Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Slaughter! (powwow movie) (Nazgum)comments   back
(8545 hits. Posted 2004/02/26)
### A whole bunch of us waiting in old wight for some pukes to come!!! ###


Herman Grunts ' be ready

! CSW>

Herman leaves south.

! CSW>

The slab closes quietly.

! CSW>

You hear a *click* in a lock.

! CSW>

You hear a *click* in a lock.

! CSW>

The slab is opened from the other side.
Sedated rumbles: i hope they stupid and fall for it

! CSW>

Forek says bash slab?

! CSW>

Monster stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

! CSW>

The slab closes quietly.

! CSW>

Some close noise can be heard from the south.

! CSW>

Herman narrates 'now'

! CSW>

Veprovice narrates 'come'

! CSW>

Sedated tries to bash the slab.
The slab gave away under the pressure.
Veprovice narrates 'come'

! CSW>

Forek leaves south.
A hungry warg leaves south.
Lokomotiva narrates 'come'
Matkurja narrates 'come'
Terash leaves south.
A hungry warg leaves south.

! CSW>
oe
s
open exit
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

! CSW>
w
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
*Alf the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
*a Man* is standing here (shrouded).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here (shrouded).
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Puzzle the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Forek is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Terash is standing here (shrouded).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, west.

! CSW>
Terash begins some strange incantations...
*Alf the Half-Elf* leaves west.
*a Man* leaves west.
A pack horse leaves west.
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* leaves west.
A pony leaves west.
You hear some very close noise from the west.
Crypts of a Citadel
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
A pair of high boots are on the ground.
There are four spiked heads here.
A thin pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
A beheaded corpse is lying on the ground.
A beheaded corpse is lying on the ground.
A beheaded corpse is lying on the ground.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Veprovice the Troll is here, fighting *Ringmir the Half-Elf*.
Matkurja the Troll is standing here.
*Zubr the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Tragdor the Dwarf* is here, fighting Herman (glowing).
*a Man* is here, fighting Herman.
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Veprovice.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Veprovice.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Lokomotiva the Troll is here, fighting *Ringmir the
 Half-Elf*.
Herman the Troll is here, fighting *Tragdor the Dwarf*.
*Alf the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*a Man* is standing here (shrouded).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here (shrouded).
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, [south].
*Neyr the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Neyr the Half-Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Veprovice shiver in pain.
Veprovice panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW>
l s

Matkurja tries to pound *Tragdor the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
Lokomotiva panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW>
Terash has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
Herman panics, and attempts to flee.
Herman leaves east.

Terash begins some strange incantations...
You hear some very close noise from the east.
Veprovice avoids being bashed by *Ringmir the Half-Elf* who loses his balance.
The cryptdoor is closed.
Veprovice panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW>
close cryptdoor

*Neyr the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Alf the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW>
close cryptdoor
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* strongly cleaves Veprovice's right leg and tickles it.
It's already closed!
Monster has arrived from the east.
Sedated has arrived from the east.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* slashes Matkurja's left foot extremely hard.
Lokomotiva panics, and attempts to flee.
Lokomotiva leaves east.

! CSW>
kill *elf*
Puzzle has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!
Sedated hits *Zubr the Dwarf*'s right foot very hard and tickles it.

! CSW>

! CSW>
Forek has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Dedlee has arrived from the east.
Magielukas has arrived from the east.
Gorma has arrived from the east.
Dutip has arrived from the east.
*Zubr the Dwarf* pounds Sedated's left leg extremely hard.
Veprovice panics, and attempts to flee.
Veprovice leaves east.

kill *elf*

! CSW>
*a Man* has suddenly arrived.
A pack horse has suddenly arrived.
*a Man* joins *Zubr the Dwarf*'s fight.

kill *elf*

! CSW>
Dutip intercepts *Ziggin the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* pounds Dutip's head extremely hard and tickles it.
Monster hits *Zubr the Dwarf*'s left leg hard and tickles it.
Puzzle leaves east.
A trained horse leaves east.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Terash utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Terash hits him.
Terash barely slashes *Ringmir the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.
Dutip hits *Ziggin the Dwarf*'s right leg very hard and tickles it.

! CSW>
Terash begins some strange incantations...
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* approaches Matkurja, trying to cleave her.
*a Man* slashes Sedated's right leg extremely hard and tickles it.

! CSW>
Herman has arrived from the east.
Lokomotiva has arrived from the east.
Puzzle has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
Veprovice has arrived from the east.

! CSW>
Herman approaches *Tragdor the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Dedlee hits *Ringmir the Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard.

! CSW>
e

! CSW>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Gorma hits *Eldrid the Rohir Man*'s right arm hard and tickles it.
Magielukas lightly crushes *a Man*'s body and tickles it.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Herman's attempt to hit him.

! CSW>
Lokomotiva hits *Ringmir the Half-Elf*'s left hand extremely hard.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* begins some strange incantations...
*Ziggin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* leaves east.
Sedated hits *Zubr the Dwarf*'s right hand hard and tickles it.

! CSW>
*Neyr the Half-Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
*Neyr the Half-Elf*'s spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

w
kill alf

! CSW>

*Ziggin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* slashes Matkurja's left leg extremely hard and tickles it.

! CSW *a Man*:Fine>
*Ziggin the Dwarf* tries to pound Puzzle, but he manages to keep him at bay.
Puzzle strongly stabs *Ziggin the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.
*a Man* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

*a Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

! CSW *a Man*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
Terash utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Terash hits him.
*Zubr the Dwarf* pounds Sedated's right arm extremely hard and tickles it.

! CSW *a Man*:Fine>
f
Forek smites *Tragdor the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW *a Man*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW *a Man*:Fine>
w
kill alf
You're already fighting!

! CSW *a Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
Exits: north, west.

o CSW>
w
Crypts of a Citadel
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
A pair of high boots are on the ground.
On the ground, there are four spiked heads.
A thin pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
A beheaded corpse is lying on the ground.
A beheaded corpse is lying on the ground.
A beheaded corpse is lying on the ground.
Matkurja the Troll is here, fighting *Tragdor the Dwarf*.
*Zubr the Dwarf* is here, fighting Sedated (glowing).
*Tragdor the Dwarf* is here, fighting Matkurja (glowing).
*a Man* is here, fighting Sedated.
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Terash.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Gorma.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Alf the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*a Man* is standing here (shrouded).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here (shrouded).
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* is here, fighting Matkurja.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Terash is here, fighting *Ringmir the Half-Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Monster the Troll is here, fighting *Zubr the 
Dwarf*.
Sedated the Troll is here, fighting *Zubr the Dwarf*.
Forek is here, fighting *Tragdor the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Dedlee the Troll is here, fighting *Ringmir the Half-Elf*.
Magielukas the Troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Gorma the Troll is here, fighting *Eldrid the Rohir Man*.
Dutip the Troll is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Herman the Troll is here, fighting *Tragdor the Dwarf*.
Lokomotiva the Troll is here, fighting *Ringmir the Half-Elf*.
Puzzle the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *Ziggin the Dwarf*.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Veprovice the Troll is standing here.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Puzzle (glowing).
Exits: east, [south].
Terash avoids being bashed by *Ringmir the Half-Elf* who loses his balance.
Puzzle panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Herman hits *Tragdor the Dwarf*'s right hand hard and tickles it.

! CSW>
kill alf
You approach *Alf the Half-Elf*, trying to pierce him.
Lokomotiva hits *Ringmir the Half-Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
kill alf
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* leaves east.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
You're already fighting!
Terash begins some strange incantations...
You swiftly dodge *Alf the Half-Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.
*Alf the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
close cryptdoor
close cryptdoor
You're already fighting!
*Neyr the Half-Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
Puzzle panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!
*a Man* approaches Terash, trying to slash him.
Monster hits *Zubr the Dwarf*'s body hard and tickles it.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
It's already closed!
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
It's already closed!

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Healthy>

Lokomotiva approaches *Neyr the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.
Puzzle leaves east.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Healthy>

*Neyr the Half-Elf* tries to slash Lokomotiva, but she parries successfully.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Healthy>

Magielukas crushes *a Man*'s body hard.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Healthy>

*Ringmir the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
Gorma hits *Eldrid the Rohir Man*'s right foot extremely hard.
Sedated hits *Zubr the Dwarf*'s right foot very hard and tickles it.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
yell ALF

Terash swiftly dodges *a Man*'s attempt to slash him.
*Alf the Half-Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You pierce *Alf the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
Puzzle has arrived from the east.
Ok.
Terash begins some strange incantations...

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
kill alf

*Dwarnn the Dwarf* lightly cleaves Matkurja's head and tickles it.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
kill alf
You're already fighting!
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...
Lokomotiva hits *Neyr the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
kill alf
You're already fighting!
*Ziggin the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
You swiftly dodge *Ziggin the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.
You pierce *Alf the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>

Puzzle leaves east.
A trained horse leaves east.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
kill alf

*Alf the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alf the Half-Elf* leaves east.

! CSW *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
They aren't here.
*Alf the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Tragdor the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

! CSW *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
f

*Ringmir the Half-Elf* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
Matkurja leaves east.

! CSW *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
w
kill alf
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
Puzzle the Black Numenorean is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Matkurja the Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

! CSW>
Crypts of a Citadel
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
A pair of high boots are on the ground.
You see four spiked heads on the ground.
A thin pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
A beheaded corpse is lying on the ground.
A beheaded corpse is lying on the ground.
A beheaded corpse is lying on the ground.
*Zubr the Dwarf* is here, fighting Sedated (glowing).
*Tragdor the Dwarf* is here, fighting Forek (glowing).
*a Man* is here, fighting Sedated.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Gorma.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a Man* is standing here trying to concentrate (shrouded).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here (shrouded).
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Terash is here, fighting *a Man*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Monster the Troll is here, fighting *Zubr the Dwarf*.
Sedated the Troll is here, fighting *Zubr the Dwarf*.
Forek is here, fighting *Tragdor the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Dedlee the Troll is standing here.
Magielukas the Troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Gorma the Troll is here
, fighting *Eldrid the Rohir Man*.
Dutip the Troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
*a Man* is here, fighting Terash.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Herman the Troll is here, fighting *Tragdor the Dwarf*.
Lokomotiva the Troll is standing here.
Veprovice the Troll is here, fighting *Tragdor the Dwarf*.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Alf the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
Gorma hits *Eldrid the Rohir Man*'s body extremely hard.

! CSW>
kill alf
Lokomotiva approaches *Alf the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Zubr the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

! CSW>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Veprovice panics, and attempts to flee.
Veprovice leaves east.
Sedated hits *Zubr the Dwarf*'s right arm hard and tickles it.

kill alf

! CSW>
Puzzle has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* approaches Monster, trying to cleave him.
*a Man* sends Terash sprawling with a powerful bash.
Herman tries to hit *Tragdor the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
Monster panics, and attempts to flee.

close cryptdoor

! CSW>
Veprovice has arrived from the east.
*a Man* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Alf the Half-Elf* pierces Lokomotiva's body and tickles it.
Lokomotiva strongly hits *Alf the Half-Elf*'s body.

! CSW>
Matkurja has arrived from the east.
*Zubr the Dwarf* intercepts Veprovice's blow.
Veprovice hits *Zubr the Dwarf*'s body hard and tickles it.
Lokomotiva panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

close cryptdoor

! CSW>
Matkurja approaches *Tragdor the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Puzzle leaves east.
A trained horse leaves east.
Monster panics, and attempts to flee.
Monster leaves east.

close cryptdoor

! CSW>
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...

Lokomotiva panics, and attempts to flee.
Lokomotiva leaves east.

! CSW>
kill alf
You try to pierce *Alf the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
Monster has arrived from the east.
You're already fighting!
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* seems to have recovered his senses.
Veprovice leaves east.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
kill alf
close cryptdoor
Lokomotiva has arrived from the east.
Puzzle has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
Veprovice has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!
Monster tries to hit *a Man*, but he parries successfully.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* slashes Forek's body extremely hard.
*Zubr the Dwarf* leaves east.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Zubr the Dwarf* intercepts Veprovice's blow.
Veprovice approaches *Zubr the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
It's already closed!

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
close cryptdoor
*Ziggin the Dwarf* joins *Tragdor the Dwarf*'s fight.
It's already closed!
Veprovice swiftly dodges *Zubr the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound her.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
You're already fighting!

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
You're already fighting!

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!
*a Man* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Alf the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* leaves east.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
kill alf
It's already closed!

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
It's already closed!
Dutip hits *a Man*'s right arm extremely hard.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
kill alf
*Zubr the Dwarf* intercepts Lokomotiva's blow.
Lokomotiva tries to hit *Zubr the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
It's already closed!
*Zubr the Dwarf* intercepts Dedlee's blow.
Dedlee hits *Zubr the Dwarf*'s left foot very hard and tickles it.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
*an Elf* has suddenly arrived.
Herman leaves east.
It's already closed!

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
kill alf
It's already closed!
Sedated panics, and attempts to flee.
Sedated leaves east.
*Alf the Half-Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
kill alf
Dedlee swiftly dodges *a Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave him.
It's already closed!
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Zubr the Dwarf* pounds Veprovice's left foot extremely hard.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
kill alf
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* leaves east.
A pony leaves east.
Puzzle leaves east.
A trained horse leaves east.
Herman has arrived from the east.
You're already fighting!
*Neyr the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Forek panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alf the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
It's already closed!
Magielukas strongly crushes *a Man*'s body and tickles it.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
kill alf
You're already fighting!
Gorma sends *Eldrid the Rohir Man* sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
kill alf
Sedated has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!
*a Man* swiftly dodges Monster's attempt to hit him.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* joins *a Man*'s fight.
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* raises his hand.
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* strongly crushes Magielukas' head and tickles it.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
kill alf
You're already fighting!

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
kill alf
You're already fighting!
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
Terash seems to have recovered his senses.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
Terash begins some strange incantations...
*Neyr the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Zubr the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Lokomotiva's attempt to hit him.
You strongly pierce *Alf the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
kill alf
You're already fighting!
Terash begins some strange incantations...
Lokomotiva leaves east.
Forek panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Zubr the Dwarf* leaves east.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Neyr the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
kill alf
Herman strongly hits *Alf the Half-Elf*'s left leg.
You're already fighting!
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor

Veprovice leaves east.
Sedated hits *a Man*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
Forek leaves east.
*Alf the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alf the Half-Elf* leaves east.
Terash tries to slash *a Man*, but he parries successfully.

! CSW>
close cryptdoor
Terash begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!
*Zubr the Dwarf* pounds Dedlee's left leg very hard and tickles it.

! CSW>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!
Forek has arrived from the east.

! CSW>
It's already closed!
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* cleaves Dedlee's right leg and tickles it.
Magielukas strongly crushes *a Man*'s left arm.

! CSW>
kill alf
close cryptdoor
kill alf
They aren't here.
Dedlee hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.
Monster hits *a Man*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

! CSW>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Neyr the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Manneroth tells you 'hehe we popped rohir tower :)'
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* sends Dedlee sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Man* sends Terash sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CSW>
They aren't here.
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...
Matkurja pounds *Ringmir the Half-Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*Alf the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW>
kill alf
You strongly pierce *Alf the Half-Elf*'s left leg.
*a Man* seems to have recovered his senses.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Fine>
kill alf

*Zubr the Dwarf* intercepts Forek's blow.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alf the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alf the Half-Elf* leaves east.

! CSW>
They aren't here.

! CSW>
kill alf

Magielukas avoids being bashed by *Ringmir the Half-Elf* who loses his balance.

! CSW>
kill alf
*Ziggin the Dwarf* joins *a Man*'s fight.
They aren't here.
*an Elf* utters the words 'gpaqtuio ofags'
Terash looks shocked as *an Elf* grasps at him.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* pounds Magielukas' right foot extremely hard.
*Alf the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW>
You approach *Alf the Half-Elf*, trying to pierce him.
Forek says bash slab?
Puzzle has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Neyr the Half-Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Dedlee shiver in pain.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
kill alf

*Alf the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alf the Half-Elf* leaves east.
Dutip hits *a Man*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.

! CSW>
kill alf
They aren't here.
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* leaves east.
*a Man* lightly slashes Terash's right hand and tickles it.

! CSW>
kill alf
Herman approaches *Neyr the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.
They aren't here.
*a Man* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*a Man* sprays Dedlee with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.
*Zubr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zubr the Dwarf* leaves east.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW>
kill alf
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...
They aren't here.
Herman strongly hits *Neyr the Half-Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.
*Alf the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
Sedated hits *a Man*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Man* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

! CSW>
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
Matkurja waves.
Puzzle leaves east.
A trained horse leaves east.
You strongly pierce *Alf the Half-Elf*'s right foot.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* seems to have recovered his senses.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
close cryptdoor

You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Man*'s death cry.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Man*.
*an Elf* utters the words 'gpaqtuio ofags'
Terash looks shocked as *an Elf* grasps at him.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* leaves east.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
kill alf
Matkurja approaches *Neyr the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!
Dutip approaches *a Man*, trying to hit him.
*Alf the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alf the Half-Elf* leaves east.

! CSW>
close cryptdoor
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
Forek says bash slab?
They aren't here.
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* crushes Dedlee's right leg very hard and tickles it.

! CSW>
close cryptdoor
Forek says bash slab?
It's already closed!
Matkurja pounds *Neyr the Half-Elf*'s body very hard.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* strongly slashes Herman's left hand and tickles it.
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* cleaves Dedlee's right arm hard and tickles it.

! CSW>
kill alf
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* cleaves Dedlee's body extremely hard.

! CSW>
kill alf
They aren't here.
*Alf the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW>
close cryptdoor
kill alf
You approach *Alf the Half-Elf*, trying to pierce him.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
close cryptdoor
kill alf
Puzzle has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!
*an Elf* utters the words 'gpaqtuio ofags'
*Alf the Half-Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You strongly pierce *Alf the Half-Elf*'s right foot.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* leaves east.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
Forek says bash slab?
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Alf the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
kill alf
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
close cryptdoor
kill alf
Herman approaches *an Elf*, trying to hit him.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
You're already fighting!
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
close cryptdoor
You're already fighting!
Monster hits *a Man*'s right hand very hard.
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
kill alf
It's already closed!
*Alf the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alf the Half-Elf* leaves east.

! CSW>
close cryptdoor
kill alf
They aren't here.
Puzzle tries to keep *Zubr the Dwarf* at bay, but fails.
*Zubr the Dwarf* approaches Puzzle, trying to pound him.

! CSW>
close cryptdoor
*Neyr the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!
Dedlee seems to have recovered his senses.
Terash seems to have recovered his senses.
Magielukas sends *Ziggin the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* crushes Dedlee's right arm hard and tickles it.
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* cleaves Dedlee's right hand very hard and tickles it.
*a Man* barely slashes Terash's head and tickles it.

! CSW>
kill alf
Terash begins some strange incantations...
They aren't here.
Herman tries to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.
Dedlee panics, and attempts to flee.
Dedlee leaves east.

! CSW>
close cryptdoor
kill alf
It's already closed!
Dedlee has arrived from the east.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Dutip swiftly dodges *a Man*'s attempt to pierce him.

! CSW>
They aren't here.
*a Man* swiftly dodges Gorma's attempt to hit him.
Terash begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* cleaves Magielukas' left arm extremely hard and tickles it.
Matkurja pounds *an Elf*'s right arm extremely hard.
Lokomotiva has arrived from the east.

! CSW>
kill alf
It's already closed!
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Matkurja panics, and attempts to flee.
Matkurja leaves east.

! CSW>
kill alf
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alf the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
Terash begins some strange incantations...
*Zubr the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You pierce *Zubr the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* has suddenly arrived.
Puzzle panics, and attempts to flee.
Puzzle leaves east.

! CSW *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
kill alf
It's already closed!
*Zubr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zubr the Dwarf* leaves east.
*an Elf* strongly slashes Herman's head and tickles it.
*a Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Magielukas crushes *Ziggin the Dwarf*'s right foot hard and tickles it.

! CSW>
kill alf
*Neyr the Half-Elf* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
Sedated hits *an Elf*'s left leg very hard.
Terash begins some strange incantations...
You approach *Alf the Half-Elf*, trying to pierce him.
*Alf the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves east.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Wounded Forek:Fine>
kill alf
Dedlee approaches *Ringmir the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* leaves east.
You're already fighting!
*Alf the Half-Elf* lightly pierces Forek's right leg and tickles it.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Wounded Forek:Fine>
kill alf
You're already fighting!

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Wounded Forek:Fine>
kill alf
You're already fighting!
Terash begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Wounded Forek:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Alf the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Monster hits *a Man*'s right leg hard and shatters it.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Wounded Forek:Fine>
kill alf
*Neyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
Terash begins some strange incantations...
Sedated approaches *Alf the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.
You're already fighting!
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* leaves east.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Wounded Forek:Fine>
kill alf
You're already fighting!
Matkurja has arrived from the east.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Wounded Forek:Fine>
kill alf
You're already fighting!
Herman leaves east.
You try to pierce *Alf the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.
Lokomotiva hits *Alf the Half-Elf*'s head hard.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves east.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Wounded Forek:Fine>
close cryptdoor
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
You're already fighting!
*Alf the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alf the Half-Elf* leaves east.

! CSW>
kill alf
close cryptdoor
Dedlee hits *Cadderly the Half-Elf*'s right foot extremely hard.
They aren't here.
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* bleeds from open wounds.

! CSW>
Puzzle has arrived from the east.
*Alf the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
Matkurja approaches *Cadderly the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.
*Zubr the Dwarf* intercepts Lokomotiva's blow.
Lokomotiva approaches *Zubr the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*Zubr the Dwarf* intercepts Forek's blow.
Forek approaches *Zubr the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
You approach *Alf the Half-Elf*, trying to pierce him.
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
kill alf
You're already fighting!
*Alf the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alf the Half-Elf* leaves east.

! CSW>
close cryptdoor
kill alf
It's already closed!
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Monster leaves east.

! CSW>
close cryptdoor
kill alf
It's already closed!
Dutip approaches *a Man*, trying to hit him.

! CSW>
They aren't here.
Forek smites *Zubr the Dwarf*'s right hand hard.
*Zubr the Dwarf* pounds Lokomotiva's right leg very hard and tickles it.
Matkurja strongly pounds *Cadderly the Half-Elf*'s body.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Magielukas' left arm extremely hard and tickles it.

! CSW>
close cryptdoor
kill alf
It's already closed!
Magielukas lightly crushes *Ziggin the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CSW>
close cryptdoor
kill alf
They aren't here.
*a Man* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
*Zubr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zubr the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* strongly pierces Dedlee's left hand and tickles it.

! CSW>
close cryptdoor
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
It's already closed!
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* crushes Magielukas' left hand extremely hard and tickles it.
Dutip hits *a Man*'s head extremely hard.
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* leaves east.

! CSW>
kill alf
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
Dedlee approaches *Neyr the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.
Sedated hits *Ringmir the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
They aren't here.
Matkurja panics, and attempts to flee.
Matkurja leaves east.

! CSW>
close cryptdoor
kill alf
Forek panics, and attempts to flee.
It's already closed!
*Ziggin the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

! CSW>
close cryptdoor
kill alf
Puzzle leaves east.
A trained horse leaves east.
They aren't here.
*Alf the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!
*Tragdor the Dwarf* intercepts Lokomotiva's blow.
Lokomotiva tries to hit *Tragdor the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
Gorma tries to hit *Alf the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.
Puzzle has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
Dedlee swiftly dodges *Neyr the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash him.

! CSW>
kill alf
*Alf the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Tragdor the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* pounds Magielukas' left foot extremely hard.

! CSW *Tragdor the Dwarf*:Fine Lokomotiva:Fine>
kill alf
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!
*Alf the Half-Elf* leaves east.

! CSW *Tragdor the Dwarf*:Fine Lokomotiva:Fine>
Herman has arrived from the east.
They aren't here.
Lokomotiva swiftly dodges *Tragdor the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash her.

! CSW *Tragdor the Dwarf*:Fine Lokomotiva:Fine>
kill alf
It's already closed!
*Tragdor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* leaves east.
Matkurja has arrived from the east.
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* leaves east.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* barely slashes Terash's body and tickles it.

! CSW>
close cryptdoor
They aren't here.

! CSW>
kill alf
It's already closed!
*Neyr the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* leaves east.

! CSW>
kill alf
They aren't here.
Herman leaves east.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW>
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges Dedlee's attempt to hit him.
You hear some very close noise from the east.
It's already closed!
Matkurja approaches *Cadderly the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

! CSW>
kill alf
They aren't here.
*Alf the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW>
kill alf
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
*Alf the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
Forek approaches *Alf the Half-Elf*, trying to smite him.
Lokomotiva approaches *Alf the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Bad>
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* tries to bash the cryptdoor.
You're already fighting!
*Alf the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Ziggin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* leaves east.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Bad>
kill alf
Veprovice has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!
Matkurja pounds *Cadderly the Half-Elf*'s left leg very hard.
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* leaves east.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Bad>
kill alf
You're already fighting!
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
Forek smites *Alf the Half-Elf*'s head hard and shatters it.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Bad>
kill alf
*Ziggin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Alf the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Bad>
*Ziggin the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You're already fighting!
Terash seems to have recovered his senses.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Bad>
close cryptdoor
close cryptdoor
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* leaves east.
A warhorse leaves east.
Matkurja leaves east.
You're already fighting!
Terash leaves east.

! CSW *Alf the Half-Elf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
*a Man* leaves east.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* pounds your left leg hard and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Alf the Half-Elf*:Bad>
close cryptdoor
You're already fighting!
You strongly pierce *Alf the Half-Elf*'s left foot and shatter it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Alf the Half-Elf*:Awful>
close cryptdoor
*Alf the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
Terash has arrived from the east.
You're already fighting!
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Alf the Half-Elf*:Awful>
It's already closed!
Veprovice leaves east.
Lokomotiva hits *Alf the Half-Elf*'s right arm hard and shatters it.
*Alf the Half-Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! CSW HP:Fine *Alf the Half-Elf*:Dying>
kill alf
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Fine *Alf the Half-Elf*:Dying>
kill alf
It's already closed!
Terash leaves east.
*a Man* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Alf the Half-Elf*:Dying>
kill alf
*Zubr the Dwarf* intercepts Dedlee's blow.
It's already closed!
*a Man* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Alf the Half-Elf*:Dying>
Veprovice has arrived from the east.
You're already fighting!
You pierce *Alf the Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Alf the Half-Elf*'s death cry.
*Alf the Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
They aren't here.
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* tries to bash the cryptdoor.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
They aren't here.
Forek gets a warm blanket from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Forek gets a wooden pipe from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Forek gets a silvery elven bracelet from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Forek gets an amethyst from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Forek gets a silvery elven bracelet from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Forek gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Forek gets a jewelled ring from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Forek gets a pale blue stone from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Forek gets a bright red amulet from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Forek gets a plain shirt from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Forek gets a mithril circlet from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Forek gets a plain pair of pants from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Forek gets a pair of smooth, black boots from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Forek gets a thin pair of leather gloves from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Forek gets a pair of cotton sleeves from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Forek gets a bejewelled oak staff from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Forek gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Forek gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Forek gets a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Matkurja has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>

Lokomotiva approaches *a Man*, trying to hit him.
*a Man* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
*Zubr the Dwarf* gets a black runed dagger from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
*Zubr the Dwarf* gets a broad silver belt from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
*Zubr the Dwarf* gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
*Zubr the Dwarf* gets a fragrant-smelling bag from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
*Zubr the Dwarf* gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Puzzle begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Cadderly the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Zubr the Dwarf* pounds Dedlee's left arm extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Ziggin the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Man* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
Lokomotiva hits *a Man*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Man*'s death cry.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Man*.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
Forek puts a water skin in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a warm blanket in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a wooden pipe in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a silvery elven bracelet in a leather backpack.
Forek puts an amethyst in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a silvery elven bracelet in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a water skin in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a jewelled ring in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a pale blue stone in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a bright red amulet in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a plain shirt in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a mithril circlet in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a plain pair of pants in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a pair of smooth, black boots in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a thin pair of leather gloves in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a pair of cotton sleeves in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a bejewelled oak staff in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a forest green cloak in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a leather backpack in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks in a leather backpack.
Puzzle begins some strange incantations...
*Zubr the Dwarf* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
f

As Forek greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!

w
kill cadderly

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>

Monster has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>

As *Ziggin the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
Terash has arrived from the east.
Magielukas seems to have recovered his senses.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* pounds your body very hard and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* stops following *Ziggin the Dwarf*.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* now follows *Ringmir the Half-Elf*.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
As Terash greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
Matkurja pounds *Ringmir the Half-Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ringmir the Half-Elf*'s death cry.
*Ringmir the Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
*a Dwarf* fails to cleave Magielukas.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
Puzzle begins some strange incantations...
Herman has arrived from the east.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* approaches Magielukas, trying to slash him.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
Magielukas narrates 'man dead :D'

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
Terash leaves east.
A hungry warg leaves east.
Forek tries to smite *Tragdor the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
Sedated hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

kill cadderly

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
Matkurja leaves east.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* slashes Dutip's left leg and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
Terash has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* leaves east.

w

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
Herman approaches *Cadderly the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.
Terash gets a broadsword from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Terash gets a metal breastplate from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Terash gets a spiked metal helmet from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Terash gets a thin pair of greaves from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Terash gets a pair of iron-shod boots from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Terash gets a thin pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Terash gets a thin pair of vambraces from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Terash gets a shield of Arthedain from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Terash gets a russet cloak from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Terash gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Terash gets a heavy morningstar from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Terash gets a plain leather belt from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Terash gets a belt pouch from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Terash gets a lantern from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Terash gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Terash gets a butcher knife from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Terash gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

kill cadderly

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
Dedlee strongly hits *Cadderly the Half-Elf*'s body.
*a Man* slashes Magielukas' left leg and tickles it.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Veprovice leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Gorma hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Dutip approaches *Cadderly the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* strongly pierces Herman's head and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine>
*Ziggin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*an Elf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

w

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Ziggin the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

kill cadderly

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
Terash leaves east.
A hungry warg leaves east.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* leaves east.

*Neyr the Half-Elf* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
Your head stops stinging.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
You swiftly dodge *Ziggin the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Tragdor the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
kill cadderly
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
Matkurja has arrived from the east.
You're already fighting!
Magielukas strongly crushes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
*Neyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
Crypts of a Citadel
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
A pair of high boots are on the ground.
You see four spiked heads on the ground.
A thin pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A beheaded corpse is lying on the ground.
A beheaded corpse is lying on the ground.
A beheaded corpse is lying on the ground.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Magielukas.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Magielukas the Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Gorma the Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Dutip the Troll is here, fighting *an Elf*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Sedated the Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Forek is here, fighting *Tragdor the Dwarf*.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Dedlee the Troll is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Lokomotiva the Troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* is standing here.
Puzzle the Black Numenorean is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A sturdy p
ack horse is standing here (shrouded).
*a Man* is here, fighting Magielukas.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Monster the Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*an Elf* is here, fighting Dutip.
Herman the Troll is standing here.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Tragdor the Dwarf* is here, fighting Forek (glowing).
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Matkurja the Troll is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
Dedlee hits *an Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
w
Herman leaves east.
Dedlee approaches *Cadderly the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* leaves east.
A pony leaves east.
Matkurja approaches *Cadderly the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

kill cadderly

! CSW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

kill cadderly

! CSW HP:Fine>
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* now follows *Ziggin the Dwarf*.
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* leaves east.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* slashes Forek's body very hard and tickles it.
Sedated hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

kill cadderly

! CSW HP:Fine>
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
Monster hits *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Fine>
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
Dedlee approaches *Cadderly the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Matkurja approaches *Cadderly the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.
Gorma hits *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

kill cadderly

! CSW HP:Fine>
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

kill cadderly
*Neyr the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* leaves east.
Herman has arrived from the east.
Puzzle leaves east.
A trained horse leaves east.
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* leaves east.
A pony leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Dutip approaches *Cadderly the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.
Puzzle has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Lokomotiva hits *a Man*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

! CSW HP:Fine>
kill cadderly
You pierce *Cadderly the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.
*a Man* sends Magielukas sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* barely pierces Dedlee's right hand and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Cadderly the Half-Elf*:Hurt Dedlee:Hurt>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
You're already fighting!
Dutip hits *Cadderly the Half-Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Dedlee hits *Cadderly the Half-Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Cadderly the Half-Elf*:Bad Dedlee:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW HP:Fine *Cadderly the Half-Elf*:Bad Dedlee:Hurt>
kill cadderly
As *Zubr the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
As *Zubr the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
*Zubr the Dwarf* gets a twisted rock fragment from a sable pouch.
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
You're already fighting!
Matkurja pounds *Cadderly the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Cadderly the Half-Elf*:Awful Dedlee:Hurt>
kill cadderly
You're already fighting!
As *Zubr the Dwarf* throws a twisted rock fragment at the cryptdoor, there is an explosion.

! CSW HP:Fine *Cadderly the Half-Elf*:Awful Dedlee:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
Veprovice has arrived from the east.
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CSW HP:Fine *Cadderly the Half-Elf*:Awful Dedlee:Hurt>
kill cadderly
Terash has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
Veprovice approaches *Zubr the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
You're already fighting!
*Zubr the Dwarf* pounds Veprovice's body extremely hard and tickles it.
Sedated hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Cadderly the Half-Elf*:Awful Dedlee:Hurt>
close cryptdoor
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Cadderly the Half-Elf*:Awful Dedlee:Hurt>
close cryptdoor
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Cadderly the Half-Elf*:Awful Dedlee:Hurt>
close cryptdoor
You're already fighting!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
You strongly pierce *Cadderly the Half-Elf*'s left arm and shatter it.
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* is stunned and will probably die soon.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* slashes Forek's right arm extremely hard and tickles it.
Monster tries to hit *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Fine *Cadderly the Half-Elf*:Awful Dedlee:Hurt>
close cryptdoor
You're already fighting!
Forek panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW HP:Fine *Cadderly the Half-Elf*:Awful Dedlee:Hurt>
close cryptdoor
You're already fighting!
Dutip hits *Cadderly the Half-Elf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Cadderly the Half-Elf*'s death cry.
*Cadderly the Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Cadderly the Half-Elf*.

! CSW HP:Fine>
close cryptdoor
Matkurja yells 'loly!!!!!!!!!!'
It's already closed!
*Ziggin the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* leaves east.
A warhorse leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
kill cadderly
Dutip approaches *an Elf*, trying to hit him.
It's already closed!
Dedlee approaches *an Elf*, trying to hit him.
*an Elf* utters the word 'abrawajf'

! CSW HP:Fine>
It's already closed!
As *Tragdor the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
As *Tragdor the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
As *Tragdor the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
*Tragdor the Dwarf* gets a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
Dedlee hits *an Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
Forek panics, and attempts to flee.
Forek leaves east.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Magielukas' body hard and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine>
kill cadderly
As *Tragdor the Dwarf* throws a twisted rock fragment at the cryptdoor, there is an explosion.
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Dedlee approaches *Neyr the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.
It's already closed!
Lokomotiva hits *a Man*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
*Ziggin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Fine>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* pounds your right hand extremely hard and tickles it.
Forek narrates 'reblock'
*Neyr the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* leaves east.
*Zubr the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Veprovice's attempt to hit him.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
ga
They aren't here.
Monster leaves east.
*an Elf* slashes Dedlee's body and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
As Terash greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
You pierce *Ziggin the Dwarf*'s head hard and tickle it.
*Zubr the Dwarf* pounds Veprovice's head extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
Herman narrates 'block'
As *Dwarnn the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
get all all.corpse
You get a thin pair of soft leather trousers from the corpse of the hardened ranger.
You get a pair of high boots from the corpse of the hardened ranger.
You get a hooded brass lantern from the corpse of the hardened ranger.
You get a ring from the corpse of the hardened ranger.
You get a thin pair of soft leather trousers from the corpse of the hardened ranger.
You get a pair of high boots from the corpse of the hardened ranger.
You get a hooded brass lantern from the corpse of the hardened ranger.
You get a ring from the corpse of the hardened ranger.
You get a thin pair of soft leather trousers from the corpse of the hardened ranger.
You get a pair of high boots from the corpse of the hardened ranger.
You get a hooded brass lantern from the corpse of the hardened ranger.
You get a plain leather belt from the corpse of the hardened ranger.
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves east.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!
Puzzle begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* slashes Magielukas' left arm hard and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!
Monster has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!
Magielukas seems to have recovered his senses.
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
*Neyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
Magielukas says 'bitch'
Dedlee hits *Neyr the Half-Elf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!
Dedlee swiftly dodges *Neyr the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash him.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Tragdor the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Gorma's attempt to hit him.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* joins *a Man*'s fight.
It's already closed!
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* pounds Magielukas' body extremely hard.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
f
*Ziggin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Ziggin the Dwarf* intercepts Dutip's blow.
Dutip hits *Ziggin the Dwarf*'s head very hard and tickles it.
Sedated hits *Neyr the Half-Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
Gorma swiftly dodges *Tragdor the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash him.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
Lokomotiva hits *a Man*'s head extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Fine>

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>

Monster leaves east.
Herman narrates 'block'
Lokomotiva narrates 'block'
Puzzle utters the words 'braqt eaaf'

! CSW HP:Fine>

*an Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine>

*Neyr the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Neyr the Half-Elf* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>

The corpse of the hardened ranger slowly decays into dust.
The light of *Ziggin the Dwarf* is becoming faint...
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine>

Matkurja tries to pound *Zubr the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
Dedlee approaches *an Elf*, trying to hit him.
*Zubr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zubr the Dwarf* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
yell BLOCK

*an Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Matkurja approaches *Dwarnn the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves east.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
w
Dutip approaches *Dwarnn the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Ok.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Monster has arrived from the east.
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* cleaves Matkurja's right foot hard and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Veprovice leaves east.
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Puzzle begins some strange incantations...
Monster approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
Magielukas sends *a Man* sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor

Magielukas crushes *a Man*'s head extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!
You strongly pierce *Ziggin the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
f
It's already closed!
*Ziggin the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
w
s
Veprovice has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
Crypts of a Citadel
A longsword is on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
Forek is here, fighting *an Elf*.
*an Elf* is lying here, mortally wounded.
Exits: north, west.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Crypts of a Citadel
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
A pair of high boots are on the ground.
You see four spiked heads on the ground.
A thin pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A beheaded corpse is lying on the ground.
A beheaded corpse is lying on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Magielukas the Troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
Gorma the Troll is here, fighting *Tragdor the Dwarf*.
Dutip the Troll is here, fighting *Dwarnn the Dwarf*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Sedated the Troll is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Dedlee the Troll is standing here.
Lokomotiva the Troll is here, fighting *a Man*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here (shrouded).
*a Man* is here, fighting Magielukas.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Matkurja the Troll is here, fighting *Dwarnn the Dwarf*.
Herman the Troll is standing here.
Puzzle the Black Numenorean is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
[37;
1m*Dwarnn the Dwarf* is here, fighting Matkurja.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Terash is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* is here, fighting Magielukas.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* is here, fighting Gorma (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Monster.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Monster the Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*Zubr the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Veprovice the Troll is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
Veprovice hits *Zubr the Dwarf*'s body hard.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Monster's right foot extremely hard and tickles it.
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* pounds Magielukas' body extremely hard.
Lokomotiva hits *a Man*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.

! CSW HP:Fine>
close cryptdoor
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
The cryptdoor seems to be closed.
Sedated leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
close cryptdoor
Matkurja panics, and attempts to flee.
Matkurja leaves east.

It's already closed!
Monster hits *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

! CSW HP:Fine>
close cryptdoor
close cryptdoor
Herman leaves east.
It's already closed!
Dedlee strongly hits *Tragdor the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
Puzzle utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
close cryptdoor
*Ziggin the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
Matkurja has arrived from the east.
As *Tragdor the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
As *Tragdor the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
As *Tragdor the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
It's already closed!
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the east.
*Zubr the Dwarf* pounds Veprovice's left leg extremely hard.
Gorma tries to hit *Tragdor the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
Matkurja pounds *Tragdor the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
kill *elf*
Monster leaves east.
It's already closed!
*Tragdor the Dwarf* leaves east.
Magielukas panics, and attempts to flee.
Magielukas leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!
Dedlee approaches *Ziggin the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
You strongly pierce *Ziggin the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!
*Zubr the Dwarf* giggles.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
Monster has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!
*Tragdor the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
Sedated has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Fine>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!
Dedlee hits *Ziggin the Dwarf*'s body very hard.
You pierce *Ziggin the Dwarf*'s head hard and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* cleaves Monster's right leg and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
It's already closed!
*Ziggin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!
Dutip strongly hits *Zubr the Dwarf*'s body.
Monster tries to hit *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Zubr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW HP:Fine>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Fine>
Matkurja approaches *Zubr the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* tries to bash the cryptdoor.
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
You approach *Zubr the Dwarf*, trying to pierce him.
*a Man* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Zubr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zubr the Dwarf* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>

Monster leaves east.
Dutip approaches *Dwarnn the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

! CSW HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*

Matkurja giggles.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
You lightly pierce *Dwarnn the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.
Dedlee leaves east.
Terash leaves east.
A hungry warg leaves east.
Gorma leaves east.
Sedated leaves east.
You hear some apparently very close noise from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Fine Dutip:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
Veprovice leaves east.
You're already fighting!
Dutip strongly hits *Dwarnn the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Fine Dutip:Fine>
close cryptdoor

*Eldrid the Rohir Man* pounds Dutip's body extremely hard and tickles it.
Monster has arrived from the east.
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* cleaves Dutip's body extremely hard and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Fine Dutip:Fine>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Fine Dutip:Fine>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Fine Dutip:Fine>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Fine>

*Dwarnn the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine>

Matkurja falls down laughing.

! CSW HP:Fine>

*a Man* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
Terash has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
nar BLOCK

Matkurja pounds *Tragdor the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Ok.
Monster hits *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Lokomotiva leaves east.
Puzzle leaves east.
A trained horse leaves east.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* strongly slashes Matkurja's head and tickles it.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
close cryptdoor
kill *dwarf*
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*

! CSW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Dedlee has arrived from the east.
Magielukas has arrived from the east.
Gorma has arrived from the east.
Sedated has arrived from the east.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* pounds Dutip's right arm extremely hard and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Dutip hits *Eldrid the Rohir Man*'s head extremely hard.

close cryptdoor
kill *dwarf*

! CSW HP:Fine>

*Ziggin the Dwarf* tries to bash the cryptdoor.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Matkurja panics, and attempts to flee.

kill *dwarf*

! CSW HP:Fine>
close cryptdoor

*Dwarnn the Dwarf* tries to bash the cryptdoor.
The cryptdoor gave away under the pressure.
Monster hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

! CSW HP:Fine>
close cryptdoor

! CSW HP:Fine>
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.
Gorma hits *Tragdor the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* leaves east.

close cryptdoor

! CSW HP:Fine>
Gorma approaches *Ziggin the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW HP:Fine>
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

kill *dwarf*

! CSW HP:Fine>
Matkurja approaches *Ziggin the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* tries to bash the cryptdoor.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Matkurja pounds *Ziggin the Dwarf*'s body very hard and tickles it.

kill *dwarf*

! CSW HP:Fine>
Monster approaches *Ziggin the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

close cryptdoor

! CSW HP:Fine>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!
Dutip hits *Eldrid the Rohir Man*'s body extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Fine>

! CSW HP:Fine>
Veprovice has arrived from the east.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Herman has arrived from the east.
Lokomotiva has arrived from the east.
Puzzle has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* pounds Dutip's right arm extremely hard and tickles it.

close cryptdoor

! CSW HP:Fine>
Veprovice approaches *Zubr the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Lokomotiva approaches *Zubr the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Herman approaches *Ziggin the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* pounds Gorma's right foot extremely hard.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
As *Ziggin the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
Dedlee hits *a Man*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Man* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
*Zubr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zubr the Dwarf* leaves east.

close cryptdoor

! CSW HP:Fine>
As Terash greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*Ziggin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

close cryptdoor
kill *dwarf*

! CSW HP:Fine>
Sedated hits *a Man*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Man*'s death cry.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
Veprovice leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* tries to bash the cryptdoor.
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

close cryptdoor
kill *dwarf*
*Zubr the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Lokomotiva's attempt to hit him.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!
*Zubr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zubr the Dwarf* leaves east.
Herman hits *Ziggin the Dwarf*'s left leg hard and tickles it.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* leaves east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
It's already closed!
Dutip approaches *Dwarnn the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

! CSW HP:Fine>
close cryptdoor
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
Herman leaves east.
You pierce *Dwarnn the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.
Veprovice has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Fine Dutip:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Tragdor the Dwarf* leaves east.
Sedated approaches *Dwarnn the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Dutip hits *Dwarnn the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Fine Dutip:Fine>
close cryptdoor
kill *dwarf*
Veprovice leaves east.
It's already closed!
Lokomotiva leaves east.
Puzzle leaves east.
A trained horse leaves east.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Fine Dutip:Fine>
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Fine Dutip:Fine>
close cryptdoor
kill *dwarf*
It's already closed!
Sedated hits *Dwarnn the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Fine Dutip:Fine>
It's already closed!
Matkurja yells 'rocking'

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Fine Dutip:Fine>
close cryptdoor
*Ziggin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* tries to bash the cryptdoor.
The cryptdoor gave away under the pressure.
Dedlee approaches *Eldrid the Rohir Man*, trying to hit him.
That's absurd.
You strongly pierce *Dwarnn the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Fine Dutip:Fine>
close cryptdoor
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Fine Dutip:Fine>
close cryptdoor
That's absurd.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* leaves south.

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Fine Dutip:Fine>
Puzzle has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
You're already fighting!
Dedlee hits *Eldrid the Rohir Man*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Fine Dutip:Fine>
close cryptdoor
kill *dwarf*
That's absurd.
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Fine Dutip:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* cleaves Dutip's left foot hard and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Fine Dutip:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
That's absurd.

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Fine Dutip:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Ziggin the Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* pounds Dedlee's left foot extremely hard.
You pierce *Dwarnn the Dwarf*'s head very hard and tickle it.
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Fine Dutip:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
Veprovice has arrived from the east.
That's absurd.
Monster hits *Dwarnn the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Fine Dutip:Fine>
*Zubr the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You're already fighting!
Herman has arrived from the east.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eldrid the Rohir Man* leaves south.
Sedated hits *Dwarnn the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Hurt Dutip:Fine>
That's absurd.

! CSW HP:Fine *Dwarnn the Dwarf*:Hurt Dutip:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dwarnn the Dwarf* leaves south.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Monster approaches *Tragdor the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
That's absurd.
Magielukas lightly crushes *Tragdor the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine>
That's absurd.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* leaves south.

! CSW HP:Fine>
That's absurd.
Dutip hits *Tragdor the Dwarf*'s left foot hard and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Forek has arrived from the east.
That's absurd.

! CSW HP:Fine>
You pierce *Tragdor the Dwarf*'s right leg very hard and tickle it.
Monster swiftly dodges *Tragdor the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash him.

! CSW HP:Fine *Tragdor the Dwarf*:Hurt Monster:Fine>
You're already fighting!
Sedated narrates 'wow e do'
Lokomotiva has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Tragdor the Dwarf*:Hurt Monster:Fine>
You're already fighting!
Monster panics, and attempts to flee.
Monster leaves south.

! CSW HP:Fine *Tragdor the Dwarf*:Hurt Dutip:Fine>

Sedated hits *Tragdor the Dwarf*'s left leg very hard.

! CSW HP:Fine *Tragdor the Dwarf*:Hurt Dutip:Fine>

*Tragdor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* leaves south.
Veprovice hits *Zubr the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zubr the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Zubr the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

! CSW HP:Fine>
get all.sable all.corpse
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

! CSW HP:Fine>

Monster has suddenly arrived.

! CSW HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
close cryptdoor

Forek gets a fragrant-smelling bag from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Forek gets a broad silver belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Forek gets a black runed dagger from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Forek gets a fragile stone key from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Forek gets a ruby ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Forek gets an icy ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Forek gets a pale blue stone from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Forek gets a necklace from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Forek gets a fine chain mail shirt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Forek gets a blood-encrusted helm from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Forek gets a pair of plate greaves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Forek gets a pair of smooth, black boots from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Forek gets a thin pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Forek gets a fine pair of chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Forek gets a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Forek gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Forek gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Forek gets a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Forek gets an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Forek gets a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

! CSW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
Veprovice gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Veprovice gets a red ruby from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Veprovice gets a fragrant-smelling bag from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Veprovice gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

! CSW HP:Fine>
close cryptdoor
*Tragdor the Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.
That's absurd.

! CSW HP:Fine>
close cryptdoor
Matkurja strongly pounds *Tragdor the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
That's absurd.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Lokomotiva hits *Tragdor the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
That's absurd.
Dedlee hits *Tragdor the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

! CSW HP:Fine>
close cryptdoor
That's absurd.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW HP:Fine>
close cryptdoor
close cryptdoor
That's absurd.

! CSW HP:Fine>
That's absurd.
Forek puts a fragrant-smelling bag in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a broad silver belt in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a black runed dagger in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a fragile stone key in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a ruby ring in a leather backpack.
Forek puts an icy ring in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a pale blue stone in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a necklace in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a fine chain mail shirt in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a blood-encrusted helm in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a pair of plate greaves in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a pair of smooth, black boots in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a thin pair of metal gauntlets in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a fine pair of chain mail sleeves in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a forest green cloak in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks in a leather backpack.
Forek puts a gleaming belt in a leather backpack.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* slashes Matkurja's right leg extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*

*Tragdor the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CSW HP:Fine>

! CSW HP:Fine>
Monster leaves east.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Gorma's attempt to hit him.

close cryptdoor

! CSW HP:Fine>
close cryptdoor

*Ziggin the Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.

close cryptdoor

! CSW HP:Fine>
*Ziggin the Dwarf* leaves south.
Forek bleeds from open wounds.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Matkurja smiles viciously.
Lokomotiva hits *Tragdor the Dwarf*'s body very hard.

close cryptdoor
close cryptdoor

! CSW HP:Fine>
Matkurja pounds *Tragdor the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Fine>
close cryptdoor
That's absurd.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* leaves south.

! CSW HP:Fine>
That's absurd.

! CSW HP:Fine>
close cryptdoor
close cryptdoor
Forek leaves east.
A hungry warg leaves east.
That's absurd.
Sedated leaves south.

! CSW HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
Veprovice leaves east.
That's absurd.

! CSW HP:Fine>
That's absurd.

! CSW HP:Fine>
That's absurd.
Veprovice has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine>
s
Forek has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
That's absurd.

! CSW HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
That's absurd.

! CSW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
Forek leaves south.
A hungry warg leaves south.

! CSW HP:Fine>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Cellar of a Citadel
*Ziggin the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Sedated the Troll is standing here.
Forek is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, *up*.

* CSW HP:Fine>
You lightly pierce *Ziggin the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

* CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
kill *dwarf*
kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
kill *dwarf*
Sedated hits *Ziggin the Dwarf*'s right leg very hard.
You're already fighting!

* CSW HP:Fine *Ziggin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Ziggin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ziggin the Dwarf* leaves up.

* CSW HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*

Sedated slowly turns into stone.

* CSW HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* CSW HP:Fine>
u
They aren't here.

* CSW HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
Ruins of a Citadel
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Ziggin the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*, *down*.

* CSW HP:Fine>
You hear some close noise from below.

kill *dwarf*
Herman narrates 'fuck'
*Tragdor the Dwarf* quietly scouts downwards...
*Tragdor the Dwarf* stops scouting downwards.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

* CSW HP:Fine *Tragdor the Dwarf*:Wounded>
kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*Tragdor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tragdor the Dwarf* leaves east.

* CSW HP:Fine>
*Ziggin the Dwarf* leaves north.
They aren't here.

* CSW HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*

Some apparently very close noise can be heard from below.

* CSW HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* CSW HP:Fine>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from below.
They aren't here.

* CSW HP:Fine>
d
Cellar of a Citadel
Sedated the Troll is standing here.
Forek is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, *up*.

* CSW HP:Fine>
e

Sedated slowly turns into stone.

* CSW HP:Fine>

### hehe so was a whole bunch of equip - i got some more puke receipts to hoard
### and everyone lived happily ever after :)





2004/02/26 01:39, Terash:   
Was some fun nice re eq 2

2004/02/26 01:48, Uber: 
Sedated slowly turns into stone.


stare!

2004/02/26 01:49, Monster: 
Wow, Im in a log, Im so kewl, and IM A MONSTER!!

2004/02/26 01:55, Alf:   
Forek shall burn in stafflooting hell!

2004/02/26 01:59, Forek:   
Hey I was just spamlooting! Talk to the trolls about staves. They too heavy for me to lug around, I guarantee that!

2004/02/26 02:12, Dwarnn: 
woot i bashed cryptdoor!

2004/02/26 02:23, Mägielukas: 
that was a cool fight :D i got my revenge + orante warrhammer, it was a relaxing fight after a day full of death.. but i would have wanted to see tragdor dead too:P no offence:D

2004/02/26 02:34, Zubr: 
Damn prespammed on awful and sneaking w s u :( but got hit all the time and went incap when the door was broke :S, and from now on no more fighting with trolls w/o bashed exits, i was the one who told pukes to block not break cryptdoor, we had 2 breakers!

2004/02/26 02:43, Azazello: 
Puzzle rocked in this log. 2x block on something else, but closed door hehe

2004/02/26 03:01, Tragdor:   
funny how I ran into a lightpost and died on the way to bree (and nazgum took my staff and burned it)

2004/02/26 03:02, Scad: 
Unless i failed to read correctly, puzzle's block survived 2 rocks, then he reblocked twice the still blocked door, then dwarves bashed it...

2004/02/26 03:05, Nazgum: 
ehh i did no such thing :p

2004/02/26 03:06, Nazgum: 
last i checked your name wasn't gray so your staff wasn't 'burned' by me :P

2004/02/26 03:32, Tragdor:   
Nazgum, come on, we all know you took my staff and burned it!

2004/02/26 03:36, Sedated: 
Didnt realize i was in sun,survived 2 burns.But i live:)

2004/02/26 05:58, Sogard:   
Kickass darkies! I only wish I would've beenable to have been there.

2004/02/26 06:35, Blomma:   
Why didnt you kill Tragdor!!?? Nice slaughter tho, and nice bash on cryptdoor by Dwarnn. Too bad I couldnt be there, and even worse if this gonna make the one puke that have been fighting trolls with somewhat even numbers lately stop doing that *pout Zubr*.

2004/02/26 07:57, Puzzle: 
The spam was just too much for me to see if door would get bashed or rocked... So i just tried to blindly re-block (luck is the key).

...
*Ziggin the Dwarf* tries to pound Puzzle, but he manages to keep him at bay.
Puzzle strongly stabs *Ziggin the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

Yeah, i rocked :)

2004/02/26 08:45, Shadrach: 
How nazgum.. err i mean how G A Y ! Which is basically the same thing nazgum = gay. Il even give ye a proof
Theorem: nazgum <=> gay
I. nazgum => gay
This is obviously true.
II. nazgum <= gay
This is also obviously true
VSV

2004/02/26 08:52, Tankist:    -Tempus- 
Yes loot all staves wack and spamloot all breelegends overkillers portaltrappers lamers rekillers hoarders all ALLL!!!

2004/02/26 09:18, Andróg:   
Must have been a pleasure to read/be part of for darkie-lovers.

2004/02/26 10:11, Tankist:    -Tempus- 
It was unable to watch this log as muuvi btw!

2004/02/26 11:26, Morkoth:   
PLEASUREEEEEEEE! ALL DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! TOO BAD TRAGDOR DIDNT DIED!!!!
BEST LOG !!! ALL OVERKILLERS DIEEEE! ALMOST!!!!

2004/02/26 23:48, Uldrak:   
i c u r idiot b/4 i c u r moron morkoth

2004/02/27 01:01, Grunge: 
best part was a delayed emote by forek
'bash slab?' about 3 ticks into battle, but the
ever effective spamlooting on the good stuff :)
and puzzle's blocks
and monster leaving s into sun and re-entering immediately
and and
i dunno :)

2004/02/27 09:32, Teue: 
@Tankist ROFL
Alf a breelegend!???

No use in fighting Trolls.
I quake them once or twice or fireball them on sight.
I am just a bit annoying!
But i don't fight em!

2004/02/27 13:33, Tankist:    -Tempus- 
Well not bree legend maybe but otherz...

2004/02/27 14:39, Vakola: 
NIce shit! Maybe i should start playing troll again or smth. Damn i miss the days full off muming! Curse'd be the RL!


NOT!!!!


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back