Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Confidence Kills! (Timur)comments   back
(3878 hits. Posted 2004/10/14)
** This aint great entertaining log ...it only shows what may happen then u are 2 confident **
** Shaman vs Scout here we go **

o% CW>wAn Underground Stream
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* is resting here.
Exits: east, south.

!% CW>cha spell normal*Yuji the Silvan Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
Ok.

!% CW>
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* leaves east.

o% CW>kill *elf*They aren't here.

!% CW>sAn Underground River
Exits: north, south.

o% CW>c 'str'You start to concentrate...

cha mood aggrYou feel stronger.

!% CW Mana:Burning>Ok.

!% CW Mana:Burning>nAn Underground Stream
Exits: east, south.

o% CW Mana:Burning>kill *elf*They aren't here.

o% CW Mana:Burning>eAn Underground Stream
A hungry-looking giant lizard is slithering towards you (hidden).
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks (hidden).
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks (hidden).
Exits: east, west.

o% CW Mana:Burning>kill *elf*They aren't here.

o% CW Mana:Burning>u- Map: Alas! You cannot go that way.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o% CW Mana:Burning>wAn Underground Stream
Exits: east, south.
You smell blood.

!% CW Mana:Burning>eAn Underground Stream
A hungry-looking giant lizard is slithering towards you (hidden).
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks (hidden).
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks (hidden).
Exits: east, west.

o% CW Mana:Burning>wAn Underground Stream
Exits: east, south.
You smell blood.

!% CW Mana:Burning>reveal fastYou begin to search...

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* sheathes a nasty orkish fang into a pair of smooth,
black boots.
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* swiftly draws an orkish shortbow from across his back.

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

kill *elf*A giant lizard has arrived from the east.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* barely shoots your left hand and tickles it.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>
You're already fighting!
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>
You smite *Yuji the Silvan Elf*'s right arm extremely hard.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges a giant lizard's attempt to hit him.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Fine>kill *elf*You're already fighting!

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Fine>li *elf*c 'lightn' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* barely shoots your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
You flee head over heels.
An Underground River
Exits: north, south.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>- Map: Ok.
w- Map: Alas! You cannot go that way.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sA Dark Lake
Exits: north.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha wimpy 0Wimpy set to: 0

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nAn Underground River
Exits: north, south.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>nAn Underground Stream
A hungry-looking giant lizard is slithering towards you.
Exits: east, south.
You smell blood.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash *elf*You don't see any *elf* here.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eAn Underground Stream
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *elf*You smite *Yuji the Silvan Elf*'s right arm extremely hard.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
An Underground Stream
A hungry-looking giant lizard is slithering towards you.
Exits: east, south.
You have found an albino salamander!
You have found an albino salamander!

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>- Map: Ok.
eAn Underground Stream
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *elf**Yuji the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* leaves east.
They aren't here.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eSilvery Cavern
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *elf*You approach *Yuji the Silvan Elf*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Fine>f
You smite *Yuji the Silvan Elf*'s head extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Stream
Exits: east, west.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>- Map: Ok.
eSilvery Cavern
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *elf*You approach *Yuji the Silvan Elf*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>li *elf*c 'lightn' *elf*
You start to concentrate...
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* lightly shoots your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>f*Yuji the Silvan Elf* barely shoots your left hand and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Stream
Exits: east, west.
You have found a giant lizard!
You have found an albino salamander!
You have found an albino salamander!

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>- Map: Ok.
eSilvery Cavern
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>bash *elf**Yuji the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* barely shoots your left arm and tickles it.

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

As *Yuji the Silvan Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your <-- 1 
balance.

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* lightly shoots your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
You smite *Yuji the Silvan Elf*'s right arm extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bash*Yuji the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

You feel less protected.
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* barely shoots your body and tickles it.

As *Yuji the Silvan Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your <-- 2
balance.

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* hangs an orkish shortbow across his back.
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* masterfully draws a nasty orkish fang.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>fYou flee head over heels.
Darkness
Exits: west, down.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>- Map: Ok.
wDarkness
Exits: east, up.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>cha spell normalOk.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>c norm 'arm'You start to concentrate...

eOmega narrates 'wave mume'

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Darkness
Exits: west, down.
You have found *Yuji the Silvan Elf*!

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kill *elf**Yuji the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
You smite *Yuji the Silvan Elf*'s right foot very hard.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bash*Yuji the Silvan Elf* lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

With a gesture, *Yuji the Silvan Elf* makes his ruby shine brightly.

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

As *Yuji the Silvan Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your <-- 3
balance.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bash*Yuji the Silvan Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* barely pierces your head and tickles it.

As *Yuji the Silvan Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your <-- 4
balance.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bash*Yuji the Silvan Elf* says 'hm'

As *Yuji the Silvan Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your <-- 5
balance.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bash*Yuji the Silvan Elf* says 'i have too much def' <-- What about beeing so confident

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.

As *Yuji the Silvan Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your <-- 6
balance.

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>emote squaks 'i know'Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bash*Yuji the Silvan Elf* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* says 'halberd sucks' <-- Man I KNOW IT

As *Yuji the Silvan Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your <-- 7
balance.

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* says 'btw'

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bashAs *Yuji the Silvan Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your <-- 8
balance.

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* barely pierces your head and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>emote squaks 'man i know'Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* barely pierces your left foot and tickles it.


!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bashexa elfbash*Yuji the Silvan Elf* says 'combo classes'

As *Yuji the Silvan Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your <-- 9
balance.

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* says 'suck too' <-- WTF u are talking about! who are those 100 level orcs what we have

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
You see nothing special about him.
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* has several bruises.
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            a nasty orkish fang (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (well-maintained)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a grey pair of sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   an orkish shortbow
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a quiver

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>emote squaks 'oh yeah ?='As *Yuji the Silvan Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your <
-- 9
balance.

cha spell fast!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>c 'harm' *elf*Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>dSilvery Cavern
Exits: west, up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kill *elf*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wAn Underground Stream
Exits: east, west.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wAn Underground Stream
Exits: east, south.
You have found a giant lizard!
You have found an albino salamander!
You have found an albino salamander!

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eAn Underground Stream
Exits: east, west.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eSilvery Cavern
Exits: west, up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>uDarkness
Exits: west, down.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>reveal fastYou begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wDarkness
Exits: east, up.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eDarkness
Exits: west, down.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>reveal fastYou begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eqYou are using:
<wielded two-handed> a halberd (flawless)
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
<worn on head>       a spiked metal helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a thin metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (well-maintained)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (well-maintained)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (well-maintained)
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a stone

*-- Some spam around --*

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sAn Underground River
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* is resting here.
Exits: north, south.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sA Dark Lake
Exits: north.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>nAn Underground River
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* is resting here.
Exits: north, south.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kill *elf*You smite *Yuji the Silvan Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>gigYou giggle.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bashAs *Yuji the Silvan Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your <-- hmm what was it ah
 yes 10
balance.

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* says 'hm'

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>cha spell quickOk.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bashYou feel less protected.
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* lightly pierces your left foot and tickles it.

As *Yuji the Silvan Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your <-- 11
balance.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bash*Yuji the Silvan Elf* says 'hm!'

As *Yuji the Silvan Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your <-- 12
balance.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>emote squaks 'fuck really'Ok.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bash*Yuji the Silvan Elf* lightly pierces your left hand and tickles it.

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* says '133'

As *Yuji the Silvan Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your <-- 13
balance.
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* pierces your left foot hard and tickles it.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>emote squaks 'i should be able'Ok.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>bash*Yuji the Silvan Elf* lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

emote squaks 'to bash'c 'harm' *elf**Yuji the Silvan Elf* shakes his head.
Your bash at *Yuji the Silvan Elf* sends him sprawling. <-- WOLAH!!!!

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>Ok.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

c 'harm' *elf*c 'harm' *elf*Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Yuji the Silvan Elf* twists in great pain.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Bad>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Bad>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Bad>kill *elf*You're already fighting!

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Bad>lAn Underground River
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting YOU.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Bad>lic 'lightn'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* leaves north.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>nkill *elf*An Underground Stream
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* leaves south.
They aren't here.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill *elf*They aren't here.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eAn Underground Stream
Exits: east, west.
You have found an albino salamander!
You smell blood.

!% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill *elf*They aren't here.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sAlas, you cannot go that way...

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wAn Underground Stream
Exits: east, south.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill *elf*They aren't here.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>skill *elf*An Underground River
Exits: north, south.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sA Dark Lake
Exits: north.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill *elf*They aren't here.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nAn Underground River
Exits: north, south.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill *elf*They aren't here.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>nAn Underground Stream
Exits: east, south.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>nAlas, you cannot go that way...

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eAn Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks (hidden).
Exits: east, west.
You have found a giant lizard!
You smell blood.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>reveal fastYou begin to search...

cha mood aggrYou have revealed an albino salamander!
You have revealed *Yuji the Silvan Elf*!

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.

kill *elf*o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cha spell normalOk.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to smite him.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Bad>Ok.
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* leaves west.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>lAn Underground Stream
A hungry-looking giant lizard is slithering towards you (hidden).
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks (hidden).
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks (hidden).

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>eSilvery Cavern
Exits: west, up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>kill *elf*They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>wAn Underground Stream
A hungry-looking giant lizard is slithering towards you (hidden).
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks (hidden).
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks (hidden).
Exits: east, west.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>wAn Underground Stream
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow>kill *elf*You approach *Yuji the Silvan Elf*, trying to smite him.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

o% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Yuji the Silvan Elf*:Bad>li *elf*c 'lightn' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

e*Yuji the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Yuji the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

With a gesture, *Yuji the Silvan Elf* makes his ruby shine brightly. <-- Yes look at me before u die!

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Yuji the Silvan Elf* with full impact.
*Yuji the Silvan Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You smite *Yuji the Silvan Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2004/10/14 07:01, Tone: 
rawking!
title is correct!

2004/10/14 07:12, Thurge: 
Great log! Oh, and if you don't think mobs'll hit you after the first 4 or so bashes, just go bers. ;)

2004/10/14 07:12, Yuji: 
I was moveless you retard, like i had a choice but to try and fight.

2004/10/14 07:14, Timur: 
Oh yeah we always have to use words retarded dont we ..everything is retarded ..except look at yourself.

2004/10/14 07:25, Alantir: 
Not that I like Yuji, but where was the confidence here? You actually think he thought he was safe so he could hide 2 rooms away on bad?

2004/10/14 07:52, Boofhead: 
Chet narrates 'i give max fine to the one that kills timur :D'

2004/10/14 08:52, Ilmarin: 
Muhahhahhaha, if you have trouble hitting a naked lowbie-scout, how would you fare against a fullsetted real-legend (Gray tm)?

2004/10/14 09:01, Timur: 
Ofcouse i shamans have trouble hitting db set scout with unchanted halberd ... with warsword and ruby ring its another story.

And about why to sneak if u alrdy low moves ..and i bet u had anuff mvoes to runout wnoc then u were hurt etc ..but i fighted.

2004/10/14 09:35, Azazello: 
emote squaks 'to bash'c 'harm' *elf**Yuji the Silvan Elf* shakes his head.
Your bash at *Yuji the Silvan Elf* sends him sprawling. <-- WOLAH!!!!

Smells pretty much like a action cast on bash :-/ JMC i guess ?

2004/10/14 09:45, Timur: 
nop i though i use that chatting and cast q harm in even i fail cause i alrdy was giving up for bashing.
Actually if u undestand login of jmc then line shakes head is before my c 'harm' elf line. So i i would use action then it would be before line what is triggering that action.

what i did was telling word and pushing harm button.

2004/10/14 09:51, Azazello: 
At least 2 years ago jmc used to perform all actions before printing the line - thus in logs (at least copy-pasted logs) every action on line was printed exactly before the line itself. Lucky keypress looks so damn unlikely. like 20 bashes and then at 21th you all of sudden type an emote, then hit enter and push the hit harm button so that both lines go in even without a newline and woaha ! the bash goes in ...

2004/10/14 09:58, Timur: 
Heh azazello u still dont get the point

JMC compares each line what comes in with his actions etc and activates action before showing incoming line and then line himself

BUT line bashed comes after line he shakes his head.

So i should be shakes his head, harm, bash line not .... harm, shakes, bashed. And If u look log there is 1 more time where i prepushed harm after bash line.

2004/10/14 10:06, Azazello: 
Actually its you who didnt get the point :)
IF you copy pasted the log - then action prints and sends the cast 'harm' BEFORE printing the line - exactly the way it happened in your log.
Though if you just logged with #log command then it logs in proper way and cast 'harm' will stand after the pattern line. Though i just checked the log and it shows that it was logged using the second way - all the commands are messy stand on the same line and newlines are missing. Firm crappy jmc logging.
So it was a lucky coinsidence. :)

2004/10/14 10:18, Timur: 
it was lucky considence ..cause i was almost giving up .. with bashing

original lines:

emote squaks 'to bash'c 'harm' *elf**Yuji the Silvan Elf* shakes his head.
Your bash at *Yuji the Silvan Elf* sends him sprawling. <-- WOLAH!!!!

with action should be:

1.
emote squaks 'to bash'*Yuji the Silvan Elf* shakes his head.c 'harm' *elf*
Your bash at *Yuji the Silvan Elf* sends him sprawling. <-- WOLAH!!!!
2.
emote squaks 'to bash'*Yuji the Silvan Elf* shakes his head.
'c 'harm' *elf*
Your bash at *Yuji the Silvan Elf* sends him sprawling. <-- WOLAH!!!!

I sure it should show as 2. But how hard is it to type: sa to bash enter 9 enter

2004/10/14 10:43, Bagger:   
It was brave of you to flee around from a puny thief tho.

2004/10/14 18:40, Mougoo: 
Although Timur MIGHT think that ws and ruby ring will make up difference bashing a db thief..maybe, and maybe not. If he has db sapphire, then that pretty much negates the ob gain, so you'd be out of luck. And I just wanna know, why keep bashing him when its not working? With the randomness of defense, etc I'd just sit there and hope to hit him with the crappy halberd, or run around berserk, although that can get you in trouble :p Anyway, lucky bash, worked out well for you.

2004/10/14 18:50, Timur: 
well i didnt know how many moves he was just hiting him to woudned then he woulda leave ...i just hoped that 1 bash will go though and i can harm bolt him incap or something


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back