Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
I love moria =) (Nazgum)comments   back
(8919 hits. Posted 2005/12/15)
### Im sitting at noc and tiesto narrates that carlton khulak and carltan are in moria.  I narrate if anyone wants to go for them and I see bianca online so I k
new she would.  As fate has it she was near khuzur and just saw my narrate as two trolls spam b

y her.  So she grabs them and goes to sage while I spam south to meet them...
### Bianca warrio and special wait at e gate while i go block w gate then go track moria for pukes..  while we were waiting night to enter bragh [ lvl 18 joined
 us ], and i see this in moria..

o CSW>s
The Western Hall
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
td
#new variable: "$target"
[target set to: *dwarf*]
Some rather far noise can be heard from the north.
a Troll- yells faintly from the west 'fear me'
You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the north (done less than 1 hour ago).
a Troll- yells faintly from the west 'hehe'
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

o CSW>gt pukes on a troll in moria -- ask who via tells
[tell bianca [group]: pukes on a troll in moria -- ask who via tells]
[tell warrio [group]: pukes on a troll in moria -- ask who via tells]
[tell special [group]: pukes on a troll in moria -- ask who via tells]
Ok.
### Snip, find the troll a bit west

o CSW>
Azaghal's Way
a Troll- is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o CSW>sa u
comm snorts 'u'
Ok.

o CSW>sa who u
comm snorts 'who u'
Ok.

o CSW>
a Troll- smiles viciously.

o CSW>sa tell quick
a Troll- seid.. goop

o CSW>comm snorts 'tell quick'
Ok.

o CSW>gt its goop talk to him
[tell bianca [group]: its goop talk to him]
[tell warrio [group]: its goop talk to him]
[tell special [group]: its goop talk to him]
w
Ok.

o CSW>Ok.

o CSW>Ok.

o CSW>
Azaghal's Way
Exits: east, west.
### I spam west gate and block it then head cc to track, just up from cc this happens..
Narvi's Smelting Hall
Exits: north, east, south.

o CSW>wt
[where *dwarf*]
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

o CSW>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Khulak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

! CSW>t tsaroh tell him to talk to special the troll
n
w
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves south.
*Khulak the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* leaves south.
Ok.

o CSW>
Azaghal's Way
Exits: south, west.

o CSW>Bianca tells you 'BLOCK DECAYED'
Azaghal's Way
Exits: east, west.
### Hurray!  they've seen me, and our blocker can no longer block lol.  I tell bianca to wait e gate a bit while I think what our options are now.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Yavanna's Avenue

o CSW HP:Fine>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Nazgum               - Yavanna's Avenue

o CSW HP:Fine>n
Before Durin's Chimney
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>n
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>s
Before Durin's Chimney
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
w
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>wt
[where *elf*]
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
e                                                                                                                                                               
     ou see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o CSW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
w
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
w
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
The Cavern Crossroads
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, up, down.

! CSW HP:Fine>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves east.
*Khulak the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
e
The Cavern Crossroads
Exits: east, west, up, down.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
e
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here searching for tracks.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
e
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Before Durin's Chimney
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>s
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>sco
353/361 hits, 44/44 mana, and 92/147 moves.

o CSW HP:Fine>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o CSW HP:Fine>sco
356/361 hits, 44/44 mana, and 96/147 moves.
Bianca tells you 'mobs are here'

o CSW HP:Fine>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Khulak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

! CSW HP:Fine>st;n
*Carlton the Half-Elf*'s broadsword starts to glow very brightly!

! CSW HP:Fine>
You stop resting, and stand up.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Before Durin's Chimney
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
e
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
Durin's Chimney
Exits: (east), west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
You see eight war arrows on the ground.
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark troll, black as night, rushes forth from the shadows.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
Exits: east, (west).

o CSW HP:Fine>e
A darkened orc tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o CSW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CSW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CSW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Healthy>f
A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
You try to pierce a darkened orc, but he parries successfully.

o CSW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Healthy>A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.
You flee head over heels.
Durin's Chimney
Exits: (east), west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
w
Durin's Way
There are eight war arrows here.
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark troll, black as night, rushes forth from the shadows.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
Exits: east, (west).

o CSW HP:Fine>
Durin's Chimney
Exits: (east), west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Before Durin's Chimney
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>s
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Khulak the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>n
Bianca tells you 'I take these guys somewhere else? or we wait?'
Before Durin's Chimney
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here searching for tracks.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CSW HP:Fine>e
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
A darkened orc has arrived from the east.
A dark troll has arrived from the east.
A darkened orc has arrived from the east.
A darkened orc has arrived from the east.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
Durin's Chimney
Exits: (east), west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Durin's Chimney
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark troll, black as night, rushes forth from the shadows.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
Durin's Chimney
Exits: (east), west.
### waiting to hit with mobs..

o CSW HP:Fine>w
w
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Before Durin's Chimney
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is here, fighting a darkened orc.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A darkened orc is here, fighting *Khulak the Dwarf*.
A dark troll, black as night, rushes forth from the shadows.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CSW HP:Fine>
*Khulak the Dwarf* pounds a darkened orc's right leg extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
*Carltan the Half-Elf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

! CSW HP:Fine>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Healthy>kt
[kill *elf*]
A dark troll strongly hits *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
You're already fighting!
A darkened orc tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You swiftly dodge a darkened orc's attempt to hit you.

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves west.

! CSW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Healthy>f
You pierce a darkened orc's left leg hard.

! CSW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Durin's Way
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

! CSW HP:Fine>te
[target set to: *elf*]

! CSW HP:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
kt
[kill *elf*]
You approach *Carlton the Half-Elf*, trying to pierce him.

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You try to pierce *Carlton the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
You're already fighting!
*Carlton the Half-Elf* yells 'west'

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Carltan the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
*Carltan the Half-Elf* leaves west.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* yells 'ofcoz'

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
A darkened orc has arrived from the east.
A darkened orc has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
*Carlton the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
You lightly pierce *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
*Carltan the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>f
*Carlton the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*
Carltan the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
kt
[kill *elf*]
Durin's Way
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a darkened orc.
A darkened orc is here, fighting *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
A darkened orc hits *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine>e
kt
[kill *elf*]
You approach *Carlton the Half-Elf*, trying to pierce him.

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine a darkened orc:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Carlton the Half-Elf* slashes a darkened orc's left arm hard.

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine a darkened orc:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
You're already fighting!
*Carlton the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves west.

! CSW HP:Fine>
You pierce *
Carltan the Half-Elf*'s left foot and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
A darkened orc quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

! CSW HP:Fine *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Carltan the Half-Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CSW HP:Fine *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
You're already fighting!
*Carltan the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* leaves west.

o CSW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Fine>
A darkened orc tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You pierce a darkened orc's body extremely hard.

o CSW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
*Khulak the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Fine>They aren't here.
A darkened orc tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

! CSW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Fine>aggf
A darkened orc has arrived from the east.
A dark troll has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Fine>w
*Khulak the Dwarf* leaves west.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
You strongly pierce a darkened orc's left leg and tickle it.

o CSW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CSW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Fine>They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine a darkened orc:Fine>f
*Carlton the Half-Elf* yells from the west 'west to me plz'
You flee head over heels.
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

! CSW HP:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
*Khulak the Dwarf* leaves west.

o CSW HP:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
e
kt
[kill *elf*]
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark troll, black as night, rushes forth from the shadows.
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
e
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Before Durin's Chimney
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
w
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Durin's Way
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark troll, black as night, rushes forth from the shadows.
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
The Cavern Crossroads
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, up, down.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>wim
cha mood wim
Ok.

o CSW>te
[target set to: *elf*]

o CSW>
You carefully pour some oil on your dagger.

o CSW>e
kt
[kill *elf*]
The Cavern Crossroads
Exits: east, west, up, down.

o CSW>They aren't here.

o CSW>wt
[where *elf*]
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
                                                                                                                                                                
     ou see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o CSW>e
e
Durin's Way
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, west.

! CSW>e
Durin's Way
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark troll, black as night, rushes forth from the shadows.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
A dark-skinned orc, born of the tunnels, draws his weapon.
Exits: east, west.
A dark troll lightly hits *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.
A darkened orc hits *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

! CSW>
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW>w
kt
[kill *elf*]
Durin's Way
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a dark troll.
A darkened orc is here, fighting *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
A dark troll is here, fighting *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
A darkened orc is here, fighting *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
A darkened orc is here, fighting *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
Exits: east, west.

! CSW>
*
Khulak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Khulak the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You lightly pierce *Khulak the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickle it.
You swiftly dodge *Khulak the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves west.

! CSW *Khulak the Dwarf*:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
A darkened orc says 'YOU! Orc! You will die before your time.'
A darkened orc quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

! CSW *Khulak the Dwarf*:Fine>They aren't here.
You swiftly dodge a darkened orc's attempt to hit you.

! CSW *Khulak the Dwarf*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW *Khulak the Dwarf*:Fine>f
A darkened orc joins a darkened orc's fight.

! CSW *Khulak the Dwarf*:Fine>s
A dark troll hits your right leg extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
Ruined Avenue
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Fine>
Ruined Avenue
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>n
n
Ruined Avenue
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Bianca tells you 'We go to cc? Mobs are here'

o CSW HP:Fine>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* yells from the west 'west'

o CSW HP:Fine>w
e
Durin's Way
A darkened orc is here, fighting *Khulak the Dwarf*.
A dark troll, black as night, rushes forth from the shadows.
A darkened orc is here, fighting *Khulak the Dwarf*.
A darkened orc is here, fighting *Khulak the Dwarf*.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is here, fighting a darkened orc.
Exits: east, west.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* yells from the west 'now'
*Khulak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Fine>e
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>t bianca NO
Bianca has arrived from the east.
Special has arrived from the east.
Warrio has arrived from the east.
Bragh has arrived from the east.
Ok.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Bianca leaves west.
Special leaves west.
Warrio leaves west.
Bragh leaves west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Bianca has arrived from the west.
Special has arrived from the west.
Warrio has arrived from the west.
Bragh has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Fine>
Bianca leaves east.
Special leaves east.
Warrio leaves east.
Bragh leaves east.

o CSW HP:Fine>t bianca u seen??
Ok.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A darkened orc has arrived from the west.
A darkened orc has arrived from the west.
A darkened orc has arrived from the west.
A dark troll has arrived from the west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Bianca tells you 'no'

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
The Cavern Crossroads
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, up, down.

! CSW HP:Fine>
It looks like *Khulak the Dwarf* found you out.
*Khulak the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

! CSW HP:Fine>w
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
d
The Cavern Crossroads
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, up, down.

! CSW HP:Fine>
A Long Stair
Exits: west, up, down.

o CSW HP:Fine>d
A Long Stair
Exits: up, down.

o CSW HP:Fine>u
A Long Stair
Exits: west, up, down.

o CSW HP:Fine>
The Cavern Crossroads
Exits: east, west, up, down.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
The Cavern Crossroads
Exits: east, west, up, down.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
The Cavern Crossroads
Exits: east, west, up, down.

o CSW HP:Fine>wt
[where *elf*]
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
                                                                                                                                                                
     ou see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o CSW HP:Fine>e
e
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
Bianca tells you 'Ok, Im yavanna avenue'

o CSW HP:Fine>e
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
e
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Before Durin's Chimney
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>wt
[where *elf*]
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
                                                                                                                                                                
     ou see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading west
 (done less than 2 hours ago).
Some rather far noise can be heard from the east.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
w
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
A misshapen troll stands here, stooped over on his twisted legs.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>n
Ruined Avenue
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>wt
[where *elf*]
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
s                                                                                                                                                               
     mm... It seems there is no sign of *elf* here.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>tt
[track *elf*]
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
                                                                                                                                                                
     ou see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o CSW>e
Durin's Way
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here searching for tracks.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

! CSW>w
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW>w
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
A misshapen troll stands here, stooped over on his twisted legs.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW>s
Ruined Avenue
Exits: north, south.

o CSW>
A misshapen troll has arrived from the north.

o CSW>s
Ruined Avenue
Exits: north, south.

o CSW>
You feel bolder.

o CSW>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Khulak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

! CSW>t bianca ok i need u to be ready for this
*Carlton the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Khulak the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

! CSW *Khulak the Dwarf*:Healthy>s
Ok.
You try to pierce *Khulak the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CSW *Khulak the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*
Carltan the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW *Khulak the Dwarf*:Healthy>f
s
You flee head over heels.
Ruined Avenue
A misshapen troll stands here, stooped over on his twisted legs.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW>s
Ruined Avenue
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
A misshapen troll has arrived from the north.

! CSW>
Ruined Avenue
Exits: north, south.

o CSW>wim
cha mood wim
s
Ok.

o CSW>e
Iron Hall
Exits: north, east.

o CSW>e
Avenue of Iron
Exits: east, west.

o CSW>e
e
Avenue of Iron
Exits: east, west.

o CSW>e
Avenue of Iron
Exits: east, west.

o CSW>e
Iron Hall
Exits: north, east, west.

o CSW>
Avenue of Iron
Exits: east, west.

o CSW>
Avenue of Iron
Exits: east, west.

o CSW>e
e
Avenue of Iron
Exits: west.

o CSW>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW>
Bianca tells you 'where?'

o CSW>t bianca ok?
Ok.

o CSW>
Bianca tells you 'Tell me where first, its been ALONG time'

o CSW>t bianca go CC NOW then go 6e open greydoor n w w
Ok.

o CSW>t bianca FAST NOW GO
Ok.

o CSW>l
Avenue of Iron

o CSW>t bianca and tell me when ready
l
Ok.

o CSW>
Avenue of Iron

o CSW>w
w
Avenue of Iron
Exits: east, west.

o CSW>w
Avenue of Iron
Exits: east, west.

o CSW>w
Iron Hall
Exits: north, east, west.

o CSW>w
w
Avenue of Iron
Exits: east, west.

o CSW>w
Avenue of Iron
Exits: east, west.

o CSW>w
Avenue of Iron
Exits: east, west.

o CSW>w
Iron Hall
Exits: north, east.

o CSW>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW>n
Ruined Avenue
Exits: north, south.
You hear a death cry from the north.

o CSW>
Ruined Avenue
The corpse of a misshapen troll is lying here.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

! CSW>kt
[kill *elf*]
You lightly pierce *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s right leg and tickle it.

! CSW *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>f
s
You flee head over heels.
Ruined Avenue
Exits: north, south.

o CSW>
Iron Hall
Exits: north, east.

o CSW>n
Ruined Avenue
Exits: north, south.

o CSW>kt
[kill *elf*]
They aren't here.

o CSW>n
Ruined Avenue
The corpse of a misshapen troll is lying here.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
It looks like *Carlton the Half-Elf* found you out.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

! CSW>kt
[kill *elf*]
*Khulak the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
You're already fighting!
You pierce *Khulak the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

! CSW *Khulak the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to pierce *Khulak the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CSW *Khulak the Dwarf*:Fine>
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

! CSW *Khulak the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You hear some close noise from the north.

! CSW *Khulak the Dwarf*:Fine>s
You flee head over heels.
Ruined Avenue
Exits: north, south.

o CSW>
Ruined Avenue
The corpse of a misshapen troll is lying here.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

! CSW>kt
[kill *elf*]
You pierce *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s right foot hard.

! CSW *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>wim
cha mood wim
Ok.

! CSW *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You lightly pierce *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.

! CSW *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>f
*Khulak the Dwarf* pounds your left leg very hard and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>s
You flee head over heels.
Ruined Avenue
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Ruined Avenue
The corpse of a misshapen troll is lying here.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

! CSW HP:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
You hear some close noise from the north.

! CSW HP:Fine>f
s
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves south.
*Khulak the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* leaves south.
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Ruined Avenue
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Ruined Avenue
The corpse of a misshapen troll is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>s
Ruined Avenue
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

! CSW HP:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
*Khulak the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You're already fighting!
You try to pierce *Khulak the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Fine *Khulak the Dwarf*:Fine>f
s
You flee head over heels.
Ruined Avenue
The corpse of a misshapen troll is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Ruined Avenue
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

! CSW HP:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
f
s
You approach *Carlton the Half-Elf*, trying to pierce him.

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You will attempt to flee!
Bianca tells you 'im in here'

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Ruined Avenue
The corpse of a misshapen troll is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>s
Ruined Avenue
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

! CSW HP:Fine>n
n
Ruined Avenue
The corpse of a misshapen troll is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>n
Ruined Avenue
Exits: north, south.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Luke tells you '='

o CSW HP:Fine>e
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>t bianca k
e
e
Bianca tells you 'at watch-post? door opened'
Ok.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Before Durin's Chimney
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>n
Black Tunnel
Exits: (south), west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
w
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Watch-post
Bianca the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Goop the Troll is standing here.
Special the Troll is standing here.
Warrio the Troll is standing here.
Bragh is standing here watching Durin's Way.
Exits: east.

! CSW HP:Fine>nod
You nod solemnly.

! CSW HP:Fine>sa STAY
f
comm snorts 'STAY'
Ok.

! CSW HP:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
Black Tunnel
Exits: (south), west.

o CSW HP:Fine>s
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west.
Bianca tells you 'I left it opened since it was opened'

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
e
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>w

o CSW HP:Fine>w
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>sco
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Khulak the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

! CSW HP:Fine>351/361 hits, 44/44 mana, and 55/147 moves.

! CSW HP:Fine>e
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Khulak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Carlton the Half-Elf*'s broadsword starts to glow very brightly!

! CSW HP:Fine>ke
k *elf*
You try to pierce *Carlton the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>e
Durin's Way
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

! CSW HP:Fine>e
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine>ke
k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine>w
kt
[kill *elf*]
Durin's Way
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

! CSW HP:Fine>
You try to pierce *
Carlton the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! CSW HP:Fine *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>f
*Carlton the Half-Elf*'s broadsword starts to glow very brightly!
You flee head over heels.
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>kt
[kill *elf*]
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>kt
[kill *elf*]
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>kt
[kill *elf*]
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>te
[target set to: *elf*]

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>kt
[kill *elf*]
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
kt
[kill *elf*]
Durin's Way
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You pierce *
Carlton the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>kt
[kill *elf*]
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>sco
355/361 hits, 44/44 mana, and 44/147 moves.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>l
Durin's Way

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
kt
[kill *elf*]
Durin's Way
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>It looks like *
Carlton the Half-Elf* found you out.
*Khulak the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
*Khulak the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Khulak the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Khulak the Dwarf*:Healthy>f
*Carltan the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Khulak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>kt
[kill *elf*]
You approach *Carlton the Half-Elf*, trying to pierce him.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You try to pierce *Carlton the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>f
*Carltan the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Carltan the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Carltan the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
You flee head over heels.
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>kt
[kill *elf*]
e
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Durin's Way
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, west.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>kt
[kill *elf*]
You are too afraid.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You swiftly dodge *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Black Tunnel
Exits: (south), west.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
Black Tunnel
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), west.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves south.
*Khulak the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* leaves south.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>ke
k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>s
Durin's Way
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, west.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Carlton the Half-Elf*'s broadsword starts to glow very brightly!

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>ke
k *elf*
*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Before Durin's Chimney
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>f
You flee head over heels.
Durin's Way
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, west.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves north.
*Khulak the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* leaves north.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Khulak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>n
Black Tunnel
Exits: (south), west.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>f
s
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>o CSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>s
Black Tunnel
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), west.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*
Carlton the Half-Elf* closes the door.
The door seems to be closed.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>s
s
The door seems to be closed.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
The door seems to be closed.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>sf
f
*Carlton the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*
Carlton the Half-Elf*'s broadsword starts to glow very brightly!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You try to pierce *Carlton the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Carltan the Half-Elf* drinks water from a water skin.
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>e
Black Tunnel
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>f
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>e
Black Tunnel
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>oe
*Carlton the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
open exit
Ok.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* closes the door.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Slow> 
*Carltan the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>oe
open exit
Ok.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>oe
open exit
It's already open!
*Carlton the Half-Elf* closes the door.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Carltan the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
Black Tunnel
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
It looks like *Carltan the Half-Elf* found you out.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
*Carlton the Half-Elf* leaves west.
*Khulak the Dwarf* leaves west.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* leaves west.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Dark Tunnel
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
Black Tunnel
Exits: [south], west.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>oe
open exit
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
### hehe -- yay i can lure! =p

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
Bianca has arrived from the west.
Goop has arrived from the west.
Watch-post
Special the Troll is here, fighting *Khulak the Dwarf*.
Warrio the Troll is here, fighting *Khulak the Dwarf*.
Bragh is here, fighting *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Bragh.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is here, fighting Warrio.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: east.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow> 
Bragh lightly slashes *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s head and tickles it.
*Khulak the Dwarf* pounds Warrio's body extremely hard and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Bragh panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Carltan the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Carltan the Half-Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Bragh shiver in pain.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Warrio panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>yel l
DO
e
e
Ok.
Bragh panics, and attempts to flee.
Bragh leaves east.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Dark Tunnel
Bragh is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Black Tunnel
Bianca the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Goop the Troll is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Bragh has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kd
k *dwarf*
Bragh leaves west.
ke
Goop hits *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s body very hard.
They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>k *elf*
You are too afraid.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* strongly slashes Goop's left foot and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Khulak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>cha wim 0
Warrio has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>ke
Wimpy set to: 0
*Carlton the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>l
k *elf*
*Carlton the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
Bragh has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine Goop:Fine>
Black Tunnel
Bianca the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Goop the Troll is here, fighting *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Goop.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Warrio the Troll is standing here.
Bragh is standing here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine Goop:Fine>
*Carlton the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine Goop:Fine>l s
*Carltan the Half-Elf* leaves west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine Goop:Fine>
You can reach Durin's Way through a small door in the south wall.
The door is closed.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* lightly slashes Goop's left foot and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine Goop:Fine>ke
*Khulak the Dwarf* intercepts Warrio's blow.
Warrio hits *Khulak the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
Goop sends *Carlton the Half-Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Fine Goop:Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
Bianca utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Carlton the Half-Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Bianca hits him.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt Goop:Fine>
Bianca begins some strange incantations...
*Khulak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt Goop:Fine> 
Bragh leaves west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt Goop:Fine>
You lightly pierce *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt Goop:Fine>agg
cha mood agg
Ok.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt Goop:Fine>l
*Khulak the Dwarf* leaves west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt Goop:Fine>ke
Black Tunnel
Bianca the Black Numenorean is standing here trying to concentrate.
Goop the Troll is here, fighting *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Goop.
Warrio the Troll is standing here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt Goop:Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt Goop:Fine>l
Bianca begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt Goop:Fine>
Black Tunnel
Bianca the Black Numenorean is standing here trying to concentrate.
Goop the Troll is here, fighting *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Goop.
Warrio the Troll is standing here.
Warrio approaches *Carlton the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt Goop:Fine>
Warrio hits *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Hurt Goop:Fine>
*Carltan the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
You pierce *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s head very hard.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Wounded Goop:Fine>yel KILL
l
Ok.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Goop hits *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad Goop:Fine>
Black Tunnel
Bianca the Black Numenorean is standing here trying to concentrate.
Goop the Troll is here, fighting *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Goop.
Warrio the Troll is here, fighting *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad Goop:Fine>
Bragh has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad Goop:Fine>ke
k *elf*
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Bad Goop:Fine>ke
*Khulak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Bianca utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carlton the Half-Elf*:Dying Goop:Fine>Bragh leaves west.
k *elf*
You're already fighting!
You pierce *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
[info WPCOUNTER: %K.]
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Carlton the Half-Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Carlton the Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Carlton the Half-Elf*.
### Everyone had plan to target carlton by name when they entered -- so they all were
### except me -- he died fast hehe
agg
You begin to feel thirsty.
WPCOUNTER: known (16).

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>cha mood agg
Ok.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kt
[kill *elf*]
Special has arrived from the west.
You approach *Carltan the Half-Elf*, trying to pierce him.
As *Carltan the Half-Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*Carltan the Half-Elf* gets a twisted rock fragment from a sable pouch.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Healthy>w
kt
[kill *elf*]
*Carltan the Half-Elf* stops using a ceremonial dagger.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* holds a twisted rock fragment.
Bragh has arrived from the west.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
*
Khulak the Dwarf* intercepts Goop's blow.
Goop hits *Khulak the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.
You're already fighting!
You swiftly dodge *Carltan the Half-Elf*'s attempt to hit you.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Healthy>kt
[kill *elf*]
You're already fighting!
Warrio hits *Carltan the Half-Elf*'s left leg hard.
*Khulak the Dwarf* pounds Special's head extremely hard.
You pierce *Carltan the Half-Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>
Bianca lightly pierces *Carltan the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>e
As *Carltan the Half-Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Bianca begins some strange incantations...
*Khulak the Dwarf* leaves west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You lightly pierce *Carltan the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.
*Khulak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
kt
[kill *elf*]
You're already fighting!
You swiftly dodge *Carltan the Half-Elf*'s attempt to hit you.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
You're already fighting!
Warrio sends *Carltan the Half-Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.
You pierce *Carltan the Half-Elf*'s right arm.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
Bianca utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Carltan the Half-Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Bianca hits him.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>cd
[close door]
Bianca begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>cd
[close door]
It's already closed!
*Khulak the Dwarf* pounds Goop's body extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>cd
[close door]
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>cd
[close door]
Bragh begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>cd
[close door]
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>kt
[kill *elf*]
cd
[close door]
You're already fighting!

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>cd
[close door]
You're already fighting!
Warrio tries to hit *Carltan the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Fine>cd
[close door]
It's already closed!
*Carltan the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* leaves west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>cd
[close door]
It's already closed!
Bragh utters the words 'judicandus dies'

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>cd
[close door]
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kt
[kill *elf*]
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kt
[kill *elf*]
w
They aren't here.
Warrio yells 'elf'

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kt
[kill *elf*]
Warrio leaves west.
They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Dark Tunnel
Warrio the Troll is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kt
[kill *elf*]
Warrio leaves west.
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
kt
[kill *elf*]
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kt
[kill *elf*]
Watch-post
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Warrio.
Warrio the Troll is here, fighting *Carltan the Half-Elf*.
Exits: east.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kt
[kill *elf*]
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
Warrio leaves east.
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
kt
[kill *elf*]
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Dark Tunnel
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Warrio.
Warrio the Troll is here, fighting *Carltan the Half-Elf*.
Bragh is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
Bragh leaves west.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* leaves west.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *elf*]
Black Tunnel
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Bianca the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Goop the Troll is here, fighting *Khulak the Dwarf*.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Special the Troll is here, fighting *Khulak the Dwarf*.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is here, fighting Goop.
Exits: [south], west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *elf*]
Warrio has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *elf*]
They aren't here.
Goop hits *Khulak the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *elf*]
They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>Bragh has arrived from the west.
Warrio leaves west.
They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *elf*]
kt
[kill *elf*]
*Carltan the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
Bianca lightly pierces *Carltan the Half-Elf*'s head and tickles it.
You pierce *Carltan the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* fails to hit Bianca.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Hurt Bianca:Healthy>kt
[kill *elf*]
You're already fighting!
*Khulak the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* leaves west.
*Khulak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *elf*]
Goop strongly hits *Khulak the Dwarf*'s body.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>They aren't here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khulak the Dwarf* leaves west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *elf*]
*Khulak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Warrio has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *elf*]
They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>kt
[kill *elf*]
*Carltan the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
Special leaves west.
Warrio leaves west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
*
Carltan the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges Bianca's attempt to pierce him.
Goop hits *Khulak the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You try to pierce *Carltan the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Hurt Bianca:Healthy>kt
[kill *elf*]
As *Carltan the Half-Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*Khulak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khulak the Dwarf* pounds Goop's right leg extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Hurt Bianca:Healthy>kt
[kill *elf*]
You're already fighting!
*Carltan the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* leaves west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>They aren't here.
Special has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>kt
[kill *elf*]
Warrio has arrived from the west.
*Khulak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khulak the Dwarf* leaves west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>kt
[kill *elf*]
kt
[kill *elf*]
They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>They aren't here.
Warrio leaves west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>kt
[kill *elf*]
Special leaves west.
They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>gd
get draught pack
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
Warrio has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>qd
Bragh leaves west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>quaff draught
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *elf*]
Special has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Warrio leaves west.
Bianca leaves west.
Goop leaves west.
Special leaves west.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *elf*]
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *elf*]
*Khulak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*Khulak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Khulak the Dwarf* leaves west.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *elf*]
They aren't here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Special has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *elf*]
*Khulak the Dwarf* leaves west.
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*Khulak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *elf*]
They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *elf*]
*Khulak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
They aren't here.
Warrio has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Special leaves west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *elf*]
Warrio leaves west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*
Khulak the Dwarf* leaves west.
They aren't here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *elf*]
kt
[kill *elf*]
You lightly pierce *Carltan the Half-Elf*'s body.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
As *Carltan the Half-Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*Carltan the Half-Elf* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Carltan the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
Warrio has arrived from the west.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* leaves west.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *elf*]
Bianca has arrived from the west.
Goop has arrived from the west.
Bragh has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*Khulak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Warrio leaves west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*Carltan the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *elf*]
Bianca pierces *Carltan the Half-Elf*'s left foot hard and shatters it.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
kt
[kill *elf*]

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Warrio has arrived from the west.
Goop tries to hit *Khulak the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Special has arrived from the west.
Warrio approaches *Carltan the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.
*Khulak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* fails to hit Bianca.
kt
[kill *elf*]

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Special pounds *Khulak the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
As *Carltan the Half-Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*Carltan the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
As *Carltan the Half-Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
kt
[kill *elf*]
As *Carltan the Half-Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *elf*]

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Bianca begins some strange incantations...

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*Carltan the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
kt
[kill *elf*]

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Warrio hits *Carltan the Half-Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
[info WPCOUNTER: %K.]
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Carltan the Half-Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Carltan the Half-Elf*.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>td
[target set to: *dwarf*]

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kt
[kill *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>They aren't here.
Special bashes *Khulak the Dwarf* to death.
You feel more experienced.
[info WPCOUNTER: %K.]
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Khulak the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Khulak the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Khulak the Dwarf*.

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a laced quiver
a red ruby
a Dwarven beard-comb
a sable pouch
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a water skin
a gleaming belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a fine silver bracelet
a fine silver bracelet
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a tower shield (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a pair of iron-shod boots (well-maintained)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail shirt (flawless)
a bright red amulet
a necklace
a ring
a sapphire ring
an azure scroll
a black scroll
a purple scroll
a vellum scroll
a man-like root
an engraved broadsword (flawless)

! CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
an embellished longbow
a laced quiver
a water skin
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
a twisted rock fragment
a small bracelet
a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a thin pair of leather gloves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a mithril circlet
a fine chain mail shirt (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a necklace
a diamond ring
a jewelled ring
a ceremonial dagger (flawless)

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
an embellished longbow
a laced quiver
a fragrant-smelling bag
a broad silver belt
the silvery broadsword (flawless)
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (satisfactory)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a ring mail coif (flawless)
a ring mail hauberk (flawless)
a ring
a copper ring
a water skin
a steel-shafted spear (flawless)
a tiny stone key
a crude metal key
a ticket for a warhorse
a golden harp



2005/12/15 00:33, Bragh:   
I was just a wall decoration here, couldn't do shit. I ate 2 qdispels in the beginning and while I was setting my wimpy to some decent setting, most of the fight was already over.

2005/12/15 00:35, Britney: 
Spamming loot on shadowed corpse sure helped Carltan. Maybe if you manage to hit your loot alias 69 times before you die the shadow will disappear and you get some eq!

2005/12/15 00:41, Phakhz:   
I guess he was typing get rock/scroll/draught all or something...

Trapgum is back!!!

Nicely done, i was holding my breath if they'd enter and block :P

2005/12/15 00:42, Belamir: 
Very nice luring.

Did Carltan even use that rock? Never saw him throw it, and it ended up in one of their corpses.

2005/12/15 00:42, Grisnat: 
It was prolly a 'get rock all' alias. :-D

2005/12/15 00:47, Ashin:   
Nice rocking Carltan, next time use the rock instead of holding it;)

2005/12/15 00:48, Britney: 
Ahh prolly it was! But still spamming it does not help much after getting the rock out from sable/pack/pocket :P We can blame panic tho i bet.

2005/12/15 00:53, Azazello: 
the opening part was good one - something i havent seen for a long time. current snagas are just too plain and stupid to do that.

rest was rather silly though, on both sides.

2005/12/15 01:03, Ashin:   
Azazello, there's not many ppl who can actually use any kind of logic in PK situations:>

2005/12/15 02:01, Dorian: 
Sorry for Khulak, he just lost his first fullset. But blocking nazgum in was damn stupid, as he would or flee into closable as scout against three. So pukes deserved to die there ...

2005/12/15 02:18, Carlton:   
I fucked up... Plain and simple.
Remembered Nazgum being the Beast he was in time of Rogon, not the pussy he is now. Won't happen again.

2005/12/15 02:32, Steoadsawoeifn:   
i saw snarp use the opening part not too long ago...was in foreman if i believe...

2005/12/15 03:12, Carltan: 
my stupid wimpy fucked my rock use. live and learn. i told carlton nazgum is a trap whore. he said he didnt remember that. i said that is all i remember. shrug shit happens. was some lines of text i lost. oooh pity me. we was one room away from seeing them ONE ROOM! shoulda tracked...always track. more so when u see the nazzie. eq is so easy to get glad to eq bianca some. *wink*

2005/12/15 05:33, Valus: 
hahaa cartlon is pissed ..dying there... i fail to see any wimpiness of nazgum here

2005/12/15 05:43, Ausir: 
Nazgum wasn't more beast back in -01 than he is now. Same playstyle. If that is good or bad I leave unsaid.

2005/12/15 06:42, Eder: 
When will pukes learn that a orc staber in moria is like 90% nokill? Especially when luring mobs to a puke group.
At least all pukes died.

2005/12/15 06:57, Evan:   
Heh, knowing Nazgum playstyle i would atleast have tracked before entering.... Or make sure the 'blocker/rocker' knows what he is doing.

2005/12/15 07:27, Seldaran: 
It's enough to make sure the blocker/rocker knows what he's doing, you can't flee someone into something and after he flees in check tracks :P

2005/12/15 08:29, User requested to be deleted:   
nabs auf nabben plz

2005/12/15 08:32, Warrio: 
the shit i dont understand is.. when carltan was ready to rock the door..
and i was like yelling: do elf..
why everyone did dwarf:P

tho was fun.. great xp..

erebos: but plz!

2005/12/15 08:36, User requested to be deleted:   
blimey!

2005/12/15 09:01, Humala: 
Nice going :)

2005/12/15 09:25, Ling: 
How is 4vs3 more overkill than 3vs1? Lol, who blocked? :P (who trapped who? :P)

Stupid reasoning

2005/12/15 09:28, Ling: 
Sorry, missed that no one said anything about overkilling, but the 'Nazgum is a pussy'-part is fun - considering your (pukes) numbers, what side that were blockers and what side that didn't even have a blocker... :P

2005/12/15 09:33, Breaux: 
Black Tunnel
*Carlton the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Khulak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Carltan the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

! CSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>f
You flee head over heels.
Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west.


i dont know about good luring, but sure :p worked

2005/12/15 10:15, Tiesto:    -Tempus- 
Very najs.

2005/12/15 12:16, Azazello:edited 1x   
Yes, this one was bad, Breaux, but on the other hand - Nazgum must have some not-so-hot link this might have been a consequence of his link. On the other side if i were a puke i'd think he has a bad link and thus spams flee. Though that would already give me a fishy fishy thoughts.
On the other side - The ugly noise of this newbish bianca's group would give me 'ahh nazgum is back on track' thoughts instantly.

And this Carlton guy - jesus, how can you even put such things in the same post? You post generally reads like : 'Nazgum the Great dissappointed you oh so much and didnt give you a 3 vs 1 fight (read xp), instead he appeared to be such a jackass and trapped you (who blocked again? who had the rock again?) in such an unfair fashion!'
*spit*

2005/12/15 12:55, Bianca:   
Sure, if I had only made noise I suppose your theory would be correct Azazello. 8/

2005/12/15 13:40, Fankil: 
4vs3? Giggle Nazgum.

2005/12/15 13:44, Azazello:edited 1x   
o CSW>t bianca FAST NOW GO
Ok.

o CSW>t bianca and tell me when ready
l
Ok.

3-4 rooms spam ... ww sss of greydoor or something

You pierce *Khulak the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

! CSW *Khulak the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to pierce *Khulak the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CSW *Khulak the Dwarf*:Fine>
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

! CSW *Khulak the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You hear some close noise from the north.

fleeing, moves 1-2 rooms

You hear some close noise from the north.

Bianca tells you 'im in here'




It's not a theory its a fact. In my book its 'blown the trap totally', in your book ... it seems there is no such entry at all, even though you trapped way more than i did.

2005/12/15 14:22, Evan:   
Fankil try 6 vs 3
o CSW HP:Fine>Watch-post
Bianca the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Goop the Troll is standing here.
Special the Troll is standing here.
Warrio the Troll is standing here.
Bragh is standing here watching Durin's Way.
+
Nazgum


2005/12/15 14:45, Ajax: 
First thought when I see Nazgum: where is the trap?
Second thought: where is the trap?
Third though: where is the trap group?
Fourth: where is Kim and her troll pack portalling from I wonder?

In this case I was wrong, she didn't need to portal from anywhere.

2005/12/15 15:34, Warrio:edited 1x   
warrio: level 21
Special: Level 19
Bragh: Level 18
Goop: Level 20
Bianca: Legend?
Leikzum: Legend?

sooo that overkill part?

edit:
If the pewks didnt panic that much.. they migth had a chance!

2005/12/15 15:38, Bobbie: 
I didn't mind scrolling, nice going.

2005/12/15 15:43, Ajax: 
Tsk tsk, you were wrong as well according to Warrio, it was really 7 versus 3 Evan. Though according to Warrior they still had a chance heh.

2005/12/15 19:03, Bomul:   
Warrio: they could not kill you if you were LD.

2005/12/15 19:06, Bobbie: 
Dude, ya got help from Leikzum? O_o

2005/12/15 19:26, Snygg:edited 1x   
i think he was watching porn and thought about leikzum at the same time when he wrote that comment.

2005/12/16 12:35, Bianca:   
Aha, I see. I didn't notice the noise until I picked up Goop, sorry.

I portalled on one character, who hasn't had portal in 3 to 4 years, btw Jeff.


2005/12/16 12:36, Evan:   
Ajax whos the 7. ?
I dont see Leikzum anywhere in the log.

2005/12/16 12:55, Mazush:   
*** MudSluts Hall of Fame ***
1 Shimmer the Trailer-Trash

2005/12/16 14:23, Ajax: 
He was sneaking! Well, Warrio said he was there, I assume he knows who is in his own group, maybe he doesn't heh.

2005/12/17 17:30, Marillion: 
sure they were lowlevels, the trolls. but who gives a flying fuck, every 1 of those trolls had 3-500 hps when u came? meaning the pukes had no chance, each one spamming hit xxx=not even close to a chance.nazgum could probably do atleast 2 of those solo.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back