Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
YOU are in my territory.. (Shrimp)comments   back
  
(28 ratings and 5727 hits. Posted 2004/05/26)

# so, after being around whole arda, finding not much but Tharaphita, 
who made me warlord 1v1, me and jedinej later decided to go west,
and we didn't find anything but darkies this time either.


!>ope The ancientnorthWar Room
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* is here, riding a pony.
Exits: north, (south).
Jedinej (J) has arrived from the south.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* closes the ancient.

!>Jedinej (J) opens the ancient.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* closes the ancient.
Ok.

## ok expected only poly and tiakr, all these three players
   i got too much respect for, so call me a wimp, but i try to leave.

!>
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south.
Jedinej (J) has arrived from the south.

!>kill *orc*Jedinej (J) slashes *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right hand hard and tickles
it.
You don't see any ancient here.

!>southAlas, you cannot go that way...
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

!>kill *orc*They aren't here.

!>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
War Room
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* is here, riding a pony.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].
Jedinej (J) has arrived from the north.

!>
You stab *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.

! *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>ope The ancientIt seems to be locked.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

!>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!>ope The ancientIt seems to be locked.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!>
Jedinej (J) leaves north.

!>ope leverOk.

!>ope leverIt's already open!

!>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

!>ope leverIt's already open!

!>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* closes the lever.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you
stagger from the impact.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* tries to slash you, but your parry is
successful.

! HP:Fine *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Fine>downNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You stab *Reikor the Black Numenorean*'s body.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! HP:Fine *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Fine>ope lever*Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.

! HP:Fine *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
Storage Room
A large stone chest is here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south, (up).

o HP:Fine>
The trapdoor closes quietly.

o HP:Fine>na uoiutOk.

o HP:Fine>oopen exit
Ok.

o HP:Fine>oThe trapdoor closes quietly.
open exit
Ok.

o HP:Fine>oThe trapdoor closes quietly.
open exit
Ok.

o HP:Fine>oopen exit
It's already open!
The trapdoor closes quietly.

o HP:Fine>oopen exit
Ok.

o HP:Fine>oThe trapdoor closes quietly.
open exit
Ok.
The trapdoor closes quietly.

o HP:Fine>oopen exit
Ok.

o HP:Fine>oThe trapdoor closes quietly.
open exit
Ok.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* has arrived from above riding a pony.

! HP:Fine>oopen exit
It's already open!
The trapdoor closes quietly.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* tries to slash you, but you keep him at bay.
You barely stab *Reikor the Black Numenorean*'s left leg and tickle it.

! HP:Fine *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Fine>o*Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
open exit
Ok.
The trapdoor closes quietly.

! HP:Fine *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Fine>cha mood aggOk.

! HP:Fine *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Fine>oopen exit
Ok.

! HP:Fine *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Fine>oopen exit
It's already open!

! HP:Fine *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting Jedinej (J).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Jedinej (J).
Jedinej (J) is here, fighting *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Exits: north, [south], (down).

! HP:Fine>n*Reikor the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below riding a pony.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south.
Jedinej (J) has arrived from the south.

! HP:Fine>
Pokror narrates 'always good to bs troll from bad to bad'

! HP:Fine>southope exitJedinej (J) leaves south.
War Room
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* is here, riding a pony.
Jedinej (J) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south], (down).
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* closes the lever.

! HP:Fine>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
Jedinej (J) approaches *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to slash him.
It seems to be locked.

! HP:Fine>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* swiftly dodges Jedinej (J)'s attempt to slash him.

! HP:Fine>oopen exit
It seems to be locked.

! HP:Fine>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit down seems to blur for a while.

## ohwell, fight then ##

*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Jedinej (J) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Polydeukes the Black
Numenorean* hits him.

! HP:Fine>That's impossible, I'm afraid.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine>
Jedinej (J) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! HP:Fine>
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.

! HP:Fine>n
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Jedinej (J) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Polydeukes the Black
Numenorean* hits him.
Jedinej (J) panics, and attempts to flee.
Jedinej (J) leaves north.

! HP:Fine>aQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jedinej (J) is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Fine>kill *orc*Who do you want to assist?

! HP:Fine>Jedinej (J) leaves south.
They aren't here.

! HP:Fine>na oORCOk.

! HP:Fine>skill *orc*War Room
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Jedinej (J).
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* is here, riding a pony, fighting Jedinej (J).
Jedinej (J) is here, fighting *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Fine>
! HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

cha mood agg! HP:Fine>
Jedinej (J) slashes *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm extremely hard.

lab x! HP:Fine>
Jedinej (J) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Fine>kill *orc*
Jedinej (J) panics, and attempts to flee.
Jedinej (J) leaves north.

! HP:Fine>cha mood aggOk.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* dismounts from a pony, and stops riding him.
A pony now follows *Reikor the Black Numenorean*.

! HP:Fine>Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine>Jedinej (J) has arrived from the north.
You stab *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm extremely hard.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>Ok.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>fleeYou will attempt to flee!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

! HP:Fine>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you
stagger from the impact.

! HP:Fine *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Fine>southkill *orc*No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
Jedinej (J) slashes *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*'s body and tickles it.

! HP:Fine *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Fine>They aren't here.

! HP:Fine *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Fine>northAlas, you cannot go that way...
Jedinej (J) has arrived from the south.

! HP:Fine>kill *orc*You approach *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to stab him.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
Jedinej (J) leaves south.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>lab x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
Ok.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
Jedinej (J) has arrived from the south.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves south.

! HP:Fine>southWar Room
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].
Jedinej (J) has arrived from the north.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
A pony leaves north.

! HP:Fine>kill xYou approach *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to stab him.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded>northnorthNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.
You stab *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
Jedinej (J) approaches *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to slash him.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves north.

! HP:Fine>northnorth*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.
Jedinej (J) has arrived from the south.

! HP:Fine>kill xAlas, you cannot go that way...

! HP:Fine>southJedinej (J) panics, and attempts to flee.
Jedinej (J) leaves south.
You approach *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to stab him.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>southYou're already fighting!
You bleed from open wounds.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves south.

! HP:Fine>southWar Room
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Jedinej (J) is standing here.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Fine>southkill x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.
Jedinej (J) tries to slash *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), but he parries
successfully.
The ancient seems to be closed.

! HP:Fine>The ancient seems to be closed.
Jedinej (J) swiftly dodges *Reikor the Black Numenorean*'s attempt to slash
him.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* lightly pierces Jedinej (J)'s right arm and
tickles it.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves north.

! HP:Fine>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
They aren't here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine>northQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Fine>northAlas, you cannot go that way...
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves south.
A hungry warg leaves south.

! HP:Fine>kill xsouth*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
You stab *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter
it.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) tries to smite you, but your parry is
successful.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>northYou're already fighting!
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves south.
Jedinej (J) has arrived from the south.

! HP:Fine>kill xAlas, you cannot go that way...
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has arrived from the south.

! HP:Fine>southYou approach *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to stab him.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!
Jedinej (J) tries to slash *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), but he parries
successfully.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill xsouthYou're already fighting!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill xsouthNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves south.

! HP:Fine>kill x*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has arrived from the south.
You approach *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to stab him.
Jedinej (J) panics, and attempts to flee.
Jedinej (J) leaves south.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>fleeNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill xYou will attempt to flee!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>south*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Jedinej (J) is standing here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Fine>southkill x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* approaches Jedinej (J), trying to pierce
him.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.
The ancient seems to be closed.

! HP:Fine>southThe ancient seems to be closed.
Jedinej (J) swiftly dodges *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*'s attempt to
pierce him.

! HP:Fine>kill x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
They aren't here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.

! HP:Fine>kill xThe ancient seems to be closed.
Jedinej (J) panics, and attempts to flee.
Jedinej (J) leaves north.

! HP:Fine>close The ancientThey aren't here.

! HP:Fine>close The ancient*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
You stab *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter
it.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>close The ancient*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.
It's already closed!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins to recite a blue scroll.
It's already closed!
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>kill xclose The ancientIt's already closed!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>
You're already fighting!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>northIt's already closed!
Jedinej (J) has arrived from the north.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves north.

! HP:Fine>
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.
Jedinej (J) has arrived from the south.

! HP:Fine>northkill xJedinej (J) approaches *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to slash him.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! HP:Fine>southYou approach *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to stab him.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves south.

! HP:Fine>kill xsouthWar Room
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* is standing here reading a scroll.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].
Jedinej (J) has arrived from the north.

! HP:Fine>kill xJedinej (J) panics, and attempts to flee.
You approach *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to stab him.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>kill xJedinej (J) approaches *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to slash him.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves north.

! HP:Fine>kill xThey aren't here.

! HP:Fine>northThey aren't here.

! HP:Fine>kill x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has arrived from the north.
You approach *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to stab him.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>southJedinej (J) approaches *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to slash him.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>kill xsouthYou're already fighting!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins to recite an azure scroll.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>kill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>kill xYou're already fighting!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Jedinej (J) slashes *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s body hard and shatters it.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) smites your body hard and tickles it.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>kill xYou're already fighting!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>kill xYou're already fighting!
You stab *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter
it.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>
You're already fighting!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins to recite a blue scroll.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>kill xYou're already fighting!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>
You're already fighting!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>kill xYou're already fighting!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* heals *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x).

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill xYou're already fighting!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill xYou're already fighting!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill xYou're already fighting!
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves north.

! HP:Fine>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Fine>kill x*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves south.
They aren't here.

! HP:Fine>kill xThey aren't here.

! HP:Fine>southWar Room
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Jedinej (J) is here, fighting *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x).
kill x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, fighting Jedinej (J).
Exits: north, [south].
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Jedinej (J) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Polydeukes the Black
Numenorean* hits him.

! HP:Fine>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You approach *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to stab him.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Jedinej (J):Hurt>northkill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Jedinej (J) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Reikor the Black
Numenorean* hits him.
You strongly stab *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s right leg and shatter it.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Jedinej (J):Wounded>northYou're already fighting!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Jedinej (J):Wounded>kill xnorthNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins to recite a blue scroll.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Jedinej (J):Wounded>kill xYou're already fighting!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Jedinej (J):Wounded>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Jedinej (J):Wounded>kill xnorthYou're already fighting!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Jedinej (J) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Polydeukes the Black
Numenorean* hits him.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Jedinej (J):Wounded>kill x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Jedinej (J) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Jedinej (J):Wounded>northYou're already fighting!
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) tries to smite Jedinej (J), but he parries
successfully.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Jedinej (J):Wounded>kill xnorthNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Jedinej (J):Wounded>kill xYou're already fighting!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Jedinej (J):Wounded>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
Jedinej (J) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Jedinej (J):Wounded>kill xnorthYou're already fighting!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful Jedinej (J):Wounded>kill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* heals *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x).
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Jedinej (J) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Polydeukes the Black
Numenorean* hits him.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded Jedinej (J):Wounded>northYou're already fighting!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded Jedinej (J):Wounded>kill xnorthNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves north.

! HP:Fine>kill xThey aren't here.

! HP:Fine>northQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.
Jedinej (J) has arrived from the south.

! HP:Fine>kill xYou stab *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s body hard.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded>southkill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!
Jedinej (J) slashes *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s right hand hard.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>southYou're already fighting!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>southYou're already fighting!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill xsouthNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill xYou're already fighting!
Jedinej (J) panics, and attempts to flee.
Jedinej (J) leaves south.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>south*Reikor the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pony leaves south.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill xsouthJedinej (J) has arrived from the south.
You're already fighting!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill xJedinej (J) approaches *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to slash him.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>fleeYou're already fighting!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You stab *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s left arm extremely hard and shatter
it.

! HP:Fine *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) strongly smites your right arm and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Jedinej (J) panics, and attempts to flee.
Jedinej (J) slashes *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s right foot very hard and
shatters it.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Hurt>kill xQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, fighting Jedinej (J).
Jedinej (J) is here, fighting *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x).
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting Jedinej (J).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.
Jedinej (J) panics, and attempts to flee.
Jedinej (J) leaves south.

! HP:Hurt>Jedinej (J) has arrived from the south.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pony leaves south.
You approach *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to stab him.

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill x
Jedinej (J) approaches *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to slash him.

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>flee
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>northkill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>
Jedinej (J) slashes *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s body hard and shatters it.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Hurt>kill xThey aren't here.

! HP:Hurt>northQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, fighting Jedinej (J).
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Jedinej (J) is here, fighting *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x).
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting Jedinej (J).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves south.

! HP:Hurt>
Jedinej (J) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt>kill xThey aren't here.

! HP:Hurt>southWar Room
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves north.
A hungry warg leaves north.

kill x! HP:Hurt>northThey aren't here.

! HP:Hurt>kill xQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
Jedinej (J) is here, fighting *Reikor the Black Numenorean*.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting Jedinej (J).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south.
Jedinej (J) panics, and attempts to flee.
northJedinej (J) leaves south.

! HP:Hurt>kill xYou stab *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter
it.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pony leaves south.

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>kill xYou're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>southkill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves south.

! HP:Hurt>southThey aren't here.
Jedinej (J) has arrived from the south.

! HP:Hurt>kill xsouthWar Room
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].
Jedinej (J) has arrived from the north.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
A pony leaves north.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves north.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Hurt>kill xThey aren't here.

! HP:Hurt>The ancient seems to be closed.

! HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.

! HP:Hurt>draw hammer*Reikor the Black Numenorean* approaches Jedinej (J), trying to slash him.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
The ancient seems to be closed.

! HP:Hurt>kill x*Reikor the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You approach *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to stab him.

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>northYou remove a blackened spear.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very
evil-minded.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Jedinej (J) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Polydeukes the Black
Numenorean* hits him.
Jedinej (J) leaves north.

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>kill x*Reikor the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
A pony leaves north.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.
You're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves north.

! HP:Hurt>northThey aren't here.

! HP:Hurt>northQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
Jedinej (J) is here, fighting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting Jedinej (J).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting Jedinej (J).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

kill x! HP:Hurt>southAlas, you cannot go that way...
Jedinej (J) panics, and attempts to flee.
Jedinej (J) leaves south.

! HP:Hurt>kill x*Reikor the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pony leaves south.
You pound *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is stunned and will probably die soon.

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>southkill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>
You're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>
You're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>na REIKOROk.

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the south.

## ops, jedinej down.

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

! HP:Hurt *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.
You pound *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter
it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s death cry.
*Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Tiakr the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x).

## phinally.. after all those zscrollzes.##

! HP:Hurt>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* tries to slash you, but your parry is
successful.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Fine>kill reikorYou're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean*:Fine>lab xOk.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>flee*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>g draught allquaff draughtThe icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
You get a flask of orkish draught from a sable pouch.
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Hurt>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.

! HP:Hurt>north*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>kill x*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
You barely pound *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s left leg and tickle it.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>fleeYou swiftly dodge *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*'s attempt to pierce you.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Hurt>south
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.

! HP:Hurt>kill x*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) tries to slash you, but your parry is
successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Hurt>north
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.

! HP:Hurt>kill x*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) begins some strange incantations...
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s right foot extremely hard and
shatter it.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>north*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Hurt>southWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].
kill x*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves north.
A pony leaves north.

! HP:Hurt>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
They aren't here.

! HP:Hurt *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>flee
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.

! HP:Hurt *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! HP:Hurt *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>southkill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.

! HP:Hurt *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>kill xYou're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Hurt>kill x*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.
You approach *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>kill xYou're already fighting!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>kill xYou're already fighting!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
You strongly pound *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s body.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) barely slashes your body and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>flee*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Hurt>northkill xQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Hurt>
You approach *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>kill x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
You're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>fleenorthYou flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Hurt>kill xQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Hurt>
You pound *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s head extremely hard and shatter
it.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>fleenorthYou will attempt to flee!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>kill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

! HP:Hurt>kill xThey aren't here.
You bleed from open wounds.

! HP:Hurt>kill xkill x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
They aren't here.

! HP:Hurt>kill x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.
They aren't here.

! HP:Hurt *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>kill xThey aren't here.

! HP:Hurt *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>They aren't here.

! HP:Hurt *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>flee
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Hurt *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>kill xYou flee head over heels.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

! HP:Hurt>southkill xWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Hurt>northYou lightly pound *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s body and tickle it.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>kill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves north.

! HP:Hurt>northThey aren't here.

! HP:Hurt>
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

! HP:Hurt>kill xYou approach *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>kill xsouthYou're already fighting!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) strongly slashes your right foot and tickles
it.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>south*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>south*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* pierces your right foot hard and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>south
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves south.

! HP:Hurt *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>south*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>kill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>fleeThey aren't here.

! HP:Hurt *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>northYou flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Hurt>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves north.
A pony leaves north.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Hurt>kill xYou approach *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You try to pound *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x), but he parries
successfully.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>kill xYou're already fighting!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>fleeYou will attempt to flee!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>north
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) barely slashes your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Hurt>
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Hurt>kill xYou approach *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
You barely pound *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s head and tickle it.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Hurt>northkill xQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Hurt>
You approach *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>flee*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) tries to slash you, but your parry is
successful.
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Hurt>northQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Hurt>kill xYou approach *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) tries to slash you, but your parry is
successful.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>flee
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>northYou flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Hurt>kill xQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Hurt>
You try to pound *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x), but he parries
successfully.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) stops using a dark broadsword.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) holds a wooden pipe.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) tries to hit you, but your parry is
successful.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>fleenorth*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) makes some impressive smoke rings.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>kill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>fleeYou are already attempting to flee!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you
stagger from the impact.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Hurt>kill xThey aren't here.

! HP:Hurt>northQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Hurt>kill x*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) sits down and rests.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You are too afraid.

! HP:Hurt>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) puffs reassuringly on his faithful pipe.

! HP:Hurt>southWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Hurt>100cha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100

! HP:Hurt>nkill xQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Hurt>
You barely pound *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s right leg and tickle it.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) tries to slash you, but your parry is
successful.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>flee*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
You will attempt to flee!

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Hurt>northkill xQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Hurt>
You approach *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) tries to slash you, but your parry is
successful.

! HP:Hurt *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you
stagger from the impact.

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>northkill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* lightly pierces your right hand and tickles
it.
You're already fighting!

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
You barely pound *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s left foot and tickle it.

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>fleeYou are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>kill xYou're already fighting!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) strongly slashes your right foot.

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Wounded>north*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Wounded>kill xThey aren't here.

! HP:Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* gets a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.

! HP:Wounded>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* stops using a black runed dagger.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* holds a wooden pipe.

! HP:Wounded>southkill x*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* sits down and rests.

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>flee*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* puffs reassuringly on his faithful pipe.
You're already fighting!

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>north*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* stops using a wooden pipe.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* awkwardly draws a black runed dagger.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>fleeYou are already attempting to flee!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* puts a wooden pipe in a leather backpack.
You lightly pound *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s left arm and tickle it.

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>south*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>kill xYou're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Wounded>northkill x*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

! HP:Wounded>south
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Wounded>kill xWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, [south].
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves north.
A pony leaves north.

! HP:Wounded>northThey aren't here.

! HP:Wounded>kill xnorthQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Wounded>kill x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.
You're already fighting!

! HP:Wounded *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Wounded *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>kill xsouthYou're already fighting!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Wounded *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>fleeNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Wounded *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

! HP:Wounded *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Wounded *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Wounded>The ancient seems to be closed.

! HP:Wounded>southThe ancient seems to be closed.

! HP:Wounded>northkill xQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
You swiftly dodge *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s attempt to slash you.

! HP:Wounded *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>south! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>kill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>flee*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You barely pound *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s right arm and tickle it.

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Wounded>northQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves south.
A pony leaves south.

! HP:Wounded>kill xThey aren't here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Wounded>south
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.

! HP:Wounded>kill xWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

! HP:Wounded>northkill xQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Wounded>southsouth*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
You approach *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>kill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) fails to slash you.

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>fleeNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
Ooops! You fumble... and hit yourself HARD!

northkill xYou try to flee, but cannot!

*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.

You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Wounded>
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves south.
A pony leaves south.

! HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

! HP:Wounded>northkill x! HP:Wounded>southAlas, you cannot go that way...
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.

! HP:Wounded>kill xYou try to pound *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x), but he parries
successfully.

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>fleeYou will attempt to flee!

! HP:Wounded *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) tries to slash you, but your parry is
successful.
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>northkill xQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves south.
A pony leaves south.
They aren't here.

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>southWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill xThey aren't here.

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>northQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill xYou approach *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>southkill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>southYou're already fighting!

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
You strongly pound *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s right foot.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) fails to slash you.

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>fleeYou flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>northQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill xYou approach *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you
stagger from the impact.

## gotta love spamreduction or whatever it's called. ##

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
You swiftly dodge *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s attempt to slash you.

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>fleeYou flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>northkill xQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You approach *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
You barely pound *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s right leg and tickle it.

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* barely pierces your right leg and tickles
it.

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>fleenorth*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) barely slashes your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill xQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You approach *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>smYou smile viciously.

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>fSomeone sings 'skicklig aro den som kan haffa mig'
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.

! HP:Wounded Move:Tired>northQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* strongly pierces your right foot.

! HP:Bad Move:Tired *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>kill xThey aren't here.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.

! HP:Bad Move:Tired *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>fleeYou swiftly dodge *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s attempt to slash you.
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Bad Move:Slow>southkill xThe ancient seems to be closed.
You bleed from open wounds.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow>They aren't here.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow>northkill x*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.
You try to pound *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x), but he parries
successfully.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>fleeYou flee head over heels.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow>southWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Bad Move:Slow>kill x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.
You approach *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) fails to slash you.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* barely pierces your head and tickles it.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) barely slashes your right arm and tickles
it.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow>southkill x*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Bad Move:Slow>They aren't here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* fails to pierce you.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>kill xThey aren't here.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>southWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>kill x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves north.
A pony leaves north.
They aren't here.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>kill xYou're already fighting!
You swiftly dodge *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s attempt to slash you.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>g draught allquaff draughtYou get a flask of orkish draught from a sable pouch.
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You strongly pound *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*'s body.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>fleeYou are already attempting to flee!

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>kill xYou flee head over heels.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow>kill xThey aren't here.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow>kill xThey aren't here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>kill xYou swiftly dodge *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s attempt to slash you.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow>north*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

! HP:Bad Move:Slow *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>0*Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
You flee head over heels.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>0*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>kill x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
You're already fighting!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) lightly slashes your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>kill xYou're already fighting!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
You pound *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s right arm hard and shatter it.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Bad>lQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting YOU.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Bad>smYou smile viciously.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Bad>fYou flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>northQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>kill x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You're already fighting!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s attempt to slash you.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>kill x! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Bad>kill xYou're already fighting!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Bad>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Bad>
You pound *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s left arm extremely hard and
shatter it.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Awful>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* barely pierces your right arm and tickles
it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Awful>flee
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves south.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>southPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>kill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>They aren't here.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the south.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>fleeYou are already attempting to flee!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>kill xYou're already fighting!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You pound *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*'s body hard.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>northkill xQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>kill x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
They aren't here.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>kill xThey aren't here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>kill xYou approach *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Awful>kill x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
You're already fighting!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Awful>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* lightly pierces your head and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You're already fighting!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Awful>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Awful>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) barely slashes your right arm and tickles
it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Awful>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Awful>
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Awful>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s right leg extremely hard and
shatter it.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not
aided.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Dying>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Dying>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* lightly pierces your right arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Dying>smYou smile viciously.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Dying>lQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is lying here, incapacitated.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting YOU.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Dying>cha mood aggOk.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Dying>lQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) is lying here, incapacitated.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting YOU.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* pierces your right arm hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x):Dying>
You pound *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter
it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained great renown in this battle!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x)'s death cry.
*Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Reikor the Black Numenorean* (x).

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean*:Fine>lab xOk.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>cha mood aggOk.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>view warl
*** Warlords hall of fame ***

    Armies of the West

 1  Ypsilon the Noldorin Quickblade.
 2  Sarcyn the Rohir Hunter.
 3  Lerian the Eriadorian Priest.
 4  Bublifuk the Noldorin Hunter.
 5  Ethne the Sindarin Adventurer.
 6  Ainaril the Noldorin Wizard.
 7  Bahr the Dwarven Patriarch.
 8  Seldaran the Sindarin Witch.
 9  Eowar the Rohir Weaponsmaster.
10  Teyon the Half-Elven Weaponsmaster.

    Forces of the Dark Lord

 1  Nazgum the Tarkhnarb Cut-Throat.
 2  Tikar the Tarkhnarb Necromancer.
 3  Snarp the Tarkhnarb Murderer.
 4  Shrimp the Zaugurz Battlemaster.

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (73%) ***  5  Malus the Zaugurz Murderer.
 6  Doomer the Tarkhnarb Veteran.
 7  Leikzum the Zaugurz Scout.
 8  Mammoth the Tarkhnarb Soldier.
 9  Dracol the Zaugurz Soldier.
10  Reikor the Black Numenorean Mercenary.

## just had to do that, last time i didn't and i later died in fight:)

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) giggles.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>lab xOk. Changed label x.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>cha mood aggOk.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>bbash

*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>cha mood aggOk.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the south.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>kill x
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pierce
you.
You strongly pound *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x)'s right foot.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>bash xYou're already fighting!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

southkill xbash x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) barely pierces your right arm and
tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>
You approach *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>northkill x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) fails to pierce you.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

bash xYour bash at *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) sends him sprawling.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>
You're already fighting!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>cha mood aggOk.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>
You lightly pound *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x)'s right arm and tickle
it.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>exa xHis ancient and grizzled face seems full of unquenchable hunger...hunger
for death, hunger for life, hunger for vengeance.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) has several bruises.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is using: 
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (well-maintained)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a green hood (flawless)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (satisfactory)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>cha mood aggOk.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>lWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is here, fighting YOU.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>bash xBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>bash xBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>bash x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>
! HP:Bad Move:Weak>northkill xQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>They aren't here.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>south*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
War Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>kill xThey aren't here.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>northkill xQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>southYou approach *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>kill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>
You're already fighting!

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) pierces your right arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound
him.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves south.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>southkill xWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Bad Move:Weak>
You approach *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Bad Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>
You bleed from open wounds.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>flee*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) barely pierces your left arm and tickles
it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>south
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the south.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pierce
you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>scYou can't do that while fighting.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>bash x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) lightly pierces your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the south.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pierce
you.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Fine>kill xYou're already fighting!
You lightly pound *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x)'s right leg and tickle
it.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>cha mood aggOk.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>gigYou giggle.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
Jedinej tells you 'go on! :P'

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves south.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>cha mood normalOk.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>sWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>kill xYou approach *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves north.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>northQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>kill xYou try to pound *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x), but he parries
successfully.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) barely pierces your right leg and
tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves south.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>sc36/426 hits and 10/153 moves.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>southWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves north.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>cha mood aggOk.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>kill xThey aren't here.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>northQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>kill xThey aren't here.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>southWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>kill xYou approach *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) barely pierces your left leg and tickles
it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
You try to pound *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x), but he parries
successfully.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>north
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves north.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>northQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>kill xYou approach *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves south.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>southWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>kill xYou approach *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) strongly pierces your right foot and
shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You lightly pound *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x)'s right arm and tickle
it.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
Someone sings 'jag flyr min kos likt en albatross'

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves north.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>sc25/426 hits and 8/153 moves.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>north*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the north.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>kill xThey aren't here.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>southkill xWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>
You try to pound *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x), but he parries
successfully.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) barely pierces your right arm and
tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves north.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>sc24/426 hits and 6/153 moves.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>northkill xQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: south.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>
You approach *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>kill xYou're already fighting!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
You strongly pound *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x)'s body.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves south.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>southWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].
The corpse of a pack horse slowly decays into dust.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>kill xYou approach *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves north.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>northQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>kill xYou pound *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x)'s left hand.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) barely pierces your left arm and tickles
it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Weak *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves south.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>southWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>sc23/426 hits and 6/153 moves.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>kill xThey aren't here.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>northkill xQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>southThey aren't here.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>kill xWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
You approach *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>north
You swiftly dodge *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x)'s attempt to pierce
you.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x)'s right foot hard.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves north.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>northQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>kill x*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves south.
They aren't here.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>southWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>sc23/426 hits and 2/153 moves.

## bunch of hps left##

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>kill xYou approach *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Hurt>
You pound *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x)'s body extremely hard and
shatter it.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves north.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>northkill xQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
You approach *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>southkill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>southYou're already fighting!

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves south.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>southkill xWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
You approach *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
You pound *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x)'s right hand very hard and
shatter it.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Wounded>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves north.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>northkill xQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
You pound *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x)'s left leg extremely hard and
shatter it.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Bad>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Bad>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) tries to pierce you, but your parry is
successful.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Bad>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves south.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>southkill xWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>
You approach *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Bad>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves north.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>northQuarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>kill xYou pound *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x)'s head extremely hard and
shatter it.

! HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Awful>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Awful>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) lightly pierces your left arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Awful>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Awful>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Awful>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) leaves south.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>southWar Room
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>kill xYou approach *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x), trying to pound him.

! HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Awful>
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Awful>
Morgazh tells you 'oj, vem dog?'

! HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Awful>
You pound *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x)'s left arm extremely hard and
shatter it.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if
not aided.

! HP:Awful Move:Exhausted *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Dying>
You bleed from open wounds.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x):Dying>
You pound *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x)'s left foot extremely hard and
shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x)'s death
cry.
*Polydeukes the Black Numenorean* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>na WOOOOOHOOOk.
Morgazh tells you 'ser att du klattrat'

! HP:Awful Move:Exhausted>sc15/426 hits and 0/153 moves.

! HP:Awful Move:Fainting>band/You try to bind your wounds.

You successfully bind your wound.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>view warl
*** Warlords hall of fame ***

    Armies of the West

 1  Ypsilon the Noldorin Quickblade.
 2  Sarcyn the Rohir Hunter.
 3  Lerian the Eriadorian Priest.
 4  Bublifuk the Noldorin Hunter.
 5  Ethne the Sindarin Adventurer.
 6  Ainaril the Noldorin Wizard.
 7  Bahr the Dwarven Patriarch.
 8  Seldaran the Sindarin Witch.
 9  Eowar the Rohir Weaponsmaster.
10  Teyon the Half-Elven Weaponsmaster.

    Forces of the Dark Lord

 1  Nazgum the Tarkhnarb Cut-Throat.
 2  Shrimp the Zaugurz Battlemaster.
 3  Tikar the Tarkhnarb Necromancer.
 4  Snarp the Tarkhnarb Murderer.

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (73%) ***  5  Malus the Zaugurz Murderer.
 6  Doomer the Tarkhnarb Veteran.
 7  Leikzum the Zaugurz Scout.
 8  Mammoth the Tarkhnarb Soldier.
 9  Dracol the Zaugurz Soldier.
10  Reikor the Black Numenorean Mercenary.

! HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Malus tells you 'vem rippa?'

.....

! HP:Awful Move:Slow>ecexa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a fragrant-smelling bag
a water skin
a gleaming belt
a black runed dagger (well-maintained)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a thin pair of leather gloves (satisfactory)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a green hood (flawless)
a plain shirt (well-maintained)
a red ruby
an icy ring
a jewelled ring
a vellum scroll



! HP:Awful Move:Tired>ecexa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a laced quiver
a strange set of lock picks
a water skin
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
a dark broadsword (flawless)
a leather backpack
a russet cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a heavy pair of vambraces (flawless)
a thick pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a thick pair of metal boots (flawless)
a heavy pair of greaves (flawless)
a full metal helmet (flawless)
a thick metal breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
an icy ring
a jewelled ring
a wooden pipe

! HP:Awful Move:Tired>ec2exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a butcher's cleaver (flawless)
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a heavy warhammer
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (well-maintained)
a metal buckler (satisfactory)
a pair of ring mail sleeves (flawless)
a pair of ring mail gloves (flawless)
a pair of iron-shod boots (used)
a pair of ring mail leggings (flawless)
a ring mail coif (flawless)
a ring mail hauberk (flawless)

 1  Ypsilon the Noldorin Quickblade.
 2  Sarcyn the Rohir Hunter.
 3  Lerian the Eriadorian Priest.
 4  Bublifuk the Noldorin Hunter.
 5  Ethne the Sindarin Adventurer.
 6  Ainaril the Noldorin Wizard.
 7  Bahr the Dwarven Patriarch.
 8  Seldaran the Sindarin Witch.
 9  Eowar the Rohir Weaponsmaster.
10  Teyon the Half-Elven Weaponsmaster.

    Forces of the Dark Lord

 1  Nazgum the Tarkhnarb Cut-Throat.
 2  Shrimp the Zaugurz Battlemaster.  ## went from number 8-2.
 3  Tikar the Tarkhnarb Necromancer.
 4  Snarp the Tarkhnarb Murderer.

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (73%) ***  5  Malus the Zaugurz Murderer.
 6  Doomer the Tarkhnarb Veteran.
 7  Leikzum the Zaugurz Scout.
 8  Mammoth the Tarkhnarb Soldier.
 9  Dracol the Zaugurz Soldier.
10  Reikor the Black Numenorean Mercenary.


## the end. ##

<<   <   01  02  

2004/06/01 09:07, Usha: 
Hit like a girl. Maybe. Throw fireballs like a girl. Yes. ... anywho, awesome log! omfg it sooo deserved 5 stars! CLAPS!

2004/06/02 14:39, Bonive:   
i wanna learn how to fight like this!

<<   <   01  02  

top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Andróg, Ardumiel, Ayen, Berra, Durcano, Fero, Flegrik, Gift, Greg, 
Haurth, Hedo, Iomene, Khazdul, Losrandir, Monster, Narlah, Psaidex, Tempus, Trobo 
 Good Amras, Aschit, Creuk, Dreag, Gomtuu, Marillion, Roadkill, Tukanek, Zomb 
 Average  
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back