Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Epriest quickie! *Squish* (Rancor)comments   back
(7171 hits. Posted 2004/08/18)
--> I was out west hunting with my fellow Trolls when I decided it was
time to log off.  I spammed myself from Neni to LB and was planning on
regaining my moves at priest when I happened to stumble into this: -->

The clouds begin to disappear.
An evil priest yells from the east 'Help me, guards!'

o>
Forest by the Temple Wall
The corpse of a butterfly is lying here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: ^north^, (east), ^south^, ^west^.

o>
e
The Guardroom
The corpse of the orkish bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the orkish bodyguard is lying here.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east, ^(west)^.

!>
ce
close exit
Ok.

!>
klz
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!>
kz
k *hobbit*
You hit *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*'s left foot extremely hard.

! *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>

*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* strongly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

! HP:Fine *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
bash
#   $target is now set to {*hobbit*} [local]
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.


*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* pierces your left hand and tickles it.


exa hobbit
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

! HP:Fine>
You don't see a hobbit.

! HP:Fine>
kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* has arrived from the east.

! HP:Fine>
kill *hobbit*
kill *hobbit*
You approach *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*, trying to hit him.

bash

! HP:Fine *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

! HP:Fine *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
close cloakroom
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* barely pierces your body and tickles it.


close cloakroom

! HP:Fine *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>
close cloakroom
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* barely pierces your body and tickles it.


close cloakroom
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.


*Avenel the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.


*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

! HP:Fine>
You don't see any cloakroom here.

! HP:Fine>
door irondoor
#   $door is now set to {irondoor} [local]
You don't see any cloakroom here.

! HP:Fine>
You don't see any cloakroom here.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* has arrived from the east.

! HP:Fine>
close irondoor
It's already closed!

! HP:Fine>
kill *hobbit*
You hit *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter
it.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* fails to pierce you.

! HP:Fine *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>
kill *hobbit*

*Avenel the Silvan Elf* opens the irondoor.

! HP:Fine *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Avenel the Silvan Elf* leaves west.
A trained horse leaves west.

! HP:Fine *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>
kill *hobbit*

*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* closes the irondoor.

! HP:Fine *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

! HP:Fine *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>
close irondoor

Sedated narrates 'we need a bn put west'
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves east.

! HP:Fine>
w
It's already closed!

! HP:Fine>
#   $door is now set to {irondoor} [local]
The irondoor seems to be closed.

! HP:Fine>
close irondoor
kill *hobbit*
It's already closed!

! HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

! HP:Fine>

*Selenya the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

--> Selenya has the Blacksword and has been kicking my ass 1v1 everytime we met today -->
--> I think I'll stick with the squishy hobbit! -->


! HP:Fine>
kill *hobbit*

Skrottan narrates 'btw isnt golden better then scarred?'

! HP:Fine>
close irondoor
They aren't here.

! HP:Fine>
close irondoor
It's already closed!

! HP:Fine>
kill *hobbit*
It's already closed!

! HP:Fine>
close irondoor
They aren't here.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.

kill *hobbit*

! HP:Fine>
It's already closed!

! HP:Fine>

*Selenya the Rohir Woman* begins some strange incantations... --> Damn hybrid blockers :p -->
open irondoor

You hit *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

! HP:Fine *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>
w
Ok.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* pierces your left foot and tickles it.

! HP:Fine *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! HP:Fine *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>

*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* closes the irondoor.

close irondoor

! HP:Fine *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>
close irondoor
It's already closed!

close irondoor

! HP:Fine *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>
It's already closed!
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

! HP:Fine *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>
It's already closed!

close irondoor

! HP:Fine *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Hurt>

You hit *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

! HP:Fine *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Wounded>
close irondoor
It's already closed!
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves east.

! HP:Fine>
It's already closed!

! HP:Fine>

Earthquake narrates 'nope'

kill *hobbit*

! HP:Fine>

*Selenya the Rohir Woman* begins some strange incantations...

close irondoor

! HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

kill *hobbit*

! HP:Fine>
It's already closed!

close irondoor

! HP:Fine>
kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

! HP:Fine>
e
It's already closed!

! HP:Fine>
kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

! HP:Fine>
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
e
kill *hobbit*
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
w
They aren't here.
Skrottan narrates 'kk'

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>

Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
w
kill *hobbit*
The Guardroom
The corpse of the orkish bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the orkish bodyguard is lying here.
*Selenya the Rohir Woman* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

! HP:Fine Move:Tired>
close irondoor
They aren't here.

! HP:Fine Move:Tired>
It's already closed!

! HP:Fine Move:Tired>

Sedated narrates 'naw,scarred has bottle neck * closeable'

! HP:Fine Move:Tired>
open irondoor

*Selenya the Rohir Woman* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit west seems to blur for a while.

! HP:Fine Move:Tired>
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

! HP:Fine Move:Tired>

*Selenya the Rohir Woman* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.

e

! HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

e

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Dark Hallway
*Selenya the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! HP:Fine Move:Tired>

*Selenya the Rohir Woman* leaves north.  
A pack horse leaves north.

--> I guess she doesn't have the Blacksword now if she's leading a mount... -->
--> Had I realized this sooner, I probably would have fought her... ->

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
e
Small Chamber
There are a dozen vials of preserved blood here.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: west, (down).
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* utters the words 'judicandus dies'

! HP:Fine Move:Tired>

*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine Move:Tired>
d
kill *hobbit*
Narrow Winding Stair
A shadow suddenly leaves its place on the wall, trying to reach your neck.
Exits: ^(east)^, (up), down.
A shadow lightly hits your right hand and tickles it.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Fine>
u
They aren't here.
You hit a shadow's right leg extremely hard.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Fine>
kill *hobbit*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Fine>
kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Fine>
bash
They aren't here.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Fine>
You encounter nothing but air.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired a shadow:Fine>
f
You flee head over heels.
Small Chamber
On the ground, there are a dozen vials of preserved blood.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).

! HP:Fine Move:Tired>

*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine Move:Tired>
u
kill *hobbit*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You hit *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter
it.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* pierces your body and tickles it.

bash

! HP:Fine Move:Tired *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Wounded>

*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine Move:Tired *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Wounded>
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
w
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
e
Small Chamber
There are a dozen vials of preserved blood here.
Exits: west, (down).

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
d
e
Narrow Winding Stair
A shadow is here, fighting *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* is here, fighting a shadow.
Exits: [east], (up), down.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves up.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
kill *hobbit*
#   $door is now set to {irondoor} [local]
The irondoor seems to be closed.

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

bash

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Bash what or whom?

u

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
kill *hobbit*
Small Chamber
There are a dozen vials of preserved blood here.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: west, (down).

! HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You hit *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter
it.

bash

! HP:Fine Move:Tired *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Awful>
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* begins some strange incantations...
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
w
kill *hobbit*
Dark Hallway
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

bash

! HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You approach *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*, trying to hit him.

! HP:Fine Move:Tired *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*:Awful>
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
w
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.

e

o HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.

kill *hobbit*

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>
They aren't here.

e

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>
kill *hobbit*
Small Chamber
There are a dozen vials of preserved blood here.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* begins some strange incantations...

! HP:Fine Move:Slow>
You hit *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*'s death cry.
*Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Baradoc the Harfoot Hobbit*.

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>

Alas, you cannot go that way...

d

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>
e
Narrow Winding Stair
A shadow suddenly leaves its place on the wall, trying to reach your neck.
Exits: [east], (up), down.

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>
The irondoor seems to be closed.

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>
open irondoor
Ok.

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>
e

A shadow hits your head hard and tickles it.

o HP:Fine Move:Slow a shadow:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o HP:Fine Move:Slow a shadow:Fine>
f
The irondoor closes quietly.
Some close noise can be heard from above.
You flee head over heels.
Small Chamber
On the ground, there are a dozen vials of preserved blood.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: west, (down).

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>

You hear some very close noise from the west.

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>
d
Narrow Winding Stair
A shadow suddenly leaves its place on the wall, trying to reach your neck.
Exits: [east], (up), down.

e

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>
The irondoor seems to be closed.

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>

Some very close noise can be heard from above.

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>
open irondoor
e

Some very close noise can be heard from above.

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>
You hear some very close noise from above.
Ok.

o HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Forest under the Ridge
*Avenel the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, (west), ^up^.

! HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Avenel the Silvan Elf* closes the mossydoor.

close irondoor

! HP:Fine Move:Slow>
e
You don't see any irondoor here.

e

! HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Forest under the Ridge
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

--> And I fled to Warrens to rent and post this log before work :p -->


2004/08/18 20:30, Baradoc: 
i lagged and overspammed cures. what else is new.

2004/08/18 20:34, Selenya:    -Tempus- 
Atleast you got that 100k back then:)

2004/08/18 21:07, Pico:   
Madskills.

2004/08/18 21:25, Urlakh: 
The hobbit scout didn't win? I'm amazed

2004/08/18 21:49, Razoor: 
The troll ran? I'm amazed

2004/08/18 22:10, Rancor:   
Yeah, I did get that 100k back :p I turned on swim to chase you when we were both bad and forgot to turn it off when I went awful and spammed into the Bruinen :(

2004/08/18 22:11, Rancor:   
I'd also like to mention that I ran because I was slow moves and it was one tick until morning...

2004/08/18 23:41, Rashnak: 
If you have a door action like this:

# $door is now set to {irondoor} [local]
The irondoor seems to be closed.

It is illegal to use this automatically assigned variable in door alias. And such alias you do use, because in the beginning of the log you had to change your door variable manually after spam closing wrong door:

door irondoor
# $door is now set to {irondoor} [local]

Not that this matters much usually, since you could use 'exit' for door name anyway everytime you run into a closed door. But if there are more than one doors with different names in same room, you would gain edge over someone not using similar script, and that makes your actions illegal in PK. And PKing you were indeed.

2004/08/18 23:56, Baradoc: 
i agree with rashnak. that is why u killed me ! u and your actions ! demote !

2004/08/19 00:52, Gamli:   
I don't think he was actually using an action Rashnak, it's not consistent in the log. Sometimes it's there, others it's not, even on the same door with the same movement. I think it's something else.

2004/08/19 05:55, Polly: 
Demote! Demote! Demote!

2004/08/19 13:32, Rancor:   
An icy wind start to blow in your head while the world seems to
turn around you. You feel deadly cold, shiver, and faint dead.
Suddenly an invisible thunder of power turns you back to life.
You feel reshaped and you realize - but too late - the mighty
power of an angry Ainu...

:(

Don't use actions in PK! :p

Btw, it was inconsistent because I realized I had accidentally triggered it online, so afterwards I turned it off.

2004/08/19 19:06, Manatark: 
Uhhh, definately not a blast, and even less from the past?

2004/08/19 19:33, Guido: 
True classic, I miss those good ol' days...

2004/08/19 19:35, Fieldy:   
Why is this here ?


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back