Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
A Tricky Dwarf (Osilin)comments   back
  
(17 ratings and 4800 hits. Posted 2004/08/01)

### It had been a couple of months since I last played Osilin and thought that tonight was the night to slip into BN skin!

You are using:
<wielded>            a rapier (flawless)
<used as shield>     a metal-shod staff
<worn on head>       a soft cloth cap (worn)
<worn on body>       a ring mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of ring mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (used)
<worn on legs>       a pair of ring mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a thin pair of soft leather boots (satisfactory)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Osilin

******************************************************************************************************
### I was chasing *a Man* and there was also *a Dwarf* around...


Shadows' Street
Exits: north, east, west.


You see some tracks of *a Man* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
n
A Small Yard
Exits: [east], south, (west).


You see some tracks of *a Man* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
l
A Small Yard

e

*~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
#   $uks is now set to {door} [local]
The door seems to be closed.

*~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
lead obe
You stop riding a pack horse (obe).
A pack horse (obe) starts following you.

*~ W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
open door
Ok.

e

*~ W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Weapon Shop
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A weaponsmith stands here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: (west).
Aha, you have found your victim!

! W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close doorOk.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
c 'lightning b' *man*
You start to concentrate...


c 'lightning b' *man*
Ok.
The impact of your lightning bolt kills *a Man*.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Man*'s death cry.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Nobody here by that name.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a plain leather belt
a dagger (well-maintained)
a leather backpack
a brown cloak (worn)
a hooded brass lantern
a thin pair of leather gloves (worn)
a brown pair of pants (satisfactory)
a grey hood (satisfactory)a striped shirt (satisfactory)
a pair of sandals (worn)
a grey shirt (used)
a grey pair of pants (satisfactory)
a pair of soft leather boots (flawless)
a large sack
a dagger (worn)
a grey shirt (well-maintained)
a grey hood (satisfactory)
a grey pair of pants (worn)
a pair of soft leather boots (satisfactory)
a brown cloak (satisfactory)

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
get coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Man*.
There was 2 silver pennies and 91 copper pennies.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Dego narrates 'anyone has about 100 gold spare :)?' in Orkish.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
get pack corpse
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Man*.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
l i pack
backpack (carried) : 
two piles of short, black furtwo short, moist tails

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
l i 2.pack
You can't find a second pack.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
dro pack
You drop the backpack.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a plain leather belt
a dagger (well-maintained)
a brown cloak (worn)
a hooded brass lantern
a thin pair of leather gloves (worn)
a brown pair of pants (satisfactory)
a grey hood (satisfactory)
a striped shirt (satisfactory)
a pair of sandals (worn)
a grey shirt (used)
a grey pair of pants (satisfactory)
a pair of soft leather boots (flawless)
a large sack
a dagger (worn)
a grey shirt (well-maintained)
a grey hood (satisfactory)
a grey pair of pants (worn)a pair of soft leather boots (satisfactory)
a brown cloak (satisfactory)


### Man was a lowbie, but not the dwarf...


! W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

A weaponsmith starts cleaning up his shop.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
open door
Ok.

! W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
w
A Small Yard
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, (west).
Rain is dripping off the roofs of the nearby buildings.

*' W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

An assassin leaves his hiding place.
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges an assassin's attempt to pierce him.

*' W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
ride obe
A pack horse (obe) stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse (obe)'s reins, and start riding him.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sShadows' Street
Exits: north, east, west.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
n
A Small Yard
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting an assassin.
An assassin is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Exits: (east), south, (west).

c 'lightning b' *man*

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Nobody here by that name.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*a Dwarf* leaves west.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
c 'lightning b' *man*
Nobody here by that name.Puzzle narrates 'some hobbit in rock' in Orkish.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*a Dwarf* leaves south.
You swiftly dodge an assassin's attempt to pierce you.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an assassin:Fine>
s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an assassin:Fine>
#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
f
You flee head over heels.
Shadows' Street
Exits: north, east, west.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
n
A Small Yard
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: (east), south, (west).
An assassin quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

c 'lightning b' *dwarf**' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an assassin:Fine>
Nobody here by that name.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an assassin:Fine>
f
You flee head over heels.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
Shadows' Street
Exits: north, east, west.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
n
c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
A Small Yard
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: (east), south, (west).

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Nobody here by that name.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

An assassin quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an assassin:Fine>
w
Why narrates 'someone want this visored ?' in Orkish.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an assassin:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
Shadows' Street
Exits: north, east, west.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
n
A Small Yard
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: (east), south, (west).

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
s
Shadows' Street
Exits: north, east, west.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
n
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A Small Yard
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: (east), south, (west).

c 'lightning b' *dwarf*

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
s
Shadows' Street
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...


Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* with full impact.

c 'lightning b' *dwarf*

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...


f

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...


*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.*a Dwarf* leaves north.


*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Nopy narrates 'i do' in Orkish.


*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.


*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* leaves east.


*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.


*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
f

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.


*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Your head stops stinging.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You flee head over heels.
A Small Yard
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (east), south, (west).

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You flee head over heels.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Puzzle narrates 'dwarf here too' in Orkish.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
s
Shadows' Street
Exits: north, east, west.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
e
Main Street
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
e
Main Street
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

c 'lightning b' *dwarf*

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...


*a Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
n
c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
Main Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Nobody here by that name.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
nOn the Bridge
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A woman leaves south.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
n
Main Street
Exits: north, south.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
s
On the Bridge
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
s
Main Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
tra dwarf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]{hit}={lb}
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
e
The Black Moon Street
*a Dwarf* is resting here.
Exits: east, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...


*a Dwarf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.


*a Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
Nobody here by that name.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
w
Main Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...


*a Dwarf* lightly pounds your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

A woman leaves south.
You strongly pierce *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Puzzle narrates 'misdur*dwarf near wolfgate' in Orkish.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
e
c 'lightning b' *dwarf*The Black Moon Street
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
e
c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
The Black Moon Street
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, west.

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...


*a Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
exit
North - The Stable
East  - The Black Moon Street
West  - The Black Moon Street

*' RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
The Stable
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south).

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...


Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* with full impact.
You pierce *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...


! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...


! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*a Dwarf* closes the wooden.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...


! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Your head stops stinging.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*a Dwarf* utters the words 'block door'
The exit south seems to blur for a while.


###That was total surprise, but I was not too worried, because I had 2 stored fireballs and fine hps vs. his hurt.


! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*a Dwarf* barely pounds your left leg and tickles it.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
c 'fireball'
You quickly recall your stored spell...


c 'fireball'

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.


! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt>


! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Grisnat narrates 'they in rock' in Orkish.


! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* says 'die' in Westron.


! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
c 'fireball'

Grisnat narrates 'rCOME ' in Orkish.


! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Grisnat narrates 'rCOME ' in Orkish.


! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

Your head stops stinging.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You quickly recall your stored spell...


Ok.Your fireball completely envelops *a Dwarf* in flames.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...


! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...


! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>

Why narrates 'they?' in Orkish.


! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>

*a Dwarf* pounds your right foot and tickles it.


#   $hit is now set to {bu} [local]

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>

Grisnat narrates 'come outside rock' in Orkish.


c 'burn' *dwarf*

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* lightly pounds your body and tickles it.


! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
c 'burn' *dwarf*

Your head stops stinging.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...


c 'burn' *dwarf*
Grisnat narrates 'govvit dwarf' in Orkish.


c 'burn' *dwarf*
Wilhem narrates 'misdur out' in Orkish.


Ok.
You burn *a Dwarf*.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...


! RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
c 'burn' *dwarf*

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded>

*a Dwarf* pounds your left hand hard.
You feel a strong ache there!


! RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
c 'burn' *dwarf*

*a Dwarf* says 'die horribly' in Westron.


! RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
c 'burn' *dwarf*
c 'burn' *dwarf*

Your head stops stinging.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

c 'burn' *dwarf*

c 'burn' *dwarf*
c 'burn' *dwarf*
Ok.
You burn *a Dwarf*.

! RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...


c 'burn' *dwarf*
c 'burn' *dwarf*

! RW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...


! RW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded>

*a Dwarf* says 'fleeing this way and that!1' in Westron.


! RW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* lightly pounds your left arm and tickles it.


! RW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
cha spe qui

*a Dwarf* barely pounds your left arm and tickles it.


! RW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
c 'earthq'
*a Dwarf* says 'SCREAM FOR YOUR MOMMY' in Westron.


! RW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded>

Your head stops stinging.

! RW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...


Ok.
You burn *a Dwarf*.

! RW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Bad>
You start to concentrate...
You feel bolder.


Ok.
You burn *a Dwarf*.

! RW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Bad>
You start to concentrate...


! RW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! RW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Bad>

*a Dwarf* pounds your right hand.


! RW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Bad>

*a Dwarf* says 'plz' in Westron.


! RW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Bad>
cha spe qui

*a Dwarf* pounds your right hand.


c 'earthq'

! RW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Bad>

Grisnat narrates 'hobbit bad' in Orkish.


*a Dwarf* says 'omg stfu ' in Westron.
Your head stops stinging.

! RW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Bad>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
You burn *a Dwarf*.

! RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Bad>
You start to concentrate...


Gunit narrates 'hehe 28 orcs in:D' in Orkish.


Grisnat narrates 'wounded rather' in Orkish.


! RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...


! RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Bad>

>YOU FEEL LESS PROTECTED!<-
*a Dwarf* lightly pounds your body.
You feel a strong ache there!


! RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Bad>

*a Dwarf* strongly pounds your body.

! RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Bad>

Your head stops stinging.

! RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Bad>
You start to concentrate...


Ok.
You burn *a Dwarf*.

! RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...


! RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...


! RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* pounds your body hard and shatters it.


! RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Awful>

*a Dwarf* says 'ehhe' in Westron.


! RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Awful>c 'burn'

*a Dwarf* says 'help help I'm awful' in Westron.


! RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Awful>

*a Dwarf* lightly pounds your right arm.


! RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Awful>

*a Dwarf* pounds your right foot hard and shatters it.


Your head stops stinging.

! RW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...


Grisnat narrates 'track from lower pass' in Orkish.


Ok.
You burn *a Dwarf*.

! RW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
You burn *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

! RW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *a Dwarf*:Dying>
Ok.

! RW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *a Dwarf*:Dying>
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

! RW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *a Dwarf*:Dying>
Ok.
You pierce *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

! RW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Why narrates 'let's do balrog' in Orkish.
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

! RW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

! RW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
cha mood wim
Ok.

! RW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a crude herbal kit
a water skin
a hooded brass lantern
a plain leather belt
a warhammer
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a large wooden wall shield (worn)
a pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
a thick pair of soft leather boots (satisfactory)
a plaid pair of pants (flawless)
a plaid hood (flawless)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (well-maintained)
a ring
a large sack

### Luckily, Ambolt (that was dwarf) had as shitty eq as I did, but he did bash well for a combo!


   1,  1%,  #Ambolt                   |   1,  1%,  #Angelface                |






2004/08/01 20:50, Sardotjen:Rated: Average 
Hehe cute dwarf

2004/08/01 20:58, Fingolan: 
hehe that dwarf was fucking retarded! as a combo he only had block spell? arent combos supposed to bash and then bolt? and whats up with the mommy crap? YOU SUCK!

2004/08/01 21:05, Letholes:  Rated: Average 
That was amusing :)

2004/08/01 21:11, Ambolt:Rated: Superb 
jeah!

2004/08/01 21:17, Ambolt:Rated: Superb 
Who says I'm a combo?

2004/08/01 21:27, Tankist:    -Tempus-Rated: Good 
urr.

2004/08/01 22:07, Hana:Rated: Superb 
hehe real nice log :P

2004/08/01 23:58, Uther:Rated: Good 
Hehe, dwarf kinda played in-character there -> totally mocking and berserk.

2004/08/02 07:46, Destroy: 
Haha! Funny

2004/08/02 08:57, Iomene: 
Hehe, worse bait I ever saw.

2004/08/02 09:34, Rayden:   
Hehe.. cute play by the dwarf :)

2004/08/02 10:34, Gamli: 
Rofl, it would be pDeor:p

2004/08/02 10:59, Andróg:  Rated: Good 
Nice dwarfie! :)

2004/08/02 13:56, Fone:Rated: Superb 
Nice :-)

2004/08/02 14:43, Cuddle:  Rated: Superb 
coooooool...

2004/08/03 00:56, Fredde: 
jeah! ambolt is the noob! =)

2004/08/03 22:38, Celecil:   
Lucky you won - guessing you were on about 2 mana at end - missing one burn or if he'd ate one less bolt before and you'd be finished. Nice fight! Claps on dwarf for the balls.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Cuddle, Deor, Fone, Hana 
 Good Andróg, Fieldy, Ger, Milzok, Narlah, Tankist, Uther 
 Average Geloir, Letholes, Sardotjen 
 Poor Dreag, Marillion 
 Awful Erebos 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back