Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
out of scrolls again! (Breaux)comments   back
  
(42 ratings and 3362 hits. Posted 2005/07/24)
Gambad, Lowyn, and Himur made a laughable attempt to chase us 3v2.. 
Then i guess it hit them, that it'd be hard for us to fight.. 
so they let Gambad go, and sanced instead.. they lost in tangledshrubs, 
and then we retreated into oakendoor...
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Faktor (F) is standing here.
Faktor (F) quietly scouts northwards...

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) stops scouting northwards.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) begins some strange incantations...
A vicious rat leaves north.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) utters the words 'cure light'
Faktor (F)'s spell backfires, and she squeals in surprise!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You hear the clashing of arms very close to the north.
*Himur the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>#   $door is now set to {moldywall} [local]
Faktor (F) quietly scouts northwards...

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill lowyn
They aren't here.
Faktor (F) stops scouting northwards.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close moldywall
You don't see any moldywall here.
Faktor (F) intercepts *Himur the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Himur the Dwarf* approaches Faktor (F), trying to pound her.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close moldywall
Faktor (F) closes the deadend.
You don't see any moldywall here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>cde
close deadend
It's already closed!
Faktor (F) strongly pounds *Himur the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill lowyn
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
kill *dwarf*

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>cde
Faktor (F) panics, and attempts to flee.
Faktor (F) leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*
Himur the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
close deadend
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Himur the Dwarf* pounds your right leg very hard and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *Himur the Dwarf*'s right leg hard and tickle it.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>#   $door is now set to {deadend} [local]
Faktor (F) has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>
Faktor (F) approaches *Himur the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows (hidden).
Exits: north, [south].

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>n
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
*Himur the Dwarf* is here, fighting Faktor (F) (glowing).
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Himur the Dwarf*.
Exits: [east], south, [west].

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) strongly pounds *Himur the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>cmw
cha mood wimp
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>cma
draw hammer
cha mood ag
Ok.
Faktor (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill *dwarf*
The warhammer is no sheath!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close deadend
You approach *Himur the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine Faktor (F):Fine>close deadend
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine Faktor (F):Fine>close deadend
It's already closed!
Faktor (F) panics, and attempts to flee.
Faktor (F) leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>close deadend
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>close deadend
It's already closed!
Faktor (F) has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
Faktor (F) approaches *Himur the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>
*
Himur the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Burdin narrates 'any hero+ has use for an eng hammer?'

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*Himur the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close deadend
Faktor (F) opens the woodendoor.
Faktor (F) intercepts *Himur the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Himur the Dwarf* pounds Faktor (F)'s right leg extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close deadend
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close deadend
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill *dwarf*
close deadend
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close deadend
You strongly pound *Himur the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine Faktor (F):Fine>
The deadend is opened from the othe
r side.
Ok.
*Himur the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill *dwarf*
Faktor (F) leaves east.
You follow Faktor.
A Large Echoing Storeroom
You see two barrels on the ground.
You see two clay jars on the ground.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Himur the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
You approach *Himur the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>
Faktor (F) pounds *Himur the Dwarf*'s left foot hard and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
Faktor (F) closes the woodendoor.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Himur the Dwarf* opens the woodendoor.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>
Faktor (F) closes the woodendoor.
*Himur the Dwarf* opens the woodendoor.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Himur the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* leaves west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) closes the woodendoor.
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>b
Faktor (F) closes the woodendoor.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>bash
Bash what or whom?
Faktor (F) opens the woodendoor.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>ow
ope exit w
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>w
kill *dwarf*
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
*Himur the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (east), south, [west].
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from the east.
*Himur the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>close deadend
You're already fighting!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>close deadend
close deadend
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>close deadend
It's already closed!
Faktor (F) has arrived from the east.
*Himur the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
It's already closed!
Faktor (F) approaches *Himur the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>n
kill *dwarf*
You flee head over heels.
A Large Echoing Storeroom
You see two barrels on the ground.
There are two clay jars here.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (west).

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close deadend
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>They aren't here.
*Himur the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You don't see any deadend here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>w
kill *dwarf*
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Faktor (F) is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, [west].
Faktor (F) closes the woodendoor.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>e
kill *dwarf*
The woodendoor seems to be closed.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>They aren't here.
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill *dwarf*
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>e
kill *dwarf*
A Large Echoing Storeroom
There are two barrels here.
You see two clay jars on the ground.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *Himur the Dwarf*.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Himur the Dwarf* is here, fighting a mother eagle (glowing).
Exits: (west).
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>bash *dwarf*
You strongly pound *Himur the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>
*
Himur the Dwarf* panics, an
d attempts to flee.
A huge tarantula lightly hits *Himur the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.
*Himur the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.
A mother eagle lightly hits *Himur the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.
*Himur the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The woodendoor closes quietly.
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The woodendoor closes quietly.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>open woodendoor
w
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill *dwarf*
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Himur the Dwarf*.
*Himur the Dwarf* is here, fighting Faktor (F) (glowing).
Exits: (east), south, [west].
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You approach *
Himur the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Hurt>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Hurt>close woodendoor
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Hurt>close woodendoor
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Hurt>bash *dwarf*
s
kill *dwarf*
Faktor (F) bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.
Faktor (F) opens the woodendoor.
Faktor (F) panics, and attempts to flee.
Faktor (F) leaves east.
Faktor (F) has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
*Himur the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows (hidden).
Exits: north, [south].
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
e
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
*Himur the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (east), south, [west].
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill *dwarf*
A Large Echoing Storeroom
There are two barrels here.
You see two clay jars on the ground.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
Faktor (F) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (west).
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>bash *dwarf*
They aren't here.
A great rat leaves west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill *dwarf*
close woodendoor
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
*Himur the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
Exits: (east), south, [west].
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from the east.
A great rat has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close woodendoor
You strongly pound *Himur the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt>close woodendoor
Ok.
*Himur the Dwarf* pounds your left leg extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt>close woodendoor
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt>close woodendoor
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt>close woodendoor
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt>close woodendoor
It's already closed!
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt>close woodendoor
Faktor (F) has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
It's already closed!
Faktor (F) strongly pounds *Himur the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt>n
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
You flee head over heels.
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows (hidden).
Exits: north, [south].

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
*Himur the Dwarf* is here, fighting Faktor (F) (glowing).
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Himur the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], south, [west].

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close woodendoor
kill *dwarf*
#   $door is now set to {deadend} [local]
l
kill *dwarf*
close deadend
You approach *Himur the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Hurt>It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Himur the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
Faktor (F) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill *dwarf*
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close deadend
*Himur the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill *dwarf*
Faktor (F) approaches *Himur the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close deadend

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>open exit e
kill *dwarf*
*Himur the Dwarf* pounds Faktor (F)'s right arm extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Ok.
*Himur the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You strongly pound *
Himur the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickle it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Hurt>#   $target is now set to {*dwar
f*} [local]
kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*Himur the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Faktor (F) leaves east.
A hungry warg leaves east.
You follow Faktor.
A Large Echoing Storeroom
You see two barrels on the ground.
On the ground, there are two clay jars.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A mother eagle flies high above looking for prey.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
*Himur the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from the west.
*Himur the Dwarf* leaves west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You intercept a huge tarantula's blow.
A huge tarantula hits your head and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a huge tarantula:Healthy>kill *dwarf*
bash *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Faktor (F) closes the woodendoor.
You fail to intercept a mother eagle's blow.
A mother eagle tries to hit Faktor (F), but she parries successfully.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a huge tarantula:Healthy>Bash whom or what?

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a huge tarantula:Healthy>flee
Faktor (F) opens the woodendoor.
You flee head over heels.
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
*Himur the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (east), south, [west].

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
#   $door is now set to {woodendoor} [local]
The woodendoor seems to be closed.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Himur the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Himur the Dwarf* pounds your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Large Echoing Storeroom
On the ground, there are two barrels.
There are two clay jars here.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A mother eagle is here, fighting Faktor (F).
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
n
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
Faktor (F) is here, fighting a mother eagle.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: (west).

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Faktor (F) panics, and attempts to flee.
Faktor (F) leaves west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
*Himur the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Faktor (F) is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, [west].
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from the east.
Azg narrates 'anyone nocish want maxchanted heavy star?'

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You intercept *Himur the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Himur the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
Faktor (F) approaches *Himur the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
You're already fighting!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows (hidden).
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
Exits: north, [south].

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
You swiftly dodge a great rat's attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a great rat:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a great rat:Healthy>
You pound a great rat's right hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a great rat:Hurt>prot f
f
No one by that name here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a great rat:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
*Himur the Dwarf* is sitting here (glowing).
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Himur the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, [west].

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Raakel narrates 'exit to vellum w slag?'

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cmw
kill *dwarf*
cha mood wimp
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>o

[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Hurt>
You strongly pound *Himur the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Hurt>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Hurt>
Faktor (F) strongly pounds *Himur the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Hurt>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Faktor (F):Hurt>cma
cha mood ag
Ok.
A great rat has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Faktor (F):Hurt>
A great rat leaves south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Faktor (F):Hurt>kill x
You're already fighting!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Faktor (F):Hurt>
You pound *Himur the Dwarf* (x)'s right foot hard and tickle it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Faktor (F):Hurt>cma
cha mood ag
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Faktor (F):Hurt>
The deadend is opened from the other side.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Faktor (F):Hurt>
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the north.
*Gambad the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Faktor (F) strongly pounds *Himur the Dwarf* (x)'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt Faktor (F):Hurt>#   $target is now
dwarf*} [local]
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Gambad the Dwarf* intercepts an experienced assassin's blow.
*Gambad the Dwarf* swiftly dodges an experienced assassin's attempt to pierce
him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close woodendoor
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*
Himur the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the east.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
You intercept *Himur the Dwarf* (x)'s blow.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
Faktor (F) leaves north.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*Gambad the Dwarf* cleaves an experienced assassin's right leg very hard and
tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* makes your evil soul suffer with her goodness.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) pounds your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Hurt>ogr
f
ope greystonewall
You don't see any greystonewall here.
You flee head over heels.
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows (hidden).
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
Exits: north, [south].

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>cmw
cha mood wimp
Ok.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
A great rat fails to hit you.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a great rat:Healthy>ogr
e
ope greystonewall
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
Top of a Secret Staircase
Exits: (west), down.
You have found an experienced assassin!

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>d
On an Unstable Stair
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>d
Bottom of a Secret Stair
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A brown-skinned man is standing here.
Exits: south, up.
You have found an assassin!
You have found a brown-skinned man!

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...
A vicious rat has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>s
Hall of the Assassins
A small oaken table has been set here.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
Exits: north, south, west, (down).

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>s
Hall of the Assassins
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: north.
You have found an assassin!
You smell blood.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
A vicious rat fails to hit you.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a vicious rat:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Hall of the Assassins
A small oaken table has been set here.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
Exits: north, south, west, (down).

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
A Small Empty Chamber
Exits: east, south.
You have found a brown-skinned man!

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>s
A Dark Niche
A finch flies low above the ground.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: north, down.
You have found an assassin!

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>d
Bottom of a Filthy Pit
Exits: west.

o= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
s
A Turning Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: east, south.

o= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
Bottom of a Deep Shaft
Exits: north, up.

o= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>obr
ope brickwall
It seems to be locked.

o= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>

o= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
Azg narrates 'stonetrap right?'

o= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>#   $door is now set to {corner} [local]
n
open corner
A Turning Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: east, south.

o= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>w
Ok.

o= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
In a Rough-Hewn Hole
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: (east).

o= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>c
close exit
Ok.

o= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>g blackscroll all
recite blackscroll
You get a black scroll from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>cmw
You start reciting a black scroll.
draw sweapon
get azurescroll all
recite azurescroll
sc
You recite a black scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
The duration of the strength spell has been improved.
You drain Breaux of some of his energy.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cha mood wimp
Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You get an azure scroll from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You start reciting an azure scroll.
o
e
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>168/470 hits, 4/52 mana, and 100/162 moves.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ope exit
Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
A Turning Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: east, south, (west).

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Bottom of a Deep Shaft
Exits: north, up.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
You failed to climb there and fall down, hurting yourself.
Bottom of a Deep Shaft
Exits: north, up.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
A Deserted Tunnel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: west, down.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
An assassin pierces your head and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an assassin:Healthy>oww
f
ope wall
Ok.
You try to slash an assassin, but he parries successfully.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an assassin:Healthy>w
You flee head over heels.
Base of some Stairs
Exits: (north).

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cww
close wall
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>ope stairwell
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
The Pit
Exits: south, down.
You have found a thief!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d
Down the Pit
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: south, up.
You have found a thief!
Raakel narrates 'bleh they found me :('

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
A Passage
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
The Intersection
Exits: [north], east, [south], [west].

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>on
ope exit n
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
The Red Way
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
w
A Room daubed in Red
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, east, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Another Room daubed in Red
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: east, down.
You have found a thief!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The Tube
Exits: east, west, up.
You have found an assassin!
You smell blood.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
An assassin leaves west sneaking.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Gal narrates 'haxa gaunt is n j w of khuzur door :D'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Gal narrates '*drool*'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge an assassin's attempt to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>
An assassin swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>
A thief has arrived from above.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold an assassin:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
The Tube
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Tube
Exits: east, west.
You have found a thief!
You have found a thief!
A thief leaves east sneaking.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Tube
Exits: south, west.
You have found a thief!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
End of the Tube
Exits: north.
You have found a thief!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Raakel narrates 'they are 3 atm'

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>odo
s
ope door
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>c
Assembly Room
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: (north).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>otr
d
ope trapdoor
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Narrow Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: east, (up).
You have found a thief!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ctr
clos trapdoor
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
You have found an assassin!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Narrow Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>#   $door is now set to {trapdoor} [local]
sc
142/470 hits, 7/52 mana, and 94/162 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cmw
cha mood wimp
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 77%, DB: 25%, PB: 106%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,294,565 xp, 2,881 tp. Gold: 2,108. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Narrow Tunnel
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Bend in the Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Marilyn narrates 'man going front'

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Narrow Tunnel
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Narrow Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
145/470 hits, 9/52 mana, and 97/162 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
145/470 hits, 9/52 mana, and 97/162 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
145/470 hits, 9/52 mana, and 97/162 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 77%, DB: 25%, PB: 106%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,294,565 xp, 2,881 tp. Gold: 2,108. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Breaux               - Narrow Tunnel

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
146/470 hits, 9/52 mana, and 100/162 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 77%, DB: 25%, PB: 106%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,294,565 xp, 2,881 tp. Gold: 2,108. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Marilyn narrates 'on pack'

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
147/470 hits, 10/52 mana, and 101/162 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 77%, DB: 25%, PB: 106%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,294,565 xp, 2,881 tp. Gold: 2,108. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
148/470 hits, 10/52 mana, and 102/162 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
148/470 hits, 10/52 mana, and 103/162 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
148/470 hits, 10/52 mana, and 103/162 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
148/470 hits, 10/52 mana, and 103/162 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
148/470 hits, 10/52 mana, and 103/162 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
148/470 hits, 10/52 mana, and 104/162 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
148/470 hits, 11/52 mana, and 104/162 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
149/470 hits, 11/52 mana, and 104/162 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
149/470 hits, 11/52 mana, and 104/162 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
149/470 hits, 11/52 mana, and 105/162 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
149/470 hits, 11/52 mana, and 105/162 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cure
cast n 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen an assassin:Healthy>sc
You can't do that while fighting.
You try to slash an assassin, but he parries successfully.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen an assassin:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an assassin:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an assassin:Healthy>sc
You can't do that while fighting.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an assassin:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>stat
OB: 77%, DB: 25%, PB: 106%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,294,565 xp, 2,881 tp. Gold: 2,108. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
163/470 hits, 2/52 mana, and 113/162 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>q
rev q
You begin to search...
A vicious rat has arrived from the east.
You have revealed an assassin!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
164/470 hits, 2/52 mana, and 114/162 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Faktor               - Base of some Stairs
Breaux               - Narrow Tunnel

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>q
rev q
You begin to search...
You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>l i pack
backpack (used) : 
a black amulet
a black scroll
a blue crystal
a fine chain mail shirt (flawless)
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
two fine pairs of chain mail sleeves
six flasks of orkish draught
two herbal kits
a jewelled ring
a pair of snowshoes (flawless)
four purple scrolls
two small metal flasks
a small wooden box
three star sapphires
a twisted rock fragment
three vellum scrolls

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Faktor               - A Deserted Tunnel
Breaux               - Narrow Tunnel

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>q
rev q
You begin to search...
A vicious rat has arrived from the west.
You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Narrow Tunnel
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
Narrow Tunnel
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins (hidden).
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You see an assassin sneaking into a hiding place.
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an assassin:Healthy>where
You are too busy right now!
You slash an assassin's body very hard and tickle it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy an assassin:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>i
You are carrying:
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a pair of smooth, black boots
a water skin

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
Narrow Tunnel
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: east, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
168/470 hits, 4/52 mana, and 114/162 moves.
Faktor (F) has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
Faktor (F) leaves west.
You follow Faktor.
Narrow Tunnel
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...
Faktor (F) opens the trapdoor.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) leaves up.
You follow Faktor.
Assembly Room
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) closes the trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
169/470 hits, 4/52 mana, and 114/162 moves.
The trapdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) opens the secret.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* has arrived from below.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) leaves north.
You follow Faktor.
End of the Tube
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
You have found a thief!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>stat
OB: 83%, DB: 25%, PB: 107%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,294,459 xp, 2,881 tp. Gold: 2,108. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the south.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the south.
Faktor (F) leaves south.
You follow Faktor.
Assembly Room
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) leaves down.
You follow Faktor.
Narrow Tunnel
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) closes the trapdoor.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) leaves east.
You follow Faktor.
Narrow Tunnel
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) leaves east.
You follow Faktor.
Bend in the Tunnel
You have found a thief!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) leaves south.
You follow Faktor.
A Narrow Tunnel
You have found an assassin!
You smell blood.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) leaves south.
You follow Faktor.
A Narrow Tunnel
You smell blood.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) leaves east.
You follow Faktor.
A Deserted Tunnel
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) leaves east.
You follow Faktor.
A Deserted Tunnel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) leaves down.
You follow Faktor.
Bottom of a Deep Shaft

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) leaves east.
You follow Faktor.
Dead-end Tunnel

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) leaves east.
You follow Faktor.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) leaves west.
You follow Faktor.
Dead-end Tunnel

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) closes the brickwall.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cbr
Using her lockpicks, Faktor (F) tries to enable the brickwall's lock...
close brickwall
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>l
Dead-end Tunnel
Faktor (F) is standing here picking a lock.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) skillfully picks the lock of the brickwall.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
171/470 hits, 5/52 mana, and 109/162 moves.
Faktor (F) leaves east.
You follow Faktor.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) leaves north.
You follow Faktor.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Faktor               - A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Breaux               - A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) leaves north.
You follow Faktor.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) opens the slabdoor.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) leaves up.
You follow Faktor.
Hall of the Assassins
A small oaken table has been set here.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
You have found a brown-skinned man!
You have found an assassin!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You fail to intercept an assassin's blow.
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin tries to pierce Faktor (F), but she parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) slashes an assassin's left leg hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>csto
close stoneslab
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
Bottom of a Secret Stair
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A slender but well-muscled man seems to melt into the shadows.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
Exits: south, up.
You smell blood.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>s
s
Hall of the Assassins
A small oaken table has been set here.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A brown-skinned man is standing here (hidden).
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Hall of the Assassins
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
*Gambad the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Faktor (F) is standing here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Gambad the Dwarf* utters the words 'cure light'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
kill *dwarf*
Faktor (F) tries to slash *Gambad the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Gambad the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gambad the Dwarf* leaves north.
Faktor (F) leaves north.
You follow Faktor.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Hall of the Assassins
A small oaken table has been set here.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A brown-skinned man is standing here (hidden).
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
*Gambad the Dwarf* is standing here.
An assassin tries to pierce *Gambad the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Faktor (F) approaches *Gambad the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.
*Gambad the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gambad the Dwarf* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Gambad the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>edh
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Gambad the Dwarf* leaves north.
Faktor (F) leaves west.
You follow Faktor.
A Small Empty Chamber
A finch flies low above the ground.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>draw hammer
Faktor (F) leaves east.
You follow Faktor.
Hall of the Assassins
A small oaken table has been set here.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A brown-skinned man is standing here (hidden).
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very
evil-minded.
*Gambad the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf*
kill *dwarf*
*Gambad the Dwarf* leaves west.
They aren't here.
A finch has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Faktor (F) leaves west.
You follow Faktor.
A Small Empty Chamber
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Faktor (F) leaves south.
You follow Faktor.
A Dark Niche
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
*Gambad the Dwarf* is standing here.
You have found an assassin!
*Gambad the Dwarf* leaves down.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {gambad} [local]
kill gambad
Faktor (F) leaves down.
You follow Faktor.
Bottom of a Filthy Pit
*Gambad the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Gambad the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Gambad the Dwarf*:Awful>kill gambad
You're already fighting!
*Gambad the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gambad the Dwarf* leaves west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill gambad
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill gambad
*Gambad the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
You approach *Gambad the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Gambad the Dwarf*:Awful>kill gambad
You're already fighting!
Faktor (F) leaves west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Gambad the Dwarf*:Awful>kill gambad
kill gambad
You're already fighting!
*Gambad the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gambad the Dwarf* leaves west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill gambad
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill gambad
They aren't here.
*Gambad the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You approach *
Gambad the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Gambad the Dwarf*:Awful>kill gambad
w
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Gambad the Dwarf*:Awful>kill gambad
w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Gambad the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Gambad the Dwarf*:Awful>kill gambad
w
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Gambad the Dwarf*:Awful>w
kill gambad
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Gambad the Dwarf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
*Gambad the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gambad the Dwarf* leaves west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cma
A Turning Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
*Gambad the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
Faktor (F) has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
kill gambad
*Gambad the Dwarf* leaves south.
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill gambad
cha mood ag
Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
kill gambad
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the south.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the south.
*Gambad the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You pound *
Gambad the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Gambad the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Faktor (F) leaves south.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Gambad the Dwarf*:Dying>kill gambad
You're already fighting!
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Gambad the Dwarf*:Dying>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Gambad the Dwarf*:Dying>
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Gambad the Dwarf*:Dying>flee
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Gambad the Dwarf*:Dying>Faktor (F) has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
Bottom of a Deep Shaft
Exits: north, up.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
A Turning Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Faktor (F) (glowing).
*Gambad the Dwarf* is lying here, incapacitated.
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Himur the Dwarf* (x).
Exits: east, south.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill gambad
You intercept *Lowyn the Rohir Woman*'s blow.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* slashes your body and tickles it.
You're already fighting!
Faktor (F) pounds *Himur the Dwarf* (x)'s body hard.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Lowyn the Rohir Woman*:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Lowyn the Rohir Woman*:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Lowyn the Rohir Woman*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Bottom of a Filthy Pit
Exits: west.
Faktor (F) has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cmw
cha mood wimp
Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Faktor (F) leaves west.
You follow Faktor.
A Turning Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here (glowing).
*Gambad the Dwarf* is lying here, incapacitated.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
You intercept *Himur the Dwarf* (x)'s blow.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) pounds your right hand extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>draw sweapon
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* leaves east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>kill gambad
Faktor (F) approaches *Himur the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>flee
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the east.
Faktor (F) pounds *Himur the Dwarf* (x)'s left leg hard.
You flee head over heels.
Bottom of a Filthy Pit
Exits: west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
A Turning Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting Faktor (F) (glowing).
*Gambad the Dwarf* is lying here, incapacitated.
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Himur the Dwarf* (x).
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* is here, fighting Faktor (F).
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill gambad
Faktor (F) panics, and attempts to flee.
Faktor (F) leaves east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Gambad the Dwarf*:Dying>
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Gambad the Dwarf*:Dying>
You swiftly dodge *Lowyn the Rohir Woman*'s attempt to slash you.
You slash *Gambad the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gambad the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Gambad the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Gambad the Dwarf*.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Lowyn the Rohir Woman*:Fine>flee
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Lowyn the Rohir Woman*:Fine>w
You flee head over heels.
Bottom of a Filthy Pit
Faktor (F) is standing here.
Exits: west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A Turning Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A vicious rat is here, fighting *Himur the Dwarf* (x).
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) is here, fighting a vicious rat (glowing).
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, south.
###  We chill for a while, running around sewers thinking what to do ###
You follow Faktor.
A Turning Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A shadow (x) is standing here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ass
Faktor (F) leaves east.
You follow Faktor.
Bottom of a Filthy Pit
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
*Himur the Dwarf* is standing here.
Who do you want to assist?

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ass
Who do you want to assist?

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Faktor (F) leaves west.
You follow Faktor.
A Turning Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A shadow (x) is standing here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the east.
*Himur the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ass
Who do you want to assist?
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* leaves south.
*Himur the Dwarf* leaves south.
Faktor (F) leaves south.
You follow Faktor.
Bottom of a Deep Shaft
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
*Himur the Dwarf* is standing here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You intercept *Himur the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Himur the Dwarf* pounds your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>
Faktor (F) leaves east.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* leaves up.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>ass
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Himur the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Dead-end Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Faktor (F) is standing here.
Exits: east, (west).

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Faktor               - Dead-end Tunnel
Breaux               - A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>get azurescroll all
recite azurescroll
You can't find an azurescroll in any container.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You don't have an azurescroll.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>g blackscroll all
recite blackscroll
You can't find a blackscroll in any container.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You start reciting a black scroll.
#   $target is now set to {himur} [local]
Faktor (F) has arrived from the south.
Faktor (F) leaves south.
You follow Faktor.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
*Himur the Dwarf* is standing here.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You intercept *Himur the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Himur the Dwarf* pounds your left hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Faktor (F) leaves south.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>#   $door is now set to {brickwall} [local]
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You pound *Himur the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Himur the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cmw
cha mood wimp
Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
End of a Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: (north), south.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
Dank Chamber at the Tunnel's End
A shadow suddenly leaves its place on the wall, trying to reach your neck.
A shadow suddenly leaves its place on the wall, trying to reach your neck.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: (south).
A shadow tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy>
A dark wraith tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy>f
You are already attempting to flee!

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy>
You swiftly dodge a shadow's attempt to hit you.
You flee head over heels.
End of a Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
*Himur the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Himur the Dwarf* leaves south.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>g blackscroll all
recite blackscroll
You can't find a blackscroll in any container.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You start reciting a black scroll.
*Himur the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
You swiftly dodge *Himur the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.
Faktor (F) has arrived from the south.
flee
You flee head over heels.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
s
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: north, west.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Dead-end Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: east.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>g blackscroll all
recite blackscroll
You can't find a blackscroll in any container.

o= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You start reciting a black scroll.
close brickwall
You recite a black scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
The duration of the strength spell has been improved.
You drain Breaux of some of his energy.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>pick brickwall
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>|Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...
You stop trying to pick the lock.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: north, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill himur
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cma
cha mood ag
Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Faktor (F) has arrived from the north.
A vicious rat leaves north.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>draw hammer
Faktor (F) leaves west.
You follow Faktor.
Dead-end Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
The warhammer is no sheath!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Artibart narrates 'haelm eoghha'

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>#   $target is now set to {himur} [local]
Faktor (F) leaves east.
You follow Faktor.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
Faktor (F) leaves north.
You follow Faktor.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
*Himur the Dwarf* is standing here.
kill himur
Faktor (F) tries to pound *Himur the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill himur
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill himur
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
ass
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
*Himur the Dwarf* is here, fighting Faktor (F).
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Himur the Dwarf*.
Exits: north, south.
*Himur the Dwarf* tries to pound Faktor (F), but she parries successfully.
Faktor (F) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You assist Faktor (F).
You pound *Himur the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.
*Himur the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* leaves south.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill himur
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Faktor (F) leaves south.
You follow Faktor.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill himur
ass
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Who do you want to assist?

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
kill himur
Faktor (F) leaves west.
You follow Faktor.
Dead-end Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
*Himur the Dwarf* is standing here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Faktor (F) approaches *
Himur the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
You approach *Himur the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Wounded>kill himur
You're already fighting!
You pound *Himur the Dwarf*'s right leg very hard.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Wounded>kill himur
You're already fighting!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Wounded>kill himur
You're already fighting!
*Himur the Dwarf* tries to pound Faktor (F), but she parries successfully.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Wounded>
Faktor (F) sends *Himur the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.
You pound *Himur the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf*:Wounded Faktor (F):Wounded>e
kill himur
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf*:Wounded Faktor (F):Wounded>e
You're already fighting!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf*:Wounded Faktor (F):Wounded>No way! You are fighting 
for your life!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf*:Wounded Faktor (F):Wounded>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Faktor (F):Wounded>
Faktor (F) pounds *Himur the Dwarf* (x)'s right hand extremely hard and
shatters it.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Faktor (F):Wounded>exa x
You see nothing special about him.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) has some big nasty scratches.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the right hand,
       A clean light wound at the right foot.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) is using:
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a strange black helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a thin metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (satisfactory)	## more shining to kormock.
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (well-maintained)
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a Dwarven beard-comb
<worn on belt>       a water skin

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Faktor (F):Wounded>cma
cha mood ag
Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Faktor (F):Wounded>
A vicious rat has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Faktor (F):Wounded>#   $door is now set 
to {brickwall} [local]
close brickwall
close brickwall
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Faktor (F):Wounded>close brickwall
It's already closed!
You pound *Himur the Dwarf* (x)'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Faktor (F):Wounded>It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Faktor (F):Wounded>
Faktor (F) pounds *Himur the Dwarf* (x)'s head extremely hard and shatters it.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad Faktor (F):Wounded>#   $sd is now set to {sl
abdoor} [local]
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>open slabdoor
close brickwall
You don't see any slabdoor here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>open slabdoor
Faktor (F) leaves east.
You follow Faktor.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
You don't see any brickwall here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill x
You don't see any slabdoor here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close brickwall
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the north.
Faktor (F) leaves north.
You follow Faktor.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill x
Faktor (F) leaves north.
You follow Faktor.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
You don't see any brickwall here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close brickwall
kill x
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close brickwall
Faktor (F) leaves south.
You follow Faktor.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
You don't see any brickwall here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill x
Faktor (F) leaves south.
You follow Faktor.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill x
close brickwall
Faktor (F) leaves west.
You follow Faktor.
Dead-end Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close brickwall
kill x

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Faktor (F) approaches *Himur the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
close brickwall

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close brickwall
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.
kill x
Faktor (F) leaves east.
You follow Faktor.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close brickwall
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.
Faktor (F) pounds *Himur the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm extremely hard and shatters
it.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad>kill x
You don't see any brickwall here.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) leaves north.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close brickwall
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the north.
You don't see any brickwall here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close brickwall
kill x
You approach *Himur the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad>close brickwall
Faktor (F) leaves north.
You don't see any brickwall here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You don't see any brickwall here.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill x
close brickwall
Faktor (F) has arrived from the north.
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill x
You don't see any brickwall here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close brickwall
kill x
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the west.
You approach *Himur the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You don't see any brickwall here.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) barely slashes your right arm and tickles it.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad>w
You don't see any brickwall here.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill x
w
Faktor (F) leaves west.
You follow Faktor.
Dead-end Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
You approach *Himur the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad>kill x
Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You approach *
Himur the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad>kill x
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad>kill x
You're already fighting!
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) opens the brickwall.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*
Himur the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the east.
Bottom of a Deep Shaft
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), up.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
kill x
They aren't here.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
kill x
close brickwall
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You try to pound *
Himur the Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad>kill x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill x
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* leaves up.
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Dead-end Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Faktor (F) is standing here.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, (west).
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) swiftly dodges Faktor (F)'s attempt to pound him.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill x
You approach *Himur the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
Faktor (F) swiftly dodges *Himur the Dwarf* (x)'s attempt to slash her.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad Faktor (F):Wounded>kill x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Faktor (F) closes the brickwall.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad Faktor (F):Wounded>kill x
You're already fighting!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad Faktor (F):Wounded>It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad Faktor (F):Wounded>w
kill x
You're already fighting!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad Faktor (F):Wounded>close brickwall
No way! You are fighting for your life!
The brickwall is opened from the other side.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad Faktor (F):Wounded>close brickwall
Faktor (F) closes the brickwall.
You're already fighting!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad Faktor (F):Wounded>close brickwall
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad Faktor (F):Wounded>close brickwall
Mahatma narrates 'elf quaker in eregion'
You're already fighting!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad Faktor (F):Wounded>kill x
close brickwall
You're already fighting!
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close brickwall
They aren't here.
The brickwall is opened from the other side.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill x
close brickwall
Faktor (F) closes the brickwall.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill x
The brickwall is opened from the other side.
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close brickwall
Ok.
The brickwall is opened from the other side.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close brickwall
Faktor (F) closes the brickwall.
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close brickwall
It's already closed!
The brickwall is opened from the other side.
Faktor (F) closes the brickwall.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill x
close brickwall
It's already closed!
The brickwall is opened from the other side.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close brickwall
Faktor (F) leaves east.
You follow Faktor.
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) is standing here.
You try to pound *Himur the Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Bad>kill x
close brickwall
You don't see any brickwall here.
Faktor (F) pounds *Himur the Dwarf* (x)'s right hand extremely hard and
shatters it.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Awful>close brickwall
You don't see any brickwall here.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) leaves west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill x
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the west.
Faktor (F) leaves west.
You follow Faktor.
Dead-end Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Ok.
The brickwall is opened from the other side.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close brickwall
They aren't here.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the east.
Faktor (F) approaches *Himur the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
kill x
Ok.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) barely slashes Faktor (F)'s body and tickles it.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
The brickwall is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill x
The brickwall is opened from the other side.
You approach *Himur the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
Faktor (F) closes the brickwall.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*
Himur the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!
The brickwall is opened from the other side.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close brickwall
Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill x
You approach *Himur the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Awful>kill x
Faktor (F) approaches *Himur the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Awful>kill x
It's already closed!
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close brickwall
They aren't here.
The brickwall is opened from the other side.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the east.
### i dunno, maybe it's time to throw a rock Lowyn? i know you got one ;)
Faktor (F) closes the brickwall.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill x
It's already closed!
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) leaves east.
The brickwall is opened from the other side.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Faktor (F) closes the brickwall.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
You try to pound *Himur the Dwarf* (x), but he parries successfully.
The brickwall is opened from the other side.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Awful>kill x
close brickwall
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Faktor (F) approaches *Himur the Dwarf* (x), trying to pound him.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Awful>kill x
You're already fighting!
Faktor (F) closes the brickwall.
Faktor (F) pounds *Himur the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm extremely hard and
shatters it.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Dying>close brickwall
It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Dying>kill x
You're already fighting!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Dying>close brickwall
The brickwall is opened from the other side.
You're already fighting!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Dying>
You're already fighting!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Dying>l
Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Dying>
The brickwall is opened from the other sid
e.
You're already fighting!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Dying>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Dying>
You're already fighting!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Dying>Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Dying>#   $target is now set to {lowyn} [local]
The brickwall is opened from the other side.
You're already fighting!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Dying>Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Dying>l
You're already fighting!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Dying>It's already closed!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Dying>
Dead-end Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Himur the Dwarf* (x).
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) is lying here, incapacitated.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Dying>
Dead-end Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Himur the Dwarf* (x).
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) is lying here, incapacitated.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Dying>l
Dead-end Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Himur the Dwarf* (x).
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) is lying here, incapacitated.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Himur the Dwarf* (x):Dying>
You pound *Himur the Dwarf* (x)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Himur the Dwarf* (x)'s death cry.
*Himur the Dwarf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The brickwall is opened from the other side.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Faktor (F) gets an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer from the corpse of *a
Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets a fine grey cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets a pair of smooth, black boots from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets a sapphire ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets an icy ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets a pale blue stone from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets a necklace from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets a thin metal breastplate from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets a strange black helmet from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets a pair of plate greaves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets a pair of iron-shod boots from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets a thin pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets a shining pair of vambraces from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets a russet cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks from
the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets an engraved broadsword from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Faktor (F) puts an engraved broadsword in a leather backpack.
Faktor (F) puts an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer in a leather backpack.
Faktor (F) puts a fine grey cloak in a leather backpack.
Faktor (F) puts a pair of smooth, black boots in a leather backpack.
Faktor (F) puts a sapphire ring in a leather backpack.
Faktor (F) puts an icy ring in a leather backpack.
Faktor (F) puts a pale blue stone in a leather backpack.
Faktor (F) puts a necklace in a leather backpack.
Faktor (F) puts a thin metal breastplate in a leather backpack.
Faktor (F) puts a strange black helmet in a leather backpack.
Faktor (F) puts a pair of plate greaves in a leather backpack.
Faktor (F) puts a pair of iron-shod boots in a leather backpack.
Faktor (F) puts a thin pair of metal gauntlets in a leather backpack.
Faktor (F) puts a shining pair of vambraces in a leather backpack.
Faktor (F) puts a bejewelled shield in a leather backpack.
Faktor (F) puts a russet cloak in a leather backpack.
Faktor (F) puts a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks in a
leather backpack.
Faktor (F) puts a gleaming belt in a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Bottom of a Deep Shaft
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), up.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill lowyn
You approach *Lowyn the Rohir Woman*, trying to pound her.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Lowyn the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>kill lowyn
Faktor (F) has arrived from the east.
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Lowyn the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Lowyn the Rohir Woman* leaves up.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>u
A Deserted Tunnel
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
## lowyn walks out..
## we do Gambad's shadow and..
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a sable pouch
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a large skin
a gleaming belt
a battle axe (well-maintained)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a tower shield (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail shirt (flawless)
a red ruby
a sapphire ring
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a corberyl
a corberyl
a mighty dwarven axe (well-maintained)
You get a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a corberyl from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a corberyl from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Faktor (F) gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
## after this, Lowyn ( as usual ) whines that we spamloot everything.. buuuhhuuu.. 
    Forces of the Dark Lord
 1  Breaux the Tarkhnarb Rider.
 2  Faktor the Tarkhnarb Battlemistress.    ## bump bump bump!
 3  Stolb the Tarkhnarb Weaponsmaster.
 4  Woland the Black Numenorean Wanderer.
*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (74%) ***  5  Deluxe the Tarkhnarb A
ssassin.
 6  Dracol the Zaugurz Soldier.
 7  Durzum the Zaugurz Soldier.
 8  Vertol the Tarkhnarb Soldier.
 9  Smierc the Zaugurz Murderer.
10  Hillu the Tarkhnarb Shaman.



2005/07/24 20:32, Tankist:    -Tempus-Rated: Superb 
5

2005/07/24 20:44, Iomene:Rated: Superb 
5

2005/07/24 21:19, Anathir:Rated: Poor 
So INSANE pathetic display by pukes! Insane pathetic! I got sick reading this log!

2005/07/24 21:46, Joei:  Rated: Awful 
uh

2005/07/24 23:40, Bomul:  Rated: Good 
good

2005/07/25 03:28, Grisnat:Rated: Superb 
Nice work splitting em in there, quick stuff with doors too. Not that we expect any less from you two!

2005/07/25 05:10, Fankil: 
Yeah, that looked good. Looked even human with those exits, very un-action-alike, which differ from alot of other logs. Well done!

2005/07/25 05:45, Storan:  Rated: Superb 
So nice to see my scroll got used for a good cause! :D
My friends were naging about me giving you all my scrolls when they needed it :P g0 breaux! =)

2005/07/25 05:47, Valgard: 
Again you killed wrong pukes. You were supposed to kill human, not dwarves. Otherwise it was good...

2005/07/25 07:34, Materia:Rated: Superb 
Damn corb hoarders.

2005/07/25 08:20, Burdin:Rated: Superb 
whoa man :) yestaday u told me something about 2 vs 3 (lowyin and co)..but i didnt know u actualy pulled 2 kills out of that hehe, nice area usage tehehe...a bit 2 much reciting but i guess it waz worth in the end!

2005/07/25 10:48, Boent: 
Is it me or did Lowyn do very little in this fight?

2005/07/25 12:14, Faktor:   
Lowyn wasted pretty much all mana in the beginning. When they got low, they went out and regained and that's why we recited. Lowyns mana mostly went on heals to Himur aswell.

2005/07/25 13:08, Evan:  Rated: Good 
Try use your purples more and u might have saved some healscrolls :)

2005/07/25 13:45, Marillion:Rated: Superb 
God that was cute:P Himur got owned just a tad?

2005/07/25 20:08, Headache:Rated: Superb 
Nice work

2005/07/25 21:50, Gabe:  Rated: Good 
yikes

2005/07/25 21:53, Tankist:    -Tempus-Rated: Superb 
Cowyn sure was wimp there?

2005/07/25 22:55, Bagger:  Rated: Superb 
Evan, why don't you try using some purples against Lowyn and tell us how much they help.

2005/07/25 23:20, Fankil: 
...Bagger, more than vs. a L25 cleric?

2005/07/25 23:26, Marillion:Rated: Superb 
I think fankil is right:P the damagecap might be insane high, but it atleast reduces the dispels down to 50- or whatever the cap is.

2005/07/26 00:13, Breaux: 
come on now, i ate like 1 dispel? what are y'all even talking about..

2005/07/26 00:54, Bagger:  Rated: Superb 
I mean, her dispels do like 150 dmg, purple might save 20 dmg then and that just ain't very much, especielly not enough to say that we wouldn't need to recite healscrolls if we used purples. But ofcourse it would help more from her spells then from a lvl 25. But purple still is crap and it doesnt affect any fight.

2005/07/26 05:10, Fankil: 
Unlike Iomene, I always make the perfect comments while totally wasted. Strut.

2005/07/26 18:28, Rancid:Rated: Superb 
Purple only useful in darkie quakefest!


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Asahi, Bagger, Burb, Burdin, Corny, Daerandir, Dalen, Dreag, Eolorl, 
Grisnat, Gwendolyn, Gwoern, Headache, Iomene, Kazar, Khazdul, Klach, Marillion, Materia, 
Morrandir, Rashnak, Ryalnos, Shagin, Silwyth, Storan, Tankist 
 Good Bomul, Drakiz, Gabe, Kunduk, Narkhun, Rik, Singleton 
 Average Aschit, Ghamma, Porien, Razoor, Uldrak 
 Poor Anathir, Blenda 
 Awful Bharr, Joei 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back