Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
11hrs - 28kills (loong) (Shrimp)comments   back
(2499 hits. Posted 2004/07/12)
OK, you should all be warned, this is an extremely long log of some fair fights, some
boring pkspam, and some fucking around.. it's a session of about 11hrs, shortened down.
if you want to use these 5min to do something else, press back button now..
ok, me hezzel riddar and zichka fought firefli khazdum daar and kurnan at goblins,
firefli died.. they went filthy, and we went there too..

o W>na going
Ok.

o W>
Hezzel narrates 'i do elf'

o W>down
east
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
Exits: east, up, down.
Hezzel has arrived from above.
A stone troll yells 'Some Vaufurz Orcs are here in twe Jiltwy Caxe!'
A stone troll yells 'Some Zaugurz Orcs are zere in whe Tiltty Cave!'

! W>kill *elf*
Disgusting Cave
The corpse of an earth troll is lying here.
The corpse of a large earth troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of an earth troll is lying here.
The corpse of a troll bitch is lying here.
The corpse of a troll bitch is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: [south], west.

o W>They aren't here.

o W>south
The metaldoor seems to be closed.

o W>
Zichka leaves her hiding place.
Zichka unlocks the metaldoor.

o W>
Zichka opens the metaldoor.

o W>south
kill *elf*Hollow Chamber
On the ground, there are two large pieces of raw meat.
You see three small piles of copper pennies on the ground.
A large stone chest is here.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
*Khazdum the Dwarf* is resting here.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
*Kurnan the Half-Elf* is resting here.
Exits: (north).

! W>close The metaldoor
You pound *Kurnan the Half-Elf*'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! W *Kurnan the Half-Elf*:Fine>close The metaldoor
Ok.

! W *Kurnan the Half-Elf*:Fine>close The metaldoor
*Khazdum the Dwarf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
It's already closed!
Riddar leaves his hiding place.
Hezzel leaves his hiding place.
Zichka leaves her hiding place.

! W *Kurnan the Half-Elf*:Fine>close The metaldoor
Zichka locks the metaldoor.
It's already closed!
Hezzel lightly pierces *Kurnan the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) pounds your head extremely hard and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf*:Fine>lab x
It's already closed!
*Kurnan the Half-Elf* slashes your right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf*:Fine>close The metaldoor
Ok.

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>close The metaldoor
*Khazdum the Dwarf* unlocks the metaldoor.
It's already closed!

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>close The metaldoor
It's already closed!

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>close The metaldoorclose The metaldoor
It's already closed!

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>close The metaldoor
It's already closed!

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>close The metaldoor
It's already closed!

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>close The metaldoor
It's already closed!
*Khazdum the Dwarf* locks the metaldoor.

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>bash x
It's already closed!

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>It's already closed!

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
*
Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
Hezzel sends *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x) sprawling with a powerful bash.

cha mood agg! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
*Daar the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

close The metaldoor! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
Riddar sheathes a sacrificial knife into a pair of smooth, black boots.
Riddar swiftly draws an embellished longbow from across his back.

close The metaldoor! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
Hezzel sheathes a shiny dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
Hezzel swiftly draws an embellished longbow from across his back.

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
Hezzel nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
*Khazdum the Dwarf* unlocks the metaldoor.

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
Zichka locks the metaldoor.

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
Hezzel shoots *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x)'s right foot hard and tickles it.
Hezzel tries to hit *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x), but he parries successfully.

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
Hezzel nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
*Khazdum the Dwarf* unlocks the metaldoor.

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
*Khazdum the Dwarf* opens the metaldoor.
Zichka closes the metaldoor.

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
Zichka locks the metaldoor.

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
*Daar the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>na LOCK
Hezzel shoots *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x)'s left foot hard and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
Hezzel nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
*Khazdum the Dwarf* unlocks the metaldoor.

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
Zichka locks the metaldoor.

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
*Khazdum the Dwarf* unlocks the metaldoor.

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Fine>
*Khazdum the Dwarf* opens the metaldoor.
Hezzel shoots *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x)'s right foot very hard.

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>
Zichka closes the metaldoor.
Hezzel nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
*Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x) lightly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>
Zichka locks the metaldoor.
*Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

cha mood agg! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>
*Khazdum the Dwarf* unlocks the metaldoor.

! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>
*Khazdum the Dwarf* opens the metaldoor.

close The metaldoor! W HP:Fine *Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.
*Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kurnan the Half-Elf* (x) leaves north.

! W HP:Fine *Daar the Dwarf*:Healthy>close The metaldoor
Ok.
Zichka closes the metaldoor.

! W HP:Fine *Daar the Dwarf*:Healthy>close The metaldoor
It's already closed!
*Khazdum the Dwarf* opens the metaldoor.

! W HP:Fine *Daar the Dwarf*:Healthy>Zichka closes the metaldoor.
Hezzel hangs an embellished longbow across his back.
Hezzel confidently draws a shiny dagger.
It's already closed!

! W HP:Fine *Daar the Dwarf*:Healthy>close The metaldoor
Zichka locks the metaldoor.
Ok.

! W HP:Fine *Daar the Dwarf*:Healthy>Ok.
*Khazdum the Dwarf* unlocks the metaldoor.

! W HP:Fine *Daar the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*
Khazdum the Dwarf* opens the metaldoor.
Hezzel closes the metaldoor.
It's already closed!
A stone troll yells from the north 'A Talg-Elf is here in twe Filthy Cave!'
A stone troll yells from the north 'A Half-Elf is jere in the Filhgy Cave!'

! W HP:Fine *Daar the Dwarf*:Healthy>lab x
It's already closed!
Zichka locks the metaldoor.
You pound *Daar the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and tickle it.

! W HP:Fine *Daar the Dwarf*:Fine>It's already closed!

! W HP:Fine *Daar the Dwarf*:Fine>close The metaldoorclose The metaldoor
It's already closed!
*Khazdum the Dwarf* unlocks the metaldoor.

! W HP:Fine *Daar the Dwarf*:Fine>
*
Khazdum the Dwarf* opens the metaldoor.
Riddar nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

! W HP:Fine *Daar the Dwarf*:Fine>close The metaldoor! W HP:Fine *
Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Ok.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Khazdum the Dwarf* cleaves Hezzel's left hand extremely hard.

close The metaldoor! W HP:Fine *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Zichka closes the metaldoor.
*Khazdum the Dwarf* opens the metaldoor.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) pounds your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

close The metaldoor! W HP:Fine *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Zichka closes the metaldoor.

! W HP:Fine *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*Khazdum the Dwarf* opens the metaldoor.

! W HP:Fine *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Riddar nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

! W HP:Fine *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Zichka closes the metaldoor.
*Khazdum the Dwarf* opens the metaldoor.

! W HP:Fine *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Zichka closes the metaldoor.

lab x! W HP:Fine *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Zichka locks the metaldoor.
Hezzel swiftly dodges *Khazdum the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave him.

! W HP:Fine *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Riddar shoots *Khazdum the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) pounds your left arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

close The metaldoor! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Riddar nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close The metaldoor
Hezzel tries to pierce *Khazdum the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Hezzel narrates 'SPAMLOCK'

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>bash x
Your head stops stinging.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>It's already closed!
Riddar nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
Hezzel avoids being bashed by *Khazdum the Dwarf* who loses his balance.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>It's already closed!

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>It's already closed!

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>100It's already closed!

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*
Khazdum the Dwarf* unlocks the metaldoor.
It's already closed!

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
Zichka closes the metaldoor.
Ok. Changed label x.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>Zichka locks the metaldoor.
It's already closed!

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>cha mood agg
It's already closed!
Riddar shoots *Khazdum the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and tickles it.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>Riddar nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
bash xclose The metaldoor*Khazdum the Dwarf* unlocks the metaldoor.
*Khazdum the Dwarf* opens the metaldoor.
Riddar shoots *Khazdum the Dwarf*'s left hand very hard and tickles it.
Riddar nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
Zichka closes the metaldoor.
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
*Khazdum the Dwarf* cleaves Hezzel's right leg extremely hard.
close The metaldoor*Khazdum the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Zichka closes the metaldoor.
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close The metaldoor
Zichka closes the metaldoor.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Zichka locks the metaldoor.
*Khazdum the Dwarf* unlocks the metaldoor.
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
*Khazdum the Dwarf* leaves north.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Riddar nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Zichka closes the metaldoor.
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) pounds your left foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Hezzel lightly pierces *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s right foot and tickles it.
Zichka closes the metaldoor.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Zichka closes the metaldoor.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Zichka closes the metaldoor.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Zichka closes the metaldoor.
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Zichka closes the metaldoor.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Zichka locks the metaldoor.

close The metaldoor! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Riddar nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You hear a *click* in a lock.
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
Zichka closes the metaldoor.
Hezzel sends *Daar the Dwarf* (x) sprawling with a powerful bash.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Zichka closes the metaldoor.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Zichka locks the metaldoor.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

close The metaldoor! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Zichka closes the metaldoor.
Hezzel pierces *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
Zichka locks the metaldoor.
Hezzel sheathes a shiny dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
Hezzel swiftly draws an embellished longbow from across his back.
Riddar shoots *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s left hand and tickles it.
Hezzel nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You hear a *click* in a lock.
Your head stops stinging.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close The metaldoorcha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
Zichka closes the metaldoor.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>Zichka locks the metaldoor.
Ok.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close The metaldoor
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
Zichka closes the metaldoor.
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close The metaldoor
Zichka locks the metaldoor.
It's already closed!
You hear a *click* in a lock.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close The metaldoor
It's already closed!
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
You pound *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close The metaldoor
Ok.
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
Hezzel shoots *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s body very hard and tickles it.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close The metaldoorope The metaldoor
Ok.
Hezzel nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close The metaldoorclose The metaldoor
Ok.
Zichka locks the metaldoor.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close The metaldoor
It's already closed!

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close The metaldoor
It's already closed!
You hear a *click* in a lock.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close The metaldoor
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
Zichka closes the metaldoor.
It's already closed!

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close The metaldoorclose The metaldoor
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close The metaldoor
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
Zichka closes the metaldoor.
It's already closed!
Hezzel shoots *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s right hand extremely hard.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close The metaldoor
Hezzel hangs an embellished longbow across his back.
Hezzel confidently draws a shiny dagger.
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.
Zichka locks the metaldoor.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close The metaldoor
Riddar nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
It seems to be locked.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close The metaldoor
You hear a *click* in a lock.
It's already closed!

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close The metaldoor
Zichka locks the metaldoor.
It's already closed!
Hezzel strongly pierces *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.
You pound *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s right leg extremely hard.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close The metaldoor
You hear a *click* in a lock.
It's already closed!

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close The metaldoorclose The metaldoor
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close The metaldoor
Ok.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close The metaldoor
It's already closed!
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close The metaldoor
Ok.
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) leaves north.

o W HP:Hurt>close The metaldoorclose The metaldoor
Ok.
Zichka locks the metaldoor.

o W HP:Hurt>close The metaldoor
It's already closed!
You hear a *click* in a lock.

o W HP:Hurt>The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
Zichka closes the metaldoor.

o W HP:Hurt>ope The metaldoor
It's already closed!
Zichka locks the metaldoor.

o W HP:Hurt>north
It's already closed!

o W HP:Hurt>ope The metaldoor
It's already closed!
You hear a *click* in a lock.

o W HP:Hurt>It's already closed!
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.

o W HP:Hurt>north
Ok.

o W HP:Hurt>The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.
Zichka opens the metaldoor.

o W HP:Hurt>bash x
Ok.

o W HP:Hurt>The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o W HP:Hurt>It's already closed!
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.

o W HP:Hurt>Ok.

o W HP:Hurt>ope The metaldoor
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o W HP:Hurt>north
Ok.

o W HP:Hurt>kill x
Disgusting Cave
The corpse of an earth troll is lying here.
The corpse of a large earth troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of an earth troll is lying here.
The corpse of a troll bitch is lying here.
The corpse of a troll bitch is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
*Kurnan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khazdum the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (south), west.

! W HP:Hurt>It's already open!
Zichka leaves her hiding place.

! W HP:Hurt>kill x
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! W HP:Hurt>Hezzel leaves his hiding place.
Hezzel barely pierces *Khazdum the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
Hezzel swiftly dodges *Khazdum the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave him.
kill x*Daar the Dwarf* (x) pounds your right arm very hard and tickles it.
na HIT*Khazdum the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Hezzel's attempt to pierce him.
cha mood aggYour bash at *Daar the Dwarf* (x) sends him sprawling.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>It's already open!
Riddar leaves his hiding place.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*
Kurnan the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges Riddar's attempt to hit him.
You're already fighting!
You pound *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Kurnan the Half-Elf* tries to slash Riddar, but he parries successfully.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>Riddar hangs an embellished longbow across his back.
Riddar masterfully draws a sacrificial knife.
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>Ok.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>Ok.
Hezzel strongly pierces *Khazdum the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
Zichka sheathes a slender dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
Zichka swiftly draws an embellished longbow from across her back.
The ground is hardening with frost.
*Kurnan the Half-Elf* bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) bleeds from open wounds.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*Khazdum the Dwarf* cleaves Hezzel's right foot very hard.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>na DAAR
Ok.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>cha mood agg
Ok.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>cha mood agg
Zichka nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
Ok.
Hezzel panics, and attempts to flee.
Hezzel leaves south.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>ope exit
It's already open!

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*Kurnan the Half-Elf* is shaken with spasm as the venom enters his body!

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
Hezzel leaves his hiding place.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
Zichka is zapped by a war arrow and instantly drops it.
Riddar tries to pierce *Kurnan the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You pound *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*Khazdum the Dwarf* closes the metaldoor.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*Khazdum the Dwarf* locks the metaldoor.
Riddar narrates 'ELF'

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
Hezzel leaves west.
Zichka is zapped by a war arrow and instantly drops it.
A stone troll yells loudly from the west 'A Zaugurz Orc is zere in tje Filzzy Cave!'
A stone troll yells loudly from the west 'A Zaugurz Orc is here in xve Tilthy Cafe!'

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>ope exit
It seems to be locked.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>ope exit
It seems to be locked.
Riddar pierces *Kurnan the Half-Elf*'s head hard.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
Hezzel leaves his hiding place.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You pound *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s left leg and tickle it.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*Khazdum the Dwarf* leaves west.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>kill x
You're already fighting!
Riddar lightly pierces *Kurnan the Half-Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>fleeeast! W HP:Hurt *
Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
Zichka nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
Zichka is zapped by a war arrow and instantly drops it.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*Kurnan the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kurnan the Half-Elf* leaves west.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
Hezzel sheathes a shiny dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
Hezzel swiftly draws an embellished longbow from across his back.
Riddar leaves west.
Zichka leaves west.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
Hezzel leaves west.

! W HP:Hurt *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) pounds your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*Kurnan the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>east
*Kurnan the Half-Elf* leaves west.
A stone troll yells loudly from the west 'Some Zaugurv Orcs and a Halg-Elf are here in tve Gilwwy Caxe!'
A stone troll yells loudly from the west 'Some Zaujurz Orcs and a Valg-Elt are here in zhe Filtfy Cave!'
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
Angurboda is here, fighting Riddar.
An earth troll is here, fighting Riddar.
A stone troll is here, fighting Riddar.
Riddar is here, fighting a stone troll.
Hezzel is standing here.
*Kurnan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, up, down.
You have found Zichka!

! W HP:Wounded>east
Disgusting Cave
On the ground, there are three war arrows.
The corpse of an earth troll is lying here.
The corpse of a large earth troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of an earth troll is lying here.
The corpse of a troll bitch is lying here.
The corpse of a troll bitch is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

! W HP:Wounded>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Hezzel leaves his hiding place.
Riddar has arrived from the west.

! W HP:Wounded>kill x
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! W HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

! W HP:Wounded>
You approach *
Daar the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
Riddar leaves west.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
Hezzel leaves west.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>kill x
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You pound *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>fleeeast
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
Riddar is standing here.
Zichka is standing here.
Exits: east, up, down.

! W HP:Wounded>east
Riddar leaves up.
Zichka leaves up.
Disgusting Cave
There are three war arrows here.
The corpse of an earth troll is lying here.
The corpse of a large earth troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of an earth troll is lying here.
The corpse of a troll bitch is lying here.
The corpse of a troll bitch is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

! W HP:Wounded>kill x
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! W HP:Wounded>
You approach *
Daar the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) pounds your right hand extremely hard.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
Riddar leaves his hiding place.
Riddar barely pierces *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s right hand and tickles it.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

o W HP:Wounded>
A stone troll yells loudly from the west 'A Dwarf is here in the Tilthy Cave!'
A stone troll yells loudly from the west 'A Dwarf is here in twe Filthy Cave!'

o W HP:Wounded>nna UNLOck
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Riddar narrates 'UNL'

o W HP:Wounded>west
Riddar leaves west.
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
Angurboda is here, fighting *Daar the Dwarf* (x).
An earth troll is here, fighting *Daar the Dwarf* (x).
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Angurboda.
Hezzel is here, fighting *Daar the Dwarf* (x).
Riddar is standing here.
Zichka is standing here.
Exits: east, up, down.

up! W HP:Wounded>kill x
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a mountain, following a trail.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
You see some fog coming from the east.

o W HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o W HP:Wounded>kill x
They aren't here.

o W HP:Wounded>
Zichka leaves her hiding place.

o W HP:Wounded>down
kill xFilthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
Angurboda is here, fighting *Daar the Dwarf* (x).
An earth troll is here, fighting *Daar the Dwarf* (x).
A stone troll is here, fighting *Daar the Dwarf* (x).
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Angurboda.
Hezzel is here, fighting *Daar the Dwarf* (x).
Exits: east, up, down.
Riddar has arrived from above.
Zichka has arrived from above.

! W HP:Wounded>Riddar leaves down.
Zichka leaves down.
Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!
An earth troll lightly crushes *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s left foot and tickles
it.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

! W HP:Wounded>down
kill xRefuse Pit
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
Exits: up.
You have found Riddar!
You have found Zichka!
A troll infant tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o W HP:Wounded a troll infant:Healthy>They aren't here.
Riddar leaves his hiding place.

o W HP:Wounded a troll infant:Healthy>
Zichka leaves her hiding place.

o W HP:Wounded a troll infant:Healthy>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Riddar leaves up.
Zichka leaves up.
A troll infant fails to hit you.

o W HP:Wounded a troll infant:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
Filthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A stone troll is here, fighting Hezzel.
Angurboda is here, fighting Hezzel.
An earth troll is here, fighting Hezzel.
A stone troll is here, fighting Hezzel.
Hezzel is here, fighting a stone troll.
Riddar is standing here.
Exits: east, up, down.

! W HP:Wounded>east
Disgusting Cave
You see three war arrows on the ground.
The corpse of an earth troll is lying here.
The corpse of a large earth troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of an earth troll is lying here.
The corpse of a troll bitch is lying here.
The corpse of a troll bitch is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.
kill xYou have found Zichka!
Riddar has arrived from the west.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

o W HP:Wounded>They aren't here.
Zichka leaves her hiding place.
Zichka unlocks the metaldoor.

o W HP:Wounded>kill x
Zichka opens the metaldoor.
They aren't here.

o W HP:Wounded>west
kill xFilthy Cave
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A huge she-troll waits here.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
Exits: east, up, down.
Riddar has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Wounded>up
They aren't here.

! W HP:Wounded>kill x
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a mountain, following a trail.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Hezzel is standing here.
You see some fog coming from the east.
Riddar has arrived from below.

! W HP:Wounded>
You pound *
Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Riddar lightly pierces *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.
Zichka leaves her hiding place.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Bad>kill x
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Bad>kill x
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) pounds your body extremely hard.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!
Hezzel gets something from something.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Bad>kill x
You're already fighting!
Hezzel drinks something.
Hezzel groans in pain after emptying a metal flask in one gulp.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

o W HP:Wounded>0cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

o W HP:Wounded>s
Riddar gets something from something.
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a mountain, following a trail.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Riddar has arrived from the north.

! W HP:Wounded>kill x
You approach *Daar the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
Riddar sheathes something into something.
Riddar awkwardly draws something.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) stops using something.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) confidently draws something.
You pound *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
Zichka leaves her hiding place.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
Hezzel leaves his hiding place.
Hezzel lightly pierces *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s left foot and tickles it.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
Riddar cleaves *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Awful>
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) leaves north.

o W HP:Wounded>
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the north.

! W HP:Wounded>kill x
Zichka sheathes something into something.
Zichka swiftly draws something from across her back.
Riddar approaches *Daar the Dwarf* (x), trying to cleave him.
Hezzel leaves south.
You approach *Daar the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Awful Riddar:Fine>kill xkill x
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Awful Riddar:Fine>kill x
You're already fighting!
Zichka nocks a missile in something.
Zichka is zapped by something and instantly drops it.
Riddar swiftly dodges *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s attempt to slash him.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Awful Riddar:Fine>
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Awful Riddar:Fine>
Hezzel leaves his hiding place.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

o W HP:Wounded>south
kill xYou just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a mountain, following a trail.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Riddar has arrived from the north.

! W HP:Wounded>west
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.
Riddar approaches *Daar the Dwarf* (x), trying to cleave him.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Awful>kill x
Someone is zapped by something and instantly drops it.
Hezzel leaves his hiding place.
Riddar tries to cleave *Daar the Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Awful>
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Awful>
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

o W HP:Wounded>kill xwest
They aren't here.

o W HP:Wounded>kill xsouth
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a mountain, following a trail.
Riddar has arrived from the east.

o W HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o W HP:Wounded>south
Hezzel leaves his hiding place.
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a mountain, following a trail.
Riddar has arrived from the north.

o W HP:Wounded>west
Hezzel leaves his hiding place.
kill xYou just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a mountain.
Riddar has arrived from the north.

o W HP:Wounded>Riddar gets something from something.
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a mountain.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
ACK! Riddar didn't follow you, you lost him.

! W HP:Wounded>kill xwest
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) leaves west.
They aren't here.

o W HP:Wounded>kill x
They aren't here.
Hezzel leaves his hiding place.

o W HP:Wounded>kill x
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a hill.

o W HP:Wounded>west
They aren't here.

o W HP:Wounded>They aren't here.
Hezzel leaves his hiding place.
Riddar has arrived from the east.

o W HP:Wounded>west
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a hill.
Riddar has arrived from the east.

o W HP:Wounded>Hezzel leaves his hiding place.
Riddar leaves west.
westYou just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a hill.
Riddar is standing here.
You smell blood.

o W HP:Wounded>Riddar leaves west.
Hezzel leaves his hiding place.
westYou just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a hill.
Riddar is standing here.
You smell blood.
Riddar leaves west.

o W HP:Wounded>Hezzel leaves his hiding place.
westYou just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a hill.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Riddar.
Riddar is here, fighting *Daar the Dwarf* (x).
You smell blood.
ACK! Hezzel didn't follow you, you lost him.

! W HP:Wounded>kill x
You just see a dense fog around you...
You are on a hill.

o W HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o W HP:Wounded>kill x
They aren't here.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the east.

! W HP:Wounded>kill x
You pound *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Dying>kill xkill x
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Dying>Riddar has arrived from the east.
You're already fighting!

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Dying>
Zichka leaves her hiding place.

! W HP:Wounded *Daar the Dwarf* (x):Dying>
Hezzel leaves his hiding place.
Hezzel pierces *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s right leg extremely hard and shatters
it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Daar the Dwarf* (x)'s death cry.
*Daar the Dwarf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Daar the Dwarf* (x).
## was some pretty neat eq.. ##
## then i run some 30min around fornost, Zidane and Nice equipped carm comes after me,
follow me to tharbad, where i meet up with Morgazh. an Unequipped thief with no
area knowledge.. well, they decide to fight 2v2 ##

! C HP:Fine>n
The Kitchen
Exits: east, (south).

o C HP:Fine>cclose exit
Ok.

o C HP:Fine>sc
445/448 hits and 150/158 moves.

o C HP:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

o C HP:Fine>l
The Kitchen

o C HP:Fine>sc
446/448 hits and 152/158 moves.

o C HP:Fine>
The door is opened from the other side.

o C HP:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Carm the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! C HP:Fine>
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* closes the door.

! C HP:Fine>
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! C HP:Fine>ye wimå
Ok.

! C HP:Fine>ew
Sleeping Room
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: west.

o C HP:Fine>
The Kitchen
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Carm the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

! C HP:Fine>kill *elf
*You pound *Zidane the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard.

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>lab x
Ok.
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves east.

! C HP:Fine>
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the east.

! C HP:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Sleeping Room
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: west.

o C HP:Fine>west
The Kitchen
*Carm the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
You have found Morgazh!

! C HP:Fine>
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
Morgazh leaves east sneaking.

! C HP:Fine>
*Carm the Dwarf* cleaves your left hand extremely hard.

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You pound *Carm the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf*:Fine>
Morgazh has arrived from the east.

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf*:Fine>west
Morgazh lightly pierces *Carm the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf*:Fine>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf*:Fine>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf*:Fine>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit south seems to blur for a while.
You flee head over heels.
Sleeping Room
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: west.

o C HP:Fine>west
The Kitchen
*Carm the Dwarf* is here, fighting Morgazh.
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Morgazh is here, fighting *Carm the Dwarf*.
Exits: east, [south].

! C HP:Fine>west
kill xAlas, you cannot go that way...

! C HP:Fine>
You approach *
Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Fine>
You swiftly dodge *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s attempt to slash you.

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Fine>
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Fine>
You pound *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s left foot very hard.

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Fine>
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves east.

! C HP:Fine>east
Sleeping Room
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west.
An assassin strongly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

! C HP:Fine an assassin:Fine>kill x
You're already fighting!
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves west.

o C HP:Fine an assassin:Fine>owoopen wooden
Ok.

o C HP:Fine an assassin:Fine>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o C HP:Fine an assassin:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o C HP:Fine an assassin:Fine>north
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
The Kitchen
*Carm the Dwarf* is here, fighting Morgazh.
Morgazh is here, fighting *Carm the Dwarf*.
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: east, [south].

! C HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) utters the word 'noselacri'

! C HP:Fine>west
kill xAlas, you cannot go that way...

! C HP:Fine>
You approach *
Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Fine>
Morgazh barely pierces *Carm the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Fine>
You pound *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s right arm extremely hard.

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves east.
*Carm the Dwarf* cleaves Morgazh's left arm extremely hard.

! C HP:Fine>east
Sleeping Room
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (south), west.

! C HP:Fine>kill x
You approach *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>west
kill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) tries to slash you, but your parry is
successful.

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.
*Carm the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! C HP:Fine>
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the south.

! C HP:Fine>
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves west.
*Carm the Dwarf* leaves west.

o C HP:Fine>
Morgazh has arrived from the west.

o C HP:Fine>w
Morgazh leaves west.

o C HP:Fine>kill x
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the west.
*Carm the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].
You have found Morgazh!

o C HP:Fine>
*
Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the east.
*Carm the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You approach *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.
Morgazh leaves his hiding place.

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>east
kill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Carm the Dwarf* cleaves Morgazh's left arm extremely hard.

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>
Morgazh pierces *Carm the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves east.

! C HP:Fine>east
Sleeping Room
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (south), west.
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves west.

o C HP:Fine>kill x
They aren't here.

o C HP:Fine>
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the west.

! C HP:Fine>w
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves west.

o C HP:Fine>kill x
The Kitchen
Morgazh is sitting here.
*Carm the Dwarf* is here, fighting Morgazh.
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

! C HP:Fine>east
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves east.
They aren't here.

! C HP:Fine>kill x
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the east.
Sleeping Room
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: (south), west.

o C HP:Fine>kill x
They aren't here.

o C HP:Fine>west
They aren't here.

o C HP:Fine>kill x
The Kitchen
Morgazh is sitting here.
*Carm the Dwarf* is here, fighting Morgazh.
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves east.

! C HP:Fine>east
kill xThey aren't here.
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the east.

! C HP:Fine>
Sleeping Room
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: (south), west.

o C HP:Fine>kill x
They aren't here.

o C HP:Fine>west
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the west.
You pound *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s left arm very hard.

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>kill x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>east
kill xYou're already fighting!

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) fails to slash you.

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.

o C HP:Fine>
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the south.

! C HP:Fine>close wooden
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves west.

o C HP:Fine>Ok.

o C HP:Fine>ope wooden
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the west.
Ok.

! C HP:Fine>kill x
You approach *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>kill x
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Hurt>
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
You pound *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter
it.

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Wounded>close wooden
Ok.

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Wounded>
You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.

! C HP:Fine *Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x):Wounded>ope wooden
Ok.
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.

o C HP:Fine>close wooden
Ok.
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge an assassin's attempt to pierce you.

o C HP:Fine an assassin:Fine>close wooden
It's already closed!

o C HP:Fine an assassin:Fine>close wooden
It's already closed!

o C HP:Fine an assassin:Fine>close wooden
It's already closed!

o C HP:Fine an assassin:Fine>close wooden
It's already closed!
You pound an assassin's head extremely hard.

o C HP:Fine an assassin:Fine>close woodenclose wooden
It's already closed!

o C HP:Fine an assassin:Fine>close wooden
It's already closed!

o C HP:Fine an assassin:Fine>flee
It's already closed!

o C HP:Fine an assassin:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
The Kitchen
Morgazh is here, fighting *Carm the Dwarf*.
*Carm the Dwarf* is here, fighting Morgazh.
Exits: east, [south].

! C HP:Fine>
*Carm the Dwarf* nods solemnly.
*Carm the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Morgazh's attempt to pierce him.

! C HP:Fine>east
Sleeping Room
Exits: west.

o C HP:Fine>close wooden
You hear some clicking noises.
It's already closed!

o C HP:Fine>pick wooden/Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
west-You manage to enable the lock.
## guess this was wasting 100k ##

o C HP:Fine>
The Kitchen
Morgazh is here, fighting *Carm the Dwarf*.
*Carm the Dwarf* is here, fighting Morgazh.
An assassin is here, fighting Morgazh.
Exits: east, [south].

! C HP:Fine>
Morgazh strongly pierces *Carm the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

! C HP:Fine>
*Carm the Dwarf* cleaves Morgazh's left foot extremely hard.

! C HP:Fine>kill *dwarf
*You pound *Carm the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Carm the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* leaves east.

o C HP:Fine>
Morgazh panics, and attempts to flee.

o C HP:Fine>
Morgazh swiftly dodges an assassin's attempt to pierce him.

o C HP:Fine>
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* yells from the east 'nod'
*Carm the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! C HP:Fine>
*Carm the Dwarf* approaches Morgazh, trying to cleave him.
Morgazh panics, and attempts to flee.
Morgazh leaves east.

! C HP:Fine>east
Sleeping Room
Morgazh is standing here.
Exits: west.

o C HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
Morgazh leaves west.
They aren't here.

o C HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o C HP:Fine>west
The Kitchen
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
*Carm the Dwarf* is here, fighting Morgazh.
Morgazh is here, fighting *Carm the Dwarf*.
Exits: east, [south].

! C HP:Fine>kill *dwarf
*You approach *Carm the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Carm the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* leaves east.

o C HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*east
They aren't here.

o C HP:Fine>kill *dwarf
**Carm the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Morgazh leaves east.
Sleeping Room
Exits: west.
You have found Morgazh!

o C HP:Fine>west
Morgazh leaves west sneaking.
They aren't here.

o C HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
The Kitchen
An assassin is here, fighting *Carm the Dwarf*.
*Carm the Dwarf* is here, fighting an assassin.
Exits: east, [south].
You have found Morgazh!

! C HP:Fine>west
You pound *Carm the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.
*Carm the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* leaves east.

o C HP:Fine>kill *dwarf
**Zidane the Noldorin Elf* yells from the east '2 on 1'
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Morgazh leaves his hiding place.

o C HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o C HP:Fine>e
*Carm the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Morgazh leaves east.

! C HP:Fine>w
Sleeping Room
Exits: west.
You have found Morgazh!
*Zidane the Noldorin Elf* yells loudly from the south 'goodluc'

o C HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
The Kitchen
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
*Carm the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
Morgazh has arrived from the east.
*Carm the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Morgazh barely pierces *Carm the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
*Carm the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf*:Hurt>lab x
Ok.

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>100cha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

o C HP:Fine>e
Sleeping Room
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west.

! C HP:Fine>w
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves west.
The Kitchen
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

! C HP:Fine>kill x
You pound *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s left leg extremely hard.

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
Morgazh leaves his hiding place.

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your left arm extremely hard and tickles it.

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
Morgazh strongly pierces *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickles it.

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

o C HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

o C HP:Fine>kill x
They aren't here.

o C HP:Fine>kill x
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the east.

! C HP:Fine>east
You approach *Carm the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>kill x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
Morgazh lightly pierces *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s right hand and tickles it.

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
You pound *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm extremely hard.

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>bash xeast
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
kill xYour blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the east.
Morgazh barely pierces *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s head and tickles it.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Morgazh lightly pierces *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickles it.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your bash at *Carm the Dwarf* (x) sends him sprawling.

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
Morgazh strongly pierces *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s right hand and tickles it.
You pound *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

o C HP:Hurt>'idiotz
Ok.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the east.
You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.

! C HP:Hurt>
Morgazh tells you 'bra'

! C HP:Hurt>kill x
You approach *Carm the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin pierces your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

o C HP:Hurt an assassin:Fine>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the east.

! C HP:Hurt an assassin:Fine>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Hurt an assassin:Fine>kill xflee
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Hurt an assassin:Fine>west
You flee head over heels.
Sleeping Room
Exits: west.

o C HP:Hurt>kill x
The Kitchen
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Morgazh is standing here.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

! C HP:Hurt>
You approach *
Carm the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
Morgazh strongly pierces *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s right leg.

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

o C HP:Hurt>east
kill xSleeping Room
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west.
Morgazh has arrived from the west.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

o C HP:Hurt>west
They aren't here.

o C HP:Hurt>kill x
The Kitchen
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
Morgazh has arrived from the east.
Morgazh approaches *Carm the Dwarf* (x), trying to pierce him.

! C HP:Hurt>east
You approach *Carm the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

o C HP:Hurt>kill x
Sleeping Room
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west.
Morgazh has arrived from the west.

! C HP:Hurt>west
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.
You pound *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>kill x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

o C HP:Hurt>west
The Kitchen
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
Morgazh has arrived from the east.
Morgazh approaches *Carm the Dwarf* (x), trying to pierce him.

! C HP:Hurt>west
kill xAlas, you cannot go that way...
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
Morgazh pierces *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s left foot very hard.

! C HP:Hurt>east

! C HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

kill xwest! C HP:Hurt>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.

! C HP:Hurt>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

kill x! C HP:Hurt>east
kill xSleeping Room
Exits: west.

o C HP:Hurt>west
They aren't here.

o C HP:Hurt>kill x
The Kitchen
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Morgazh.
Morgazh is here, fighting *Carm the Dwarf* (x).
Exits: east, [south].
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) cleaves Morgazh's right arm extremely hard.

! C HP:Hurt>east

! C HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

kill x! C HP:Hurt>
Morgazh pierces *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s body.

west! C HP:Hurt>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) gets a black candle from a sable pouch.

kill x! C HP:Hurt>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) stops using a mighty dwarven axe.

! C HP:Hurt>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) holds a black candle.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

kill xo C HP:Hurt>west
kill xSleeping Room
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west.
Morgazh has arrived from the west.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) skillfully draws a mighty dwarven axe.

! C HP:Hurt>east
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) drops a black candle.
Morgazh approaches *Carm the Dwarf* (x), trying to pierce him.
You pound *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful Morgazh:Hurt>kill x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) gets a black candle from a sable pouch.
Morgazh pierces *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and shatters it.

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful Morgazh:Hurt>west
You're already fighting!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) stops using a mighty dwarven axe.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

o C HP:Hurt>kill x
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o C HP:Hurt>west
kill xThey aren't here.

o C HP:Hurt>east
The Kitchen
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
Morgazh has arrived from the east.
Morgazh approaches *Carm the Dwarf* (x), trying to pierce him.

! C HP:Hurt>kill x
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) skillfully draws a mighty dwarven axe.
You approach *Carm the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful Morgazh:Hurt>east
You're already fighting!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) drops a black candle.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) cleaves Morgazh's head extremely hard.

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful Morgazh:Hurt>kill x
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) gets a black candle from a sable pouch.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Morgazh pierces *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s right hand very hard and shatters it.

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful Morgazh:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) stops using a mighty dwarven axe.

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful Morgazh:Hurt>kill x
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) holds a black candle.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful Morgazh:Hurt>
*
Carm the Dwarf* (x) taps a black candle three times on the ground.
You're already fighting!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful Morgazh:Hurt>kill x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) stops using a black candle.

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful Morgazh:Hurt>
*
Carm the Dwarf* (x) skillfully draws a mighty dwarven axe.
You're already fighting!

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful Morgazh:Hurt>kill x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) drops a black candle.

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful Morgazh:Hurt>kill x
You're already fighting!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful Morgazh:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! C HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful Morgazh:Hurt>kill x
You're already fighting!
An assassin says 'YOO! Dwarf! Yoo wall die before yuor tyme.'
An assassin lightly pierces *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s body and shatters it.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Morgazh pierces *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s left foot extremely hard and shatters
it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s death cry.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o C HP:Hurt>east
Sleeping Room
A black candle burns in a silver stand, giving off little light.
Exits: west.
Morgazh has arrived from the west.

o C HP:Hurt>kill x
They aren't here.

o C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o C HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o C HP:Hurt>pwo|pick wooden
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...
owo-\s|/The lock finally yields to your skill.

o C HP:Hurt>open wooden
Ok.

o C HP:Hurt>ec
The Treasure Room
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: (north).
Morgazh has arrived from the north.
A spirit lightly hits your left arm and tickles it.

o C HP:Hurt a spirit:Healthy>nexa corpse
corpse (here) :
a longsword (flawless)
a lantern
a canoe

o C HP:Hurt a spirit:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound a spirit's body extremely hard.

o C HP:Hurt a spirit:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Sleeping Room
A black candle burns in a silver stand, giving off little light.
Exits: (south), west.

o C HP:Hurt>w
The Kitchen
On the ground, there are two black candles.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, [south].

o C HP:Hurt>ecexa corpse
corpse (here) :
a fortune in gold
a bolt-case
a fragrant-smelling bag
a red ruby
a sable pouch
a strange set of lock picks
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a silver bracer
a crossbow
a russet cloak (used)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (well-maintained)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
a necklace
a pale blue stone
a ruby ring
a ring
a black warg fur (flawless)
a coach ticket
a coach ticket
a tiny stone key
## zidane and carm rips, morgazh get some re equipment.. ##
## muzgash me and fohzarsh goes west.. oer w neni ##

* CW>
The Old East Road
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the west.
Muzgash has arrived from the west.
*a Hobbit* swiftly dodges Muzgash's attempt to pound him.
*a Hobbit* tries to pierce Muzgash, but he parries successfully.

* CW>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW>kill *hobbit*west
You pound *a Hobbit*'s body extremely hard.
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves west.

* CW>
The Old East Road
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>cha mood agg
Muzgash approaches *a Hobbit*, trying to pound him.
Ok.

* CW>w
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.

* CW>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

* CW>east
The Old East Road
Muzgash is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the west.

* CW>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

* CW>east
The Old East Road
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the west.
Muzgash has arrived from the west.

* CW>kill *hobbit
*You approach *a Hobbit*, trying to pound him.

* CW *a Hobbit*:Fine>
Fohzarsh joins your fight.
Fohzarsh stabs *a Hobbit*'s left foot extremely hard.

* CW *a Hobbit*:Fine>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves north.

* CW>north
kill *hobbit*The Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the south.
Muzgash has arrived from the south.

* CW>They aren't here.

* CW>east
The Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the west.
Muzgash has arrived from the west.

* CW>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

* CW>east
Crossing of the Paths
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the west.
Muzgash has arrived from the west.

* CW>west
The Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
The Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
The Bracken-covered Land
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW>west
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW>
The Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the north.
Muzgash has arrived from the north.

* CW>west
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
west
Old East Road
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
Exits: *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
Old East Road
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
The High Path
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
Muzgash says 'vill heeeem'
The High Path
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>
The High Path
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>east
The High Path
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the west.
Muzgash has arrived from the west.

* CW>south
The Lower Forest
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the north.
Muzgash has arrived from the north.

* CW>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW>west
The Lower Forest
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>south
Old East Road
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the north.
Muzgash has arrived from the north.

* CW>west
Old East Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
Old East Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
Old East Road
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.
*a Hobbit* leaves north.

* CW>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

* CW>north
west
Old East Road
Exits: *south*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the south.
Muzgash has arrived from the south.

* CW>kill *hobbit*
Old East Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
They aren't here.

* CW>west
Old East Road
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
Old East Road
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
Bend by the Hedge
Exits: *north*, *east*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW>north
Bend by the Plains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the south.
Muzgash has arrived from the south.

* CW>west
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
Old East Road
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
Old East Road by a Rock
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
west
Bend by the Marshes
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, west.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Marshy Ground
A hummerhorn is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting a hummerhorn.
Exits: north, *east*, south, west.
It suddenly starts to rain.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
*a Hobbit* pierces a hummerhorn's body very hard and shatters it.
kill *hobbit*Marshy Ground
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>They aren't here.

* CW>east
Marshy Ground
A big hummerhorn is here, flying around you.
Exits: north, *east*, south, west.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the west.
Muzgash has arrived from the west.

* CW>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the south.

* CW>
*a Hobbit* swiftly dodges Muzgash's attempt to pound him.

* CW>south
kill *hobbit*Old East Road
Exits: north, *east*, =west=.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the north.

* CW>They aren't here.

* CW>north
kill *hobbit*Marshy Ground
A big hummerhorn is here, flying around you.
Muzgash is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Muzgash.
Exits: north, *east*, south, west.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the south.

* CW>west

* CW>
Fohzarsh joins Muzgash's fight.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Fohzarsh stabs *a Hobbit*'s left leg extremely hard.
kill *hobbit** CW>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves east.

* CW>
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
kill *hobbit** CW>
Muzgash approaches *a Hobbit*, trying to pound him.

* CW>kill *hobbit*
Marshy Ground
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.

* CW>They aren't here.

* CW>They aren't here.

* CW>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

* CW>east
They aren't here.

* CW>kill *hobbit*
Marshy Ground
A big hummerhorn is here, flying around you.
Muzgash is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, *east*, south, west.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the west.

* CW>south
*a Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

* CW *a Hobbit*:Fine>kill *hobbit*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Fohzarsh joins your fight.
Muzgash pounds *a Hobbit*'s left hand extremely hard.

* CW *a Hobbit*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
You swiftly dodge *a Hobbit*'s attempt to pierce you.

* CW *a Hobbit*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves east.

* CW>east
kill *hobbit**a Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Bend by the Marshes
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, west.
The clouds suddenly disappear.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the west.
Muzgash has arrived from the west.

* CW>They aren't here.

* CW>west
kill *hobbit*You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Marshy Ground
A big hummerhorn is here, flying around you.
Exits: north, *east*, south, west.
It suddenly starts to rain.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
They aren't here.

* CW>
Marshy Ground
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
Black Pond
A black catfish is here, lurking in the mud.
A black catfish is here, lurking in the mud.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW>west
Black Pond
A black catfish is here, lurking in the mud.
A black catfish is here, lurking in the mud.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW Move:Tired>south
Muzgash says 'snabb e han a'
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the north.
Muzgash has arrived from the north.

* CW Move:Tired>west
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW Move:Tired>west
Old East Road
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW Move:Tired>west
*a Hobbit* leaves north.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW Move:Tired>kill *hobbit*north
They aren't here.

* CW Move:Tired>west
Old East Road
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the south.
Muzgash has arrived from the south.
The hardened ranger tries to hit Muzgash, but he parries successfully.
The hardened ranger yells 'Sume Orcs are here on the Old East Road!'
The hardened ranger leaves his hiding place.
The hardened ranger tries to hit Muzgash, but he parries successfully.
The hardened ranger yells 'Some Orcs are here on the Old East Ruad!'

* CW Move:Tired>
*
Kulthor the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.
kill *hobbit*Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.

* CW Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* CW Move:Tired>west
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.

* CW Move:Tired>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

* CW Move:Tired>west
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.

* CW Move:Tired>west
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.

* CW Move:Tired>west
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Old East Road
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: =east=, *west*.
The clouds suddenly disappear.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.

* CW Move:Tired>west
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Fohzarsh says 'ick'

* CW Move:Tired>west
Old East Road
Exits: *east*, (south), *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.

* CW Move:Tired>west
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.

* CW Move:Tired>west
Old East Road
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.

* CW Move:Tired>west
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.

* CW Move:Tired>west
Old East Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.

* CW Move:Tired>west
west
Old East Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.

* CW Move:Tired>south
Old East Road
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.

* CW Move:Tired>west
Southern Chetwood
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the north.

* CW Move:Tired>west
Old East Road
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.

* CW Move:Tired>kill *hobbit*
Road out of Bree-land
Exits: *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.

* CW Move:Slow>
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
You try to pound *a Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.
Fohzarsh stabs *a Hobbit*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.

* CW Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>kill *hobbit*
You're already fighting!
*a Hobbit* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>kill *hobbit*
You're already fighting!
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves east.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>kill *hobbit
**a Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
You approach *a Hobbit*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>kill *hobbit*
Fohzarsh leaves east.
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>kill *hobbit
**Kulthor the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
You're already fighting!
*a Hobbit* pierces your right leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves west.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
*Kulthor the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>west
Well Kept Road
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*Kulthor the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
*Kulthor the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>kill *hobbit*west
You approach *a Hobbit*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Fohzarsh leaves west.
You pound *a Hobbit*'s right arm extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>kill *hobbit*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>
Fohzarsh has arrived from the west.
*a Hobbit* pierces your left foot hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>
Fohzarsh stabs *a Hobbit*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>
*a Hobbit* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>
Muzgash leaves west.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>
*a Hobbit* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>
Muzgash has arrived from the west.
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves east.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>west
Junction
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>east
Well Kept Road
Exits: *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the west.
Muzgash has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>east
Road out of Bree-land
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the west.
Muzgash has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>kill *hobbit
**a Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.
Muzgash pounds *a Hobbit*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>
*a Hobbit* lightly pierces your right hand and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>sm
You smile viciously.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>
Muzgash waves.
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves east.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>kill *hobbit*east
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>kill *hobbit*
Old East Road
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the west.
Muzgash has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Fohzarsh tries to stab *a Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.
Muzgash approaches *a Hobbit*, trying to pound him.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>kill *hobbit*
*a Hobbit* strongly pierces Fohzarsh's body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>kill *hobbit

** CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Hobbit* swiftly dodges Muzgash's attempt to pound him.
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*a Hobbit* lightly pierces Fohzarsh's body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

kill *hobbit** CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves west.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>west
Road out of Bree-land
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: *east*, *west*.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>kill *hobbit
*You pound *a Hobbit*'s right leg very hard and shatter it.
Muzgash approaches *a Hobbit*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>
Muzgash pounds *a Hobbit*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Hobbit* is stunned and will probably die soon.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Awful>exa *hobbit*
You see nothing special about him.
*a Hobbit* is in very bad shape.
*a Hobbit* is using:
<wielded>            a nasty orkish fang (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a shield of Arthedain (flawless)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (flawless)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of soft leather sleeves (well-maintained)
<worn on hands>      a pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn around neck>   some white-star forget-me-nots
<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a ring of silver
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a black horn shortbow
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a quiver
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a belt pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Awful>
You pound *a Hobbit*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Hobbit*'s death cry.
*a Hobbit* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Hobbit*.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
As Muzgash greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Fohzarsh giggles.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>sm
You smile viciously.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>ecexa corpse
corpse (here) :
a pile of coins
a black horn shortbow
a water skin
a belt pouch
a hunting knife (flawless)
a stone
a quiver
a broad silver belt
a nasty orkish fang (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a wolfskin wristband (flawless)
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a shield of Arthedain (flawless)
a pair of soft leather sleeves (well-maintained)
a pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a plain pair of pants (flawless)
a plain hood (flawless)
a plain shirt (flawless)
some white-star forget-me-nots
a red ruby
a ring of silver
a ring
## balmung rips ##
## we meet some troll oermg.. ##
) CW>
Muzgash pounds *a Troll*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
) CW>kill *troll*Fohzarsh has arrived from the south.
You pound *a Troll*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
) CW *a Troll*:Awful Muzgash:Healthy>
*a Troll* hits Muzgash's body extremely hard and tickles it.
) CW *a Troll*:Awful Muzgash:Fine>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves west.
) CW>westGreenway
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.
Fohzarsh has arrived from the east.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.
Muzgash approaches *a Troll*, trying to pound him.
) CW>kill *troll*Fohzarsh stabs *a Troll*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You approach *a Troll*, trying to pound him.
) CW *a Troll*:Awful Muzgash:Fine>westNo way! You are fighting for your life!
) CW *a Troll*:Awful Muzgash:Fine>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves west.
) CW>
*a Troll* has arrived from the west.
) CW>westFohzarsh approaches *a Troll*, trying to stab him.
Greenway
Exits: =north=, =east=, west.
Muzgash has arrived from the east.
) CW>kill *troll*eastThey aren't here.

! CW>
Greenway
Fohzarsh is here, fighting *a Troll*.
*a Troll* is here, fighting Fohzarsh.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.
Muzgash has arrived from the west.
Muzgash approaches *a Troll*, trying to pound him.
) CW>kill *troll*You pound *a Troll*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Troll* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
Muzgash pounds *a Troll*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Troll*'s death cry.
*a Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
) CW>ecexa corpse
corpse (here) :
a pile of coins
a plain leather belt
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (worn)
a pair of smooth, black boots
## Oldpike dies ##
## we go tharbad, fohzarsh leaves, Mistle dies after a loooong hunt mostly done by Muzgash.. ##
##  muzgash and me try to fight Hamri and Carm round amanrandil..
  Fight ends up dolmen.. ##

o CW HP:Fine>l
In an Old Tomb
Muzgash (M) is standing here.

o CW HP:Fine>
The dolmen is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Carm the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Hamri the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Carm the Dwarf* cleaves Muzgash (M)'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine>'ok hitflee above
*Carm the Dwarf* closes the dolmen.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine>kill carm
You pound *Carm the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.
Muzgash (M) pounds *Carm the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf*:Fine Muzgash (M):Fine>lab x
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Fine Muzgash (M):Fine>
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Fine Muzgash (M):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o CW HP:Fine>north
In an Old Tomb
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting *Carm the Dwarf* (x).
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Muzgash (M).
*Hamri the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, [up].
*Hamri the Dwarf* cleaves Muzgash (M)'s body extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine>kill x
You approach *Carm the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.
Muzgash (M) leaves south.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) grins evilly.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Fine>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Fine>fleenorth
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
A Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o CW HP:Fine>
In an Old Tomb
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Muzgash (M).
*Hamri the Dwarf* is standing here.
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting *Carm the Dwarf* (x).
Exits: south, [up].

! CW HP:Fine>kill x! CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) cleaves Muzgash (M)'s body hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine>
Muzgash (M) pounds *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s head extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine>kill x
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.
Muzgash (M) leaves south.

! CW HP:Fine>
You pound *
Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s right leg very hard and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>flee
You will attempt to flee!
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the south.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

! CW HP:Fine>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Fine>kill x
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>south
kill xMuzgash (M) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
A Corridor
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves down.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>north
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
In an Old Tomb
*Hamri the Dwarf* is standing here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Hamri the Dwarf* cleaves Muzgash (M)'s right leg and tickles it.
Muzgash (M) pounds *Hamri the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine>down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Fine>kill x
They aren't here.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine>south
kill xA Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o CW HP:Fine>north
kill xThey aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>close exit
In an Old Tomb
*Hamri the Dwarf* is here, fighting Muzgash (M).
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting *Hamri the Dwarf*.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south, [up].

! CW HP:Fine>
You pound *
Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>It's already closed!
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>cha mood agg
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>200cha wim 200
Wimpy set to: 200

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
A Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o CW HP:Fine>north
kill xIn an Old Tomb
*Hamri the Dwarf* is here, fighting Muzgash (M).
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting *Hamri the Dwarf*.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south, [up].

! CW HP:Fine>close exit
You approach *Carm the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
Muzgash (M) leaves south.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>It's already closed!
You pound *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exitclose exit
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the south.
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>Muzgash (M) pounds *
Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s left leg extremely hard and shatters
it.
It's already closed!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) lightly cleaves your right hand and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>north
kill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
A Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o CW HP:Fine>north
In an Old Tomb
*Hamri the Dwarf* is here, fighting Muzgash (M).
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Muzgash (M).
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting *Carm the Dwarf* (x).
Exits: south, [up].

! CW HP:Fine>kill x
You approach *Carm the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exitclose exit
It's already closed!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) bleeds from open wounds.
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Muzgash (M):Hurt>It's already closed!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

! CW HP:Fine>close exitclose exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>kill x
It's already closed!
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine>close exit
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the south.
You approach *Carm the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>kill xclose exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>kill x
You're already fighting!
You pound *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s head hard.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves south.
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine>close exit
They aren't here.
*Hamri the Dwarf* sends Muzgash (M) sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CW HP:Fine>close exitkill x
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>kill x
It's already closed!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine>close exit
You approach *Carm the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>It's already closed!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

! CW HP:Fine>kill xclose exit
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>kill xclose exit
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>kill xclose exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>kill xclose exit
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>kill x
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>close exit
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>kill xclose exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>kill xclose exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
*Hamri the Dwarf* cleaves Muzgash (M)'s body extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>kill xclose exit
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>kill xclose exit
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>kill xclose exit
They aren't here.
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>sm
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>kill x
They aren't here.
Muzgash (M) seems to have recovered his senses.
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.
Muzgash (M) leaves south.

! CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>kill x
You smile viciously.

! CW HP:Fine>close exit
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>kill xclose exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>kill x
They aren't here.
*Hamri the Dwarf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>kill xclose exit
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>
*
Hamri the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>south
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>kill x
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>
A Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>down
Tunnel Under the Cemetery
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south, up.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves up.

o CW HP:Fine>kill x
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>north
up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>north
A Corridor
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Exits: north, down.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves north.

o CW HP:Fine>kill xclose exit
*Hamri the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
In an Old Tomb
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south, [up].

! CW HP:Fine>close exit
You pound *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exitclose exit
It's already closed!
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>close exit
Muzgash (M) pounds *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s right hand extremely hard and
shatters it.
It's already closed!
*Hamri the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit
*Hamri the Dwarf* approaches Muzgash (M), trying to cleave him.
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>It's already closed!
*Hamri the Dwarf* cleaves Muzgash (M)'s left arm hard.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit! CW HP:Fine *
Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
It's already closed!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

close exit! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) grins evilly.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

! CW HP:Fine>
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.
Muzgash (M) leaves south.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Hamri the Dwarf* leaves south.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the south.
*Hamri the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) strongly cleaves your left arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>fleenorth
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
Muzgash (M) pounds *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm very hard.

kill x! CW HP:Fine *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your left leg hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*Hamri the Dwarf* cleaves Muzgash (M)'s left hand and tickles it.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

! CW HP:Hurt>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the south.
Your head stops stinging.
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt>It's already closed!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

! CW HP:Hurt>kill x
You flee head over heels.
A Corridor
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

! CW HP:Hurt>north
In an Old Tomb
*Hamri the Dwarf* is here, fighting Muzgash (M).
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting *Hamri the Dwarf*.
Exits: south, [up].
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.
Muzgash (M) leaves south.

! CW HP:Hurt>kill xclose exit
They aren't here.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Hurt>close exit
You pound *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit
Muzgash tells you 'BUFAF'
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit
It's already closed!
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>south
It's already closed!
Muzgash (M) leaves south.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>kill xclose exit
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the south.
It's already closed!
*Hamri the Dwarf* cleaves Muzgash (M)'s left leg hard.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
! CW HP:Hurt *
Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

close exit! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) grins evilly.
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

! CW HP:Hurt>
Muzgash (M) pounds *Hamri the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

! CW HP:Hurt>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the south.
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your left foot extremely hard.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>south
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Muzgash (M) leaves south.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the south.
*Hamri the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*Hamri the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

! CW HP:Hurt>kill x
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) strongly cleaves your left hand and tickles it.

kill x! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit
Your head stops stinging.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit
It's already closed!
You pound *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
You're already fighting!
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful>It's already closed!
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful>
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful>south
close exitNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Awful>It's already closed!
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

! CW HP:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt>kill x
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Hurt>kill x
They aren't here.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Hurt>kill x
You pound *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Dying>kill x
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Dying>l
In an Old Tomb
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting *Hamri the Dwarf*.
*Hamri the Dwarf* is here, fighting Muzgash (M).
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) is lying here, incapacitated.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Dying>
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt *Carm the Dwarf* (x):Dying>
You pound *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Carm the Dwarf* (x)'s death cry.
*Carm the Dwarf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Carm the Dwarf* (x).

! CW HP:Hurt>ecexa corpse
corpse (here) :
a pile of coins
a bolt-case
a fragrant-smelling bag
a lantern
a plain leather belt
a battle axe (flawless)
a silver bracer
a crossbow
a russet cloak (used)
a large metal wall shield (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a thin pair of soft leather boots (neglected)
a pair of plate greaves (well-maintained)
a large visored helmet (flawless)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
a ring
a coach ticket
a black warg fur (flawless)
a coach ticket
a coach ticket
a flask of orkish draught

! CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf
*You approach *Hamri the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
Muzgash (M) seems to have recovered his senses.

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf*:Fine Muzgash (M):Wounded>
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.
Muzgash (M) leaves south.

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf*:Fine>close exit
*Hamri the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your head and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf*:Fine>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf*:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf*:Fine>
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf*:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf*:Fine>lab x
*Hamri the Dwarf* roars loudly.
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Fine>close exit
Muzgash (M) pounds *Hamri the Dwarf* (x)'s head extremely hard.
You pound *Hamri the Dwarf* (x)'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Muzgash (M):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
Muzgash (M) waves.

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Muzgash (M):Wounded>close exit
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>kill x
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>kill x
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>kill x
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>kill x
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>kill xclose exit
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>kill x
It's already closed!
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Hurt>close exit
You approach *Hamri the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>kill xclose exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) cleaves your left hand extremely hard.

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exitclose exit
It's already closed!
You pound *Hamri the Dwarf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard.

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>close exitclose exit
It's already closed!
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>na hunt
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
A Corridor

o CW HP:Hurt>kill xclose exit
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>kill x
You don't see any exit here.
Muzgash (M) leaves down.
You follow Muzgash.
Tunnel Under the Cemetery
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.

! CW HP:Hurt>close exit
You pound *Hamri the Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard.
Muzgash (M) pounds *Hamri the Dwarf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard and
shatters it.

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>north
You don't see any exit here.

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Muzgash (M):Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) strongly cleaves Muzgash (M)'s body.

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Muzgash (M):Wounded>north
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Muzgash (M):Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Muzgash (M):Wounded>fol
You stop following Muzgash (M).
You will not follow anyone else now.

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Muzgash (M):Wounded>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) leaves up.

o CW HP:Hurt>north
Muzgash (M) leaves up.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt>kill x
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>up
north
A Corridor
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Muzgash (M).
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting *Hamri the Dwarf* (x).
Exits: north, down.

! CW HP:Hurt>kill x
In an Old Tomb
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: south, [up].

o CW HP:Hurt>close exit
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>kill x
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>close exit
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>kill xclose exit
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>kill x
They aren't here.
The evil power begins to regress...

o CW HP:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Hurt>kill xclose exit
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>kill x
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>close exit
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>kill xclose exit
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>kill x
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Hurt>kill xclose exit
You pound *Hamri the Dwarf* (x)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Bad>kill xclose exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exitclose exit
Muzgash tells you 'bad'
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit
It's already closed!
Muzgash (M) pounds *Hamri the Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatters
it.

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close exit
It's already closed!
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>close exit
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the south.
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt>kill xclose exit
It's already closed!
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) cleaves Muzgash (M)'s left foot extremely hard and
shatters it.

! CW HP:Hurt>kill xclose exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt>kill xclose exit
It's already closed!
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>kill x
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>kill x
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>kill x
They aren't here.
Muzgash (M) leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt>kill x
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>kill x
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>kill x
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>south
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>kill x
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
A Corridor
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: north, down.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>down
Tunnel Under the Cemetery
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting *Hamri the Dwarf* (x).
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Muzgash (M).
Exits: south, up.

! CW HP:Hurt>kill x
You pound *Hamri the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

! CW HP:Hurt *Hamri the Dwarf* (x):Dying Muzgash (M):Bad>
Muzgash (M) slashes *Hamri the Dwarf* (x)'s head extremely hard and shatters
it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Hamri the Dwarf* (x)'s death cry.
*Hamri the Dwarf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Hamri the Dwarf* (x).

o CW HP:Hurt>l
Tunnel Under the Cemetery
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

o CW HP:Hurt>ecexa corpse
corpse (here) :
a pile of coins
a hooded brass lantern
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a forest green cloak (satisfactory)
a large metal wall shield (flawless)
a thin pair of vambraces (flawless)
a thick pair of metal boots (flawless)
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
a thick metal breastplate (flawless)
a large sack
a belt of pearls and crystals
a pair of smooth, black boots
a cave-bear fur (flawless)

o CW HP:Hurt>
Muzgash (M) leaves up.

o CW HP:Hurt>up
A Corridor
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

o CW HP:Hurt>north
In an Old Tomb
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: south, [up].

o CW HP:Hurt>'sådärja
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>up
The dolmen seems to be closed.

o CW HP:Hurt>ope The dolmen
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the south.
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Muzgash (M) says 'jag e bad'

o CW HP:Hurt>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Muzgash (M) sits down and rests.

o CW HP:Hurt>'ah blockad
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Muzgash (M) says '50'

o CW HP:Hurt>'trodde inte dom blockade :P
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>time
According to the Dunadan calendar, it is:
2am on Monday, the 1st of Foreyule, Year 2902 of the Third Age.
You feel the Dark Lord's influence decreasing.
Real time is Mon Jul 12 12:02:07 2004 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Sun Jul 11 08:48:33 2004 GMT.

o CW HP:Hurt>'sov
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>re
You are already resting.

o CW HP:Hurt>l
In an Old Tomb
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Muzgash (M) is resting here.

o CW HP:Hurt>ecexa corpse
corpse (here) :
a pile of coins
a bolt-case
a fragrant-smelling bag
a lantern
a plain leather belt
a battle axe (flawless)
a silver bracer
a crossbow
a russet cloak (used)
a large metal wall shield (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a thin pair of soft leather boots (neglected)
a pair of plate greaves (well-maintained)
a large visored helmet (flawless)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
a ring
a coach ticket
a black warg fur (flawless)
a coach ticket
a coach ticket
a flask of orkish draught
## i had no idea dolmen was blocked, missed that. that's why i didnt' assist, rather stood spamclosing and hitting my own target... ##
## we go back dolmen after som regenning.. ##
The dolmen is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Fine>
A Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o CW HP:Fine>
In an Old Tomb
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, *(up)*.

o CW HP:Fine>up
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
The Old Cemetery
*Hamri the Dwarf* is standing here.
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: *west*, (down).
A swallow panics, and attempts to flee.
A swallow leaves west.

* CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf
*You pound *Hamri the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Hamri the Dwarf* barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope dolmen
It's already open!

* CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope dolmen
It's already open!

* CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope dolmen
It's already open!
*Hamri the Dwarf* stares at the sky.

* CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope dolmen
It's already open!

* CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope dolmen
It's already open!

* CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope dolmen
It's already open!
*Hamri the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope dolmen
It's already open!
*Hamri the Dwarf* barely hits your head and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope dolmen
It's already open!

* CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Hamri the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hamri the Dwarf* leaves down.

* CW HP:Fine>ope dolmen
*Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.
It's already open!
*Hamri the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

* CW HP:Fine>down
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
In an Old Tomb
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Exits: south, *(up)*.

o CW HP:Fine>close dolmen
Muzgash (M) closes the dolmen.

o CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>'hora
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>
Muzgash (M) says 'ute'

o CW HP:Fine>
Muzgash (M) says 'bada'

o CW HP:Fine>
Muzgash (M) opens the dolmen.

o CW HP:Fine>'hamri flydde ner
Ok.
Muzgash (M) leaves up.

o CW HP:Fine>oopen exit
It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine>u
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
The Old Cemetery
Exits: *west*, (down).

* CW HP:Fine>
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Fine>w
The Cemetery
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hamri the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *east*, *south*.
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Hamri the Dwarf* leaves east.

* CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>
Muzgash (M) leaves east.

* CW HP:Fine>east
kill *dwarf*The Old Cemetery
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Exits: *west*, (down).

* CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Muzgash (M) leaves down.

* CW HP:Fine>down
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
In an Old Tomb
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Exits: south, *(up)*.

o CW HP:Fine>close dolmenkill *dwarf*
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>close dolmen
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>close dolmen
It's already closed!
*Hamri the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Fine>close dolmen
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>close dolmenkill *dwarf*
It's already closed!
Muzgash (M) pounds *Hamri the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters
it.

o CW HP:Fine>close dolmen
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>close dolmen
You pound *Hamri the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
*Hamri the Dwarf* tries to hit Muzgash (M), but he parries successfully.

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Wounded Muzgash (M):Wounded>kill *dwarf*close dolmen
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Wounded Muzgash (M):Wounded>close dolmen
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Wounded Muzgash (M):Wounded>close dolmen
*Hamri the Dwarf* opens the dolmen.
Muzgash (M) closes the dolmen.
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Wounded Muzgash (M):Wounded>close dolmen
It's already closed!
*Hamri the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hamri the Dwarf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Fine>close dolmen
*Hamri the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>close dolmen
*Hamri the Dwarf* opens the dolmen.
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*close dolmen
Muzgash (M) approaches *Hamri the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>close dolmen
*Hamri the Dwarf* opens the dolmen.
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>close dolmen
You approach *Hamri the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Hamri the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hamri the Dwarf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*kill *dwarf*close dolmen
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>close dolmen
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>close dolmen
*Hamri the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
You approach *Hamri the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Wounded>kill *dwarf*close dolmen
Muzgash (M) pounds *Hamri the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters
it.
You're already fighting!
*Hamri the Dwarf* opens the dolmen.

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Bad>kill *dwarf*close dolmen
Ok.
*Hamri the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hamri the Dwarf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*close dolmen
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>close dolmen
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*close dolmen
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*close dolmen
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*close dolmen
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>close dolmenkill *dwarf*
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>close dolmen
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*close dolmen
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*close dolmen
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>close dolmen
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*close dolmen
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*close dolmen
They aren't here.
Muzgash (M) leaves south.

o CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>close dolmenkill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>close dolmen
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*close dolmen
It's already closed!
*Hamri the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf
*You pound *Hamri the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Awful>close dolmenkill *dwarf
*Muzgash (M) pounds *Hamri the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters
it.
*Hamri the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Dying>close dolmen
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Dying>close dolmenkill *dwarf*
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Dying>close dolmen
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Dying>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Dying>
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Dying>l
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Dying>
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Dying>'bra
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Dying>l
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Dying>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Dying>o
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Dying>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Dying>
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Dying>The dolmen is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Dying>stat
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Dying>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Dying>
You're already fighting!
The dolmen is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Fine *Hamri the Dwarf*:Dying>Ok.
Muzgash (M) pounds *Hamri the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters
it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Hamri the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Hamri the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Hamri the Dwarf*.
## piccolo dies to some spam near noc, nice eq, i get my ornate etc.. ##
## me and muzgash tries to fight piccolo rwud and nonamer round noc,
we and piccolo go low, and finally they go in ice'demon surprisingly enough..

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
Crack in the Mountain Wall
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is resting here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>'etc
Ok.
Muzgash (M) closes the crack.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill piccolo
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* intercepts Muzgash (M)'s blow.
Muzgash (M) tries to pound *Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc*, but he manages to keep
him at bay.
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* stabs Muzgash (M)'s left arm extremely hard and
shatters it.
You pound *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s left leg extremely hard and
shatter it.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded>
Tlorvhak pounds *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s left leg extremely hard and
shatters it.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) crushes your left foot hard.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>fleewest
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves east.
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>kill piccolo
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>east
Inside the Cold Crack
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west, [down].

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>kill piccolo
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves west.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Tlorvhak has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>west
kill piccoloCrack in the Mountain Wall
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>Tlorvhak has arrived from the east.
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* intercepts your blow.
You pound *Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>close exit
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* intercepts Muzgash (M)'s blow.
Muzgash (M) approaches *Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.
Tlorvhak tries to pound *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), but he parries
successfully.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>It's already closed!
Muzgash (M) pounds *Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left leg extremely hard.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
Inside the Cold Crack
Exits: west, [down].

o CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>west
Crack in the Mountain Wall
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Muzgash (M).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Muzgash (M).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, fighting Tlorvhak.
Tlorvhak is here, fighting *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x).
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting *Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Exits: east, [south].
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>kill piccolo
You approach *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* stabs Muzgash (M)'s body extremely hard and shatters
it.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad Tlorvhak:Fine>
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves east.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>east
kill piccoloInside the Cold Crack
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west, [down].
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
*
Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves west.
They aren't here.
Tlorvhak has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>oopen exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
Muzgash (M) stops using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
Muzgash (M) confidently draws an engraved broadsword.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
Tlorvhak leaves west.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>w
Crack in the Mountain Wall
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Tlorvhak.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Tlorvhak is here, fighting *Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Exits: east, [south].
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* swiftly dodges Tlorvhak's attempt to pound him.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the east.
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) tries to crush Muzgash (M), but he parries
successfully.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* joins *Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s fight.
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* stabs Tlorvhak's right arm extremely hard.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>kill x
Muzgash (M) tries to slash *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), but he parries
successfully.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>o CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* cleaves Tlorvhak's right hand very hard and tickles it.
Tlorvhak panics, and attempts to flee.
Tlorvhak leaves east.

kill xo CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>kill x
Tlorvhak has arrived from the east.
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves east.
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>east
They aren't here.
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has arrived from the east.
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>kill x
Inside the Cold Crack
Exits: west, (down).
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the west.
Tlorvhak has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>west
kill xYou are too exhausted.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>Muzgash (M) leaves west.
Tlorvhak leaves west.
You follow Muzgash.
You are too exhausted.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>g zaugurz-draught allquaff zaugurz-draught
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>west
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you
feel strangely revitalized.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>kill x
Crack in the Mountain Wall
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, fighting Muzgash (M).
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x).
Tlorvhak is here, fighting *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x).
Exits: east, [south].

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves east.

eastkill xo CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>kill x
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has arrived from the east.
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* stabs Muzgash (M)'s body extremely hard and shatters
it.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>Tlorvhak strongly pounds *
Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s head.
Inside the Cold Crack
Exits: west, (down).

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>west
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>kill x
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Crack in the Mountain Wall
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting *Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Tlorvhak is here, fighting *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x).
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, fighting Tlorvhak.
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Muzgash (M).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, (south).

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You pound *
Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s right leg extremely hard and
shatter it.
Muzgash (M) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad Tlorvhak:Fine>kill x
You're already fighting!
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves east.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>close exit
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Muzgash (M) opens the crack.
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.
Muzgash (M) leaves south.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>close exitkill x
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>close exit
You approach *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>
*
Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* approaches Tlorvhak, trying to stab him.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* joins *Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s fight.
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>close exit
It's already closed!
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) crushes your right foot extremely hard and
shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>close exit
It's already closed!
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves east.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>east
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* cleaves Tlorvhak's left leg extremely hard and tickles it.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>kill x
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has arrived from the east.
Inside the Cold Crack
Exits: west, (down).

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>They aren't here.
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>west
kill xCrack in the Mountain Wall
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Tlorvhak is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Tlorvhak.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>close exit
You pound *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s right foot extremely hard and
shatter it.
Tlorvhak panics, and attempts to flee.
Tlorvhak leaves east.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>close exit
Tlorvhak has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>close exit
It's already closed!
Tlorvhak pounds *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s left foot extremely hard and
shatters it.
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not
aided.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Dying>close exit
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Dying>close exit
It's already closed!
*Rwud the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Dying>close exit
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Dying>
Zarach tells you 'they went back noc ?'

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Dying>
Muzgash narrates 'IM OUT'
You pound *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s right arm extremely hard and
shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s death cry.
*Piccolo the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Tlorvhak narrates 'dies'
## well he costed me like 5-6draughts so i figured i need to cart some new ##

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>g all corpseput all backpackg all corpse
You get a thin metal breastplate from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a blood-encrusted helm from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a thin pair of greaves from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a black pair of padded boots from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a thin pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a thin pair of vambraces from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a metal wall shield from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a forest green cloak from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a cruelly-spiked mace from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a plain leather belt from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a fragrant-smelling bag from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Orc*.
There was 4 gold coins, 19 silver pennies, and 92 copper pennies.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
You put a thin metal breastplate in a leather backpack.
You put a blood-encrusted helm in a leather backpack.
You put a thin pair of greaves in a leather backpack.
You put a black pair of padded boots in a leather backpack.
You put a thin pair of metal gauntlets in a leather backpack.
You put a thin pair of vambraces in a leather backpack.
You put a metal wall shield in a leather backpack.
You put a forest green cloak in a leather backpack.
You put a cruelly-spiked mace in a leather backpack.
You put a plain leather belt in a leather backpack.
You put a water skin in a leather backpack.
You put a fragrant-smelling bag in a leather backpack.
## we regen, go noc, and some noc-pk.. ##

o CW>south
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Trail at a Cave
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.
The frost is making the ground feel solid.

* CW>
Muzgash (M) catches Someone by surprise.
*Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves his hiding place.
*Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* pierces Muzgash (M)'s right foot very hard and tickles
it.

* CW>
Muzgash (M) sends *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* CW>
Muzgash (M) pounds *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm extremely hard.

* CW>'smrt ashmash
Ok.

* CW>kill *orc
*You pound *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm extremely hard.

* CW *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Muzgash (M):Fine>lab x
Ok.

* CW *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Fine Muzgash (M):Fine>bash x
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* CW *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Fine Muzgash (M):Fine>exa x
You see nothing special about him.
*Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has several bruises.
*Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is using:
<wielded>            a barbed fang (flawless)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (flawless)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a grey pair of sleeves (worn)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (satisfactory)
<worn as belt>       a studded leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin

* CW *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Fine Muzgash (M):Fine>
Muzgash (M) pounds *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s head extremely hard and
shatters it.

* CW *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Hurt Muzgash (M):Fine>exa x
You see nothing special about him.
*Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has several bruises.
*Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is using:
<wielded>            a barbed fang (flawless)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (flawless)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a grey pair of sleeves (worn)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (satisfactory)
<worn as belt>       a studded leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin

* CW *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Hurt Muzgash (M):Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

* CW *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Hurt Muzgash (M):Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

* CW *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Hurt Muzgash (M):Fine>
You pound *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter
it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CW *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded Muzgash (M):Fine>
Muzgash (M) pounds *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s head extremely hard and
shatters it.

* CW *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>'jaga!
Ok.
*Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

* CW *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>kill x
*Shaukr the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.
You're already fighting!

* CW *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>kill xkill x
You're already fighting!
*Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves east.

* CW>kill x
They aren't here.

* CW>kill x
They aren't here.

* CW>kill x
*Shaukr the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.
They aren't here.
Muzgash (M) leaves east.
You follow Muzgash.
Narrow Part of the Broken Trail
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.

* CW>kill xeast
They aren't here.

* CW>kill x
Muzgash (M) leaves east.
You follow Muzgash.
End of the Broken Trail
*Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
You approach *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

* CW *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s left arm extremely hard and shatter
it.

* CW *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>kill x
You're already fighting!
*Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves down.

* CW>kill x
They aren't here.

* CW>They aren't here.

* CW>down
Trail to the High Pass
*Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: *up*, *down*.

* CW>kill xdown
You approach *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

* CW *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>kill x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) lightly pierces your head and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>
Muzgash (M) has arrived from above.

* CW HP:Fine *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>
Muzgash (M) pounds *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s body extremely hard and
shatters it.
*Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not
aided.

* CW HP:Fine *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Dying>l
Trail to the High Pass
*Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is lying here, mortally wounded.
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x).

* CW HP:Fine *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Dying>sm
Muzgash (M) says 'los'

* CW HP:Fine *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Dying>
You smile viciously.
You pound *Vul the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s death cry.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
## few minbutes later ##

* CW HP:Fine>
Malus has arrived from the north.
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Fine>stat
You swiftly dodge *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s attempt to pound you.

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*
Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
OB: 149%, DB: 17%, PB: 44%, Armour: 71%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 0 xp, 1,880 tp. Gold: 164. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (bound up)

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>l
Trail at a Cave
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
Malus is standing here.
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting YOU.
*Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds Muzgash (M)'s left arm extremely hard and
tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
You pound *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body very hard and tickle it.

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
Tlorvhak (T) pounds *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right hand very hard.
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

* CW HP:Fine>lab x
Malus lightly pierces *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm and tickles it.
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

* CW HP:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Dark Dry Cave
*Smrtihlav the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Valus the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Gryzhn the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south.
The frost is leaving its hold of the ground.

o CW HP:Fine>s
Trail at a Cave
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
Malus is here, fighting *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
*Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Muzgash (M).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.
The frost is making the ground feel solid.

* CW HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.
Muzgash (M) leaves north.

* CW HP:Fine>kill *orc*
Tlorvhak (T) leaves west.
You approach *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Fine *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Malus:Fine>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Malus:Fine>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!
Malus pierces *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Malus:Fine>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Malus:Fine>
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Fine *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Malus:Fine>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!
You pound *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CW HP:Fine *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Malus:Fine>
Muzgash (M) leaves west.
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Fine *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Malus:Fine>
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

* CW HP:Fine *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Malus:Fine>
Malus panics, and attempts to flee.
Malus leaves north.

* CW HP:Fine *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>flee
Tlorvhak (T) has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Part of the Broken Trail
Exits: =east=, west.

* CW HP:Fine>south
Muzgash narrates 'OUT'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Fine>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Fine>east
End of the Broken Trail
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: =west=, =down=.

* CW HP:Fine>down
Trail to the High Pass
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: =up=, =down=.

* CW HP:Fine>down
Trail to the High Pass
Exits: north, =east=, =up=.

* CW HP:Fine>sc
*Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Fine>410/448 hits and 116/158 moves.

* CW HP:Fine>q
rev q
You begin to search...
Malus narrates 'crack pop'
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds your right hand extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>Muzgash narrates 'w'

* CW HP:Fine *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
You pound *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>sm
You smile viciously.
*Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves up riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Fine>lab x
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

* CW HP:Fine>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine>l
Trail to the High Pass

* CW HP:Fine>q/rev q
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

* CW HP:Fine>sc
373/448 hits and 119/158 moves.

* CW HP:Fine>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine>statl
OB: 95%, DB: 17%, PB: 94%, Armour: 71%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 0 xp, 1,880 tp. Gold: 164. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (bound up)

* CW HP:Fine>
Trail to the High Pass

* CW HP:Fine>u
*Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Fine>
Trail to the High Pass
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: =up=, =down=.

* CW HP:Fine>u
End of the Broken Trail
Exits: =west=, =down=.

* CW HP:Fine>w
Narrow Part of the Broken Trail
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: =east=, west.

* CW HP:Fine>w
Trail at a Cave
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CW HP:Fine>ww
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Dark Dry Cave
The frost is leaving its hold of the ground.

o CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>
*Smrtihlav the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.
*Valus the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Fine>
Muzgash (M) closes the crack.

o CW HP:Fine>
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
Trail at a Cave
The frost is making the ground feel solid.

* CW HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Fine>'stå häre
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine>sc
376/448 hits and 118/158 moves.

* CW HP:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine>l
Muzgash (M) says 'valus'
Trail at a Cave
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.

* CW HP:Fine>250cha wim 250
Wimpy set to: 250

* CW HP:Fine>
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
You pound *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter
it.

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>sm
You smile viciously.

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>lab x
Ok.
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves west.

* CW HP:Fine>kill x
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>kill xkill x
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>kill x
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>west
kill xBroken Trail
Exits: east, west.

* CW HP:Fine>Muzgash (M) has arrived from the east.
Tlorvhak (T) has arrived from the east.
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>west
kill xBroken Trail
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the east.
Tlorvhak (T) has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine>
You approach *
Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Hurt>kill x
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Hurt>
Muzgash (M) pounds *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s head extremely hard and
shatters it.

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded>kill x
Tlorvhak (T) pounds *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s body extremely hard and
shatters it.
You're already fighting!
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves east.

* CW HP:Fine>kill x
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>kill x
They aren't here.
Muzgash (M) leaves east.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves east.
You follow Muzgash.
Broken Trail
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.

* CW HP:Fine>kill x
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves east.
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>kill x
Muzgash (M) leaves east.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves east.
You follow Muzgash.
Trail at a Cave
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
You pound *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s right leg extremely hard and
shatter it.

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill x
Muzgash (M) approaches *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill x
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill x
You're already fighting!
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) pounds your body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill x
You're already fighting!
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves west.

* CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>kill x
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>kill x
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>kill xkill x
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has arrived from the west.
You approach *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill x
You're already fighting!
Muzgash (M) approaches *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.
Tlorvhak (T) approaches *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad>kill x
You're already fighting!
Tlorvhak (T) pounds *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s left arm extremely hard
and shatters it.

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>kill x
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>kill x
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>kill x
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Awful>
You're already fighting!
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves north.

* CW HP:Fine>kill x
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>kill x
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
Dark Dry Cave
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
The frost is leaving its hold of the ground.
You pound *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s left leg extremely hard and
shatter it.
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not
aided.

o CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Dying>kill x
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Dying>kill x
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Dying>nod
You nod solemnly.

o CW HP:Fine *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Dying>ec
Muzgash (M) pounds *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s left hand extremely hard
and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s death cry.
*Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Radslan the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x).
You see *Gryzhn the Tarkhnarb Orc* scouting from the north!

o CW HP:Fine>exa corpse
corpse (here) :
a pile of coins
a set of lock picks
a water skin
a butcher knife (neglected)
a plain leather belt
a steel-shafted mattock
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a metal wall shield (flawless)
a pair of ring mail sleeves (neglected)
a pair of ring mail gloves (used)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of ring mail leggings (well-maintained)
a ring mail coif (well-maintained)
a ring mail hauberk (flawless)
As Muzgash (M) greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a
shadow stops him!

o CW>'1n
Ok.

o CW>cha mood agg
Ok.

o CW>l
Dark Dry Cave
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
Zarach is standing here.

o CW>'ack
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
Behind the Crack
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Ok.

o CW>
Muzgash (M) pounds *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.

o CW>kill *orc
*You pound *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o CW *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt Muzgash (M):Fine>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly cleaves Muzgash (M)'s body and tickles it.

o CW *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt Muzgash (M):Fine>lab x
Ok.

o CW *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Hurt Muzgash (M):Fine>south
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves south.

o CW>Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
Dark Dry Cave
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
kill xMuzgash (M) approaches *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Trail at a Cave
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.
The frost is making the ground feel solid.

* CW>They aren't here.

* CW>kill x
They aren't here.

* CW>kill x
They aren't here.

* CW>north
kill xYou feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Dry Cave
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, fighting Muzgash (M).
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x).
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
Exits: north, *south*.
The frost is leaving its hold of the ground.

o CW>
You approach *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

o CW *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Hurt Muzgash (M):Fine>kill x
You're already fighting!

o CW *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Hurt Muzgash (M):Fine>kill x
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves south.

o CW>They aren't here.
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Trail at a Cave
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
The frost is making the ground feel solid.
Tlorvhak (T) pounds *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s left foot extremely hard and
shatters it.

* CW>kill x
Muzgash (M) approaches *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.
You pound *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CW *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded Tlorvhak (T):Fine>kill x
You're already fighting!

* CW *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded Tlorvhak (T):Fine>kill x
You're already fighting!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves east.

* CW>exa xkill x
You don't see an x.

* CW>They aren't here.
Muzgash (M) leaves east.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves east.
You follow Muzgash.
Narrow Part of the Broken Trail
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.

* CW>east
kill xeastMuzgash (M) leaves east.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves east.
You follow Muzgash.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
End of the Broken Trail
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
You approach *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

* CW *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Tlorvhak (T) approaches *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

* CW *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) cleaves your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded>west
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded>west
Muzgash (M) leaves down.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves west.

* CW HP:Fine>
Narrow Part of the Broken Trail
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: *east*, *west*.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves west.

* CW HP:Fine>kill x
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>west
kill xTrail at a Cave
Zarach is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x).
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, fighting Zarach.
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Fine>
You pound *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

* CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded Zarach:Fine>west
kill xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Wounded Zarach:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves east.

* CW HP:Fine>
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the east.
Tlorvhak (T) has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine>east
kill xMuzgash (M) leaves east.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves east.
You follow Muzgash.
Narrow Part of the Broken Trail
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
eastMuzgash (M) leaves east.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves east.
You follow Muzgash.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
End of the Broken Trail
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) pounds *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s right leg extremely hard and
shatters it.

* CW HP:Fine>kill x
You approach *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad Tlorvhak (T):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Muzgash (M) leaves down.

* CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad Tlorvhak (T):Fine>
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad Tlorvhak (T):Fine>
Muzgash (M) has arrived from below.

* CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Bad Tlorvhak (T):Fine>kill x
Muzgash (M) pounds *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s right foot extremely hard and
shatters it.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Dying Tlorvhak (T):Fine>kill x
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x):Dying Tlorvhak (T):Fine>
You pound *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s death cry.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* CW HP:Fine>
Muzgash (M) gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Orc*.

* CW HP:Fine>ecexa corpse
corpse (here) :
a butcher's cleaver (flawless)
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a mighty dwarven axe (well-maintained)
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a metal wall shield (well-maintained)
a heavy pair of vambraces (flawless)
a pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a pair of heavy, plated boots (well-maintained)
a heavy pair of greaves (well-maintained)
a great helm (flawless)
a thick metal breastplate (well-maintained)
a strip of dried meat
a strip of dried meat

* CW HP:Fine>sm
You smile viciously.

* CW HP:Fine>g axe corpse
You get a mighty dwarven axe from the corpse of *an Orc*.
## don't know some hero rekill.. ##
## we get baku bad around noc, he goes village.. ##

o CW HP:Fine>l
Old Ford
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.

o CW HP:Fine>
Muzgash (M) leaves east.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves east.
You follow Muzgash.
Bend in the Old Forest Road
The ground is very frosty.

o CW HP:Fine>
Muzgash (M) leaves east.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves east.
You follow Muzgash.
Fields by the Road

o CW HP:Fine>
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
Fields by the Ruins
A detached white rose is lying here.

o CW HP:Fine>
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
Grassy Fields
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.

o CW HP:Fine>close exit s
You don't see any exit there.
Muzgash (M) leaves east.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves east.
You follow Muzgash.
A Vale in the Fields

o CW HP:Fine>close exit s
You don't see any exit there.
Muzgash (M) leaves east.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves east.
You follow Muzgash.
A Ridge in the Fields

o CW HP:Fine>close exit s
Muzgash (M) opens the gate.
You don't see any exit there.

o CW HP:Fine>close exit s
You don't see any exit there.

o CW HP:Fine>close exit skill x
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
Inside a Small Village
A circular stone well has been built here.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A woman stands here carefully guarding her village.
A Beorning captain is here, keeping the watch.
A duck is here, quacking happily.
A little girl runs around underfoot.
A duck is here, quacking happily.
Ok.
A little girl yells 'Some Urcs are here insyde a Small Vallage!'
A village guard yells 'Some Orcs are here insade a Small Village!'
A village guard yells 'Some Urcs are here anside a Smill Village!'
A village guard yells 'Some Urcs are here ansade i Small Vallage!'

! CW HP:Fine>close exit s
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>close exit s
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>close exit s
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>up
The trapdoor seems to be closed.
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
Blacksmiths
A dented pail has been carelessly left here.
A pair of tongs lie on the ground.
A well-muscled man stands here, covered in soot.

! CW HP:Fine>kill x
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>south
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
Inside a Small Village
A circular stone well has been built here.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A woman stands here carefully guarding her village.
A Beorning captain is here, keeping the watch.
A duck is here, quacking happily.
A little girl runs around underfoot.
A duck is here, quacking happily.

! CW HP:Fine>west
The gate seems to be closed.
Muzgash (M) opens the gate.
A village guard tries to cleave Muzgash (M), but he parries successfully.
A duck leaves east.

! CW HP:Fine>west
The door seems to be closed.

! CW HP:Fine>The door seems to be closed.

! CW HP:Fine>ope The doorwest
Ok.
Muzgash (M) panics, and attempts to flee.
Muzgash (M) leaves east.

! CW HP:Fine>
Main Hall
A stove stands against one wall here.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
Exits: [north], (east).
A village guard yells 'An Urc as here an the Maan Hall!'

! CW HP:Fine>kill xnorth
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Fine>The curtains seems to be closed.
A young boy yells from the east 'An Orc as here ynsade a Barn!'
A village guard yells from the east 'Yn Orc as here ansade a Barn!'
A stable-hand yells from the east 'An Orc as here ynside a Barn!'
A village guard tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Fine a village guard:Healthy>ope The curtains
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine a village guard:Healthy>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine a village guard:Healthy>flee
You pound a village guard's right arm extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine a village guard:Fine>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! CW HP:Fine a village guard:Fine>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Beorning captain of the guard yells loudly from the east 'We're attacked! Protect the vallage!'

! CW HP:Fine a village guard:Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine a village guard:Fine>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine a village guard:Fine>
A little girl yells loudly from the east 'Some Orcs are here anside y Small Vallage!'
A village guard yells loudly from the east 'Some Orcs are here anside a Small Villige!'
A village guard yells loudly from the east 'Some Orcs are here ansade a Small Vallage!'
A village guard yells loudly from the east 'Some Orcs are here ansade a Smill Vallage!'
You flee head over heels.
Inside a Small Village
A circular stone well has been built here.
A village guard is here, fighting Tlorvhak (T).
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A village guard is here, fighting Tlorvhak (T).
A Beorning captain of the guard is here, fighting Tlorvhak (T).
A little girl runs around underfoot.
A duck is here, quacking happily.
Tlorvhak (T) is here, fighting a village guard.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), [south], (west), [up].
Tlorvhak (T) panics, and attempts to flee.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.

! CW HP:Fine>north
west
Muzgash (M) leaves west.
You follow Muzgash.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Main Hall
A stove stands against one wall here.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.

! CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Fine>
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
Sleeping Chambers

! CW HP:Fine>
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
Main Hall
A stove stands against one wall here.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A village guard leaves east.

! CW HP:Fine>
Muzgash (M) leaves east.
You follow Muzgash.
Inside a Small Village
A circular stone well has been built here.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A woman stands here carefully guarding her village.
A Beorning captain is here, keeping the watch.
A duck is here, quacking happily.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A village guard puts a lantern on his belt.
A village guard lights a lantern.

! CW HP:Fine>east
A village guard approaches Tlorvhak (T), trying to cleave him.

! CW HP:Fine>
Wooded Pasture
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A pig is here, covered in mud.
A pig is here, covered in mud.
A duck is here, quacking happily.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
Exits: north, (west).

! CW HP:Fine>north
Inside a Barn
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A Beorning lad tends to the stables adjoining a large house.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A young boy is here, bumping into things.
Exits: south.
A Beorning captain of the guard yells from the south 'We're attacked! Protect the vallage!'

! CW HP:Fine>south
Wooded Pasture
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A pig is here, covered in mud.
A pig is here, covered in mud.
A duck is here, quacking happily.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
Exits: north, (west).
A Beorning toddler yells loudly from the west 'An Orc as here an a Watchtower!'
A Beorning woman yells loudly from the west 'Yn Urc as here an a Watchtower!'
A village guard yells 'An Orc as here in the Wouded Pasture!'

! CW HP:Fine>west
up
Inside a Small Village
A circular stone well has been built here.
A village guard is here, fighting Tlorvhak (T).
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A village guard is here, fighting Tlorvhak (T).
A Beorning captain of the guard is here, fighting Tlorvhak (T).
A duck is here, quacking happily.
Tlorvhak (T) is here, fighting a village guard.
A village guard is here, fighting Tlorvhak (T).
Exits: north, (east), [south], (west), (up).
A village guard yells 'Sume Urcs ire here ansade y Small Vyllage!'
Tlorvhak (T) panics, and attempts to flee.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves west.

! CW HP:Fine>
In a Watchtower
A dark woman moves with a determined look upon her face.
A Beorning child stands here, craning his neck skywards.
*Baku the Bear* (x) is here, fighting Muzgash (M).
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting *Baku the Bear* (x).
Exits: (down).

! CW HP:Fine>
*Baku the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine>kill x
Muzgash narrates 'UP'
You pound *Baku the Bear* (x)'s body very hard.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Wounded Muzgash (M):Fine>
Muzgash (M) closes the trapdoor.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Wounded Muzgash (M):Fine>cd
A village guard yells from below 'Yn Orc as here inside i Small Vallyge!'
A village guard yells from below 'An Orc as here anside a Small Vallage!'
A village guard yells from below 'An Orc as here anside a Small Vallage!'
*Baku the Bear* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Wounded Muzgash (M):Fine>cclose exit d
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Wounded Muzgash (M):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Wounded Muzgash (M):Fine>
A Beorning captain of the guard yells from below 'We're yttacked! Protect the vyllage!'

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Wounded Muzgash (M):Fine>cclose exit
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Wounded Muzgash (M):Fine>close exitclose exit
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) hits Muzgash (M)'s left arm extremely hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Wounded Muzgash (M):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Wounded Muzgash (M):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
You pound *Baku the Bear* (x)'s left hindfoot extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>close exitclose exit
It's already closed!
Muzgash (M) pounds *Baku the Bear* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>close exitclose exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>close exitclose exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
A village guard yells from below 'An Urc as here anside a Small Vallage!'
A village guard yells from below 'In Urc ys here ansade a Small Vallage!'
A village guard yells from below 'An Orc as here ynside i Small Village!'
A village guard yells from below 'An Orc is here ansade i Small Vallage!'
A village guard yells from below 'An Orc as here ansade a Small Village!'

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>close exit
*Baku the Bear* (x) opens the trapdoor.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>close exitclose exit
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) hits Muzgash (M)'s left foot extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.
You pound *Baku the Bear* (x)'s right forefoot extremely hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exitclose exit
Ok.
*Baku the Bear* (x) avoids being bashed by Muzgash (M) who loses his balance.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) hits Muzgash (M)'s left arm extremely hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exitclose exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exitclose exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Bad Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
You pound *Baku the Bear* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
*Baku the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
Muzgash (M) pounds *Baku the Bear* (x)'s left hindfoot extremely hard and
shatters it.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exitclose exit
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) opens the trapdoor.
*Baku the Bear* (x) tries to hit Muzgash (M), but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
Muzgash (M) closes the trapdoor.
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exitclose exit
It's already closed!
A village guard yells from below 'An Orc as here ansade a Small Vallage!'
A village guard yells from below 'An Urc as here ansade y Smill Vyllige!'
A village guard yells from below 'An Orc is here insade a Small Vallage!'
A village guard yells from below 'In Orc as here insade i Small Vyllyge!'
A village guard yells from below 'An Urc as here insade y Smyll Vallage!'
*Baku the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) hits Muzgash (M)'s right foot extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!
*Baku the Bear* (x) opens the trapdoor.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Awful Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exitclose exit
Muzgash (M) closes the trapdoor.
It's already closed!
A Beorning captain of the guard yells from below 'We're attacked! Protect the villyge!'
You pound *Baku the Bear* (x)'s left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.
*Baku the Bear* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Dying Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Dying Muzgash (M):Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Dying Muzgash (M):Hurt>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine *Baku the Bear* (x):Dying Muzgash (M):Hurt>It's already closed!
Muzgash (M) pounds *Baku the Bear* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Baku the Bear* (x)'s death cry.
*Baku the Bear* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Baku the Bear* (x).

! CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>cha mood agg
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>ec
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>Muzgash narrates 'dies'
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>od
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>d
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>s
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

! CW>cha mood wimpy
It's already closed!
Muzgash (M) opens the trapdoor.

! CW>Ok.

! CW>It's already closed!
A little girl yells from below 'An Orc is here inside a Small Vyllige!'

! CW>Muzgash (M) opens the trapdoor.
Ok.

! CW>exa corpse
corpse (here) :
a pile of coins
a large skin
a plain leather belt
a violet orchid
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a grotesque necklace
a pork-pie

! CW>open exit d
It's already open!

! CW>
Inside a Small Village
A circular stone well has been built here.
A village guard is here, fighting Tlorvhak (T).
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A woman stands here carefully guarding her village.
A Beorning captain is here, keeping the watch.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A village guard is here, fighting Tlorvhak (T).
A little girl runs around underfoot.
Tlorvhak (T) is here, fighting a village guard.
Exits: north, (east), (south), (west), (up).
A village guard yells 'Some Orcs yre here ansade a Small Vallage!'
A village guard yells 'Sume Orcs ire here ansade a Smill Vallage!'
A village guard yells 'Some Urcs ire here insade a Small Village!'
A village guard yells 'Sume Urcs are here ynside a Smill Vyllige!'
A village guard yells 'Some Orcs are here insade a Small Village!'
A village guard cleaves Tlorvhak (T)'s left arm extremely hard.
A duck has arrived from the north.
## we go back noc fight some ##

o CW HP:Wounded>l
Dark Dry Cave
The scalped corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Zarach is standing here.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded>q|rev q
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Wounded>
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.
Zarach sneezes: i can try

o CW HP:Wounded>stat
OB: 157%, DB: 17%, PB: 44%, Armour: 71%. Wimpy: 70. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 0 xp, 1,846 tp. Gold: 164. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right foot (bound up)
- noquit

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
Muzgash (M) pounds *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left foot extremely hard.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* pierces Muzgash (M)'s body and tickles it.

o CW HP:Wounded>o CW HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
Zarach pierces *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm extremely hard.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.
kill *orc*Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Trail at a Cave
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc
*You pound *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head extremely hard.

* CW HP:Wounded *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Wounded *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Wounded *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>
* CW HP:Wounded>
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
Tlorvhak (T) pounds *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
kill *orc*Muzgash (M) leaves west.
You follow Muzgash.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Broken Trail

* CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>0cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
Muzgash (M) leaves east.
You follow Muzgash.
Trail at a Cave
Tlorvhak (T) is here, fighting *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Tlorvhak (T).

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc

** CW HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* barely pierces Tlorvhak (T)'s right arm and
tickles it.

kill *orc** CW HP:Wounded>
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc
*kill *orc*kill *orc*Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Dry Cave
The scalped corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Zarach is here, fighting *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Zarach.
You pound *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Tlorvhak (T) pounds *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm extremely hard and
shatters it.
Zarach swiftly dodges *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s attempt to pierce him.

o CW HP:Wounded *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded Zarach:Healthy>
You're already fighting!
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
They aren't here.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc
*You approach *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.
Tlorvhak (T) approaches *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o CW HP:Wounded *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Wounded *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!
Zarach approaches *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pierce him.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Wounded *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Wounded *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Wounded *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>south
kill *orc*You're already fighting!
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
An orkish scout yells loudly from the north 'A Zaugurz Orc is here behind the Crack!'
Zarach strongly pierces *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left hand.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

o CW HP:Wounded>south
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Trail at a Cave
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc
*You approach *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Wounded *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>kill *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

* CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>east
They aren't here.
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the north.
Tlorvhak (T) has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
Narrow Part of the Broken Trail
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Wounded>east
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.
You approach *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Wounded *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>kill *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Wounded *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>down
kill *orc*Muzgash (M) has arrived from the west.
Tlorvhak (T) has arrived from the west.
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Wounded *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.
You try to pound *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*, but he parries successfully.

* CW HP:Wounded *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
Muzgash (M) leaves east.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves east.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the east.
Tlorvhak (T) has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Wounded>west
kill *orc*Trail at a Cave
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Wounded>
You hear some close noise from the north.
You approach *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the east.
Tlorvhak (T) has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Wounded *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>west
kill *orc*No way! You are fighting for your life!
Tlorvhak (T) pounds *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard and
shatters it.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

* CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>north
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Dry Cave
The scalped corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Zarach is standing here.
Exits: north, *south*.

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
They aren't here.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc
*south*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.
They aren't here.
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the south.
Tlorvhak (T) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Trail at a Cave
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Wounded>north
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the north.
Tlorvhak (T) has arrived from the north.
You approach *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Wounded *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>kill *orc
*Tlorvhak (T) approaches *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>east
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc
*Tlorvhak (T) approaches *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.
Narrow Part of the Broken Trail
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>west
kill *orc*Trail at a Cave
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc
**Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
You try to pound *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*, but he parries successfully.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly pierces your right leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Wounded *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>kill *orc
*Tlorvhak (T) pounds *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard and
shatters it.
Muzgash (M) pounds *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard and
shatters it.
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Wounded *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*north
They aren't here.
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Dry Cave
The scalped corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Zarach is here, fighting *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Zarach.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*north
Behind the Crack
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: south, down.
An orkish scout yells 'A Zaugurz Orc is here behind the Crack!'

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the south.
Tlorvhak (T) has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.
You see *Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* scouting from below!

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>south
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
Dark Dry Cave
The scalped corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Zarach is standing here.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>south
kill *orc*Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Trail at a Cave
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Muzgash (M) pounds *
Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head extremely hard and
shatters it.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* is stunned and will probably die soon.

* CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful Muzgash (M):Fine>kill *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful Muzgash (M):Fine>
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful Muzgash (M):Fine>
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful Muzgash (M):Fine>
You pound *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter
it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s death cry.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>l
Trail at a Cave
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.

* CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>ecexa corpse
corpse (here) :
a fortune in gold
a black horn shortbow
a laced quiver
a butcher knife (flawless)
a water skin
a studded leather belt
a nasty orkish fang (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a shield of Cardolan (well-maintained)
a pair of cotton sleeves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of cotton pants (flawless)
a plain hood (flawless)
a plain shirt (well-maintained)
## we stay around noc.. ## 

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
Behind the Crack
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An orkish scout yells 'Some Zaugurz Orcs are here behind the Crack!'

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.
Muzgash (M) pounds *Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm hard and tickles it.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *orc*o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Tlorvhak (T) pounds *Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm and tickles it.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

kill *orc*o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves down.
kill *orc*Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Dark Dry Cave

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Durzum has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Trail at a Cave
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.

* CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Dry Cave
Durzum is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Durzum leaves south.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
158/448 hits and 43/158 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>q
rev q
You begin to search...
Tlorvhak (T) makes a discreet gesture, pointing at Zarach's hiding place.
Durzum has arrived from the south.
You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Durzum is now a group member.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Durzum narrates 'gr me'
Tlorvhak (T) gives a black horn shortbow to Zarach.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>view warl
*** Warlords hall of fame ***
    Armies of the West
1  Estel the Noldorin Ranger.
2  Blip the Silvan Scout.
3  Lerian the Eriadorian Priest.
4  Seldaran the Sindarin Witch.
5  Bublifuk the Noldorin Hunter.
6  Gondil the Half-Elven Ranger.
7  Ainaril the Noldorin Wizard.
8  Madraime the Noldorin Huntress.
9  Sarcyn the Rohir Hunter.
10  Lowyn the Rohir Rider.
    Forces of the Dark Lord
1  Snarp the Tarkhnarb Murderer.
2  Nazghul the Zaugurz Footpad.
3  Dracol the Zaugurz Soldier.
4  Woland the Black Numenorean Wanderer.
*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (71%) *** q 5  Shrimp the Zaugurz Battlemaster.
6  Pallnit the Tarkhnarb Battlemaster.
7  Smrtihlav the Tarkhnarb Champion.
8  Muzgash the Zaugurz Battlemaster.
9  Borodjavka the Tarkhnarb Assassin.
10  Riddar the Zaugurz Assassin.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>\rev q
You begin to search...
Durzum whispers ' thanks
You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
Durzum whispers ' Boots?
161/448 hits and 45/158 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>cha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>q/rev q
You begin to search...
Zarach grins evilly, showing his teeth.
l/-You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Dark Dry Cave
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
Zarach is standing here (hidden).
Durzum is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>'femma på listan nu iaf..
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>l
Dark Dry Cave
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
Zarach is standing here (hidden).
Durzum is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>q
rev q
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
163/448 hits and 48/158 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>cha mood agg
Durzum whispers ' Nice

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>q
Ok.
Tlorvhak (T) gives a laced quiver to Zarach.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>-rev q
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Durzum claps for you.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Durzum bleeds from open wounds.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Tlorvhak (T) drops a butcher knife.

o CW HP:Wounded>q-rev q
You begin to search...
Tlorvhak (T) drops a water skin.
Muzgash (M) drinks water from a jewel-encrusted goblet.
You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Zarach drinks water from a large skin.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Zarach leaves south sneaking.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Durzum successfully binds his wound.

o CW HP:Wounded>t tlorvhak gimme 20golds plz
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>sc
168/448 hits and 54/158 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded>cha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>l
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
Durzum is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded>stat
OB: 157%, DB: 17%, PB: 44%, Armour: 71%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 0 xp, 1,846 tp. Gold: 164. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the left leg (dirty)
- a light wound at the right foot (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)

o CW HP:Wounded>q-rev q
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Wounded>band|
You try to bind your wounds.
Muzgash (M) drops a leather backpack.
Tlorvhak (T) gives you 20 gold coins.
thank Tlorvhak (T)
Muzgash (M) gets a leather backpack.
Tlorvhak (T) gives some money to Muzgash (M).
stat/-smYou successfully bind your wound.

o CW HP:Wounded>
You thank Tlorvhak (T) heartily.

o CW HP:Wounded>OB: 157%, DB: 17%, PB: 44%, Armour: 71%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 0 xp, 1,846 tp. Gold: 184. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right hand (bound up)
- a light wound at the left leg (dirty)
- a light wound at the right foot (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit

o CW HP:Wounded>
You smile viciously.

o CW HP:Wounded>sc
170/448 hits and 59/158 moves.
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
Behind the Crack

o CW HP:Wounded>cha mood aggl
Ok.
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
Durzum is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded>q
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
Durzum is standing here.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded>/rev q
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Wounded>sc
171/448 hits and 58/158 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded>sc
172/448 hits and 59/158 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded>cha mood agg
Muzgash (M) says 'god damn los'

o CW HP:Wounded>Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>l
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
Durzum is standing here.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded>'nice spam
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>q
rev q
You begin to search...
Durzum leaves north.
Muzgash (M) says 'you have to spam assisst'
You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Tlorvhak (T) giggles.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Durzum has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Wounded>'i walked some self.Tlorvhak (T) agrees.
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Muzgash (M) drops a plain hood.
You see *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* scouting from the north!

o CW HP:Wounded>
Muzgash (M) drops a plain shirt.

o CW HP:Wounded>sc
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
Behind the Crack
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded>Muzgash (M) pounds *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left leg extremely hard.
175/448 hits and 63/158 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded>l
Behind the Crack
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Muzgash (M).
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting *a Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* cleaves Muzgash (M)'s right arm and tickles it.

o CW HP:Wounded>q
rev q
You begin to search...
kill *orc*|/You see *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* scouting from below!
kill *orc*-*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
Durzum is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc
*Muzgash (M) approaches *a Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.
You pound *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Muzgash (M):Fine>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Muzgash (M):Fine>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Muzgash (M):Fine>lab x
You're already fighting!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Trail at a Cave
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.

* CW HP:Wounded>Muzgash (M) approaches *a Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

* CW HP:Wounded>
Tlorvhak (T) joins Muzgash (M)'s fight.
Tlorvhak (T) pounds *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters
it.
Muzgash (M) pounds *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters
it.

* CW HP:Wounded>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc
**a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
Durzum is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
You approach *a Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.
Durzum smites *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body hard.

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Wounded *a Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

o CW HP:Wounded>lab x
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

o CW HP:Wounded>
Durzum approaches *a Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

o CW HP:Wounded>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.
Durzum approaches *a Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.

o CW HP:Wounded>t
Who do you wish to tell what?

o CW HP:Wounded>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc
*kill *orc*Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Trail at a Cave
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc
*kill *orc*They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
They aren't here.
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
Durzum is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded>Durzum leaves north.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
Behind the Crack
*Gulk the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Durzum.
Durzum is here, fighting *Gulk the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
You pound *Gulk the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Gulk the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Durzum:Fine>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!
*Gulk the Tarkhnarb Orc* fails to pierce Durzum.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Gulk the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Durzum:Fine>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Gulk the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Durzum:Fine>kill *orc*
Tlorvhak (T) joins Durzum's fight.
You're already fighting!
Tlorvhak (T) pounds *Gulk the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg extremely hard.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Gulk the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt Durzum:Fine>
*
Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.
You're already fighting!
*Gulk the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gulk the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves down.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *orc
**Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* quietly scouts southwards...
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* stops scouting southwards.
You approach *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>south
kill *orc*No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
Durzum approaches *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.
An orkish scout has arrived from below.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
*Gulk the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>kill *orc
**Gulk the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.
You're already fighting!
Durzum lightly smites *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm and tickles it.
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves down.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>up
Durzum approaches *Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* barely slashes Durzum's left leg and tickles it.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>south
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
Exits: north, *south*.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
Behind the Crack
Durzum is here, fighting *Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Durzum.
An orkish scout yells 'Some Zaugurz Orcs are here behind the Crack!'

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>north
Muzgash (M) pounds *Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg very hard and tickles
it.
You see *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* scouting from below!

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *orc*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You lightly pound *
Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg and tickle it.
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Durzum:Fine>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Durzum:Fine>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!
Durzum lightly smites *Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body and tickles it.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine Durzum:Fine>
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves down.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
Behind the Crack
Durzum is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You see *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* scouting from below!

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
175/448 hits and 46/158 moves.
Durzum leaves south.
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
Durzum is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>cha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>stat
OB: 157%, DB: 17%, PB: 44%, Armour: 71%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 0 xp, 1,846 tp. Gold: 184. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand (bound up)
- a light wound at the left leg (dirty)
- a light wound at the right foot (bound up)

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>l
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
Durzum is standing here.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Trail at a Cave
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

* CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
175/448 hits and 45/158 moves.

* CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>l
Trail at a Cave
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.

* CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>gig
You giggle.

* CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>l
Trail at a Cave
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.

* CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>q-rev q
You begin to search...
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
Durzum is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
Behind the Crack
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An orkish scout yells 'Some Zaugurz Orcs are here behind the Crack!'

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
Durzum is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Durzum leaves north.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Durzum has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>t durzum prot me..
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>l
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
Durzum is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
178/448 hits and 46/158 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>cha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>q-rev q
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
179/448 hits and 47/158 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>cha mood aggl
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
Durzum is standing here.
You see *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* scouting from the north!

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>stat
Zarach narrates 'freaking guarding wolfgate too :P'
OB: 157%, DB: 17%, PB: 44%, Armour: 71%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 0 xp, 1,846 tp. Gold: 184. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand (bound up)
- a light wound at the left leg (dirty)
- a light wound at the right foot (bound up)

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>q/rev q
You begin to search...
Muzgash (M) gives a forest green cloak to Durzum.
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Behind the Crack
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An orkish scout yells 'Some Zaugurz Orcs are here behind the Crack!'

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Durzum tells you 'Aye'

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Muzgash (M) pounds an orkish scout's left leg extremely hard.
An orkish scout says 'Bastard! How dare you? I will remember your face
Muzgash!'

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You see *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* scouting from below!
An orkish scout hits Muzgash (M)'s right foot and tickles it.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Tlorvhak (T) joins Muzgash (M)'s fight.
An orkish scout says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'
Tlorvhak (T) pounds an orkish scout's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

o CW HP:Wounded>a
You assist Muzgash (M).
An orkish scout says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'
An orkish scout swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired an orkish scout:Hurt Muzgash (M):Fine>l
Behind the Crack
An orkish scout is here, fighting Muzgash (M).
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting an orkish scout.
Tlorvhak (T) is here, fighting an orkish scout.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired an orkish scout:Hurt Muzgash (M):Fine>stat
OB: 157%, DB: 17%, PB: 44%, Armour: 71%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 0 xp, 1,846 tp. Gold: 184. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand (bound up)
- a light wound at the left leg (dirty)
- a light wound at the right foot (bound up)

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired an orkish scout:Hurt Muzgash (M):Fine>l
Behind the Crack
An orkish scout is here, fighting Muzgash (M).
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting an orkish scout.
Tlorvhak (T) is here, fighting an orkish scout.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired an orkish scout:Hurt Muzgash (M):Fine>
You see *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* scouting from below!

o CW HP:Wounded an orkish scout:Hurt Muzgash (M):Fine>
Muzgash (M) pounds an orkish scout's body extremely hard and shatters it.

o CW HP:Wounded an orkish scout:Hurt Muzgash (M):Fine>
An orkish scout says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'
Tlorvhak (T) sends an orkish scout sprawling with a powerful bash.
You see *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* scouting from below!

o CW HP:Wounded an orkish scout:Hurt Muzgash (M):Fine>l
Behind the Crack
An orkish scout is sitting here.
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting an orkish scout.
Tlorvhak (T) is here, fighting an orkish scout.

o CW HP:Wounded an orkish scout:Hurt Muzgash (M):Fine>stat
OB: 157%, DB: 17%, PB: 44%, Armour: 71%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 0 xp, 1,846 tp. Gold: 184. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand (bound up)
- a light wound at the left leg (dirty)
- a light wound at the right foot (bound up)

o CW HP:Wounded an orkish scout:Hurt Muzgash (M):Fine>l
Behind the Crack
An orkish scout is sitting here.
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting an orkish scout.
Tlorvhak (T) is here, fighting an orkish scout.
You see *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* scouting from below!

o CW HP:Wounded an orkish scout:Hurt Muzgash (M):Fine>
You pound an orkish scout's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

o CW HP:Wounded an orkish scout:Wounded Muzgash (M):Fine>
Tlorvhak (T) pounds an orkish scout's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

o CW HP:Wounded an orkish scout:Bad Muzgash (M):Fine>
Muzgash (M) pounds an orkish scout's right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
An orkish scout is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o CW HP:Wounded an orkish scout:Awful Muzgash (M):Fine>
You see Durzum scouting from the south!

o CW HP:Wounded an orkish scout:Awful Muzgash (M):Fine>
You pound an orkish scout's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
Your blood freezes as you hear an orkish scout's death cry.
An orkish scout is dead! R.I.P.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Tlorvhak (T) gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an orkish scout.
The exit south blurs for a while.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Durzum has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.

o CW HP:Wounded>na do tach if they hit
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Durzum has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Wounded>close crack
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>l
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
Durzum is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded>sc
183/448 hits and 52/158 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded>cha mood agg
Ok.
Tlorvhak (T) tries to bash the crack.
The crack gave away under the pressure.

o CW HP:Wounded>l
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
Durzum is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded>sc
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
Behind the Crack
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.

o CW HP:Wounded>183/448 hits and 52/158 moves.
You see *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* scouting from below!

o CW HP:Wounded>cha mood aggl
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Behind the Crack
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
Durzum is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded>sc
183/448 hits and 53/158 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded>cha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>stat
OB: 157%, DB: 17%, PB: 44%, Armour: 71%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 0 xp, 1,846 tp. Gold: 184. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand (bound up)
- a light wound at the left leg (dirty)
- a light wound at the right foot (bound up)

o CW HP:Wounded>l
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
Durzum is standing here.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded>130Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o CW HP:Wounded>sc
185/448 hits and 55/158 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded>cha mood agg
Ok.
Muzgash (M) hides some white, egg-shaped berries.

o CW HP:Wounded>q|
Muzgash (M) hides some white, egg-shaped berries.
rev q
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Wounded>cha wim 130
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Trail at a Cave
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

* CW HP:Wounded>Muzgash (M) starts taking the scalp from the corpse.
Wimpy set to: 130

* CW HP:Wounded>
A hungry warg leaves east.

* CW HP:Wounded>alias 130 cha wim 130
Ok.

* CW HP:Wounded>sc
186/448 hits and 56/158 moves.

* CW HP:Wounded>cha mood agg
Keihas (K) has arrived from the west.
Ok.

* CW HP:Wounded>l
Trail at a Cave
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
Keihas (K) is standing here.

* CW HP:Wounded>where
Tlorvhak (T) makes a discreet gesture, pointing at Zarach's hiding place.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Keihas               - Trail at a Cave
Tlorvhak             - Trail at a Cave
Muzgash              - Trail at a Cave
Shrimp               - Trail at a Cave

* CW HP:Wounded>stat
Zarach leaves north sneaking.
Muzgash (M) finished taking the corpse's scalp.

* CW HP:Wounded>OB: 119%, DB: -13%, PB: 44%, Armour: 71%. Wimpy: 130. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 0 xp, 1,846 tp. Gold: 184. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand (bound up)
- a light wound at the left leg (dirty)
- a light wound at the right foot (bound up)

* CW HP:Wounded>
Keihas (K) raises his hand.

* CW HP:Wounded>whois keihas
Keihas the Zaugurz Orc is a Zaugurz Orc.
Is playing.
Keihas (K) is now a group member.

* CW HP:Wounded>
Keihas (K) smiles viciously.
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
Durzum is standing here.
You have found Zarach!

o CW HP:Wounded>exa k
You don't see a k.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Durzum makes a discreet gesture, pointing at Zarach's hiding place.

o CW HP:Wounded>sm k
There's no one by that name around.

o CW HP:Wounded>exa k
You don't see a k.

o CW HP:Wounded>
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>north
kill *orc*Behind the Crack
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Exits: south, down.
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the south.
Tlorvhak (T) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
Durzum is standing here.
Zarach is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Keihas (K) has arrived from the south.
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
Behind the Crack
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Tlorvhak (T) giggles.

o CW HP:Wounded>
You see *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* scouting from below!

o CW HP:Wounded>
Muzgash (M) quietly scouts downwards...
An orkish scout has arrived from below.

o CW HP:Wounded>'oooooooora
Ok.
Muzgash (M) stops scouting downwards.

o CW HP:Wounded>
*Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
Durzum is standing here.
Zarach is standing here.
Keihas (K) is standing here.

o CW HP:Wounded>sc
188/448 hits and 55/158 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded>cha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Durzum leaves north.
An orkish scout yells loudly from the north 'A Zaugurz Orc is here behind the Crack!'

o CW HP:Wounded>
Tlorvhak (T) says 'NOW i assisted'

o CW HP:Wounded>
Durzum has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Wounded>
You hear some apparently very close noise from the north.

o CW HP:Wounded>'TACH
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>sc
189/448 hits and 57/158 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded>cha mood agg
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded>l
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
Zarach is standing here.
Keihas (K) is standing here.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
Durzum is standing here.
Muzgash narrates 'tach'

o CW HP:Wounded>scout north
You quietly scout northwards...
Behind the Crack
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
You stop scouting.

o CW HP:Wounded>
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
Behind the Crack
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
You see *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* scouting from below!

o CW HP:Wounded>kill tach
*Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.
You pound *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.

o CW HP:Wounded *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
*Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* pounds your body extremely hard and shatters it.
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

o CW HP:Wounded *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
Durzum has arrived from the south.
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
An orkish scout yells 'Some Zaugurz Orcs are here behind the Crack!'

o CW HP:Wounded *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>flee
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the south.
Tlorvhak (T) has arrived from the south.
Durzum smites *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.

o CW HP:Wounded *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>up
Muzgash (M) pounds *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.
Tlorvhak (T) pounds *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
Orc Guard Room
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The dark presence of the Monitor stands at the stone door.
Exits: (south), [west], up.
You have found *Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc*!

o CW HP:Wounded>up
up
Behind the Crack
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Durzum.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Durzum is here, fighting *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Tlorvhak (T) is here, fighting *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Exits: south, down.
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...

o CW HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...
Durzum intercepts *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s blow.
*Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* approaches Durzum, trying to pound him.

o CW HP:Wounded>kill tach
You are too afraid.
An orkish scout leaves down.

o CW HP:Wounded>
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger
from the impact.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

o CW HP:Bad *Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
Orc Guard Room
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The dark presence of the Monitor stands at the stone door.
*Grimjaur the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here (hidden).
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: (south), [west], up.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>flee
You flee head over heels.
Behind the Crack
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
*Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Durzum.
*a Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Durzum.
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Durzum is here, fighting *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
Tlorvhak (T) is here, fighting *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Tlorvhak (T).
Exits: south, down.
Durzum swiftly dodges *a Tarkhnarb Orc*'s attempt to cleave him.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>south
Muzgash (M) approaches *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
Zarach is standing here.
Keihas (K) is standing here.
Exits: north, *south*.
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>south
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Trail at a Cave
The scalped corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Narrow Part of the Broken Trail
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>50cha wim 50
Wimpy set to: 50

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
Trail at a Cave
The scalped corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
Broken Trail
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Trail at a Cave
The scalped corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
Zarach is standing here.
Exits: north, *south*.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>kill tach
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>kill tach
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>north
kill tachBehind the Crack
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
*Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Keihas (K).
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Keihas (K) is here, fighting *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Durzum is standing here.
Exits: south, down.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*
Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.
You pound *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your right arm extremely hard and shatters
it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>kill tach
You're already fighting!
Tlorvhak (T) joins Keihas (K)'s fight.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
Muzgash narrates 'come DO'

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
An orkish scout has arrived from below.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>kill tach
You're already fighting!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves down.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* tries to slash Keihas (K), but he parries
successfully.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Durzum leaves south.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>kill tach
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* begins some strange incantations...
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.
You approach *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
Zarach leaves his hiding place.
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>flee
You will attempt to flee!
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Muzgash (M) pounds *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>south
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves down.
A hungry warg leaves down.
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
Durzum is standing here.
Exits: north, *south*.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>north
Behind the Crack
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
*Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Keihas (K).
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Keihas (K).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Keihas (K) is here, fighting *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Tlorvhak (T) is here, fighting *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
Muzgash (M) is here, fighting *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Zarach is here, fighting *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Keihas (K).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, down.
An orkish scout yells 'Several Zaugurz Orcs are here behind the Crack!'

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>kill tach
You are too afraid.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Keihas (K) seems to have recovered his senses.
You see *a Tarkhnarb Orc* scouting from below!
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves down.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Durzum has arrived from the south.
Zarach pierces *Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm and tickles it.
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>south
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
Exits: north, *south*.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Durzum has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>100cha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100
*Kalma the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>kill tach
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>50cha wim 50
Wimpy set to: 50
*Ashmash the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>kill tach
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>scout north
You quietly scout northwards...
Behind the Crack
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Tlorvhak (T) is standing here.
Muzgash (M) is standing here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Zarach is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
You stop scouting.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Muzgash (M) has arrived from the north.
Tlorvhak (T) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Trail at a Cave
The scalped corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
50/448 hits and 37/158 moves.
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
Durzum is standing here.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
An orkish scout yells loudly from the north 'Some Zaugurz Orcs are here behind the Crack!'

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Muzgash (M) leaves north.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves north.
You follow Muzgash.
Behind the Crack
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Zarach is here, fighting *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting Zarach.
Keihas (K) is standing here.
Zarach pierces *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm and tickles it.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Muzgash (M) pounds *Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatters
it.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
50/448 hits and 36/158 moves.
Keihas (K) panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>up
Muzgash (M) leaves south.
Tlorvhak (T) leaves south.
You follow Muzgash.
Dark Dry Cave
A butcher knife is lying here.
A plain hood lies on the ground.
A plain shirt is on the ground.
Durzum is standing here.
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Tach the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
## and there he goes, after this muzgash rented.. 
## i went another circle round arda on my own, killed a few more heroes
## and Morgrath died in hillmen after almost killing me linkless. thanks to Rootsikunn, he didn't kill me..
## after that i phinally got my last tps and managed to level, before i got reduced..
1,  0%,  #Morgrath                 |   1,  1%,  #Loralon                  |
   1,  1%,  #Vanakuri                 |   1,  1%,  #Vaktare                  |
   1,  1%,  #Nerok                    |   1,  1%,  #Otorf                    |
   1,  0%,  #Grimjaur                 |   1,  0%,  #Baku                     |
   1,  0%,  #Bruln                    |   1,  0%,  #Radslan                  |
   1,  0%,  #Vul                      |   1,  0%,  #Rwud                     |
   2,  1%,  #Piccolo                  |   2,  1%,  #Hamri                    |
   1,  0%,  #Mistle                   |   1,  0%,  #Lucretsia                |
   1,  0%,  #Amanthar                 |   1,  0%,  #Oldpike                  |
   1,  0%,  #Balmung                  |   1,  1%,  #Krystgrah                |
   2,  1%,  #Carm                     |   1,  0%,  #Zidane                   |
   1,  0%,  #Daar                     |   1,  0%,  #Firefli
#  28 kills.. well, this was porbably my last session for a year now, so i'm glad it ended all well. see you..

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2004/07/12 20:34, Shrimp: 
You might think this was only fights were i risked nothing. and that's true, i wasn't really close dying anytime here... i cut out tons of times coming back to zoc on bad/awful though, because that was even less close than this, that's not how to kill a Shrimp..

2004/07/12 21:13, Tushie: 
I eat shrimp for lunch every chance I get, you better stay away 2 years with my appetite for seafood.

2004/07/12 21:13, Tushie: 
Great job btw, my favorite part was 0 xp 1800ish tps.

2004/07/12 22:07, Riddar: 
Takes a Zaugurz (or 3) to get the job done!

2004/07/12 22:17, Muzgash: 
I had 4 hour session = 1.2m exp...pretty decent.
Oh and I warlorded. :)

2004/07/12 23:06, Razoor: 
More zaugurz than tarks on warlord!

2004/07/13 04:23, Morgrath:   
I CHOSE not to kill you linkless. And yes I briefly regretted it after you killed me in Hillmen (thanks to my 'wonderful' link).

You kill them linkless they whine... You don't kill them linkless they still whine. Jeez.

2004/07/13 08:56, Ashmash: 
I'm in this log.

2004/07/13 10:24, Shrimp: 
oh, so I should be thankful Morgrath? well, when Rootsikunn arrived you were still hitting me (knowing i was linkless), and when he told you to stop, you did.. embarrasing i guess.. however, i was perfectly safe, 130ish mps, and hurt hitpoints. with that, i would beat you without any problems, and i was about to fight you as i lost my link..
You hit me down to bad meanwhile i was linkless, which made my trip home a bit unsafe, considering cruel + 2 were standing round fork for me.. but sure, thaaaaaaanks for NOT touching me linkless..

and oh, you didn't die in hillmen due to your 'wonderful' link, you died due to your own stupidity, not being able to open exit south, in the time i came in, closed, and picked.
thank you.

2004/07/13 11:40, Devastator: 
Quite cool log, I enjoyed it :) why not playing for a year? Gonna travel?

2004/07/13 12:03, Balmung:   
hmmm im in a log.... to bad i died. i became moveless but thats life. nice log !

2004/07/13 13:27, Hamri:   
I liked the part where you were yelling at me and seminaked Carm 'camooooooon wimps fight' etc. Well, it worked - we took a pretty unwinnable fight and lost, though I am not sure who the wimps here were ;).

2004/07/13 13:51, Shrimp: 
yeah going to USA for a year, don't know if i could stand the link there, the way i play.. we all know i'm nothing w/o my exxxxxxceptional link..

Hamri, i yelled at you guys for two reasons.. first of all, it pretty often works to get fights.. and the only thing you did, was fighting above tomb, spamclosing it, so noone could get down.. and it was sun, so we got kicked pretty badly.. it turned out you wanted to fight later though..

2004/07/13 14:05, Hamri:   
That tomb thing was a kind of a fuckup, coulda fought/won there. The only thing we did... as I said, one of us was seminaked and I cannot be counted as a backbone of a fight.

2004/07/13 17:01, Tushie: 
USA Shrimp ..... Tasty!!!

2004/07/14 00:29, Sogard:   
What part of the U.S., shrimp?

2004/07/14 06:27, Znakr:   
now the only char i have is zaugurz, expect me to be around much, im on my crusade to kill all ppl who have site *.com!

2004/07/14 08:39, Shrimp: 
4 weeks til i'm leaving, still no sign whatsoever of where i'm going..

2004/07/14 16:44, Sardotjen: 
Uhm, what do you mean theres no sign whatsoever of where you're going :P

2004/07/14 17:45, Tushie: 
If your in the west stop by, I'll take you out to dinner.

2004/07/14 19:35, Shrimp: 
it means - i don't know where in the whole of usa i'm going yet.. am about to find out i guess .P

2004/07/16 18:54, Alweon:   
Test


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back