Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Foreman fun.. (Timur)comments   back
(4712 hits. Posted 2004/11/09)
* Its one of the 3 fights with andarin but this time i remembered to log so
at least something to read

*/


Rancr FU 'fightib'// we fight

![ CW>emote squaks 'ootab ?'Ok. //we wait?

![ CW>lInside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Rancr is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

![ CW>
Rancr FU 'teeb andarin' //lets do andarin

![ CW>
Rancr begins some strange incantations...

![ CW>
Rancr utters the words 'judicandus dies'

![ CW>emote squaks 'teeb mienan ikka 2kki ?'Ok. //maybe lets do mienan cause he nukes...

![ CW>lInside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Rancr is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

![ CW>
Rancr FU 'no' //ei

![ CW>
Rancr FU 'las blokib'//let him block

![ CW>
Rancr FU 'ja andarin teeb dami'// andaring does do damage

![ CW>wherePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Timur                - Inside the Hut
Rancr                - Inside the Hut

![ CW>stYou are already standing.

![ CW>emote squaks 'ok'Ok.

![ CW>cha spell fastOk.

![ CW>lInside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Rancr is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

![ CW>
Rancr opens the woodendoor.

![ CW>Rancr leaves east.

o< CW>
A hungry warg stops following Rancr.
Rancr picks up a hungry warg's reins, and starts riding it.

o< CW>st
Rancr leaves north riding a hungry warg.
Rocky Path

o< CW>
You are already standing.

o< CW>rideRancr leaves west riding a hungry warg.
Rocky Path
You smell blood.
A hungry warg stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

o< CRW>
Rancr leaves west riding a hungry warg.
Rocky Path

Rancr leaves west riding a hungry warg.
Rocky Path

o< CRW>
Rancr leaves north riding a hungry warg.
A Slag Pit
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Schweppes the Bear* is standing here.

o< CRW>
Rancr dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows Rancr.

o< CRW>
Rancr leaves down.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

o< CRW>lA Slag Pit
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Schweppes the Bear* is standing here.

o< CRW>emote squaks 'pah'
*Schweppes the Bear* leaves south.

o< CRW>Ok.

o< CRW>leadYou stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

o< CW>lA Slag Pit
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

o< CW>_sync- Ok.
dDrafty Tunnel
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
Rancr is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, up.

o[ CW>eOre Pit
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* has arrived from the east.
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* has arrived from the east.

![ CW>
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* leaves west.
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* leaves west.
An orc-guard yells loudly from the west 'A pair of Men are here in the Drafty Tunnel!'

o[ CW>wDrafty Tunnel
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
Rancr is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, up.

o[ CW>kill andarin
Rancr leaves east.
Ore Pit
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.

o[ CW>They aren't here.
Rancr leaves east.
Mineshaft

o[ CW>emote squaks 'neid 3'Ok.

o[ CW>
Rancr leaves north.
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.

![ CW>lAbandoned Foreman's Office
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Rancr is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

![ CW>
Dorlok narrates '2 men slag'

![ CW>
Rancr nods solemnly.

![ CW>lAbandoned Foreman's Office
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Rancr is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

![ CW>
An orc-guard yells loudly from the south 'A pair of Men are here in the Drafty Tunnel!'

![ CW>
Rancr narrates 'its bear aswell'

![ CW>
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* has arrived from the south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ CW>
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* closes the door.

*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* crushes Rancr's right hand extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW>kill andarinYou smite *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*'s left arm very hard and tickle it.

![ CW *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Fine Rancr:Fine>
Rancr crushes *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*'s right arm extremely hard.

![ CW *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Fine Rancr:Fine>c 'harm' andarin
Rancr opens the door.
An orkish scout yells loudly from the south '*a ferocious Bear* is here at a Checkpoint!'
An orkish scout yells loudly from the south '*a ferocious Bear* is here at a Checkpoint!'
An orkish scout yells loudly from the south '*a ferocious Bear* is here at a Checkpoint!'

![ CW *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Fine Rancr:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

Rancr panics, and attempts to flee.
Rancr leaves south.

Rancr has arrived from the south.

*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* closes the door.

c 'harm' andarin*Miean the Dsnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Andarin the Dsnadan Man* twists in great pain.

![ CW Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger
from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
You see *Schweppes the Bear* scouting from the south!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>open exit southIt's already open!
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Rancr closes the door.
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger
from the impact.
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Miean the Dsnadan Man*:Healthy>
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Miean the Dsnadan Man*:Healthy>kill andarin
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Miean the Dsnadan Man*:Healthy>fThey aren't here.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Miean the Dsnadan Man*:Healthy>open exit southRancr closes the door.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
An orc-guard yells from the south '*a ferocious Bear* is here in the Drafty Tunnel!'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Miean the Dsnadan Man*:Healthy>f
You lightly smite *Miean the Dsnadan Man*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Miean the Dsnadan Man*:Fine>
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Miean the Dsnadan Man*:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Miean the Dsnadan Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>- Lost! (room not found!)
open exit south
The door closes quietly.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You don't see any exit there.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Kouran has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>scout
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Schweppes the Bear* has arrived from the west.
In which direction do you want to scout?

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit northIt's already open!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit north
Rancr has arrived from the north.
*Schweppes the Bear* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already open!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>noAbandoned Foreman's Office
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* is standing here.
s*Schweppes the Bear* is standing here.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* closes the door.
The door seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* strongly crushes your right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>s
Rancr has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>c 'harm' andarinYou start to concentrate...

Rancr narrates 'in foreman'

The door is opened from the other side.

Rancr panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>f![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

open exit south![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
Rancr panics, and attempts to flee.
Rancr leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
*Schweppes the Bear* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
Rancr has arrived from the south.
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
The door is opened from the other side.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* crushes your left foot very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
Rancr closes the door.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
Rancr closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
The door is opened from the other side.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

nar resc![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
Rancr closes the door.
You try to flee, but cannot!

c 'harm' andarin![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
You feel less protected.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* crushes your body very hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* closes the door.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.
You smite *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Hurt>Ok.
You flee head over heels.
Mineshaft
Kouran the Black Nsmenórean is here, fighting *Schweppes the Bear*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Dorlok is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Schweppes the Bear* is here, fighting Kouran.
Exits: (north), south, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.
Kouran panics, and attempts to flee.
Kouran leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha spell fast
Dorlok leaves north.
A hungry warg leaves north.
The door closes quietly.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>c 'harm' andarinNobody here by that name.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open exit north
Kouran has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open exit north
*Schweppes the Bear* hits Kouran's body extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open exit northIt's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Rancr narrates 'come in'
Kouran panics, and attempts to flee.
Kouran leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open doorIt's already open!
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open door
*Schweppes the Bear* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>nAbandoned Foreman's Office
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* is here, fighting Rancr.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Rancr is here, fighting *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*.
Dorlok is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south).
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* sends Rancr sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>c 'harm' andarinYou start to concentrate...

*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* crushes Rancr's left leg and tickles it.

c 'harm' andarin*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* has arrived from the south.
Dorlok lightly stabs *Miean the Dsnadan Man*'s right hand and tickles it.
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* lightly slashes Dorlok's left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>c 'harm' andarin
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* approaches Rancr, trying to crush him.
You start to concentrate...

*Miean the Dsnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

c 'harm' andarin*Miean the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Andarin the Dsnadan Man* twists in great pain.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You muster all of your concentration...

c 'harm' andarin*Miean the Dsnadan Man* opens the door.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* crushes Rancr's left arm and tickles it.
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* leaves south.

*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.
The door closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Rancr seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>c 'harm' andarinNobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Loud drum rolls echo through the tunnels, signalling that the guardian of the
well is being attacked!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit southThe door is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The door is opened from the other side.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* has arrived from the south.
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* has arrived from the south.
Dorlok approaches *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*, trying to stab him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ass
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* crushes Dorlok's left hand extremely hard and
tickles it.
Dorlok stabs *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*'s left leg hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You assist Dorlok.
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...
You smite *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*'s left hand and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Wounded Dorlok:Fine>c 'harm' andarinYou muster all of your concentration...
Rancr closes the door.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* opens the door.

Rancr closes the door.

*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* opens the door.
Rancr closes the door.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

c 'harm' andarin*Miean the Dsnadan Man* utters the word 'harm'
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* raises his voice and calls great pain upon you.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
That really HURT!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Wounded Dorlok:Fine>
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* opens the door.
Rancr closes the door.
You muster all of your concentration...

*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

close exit south*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* opens the door.
Rancr closes the door.

*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* opens the door.

Rancr closes the door.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* opens the door.

Rancr closes the door.
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* opens the door.
Rancr closes the door.
Dorlok sends *Andarin the Dsnadan Man* sprawling with a powerful bash.

*Miean the Dsnadan Man* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger
from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Wounded Dorlok:Fine>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Wounded Dorlok:Fine>c 'harm' andarinYou muster all of your concentration...

Dorlok opens the door.
The door closes quietly.

open exit south![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Wounded Dorlok:Fine>Ok.
Dorlok stabs *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*'s left hand extremely hard and shatters
it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Wounded Dorlok:Fine>fThe door closes quietly.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Wounded Dorlok:Fine>
Dorlok opens the door.
Rancr closes the door.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Wounded Dorlok:Fine>
![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Wounded Dorlok:Fine>open exit south*Miean the Dsnadan Man* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
Ok.
Rancr closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Wounded Dorlok:Fine>
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Wounded Dorlok:Fine>sNo way! You are fighting for your life!
An orc-guard yells from the south '*a ferocious Bear* is here in the Drafty Tunnel!'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Wounded Dorlok:Fine>s
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Wounded Dorlok:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Wounded Dorlok:Fine>open exit southOk.
Rancr closes the door.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Wounded Dorlok:Fine>s
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You strongly smite *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*'s body.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Bad Dorlok:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Dorlok opens the door.
Rancr closes the door.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Bad Dorlok:Fine>
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* slashes your right foot extremely hard and shatters
it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Bad Dorlok:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Bad Dorlok:Fine>fYou are already attempting to flee!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Bad Dorlok:Fine>li andarin
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Bad Dorlok:Fine>c 'lightn' andarin
You start to concentrate...
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* opens the door.
Rancr closes the door.

li andarin*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* opens the door.
Rancr closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Dorlok stabs *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*'s right foot extremely hard and
shatters it.

*Miean the Dsnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* opens the door.

Rancr closes the door.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* opens the door.

li andarinRancr closes the door.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* crushes Dorlok's body extremely hard and tickles it.

*Miean the Dsnadan Man* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Miean the Dsnadan Man* hits you, causing some pain.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Bad Dorlok:Fine>c 'lightn' andarin
You start to concentrate...
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

li andarin*Miean the Dsnadan Man* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
A magic missile sent by *Miean the Dsnadan Man* hits you, causing some pain.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Bad Dorlok:Fine>c 'lightn' andarin
You start to concentrate...

li andarin*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

Dorlok sends *Andarin the Dsnadan Man* sprawling with a powerful bash.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Andarin the Dsnadan Man* with full impact.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Awful Dorlok:Fine>c 'lightn' andarin
You start to concentrate...

li andarinYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Andarin the Dsnadan Man* with full impact.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Dying Dorlok:Fine>c 'lightn' andarin
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Dying Dorlok:Fine>c 'lightn' andarin
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Dying Dorlok:Fine>li andarinc 'lightn' andarin
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Dying Dorlok:Fine>kill andarinYou're already fighting!
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* slashes your head extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Dying Dorlok:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*:Dying Dorlok:Fine>
You smite *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*'s death cry.
*Andarin the Dsnadan Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Andarin the Dsnadan Man*.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Miean the Dsnadan Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Miean the Dsnadan Man*:Fine>open exit southfOk.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Miean the Dsnadan Man*:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!
*Miean the Dsnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Miean the Dsnadan Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.

o= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sco11/277 hits, 8/101 mana, and 88/128 moves. <- yay... 
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2004/11/09 17:58, Britney: 
Nice! Did he have re-eq for me? :P

2004/11/09 18:21, Miean: 
Sad part is that if andarin had closed exit i wouldn't have lost mana on block after u being bashed. or in best case gotten u blocked in solo, but either way i'd have had 1 more bolt or harm if not wasting mana there:-I

2004/11/09 18:56, Sloshed:   
nods and sadder that after watching him spam opening 40x, you didnt help open

2004/11/09 19:09, Miean: 
Sure but i think he already planned to die tons, it's not quite like andarin to die 3x in a few hours as he did just before this. So i didn't even consider it to be honest. if he had his normal playstyle then shure.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back