Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
lucky story! (Madonna)comments   back
(3882 hits. Posted 2005/01/02)
// story is simple newmie has is shining with his usual bear luck and skill so i wanted him dead badly
so i hear some bears near roots killed osme orc and find them bushes ... and story goes like this

o< CW>
A sparrow has arrived from above.

o< CW>open bushesscout s
Ok.

o< CW>
You quietly scout southwards...
rideA Natural Cavern
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Jayha the Bear* is standing here.
*Newmie the Bear* is resting here.
eYou stop scouting.

o< CW>A hungry warg stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

o< CRW>
Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o< CRW>nar they bushes
Ok.

o< CRW>
The bushes closes quietly.

o< CRW>
*Schweppes the Bear* has arrived from the north.

o< CRW>nar the
Ok.

o< CRW>kill newmie
*Schweppes the Bear* leaves east.
They aren't here.

o< CRW>
You feel bolder.

o< CRW>nar they 3 bears in 
Ok.

o< CRW>l
Road Beside the Mountain

o< CRW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Malock               - Bend in the Old Forest Road
Madonna              - Road Beside the Mountain
Exorder              - Bend in the Old Forest Road

o< CRW>nar damned come SOMEONRE
Ok.

o< CRW>
The bushes is opened from the other side.

o< CRW>
Malock has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

o< CRW>
*Newmie the Bear* has arrived from the south.
*Schweppes the Bear* has arrived from the south.
*Jayha the Bear* has arrived from the south.

o< CRW>nar freaking tons orc orcs 
Malock starts following you.
The faint glint of pale moonlight spreads over the vales and the foothills.
*Schweppes the Bear* bleeds from open wounds.
)< CRW>Ok.
)< CRW>kill *bear**Jayha the Bear* intercepts your blow.
You cleave *Jayha the Bear*'s left foreleg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Jayha the Bear* intercepts Malock's blow.
Malock pounds *Jayha the Bear*'s left hindfoot extremely hard.
*Jayha the Bear* hits your head very hard and tickles it.

)< CRW HP:Fine *Jayha the Bear*:Wounded>
*Jayha the Bear* says 'i stick'

)< CRW HP:Fine *Jayha the Bear*:Wounded>f)< CRW HP:Fine *
Jayha the Bear*:Wounded>
*Schweppes the Bear* hits your body extremely hard and tickles it.
*Newmie the Bear* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Newmie the Bear* hits your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
You try to flee, but cannot!

)< CRW HP:Fine *Jayha the Bear*:Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

)< CRW HP:Fine *Jayha the Bear*:Wounded>
*Jayha the Bear* hits your right hand extremely hard and tickles it.
You try to flee, but cannot!

)< CRW HP:Fine *Jayha the Bear*:Wounded>
*Newmie the Bear* hits your left foot extremely hard.
You try to flee, but cannot!

)< CRW HP:Hurt *Jayha the Bear*:Wounded>
Malock sends *Jayha the Bear* sprawling with a powerful bash.

f)< CRW HP:Hurt *Jayha the Bear*:Wounded>
Malock begins some strange incantations...
You try to flee, but cannot!

)< CRW HP:Hurt *Jayha the Bear*:Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

)< CRW HP:Hurt *Jayha the Bear*:Wounded>
Malock utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Jayha the Bear* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Malock hits him.
*Schweppes the Bear* hits your head extremely hard.
You try to flee, but cannot!

)< CRW HP:Hurt *Jayha the Bear*:Wounded>
Malock begins some strange incantations...

)< CRW HP:Hurt *Jayha the Bear*:Wounded>
*Newmie the Bear* hits your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

)< CRW HP:Hurt *Jayha the Bear*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

)< CRW HP:Hurt *Jayha the Bear*:Wounded>)< CRW HP:Hurt *Jayha the Bear

*:Wounded>)< CRW HP:Hurt *Jayha the Bear*:Wounded>You flee head over heels.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
Old Forest Road
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exorder is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Hurt>). CRW HP:Hurt>). CRW HP:Hurt>get sweet allgive sweet minu
*Newmie the Bear* has arrived from the south.
*Schweppes the Bear* has arrived from the south.

). CRW HP:Hurt>*
Newmie the Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

). CRW HP:Hurt *Newmie the Bear*:Bad>e
You flee head over heels.
Rising Slope
Exits: north, east, south.

)< CRW HP:Hurt>e
Old Forest Road
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Hurt>A sparrow leaves east.
Exorder has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
Tangled Cutting Grounds
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Hurt>_sync- 
Ok.
wOld Forest Road
*Jayha the Bear* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Hurt>s
Road Beside the Mountain
Malock is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *Newmie the Bear*.
*Newmie the Bear* is here, fighting Malock.
*Schweppes the Bear* is here, fighting Malock.
Exits: north, east, (south), up.

)< CRW HP:Hurt>kill *bear
*You cleave *Newmie the Bear*'s left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

)< CRW HP:Hurt *Newmie the Bear*:Bad Malock:Fine>
Malock panics, and attempts to flee.
Malock leaves east riding a hungry warg.

)< CRW HP:Hurt *Newmie the Bear*:Bad>
Grimjaur has arrived from the north.

)< CRW HP:Hurt *Newmie the Bear*:Bad>
*Schweppes the Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

)< CRW HP:Hurt *Newmie the Bear*:Bad>label x
Ok.
*Newmie the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Newmie the Bear* (x) leaves up.

)< CRW HP:Hurt *Schweppes the Bear*:Hurt>
Grimjaur leaves north.

)< CRW HP:Hurt *Schweppes the Bear*:Hurt>f
Malock has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
You flee head over heels.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Hurt>e
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, south, west, down.

). CRW HP:Hurt>wkill x
Old Forest Road
*Schweppes the Bear* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

). CRW HP:Hurt>kill x
They aren't here.

). CRW HP:Hurt>e
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, south, west, down.

). CRW HP:Hurt>w
Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Hurt>n
Tangled Cutting Grounds
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Malock is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exorder is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Hurt>
Malock leaves west riding a hungry warg.

). CRW HP:Hurt>e
Cramped Grove
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Hurt>s
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, south, west, down.

). CRW HP:Hurt>
*Newmie the Bear* (x) has arrived from the west.
*Schweppes the Bear* has arrived from the west.

). CRW HP:Hurt>cha mood aggrkill x
Ok.

). CRW HP:Hurt>You cleave *
Newmie the Bear* (x)'s left hindfoot extremely hard and shatter
it.

). CRW HP:Hurt *Newmie the Bear* (x):Awful>kill x
You're already fighting!
Exorder has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

). CRW HP:Hurt *Newmie the Bear* (x):Awful>
*Jayha the Bear* leaves his hiding place.
*Jayha the Bear* hits your body extremely hard.

). CRW HP:Hurt *Newmie the Bear* (x):Awful>kill x
*Newmie the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Newmie the Bear* (x) leaves down.

). CRW HP:Hurt *Jayha the Bear*:Bad>They aren't here.

). CRW HP:Hurt *Jayha the Bear*:Bad>kill x
Exorder leaves north riding a hungry warg.
They aren't here.

). CRW HP:Hurt *Jayha the Bear*:Bad>kill x
They aren't here.

). CRW HP:Hurt *Jayha the Bear*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
Old Forest Road
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Hurt>es
Bend in the Old Forest Road
*Schweppes the Bear* is standing here.
*Jayha the Bear* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west, down.

). CRW HP:Hurt>Exorder has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
kill x*Jayha the Bear* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

). CRW HP:Hurt *Jayha the Bear*:Bad>They aren't here.

). CRW HP:Hurt *Jayha the Bear*:Bad>kill x
They aren't here.

). CRW HP:Hurt *Jayha the Bear*:Bad>kill x
You cleave *Jayha the Bear*'s left hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.

). CRW HP:Hurt *Jayha the Bear*:Awful>They aren't here.

). CRW HP:Hurt *Jayha the Bear*:Awful>kill x
They aren't here.
*Jayha the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jayha the Bear* leaves north.

). CRW HP:Hurt>e- .....
. no exit ......
Alas, you cannot go that way...

). CRW HP:Hurt>seek rivendell
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

). CRW HP:Hurt>kill x
*Schweppes the Bear* hits Exorder's body extremely hard and shatters it.

). CRW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
Exorder panics, and attempts to flee.
Exorder leaves north riding a hungry warg.

). CRW HP:Hurt>kill x
They aren't here.

). CRW HP:Hurt>kill x
They aren't here.

). CRW HP:Hurt>s
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Hurt>e
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Hurt>se
Malock narrates 'newmie and jayha bad'
Fork in the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Hurt>ee
Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Hurt>e
Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Hurt>Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Hurt>nar mewi
Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Hurt>Ok.

). CRW HP:Hurt>nar both wawul
Ok.

). CRW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>ee
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>Fields beside the Road
Exits: east, south, west, down.

). CRW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
Rolling Fields
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>ss
Bend around a Quarry
Exits: north, =south=, west, down.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
Bend in the Old Forest Road
The rabid raccoon stands here, frothing at the mouth.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
Road South of a Quarry
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
Old Forest Road
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>West of the Old Ford
Exits: north, east, south, =west=.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>ekill *bear*
Old Ford
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)% CRW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

)% CRW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)% CRW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>get draught allquaff draught
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
You get a flask of orkish draught from a sable pouch.

)% CRW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill *bear*
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
// SOme kill bear spamming

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Schweppes the Bear* has arrived from the south.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *bear
*You cleave *Schweppes the Bear*'s right forefoot extremely hard.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Wounded>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Wounded>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Wounded>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Wounded>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Wounded>l
West of the Old Ford
*Schweppes the Bear* is here, fighting YOU.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Wounded>
*Schweppes the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Schweppes the Bear* leaves north.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>f
You flee head over heels.
Rocky Plains
*Schweppes the Bear* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>- Ok.
kill *bear*You approach *Schweppes the Bear*, trying to cleave him.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Wounded>
You cleave *Schweppes the Bear*'s left hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Wounded>
*Schweppes the Bear* strongly hits your right arm and tickles it.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
Road South of a Quarry
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>- Ok.
sOld Forest Road
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
West of the Old Ford
Exits: north, east, south, =west=.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Schweppes the Bear* has arrived from the north.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *bear
*You cleave *Schweppes the Bear*'s right hindfoot extremely hard and shatter
it.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>
*Schweppes the Bear* bleeds from open wounds.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>
*Schweppes the Bear* hits your right hand extremely hard.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>f
*Schweppes the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Schweppes the Bear* leaves west.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *bear*
They aren't here.
*Jayha the Bear* has arrived from the west.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *bear
*You cleave *Jayha the Bear*'s left hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Jayha the Bear*:Awful>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!
*Jayha the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jayha the Bear* leaves north.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Jayha the Bear* has arrived from the north.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *bear
*You approach *Jayha the Bear*, trying to cleave him.
*Schweppes the Bear* has arrived from the west.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Jayha the Bear*:Awful>kill *bear
**Schweppes the Bear* hits your body very hard.
You're already fighting!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Jayha the Bear*:Awful>
*Jayha the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jayha the Bear* leaves west.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
Old Ford
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)% CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>- Ok.
kill *bear*They aren't here.

)% CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)% CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)% CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)% CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
West of the Old Ford
Exits: north, east, south, =west=.
The ground is frozen solid.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *bear*
*Jayha the Bear* has arrived from the south.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>You cleave *
Jayha the Bear*'s left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.
*Jayha the Bear* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Jayha the Bear*:Dying>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Jayha the Bear*:Dying>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Jayha the Bear*:Dying>nar jayha rip
Ok.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Jayha the Bear*:Dying>
You cleave *Jayha the Bear*'s left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jayha the Bear*'s death cry.
*Jayha the Bear* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>get coins corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Bear*.
There was 49 gold coins, 12 silver pennies, and 79 copper pennies.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>look in corpsecorpse (here) : 
a forest green cloak (used)
a keyring with a key
a lantern
a leather backpack
a plain leather belt
a strange set of lock picks
two water skins
a stone

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Schweppes the Bear* has arrived from the west.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill *bear
*You approach *Schweppes the Bear*, trying to cleave him.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>
For narrates 'yes'

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>
You cleave *Schweppes the Bear*'s right hindfoot extremely hard and shatter
it.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
Old Ford
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)% CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>- Ok.
kill *bear*
*Schweppes the Bear* has arrived from the west.

)% CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>You approach *
Schweppes the Bear*, trying to cleave him.
*Schweppes the Bear* hits your right foot hard.

)% CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

)% CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>
You cleave *Schweppes the Bear*'s left foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.

)% CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

)% CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

)% CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Schweppes the Bear*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, =south=, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>- Ok.
sBend in the Old Forest Road
*Bregor the Beorning Man* is resting here (glowing).
Exits: =north=, =east=, west.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
For narrates 'that lamor dies=good'

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>n
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, =south=, west.
*Schweppes the Bear* has arrived from the west.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill *bear
*You cleave *Schweppes the Bear*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Schweppes the Bear*:Awful>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!
*Schweppes the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Schweppes the Bear* leaves south.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>skill *bear*
Bend in the Old Forest Road
*Bregor the Beorning Man* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: =north=, =east=, west.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>They aren't here.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
Old Forest Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
Old Forest Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
A Small Hill by the Bend
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
Wild Weeds
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
Wild Weeds
A soft-skinned female deer wanders peacefully among the grass.
A reddish fawn romps harmlessly among the tender grass shoots.
A reddish fawn romps harmlessly among the tender grass shoots.
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
Worn Earth
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
Bend in the Old Forest Road
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
Old Forest Road
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
At the Gates of Ingrove
Exits: north, [east], west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>close exit east
It's already closed!

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Malock leaves north riding a hungry warg.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Schweppes the Bear* has arrived from the north.
*Schweppes the Bear* bleeds from open wounds.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>nar in 
Ok.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill *bear
**Schweppes the Bear* swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave him.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Schweppes the Bear*:Awful>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Schweppes the Bear*:Awful>kill *bear*
You're already fighting!
*Schweppes the Bear* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Schweppes the Bear* leaves west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill *bear*
They aren't here.
Malock narrates 'guard'

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
Old Forest Road
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
At the Gates of Ingrove
Exits: north, [east], west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>kill *bear*
They aren't here.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>nar schwed tyed to gat ingove
Ok.
Malock has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Malock leaves west riding a hungry warg.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>anr still awful
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
Old Forest Road
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
A soft-skinned female deer wanders peacefully among the grass.
A reddish fawn romps harmlessly among the tender grass shoots.
A reddish fawn romps harmlessly among the tender grass shoots.
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
At the Gates of Ingrove
Exits: north, [east], west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Malock               - Bend in the Old Forest Road
Madonna              - At the Gates of Ingrove

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>nar charge tower
Ok.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Ferdy narrates 'out'

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Zevroth narrates 'b'

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>nar now ppl
Ok.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
For narrates 'brt'

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
Old Forest Road
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
A soft-skinned female deer wanders peacefully among the grass.
A reddish fawn romps harmlessly among the tender grass shoots.
A reddish fawn romps harmlessly among the tender grass shoots.
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
At the Gates of Ingrove
Exits: north, [east], west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Malock               - Edge of the Mud Plains
Madonna              - At the Gates of Ingrove

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>stat
OB: 122%, DB: 45%, PB: 43%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 747,064 xp, 2,185 tp. Gold: 141. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- Orkish draught

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>cha mood aggr
Ok.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>l
At the Gates of Ingrove

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>stat
OB: 122%, DB: 45%, PB: 43%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 747,064 xp, 2,185 tp. Gold: 141. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- Orkish draught

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Grauw narrates 'ford'

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Malock               - Grassy Plains
Madonna              - At the Gates of Ingrove

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Grauw narrates 'old ford'

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Old Forest Road
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
A soft-skinned female deer wanders peacefully among the grass.
A reddish fawn romps harmlessly among the tender grass shoots.
A reddish fawn romps harmlessly among the tender grass shoots.
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
At the Gates of Ingrove
Exits: north, [east], west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
For has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
For leaves west riding a hungry warg.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Old Forest Road
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Worn Earth
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Wild Weeds
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Wild Weeds
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
A Small Hill by the Bend
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Zevroth narrates 'my group ohurk'

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Southern Slope of a Ridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
A Ridge in the Fields
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

). CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>scout n
You quietly scout northwards...
Inside a Small Village
A village guard, a village guard, a village guard, a Beorning captain of the
guard, a Beorning woman, *a Bear*, a young boy, and a little girl are here.
You stop scouting.

). CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>lead
A hungry warg stops following you.
A hungry warg starts following you.

). CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>ride
A hungry warg stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Inside a Small Village
A circular stone well has been built here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A woman stands here carefully guarding her village.
A Beorning captain is here, keeping the watch.
*Newmie the Bear* (x) is standing here.
A young boy is here, bumping into things.
A little girl runs around underfoot.
Exits: north, (east), south, (west), (up).
kill *bear*A little girl yells '*an Orc* as here anside a Small Village!'
A young boy yells '*in Orc* as here anside a Small Vallage!'
A village guard yells '*an Orc* ys here ansade a Small Vallyge!'
A village guard yells '*an Orc* ys here insade a Small Vallage!'
A village guard yells '*an Urc* as here ansade a Small Vallage!'

!. CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You cleave *
Newmie the Bear* (x)'s right hindleg extremely hard.
A little girl leaves east.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Newmie the Bear* (x):Wounded>
A Beorning captain of the guard barely cleaves your body and tickles it.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Newmie the Bear* (x):Wounded>
A Beorning captain of the guard yells 'We're attacked! Prutect the vallage!'
*Newmie the Bear* (x) hits your body extremely hard.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Newmie the Bear* (x):Wounded>f
You feel bolder.
You flee head over heels.
A Ridge in the Fields
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>- Ok.
sA swallow panics, and attempts to flee.
A swallow leaves west.
Southern Slope of a Ridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Grauw narrates 'bregor around to sanced'

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
A village guard yells faintly from the north '*an Orc* is here insyde a Smill Village!'

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
A village guard yells faintly from the north '*an Urc* as here ynside a Small Villyge!'

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
A Beorning captain of the guard yells faintly from the north 'We're attacked! Prutect the village!'

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>nar newmie wounded
Ok.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Southern Slope of a Ridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
A young boy yells from the north '*an Orc* as here inside a Small Vyllage!'
A village guard yells from the north '*yn Urc* as here anside a Small Vyllyge!'
A village guard yells from the north '*an Orc* as here ynside a Small Vallyge!'
A village guard yells from the north '*an Urc* ys here anside a Small Vallage!'

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
A Ridge in the Fields
For is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Southern Slope of a Ridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>_sync- 
Ok.
nA Ridge in the Fields
For is here trying to concentrate, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Grauw narrates 'bregor healed him'

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>where
For's spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!
Players in your zone
--------------------
Malock               - West of the Old Ford
Grauw                - Old Ford
Madonna              - A Ridge in the Fields
Exorder              - Old Ford
Grimjaur             - Old Ford
For                  - A Ridge in the Fields

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
For starts following you.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
For raises his hand.
gr For

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>For is now a group member.
A hungry warg is now a group member.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Southern Slope of a Ridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
Old Forest Road
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, south, =west=.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves south.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
For says 'hit'

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Old Forest Road
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Wild Weeds
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
Wild Weeds
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
For says 'in'

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
Worn Earth
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
Bend in the Old Forest Road
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
A fat rabbit sits here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
Old Forest Road
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: north, east, west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
At the Gates of Ingrove
Exits: north, [east], west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
For says 'village...'

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Malock               - Wild Weeds
Madonna              - At the Gates of Ingrove
For                  - At the Gates of Ingrove

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Malock has arrived from the west.

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>stat
OB: 84%, DB: 45%, PB: 89%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 747,064 xp, 2,185 tp. Gold: 141. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- a light wound at the body (clean)

). CRW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>cha mood aggr
Ok.
Malock carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
Grimjaur narrates 'he bashes'

). CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>l
A Ridge in the Fields
For is here, riding a hungry warg.
Malock is standing here trying to concentrate.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Malock utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'

). CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
The huge, black bear has arrived from the east.

). CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
For screams 'lets hit nonetheless'

). CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Phobius narrates 'yes'

). CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>emote bitches 'gr'
Ok.

). CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>raise
Malock leaves south.
For leaves south riding a hungry warg.
You raise your hand.
The huge, black bear hits your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!

). CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired the huge, black bear:Healthy>
Ramangth narrates 'ok thanks'

). CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired the huge, black bear:Healthy>scout
No way! You are fighting for your life!

). CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired the huge, black bear:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
Inside a Small Village
A circular stone well has been built here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
A woman stands here carefully guarding her village.
A Beorning captain is here, keeping the watch.
A duck is here, quacking happily.
*Newmie the Bear* (x) is standing here.
*Jayha the Bear* is standing here.
sExits: north, (east), south, (west), (up).

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>- Ok.
*Jayha the Bear* leaves west.
A village guard yells '*an Orc* as here insade a Small Village!'
A village guard yells '*an Orc* is here anside a Smill Vallyge!'
A village guard yells '*an Orc* is here ansyde a Smyll Vallage!'
sA Ridge in the Fields
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A huge, black bear is here, proud heir to the great and ancient mountain bears
(glowing).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>The huge, black bear hits your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow the huge, black bear:Healthy>fs
*Newmie the Bear* (x) has arrived from the north.
Sweeping his right paw, the huge, black bear sends you sprawling.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You try to flee, but cannot!
*Newmie the Bear* (x) tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
sRamangth narrates 'that changes my plans then'
You try to flee, but cannot!
fPhobius narrates 'he a bash and shoot character'
You flee head over heels.
Southern Slope of a Ridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>*
Newmie the Bear* (x) has arrived from the north.
For narrates 'snore'
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

)+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s
*Newmie the Bear* (x) has arrived from the north.
*Newmie the Bear* (x) quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

)+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Newmie the Bear* (x):Wounded>w
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Newmie the Bear* (x):Wounded>f
*Newmie the Bear* (x) hits your right hand very hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

)+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Newmie the Bear* (x):Wounded>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Southern Slope of a Ridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>f
A Vale in the Fields
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
A small rabbit glares angrily at you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>ww
Fields by the Ruins
A detached white rose is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The huge, black bear has arrived from the north.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>You flee head over heels.
Fields by the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>- Lost! (room not found!)
wConspiracy narrates 'No no no! Not fauking vale again!'
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Grimjaur is standing here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, west.

)+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>n
Old Ford
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)% CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>)% CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>

w)% CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
You flee head over heels.
Ruins in the Anduin River
A salmon swims here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>w
*Newmie the Bear* (x) has arrived from the east.
You start moving towards the left bank...

)~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>w
You can't do that in the rushing water.

)~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>*
Newmie the Bear* (x) leaves south.
You are already moving towards the left bank.

)~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>n
You are already moving towards the left bank.
You swim and successfully stay on the water.

)~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>w
You are already moving towards the left bank.

)~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>f
You start struggling against the current...

)~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>You start moving towards the left bank...

)~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>You are already moving towards the left bank.

)~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>w
You are already moving towards the left bank.

)~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>You are already moving towards the left bank.

)~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>You start struggling against the current...

)~ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>You start moving towards the left bank...
You are swept away by the current.
Old Ford
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)% CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
You are too exhausted.
You are too exhausted.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

)% CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
- Lost! (cannot read roomname startcode..)
You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
You are too exhausted.
You are too exhausted.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

)% CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>- You are too exhausted.

)% CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
- Lost! (cannot read roomname startcode..)
You are too exhausted.

)% CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>ww- 
Ok.
You are too exhausted.

)% CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>You are too exhausted.

)% CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
Grimjaur has arrived from the east.

)% CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>w
You are too exhausted.
Grimjaur leaves west.

)% CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>w
You are too exhausted.
*Newmie the Bear* (x) has arrived from the west.

)% CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>s
You are too exhausted.
*Newmie the Bear* (x) leaves west.

)% CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>w
You are too exhausted.
Malock has arrived from the west.

)% CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>w
Malock leaves east.
West of the Old Ford
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
Styke is here, fighting *Newmie the Bear* (x).
For is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *Newmie the Bear* (x).
Grimjaur is here, fighting *Newmie the Bear* (x).
*Newmie the Bear* (x) is here, fighting Grimjaur.
Exits: north, east, south, =west=.
The ground is frozen solid.
*Newmie the Bear* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Newmie the Bear* (x) leaves west.

)+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>w
For leaves east riding a hungry warg.
You are too exhausted.

)+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>get draught allquaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a sable pouch.

)+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>fw
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o+ CW HP:Dying Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o+ CW HP:Dying Mana:Warm Move:Weak>w
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o+ CW HP:Dying Mana:Warm Move:Weak>o+ CW HP:Dying Mana:Warm Move:Weak>o+ CW HP:Dying Mana:Warm Move:Weak>re
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o+ CW HP:Dying Mana:Warm Move:Weak>o+ CW HP:Dying Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>o+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

)+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>w
Matum begins some strange incantations...
Old Forest Road
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

)+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>stw
You are already standing.
Malock has arrived from the north.
For has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

)+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>w
Dense Bushes
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Malock has arrived from the east.
For has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>n
Malock leaves east.
For leaves east riding a hungry warg.
Birchwood Border
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)f CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>w
Dense Bushes
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>ride
Ferdy narrates 'some s e priest'
Zevroth narrates 'where u?'
Scrubland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>What do you want to ride?
You bleed from open wounds.
You're stunned and will probably die soon if no-one helps you.

o. CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>sl
All you can do right now, is think about the stars!

o. CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>sl
All you can do right now, is think about the stars!

o. CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>stat
OB: 116%, DB: -63%, PB: 43%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 747,064 xp, 2,185 tp. Gold: 141. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a grievous wound at the left arm (clean)
- a critical wound at the right foot (clean)
- panic
- noquit
- Orkish draught

o. CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>sco
0/373 hits, 13/41 mana, and 1/143 moves.
43 moves.

o. CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
0/373 hits, 13/41 mana, and 1/143 moves.

o. CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>st
All you can do right now, is think about the stars!

o. CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>sco
0/373 hits, 13/41 mana, and 1/143 moves.

o. CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>st
You are already standing.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>l
Scrubland
For is here tending wounds, riding a hungry warg.
Exorder is here, riding a hungry warg.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
Exorder bleeds: no mana

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>emote bitches 'HUH'
Ok.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
Grauw has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
Grauw leaves east.
A hungry warg leaves east.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
Grauw has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
For successfully binds your wound.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
You feel bolder.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>emote bitches 'bandage'
Ok.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
For screams 'hi:)'

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>emote bitches 'bandage'
Ok.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Grauw begins some strange incantations...

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>emote bitches 'HUh'
Ok.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
You bleed from open wounds.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>st
Exorder starts tending your wounds.
You are already standing.
Grauw utters the words 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
For screams 'i did etc'

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>get azure allrecite azure
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

). CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>You start reciting an azure scroll.
Ferdy narrates '4k for mercanery! ;P'
For screams 'haha'
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
//Off i go i still cant belive i survived

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2005/01/02 21:42, Edvard: 
'you cannot do that in the rushing water' blablabla, then i died moveless :p

2005/01/02 22:16, Notch: 
With shining? Or.. huh?

2005/01/02 23:01, Razoor: 
Too bad you recited in the end, woulda been nicer otherwise!!

2005/01/02 23:03, Madonna: 
i didnt wanted to go incap 3 time

2005/01/03 00:30, For: 
He woulda lived even if he didn't recite imho
newmie died moveless before we went to cure band him

2005/01/03 18:54, Luffarn:   
). CRW HP:Hurt>seek rivendell
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!


haha :P,, nice to see orcs seek into rdell... even if they are vale:D


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back