftOk.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee is lying here, mortally wounded.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Alwëon tells you 'nods'

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Dreschler narrates 'nice'

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>nar hehee sensed ghandi stabOk.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
A fallow deer has arrived from the south.
A fallow deer has arrived from the south.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
A robin has arrived from the west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Grassy Rise Near the Temple

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You swiftly dodge *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce you.
You try to hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*, but he parries successfully.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>shoot *man*/-shoot *man*\|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east riding a pack horse.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wwPlains by the Road
There are two prickly plants with blue flower heads here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Road of the Smiths
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ePlains by the Road
On the ground, there are two prickly plants with blue flower heads.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wThe Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the north.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nar he backOk.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nTreeless Slope
Exits: north, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sThe Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eRoad of the Smiths
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ePlains by the Road
On the ground, there are two prickly plants with blue flower heads.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here searching for something, riding a pack
horse.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>shoot *man*|/-\shoot *man**Ghandi the Black Númenórean* strongly pierces your left foot and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You try to hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*, but he parries successfully.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>/shoot *man*-\You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s head hard.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west riding a pack horse.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wshoot *man*Road of the Smiths
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>-Kragg narrates 'phew.. almost failed some flees there.. wrns is fucking deadly
if trolls hav eparrysplit'

Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east riding a pack horse.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ePlains by the Road
On the ground, there are two prickly plants with blue flower heads.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
Road of the Smiths
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ePlains by the Road
You see two prickly plants with blue flower heads on the ground.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wThe Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eRoad of the Smiths
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Alwëon tells you 'we need to get him into closeable :)'

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ePlains by the Road
There are two prickly plants with blue flower heads here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Kragg narrates 'need bob ssc'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>quiexam quiver

quiver (used) : 
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>shoot *man*/-\shoot *man*|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding
him.

You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s right hand extremely hard and
shatter it.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* pierces your left foot extremely hard.
Your attempt to hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean* fails.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>-shoot *man*\|You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s left foot hard.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>-shoot *man*\*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Nilcrist narrates 'any fang spare bree?'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sGrassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eOn the Plateau
Prickly, white-stemmed plants, with blue flower heads grow in abundance.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nGrassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>nNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eshoot *man*Entrance to an Ancient Temple
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west riding a pack horse.
Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wPlains by the Road
On the ground, there are two prickly plants with blue flower heads.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sRoad of the Smiths
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>shoot *man*\shoot *man*|Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south riding a pack horse.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sshoot *man*Road of the Smiths
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east riding a pack horse.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eRoad of the Smiths
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>shoot *man*Your victim has disappeared!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south riding a pack horse.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sshoot *man*Road of the Smiths
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east riding a pack horse.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eshoot *man*Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>nRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>nRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>nPlains by the Road
On the ground, there are two prickly plants with blue flower heads.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>2nar he wounded =)Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>nar he wounded =)Ok.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wThe Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>nTreeless Slope
Exits: north, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>seThe Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Road of the Smiths
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>ePlains by the Road
On the ground, there are two prickly plants with blue flower heads.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Huron narrates 'learn to swim'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc243/257 hits, 40/60 mana, and 40/121 moves.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Northern Slope of a Grassy Hill

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves his hiding place.
Suddenly *Ghandi the Black Númenórean* stabs you in the back.
That really HURT!
You barely hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s head and tickle it.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>nNo way! You are fighting for your life!

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* sheathes a black runed dagger into a pair of
smooth, black boots.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly draws a black horn shortbow from across
his back.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>shoot *man*/*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.


shoot *man*\|You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s right hand extremely hard.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>shoot *man*-*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.


shoot *man*/You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Bad>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sGrassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sshoot *man*Road of the Smiths
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

**~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>nGrassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>shoot *man*
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>\|shoot *man*/-*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* shoots your body hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Bad>shoot *man*|/-shoot *man*\*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eGrassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eOn the Plateau
Prickly, white-stemmed plants, with blue flower heads grow in abundance.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>shoot *man**Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east sneaking.
Your victim has disappeared!

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
A fallow deer has arrived from the west.
A fallow deer has arrived from the west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eMiddle of Plateau
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>shoot *man*
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west sneaking.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wshoot *man*On the Plateau
Prickly, white-stemmed plants, with blue flower heads grow in abundance.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wGrassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>nGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>nEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>shoot *man*
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south sneaking.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sshoot *man*Grassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south sneaking.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Narbon narrates 'what lang is adunaic?'

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sGrassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>shoot *man*-*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves his hiding place.

shoot *man*You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
You swiftly dodge *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to hit you.
You barely hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s right leg and tickle it.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Bad>-shoot *man*\|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
A fallow deer has arrived from the east.
A fallow deer has arrived from the east.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>shoot *man*Road of the Smiths
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Shoot whom?
A robin leaves south.

**~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>nGrassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>nGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sGrassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>shoot *man*|/shoot *man*-*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to shoot him.
A war arrow breaks.
You barely hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s right arm.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Awful>shoot *man*|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* tries to hit you, but your parry is success
ful.

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Remmy narrates 'furck the half elf is standing here (like we didnt know what
you ment)'
A fallow deer leaves east.
A fallow deer leaves east.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eOn the Plateau
Prickly, white-stemmed plants, with blue flower heads grow in abundance.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You bleed from open wounds.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?
Narbon narrates 'k'

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eMiddle of Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>nEdge of Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sMiddle of Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sRiver Bluff
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>nMiddle of Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wwOn the Plateau
Prickly, white-stemmed plants, with blue flower heads grow in abundance.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
Grassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>eOn the Plateau
Prickly, white-stemmed plants, with blue flower heads grow in abundance.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
A fallow deer leaves west.
A fallow deer leaves west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>nar he awfulOk.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>eMiddle of Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>nEdge of Plateau
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>wGrassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>nNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>eWooded Glade
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*%~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o%~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>use candle *man*You are not holding that item.

o%~ CSW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow>use stone-You attempt to use the power of a pale blue stone.

You feel a surge of healing power flow through you.

o%~ CSW HP:Wounded>wWooded Glade
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*%~ CSW HP:Wounded>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Wounded>clcast 'cure light'

You start to concentrate...

cl|/-\|cl/Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>\cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

You swiftly dodge a drone bee's attempt to hit you.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.
You lightly hit a drone bee's left wing.

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a drone bee:Fine>\cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

1-\|/-\*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a drone bee:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Wooded Glade
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*%~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*%~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>*%~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>*%~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Ajis tells you 'GO TEAM'

*%~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>clcast 'cure light'

You start to concentrate...

You swiftly dodge a drone bee's attempt to hit you.

1|/-\You lightly hit a drone bee's right wing.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a drone bee:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Grassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>1flee
You flee head over heels.
Grassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>wWide Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>clcast 'cure light'

You start to concentrate...

Remmy narrates 'any one tbad give me tell ?'

cl\|/-cl\|Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>-cast 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>cast 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Ajis tells you 'btw did you see what heppened to my gilded?'

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>quiexam quiver
quiver (used) : 
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>eGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>nEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Alwëon narrates 'mortis rip'

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sGrassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.
You bleed from open wounds.

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Mougoo narrates 'nice'

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>statOB: 76%, M_OB: 96%, DB: 61%, PB: 32%, Armour: 5%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 63,678 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 90. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- noquit
- a deep wound at the left arm.
- a deep wound at the left leg (bound up).

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Dreschler narrates 'again haha'

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Narbon narrates 'clap'

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Khunûndrum narrates 'woll done'

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Alwëon narrates 'warlord :p'

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>tr *man*\You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Hokus narrates 'grats'

Dafur narrates 'gratz'

You see some tracks of *a Man* coming from the south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>s
Narbon narrates 'clap'

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Road of the Smiths
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>n/Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s-Road of the Smiths
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n-Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

Schard narrates 'lazy xpers ho!'
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n/Grassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e|On the Plateau
Prickly, white-stemmed plants, with blue flower heads grow in abundance.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s\Atop a Cliff
Exits: north, east.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Alwëon narrates 'thank you'

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e/River Bluff
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e\Peninsula Overlooking the Glanduin
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

Alwëon narrates 'all!'

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n-Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
You see some tracks of *a Man* coming from the south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>shoot *man*|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* shoots your left leg hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.
You swiftly dodge *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to hit you.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Bad>shoot *man*\|shoot *man*/*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sPeninsula Overlooking the Glanduin
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sTreacherous Pathway
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>shoot *man**Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west sneaking.
Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wshoot *man*Road of the Smiths
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>shoot *man**Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves south sneaking.
Shoot whom?

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Shoot whom?

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sRuined Elven Village
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>shoot *man*\*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sAncient Quays on the Glanduin
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nnRuined Elven Village
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Road of the Smiths
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A robin leaves west.

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wRoad of the Smiths
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west sneaking.

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wRoad of the Smiths
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>shoot *man*-*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wRiver Glanduin
A bass swims here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*w~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
A bass has arrived from the south.

*w~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Road of the Smiths
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wRiver Glanduin
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*w~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nRoad of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eGrassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nGrassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>wWide Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>nCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Xayen narrates 'anyone sell me laced?'

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You bleed from open wounds.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Remmy narrates 'p tempus on ?'

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc139/257 hits, 10/60 mana, and 47/121 moves.

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*%~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sWide Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eGrassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You feel bolder.

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eEdge of Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*%~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o%~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eThe Sunken Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

*~~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>fir-You try to bind your wounds.

You successfully bind your wound.

*~~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o%~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*%~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>wWide Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>nCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>hit manshThey aren't here.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cl\cast 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>tr *man*/You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Hmm... It seems there is no sign of *man* here.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sGrassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>wGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>tr *man*/You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

A fallow deer leaves west.
A fallow deer leaves west.

Hmm... It seems there is no sign of *man* here.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sGrassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eOn the Plateau
Prickly, white-stemmed plants, with blue flower heads grow in abundance.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>tr *man*/You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s/Atop a Cliff
Exits: north, east.
Bëolden narrates 'Bye Mume! I Rent!'

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e|River Bluff
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 3 hours ago).

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e-Peninsula Overlooking the Glanduin
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Juku narrates 'bye!'

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s-Treacherous Pathway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w\Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w-Road of the Smiths
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Dinin narrates 'bye'

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w/Road of the Smiths
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

Juku narrates 'ok, bye mume, i rent too'

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n|Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w|Road of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

Hmm... you have lost the track.

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>nRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>nWide Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Khunûndrum narrates 'dor fkl.... zorethihg fgets zsor zy plse onm bnds ap
basaud ig ftxt uoaw *JdnbeJ*'

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Grassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>nEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc166/257 hits, 11/60 mana, and 21/121 moves.

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc166/257 hits, 11/60 mana, and 21/121 moves.

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc166/257 hits, 11/60 mana, and 22/121 moves.

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>eWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*%~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc167/257 hits, 12/60 mana, and 21/121 moves.

*%~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>clcast 'cure light'

You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*%~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>eWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*%~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Filas narrates 'any group xping or smobbing need cleric?'

*%~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o%~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
A giant earth beetle has arrived from the east.

o%~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Juku narrates 'The innkeeper tells you 'It will cost you 2 gold coins, 1
silver penny, and 16 copper pennies per day.''

o%~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Tarram narrates 'any1 enchant on arda?'

o%~ CSW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>wWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Juku narrates 'it's robbing'

*%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Slow>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Nilcrist narrates 'what weapons are good to stab with?'

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Dreschler narrates 'thats nothing'

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>nThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>open MarbleGate Ok.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nAlkarambar
A brass key has been left here.
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A scimitar has been left here.
A long, smooth, steel-tipped lance is lying on the ground.
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A small key made of bronze lies here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
There are three war arrows here.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: (south), [west].

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close MarbleGate Khunûndrum narrates 'mteel shafved rpenr'

Ok.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc185/257 hits, 8/60 mana, and 31/121 moves.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Khunûndrum narrates 'skeag tipped rpepr'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Remmy narrates 'i should have about 4 gold for rent now '

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>open MarbleGate Ok.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nAlkarambar
A brass key has been left here.
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A scimitar has been left here.
A long, smooth, steel-tipped lance is lying on the ground.
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A small key made of bronze lies here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
On the ground, there are three war arrows.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: (south), [west].

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc188/257 hits, 10/60 mana, and 32/121 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc188/257 hits, 10/60 mana, and 32/121 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Dreschler narrates 'lev'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Shala narrates 'vridush booka smrti tandada necro'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc191/257 hits, 12/60 mana, and 40/121 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc191/257 hits, 12/60 mana, and 40/121 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cl/cast 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc204/257 hits, 3/60 mana, and 43/121 moves.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Shala narrates 'let's trap the fucking scrollwhores shall we?'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>quiexam quiver
quiver (used) : 
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>get arrowYou get a war arrow.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>get arrowYou get a war arrow.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>get arrowYou get a war arrow.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>get arrowYou can't find an arrow.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>get arrowYou can't find an arrow.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>qput all.arrow quiver
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>lAlkarambar
A brass key has been left here.
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A scimitar has been left here.
A long, smooth, steel-tipped lance is lying on the ground.
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A small key made of bronze lies here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Strike               - Alkarambar

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>quiexam quiver
quiver (used) : 
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>statOB: 78%, M_OB: 97%, DB: 11%, PB: 32%, Armour: 5%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 63,678 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 90. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the left leg (bound up).
- novoid
- a deep wound at the left arm (bound up).

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
The Cubicle is opened from the other side.
Amanrandil has arrived from the west.
Amanrandil closes the Cubicle.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Shala narrates 'anyone coming?'

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>stYou stop resting, and stand up.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open MarbleGate Ok.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Amanrandil takes his position behind the pedestal and surveys the room.

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close MarbleGate Ok.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>crcover ruby

Nothing happens.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Oops, you've sensed a danger!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.
You try to hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*, but he parries successfully.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>shoot *man*\*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* giggles.

You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s right hand extremely hard and
shatter it.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>shoot *man*-\|/You swiftly dodge *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce you.

shoot *man*-*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>eWooded Glade
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
A giant earth beetle leaves south.

*%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>It is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Huron narrates 'Barliman tells you 'Hmmm, I've heard of you... You don't
always carry ydaydayda WTF THIS MEAN'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>yell lolOk.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sGrassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Mirzil narrates 'what i have to locate for locate shire wolf pack?'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.
You have found *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*!

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wPlains by the Road
There are two prickly plants with blue flower heads here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eWide Grassy Plain
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* is standing here searching for something.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shoot *man*\|shoot *man*You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter
it.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* pierces your left leg and tickles it.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Bad>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nRoad of the Smiths
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ePlains by the Road
On the ground, there are two prickly plants with blue flower heads.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sRoad of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Remmy narrates 'pack leader i think ?'

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eWide Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nRoad of the Smiths
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ePlains by the Road
You see two prickly plants with blue flower heads on the ground.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Usha narrates 'msrt orc and dread VERY near bree'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Shala narrates 'smrtigroup going w'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Grassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Linwë narrates 'half elf corpse by RtF, anyone want to claim it?'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wWide Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Dreschler narrates 'remmy : NO'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wRoad of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>tr *man*|You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Neol narrates 'nice ! bm raid!'

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s|Road of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e-Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s|Road of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e-Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s|Road of the Smiths
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

Vaya narrates 'they west of bwb?'

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n/Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Shala narrates 'i guess i go east since no good people on to group with :('

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s|Road of the Smiths
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n|Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

Remmy narrates 'i hope so more free shining for me :P'

Neol narrates 'everyone! run for the havens!'
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n-Grassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n\Grassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n/Entrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w/Cracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s|Wide Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w\Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s-Road of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>e/Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s|Road of the Smiths
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>e\Road of the Smiths
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>trYou stop tracking your victim.

**~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>nGrassy Plains at the Cliff Top
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>nGrassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>nEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Darkness descends slowly over the western plains as the sun finally drops
below the horizon.
A drone bee bleeds from open wounds.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>eWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
The Dugorwath has arrived from the east.

*%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
A giant earth beetle has arrived from the east.

*%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>tipYou tip your hat.

*%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>lWooded Glade
A phantom terror looms here bathed in shadows of malice.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.

*%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc232/266 hits, 24/60 mana, and 19/123 moves.

o%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc232/266 hits, 24/60 mana, and 19/123 moves.

o%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
The Dugorwath has arrived from the west.

o%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>wWooded Glade
Exits: east, south, west.

*%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
A robin has arrived from the south.

*%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>wNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>wEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>nThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>open MarbleGate Ok.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>nAlkarambar
A brass key has been left here.
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A scimitar has been left here.
A long, smooth, steel-tipped lance is lying on the ground.
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A small key made of bronze lies here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
A large WARNING SIGN is here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
Exits: (south), [west].

!@ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>sEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>close MarbleGate Ok.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>wCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>sWide Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Halelm narrates 'orcs near bree'

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>nCracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>eEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>eNorthern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
A phantom terror looms here bathed in shadows of malice.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>sGrassy Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>sc
Shala narrates 'surprise surprise'
Dreschler narrates 'at what level can u kill a spirit ?'

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>241/266 hits, 29/60 mana, and 16/123 moves.

*(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>eEdge of Plateau
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow>clcast 'cure light'

You start to concentrate...

The night has begun.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.

o%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

o%~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>wIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee is lying here, incapacitated.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
A phantom terror looms here bathed in shadows of malice.

o(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
A giant earth beetle leaves east.

o(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>nThe MarbleGate seems to be closed.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Halelm narrates 'one dreadful and smrtihalv'

o_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Nilcrist narrates 'orcs bree'

o_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>eIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.

o(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Fero narrates 'w bre 5'

o(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>nIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee is lying here, incapacitated.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A phantom terror looms here bathed in shadows of malice.

o(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Shala narrates 'they are 4 at least'

o(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>eIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee is lying here, incapacitated.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A phantom terror looms here bathed in shadows of malice.

o(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
A drone bee bleeds from open wounds.
A drone bee is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A drone bee bleeds from open wounds.
A drone bee is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a forest.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.

o%~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
The Dugorwath has arrived from the west.

o%~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
Fero narrates 'busy'

o%~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
Illvîljä narrates 'anybody chanting?'

o%~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
Alwëon has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!%~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Alwëon leaves east riding a pack horse.

o%~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The Dugorwath leaves west.

o%~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
A giant earth beetle leaves south.

o%~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>te Alwëon  =)Ok.

o%~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Ajis tells you 'get him yet?'

o%~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Shala narrates 'god it would be so easy to backtrap them in path if only we
had people :('

o%~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The Dugorwath has arrived from the west.

o%~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>tell Ajis noOk.

o%~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee is lying here, incapacitated.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.

o(~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Alwëon tells you ':p  phew finally :p'

o(~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>tell Alwëon come marbleOk.

o_~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee is lying here, incapacitated.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A phantom terror looms here bathed in shadows of malice.

o(~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Alwëon tells you 'gotta rent :('

o_~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Usha narrates 'hwere are they now?'

o_~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>tell Alwëon gimme bobOk.

o_~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Dinin narrates 'anyone helpme go get my corpse'

o_~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee is lying here, mortally wounded.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A phantom terror looms here bathed in shadows of malice.

o(~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Alwëon tells you 'come oie then'

o(~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Aeras narrates 'sounds like a bad tv show...'

o(~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc266/266 hits, 36/60 mana, and 40/123 moves.

o(~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>tell Alwëon im too lowOk.

o(~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Alwëon tells you 'hehe :p'

o_~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Narbon narrates 'lata mume'

o_~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Usha narrates 'i need someone to buff while i unstore on orcs'

o_~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Alwëon tells you 'sec'

o_~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Schard narrates 'rangers all dead'

o_~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.

o_~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Alwëon has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!_~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>tipYou tip your hat.

!_~ CSW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You are now a member of Alwëon's group.

!_~ CSW Mana:Hot>
Alwëon begins some strange incantations...

!_~ CSW Mana:Hot>
Kragg narrates 'anyone gimme 100 gold for wooden ring=?'

!_~ CSW Mana:Hot>
Alwëon utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

!_~ CSW Mana:Hot>
Alwëon giggles.

!_~ CSW Mana:Hot>
Kragg narrates 'i need rentcash!'

!_~ CSW Mana:Hot>sa got arrowsOk.

!_~ CSW Mana:Hot>
Alwëon says 'ghandi around?'

!_~ CSW Mana:Hot>
Alwëon grins evilly.

!_~ CSW Mana:Hot>nodYou nod solemnly.

!_~ CSW Mana:Hot>quiexam quiver
quiver (used) : 
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow

!_~ CSW Mana:Hot>lEntrance to an Ancient Temple
Alwëon the Elf is here, riding a pack horse.

!_~ CSW Mana:Hot>
Alwëon says 'have at it :)'

!_~ CSW Mana:Hot>
Alwëon waves.

!_~ CSW Mana:Hot>
Alwëon leaves south riding a pack horse.
Arda seems to wither as an evil power begins to grow...

o_~ CSW Mana:Hot>eIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A phantom terror looms here bathed in shadows of malice.

o(~ CSW Mana:Burning>
Oops, you've sensed a danger!
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* pierces your body extremely hard.
You try to hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*, but he parries successfully.

!(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge a drone bee's attempt to hit you.

!(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>shoot *man*-\|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* giggles.

You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s right leg hard.

!(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>shoot *man*-*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* pierces your left arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>shoot *man*-\|*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* says 'again!'

You swiftly dodge a drone bee's attempt to hit you.

shoot *man*You shoot *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s head extremely hard.

!(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a drone bee:Healthy>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a drone bee:Healthy>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a drone bee:Healthy>
A drone bee fails to hit you.

o(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a drone bee:Healthy>
You lightly hit a drone bee's leg.

o(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a drone bee:Fine>eNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a drone bee:Fine>1flee
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce you.
You flee head over heels.
It is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

!_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

!_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nar he back*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves his hiding place.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.
Ok.
You barely hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s body and tickle it.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>shoot *man*|/*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>1flee
You flee head over heels.
It is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eIt is pitch black...
You are on a road.

o*~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eIt is pitch black...
You are on a hill.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A phantom terror looms here bathed in shadows of malice.

o(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Usha narrates 'where did they go?'

!(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves his hiding place.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.
You try to hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*, but he parries successfully.

!(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>shoot *man*|shoot *man*/-\*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>shoot *man*Shoot whom?

o(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Shoot whom?

o(~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wIt is pitch black...
You are in a field.

o_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>uruncover ruby

You uncover a red ruby.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves his hiding place.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* pierces your body and tickles it.
You barely hit *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*'s left arm and tickle it.

!_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>eNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!_~ CSW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ghandi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>shoot *man*\|shoot *man*/-\*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghandi the Black Númenórean* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!'

## and off he went.. =( ###
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2004/01/30 23:41, Azazello: 
And i thought i knew everything about crap logs ... and no i didnt read it all - holding the page down was fine enough for me.

2004/01/30 23:48, Haurth: 
damned how booring

2004/01/30 23:48, Gamli: 
I usually page down anyway, i had to resort to moving the scrollbar with the mouse. Possibly the funny bit is the complete lack of anything funny?

2004/01/30 23:54, Andróg:   
Strike,

Editing logs is the key. 300k. That looks almost like one of Secret's logs, but you are not a troll, so... ;P

2004/01/30 23:57, Britney: 
Wow longest stabberlog ive seen so far... and noone even died!!! Or did someone die in the middle of log since i didnt really read it all...

2004/01/31 00:15, Ostoher:   
Oh well that was prolly one of the worst logs I have ever seen

2004/01/31 00:19, Twash: 
Like the most boring log ever made... I don´t see the cool/fun/skill part in it?

2004/01/31 00:29, Seade:   
umm... looong as shit... :)
and ajis died couple of times :D
i found some fun in it....

nar ghandi amanrandilOk.
Finwas tells you 'where?'

Shandalar tells you 'we're on way, leader lost link, so we waiting'

nar im blocked in =(Ok.
Ajis tells you 'how you blocked?'


god damn... tell thats not funny :D

2004/01/31 00:40, Khundin: 
i think drone bee died somewhere in the middle of the log, but im not sure

2004/01/31 00:41, Bagger:   
It was really nice to see how you had a fair fight, and shooting eachother etc, should be on noteables.

2004/01/31 00:45, Gamla: 
Rocking! I can see how this must've been fun!:D

2004/01/31 00:50, Razoor: 
This was....not very good..

2004/01/31 01:20, Aschit: 
I'm a stabber, and *I* say it sucks too!

2004/01/31 01:25, Brastid: 
Damn straight Ghandi, kick those newbies' asses!

Does it count if I skimmed throught the bulk of it?

2004/01/31 02:51, Eomir:   
Well, I actually read about the first 1/4 of it, and thats only cause mume is currently down! Ajis, your a fool. Hope you enjoyed the XP loss. Srike, don't post logs that have no point! No one died except a rather idiotic puke. And its a shame you didn't die just for posting this log!

2004/01/31 04:24, Hyroon: 
*snore* that was the worst log i have ever seen....

2004/01/31 05:04, Strike: 
:) know its uaeless xrap but i it was just fan for me ( i ment this fight ). If u dont feel it was nuthing, dont read it =).. BUT SOMEDAY STRIKE WILL STRIKE AGIAN

2004/01/31 07:36, Mazza:   
This is something that happens day in, day out - not sure why one would want to log it! The only thing it showed was that you were bloody lucky not to die to a wounded bn scout - why post that to show your own inadequacies? ;)

2004/01/31 07:48, Sogard:   
Thank god I drank before reading this log.. wasn't as much fo a waste of time then.. :P

2004/01/31 08:38, Gena:   
erm... mmmm
Ghandi didnt die, u didnt die... just some usual fighting... crap

one intresting thing - at begin u used brd and at the end fang..

2004/01/31 09:15, Tankist:    -Tempus- 
123 max moves? Im sure you like my arachina;)

2004/01/31 13:14, Devastator: 
Boring.

2004/01/31 17:17, Tendor: 
Oh god. As I was skimming thru this thing, I was expecting to see Ghandi RIP horribly to 4..5 pukes + you in the end (or fail a flee on bad whilse you were spamming shoot). Ugh, but no. Noone died :/ And you suck :) I mean, you ate a stab plus you sensed *two* more stabs. All you did was spam shoot. Ugh. You ever heard of reveal/search ? Ugh. Bye.

2004/01/31 17:42, Manaja:   
Edit them


2004/01/31 21:45, Letholes:   
OMG i thought if i read through all the spam something would eventually happen!!! all that pretty much happened was you sensed stabs and he took your arrows

2004/02/01 03:08, Dûnir:   
II WANT T TO SLEEP BUT I CANNTNTOT! ://////////

2004/02/01 10:15, Conspiracy:   
Humm, thank god you didn´t kill Ghandi in the end. You would not desirve it.

2004/02/08 06:02, Skid:   
horrible editing on this.. and shitty ending

2004/07/07 10:20, Marillion: 
I even read this retards entire log ffs:)

2008/05/08 00:34, Bhim:edited 2x   
Mmmm Cookies!


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back