Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Oldie for bored (Stolb)comments   back
(4440 hits. Posted 2006/01/03)

! CRW HP:Fine>
Woland (o) opens the >> cliff <<

! CRW HP:Fine>
Woland leaves ++++   U P   ++++ riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ost-in-Edhil's Gate
The corpse of a horse is lying here.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from below riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>
Woland (o) closes the >> cliff <<

* CRW HP:Fine>sing und hat hier shon alle männer abge
CHEKT
Woland (o) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

* CRW HP:Fine>Ok.

* CRW HP:Fine>score
488/495 hits, 49/49 mana, and 139/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine>

*Gris the Half-Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
A pack horse has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

*Bagger the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

* CRW HP:Fine>
A pack horse stops following *Gris the Half-Elf*.
*Gris the Half-Elf* picks up a pack horse's reins, and starts riding him.

* CRW HP:Fine>score
488/495 hits, 49/49 mana, and 140/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
*Bagger the Dwarf* smites your left arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Healthy>bash
*Bagger the Dwarf* intercepts Woland (o)'s blow.
Woland (o) barely pierces *Bagger the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.
You smite *Bagger the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>Vip tells you 'GR-Tell: moze rentiski... ili chek fast moria i rest'
Woland (o) opens the >> cliff <<
*Gris the Half-Elf* ### START CASTING ##
Vip (m) closes the >> cliff <<
Your bash at *Bagger the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vip (m) ### START CASTING ##
Woland (o) lightly pierces *Bagger the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Woland (o) ### START CASTING ##

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Gris the Half-Elf* ### START CASTING ##

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vip (m) ### START CASTING ##

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Woland (o) ### START CASTING ##

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vip (m) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Vip (m) burns *Gris the Half-Elf*.
Vip (m) tries to slash *Gris the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vip (m) ### START CASTING ##

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Woland (o) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Woland (o) burns *Gris the Half-Elf*.
*Gris the Half-Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a pack horse.

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Crikey sings 'du hast!'
You smite *Bagger the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Gris the Half-Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west riding a pack horse.

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>
sc
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>bash
You can't do that while fighting.

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>bash
*Gris the Half-Elf* leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA riding a pack horse.
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Bagger the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
Woland (o) barely pierces *Bagger the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>bash
Vip (m) opens the >> cliff <<

*Bagger the Dwarf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
*Bagger the Dwarf* leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA
Your victim has disappeared!

* CRW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

*Gris the Half-Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the north riding a pack horse.

*Bagger the Dwarf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the north.

* CRW HP:Fine>
*Gris the Half-Elf* leaves 0000   D O W N   0000 riding a pack horse.
*Bagger the Dwarf* leaves 0000   D O W N   0000

* CRW HP:Fine>
The >> cliff << closes quietly.

* CRW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* CRW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* CRW HP:Fine>
Woland (o) opens the >> cliff <<

* CRW HP:Fine>
Woland leaves 0000   D O W N   0000 riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
East of a Small Bridge
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from above riding a trained horse.

! CRW HP:Fine>
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
On a Plank Bridge
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness (hidden).
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.

! CRW HP:Fine>
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
West of the Small Bridge
The small fierce-looking bat is hanging from the ceiling, obviously sleeping.
The small fierce-looking bat is hanging from the ceiling, obviously sleeping.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.

! CRW HP:Fine>
Woland (o) opens the >> cliff <<

! CRW HP:Fine>
Woland leaves ++++   U P   ++++ riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Hollin Road
*Gris the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse (glowing).
*Bagger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from below riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>score
442/495 hits, 49/49 mana, and 140/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine>
*Bagger the Dwarf* smites your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
Woland (o) barely pierces *Bagger the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Fine>
Vip (m) ### START CASTING ##
*Gris the Half-Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a pack horse.
You smite *Bagger the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash

*Gris the Half-Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west riding a pack horse.
Woland (o) strongly pierces *Bagger the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
*Gris the Half-Elf* leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA riding a pack horse.
Woland (o) ### START CASTING ##
Your bash at *Bagger the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf*:Hurt>label LOH
Ok.

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
You smite *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH)'s left leg extremely hard.

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Vip (m) utters the word 'HARM'

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>
Woland (o) utters the word 'FIREBALL'
Woland (o) throws a fireball at *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH), completely enveloping him in flames.

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>
Woland (o) ### START CASTING ##
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) seems to have recovered his senses.
You smite *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

* CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
kill LOH
You approach *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH), trying to smite him.

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>kill LOH
Woland leaves >>>>   E A S T   >>>> riding a trained horse.
Vip leaves >>>>   E A S T   >>>> riding a trained horse.
You're already fighting!

* CRW HP:Fine *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>
You're already fighting!

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA

* CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Woland (o) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Hollin Road
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
kill LOH
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Hollin Road
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Road of the Smiths
It suddenly starts to snow.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* CRW HP:Fine>
Woland tells you 'Group: bljaaa'

* CRW HP:Fine>score
399/495 hits, 49/49 mana, and 132/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine>score
400/495 hits, 49/49 mana, and 133/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
Woland tells you 'Group: bil engaged'

* CRW HP:Fine> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* CRW HP:Fine>
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Road of the Smiths
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Road of the Smiths
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Woland leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Road of the Smiths
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the south riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Road of the Smiths
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
River Glanduin
The water is frozen solid.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>
Woland leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Road of the Smiths
A restless rabbit bounces around.
The ground is frozen solid.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the south riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* CRW HP:Fine>
Woland leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Grassy Fields
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the south riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>
Woland leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Small Fields
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the south riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>tell woland Grup-tell:  nad
tell vip Grup-tell:  nad
Ok.
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Fields Beside a Forest
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>Ok.

* CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Dark Holly Forest
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

! CRW HP:Fine>
Woland leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Dark Holly Forest
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the south riding a trained horse.

! CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Dark Holly Forest
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.

! CRW HP:Fine>
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Trail through a Forest
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.

! CRW HP:Fine>
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Dark Holly Forest
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.

! CRW HP:Fine>
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Stagnant Lake in the Forest
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.
The snow has stopped.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Thin Forest
An opossum stands here, sniffing around the ground.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>tell woland Grup-tell:  bagger
tell vip Grup-tell:  bagger
Ok.

* CRW HP:Fine>Ok.
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
The Sunken Forest
The water is frozen solid.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>score
404/495 hits, 49/49 mana, and 122/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine>
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Stygian Forest
The ground is frozen solid.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.

! CRW HP:Fine>
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Wooded Glade
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>score
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Northern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>404/495 hits, 49/49 mana, and 121/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<<
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Woland leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<< riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Cracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>score
405/495 hits, 49/49 mana, and 119/162 moves.
Woland leaves >>>>   E A S T   >>>> riding a trained horse.
You follow Woland.
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west riding a trained horse.

* CRW HP:Fine>

*Gris the Half-Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
A pack horse has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

* CRW HP:Fine>score

*Gris the Half-Elf* opens the >> marblegate <<
405/495 hits, 49/49 mana, and 118/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine>kill LOH
*Gris the Half-Elf* leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA
A pack horse leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* CRW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* CRW HP:Fine>
Vip (m) dismounts from a trained horse, and stops riding him.
A trained horse now follows Vip (m).

* CRW HP:Fine>
Woland (o) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

* CRW HP:Fine>close exit
Ok.

* CRW HP:Fine>score
406/495 hits, 49/49 mana, and 120/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine>cu
cast n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
Your spell backfired! You feel exhausted.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Woland tells you 'Group: on inside'

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
407/495 hits, 41/49 mana, and 122/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bx
bash exit
Nothing seems to happen.
Woland tells you 'Group: sanc stolb ?'
Vip tells you 'GR-Tell: healed sure'

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Woland tells you 'Group: ja mogu quake mobs'

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sc
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>411/495 hits, 43/49 mana, and 117/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tell woland Grup-tell:  ne smozem 
tell vip Grup-tell:  ne smozem 
Ok.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Vip (m) ### START CASTING ##

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
413/495 hits, 44/49 mana, and 120/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
413/495 hits, 44/49 mana, and 121/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
413/495 hits, 44/49 mana, and 121/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>q
stat
OB: 157%, DB: 26%, PB: 16%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 111. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,888,590 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 188. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body
- a light wound at the left arm
- breath of briskness
- strength

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Vip (m) utters the word 'gaiqhjabral'
You start glowing.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
414/495 hits, 44/49 mana, and 123/162 moves.
Vip (m) sits down and rests.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
414/495 hits, 44/49 mana, and 124/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Vip (m) has: 209/209 hits, 58/128 mana, and 109/109 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
414/495 hits, 44/49 mana, and 124/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
415/495 hits, 44/49 mana, and 125/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>q
stat
OB: 157%, DB: 26%, PB: 16%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 111. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,888,590 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 188. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- sanctuary
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body
- a light wound at the left arm
- breath of briskness
- strength

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>{target}={bagger}
score
415/495 hits, 44/49 mana, and 127/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tell woland Grup-tell:  on healed up uzue
tell vip Grup-tell:  on healed up uzue
Ok.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
417/495 hits, 45/49 mana, and 130/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
417/495 hits, 45/49 mana, and 131/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
417/495 hits, 45/49 mana, and 131/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>q
stat
OB: 127%, DB: -4%, PB: 16%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 111. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,888,590 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 188. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- sanctuary
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body
- a light wound at the left arm
- breath of briskness
- strength

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
The >> marblegate << seems to be closed.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ride
Vip tells you 'GR-Tell: ja blin amana'
You are already riding.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
418/495 hits, 46/49 mana, and 134/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
418/495 hits, 46/49 mana, and 135/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>q
stat
OB: 127%, DB: -4%, PB: 16%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 111. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,888,590 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 188. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- sanctuary
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body
- a light wound at the left arm
- breath of briskness
- strength

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
419/495 hits, 46/49 mana, and 136/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
419/495 hits, 46/49 mana, and 136/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Vip tells you 'GR-Tell: dati on low mana'

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tell woland Grup-tell:  smotri shtob tebe ne blindnuli
tell vip Grup-tell:  smotri shtob tebe ne blindnuli
Ok.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
420/495 hits, 47/49 mana, and 141/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
420/495 hits, 47/49 mana, and 142/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
421/495 hits, 47/49 mana, and 142/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
421/495 hits, 47/49 mana, and 143/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>q
stat
OB: 127%, DB: -4%, PB: 16%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 111. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,888,590 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 188. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- sanctuary
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body
- a light wound at the left arm
- breath of briskness
- strength

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score
421/495 hits, 47/49 mana, and 144/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>flush tho
You begin to search...
Vip tells you 'GR-Tell: tadi ja rock out'
Woland tells you 'Group: donk idet'
You didn't find anyone.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Woland (o) dismounts from a trained horse, and stops riding him.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Vip (m) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
sc
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
A trained horse stops following Vip (m).
A trained horse now follows Vip (m).

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>423/495 hits, 48/49 mana, and 146/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine>
A trained horse stops following Vip (m).

* CRW HP:Fine>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg (my).
A hungry warg (my) starts following you.

* CW HP:Fine>q
stat
OB: 127%, DB: -4%, PB: 16%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 111. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,888,590 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 188. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- sanctuary
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body
- a light wound at the left arm
- breath of briskness
- strength

* CW HP:Fine>score
424/495 hits, 49/49 mana, and 148/162 moves.

* CW HP:Fine>q
stat

* CW HP:Fine>eq
You are using:
<wielded two-handed> a great warsword (brand new)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (brand new)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (used)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a butcher's cleaver (brand new)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

* CW HP:Fine>score
426/495 hits, 49/49 mana, and 154/162 moves.

* CW HP:Fine>score
426/495 hits, 49/49 mana, and 155/162 moves.

* CW HP:Fine>score
426/495 hits, 49/49 mana, and 155/162 moves.

* CW HP:Fine>score
427/495 hits, 49/49 mana, and 156/162 moves.

* CW HP:Fine>
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.

* CW HP:Fine>kill bagger
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* CW HP:Fine>kill bagger
Vip tells you 'GR-Tell: peredupredi jego'
The >> marblegate << closes quietly.

* CW HP:Fine> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* CW HP:Fine>
The >> marblegate << is opened from the other side.

* CW HP:Fine>kill bagger
Daemyon narrates 'any xp groups?'
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* CW HP:Fine>
The >> marblegate << closes quietly.

* CW HP:Fine>kill bagger
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

* CW HP:Fine>
Vip tells you 'GR-Tell: chto ti quke budesh '

* CRW HP:Fine>
Dorlok narrates 'New uruk in game !!'

* CRW HP:Fine>tell woland Grup-tell:  aj cure self up
tell vip Grup-tell:  aj cure self up
Ok.

* CRW HP:Fine>Ok.

* CRW HP:Fine>east
Northern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

* CRW HP:Fine>east
east
Wooded Glade
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: east, south, west.

* CRW HP:Fine>
Stygian Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>west
Your legs feel heavier.

o CRW HP:Fine>west
Wooded Glade
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: east, south, west.

* CRW HP:Fine>
Northern Slope of a Grassy Hill
The corpse of a drone bee is lying here.
There is a huge, pyramidal beehive here.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
A drone bee flies around here, angrily buzzing.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
The bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
Exits: east, south, west.

* CRW HP:Fine>west
cu
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
Woland the Black Numenorean (o) is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Vip the Black Numenorean (m) is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

* CRW HP:Fine>/cast n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
cu
cu
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>|cast n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
Lagdush narrates 'grats'
cu
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>\cast n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
cu
Your scratches and bruises disappear.
Woland tells you 'Group: ne daite im zablochit menja 1e'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast n 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>score
475/495 hits, 7/49 mana, and 162/162 moves.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg (my).
A hungry warg (my) starts following you.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Woland tells you 'Group: stolb dism'

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>score
479/495 hits, 8/49 mana, and 162/162 moves.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ride
A hungry warg (my) stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg (my)'s reins, and start riding it.

* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>dism
You stop riding a hungry warg (my).

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>tell woland Grup-tell:  warg ujdet
tell vip Grup-tell:  warg ujdet
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>q
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 157%, DB: 26%, PB: 16%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 111. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,888,590 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 188. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- sanctuary
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body
- a light wound at the left arm
- strength

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>score
482/495 hits, 9/49 mana, and 162/162 moves.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Khree                - Stagnant Lake in the Forest
Vip                  - Entrance to an Ancient Temple
Woland               - Entrance to an Ancient Temple
Stolb                - Entrance to an Ancient Temple
Donk                 - Stagnant Lake in the Forest

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Woland tells you 'Group: vip poprobui potom blind v amana'

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Donk has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a hungry warg.
Khree has >>ARRIVED<< from the east riding a pack horse.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>{target}={bagger}
score
Donk now follows Woland (o).
484/495 hits, 10/49 mana, and 162/162 moves.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Donk has left the group!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Dorlok narrates 'Fun is I was already 30 hours ago but had to redo 2 levels due to crash'

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sa dism
emote resists:   dism
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>score
485/495 hits, 10/49 mana, and 162/162 moves.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Donk raises his hand.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>q
stat
Donk is now a group member.
A hungry warg is now a group member.
OB: 157%, DB: 26%, PB: 16%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 111. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,888,590 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 188. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- sanctuary
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body
- a light wound at the left arm
- strength

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Khree has left the group!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Khree raises his hand.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Khree is now a group member.
A pack horse is now a group member.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Donk dismounts from a hungry warg, and stops riding it.
A hungry warg now follows Donk.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Woland (o) says : going
Khree ### START CASTING ##

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Woland (o) opens the >> marblegate <<

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Woland (o) leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA
Donk leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA
A hungry warg leaves AAAA   N O R T H   AAAA
You follow Woland.
Alkarambar
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) is resting here.
*Gris the Half-Elf* is resting here (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the south.
An elven acolyte yells 'Dasivd bhe benble! Ge Trnaronbul!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Woland (o) closes the >> marblegate <<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>tell woland Grup-tell:  we block=?
tell vip Grup-tell:  we block=?
Ok.
Vip (m) ### START CASTING ##

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill bagger
Donk slashes *Gris the Half-Elf*'s left arm hard.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>bash
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
You smite *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH)'s right arm extremely hard and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Fine>
*
Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) cleaves your right arm very hard and tickles
 it.
*Gris the Half-Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
An elven acolyte says 'Gh! Bgelu yuu ale!'
Amanrandil has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Vip (m) utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
#####   EXIT south BLOCKED   #####

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill bagger
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Woland (o) swiftly dodges an elven acolyte's attempt to hit him.
Amanrandil tries to pierce Woland (o), but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill bagger
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
Woland (o) swiftly dodges an elven acolyte's attempt to hit him.
Woland (o) swiftly dodges an elven acolyte's attempt to hit him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
Woland (o) ### START CASTING ##
An elven acolyte barely hits Woland (o)'s left leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
*Gris the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) is standing here.
Exits: (east).
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill bagger
You approach *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH), trying to smite him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Fine>
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) gets a mighty dwarven axe from a leather backpack.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Fine>bash
Donk has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
A hungry warg has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the east.
The earth trembles and shivers.
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) cleaves your body very hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.
*Gris the Half-Elf* fails to pierce Donk.

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) opens the >> cubicle <<
A hungry warg sits down and rests.
open cubicle

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the east.
The earth trembles and shivers.
open cubicle
An elven acolyte has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
open cubicle
Your bash at *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) sends him sprawling.

*Gris the Half-Elf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Fine>It's already open!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Fine>open cubicle
It's already open!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Fine>open cubicle
It's already open!
An elven acolyte has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Fine>open cubicle
It's already open!
Donk leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Fine>It's already open!
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the east.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the east.
The earth trembles and shivers.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Fine>open cubicle
It's already open!
You smite *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH)'s left foot extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Fine>open cubicle
It's already open!
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Fine>open cubicle
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Fine>It's already open!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Fine>open cubicle
It's already open!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Fine>open cubicle
It's already open!

*Gris the Half-Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Fine>open cubicle
open cubicle
It's already open!
Donk has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
You fail to intercept an elven acolyte's blow.
An elven acolyte tries to hit Vip (m), but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Fine>It's already open!

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) seems to have recovered his senses.

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>open cubicle
It's already open!
An elven acolyte lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.

*Gris the Half-Elf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.

*Gris the Half-Elf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold an elven acolyte:Bad>open cubicle
It's already open!
The earth trembles and shivers.
Vip (m) tries to slash an elven acolyte, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold an elven acolyte:Bad>east
kill bagger
Donk leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
An elven acolyte leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold an elven acolyte:Bad> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold an elven acolyte:Bad>kill bagger
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
An elven acolyte leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Woland (o) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Gris the Half-Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east
Donk has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
An elven acolyte has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
An elven acolyte has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Amanrandil has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Amanrandil quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>kill bagger
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Donk approaches *Gris the Half-Elf*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

*Gris the Half-Elf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.

*Gris the Half-Elf* leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
Vip (m) leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Woland (o) closes the >> cubicle <<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>flee on
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
Amanrandil pierces your head and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
You try to smite Amanrandil, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>open cubicle
An elven acolyte says 'kf! Thore yaa ale!'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>Ok.
An elven acolyte tries to hit Woland (o), but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.
A hungry warg stops resting, and clambers on its feet.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
The >> cubicle << is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>open cubicle
It's already open!
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.
An elven acolyte swiftly dodges Woland (o)'s attempt to pierce him.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
An elven acolyte panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>open cubicle
Ok.
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.
Woland (o) swiftly dodges an elven acolyte's attempt to hit him.
Amanrandil pierces your body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>open cubicle
Ok.
Donk leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
A hungry warg leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>open cubicle
It's already open!
Woland (o) ### START CASTING ##
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>open cubicle
Ok.
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
An elven acolyte leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>open cubicle
The >> cubicle << is opened from the other side.
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>open cubicle
The >> cubicle << is opened from the other side.
It's already open!
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>Ok.
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
An elven acolyte leaves >>>>   E A S T  >>>>
Amanrandil pierces your right arm very hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>open cubicle
open cubicle
It's already open!
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>open cubicle
The >> cubicle << is opened from the other side.
It's already open!
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>open cubicle
The >> cubicle << is opened from the other side.
It's already open!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>open cubicle
open cubicle
It's already open!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>open cubicle
open cubicle
It's already open!
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>open cubicle
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
Alkarambar
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) is standing here.
*Gris the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Donk (glowing).
Donk is here, fighting *Gris the Half-Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
open cubicle
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: [south], (west).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*
Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
It's already open!
An elven acolyte yells 'Bimazb dfe tohble! Eu Alholufber!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>It's already open!
*Gris the Half-Elf* tries to pierce Donk, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill bagger
Woland (o) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
It's already open!
An elven acolyte yells 'Dasenp pne dizple! To Irdalusbal!'
An elven acolyte barely hits Donk's body and tickles it.

*Gris the Half-Elf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
*Gris the Half-Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill bagger
Woland (o) closes the >> cubicle <<
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You smite *
Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH)'s left arm extremely hard.
You fail to intercept an elven acolyte's blow.
An elven acolyte tries to hit Vip (m), but he parries successfully.
Amanrandil has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>kill bagger
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>The >> cubicle << closes quietly.
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>bash

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) opens the >> cubicle <<
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.
Woland (o) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
An elven acolyte is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Amanrandil says 'Bausb iz Molnamw! Yaa mholl hey far mufareft mza baacu of Ulkalundar!'

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) cleaves your left foot very hard and tickles it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
Your blood freezes as you hear an elven acolyte's death cry.
An elven acolyte is dead! R.I.P.

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) opens the >> cubicle <<

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
Amanrandil says 'Gaazt as Verbapz! Yao whall hoy nol defilind tgu paaci of Albalafdel!'
An elven acolyte yells 'ZOLG! *a dlin Fan* av tryasm ke nulr fa of dha Algaluwbal!'
Donk leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Donk has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
An elven acolyte yells 'Duvizb bha tasdru! Eo kltarewbol!'
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
Your bash at *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) sends him sprawling.
Amanrandil quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Donk leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
A hungry warg leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>

*Gris the Half-Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Amanrandil pierces your head hard and tickles it.
An elven acolyte barely hits Woland (o)'s right leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Vip (m) utters the word 'noselacri'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Donk has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
A hungry warg has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
An elven acolyte yells 'Bifagm hva gemple! Go Arkarevmar!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Donk slashes *Gris the Half-Elf*'s body hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Vip (m) ### START CASTING ##
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
An elven acolyte leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>label LOH
*Gris the Half-Elf* tries to pierce Donk, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>Ok. Changed label LOH.

*Gris the Half-Elf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
*Gris the Half-Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Amanrandil strongly pierces your right foot and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Donk leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
A hungry warg leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.
Vip (m) utters the word 'noselacri'
Amanrandil is BLINDED!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
The >> cubicle << is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>

*Gris the Half-Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.
Woland (o) utters the word 'abrawajf'
Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Woland (o) opens the >> cubicle <<
*Gris the Half-Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
An elven acolyte has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Woland (o) leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
Vip (m) leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
You smite *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH)'s left foot extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>

*Gris the Half-Elf* has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>

*Gris the Half-Elf* closes the >> cubicle <<
You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) seems to have recovered his senses.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) opens the >> cubicle <<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Woland (o) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
An elven acolyte yells 'Gegisd kne tanpla! Eo Alheragnel!'

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
Donk has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
A hungry warg has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
An elven acolyte yells 'Dazofb tzo bamdli! Be Almurezdel!'
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>
Donk slashes *Gris the Half-Elf*'s body hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Amanrandil:Fine>flee on

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
You flee head over heels.
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
Exits: (east).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill LOH
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east
The >> cubicle << is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Alkarambar
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
*Gris the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Donk (glowing).
Woland the Black Numenorean (o) is standing here.
Vip the Black Numenorean (m) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Donk is here, fighting *Gris the Half-Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) is standing here.
Exits: [south], (west).
Amanrandil leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
*Gris the Half-Elf* tries to pierce Donk, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Vip (m) ### START CASTING ##

*Gris the Half-Elf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill LOH
You approach *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH), trying to smite him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Hurt>
Vip (m) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Vip (m) ### START CASTING ##
Woland (o) swiftly dodges an elven acolyte's attempt to hit him.

*Gris the Half-Elf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
*Gris the Half-Elf* leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill LOH
Donk leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<
A hungry warg leaves <<<<   W E S T   <<<<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill LOH
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
The >> cubicle << closes quietly.
An elven acolyte swiftly dodges Woland (o)'s attempt to pierce him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill LOH
 >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
An elven acolyte <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
kill LOH
Woland (o) ### START CASTING ##
The >> cubicle << seems to be closed.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
kill LOH
The >> cubicle << seems to be closed.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold> >>>> WRONG TARGET! <<<< 
An elven acolyte panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
bash dis LOH
The >> cubicle << is opened from the other side.
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) is standing here.
*Gris the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Donk (glowing).
Donk is here, fighting *Gris the Half-Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (east).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>bash dis LOH
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Donk sends *Gris the Half-Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.
open cubicle
kill LOH
Vip (m) ### START CASTING ##
kill LOH
Vip (m) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Vip (m) burns *Gris the Half-Elf*.
Donk slashes *Gris the Half-Elf*'s right foot hard and shatters it.
Vip (m) ### START CASTING ##

*Gris the Half-Elf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the east.
Woland (o) has >>ARRIVED<< from the east.
Woland (o) closes the >> cubicle <<
Vip (m) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Vip (m) burns *Gris the Half-Elf*.

*Gris the Half-Elf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
kill LOH
Vip (m) ### START CASTING ##
kill LOH
Woland (o) approaches *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH), trying to pierce him.

*Gris the Half-Elf* <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.
close cubicle
Your bash at *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) sends him sprawling.
Vip (m) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Vip (m) burns *Gris the Half-Elf*.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close cubicle
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Vip (m) ### START CASTING ##

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close cubicle
Ok.
Donk slashes *Gris the Half-Elf*'s left hand hard and shatters it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>close cubicle
close cubicle
You smite *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH)'s body extremely hard.
Woland (o) closes the >> cubicle <<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>
You're already fighting!
Vip (m) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Gris the Half-Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
You're already fighting!
Vip (m) ### START CASTING ##

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
It's already closed!
Vip (m) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Vip (m) reaches out for *Gris the Half-Elf* and burns him to death.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gris the Half-Elf*'s death cry.
*Gris the Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Gris the Half-Elf*.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
It's already closed!
As Vip (m) greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
It's already closed!
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) seems to have recovered his senses.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
It's already closed!
Donk approaches *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH), trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
It's already closed!
Woland (o) pierces *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH)'s left foot very hard.
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) cleaves your left foot very hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
Woland (o) ### START CASTING ##
It's already closed!

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) opens the >> cubicle <<
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
close cubicle
Ok.

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
close cubicle
It's already closed!

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) opens the >> cubicle <<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
Ok.
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) swiftly dodges Vip (m)'s attempt to slash him.

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
close cubicle
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
It's already closed!

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) opens the >> cubicle <<
Woland (o) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Woland (o) burns *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
Ok.

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) opens the >> cubicle <<
Vip (m) closes the >> cubicle <<

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle
close cubicle
It's already closed!

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) opens the >> cubicle <<
Vip (m) closes the >> cubicle <<

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) opens the >> cubicle <<
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Wounded>close cubicle

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) opens the >> cubicle <<
Ok.
You smite *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH)'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>close cubicle

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) opens the >> cubicle <<
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>close cubicle
close cubicle
It's already closed!

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) opens the >> cubicle <<
Vip (m) closes the >> cubicle <<
Donk sends *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>close cubicle
It's already closed!
Donk slashes *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH)'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>close cubicle
close cubicle
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>close cubicle
It's already closed!
Vip (m) lightly slashes *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH)'s right leg.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>close cubicle
It's already closed!

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>close cubicle
It's already closed!
Woland (o) tries to pierce *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH), but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>close cubicle
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>close cubicle
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>close cubicle
It's already closed!

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>It's already closed!
Woland (o) pierces *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH)'s head.

*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) <TRIES TO ESCAPE>.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Bad>It's already closed!
Vip (m) barely slashes *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH)'s right leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Awful>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Awful>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Awful>It's already closed!
You smite *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH)'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) is stunned and will probably die soon.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Awful>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Awful>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH):Awful>
Donk slashes *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH)'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH)'s death cry.
*Bagger the Dwarf* (LOH) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>qwe
get all.coins all.corpse
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 194 gold coins, 17 silver pennies, and 43 copper pennies.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>exam corpse
As Vip (m) greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>corpse (here) : 
a water skin
a gleaming belt
a mighty dwarven axe (brand new)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a bejewelled shield (brand new)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
a pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of soft leather boots (tattered)
a pair of greaves (used)
a white chain mail coif (brand new)
a thick metal breastplate (used)
a red ruby
a ruby ring
a mighty dwarven axe (brand new)

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
As Vip (m) greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
Vip (m) gets a mighty dwarven axe from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Vip (m) gets a ruby ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Vip (m) gets a red ruby from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Vip (m) gets a thick metal breastplate from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Vip (m) gets a white chain mail coif from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Vip (m) gets a pair of greaves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Vip (m) gets a pair of soft leather boots from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Vip (m) gets a pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Vip (m) gets a fine pair of chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Vip (m) gets a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Vip (m) gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Vip (m) gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Vip (m) gets a keyring with a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Vip (m) gets a mighty dwarven axe from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Vip (m) gets a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Vip (m) gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
As Donk greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Woland (o) says : done

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
As Donk greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>score
376/495 hits, 11/49 mana, and 162/162 moves.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>smi
Woland (o) makes a snoring noise to Vip (m), letting him know that his talk is tiresome.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You smile viciously.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>score
377/495 hits, 12/49 mana, and 162/162 moves.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Vip (m) giggles.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sa do aman
emote resists:   do aman
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cha mood wimpy
get shield pack
get standard pack
wield standard
wear shield
put sword pack
put hammer pack
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east
You get a tower shield from a leather backpack.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You get an orkish battle-standard from a leather backpack.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You stop using a great warsword.
You skillfully wield an orkish battle-standard, looking very evil-minded.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Woland (o) opens the >> cubicle <<
You fasten a tower shield on your arm, becoming very impressive.
Vip (m) drops a thick metal breastplate.
Vip (m) drops a pair of greaves.
Vip (m) drops a pair of metal gauntlets.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Woland (o) leaves >>>>
   E A S T  >>>>
You follow Woland.
Alkarambar
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of an elven acolyte is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Vip (m) has >>ARRIVED<< from the west.
You put a great warsword in a leather backpack.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Vip (m) gets a russet cloak from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Vip (m) gets a sacred cloak from the corpse of Amanrandil.
Vip (m) gets a fine grey cloak from a leather backpack.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>qwe
get all.coins all.corpse
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
There was 106 gold coins, 6 silver pennies, and 31 copper pennies.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exam 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Woland (o) gets a jewelled ring from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>xccc
exam 3.corpse
corpse (here) : 
an embellished longbow
a laced quiver
a sable pouch
a water skin
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
a double edged eket (brand new)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a bejewelled oak staff
a thin pair of soft leather sleeves (brand new)
a pair of rigid leather gloves (brand new)
a thin pair of soft leather boots (brand new)
a pink pair of pants (brand new)
a pink hood (brand new)
a pink shirt (brand new)
a red ruby
a lembas wafer
a lembas wafer
a lembas wafer
a wooden pipe

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2006/01/03 12:38, Daspan: 
1st comment !

2006/01/03 12:46, Lezbn: 
2nd?!

2006/01/03 13:26, Fingolan: 
id say 3rd but...nah

2006/01/03 13:28, Eiluvial: 
Why do you save logs like these?

2006/01/03 13:54, Brave:   
I always have logging on, so i have logs of 3-hour idles, xp sessions, boring stuff, ect. ect. just ask if you want some of them!

2006/01/03 15:20, Seldaran: 
Yeah.. that wasn't.. a great log :(

2006/01/03 15:46, Kheldur:edited 1x   
WOW, Great fight.
This log rocked! :O





































































































N
O
T

2006/01/03 16:48, Azazello: 
Ahhh, The Vip's Typos!
quke ! scourl recuew!

2006/01/03 18:08, Zajebal:    -Tempus- 
well .

2006/01/03 22:38, Azazello: 
You summed your personality well, aribeth.

2006/01/03 22:43, Rayden:   
gig

2006/01/12 18:35, Dos: 
Yes!

2006/01/13 20:02, Stolb: 
YES!


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back