Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
For teh boored (Zubr)comments   back
(4018 hits. Posted 2004/12/16)
#Just fighting some orcs :PP

!~ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Healthy>
*Valus the Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.
*Twash the Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

!~ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Healthy>
An orc-soldier barely stabs your left arm and tickles it.
An orkish patrol-leader barely crushes your right leg and tickles it.

!~ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Healthy>
An orc sentry barely pierces your right hand and tickles it.

!~ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Healthy>
*Ughlor the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

!~ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Healthy>
*Valus the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
*Twash the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

!~ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Healthy>sa e*Ughlor the Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.
Ok.

!~ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Healthy>sa eOk.

!~ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Healthy>sa e*Ughlor the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Ok.

!~ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Healthy>flee
An orkish patrol-leader says 'A sill lap yoer feelb iuk, Dsalz!'
Greon sends an orkish patrol-leader sprawling with a powerful bash.

!~ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Dirty Trail
Exits: north, south.

!~ CW HP:Fine>- Ok.
e- ...... no exit ......
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ CW HP:Fine>nTrail to the Misty Mountains
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc sentry is here on patrol.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
*Ughlor the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south, west.
An orkish scout yells '*u mtuldy Gsarf* of hule am kvo Erair be gfe Minky Soomtoasw!'
An orc-soldier quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

!~ CW HP:Fine an orc-soldier:Healthy>e*Valus the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
*Ughlor the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
Greon has arrived from the west.

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!~ CW HP:Fine an orc-soldier:Healthy>fleeGreon leaves east.
You flee head over heels.
Dirty Trail
Exits: north, south.

!~ CW HP:Fine>- Ok.
neTrail to the Misty Mountains
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc sentry is here on patrol.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
*Valus the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south, west.

!~ CW HP:Fine>
*Ughlor the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, east, west.

!~ CW HP:Fine>eTrail to the Misty Mountains
*Twash the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Greon is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!~ CW HP:Fine>e*Twash the Orc* pounds Greon's left leg extremely hard.

Bend in the Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

!~ CW HP:Fine>wTrail to the Misty Mountains
*Twash the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting Greon.
Greon is here, fighting *Twash the Orc*.
Exits: east, west.
*Ughlor the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

!~ CW HP:Fine>
*Ughlor the Orc* approaches Greon, trying to crush her.

!~ CW HP:Fine>cha m aggOk.
*Ughlor the Orc* crushes Greon's right leg hard and tickles it.

!~ CW HP:Fine>wield hammerYou stop using an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, ready to fight evil.
You are too weak to use this warhammer effectively.

!~ CW HP:Fine>assist!~ CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!~ CW HP:Fine>
Greon panics, and attempts to flee.

!~ CW HP:Fine>
*Twash the Orc* sends Greon sprawling with a powerful bash.

assist!~ CW HP:Fine>!~ CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
You hear some very close noise from the west.

!~ CW HP:Fine>resrescue
Who do you want to rescue?

!~ CW HP:Fine>res greonrescue greon
Heroically you come to Greon's rescue!
Greon seems to have recovered her senses.
You pound *Twash the Orc*'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!~ CW HP:Fine *Twash the Orc*:Fine>bash*Twash the Orc* pounds your left arm extremely hard.

*Valus the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

*Valus the Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

*Valus the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

*Ughlor the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ughlor the Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

Your bash at *Twash the Orc* sends him sprawling.

!~ CW HP:Fine *Twash the Orc*:Fine>
*Ughlor the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

!~ CW HP:Fine *Twash the Orc*:Fine>l
*Ughlor the Orc* approaches Greon, trying to crush her.

!~ CW HP:Fine *Twash the Orc*:Fine>
Trail to the Misty Mountains
*Twash the Orc* is here, sitting on a hungry warg.
Greon is here, fighting *Valus the Orc*.
*Valus the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting Greon.
*Ughlor the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting Greon.

!~ CW HP:Fine *Twash the Orc*:Fine>
Greon panics, and attempts to flee.
Greon leaves west.

!~ CW HP:Fine *Twash the Orc*:Fine>
*Ughlor the Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.
An orkish scout yells loudly from the west '*a sburdy Dwurv* os vera of tne Tlaol ta gho Zemty Mauzgeinn!'

!~ CW HP:Fine *Twash the Orc*:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc sentry is here on patrol.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!~ CW HP:Fine>- Ok.

Greon has arrived from the west.

!~ CW HP:Fine>
Rolgu narrates 'any herolvls wanna xp ?'

!~ CW HP:Fine>eTrail to the Misty Mountains
*Twash the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Valus the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, west.

!~ CW HP:Fine>
*Valus the Orc* pounds Greon's left arm extremely hard.

!~ CW HP:Fine>eBend in the Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

!~ CW HP:Fine>wTrail to the Misty Mountains
*Twash the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Valus the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting Greon.
Greon is here, fighting *Valus the Orc*.
Exits: east, west.
Greon panics, and attempts to flee.
Greon leaves east.

!~ CW HP:Fine>kill orc*You pound *Twash the Orc*'s body extremely hard.

!~ CW HP:Fine *Twash the Orc*:Fine>
*Ughlor the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

!~ CW HP:Fine *Twash the Orc*:Fine>bashBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!~ CW HP:Fine *Twash the Orc*:Fine>
*Ughlor the Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

!~ CW HP:Fine *Twash the Orc*:Fine>
*Valus the Orc* joins *Twash the Orc*'s fight.

!~ CW HP:Fine *Twash the Orc*:Fine>bashBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Twash the Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.

!~ CW HP:Fine *Twash the Orc*:Fine>
Fezz tells you 'can u check?'

!~ CW HP:Fine *Twash the Orc*:Fine>bash*Ughlor the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
*Twash the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Twash the Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

!~ CW HP:Fine *Valus the Orc*:Fine>
*Ughlor the Orc* lightly crushes your right arm and tickles it.

!~ CW HP:Fine *Valus the Orc*:Fine>bash!~ CW HP:Fine *Valus the Orc*:Fine>
*Valus the Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

!~ CW HP:Fine *Valus the Orc*:Fine>
*Nazunzum the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

!~ CW HP:Fine *Valus the Orc*:Fine>
*Valus the Orc* pounds your left leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

!~ CW HP:Fine *Valus the Orc*:Fine>
Greon tells you 'hut'

!~ CW HP:Fine *Valus the Orc*:Fine>
Kar narrates 'poti noname nead ford'

!~ CW HP:Fine *Valus the Orc*:Fine>tell Greon ok
You swiftly dodge *Nazunzum the Orc*'s attempt to slash you.

!~ CW HP:Fine *Valus the Orc*:Fine>stat
*Ughlor the Orc* strongly crushes your right leg and tickles it.

cha m wim!~ CW HP:Fine *Valus the Orc*:Fine>wield sword
*Valus the Orc* pounds your left arm extremely hard.

!~ CW HP:Hurt *Valus the Orc*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

!~ CW HP:Hurt *Valus the Orc*:Fine>Ok.

!~ CW HP:Hurt *Valus the Orc*:Fine>OB: 140%, DB: 35%, PB: 49%, Armour: 73%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,415,282 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 44. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the left leg (clean)
- noquit
- panic
- bless
- potion

!~ CW HP:Hurt *Valus the Orc*:Fine>Ok.
You pound *Valus the Orc*'s left arm extremely hard.

!~ CW HP:Hurt *Valus the Orc*:Fine>fleeYou stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield an engraved broadsword, ready to fight evil.

!~ CW HP:Hurt *Valus the Orc*:Fine>eYou flee head over heels.
Bend in the Trail
*Twash the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, west.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>- Ok.
e*Twash the Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

eWorn Foothills
Exits: east, south, west.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>eWorn Foothills
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: [east], west.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>The door seems to be closed.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>The door seems to be closed.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>
*Twash the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>
*Valus the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
*Nazunzum the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *Twash the Orc*'s attempt to pound you.

!~ CW HP:Hurt *Twash the Orc*:Fine>open exit*Valus the Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.
*Nazunzum the Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.
Ok.

!~ CW HP:Hurt *Twash the Orc*:Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
An Abandoned Hut
A large piece of blue cloth is on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*an Orc* is sleeping here.
Greon is standing here.
Exits: (west), [down].

! CW HP:Hurt>- Lost! (room not found!)
e
Greon sends *an Orc* sprawling with a powerful bash.
Greon cleaves *an Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

! CW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Hurt>
Ellenfir narrates 'lb fort ours?'

! CW HP:Hurt>close exit wOk.

! CW HP:Hurt>assist! CW HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

! CW HP:Hurt>assistwield hammer
The door is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Hurt>
*Valus the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
You assist Greon.
You slash *an Orc*'s body and tickle it.

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Hurt Greon:Fine>close exit wGreon closes the door.
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, ready to fight evil.
You are too weak to use this warhammer effectively.

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Hurt Greon:Fine>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Hurt Greon:Fine>assistNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Hurt Greon:Fine>
Greon cleaves *an Orc*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Wounded Greon:Fine>assistFezz tells you 'u there?'
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Wounded Greon:Fine>assistNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Wounded Greon:Fine>assistNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Wounded Greon:Fine>
*an Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Wounded Greon:Fine>close exit wIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Wounded Greon:Fine>
You pound *an Orc*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Wounded Greon:Fine>
*Valus the Orc* opens the door.

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Wounded Greon:Fine>
Greon closes the door.

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Wounded Greon:Fine>tell Fezz BUSYtell Fezz BUSYOk.
*an Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Wounded Greon:Fine>tell Fezz BUSYOk.
*an Orc* opens the door.

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Wounded Greon:Fine>tell Fezz BUSYtell Fezz BUSYYou seem to be repeating yourself today.
*Valus the Orc* leaves west.
A hungry warg leaves west.
Greon closes the door.
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* stabs Greon's left leg very hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Wounded Greon:Hurt>
*an Orc* opens the door.
*Nazunzum the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
Greon closes the door.
You seem to be repeating yourself today.

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Wounded Greon:Hurt>close exit w*an Orc* opens the door.
You seem to be repeating yourself today.

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Wounded Greon:Hurt>Greon closes the door.
The door is opened from the other side.
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Wounded Greon:Hurt>close exit wIt's already closed!
*an Orc* opens the door.
Greon closes the door.
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Wounded Greon:Hurt>close exit w*an Orc* opens the door.
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Wounded Greon:Hurt>close exit w*an Orc* opens the door.
Greon closes the door.
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *an Orc*:Wounded Greon:Hurt>close exit wIt's already closed!
*an Orc* opens the door.
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves west.

! CW HP:Hurt>close exit wOk.

! CW HP:Hurt>close exit wIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt>
Greon bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.

! CW HP:Hurt>assistWho do you want to assist?

! CW HP:Hurt>cha m agg*Nazunzum the Orc* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt>lAn Abandoned Hut
A large piece of blue cloth is on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Greon is standing here.
*Nazunzum the Orc* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

! CW HP:Hurt>
Greon lightly cleaves *Nazunzum the Orc*'s left arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt>kill orc*You pound *Nazunzum the Orc*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Nazunzum the Orc* barely slashes Greon's right arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc*:Fine Greon:Hurt>open exit dOk.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc*:Fine Greon:Hurt>
The door is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc*:Fine Greon:Hurt>
*Twash the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc*:Fine Greon:Hurt>close exit wOk.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc*:Fine Greon:Hurt>
*Nazunzum the Orc* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc*:Fine Greon:Hurt>
Greon sends *Nazunzum the Orc* sprawling with a powerful bash.
You pound *Nazunzum the Orc*'s body extremely hard.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc*:Hurt Greon:Hurt>
The door is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc*:Hurt Greon:Hurt>
*Ughlor the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc*:Hurt Greon:Hurt>
*Twash the Orc* closes the door.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc*:Hurt Greon:Hurt>
*Ughlor the Orc* crushes Greon's head very hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc*:Hurt Greon:Hurt>label orc* DEADOk.
Greon cleaves *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD)'s body hard.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Hurt Greon:Hurt>open exit dIt's already open!

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Hurt Greon:Hurt>open exit dopen exit dIt's already open!

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Hurt Greon:Hurt>It's already open!

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Hurt Greon:Hurt>open exit dIt's already open!

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Hurt Greon:Hurt>cha m agg
You pound *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD)'s right hand extremely hard.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Hurt Greon:Hurt>Ok.
*Ughlor the Orc* sends Greon sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Hurt Greon:Hurt>close exit wIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Hurt Greon:Hurt>close exit wIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Hurt Greon:Hurt>close exit wIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Hurt Greon:Hurt>close exit wIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Hurt Greon:Hurt>close exit wIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Hurt Greon:Hurt>close exit w
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) seems to have recovered his senses.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Hurt Greon:Hurt>close exit wIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Hurt Greon:Hurt>close exit wIt's already closed!
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Hurt Greon:Hurt>close exit wIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Hurt Greon:Hurt>close exit wIt's already closed!
You pound *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Wounded Greon:Hurt>close exit wIt's already closed!
*Ughlor the Orc* crushes Greon's left leg hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Wounded Greon:Hurt>close exit wIt's already closed!
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) leaves down.

! CW HP:Hurt>close exit wIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt>dIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt>kill DEADSmelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) is standing here.
Exits: (up).

! CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD), trying to pound him.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Wounded>close exit
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) leaves up.

! CW HP:Hurt>Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge a large troll's attempt to crush you.

! CW HP:Hurt a large troll:Healthy>open exitfleeOk.

! CW HP:Hurt a large troll:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
An Abandoned Hut
A large piece of blue cloth is on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Greon is here, fighting *Ughlor the Orc*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Twash the Orc* is here, fighting Greon.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Ughlor the Orc* is here, fighting Greon.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down).

! CW HP:Hurt>kill DEAD
*Ughlor the Orc* crushes Greon's right leg extremely hard.

! CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD), trying to pound him.
The door is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Wounded>
*Asahel the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
You pound *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Bad>
*Ughlor the Orc* closes the trapdoor.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Bad>close exit w*Asahel the Orc* closes the door.
Greon opens the door.
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Bad>close exit wIt's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Bad>close exit wIt's already closed!
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Bad>close exit wGreon opens the door.
Ok.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) opens the door.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Bad>
*Ughlor the Orc* opens the trapdoor.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Bad>open exit dIt's already open!
*Ughlor the Orc* closes the door.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) opens the door.
Greon leaves down.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Bad>
*Ughlor the Orc* closes the door.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) leaves down.

! CW HP:Hurt>close exit wq
*Asahel the Orc* crushes your left foot hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>Greon has arrived from below.
That's not a direction.

! CW HP:Hurt *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>dNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
Smelly Cellar
A large troll is here, fighting *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD).
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) is here, fighting a large troll.
Exits: (up).

! CW HP:Hurt>kill DEADYou approach *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD), trying to pound him.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) leaves up.

! CW HP:Hurt>close exitOk.

! CW HP:Hurt>open exitOk.

! CW HP:Hurt>ukill DEADThe trap closes quietly.
The trap seems to be closed.

! CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Hurt>open exitOk.

! CW HP:Hurt>uAn Abandoned Hut
A large piece of blue cloth is on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Twash the Orc* is here, fighting Greon.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Ughlor the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Asahel the Orc* is here, fighting Greon.
open exitA hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) is standing here.
Greon is here, fighting *Asahel the Orc*.
*Valus the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (west), (down).
*Ughlor the Orc* approaches Greon, trying to crush her.
*Asahel the Orc* closes the door.

! CW HP:Hurt>Ok.
*Twash the Orc* closes the door.
Greon panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt>kill DEADYou pound *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD)'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Greon opens the door.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Awful>
*Twash the Orc* closes the door.

! CW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Awful>
Greon opens the door.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) leaves west.

! CW HP:Hurt>
*Twash the Orc* closes the door.
Greon opens the door.
Greon panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt>
*Twash the Orc* closes the door.

! CW HP:Hurt>wGreon opens the door.
Worn Foothills
*Uglzor the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) is standing here.
Exits: (east), west.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) leaves west.
The door closes quietly.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>
The door is opened from the other side.
The door closes quietly.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>kill DEADThey aren't here.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>wWorn Foothills
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: east, south, west.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>wkill DEADBend in the Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>eeWorn Foothills
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
*Uglzor the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south, west.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>
*Uglzor the Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

Worn Foothills
Exits: [east], west.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>woeArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!~ CW HP:Hurt>open exitOk.
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the east.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>
A mountain goat has arrived from the west.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>bash exitBut it's already open!

!~ CW HP:Hurt>open exiteIt's already open!

!~ CW HP:Hurt>
An Abandoned Hut
A large piece of blue cloth is on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (west), [down].

! CW HP:Hurt>open exitIt's already open!

! CW HP:Hurt>open exit dopen exit dOk.

! CW HP:Hurt>open exit dIt's already open!

! CW HP:Hurt>open exit dIt's already open!

! CW HP:Hurt>open exit dIt's already open!

! CW HP:Hurt>open exit dIt's already open!
*Ughlor the Orc* has arrived from below.

! CW HP:Hurt>open exit dIt's already open!
*Ughlor the Orc* leaves down.

! CW HP:Hurt>open exit dIt's already open!

! CW HP:Hurt>open exit dIt's already open!

! CW HP:Hurt>open exit dIt's already open!

! CW HP:Hurt>open exit dIt's already open!

! CW HP:Hurt>It's already open!
Rolgu narrates 'any casters wanna group ='

! CW HP:Hurt>open exit dIt's already open!

! CW HP:Hurt>open exit dIt's already open!

! CW HP:Hurt>grYour group consists of:
     Zubr (Head of group)
     Greon

! CW HP:Hurt>
Greon has arrived from below.

! CW HP:Hurt>
*Valus the Orc* has arrived from below.
*Asahel the Orc* has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.
*Twash the Orc* has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.
*Asahel the Orc* crushes your right hand extremely hard.
Greon leaves west.

! CW HP:Hurt *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>wNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Valus the Orc* pounds your left hand extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

! CW HP:Hurt *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>open exit wIt's already open!
*Ughlor the Orc* has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

! CW HP:Hurt *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Hurt *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>
*Ughlor the Orc* leaves west.
A hungry warg leaves west.
You pound *Asahel the Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and tickle it.

! CW HP:Hurt *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>uNo way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>
*Twash the Orc* pounds your body extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
Worn Foothills
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: (east), west.

!~ CW HP:Wounded>
The door closes quietly.

!~ CW HP:Wounded>whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Zubr                 - Worn Foothills

!~ CW HP:Wounded>open exit eOk.

!~ CW HP:Wounded>wWorn Foothills
Exits: east, south, west.

!~ CW HP:Wounded>wBend in the Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>cha m wimOk.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>grYour group consists of:
     Zubr (Head of group)
     Greon

!~ CW HP:Hurt>wTrail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: east, west.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>wTrail to the Misty Mountains
*Ughlor the Orc* is here searching for tracks, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, west.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>wTrail to the Misty Mountains
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>wTrail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: east, west.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>wTrail to the Misty Mountains
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, west.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>wTrail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: east, west.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>wTrail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: east, west.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>eTrail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: east, west.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>eRolgu narrates 'or does any1 wanna group for xp/smob/pk ?!'
Trail to the Misty Mountains
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, west.

!~ CW HP:Hurt>ride ponyYou pick up a pony's reins, and start riding him.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>tel greon kusOk.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Zubr                 - Trail to the Misty Mountains

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wTrail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wTrail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>grYour group consists of:
     Zubr (Head of group)
     Greon

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wTrail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>sc182/399 hits, 66/66 mana, and 73/162 moves.
Greon tells you 'joes'

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wBend in the Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Zubr                 - Bend in the Trail

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, west.
The water is frozen solid.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: east, west.
Greon tells you 'nazu sees'

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wTributary of the Bruinen
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) leaves east.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>kill DEADThey aren't here.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>eTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>kill DEADThey aren't here.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>eTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, west.
You bleed from open wounds.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>eAlas, you cannot go that way...

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>
Greon tells you 'ma awful'

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>nTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, east, south.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>eTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>eTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>eeTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>
Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>eTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>eTributary of the Bruinen
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>eMateria narrates 'anyone wann let me borrow there escalade so i can run over orcs?'
Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>kill DEADThey aren't here.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>kill DEADThey aren't here.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>kill DEADThey aren't here.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wTributary of the Bruinen
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>kill DEADYou pound *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Dying>tell Greon 1 suriOk.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Dying>exa deadYou see nothing special about him.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) is in awful condition.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) seems to have:
       A clean deep wound at the head.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) is using: 
<wielded>            a dark broadsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a strange black helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a white chain mail jerkin (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a thin pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (used)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a moneybag

!~ CRW HP:Hurt *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD):Dying>
You pound *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD)'s death cry.
*Nazunzum the Orc* (DEAD) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>to level 1315282

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>gcget coins all.corpse
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *an Orc*.
There was 54 gold coins, 7 silver pennies, and 72 copper pennies.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a moneybag
a fragrant-smelling bag
a butcher knife (used)
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a dark broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a thin pair of greaves (flawless)
a strange black helmet (flawless)
a white chain mail jerkin (well-maintained)
a ring

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>
Greon tells you 'nods'


!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wwTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, east, south.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>
Amayu narrates '3 orcs eoghha, 2 trolls moors'

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>tell Greon kuhu tulenOk.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>sTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wwTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: east, south.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>sAlas, you cannot go that way...

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>
Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: east, south.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>sTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: east, south.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wAlas, you cannot go that way...

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>sTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt>wTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>wTributary of the Bruinen
*Slograt the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>wYour mount refuses to follow your orders!

!~ CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>kill DEADThey aren't here.
You swiftly dodge *Slograt the Orc*'s attempt to crush you.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired *Slograt the Orc*:Healthy>cha m wimOk.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired *Slograt the Orc*:Healthy>wield swordYou stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield a dark broadsword, ready to fight evil.
You are zapped by a dark broadsword and instantly drop it.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired *Slograt the Orc*:Healthy>wield swordYou confidently wield an engraved broadsword, ready to fight evil.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired *Slograt the Orc*:Healthy>
*Slograt the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired *Slograt the Orc*:Healthy>
Greon tells you 's crossing'
*Slograt the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Slograt the Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>get swordYou get a dark broadsword.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>wTributary of the Bruinen
*Slograt the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>wSteppes
The enchanting will-of-the-wisp beckons you with a blurred light.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>wSteppes
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>sTributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

!~ CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>wStream Crossing
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>wFord in the River Bruinen
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>sCrossing in the Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Slow>whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Zubr                 - Crossing in the Trail

! CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Slow>iYou are carrying:
a dark broadsword (flawless)
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a strange black helmet (flawless)
a leather backpack
a white chain mail jerkin (well-maintained)
a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a pair of iron-shod boots (well-maintained)
a lembas wafer
a lembas wafer
a lembas wafer
a purple scroll

! CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Slow>tell Greon olenOk.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>sc193/399 hits, 66/66 mana, and 75/162 moves.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>
Fezz narrates 'anyone near eoghha check my corpse?'

! CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>statOB: 77%, DB: 30%, PB: 109%, Armour: 73%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,315,282 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 98. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the left leg (clean)
- noquit
- a light wound at the left hand (clean)
- panic
- potion

! CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>reveal qYou begin to search...

You bleed from open wounds.

You didn't find anyone.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Zubr                 - Crossing in the Trail

! CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>reveal qYou begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>sc192/399 hits, 66/66 mana, and 77/162 moves.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Zubr                 - Crossing in the Trail

! CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>reveal qYou begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

! CRW HP:Hurt Mount:Tired>
Greon has arrived from the south.

#Snip we ran bushes e rdell when :)

The bushes is opened from the other side.

Greon stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

Greon begins some strange incantations...

*Asahel the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
Your wound is now poorly bound.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>st*Kalma the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
*Avril the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
You are already standing.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Asahel the Orc* crushes your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
*Kalma the Orc* crushes your body.
You slash *Asahel the Orc*'s right foot very hard and tickle it.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>
Greon utters the words 'cure light'

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>open exitOk.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>
Greon leaves north.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>
*Asahel the Orc* closes the bushes.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>
*Avril the Orc* smites your left hand extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>
*Kalma the Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>open exit
*Kalma the Orc* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>
*Asahel the Orc* crushes your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>
*Kalma the Orc* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Kalma the Orc* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>
*Kalma the Orc* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

open exit! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Asahel the Orc*:Fine>open exit s
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
Light Woods
Greon is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (south).

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>- Ok.
You don't see any exit here.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
You don't see any exit here.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
You don't see any exit there.
Ivin narrates 'anybody trading pbs or fine chain?'

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>nElaros narrates 'well saddlebag doesnt work' in Sindarin.
*Asahel the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
*Kalma the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
*Avril the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
Rocky Slope
A wolf cub happily plays here.
Exits: east, south, west.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>n- ...... no exit ......
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>wTeue narrates 'noname hurt'
Rocky Plateau
Exits: north, east.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>w- ...... no exit ......
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>nOverlooking the Ravine
Exits: south, west.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>wRocky Riverbank
A wolf cub happily plays here.
Exits: north, east, west.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>wscRiverbank
Exits: north, east, west.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>4/386 hits, 16/66 mana, and 49/160 moves.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wBend in the Trail
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wBend in the Trail
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sBend in the Trail
Exits: =north=, =west=.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wBend in the Trail
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'cure light'You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w- ...... no exit ......
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Greon has 189/411 hits, 7/75 mana, and 63/148 moves

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Bend in the Trail
Exits: =north=, =west=.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>wBend in the Trail
A wolf cub happily plays here.
Exits: =east=, =south=.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sTrail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc15/386 hits, 7/66 mana, and 46/160 moves.

#and from here i made it to elven hideout on 10 moves 50 hps, they charged but we
#managed to run into rdell :P
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2004/12/16 23:10, Wilt: 
you guys cant kill pk daddy....stop wasting mps.

2004/12/17 02:15, Ajax: 
Nicely done.

2004/12/17 02:57, Aldweth: 
zubr, u spelled 'the' wrong.. nice log tho :)

2004/12/17 03:20, Moortek: 
Very nice one. You keep posting them in wrong wrong section though.

2004/12/17 06:26, Solymir: 
Excellent display of skill. I envy you.

2004/12/17 06:59, Hector: 
and he wrote boored correct, right Aldweth? hehehe

2004/12/17 07:41, Michelle:   
I must be a total and complete newbie, but what skills, did Zubr show here? I'm failing to compare this log to those of any half-skilled person playing on anything over 400ms link and notice any major differences...

2004/12/17 07:57, Hector: 
who teh fawk do you think you are badmouthing our pkdaddy like that! if you flame at least dont hide yourself behind some unknown name. just for your information - when he posts a log there are always madskillz shown and there is no flaming his madskillz! word!

2004/12/17 10:01, Stolb: 
Michelle is prolly Mammoth!

2004/12/17 11:54, Andróg:   
- Lost! (room not found!)

2004/12/17 16:57, Seldaran: 
Hector is starting to sound like Amras... you Amras wannabe, Hector!

2004/12/17 18:27, Hector: 
whos amras? i aint copycat. witness my fitness! im teh real deal!

2004/12/17 20:56, Seldaran: 
Pfft...

2004/12/18 10:50, Michelle:   
Sorry Hector :<
Looking back, I now notice some skill here!

You are zapped by a dark broadsword and instantly drop it.
get swordYou get a dark broadsword.


J/K man!

2004/12/19 04:11, Zubr: 
I wanted teh miruvour ;) and u dont need skill to play a warrior, can be done with one hand or so.

2004/12/19 12:22, Michelle:   
on a half serious note, Zubr is skilled.
I just have a slight case of link-envy, its not to be taken seriously :(

2004/12/19 17:59, Björn: 
Extremely good log!


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back