Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Visiting Old friend Wight  (Jones)comments   back
(4174 hits. Posted 2004/03/01)
Magiska shrugs indifferently.

say i know what will enter

Magiska says 'sooner or later :)'

say some level 10 puke

say with 3 mercenarys

Magiska giggles.

Archa throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

Magiska nods solemnly.

Archa rumbles : that rulez

Magiska says 'and instadie'

say and then as he diesOk.

Archa rumbles : MERCENARYS!

say he instaquits

say and retires

Sarvekas sluRps: then he kills us :(

Magiska says 'OR.. he tells everyone he was killed by us and 15 pukes

come.....'

Magiska says 'if we're lucky they are like 10 :)'

Magiska says 'or 5'

You nod solemnly.



**** Waiting pukes Archa and Naomi left./-\|/-\|/-\...



Spears has arrived from the west.

![>
Crypts of a Citadel
You see two hooded brass lanterns on the ground.
A longsword is on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
There are two pairs of high boots here.
You see two thin pairs of soft leather trousers on the ground.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
Sarvekas the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Hovno the Cave Troll is standing here.
Magiska the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Spears is standing here.

![>

Spears leaves west.

![>

Magiska giggles.
Spears has arrived from the west.

![>

Magiska nods solemnly.

![>
exa spears
VITTU MA OON SEKSIKAS!

Spears is an adult female Troll.
Spears the Olog-Moi has some small bruises.
Spears the Olog-Moi seems to have:
       A light wound at the body.
Spears the Olog-Moi is using: 
<held>               an exquisite wine glass
<worn on head>       a hard leather cap (worn out)
<worn on body>       a soft leather jerkin (worn out)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     a gold ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a leather pouch
<worn as belt>       a studded leather belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a water skin

![>

Sarvekas sluRps: moi
Spears smiles viciously.
Spears sings: 3 on me :D
say ya ok ?Ok.
Magiska shows his approval by clapping his hands together.
say racesOk.
Spears sings: kasdur nilin and undriel
Spears sings: im fine still

whois undrielUndriel Athlorion, Son of Nimrodel is a level forty-one Silvan Ranger.


          Following the voice of his forefathers...
          Undriel is a proud member of the House of Athlorion.

![>

Spears sings: do elves

whois kasdurKasdur the Wicked Wizard is an Elf.
In a time of war the enemy must die at any cost......


Magiska nods solemnly.

You nod solemnly.

Spears sings: i bet they wont enter tho

Magiska says 'i quickburn'

Spears sings: i tried to fake im low moves... ran like 5 rooms and off road to
reast :)

Hovno says 'wot comming?'

You nod solemnly.

Spears sings: kasdur nilin undriel was on me at oerrock... i bet they wont
enter but we see

Sarvekas sluRps: i bet they call 10 more and then come sit up from wall..

Magiska giggles.

Magiska nods solemnly.

Hovno says 'we have to glow'

Spears sings: owl naomi and artroll left :)

Sarvekas giggles.

Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

Magiska says 'ai'

Magiska says 'noise'

Spears shows her approval by clapping her hands together.

Magiska giggles.

Mochomurka narrates 'be ready'

You nod solemnly.

Sarvekas sluRps: suicide missioooon!

Spears sings: all fol me

Magiska says 'indeed'

Magiska now follows Spears.

You now follow Spears.

Sarvekas wiggles her bottom.

Sarvekas now follows Spears.

Mochomurka narrates 'we will die prolly :P'

Spears narrates 'nods :D'

narr np with that

Sarvekas narrates 'sweeet'

narr thats trolls good for :)

Spears narrates 'shit happens! we take something with us!'

Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

![>
kill *elf*
You hear the sounds of battle very close from the west.
The earth trembles and shivers.

![>
They aren't here.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![>
kill *elf*They aren't here.

![>

*a noble Elf* has arrived from the west.

![>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the west.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the west.
The earth trembles and shivers.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![>
kill *elf*You try to hit *a noble Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ *a noble Elf*:Fine>

Magiska begins some strange incantations...

![ *a noble Elf*:Fine>

Hovno strongly hits *a noble Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.
Sarvekas begins some strange incantations...

kill *elf*![ *a noble Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

![ *a noble Elf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Magiska begins some strange incantations...
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves north.

![>

Hovno approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit her.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the west.
The earth trembles and shivers.

kill *elf*![>
Spears leaves north.
Deep Inside the Crypts
*a noble Elf* is standing here.
You approach *a noble Elf*, trying to hit him.

![ *a noble Elf*:Fine>

Spears closes the slab.
Sarvekas begins some strange incantations...
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* slashes your right arm extremely hard and tickles it.

kill *elf*![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>

Magiska begins some strange incantations...

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>

*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>

Magiska utters the words 'mosailla paieg'

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>
kill *elf*You're already fighting!
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>

Sarvekas begins some strange incantations...
Magiska utters the words 'mosailla paieg'

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>

Magiska begins some strange incantations...
Mochomurka narrates 'DO'

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Fine>
bash *elf*Magiska utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Magiska burns *a noble Elf*.
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.


Magiska begins some strange incantations...


*a noble Elf* opens the slab.
Magiska utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*a noble Elf* slashes your body and tickles it.


Magiska begins some strange incantations...
Spears closes the slab.
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.


Magiska utters the words 'mosailla paieg'


Magiska begins some strange incantations...
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.


Magiska utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Magiska burns *a noble Elf*.


Sarvekas utters the words 'diesilla barh'


Sarvekas tries to pierce *a noble Elf*, but he parries successfully.
Magiska begins some strange incantations...
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.


Sarvekas begins some strange incantations...
*a noble Elf* opens the slab.
Spears closes the slab.
As *a noble Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.


*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.


Spears hits *a noble Elf*'s left arm very hard.
Magiska begins some strange incantations...

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Wounded>

*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Wounded>
cha mood aggOk.
*a noble Elf* lightly slashes your left hand and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Wounded>

*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Wounded>

*a noble Elf* opens the slab.

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Wounded>

Spears closes the slab.

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Wounded>

Sarvekas utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*a noble Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Sarvekas hits him.
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Wounded>

Sarvekas begins some strange incantations...
Spears hits *a noble Elf*'s head extremely hard.

bash *elf*![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Wounded>

Magiska begins some strange incantations...

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Wounded>
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.


*a noble Elf* opens the slab.


Spears closes the slab.


Magiska begins some strange incantations...
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.


*a noble Elf* slashes your body very hard and tickles it.


*a noble Elf* opens the slab.
Hovno has arrived from the south.
Spears closes the slab.


*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.


The slab is opened from the other side.
Spears closes the slab.


Sarvekas utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*a noble Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Sarvekas hits him.


Sarvekas begins some strange incantations...
*a noble Elf* opens the slab.
Mochomurka has arrived from the south.
Your bash at *a noble Elf* sends him sprawling.
You hit *a noble Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Awful>

Spears closes the slab.
Spears hits *a noble Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*a noble Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Awful>

Magiska begins some strange incantations...

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Awful>
kill *elf*You're already fighting!

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Awful>

Mochomurka locks the slab.
Sarvekas begins some strange incantations...

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Awful>
kill *elf*You're already fighting!
Magiska begins some strange incantations...

![ HP:Fine *a noble Elf*:Awful>

You hit *a noble Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ HP:Fine>
to level 530055

![ HP:Fine>
kill *elf*
Spears narrates '1 down'

![ HP:Fine>
Mochomurka unlocks the slab.
They aren't here.

![ HP:Fine>

Spears gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Elf*.
Mochomurka opens the slab.

![ HP:Fine>

Mochomurka leaves south.

![ HP:Fine>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

![ HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>

Sarvekas throws back her head and cackles with insane glee!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

![ HP:Fine>
bash *dwarf*You don't see any *dwarf* here.

![ HP:Fine>

Spears closes the slab.

kill *dwarf*![ HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

![ HP:Fine>

Spears opens the slab.

![ HP:Fine>

Spears leaves south.
Crypts of a Citadel
On the ground, there are two hooded brass lanterns.
A longsword is on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
On the ground, there are two pairs of high boots.
On the ground, there are two thin pairs of soft leather trousers.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.

![ HP:Fine>

Spears hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

kill *dwarf*![ HP:Fine>

Magiska begins some strange incantations...

![ HP:Fine>

![ HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.


![ HP:Fine>
Magiska utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Magiska burns *a noble Elf*.


kill *dwarf*![ HP:Fine>

Magiska begins some strange incantations...
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a noble Elf* leaves north.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.


![ HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Spears leaves north.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Deep Inside the Crypts
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a noble Elf* is standing here.

![ HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
*a noble Elf* leaves south.

![ HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
Spears closes the slab.

![ HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*They aren't here.
Mochomurka narrates 'FOLLOW'

![ HP:Fine>

Spears opens the slab.

![ HP:Fine>

Spears leaves south.
Crypts of a Citadel
There are two hooded brass lanterns here.
A longsword is on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
You see two pairs of high boots on the ground.
There are two thin pairs of soft leather trousers here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a noble Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

![ HP:Fine>

Mochomurka has arrived from the west.
Spears hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

![ HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*![ HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Sarvekas joins Spears' fight.
Magiska begins some strange incantations...
Sarvekas barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.


![ HP:Fine>

Magiska utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Magiska burns *a noble Elf*.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.


![ HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a noble Elf* utters the word 'hzrzsafh'

kill *dwarf*

![ HP:Fine>
*a noble Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.


![ HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
Sarvekas joins Magiska's fight.

![ HP:Fine>
Sarvekas throws back her head and cackles with insane glee!
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges Mochomurka's attempt to slash her.
You're already fighting!
Spears approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit her.
*a noble Elf* leaves north.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* smites your left arm extremely hard.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
kill *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* leaves west.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

Hovno has arrived from the west.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
bash *dwarf*Sarvekas joins Spears' fight.
Sarvekas barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.


Mochomurka closes the slab.


Mochomurka locks the slab.
*a noble Elf* leaves west.
A pack horse leaves west.


Sarvekas begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.


*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.


Spears sends *a Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.


*a Dwarf* leaves west.
Spears narrates 'FOL MW'


look*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Spears hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
Crypts of a Citadel
You see two hooded brass lanterns on the ground.
A longsword is on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
You see two pairs of high boots on the ground.
There are two thin pairs of soft leather trousers here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
Spears is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Sarvekas the Black Númenórean is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Magiska the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Mochomurka the Black Númenórean is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
Hovno the Cave Troll is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* strongly smites Spears' right leg and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>

Sarvekas utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Sarvekas hits her.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Bad>

Sarvekas begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Bad>

Hovno leaves west.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Bad>

Spears narrates 'nilin'

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Bad>

Spears hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Dying>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Dying>

Mochomurka narrates 'FOLLOW'
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Dying>

*a Dwarf* leaves west.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Dying>

Mochomurka slashes *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

![ HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Mochomurka leaves west.
Hovno has arrived from the west.
to level 432567

![ HP:Fine>

*Kasdur the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ HP:Fine>

As Spears greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops her!
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

![ HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*They aren't here.

![ HP:Fine>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ HP:Fine>

A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

![ HP:Fine>

Hovno leaves west.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

![ HP:Fine>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ HP:Fine>

*a Dwarf* leaves west.

![ HP:Fine>

Mochomurka has arrived from the west.

kill *dwarf*![ HP:Fine>

*Kasdur the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

![ HP:Fine>

Spears leaves west.
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Hovno the Cave Troll is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

kill *dwarf*![ HP:Fine>
You strongly hit *a Dwarf*'s head.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
Spears hits *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Bad>

Hovno joins Spears' fight.
Hovno hits *a Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Dying>

Mochomurka has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Dying>
kill *dwarf*Spears now follows Mochomurka.
You're already fighting!

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Dying>

You hit *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
to level 387680

![ HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Kasdur the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ HP:Fine>
Spears approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded Spears:Fine>

Mochomurka barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
Spears hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded Spears:Fine>

*a Dwarf* crushes Spears' right hand extremely hard and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded Spears:Fine>
bash *dwarf*
Hovno hits *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Bad Spears:Fine>
*Kasdur the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.


*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.


The hardened ranger has suddenly arrived.


*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.


Hovno hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.


Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Bad Spears:Fine>

The hardened ranger leaves his hiding place.

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Bad Spears:Fine>

Magiska stops following Spears.
Magiska now follows Mochomurka.
The hardened ranger says 'I will hont ioo until iou're dead, Troll!'

![ HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Bad Spears:Fine>

Mochomurka lightly slashes *a Dwarf*'s right arm.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Spears hits *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ HP:Fine>
to level 354645

![ HP:Fine>

Hovno panics, and attempts to flee.
Hovno leaves east.

![ HP:Fine>
lookkill *dwarf*Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Spears is standing here.
Sarvekas the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Magiska the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Mochomurka the Black Númenórean is standing here (glowing).
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.

![ HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

![ HP:Fine>

Spears leaves east.
Crypts of a Citadel
You see two hooded brass lanterns on the ground.
A longsword is on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
There are two pairs of high boots here.
On the ground, there are two thin pairs of soft leather trousers.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Kasdur the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Hovno the Cave Troll is standing here.
Mochomurka has arrived from the west.

![ HP:Fine>

*Kasdur the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
A pack horse leaves west.

![ HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*They aren't here.
Hovno leaves west.
The hardened ranger yells loudly from the west 'Y Troll is here an the Crypts of a Catadel!'
The hardened ranger yells loudly from the west 'Y Troll as here in the Crypts of a Catadel!'

![ HP:Fine>

Spears leaves west.
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The hardened ranger is here, fighting Hovno.
The hardened ranger is here, fighting Hovno.
*Kasdur the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Hovno the Cave Troll is here, fighting the hardened ranger.

![ HP:Fine>

Spears strongly hits *Kasdur the Noldorin Elf*'s body.

![ HP:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
*Kasdur the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kasdur the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
Hovno panics, and attempts to flee.
Hovno leaves east.

![ HP:Fine>
Mochomurka has arrived from the east.
They aren't here.
The hardened ranger approaches Hovno, trying to hit him.
The hardened ranger approaches Hovno, trying to hit him.

![ HP:Fine>
kill *elf*
Spears leaves east.
Crypts of a Citadel
On the ground, there are two hooded brass lanterns.
A longsword is on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
On the ground, there are two pairs of high boots.
You see two thin pairs of soft leather trousers on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Kasdur the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.

![ HP:Fine>
Spears approaches *Kasdur the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.
Sarvekas begins some strange incantations...
You strongly hit *Kasdur the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg.

![ HP:Fine *Kasdur the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded Spears:Fine>

*Kasdur the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Hovno has arrived from the west.

kill *elf*![ HP:Fine *Kasdur the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded Spears:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ HP:Fine *Kasdur the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded Spears:Fine>

Spears hits *Kasdur the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

![ HP:Fine *Kasdur the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Spears:Fine>

*Kasdur the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Fine *Kasdur the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Spears:Fine>

Mochomurka has arrived from the west.
The hardened ranger has arrived from the west.
The hardened ranger has arrived from the west.

![ HP:Fine *Kasdur the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Spears:Fine>

*Kasdur the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kasdur the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

![ HP:Fine>

*Kasdur the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ HP:Fine>

*Kasdur the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

![ HP:Fine>

Hovno joins Spears' fight.
The hardened ranger says 'Yt was your last mastake Troll! A wall remember
yuu!'
The hardened ranger hits Spears' body very hard and tickles it.
Hovno hits the hardened ranger's body extremely hard.

kill *elf*![ HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
The hardened ranger hits Spears' right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine>

Spears panics, and attempts to flee.
Spears hits the hardened ranger's right leg extremely hard.

kill *elf*![ HP:Fine>

Hovno panics, and attempts to flee.
Hovno leaves west.

![ HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

![ HP:Fine>
kill *elf*westThey aren't here.
Spears panics, and attempts to flee.
Spears leaves west.

![ HP:Fine>
*Kasdur the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
Sarvekas begins some strange incantations...
Crypts of a Citadel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Hovno the Cave Troll is standing here.
Spears is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

kill *elf*o[ HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

o[ HP:Fine>
kill *elf*Spears leaves east.
Crypts of a Citadel
You see two hooded brass lanterns on the ground.
A longsword is on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
On the ground, there are two pairs of high boots.
You see two thin pairs of soft leather trousers on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Sarvekas the Black Númenórean is standing here trying to concentrate.
Mochomurka the Black Númenórean is standing here (glowing).
Magiska the Black Númenórean is standing here.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
*Kasdur the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
You try to hit *Kasdur the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.
The hardened ranger hits your body and tickles it.
The hardened ranger yells 'Some Black Nomenóreans and sume Trolls ire here an the Cripts uf a Catydel!'
The hardened ranger hits your right hand and tickles it.
The hardened ranger yells 'Some Black Numenureans and sume Trolls ire here an the Crypts of a Catidel!'

![ HP:Fine *Kasdur the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>

Spears approaches *Kasdur the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.

![ HP:Fine *Kasdur the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>

*Kasdur the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kasdur the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

![ HP:Fine the hardened ranger:Fine>

Spears leaves west.

![ HP:Fine the hardened ranger:Fine>

Mochomurka leaves west.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the west.


***** Some waiting looting and killing rangers.





Spears leaves west.
Crypts of a Citadel
A thick copper ring lies on the ground.
You see eight rings on the ground.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Magiska the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Hovno the Cave Troll is standing here.

![ HP:Hurt>

Hovno hits *a Dwarf*'s right hand very hard and tickles it.

![ HP:Hurt>

Mochomurka has arrived from the east.

![ HP:Hurt>

Spears hits *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

![ HP:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

![ HP:Hurt>
kill *dwarf*They aren't here.
Spears leaves east.
Crypts of a Citadel
A thin metal breastplate, encrusted with blood, lies here.
A blood-encrusted spiked helm lies here.
A robe, with mystic runes, has been folded on the floor.
You see two hooded brass lanterns on the ground.
A large skin is lying here.
A longsword is on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
On the ground, there are two metal bucklers.
There are two pairs of high boots here.
A pair of heavy, reinforced boots lie here.
A pair of thin vambraces are lying here.
You see three plain leather belts on the ground.
A rapier is on the ground.
A pair of thin metal greaves are lying here.
A thin pair of metal gauntlets are lying here.
You see two thin pairs of soft leather trousers on the ground.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

![ HP:Hurt>

Mochomurka has arrived from the west.
Spears approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ HP:Hurt>

Hovno joins Spears' fight.
Mochomurka barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* strongly cleaves Spears' right arm and tickles it.

![ HP:Hurt>

Hovno hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt>
kill *dwarf*kill *dwarf*![ HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.


![ HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

kill *dwarf*

![ HP:Hurt>

Spears leaves north.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Deep Inside the Crypts
A black metal shield has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.

![ HP:Hurt>
kill *dwarf*They aren't here.
Mochomurka has arrived from the south.

![ HP:Hurt>
Spears leaves south.
Crypts of a Citadel
A thin metal breastplate, encrusted with blood, lies here.
A blood-encrusted spiked helm lies here.
A robe, with mystic runes, has been folded on the floor.
There are two hooded brass lanterns here.
A large skin is lying here.
A longsword is on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
You see two metal bucklers on the ground.
There are two pairs of high boots here.
A pair of heavy, reinforced boots lie here.
A pair of thin vambraces are lying here.
On the ground, there are three plain leather belts.
A rapier is on the ground.
A pair of thin metal greaves are lying here.
A thin pair of metal gauntlets are lying here.
You see two thin pairs of soft leather trousers on the ground.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
They aren't here.

kill *dwarf*![ HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
Spears leaves west.
Crypts of a Citadel
A thick copper ring lies on the ground.
There are eight rings here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

![ HP:Hurt>
Spears tries to hit *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.

![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Spears:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* cleaves Spears' left leg extremely hard.

![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Spears:Wounded>

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

![ HP:Hurt>

Mochomurka has arrived from the east.

![ HP:Hurt>
kill *dwarf*Spears leaves east.
Crypts of a Citadel
A thin metal breastplate, encrusted with blood, lies here.
A blood-encrusted spiked helm lies here.
A robe, with mystic runes, has been folded on the floor.
There are two hooded brass lanterns here.
A large skin is lying here.
A longsword is on the ground.
A metal breastplate is on the ground.
You see two metal bucklers on the ground.
On the ground, there are two pairs of high boots.
A pair of heavy, reinforced boots lie here.
A pair of thin vambraces are lying here.
You see three plain leather belts on the ground.
A rapier is on the ground.
A pair of thin metal greaves are lying here.
A thin pair of metal gauntlets are lying here.
On the ground, there are two thin pairs of soft leather trousers.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
The corpse of the hardened ranger is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Bongo narrates 'im here!'

kill *dwarf*![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Spears approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Mochomurka has arrived from the west.

![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Hovno hits *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.
You're already fighting!

![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

![ HP:Hurt>
kill *dwarf*They aren't here.

![ HP:Hurt>

Mochomurka leaves north.
Deep Inside the Crypts
A black metal shield has been left here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

![ HP:Hurt>

Hovno approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Sarvekas joins Hovno's fight.
Sarvekas barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

kill *dwarf*![ HP:Hurt>

Mochomurka closes the slab.

![ HP:Hurt>

![ HP:Hurt>
Magiska barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Hovno's body very hard and tickles it.


![ HP:Hurt>
kill *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.


![ HP:Hurt>

Mochomurka locks the slab.
Hovno hits *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.


kill *dwarf*![ HP:Hurt>

![ HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.


![ HP:Hurt>

Sarvekas barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

kill *dwarf*

![ HP:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

kill *dwarf*

![ HP:Hurt>
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.
Sarvekas begins some strange incantations...

![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded Hovno:Fine>
You're already fighting!

kill *dwarf*![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded Hovno:Fine>
You're already fighting!
Hovno sends *a Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded Hovno:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded Hovno:Fine>

Sarvekas utters the word 'yufzbarr'
Sarvekas throws a fireball at *a Dwarf*, completely enveloping him in flames.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Bad Hovno:Fine>

Sarvekas begins some strange incantations...

![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Bad Hovno:Fine>

You hit *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful Hovno:Fine>
kill *dwarf*
Hovno smiles viciously.
Magiska barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s body.

![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful Hovno:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful Hovno:Fine>

Hovno hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Dying Hovno:Fine>

Spears sings: noline :(

![ HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Dying Hovno:Fine>

Sarvekas utters the words 'diesilla barh'
A lightning bolt from Sarvekas shatters *a Dwarf*.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf*.


**** shadow dies ****

Hovno gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.

**** snip some long waiting ****


*a Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
*a Hobbit* has suddenly arrived.
*a Hobbit* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

   1,  0%,  #Zitter                   |   2,  0%,  #Huli                     |
   1,  0%,  #Kasdur                   |   1,  0%,  #Olkur                    |
   1,  0%,  #Rusto                    |   1,  0%,  #Nilin                    |
   1,  0%,  #Undriel                  |  

2 legends (spears and mocho) 1 olog and 2 level 15 lowbies. i would say hmm fair fight orso.



 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2004/03/01 23:19, Spears: 
You forgot Sarvekas!!!! Level 22 bn

2004/03/01 23:23, Olkur:   
Well yeah it was pretty dumb to run in thinking there's only spears in there! Heheh atleast am proud I died almost last?! Oh yeah forgot to flee when that *man* at cryptdoor started to quake that was pretty dumb perfomance by me :S

2004/03/01 23:30, Spears: 
Hehe those quakes made da day...

2004/03/01 23:35, Nilin: 
We had no keys and no idea how many you had in there. Was dumb to enter.

Good for you.

2004/03/01 23:38, Olkur:   
Atm just rented and tried to reeq..it's not that easy ya know! dammit! atleast have the most needed stuff now..:D

2004/03/01 23:48, Jones: 
Yeah forgot sarevaks *Pout*

Ai ai ai wanted to overkill one trolie :)

Actually if you would had skipped quakes you would won it.

2004/03/02 00:17, Ajax: 
I had to scroll back through the log to find the fair fight part, still never found it. Seemed the only damage you took were after the whities were all dead from ranger mobs. Don't care that it wasn't a 'fair fight', just silly trying to justify a slaughter as one, due to guilty conscious maybe?

2004/03/02 00:19, Blenda: 
free xp :/

2004/03/02 00:25, User requested to be deleted:   
ajax is trying to talk about fairness *cough*cough*

2004/03/02 00:31, Ajax: 
I know you are dumb Erebos, but let me go slower for you, since it's apparent you cannot read (or maybe comprehension is the problem?).

Quote: Don't care that it wasn't a 'fair fight', just silly trying to justify a slaughter as one

As for fair fights, how much more fair can I get most of the time, seeing as I wander around solo? Do I overkill suicidal troll groups who pop up Old Fornost who know they have nothing to lose? Sure do. If you want to treat your char like a throwaway char, I'll respect you like one ;)

2004/03/02 00:47, Deimus: 
*a noble Elf* utters the word 'hzrzsafh'




HAHAHA didnt work this time did it Kasdur?

2004/03/02 01:23, Archa: 
DAMNIT i had to leave to see the movie my parents wanted soo much which was the Passion of the christ. I had to go and miss this action! i was 60k from lvl and all this woulda gotten me my lvl...argh! Good job trolls.

2004/03/02 05:37, Spears: 
Well Ajax without them eating quakes and after that totally panicing we woulda been kinda doomed... now it turned out to be nice little slaughter but that had nothing to do with the numbers.

2004/03/02 05:44, Kenzu:   
So, how many entered the first time? I thought I saw three the first time. And then one solo. Then two more died later? *is confused*

2004/03/02 05:50, Ringmir: 
Since I almost went in with that first group let me explain for you, first Nilin and co. went in and were narrating that there was tons, so I sat up from OW with a few others trying to gather enough for a second charge. Unfortunately Spears managed to flee one or two others in despite me telling them to keep their hands off of the flee button, Huli might have just walked in by himself though.

2004/03/02 11:52, User requested to be deleted:   
crappy ajax, the fact that you are an americano is talking for itself, so don't even bother to state other brains 'cause you miss one! And with your playing here you should just shut the fak up and do not puff out any stupid comments!

2004/03/02 11:56, Mochomurka: 
first charge was 5 or 6 pukes? not sure they were pretty good equiped
and some more didn't enter, i had eq from hunter, no shield and longsword, me and Spears legends, Jones and Sarvekas leveled there to 22, Hovno level 15, Magiska level 16
without 3 quakes and pukes panicking we would die pretty easily

2004/03/02 12:06, Olkur:   
yeah the quakes made the day :S

2004/03/02 12:32, Ajax: 
Those were the best insults you could come up with Erebos? A trained monkey could do better, but then again it would have an advantage over you, seeing as how it was trained...

2004/03/02 12:54, User requested to be deleted:   
What insults? I just state the obvious. Tho' I agree, a monkey can insult you! No need to be trained one.

2004/03/02 12:56, User requested to be deleted:   
Anything else you gonna write here about your family, crappy ajax?

2004/03/02 15:12, Tankist:    -Tempus- 
oooh:)

2004/03/02 16:37, Oldpike: 
Mochomurka is back!? The King over trollies is back, there brain has done a comback?! :P


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back