Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Hunting Party (Nazzl)comments   back
(3879 hits. Posted 2005/06/09)
####Since I havent played in a while, I am sure you all miss me,
####So heres a little log from about half a year ago or so! Nothing
####much, just something for you working people out there who need a
####break from the thing you call rl :)
You hear a *click* in a lock.
)(>
The sesame is opened from the other side.
)(>stand
*Kassler the Dwarf* has arrived from the W E S T.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from the W E S T, riding a warhorse.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the W E S T, riding a pack horse.

!(>
*
Kassler the Dwarf* closes the sesame.
You stop resting, and stand up.

!(>
Dxz (D) pounds *Kassler the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

!(>

*Simon the Silvan Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.
A ferocious warg lightly hits *Kassler the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

!(>
A ferocious warg says 'I will zunt you unfil you're dead, Dwarf!' in Morbeth.

!(>e
Slippery Slope
Exits: east, west.
)(>w
Slippery Slope
A ferocious warg is here, fighting *Kassler the Dwarf*.
Dxz (D) is here, fighting *Kassler the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Kassler the Dwarf* is here, fighting Dxz (D).
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, [west].

!(>l

*Simon the Silvan Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.
Slippery Slope
A ferocious warg is here, fighting *Kassler the Dwarf*.
Dxz (D) is here, fighting *Kassler the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Kassler the Dwarf* is here, fighting Dxz (D).
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* is here trying to concentrate, riding a pack horse.
A hungry warg (Snusken) is STANDING here.
Malrea (M) is STANDING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.

!(>e
Slippery Slope
Exits: east, west.
)(>cha mood agg
Ok.
)(>w
Slippery Slope
A ferocious warg is here, fighting *Kassler the Dwarf*.
Dxz (D) is here, fighting *Kassler the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Kassler the Dwarf* is SITTING here.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, [west].

!(>

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.

*Simon the Silvan Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.

!(>

Malrea (M) starts to --> C A S T E <--.

!(>

Dxz (D) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Dxz (D) leaves E A S T.

!(>open exit
Ok.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Carlton the Half-Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Malrea (M) shiver in pain.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Simon the Silvan Elf* sprays Malrea (M) with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.

!(>e

Malrea (M) starts to --> C A S T E <--.
Slippery Slope
Dxz (D) is STANDING here.
Exits: east, west.
)(>
Dxz (D) leaves W E S T.
)(>w
Slippery Slope
A ferocious warg is here, fighting *Kassler the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Kassler the Dwarf* is here, fighting a ferocious warg.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse, fighting Malrea (M).
*Simon the Silvan Elf* is here trying to concentrate, riding a pack horse.
Malrea (M) is here, fighting *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Dxz (D) is STANDING here.
Exits: east, (west).
Dxz (D) pounds *Kassler the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

!(>close exit
hit *dwarf*
Ok.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Simon the Silvan Elf* sprays Malrea (M) with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.
A ferocious warg barely hits *Kassler the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

!(>
!(>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

Malrea (M) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Malrea (M) leaves E A S T.

!(>
*Simon the Silvan Elf* leaves E A S T, riding a pack horse.

!(>close exit
It's already closed!

*Kassler the Dwarf* seems to have <Recovered> <Recovered> <Recovered> his senses.

!(>hit *dwarf*
e

!(>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!(>
*Kassler the Dwarf* crushes a ferocious warg's right forefoot extremely hard.

!(>

*Kassler the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Kassler the Dwarf* leaves E A S T.

!(>
*
Kassler the Dwarf* has arrived from the E A S T.
Slippery Slope
Malrea (M) is here, fighting *Simon the Silvan Elf*.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a pack horse, fighting Malrea (M).
Exits: east, west.

!(>w

Malrea (M) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Malrea (M) leaves E A S T.

!(>hit *dwarf*
Malrea (M) has arrived from the E A S T.
Slippery Slope
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Kassler the Dwarf* is STANDING here.
Exits: east, [west].

!(>
*
Kassler the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

!( *Kassler the Dwarf*:Fine>
Dxz (D) pounds *Kassler the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

!( *Kassler the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit
Ok.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* slashes Malrea (M)'s head and tickles it.

!( *Kassler the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Simon the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the E A S T, riding a pack horse.

!( *Kassler the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Simon the Silvan Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.
A ferocious warg says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Half-Elf!' in Morbeth.

!( *Kassler the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.
*Kassler the Dwarf* closes the sesame.
Malrea (M) leaves E A S T.

!( *Kassler the Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.

!( *Kassler the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit
It's already open!
Malrea (M) has arrived from the E A S T.
*Kassler the Dwarf* crushes your right leg and tickles it.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Fine>

Malrea (M) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Malrea (M) leaves E A S T.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit
It's already open!

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit
*Kassler the Dwarf* closes the sesame.
Dxz (D) <Bashes> <Bashes> <Bashes> *Kassler the Dwarf*.
Malrea (M) has arrived from the E A S T.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit
Ok.

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Fine>It's already open!
Malrea (M) leaves W E S T.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit
It's already open!

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit
It's already open!
*Carlton the Half-Elf* strongly slashes a ferocious warg's left hindfoot.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Fine>close exit
You pound *Kassler the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
Ok.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Fine>w
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Fine>
Dxz (D) pounds *Kassler the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Hurt>w
You flee head over heels.
Slippery Slope
Exits: east, west.

)( HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
Slippery Slope
A ferocious warg is here, fighting *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse, fighting a ferocious warg.
*Kassler the Dwarf* is here, fighting Dxz (D).
A hungry warg (Snusken) is STANDING here.
Dxz (D) is here, fighting *Kassler the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, [west].

!( HP:Fine>
You approach *
Kassler the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Hurt Dxz (D):Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
Slippery Slope
Exits: east, west.

)( HP:Fine>w
hit *dwarf*
Slippery Slope
A ferocious warg is here, fighting *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse, fighting a ferocious warg.
*Kassler the Dwarf* is here, fighting Dxz (D).
A hungry warg (Snusken) is STANDING here.
Dxz (D) is here, fighting *Kassler the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, [west].

!( HP:Fine>
You approach *
Kassler the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

*Kassler the Dwarf* seems to have <Recovered> <Recovered> <Recovered> his senses.
Dxz (D) pounds *Kassler the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.
 
You pound *Kassler the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
 
A ferocious warg barely hits *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Hurt Dxz (D):Healthy>flee  
*Kassler the Dwarf* crushes Dxz (D)'s body extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
Slippery Slope
Exits: east, west.

)( HP:Fine>w
hit *dwarf*
Slippery Slope
A ferocious warg is here, fighting *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse, fighting a ferocious warg.
*Kassler the Dwarf* is SITTING here.
A hungry warg (Snusken) is STANDING here.
Dxz (D) is here, fighting *Kassler the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, [west].

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Hurt Dxz (D):Fine>open exit
Ok.
  
Malrea (M) has arrived from the W E S T.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Hurt Dxz (D):Fine>pkw   
Malrea (M) closes the sesame.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Hurt Dxz (D):Fine>pkw   
Malrea (M) lightly crushes *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.
You pound *Kassler the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Wounded Dxz (D):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Slippery Slope
Exits: east, west.

)( HP:Fine>w
Slippery Slope
A ferocious warg is here, fighting *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse, fighting a ferocious warg.
*Kassler the Dwarf* is here, fighting Dxz (D).
A hungry warg (Snusken) is STANDING here.
Dxz (D) is here, fighting *Kassler the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Malrea (M) is here, fighting *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, [west].

!( HP:Fine>close exit west
pick exit west
It's already closed!

!( HP:Fine>
You begin to try to enable the lock...
Malrea (M) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Malrea (M) burns *Carlton the Half-Elf*.

*Kassler the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.

Malrea (M) starts to --> C A S T E <--.
Dxz (D) pounds *Kassler the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
Malrea (M) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Malrea (M) burns *Carlton the Half-Elf*.

Malrea (M) starts to --> C A S T E <--.
hit *dwarf*

*Simon the Silvan Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.

*Kassler the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
Malrea (M) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Malrea (M) burns *Carlton the Half-Elf*.

Malrea (M) starts to --> C A S T E <--.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Malrea (M) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Simon the Silvan Elf* hits her.

*Kassler the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.

*Kassler the Dwarf* seems to have <Recovered> <Recovered> <Recovered> his senses.
*Kassler the Dwarf* leaves E A S T.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* slashes a ferocious warg's left hindfoot extremely hard and shatters it.
A ferocious warg lightly hits *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s left foot and tickles it.

Malrea (M) starts to --> C A S T E <--.

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.
Nigam narrates 'man brolgish' in Morbeth.
*Kassler the Dwarf* has arrived from the E A S T.
*Kassler the Dwarf* approaches Dxz (D), trying to crush him.
Malrea (M) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Malrea (M)'s spell backfires, and she squeals in surprise!
*Carlton the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Carlton the Half-Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Malrea (M) shiver in pain.

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.

Malrea (M) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Malrea (M) lightly crushes *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.

Malrea (M) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Malrea (M) leaves E A S T.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* slashes a ferocious warg's body extremely hard and shatters it.
Malrea (M) has arrived from the E A S T.
Malrea (M) approaches *Carlton the Half-Elf*, trying to crush him.

*Kassler the Dwarf* <Bashes> <Bashes> <Bashes> Dxz (D).

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.
Malrea (M) lightly crushes *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.

Malrea (M) tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Kassler the Dwarf* crushes Dxz (D)'s body extremely hard and tickles it.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* joins *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s fight.
A ferocious warg says 'Bastard! I'll get you gor that, Elf!' in Morbeth.
A ferocious warg says 'Iv was your last mistake Elf! I will remember you!' in Morbeth.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* pierces a ferocious warg's left hindfoot hard and shatters it.

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.

Malrea (M) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Malrea (M) leaves E A S T.
Malrea (M) has arrived from the E A S T.
Malrea (M) approaches *Carlton the Half-Elf*, trying to crush him.
You manage to  ENABLE!  the lock.
####God, that took some time!
*Carlton the Half-Elf* slashes a ferocious warg's right hindfoot very hard and shatters it.

!( HP:Fine>
!( HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
hit *dwarf*

!( HP:Fine>
*Simon the Silvan Elf* pierces a ferocious warg's right foreleg very hard and shatters it.
A ferocious warg is I-N-C-A-P-A-C-I-T-A-T-E-D.

!( HP:Fine>

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.

c !( HP:Fine>cha mood agg
*Kassler the Dwarf* crushes Dxz (D)'s body extremely hard.

!( HP:Fine>
You pound *
Kassler the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Wounded Dxz (D):Fine>hit *dwarf*
Ok.
Malrea (M) lightly crushes *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Wounded Dxz (D):Fine>
You're already fighting!

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Wounded Dxz (D):Fine>
Malrea (M) leaves E A S T.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Wounded Dxz (D):Fine>
Malrea (M) has arrived from the E A S T.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Wounded Dxz (D):Fine>bash *dwarf*
Malrea (M) approaches *Carlton the Half-Elf*, trying to crush him.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Wounded Dxz (D):Fine>Dxz (D) seems to have <Recovered> <Recovered> <Recovered> his senses.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* pierces a ferocious warg's body extremely hard and shatters it.
Your blood freezes as you hear a ferocious warg's death cry.
A ferocious warg is dead! R.I.P.
cha mood agg
*Carlton the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Malrea (M) leaves E A S T.
*Kassler the Dwarf* crushes Dxz (D)'s body extremely hard.
Malrea (M) has arrived from the E A S T.
Dxz (D) <Bashes> <Bashes> <Bashes> *Kassler the Dwarf*.
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Wounded Dxz (D):Fine>Ok.

Malrea (M) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Malrea (M) leaves E A S T.
Malrea (M) has arrived from the E A S T.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Wounded Dxz (D):Fine>

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Wounded Dxz (D):Fine>
You pound *Kassler the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Bad Dxz (D):Fine>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'

*Kassler the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.

*Kassler the Dwarf* seems to have <Recovered> <Recovered> <Recovered> his senses.
*Kassler the Dwarf* leaves E A S T.

!( HP:Fine>

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.

Malrea (M) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Malrea (M) leaves E A S T.

!( HP:Fine>
*Kassler the Dwarf* has arrived from the E A S T.

!( HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
Malrea (M) has arrived from the E A S T.
Dxz (D) approaches *Kassler the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!( HP:Fine>e
hit *dwarf*
You approach *Kassler the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
Malrea (M) approaches *Carlton the Half-Elf*, trying to crush him.

*Kassler the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Kassler the Dwarf* leaves E A S T.

!( HP:Fine>
Slippery Slope
*Kassler the Dwarf* is STANDING here.
Exits: east, west.
Dxz (D) approaches *Kassler the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!( HP:Fine>w

!( HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
hit *dwarf*

!( HP:Fine>

*Kassler the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Kassler the Dwarf* leaves W E S T.
w

)( HP:Fine>
Malrea (M) has arrived from the W E S T.
hit *dwarf*

)( HP:Fine>
Malrea (M) leaves W E S T.

)( HP:Fine>
*Simon the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the W E S T, riding a pack horse.

!( HP:Fine>w
Slippery Slope
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse, fighting Malrea (M).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Kassler the Dwarf* is STANDING here.
Malrea (M) is here, fighting *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
Exits: east, [west].

!( HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
You approach *Kassler the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Simon the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the E A S T, riding a pack horse.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Kassler the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Carlton the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Carlton the Half-Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Malrea (M) shiver in pain.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Bad>
Malrea (M) leaves E A S T.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Kassler the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Bad>
You pound *Kassler the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Bad>
Malrea (M) has arrived from the E A S T.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Bad>w
*Simon the Silvan Elf* leaves E A S T, riding a pack horse.

*Kassler the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Kassler the Dwarf* leaves E A S T.

!( HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
The sesame seems to be closed.
You intercept *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s blow.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

!( HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>They aren't here.
*Kassler the Dwarf* has arrived from the E A S T.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the E A S T, riding a pack horse.

!( HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee

Malrea (M) tries to <E S C A P E>.
Malrea (M) leaves E A S T.
You flee head over heels.
Slippery Slope
Malrea (M) is STANDING here.
Exits: east, west.

)( HP:Fine>w
hit *dwarf*
Slippery Slope
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg (Snusken) is STANDING here.
Dxz (D) is here, fighting *Kassler the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Kassler the Dwarf* is here, fighting Dxz (D).
*Simon the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, [west].

!( HP:Fine>
!( HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
close exit

!( HP:Fine>
Malrea (M) leaves E A S T.

!( HP:Fine>

*Kassler the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.

!( HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
*Kassler the Dwarf* crushes Dxz (D)'s head extremely hard.
*Kassler the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!( HP:Fine>It's already closed!

!( HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
You approach *Kassler the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves E A S T, riding a warhorse.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Awful Dxz (D):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Awful Dxz (D):Hurt>

*Kassler the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Kassler the Dwarf* leaves E A S T.

!( HP:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Slippery Slope
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
*Kassler the Dwarf* is STANDING here.
Exits: east, west.

!( HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves W E S T, riding a warhorse.

!( HP:Fine>
*
Kassler the Dwarf* leaves W E S T.
They aren't here.

)( HP:Fine>w
hit *dwarf*
Slippery Slope
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
A hungry warg (Snusken) is STANDING here.
Dxz (D) is here, fighting *Kassler the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
*Kassler the Dwarf* is here, fighting Dxz (D).
Exits: east, [west].

!( HP:Fine>w

*Kassler the Dwarf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.
You approach *Kassler the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Awful Dxz (D):Hurt>hit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves E A S T, riding a warhorse.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Awful Dxz (D):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
You pound *Kassler the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*Kassler the Dwarf* is I-N-C-A-P-A-C-I-T-A-T-E-D.

!( HP:Fine *Kassler the Dwarf*:Awful Dxz (D):Hurt>cl  
Dxz (D) pounds *Kassler the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kassler the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Kassler the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Kassler the Dwarf*.

!( HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from the E A S T, riding a warhorse.

!( HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves E A S T, riding a warhorse.
Slippery Slope
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: east, west.

!( HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
*Simon the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the W E S T, riding a pack horse.
Entrance of a Cave
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Malrea (M) is lying here I-N-C-A-P-A-C-I-T-A-T-E-D.
Exits: east, west.

!= HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'cure light' m
You start to concentrate...
Ok.

!= HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'cure light' m
You start to concentrate...
Ok.

!= HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'cure light' m
You start to concentrate...
Ok.

!= HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'cure light' m
You start to concentrate...
Ok.

!= HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Slippery Slope
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.

)( HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit carltom
w
They aren't here.

)( HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit carltom
Slippery Slope
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here trying to concentrate, riding a warhorse.
Exits: east, [west].
They aren't here.

!( HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit *elf*
You pound *Simon the Silvan Elf*'s left arm very hard.

!( HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Simon the Silvan Elf*:Fine>

Dxz (D) starts to --> C A S T E <--.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* utters the words 'bfzat eaaf'
The sesame is filled with a bright light.
####To bad i suck horsecock and mistyped his name :P

!( HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Simon the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Simon the Silvan Elf* barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.

!( HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Simon the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Malrea (M) leaves W E S T.

!( HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Simon the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Dxz (D) pounds *Simon the Silvan Elf*'s right arm hard.

!( HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Simon the Silvan Elf*:Fine>l 

*Simon the Silvan Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* leaves E A S T, riding a pack horse.
Dxz (D) approaches *Carlton the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the E A S T, riding a pack horse.

!( HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
*Simon the Silvan Elf* leaves W E S T, riding a pack horse.
A Bend in the Road
*Simon the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

!+ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
*Simon the Silvan Elf* leaves W E S T, riding a pack horse.

)+ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ta  An Ancient Broken Road
Malrea (M) is STANDING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Simon the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: =east=, =west=.
Malrea (M) leaves W E S T.
  
*Simon the Silvan Elf* leaves W E S T, riding a pack horse.
 
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from the E A S T, riding a warhorse.
  
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves W E S T, riding a warhorse.
hit simon

)+ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
They aren't here.

)+ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit simon
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

)+ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

)+ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
e
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from the W E S T, riding a warhorse.
A Bend in the Road
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

)+ HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Slippery Slope
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Dxz (D) is STANDING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.

)( HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Slippery Slope
Exits: east, west.

)( HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Entrance of a Cave
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

!= HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Slippery Slope
Exits: east, west.

)( HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Nigam narrates 'trained pack and mule just headed n from brolg' in Morbeth.

)( HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Slippery Slope
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

)( HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exam corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a dark coloured flask
a hooded brass lantern
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a heavy morningstar
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a russet cloak (flawless)
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a thin pair of vambraces (well-maintained)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a thin pair of greaves (flawless)
a spiked metal helmet (well-maintained)
a thin metal breastplate (flawless)
an icy ring
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a small pouch

)( HP:Fine Mana:Warm>g icy corpse
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!

)( HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l
Slippery Slope
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A hungry warg (Snusken) is STANDING here.
Dxz (D) is STANDING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

)( HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Slippery Slope
Exits: east, west.

)( HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Entrance of a Cave
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

!= HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l
Entrance of a Cave
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
A hungry warg (Snusken) is STANDING here.
Dxz (D) is STANDING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

!= HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Slippery Slope
Exits: east, west.

)( HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Slippery Slope
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.
####Then Malarea manages to die, so me and Duxuz are still Abr when...

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>A Bend in the Road
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: =east=, =south=.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
An Ancient Broken Road
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: =east=, =west=, down.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
An Ancient Broken Road
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: north, =west=.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
A Ford through the River
A canoe has been left here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

)% R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
An Ancient Broken Road
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: =east=, south.
The ground is frozen solid.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, =west=, down.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A ferocious warg has arrived from the W E S T.

!+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Half-Elf* swiftly dodges Dxz (D)'s attempt to pound him.

!+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *elf*
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Fine Dxz (D):Healthy>

*a Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*a Half-Elf* leaves W E S T.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
hit *elf*
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =east=, south.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
hit *elf*
A Ford through the River
A canoe has been left here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

)% R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

)% R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>An Ancient Broken Road
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*a Half-Elf* is STANDING here.
Exits: north, =west=.
The ground is frozen solid.
*a Half-Elf* leaves W E S T.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
hit *elf*
An Ancient Broken Road
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*a Half-Elf* is STANDING here.
Exits: =east=, =west=, down.

!+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
You strongly pound *a Half-Elf*'s right foot.

!+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*a Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*a Half-Elf* leaves D O W N.
They aren't here.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>d
They aren't here.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *elf*
The Loseithel
*a Half-Elf* is STANDING here.
Exits: north, east, up.
The water is frozen solid.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*
Dxz (D) pounds *a Half-Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You're already fighting!

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>

*a Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*a Half-Elf* leaves E A S T.

)~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>u
hit *elf*
d
An Ancient Broken Road
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: =east=, =west=, down.
The ground is frozen solid.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
The Loseithel
Exits: north, east, up.
The water is frozen solid.

)~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

)~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>A Ford through the River
A canoe has been left here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)% R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *elf*
The Loseithel
Exits: east, west, up.

)~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

)~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
A Ford through the River
A canoe has been left here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the N O R T H.

!% R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>track *elf*

!% R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
*a Half-Elf* leaves W E S T.
hit *elf*
You stop searching.
They aren't here.

)% R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
hit *elf*

)% R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>u
The Loseithel
*a Half-Elf* is STANDING here.
Exits: north, east, up.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *elf*
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s left arm very hard and shatter it.

!~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>Dxz (D) pounds *a Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*a Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*a Half-Elf* leaves E A S T.

)~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

)~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
hit *elf*
A Ford through the River
A canoe has been left here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the N O R T H.

!% R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

!% R HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Bad>hit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!% R HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Half-Elf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

*a Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*a Half-Elf* leaves W E S T.

)% R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
hit *elf*
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the W E S T.

!% R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
The Loseithel
Exits: north, east, up.

)~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

)~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>A Ford through the River
A canoe has been left here.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)% R HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

)% R HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>The Loseithel
Exits: east, west, up.

)~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

)~ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
A Ford through the River
A canoe has been left here.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)% R HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>track *elf*

)% R HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
A ferocious warg leaves W E S T.
Your legs feel heavier.
Dxz (D) gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
Dxz (D) gets a strip of dried meat from a leather backpack.
Dxz (D) gets a strip of dried meat from a leather backpack.
Dxz (D) gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
*a Half-Elf* went N O R T H.
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

)% R HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =east=, south.
The ground is frozen solid.
Dxz (D) drinks a flask of orkish draught.
Dxz (D) gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.
Dxz (D) drops a flask of orkish draught.
*a Half-Elf* went E A S T.
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>g flask
You get a flask of orkish draught.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
An Ancient Broken Road
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: =north=, =west=, down.
A ferocious warg leaves D O W N.
*a Half-Elf* went N O R T H.
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.
track
n
*a Half-Elf* went N O R T H.
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You stop tracking your victim.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>An Ancient Broken Road
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the E A S T.
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *elf*
s
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the S O U T H.
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Half-Elf* is I-N-C-A-P-A-C-I-T-A-T-E-D.

!+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Half-Elf*:Dying>
You're already fighting!
Dxz (D) pounds *a Half-Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Half-Elf*'s death cry.
*a Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.

)+ R HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>exam corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a yew longbow
a quiver
a sable pouch
a butcher knife (flawless)
a moneybag
a flagon
a plain silken sash
a double edged eket (flawless)
a wolfskin wristband (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a pair of black arm wrappings (satisfactory)
a thin pair of leather gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a grey pair of pants (flawless)
a grey hood (flawless)
a grey shirt (flawless)
a red ruby
a ring
####We meet up with Malarea and run Tharbad for a quick visit...

). R HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
Exits: north, (east), south.

). R HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
On an Overgrown Pathway
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Exits: [north], south.

)[ R HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
The woodendoor seems to be closed.

)[ R HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit
n
Ok.

)[ R HP:Fine Mana:Burning>In a Dusty Barn
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of a rooster is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Exits: (north), (south).
Farmer Black has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ R HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
Ok.

![ R HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg (Snusken).
A hungry warg (Snusken) starts following you.

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l
In a Dusty Barn
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of a rooster is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hungry warg (Snusken) is STANDING here.
Malrea (M) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Dxz (D) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
Malrea (M) dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows Malrea (M).
Dxz (D) dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows Dxz (D).

![ HP:Fine Mana:Burning>flee
You flee head over heels.
On an Overgrown Pathway
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Exits: (north), south.

)[ HP:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

)[ HP:Fine>
Prist tells you 'well, you're in sewers?'

)[ HP:Fine>open exit
It's already open!

)[ HP:Fine>n
In a Dusty Barn
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of a rooster is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hungry warg (Snusken) is STANDING here.
Malrea (M) is STANDING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
Exits: (north), (south).
You have found *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*!

![ HP:Fine>close exit
Ok.

![ HP:Fine>close exit south
Ok.

![ HP:Fine>t 
Malrea (M) makes a discreet gesture, pointing at *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*'s hiding place.

![ HP:Fine>hit *orc*
*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* leaves his hiding place.
You crush *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*'s head extremely hard.

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your right foot hard and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* opens the woodendoor.

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>close exit
close exit
c It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>close exit south
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>close exit south
Ok.

*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.
You crush *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*'s right arm extremely hard.

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>close exit south
It's already closed!
*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your body and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>close exit south
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>close exit south
It's already closed!

*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>close exit
c *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* opens the gate.
Ok.

*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>close exit south
*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your left foot hard and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>close exit south
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>close exit south
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>close exit south
*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* opens the woodendoor.
Ok.

*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>c *
Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* opens the gate.
Ok.
Malrea (M) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Malrea (M) hits him.
You crush *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*'s head extremely hard.

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>close exit south
It's already closed!

Malrea (M) starts to --> C A S T E <--.

*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* opens the woodendoor.

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>close exit south
Ok.

*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>close exit
c It's already closed!
*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>close exit south
close exit south
It's already closed!
Malrea (M) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Malrea (M) hits him.

*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>close exit south
*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* opens the woodendoor.
Ok.

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>It's already closed!

*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>close exit south
cs  It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>close exit south
close exit
c It's already closed!

*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>close exit south
*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* opens the gate.
You strongly crush *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*'s body.

![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>It's already closed!

*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* leaves N O R T H.

![ HP:Fine>close exit south
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine>open exit
n
It's already open!

![ HP:Fine>hit *orc*
A Field Before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Dxz (D) is here, fighting *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting Dxz (D).
Exits: east, (south), (west).

Malrea (M) starts to --> C A S T E <--.
You approach *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to crush him.
*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* strongly pierces Dxz (D)'s body and tickles it.

). HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded Dxz (D):Fine>hit *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

). HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded Dxz (D):Fine>s
You're already fighting!

). HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded Dxz (D):Fine>hit *orc*
s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You crush *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

). HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad Dxz (D):Fine>hit *orc*
You're already fighting!

). HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad Dxz (D):Fine>s
hit *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Malrea (M) utters the words 'diesilla barh'

). HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful Dxz (D):Fine>s
You're already fighting!

). HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful Dxz (D):Fine>hit *orc*
s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

). HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful Dxz (D):Fine>hit *orc*
You're already fighting!
Dxz (D) <Bashes> <Bashes> <Bashes> *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*.

). HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful Dxz (D):Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

). HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful Dxz (D):Fine>hit *orc*
You're already fighting!

). HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful Dxz (D):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

). HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful Dxz (D):Fine>You're already fighting!
Malrea (M) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Malrea (M) hits him.
*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* is I-N-C-A-P-A-C-I-T-A-T-E-D.

). HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Dying Dxz (D):Fine>c Malrea (M) starts to --> C A S T E <--.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

). HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Dying Dxz (D):Fine>You're already fighting!

). HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Dying Dxz (D):Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

). HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Dying Dxz (D):Fine>
Dxz (D) pounds *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*'s death cry.
*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

). HP:Fine>exam corpse
Prist tells you 'nomana atm, ate some nasty hits'
#changed alias: qt=tell Prist $0
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a quiver
a stone
a strange set of lock picks
a dark coloured flask
a small metal flask
a small metal flask
a plain silken sash
a barbed fang (flawless)
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a large wooden wall shield (satisfactory)
a pair of cotton sleeves (satisfactory)
a thin pair of soft leather boots (well-maintained)
a white pair of pants (well-maintained)
a soft cloth cap (flawless)
a thin, soft leather jerkin (well-maintained)
a flask of orkish draught
a dagger (satisfactory)
a war arrow
an ash arrow
an amethyst
a flask of orkish draught
a green key
a very rusty key
a castle key
an amethyst
a shiny dagger (flawless)
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
an ancient key
an orkish shortbow

). HP:Fine>tell Prist it dies
Ok.
####We killed some heroes in Morthan, and a lvl 16 in Stonedoor!
####Then we chill Stonedoor until...
Castle Yard
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
Exits: *north*, east, *south*, *up*.

*[>u
On the Castle Walls
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: up, *down*.

*[>u
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
In the Tower
The corpse of the chief thug is lying here.
Exits: *down*.

*[>watch
You start watching the surroundings.

*[>
A citizen mercenary has arrived from B E L O W.

*[>
A citizen mercenary leaves D O W N.

*[>
As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.

*[>
You see something moving very far to the N O R T H.

*[>
You see something moving very far to the N O R T H.

*[>
You see something moving away very far to the N O R T H.

*[>
You see a Dwarf approaching very close B E L O W.
You see a Half-Elf approaching very close B E L O W.

*[>
You see a Dwarf moving very close B E L O W.
You see a Half-Elf moving very close B E L O W.

*[>cha mood agg
t Ok.

*[>d
You stop watching the surroundings.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
On the Castle Walls
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: up, *down*.

*[>d
Castle Yard
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
A malicious thug is here, threatening you.
Exits: *north*, east, *south*, *up*.

*[>n
Old Castle Gate
Exits: *north*, *south*.

*[>s
Castle Yard
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
A malicious thug is here, threatening you.
Exits: *north*, east, *south*, *up*.

*[>n
Old Castle Gate
Exits: *north*, *south*.

*[>n
Before the Castle Gate
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*[>s
Old Castle Gate
Exits: *north*, *south*.

*[>s
s
s
Castle Yard
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
A malicious thug is here, threatening you.
Exits: *north*, east, *south*, *up*.

*[>s
l The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
Exits: *north*, south.

*#>lw  You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Exits: *north*, east, [south], west.

![>The cloakroom seems to be closed.

![>e
Hallway
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: [east], south, west.

![>e
The stonedoor seems to be closed.

![>open exit
It seems to be locked.

![>e
The stonedoor seems to be closed.

![>unlock exit east
open exit east
l *click*

![>Ok.

![>e
Stairs Leading Down
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of a young ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg (Snusken) is STANDING here.
Dxz (D) is here, fighting *Zubr the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zubr the Dwarf* is here, fighting Dxz (D) (glowing).
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is STANDING here (glowing).
Exits: (west), down.
####So its 3 vs 2! Duxuz and Malarea got shitty eq -
####and Zubr and Carlton are glowing, fair or so :P

![>close exit west
lock exit west
Ok.

*Zubr the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Zubr the Dwarf* leaves D O W N.

![>t *click*
Malrea (M) has arrived from B E L O W.

Malrea (M) starts to --> C A S T E <--.

![>hit *dwarf*
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from B E L O W.
You strongly pound *Zubr the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickle it.

![ *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.
*Zubr the Dwarf* crushes your body extremely hard and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>

Malrea (M) starts to --> C A S T E <--.

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
Dxz (D) <Bashes> <Bashes> <Bashes> *Carlton the Half-Elf*.

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
The Dungeon
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
Exits: [east], up.

![ HP:Fine>
Malrea (M) has arrived from A B O V E.

![ HP:Fine>u
tStairs Leading Down
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of a young ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg (Snusken) is STANDING here.
Dxz (D) is here, fighting *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Dxz (D) (glowing).
 
*Zubr the Dwarf* is STANDING here (glowing).
Exits: [west], down.

![ HP:Fine>td  
*Zubr the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *Zubr the Dwarf*'s right leg hard and tickle it.

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Zubr the Dwarf* sends you SPRAWLING!
u

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Zubr the Dwarf* crushes your right leg hard and tickles it.

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>
Malrea (M) utters the words 'diesilla barh'

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>

Dxz (D) tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Carlton the Half-Elf* seems to have <Recovered> <Recovered> <Recovered> his senses.

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>
Dxz (D) leaves D O W N.

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>cha mood agg
Dxz (D) has arrived from B E L O W.
You try to flee, but cannot!

t ![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>

Malrea (M) starts to --> C A S T E <--.
Dxz (D) approaches *Zubr the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

![ HP:Fine *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Carlton the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
That really HURT!

![ HP:Hurt *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves D O W N.
You flee head over heels.
----------RECOVER FROM BASH----------
The Dungeon
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is STANDING here (glowing).
Exits: [east], up.

![ HP:Hurt>
*

Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.
Stairs Leading Down
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of a young ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg (Snusken) is STANDING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zubr the Dwarf* is here, fighting Dxz (D) (glowing).
Malrea (M) is STANDING here.
Dxz (D) is here, fighting *Zubr the Dwarf*.
Exits: [west], down.

Malrea (M) starts to --> C A S T E <--.
*Zubr the Dwarf* crushes Dxz (D)'s right hand very hard and tickles it.

![ HP:Hurt>Ok.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from B E L O W.

![ HP:Hurt>u
hit *dwarf*

Malrea (M) starts to --> C A S T E <--.

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*Zubr the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ HP:Hurt>
You approach *
Zubr the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

![ HP:Hurt *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine Dxz (D):Fine>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Carlton the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.

*Zubr the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Zubr the Dwarf* leaves D O W N.

![ HP:Hurt>

*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves D O W N.

o[ HP:Hurt>unlock bars
open bars
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from B E L O W.
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from B E L O W.

Malrea (M) starts to --> C A S T E <--.

![ HP:Hurt>
You don't see any bars here.
Dxz (D) intercepts *Zubr the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Zubr the Dwarf* approaches Dxz (D), trying to crush him.

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.

![ HP:Hurt>
You don't see any bars here.

![ HP:Hurt>d
hit *dwarf*
The Dungeon
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
Exits: [east], up.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from A B O V E.

![ HP:Hurt>
*

Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.
They aren't here.
Malrea (M) leaves U P.

![ HP:Hurt>unlock bars
open bars
Malrea (M) has arrived from A B O V E.

![ HP:Hurt>
*click*

Malrea (M) starts to --> C A S T E <--.

![ HP:Hurt>Ok.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Carlton the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.
You strongly pound *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from A B O V E.

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!
Malrea (M) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Malrea (M) burns *Carlton the Half-Elf*.

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Zubr the Dwarf* leaves U P.

Malrea (M) starts to --> C A S T E <--.

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>unlock bars
open bars
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from A B O V E.
It isn't even closed!

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
It's already open!
Malrea (M) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Malrea (M) burns *Carlton the Half-Elf*.

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Stairs Leading Down
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of a young ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Dxz (D) is STANDING here.
Exits: [west], down.

o[ HP:Wounded>d
The Dungeon
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
A hungry warg (Snusken) is STANDING here.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is STANDING here (glowing).

Malrea (M) is STANDING here --> C A S T I N G <--.
*Zubr the Dwarf* is STANDING here (glowing).
Exits: (east), up.

![ HP:Wounded>hit *elf*

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.
You approach *Carlton the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
Malrea (M) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Malrea (M) burns *Carlton the Half-Elf*.

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Zubr the Dwarf* crushes your left leg very hard.

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Dxz (D) has arrived from A B O V E.

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt>open exit
Malrea (M) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt>It's already open!

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Zubr the Dwarf* closes the bars.

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Malrea (M) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Carlton the Half-Elf* barely slashes your right hand and tickles it.

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt>open exit

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.
Ok.

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt>open exit
It's already open!

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt>open exit
flee
It's already open!

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt>d
You pound *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s right foot hard.

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves U P.

![ HP:Wounded *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ HP:Wounded *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Dxz (D) <Bashes> <Bashes> <Bashes> *Zubr the Dwarf*.

![ HP:Wounded *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Stairs Leading Down
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of a young ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is STANDING here (glowing).
Exits: [west], down.

![ HP:Wounded>open exit
It seems to be locked.

![ HP:Wounded>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves D O W N.

o[ HP:Wounded>d

o[ HP:Wounded>
The Dungeon
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
A hungry warg (Snusken) is STANDING here.

Malrea (M) is STANDING here --> C A S T I N G <--.
*Zubr the Dwarf* is here, fighting Dxz (D) (glowing).
Dxz (D) is here, fighting *Zubr the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is STANDING here (glowing).
Exits: (east), up.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves U P.

![ HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*
You approach *Zubr the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

![ HP:Wounded *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine Dxz (D):Fine>cha mood agg
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from A B O V E.
Ok.

Malrea (M) starts to --> C A S T E <--.

![ HP:Wounded *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine Dxz (D):Fine>

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.

![ HP:Wounded *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine Dxz (D):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Stairs Leading Down
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of a young ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: [west], down.

o[ HP:Wounded>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from B E L O W.

![ HP:Wounded>d
hit *elf*
The Dungeon
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
A hungry warg (Snusken) is STANDING here.
Malrea (M) is STANDING here.
*Zubr the Dwarf* is here, fighting Dxz (D) (glowing).
Dxz (D) is here, fighting *Zubr the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (east), up.

![ HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

![ HP:Wounded>u
hit *elf*
Stairs Leading Down
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of a young ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is STANDING here (glowing).
Exits: [west], down.

![ HP:Wounded>
You strongly pound *
Carlton the Half-Elf*'s head.

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Malrea (M) strongly crushes *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s left foot.

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Wounded>

*Carlton the Half-Elf* starts to --> C A S T E <--.

*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves D O W N.

o[ HP:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from B E L O W.

![ HP:Wounded>hit *elf*
You approach *Carlton the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ HP:Wounded *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves D O W N.

o[ HP:Wounded>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ HP:Wounded>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!
Malrea (M) leaves D O W N.

o[ HP:Wounded>It's already locked!
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from B E L O W.
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from B E L O W.

![ HP:Wounded>d
hit *elf*
The Dungeon
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
Dxz (D) is STANDING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Malrea (M) is STANDING here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ HP:Wounded>u
They aren't here.

![ HP:Wounded>hit *elf*
Stairs Leading Down
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of a young ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is STANDING here (glowing).
*Zubr the Dwarf* is STANDING here (glowing).
Exits: [west], down.

![ HP:Wounded>
*
Zubr the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You pound *Zubr the Dwarf*'s right leg hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Zubr the Dwarf* intercepts Dxz (D)'s blow.
Dxz (D) pounds *Zubr the Dwarf*'s left foot hard and tickles it.

![ HP:Wounded *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!

![ HP:Wounded *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>It's already locked!
*Zubr the Dwarf* crushes your left foot very hard.

![ HP:Bad *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!

![ HP:Bad *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>It's already locked!

![ HP:Bad *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

*Zubr the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Zubr the Dwarf* leaves D O W N.

![ HP:Bad>u
Dxz (D) approaches *Carlton the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ HP:Bad>hit *elf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ HP:Bad>
![ HP:Bad>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Malrea (M) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Malrea (M) burns *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
d

![ HP:Bad>

*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves D O W N.

o[ HP:Bad>
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from B E L O W.

![ HP:Bad>
*Zubr the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

![ HP:Bad *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Bad *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
The Dungeon
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is STANDING here (glowing).
Exits: (east), up.

![ HP:Bad>e
Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
Exits: (west).

![ HP:Bad>close bars
lock bars
Ok.

![ HP:Bad>
*click*

![ HP:Bad>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>unlock bars
open bars
*click*

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
The Dungeon
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>u
Malrea (M) has arrived from A B O V E.
Stairs Leading Down
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of a young ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg (Snusken) is STANDING here.
Exits: [west], down.

o[ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!

o[ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>It's already locked!

o[ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sc
117/413 hits, 40/64 mana, and 126/154 moves.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

o[ HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
The stonedoor is opened from the other side.

Dxz (D) starts to --> C A S T E <--.
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from the W E S T.
*Zubr the Dwarf* crushes your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
*Zubr the Dwarf* closes the stonedoor.
You pound *Zubr the Dwarf*'s head hard and tickle it.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>close exit west
lock exit west
Dxz (D) pounds *Zubr the Dwarf*'s body hard.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>It's already closed!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
*click*

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Zubr the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Zubr the Dwarf* leaves D O W N.

o[ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>e
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from B E L O W.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
*Zubr the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
Dxz (D) approaches *Zubr the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
The Dungeon
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>e
Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
Exits: (west).

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from the W E S T.
*Zubr the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Zubr the Dwarf* crushes your left leg and tickles it.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>close bars
lock bars
Ok.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*click*

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>unlock bars
open bars
*click*

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Dxz (D) has arrived from the W E S T.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>close bars
lock bars
Ok.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*click*

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>cha mood agg
You hear a *click* in a lock.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.
*Zubr the Dwarf* crushes your body.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
The bars is opened from the other side.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from the W E S T.
You pound *Zubr the Dwarf*'s right hand hard and tickle it.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>close bars
lock bars
Ok.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*click*
*Carlton the Half-Elf* slashes your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Zubr the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Dxz (D) <Bashes> <Bashes> <Bashes> *Zubr the Dwarf*.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>unlock bars
open bars
*click*

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
Ok.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* closes the bars.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You are rescued by Dxz (D), you are confused!
*Carlton the Half-Elf* locks the bars.

*Zubr the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* lightly slashes Dxz (D)'s body and tickles it.
cha mood agg
*Zubr the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>Ok.
Dxz (D) pounds *Zubr the Dwarf*'s body hard.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>hit *elf*

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* barely slashes Dxz (D)'s body and tickles it.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* opens the bars.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>

*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves W E S T.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>close bars
lock bars

*Zubr the Dwarf* seems to have <Recovered> <Recovered> <Recovered> his senses.

*Zubr the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>Ok.
The bars is opened from the other side.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>Malrea (M) has arrived from the W E S T.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from the W E S T.
You have to close it first, I'm afraid.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>

*Zubr the Dwarf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Zubr the Dwarf* leaves W E S T.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt>close bars
lock bars
Ok.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*click*

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You strongly pound *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s body.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* slashes your left leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt>cha mood agg
l Ok.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt>l
bash
Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
Dxz (D) is STANDING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Malrea (M) is STANDING here.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, fighting YOU (glowing).

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt>Malrea (M) strongly crushes *
Carlton the Half-Elf*'s right leg.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* unlocks the bars.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* opens the bars.

*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
You are rescued by Dxz (D), you are confused!
####God in heaven!!!
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from the W E S T.
*Zubr the Dwarf* crushes your left hand.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Malrea (M) closes the bars.
Malrea (M) locks the bars.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* unlocks the bars.
Malrea (M) locks the bars.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* unlocks the bars.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* opens the bars.
Malrea (M) closes the bars.
Malrea (M) locks the bars.

*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
t *Carlton the Half-Elf* unlocks the bars.
Malrea (M) strongly crushes *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s head.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* opens the bars.
Malrea (M) closes the bars.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Malrea (M) locks the bars.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>open exit

*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
It seems to be locked.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* unlocks the bars.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*
Carlton the Half-Elf* opens the bars.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves W E S T.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Malrea (M) closes the bars.
The bars is opened from the other side.
Malrea (M) closes the bars.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Malrea (M) locks the bars.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
The bars is opened from the other side.
You are already attempting to flee!
You pound *Zubr the Dwarf*'s left leg hard and tickle it.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>open bars
Malrea (M) closes the bars.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>Malrea (M) locks the bars.
*click*

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Zubr the Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.
You flee head over heels.
The Dungeon
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is STANDING here (glowing).
Exits: (east), up.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
The bars closes quietly.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Wounded>cha mood agg
Ok.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Wounded>close bars
lock bars
It's already closed!
You strongly pound *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s left arm.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Wounded>It's already locked!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Wounded>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Wounded>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* unlocks the bars.
You hear a *click* in a lock.
You flee head over heels.
Stairs Leading Down
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of a young ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A hungry warg (Snusken) is STANDING here.
Exits: (west), down.

o[ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>d
hit *elf*
The Dungeon
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is STANDING here (glowing).
Exits: [east], up.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
You approach *
Carlton the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Wounded>close bars
lock bars
It's already closed!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Wounded>It's already locked!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You pound *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s left leg hard and shatter it.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>close bars
lock bars
It's already closed!

*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves U P.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>It's already locked!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>u
hit *elf*
Stairs Leading Down
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of a young ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is STANDING here (glowing).
Exits: (west), down.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
You approach *
Carlton the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>close exit
Ok.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>
*click*

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>It's already locked!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>

*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves D O W N.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from B E L O W.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
You strongly pound *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s left arm and shatter it.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!
*Carlton the Half-Elf* slashes your right foot hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>It's already locked!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>It's already locked!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!
*Carlton the Half-Elf* unlocks the stonedoor.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>
*click*

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>close exit west
lock exit west

*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves D O W N.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>It's already locked!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from B E L O W.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
It's already locked!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>
You approach *
Carlton the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>
*
Carlton the Half-Elf* unlocks the stonedoor.
*click*
*Carlton the Half-Elf* strongly slashes your body and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You strongly pound *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s body and shatter it.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>It's already locked!

*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>It's already locked!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>It's already locked!

*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves D O W N.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>close exit west
lock exit west
hit *elf*
It's already closed!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>It's already locked!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from B E L O W.
You approach *Carlton the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
You strongly pound *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s right foot and shatter it.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Awful>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* slashes your left leg very hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Awful>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Awful>It's already locked!
*Carlton the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Awful>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Awful>It's already locked!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Awful>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!

*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves D O W N.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>It's already locked!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
d
They aren't here.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
The Dungeon
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is STANDING here (glowing).
Exits: [east], up.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* lightly slashes your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Awful>u
You're already fighting!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Awful>hit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Awful>close bars
lock bars
It's already closed!
You strongly pound *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s right foot and shatter it.

*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Awful>It's already locked!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Awful>

*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves U P.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>flee
hit *elf*
You flee head over heels.
Stairs Leading Down
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of a young ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is STANDING here (glowing).
Exits: [west], down.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>
You approach *
Carlton the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Awful>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!
*Carlton the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Awful>It's already locked!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Awful>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Awful>It's already locked!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Awful>close exit west
lock exit west

*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to <E S C A P E>.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves D O W N.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>It's already locked!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>d
hit *elf*
The Dungeon
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
A hungry warg (Snusken) is STANDING here.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is STANDING here (glowing).
Exits: [east], up.
You pound *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s left leg hard and shatter it.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is I-N-C-A-P-A-C-I-T-A-T-E-D.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Dying>hit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Dying>cha mood agg
Ok.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Dying>sc
You can't do that while fighting.
You pound *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s death cry.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>close bars
lock bars
It's already closed!
It's already locked!
A citizen mercenary has arrived from A B O V E.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
A citizen mercenary stops using a lantern.
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Hot>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
u
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ HP:Awful Mana:Warm>
Stairs Leading Down
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of a young ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: [west], down.

o[ HP:Awful Mana:Warm>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o[ HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cast 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o[ HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>cast 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

o[ HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!

o[ HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>d
It's already locked!

o[ HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>exam corpse
The Dungeon
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: [east], up.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a sable pouch
a sable pouch
a fragrant-smelling bag
a fragrant-smelling bag
a gleaming belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a soft pair of padded boots (flawless)
a pair of ring mail leggings (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail shirt (flawless)
a necklace
a pale blue stone
an icy ring
a copper ring
a water skin
a wooden pipe

![ HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>g pack corpse
A citizen mercenary leaves U P.
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>cha mood agg
Ok.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
61/413 hits, 1/64 mana, and 127/154 moves.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>cha mood agg
Ok.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>u
Stairs Leading Down
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of a young ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Exits: [west], down.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>It's already locked!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>close exit west
lock exit west
It's already closed!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>It's already locked!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>d
The Dungeon
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
Exits: [east], up.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>cha mood agg
Ok.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>unlock bars
open bars
*click*

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Ok.
*Zubr the Dwarf* has arrived from the E A S T.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>close bars
lock bars
Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
Dxz (D) is STANDING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Malrea (M) is STANDING here.
Exits: (west).

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Ok.
Malrea (M) opens the bars.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Malrea (M) closes the bars.
*click*

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>unlock bars
open bars
*click*
Malrea (M) locks the bars.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
It seems to be locked.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>hit *dwarf*
u
The bars seems to be closed.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...
Malrea (M) unlocks the bars.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Malrea (M) opens the bars.
They aren't here.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>unlock bars
open bars
It isn't even closed!
Malrea (M) leaves W E S T.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
hit *dwarf*
It's already open!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>u
The Dungeon
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mean brigand is lying here.
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
Malrea (M) is STANDING here.
Dxz (D) is STANDING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (east), up.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>close exit
Dxz (D) leaves U P.
Stairs Leading Down
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of a young ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
*Zubr the Dwarf* is standing here picking a lock (glowing).
Dxz (D) is STANDING here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [west], down.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You try to pound *
Zubr the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Zubr the Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
Malrea (M) strongly crushes *Zubr the Dwarf*'s left leg and shatters it.
It's already closed!
Dxz (D) strongly pounds *Zubr the Dwarf*'s left leg and shatters it.
*Zubr the Dwarf* is I-N-C-A-P-A-C-I-T-A-T-E-D.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Zubr the Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Zubr the Dwarf*:Awful>close exit
It's already closed!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Zubr the Dwarf*:Awful>It's already closed!

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Zubr the Dwarf*:Awful>smile 
Dxz (D) bashes *Zubr the Dwarf* to death.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zubr the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Zubr the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Zubr the Dwarf*.

![ HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You smile happily
####The End...

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2005/06/09 00:45, Nazzul: 
Since you all whined so much for new logs :P... Good night you all! You know i love you guys! ;)

2005/06/09 02:01, Carlton:   
That was a good day, but didn't Malarea die around sesame earlier?
Memory telling me she did.

2005/06/09 02:31, Joacim:   
I know someone you dont love! *point self* :7

2005/06/09 07:46, Iomene: 
Cool in the end, but the linkless zau kill was kind of unworthy for posting.

2005/06/09 08:36, Marillion: 
Great work! I still don't understand why any european would ever pk with carlton, *sigh Zubr* allright so he sancs but letting that SN have key? *tilt*

2005/06/09 11:21, Zubr: 
I think i just logged on and Carlton narrated that orcs in stonedoor or something + i had crap eq! :P

2005/06/09 11:36, Nazzul: 
![ HP:Fine *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>close exit south
*Smierc the Zaugurz Orc* opens the gate.
You strongly crush *Smierc the Zaugurz Orc*'s body.

Damn Iomene, I wish I could open doors being linkdead! Would rock!

2005/06/09 11:47, Blenda: 
Hmf. Not bad for a number 2 redshirt. I may just have to kill you a few times so you know where your place is!

2005/06/09 14:01, Iomene: 
That is after he fled north obviously. I'm not dumb.

2005/06/09 14:56, Humala: 
After the zaug fled north he died in maybe 3 seconds. Iomene, what do you think is more likely, the chances he actually lost link during that time or if he was overspamming open exit north?

2005/06/09 15:56, Nazzul: 
Btw, If he lost link, why wouldnt instamaxwimpy force him to flee? Not one single flee attempt until he got bashed and died... My guess is that he had prespammed open exit to much :)

2005/06/09 16:04, Britney: 
You don't insta flee after losing link if your not using linkdrop?

2005/06/09 16:15, Iomene: 
Listen, I don't want to start a big debate or go into polemic abot this. Whether he was linkless/lagged/overspamming is not important, it was correct to kill him, and the log was good. Ok?

2005/06/09 16:18, Nazzul: 
Anyways, what is the odds that he lost the link exactly when he got out? Thats just stupid! My guess would be that he pressed flee once while engaged and overspammed open exit, so when flee finally went in, he couldnt flee again after being engaged to Duxuz as a result of the open exit overspam! But sure, if you want him to be ld, I guess he was ld!

2005/06/09 17:07, User requested to be deleted:   
This log <Sucked> <Sucked> <Sucked> as usual.

2005/06/09 17:48, Joacim:   
Erebos, shut the fuck up? Like anyone care about weither you liked the log or not! everyone else liked it.

2005/06/09 18:09, Britney: 
How are you so sure that everyone else liked this log?

2005/06/09 18:32, Nazzul: 
Erebos, I dont <Care> <Care> <Care> about your opinion, as usual :)... Dont think anyone else values your opinion anymore! I feel sorry for you, for having nothing better to do then to diss other people`s logs, when your logs arent exactly worthy posting material :)

2005/06/09 20:18, User requested to be deleted:   
I have many things to do but sometimes I need to relax and enjoy the fun when it comes to you my idiots :) Other ppl pay to see a comedy.

2005/06/09 20:42, Smierc:   
Iomene is right i remember that i lost link after i managed to flee - well was hard to notice for newbie player so i forgive you already :-)

2005/06/09 23:05, Nazzul: 
Haha, you would have died anyways :)... And tell me the odds of loosing link there, with no linkdrop? No link msg was shown, no max wimpy and considering you died horribly even to my bn the last 6 times we met I might have underestimated your skills :)... And if you really were Linkdead, I am sorry! Truly Sorry! But there was no way for me to see that!

2005/06/09 23:12, Blenda: 
My god you died, get over it. You would of died with shining, you would of died with 99 rocks, you would of died with or without link. And please state in the log where it becomes obvious that you are ld? I still consider myself new to this game so please enlighten me.
You spam open the door until you're wounded and die like 5-10 secs later. Get over it.

2005/06/11 11:17, Iomene: 
Would of, would of? What?

5-10 sec? More like 2-3.

2005/06/12 14:54, Smierc: 
Sure Nazzul, we had some nice fights before and i guess we will have more - i know that in such situations if you lost link you can only count on luck or that someone knows you enough to be sure that somethin is wrong. Anyway it was long time ago - and it wasnt obviosly ld kill - i just wanted to explain that Iomene was anyway right about ending. (of course you will never catch me there if i didnt want to fight like i usualy want to with your bn ;-)


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back