Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
2v2 Foreman (Timur)comments   back
(3824 hits. Posted 2004/10/13)
** deal was i type who c like 4 darkies playing i tryed to fight with those 2 alone but could not handle them in slag. **
** so i narred any legend in noc and doh i got thief warrior with crappy eq and mace **
** and here we go. **

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Alptraum grunts: how many out ?

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>emote squaks '2'Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>emote squaks 'dwarves'Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>whois ennor
Alptraum starts following you.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ennor VI the Crusader is a Dwarf.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>emote squaks 'target ennor'Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cha mood aggrOk.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lGuard Cave
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
Guthblug the Foreman is here, scowling at you furiously.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Alptraum is standing here.
The loud booming of drums echoes through the tunnels.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Alptraum gets a cruelly-spiked mace from a leather backpack.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>stYou are already standing.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>say openOk.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Alptraum stops using a shiny dagger.
Alptraum awkwardly draws a cruelly-spiked mace.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Guthblug the Foreman looks you and your group over.
Guthblug the Foreman unlocks the ironbars.
Guthblug the Foreman opens the ironbars.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sEntrance to Mines
Exits: (north), east.
You have found an orkish scout!
Alptraum has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
You feel bolder.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Mineshaft
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.
Alptraum has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sAt a Checkpoint
A water barrel has been left here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
Exits: north, south, west.
You smell blood.
Alptraum has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sOre Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Alptraum has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>eMineshaft
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Ennor the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aratha the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.
Alptraum has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c 'harm' ennor
*Ennor the Dwarf* strongly pounds your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Ennor the Dwarf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

*Ennor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ennor the Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Aratha the Dwarf* cleaves your body hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Aratha the Dwarf*:Healthy>f
*Ennor the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Aratha the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>- Map: Ok.
sSharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nMineshaft
*Ennor the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Ennor the Dwarf* leaves north.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nMineshaft
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Aratha the Dwarf* is here, fighting Alptraum.
Alptraum is here, fighting *Aratha the Dwarf*.
Exits: (north), south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill ennorThey aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill ennorThey aren't here.
The door closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>assiThe door is opened from the other side.
Who do you want to assist?
Alptraum sends *Aratha the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>c 'harm' *dwarf*You start to concentrate...

Alptraum crushes *Aratha the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and tickles
it.

c 'harm' *dwarf*Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Aratha the Dwarf* twists in great pain.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf*![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

kill *dwarf*![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf*
*Aratha the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
Alptraum crushes *Aratha the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.
*Aratha the Dwarf* cleaves Alptraum's right arm very hard and tickles it.

kill *dwarf*![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>You slash *Aratha the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt Alptraum:Fine>kill *dwarf*You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt Alptraum:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt Alptraum:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Aratha the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aratha the Dwarf* leaves north.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
The door closes quietly.

** fuckit lets go ***

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>nThe door seems to be closed.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open exit northOk.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>nAbandoned Foreman's Office
*Ennor the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aratha the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south).
Alptraum has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n- Map: Alas! You cannot go that way.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf*
Alptraum lightly crushes *Ennor the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.
*Aratha the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ennor the Dwarf* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>assi
You slash *Aratha the Dwarf*'s right arm hard and tickle it.
*Ennor the Dwarf* pounds Alptraum's body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ennor the Dwarf* opens the door. ** doh leaving alrdy **

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ennor the Dwarf* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>lAbandoned Foreman's Office
*Aratha the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
Alptraum is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Ennor the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ennor the Dwarf* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Alptraum approaches *Ennor the Dwarf*, trying to crush him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>nar comeOk.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit southIt's already closed!
*Ennor the Dwarf* opens the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit southOk.
*Ennor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash
You dodge a bash from *Aratha the Dwarf* who loses his balance.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit south*Ennor the Dwarf* opens the door.
*Ennor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ennor the Dwarf* leaves south.

close exit southclose exit south*Ennor the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

close exit south*Ennor the Dwarf* closes the door. ** seems we all wanna close that door **

close exit southAs *Aratha the Dwarf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance. ** yeah i cant bash well **

*Ennor the Dwarf* opens the door.

*Ennor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ennor the Dwarf* leaves south.
You strongly slash *Aratha the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.
You dodge a bash from *Aratha the Dwarf* who loses his balance. ** wimpy style? **

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit southThe door is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>l![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Abandoned Foreman's Office
*Aratha the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
Alptraum is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ennor the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit south*Ennor the Dwarf* closes the door.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit south
Alptraum barely crushes *Ennor the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit southIt's already closed!
You slash *Aratha the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit southIt's already closed!
You slash *Aratha the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit south
*Aratha the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit south
*Aratha the Dwarf* cleaves your head very hard.

close exit south![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Alptraum licks *Ennor the Dwarf*. ** i guess he is tasty **

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>nar bash
*Ennor the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You feel less protected. ** why i dont like this message **
*Aratha the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit south
Your head stops stinging.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already closed!
You strongly slash *Aratha the Dwarf*'s right hand.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>lAbandoned Foreman's Office
*Aratha the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
Alptraum is here, fighting *Ennor the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Ennor the Dwarf* is here, fighting Alptraum.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit south
*Aratha the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>close exit south
*Aratha the Dwarf* cleaves your left foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>
The loud booming of drums echoes through the tunnels.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Ennor the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Ennor the Dwarf* opens the door.
Your head stops stinging.
*Aratha the Dwarf* cleaves your left foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Alptraum sends *Ennor the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.
Alptraum crushes *Ennor the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Wounded>li *dwarf*c 'lightn' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Aratha the Dwarf* with full impact.
You slash *Aratha the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
Alptraum narrates 'we need 1 more foreman'
*Aratha the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Aratha the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

close exit south![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Aratha the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit south
*Aratha the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit south
*Ennor the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

close exit south![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Ennor the Dwarf* opens the door.
*Ennor the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Aratha the Dwarf* cleaves your body very hard.

close exit south![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Ennor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ennor the Dwarf* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit south
*Aratha the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit south
*Ennor the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Aratha the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

close exit south![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Ennor the Dwarf* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit south
*Aratha the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Your head stops stinging.
*Aratha the Dwarf* cleaves your left hand extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Aratha the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Aratha the Dwarf* opens the door.
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit south*Aratha the Dwarf* opens the door. 
Ok.
*Aratha the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Aratha the Dwarf* opens the door.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!
*Aratha the Dwarf* opens the door.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>cha mood wimpyOk.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You strongly slash *Aratha the Dwarf*'s body.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit southIt's already closed!
*Aratha the Dwarf* opens the door.
*Ennor the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Aratha the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aratha the Dwarf* leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>The door is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close exit southOk.
The door is opened from the other side.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close exit southIt's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>assiWho do you want to assist?

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The door is opened from the other side.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Ennor the Dwarf* has arrived from the south. ** yeah they back **
*Aratha the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>open exit southIt's already open!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sAlptraum grunts: fuck ** no fuck just meat **
Mineshaft
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: (north), south, west.
Alptraum has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The door closes quietly.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>emote squaks 'cure me'Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>emote squaks 'do aratha'Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>lMineshaft
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Alptraum is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Alptraum grunts: 0 spells

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Alptraum nods solemnly.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>open exit northOk.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>nAbandoned Foreman's Office
*Ennor the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aratha the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south).
Alptraum has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf*You are too afraid. ** i am chicken **

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Alptraum strongly crushes *Aratha the Dwarf*'s body.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Aratha the Dwarf* cleaves Alptraum's right foot extremely hard and shatters
it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>assiWho do you want to assist?

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Aratha the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aratha the Dwarf* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close exit south
*Ennor the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Aratha the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Aratha the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>assiNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit south*Ennor the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit south
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit southIt's already closed!
Alptraum crushes *Aratha the Dwarf*'s left arm hard.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Ennor the Dwarf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit south seems to blur for a while. ** WooooooT!!!!! **
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit southIt's already closed!
You slash *Aratha the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit southIt's already closed!
You dodge a bash from *Aratha the Dwarf* who loses his balance.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit south
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit southIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ennor the Dwarf* pounds your left leg hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>f*Ennor the Dwarf* stops using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer. ** yeah wield pussy weapon **
*Ennor the Dwarf* confidently draws a mace.
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>open exit southThat's impossible, I'm afraid. ** nop that does not work **

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Alptraum crushes *Ennor the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
*Ennor the Dwarf* strongly crushes your right hand.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>assi
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>get azure allrecite azureYou get an azure scroll from a leather backpack. 

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You start reciting an azure scroll.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You are rescued by Alptraum, you are confused! ** yeah good thinking .... anways i was brainless that moment hands were shaking like 80 years granny **

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Aratha the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Aratha the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your head.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>get azure allrecite azure
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>cha mood aggr
*Ennor the Dwarf* avoids being bashed by Alptraum who loses his balance.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
Your head stops stinging.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
You can't find an azure in any container.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
You start reciting an azure scroll.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

get azure allrecite azureThe loud booming of drums echoes through the tunnels.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Ennor the Dwarf* strongly crushes Alptraum's left leg and tickles it.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Aratha the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Aratha the Dwarf* cleaves your body hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Ennor the Dwarf* crushes Alptraum's right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
Alptraum lightly crushes *Ennor the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
Alptraum grunts 'DIE BY MY SWORD!' ** NOOO u wielding mace **

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
Your head stops stinging.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>cha mood aggrYou can't find an azure in any container.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>
You start reciting an azure scroll.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

bashYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Bad>Ok.
You are rescued by Alptraum, you are confused!

*Ennor the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

*Ennor the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

assi*Ennor the Dwarf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
Alptraum staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Ennor the Dwarf* hits
him.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Bash what or whom?

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Who do you want to assist?

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Aratha the Dwarf* sends Alptraum sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Ennor the Dwarf* crushes Alptraum's left arm.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Aratha the Dwarf* says noway bitch

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Ennor the Dwarf* heroically rescues *Aratha the Dwarf*. ** whats happening **

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>get azure allrecite azureYou can't find an azure in any container.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You start reciting an azure scroll.

ki arathaYou recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body. ** ah that feels good as sex **

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You slash *Aratha the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Aratha the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ennor the Dwarf* lightly crushes Alptraum's body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Ennor the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*Aratha the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Aratha the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Aratha the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Awful>
Alptraum seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Ennor the Dwarf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
Alptraum staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Ennor the Dwarf* hits
him.
*Aratha the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Awful>
You slash *Aratha the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
*Aratha the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided. ** YESS ***
Alptraum panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Dying>assiNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Dying>
Alptraum panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Dying>
Alptraum panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Aratha the Dwarf*:Dying>
*Ennor the Dwarf* heroically rescues *Aratha the Dwarf*. **** NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF *****

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>assiNo way! You are fighting for your life!
Alptraum panics, and attempts to flee.
Alptraum lightly crushes *Ennor the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>assiNo way! You are fighting for your life!
Alptraum panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Alptraum panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Alptraum panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>nar killOk.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ennor the Dwarf* stops using a mace.
*Ennor the Dwarf* confidently draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer. **** Yesss, yess now is the time ****
Alptraum panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Alptraum panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>nar arthaOk.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Alptraum sends *Ennor the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>bashBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Alptraum panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You slash *Ennor the Dwarf*'s body hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Alptraum panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Alptraum panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You gained some renown in this battle!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Aratha the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Aratha the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P. *** So much about Exp ***

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>nar he awfulOk.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>assi
Alptraum crushes *Ennor the Dwarf*'s left hand hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>bashBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ennor the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>nar bashOk.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Alptraum raises his hand.
gr Alptraum

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>Alptraum is now a group member.
Alptraum raises his hand.
gr Alptraum

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>Alptraum has been kicked out of the group!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>nar bashOk.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>grWhat group?!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Alptraum raises his hand.
gr AlptraumAlptraum lightly crushes *Ennor the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>Alptraum is now a group member.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You slash *Ennor the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Ennor the Dwarf* gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ennor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Wounded>gr alptraumAlptraum has been kicked out of the group!
*Ennor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Ennor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You slash *Ennor the Dwarf*'s left arm.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Ennor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Alptraum sends *Ennor the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Alptraum crushes *Ennor the Dwarf*'s right arm hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Wounded>gr alptraumAlptraum is now a group member.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You slash *Ennor the Dwarf*'s head very hard and shatter it.
Alptraum crushes *Ennor the Dwarf*'s right arm.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Ennor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Bad>
Alptraum licks *Ennor the Dwarf*.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Bad>nar goodOk.
*Ennor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Bad>
Alptraum waves good-bye to *Ennor the Dwarf*.
*Ennor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Bad>
Alptraum crushes *Ennor the Dwarf*'s left foot hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Bad>nar we WIIIN
*Ennor the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Ennor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

** Who told me that dwarves are greedy? **

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Bad>Ok. 
*Ennor the Dwarf* gets a ruby ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ennor the Dwarf* gets a blood-encrusted breastplate from the corpse of *a
Dwarf*.
*Ennor the Dwarf* gets a blood-encrusted helm from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ennor the Dwarf* gets a pair of plate greaves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ennor the Dwarf* gets a soft pair of padded boots from the corpse of *a
Dwarf*.
*Ennor the Dwarf* gets a thin pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *a
Dwarf*.
*Ennor the Dwarf* gets a pair of plate vambraces from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ennor the Dwarf* gets a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ennor the Dwarf* gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ennor the Dwarf* gets a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks from the
corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ennor the Dwarf* gets a mighty dwarven axe from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ennor the Dwarf* gets a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ennor the Dwarf* gets a hunting knife from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ennor the Dwarf* gets a red ruby from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ennor the Dwarf* gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Ennor the Dwarf* puts a set of lock picks in a leather backpack.
*Ennor the Dwarf* puts a moneybag in a leather backpack.
*Ennor the Dwarf* puts a war arrow in a leather backpack.
*Ennor the Dwarf* puts a mace in a leather backpack.
*Ennor the Dwarf* puts a leather backpack in a leather backpack.
*Ennor the Dwarf* puts a ruby ring in a leather backpack.
*Ennor the Dwarf* puts a blood-encrusted breastplate in a leather backpack.
*Ennor the Dwarf* puts a blood-encrusted helm in a leather backpack.
*Ennor the Dwarf* puts a pair of plate greaves in a leather backpack.
*Ennor the Dwarf* puts a soft pair of padded boots in a leather backpack.
*Ennor the Dwarf* puts a thin pair of metal gauntlets in a leather backpack.
*Ennor the Dwarf* puts a gleaming belt in a leather backpack.
*Ennor the Dwarf* puts a hunting knife in a leather backpack.
*Ennor the Dwarf* puts a red ruby in a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Ennor the Dwarf* gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ennor the Dwarf* gets a stone from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ennor the Dwarf* gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Ennor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Ennor the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Bad>nar hahaaOk.
*Ennor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Bad>
Alptraum sends *Ennor the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Bad>
Alptraum giggles.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Bad>
Alptraum crushes *Ennor the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Awful>
The loud booming of drums echoes through the tunnels.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Ennor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Awful>
You slash *Ennor the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Ennor the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Ennor the Dwarf*:Dying>
Alptraum crushes *Ennor the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ennor the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Ennor the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Alptraum puts a jagged-edged scimitar in a leather backpack.
Alptraum puts a shiny dagger in a leather backpack.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>nar ROAROk.


o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Alptraum gets a stone from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Alptraum gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Alptraum gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Alptraum gets a mighty dwarven axe from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Alptraum gets a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks from the corpse of
*a Dwarf*.
Alptraum gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Alptraum gets a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
get all corpseAlptraum gets a pair of plate vambraces from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Alptraum gets a sapphire ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Alptraum gets a ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Alptraum gets a red ruby from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Alptraum gets a scale shirt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Alptraum gets a blood-encrusted helm from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Alptraum gets a pair of plate greaves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Alptraum gets a pair of iron-shod boots from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Alptraum gets a thin pair of leather gloves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Alptraum gets a pair of white chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Alptraum gets a tower shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Alptraum gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Alptraum gets a keyring with a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a broad silver belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

And Alptraum ended on 40 hps ... what and i happily rolled to my beloved noc cave..
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2004/10/13 11:32, Bornack: 
awesome :)

2004/10/13 11:46, Que: 
Nice work!
And nice targetting, Alptraum kept Ennor busy quite a while, then Ennor killed themself :)

Bet they have bad dreams by now (alptraum) :P


give to notables imo

2004/10/13 11:50, Timur: 
Doh i just noticed one had twisted rock on pack

2004/10/13 11:58, Polydeukes: 
GG :)

2004/10/13 12:21, Rina: 
Hehe, Ennor had some gay elf with him in sewers to kill me and Jinx, that didnt go so well, and the story ended in the elf loading a rock for me also :)

2004/10/13 12:23, Razoor: 
Fighting was a little so and so, but very nice log overall :):)
Notables material, if you ask me!

2004/10/13 12:41, Timur: 
Doh then somone who can move that to notables :D

2004/10/13 23:30, Vrool: 
Timur why not start nuking when you were Cold mana, that means atleast you can get off a bolt, and a nice burning hands would have finished off Aratha..

2004/10/14 04:53, Timur: 
Like i said my hands were shaking cause i wasnt sure are we winning or loosing :P


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back