Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Satan Couple in action. (Koroviev)comments   back
  
(12 ratings and 4991 hits. Posted 2004/04/02)
#####################################################
Professor and I killed Atastor in grocer, didnt loot.
then some hobbit died, then zireth prays Tharbad, 
runs around, blocks self in Clara's home, yells he
just died etc. Then Atastor prays in city, hit flees 
some, gets bad, and gets in shady with Zireth. After
a while they run to chek Zireth's corpse Amandrandil
Zireth naked i guess, and Atastor with his previous 
eq, warsword etc, tho for some reason he will be 
slashing in Aman....
#####################################################

! CRW>search q
You begin to search...

Woland (o) utters the word 'store'
You didn't find anyone.

! CRW>score
172/172 hits, 128/128 mana, and 101/113 moves.

! CRW>tell woland in=
Ok.

! CRW>
Pluttis narrates 'rent...'

! CRW>tell woland ?
Ok.

! CRW>q
stat
Woland tells you 'da' <- (yes)
OB: 48%, DB: 55%, PB: 52%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 111. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 244,434 xp, 792 tp. Gold: 1,186. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- stored spell earthquake.
- stored spell earthquake.
- stored spell fireball.
- shield
- armour

! CRW>score
172/172 hits, 128/128 mana, and 104/113 moves.

! CRW>score
172/172 hits, 128/128 mana, and 105/113 moves.

! CRW>score
172/172 hits, 128/128 mana, and 105/113 moves.

! CRW>score
172/172 hits, 128/128 mana, and 106/113 moves.

! CRW>score
172/172 hits, 128/128 mana, and 106/113 moves.

! CRW>
Burzrak narrates 'lol'

! CRW>tell woland mona 2 quakes unstornu? <- (may I unstore 2 quakes?)
Ok.

! CRW>
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.

! CRW>kill zireth
The >> marblegate << closes quietly.
They aren't here.

! CRW>exits
North - A closed 'marblegate'
East  - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
South - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
West  - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

! CRW>
Kovie narrates 'fair numbers is 2 pukes glowing*2 vs 3 darkies? :)'

! CRW>dism
You stop riding a trained horse.

! CW>
Woland (o) ### START CASTING ##

! CW>tell woland spampen= 
Ok.

! CW>tell woland ?
Ok.

! CW>q
stat
OB: 48%, DB: 55%, PB: 52%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 111. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 244,434 xp, 792 tp. Gold: 1,186. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- stored spell earthquake.
- stored spell earthquake.
- stored spell fireball.
- shield
- armour

! CW>
Woland (o) utters the word 'store'

! CW>
Woland tells you 'well, on blocker' <- (well he can block)

! CW>tell woland ja unstore 2x <- (I unstore 2x)
Ok.

! CW>tell woland ne smozit ja z 2 quakes or so <- (He woun't be able to, quakes will cancel)

Pallnit narrates 'not rly :P'

! CW>Ok.

! CW>close exit w
close exit w
You don't see any exit there.

! CW>
You don't see any exit there.
Woland tells you 'nu ok' <- (well ok)

! CW>tell Woland spamopen
q
Ok.

! CW>stat
OB: 48%, DB: 55%, PB: 52%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 111. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 244,434 xp, 792 tp. Gold: 1,186. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- stored spell earthquake.
- stored spell earthquake.
- stored spell fireball.
- shield
- armour

! CW>
Woland (o) opens the >> marblegate <<

! CW>cha s n
Ok.

! CW>
The >> marblegate << closes quietly.
Woland (o) opens the >> marblegate <<

! CW>north
Alkarambar
There are two lanterns here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
*Zireth the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (west).
An elven acolyte yells 'kesomb bhe dovdro! Ta Glkalagbar!'

! CW>qq
cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Zireth the Rohir Man* closes the >> marblegate <<
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.

qq

*Zireth the Rohir Man* closes the >> marblegate <<
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
An elven acolyte yells 'HELP! *u blom Mof* ah pryehb to pill ze un dsu Oltaresber!'
An elven acolyte yells 'HBLT! *a dlim Han* am pryevt mu koll hi uf phe Olharavdol!'
An elven acolyte yells 'VURP! *i prug Huh* ef dryanK de tolr se en mse Ulkelumdal!'
An elven acolyte yells 'WALP! *a hram Siw* ig bryevd nu bull na on dgi Oldalohbul!'
An elven acolyte lightly hits your right hand and tickles it.
You lightly pierce an elven acolyte's right hand and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Hurt>\cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Zireth the Rohir Man* closes the >> marblegate <<
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.

A pack horse <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
A pack horse leaves vvvv   S O U T H   vvvv
An elven acolyte tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

*Atastor the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
You swiftly dodge a pack horse's attempt to hit you.
An elven acolyte barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

You swiftly dodge an elven acolyte's attempt to hit you.
west

*Atastor the Dwarf* closes the >> marblegate <<
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
Your blood freezes as you hear a pack horse's death cry.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*Atastor the Dwarf* closes the >> marblegate <<
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
An elven acolyte leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>wim

The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.
An elven acolyte has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Amanrandil has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>
*Zireth the Rohir Man* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Atastor the Dwarf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
cha wimpy 200
Wimpy set to: 171
You will attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Zireth the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Atastor the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (east).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit w
close exit w
close exit w
You don't see any exit there.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any exit there.
An elven acolyte has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
An elven acolyte has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
You don't see any exit there.

*Zireth the Rohir Man* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

*Atastor the Dwarf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Alkarambar
There are two lanterns here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
*Zireth the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Atastor the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (west).
An elven acolyte yells 'DofevK dhe tohdre! To Ilkolemtal!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Atastor the Dwarf* closes the >> marblegate <<
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.

*Zireth the Rohir Man* closes the >> marblegate <<
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.
Amanrandil says 'Ah! Pnera you are!'
An elven acolyte says 'Ah! Tmire yoi are!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south

*Zireth the Rohir Man* closes the >> marblegate <<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
The >> marblegate << seems to be closed.
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
An elven acolyte leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south

*Zireth the Rohir Man* closes the >> marblegate <<
The >> marblegate << seems to be closed.
Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.
An elven acolyte has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
An elven acolyte has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
You flee head over heels.
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: (east).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Alkarambar
You see two lanterns on the ground.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
*Zireth the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Atastor the Dwarf* is standing here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: [south], (west).
An elven acolyte yells 'Kafogp phe Kefbla! To Arkarumbal!'
An elven acolyte tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Awful>The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*Zireth the Rohir Man* closes the >> marblegate <<
An elven acolyte has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Amanrandil says 'Ah! Theru you ore!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Awful>
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.

*Atastor the Dwarf* closes the >> marblegate <<
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Awful>south

The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.

*Atastor the Dwarf* closes the >> marblegate <<
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
An elven acolyte swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Awful>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Awful>east

*Atastor the Dwarf* closes the >> marblegate <<
No way! You are fighting for your life!
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.

*Zireth the Rohir Man* closes the >> marblegate <<
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
An elven acolyte leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Zireth the Rohir Man* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

*Atastor the Dwarf* closes the >> marblegate <<
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.
You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zireth the Rohir Man*:Hurt>

*Zireth the Rohir Man* closes the >> marblegate <<
You flee head over heels.
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
east
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: (east).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Alkarambar
There are two lanterns here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
*Zireth the Rohir Man* is standing here.
*Atastor the Dwarf* is standing here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: [south], (west).
east
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.
An elven acolyte yells 'Gefavd tvo temhlo! To Dlkaruvgar!'
An elven acolyte has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Amanrandil quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>
*Zireth the Rohir Man* closes the >> marblegate <<
No way! You are fighting for your life!
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>east

*Zireth the Rohir Man* closes the >> marblegate <<
*Atastor the Dwarf* stops using a shield of Arthedain.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.

*Zireth the Rohir Man* closes the >> marblegate <<
*Atastor the Dwarf* binds a metal buckler on his arm.
An elven acolyte barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.
*Zireth the Rohir Man* ### START CASTING ##
An elven acolyte says 'As! Thile you are!'
You swiftly dodge an elven acolyte's attempt to hit you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>
*Atastor the Dwarf* lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Woland (o) is here, riding a trained horse.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l e

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Grassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
ride
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Woland (o) is here, riding a trained horse.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You pick up a trained horse's reins, and start riding him.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Woland (o) closes the >> marblegate <<

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Woland tells you 'kak ti ?' <- (how you?)

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
161/172 hits, 99/128 mana, and 99/113 moves.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score

emote reports: 161/172 hits, 100/128 mana, and 100/113 moves.
161/172 hits, 100/128 mana, and 100/113 moves.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>q
stat
OB: 46%, DB: 55%, PB: 50%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 171. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 237,134 xp, 792 tp. Gold: 1,186. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- stored spell fireball.
- shield
- armour

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stoball
cast n 'store' fireball
You start to concentrate...

tell woland 2 ball stored
You stored it.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Woland tells you 'rearmour u menja 3 quakes' <- (rearmour, i got 3 quakes)

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>score
164/172 hits, 81/128 mana, and 109/113 moves.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>score
164/172 hits, 81/128 mana, and 109/113 moves.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Zireth the Rohir Man* yells loudly from the north 'auchie'
Woland tells you 'ok, poshli inside ja block ?' <- (ok, lets go inside, i block?)

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Woland (o) dismounts from a trained horse, and stops riding him.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>tell Woland net <- (no)
Ok.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The >> marblegate << closes quietly.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Woland tells you 'a chego ?' <- (why not)

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The >> marblegate << closes quietly.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Woland tells you 'ja block quake 3x' <- (I block and quake 3x)

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Patt narrates 'any1 dunland or eregion?'

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>tell woland atastor sjel oba quiake <- (Atastor ate both quakes)
Ok.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

! CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>dism
You stop riding a trained horse.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>q
stat
OB: 45%, DB: 55%, PB: 50%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 171. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 237,134 xp, 792 tp. Gold: 1,186. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- stored spell fireball.
- panic
- noquit
- stored spell fireball.
- shield
- armour

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>exits
North - A closed 'marblegate'
East  - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
South - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
West  - You can't distinguish a lot of details.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>q
stat
OB: 45%, DB: 55%, PB: 50%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 171. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 237,134 xp, 792 tp. Gold: 1,186. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- stored spell fireball.
- panic
- noquit
- stored spell fireball.
- shield
- armour

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Woland tells you 'ti close some 1w i missile man' <- (you close w some, missile man)

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>q
stat
OB: 45%, DB: 55%, PB: 50%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 171. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 237,134 xp, 792 tp. Gold: 1,186. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- stored spell fireball.
- panic
- noquit
- stored spell fireball.
- shield
- armour

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Woland (o) doesn't want you to follow him.
You stop following Woland (o).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Woland (o) starts following you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tell woland wait 
Ok.

! CW Mana:Burning>
Woland tells you 'buff poka ja ne blochu' <- (buff until i block)

! CW Mana:Burning>tell Woland ok
q
Ok.

! CW Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 45%, DB: 55%, PB: 50%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 171. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 237,134 xp, 792 tp. Gold: 1,186. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- stored spell fireball.
- panic
- noquit
- stored spell fireball.
- shield
- armour

! CW Mana:Burning>{target}={atastor}
tell Woland main ratet?
Ok.

! CW Mana:Burning>q
stat
OB: 45%, DB: 55%, PB: 50%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 171. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 237,134 xp, 792 tp. Gold: 1,186. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- stored spell fireball.
- panic
- noquit
- stored spell fireball.
- shield
- armour

! CW Mana:Burning>tell Woland target
Ok.

! CW Mana:Burning>q
stat
OB: 45%, DB: 55%, PB: 50%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 171. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 237,134 xp, 792 tp. Gold: 1,186. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- stored spell fireball.
- panic
- noquit
- stored spell fireball.
- shield
- armour

! CW Mana:Burning>{target}={atastor}

The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.

! CW Mana:Burning>
The >> marblegate << closes quietly.

! CW Mana:Burning>close marblegate

Woland tells you 'man'

! CW Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

! CW Mana:Burning>tell woland k

! CW Mana:Burning>tell Woland going
Ok.

! CW Mana:Burning>open marblegate
Ok.

! CW Mana:Burning>north
Alkarambar
You see two lanterns on the ground.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
*Zireth the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (west).
Woland (o) has >>ARRIVED<< from the south.
*Zireth the Rohir Man* sits down and rests.
An elven acolyte yells 'Giwuvm hne mempre! Te Aldelanbor!'

! CW Mana:Burning>close exit w
Woland (o) ### START CASTING ##
Ok.

! CW Mana:Burning>close exit w
It's already closed!
You feel bolder.

! CW Mana:Burning>close exit w

*Zireth the Rohir Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

! CW Mana:Burning>close exit w
It's already closed!

! CW Mana:Burning>close exit s
It's already closed!

! CW Mana:Burning>close exit s
close exit s
Ok.

! CW Mana:Burning>close exit s
close exit s
It's already closed!

! CW Mana:Burning>close exit s
close exit s
It's already closed!

! CW Mana:Burning>close exit s
It's already closed!
The >> cubicle << is opened from the other side.
Amanrandil has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

! CW Mana:Burning>close exit s
close exit s
It's already closed!

*Atastor the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Woland (o) utters the words 'block door'
#####  exit south is BROKEN  ######

! CW Mana:Burning>close exit s
*Zireth the Rohir Man* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
It's already closed!
You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

! CW Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>It's already closed!
You swiftly dodge an elven acolyte's attempt to hit you.
An elven acolyte tries to hit Woland (o), but he parries successfully.
You try to pierce Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

! CW Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>close exit w
It's already closed!

*Zireth the Rohir Man* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

! CW Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>close exit w
It's already closed!
Woland (o) pierces an elven acolyte's left leg hard and shatters it.

! CW Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>close exit w
*Atastor the Dwarf* strongly slashes your body and tickles it.
It's already closed!
Woland (o) swiftly dodges an elven acolyte's attempt to hit him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>close exit w
Woland (o) stops following you.
It's already closed!
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
An elven acolyte leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
You flee head over heels.
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: (east).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit w
You don't see any exit there.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any exit there.

*Zireth the Rohir Man* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any exit there.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any exit there.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
You don't see any exit there.

*Zireth the Rohir Man* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
It's already closed!
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the east.
The earth trembles and shivers.
An elven acolyte quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
You try to pierce an elven acolyte, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>close exit
The >> cubicle << is opened from the other side.
Ok.
An elven acolyte tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>close exit
The >> cubicle << is opened from the other side.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the east.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the east.
The earth trembles and shivers.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>close exit
close exit
The >> cubicle << is opened from the other side.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
An elven acolyte panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!
The >> cubicle << is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>Ok.
You lightly pierce an elven acolyte's right foot.
You swiftly dodge an elven acolyte's attempt to hit you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>The >> cubicle << is opened from the other side.
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>flee
It's already closed!
The >> cubicle << is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>
You are already attempting to flee!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>

*Zireth the Rohir Man* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>
An elven acolyte panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Alkarambar
There are two lanterns here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Woland (o) is here, fighting Amanrandil.
Amanrandil is here, fighting Woland (o) (glowing).
*Atastor the Dwarf* is here, fighting Woland (o).
Exits: [south], (west).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.
Woland (o) opens the >> cubicle <<
Woland (o) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha wimpy 11

The >> cubicle << closes quietly.
The >> cubicle << is opened from the other side.
An elven acolyte has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Wimpy set to: 11
Amanrandil lightly pierces Woland (o)'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'burning hands' *man*

Woland (o) opens the >> cubicle <<
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.
Woland (o) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.
Woland (o) opens the >> cubicle <<
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Woland (o) opens the >> cubicle <<
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.
Woland (o) tries to pierce Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.
Woland (o) swiftly dodges *Atastor the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Atastor the Dwarf* opens the >> cubicle <<
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Woland (o) opens the >> cubicle <<
Woland (o) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>32

The >> cubicle << closes quietly.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Woland (o) opens the >> cubicle <<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *man*
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.
Woland (o) opens the >> cubicle <<
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.
An elven acolyte tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
Woland (o) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Amanrandil lightly pierces Woland (o)'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>
Woland (o) opens the >> cubicle <<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>kill *dwarf*

*Atastor the Dwarf* opens the >> cubicle <<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>
You're already fighting!
You try to pierce an elven acolyte, but he parries successfully.
Woland (o) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Woland (o) leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Zireth the Rohir Man* is standing here.
Woland (o) is standing here.
Exits: (east).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *dwarf*
Woland (o) closes the >> cubicle <<
They aren't here.
*Zireth the Rohir Man* lightly smites Woland (o)'s body and tickles it.
The >> cubicle << is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *man*

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Zireth the Rohir Man* closes the >> cubicle <<
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Woland (o) ### START CASTING ##

*Zireth the Rohir Man* opens the >> cubicle <<

kill *man*

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
An elven acolyte has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Amanrandil has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

cast 'burning hands' *man*

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
An elven acolyte leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

*Zireth the Rohir Man* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You lightly pierce *Zireth the Rohir Man*'s right leg and shatter it.
Woland (o) utters the word 'fireball'
The fireball sent by Woland (o) hits *Zireth the Rohir Man* with full force, causing an immediate death.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zireth the Rohir Man*'s death cry.
*Zireth the Rohir Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
Woland (o) swiftly dodges Amanrandil's attempt to pierce him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Amanrandil swiftly dodges Woland (o)'s attempt to pierce him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
An elven acolyte has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Atastor the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *dwarf*

*Atastor the Dwarf* lightly slashes Woland (o)'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You approach *Atastor the Dwarf*, trying to pierce him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Atastor the Dwarf*:Awful Woland (o):Hurt>cast 'burning hands' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

cast 'burning hands' *dwarf*
Woland (o) tries to pierce Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

Ok.
You burn *Atastor the Dwarf*.
*Atastor the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Atastor the Dwarf*:Dying Woland (o):Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

An elven acolyte barely hits your right leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Atastor the Dwarf*:Dying Woland (o):Hurt>
Woland (o) closes the >> cubicle <<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Atastor the Dwarf*:Dying Woland (o):Hurt>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Atastor the Dwarf*:Dying Woland (o):Hurt>
An elven acolyte panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
You pierce *Atastor the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Atastor the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Atastor the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Atastor the Dwarf*.
Woland (o) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Amanrandil pierces Woland (o)'s right hand and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>
Woland (o) tries to pierce Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>east
Woland (o) opens the >> cubicle <<
No way! You are fighting for your life!
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
An elven acolyte leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Woland (o) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Alkarambar
You see two lanterns on the ground.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: [south], (west).
An elven acolyte yells 'Bofond tzo tumpre! Tu Alderuwbal!'
Woland (o) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
An elven acolyte yells 'Puzusg tse gamdlo! Gi Olkaramgal!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Amanrandil has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You swiftly dodge an elven acolyte's attempt to hit you.
You try to pierce an elven acolyte, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>l w
An aura of peace comes from behind the door.
The >> cubicle << is open.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>
You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>
An elven acolyte tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>
You try to pierce an elven acolyte, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>open cubicle
It's already open!
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
An elven acolyte leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
An elven acolyte has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>open cubicle
It's already open!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
You try to pierce Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>tell woland taking

Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>x

An elven acolyte barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>exam
Alkarambar
A long hall leads beneath the towering white marble columns to a stone pedestal
standing at the base of the northern wall. Although kept very clean, the finely
chiseled floor is shattered in places where some ancient tremor forced the
temple to crack. A sacred quiet fills this vast hall and gives the air here an
eerie chill. To the south huge marble doors open upon the Eregion plains. A
small door opens into a private alcove to the west.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Woland (o), wielding a black runed dagger, is standing here.
Amanrandil, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is here, fighting YOU (glowing).
An elven acolyte is here, fighting YOU.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>tell woland mana=

An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
An elven acolyte leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
Woland (o) leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>q
stat
You try to pierce Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.
Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
OB: 47%, DB: 55%, PB: 51%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 11. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 37,101 xp, 792 tp. Gold: 1,186. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- stored spell fireball.
- stored spell fireball.
- shield
- armour

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
Woland tells you 'warm'
An elven acolyte has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil pierces your left hand and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>q
stat
You swiftly dodge an elven acolyte's attempt to hit you.
Amanrandil strongly pierces your right foot.
OB: 47%, DB: 55%, PB: 51%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 11. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 37,101 xp, 792 tp. Gold: 1,186. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- stored spell fireball.
- stored spell fireball.
- shield
- armour

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
Woland tells you 'nuke acolytes'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
Woland (o) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
An elven acolyte yells 'Gawenp hve Kanple! Ka IlKalambor!'
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
An elven acolyte leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
Your attempt to pierce Amanrandil fails.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
An elven acolyte has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
An elven acolyte says 'Ah! There yaa ure!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>cha s n
Ok.
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
An elven acolyte leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>flee
An elven acolyte has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
You flee head over heels.
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: (east).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close cubicle
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open cubicle
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Alkarambar
On the ground, there are two lanterns.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Amanrandil is here, fighting Woland (o) (glowing).
Woland (o) is here, fighting Amanrandil.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: [south], (west).
An elven acolyte yells 'TofanK dge tindro! Bu Bldaranbol!'
Woland (o) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
Woland (o) leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Woland tells you '10 mana nado' <- (need 10 mana)

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
An elven acolyte says 'As! Tvere yoo are!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
An elven acolyte tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You pierce an elven acolyte's head and shatter it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>
Amanrandil barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Bad>
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>
An elven acolyte leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
Amanrandil pierces your head and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
An elven acolyte has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Woland (o) is standing here.
Exits: (east).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
cast 'lightning bolt' acolyte
Alkarambar
You see two lanterns on the ground.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: [south], (west).
An elven acolyte yells 'Digand pga bezpre! To IlderamKar!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...
Amanrandil says 'Am! There you ara!'

You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

An elven acolyte quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

You swiftly dodge an elven acolyte's attempt to hit you.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits an elven acolyte with full impact.
An elven acolyte is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil pierces your left leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
You try to pierce Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
You try to pierce Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
Woland (o) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>tell woland acolöyte dead
kill acolyte
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Dying>
Amanrandil pierces your left hand and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Dying>
You pierce an elven acolyte's left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
Your blood freezes as you hear an elven acolyte's death cry.
An elven acolyte is dead! R.I.P.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
Woland (o) leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
OB: 47%, DB: 55%, PB: 51%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 11. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 33,970 xp, 792 tp. Gold: 1,186. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- stored spell fireball.
- stored spell fireball.
- shield
- armour

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
You try to pierce Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil lightly pierces your left leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>tell woland buferu korche
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
#####   ARMOUR DOWN   #####
Amanrandil lightly pierces your left leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
Woland tells you 'seicha poprobuju' <- (I'll try now)
You try to pierce Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>tell woland armo down
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Woland (o) is standing here.
Exits: (east).

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Amanrandil has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>arm
cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

Woland (o) leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

Amanrandil fails to pierce you.

flee
Amanrandil pierces your body extremely hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
You try to pierce Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Alkarambar
There are two lanterns here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Woland (o) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [south], (west).

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Amanrandil has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Woland (o)'s spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise! ---- HARRRR!!!!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>west
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: (east).

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Woland tells you 'broken' --- you go girl!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>arm
cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...
Woland (o) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

Woland tells you 'blja' <- (FUCK!)

Amanrandil has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
You try to pierce Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
Woland (o) leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>tell woland pie?

Amanrandil swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>tell woland pie?

Amanrandil pierces your left foot.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>tell woland pipe

You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>Ok.
Amanrandil swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
Woland tells you '40 mana'

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
Your attempt to pierce Amanrandil fails.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
Woland tells you 'ti ok ?' <- (you ok?)
Amanrandil lightly pierces your right arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil pierces your head.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
Woland tells you 'buff esli ok' <- (buff if ok)

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>tell woland well rearmore
Woland (o) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Ok.
You try to pierce Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
You try to pierce Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
Woland (o) leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Amanrandil swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>cha wimpy 55
Wimpy set to: 55

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>{door}={cubicle}

Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>q
Woland tells you 'ja sleep e' <- (i sleep e)
stat
OB: 45%, DB: 55%, PB: 50%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 55. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 33,970 xp, 792 tp. Gold: 1,186. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- armour
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- stored spell fireball.
- stored spell fireball.
- shield

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
You try to pierce Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
Your attempt to pierce Amanrandil fails.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil pierces your body.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>cha wimpy 44

Woland tells you 'nado 20 mana' <- (need 20 mana)

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>Wimpy set to: 44

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
You try to pierce Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>cu
cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

Amanrandil lightly pierces your right foot.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
You try to pierce Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil pierces your body.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
You try to pierce Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>cu
cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...
You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

cu
Amanrandil lightly pierces your left arm.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>-cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

cu
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>|cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

Amanrandil strongly pierces your body.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>cu
cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

cu
Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Amanrandil:Fine>|cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

cu
Woland tells you 'probuju' <- (trying)

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.
Amanrandil pierces your right hand and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Amanrandil:Fine>-cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.
You try to pierce Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Amanrandil:Fine>cu
cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

Woland tells you 'ti kak ?' <- (who are you?)

Amanrandil pierces your right hand.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Amanrandil:Fine>tell woland norm
Ok.
Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Amanrandil:Fine>cu
cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...
Woland tells you 'ja poka regen more mana' <- (i regen more mana meanwhile)

Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
You try to pierce Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
Woland tells you 'bolshe shans breaka' <- (more chance to break)

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>tell woland amorr drops oon

You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>tell woland 1 rearmor mana jest <- (mana for 1 more rearmour)

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
You pierce Amanrandil's body and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>q
stat
OB: 45%, DB: 55%, PB: 50%, Armour: 62%. Wimpy: 44. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 33,794 xp, 792 tp. Gold: 1,186. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- armour
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- stored spell fireball.
- stored spell fireball.
- shield

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
Woland tells you 'ok ja try' <- (ok I try)
Amanrandil swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
You feel bolder.
Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>ddo
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Amanrandil lightly pierces your left leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
Woland tells you 'brl' <- (i guess thats *broke*)

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>{door}={cubicle}

Amanrandil swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Alkarambar
You see two lanterns on the ground.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: (south), (west).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Woland (o) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ride
You pick up a trained horse's reins, and start riding him.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Woland tells you 'broken'

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>smi
You smile viciously.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Woland (o) picks up a trained horse's reins, and starts riding him.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>score

emote reports: 143/172 hits, 25/128 mana, and 110/113 moves.
143/172 hits, 25/128 mana, and 110/113 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Ok.
Woland (o) licks his mouth and smiles.




2004/04/02 21:28, Sardotjen:Rated: Good 
Good work, btw what was the name of Wolands cat?

2004/04/02 21:28, Filk:  Rated: Good 
NICE!

2004/04/02 21:30, Woland: 
Begemot (Behemoth, Behemot, Belemoth etc etc) and like all of them are already taken :( Mostly by pukes i think

2004/04/02 21:30, Koroviev: 
Begemot.

2004/04/02 21:32, Filk:  Rated: Good 
Begemot - *a Kot Begemot* is standing here is an Elf [Retired].
Last login 7 days and 6 hours ago.
a powerful force
for an ultimately good cause




??????

2004/04/02 22:16, Marillion:Rated: Average 
Woland tells you 'ti kak ?' <- (who are you?)
After all this time grouping with him, he still don't know who you are? christ...

2004/04/02 22:30, Zhuk:Rated: Superb 
'ti kak ?'
means 'are you ok ?', 'how are you ?'

2004/04/02 22:44, Koroviev: 
Thats a typo of course, strange that you haven't found more,
my average tell/narrate consists of 2-5 typos minimum....

2004/04/02 22:49, Solymir:Rated: Good 
I gathered the who was a how as well. That was really elite of you two, deservant of a high rating

2004/04/02 22:56, Marillion:Rated: Average 
Wow aren't you all smart aight? I actually figured it was a typo as well u know, just for the record. Thing is it was quite ironic, aight? nevermind:P

2004/04/02 23:35, Hate:Rated: Superb 
Before first break attemp i was thinking something like 'nah, this isnt a real bn log if he doesnt backfire it'.

2004/04/02 23:48, Vip: 
*hug* Hate. :-)

2004/04/02 23:52, Materia:Rated: Superb 
:l

2004/04/05 23:45, Vip: 
test test

2004/04/06 07:20, Enforcer: 
how is this an awful log erebos,dunir? :P

2004/04/06 09:42, User requested to be deleted:  Rated: Awful 
erm enforcer is right, there isn't a rating-level, 'worse then awful' or 'delete this crap', for such a log.

2004/04/06 10:14, Fankil: 
I was positive that Woland would rock themselves out when they entered, guess I was wrong. Good work.

2004/04/06 10:33, Woland: 
The ratings you mentioned are reserved for the crap you produce in every your session, Erebos.

2004/04/06 11:41, User requested to be deleted:  Rated: Awful 
Negative! But I see it's a great log for something like you, while comparing it to your roads-maping. Damn I still wonder how can one die in open if he got all the roads maped... *tsk*

2004/04/06 13:59, Woland: 
Unlike you, i'am someone, not something.

2004/04/06 14:51, Fero: 
Actually Erebos is just envy!
It was Woland I was sleeping with during cz mume session!
(not him)
It was Woland I was vomiting on while i was drunk.
(not him)
It was Woland who was such a funny person rl!
(not him)

Ironic aren't we?

2004/04/06 15:52, User requested to be deleted:  Rated: Awful 
You are rather nobody, it!

2004/04/07 06:08, Enforcer: 
I sense a lot of hidden anger Erebos, perhaps you could lighting your load with a quick but vigorous wrist action ;)

2004/04/09 00:18, Waldo:   
Insults in broken english rawks.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Hate, Materia, Roadkill, Zhuk 
 Good Dagor, Filk, Gamla, Sardotjen, Solymir 
 Average Marillion 
 Poor  
 Awful Dûnir, Erebos 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back