Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
the wimpy piercer? (Breaux)comments   back
   (33 ratings and 2935 hits. Posted 2005/11/26)
### I was fighting Cambro some, but he ran when low, since i was still fine.. basically the characters weren't very balanced.. I tracked him into thornbush, and
 i went in picked backway..
I got no pracs in pierce btw :- )
You are using:
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a thin pair of vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a silver cloakpin
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      an old length of iron chain
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (96%) *** <worn on belt>       the s
calp of Breaux

*~~- CW Mana:Burning>g dagger all
draw dagger
You get a black runed dagger from a pair of smooth, black boots.

*~~- CW Mana:Burning>
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You awkwardly wield a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.  ### tried to make it somewhat fair :)

*~~- CW Mana:Burning>w
A Mountain Lake
Exits: north, east.

*~~- CW Mana:Burning>n
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

*<~- CW Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*orc*} [local]
kill *orc*
You pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc*'s body and tickle it.

*<~- CW Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your head extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>exa x
You see nothing special about him.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has several bruises.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) seems to have:
       A poorly bound light wound at the body,
       A poorly bound deep wound at the right hand.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (flawless)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) leaves north.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill x
They aren't here.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has arrived from the north.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Under the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: south.
The fog disappears.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill x
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
You see some fog coming from the south.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>kill x
You're already fighting!
You pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s left leg hard and tickle it.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>kill x
You're already fighting!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>kill x
You're already fighting!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You lightly pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s right arm and tickle it.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>s
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your 
life!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>s

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
s

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) pounds your right leg extremely hard.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
A Mountain Lake
Exits: north, east.

*~~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill x
They aren't here.

*~~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
kill x
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You approach *
Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x), trying to pierce him.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>kill x
You're already fighting!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>kill x
You're already fighting!
You pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s right arm very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>flee
s
You flee head over heels.
Under the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: south.
The fog disappears.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
You see some fog coming from the east.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill x
You approach *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x), trying to pierce him.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) pounds your left hand and tickles it.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>kill x
You're already fighting!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>
You pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s left foot and tickle it.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>kill x
You're already fighting!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>kill x
You're already fighting!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Under the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: south.
The fog disappears.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
You see some fog coming from the east.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash x
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
Your bash at *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) sends him sprawling.
You strongly pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s left leg and tickle it.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>exa x
You see nothing special about him.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has several bruises.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the right arm,
       A poorly bound deep wound at the right hand,
       A poorly bound light wound at the body.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (flawless)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>
Ooops! You fumble... and hit yourself HARD!
You pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s body hard and tickle it.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>stare
You stare at the sky.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>kill x
You're already fighting!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) pounds your right hand extremely hard and tickles
it.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) leaves south.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill x
They aren't here.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
A Mountain Lake
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

*~~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill x
You lightly pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s left hand and tickle it.

*~~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>
You swim and successfully stay on the water.

*~~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>#   $door is now set to {thornbush
} [local]
f
You flee head over heels.
Beneath the Trail
Exits: north, south.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash x
You don't see any x here.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash x
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has arrived from the south.
bash x
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
bash x
Your bash at *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) sends him sprawling.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren'
t we funny?

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren'
t we funny?
You pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s left arm very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>exa x
You see nothing special about him.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has several bruises.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the left arm,
       A clean light wound at the right arm,
       A poorly bound deep wound at the right hand,
       A poorly bound light wound at the body.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (flawless)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>cma
cha mood ag
Ok.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>stat
OB: 122%, DB: 25%, PB: 53%, Armour: 67%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 116,583 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 801. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the head (clean)
- strength

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>l
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is here, fighting YOU.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>
You pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s body very hard and tickle it.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>stat
OB: 122%, DB: 25%, PB: 53%, Armour: 67%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 116,583 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 801. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the head (clean)
- strength

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>kill x
You're already fighting!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>kill x
You're already fighting!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>kill x
You're already fighting!

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>
You pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s right leg and tickle it.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>kill x
You're already fighting!
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>flee
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) says 'Insta!?'
You flee head over heels.
A Mountain Lake
Exits: north, east.

*~~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
bash x
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash x

*<~- CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) pounds your body extremely hard.

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) pounds your right arm extremely hard.

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>
Your head stops stinging.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) pounds your left arm extremely hard.

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>bash x
Your bash at *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) sends him sprawling.

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren'
t we funny?
You pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s body and tickle it.

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>l
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is here, fighting YOU.

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>stat
OB: 122%, DB: 25%, PB: 53%, Armour: 67%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 116,583 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 801. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the head (clean)
- strength

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>smirk
You smirk.

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>stat
OB: 122%, DB: 25%, PB: 53%, Armour: 67%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 116,583 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 801. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the head (clean)
- strength

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>l
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is here, fighting YOU.
You try to pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x), but he parries successfully.

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>close thornbush
It's already closed!

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>kill x
You pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s left leg and tickle it.

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Mountain Lake
Exits: north, east.

*~~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>kill x
You approach *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x), trying to pierce him.

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
You strongly pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s left foot and tickle it.

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>stat
OB: 122%, DB: 25%, PB: 53%, Armour: 67%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 116,583 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 801. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the head (clean)
- strength

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Mountain Lake
Exits: north, east.

*~~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>kill x
You approach *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x), trying to pierce him.

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
You try to pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x), but he parries successfully.

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>kill x
You're already fighting!

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) pounds your right arm very hard and tickles it.

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>kill x
You're already fighting!

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>kill x
You're already fighting!
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

*<~- CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
The fog disappears.
From the low clouds in the sky rain begins to fall down upon the mountainsides.

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>kill x
You're already fighting!

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>kill x
You're already fighting!

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
Under the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
A thin mist of rain falls down upon the mountains.

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
e
A Mountain Lake
Exits: north, east.

*~' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>e
n
A Mountain Lake
Exits: *east*, west.

*~' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Mountain Lake
Exits: *north*, west.
The clouds suddenly disappear.

*~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
At the Base of a Cliff
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: *south*.

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>sc
270/501 hits, 54/56 mana, and 105/160 moves.

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>i
You are carrying:
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a pair of iron-shod boots (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a water skin

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash x
You don't see any x here.

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash x
You don't see any x here.

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash x
You don't see any x here.

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash x
You don't see any x here.

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash x
You don't see any x here.

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash x
You don't see any x here.

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash x
You don't see any x here.

*< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
A Mountain Lake
Exits: *north*, west.
ACK! A hungry warg didn't follow you, you lost it.

*~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You swim and successfully stay on the water.

*~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>w
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Mountain Lake
Exits: *east*, west.
It suddenly starts to rain.

*~' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cure
cast n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has arrived from the west.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) strongly pounds your head and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*~' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
You try to pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x), but he parries successfully.

*~' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>kill x
You're already fighting!

*~' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Mountain Lake
Exits: *north*, west.
The clouds suddenly disappear.

*~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>w
w
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Mountain Lake
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: *east*, west.
It suddenly starts to rain.

*~' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
A Mountain Lake
Exits: north, east.

*~' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Beneath the Trail
Exits: north, south.

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cure
cast n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
bash x
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has arrived from the south.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
Under the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
A thin mist of rain falls down upon the mountains.

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash x
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You swiftly dodge *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s attempt to pound you.
exa x
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) pounds your head hard and tickles it.
Your bash at *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) sends him sprawling.

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
You see nothing special about him.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has several bruises.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the left arm,
       A clean light wound at the right arm,
       A poorly bound deep wound at the right hand.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (flawless)
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
You strongly pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s left foot and tickle it.

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
You barely pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s body and tickle it.

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>bash x
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>bash x
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s right leg and tickle it.

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>bash x
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>bash x
bash x
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>bash x
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>bash x
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>bash x
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>bash x
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>bash x
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>bash x
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You don't see any x here.

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash x
bash x
You don't see any x here.

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash x
You don't see any x here.

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash x
You don't see any x here.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has arrived from the south.

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash x
bash x
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You don't see any x here.

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You don't see any x here.

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash x
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has arrived from the north.

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *
Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

*<' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) pounds your right leg extremely hard.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>s
Your head stops stinging.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for you
r life!
You pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s left arm very hard.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>150
cha wim 150
Wimpy set to: 150

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>f
s
You flee head over heels.
Under the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
A thin mist of rain falls down upon the mountains.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>kill x
You strongly pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s right foot and tickle it.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>kill x
You're already fighting!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>kill x
You're already fighting!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Mountain Lake
Exits: north, east.

*~' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>bash x
You don't see any x here.

*~' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
bash x
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*
Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) pounds your right leg hard.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.   ## bullshit :(

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) pounds your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) pounds your head extremely hard.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
A Mountain Lake
Exits: north, east.

*~' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You swim and successfully stay on the water.

*~' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>100
bash x
cha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You strongly pierce *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s right hand and tickle it.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *
Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) pounds your left foot extremely hard and shatters
it.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>draw hammer
cmw
Your head stops stinging.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
You sheathe a black runed dagger int
o a pair of smooth, black boots.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very     ## right let's get down to business!
evil-minded.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>cha mood wimp
Ok.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>lab x
#   $target is now set to {x} [local]
Ok. Changed label x.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
Under the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>s
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
A thin mist of rain falls down upon the mountains.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>n
Under the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>s
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
A thin mist of rain falls down upon the mountains.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>kill x
You approach *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>kill x
You're already fighting!
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) pounds your head very hard.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>flee
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Under the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>s
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
A thin mist of rain falls down upon the mountains.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>s
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>e
You flee head over heels.
Under the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>flee
You flee head over heels.
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
A thin mist of rain falls down upon the mountains.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>s
A Mountain Lake
Exits: north, east.

*~' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>e
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has arrived from the north.

*~' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>e
A Mountain Lake
Exits: *east*, west.

*~' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
*
Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has arrived from the west.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Mountain Lake
Exits: *north*, west.
The rain has stopped.

*~~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Mountain Lake
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: *east*, west.
It starts to rain.

*~' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) leaves east.
n
A Mountain Lake
Exits: north, east.

*~' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Beneath the Trail
Exits: north, south.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired>open thornbush
u
Ok.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
A Small Sidetrail
Exits: west, (down).

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired>close brush
Ok.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired>cure
cast n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
The brush is opened from the other side.
cure
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has arrived from below.
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
cast n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) leaves west.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has arrived from the west.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
A Small Sidetrail
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
South of the Trail
Exits: north, east.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
Trail
Exits: south, west.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>owa
ope waterhole
You don't see any waterhole here.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>oway
ope way
Ok.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has arrived from the south.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Trail
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, (west).

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>c
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has arrived from the west.
close exit
Ok.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cure
cast n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) pounds your head extremely hard and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
You try to pound *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x), but he parries successfully.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Trail
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, south, west.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>f
You flee head over heels.
Trail
Exits: *east*, west.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>cmw
cha mood wimp
Ok.
Uzziel narrates 'zorc was road to lower pass'

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>w
Trail
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>s
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) leaves east.
Trail through the Mountains
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>n
Trail
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, south, west.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>w
o
Trail
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, [west].

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>w
ope exit
Ok.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
Trail
Exits: (east), south, west.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>cway
close way
Ok.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>s
South of the Trail
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>cure
cast n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
lead
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow>Lead what?

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow>e
A Small Sidetrail
Exits: east, west.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow>e
d
A Small Sidetrail
Exits: west, (down).

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Beneath the Trail
Exits: north, south, (up).

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak>close thornbush
Ok.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak>sc
88/501 hits, 18/56 mana, and 14/160 moves.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cure
cast n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
101/501 hits, 8/56 mana, and 16/160 moves.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
101/501 hits, 8/56 mana, and 16/160 moves.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>i
You are carrying:
a pair of iron-shod boots (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a water skin

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>get azurescroll all
recite azurescroll
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.
The thornbush is opened from the other side.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You start reciting an azure scroll.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has arrived from above.
cma
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
close thornbush
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>cha mood ag
Ok.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>flee
Ok.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Hurt>
You dodge a bash from *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) who loses his balance.
You pound *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s right hand extremely hard.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Wounded>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Under the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
A thin mist of rain falls down upon the mountains.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>bash x
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
bash x
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
You don't see any x here.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>cma
cha mood ag
Ok.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has arrived from the south.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>bash x
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
bash x
Your bash at *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) sends him sprawling.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Wounded>Bash someone already b
ashed? Aren't we funny?

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Wounded>0
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Wounded>cma
cha mood ag
Ok.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Wounded>#   $door is now set t
o {thornbush} [local]
cma
cha mood ag
Ok.
You pound *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter
it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Wounded>stat
OB: 148%, DB: 25%, PB: 43%, Armour: 67%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 116,583 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 801. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Wounded>l
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is here, fighting YOU.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Wounded>close thornbush
It's already closed!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Wounded>close thornbush
It's already closed!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Wounded>close thornbush
It's already closed!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Wounded>draw hammer
The warhammer is no sheath!
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) bleeds from open wounds.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Wounded>close thornbush
You pound *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s right hand extremely hard and shatter
it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Bad>It's already closed!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Bad>close thornbush
It's already closed!
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Bad>close thornbush
It's already closed!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Bad>close thornbush
It's already closed!
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) pounds your right leg extremely hard.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Bad>close thornbush
It's already closed!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Bad>close thornbush
It's already closed!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Bad>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) leaves south.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close thornbush
It's already closed!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close thornbush
It's already closed!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close thornbush
It's already closed!
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has arrived from the south.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close thornbush
It's already closed!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>kill x
You approach *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Bad>close thornbush
It's already closed!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Bad>close thornbush
It's already closed!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Bad>close thornbush
It's already closed!
You pound *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s left arm extremely hard and shatter
it.

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Bad>close thornbush
It's already closed!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Bad>close thornbush
It's already closed!

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Bad>flee

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Bad>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
n

*<' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Bad>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) pounds your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
Under the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>s
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
A thin mist of rain falls down upon the mountains.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>kill x
You approach *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Bad>close thornbush
It's already closed!

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Bad>close thornbush
It's already closed!

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Mountain Lake
Exits: north, east.

*~' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
kill x
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
You pound *
Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s right foot extremely h
ard and shatter
it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Awful>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) leaves south.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>kill x
They aren't here.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has arrived from the south.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>kill x
You approach *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Awful>kill x
You're already fighting!

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Awful>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Awful>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) pounds your head extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
kill x

*<' CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Awful>
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) pounds your left leg extremely hard and shatters
it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*<' CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Awful>
cmw
draw hammer
Your head stops stinging.

*<' CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Awful>l
You're already fighting!

*<' CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Awful>
*<' CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold 
Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Awful>cha mood wimp
Ok.

*<' CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Awful>
The warhammer is no sheath
!

*<' CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Awful>
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is here, fighting YOU.

*<' CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Awful>
You pound *
Cambro the Zaug
urz Orc* (x)'s right hand extremely hard and shatter
it.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not
aided.

*<' CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Dying>draw hammer
The warhammer is no sheath!

*<' CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Dying>l
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is lying here, mortally wounded.

*<' CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Dying>sc
You can't do that while fighting.

*<' CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Dying>sc
You can't do that while fighting.

*<' CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Dying>sc
You can't do that while fighting.

*<' CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x):Dying>l
Beneath the Trail
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) is lying here, mortally wounded.
You pound *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s right hand extremely hard and shatter
it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Cambro the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

*<' CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a butcher knife (flawless)
a water skin
a plain leather belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a pair of iron-shod boots (flawless)
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
a strip of dried meat
a strip of dried meat

*<' CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>1
g coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Orc*.
There was 6 gold coins, 11 silver pennies, and 23 copper pennies.

*<' CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
26/501 hits, 8/56 mana, and 10/160 moves.



2005/11/26 18:31, Bomul:  Rated: Average 
cc

2005/11/26 18:34, Pong:   
So your char is so owerpowered you walk around with a brd in your backpack justin case? :P

2005/11/26 18:43, Telessar:   
Cool, but not notable imho :P

2005/11/26 18:54, Fingolan:Rated: Average 
wasnt notable...but see how youd think so when you end 25 hps...btw seems pretty cocky that youd use brd in that fight just in case you beat him you'd say 'see, i beat you with a weapon with no pracs in it, arent i overpowered?!?'

2005/11/26 18:58, Breaux: 
i gained 100k and 3 wps from that fight..

i would loose 650k, alot of wps, and all my eq if i died.. just saying, most people prolly wouldn't fight at that level like that.. I'm not a lvl 26 bear?

and as for the pierce.. i tried to pound him down, but he just ran away easily.. i figured i'd have to make it close, so he'd stay..

cocky? hehe, interpret it any way you wish..

2005/11/26 19:07, Mougoo:Rated: Good 
I would rate it superb! (if you killed him with brd) Maybe you should max out pierce and get 5 in conc, seems you were rocking him with the brd :P I mean, you could even get envenom then too! Would be tons of fun imho.

2005/11/26 19:22, Marillion:Rated: Poor 
Owned him to bad-hurt? i mean sure an azure is worth being used like this but i mean...

2005/11/26 19:29, Mafaz: 
make highest lev in game 40!

2005/11/26 19:30, Yoshzura: 
breaux rox, always said that

2005/11/26 19:34, Uimane:Rated: Superb 
I think its great that he risked liked he did and fought like he fought. nice.

2005/11/26 20:13, User requested to be deleted:  Rated: Awful 
tad stupid plz :P

2005/11/26 20:19, Varkaun:   
nice fighten by cambro.. :)

2005/11/26 20:36, Cambro:   
Well, he has a few leves more than me. This char is lvl 22, but considering he used a piercing wpn could make this fun ;p So I tried and lost. But the loss of 50k xp and 3 wps was worth it, it was a fun fight, I had shitloads of fun =p The sit might have changed the ending if I hade fleed after that bash in the end. But I didnt dare =p North of there is that crazy giant that I respect to much ;p Thanks for fight Breaux.

2005/11/26 20:57, Ettan:Rated: Average 
but plz?

2005/11/26 21:21, Piccolo:Rated: Superb 
Considering what Breaux risked and what he gained....already 5 stars.
Btw Fingolan get a clue?

2005/11/26 22:05, Wave:Rated: Good 
How's that for the ultimate bitchslap ;) someone kill Breaux and get me my brd!

2005/11/26 22:51, Gamli:Rated: Average 
Dunno why most people wouldn't fight 1v1 vs low level legend with your normal set? Not much danger...

But yeah, with brd it's cool:)

2005/11/27 01:40, Malak:   
The most notable thing in this log was that 3 other Zorcs didn't instantly show up when you were Awful/Weak or heck, even when you were hurt. :p

2005/11/27 02:01, Kes:Rated: Average 
I guess it rocks if you have that many azures spare that you can risk waisting one for 100k :-(. And having 500 hit points (and not losing all your levels in the sun) makes me want to vomit.

2005/11/27 03:35, Ryalnos:   
What is wrong with you Breaux =) cool fight though.

2005/11/27 03:47, Noxious: 
Rightly said when saying they would take everything, dont think a zorc has left even left my water skin

2005/11/27 04:45, Snarp:   
Mmm shoulda done better with the brd :P

2005/11/27 05:18, Tankist:    -Tempus- 
He can get envenom with any kind of weaponskill Mougoo.
Even conc if you didnt knew.

2005/11/27 08:42, Krax:   
Read carefully, Breaux was closing some, then typed flee, ate bash before his flee got in, ate 1 pound from Cambro and insta recovered and fled, all of this being above his wimpy.

Bash really is randomn. Who knows, a second pound while bashed, a flee into giant, a bad hit from the giant, a failed flee, and 1 more hit from Cambro, and Breaux was dead.

Lucky overpowered highlevel fastlinked bug abuser there we have !!!! *gig*

2005/11/27 11:23, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Cute :)

2005/11/27 12:40, Breaux: 
it's not really that random Krax.. but i won't give you the hint to insta-recovers if you don't already know it :)

2005/11/27 13:40, Amras:  Rated: Good 
But!

2005/11/27 15:10, Piccolo:Rated: Superb 
Bash is very random imo: I got outbashed by hero slasher man in old foreman; i just pressed n and bash (without hit), he closed door when i entered and outbashed me. My link is about 30ms.

2005/11/27 15:59, Dragóth:   
501 hps, pfft lowbie!

2005/11/27 17:20, Iceq:  Rated: Poor 
well, cambro woulda won if u hadn't used that scroll:), well NICE LOG!

2005/11/28 07:09, Monster: 
he just lv 22:( but still funny =)

2005/11/28 10:01, Zubr:Rated: Awful 
2005/11/26 18:58, Breaux:
i would loose 650k, alot of wps, and all my eq if i died.. just saying, most people prolly wouldn't fight at that level like that.. I'm not a lvl 26 bear?



Most of the time u run away if u meet a real enemie.

2005/11/28 10:08, Marillion:Rated: Poor 
Tankist the effiency of poisoning a brd vs poisoning a heavy star would be? i'm sure mougoo is not dumb etc.

2005/11/28 11:47, Breaux: 
i don't know.. last time i saw you was vs zubr+alf in thinbranches.. y'all recited some, and then we had to leave. shrug?

2005/11/28 12:32, Jocke:  Rated: Poor 
I don't think you planed to risk anything there Breaux. You were so confident in winning that you could afford fooling around a bit. You didn't plan on going that low, it was Cambro who surpriced you. When you lost the fight, you used a scroll and changed to a weapon with wich you knew you could win by just standing still doing nothing. Cambro was juts to porly equiped and to low level. ;)

2005/11/28 12:45, Bagger:   
We usually try to fight you and Alf, Zubr. But the fact is that it always ends with you using scrolls and/or rocking out. Why bother then?

2005/11/28 13:49, Marillion:Rated: Poor 
now you can say what u want bagger, but every1 in this mud knows zubr will fight a fight he has low/ok odds in, and breaux will only fight if he has good odds. fighting 2vs4 vs americans doesn't mean u have low odds etc. fighting 1vs1 with a stronger char blabla doesn't mean shit.

2005/11/28 13:52, Marillion:Rated: Poor 
That being said breaux can try fights with unsaid outcome too. it just doesn't happen that often.

2005/11/28 13:53, Breaux: 
if i didn't plan on going that low, then why did i use a scroll and stay? answer is i wanted to get low, wanted to make it close (and win), and 26hps is close enough no? i didn't try to flee out when i was awful, i just changed mood wimpy, and hoped for a return hit..

2005/11/28 16:47, Kneskade:  Rated: Average 
soooo braaavveeee

2005/11/29 01:54, Bagger:   
I said that they often recite scrolls/throw rocks. I didn't say they wouldn't fight.

2005/11/29 04:45, Deremyr:   
breaux we've had our differences in the past but i really do like the way you play. keep the logs comin bro!

2005/11/30 11:33, Rayden:   
Humm, Bagger, would you rather die w/ scrolls/rocks in your sable than use them to win the fight/save your arse?


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Icebear, Khazdul, Milzok, One, Piccolo, Ryalnos, Uimane 
 Good Amras, Devastator, Jenzn, Morrandir, Mougoo, Telcontar, Wave 
 Average Bomul, Ettan, Fingolan, Gamli, Kes, Odoinn, Rik, Sardotjen, Zomb 
 Poor Drakiz, Fingeror, Iceq, Marillion, Porien, Que 
 Awful Dagor, Erebos, Marre, Zubr 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back