Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Debris! (Breaux)comments   back
(2132 hits. Posted 2005/09/03)

!. CRW>down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!. CRW>
Vardamir dismounts from a trained horse, and stops riding him.

!. CRW>k esmer
ope seat
They aren't here.

!. CRW>
You don't see any seat here.

!. CRW>
Vardamir LEAVES >>EAST>>.
You follow Vardamir.
A Wrecked Wagon

!. CRW>nod
You nod solemnly.

!. CRW>ope seat
It's already open!

!. CRW>down

*Esmer the Eriadorian Man* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A warhorse ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*Fandr the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A mountain mule ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Under the Wagon
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
Exits: (up).

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>k esmer
k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>They aren't here.

o[ CRW>cha mood agg
Ok.

o[ CRW>draw cweapon
The warhammer is no sheath!

o[ CRW>100
cha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100

o[ CRW>cha mood agg
Ok.

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.
The earth trembles and shivers.

o[ CRW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Vardamir             - A Wrecked Wagon
Breaux               - Under the Wagon

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.
The earth trembles and shivers.

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>k esmer
k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>They aren't here.

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Vardamir             - A Wrecked Wagon
Breaux               - Under the Wagon

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg (MIN).
A hungry warg (MIN) starts following you.

o[ CW>scout up
You quietly scout upwards...
A Wrecked Wagon
A Man, *a Man*, a warhorse, *a Dwarf*, *a Dwarf*, and a mountain mule are
here.
You stop scouting.

o[ CW>
Vardamir has arrived from above.

![ CW>ri
A hungry warg (MIN) stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg (MIN)'s reins, and start riding it.

![ CRW>rid
Vardamir leaves up.
You follow Vardamir.
A Wrecked Wagon
*Esmer the Eriadorian Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
*Fandr the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Debris the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
You are already riding.

!. CRW>k esmer
You pound *Esmer the Eriadorian Man*'s body extremely hard.

!. CRW *Esmer the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
You fail to intercept *Fandr the Dwarf*'s blow.

!. CRW *Esmer the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>k esmer
You're already fighting!

!. CRW *Esmer the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>k esmer
You're already fighting!
*Esmer the Eriadorian Man* slashes your right arm extremely hard and tickles
it.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Esmer the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Esmer the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Esmer the Eriadorian Man* LEAVES >>EAST>> riding a warhorse.

!. CRW HP:Fine>k esmer
They aren't here.

!. CRW HP:Fine>k esmer
They aren't here.
Vardamir utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
Vardamir makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You stop following Vardamir.
You fall, and hit yourself!
A hungry warg (MIN) says 'It was your last mistake Gardamir! I will remember
you!'
*Fandr the Dwarf* cleaves Vardamir's right arm and tickles it.

!. CRW HP:Fine Vardamir:Hurt *Fandr the Dwarf*:Fine>k esmer
They aren't here.
*Debris the Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...
Vardamir panics, and attempts to flee.
Vardamir LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!. CRW HP:Fine>down

*Fandr the Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Under the Wagon
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
Exits: (up).

o[ CRW HP:Fine>k esmer
They aren't here.

o[ CRW HP:Fine>up
k esmer
A Wrecked Wagon
*Debris the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, south, west, (down).

!. CRW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

!. CRW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
Vardamir ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<< riding a trained horse.

!. CRW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
*Debris the Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...
You pound *Debris the Dwarf*'s head very hard.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

*Fandr the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
You intercept *Fandr the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Fandr the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Debris the Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...

*Esmer the Eriadorian Man* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>> riding a warhorse.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>na come
You fail to intercept *Esmer the Eriadorian Man*'s blow.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.
*Fandr the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard and tickles it.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Fandr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fandr the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
Vardamir panics, and attempts to flee.
Vardamir LEAVES >>EAST>> riding a trained horse.
You flee head over heels.
Endless Plains
*Fandr the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CRW HP:Fine>
*Fandr the Dwarf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o. CRW HP:Fine>east
*Fandr the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
A Wrecked Wagon
*Esmer the Eriadorian Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: east, south, west, (down).

!. CRW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
k *elf*
They aren't here.

!. CRW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

!. CRW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
k *man*
k *man*
You approach *Esmer the Eriadorian Man*, trying to pound him.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Esmer the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>ope seat
You're already fighting!

!. CRW HP:Fine *Esmer the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>k *man*
It's already open!

!. CRW HP:Fine *Esmer the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>ope seat
You're already fighting!

*Debris the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>> riding a mountain mule.
*Esmer the Eriadorian Man* slashes your right foot extremely hard.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Esmer the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>k *man*
Vardamir ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>> riding a trained horse.
It's already open!

!. CRW HP:Fine *Esmer the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>ope seat
You're already fighting!
You pound *Esmer the Eriadorian Man*'s body hard and tickle it.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Esmer the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*
Debris the Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...
It's already open!
*Esmer the Eriadorian Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Esmer the Eriadorian Man* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a warhorse.

!. CRW HP:Fine>k *man*
They aren't here.

!. CRW HP:Fine>down
Under the Wagon
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
Exits: (up).

o[ CRW HP:Fine>up
A Wrecked Wagon
*Debris the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting Vardamir.
Vardamir the Black Númenórean is here, riding a trained horse, fighting
*Debris the Dwarf*.
Exits: east, south, west, (down).
*Debris the Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...
Vardamir panics, and attempts to flee.
Vardamir LEAVES //SOUTH// riding a trained horse.

!. CRW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
*Fandr the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH// riding a mountain mule.

!. CRW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
You approach *Debris the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>ope seat
It's already open!

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>ope seat
It's already open!

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>ope seat
It's already open!

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>ope seat
It's already open!
*Debris the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Debris the Dwarf* LEAVES //SOUTH// riding a mountain mule.

!. CRW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
You approach *Fandr the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Fandr the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Fandr the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Fandr the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Debris the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH// riding a mountain mule.
You pound *Fandr the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and tickle it.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Fandr the Dwarf*:Fine>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Fandr the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Fandr the Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>> riding a mountain mule.

!. CRW HP:Fine>down
Under the Wagon
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
Exits: (up).

o[ CRW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CRW HP:Fine>up
A Wrecked Wagon
*Debris the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, south, west, (down).

!. CRW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*

*Debris the Dwarf* LEAVES >>EAST>> riding a mountain mule.
They aren't here.

o. CRW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o. CRW HP:Fine>

*Debris the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>> riding a mountain mule.

!. CRW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
where
k *dwarf*
Players in your zone
--------------------
Vardamir             - Endless Plains
Breaux               - A Wrecked Wagon

!. CRW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
You approach *Debris the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Debris the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Debris the Dwarf* leaves down riding a mountain mule.

o. CRW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o. CRW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
down
They aren't here.

o. CRW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
close seat
Under the Wagon
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
*Debris the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: (up).

![ CRW HP:Fine>close seat
close seat
*Debris the Dwarf* leaves up riding a mountain mule.
They aren't here.

o[ CRW HP:Fine>Ok.

o[ CRW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

o[ CRW HP:Fine>It's already closed!

o[ CRW HP:Fine>nma in
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o[ CRW HP:Fine>ope seat
Ok.

o[ CRW HP:Fine>up
A Wrecked Wagon
*Debris the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, south, west, (down).

!. CRW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
You pound *Debris the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickle it.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Debris the Dwarf* slashes your right leg very hard and tickles it.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
Vardamir ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<< riding a trained horse.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Debris the Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!. CRW HP:Fine *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
*Debris the Dwarf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Debris the Dwarf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.

!. CRW HP:Hurt *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>Vardamir starts C A S T I N G...
You're already fighting!
*Debris the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Debris the Dwarf* leaves down riding a mountain mule.

!. CRW HP:Hurt>na in
Ok.

!. CRW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
down
Vardamir leaves down riding a trained horse.
They aren't here.

o. CRW HP:Hurt>close seat
k *dwarf*
The seat closes quietly.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o. CRW HP:Hurt>close seat
It's already closed!

o. CRW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o. CRW HP:Hurt>ope seat
It's already closed!

o. CRW HP:Hurt>down
k *dwarf*
Ok.

o. CRW HP:Hurt>b *dwarf*
Under the Wagon
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
*Debris the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Vardamir the Black Númenórean is here trying to concentrate, riding a trained
horse.
Exits: (up).

![ CRW HP:Hurt>
*
Debris the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

![ CRW HP:Hurt *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
*Debris the Dwarf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.
*Debris the Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...
Vardamir closes the seat.
*Debris the Dwarf* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Debris the Dwarf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
*Debris the Dwarf* dismounts from a mountain mule, and stops riding him.
A mountain mule is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
A hungry warg (MIN) says 'It was your last mishake Dwarf! I zill remember
you!'
Vardamir barely slashes *Debris the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
*Debris the Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...
YOUR BASH at *Debris the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.
A trained horse fails to hit *Debris the Dwarf*.

![ CRW HP:Hurt *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>na block
Vardamir opens the seat.
Ok.
A hungry warg (MIN) barely hits *Debris the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

![ CRW HP:Hurt *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vardamir panics, and attempts to flee.
Vardamir leaves up riding a trained horse.

![ CRW HP:Hurt *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>na block
Ok.

![ CRW HP:Hurt *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vardamir has arrived from above riding a trained horse.

![ CRW HP:Hurt *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vardamir closes the seat.

![ CRW HP:Hurt *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>na block
Ok.

![ CRW HP:Hurt *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>na block
You seem to be repeating yourself today.

![ CRW HP:Hurt *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>
A hungry warg (MIN) fails to hit *Debris the Dwarf*.

![ CRW HP:Hurt *Debris the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vardamir utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit up seems to blur for a while.
You pound *Debris the Dwarf*'s right hand very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CRW HP:Hurt *Debris the Dwarf*:Hurt>cast 'block door' exit
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

![ CRW HP:Hurt *Debris the Dwarf*:Hurt>b
Zackle narrates 'where as actiun?'

![ CRW HP:Hurt *Debris the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Vardamir sits down and rests.

![ CRW HP:Hurt *Debris the Dwarf*:Hurt>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CRW HP:Hurt *Debris the Dwarf*:Hurt>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CRW HP:Hurt *Debris the Dwarf*:Hurt>b
Vardamir stops using a dark broadsword.
Vardamir holds a wooden pipe.
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Debris the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CRW HP:Hurt *Debris the Dwarf*:Hurt>b
Vardamir makes some impressive smoke rings.
bash
*Debris the Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...
### Vardamir was icy here, goood thing this pipe worked =), watch!
b
Vardamir stops using a wooden pipe.
Vardamir awkwardly draws a dark broadsword.
A hungry warg (MIN) barely hits *Debris the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
Vardamir stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
*Debris the Dwarf* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Debris the Dwarf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
Your blood freezes as you hear a mountain mule's death cry.
A mountain mule is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a trained horse's death cry.
A trained horse is dead! R.I.P.
Vardamir dismounts from a trained horse as he falls to the ground.
Your blood freezes as you hear a hungry warg (MIN)'s death cry.
A hungry warg (MIN) is dead! R.I.P.
You stop riding a hungry warg (MIN) as it falls.
You fall, and hit yourself!
*Debris the Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...
Vardamir barely slashes *Debris the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.
*Debris the Dwarf* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Debris the Dwarf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
Vardamir is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You fall, and hit yourself!
l
YOUR BASH at *Debris the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Debris the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *Debris the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Under the Wagon
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
*Debris the Dwarf* is sitting here.
Vardamir the Black Númenórean is lying here, incapacitated.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Debris the Dwarf*:Hurt>cure vardamir
cast n 'cure light' vardamir
You start to concentrate...
cure vardamir
cure vardamir
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
### re-goddamn-diculous =)
You pound *Debris the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Wounded>\cast n 'cure light' vardamir
You start to concentrate...
*Debris the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Debris the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Debris the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
cure vardamir
*Debris the Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Wounded>\cast n 'cure light' vardamir
You start to concentrate...
Vardamir tries to slash *Debris the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Debris the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*
cast n 'cure light' vardamir
You start to concentrate...
*Debris the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
k *dwarf*

Vardamir barely slashes *Debris the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.
*Debris the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*Debris the Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
Vardamir starts C A S T I N G...
*Debris the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Wounded>draw cweapon
The warhammer is no sheath!
Vardamir utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
Vardamir throws a glowing magical missile at *Debris the Dwarf*.
### quick thinking minion!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Wounded>l
Under the Wagon
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
*Debris the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
Vardamir the Black Númenórean is here, fighting *Debris the Dwarf*.
*Debris the Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...
*Debris the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*
Vardamir slashes *Debris the Dwarf*'s right hand.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Wounded>Vardamir starts C A S T I N G...
You're already fighting!
*Debris the Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...
*Debris the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
Vardamir utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
Vardamir throws a glowing magical missile at *Debris the Dwarf*.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Bad>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*Debris the Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...
*Debris the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Bad>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
You pound *Debris the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Awful>k *dwarf*
Vardamir starts C A S T I N G...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
*Debris the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Debris the Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Awful>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Awful>k *dwarf*
Vardamir utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
Vardamir throws a glowing magical missile at *Debris the Dwarf*.
*Debris the Dwarf* is stunned and will probably die soon.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Awful>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Debris the Dwarf*:Awful>'GODDAMN
comm grinds 'GODDAMN'
Ok.
You pound *Debris the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Debris the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Debris the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>gig
You giggle.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a bolt-case
a stone
a butcher knife (flawless)
a water skin
a black leather belt
a broadsword (flawless)
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a heavy pair of vambraces (flawless)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a thick pair of metal boots (flawless)
a heavy pair of greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a thick metal breastplate (flawless)
a ticket for a mountain mule
a plain leather belt
Vardamir gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Vardamir says ''cure''

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Vardamir says ''cure''

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Vardamir says ''cure''

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>'hahaha =)
comm grinds 'hahaha =)'
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Vardamir says ''scroll!''

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Vardamir says ''3 hps''

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>cure vardamir
### just thought it was funny, extremely quick thinking by Vardamir, i must say.

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2005/09/03 18:21, Britney: 
Thats why noone of my chars got magic missile. I would not know when to use it :P
Good goin bnman!

2005/09/03 18:22, Lookhu: 
hmm nice kill!

2005/09/03 18:26, Thurge: 
Wow, fast thinking indeed. Nice kill. :)

2005/09/03 19:13, Gimilzor: 
Vardamir rocks, I already figured that out. Cool.

2005/09/03 19:33, Bock:    -Tempus- 
He went incap and you cured thats nice...............

2005/09/03 21:02, Fankil: 
Retarded los on that cure, and, how come you spammed k *dwarf* in the end, wrong button?

'Hands shaking'(tm) in the end, Vardamir? :)

2005/09/03 21:45, Fosil: 
nice :P

*Debris the Dwarf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
Some debris falls on you from above.

2005/09/03 22:51, Breaux: 
because i wanted to kill it soo much Fankil.. No but i think i tried to cancel my cures, since i better try to hit instead.. i don't know what i was doing.

2005/09/04 07:49, Caesar: 
Quick thinking on your part too

2005/09/04 08:59, Anathir: 
I dont get it :P... Who would not have cured on incap there? But what do I know :)?

2005/09/04 09:27, Fieldy: 
Debris pwned you...

2005/09/04 21:31, Filk:   
you got quite some hits, so i thought i could take at least one down. staff was about 1 hour old :(. i shouldve narrated port, and last casting shoulve been quick, but i had no alias for quick earthquake. (is added now of course).
I had no idea vardamir was incap and thought only 2 quakes went through. nice log


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back