Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Willowski (Woland)comments   back
(4440 hits. Posted 2005/08/30)

!. CR Mana:Burning>csanc koroviev
cast n 'sanctuary' koroviev
You start to concentrate...
Ok.
Koroviev is surrounded by a white aura.

!f C>csanc
Koroviev stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

!f C>cast n 'sanctuary'
You start to concentrate...
sle
You start glowing.

of C Mana:Hot>wa
188/188 hits, 99/135 mana, and 100/100 moves.

of C Mana:Hot>
You wake, and sit up.

!f C Mana:Hot>st
You stand up.

!f C Mana:Hot>look
Deep Inside the Old Forest
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A trained horse (my) is standing here.
Koroviev, wielding a black runed dagger, is resting here (glowing).
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.

!f C Mana:Hot>
Koroviev stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

!f C Mana:Hot>east
Deep Inside the Old Forest
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Kratos the Dwarf*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Zrash the Dwarf*, wielding a bejewelled oak staff, is sleeping here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Limrondel the Silvan Elf*, wielding a broadsword, is here, resting on a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by *Limrondel the Silvan Elf*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Raenor the Silvan Elf*, wielding the silvery broadsword, is sleeping here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Vink the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, resting on a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Vink the Dwarf*.
Exits: east, south, west.
Koroviev has arrived from the west.

!f C Mana:Hot>cast normal 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
Koroviev begins some strange incantations...
*Vink the Dwarf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
You swiftly dodge *Vink the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave you.
cast normal 'earthquake'
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Koroviev stops following you.
Koroviev utters the word 'earthquake'
Koroviev makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
Your blood freezes as you hear a pony's death cry.
A pony is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
Your blood freezes as you hear a pack horse's death cry.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
You fall, and hit yourself!
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
Your blood freezes as you hear a mountain mule's death cry.
A mountain mule is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
Your blood freezes as you hear a mountain mule's death cry.
A mountain mule is dead! R.I.P.
*Vink the Dwarf* dismounts from a mountain mule as he falls to the ground.
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
Your blood freezes as you hear a pack horse's death cry.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
Your blood freezes as you hear a pack horse's death cry.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
Your blood freezes as you hear a pack horse's death cry.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
*Limrondel the Silvan Elf* dismounts from a pack horse as he falls to the ground.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Vink the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
Koroviev begins some strange incantations...
*Zrash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zrash the Dwarf* leaves west.
cast normal 'earthquake'
*Kratos the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Vink the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your body and tickles it.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Koroviev utters the word 'earthquake'
Koroviev makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Koroviev lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Vink the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
Koroviev begins some strange incantations...
*Raenor the Silvan Elf* leaves west.
*Limrondel the Silvan Elf* leaves west.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Koroviev utters the word 'earthquake'
Koroviev makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
*Vink the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
Koroviev panics, and attempts to flee.
Koroviev leaves west.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Vink the Dwarf*:Dying>
You pierce *Vink the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Vink the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Vink the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Vink the Dwarf*.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>flee
You flee head over heels.
Deep Inside the Old Forest
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A trained horse (my) is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Zrash the Dwarf*, wielding a bejewelled oak staff, is standing here.
*Raenor the Silvan Elf*, wielding the silvery broadsword, is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Limrondel the Silvan Elf*, wielding a broadsword, is standing here.
Koroviev, wielding a black runed dagger, is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Limrondel the Silvan Elf* leaves east.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Raenor the Silvan Elf* leaves east.
*Zrash the Dwarf* leaves east.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east
Deep Inside the Old Forest
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Limrondel the Silvan Elf*, wielding a broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast normal 'burning hands' *elf*
You start to concentrate...
Koroviev has arrived from the west.
Koroviev starts following you.
cast normal 'burning hands' *elf*
*Limrondel the Silvan Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east
*Zrash the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *elf*
Small Dark River in the Forest
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A huge, old and hoary willow tree looms above you.
*Limrondel the Silvan Elf*, wielding a broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
Koroviev has arrived from the west.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Koroviev tries to pierce *
Limrondel the Silvan Elf*, but he parries successfully.
You try to pierce *Limrondel the Silvan Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Limrondel the Silvan Elf*:Bad Koroviev:Hurt>close exit e
You don't see any exit there.
*Limrondel the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Limrondel the Silvan Elf* leaves north.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit e
You don't see any exit there.
*Limrondel the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.
Old-Man Willow hits *Limrondel the Silvan Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast normal 'burning hands' *elf*
*Zrash the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Koroviev approaches *Zrash the Dwarf*, trying to pierce him.
Koroviev swiftly dodges *Zrash the Dwarf*'s attempt to smite him.
*Limrondel the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Limrondel the Silvan Elf* leaves north.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Koroviev begins some strange incantations...
Nobody here by that name.
*Zrash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zrash the Dwarf* leaves west.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Zrash the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Old-Man Willow approaches *Zrash the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast normal 'burning hands' *elf*
*Limrondel the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.
Koroviev begins some strange incantations...
You start to concentrate...
*Zrash the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zrash the Dwarf* leaves north.
cast normal 'burning hands' *elf*
Koroviev begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
You burn *Limrondel the Silvan Elf*.
*Limrondel the Silvan Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You pierce *Limrondel the Silvan Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Limrondel the Silvan Elf*'s death cry.
*Limrondel the Silvan Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>west
*Zrash the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Old-Man Willow hits *Zrash the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zrash the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Zrash the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Zrash the Dwarf*.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Deep Inside the Old Forest
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, south, west.
Koroviev has arrived from the east.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east
Small Dark River in the Forest
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A huge, old and hoary willow tree looms above you.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.
Koroviev has arrived from the west.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>north
Small Dark River in the Forest
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Raenor the Silvan Elf*, wielding the silvery broadsword, is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, south, west.
Koroviev has arrived from the south.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Raenor the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'cure serious'

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast normal 'lightning bolt' *elf*
You start to concentrate...
*Raenor the Silvan Elf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>west
kill *elf*
Deep Inside the Old Forest
*Raenor the Silvan Elf*, wielding the silvery broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Koroviev has arrived from the east.
Koroviev begins some strange incantations...

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*
Raenor the Silvan Elf* leaves east.
They aren't here.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast normal 'burning hands' *elf*
Nobody here by that name.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east
kill *elf*
Small Dark River in the Forest
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
Koroviev has arrived from the west.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south
kill *elf*
Small Dark River in the Forest
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
Old-Man Willow is here, fighting *Raenor the Silvan Elf*.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Raenor the Silvan Elf*, wielding the silvery broadsword, is here, fighting Old-Man Willow.
Exits: north, (east), west.
Koroviev has arrived from the north.
*Raenor the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Raenor the Silvan Elf* leaves north.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit e
You don't see any exit there.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Raenor the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.
Old-Man Willow approaches *Raenor the Silvan Elf*, trying to hit him.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Raenor the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges Koroviev's attempt to pierce him.
Old-Man Willow strongly hits *Raenor the Silvan Elf*'s right leg.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Raenor the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Raenor the Silvan Elf* leaves north.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close tree 
open tree 
Ok.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close tree 
Ok.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>north
Deep Inside the Old Forest
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east, south, west.
Koroviev has arrived from the east.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Raenor the Silvan Elf* has suddenly arrived.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Raenor the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges Koroviev's attempt to pierce him.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south
You need to swim to go there.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>open tree 
You don't see any tree here.
Koroviev begins some strange incantations...
*Raenor the Silvan Elf* tries to slash Koroviev, but he parries successfully.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close tree 
You don't see any tree here.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Raenor the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south
Small Dark River in the Forest
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A huge, old and hoary willow tree looms above you.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.
*Raenor the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *elf*
*Raenor the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You try to pierce *Raenor the Silvan Elf*, but he parries successfully.
Old-Man Willow strongly hits *Raenor the Silvan Elf*'s right hand.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Raenor the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>cast normal 'burning hands' *elf*
You start to concentrate...
*Raenor the Silvan Elf* opens the tree.
Koroviev has arrived from the west.
close tree 
*Raenor the Silvan Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Koroviev approaches *Raenor the Silvan Elf*, trying to pierce him.
close tree 
Koroviev begins some strange incantations...
close tree 
Old-Man Willow hits *Raenor the Silvan Elf*'s right arm.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Raenor the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>close tree 
Ok.
*Raenor the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Raenor the Silvan Elf* leaves north.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close tree 
It's already closed!

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>north
It's already closed!

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close tree 
It's already closed!

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Small Dark River in the Forest
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
Koroviev has arrived from the south.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You don't see any tree here.
Koroviev bleeds from open wounds.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>north
Deep Inside the Old Forest
Exits: north, south, west.
Koroviev has arrived from the south.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south
Small Dark River in the Forest
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
Koroviev has arrived from the north.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south
Small Dark River in the Forest
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A huge, old and hoary willow tree looms above you.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.
Koroviev has arrived from the north.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close tree 
It's already closed!

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Koroviev leaves west.
...
raenor makes it out on bad after reciting some scrolls
...

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast normal 'fireball' shadow
You quickly recall your stored spell...
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops a shadow in flames.
A shadow says 'It was your last mistake Woland! I will remember you!' in Westron.
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce it.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a shadow:Hurt>cast normal 'fireball' shadow
You start to concentrate...
You swiftly dodge a shadow's attempt to hit you.
Koroviev begins some strange incantations...
You swiftly dodge a shadow's attempt to hit you.
Koroviev utters the word 'fireball'
Koroviev throws a fireball at a shadow, completely enveloping it in flames.
A shadow says 'It was your last mistake Black Numenorean! I will remember you!' in Westron.
Koroviev begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
Your fireball hits a shadow with full force, causing an immediate death.
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
Your blood freezes as you hear a shadow's death cry.
A shadow disappears into nothing.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>get all.sable all.corpse
 get all.backpack all.corpse
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Koroviev gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>examine corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fragrant-smelling bag
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
the scalp of Smrtihlav
a gleaming belt; it glows blue
a bejewelled oak staff; it glows blue
a golden elven bracelet
a keyring with a key and some sets of lock picks
a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a metal buckler (flawless)
a thin pair of vambraces (flawless)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a thin pair of greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a thin metal breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby; it glows blue
a necklace; it glows blue
an engagement ring; it glows blue
a copper ring; it glows blue
a lembas wafer; it glows blue
a water skin
a set of lock picks
a black metal shield (flawless)
an amethyst

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>get copper corpse
You get a copper ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Koroviev gets a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The sun rises in the east.
Koroviev bleeds from open wounds.

*f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A sudden drowsiness overcomes you, you yawn and...
You go to sleep.
You stop riding a trained horse (my).

of C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ws   <- long ago this used to be a wake stand alias, but now i changed it :-/ 
wield sword
In your dreams, or what?
You have pleasant dreams of sumptuous dinners and warm beds...
...
Now we are kept asleep by willow for some 30 mins RL.
We are not dragged in, but kept sleeping outside.
Meanwhile pukes kill willow wait long enought until our armour/shield etc drop. 
...
You have pleasant dreams of sumptuous dinners and warm beds...
this message repeats about 100 times.

of C>
You have been blinded!

of C>score
188/188 hits, 135/135 mana, and 100/100 moves.

of C>stat
OB: 42%, DB: -36%, PB: 48%, Armour: 23%. Wimpy: 120. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,964,492 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 311. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- blindness
- novoid
- sleep
- noquit
- sense life
- detect magic
- shield

of C>max
cha wimpy 999
Wimpy set to: 187

of C>
You feel less tired.
Someone sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
That really HURT!
You swiftly dodge Someone's attempt to stab you.

of C HP:Hurt Someone:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You try to pierce Someone, but he parries successfully.

of C HP:Hurt Someone:Fine>flee
You are already attempting to flee!
Someone tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

of C HP:Hurt Someone:Fine>
Someone sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Someone cleaves your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
look

of C HP:Hurt Someone:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

of C HP:Hurt Someone:Fine>
Someone pierces your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
You are in a forest.
a little bit of spam blinded in the forest.

!f C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kratos the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Faearn the Beorning Man* strongly smites your right leg and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!f C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kratos the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Kratos the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Kratos the Dwarf* pounds your head extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

of C HP:Dying Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *Kratos the Dwarf*:Fine>
You lost some renown in this battle!
Ouch! You lose a level!
You are dead! Sorry...

o# C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Alas, you realize that yet again the mighty knowledge of drowned Numenor has
been lost... Despair settles on you.

!# C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>stat
OB: 82%, DB: -36%, PB: 0%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 178. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 529,847 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- depression
- Mandos sleep for 89 days
  

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2005/08/30 03:53, Lothlahn: 
good going in all logs!

2005/08/30 03:53, Dracol:   
heh, nice charge. You deserved to live.

2005/08/30 04:30, Cormax: 
Impressive attack.... comf on the sleep that is WiErD.

2005/08/30 04:35, Bock:    -Tempus- 
the scalp of Smrtihlav

2005/08/30 08:35, Belog: 
How does the following go together?????

On the one hand:

Ouch! You lose a level!

and on the other:

Needed: 529,847 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.

Hmmmm...

2005/08/30 09:50, Stolb: 
a 1,2M pk death loss maybe?

2005/08/30 10:16, Sardotjen:   
If they killed willow you should be roused from your sleep imo, should bugreport that..

2005/08/30 11:49, Woland: 
Willow was bugged (and i think it is, someone of pukes whined about too long sleep not so long ago).

The help file for sleep spell says its accumulative, i understand it that its the duration of the spell. Nienor clains its not, but then says its impossible to stay asleep for 30 ticks. At the same time both Koroviev and me got spammed to hell by willows sleep attacks (the messages kept coming all the way until the willow died) and i guess either the duration was refreshed or accumulated.


Hehe, i even checked the help file again and now it says Accumulative: Yes (duration) :-)
The 'its not accumulaive i'am 100% sure!' was Nienor's main argument. .-)

2005/09/01 10:57, Shalani: 
loved it (but hated the ending)... !


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back