Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Some Devil  (Breaux)comments   back
  
(34 ratings and 4064 hits. Posted 2005/09/12)
## i start a little down hps, both of the sides have rock(s), so no one needs to die.. although in a fight like this, escaping is not an option... ##

o< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
409/488 hits, 3/54 mana, and 153/162 moves.

o< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>i
You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (well-maintained)
a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)

o< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>u
A Stone Staircase
Faktor (F) is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from below.

o< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>u
A Stone Staircase
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: down.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill bogger
You are too afraid.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>close stairtop
It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Faktor (F) leaves down.
A hungry warg leaves down.
You follow Faktor.
A Stone Staircase
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from above.

o< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>250
Faktor (F) leaves up.
A hungry warg leaves up.
You follow Faktor.
A Stone Staircase
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from below.
cha wim 250
Wimpy set to: 250

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill bogger
Faktor (F) approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
You pound *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Alfank the Dwarf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit up seems to blur for a while.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine Faktor (F):Fine>kill bogger
You're already fighting!
*Bogger the Dwarf* tries to smite Faktor (F), but she parries successfully.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine Faktor (F):Fine>flee
You will attempt to flee!
Faktor (F) pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine Faktor (F):Fine>u
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine Faktor (F):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your 
life!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine Faktor (F):Fine>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine Faktor (F):Fine>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine Faktor (F):Fine>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine Faktor (F):Fine>kill bogger
u
*Alfank the Dwarf* tries to pound Faktor (F), but she parries successfully.
You're already fighting!
Faktor (F) panics, and attempts to flee.
Faktor (F) leaves down.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>u
You flee head over heels.
A Stone Staircase
Faktor (F) is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

o< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
A Stone Staircase
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: down.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill bogger
You approach *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves down.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill bogger
d
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill bogger
A Stone Staircase
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Faktor (F).
Exits: up, down.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from above.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You approach *
Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
Faktor (F) pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Fine>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt Faktor (F):Fine>kill bogger
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
You're already fighting!
Faktor (F) panics, and attempts to flee.
Faktor (F) leaves down.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves down.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill bogger
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves down.

o< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>u
kill bogger
A Stone Staircase
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: down.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from below.

o< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>d
A Stone Staircase
Exits: up, down.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from above.

o< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill bogger
d
They aren't here.
Faktor (F) has arrived from below.

o< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill bogger
A Stone Staircase
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from above.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You pound *
Bogger the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>#   $door is now set to {stonegate} [local]
kill bogger
Faktor (F) has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>d

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Bogger the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
d

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds Faktor (F)'s head extremely hard and tickles it.
*Bogger the Dwarf* smites your left arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Faktor (F) pounds *Alfank the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>#   $target is now set to {bogger} [local]
l
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves up.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Alfank the Dwarf* joins *Bogger the Dwarf*'s fight.
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bogger the Dwarf* smites your body extremely hard.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!
#   $door is now set to {stairtop} [local]

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bogger the Dwarf* intercepts Faktor (F)'s blow.
Faktor (F) approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
Your head stops stinging.
Faktor (F) pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
A Stone Staircase
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
You flee head over heels.
A Stone Staircase
Exits: up, down.

o< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>#   $sd is now set to {stoegate} [local]
*Bogger the Dwarf* gets a mighty dwarven axe from a leather backpack.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Bogger the Dwarf* gets a tower shield from a leather backpack.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>d
*Bogger the Dwarf* stops using a metal buckler.
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A Stone Staircase
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Faktor (F) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: up.
Faktor (F) leaves up.
A hungry warg leaves up.
You follow Faktor.
A Stone Staircase
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from below.
kill bogger

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*
Bogger the Dwarf* stops using a heavy warhammer.
*Alfank the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You're already fighting!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>u
kill bogger
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Bogger the Dwarf* puts a metal buckler in a leather backpack.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You're already fighting!
*Bogger the Dwarf* puts a heavy warhammer in a leather backpack.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>d
*Bogger the Dwarf* binds a tower shield on his arm.
You flee head over heels.
A Stone Staircase
Exits: down.

o< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
A Stone Staircase
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Faktor (F).
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
*Bogger the Dwarf* masterfully draws a mighty dwarven axe.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill bogger

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds your body hard and tickles it.
kill bogger

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>
You strongly pound *Alfank the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.
*Bogger the Dwarf* cleaves Faktor (F)'s head extremely hard.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves up.
d

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>kill bogger
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>Faktor (F) leaves up.
A hungry warg leaves up.
You flee head over heels.
A Stone Staircase
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Faktor (F) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: down.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>d
A Stone Staircase
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill bogger
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*
Alfank the Dwarf* leaves up.
A Stone Staircase
Exits: up.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from above.

o< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>u
They aren't here.

o< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill bogger
A Stone Staircase
Exits: up, down.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from below.

o< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>u
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
You approach *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>kill bogger
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Alfank the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves up.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds your left leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
d
You flee head over heels.
A Stone Staircase
Exits: up.

o< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill bogger
They aren't here.

o< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>u
kill bogger
*Alfank the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>u
kill bogger
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Alfank the Dwarf*'s right foot very hard and tickle it.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>u
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
A Stone Staircase
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Faktor (F).
Exits: up, down.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
A Stone Staircase
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: down.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from below.

o< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>u
kill bogger
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>d
A Stone Staircase
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Faktor (F).
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from above.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves up.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves up.

o< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill bogger
They aren't here.

o< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>d
A Stone Staircase
Exits: up.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from above.

o< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill bogger
They aren't here.

o< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>cmw
cha mood wimp
Ok.
*Bogger the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You try to pound *Bogger the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>kill bogger
You're already fighting!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Stone Staircase
Faktor (F) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: up, down.

o< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
d
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Faktor (F) utters the words 'cure light'

o< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
A Stone Staircase
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill bogger
*Bogger the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You're already fighting!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Faktor (F) has arrived from above.
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds your right arm extremely hard.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>#   $target is now set to {alfank} [loc
al]
*Bogger the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You are already attempting to flee!

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>cmw
cha mood wimp
Ok.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
A Stone Staircase
Exits: up, down.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>100
cha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>u
A Stone Staircase
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: down.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>d
kill alfank
A Stone Staircase
Exits: up, down.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>d
kill alfank
They aren't here.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
A Stone Staircase
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is here, fighting Faktor (F).
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Alfank the Dwarf*.
Exits: up.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You strongly pound *
Alfank the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle 
it.
*Bogger the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine Faktor (F):Hurt>g draught all
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine Faktor (F):Hurt>flee
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds Faktor (F)'s body extremely hard.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine Faktor (F):Hurt>
You flee head over h
eels.
A Stone Staircase
Exits: up, down.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves down.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Faktor (F) has arrived from below.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>#   $door is now set to {stairtop} [local]
*Bogger the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
Faktor (F) leaves up.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>d
kill alfank
*Alfank the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>Faktor (F) has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
*Bogger the Dwarf* intercepts Faktor (F)'s blow.
You flee head over heels.
A Stone Staircase
Exits: down.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>d
*Alfank the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>kill alfank
You're already fighting!

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *Alfank the Dwarf*'s right arm very hard.
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds your right arm hard.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
You flee head over heels.
A Stone Staircase
Exits: up, down.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Faktor (F) has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>d
A Stone Staircase
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: up.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>kill alfank
They aren't here.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>u
A Stone Staircase
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>kill alfank
You swiftly dodge *Bogger the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave you.
You're already fighting!
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves up.
Faktor (F) has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>u
kill alfank
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bogger the Dwarf* gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bogger the Dwarf* drinks a flask of orkish draught.
*Bogger the Dwarf* gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You try to pound *Bogger the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Bogger the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds Faktor (F)'s right arm and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
A Stone Staircase
Exits: down.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>d
A Stone Staircase
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Faktor (F) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: up, down.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves up.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>kill alfank
They aren't here.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
*Bogger the Dwarf* intercepts Faktor (F)'s blow.
Faktor (F) approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Alfank the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>fol f
f
You stop following Faktor (F).
You now follow Faktor (F).

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
A Stone Staircase
Exits: down.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>d
kill alfank
You are too exhausted.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>They aren't here.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>g draught all
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
Faktor (F) has arrived from below.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>g zaugurz-draught all
quaff zaugurz-draught
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>d
kill alfank
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you
feel strangely revitalized.
You suddenly feel a terrible headache!
Faktor (F) leaves down.
You follow Faktor.
A Stone Staircase
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here reading a scroll.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Faktor (F) bleeds from open wounds.
*Bogger the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*
Bogger the Dwarf* intercepts Faktor (F)'s blow.
Faktor (F) approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
A Stone Staircase
Exits: up.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from above.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>#   $target is now set to {bogger} [local]
u
kill bogger
A Stone Staircase
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Faktor (F).
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
Exits: up, down.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill bogger

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Faktor (F) pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves down.
Faktor (F) panics, and attempts to flee.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Alfank the Dwarf* strongly pounds your left arm.
Faktor (F) panics, and attempts to flee.
Faktor (F) leaves down.
kill bogger
You pound *Alfank the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*
Bogger the Dwarf* quickly approache
s, trying to cleave you.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Bogger the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Faktor (F) has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
Faktor (F) approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Bogger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
A Stone Staircase
Exits: up.

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Alfank the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>#   $target is now set to {bogger} [loca
l]
f
*Alfank the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
A Stone Staircase
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Faktor (F) is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>u
u
A Stone Staircase
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: down.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*
Bogger the Dwarf* leaves down.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>draw broadsword
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Alfank the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cmw
cha mood wimp
Ok.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>d
A Stone Staircase
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Faktor (F) is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from above.

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>u
A Stone Staircase
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: down.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves down.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves down.
Faktor (F) has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>d
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A Stone Staircase
Exits: up, down.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from above.

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>u
A Stone Staircase
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Bogger the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is here, fighting Faktor (F).
Exits: down.
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Alfank the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Bogger the Dwarf* cleaves Faktor (F)'s right foot extremely hard.
Faktor (F) pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters
it.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>kill bogger

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
kill bogger

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Alfank the Dwarf*'s spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves down.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Bogger the Dwarf* gets a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Bogger the Dwarf* drinks a small metal flask.
*Bogger the Dwarf* groans in pain after emptying a metal flask in one gulp.
*Bogger the Dwarf* suddenly holds his head with both hands!
*Alfank the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves down.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>#   $target is now set to {bogger} [local
]
Faktor (F) gets an azure scroll from a sable pouch.
You lightly slash *Alfank the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Faktor (F) begins to recite an azure scroll.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Stone Staircase
Exits: up, down.

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>u
A Stone Staircase
Faktor (F) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: down.
Faktor (F) pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>kill bogger
You approach *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Bogger the Dwarf*:Bad Faktor (F):Wounded>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves down.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Alfank the Dwarf* gets a flask of miruvor from a leather backpack.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>kill bogger
They aren't here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* drinks a flask of miruvor.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds your right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Faktor (F) leaves down.
A hungry warg leaves down.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>kill bogger
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
A Stone Staircase
Faktor (F) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: up, down.

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
Faktor (F) approaches *Bogger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Bogger the Dwarf* cleaves Faktor (F)'s right foot extremely hard.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
*Alfank the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>0
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves up.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds your left leg hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
Faktor (F) begins to recite an azure scroll.
You flee head over heels.
A Stone Staircase
Exits: up.

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>u
A Stone Staircase
Faktor (F) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>u
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
You are too exhausted.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves down.
*Bogger the Dwarf* leaves down.

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>u
You are too exhausted.
Faktor (F) leaves down.
You follow Faktor.
You are too exhausted.
A hungry warg leaves down.

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Faktor (F) has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>g draught all
quaff draught
Faktor (F) leaves up.
You follow Faktor.
You are too exhausted.
A hungry warg leaves up.
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>u
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
A Stone Staircase
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Faktor (F) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: down.
Faktor (F) begins to recite an azure scroll.
## ok let's try..

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
*Alfank the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You can't do that while fighting.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>draw broadsword
The broadsword is no sheath!
*Alfank the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bogger the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o< CW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>
A warm feeling fills your body.
## about time!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Stone Staircase
Exits: up, down.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>d
A Stone Staircase
Exits: up.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>kill bogger
They aren't here.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sc
39/488 hits, 3/54 mana, and 1/162 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>u
You are too exhausted.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>draw broadsword
The broadsword is no sheath!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sc
40/488 hits, 3/54 mana, and 3/162 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>l
A Stone Staircase

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
*Bogger the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>#   $target is now set to {bnogger} [local]
draw broadsword
The broadsword is no sheath!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
Faktor (F) has arrived from above.
## bogger is awful here, so am I, who is gonna take the chance? this took like 2minutes imo!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>#   $target is now set to {bogger} [local]
kill bogger
You slash *Bogger the Dwarf*'s right leg.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Bogger the Dwarf*:Awful>i
You are carrying:
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Bogger the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Bogger the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Bogger the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Bogger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Bogger the Dwarf*:Awful>kill bogger
You're already fighting!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Bogger the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Bogger the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Bogger the Dwarf*:Awful>
Faktor (F) pounds *Bogger the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*Bogger the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Bogger the Dwarf*:Dying>
You slash *Bogger the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Bogger the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Bogger the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Bogger the Dwarf*.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>l
A Stone Staircase
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Faktor (F) is standing here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Alfank the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
A Stone Staircase
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: up, down.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>d
You are too exhausted.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>cmw
cha mood wimp
Ok.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>d
You are too exhausted.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>i
You are carrying:
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>get azurescroll all
recite azurescroll
You can't find an azurescroll in any container.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
You don't have an azurescroll.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>d
A Stone Staircase
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Faktor (F) is standing here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: up.
Faktor (F) leaves up.
You follow Faktor.
You are too exhausted.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Faktor (F) has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sc
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
21/488 hits, 3/54 mana, and 3/162 moves.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>cmw
Faktor (F) intercepts *Alfank the Dwarf*'s blow.
*Alfank the Dwarf* strongly pounds Faktor (F)'s body.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>cha mood wimp
Ok.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Faktor (F) pounds *Alfank the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters
it.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>a
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>a
You assist Faktor (F).
*Alfank the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded Faktor (F):Wounded>a
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded Faktor (F):Wounded>draw hammer
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded Faktor (F):Wounded>
You remove an
 engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very
evil-minded.
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded Faktor (F):Wounded>100
cha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100
You will attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
A Stone Staircase
Exits: up, down.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>
Faktor (F) has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>draw broadsword
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves down.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>0
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>cmw
draw broadsword
cha mood wimp
Ok.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>The broadsword is no sheath!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>stat
i
OB: 78%, DB: 23%, PB: 103%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,642,303 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,340. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- a deep wound at the left arm (clean)
- panic
- Orkish draught

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
You are carrying:
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>l
Faktor (F) leaves down.
You follow Faktor.
A Stone Staircase
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>d
A Stone Staircase
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Faktor (F) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Faktor (F) leaves up.
You follow Faktor.
You are too exhausted.
A hungry warg leaves up.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
Faktor (F) has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sc
22/488 hits, 3/54 mana, and 3/162 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Faktor               - A Stone Staircase
Breaux               - A Stone Staircase

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
23/488 hits, 4/54 mana, and 5/162 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>l
A Stone Staircase
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Faktor (F) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
Faktor (F) leaves west.
A hungry warg leaves west.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
The stonegate closes quietly.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>fol
You will not follow anyone else now.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>#   $door is now set to {stonegate} [local]
re
sc
You are already resting.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>24/488 hits, 5/54 mana, and 9/162 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>i
You are carrying:
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>draw broadsword
The broadsword is no sheath!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>l
A Stone Staircase
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
25/488 hits, 5/54 mana, and 12/162 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>stat
OB: 73%, DB: -27%, PB: 103%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,642,303 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,340. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- a deep wound at the left arm (clean)
- panic
- Orkish draught

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) :
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch
a Dwarven beard-comb
a stone
a water skin
a red ruby
a gleaming belt
a mighty dwarven axe (well-maintained)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a tower shield (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (well-maintained)
a thick pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a thick pair of metal boots (well-maintained)
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a ruby ring

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sc
26/488 hits, 6/54 mana, and 14/162 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
26/488 hits, 6/54 mana, and 14/162 moves.
You bleed from open wounds.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
24/488 hits, 6/54 mana, and 17/162 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>li
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>l i pack
backpack (used) : 
a fine chain mail shirt (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
five flasks of orkish draught
eleven handfuls of narrow leaves
a jewelled ring
a pair of snowshoes (satisfactory)
three piles of short, black fur
three short, moist tails
two small metal flasks
a small pouch
two strips of dried meat
a thin pair of greaves (flawless)
a twisted rock fragment
nine vials of preserved blood

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
The stonegate is opened from the other side.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Faktor (F) has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Faktor (F) closes the stonegate.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
As Faktor (F) greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a
shadow stops her!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
Faktor (F) gets a vellum scroll from a sable pouch.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Faktor (F) begins to recite a vellum scroll.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
26/488 hits, 7/54 mana, and 23/162 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>l
A Stone Staircase
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Faktor (F) is standing here reading a scroll.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
Faktor (F) begins some strange incantations...
27/488 hits, 8/54 mana, and 51/162 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
The stonegate is opened from the other side.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
Faktor (F) utters the words 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>kill bogger
They aren't here.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
You see *Alfank the Dwarf* scouting from the west!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
Faktor (F) leaves west.
A hungry warg leaves west.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds your body hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You lightly slash *Alfank the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
Faktor (F) has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Faktor (F) closes the stonegate.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Faktor (F) pounds *Alfank the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters
it.
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves up.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
It's already closed!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
It's already closed!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
It's already closed!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>draw broadsword
The broadsword is no sheath!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
close stonegate
close stonegate
It's already closed!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>It's already closed!
Faktor (F) leaves up.
A hungry warg leaves up.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
close stonegate
It's already closed!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
It's already closed!
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
close stonegate
It's already closed!
Faktor (F) has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves up.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
It's already closed!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
It's already closed!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
close stonegate
It's already closed!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
It's already closed!
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the stonegate.
Faktor (F) leaves up.
A hungry warg leaves up.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
Ok.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
close stonegate
It's already closed!
Faktor (F) has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
It's already closed!
Faktor (F) tries to pound *Alfank the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
It's already closed!
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the stonegate.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
Ok.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
close stonegate
It's already closed!
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>It's already closed!
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the stonegate.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>Ok.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>ass
close stonegate
It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
It's already closed!
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves up.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
It's already closed!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
Who do you want to assist?

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
close stonegate
Faktor (F) approaches *Alfank the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>ass
It's already closed!
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves up.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
close stonegate
It's already closed!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
It's already closed!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
Who do you want to assist?

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>Faktor (F) leaves up.
A hungry warg leaves up.
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>ass
close stonegate
*Alfank the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>25/488 hits, 8/54 mana, and 69/161 moves.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
Faktor (F) has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.
It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>Who do you want to assist?
Faktor (F) pounds *Alfank the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters
it.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>It's already closed!
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves up.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>ass
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
Who do you want to assist?

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>Faktor (F) approaches *
Alfank the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>ass

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
ass

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the stonegate.
Faktor (F) closes the stonegate.
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds Faktor (F)'s right arm extremely hard and shatters
it.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves up.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the stonegate.
Who do you want to assist?
Faktor (F) closes the stonegate.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>ass
It's already closed!
Faktor (F) approaches *Alfank the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>ass
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the stonegate.
Ok.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
You assist Faktor (F).
You strongly slash *Alfank the Dwarf*'s left arm.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad Faktor (F):Bad>close stonegate
ass
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the stonegate.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad Faktor (F):Bad>Faktor (F) closes the stonegate.
It's already closed!
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves up.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
It's already closed!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>Who do you want to assist?

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
It's already closed!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>ass
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the stonegate.
Ok.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>ass
close stonegate
Faktor (F) pounds *Alfank the Dwarf*'s right hand very hard and shatters it.
You assist Faktor (F).

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad Faktor (F):Bad>No way! You are fighting for your 
life!
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the stonegate.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad Faktor (F):Bad>ass
Ok.
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves up.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>Who do you want to assist?

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>draw hammer
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very
evil-minded.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>ass
close stonegate
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the stonegate.
Faktor (F) approaches *Alfank the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
You assist Faktor (F).

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad Faktor (F):Bad>ass
close stonegate
Ok.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad Faktor (F):Bad>close stonegate
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the stonegate.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad Faktor (F):Bad>ass
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad Faktor (F):Bad>close stonegate
close stonegate
Faktor (F) closes the stonegate.
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the stonegate.
Ok.
You strongly pound *Alfank the Dwarf*'s right arm and shatter it.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Awful Faktor (F):Bad>It's already closed!
*Alfank the Dwarf* opens the stonegate.

!< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Awful Faktor (F):Bad>close stonegate
ass
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves west.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
Ok.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
It's already closed!
The stonegate is opened from the other side.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>Ok.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>ass
close stonegate
Faktor (F) opens the stonegate.
Who do you want to assist?

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>Ok.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>open stonegate
It's already closed!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>Faktor (F) opens the stonegate.
Who do you want to assist?

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>Faktor (F) leaves west.
A hungry warg leaves west.
Ok.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>Ok.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
26/488 hits, 8/54 mana, and 75/161 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>w
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Gate to the Valley
A Stoor child is playing peacefully here.
Exits: *north*, (east).

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
26/488 hits, 8/54 mana, and 74/161 moves.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Faktor               - The Boat House
Breaux               - Gate to the Valley

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Stone Staircase
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: *(west)*, up.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
26/488 hits, 8/54 mana, and 74/161 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>where
re
Players in your zone
--------------------
Faktor               - A Small River
Breaux               - A Stone Staircase

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close stonegate
Ok.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>re
sc
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>27/488 hits, 8/54 mana, and 78/161 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
The stonegate is opened from the other side.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
Faktor (F) has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
Faktor (F) closes the stonegate.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
Faktor (F) sits down and rests.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
29/488 hits, 10/54 mana, and 88/161 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
29/488 hits, 10/54 mana, and 88/161 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
29/488 hits, 10/54 mana, and 89/161 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
30/488 hits, 10/54 mana, and 89/161 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
30/488 hits, 10/54 mana, and 90/161 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
30/488 hits, 10/54 mana, and 90/161 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
30/488 hits, 10/54 mana, and 91/161 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
30/488 hits, 10/54 mana, and 92/161 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
30/488 hits, 10/54 mana, and 92/161 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>i
You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (well-maintained)
a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 94%, DB: -29%, PB: 92%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,642,303 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,340. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- a serious wound at the left arm (clean)
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- breath of briskness
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- panic
- Orkish draught

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
30/488 hits, 10/54 mana, and 94/161 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
31/488 hits, 11/54 mana, and 95/161 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>i
You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (well-maintained)
a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>cure
cast n 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...
Faktor (F) stops resting, and clambers on her feet.
Faktor (F) begins some strange incantations...
sc
You have a sudden lapse of memory... Your spell backfired! You feel drained.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>32/488 hits, 7/54 mana, and 102/161 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
32/488 hits, 7/54 mana, and 103/161 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
Faktor (F) utters the words 'cure light'

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>cmw
Faktor (F) sits down and rests.
cha mood wimp
Ok.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>i
You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (well-maintained)
a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>draw broadsword
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 78%, DB: 21%, PB: 103%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,642,303 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,340. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- a serious wound at the left arm (clean)
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- breath of briskness
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- panic
- Orkish draught

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>u
u
A Stone Staircase
Exits: up, down.
You bleed from open wounds.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
A Stone Staircase
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: down.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
28/488 hits, 7/54 mana, and 101/161 moves.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 73%, DB: -29%, PB: 103%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,642,303 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,340. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- a serious wound at the left arm (clean)
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- breath of briskness
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- panic
- Orkish draught

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>curecrit
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>get garnet-ring all
rem all.ring
wear garnet-ring
use garnet-ring
rem garnet-ring
put garnet-ring pack
wear all.ring
You get a jewelled ring from a sable pouch.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
You stop using a ruby ring.
You stop using a small tin ring.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
You put a jewelled ring on your right finger.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
You attempt to use the power of the jewelled ring.
A calm serenity fills your body, as if your heartbeat and pulse slowed to a
relaxed rhythm regardless of your surroundings. Should any wounds befall you,
you could try to draw upon this power to renew you to health.
You can feel the broken bones within you heal and reshape themselves.

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You stop using a jewelled ring.

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You put a jewelled ring in a leather backpack.
You feel a sudden flash of dizziness causing you to pause before getting your
directional bearings back.

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
You put a ruby ring on your right finger.
You put a small tin ring on your left finger.

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>57/488 hits, 8/54 mana, and 118/162 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {alfank} [local]
sc
57/488 hits, 8/54 mana, and 120/162 moves.
#snip like 10secs##

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
open stairtop
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
You don't see any stairtop here.

o< CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf*
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Gate to the Valley
A Stoor child is playing peacefully here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is here, fighting Faktor (F) (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Alfank the Dwarf*.
Exits: *north*, (east).
A hungry warg (MIN) has arrived from the east.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
kill *dwarf*

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Alfank the Dwarf* closes the stonegate.
Faktor (F) panics, and attempts to flee.
Faktor (F) leaves north.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Faktor (F) has arrived from the north.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Faktor (F) approaches *Alfank the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf*
Faktor (F) opens the stonegate.
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds Faktor (F)'s head hard.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf*
*Alfank the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alfank the Dwarf* leaves east.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>open stairtop
kill *dwarf*
Faktor (F) leaves east.
A hungry warg leaves east.
*Alfank the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You don't see any stairtop here.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
*Alfank the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
The stonegate closes quietly.
You're already fighting!

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>
The stonegate is opened from the other side.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Alfank the Dwarf* closes the stonegate.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>open stairtop
You don't see any stairtop here.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>flee
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
You flee head over heels.
Entrance to the Village
A low, many-branched shrub covers the ground here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: *north*, *south*, west.

*# CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>s
draw broadsword
kill *dwarf*
l
Gate to the Valley
A Stoor child is playing peacefully here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: *north*, [east].

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>The broadsword is no sheath!

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You approach *
Alfank the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>kill *dwarf*
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
Gate to the Valley
A Stoor child is playing peacefully here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU (glowing).

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
Faktor (F) has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
*Alfank the Dwarf* closes the stonegate.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>open stairtop
You don't see any stairtop here.
Faktor (F) pounds *Alfank the Dwarf*'s head very hard and shatters it.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>draw hammer
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very
evil-minded.
*Alfank the Dwarf* pounds your body very hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Bad>s
Faktor (F) opens the stonegate.
You pound *Alfank the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Awful>flee
You flee head over heels.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Stone Staircase
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: *(west)*, up.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
open stairtop
w
You don't see any stairtop here.

o< CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf*
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Gate to the Valley
A Stoor child is playing peacefully here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is here, fighting Faktor (F) (glowing).
Faktor (F) is here, fighting *Alfank the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: *north*, (east).
*Alfank the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>draw hammer
You approach *Alfank the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Awful Faktor (F):Bad>kill *dwarf*
The warhammer is no sheath!
Faktor (F) strongly pounds *Alfank the Dwarf*'s body and shatters it.
*Alfank the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Dying Faktor (F):Bad>
You're already fighting!

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Dying Faktor (F):Bad>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Alfank the Dwarf*:Dying Faktor (F):Bad>
You pound *Alfank the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained some renown in this battle!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Alfank the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Alfank the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Alfank the Dwarf*.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>l
Gate to the Valley
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A Stoor child is playing peacefully here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Faktor (F) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

*. CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a fragrant-smelling bag
a water skin
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a tower shield (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a white chain mail jerkin (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a red ruby
a ruby ring
a metal key
a pair of iron-shod boots (flawless)
a flask of miruvor
a wooden pipe
## and off we go..


<<   <   01  02  

2005/09/13 13:27, Seldaran:Rated: Superb 
Actually Tankist they drink a lot more than 0.5L coke, they sell buckets of coke at burger king in USA! :D

2005/09/13 14:08, Gabe:  Rated: Good 
holy crap please don't tell me we're turning log posts into international relations 101. guys come on now. the list would never end on what countries suck and why blah blah blah. stick to the log. and by all means stick to 'you're not as good as me at this game therefor you suck at life and are not entitled to an opinion' cuz that's always a logical argument.

2005/09/13 14:16, Fankil:Rated: Good 
...why bother to comment when one has got no credibility, and instead turn into insults? I know, I know, I insult Tankist, but that joker has been pestering elvenrunes with his wit way to long.

2005/09/13 21:44, Aldweth:Rated: Good 
Marillion , your unstable in the mental department so I wont argue.

2005/09/13 23:16, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
I logged Secret, went OOC to fight some 7 pukes and only 11 came to Icedoor to keel me! BUT I GOT 7 WPS ON A KILL ON FORD AND SAW THEM VISIBLE! My day was great :P woohoo.

Now I can rest in peace again :P har har

2005/09/14 06:41, Ferio: 
REAL Americans don't bother with those double cheeseburgers...double quarter pounders is where its at!...and, btw, its Mountain Dew, not coke :D

Awesome fight by both parties involved.

2005/09/14 11:57, Breaux: 
mountain dew i miss, for sure..

2005/09/14 12:11, Seldaran:Rated: Superb 
Mountain dew was like 11 coffes of caffeine? :P

2005/09/15 05:54, Sloshed:   
imho setup fight, 2ndly what's with this alfank being such a pussy, breaux's awful he's wounded and he's spam fleeing around, shoulda finished breaux then walked out.

2005/09/15 07:25, Akallabeth: 
You guys are hillarious. Most notabley the little weezer Marillion ch33t0r flaming us horrible Americans. .5L of Coke in the USA? *lmfao*
The most popular size bottle of Coke consumed/purchased by us horrid Americans is the 1.0 Liter bottle! Not to mention the hoard of 2L bottles of Coke we consume when we party! ehh hodidly, I'd like to see some of you people come to America for a week, I'd show you a jolly of a time hohum. Especially you, Marillion.

2005/09/15 07:26, Akallabeth: 
Oops, oh the shining! Nice fight. Woo0-ho0 etc :-)

2005/09/15 12:22, Fankil:Rated: Good 
Everyone know that the 33cl-coke (can) taste better than the 1.5-2l-coke, which is why one buy 12-pack 33cl instead of <whatever-other-crap-size-come-in-plastic-containers>.

2005/09/15 13:40, Alfank: 
Ah sloshed shut the fuck up! i am a combo char and i was FAINTING when i fleed WEST + i had ZERO draughts, and faktor was PROTECTING breaux.

2005/09/16 05:21, Akallabeth: 
I totally agree with whoever fankil is. I should make some friends here. Fankil, I have chosen you. Contragulations and, my sincerest appolagies.

2005/09/16 12:54, Marillion: 
GUYS! mountain dew blows goat pls?
And To Akallabeth i have no idea what you're talking about but i guess you're american, makes sense:)
And was that a treath:)? I'd be glad to take you up on it, considering U.S if i get the time:-|

Sloshed is yet another american idiot, every1 knows it, no point bothering to read his pointless flames.

2005/09/20 04:50, Solymir: 
Actually there was this product called 'Surge' when I was in High School about 6 years ago or so. Now, you thought Mountain Dew was bad-

I drink 20oz of surge (which is a good portion less than 1 litre) and literally got a brain buzz off the sheer amounts of caffine and ephedrine. All the kids where addicted to that shit, including myself. Each bottle contained 4 GRAMS of caffine. You realize that you would have to intervenously shoot pure coffee beans into your veins to match that. In my eleventh grade year a 'Surge' machine had replaced one of the less used diet-coke machines. I saw the coca-cola delivery man outside class one day and I asked him why the change? He told me that students where buying way more surge than anything else and so they decided to dedicate a whole machine to it.

Eventually they took this stuff off the market. I don't know what the internet has to say about it, but there's a small example of the wonders of caffine country. The American Way- Caffine in the morning, alcohol in the evening, eat flesh + drink blood on sunday

Excellent log guys.

Bogger, Breaux- don't let their words affect you. It really doesn't matter what they think anyways, everyone else is wrong because your perception is your very own reality. In this sense, these other motherfuckers don't even exist, and what shadows of their former selves do still lurk among chat boxes, will entropically decay within time. Garunteed.

2005/09/20 05:31, Solymir: 
*********************************************

[submitted link]


*********************************************


ROFL

If you are satisfied, Leave this log alone and go away. Don't read the rest of my post- Just close your browser and get the fuck outta here.
No one loves you- not even God (If there really is such a thing.)




I'm sorry guys. Really sorry in fact, that this country is such a gluttonous, ignorant nation. That has christendemon-influenced leaders, a very FLAKY policy on oil, and is full of all of the things the human body was never meant to have. We over consume our share- and we know it. We're stripping the earth bare- and we know it. We're brainwashing our children, and brainwashing yours, and most of us DON'T know it but the shit is all going to hit the fan a lot sooner than you all think. Go ahead and enjoy mume, suck the life and the fun out of it. One of these days we americans are going to pull a 'lost-city-of-atlantis' on the world- and if you mutate properly, you might get to enjoy a christmas at ground-zero.

Certainly any vaguely euro-caucasion human born and raised into a plastic existance such is this will be completely blinded to the truths and realities of the problems of the world and become a gluttunous consumer of the iron-grid wealthpopularitycontest cesspool that IS the america the rest of the world knows. What you fail to realize is that, in REALITY it's a foggy place. Every day something changes majorly. Outside the air that I breathe in my somewhat suburban city is polluted with many carsinogens and smog and the smell of burning trees, littered by the smell of jet fuel and the roar of the highway a mile away can be heard often at night even if my window is not open. This place is such a cesspool that you really can't be surprised by anything that you see here. In the areas where america is rich, it's all rich, as far as the eye can see. In the areas where america is poor, its ALL poor as far as the eye can see... The seperation exists as a sort of 'cash bracket--- CAN you afford that better, nicer, newer house?'

New nice neighborhoods turn to slums in a matter of 50 years. There are very few programs available to clean this mess up. No one gives a fuck if you go to college or not. No one gives a fuck about your health. In this rat cage, you jump on the wheel, and kick till you keel over. They charge you 10 grand to drop you into the ground in a fancy wooden box, and they send the bill to your loved ones.

What systems are in effect and functional today have no garuntee whatsoever that they'd still be functional tommorow. 2 Years ago, regular gasoline was 99 cents per gallon in Orlando, Florida (2003). Today the price is $3.29 cents per gallon, and reportedly climbing. Just this year, our federal government raised the FMW (federal minimum wage) to $6.15 or some such. The last change before that was in 1997, when they raised it to $5.15 per hour (from the previous $4.25). The result of this, and the Natural Oil Crisis we are experiencing, and many many other factors, we have 'Inflation'. Inflation is a condition where monies become worth less value. The gas prices is an innaccurate estimation of this jump (largely because of the politics involved in oil- You would not believe it- the whole truth anyways. The oil company owners are just as black and crude as the slimey shit the deal in), in 2 years it's gone up 200% or so. But You know those cheesburgers you guys are constantly joking about? I've always paid attention to their prices. If you drive through a Wendy's at 11 pm on a Saturday night, they are still open and there's a minimum wage employee there taking your order. You order a 99 cent sandwich- and think to yourself. 'Wow. You'd have to sell an AWFUL LOT of 99c sandwiches just to pay this nasty pimple-faced fat greasy bitch's hourly wage.' And it's true. So bringing the hourly wage up decreased the hell out of the dollar's value, the 99cent sandwich becomes $1.39.
How does this effect you? Why should you care? Well...
There's this little thing called currency conversion. Our country has debts to other countries of the world- some of them old debts, some of them recent. Well, assuming America owed the Saudi-Arabian Royal Family a large sum of money from 1980, when the price of fuel was about 75 cents per gallon (or even less perhaps in some areas) in total of about 75 million dollars. In 2005, with fuel at the gas station costing $3.25 per gallon, thus a 433% markup- (75 mil in 1980 = 320 million today)... Inflation. In this way, the American dollar dictats the value of dollars in many other countries, especially ones we have a debt to. My great grandfather told me when I was a kid, that there was a lot of gold in Fort Knox. In his day, the United States Department of Treasury used to print something called a 'Silver Note'. It was a 1, 5, 10, or 20 dollar bill that was worth it's value in a mass of Silver. $1 silver note from 1940 = 35-40 dollars today. (this may be a bit innaccurate, but not much). Once upon a time- we could base the value of our dollar on gold. How much precious metal our government had to work with. This is no longer the case- since the late 50's or so, the value of the dollar has been 'In the trust of the People'.


Normally, I'm not this glum. But recently I've had some kidney stones that have been ripping my insides a bit, and the many hours of immense pain has caused me to lose my grip just a TAD. And if you don't like it- FUCK OFF

<<   <   01  02  

top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Berra, Bjrn, Brash, Devastator, Dreag, Durzm, Erebos, Grisnat, Hana, 
Iomene, Joacim, Khazdul, Marillion, Moortek, Ninjzor, Roadkill, Tankist, Ulixes 
 Good Aldweth, Amras, Anathir, Ava, Enkfooth, Fankil, Fero, Fragir, Gabe, 
Porien, Sardotjen, Tach, Telcontar, Zomb 
 Average  
 Poor  
 Awful Fieldy, Rik 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back