Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Great Coward Marillion (Valus)comments   back
(4740 hits. Posted 2005/05/02)

o[ CW Mana:Hot>scout n
You quietly scout northwards...
*Aryon the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the north.
*Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Abandoned Foreman's Office
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
You stop scouting.

![ CW Mana:Hot>close exit north
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
*Aryon the Dúnadan Man* leaves south.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves south.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>w
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>
Dûrbrash narrates 'boredom hillmen :)'
*Aryon the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the east.
*Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
*Kazan the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW Mana:Hot *Kazan the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Aryon the Dúnadan Man* leaves east.

![ CW Mana:Hot *Kazan the Dwarf*:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Kazan the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and tickle it.

![ CW Mana:Hot *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>snoref
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Fzoul tells you 'yeah sorry'

![ CW Mana:Hot *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*
Aryon the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
Drafty Tunnel
Exits: east, up.

o[ CW Mana:Hot>- Ok.
eOre Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aryon the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Kazan the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW Mana:Hot *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>s
*Aryon the Dúnadan Man* pounds your right leg extremely hard.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Drafty Tunnel
Exits: east, up.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>- Ok.
s- ...... no exit ......
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s- .....
. no exit ......
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>es
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>d
Narrow Opening
Exits: north, down.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Hall of Murals
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
Exits: [south], up.
Boink narrates 'draz wounded'

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sco
400/429 hits, 19/37 mana, and 144/155 moves.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
Fzoul narrates 'where?'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Boink narrates 'moors'

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The loud booming of drums echoes through the tunnels.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You see *Aryon the Dúnadan Man* scouting from above!

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>scout u
You quietly scout upwards...
Narrow Opening
You stop scouting.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Grönis               - Guard Cave
Valus                - Hall of Murals

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Fzoul narrates 'it in'

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Fzoul narrates 'i think...'

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yell i can
Ok.
Kelly narrates 'smth still hillmen?'

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from above.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yell 1v
1 while
Fzoul narrates 'maybe not'

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yell u kazan
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Dûrbrash narrates 'went DT-ish'

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yell and pwn
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>yell u
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ CW Mana:Warm>sco
429/429 hits, 15/37 mana, and 155/155 moves.

o[ CW Mana:Warm>
Fzoul narrates 'it not in'

o[ CW Mana:Warm>stat
OB: 90%, DB: -18%, PB: 89%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 841,704 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 10. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit

o[ CW Mana:Warm>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Grönis               - Guard Cave
Valus                - Hall of Murals

o[ CW Mana:Warm>
*Kazan the Dwarf* yells from above '"sure"'

o[ CW Mana:Warm>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o[ CW Mana:Warm>u
Narrow Opening
Exits: north, down.

o[ CW Mana:Warm>n
Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW Mana:Warm>
*Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW Mana:Warm>w
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves south.
With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW Mana:Warm>s- .....
. no exit ......
kill *dwarf*Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW Mana:Warm>w- .....
. no exit ......
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW Mana:Warm>e
Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW Mana:Warm>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW Mana:Warm>w
With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW Mana:Warm>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW Mana:Warm>nkill *dwarf*
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

![ CW Mana:Warm>Boink narrates 'draz still not in'
*Kazan the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm extremely hard and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>- Ok.
nUnderground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *dwarf
*You approach *Kazan the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>
Kelly narrates 'draz rip'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Kazan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Kazan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ekill *dwarf*
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>wkill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
*Kazan the Dwarf* pounds your left leg extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
You pound *Kazan the Dwarf*'s body very hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Kazan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The loud booming of drums echoes through the tunnels.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ekill *dwarf*
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>wkill *dwarf*
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Mellis narrates 'nice :D'
*Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>skill *dwarf*
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nkill *dwarf*
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
*Kazan the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Kazan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ekill *dwarf*
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*
Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
You pound *Kazan the Dwarf*'s right leg hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>wkill *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>- Ok.
*Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>skill *dwarf*
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>wkill *dwarf*- .....
. no exit ......
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Kazan the Dwarf* pounds your right hand extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Kazan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves north.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cha mood aggr
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Kazan the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
Boink narrates 'any crusher on it ? :)'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Kazan the Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *Kazan the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Kazan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w- .....
. no exit ......
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
*Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *dwarf
*You approach *Kazan the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Kazan the Dwarf* pounds your body very hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Kazan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You feel bolder.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>skill *dwarf*
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nkill *dwarf
**Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ekill *dwarf*
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>wkill *dwarf*
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>skill *dwarf*
Quarry Overlook
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves north.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nkill *dwarf*
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*
Kazan the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *Kazan the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>- Ok.
ekill *dwarf*Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>wkill *dwarf*
With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nkill *dwarf*
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*
Kazan the Dwarf* leaves south.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>skill *dwarf
**Kazan the Dwarf* pounds your left leg very hard and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Kazan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>skill *dwarf*
Quarry Overlook
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*
Kazan the Dwarf* leaves north.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nkill *dwarf*
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ekill *dwarf*
Sharp Bend
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*
Kazan the Dwarf* leaves west.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nkill *dwarf
**Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>skill *dwarf*
Sharp Bend
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*
Kazan the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *Kazan the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Kazan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Kazan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves north.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nkill *dwarf*
Mineshaft
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You approach *
Kazan the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Kazan the Dwarf* pounds your left arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Kazan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wkill *dwarf*
Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ekill *dwarf*
Mineshaft
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>skill *dwarf*
Sharp Bend
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You pound *
Kazan the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>- Ok.
wkill *dwarf*- ...... no exit ......
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>skill *dwarf*
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ekill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Narrow Opening
Exits: north, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *dwarf
**Kazan the Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You pound *Kazan the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Kazan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wkill *dwarf*
With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nkill *dwarf*
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ekill *dwarf*
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Mineshaft
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Mineshaft
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *dwarf
*You pound *Kazan the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Wounded>dkill *dwarf*
*Kazan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>- .....
. no exit ......
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>fo

[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>so[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>You flee head over heels.
Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>- Ok.
wMineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves west.
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.
*Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *dwarf
**Kazan the Dwarf* pounds your left foot extremely hard.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You pound *Kazan the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Kazan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>wkill *dwarf*
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Kazan the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Wounded>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Kazan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves north.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>nkill *dwarf*
Mineshaft
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*
Kazan the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Wounded>
The loud booming of drums echoes through the tunnels.
You pound *Kazan the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Kazan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>skill *dwarf*
Sharp Bend
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*
Kazan the Dwarf* leaves north.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Kazan the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Wounded>nkill *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Kazan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>nkill *dwarf
**Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>skill *dwarf*
Sharp Bend
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves north.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>wkill *dwarf*
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>ekill *dwarf*
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.
*Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*
Kazan the Dwarf* pounds your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Wounded>nkill *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Kazan the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Kazan the Dwarf* leaves north.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>wkill *dwarf*
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>nkill *dwarf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>ekill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>nkill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>nkill *dwarf
**Kazan the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
You pound *Kazan the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Kazan the Dwarf* pounds your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Kazan the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>- Lost! (room not found!)
wkill *dwarf*Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>wkill *dwarf*
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>_sync- 
Ok.
eSharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>n
Mineshaft
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>kill *dwarf
**Kazan the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Kazan the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>- Ok.
wkill *dwarf*Mineshaft
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>ekill *dwarf*
Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>s- .....
. no exit ......
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>e
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>s
Sharp Bend
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Aryon the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>kill *dwarf
**Aryon the Dúnadan Man* pounds your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Aryon the Dúnadan Man*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>- Ok.
fYou flee head over heels.
Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>- Ok.
wOre Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>se
Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>
Mineshaft
*Aryon the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
*Aryon the Dúnadan Man* leaves north.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>s
Sharp Bend
*Kazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
*Kazan the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o[ CW HP:Dying Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Kazan the Dwarf*:Bad>d- .....
. no exit ......
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o[ CW HP:Dying Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Kazan the Dwarf*:Bad>
You lost some renown in this battle!
You are dead! Sorry...

o# CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 

<<   <   01  02  

2005/05/03 19:16, Ausir: 
Naralon: Apparently you do not know who I am. I play solo 95% of the time and try to fight 1vs1 but seriously, if one posts a whinelog about not getting a 1vs1 IN slag it is not me who's the fuckbag... He did even fight/see Aryon earlier, what did he expect? That Aryon would run away at the sight of him? Get a grip.

Please retort to personal flames about someone you do not even know, it sure makes you stand out as the smart person here.

2005/05/03 21:02, Naralón:   
I don't even try to claim that im so smart. But many of you seem to think youre some kind of geniuses. And that's just fucking redicolus...

And frankly most players I play with, would leave if they saw two people fighting 1vs1. And so would I...

And youre right about me not knowing your playstyle at all, you may be the most noble sonofabitch around, but judgeing from that comment you made earlier, you didn't seem like the typical 1vs1 person...

2005/05/04 08:25, Iomene: 
You would leave as far as shady innkeeper and ask the puke fighting 1 on 1 to go illusionist so you can get a locatekey.

2005/05/04 12:27, Naralón:   
You are funny Gimilzor :)

2005/05/04 19:05, Sogard: 
'Razoor you RACIST!(that's what i get called when i mock americans:( )'

You sure like to... 'mock' Americans alot, racist. ;)

2005/05/05 15:20, Aribeth:    -Tempus- 
No silvery 4ry0n?

2005/05/06 12:21, Noxious: 
havent read comments for a bit but ffs ausir are u retarded or something? geez im sorry i write u and y's and r's i didn't know i had to write perfect grammar... your such a tool, does this make u mad? u r a loser, y r u so gay? geez i no geez isnt a word more of an expression, im in trouble with the mume gramma police :p

2016/07/25 21:49, Telessar:   
but?

<<   <   01  02  

top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back