Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
shrimp the bodyguard. (Shrimp)comments   back
(2268 hits. Posted 2004/07/14)
## we fought few bears, got tole low, he left, we went rottendoor.. ##
## AND THIS IS IN SUNSHINE, (that's why we suck so much..) and yeah, im in cruelly-spiked mace and basics after 
getting linklesskilled by Zubr and Alf, cough..


* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Fohzarsh narrates 'dwarf fucked up tracking'

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>c
close exit
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>sc
443/449 hits and 19/158 moves.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>cha mood agg
l
Fohzarsh (F) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Cottage in the Plains
The black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Fohzarsh (F) is standing here.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Fohzarsh (F) opens the rottendoor.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Fohzarsh (F) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
The rottendoor closes quietly.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Vaktare the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
A mountain mule ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Vaktare the Dwarf* pounds your right hand extremely hard.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Vaktare the Dwarf*:Fine>
You strongly crush *Vaktare the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Vaktare the Dwarf*:Fine>na blaaaaa, he flad
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Vaktare the Dwarf*:Fine>o
open exit
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Vaktare the Dwarf*:Fine>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.
Magnifico narrates 'tach still guardian'

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Vaktare the Dwarf* (x):Fine>f
*Doel the Bear* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
You flee head over heels.
Ruined Cottage
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Fohzarsh (F) is standing here.
Exits: *(south)*.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Fohzarsh (F) closes the rottendoor.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Fohzarsh (F) stabs a tiny spider's body very hard and shatters it.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
A tiny spider fails to hit Fohzarsh (F).

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>'vaktare
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>'dwarf
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
A tiny spider fails to hit Fohzarsh (F).

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
The rottendoor is opened from the other side.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>'bear s
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>cha mood agg
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>c
close exit
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Fohzarsh (F) stabs a tiny spider's right hindleg extremely hard and shatters
it.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
A tiny spider is dead! R.I.P.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
The rottendoor is opened from the other side.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>oco

Fohzarsh (F) starts draining the blood from the corpse into his skin.
Durzum ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>open cornerstone
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Durzum closes the rottendoor.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>'d
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>cha mood agg
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>l
Ruined Cottage
The corpse of a tiny spider is lying here.
Fohzarsh (F) is standing here.
Durzum is standing here.
Fohzarsh (F) leans over the corpse, tears it open, and fills his skin with the
blood.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Fohzarsh (F) drinks blood from a water skin.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Durzum leaves down.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>'they outside?
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Fohzarsh (F) leaves down.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>sc
411/449 hits and 19/158 moves.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>cha mood agg
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>l
Ruined Cottage
The corpse of a tiny spider is lying here.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>#   $door is now set to {cornerstone} [local]
sc
411/449 hits and 20/158 moves.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>cha mood agg
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>whois vaktare
Vaktare is a Dwarf.
klart man e slapp efter de dar

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]
ope exit
scout south
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
You quietly scout southwards...

Cottage in the Plains
A black crow and *a Bear* are here.

You stop scouting.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>c
close exit
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
The rottendoor is opened from the other side.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>l
*Razul the Bear* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
Ruined Cottage
The corpse of a tiny spider is lying here.
*Razul the Bear* is standing here.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Razul the Bear* hits your left leg extremely hard and tickles it.
You strongly crush *Razul the Bear*'s head and tickle it.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear*:Fine>c
close exit
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear*:Fine>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>na come
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]

Durzum has arrived from below.
You crush *Razul the Bear* (x)'s left hindleg hard and tickle it.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>
Durzum pounds *Razul the Bear* (x)'s right foreleg hard and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>
The rottendoor is opened from the other side.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]

*Razul the Bear* (x) BASHES YOU!!!.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>
*Doel the Bear* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>
*Razul the Bear* (x) closes the rottendoor.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>close exit

*Razul the Bear* (x) hits your body extremely hard.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>
*Doel the Bear* hits your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

#   $target is now set to {razul} [local]

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>cha mood agg

You try to flee, but cannot!

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>
Durzum sends *Razul the Bear* (x) sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>oco
cha mood agg

You try to flee, but cannot!

* W HP:Fine Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>
Your head stops stinging.
*Doel the Bear* hits your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>It's already closed!
You crush *Razul the Bear* (x)'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>Ok.
Durzum pounds *Razul the Bear* (x)'s body extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>open cornerstone
It's already open!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>na RAZUL
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>Ok.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
Fohzarsh (F) is resting here.
Exits: east, *(up)*.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>oco
open cornerstone
You don't see any cornerstone here.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>u
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ruined Cottage
The corpse of a tiny spider is lying here.
*Razul the Bear* (x) is here, fighting Durzum.
Durzum is here, fighting *Razul the Bear* (x).
*Doel the Bear* is standing here.
Exits: *(south)*, (down).

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill razul

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>cha mood agg
c

*Doel the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Doel the Bear* leaves down.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>#   $door is now set to {exit} [local]

Durzum narrates 'ROTTEN'

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>cha mood agg
Ok.
*Razul the Bear* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill razul
*Razul the Bear* (x) closes the rottendoor.
close exit
It's already closed!
Durzum pounds *Razul the Bear* (x)'s body extremely hard.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>close exit
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>close exit
You crush *Razul the Bear* (x)'s body hard and tickle it.
The cornerstone closes quietly.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>kill razul
It's already closed!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>It's already closed!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>
You bleed from open wounds.
*Razul the Bear* (x) bleeds from open wounds.
Durzum panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
Durzum pounds *Razul the Bear* (x)'s head extremely hard.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!
You crush *Razul the Bear* (x)'s body hard.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
The exit south seems to blur for a while.
Durzum panics, and attempts to flee.

## uhm, guess vaktare(?) blocked? ##

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*Razul the Bear* (x) sends Durzum sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Razul the Bear* (x) hits Durzum's head extremely hard.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>It's already closed!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>ope exit
The cornerstone is opened from the other side.
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>
Fohzarsh (F) has arrived from below.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>
*Razul the Bear* (x) hits Durzum's right arm extremely hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>
*Razul the Bear* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to crush him.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>na whore they blocked :P
Ok.

## well, that's was my first thought.. :P ##

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Fine>cha mood agg

*Razul the Bear* (x) hits Durzum's right leg extremely hard.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Hurt>b
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt Durzum:Hurt>bash

*Doel the Bear* has arrived from below.

cco
*Doel the Bear* hits Durzum's left leg extremely hard.

Durzum seems to have recovered his senses.

Durzum panics, and attempts to flee.
Durzum leaves down.

Fohzarsh (F) leaves down.
YOUR BASH at *Razul the Bear* (x) sends him sprawling.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt>close cornerstone
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt>cha mood agg
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt>
You crush *Razul the Bear* (x)'s left hindleg extremely hard.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt>
Magnifico narrates '2 tarks guardian'

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt>na come
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt>oco

*Doel the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt>f
open cornerstone
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Hurt>
Fohzarsh (F) has arrived from below.
You crush *Razul the Bear* (x)'s body extremely hard.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Wounded>
Durzum has arrived from below.
Fohzarsh (F) leaves down.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Wounded>
*Doel the Bear* leaves down.
You flee head over heels.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
Fohzarsh (F) is standing here.
*Doel the Bear* is standing here.
Exits: east, *(up)*.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

o W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>u
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ruined Cottage
The corpse of a tiny spider is lying here.
*Razul the Bear* (x) is standing here.
Durzum is standing here.
Exits: [south], (down).
Fohzarsh (F) has arrived from below.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*Doel the Bear* has arrived from below.
*Razul the Bear* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>cco
close cornerstone
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*Razul the Bear* (x) swiftly dodges Fohzarsh (F)'s attempt to stab him.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
kill x
You approach *Razul the Bear* (x), trying to crush him.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Wounded Fohzarsh (F):Wounded>
Durzum pounds *Doel the Bear*'s left hindfoot extremely hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Wounded Fohzarsh (F):Wounded>
You crush *Razul the Bear* (x)'s body extremely hard.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Wounded Fohzarsh (F):Wounded>
*Razul the Bear* (x) hits Fohzarsh (F)'s left leg extremely hard.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Wounded Fohzarsh (F):Wounded>#   $door is now set to {cornerstone} [local]
cha mood agg
Ok.
*Razul the Bear* (x) avoids being bashed by Fohzarsh (F) who loses his
balance.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Wounded Fohzarsh (F):Wounded>dis

*Doel the Bear* sends Durzum sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Wounded Fohzarsh (F):Wounded>
* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Wounded Fo
hzarsh (F):Wounded>pick cornerstone

*Razul the Bear* (x) strongly hits Fohzarsh (F)'s body and tickles it.

*Doel the Bear* hits Durzum's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*Razul the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
You begin to try to enable the lock...

*Razul the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Razul the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

#   $target is now set to {razul} [local]
Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

kill razul
*Razul the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Doel the Bear* hits Durzum's body hard.
*Razul the Bear* (x) hits Fohzarsh (F)'s left arm and tickles it.
Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Razul the Bear* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

Fohzarsh (F) stabs *Razul the Bear* (x)'s left foreleg extremely hard.

*Razul the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

Durzum seems to have recovered his senses.

You manage to enable the lock.

## there it is, do or die.. ##

Durzum panics, and attempts to flee.
*Razul the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
You crush *Razul the Bear* (x)'s right hindfoot hard.
Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Wounded Fohzarsh (F):Wounded>kill razul
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Wounded Fohzarsh (F):Wounded>
Durzum panics, and attempts to flee.
*Razul the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Razul the Bear* (x) tries to hit Fohzarsh (F), but he parries successfully.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Wounded Fohzarsh (F):Wounded>
Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Wounded Fohzarsh (F):Wounded>cha mood agg
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Wounded Fohzarsh (F):Wounded>bash razul
Durzum panics, and attempts to flee.
*Razul the Bear* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Razul the Bear* (x) swiftly dodges Fohzarsh (F)'s attempt to stab him.

*Razul the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Razul the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

Durzum panics, and attempts to flee.
Fohzarsh (F) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Durzum narrates 'RESCUE'

Durzum narrates 'RESCUE'
*Razul the Bear* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Razul the Bear* (x) hits Fohzarsh (F)'s left foot extremely hard and shatters
it.

Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Razul the Bear* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Razul the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

YOUR BASH at *Razul the Bear* (x) sends him sprawling.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Wounded Fohzarsh (F):Bad>
Durzum pounds *Doel the Bear*'s right forefoot extremely hard and tickles it.
Fohzarsh (F) stabs *Razul the Bear* (x)'s left hindleg extremely hard and
shatters it.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Bad Fohzarsh (F):Bad>
Durzum panics, and attempts to flee.
*Razul the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Bad Fohzarsh (F):Bad>r durzum
rescue durzum
You fail the rescue.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Bad Fohzarsh (F):Bad>r durzum
rescue durzum
You fail the rescue.
You crush *Razul the Bear* (x)'s right forefoot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Razul the Bear* (x):Bad Fohzarsh (F):Bad>r durzum
Ugurz narrates 'where fight ?'
rescue durzum
You fail the rescue.
*Razul the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Razul the Bear* (x):Bad Fohzarsh (F):Bad>r durzum
rescue durzum
You fail the rescue.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Razul the Bear* (x):Bad Fohzarsh (F):Bad>r durzum
r durzum
rescue durzum
Heroically you come to Durzum's rescue!
Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Doel the Bear*:Fine>rescue durzum
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Doel the Bear*:Fine>
Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Doel the Bear*:Fine>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
Heroically you come to Fohzarsh (F)'s rescue!
*Razul the Bear* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

r fohzarsh
r fohzarsh
cha mood agg

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Razul the Bear* (x):Bad>
*Doel the Bear* BASHES YOU!!!.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Razul the Bear* (x):Bad>
*Razul the Bear* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Razul the Bear* (x):Bad>
*Razul the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Razul the Bear* (x):Bad>
Durzum joins your fight.
Durzum pounds *Razul the Bear* (x)'s head extremely hard and shatters it.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Doel the Bear*:Fine>
*Doel the Bear* heroically rescues *Razul the Bear* (x).

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Doel the Bear*:Fine>na RAZUL

*Doel the Bear* hits your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Doel the Bear*:Fine>#   $target is now set to {razul} [local]
kill razul

You try to flee, but cannot!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Doel the Bear*:Fine Durzum:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Doel the Bear*:Fine Durzum:Wounded>
Magnifico narrates 'where damned?'
Durzum pounds *Doel the Bear*'s body extremely hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Doel the Bear*:Fine Durzum:Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Doel the Bear*:Fine Durzum:Wounded>na RAZUL

*Doel the Bear* sends Durzum sprawling with a powerful bash.
You try to flee, but cannot!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Doel the Bear*:Fine Durzum:Wounded>
Your head stops stinging.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Doel the Bear*:Fine Durzum:Wounded>rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Doel the Bear*:Fine Durzum:Wounded>rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Doel the Bear*:Fine Durzum:Wounded>Ok.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Doel the Bear*:Fine Durzum:Wounded>b d
Ok.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted *Doel the Bear*:Fine Durzum:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted *Doel the Bear*:Fine Durzum:Wounded>
You are too tired to narrate.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted *Doel the Bear*:Fine Durzum:Wounded>bash d

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

b d
*Doel the Bear* hits Durzum's body extremely hard and shatters it.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

g zaugurz-draught all
quaff zaugurz-draught
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

YOUR BASH at *Doel the Bear* sends him sprawling.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>#   $target is now set to {razul} [local]
*Razul the Bear* (x) hits Durzum's head very hard and shatters it.
bash d
You don't see any d here.
Durzum seems to have recovered his senses.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>bash razul
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you
feel strangely revitalized.
Fohzarsh (F) sends *Razul the Bear* (x) sprawling with a powerful bash.
Fohzarsh (F) stabs *Razul the Bear* (x)'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
*Razul the Bear* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
Durzum panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill razul
You are too afraid.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill razul
You are too afraid.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill razul
You are too afraid.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You are too afraid.
Durzum panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>l
Ruined Cottage
The corpse of a tiny spider is lying here.
*Razul the Bear* (x) is lying here, mortally wounded.
Durzum is here, fighting *Razul the Bear* (x).
Fohzarsh (F) is here, fighting *Razul the Bear* (x).
*Doel the Bear* is standing here.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Durzum panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Doel the Bear* seems to have recovered his senses.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Doel the Bear* heroically rescues *Razul the Bear* (x).
Durzum panics, and attempts to flee.
Durzum pounds *Doel the Bear*'s left hindleg extremely hard.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Durzum panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Durzum narrates 'rescu'
Fohzarsh (F) stabs *Doel the Bear*'s body very hard and tickles it.
*Doel the Bear* hits Durzum's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Durzum panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Fohzarsh (F) heroically rescues Durzum.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>g zaugurz-draught all
quaff zaugurz-draught
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

* W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you
feel strangely revitalized.

* W HP:Hurt>
Ugurz narrates 'they blocked in somewhere i think'

* W HP:Hurt>k x

Magnifico narrates 'dwarf fotter door'
Fohzarsh (F) bleeds from open wounds.
Durzum bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.
*Razul the Bear* (x) dies from lack of blood.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Razul the Bear* (x)'s death cry.
*Razul the Bear* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
*Doel the Bear* hits Fohzarsh (F)'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

## ohwell, guess it went kinda fast here, uhm :P ##

* W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* W HP:Hurt>#   $target is now set to {*bear*} [local]
kill *bear*
You are too afraid.

* W HP:Hurt>bash *bear*

*Doel the Bear* swiftly dodges Fohzarsh (F)'s attempt to stab him.

* W HP:Hurt>
You are too afraid.

* W HP:Hurt>
Fohzarsh (F) says 'resc'

* W HP:Hurt>0
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
Fohzarsh (F) says 'resc'

* W HP:Hurt>kill *bear*

* W HP:Hurt>
Fohzarsh (F) says 'resc'
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Durzum narrates 'rescu'
*Doel the Bear* hits Fohzarsh (F)'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

* W HP:Hurt>
Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt>
Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
You fail the rescue.
Fohzarsh (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Hurt>
Fohzarsh (F) stabs *Doel the Bear*'s right foreleg very hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Hurt>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
You fail the rescue.

* W HP:Hurt>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
You fail the rescue.
*Doel the Bear* sends Fohzarsh (F) sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W HP:Hurt>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
You fail the rescue.

* W HP:Hurt>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
Heroically you come to Fohzarsh (F)'s rescue!
Fohzarsh (F) seems to have recovered his senses.

r fohzarsh
r fohzarsh
r fohzarsh
kill *bear*
You crush *Doel the Bear*'s body very hard and tickle it.

* W HP:Hurt *Doel the Bear*:Hurt>rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Hurt *Doel the Bear*:Hurt>#   $target is now set to {*bear*} [local]
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Hurt *Doel the Bear*:Hurt>rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Hurt *Doel the Bear*:Hurt>cha mood agg
You're already fighting!

* W HP:Hurt *Doel the Bear*:Hurt>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]

* W HP:Hurt *Doel the Bear*:Hurt>
Ok.
*Doel the Bear* BASHES YOU!!!.

bash x

* W HP:Hurt *Doel the Bear*:Hurt>
*Doel the Bear* hits your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear*:Hurt>
Durzum joins your fight.
Durzum pounds *Doel the Bear*'s left hindleg extremely hard and tickles it.

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear*:Hurt>r fohzarsh
r fohzarsh

Durzum sends *Doel the Bear* sprawling with a powerful bash.

r fohzarsh
Your head stops stinging.

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear*:Hurt>Ok.

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Hurt>r fohzarsh
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Hurt>rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Hurt>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Hurt>rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Hurt>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Hurt>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?
Durzum pounds *Doel the Bear* (x)'s left foreleg extremely hard.

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Hurt>rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?
You crush *Doel the Bear* (x)'s head hard and tickle it.

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Hurt>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Hurt>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Hurt>rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Hurt>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Hurt>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Hurt>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Hurt>r fohzarsh
Durzum pounds *Doel the Bear* (x)'s left hindleg extremely hard.

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded>rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?
You crush *Doel the Bear* (x)'s left hindleg very hard.

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded>
*Doel the Bear* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
You feel bolder.

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded>r fohzarsh
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Wounded *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded>r fohzarsh

*Doel the Bear* (x) BASHES YOU!!!.
*Doel the Bear* (x) hits your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded Durzum:Awful>r fohzarsh

Durzum sends *Doel the Bear* (x) sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded Durzum:Awful>
Punamutsike narrates 'you win?'
r fohzarsh

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded Durzum:Awful>
Durzum pounds *Doel the Bear* (x)'s right hindleg extremely hard.

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded Durzum:Awful>
Fohzarsh (F) stabs *Doel the Bear* (x)'s left foreleg extremely hard and
shatters it.

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded Durzum:Awful>
Durzum narrates 'resc'

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded Durzum:Awful>cha mood agg

Durzum narrates 'resc'

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Wounded Durzum:Awful>
Durzum pounds *Doel the Bear* (x)'s head extremely hard and shatters it.

r durzum

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Bad Durzum:Awful>
Fohzarsh (F) stabs *Doel the Bear* (x)'s left hindleg very hard.

Your head stops stinging.
You crush *Doel the Bear* (x)'s left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Bad Durzum:Awful>rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Bad Durzum:Awful>r durzum
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Bad Durzum:Awful>r durzum
rescue fohzarsh
But nobody is fighting him?
*Doel the Bear* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Bad Durzum:Awful>r durzum
Ok.

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Bad Durzum:Awful>r durzum
rescue durzum
You fail the rescue.

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Bad Durzum:Awful>r durzum
rescue durzum
Heroically you come to Durzum's rescue!

r durzum

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Bad>rescue durzum
But nobody is fighting him?
Ugurz narrates 'where si the fight ?'

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Bad>cha mood agg
rescue durzum
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Bad>rescue durzum
But nobody is fighting him?
Magnifico narrates 'kill em fuckers'

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Bad>rescue durzum
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Bad>rescue durzum
But nobody is fighting him?

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Bad>l
Ok.
You crush *Doel the Bear* (x)'s body hard and shatter it.

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Bad>
Ruined Cottage
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of a tiny spider is lying here.
Durzum is standing here.
Fohzarsh (F) is here, fighting *Doel the Bear* (x).
*Doel the Bear* (x) is here, fighting YOU.

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Bad>
Durzum joins your fight.
Durzum pounds *Doel the Bear* (x)'s left hindleg extremely hard and shatters
it.

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Awful>
*Doel the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Awful>
Fohzarsh (F) sends *Doel the Bear* (x) sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Awful>cha mood agg
Ok.

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Awful>'finally :P
Ok.
You crush *Doel the Bear* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Doel the Bear* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Awful>l
Ruined Cottage
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of a tiny spider is lying here.
Durzum is here, fighting *Doel the Bear* (x).
Fohzarsh (F) is here, fighting *Doel the Bear* (x).
*Doel the Bear* (x) is lying here, incapacitated.

* W HP:Bad *Doel the Bear* (x):Awful>
Fohzarsh (F) says 'holy fuck'
Fohzarsh (F) stabs *Doel the Bear* (x)'s left foreleg extremely hard and
shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Doel the Bear* (x)'s death cry.
*Doel the Bear* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Doel the Bear* (x).

* W HP:Bad>stat
OB: 104%, DB: -18%, PB: 36%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 131,615 xp, 2,991 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a serious wound at the right arm (clean)
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- a deep wound at the body (clean)

* W HP:Bad>l
Ruined Cottage
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of a tiny spider is lying here.
Durzum is standing here.
Fohzarsh (F) is standing here.
The shadow of *a Bear* is floating here.

* W HP:Bad>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a large skin
a plain leather belt
a forest green cloak (well-maintained)
a spiked collar (used)
a leather backpack
a mince-pie

* W HP:Bad>ec2
exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a plain cloak (flawless)
a pork-pie
a pork-pie
a pork-pie
a pork-pie
a pork-pie

* W HP:Bad>
Fohzarsh (F) says 'fucking'

* W HP:Bad>gig
You giggle.

* W HP:Bad>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* W HP:Bad>l
Ruined Cottage
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of a tiny spider is lying here.
Durzum is standing here.
Fohzarsh (F) is standing here.
The shadow of *a Bear* is floating here.

* W HP:Bad>
Fohzarsh (F) says '15 hps'

* W HP:Bad>'we need bash s
Ok.

* W HP:Bad>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

* W HP:Bad>
Durzum has 2/416 hits, 78/78 mana, and 39/155 moves.


## we bashed block and went out..##
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2004/07/14 17:43, Tach: 
clap?

2004/07/14 17:44, Raezor:   
hehe

2004/07/14 17:45, Durzum:   
Was fun to the end =P Not close enough tho but what the fuck :)

2004/07/14 17:49, Marthe:   
hehe, nice :D PREVAIL!

2004/07/14 18:02, User requested to be deleted:   
what a crap :P type faster and you can also gain some exp :P

2004/07/14 18:04, Shrimp: 
stop walking in groups of 76 and maybe you can gain some exp.

2004/07/14 18:16, User requested to be deleted:   
i led max 65 ppl, tho' it was pretty good exp :)

2004/07/14 18:34, Solymir: 
I agreed with Scad when he said- 'Bears are underpowered. They should not exist. Anything legend level that a level 21 bn can solo EVERY time is underpowered.'

2004/07/14 18:56, Xena: 
I would like to see a fight between a good legend bear and a bn near noc.. i think in the most cases the odds are 80% that the bear would win :P

2004/07/14 19:26, Ucok:   
nice fight from the pukes side :P, zorcs are nothing :P

2004/07/14 19:28, Magnifico: 
groovy!

2004/07/14 23:56, Boofhead: 
Did you spamloot the pork-pies?

2004/07/15 00:55, Sogard:   
I'd like to see a log of a hero leve bn soloing a legend level bear.

This excludes multiple backstabs and LD kills.

2004/07/15 01:13, Durzum:   
DID THEY LOAD PIES!? sheeeez didnt know that :( If i knew i would gac'ed and then

2004/07/15 03:01, Marillion: 
Indeed hell even show me a log where a lvl 30-90 bn kill a bear, the bear has to be a sucky player eod.

2004/07/15 07:30, Valus: 
Shrimp lives again :( And its so hard to kill bear with bn ? how about stored fbals bearhunting.

2004/07/15 07:56, Gubben: 
bears have like 500-550 max hps and if a bn gets like 4 inn, then also he eats 2-3 bashes and hes allready dead. I have never lost to a bn as bear I think.
about the logg; its inside a dark room (that means you dont sux becouse its day) 2 warriors vs 2 bears. you should win easyer; bears has 0 armour, 0 parry, some db depends on stats. They have slower bash then most warriors and they have like max 130 ob.

2004/07/15 08:06, Rik: 
Eh I only can imagine loosing vs a bn as a moveless thief.
Every class can win:

cleric:  sanct and hit it dead.
mage:    nuke!!!!
warrior: hit
scout:   backstab/shoot/hit
bear:    hit

Bn's win because they are skilled, or have some nice tactics.

2004/07/15 08:15, Lookhu: 
Doel did give you guys a run for your money after Razul died though. I wouldn't know about bears being underpowered, I haven't made one. They just don't appeal to me.

2004/07/15 08:23, Fankil: 
Why would bears have slower bash than any other warrior? Shouldn't bears (ok, maybe trolls too) have faster bash? As they have stats 100% made for hitting like a random brute warrior? You don't need to worry about track and shit. The shitdef I'm guessing the average zaugurz has got doesn't matter much when s/he's engaged by two, and we all know the damage of barehands (add 500+ hps to this too).

I'm not saying bears are trolls though. :)

Does anyone know what bash actually depends on? I think not.

2004/07/15 09:18, FŽagil:   
Big difference between bears and trolls is that a) trolls have skin-absorb b) trolls can prac barehanded. Gubben, it was a sunlit room and it was 3 zorcs vs 2 bears so umm... which log are you talking about again?

2004/07/15 09:42, Rik: 
I know: randomness... or maybe the speed depends on which bigtickpart you start it.

2004/07/15 11:08, Fohzarsh: 
Gubben: The room was sunny during the whole fight. I was standing down because there it's dark but seemed like durzum and shrimp wanted to fight them in sun :p

2004/07/15 13:47, Durzum:   
Well Fohzarsh, How fun would it have been in darkroom? Been a quick execution then =P just like my ld rip later :)

2004/07/15 16:51, Tendor: 
Marillion: [submitted link]

Well, the bear was hero tho :P But so was the BN.

2004/07/16 13:58, Darvil: 
as said Gubben, 2 warriros should kill trolls no problema.

Ok .. trolls have some hps, but they have no ob, no parry no dodge and just some sucky armour so why the hell all fears trolls Gubben?

Nice log .. ending awfull rock!

2007/02/27 19:43, Jam:   
your so wrong Darvil....im level 18 and running around with 117-120ob (without darkness)

i would happily take on 2 warriors in a 2 room closeable. it would be fun...


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back