Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Was just logging to see if Mollie was on :( (Zack)comments   back
(3142 hits. Posted 2005/02/13)
###  a pretty poor log, poor performance by me, but just a way to gamble it all i guess, and since we all know 
### wimping gets boring after a while :p

!.~ RW Mana:Warm>north
OB: 132%, DB: 50%, PB: 20%, Armour: 82%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,132,061 xp, 3,094 tp. Gold: 934. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- stored spell earthquake.
- stored spell earthquake.
- bless
- strength
- shield
- armour
- tiredness

!# W Mana:Cold>lipo
l i pouch
pouch (used) : 
an amethyst
an azure scroll
three black scrolls
a blue scroll
a clear ivory scroll
a copper ring
two deep ebony scrolls
two flasks of miruvor
a flask of orkish draught
a jewelled ring
two ruby rings
a ticket for a mountain mule
a twisted crown
a vellum scroll
a stone

!# W Mana:Cold>i
You are carrying:
a copper ring
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a reinforced oak staff
a water skin
You are using:
<wielded two-handed> a great warsword
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (neglected)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn on wrist>      a jade bracelet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (96%) *** 
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
### flashing this for all o y'all players who can't get girls to flash for ya..  :)
### so i was just logging to see what pukes were on, if i'd be able to log darkie or not :)
      Eolo calls me ohurk, saying luggs is low.

!.~ RW Mana:Hot>s
Sloping Plain
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

!. RW Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>s
Shortcut
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
Exits: (north), [south], down.

!= RW Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>
You feel your muscles regain some of their former energy.
You begin to feel hungry.

!= RW Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>n
You swiftly dodge a burly orc's attempt to stab you.

!= RW Mana:Hot Mount:Tired a burly orc:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A burly orc says 'G zill wang yeu uwtal you'le dait, Fack!'

!= RW Mana:Hot Mount:Tired a burly orc:Healthy>f
An Ohurk-uai soldier barely stabs your body and tickles it.

!= RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired a burly orc:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Sloping Plain
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!. RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!. RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>
*Luggs the Cave Troll* closes the rock.

!. RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>east
Plateau
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, west.

!. RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>west
Sloping Plain
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

!. RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>hit *troll*
They aren't here.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!. RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>
*Luggs the Cave Troll* opens the rock.
Brujo narrates 'brolg door?'
Eolo narrates '3 trolls'

!. RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>#   $target is now set to {*troll*} [local]
A burly orc ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!. RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>hit *troll*
bash *troll*
You smite *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

!. RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Wounded>A burly orc barely stabs your left foot and tickles it.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* hits your right arm extremely hard and tickles it.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Luggs the Cave Troll* LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

!. RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired a burly orc:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
Sloping Plain
Exits: east, south, west.

!. RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>east
Sloping Plain
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!. RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>south
Shortcut
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
Exits: (north), [south], down.
A burly orc ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!= RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>north
An Ohurk-uai soldier tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

!= RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired an Ohurk-uai soldier:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired an Ohurk-uai soldier:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired an Ohurk-uai soldier:Healthy>north
You swiftly dodge a burly orc's attempt to stab you.

!= RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired an Ohurk-uai soldier:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired an Ohurk-uai soldier:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired an Ohurk-uai soldier:Healthy>
An Ohurk-uai soldier barely stabs your head and tickles it.

!= RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired an Ohurk-uai soldier:Healthy>cs
close exit s
It's already closed!
A burly orc barely stabs your left foot and tickles it.
You smite an Ohurk-uai soldier's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!= RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired an Ohurk-uai soldier:Hurt>
A burly orc says 'I nill hunk you istil yoa're deag, Zuck!'
You flee head over heels.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
Sloping Plain
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!. RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>cs
A burly orc ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!. RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>close exit s
Ok.

!. RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>e
Plateau
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, west.

!. RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>trt
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
#   $actiontrack is now set to {n} [local]
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!. RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>north
Sheltered Lowlands
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You begin to see some clouds.
#   $actiontrack is now set to {e} [local]
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>north
A Small Clump of Pines in the Grasslands
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
east
You stop tracking your victim.
Poppa narrates 'no :p'

!.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>north
Green, Wooded Hillside
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>east
A Wind-beaten Hill
Exits: east, south, west.

!(~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>
Elevated Woodland
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A long-tailed bird watches you from the vegetation.
Exits: east, south, west.

!f~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>east
The wooded hillside gives way to a clear flatland.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: =north=, east, south, west.

!+~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>trt
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
#   $target is now set to {*troll*} [local]
You stop searching.

!+~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>tr luggs
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
w
You stop searching.

!+~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>s
As you ride uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.
Elevated Woodland
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: east, south, west.

!f~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Mount:Tired>tr luggs
An Evergreen Woodland
You don't see any luggs here.
Marak narrates 'who got OiE key ?'

!f~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>bash luggs
south
You don't see any luggs here.

!f~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>bash luggs
*Luggs the Cave Troll* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!f~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*
Luggs the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
Olek narrates 'on warg'
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Wounded>A burly orc ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* hits your body extremely hard.
You are hungry.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Luggs the Cave Troll* LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

!f~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A burly orc stabs your body and tickles it.

!f~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a burly orc:Healthy>
Van narrates '2 trolls come up abr'

!f~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a burly orc:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
Your mount refuses to follow your orders!
Great East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ye fight u puss
Ok.
A burly orc ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!+~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
321/382 hits, 34/108 mana, and 127/145 moves.

!+~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
A burly orc says 'YOU! Zack! You will dae bafare yaur doze.'
A burly orc stabs your body and tickles it.

!+~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a burly orc:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a burly orc:Hurt>
A burly orc ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!+~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a burly orc:Hurt>f

*Luggs the Cave Troll* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
You flee head over heels.
Meadow Dotted in Pine Trees
A magic mushroom lies here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a mole!

!.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south
Rolling Prairie
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south
On an Open Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>pbs
use pale
You attempt to use the power of a pale blue stone.
north
You feel a surge of healing power flow through you.

!.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Rolling Prairie
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A burly orc ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash luggs
north
You don't see any luggs here.
A burly orc barely stabs your right leg and tickles it.
You smite a burly orc's left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

!.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a burly orc:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a burly orc:Wounded>flee
A burly orc ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a burly orc:Wounded>north
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a burly orc:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a burly orc:Wounded>
Olek narrates 'all w'

!.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a burly orc:Wounded>north
You flee head over heels.
A Small Clump of Pines in the Grasslands
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Dispersed Pines along the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Great East Road
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash luggs
*Luggs the Cave Troll* yells 'im low'
*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

!+~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Mollie narrates '34 puke on, none will come do orcs in dt?'

!+~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash luggs
Lightly-wooded Roadside
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*
Luggs the Cave Troll* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Your victim has disappeared!

!.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

!.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Outskirts of the Trollshaws
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
Great East Road
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
A burly orc ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!+~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
bash luggs
Great East Road
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*
Luggs the Cave Troll* hits your head extremely hard.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

!+~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A burly orc ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!+~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
bash luggs
Lightly-wooded Roadside
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*
Luggs the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* hits your right leg very hard and tickles it.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Your victim has disappeared!

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
bash luggs
Outskirts of the Trollshaws
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*
Luggs the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* hits your left leg extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
Trollshaws
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Exits: north, east, south.

!f~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A brutish forest troll fails to hit you.

!f~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a brutish forest troll:Healthy>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!f~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a brutish forest troll:Healthy>
*Luggs the Cave Troll* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!f~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a brutish forest troll:Healthy>100
*Luggs the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!f~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a brutish forest troll:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Trollshaws
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Exits: north, east, south.

!f~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>bash luggs
cha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100

!f~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You don't see any luggs here.
A brutish forest troll hits your head and tickles it.

!f~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a brutish forest troll:Healthy>south
bash luggs
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You smite a brutish forest troll's left leg extremely hard.

!f~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a brutish forest troll:Fine>flee
bash luggs
Bash whom or what?

!f~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a brutish forest troll:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!f~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a brutish forest troll:Fine>
*Luggs the Cave Troll* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!f~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a brutish forest troll:Fine>bash luggs
*Luggs the Cave Troll* hits your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Your victim has disappeared!

!f~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a brutish forest troll:Fine>Bash whom or what?
A brutish forest troll barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

!f~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a brutish forest troll:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!f~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a brutish forest troll:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Towering Pines
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
You flee head over heels.
Trollshaws
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

!f~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
Trollshaws
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: north, east, south.

!f~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Outskirts of the Trollshaws
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
Great East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>yem puss
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!+~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Luggs the Cave Troll* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!+~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ye pussy
bash luggs
Ok.
###  All of this me yelling pussy is really not cus I think he's a puss, 
       but i need to make him feel bad - eat bash, and die.

!+~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*
Luggs the Cave Troll* hits your head extremely hard.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Your victim has disappeared!

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>south
Meadow Dotted in Pine Trees
A magic mushroom lies here.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>50
*Luggs the Cave Troll* approaches Someone, trying to hit him.
Eolo leaves his hiding place.
Eolo pierces *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s right foot and tickles it.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cha wim 50
Wimpy set to: 50

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
Rolling Prairie
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>north
Meadow Dotted in Pine Trees
A magic mushroom lies here.
Eolo the Elf is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>bash luggs
You don't see any luggs here.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>bash luggs
Eolo LEAVES >>EAST>>.
You don't see any luggs here.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>t eolo FUCk
e
Ok.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Dispersed Pines along the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>t eolo klet me SIGUHJ          ### t eolo Let me!, *sigh*
w
s
### when i get frustrated, i type fairly poor :p
A burly orc ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Ok.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>t eolo i had him
Meadow Dotted in Pine Trees
A magic mushroom lies here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
Rolling Prairie
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
Eolo the Elf is here, fighting *Luggs the Cave Troll*.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is here, fighting Eolo.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Ok.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A Wide Clearing
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

!. RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>hit luggs
bash luggs
They aren't here.

!. RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>east
hit luggs
You don't see any luggs here.

!. RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!. RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Rolling Prairie
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
Eolo the Elf is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a mole!
Large clouds assemble in the sky above, covering the flat terrain with odd
shadows.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>bash luggs
They aren't here.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You don't see any luggs here.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>west
A Wide Clearing
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

!. RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>bash luggs

*Luggs the Cave Troll* LEAVES >>EAST>>.
You don't see any luggs here.

!. RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>east
Rolling Prairie
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
A mole is looking out of a mole-hill here (hidden).
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Large clouds assemble in the sky above, covering the flat terrain with odd
shadows.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>bash luggs
*Luggs the Cave Troll* hits your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
Eolo leaves his hiding place.
A burly orc ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Your victim has disappeared!
### snip i track him some..
south
south
Hmm... you have lost the track.

*(~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*(~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Trollshaws
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south.

!f~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>trt
An ugly forest troll LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Trollshaws
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!f~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
#   $actiontrack is now set to {w} [local]
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!f~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>west
Trollshaws
Exits: east, south, west.
#   $actiontrack is now set to {w} [local]
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!f~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>west
The light of Aman fades away from you.

!f~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sc
Trollshaws
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is resting here.
Exits: east.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!f~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sc
107/382 hits, 60/108 mana, and 115/145 moves.

!f~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>107/382 hits, 60/108 mana, and 116/145 moves.

!f~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>hit luggs
bash luggs
You smite *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!f~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad>east
hit luggs
bash luggs
*Luggs the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Luggs the Cave Troll* LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Your victim has disappeared!
### you see here i press, east + hit+bash, in my bashdelay, should make me go e insta after he flees
      guess why not? laaaaag

!f~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!f~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Luggs the Cave Troll* hits your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

!f~ RW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f~ RW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

!f~ RW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad>flee
eqq

!f~ RW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Trollshaws
Exits: east, south, west.

!f~ RW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>|cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
A burly orc ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
The day has begun.
f
*Luggs the Cave Troll* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You stop riding a mountain mule.
A burly orc is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A mountain mule lightly hits your body and tickles it.

!f~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Trollshaws
Exits: east.
### that quake was pure luck, didn't know what i was doing in that lag..

!f~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!f~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>east
Trollshaws
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A burly orc is lying here, incapacitated.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!f~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
south
*Luggs the Cave Troll* LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Trollshaws
Exits: north, east.

!f~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!f~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>east
Trollshaws
Exits: east, west.

!f~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!f~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>stat
east
OB: 124%, DB: 50%, PB: 20%, Armour: 70%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,130,626 xp, 3,094 tp. Gold: 934. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- breath of briskness
- panic
- stored spell earthquake.
- strength
- shield

!f~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
Intersection in the Trollshaws
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Trollshaws
Exits: north, east, west.

!f~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!f~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>east
south
Trollshaws
Exits: north, south, west.

!f~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
Edge of the Trollshaws
Exits: north, south, west.

!f~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cha mood wimpy
draw staff
Stony Meadow
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

*.~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>Ok.

*.~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
You remove a great warsword.
You skillfully wield a reinforced oak staff, ready to strike your foes.

*.~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>A swift wind blows through the meadow out of the north.
Boundless Meadow
The wild ox seems ready to charge you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
A Wide Clearing
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>t eolo it bad
s
Ok.

*.~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
A Deep Depression
Exits: north, east, (west).

*.~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
On an Open Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

*.~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
79/382 hits, 47/108 mana, and 97/145 moves.

*.~ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cure
cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...
cure
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*.~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>|cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...
cure
east
north
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*.~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>-cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...
cha mood wimpy
draw warsword
#   $target is now set to {luggs} [local]
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*.~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Sheltered Lowlands
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

*.~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A Small Clump of Pines in the Grasslands
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Ok.

*.~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
You remove a reinforced oak staff.
You skillfully wield a great warsword, ready to fight evil.

*.~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Dispersed Pines along the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
Lowyn narrates 'mark?'

*.~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Meadow Dotted in Pine Trees
A magic mushroom lies here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Great East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
157/382 hits, 3/108 mana, and 100/145 moves.

*+~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Outskirts of the Trollshaws
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
Trollshaws
The corpse of a brutish forest troll is lying here.
Exits: east.

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ofo
n
n
ope forestwall
Ok.

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>trt
Trollshaws
Exits: north, (south).

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Trollshaws
Exits: north, south, west.

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
#   $actiontrack is now set to {n} [local]
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north
 (done less than 3 hours ago).

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Mollie narrates 'patt awful in dt'

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Trollshaws
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
west
#   $actiontrack is now set to {n} [local]
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north
 (done less than 3 hours ago).

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Trollshaws
Exits: east, west.
You feel a hidden presence.
Mollie narrates 'come here like 5'
Hmm... you have lost the track.

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
east

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Trollshaws
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>trt
Trollshaws
Exits: east, south, west.

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
#   $actiontrack is now set to {e} [local]
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Mollie narrates 'come fuck dt'

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
Outskirts of the Trollshaws
Exits: north, east, west.
You stop tracking your victim.

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>east
Trollshaws
Exits: east, south, west.

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>east
Trollshaws
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
An ugly forest troll LEAVES //SOUTH//.

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>trt
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
#   $actiontrack is now set to {n} [local]
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Your legs feel heavier.

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Trollshaws
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, south.
east
#   $actiontrack is now set to {e} [local]
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
A Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
north
#   $actiontrack is now set to {n} [local]
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!f~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The Dark Forest
Exits: east, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.
north
#   $actiontrack is now set to {e} [local]
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!f W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!f W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>east
The Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
north
Brujo narrates 'hehe'
#   $actiontrack is now set to {n} [local]
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!f W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south.
north
#   $actiontrack is now set to {n} [local]
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!f W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Midnight Forest
Some pine nuts lie scattered upon the ground.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is resting here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!( W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>hit luggs
hit luggs
You smite *Luggs the Cave Troll*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

!( W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

!( W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad>hit luggs
*Luggs the Cave Troll* hits your right foot extremely hard.

!( W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

!( W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad>100
l
cha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100

!( W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad>
Midnight Forest
Some pine nuts lie scattered upon the ground.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* is here, fighting YOU.

!( W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Luggs the Cave Troll*:Bad>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
f
Ok.										## If you see all this space between whats happening
										    Dont worry, it's just me lagging like crazy, and spamming enter	

!( W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Bad>			    , to get my link somehwat back.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) BASHES YOU!!!.

!( W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Bad>
Eolo leaves his hiding place.
Eolo pierces *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x)'s left foot very hard.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) hits your body extremely hard and shatters it.

!( W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Bad>
Eorir narrates 'that'd take an awfully big hole...'

!( W HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Bad>t eolo do
l
									### again :)
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) hits your body extremely hard and shatters it.

!( W HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Bad>
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) avoids being bashed by Eolo who loses his balance.
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
The Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You flee head over heels.
Midnight Forest
Some pine nuts lie scattered upon the ground.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) is here, fighting Eolo.
Eolo the Elf is here, fighting *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!( W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
!( W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Eolo removes a black runed dagger.
Eolo masterfully draws a black horn shortbow.
Eorir narrates 'you up for it mollie?'
Aryiel narrates 'i have mail! *cackle*'

!( W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Eolo nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!( W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
!( W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

!( W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Eolo shoots *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x)'s left foot very hard and shatters it.

!( W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Eolo nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!( W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Ok.
Mollie narrates 'its snook turk vridush patt'
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) hits Eolo's body extremely hard and shatters it.

!( W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>hit x
Midnight Forest
Some pine nuts lie scattered upon the ground.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) is here, fighting Eolo.
Eolo the Elf is here, fighting *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x).
Eolo nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
Eolo panics, and attempts to flee.
Eolo LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!( W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
!( W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>!( W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>!( W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>!( W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>*
Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) quickly a
pproaches, trying to hit you.

!( W HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Awful>
!( W HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
Midnight Forest
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>A stone troll yells '*
Zack tte Dxart* is tere in tve Midnithx Joresf!'

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>00
w
They aren't here.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You swiftly dodge a stone troll's attempt to hit you.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy a stone troll:Healthy>west
flee
west
west								### not too bad :p
west
west
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
You flee head over heels.
Deep in a Large Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Deep in a Large Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Alirn narrates 'targ patt'

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You flee head over heels.
Deep in a Large Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
In a Dense Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Exits: north, south, west.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>ye lag
w
Ok.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
In a Dense Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>west
In a Dense Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
80/382 hits, 9/108 mana, and 49/145 moves.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>l
In a Dense Forest

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zack                 - In a Dense Forest

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>#   $target is now set to {luggs} [local]
l
In a Dense Forest

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
In a Dense Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>west
hit luggs
In a Dense Forest
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit luggs
You are too afraid.

*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>east
hit luggs
In a Dense Forest
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>0-
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>0
hit luggs
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>west
They aren't here.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit luggs
In a Dense Forest
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit luggs
You smite *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter
it.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Awful>
You're already fighting!

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Awful>flee
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) hits your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Awful>Tea narrates 'offers on iron ring?'
You flee head over heels.
In a Dense Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>east
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Awful>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Awful>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Awful>hit luggs
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>south
hit luggs
In a Dense Forest
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You approach *
Luggs the Cave Troll* (x), trying to smite him.

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Awful>hit luggs
You're already fighting!

!f W HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Awful>
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) hits your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You smite *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x)'s right hand extremely hard and shatter
it.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!f W HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Dying>hit luggs
You're already fighting!

!f W HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Dying>l
In a Dense Forest
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) is lying here, mortally wounded.

!f W HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Dying>na dies
Pik narrates 'one million dollars!'

!f W HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Dying>Ok.

!f W HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Dying>ec
exa corpse
You don't see a corpse.

!f W HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x):Dying>ec
exa corpse
You don't see a corpse.
You smite *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Luggs the Cave Troll* (x)'s death cry.
*Luggs the Cave Troll* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!f W HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a sable pouch
a butcher knife (flawless)
a water skin
a gleaming belt
a dented pail
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (well-maintained)
a die
a pair of rigid leather sleeves (deteriorating)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of soft leather trousers (worn out)
a soft leather cap (worn out)
a thin, soft leather jerkin (deteriorating)
a grotesque necklace
a small tin ring
a ring
a small metal flask
an ash arrow
an ash arrow

!f W HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
19/382 hits, 10/108 mana, and 32/145 moves.

!f W HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>q
rev q
You begin to search...
Eolo narrates 'WTF'
You didn't find anyone.

!f W HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>na 20hps

!f W HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>g gleaming corpse
You get a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Troll*.            ### sorry i looted this, didn't even need it, wish i didn't loot it now.. ohwell

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 

<<   <   01  02  

2005/02/15 14:57, Marillion: 
But Solymir isn't 100% right, you see Luggs is just lucky in this log, he's a total 100% shit troll, useless player etc. American I bet! was just bad luck that zack didn't beat him healthy/incap! *nod self*

2005/05/02 20:04, Tyro: 
Marillion:

But Solymir isn't 100% right, you see Luggs is just lucky in this log, he's a total 100% shit troll, useless player etc. American I bet!

Fuck you. You're 100% moron.

Zack: # $actiontrack is now set to {n} [local]

anyone dumb enough to ACTUALLY name your tracking action actiontrack, AND not edit it in a log they post is retarded beyond imagination, regardless of your use of that action or not. You deserve every level lost just for sheer stupidity. Try to play ignorance etc. but you had it coming to you imo

' and for y'all demote-horny people - sorry, a demote is not upcoming, sorry to disappoint y'all. '

Time to update the famous last words section of your profile Zack?

<<   <   01  02  

top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back