Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Strikes new log.. (Strike)comments   back
(4679 hits. Posted 2004/02/01)
## mayby ppl you like this log better from Strike ##


Bend in the Road
*a grim Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

** CW>kill *man* 
You lightly pierce *a grim Man*'s right hand and tickle it.

** CW *a grim Man*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *a grim Man*'s attempt to pierce you.

** CW *a grim Man*:Fine>
*a grim Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

** CW *a grim Man*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *a grim Man*'s attempt to pierce you.
You lightly pierce *a grim Man*'s body and tickle it.

** CW *a grim Man*:Fine>tell Gamahim e

Gamahim has arrived from the W E S T.

** CW *a grim Man*:Fine>
You try to pierce *a grim Man*, but he parries successfully.

** CW *a grim Man*:Fine>Ok.

** CW *a grim Man*:Fine>
*a grim Man* -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

** CW *a grim Man*:Fine>
Gamahim -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

** CW *a grim Man*:Fine>
You lightly pierce *a grim Man*'s right arm and tickle it.

** CW *a grim Man*:Fine>
*a grim Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a grim Man* leaves > W E S T < riding a pack horse.

** CW>
Gamahim leaves > W E S T <.
You follow Gamahim.
A Track in a Clear Forest
A brigand, looking at your nice purse, is sneaking here.
*a grim Man* is here, riding a pack horse.

** CW>w

Gamahim -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

** CW>kill *man* 

*a grim Man* leaves > W E S T < riding a pack horse.
Quiet Woods
A porcupine is waddling around here, its tail full of sharp quills.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
*a grim Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f CW>Gamahim has arrived from the E A S T.
You lightly pierce *a grim Man*'s right foot and tickle it.

*f CW *a grim Man*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *a grim Man*'s attempt to pierce you.

*f CW *a grim Man*:Fine>kill *man* 
You're already fighting!

*f CW *a grim Man*:Fine>
You lightly pierce *a grim Man*'s right arm and tickle it.

*f CW *a grim Man*:Fine>
Hobb narrates 'what can i get for 5 gold coins?'
*a grim Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a grim Man* leaves > S O U T H < riding a pack horse.

*f CW>
Gamahim leaves > S O U T H <.
You follow Gamahim.
Hollin Road
*a grim Man* is here, riding a pack horse.

*a grim Man* leaves > E A S T < riding a pack horse.

** CW>kill *man* 
They aren't here.

** CW>
Gamahim leaves > E A S T <.
You follow Gamahim.
Hollin Road

** CW>
*a grim Man* has arrived from the E A S T riding a pack horse.

** CW>kill *man* 

Etha narrates 'a hug.'

*a grim Man* leaves > W E S T < riding a pack horse.

** CW>Gamahim leaves > E A S T <.
You follow Gamahim.
Hollin Road
They aren't here.

** CW>
Gamahim leaves > W E S T <.
You follow Gamahim.
Hollin Road

** CW>
Gamahim leaves > W E S T <.
You follow Gamahim.
Hollin Road

** CW>
Beverly narrates 'spells i believe'

** CW>
Hobb narrates 'snicker'

** CW>
Kits narrates 'all armourers and weaponsmiths are broke anyway'

** CW>
Gamahim makes a discreet gesture, pointing at *a grim Man*'s hiding place.

** CW>
Gamahim reports:   249/249 hits     25/106 mana     44/128 moves

** CW>
Celint narrates 'a waterskin probably hobb'

** CW>
Elóril narrates 'A stip!'

** CW>
Beverly narrates 'unless those were reduced as well'
Gamahim -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

** CW>

*a grim Man* leaves > W E S T < sneaking.

** CW>
Gamahim leaves > W E S T <.
You follow Gamahim.
Bend in Hollin Road

** CW>r
reveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

** CW>r
reveal quick
You begin to search...
Gamahim makes a discreet gesture, pointing at *a grim Man*'s hiding place.

You didn't find anyone.

** CW>kill *man* 

** CW>

*a grim Man* leaves > N O R T H < sneaking.

** CW>They aren't here.

** CW>
Hobb narrates 'come on! 5 whole gold coins!'

** CW>n
Quiet Woods
A cute rabbit is here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f CW>
Gamahim has arrived from the S O U T H.

*f CW>s
n
Bend in Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

** CW>
Quiet Woods
A cute rabbit is here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Gamahim the Dwarf is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f CW>
Gamahim leaves > S O U T H <.
You follow Gamahim.
Bend in Hollin Road

** CW>w
Hollin Road
A mean looking robber is here, demanding money from you.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

** CW>e

A robber tries to sneak behind you!

** CW>
Hollin Road
*a grim Man* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

** CW>
Gamahim has arrived from the N O R T H.

** CW>
Gamahim approaches *a grim Man*, trying to smite him.

** CW>kill *man* 
You pierce *a grim Man*'s head hard.

** CW *a grim Man*:Hurt Gamahim:Fine>
*a grim Man* tries to pierce Gamahim, but he parries successfully.

** CW *a grim Man*:Hurt Gamahim:Fine>
*a grim Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a grim Man* leaves > E A S T <.

** CW>e
Streambed of the Sirannon
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ CW>w
Hollin Road
Gamahim the Dwarf is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

** CW>
*a grim Man* has arrived from the N O R T H.

** CW>kill *man* 
kill *man* 
*a grim Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
You swiftly dodge *a grim Man*'s attempt to pierce you.

** CW *a grim Man*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

** CW *a grim Man*:Fine>
*a grim Man* -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

** CW *a grim Man*:Fine>
Hobb narrates 'i'm not talking 19 silver and 99 copper pieces here, 5 whole
gold coins!'
You try to pierce *a grim Man*, but he parries successfully.

** CW *a grim Man*:Fine>
*a grim Man* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*a grim Man* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!

** CW HP:Fine *a grim Man*:Fine>
*a grim Man* -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

** CW HP:Fine *a grim Man*:Fine>
Gamahim smites *a grim Man*'s body.

** CW HP:Fine *a grim Man*:Fine>
*a grim Man* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*a grim Man* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!

** CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Fine>
*a grim Man* -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

** CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Fine>
Gamahim giggles.
*a grim Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

** CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Fine>
*a grim Man* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*a grim Man* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!

** CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Fine>
*a grim Man* -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

** CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Fine>
Gamahim strongly smites *a grim Man*'s left leg.

** CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Fine>1

You lightly pierce *a grim Man*'s right foot and tickle it.

** CW HP:Hurt *a grim Man*:Fine>flee
Gamahim -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-
You flee head over heels.
Bend in Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

** CW HP:Hurt>
The earth trembles and shivers.

** CW HP:Hurt>
Celint narrates 'hold out for at least 2 waterskins!'
A moderate tremor shakes the ground.

** CW HP:Hurt>s
*a grim Man* has arrived from the S O U T H.
Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

** CW HP:Hurt>kill *man* 
They aren't here.

** CW HP:Hurt>n

*a grim Man* has arrived from the N O R T H.

** CW HP:Hurt>kill *man* 
Bend in Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

** CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

** CW HP:Hurt>s
Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

** CW HP:Hurt>kill *man* 
They aren't here.

** CW HP:Hurt>e
Streambed of the Sirannon
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while. <--- now action starts ;)

*~ CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>co

Bamdur narrates 'mmm, anyone give me a fine shirt for my thick metal
breastplate? :P'

*~ CSW HP:Hurt>w
cover lantern
Nothing happens.

*~ CSW HP:Hurt>
*a grim Man* has arrived from the S O U T H.
Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>exa *man* 
backstab *man* 
*a grim Man* has arrived from the E A S T.

*a grim Man* -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-
You see nothing special about him.
*a grim Man* has several bruises.
*a grim Man* seems to have:
       A light wound at the right arm.
*a grim Man* is using: 
<wielded>            a double edged eket (dented)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (brand new)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a pair of soft leather sleeves (used)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (used)
<worn on legs>       a grey pair of pants (used)
<worn on feet>       a pair of soft leather boots (worn out)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn as belt>       a black leather belt
<worn on belt>       a set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       a water skin

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*a grim Man* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*a grim Man* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the
impact.
You try to pierce *a grim Man*, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *a grim Man*'s attempt to pierce you.

** CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a grim Man*:Hurt>
*a grim Man* -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

** CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *a grim Man*:Hurt>1
flee
You flee head over heels.
Lonely Hill
Exits: north, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Gamahim narrates 'armour down, i go regen'

*( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Lhun narrates 'anyone spare anything? died not my fault'

*( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s

Kelen narrates 'you might get a wave form him for that too!'

*( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Ford in the Sirannon
Clusters of slender stems and tall leaves thrive in the mud and shallows.
A heron is stalking the area, looking for fish.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*% CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>shoot *man* 
Bamdur narrates 'or maybe ainurs could reimburse me'
Shoot whom?

*% CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Lonely Hill
*a grim Man* is standing here searching for tracks.
Exits: north, south, west.

*( CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>backstab *man* 
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*a grim Man* makes a strange sound, as you place a nasty orkish fang in his
back.
*a grim Man* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

*( CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *a grim Man*:Dying>
You pierce *a grim Man*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fallen the Black Númenórean*'s death cry.
*Fallen the Black Númenórean* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Fallen the Black Númenórean*.

*( CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>g
get all corpse
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!

*( CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

*( CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Ilus narrates 'anyone max chanting ?'

*( CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>nar fallen rips
Ok.

*( CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>cor
exam corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a water skin
a set of lock picks
a black leather belt
a black leather belt
a double edged eket (dented)
a forest green cloak (used)
a bejewelled shield (brand new)
a pair of soft leather sleeves (used)
a thin pair of leather gloves (used)
a pair of soft leather boots (worn out)
a grey pair of pants (used)
a plain hood (brand new)
a plain shirt (brand new)
a red ruby
a wooden pipe
a lantern
a flask of orkish draught
a very rusty key

*( CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Oops, you've sensed a danger! <--------- hmmmmmmmmmm
You swiftly dodge *Morholt the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce you.
You try to pierce *Morholt the Black Númenórean*, but he parries successfully.

*( CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Morholt the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
#   $suka is now set to {Dagor} [local]
Dagor tells you 'NICE'

*( CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Morholt the Black Númenórean*:Fine>1
flee
You flee head over heels.
Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
Hollin Road
A mean looking robber is here, demanding money from you.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
*Morholt the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the S O U T H.
Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Gamahim narrates 'damn! :P'

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>backstab *man* 
Backstab whom?

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
Hollin Road
A mean looking robber is here, demanding money from you.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Morholt the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the W E S T.

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>backstab *man* 
*Morholt the Black Númenórean* tries to sneak behind you!
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

A robber tries to sneak behind *Morholt the Black Númenórean*...

*Morholt the Black Númenórean* leaves > E A S T <.
Your victim has disappeared!

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Morholt the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the E A S T.

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Morholt the Black Númenórean* tries to sneak behind you!

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s

A robber tries to sneak behind *Morholt the Black Númenórean*...

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
#   $suka is now set to {Gamahim} [local]
Gamahim tells you 'hea ajastus mul :P'

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
backstab *man* 
Hollin Road
A mean looking robber is here, demanding money from you.
*Morholt the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

*Morholt the Black Númenórean* leaves > S O U T H <.

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>Backstab whom?

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
backstab *man* 
Hollin Road
*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse. <---- hmm theres a more :S
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
Your victim has disappeared!

*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* leaves > W E S T < riding a pack horse.

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n

*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the W E S T riding a pack horse.

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Hollin Road
A mean looking robber is here, demanding money from you.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Dagor narrates 'anyone able to lead willow?'

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the S O U T H riding a pack
horse.

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
Quiet Woods
Exits: north, south, west.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
Quiet Woods
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
Quiet Woods
Exits: north, south, west.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
Quiet Woods
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
#   $suka is now set to {Gamahim} [local]
Gamahim tells you 'loadis midagi?'

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You begin to feel thirsty.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
A fallow deer leaves > S O U T H <.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the S O U T H riding a pack
horse.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>tell Gamahim neid rohkem
s
Ok.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Quiet Woods
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, south, west.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the N O R T H riding a pack
horse.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
Quiet Woods
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: north, east, south.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
Quiet Woods
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
Exits: east, south.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
#   $suka is now set to {Gamahim} [local]
Gamahim tells you 'istun siin paari ruumi vest ...regen...'

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
Quiet Woods
Exits: east, south, west.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
A fallow deer has arrived from the E A S T.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
Quiet Woods
A porcupine is waddling around here, its tail full of sharp quills.
*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* is here searching for tracks, riding a pack
horse.
horse.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>backstab *man* 
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

Your victim has disappeared!

*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* leaves > W E S T < riding a pack horse.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
A porcupine leaves > E A S T <.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
Zitter narrates 'I remember when it was a rare skill to even know walking
directions to willow.'
Quiet Woods
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
*Morholt the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>backstab *man* 
*Morholt the Black Númenórean* says 'bob'
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*Morholt the Black Númenórean* is now a group member.

*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

A fallow deer leaves > E A S T <.

#   $suka is now set to {|Gamahim} [local]
Gamahim tells you 'teen aman kiire regeni'

*Morholt the Black Númenórean* makes a strange sound, as you place a nasty
orkish fang in his back.
*Morholt the Black Númenórean* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not
aided.
*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* utters the words == BREATH OF BRISKNESS ==

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Morholt the Black Númenórean*:Dying>

*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* leaves > E A S T < riding a pack horse.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Morholt the Black Númenórean*:Dying>
*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the E A S T riding a pack horse.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Morholt the Black Númenórean*:Dying>1

You pierce *Morholt the Black Númenórean*'s body extremely hard and shatter
it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Morholt the Black Númenórean*'s death cry.
*Morholt the Black Númenórean* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>flee
You flee head over heels.
Quiet Woods
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, south, west.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e

Quiet Woods
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: north, east, south.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
Quiet Woods
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, south, west.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
Quiet Woods
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, south, west.
It looks like *Sachurin the Black Númenórean* ! ! ! F O U N D S    Y O U !!!
*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
#   $suka is now set to {Gamahim} [local]
Gamahim tells you 'ei ole eritie huvitav võidelda low mana moves'

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>g

A fallow deer has arrived from the S O U T H.

*f CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>get all corpse
*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'gpaqtuio ofags'
You get a shock as *Sachurin the Black Númenórean* grasps at you.
You swiftly dodge *Sachurin the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to slash you.

*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-
You can't find anything in the corpse.

*f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Sachurin the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
You try to pierce *Sachurin the Black Númenórean*, but he parries
You try to pierce *Sachurin the Black Númenórean*, but he parries
successfully.

*f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Sachurin the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>1
flee
You flee head over heels.
Quiet Woods
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
Exits: east, south.

*f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the E A S T riding a pack horse.

*f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>s

*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

*f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
Quiet Woods
Exits: north, east, south.

*f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>s

*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the N O R T H riding a pack
horse.

*f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
Rolling Plains
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, east, south.

*. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the N O R T H riding a pack
horse.

*. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>e

*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* leaves > N O R T H < riding a pack horse.

*. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
*Sachurin the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the N O R T H riding a pack
horse.

*. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
Hollin Road
A mean looking robber is here, demanding money from you.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

** CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
Pappi narrates 'anyone fnost need eket?'

** CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>n
Quiet Woods
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: north, south, west.

*f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>n
Quiet Woods
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>g
get all corpse

You can't find anything in the corpse.

*f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
A cute rabbit has arrived from the S O U T H.

*f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>n

Paisa narrates '*still is for some people..* COUGH*me*cough*'

*f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>w


### and then i got moveless and killed by Sachurin... this was strikes comeback !! ###
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2004/02/01 11:31, Zedar: 
Scouts sure is a class for newbies

2004/02/01 11:37, Tendor: 
*Morholt the Black Númenórean* tries to sneak behind you!
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

A robber tries to sneak behind *Morholt the Black Númenórean*...


Chuckle.

2004/02/01 11:41, Amras:   
Please, don't ever post a log again!

2004/02/01 12:03, Tankist:    -Tempus- 
Lucky stabs.

2004/02/01 12:27, Uimane: 
If Gamahim would'nt wimp out Strike would have lived :)

2004/02/01 12:44, Alfo:   
Once i same-sided Strike for stealing willow crystal!

2004/02/01 12:54, Strike: 
Alfo dont forget u guys did stole my crystal first!!!

2004/02/01 14:43, Gamahim:   
Ah well. about me wimping out.

Notice the line

'Gamahim reports: 249/249 hits 25/106 mana 44/128 moves'

from log. Now after that I spammed around a lot, qbolted a bn once. And the quaked fallen twice. Make a guess how much mana/moves I had. ;) (frozen/weak). I think I never had above 40 mana there, in all that fighting (Strike edited quite some out) anyway, bobbing us nooc-overseer took some mana and then those bns were duplicating like... So, when you narrated Fallen ripped I was sitting near 'darkness' getting some moves, worrying that Morholt would not stab me (aka not resting aka slower regen). If you had given any sign at all (tell/narrate) that you are having problems in the end I would have probably not bothered with armour/shield and simply used the little mana I had regened to bob myself there and see what happens. Btw, I was lacking warsword, so I couldn't bash any of them either...

And later Sachurin&Fallen entered Aman for me (while aman himself was sitting west). I hadn't really regened anything by that time, only had managed to put str/shield/armour on. So, Sachurin managed to kill me inside with his superlink (It looked from my view like - I flee, and by the time I see the lines of where I fled, he had already hit me and started casting...). Fallen ripped before I did though.

After that I ran back, got most of my stuff back (only war mattock was looted), and was regenning some again in Aman. Hadn't even cured any hps yet. (ran from fnost-aman with bad hps). And they entered again... I got out that time. And even though I yelled a lot that Strike is sitting linkdead in Cubicle Sachurin still went through all the trouble of killing the small-mobs front and then fleeing strike east and then killing him from full hps...linkdead. *whine*

2004/02/01 15:16, Doderic: 
Yea yea, sure. But as usual you're all missing the point
In the end, what did Hobb get for his 5 gold? That's what we all want to know.

2004/02/01 15:33, Aschit: 
I hope I get to fight you as bn soon :)

2004/02/01 17:36, Schmidt:   
Very nice job. I don't really like scouts, but two stabs to incap. :-P

2004/02/01 18:00, Gamla: 
Rocking comeback!

2004/02/01 19:56, Rayden:   
Like it was better log when you charged 2 bns in demons, amras?

2004/02/01 21:29, Jones: 
Hmm seems like thieves arent some wuss anymore. Some time ago you could totally ignore them.

2004/02/01 22:10, Biik:   
Only part wort reading:

*Morholt the Black Númenórean* tries to sneak behind you!
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

A robber tries to sneak behind *Morholt the Black Númenórean*...


And yes, never post another log.

2004/09/14 13:48, Morgue: 
cool log..nice stabs..too bad you diddnt get any loot :P

2004/11/08 08:23, Marillion: 
The most retarded thing i've ever seen...
*Morholt the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the W E S T.

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>backstab *man*
*Morholt the Black Númenórean* tries to sneak behind you!
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

A robber tries to sneak behind *Morholt the Black Númenórean*...

*Morholt the Black Númenórean* leaves > E A S T <.
Your victim has disappeared!

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Morholt the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the E A S T.

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Morholt the Black Númenórean* tries to sneak behind you!

** CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s

A robber tries to sneak behind *Morholt the Black Númenórean*...



top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back