Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
How to lose nice equipment (Osilin)comments   back
   (8 ratings and 5034 hits. Posted 2005/02/18)
I was on my way to FOY and made a stop at Brolg's tower.
A Hidden Trail
The corpse of an orc sentry is lying here.
The corpse of an orc sentry is lying here.
Exits: (east), (west).

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>call
The towerdoor closes quietly.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You call for the towerdoor to be opened.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
#   $uks is now set to {towerdoor} [local]
The towerdoor seems to be closed.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You have the uneasy impression that a pair of unseen eyes are scrutinising you
from the closed towerdoor.
You hear a *click* in a lock.
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>call
You call for the towerdoor to be opened.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
The Ruined TowerA large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A strong, tall orc-guard is looking for enemies here.
A strong, tall orc-guard is looking for enemies here.
Lanos is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], (west), up, down.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
An orc-guard closes the towerdoor.
An orc-guard locks the towerdoor.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* C HP:Fine>
Lanos smiles viciously.

* C HP:Fine>whois lanos
Lanos is a level eight Black Numenorean Mercenary.
Is playing from *.au.
Lanos Lanos once white warrior hero of the west
Turned to the dark side !!!

* C HP:Fine>exa lanos
You see nothing special about her.
Lanos is a young female Black Numenorean.
Lanos the Black Numenorean Mercenary has a few scratches.
Lanos the Black Numenorean Mercenary seems to have:
       A bound up light wound at the left leg.
Lanos the Black Numenorean Mercenary is using: 
<wielded>            a scimitar (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a metal wall shield (satisfactory)
<worn on head>       a full metal helmet (well-maintained)
<worn on body>       a grey shirt (worn)
<worn about body>    a grey cloak (well-maintained)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a thin pair of greaves (well-maintained)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   an orkish shortbow
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (flawless)

* C HP:Fine>
Lanos says 'see pukes'

* C HP:Fine>
You hear a call from the other side of the towerdoor.

* C HP:Fine>'didn't see
Ok.

* C HP:Fine>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Lanos                - The Ruined Tower
Osilin               - The Ruined Tower

* C HP:Fine>
You hear a knock on the other side of the towerdoor.

* C HP:Fine>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

* C HP:Fine>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Lanos                - The Ruined Tower
Osilin               - The Ruined Tower

* C HP:Fine>say open
Ok.

* C HP:Fine>
An orc-guard looks you over.
An orc-guard unlocks the towerdoor.
An orc-guard opens the towerdoor.

* C HP:Fine>scou w
You quietly scout westwards...
A Hidden Trail
*a Dwarf*, a mountain mule, a citizen mercenary, and a pack horse are here.
You stop scouting.

* C HP:Fine>'dwarf
Ok.

* C HP:Fine>
An orc-guard closes the towerdoor.
An orc-guard locks the towerdoor.

* C HP:Fine>sc
120/134 hits, 148/148 mana, and 67/87 moves.

* C HP:Fine>
Lanos nods solemnly.

* C HP:Fine>
Your legs feel heavier.

* C HP:Fine>giv ruby lanos                          <---I can't take it to Island anyway...
Ok.

* C HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
Lanos wears a red ruby around her neck.

* C HP:Fine>#   $hit is now set to {lb} [local]
info Mul on %x expi (%X levelini), %t tpd (%T levelini).
Mul on 7984346 expi (665654 levelini), 84259 tpd (0 levelini).

* C HP:Fine>cha mood wim
Ok.

* C HP:Fine>c norm 'armour'
You start to concentrate...
Lanos says 'niiice'
Your magic armour is revitalized.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
120/134 hits, 118/148 mana, and 72/87 moves.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha mood wim
Ok.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha mood wim
Ok.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>{hit}={lb}
#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
say open
Ok.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
An orc-guard looks you over.
An orc-guard unlocks the towerdoor.
An orc-guard opens the towerdoor.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
A Hidden Trail
The corpse of an orc sentry is lying here.
The corpse of an orc sentry is lying here.
Exits: (east), (west).

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
Nobody here by that name.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The towerdoor closes quietly.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

* C HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ride obe
A mountain mule (obe) stops following you.
You pick up a mountain mule (obe)'s reins, and start riding him.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
A Path through the Bushes
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here trying to concentrate, riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, (east), south.
*a sturdy Dwarf* utters the word 'fido'

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning>c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
You feel yourself exposed.
*a sturdy Dwarf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
You feel bolder.
c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a sturdy Dwarf* with full impact.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* lightly pierces your right leg and tickles it.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* snickers softly.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* opens the thorns.
*a sturdy Dwarf* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
Your head stops stinging.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
c 'lightning b' *dwarf*Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a sturdy Dwarf* with full impact.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* pierces your head.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* lightly pierces your right foot and tickles it.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
Lanos has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
c 'lightning b' *dwarf*

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
Lanos leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* hisses: megadamage!

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
*a sturdy Dwarf* lightly pierces your right arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
An Obscured Trail
Exits: north, (west).

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
A Path through the Bushes
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
A citizen mercenary is here, riding a pack horse.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, (east), south, (west).
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary leaves south riding a pack horse.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
Nobody here by that name.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a sturdy Dwarf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Path in the Bushes
Exits: north, south, west.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
*a sturdy Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
Ok.The lightning bolt hits *a sturdy Dwarf* with full impact.

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
f

* CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* hisses: i do no damage :(

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* lightly pierces your right leg and tickles it.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
A Path through the Bushes
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south, (west).

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
Path in the Bushes
Exits: north, south, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
*a sturdy Dwarf* lightly pierces your right arm and tickles it.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...
f
*a sturdy Dwarf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
An Old Stone Bridge
Exits: north, south.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.An Old Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
An Old Stone Bridge
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, south.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
Your victim has disappeared!
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary leaves north riding a pack horse.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
Path in the Bushes
Exits: north, south, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
An Old Stone Bridge
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, south.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a sturdy Dwarf* with full impact.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
An Old Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
An Old Stone Bridge
Exits: north, south.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
An Old Trail
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.A citizen mercenary leaves south riding a pack horse.
Nobody here by that name.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
An Old Stone Bridge
Exits: north, south.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
An Old Trail
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary leaves south riding a pack horse.
Nobody here by that name.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
Ok.The lightning bolt hits *a sturdy Dwarf* with full impact.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You will attempt to flee!
>YOU FEEL LESS PROTECTED!<-
*a sturdy Dwarf* pierces your right foot.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Overlooking a River
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: north, east, west, down.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A swallow panics, and attempts to flee.
A swallow leaves east.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Bush Covered Plain
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Bush Covered Plain
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>c norm 'armour'
You start to concentrate...
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Bush Covered Plain
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
69/134 hits, 37/148 mana, and 59/87 moves.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cha sp
   _    Default spellcasting mode:
  | |   thoroughly
  | |   carefully
  |~|<- normally
  | |   fast  | |   quickly
  / \ 
  \_/

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
Overlooking a River
Exits: north, east, west, down.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Bush Covered Plain
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
Clifftop
Exits: north, east, down.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
Bush Covered Plain
A large beautiful rose bush is blooming here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
Ancient RoadA restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: =north=, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
An Old Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Ancient Road
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: =north=, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Bend in the Ancient Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
Ancient Road
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: =north=, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
An Old Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
An Old Stone Bridge
Exits: north, south.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
Path in the Bushes
Exits: north, south, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
A Path through the Bushes
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south, (west).

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
A Hidden Trail
The corpse of an orc sentry is lying here.
The corpse of an orc sentry is lying here.
Exits: [east], (west).

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
A Path through the Bushes
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south, (west).

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Path in the Bushes
Exits: north, south, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
A Path through the Bushes
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south, (west).

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Path in the Bushes
Exits: north, south, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
Nobody here by that name.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
A Path through the Bushes
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south, (west).

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.
You start to concentrate...
*a sturdy Dwarf* pierces your left foot.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
An Obscured Trail
Exits: north, (west).

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
A Path through the Bushes
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south, (west).

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.
Path in the Bushes
Exits: north, south, west.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*a sturdy Dwarf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a sturdy Dwarf* with full impact.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a sturdy Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!
#   $hit is now set to {fb} [local]

* CR HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a sturdy Dwarf* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a sturdy Dwarf* lightly pierces your body.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!
#   $hit is now set to {lb} [local]

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.
Your head stops stinging.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
An Old Stone Bridge
Exits: north, south.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Path in the Bushes
A citizen mercenary is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, south, west.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
A Path through the Bushes
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, (east), south, (west).

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
Your victim has disappeared!
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
Path in the Bushes
Exits: north, south, west.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
c 'lightning b' *dwarf*
A Path through the Bushes
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
A citizen mercenary is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, (east), south, (west).

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...
#   $korv is now set to {Turei} [local]
Turei tells you 'sry venom incapped me'
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a sturdy Dwarf* with full impact.
You barely pierce *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a sturdy Dwarf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.Path in the Bushes
Exits: north, south, west.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
An Old Stone Bridge
Exits: north, south.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>#   $hit is now set to {fb} [local]
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Path in the Bushes
Exits: north, south, west.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
An Old Stone Bridge
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, south.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>c 'fireball' *dwarf*
You quickly recall your stored spell...
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a sturdy Dwarf* in flames.
*a sturdy Dwarf* dismounts from a mountain mule, and stops riding him.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.You pierce *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tussu the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Tussu the Dwarf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Tussu the Dwarf*.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a stone
a bolt-case
a water skin
a sable pouch
a sable pouch
a plain leather belt
a black runed dagger (flawless)
a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a pair of vambraces (flawless)
a pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a pair of iron-shod boots (flawless)
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
a ringa ruby ring
a pair of snowshoes (neglected)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a man-like root
a crossbow

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>reveal q
#   $korv is now set to {Turei} [local]
Turei tells you 'was 4 pukes, i guess they gone now, killed darkened'

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>#   $target is now set to {shadow} [local]
#   $hit is now set to {fb} [local]
sc
53/134 hits, 15/148 mana, and 42/87 moves.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>l
An Old Stone Bridge
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>info Mul on %x expi (%X levelini), %t tpd (%T levelini).
Mul on 8084346 expi (565654 levelini), 84259 tpd (0 levelini).

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
54/134 hits, 18/148 mana, and 44/87 moves.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>c 'fireball' shadow
You quickly recall your stored spell...
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops a shadow in flames.
A shadow says 'It was your last mistake Black Numenorean! I will remember
you!' in Westron.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired a shadow:Fine>f
You will attempt to flee!

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired a shadow:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
An Old Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
An Old Stone Bridge
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, south.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
Path in the Bushes
A citizen mercenary is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, south, west.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
54/134 hits, 6/148 mana, and 41/87 moves.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>stat
OB: 41%, DB: -1%, PB: 54%, Armour: 69%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 565,106 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 140. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- panic
- shield

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
54/134 hits, 9/148 mana, and 43/87 moves.
*****Regenning*****

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
56/134 hits, 18/148 mana, and 47/87 moves.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
c 'fireball' shadow
An Old Stone Bridge
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, south.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...
A shadow says 'YOU! Black Numenorean! You will die before your time.' in
Westron.
A shadow barely hits your left arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired a shadow:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.Path in the Bushes
A citizen mercenary is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, south, west.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
c 'fireball' shadow
An Old Stone Bridge
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, south.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops a shadow in flames.
A shadow says 'Prepare to die, Black Numenorean!' in Westron.
A shadow barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired a shadow:Hurt>f
You will attempt to flee!

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired a shadow:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired a shadow:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Path in the Bushes
A citizen mercenary is here, riding a pack horse.Exits: north, south, west.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
53/134 hits, 6/148 mana, and 42/87 moves.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Osilin               - Path in the Bushes

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>stat
OB: 41%, DB: -1%, PB: 54%, Armour: 69%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 564,210 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 140. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- panic
- shield

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
A citizen mercenary leaves west riding a pack horse. <---He's on his own now, but we all know what would have happened to him eventually, so I basically saved h
im!

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
54/134 hits, 11/148 mana, and 44/87 moves.
*****Regenning*****

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
55/134 hits, 18/148 mana, and 48/87 moves.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
c 'fireball' shadow
An Old Stone Bridge
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, south.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops a shadow in flames.
A shadow says 'Prepare to die, Black Numenorean!' in Westron.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired a shadow:Wounded>f
You will attempt to flee!

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired a shadow:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired a shadow:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Path in the Bushes
Exits: north, south, west.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
An Old Stone Bridge
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, south.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
Path in the Bushes
Exits: north, south, west.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
55/134 hits, 6/148 mana, and 45/87 moves.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>stat
OB: 41%, DB: -1%, PB: 54%, Armour: 69%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 563,497 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 140. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- panic
- shield

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>info %K
involved

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
56/134 hits, 8/148 mana, and 46/87 moves.
*****More regenning...*****

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
57/134 hits, 16/148 mana, and 50/87 moves.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
An Old Stone Bridge
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, south.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>c 'fireball' shadow
Nobody here by that name.

* CR HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.
********************************************************************************************
If I didn't rearmour, the shadow would have died and all the goodies had fallen into my hands...
And as I learned later that last fireball intercepted dwarf's bash and lethal loaded bolt from crossbow.
After that I did FOY just to die to zorc a bit afer that...



2005/02/18 09:15, Grulk:Rated: Good 
Guessed immediately it was tussu and wondered if he was really out of bolts, or if he was teasing you and waiting for his moment...

Why not run brolg and sleep mana? Much faster regen than resting, you might get enough in time...

2005/02/18 09:38, Tussu: 
I was waiting for my moment. When he came at wounded to land that fireball i started with bash. Too bad that one fball took me from wounded to incap. If i would have survived that ball he would have died in that bash to crossbow :D

2005/02/18 09:42, Horus: 
lol what kinda dwarf dies in 1 fireball from wounded !

2005/02/18 09:46, Tussu: 
Low level non-pure warrior?

2005/02/18 11:59, Shalani: 
nod horus, especially using brd+beje ! these dont happen to me, more like bad/awful balls... *sob*

2005/02/18 14:13, Rik: 
You didn't loose any eq, you never had it.

2005/02/18 15:07, Conspiracy:  Rated: Good 
Every true bn should know that eq is just for the theater. Lantern and belt is the real deal.

2005/02/18 17:27, Breaux: 
sick fireball there

2005/02/18 18:05, Íseler: 
I did have a staff, that might have helped a bit with fireball...

2005/02/18 21:59, Sogard: 
Piercing dwarves? What's next, sneaking trolls? :P

2005/02/19 09:22, Hector: 
that would be going back not forth sogard.

2005/02/21 08:24, Trample: 
Sogard: We had sneaking trolls once. = too powerful...oh well.

2005/02/21 11:50, Faine: 
a ringa ruby ring .)

and still i think u name is f***ing funny Tussu :D


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb  
 Good Conspiracy, Grulk, Que 
 Average Amras 
 Poor Fieldy, Marillion 
 Awful Erebos, Porien 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back