Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Dying can be fun! (Tone)comments   back
(3625 hits. Posted 2004/06/21)
##Well thing was, i died to stab## 
##from a nasty little hobbit in the ##
##west,i run back and check my corpse.##
##NADA left (as usual), well i found some##
##shit and gave some to my warg, then i went ##
##dt to regen some..(kinda spammy though)(copy/paste)##




o[ CW Mana:Warm>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a scimitar (flawless)					##check my NICE FULL SETT##
<worn as shield>     a metal shield (flawless)
<worn on body>       a thin metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of ring mail sleeves (neglected)
<worn on finger>     a ring; it glows blue
<worn on finger>     a ring; it glows blue

o[ CW Mana:Warm>stat
OB: 48%, DB: 35%, PB: 48%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 153,123 xp, 2,143 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
#changed alias: tnl=emote needs 153,123 xp and 2,143 tp to next level.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- detect magic
- detect invisibility
- shield

o[ CW Mana:Warm>sc
#print: #error: expression syntax.
                                  214/214 hits, 46/106 mana, and 73/120 moves.

o[ CW Mana:Warm>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ CW Mana:Warm>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Tone                 - Dark Tower

o[ CW Mana:Hot>qt u guys still epriest?
[tell Wendol u guys still epriest?]
Ok.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>l
Dark Tower
A large sack is on the ground.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>
Wendol tells you 'nod'
#changed alias: qt=tell Wendol $0

o[ CW Mana:Hot>
You hear a call from the other side of the door.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>qt what eq do u guys have?
[tell Wendol what eq do u guys have?]
Ok.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>so
['open]
Ok.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>
A brown-skinned orc looks you over.
A brown-skinned orc unlocks the door.
A brown-skinned orc OPENS the door.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>ss
[scout south]
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..
[stand]

o[ CW Mana:Hot>
You stop resting, and stand up.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>ss
[scout south]

You see *a noble Elf* scouting from the south!
You see *Andarin the Dúnadan Man* scouting from the south!

o[ CW Mana:Hot>
You quietly scout southwards...

A Road through the Grey Mountains
*a Man*, *an Elf*, a pack horse, *a Dwarf*, a mountain mule, and *a Dwarf* are here.			##here i think: WTF!##

You stop scouting.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>
You see *a sturdy Dwarf* scouting from the south!

o[ CW Mana:Hot>
Wendol tells you 'wightblade...chuckle.'
#changed alias: qt=tell Wendol $0

o[ CW Mana:Hot>nar ouch...
Ok.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>
A brown-skinned orc CLOSES the door.
A brown-skinned orc locks the door.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>oed
[open exit down]
Ok.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>nar man elf dwarf dwarf at dt door
Ok.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>yell ouch
Ok.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>l
Dark Tower
A large sack is on the ground.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Tone                 - Dark Tower

o[ CW Mana:Hot>so
['open]
Ok.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>
A brown-skinned orc looks you over.
A brown-skinned orc unlocks the door.
A brown-skinned orc OPENS the door.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>ss
[scout south]
You quietly scout southwards...

A Road through the Grey Mountains
*a Man*, *an Elf*, a pack horse, *a Dwarf*, a mountain mule, and *a Dwarf* are here.

You stop scouting.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>yell dont?								##yeah i'm a puss##
Ok.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>sc
#print: #error: expression syntax.
                                  214/214 hits, 79/106 mana, and 104/120 moves.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>
A brown-skinned orc CLOSES the door.
A brown-skinned orc locks the door.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>yell please?
Ok.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>sc
#print: #error: expression syntax.
                                  214/214 hits, 80/106 mana, and 105/120 moves.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>d
Dank Dungeon
Exits: [north], south, west, (up).

o[ CW Mana:Burning>uu
[scout up]
You quietly scout upwards...

Dark Tower
A large sack is on the ground.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.

You stop scouting.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Tone                 - Dank Dungeon

o[ CW Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 48%, DB: 35%, PB: 48%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 153,123 xp, 2,143 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
#changed alias: tnl=emote needs 153,123 xp and 2,143 tp to next level.
Affected by:
- novoid
- armour
- detect magic
- detect invisibility
- shield

o[ CW Mana:Burning>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Tone                 - Dank Dungeon

o[ CW Mana:Burning>te
tar=   -->1.*ELF*

o[ CW Mana:Burning>c
cast norm 'lightning bolt' *hobbit*
You can't concentrate enough while resting.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>alias c cast norm 'lightning bolt' *elf*			##let's be rdy##
Ok.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 48%, DB: -15%, PB: 48%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 153,123 xp, 2,143 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
#changed alias: tnl=emote needs 153,123 xp and 2,143 tp to next level.
Affected by:
- novoid
- armour
- detect magic
- detect invisibility
- shield

o[ CW Mana:Burning>sc
#print: #error: expression syntax.
                                  214/214 hits, 88/106 mana, and 113/120 moves.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>uu
[scout up]
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..
[stand]

o[ CW Mana:Burning>
You stop resting, and stand up.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>uu
[scout up]
You quietly scout upwards...

Dark Tower
A large sack is on the ground.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.

You stop scouting.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>u
Dark Tower
A large sack is on the ground.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
Exits: [south], (up), (down).

o[ CW Mana:Burning>so
['open]
Ok.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>
A brown-skinned orc looks you over.
A brown-skinned orc unlocks the door.
A brown-skinned orc OPENS the door.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>ss
[scout south]
You quietly scout southwards...

A Road through the Grey Mountains
*a Man*, *an Elf*, a pack horse, *a Dwarf*, a mountain mule, *a Dwarf*, *an Elf*, and a trained horse are here.

*Andarin the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the S O U T H.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the S O U T H.
*a noble Elf* has arrived from the S O U T H.
A pack horse has arrived from the S O U T H.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the S O U T H.
A mountain mule has arrived from the S O U T H.
You stop scouting.

![ CW Mana:Burning>

*a sturdy Dwarf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.
*a sturdy Dwarf* CLOSES the irontrap.					##thnxz now i get out ;)##

![ CW Mana:Burning>

*a noble Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
A brown-skinned orc says 'Fool, die and die horribly!'
A brown-skinned orc tries to crush *Andarin the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.
A brown-skinned orc says 'Fool, die and die horribly!'
A brown-skinned orc strongly cleaves *Andarin the Dúnadan Man*'s right arm and tickles it.
A brown-skinned orc says 'Fool, die and die horribly!'
A brown-skinned orc says 'Fool, die and die horribly!'
*a sturdy Dwarf* intercepts a brown-skinned orc's blow.
A brown-skinned orc tries to slash *a sturdy Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
A brown-skinned orc says 'Fool, die and die horribly!'
*a sturdy Dwarf* intercepts a brown-skinned orc's blow.
A brown-skinned orc barely pierces *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
A brown-skinned orc says 'Fool, die and die horribly!'

![ CW Mana:Burning>


A brown-skinned orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Dwarf!'
A brown-skinned orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Dwarf!'
A brown-skinned orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Man!'
A brown-skinned orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Man!'
A brown-skinned orc says 'Fool, die and die horribly!'

![ CW Mana:Burning>
A Road through the Grey Mountains
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Blip the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: (north), *east*, south, west.
It is snowing.

*<* CW Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Blip the Silvan Elf* CLOSES the door.						#thnxz to the afk killer too,so i dont flee inside again##

*<* CW Mana:Burning>
A Broken Road
Exits: east, south, west.

*<* CW Mana:Burning>
*Blip the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the E A S T, riding a trained horse.

*<* CW Mana:Burning>
A Road through the Grey Mountains
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [north], *east*, south, west.

*<* CW Mana:Burning>
Wendol tells you 'ppl in fron of dt??'						##not now please,(im trying to survive)##
#changed alias: qt=tell Wendol $0

*<* CW Mana:Burning>
[hit 1.*ELF*]
*Blip the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the W E S T, riding a trained horse.
*Blip the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

*<* CW Mana:Burning *Blip the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Using his lockpicks, *a sturdy Dwarf* tries to pick the door's lock...
*Blip the Silvan Elf* pierces your right hand and tickles it.

*<* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Blip the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.			##this can be sunny##
Grey Mountains
A large eagle soars above you.
Exits: *east*, west.
The snow has stopped.

*<~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Grey Mountains
Exits: *west*, *down*.

*<~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Climbing into the Grey Mountains
Exits: *up*, *down*.

*<~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Climbing into the Grey Mountains
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: *east*, *up*.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Foothills of the Grey Mountains
Exits: *south*, *west*.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

A Shallow Section of the River					
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
The water is frozen solid.

*%~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
A furry, striped raccoon is here, nosing around for some berries or roots.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
The ground is frozen solid.

*.~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Trail to the Misty Mountains
An ibex is watching you from afar.
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*.~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>										##here i think, damn where is my warg with MY fgc inside##
An ibex tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You strongly slash an ibex's left hindfoot.

*.~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an ibex:Fine>ride
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*.~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an ibex:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*.~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an ibex:Fine>
A demon wolf has arrived from the E A S T.

*.~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an ibex:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

*.~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Trail to the Misty Mountains
An ibex is watching you from afar.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*.~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

*.~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Alas, you cannot go that way...

*.~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*.~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A Trail along a River
An ibex is watching you from afar.
Exits: *east*, *south*.
An ibex fails to hit you.

*.~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an ibex:Healthy>


No way! You are fighting for your life!

*.~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an ibex:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*.~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an ibex:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Wendol tells you 'yo????????'
#changed alias: qt=tell Wendol $0

*.~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning an ibex:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
A Trail along a River
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*.~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A Trail along a River
Exits: *north*, *west*.
The clouds begin to disappear.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A Trail along a River
Exits: *east*, *south*.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>


A Trail along a River
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Narrow Canyon
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Narrow Canyon
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Wide Canyon
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A demon wolf leaves N O R T H.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Blip the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the W E S T, riding a trained horse.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Blip the Silvan Elf* leaves N O R T H, riding a trained horse.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A goblin scout yells from the north 'HELP! *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* is trying to kill me on a Trail along a River!'			##You are NOT invited##

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>qt got out...of dt...while pukes entere									##i did belive though##
[tell Wendol got out...of dt...while pukes entere]
Ok.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Alas, you cannot go that way...

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

A Trail along a River
A goblin scout is here, fighting *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*.
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting a goblin scout.										##you 2 fight, i leave##
*Blip the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A Sloping Bridge
Exits: *east*, *west*, *down*.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Blip the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the W E S T, riding a trained horse.								##but no!!##
Near a Fork
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Blip the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the W E S T, riding a trained horse.
Trail along a River
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Under the Cliff
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Trail along a River
An ibex is watching you from afar.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Trail along a River
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Trail along a River
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Trail along a River
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Blip the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the W E S T, riding a trained horse.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: *south*, *west*, *up*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Blip the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the W E S T, riding a trained horse.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Blip the Silvan Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Blip the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Blip the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Blip the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Trail along a River
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>														##tired is NO good thing, well what the H... i just spam##

Trail along a River
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Trail along a River
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>

Trail along a River
An ibex is watching you from afar.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Under the Cliff
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Trail along a River
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Near a Fork
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
A Sloping Bridge
Exits: *east*, *west*, *down*.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>

A Trail along a River
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>

A Sloping Bridge
Exits: *east*, *west*, *down*.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>

Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Near a Fork
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>Trail along a River																	##now i panic, damn i went wrong##
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Under the Cliff
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Trail along a River
An ibex is watching you from afar.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
Trail along a River
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
Trail along a River
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
*Blip the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
Trail along a River
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: *south*, *west*, *up*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
*Blip the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the W E S T, riding a trained horse.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
Source of the River
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
Exits: *north*, east, *down*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Crude Camp
A brown fur is here lying on the ground.
A large piece of fresh, raw meat lies here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
Exits: *west*.

!( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* leaves his hiding place.										##what the H... are you doing here!GO fight the elfy##
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* lightly pierces your head and tickles it.

!( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* pierces your right arm and tickles it.

!( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>gig
You giggle.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Source of the River
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: *north*, east, *down*.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Someone quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* leaves his hiding place.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Bottom of a Waterfall
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*, *up*.
The water is frozen solid.

*% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak>
Source of the River
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: *north*, east, *down*.
You smell blood.
The ground is frozen solid.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak>
*Blip the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Blip the Silvan Elf* pierces your right hand and tickles it.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak *Blip the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Crude Camp
A brown fur is here lying on the ground.
A large piece of fresh, raw meat lies here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
Exits: *west*.

!( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Source of the River
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Blip the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, east, *down*.
*Blip the Silvan Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak *Blip the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* leaves E A S T.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak *Blip the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You feel less protected.
*Blip the Silvan Elf* strongly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak *Blip the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Crude Camp
A brown fur is here lying on the ground.
A large piece of fresh, raw meat lies here.
A large torch lies here among the dust.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
Exits: *west*.

!( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Fainting>
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* leaves his hiding place.
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* strongly pierces your right hand.

!( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Fainting *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>gig							##here i think,what the hell i lose kinda 40k or something(just hero lvl)...##
You giggle.															##though it was kinda funny##

!( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Fainting *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Blip the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Blip the Silvan Elf* pierces your left arm extremely hard.
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* pierces your body and tickles it.

!( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Fainting *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>emote im naked
Ok.
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* pierces your right arm very hard.

!( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Fainting *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Blip the Silvan Elf* snickers softly.

!( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Fainting *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Blip the Silvan Elf* pierces your right leg extremely hard.

!( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Fainting *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>emote lol
Ok.
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* says: my kill!												##You bett it is, that nasty little elf should DIE##

!( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Fainting *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Blip the Silvan Elf* pierces your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

!( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Fainting *a dreadful Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Source of the River
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: *north*, east, *down*.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Exhausted>cha wimp
Wimpy removed.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Exhausted>
Someone quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
*Blip the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Exhausted *Blip the Silvan Elf*:Fine>rq
[reveal q]
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You slash *Blip the Silvan Elf*'s left foot very hard.

*< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Exhausted *Blip the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* leaves his hiding place.
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* pierces your left leg very hard and shatters it.
*Blip the Silvan Elf* pierces your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Exhausted *Blip the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Blip the Silvan Elf* pierces your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning Move:Exhausted *Blip the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Blip the Silvan Elf* snickers softly.

*< CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning Move:Exhausted *Blip the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* pierces your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o< CW HP:Dying Mana:Burning Move:Exhausted *Blip the Silvan Elf*:Fine>emote whats the point
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o< CW HP:Dying Mana:Burning Move:Exhausted *Blip the Silvan Elf*:Fine>l
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o< CW HP:Dying Mana:Burning Move:Exhausted *Blip the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You feel a strong ache there!



oooooo   oooo   .oooooo.   ooooo     ooo           .o.       ooooooooo.   oooooooooooo
 `888.   .8'   d8P'  `Y8b  `888'     `8'          .888.      `888   `Y88. `888'     `8
  `888. .8'   888      888  888       8          .8'888.      888   .d88'  888
   `888.8'    888      888  888       8         .8' `888.     888ooo88P'   888oooo8
    `888'     888      888  888       8        .88ooo8888.    888`88b.     888    '
     888      `88b    d88'  `88.    .8'       .8'     `888.   888  `88b.   888       o
    o888o      `Y8bood8P'     `YbodP'        o88o     o8888o o888o  o888o o888ooooood8



             oooooooooo.   oooooooooooo       .o.       oooooooooo.      .o.
             `888'   `Y8b  `888'     `8      .888.      `888'   `Y8b     888
              888      888  888             .8'888.      888      888    888
              888      888  888oooo8       .8' `888.     888      888    `8'
              888      888  888    '      .88ooo8888.    888      888
              888     d88'  888       o  .8'     `888.   888     d88'    .o.
             o888bood8P'   o888ooooood8 o88o     o8888o o888bood8P'      `8'


o# CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning Move:Exhausted>stat
OB: 69%, DB: -32%, PB: 0%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 197,611 xp, 2,143 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
#changed alias: tnl=emote needs 197,611 xp and 2,143 tp to next level.


##i dont post this to whine, i post it to show that dying can be fun sometimes##
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2004/06/21 16:58, Biik:   
Oh...

2004/06/21 17:03, Rayden:   
where's the fun? *boggle*

2004/06/21 17:11, Shaukr: 
in that beautiful 40k pkdeath loss... mmmmm *drool*

2004/06/21 19:48, Letholes:   
Well, who got the kill? :)

2004/06/21 19:52, Blip:   
i got:P

2004/06/21 19:59, Seldaran: 
Eh, so they charge you with 4 and you have mobs inside, and yet you leave without warg to go die, why not just go below strawmats =p

2004/06/21 20:41, Devastator: 
Thanks for sharing :/

2004/06/21 20:47, Valgard: 
I your case i would have taken the chance that pukes offered you.

2004/06/21 22:25, Ulixes:   
We expected some action after u set your alias... but than... :(

2004/06/22 00:06, Sogard:   
Not only you leave a friendly DT, but you give Blip xp? Move to notables so I can rate you awful! :P

2004/06/22 03:25, Theam:   
*a dreadful Zaugurz Orc* says: my kill!

who is the Zorc?
The ending of Blip and Zorc?

2004/06/22 04:09, Sogard: 
Zorc was Znakr and they both split the loot and live happily ever after? ;)

2004/06/22 05:39, Blip:   
zorc was Luzifer who escaped on hurt, and shortly after died in filthy:P

2004/06/22 05:54, Uriond: 
Oh shit, Blip fighting 1v1 in the open and he kills someone! Move to notables!

2004/06/22 08:18, Narlah: 
hahaha , two sneakers , each believing they are unkillable to each other is standing there , tryng to kill a torc first :)

in rp point of view - 3 enemies met and decided to kill the one that two of them hates most and then continue fighting

in mume view - hey its my kill , my xp , my eq , i started him first , no no thats my 100k xp i need it to rent :P

2004/06/22 12:51, Tone: 
well,first off all...with my 200 hps i wouldn't last for long in this 'friendly' dt..thats why i did flee out.

And if u guys read my profile you see my reason to do that : 'What can i know i'm just a n00b' ;)
and btw i though it was funny, and im just hero lvl so those 100k can be 40 or so instead ;)

This was just for have something to read that i did post it, and read piccolo's log and see why i'm naked in this logg;)



2004/06/22 23:19, Wendol:   
Bwaahahahaha. Nice dead sign you got there...comfs.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back