Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Suprice is Everything (Malus)comments   back
(4660 hits. Posted 2004/05/14)
Suprice is everything

*******************************************************************************
So i ran Tharbad to try to find some reequip...
*******************************************************************************

! CSW>s
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, [south].
You begin to see some clouds.

o~ CSW>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the north (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading south (done less than 2 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading south (done less than 2 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Man* leading south (done less than 2 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the north (done less than 3 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the north (done less than 3 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the north (done less than 3 hours ago).
   - a track of an Orc leading north (done less than 6 hours ago).
   - a track of a warhorse leading north (done less than 12 hours ago).

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.


## Ok, 3 pukes in, lets see where! ##


o~ CSW>pick exit 
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

#   $target is now set to {man} [local]
The lock finally yields to your skill.

o~ CSW>open exit 
Ok.

o~ CSW>scout d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o~ CSW>close exit 
Ok.

o~ CSW>open exit 
scout s
Ok.

o~ CSW>
You quietly scout southwards...

close exit 
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.

You stop scouting.

o~ CSW>Ok.

o~ CSW>{target}={man}
cha m wim
Ok.

o~ CSW>s
The gate seems to be closed.

o~ CSW>open exit 
s
Ok.

o~ CSW>close exit 
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
Exits: (north), south.

!~ CSW>s
Ok.

!~ CSW>w
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!~ CSW>w
w
The Old Tower Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: east, west.

!~ CSW>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

o~ CSW>s
Northwest Corner of the Wall
Exits: east, south.

o~ CSW>s
West Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, south.

!~ CSW>e
West Alley
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o~ CSW>
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

o~ CSW>s
The door seems to be closed.

o~ CSW>open exit 
s
Ok.

o~ CSW>
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: (north), south, up.

! CSW>scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.

You stop scouting.


## They gotta be xping! this is Perfect! Now lets see where...##


! CSW>n
n
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

o~ CSW>
Snake Alley
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

o~ CSW>e
Snake Alley
Exits: [east], south, west.

o~ CSW>s
Snake Alley
Exits: north, east.

o~ CSW>e
e
Snake Alley
Exits: east, [south], west.

o~ CSW>
Main Street
Exits: north, south, west.

o~ CSW>s
Main Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, south.

!~ CSW>s
s
On the Bridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o~ CSW>s
Main Street
Exits: north, east, south.

o~ CSW>
Main Street
Exits: north, west.

o~ CSW>w
Main Street
Exits: east, south, west.

o~ CSW>s
s
Main Street
Exits: north, south.
You smell blood.

o~ CSW>
Main Street
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, south.

!~ CSW>s
Master Road
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, west.

o~ CSW>w
Master Road
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ CSW>n
The Inner Yard
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

o~ CSW>e
The Waiting Room
Exits: [north], [south], west.

! CSW>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{door}={exit }
#   $door2 is now set to {turnback } [local]
You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).


You stop searching.


## Not chief... ##


! CSW>w
The Inner Yard
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

o~ CSW>dr water
s
You drink the water.

o~ CSW>
Master Road
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: north, east, west.
A guard has arrived from the east.

!~ CSW>e
Master Road
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, west.

o~ CSW>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o~ CSW>n
Main Street
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, south.
You smell blood.

!~ CSW>n
Main Street
Exits: north, south.

o~ CSW>n
Main Street
Exits: east, south, west.

o~ CSW>e
Main Street
Exits: north, west.

o~ CSW>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o~ CSW>n
e
Main Street
Exits: north, east, south.

o~ CSW>
The Black Moon Street
Exits: east, west.

o~ CSW>e
e
The Black Moon Street
Exits: [north], east, west.

o~ CSW>
The Black Moon Street
A little boy is here, running around.A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

!~ CSW>n
n
A Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

o~ CSW>n
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, [west].

o~ CSW>
The Old Tower Street
The corpse of a thief is lying here.						<-- Hmm...
Exits: north, [east], south.

o~ CSW>tr
{target}={man}
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

g all.coins all.corpse
You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the south (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of a guard leading north (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading east (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the south (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of a guard leading south (done less than 2 hours ago).
   - a track of a thief leading south (done less than 2 hours ago).
   - a track of a thief leading north (done less than 4 hours ago).
   - a track of a woman leading north (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of a woman leading south (done less than 5 hours ago).

   - a track of a little boy leading south (done less than 6 hours ago).
   - a track of a citizen leading south (done less than 12 hours ago).
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

o~ CSW>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
You can't find any coins in any corpse.



## One in solo... well, if i enter here i might ruin everything so lets check
## if he entered sewers...                           



o~ CSW>s
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, [west].
You have found a thief!

o~ CSW>open exit 
Ok.

o~ CSW>w
close exit 
Entrance of the Thirsty Ranger's Inn
Exits: (east), west.

! CSW>w
Ok.

! CSW>
The Thirsty Ranger's Inn
A Bartender watches you calmly, while he skillfully mixes a drink.
A simple servant goes quietly about her duties.Exits: [north], east, [west].

! CSW>pick exit 
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

open exit 
n
The lock finally yields to your skill.

! CSW>Ok.

! CSW>
The Staircase
Exits: (south), down.

! CSW>close exit 
d
Ok.

! CSW>
The Cellar
Exits: up.

! CSW>open trapdoor
Ok.

! CSW>d
Entrance of the Sewer
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, (up).

o CSW>n
A Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
You have found an assassin!
You have found an assassin!

o CSW>n
The Junction
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a thief!
You smell blood.

! CSW>n
n
Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
You have found an assassin!

o CSW>d
The Pit
Exits: south, down.
You have found a thief!

o CSW>w
Down the Pit
Exits: south, up.

o CSW>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW>s
w
A Passage
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, west.

o CSW>
The Intersection
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: [north], east, [south], [west].
You smell blood.

o CSW>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


## Gah! all exits closed=P not here it seems=( ##


You stop searching.

o CSW>e
A Passage
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, west.

o CSW>n
Down the Pit
Exits: south, up.

o CSW>u
The Pit
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: south, down.

o CSW>s
s
Tunnel
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
Exits: north, south.

o CSW>
The Junction
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CSW>e
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, west.			<-- OW!

o CSW>tr
{target}={*dwarf*}
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an assassin leading north (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading north (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the east (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an assassin leading east (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of a bandit leading west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of a thief leading east (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an assassin leading west (done less than 2 hours ago).
   - a track of a thief leading west (done less than 7 hours ago).
   - a track of a thief leading west (done less than 9 hours ago).
   - a track of a bandit leading east (done less than 10 hours ago).
   - a track of a thief leading east (done less than 11 hours ago).


You stop searching.

o CSW>n
The Guarding Room
Exits: [north], down.

o CSW>tr *dwarf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={*dwarf*}
#   $door2 is now set to {wooden } [local]
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).


## Is this some kind of trap? wtf is a solo dwarf doing in there with exit picked
## for otherwise? ...well, who dare wins i guess!


o CSW>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
open exit 
n
It seems to be locked.

o CSW>The door seems to be closed.

o CSW>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

! CSW>pick exit 
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

open exit 
n
close exit 
You discover that Someone has his hands in your purse.

pick exit 
Punamütsike narrates 'draaz bad running from zoc'

The lock finally yields to your skill.

! CSW>Ok.

! CSW>
The Kitchen
Exits: east, (south).

o CSW>Ok.

o CSW>Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...


You stop trying to pick the lock.			<-- hmms, lets see who it is first!

o CSW>e
Sleeping Room
*Gabillak the Dwarf* is standing here.			<-- Err, hes powerful!=P
Exits: (south), west.

! CSW>backstab *dwarf*
*Gabillak the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Backstab whom?

o CSW>s
The Treasure Room
A simple wooden chest is here.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
*Gabillak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north).

! CSW>
A spirit barely hits *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

! CSW>
*Gabillak the Dwarf* closes the wooden.

! CSW>
*Gabillak the Dwarf* cleaves a spirit's left arm hard and tickles it.

! CSW>l n
#   $door is now set to {wooden } [local]
The wooden is closed.

! CSW>pick wooden 
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
A spirit hits *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s right foot very hard and tickles it.

*Gabillak the Dwarf* cleaves a spirit's right hand very hard.

You manage to enable the lock.						<-- Boyaka!!

! CSW>draw bow
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw a black horn shortbow from across your back.

! CSW>shoot *dwarf*
shoot *dwarf*
You shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.
A spirit lightly hits *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CSW>shoot *dwarf*
shoot *dwarf*
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
*Gabillak the Dwarf* cleaves a spirit's body very hard.

! CSW>shoot *dwarf*
shoot *dwarf*
You shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

! CSW>shoot *dwarf*
*Gabillak the Dwarf* falls down laughing.			<--comf mate=)

shoot *dwarf*
You shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s left arm hard and tickle it.

! CSW>A spirit begins some strange incantations...

shoot *dwarf*
You lightly shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.
*Gabillak the Dwarf* cleaves a spirit's left arm extremely hard.

! CSW>shoot *dwarf*
shoot *dwarf*
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

! CSW>shoot *dwarf*
shoot *dwarf*
You shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s left foot very hard and tickle it.
A spirit barely hits *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.

! CSW>shoot *dwarf*
shoot *dwarf*
You shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

! CSW>
*Gabillak the Dwarf* cleaves a spirit's left arm extremely hard.

shoot *dwarf*
*Gabillak the Dwarf* thinks till it hurts.

shoot *dwarf*
You shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s left leg very hard and tickle it.
A spirit hits *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s right leg hard and tickles it.

! CSW>shoot *dwarf*
shoot *dwarf*
You shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

! CSW>shoot *dwarf*
shoot *dwarf*
You strongly shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

! CSW>
*Gabillak the Dwarf* strongly cleaves a spirit's head.

A spirit begins some strange incantations...

shoot *dwarf*
You shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s body very hard.

! CSW>
*Gabillak the Dwarf* shrugs indifferently.

*Gabillak the Dwarf* sighs loudly.

You shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
*Gabillak the Dwarf* cleaves a spirit's left arm very hard.

! CSW>shoot *dwarf*
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

! CSW>
*Gabillak the Dwarf* says 'bear with me'			<-- HUH?!

*Gabillak the Dwarf* cleaves a spirit's body very hard.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

! CSW>shoot *dwarf*
You shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

! CSW>shoot *dwarf*
*Gabillak the Dwarf* cleaves a spirit's left foot extremely hard.

You shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s body hard.

! CSW>shoot *dwarf*
You shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

! CSW>A spirit begins some strange incantations...

*Gabillak the Dwarf* cleaves a spirit's right arm extremely hard.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

! CSW>
You shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

! CSW>

! CSW>

! CSW>draw boots

! CSW>exa dwarf
You try to shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Gabillak the Dwarf* cleaves a spirit's right foot extremely hard and shattersit.

! CSW>A spirit barely hits *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

You shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s body hard.

! CSW>
You strongly shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s body.

! CSW>
You hang a black horn shortbow across your back.
You confidently draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.
*Gabillak the Dwarf* cleaves a spirit's right foot very hard and shatters it.

! CSW>
You see nothing special about him.
*Gabillak the Dwarf* is in very bad shape.
*Gabillak the Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (neglected)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a thin pair of vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a thin pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a thin pair of soft leather boots (worn)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

! CSW>
A spirit begins some strange incantations...

! CSW>
*Gabillak the Dwarf* cleaves a spirit's head extremely hard and shatters it.

! CSW>draw bow
You sheathe a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw a black horn shortbow from across your back.

! CSW>shoot *dwarf*
shoot *dwarf*
You shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s right arm very hard and shatter it.

! CSW>A spirit barely hits *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

! CSW>shoot *dwarf*
shoot *dwarf*
You shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
*Gabillak the Dwarf* cleaves a spirit's left arm and shatters it.

! CSW>Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

! CSW>
A spirit hits *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s head and shatters it.

! CSW>shoot *dwarf*
*Gabillak the Dwarf* cleaves a spirit's left hand extremely hard and shatters
it.

A spirit begins some strange incantations...

shoot *dwarf*
You shoot *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*Gabillak the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

! CSW>shoot *dwarf*
pick wooden 


! CSW>

! CSW>Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

You stop trying to pick the lock.

! CSW>
A spirit utters the word 'noselacri'

! CSW>pick wooden 
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

draw boots
The lock finally yields to your skill.
A spirit hits *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You gained some renown in this battle!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gabillak the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Gabillak the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Gabillak the Dwarf*.


## Fuck! to slow! ##


o CSW>
You hang a black horn shortbow across your back.
You confidently draw a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.
A spirit quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

o CSW a spirit:Awful>
You pierce a spirit's body extremely hard and shatter it.
A spirit is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o CSW a spirit:Dying>open wooden 
Ok.

o CSW a spirit:Dying>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.

o CSW>w
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].

o CSW>pick wooden 
You don't see any wooden here.

o CSW>picke xit
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o CSW>#   $target is now set to {shadow} [local]
#   $door is now set to {exit } [local]
pick exit 
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You manage to enable the lock.

o CSW>e
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.

o CSW>s
The Treasure Room
A silver-tipped arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A spirit is lying here, mortally wounded (glowing).
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: (north).

o CSW>backstab shadow
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

g arrow
put all.arrow quiver
A shadow makes a strange sound, as you place a black runed dagger in its back.
A shadow says 'Prepare to dye, Zaugurz Orc!'

o CSW a shadow:Wounded>
You get a silver-tipped arrow.

o CSW a shadow:Wounded>FLEE
You put a silver-tipped arrow in a quiver.

o CSW a shadow:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.

o CSW>s
The Treasure Room
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A spirit is lying here, mortally wounded (glowing).
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: (north).

o CSW>backstab shadow
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

g belt corpse
A shadow makes a strange sound but is suddenly very silent, as you place a
black runed dagger in its back.
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
Your blood freezes as you hear a shadow's death cry.
A shadow disappears into nothing.

o CSW>
You get a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

o CSW>n
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.

o CSW>s
The Treasure Room
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A spirit is lying here, mortally wounded (glowing).
Exits: (north).

o CSW>drag corpse
You grasp the corpse and start dragging it.

o CSW>n
Sleeping Room
Exits: (south), west.

o CSW>
You struggle to pull the corpse with you.

o CSW>w
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].

o CSW>
You struggle to pull the corpse with you.

o CSW>drag
You stop dragging the corpse.

o CSW>recover
You search the surroundings for your arrows...

You recover twenty arrows and put them in your quiver.

o CSW>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch
a fragrant-smelling bag
a mighty dwarven axe (neglected)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a thin pair of vambraces (flawless)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (well-maintained)
a thin pair of soft leather boots (worn)
a thin pair of greaves (flawless)
a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
a jewelled ring
a ring
a large sack
a woody, stemmed plant
a battle axe (flawless)
a cave-bear fur (flawless)
a thick pair of metal boots (flawless)
some yellow petals


## Some looting and...: ##


o CSW>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

o CSW>
The door is opened from the other side.

o CSW>
*Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf* closes the door.

! CSW>
Using his lockpicks, *Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf* tries to enable the door's
lock...

! CSW>g axe corpse
open exit 
You get a mighty dwarven axe from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

! CSW>s
Ok.

! CSW>
The Guarding Room
Exits: (north), down.

o CSW>close exit 
Ok.

o CSW>d

*************************************************************************************
And off i went! I didnt wanna fight him cause i was carrying around 107 pounds of eq
and he was using arachnia. But prob the biggest reason was that, believe it or not;
i got Bullebu and Bublifuk mixed up and i thought Bublifuk was p(Khazdul), whom i have
Huge respect for in closables esp in sewers=). A nice reequip and i guess some wps.
Sucks i missed xp tho!
*************************************************************************************
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2004/05/14 14:17, Gamli: 
Nice log, pity about the title:)

2004/05/14 14:26, Faint: 
yeah=) it has come to my attention that i mistyped the title of log, hope some1 can fix it=)

2004/05/14 14:30, Hector: 
Soup rice IS everything! amen!

2004/05/14 14:46, Tars: 
I already got an MDA and gleaming, thanks anyway!

2004/05/14 14:59, Tushie: 
EXTREMELY WELL PLAYED, nice timeing

2004/05/14 15:54, Kunduk:   
In right place in right time :)

2004/05/14 15:55, Edvard: 
I didnt get it why you didn't just shoot him dead... why pick it open when he's incap? Its not like you're gonna loose versus a low hp Spirit

2004/05/14 16:19, Teue: 
Here dies a brave one!

nice done indeed!

well, this is no ordinary spirit like the ones in spirit castle! *wink*
though, i think he would have stayed if he knew that spirit was that low!

2004/05/14 16:48, Edvard: 
well it is an ordinary spirit like the one in Old fornost, its easy to shoot to death =p

2004/05/14 17:18, Faint: 
well, sure i could have but i didnt know what was outside and if i had stayed, bublifuk would have had time to pick door locked and i woulda have died so im happy i didnt=)

2004/05/14 17:26, Teue: 
As i know of Gabillak he plays fair, you don't have to expect a hoard outside!

No offend, i already met that spirit with my thief and he played with my cute hobbit. So i do have respect of that spirit!

2004/05/14 17:43, Samurai:   
Edvard is right, you blew 100k for nothing because you're an uberpussy

2004/05/14 17:48, Faint: 
yeah, i guess i am samurai. Luckily, you are such a brave stud!

2004/05/14 18:25, Björn: 
I think you'd smoke Bublifuk if you just fought :P

2004/05/14 22:59, Eolo: 
Very nice ;) I liked it!

2004/05/15 15:20, Gabillak: 
Yep..nice log..*PONDER*...

Well..some remarks, although they aparently make me look very silly.

I had picked Malus tracks up at Aman goin west (not knowing it was
Malus at that time), 4-5 ticks advance. So I thought: Great..he will go sewers. Kitchen was the most probable place. He WOULD turn up there sooner or later. I went in kitchen and wanted to make it a BIT more comfortable for me. So I thought: He wont be here THAT quick, lets kill the spirit (the spirit was AWFUL in the end btw ;). So I picked wooden, went in. Then I thought: a..lets close the wooden so an oponent might be puzzled and unsure etc. So I closed the door. Between opening wooden and closing it from the inside was less than 2 sec!!!!

When all of a sudden Malus went vis for me I was SOO TOTALLY SURPRISED..you cant imagine... I mean..all doors were locked before, wooden was locked, I closed the door and THEN he became vis?? I was thinking 'What the heck????? He was hidden here locked in all the time???' Well..thinking this made me miss opening wooden (I had made a key for it before goin in as I wanted to be prepared...*STARE*).

Only talking to Malus afterwards I realized that he really had entered there with me...incredible!!!!

My laughing there was what I did RL btw.. :>

2004/05/15 23:35, Solymir: 
You are right- Bublifuk is NOT khazdul. But I garuntee you, he would still have your ass on a PLATTER, and you would and WILL agree with me if and when you ever find out or already know who it is :P

No one gets that far without knowing a thing or two about... everything... P(Bublifuk) has gotten farther than just about anyone I know in his own way.

2004/05/16 00:39, Faint: 
heh, no respekt for p(bublifuk) at all, but i guess every1 sees their enemy from diff points of view...

2004/05/17 18:31, Solymir: 
There are people you respect for their speed, and there are people you respect for their guile. I'm not prejudice against any particular playstyle (although Snakr's sort of bothers me) but for the most part there is something to be learned from every one of you addicts :)


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back