Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Not your average whine log (Nazgum)comments   back
  
(41 ratings and 11266 hits. Posted 2005/10/24)
[ I've had too much freetime lately, and sooo many changes to mume makes
nazgum almost unplayable [boo gods!], so I decided I'd level up a shaman...
I am xping at smugglers hideout near last bridge as lvl 15... ]

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
A Hideout in the Plains
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

f                                                                                                                              The earth trembles beneath your f
eet!
You feel yourself exposed.
A smuggler is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A bandit bodyguard is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You receive your share of experience.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Good job!
You hear a bandit bodyguard's death cry as he collapses.
A bandit bodyguard is dead! R.I.P.
A hungry warg (mine) says 'Prepare to die, Awmg!'
You slash a smuggler's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a smuggler's death cry as he collapses.
A smuggler is dead! R.I.P.

You will attempt to flee!
A hungry warg (mine) hits your left leg.

--> Gained   xp: 10661   ### go go quake xp =p
--> Trip     xp: 56718
--> Needed   xp: 221114

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a bandit bodyguard:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
Behind the Planks
A water barrel has been left here.
Exits: north, [up].
--> Gained   xp: 10661
--> Trip     xp: 56718
--> Needed   xp: 221114

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
A Hideout in the Plains
The corpse of a smuggler is lying here.
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
A bandit bodyguard is lying here, mortally wounded.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k man
You slash a bandit bodyguard's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Good job!
You hear a bandit bodyguard's death cry as he collapses.
A bandit bodyguard is dead! R.I.P.

--> Gained   xp: 1627
--> Trip     xp: 58345
--> Needed   xp: 219487

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>lead
A hungry warg (mine) starts following you.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Behind the Planks
A water barrel has been left here.
Exits: north, [up].
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>l mine
One of the great race of wargs, this very large wolf is both intelligent and
evil. Making a pact with the goblins, it allows itself to be ridden in return
for the chance to taste some manflesh. The great jaws hang open as it senses
life nearby.
A hungry warg (mine) has some big nasty scratches.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sle
You go to sleep.

[ HERE I GO AFK ]

[ I've been quake xping with LONG afk periods in between, and I happen to go into the other room to install ubuntu on a laptop which takes about 30 minutes ... 
 during that time the following happened but i was afk for all of it ... ]

You feel less protected.
*a powerful Man* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
That really HURT!
You are thirsty.
*a powerful Man* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
You try to slash *a powerful Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
*a powerful Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
*a powerful Man* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*a powerful Man* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
That really HURT!

![ CW HP:Wounded *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
*a powerful Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
*a powerful Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
*a powerful Man* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*a powerful Man* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
That really HURT!

![ CW HP:Bad *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
*a powerful Man* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Bad *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
A Hideout in the Plains
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a smuggler is lying here.
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
Exits: south.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
*a powerful Man* has arrived from the south riding a pony.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*a powerful Man* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Bad *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'ass'.

![ CW HP:Bad *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
You swiftly dodge *a powerful Man*'s attempt to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Bad *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Behind the Planks
A water barrel has been left here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

o[ CW HP:Bad>
*a powerful Man* has arrived from the north riding a pony.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*a powerful Man* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Bad *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'ass'.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!


![ CW HP:Bad *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
You try to slash *a powerful Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Bad *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Bad *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
A Hideout in the Plains
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a smuggler is lying here.
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
Exits: south.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
*a powerful Man* has arrived from the south riding a pony.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*a powerful Man* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Bad *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'ass'.
You flee head over heels.
Behind the Planks
A water barrel has been left here.
Exits: north, [up].

o[ CW HP:Bad>
*a powerful Man* has arrived from the north riding a pony.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*a powerful Man* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*a powerful Man* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Bad *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'ass'.
You flee head over heels.
A Hideout in the Plains
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of a smuggler is lying here.
The corpse of a bandit bodyguard is lying here.
Exits: south.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
*a powerful Man* has arrived from the south riding a pony.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*a powerful Man* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Bad *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'ass'.

![ CW HP:Bad *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
You swiftly dodge *a powerful Man*'s attempt to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Bad *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
You try to slash *a powerful Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Bad *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad *a powerful Man*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Behind the Planks
A water barrel has been left here.
Exits: north, [up].

[ ... bit more auto-fleeing when ]

o[ CW HP:Awful>
*a powerful Man* has arrived from the south riding a pony.
A hungry warg (mine) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Awful>
*a powerful Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Awful>
*a powerful Man* utters the word 'qpabraw'
You shudder while *a powerful Man* attempts to force his will upon you.

![ CW HP:Awful>
*a powerful Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Awful>
*a powerful Man* utters the word 'grzzs'
You shudder while *a powerful Man* attempts to force his will upon you.

![ CW HP:Awful>
*a powerful Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Awful>
*a powerful Man* utters the word 'grzzs'
You feel very sleepy... zzzzzz

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
You feel less tired.
*Litovel the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* says 'yep'

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* is now a group member.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* says 'listen up snaga'

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* says 'you are now MINE'

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Man* peers closely at you. Guard your secrets carefully.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* nods in agreement with *a powerful Man*.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* says 'if you co operate i wont hurt you, a lot'

### lol looks like someone plans on having fun with charm

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Man* nods in agreement with *Litovel the Dwarf*.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Man* licks his mouth and smiles.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* utters the word 'fido'

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* stops using a forest green cloak.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* wears a fine grey cloak about her body.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* says 'should you try any tricks i feed you to litovels mule'

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'nod gaze'.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'nod gaze'.
You nod in agreement with him.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* says 'good'

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* says 'need food ?'

![ CW HP:Hurt>
You are thirsty.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* utters the words 'create food'
*a powerful Man* magically creates a mushroom.
A magic mushroom suddenly appears.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'eat food'.
You eat the mushroom.
You are full.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'drink skin'.
The thought of leaving your master makes you weep.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'drink skin'.
You can't find a skin.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* says 'hmm'

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: are u here orcie?

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'drop skin'.
You don't have a skin.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'drop skin'.
You don't have a skin.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* says 'he has no skin'

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'get skin pack'.
You can't find a skin in the pack.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: gig

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* sighs loudly.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* drops a water skin.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: yeah he has just necro key

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'drink skin'.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'drink skin'.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: in inventory
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'drink skin'.
You drink the water.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: orcie?
*a powerful Man* gets a water skin.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: talk to us?

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: he can talk?

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'say ofcourse i can'.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* says 'i think he can'

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* giggles.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Man* blasts: let me cut his hand off ?

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: i ment by himself

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* says 'i didnt fry his brains'

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Man* blasts: so he speaks ?

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* giggles.

*a powerful Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* utters the word 'armour'

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* says 'i think he's scared'

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* says 'he's kinda hurt'

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'rep'.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* sniffs sadly.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'report'.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Man* giggles.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* utters the words 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* utters the words 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Litovel the Dwarf* utters the words 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* utters the words 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: he is gonna be our bufffer :P

### ahhh thanks luke, i'd be glad to help out!! =)

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Man* blasts: yeh

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: can u group him?

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: when charmed

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* says 'afraid not'

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Man* blasts: you suck anyway Lito

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: ahhhhhhhhhhh

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* says 'well'

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'put all pack'.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'put all pack'.
You put a metal key in a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'get all pack'.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'get all pack'.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'get all pack'.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'get all pack'.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'get all pack'.
You get a metal key from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* says 'hard to control'

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* has 163/163 Hps, 93/148 Power, 94/94 Endurance

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Man* blasts: no brain .. no gain

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Man* nods to himself. Must need some reassurance...

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* says 'spells about to drop :('

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* utters the word 'shield'

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: how long charm lasts?

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* says 'dont know'

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* says 'but i can refresh'

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: and why he doesnt talk

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'sleep'.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'sleep'.
You go to sleep.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
You wake, and sit up.
A smuggler tries to pierce *Litovel the Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.
*Litovel the Dwarf* slashes a smuggler's right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'wake'.
A bandit bodyguard says 'Prepare to die, Chanis!'
*a Man* sends a bandit bodyguard sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'st'.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'st'.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* joins *Litovel the Dwarf*'s fight.
A smuggler says 'Bastard! How dare you? A will remember your face Gaze!'
*a powerful Man* strongly pierces a smuggler's right arm.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'hit bandit'.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
*a Man* smites a bandit bodyguard's head extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'hit bandit'.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'hit bandit'.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a smuggler's attempt to pierce her.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* slashes a smuggler's body extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: st

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'st'.
*a powerful Man* strongly pierces a smuggler's body.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'st'.
You stand up.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a smuggler's attempt to pierce her.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'hit bandit'.
You slash a bandit bodyguard's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine a bandit bodyguard:Awful *a Man*:Healthy>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'hit bandit'.
You're already fighting!
A bandit bodyguard seems to have recovered his senses.
A bandit bodyguard tries to hit *a Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine a bandit bodyguard:Awful *a Man*:Healthy>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'hit bandit'.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine a bandit bodyguard:Awful *a Man*:Healthy>
*a Man* smites a bandit bodyguard's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear a bandit bodyguard's death cry as he collapses.
A bandit bodyguard is dead! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* gets a pile of coins from the corpse of a bandit bodyguard.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* slashes a smuggler's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* strongly pierces a smuggler's body and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a smuggler's attempt to pierce her.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'hit bandit'.
*a Man* kicks a smuggler, who staggers back from the impact and pain.
A smuggler says 'Bastard! How dare you? I will remember your face Chanis!'

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'hit bandit'.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* strongly pierces a smuggler's left arm and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'hit man'.
You slash a smuggler's left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %X.]
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a smuggler's death cry as he collapses.
A smuggler is dead! R.I.P.

*a Man* gets a pile of coins from the corpse of a smuggler.
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'hit man'.
*a powerful Man* is just such a good friend, you simply can't hit him.
--> Gained   xp: 2550  ## mwuahah i steal the xp!
--> Trip     xp: 60895
--> Needed   xp: 216937

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: ha!

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* says 'good job'

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: soon he legend

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'sl'.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'sl'.
You go to sleep.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
You wake, and sit up.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: mana?

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* has 163/163 Hps, 96/148 Power, 94/94 Endurance

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* says 'i portal drooling'

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* utters the word 'safhar'
The exit up seems to blur for a while.
A shimmering wall of colours has appeared floating above the ground, giving only hints to the other side of it.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* says 'you first'

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* leaves up.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* leaves up.
A pony leaves up.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
A Stinking Burrow
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a bent, drooling troll is lying here.
*Litovel the Dwarf* is resting here.
*a powerful Man* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

!O CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

!O CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* closes the rottenroots.
[Door set to: rottenroots]

!O CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* says 'dont want my charmie to die'

!O CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* sits down and rests.

!O CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* grins at you.

!O CW HP:Fine>
*a Man* has suddenly arrived.
A warhorse has suddenly arrived.

!O CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* says 'yet'

!O CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* says 'you can bash disengage him every now and then'

!O CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* says 'to keep his blood running'

!O CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* grins evilly.

!O CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* says 'so he doesnt get any stupid ideas'

!O CW HP:Fine>
*a Man* stops using a great warsword.

!O CW HP:Fine>
*a Man* masterfully draws a great warsword.

!O CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

!O CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: orcie?
Your head stops stinging.

!O CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: he really cant talk?

!O CW HP:Fine>
*Litovel the Dwarf* opens the rottenroots.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'i'm not sure'

!O CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* quietly scouts upwards...

!O CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* stops scouting upwards.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* has 163/163 Hps, 83/148 Power, 94/94 Endurance

!O CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from above.

!O CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* smiles at you.

!O CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* raises his hand.

!O CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: /group him

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'hug aura'.
You hug him.

!O CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* closes the rottenroots.

!O CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* says 'who orc?'

!O CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* is now a group member.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'no idea'

!O CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: dunno

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'some random snaga'
*a noble Half-Elf* now follows *Litovel the Dwarf*.

!O CW>
A horse of the Rohirrim is now a group member.

!O CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: but i thought he can talk

!O CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: when charmed

!O CW>
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* says 'orc name?'

!O CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* utters the word 'fido'

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'magics work in strange ways'

!O CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: orcie talk!
*a Man* utters the word 'fido'
*a Man*'s spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

!O CW>
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: talk talk!

!O CW>
*a Man* utters the word 'fido'

!O CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* utters the word 'fido'
The light of Aman refuses to shine upon you.

!O CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW>
*a Man* gets a jewelled ring from a sable pouch.

!O CW>
*a Man* stops using a sapphire ring.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* orders you to 'say Dam di dam di dam TARARARA'
Ok.
*a Man* puts a jewelled ring on his finger with delicacy.

!O CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* utters the word 'ghcandusiohp'
You feel stronger.

!O CW>
*a Man* stops using a jewelled ring.

!O CW>
*a Man* puts a jewelled ring in a sable pouch.

!O CW>
*a Man* puts a sapphire ring on his finger with delicacy.

!O CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* utters the word 'gaiqhjabral'
You start glowing.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* giggles.
*a Man* snickers softly.

!O CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* says 'at lives now :D'

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'it survived 2 bolts'

!O CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: gig

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* claps for you.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* utters the word 'ghcandusiohp'

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'so its not like total weakling'

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* sits down and rests.

!O CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* says 'why he shy :('

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

!O CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: gaze portal e?

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* utters the words 'hiqahz ruyz'

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* sits down and rests.

!O CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: or i run

!O CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: first

!O CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* stops following *Litovel the Dwarf*.

!O CW>
*a Man* nods in agreement with *Litovel the Dwarf*.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'nah'

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* now follows *a powerful Man*.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* utters the word 'safhar'
The exit up seems to blur for a while.
A shimmering wall of colours has appeared floating above the ground, giving only hints to the other side of it.

!O CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* stops following *a powerful Man*.
*a noble Half-Elf* now follows *Litovel the Dwarf*.
*Litovel the Dwarf* leaves up.
*a noble Half-Elf* leaves up.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves up.
*a Man* leaves up.
A warhorse leaves up.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves up.
A pony leaves up.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
Watchful Tower
An orc sentry is here on patrol.
An orc sentry is here on patrol.
*Litovel the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a noble Half-Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*a Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a powerful Man* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

*[ CW>
An orc sentry tries to stab *Litovel the Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.

*[ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* slashes an orc sentry's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

*[ CW>
*a Man* joins *Litovel the Dwarf*'s fight.
An orc sentry says 'I will rip your heart out, Man!'
*a Man* smites an orc sentry's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

*[ CW>
*a powerful Man* joins *Litovel the Dwarf*'s fight.
An orc sentry says 'Bastard! How dare you? I will remember your face Man!'
*a powerful Man* pierces an orc sentry's left foot.

*[ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* swiftly dodges an orc sentry's attempt to stab her.

*[ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* joins *Litovel the Dwarf*'s fight.
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: jesus
An orc sentry says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'
*a noble Half-Elf* strongly pierces an orc sentry's right leg and shatters it.
*Litovel the Dwarf* swiftly dodges an orc sentry's attempt to stab her.

*[ CW>
*a powerful Man* pierces an orc sentry's right hand hard and shatters it.

*[ CW>
An orc sentry says 'I will rip your heart out, Man!'
*a Man* sends an orc sentry sprawling with a powerful bash.

*[ CW>
An orc sentry tries to stab *Litovel the Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.

*[ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* slashes an orc sentry's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear an orc sentry's death cry as he collapses.
An orc sentry is dead! R.I.P.

*[ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an orc sentry.

*[ CW>
*a Man* joins *Litovel the Dwarf*'s fight.
*a powerful Man* joins *Litovel the Dwarf*'s fight.
An orc sentry says 'Bastard! How dare you? I will remember your face Man!'
An orc sentry says 'I will rip your heart out, Man!'

*[ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* joins *Litovel the Dwarf*'s fight.
An orc sentry says 'Bastard! How dare you? I will remember your face Half-Elf!'
*a noble Half-Elf* pierces an orc sentry's body extremely hard.

*[ CW>
*a powerful Man* pierces an orc sentry's body.

*[ CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'this is dark tower :P'

*[ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* slashes an orc sentry's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

*[ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* swiftly dodges an orc sentry's attempt to stab her.

*[ CW>
An orc sentry says 'I will rip your heart out, Man!'
*a Man* sends an orc sentry sprawling with a powerful bash.

*[ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* pierces an orc sentry's body extremely hard and shatters it.
*a powerful Man* pierces an orc sentry's head hard and shatters it.

*[ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* slashes an orc sentry's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

*[ CW>
*a Man* smites an orc sentry's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear an orc sentry's death cry as he collapses.
An orc sentry is dead! R.I.P.

*[ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an orc sentry.

*[ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* giggles.

*[ CW>
*a powerful Man* sits down and rests.

*[ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* opens the woodendoor.
[Door set to: woodendoor]

*[ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* quietly scouts downwards...

*[ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* stops scouting downwards.

*[ CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'can block d'

*[ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* pats you on your head.

*[ CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'we portal more e'

*[ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* closes the woodendoor.

*[ CW>
*a powerful Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*[ CW>
*a powerful Man* starts gathering wood for a campfire.

*[ CW>
*a powerful Man* finishes gathering the wood into a pile and sets it on fire.
A warm fire lights the place.

*[ CW>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'roar'.

*[ CW>
*a powerful Man* stops using a forest green cloak.

*[ CW>
*a powerful Man* wears a warm blanket about his body.

*[ CW>
*a powerful Man* lies down and falls asleep.

*[ CW>
*a Man* starts watching the surroundings.

*[ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* opens the woodendoor.

*[ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* says 'next tame charm a nicer urc :P'

*[ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: aura come blind mobs

*[ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: ok?

*[ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* stops following *Litovel the Dwarf*.
*a noble Half-Elf* now follows *Litovel the Dwarf*.

*[ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* nods solemnly.

*[ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: blind them
*a Man* quietly scouts downwards...

*[ CW>
*a Man* stops scouting downwards.

*[ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: going

*[ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* leaves down.
*a noble Half-Elf* leaves down.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves down.
*a Man* leaves down.
A warhorse leaves down.

*[ CW>
The deepening gloom announces another sunset outside.

*[ CW>
*a powerful Man* wakes up.

*[ CW>
*a powerful Man* clambers on his feet.

*[ CW>
*a powerful Man* stops using a warm blanket.

*[ CW>
*a powerful Man* wears a forest green cloak about his body.

*[ CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves down.
A pony leaves down.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
Dark Tower
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A brown-skinned orc is here, fighting *Litovel the Dwarf*.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Litovel the Dwarf* is here, fighting a brown-skinned orc.
*a noble Half-Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*a Man* is here, fighting a brown-skinned orc.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*a powerful Man* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

![ CW>
A brown-skinned orc seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* slashes a brown-skinned orc's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW>
A hungry warg leaves up.
*a Man* smites a brown-skinned orc's body extremely hard and shatters it.
A brown-skinned orc is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

![ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* slashes a brown-skinned orc's right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear a brown-skinned orc's death cry as he collapses.
A brown-skinned orc is dead! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of a brown-skinned orc.

![ CW>
As *Litovel the Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops her!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

![ CW>
As *a Man* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

![ CW>
As *a noble Half-Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* sits down and rests.

![ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'
A shadow seems to be blinded!

![ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* tries to slash a shadow, but it parries successfully.
A shadow says 'Stop hiding, you wimp!'

![ CW>
*a Man* joins *Litovel the Dwarf*'s fight.
A shadow says 'Stop hiding, you wimp!'
*a Man* smites a shadow's right foot extremely hard.
*Litovel the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a shadow's attempt to hit her.

![ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* says 'we get key?'

![ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* slashes a shadow's body extremely hard.

![ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* nods solemnly.

![ CW>
A shadow tries to hit *Litovel the Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.

[ ... snip me and my new friends kill dt, then head east to noc ... ]

!O CW Mana:Burning>
*a powerful Man* leaves down.
A pony leaves down.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
Orc Guard Room
The corpse of the orkish bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of Zathdug the Monitor is lying here.
The corpse of the orkish bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Litovel the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a noble Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*a powerful Man* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
*a powerful Man* leaves west.
A pony leaves west.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
Small Cave
*a powerful Man* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Rädslan tells you 'pukes doing monitor btw :D'   ### oh, well aware! =)


!O CW>
*a powerful Man* drops a water skin.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'drink skin'.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'drink skin'.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'drink skin'.
You drink the water.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* gets a water skin.

!O CW>
An orkish scout yells from the east '*Litovel the Dwarf*, *a noble Half-Elf* and *a Man* are here in a Steep Tunnel!'

!O CW>
An orkish scout yells from the east '*Litovel the Dwarf*, *a noble Half-Elf* and *a Man* are here in a Steep Tunnel!'

!O CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*a noble Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*a Man* has arrived from the east.

!O CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: fakk

!O CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: officers

!O CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: s of kormock

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'on way?'

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'bad'

!O CW>
*a Man* blasts: i lure them away?

!O CW>
*a Man* blinks his eyes innocently.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves south.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
A Worn Passageway
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves south.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
A Worn Passageway
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

!= CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves west.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
Sloping Tunnel
*a powerful Man* is standing here.
You smell blood.
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells '*a powerful Man* is here in the Sloping Tunnel!'

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves west.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
Underground Junction
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves south.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
Stone Tunnel
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* opens the hole.
[Door set to: hole]

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves south.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
Stone Cave
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* closes the rockface.
[Door set to: rockface]

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* sits down and rests.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* opens the rockface.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves north.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
Stone Tunnel
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves north.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
Underground Junction
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves east.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
Sloping Tunnel
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
*a powerful Man* is standing here.
An orkish scout yells '*a powerful Man* is here in the Sloping Tunnel!'

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves east.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
A Worn Passageway
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

!= CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves north.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
Small Cave
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Litovel the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a noble Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

!O CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* leaves east.
*a noble Half-Elf* leaves east.
*a Man* leaves east.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* drops a fortune in gold.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'get all'.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'get all'.
You get a fortune in gold.
There was 600 gold coins.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves east.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
Orc Guard Room
The corpse of the orkish bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of Zathdug the Monitor is lying here.
The corpse of the orkish bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves south.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
Barricade in a Passage
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves south.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
Barricade in a Passage
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

!= CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves east.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
A Steep Tunnel
*Litovel the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a noble Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

!= CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves east.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
A Steep Tunnel
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

!= CW>
*a powerful Man* orders you to 'buy shining'
Sorry, but you cannot do that here!

!= CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves east.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
Sloping Tunnel
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

!= CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves east.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
A Sloping Tunnel
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

!= CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves east.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
A Sloping Tunnel
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

!= CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves east.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
Tunnel Bend
*a powerful Man* is standing here.


!= CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves south.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
Tunnel Fork
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

!= CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves east.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
East Fork
An officer of the Uruk-tarkhnarb stands before you.
A dark-skinned orkish veteran guard is on sentry here.
A dark-skinned orkish veteran guard is on sentry here.
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

!= CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves east.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
Cavern
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves north.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
A Blasted Furnace
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
An orkish shield, bearing the effigy of a red skull, has been left here.
Kormock the orkish armourer is working at his bench.
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* orders you to 'buy shining'
You can buy:

  30. ten shining breastplates (flawless, new) up to 558 gold 5 silver.
-----
 475. ten pairs of shining greaves (flawless, new) up to 556 gold one silver.
-----
 920. ten shining pairs of vambraces (flawless, new) up to 563 gold 12 silver.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* orders you to 'buy shining'
You can buy:

  30. ten shining breastplates (flawless, new) up to 558 gold 5 silver.
-----
 475. ten pairs of shining greaves (flawless, new) up to 556 gold one silver.
-----
 920. ten shining pairs of vambraces (flawless, new) up to 563 gold 12 silver.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* orders you to 'buy shining'

[ ... interesting plans they have! ]

*a powerful Man* leaves north.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
A Blasted Furnace
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
An orkish shield, bearing the effigy of a red skull, has been left here.
Kormock the orkish armourer is working at his bench.
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
*a powerful Man* is standing here.
Kormock the orkish armourer crushes *a powerful Man*'s left foot and tickles it.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* orders you to 'buy shining-plate'
There is no such thing for sale.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* orders you to 'buy shining plate'
Kormock the orkish armourer tells you 'OK, hand over 528 gold 10 silver!'
You now have a shining breastplate.
An elite orc-guard cleaves *a powerful Man*'s head and tickles it.
Kormock the orkish armourer swiftly dodges *a powerful Man*'s attempt to pierce him.

!O CW>
An elite orc-guard lightly cleaves *a powerful Man*'s right hand and tickles it.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a powerful Man* tries to pierce Kormock the orkish armourer, but he parries successfully.
Kormock the orkish armourer crushes *a powerful Man*'s body and tickles it.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* swiftly dodges an elite orc-guard's attempt to cleave him.

!O CW>
An elite orc-guard cleaves *a powerful Man*'s body and tickles it.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a powerful Man* leaves south.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* has arrived from the south.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* leaves south.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
Cavern
*Litovel the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*a powerful Man* is standing here.

[ ... ]

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'drop shining'.
You drop the breastplate.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* gets a shining breastplate.

![ CW>
The hole closes quietly.

![ CW>
An orkish scout yells loudly from the north '*Litovel the Dwarf* and *a Man* are here in the Sloping Tunnel!'

![ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*a Man* has arrived from the north.

![ CW>
The hole is opened from the other side.

![ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* leaves north.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* gives a shining breastplate to *Litovel the Dwarf*.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'LOL'

![ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: ROFL

![ CW>
An orkish scout yells loudly from the north '*a noble Half-Elf* is here in the Sloping Tunnel!'

![ CW>
*a Man* blasts: LOL

![ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW>
*a Man* blasts: try buy sword to see it working
*a powerful Man* says 'HAHAHAHAH'

![ CW>
*a Man* blasts: try buy sword to see it working

![ CW>
*a Man* blasts: jesus

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'holy shit'


![ CW>
*a Man* blasts: i want some too!

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'djudes'

![ CW>
*a Man* giggles.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'we neeD MONEY HARDCORE'   ### LOL

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'and fast :P'

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* sits down and rests.

![ CW>
*a Man* blasts: ok ..

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'i check which command worked'

![ CW>
*a Man* blasts: gaze

![ CW>
*a Man* blasts: keep it safe

![ CW>
*a Man* blasts: we earn money

![ CW>
*a Man* nods to himself. Must need some reassurance...

![ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* gives a shining breastplate to *a powerful Man*.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'bash dis it'

![ CW>
*a Man* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* says 'you need it more atm'

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* drinks water from a water skin.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* gives a shining breastplate to *Litovel the Dwarf*.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a noble Half-Elf* says 'at worked?'

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'roar'.
You roar loudly, announcing your presence to all.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'bash dis him i guess'

![ CW>
*a Man* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* utters the words 'create food'
*a powerful Man* magically creates a mushroom.
A magic mushroom suddenly appears.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'eat food'.
You are too full to eat more!

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'eat food'.
You are too full to eat more!

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* giggles.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'well'

![ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* says 'what we doing with him?'

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'tons of money'

![ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* pats you on your head.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'full sets for all'   ### suuure I don't mind staying
your charmie for a few days =p

![ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* has 88 gold


![ CW>
*a Man* broke

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'that kinda sucks :P'

![ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: earn money?

![ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* says: gig

![ CW>
*a Man* blasts: tall mala tall moria .. will make us cash, just not sure if enought

![ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* gives a shining breastplate to *a powerful Man*.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'well'

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'GC BW is cash'

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'metals + legend items'

![ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW>
*a noble Half-Elf* utters the words 'create water'

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* puts a shining breastplate in a leather backpack.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* says 'i just keep my pet safe'

### sooo you want to keep me charmed somewhere while your group goes to earn
thousands of gold? =p


![ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* puts a polished copper key on her keyring.

![ CW>
*a Man* nods in agreement with *a powerful Man*.

![ CW>
*Litovel the Dwarf* leaves north.
*a noble Half-Elf* leaves north.
*a Man* leaves north.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* utters the word 'armour'

[ ... after this they portal to eagle erie and then ... ]

*<~ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*a powerful Man* begins some strange incantations...

*<~ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*a powerful Man* utters the word 'safhar'
The exit up seems to blur for a while.
A shimmering wall of colours has appeared floating above the ground, giving only hints to the other side of it.

*<~ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*a powerful Man* leaves up.
A pony leaves up.
You follow *a powerful Man*.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Hillmen House
A hillmen child is here, playing with his toys.
A hillmen woman is here, chatting about local news.
*a powerful Man* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

### sure this seems like a great spot to go afk, for oh say a few days while
they gold hunt =p

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*a powerful Man* sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You see some frost on the ground now.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You feel more self-confident.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* utters the word 'shield'

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* utters the words 'create food'
*a powerful Man* magically creates a mushroom.
A magic mushroom suddenly appears.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'eat food'.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* utters the word 'qpabraw'

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* utters the word 'qpabraw'
You now follow *a powerful Man*.
Isn't *a powerful Man* just such a nice fellow?

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a powerful Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'sl'.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'sl'.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'sl'.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'sl'.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'sl'.
You go to sleep.

o[ CW>
You wake, and sit up.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'st'.
You stand up.

![ CW>
You feel weaker.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* orders you to 'buy 39'
Sorry, but you cannot do that here!

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* orders you to 'buy shining-plate'
Sorry, but you cannot do that here!

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'sleep'.
You go to sleep.

o[ CW>
You have been idle, and are pulled into a void.

### awwww after being afk for more then 30 minutes I finally void =p


[ hehe -- i came back to my laptop sometime after this and checked scrollback and laughed my ass off =p ]

Your vision becomes a blood-red haze as Morgoth's lieutenant, Gothmog, intones:

  A friendly reminder: If you do not want to find yourself in Morgul Vale,
  please type 'rules' and read our rather simple set of rules. We have these to
  promote a nice gaming atmosphere and give people as close to equal terms as
  possible. Also note that if something seems shady but isn't explicitly
  covered in the rules, check 'rules abuse' . Thank you for your attention.

[ was apparently the aftermath =p ]


<<   <   01  02  03  04  05  06  

2005/10/31 14:03, Devastator:edited 1x  Rated: Good 
Kind of. Alcohol is a worse drug then marihuana.

At least, since smoking cigs has been made impopular by the way smokers are treated, smoking has reduced enormously. For me, the smoke of cigs is way worse then the smoke of a good sticky :P

2005/10/31 16:59, Amras:  Rated: Poor 
Icky icky icky!

2005/11/07 14:13, Feagil:   
And that's the reason i wont be coming back to mume. Any kind of creativity is punished by the management. Even though WoW servers might suck at least they are polite to their playerbase and if there's a hole in their logic they don't punish the players for it. As was already mentioned above it was exactly the kind of a thing a wizard could have done in the Tolkien world.

2005/11/12 19:13, Ryalnos:   
for all the *many* who seemed to have missed it:

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* drops a fortune in gold.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'get all'.

!O CW>
*a powerful Man* issues the order 'get all'.
You get a fortune in gold.
There was 600 gold coins.

2005/11/15 01:31, Seldaran:Rated: Superb 
For those who missed it:

*a powerful Man* orders you to 'buy shining plate'
Kormock the orkish armourer tells you 'OK, hand over 528 gold 10 silver!'
You now have a shining breastplate.

2012/01/12 00:19, Telessar:   
Should be blast of the past.

<<   <   01  02  03  04  05  06  

top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Alian, Ava, Bastian, Boofhead, Cedrim, Celint, Dognar, Fieldy, Filk, 
Gomtuu, Jenzn, Joacim, Kelen, Kine, Klach, Krvavej, Luke, Monster, Morrandir, 
Mougoo, Naron, Ryalnos, Seldaran, Sogard, Temaie, Tont, Ultimus, Valendil, Yoshzura, 
Ågran, Öseler 
 Good Devastator, Gamli, Grotek, Mester, Traksil 
 Average Rik 
 Poor Amras, Porien 
 Awful Ajax, Erebos 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back