Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
The Usual Overkill (Belamir)comments   back
(4432 hits. Posted 2006/05/22)

f0\fs24 \cf0 
##Story goes, Mikala wants me to do willow, so I reluctantly give my idling a miss and head west.
##Someone, Tenor I think, narrates that six trolls have gone into old-wight. We gather our willow
##group and some other stragglers, and head there instead.
##
##If you like large fights, read on. If you don't, then read it anyway and post your whine about
##wasting five minutes of your life.



*. CRW Mana:Burning>sanct
cast t 'sanctuary'
You start to concentrate...

Ubar says 'well he says he's coming:P' in Khuzdul.

lead
Iggy nods solemnly.

sleep
score
You start glowing.

*. CRW Mana:Hot>
You stop riding a warhorse.
A warhorse starts following you.

*. CW Mana:Hot>
You go to sleep.

o. CW Mana:Hot>196/196 hits, 66/130 mana, and 59/109 moves.

o. CW Mana:Hot>csn
wi
change spellcasting normally
Ok.

o. CW Mana:Hot>change mood wimpy
Ok.

o. CW Mana:Hot>
You feel bolder.

o. CW Mana:Hot>/I will be quaking.
emote snores 'I will be quaking.'
Ok.

o. CW Mana:Hot>score
196/196 hits, 78/130 mana, and 77/109 moves.

o. CW Mana:Hot>
Your legs feel heavier.

o. CW Mana:Hot>score
196/196 hits, 106/130 mana, and 108/109 moves.

o. CW Mana:Burning>score
196/196 hits, 115/130 mana, and 109/109 moves.

o. CW Mana:Burning>wi
change mood wimpy
Ok.

o. CW Mana:Burning>wake
You wake, and sit up.

*. CW Mana:Burning>stand
You stand up.

*. CW Mana:Burning>look
Ruins of a Citadel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
Tenor the Half-Elf is standing here (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Ubar the Dwarf is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Iggy the Man is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Mikala the Half-Elf is here, resting on a mountain mule.
Morgan the Dwarf is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Uncas is here, riding a trained horse.
Ubar says 'and rest enter' in Khuzdul.

*. CW Mana:Burning>shi
cast n 'shield'
You start to concentrate...

Tenor sings 'i got 3x quakes'

where
Your protection is revitalized.

*. CW Mana:Hot>sleep
Players in your zone
--------------------
Howdy                - Bend by the Marshes		##1
Mirie                - The South Downs			##2, but scout
Iggy                 - Ruins of a Citadel			##3, but scout
Morgan               - Ruins of a Citadel		##4
Bel\'87mir              - Ruins of a Citadel		##5
Mikala               - Ruins of a Citadel		##6
Ubar                 - Ruins of a Citadel		##7
Uncas                - Ruins of a Citadel		##8, but level 6
Tenor                - Ruins of a Citadel		##9

*. CW Mana:Hot>
You go to sleep.

o. CW Mana:Hot>whois mirie
Mirie the Elven Huntress is a level twenty-one Silvan Huntress.
Is playing from *.net.

o. CW Mana:Hot>
Well, you begin to know this creature's anatomy.

o. CW Mana:Hot>score
196/196 hits, 105/130 mana, and 109/109 moves.

o. CW Mana:Burning>score
196/196 hits, 112/130 mana, and 109/109 moves.

o. CW Mana:Burning>wake
rest
You wake, and sit up.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
You rest your tired bones.

*. CW Mana:Burning>look
Ruins of a Citadel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
The corpse of a black crow is lying here.
Tenor the Half-Elf is standing here (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Ubar the Dwarf is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Iggy the Man is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Mikala the Half-Elf is here trying to concentrate, riding a mountain mule.
Morgan the Dwarf is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Uncas is here, riding a trained horse.
Howdy the Dwarf is here, riding a mountain mule.
Mirie is here, riding a pack horse.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Mikala utters the words 'create food'
Mikala magically creates a mushroom.
A magic mushroom suddenly appears.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Mikala eats a magic mushroom.

*. CW Mana:Burning>say who else has quakes?
Ok.

*. CW Mana:Burning>look
Ruins of a Citadel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
The corpse of a black crow is lying here.
Tenor the Half-Elf is standing here (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Ubar the Dwarf is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Iggy the Man is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Mikala the Half-Elf is here, riding a mountain mule.
Morgan the Dwarf is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Uncas is here, riding a trained horse.
Howdy the Dwarf is here, riding a mountain mule.
Mirie is here, riding a pack horse.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Tenor sings 'me'

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Mikala says 'me'

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Iggy says 'so quaking where?'

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Morgan says 'so they has keys'

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Ubar throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Ubar says 'well' in Khuzdul.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Morgan says 'lets not get separated'

*. CW Mana:Burning>say sanc mikala?
Ok.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Some close noise can be heard from below.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Howdy Doodies... who leads?

*. CW Mana:Burning>
You see some smoke accompanied by a foul stench coming from the northeast.

*. CW Mana:Burning>stand
You stop resting, and stand up.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Mikala dismounts from a mountain mule, and stops riding him.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Howdy Doodies... any break?

*. CW Mana:Burning>sanc mikala
cast n 'sanctuary' mikala
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Mikala is surrounded by a white aura.

*. CW Mana:Hot>
Ubar says 'they don't block :P' in Khuzdul.

*. CW Mana:Hot>
Mikala whistles appreciatively.

*. CW Mana:Hot>say does anyone break?
Ok.

*. CW Mana:Hot>
Tenor sings 'i don't break'

*. CW Mana:Hot>
Mikala stops following you.
Mikala starts following you.

*. CW Mana:Hot>sleep
You go to sleep.

o. CW Mana:Hot>score
196/196 hits, 84/130 mana, and 109/109 moves.

o. CW Mana:Hot>wake
You wake, and sit up.
Mikala says 'dont sun anything'

*. CW Mana:Hot>stand
You stand up.

*. CW Mana:Hot>aba
A warhorse stops following you.

*. CW Mana:Hot>
Ubar says 'd is dark' in Khuzdul.
Mikala stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

*. CW Mana:Hot>
Mikala says 'plan?'
Howdy Doodies... they can't flee if we break s

*. CW Mana:Hot>
A mountain mule stops following Ubar.
Ubar picks up a mountain mule's reins, and starts riding him.

*. CW Mana:Hot>
Ubar dismounts from a mountain mule, and stops riding him.
Morgan says 'soemone can't bash it'

*. CW Mana:Hot>
Ubar says 'well' in Khuzdul.

*. CW Mana:Hot>say mikala and tenor fol me, all others fol ubar
Ok.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Tenor sings 'ofcos not'

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Morgan says 'someone can bash s'

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Ubar says 'warrior gets sancted and leads mages in' in Khuzdul.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Howdy Doodies... do we have any warriors?

*. CW Mana:Burning>say we go in and quake
Ok.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Iggy now follows Ubar.
Tenor starts following you.
Ubar sneezes.

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Mikala stops following you.
Mikala starts following you.

*. CW Mana:Burning>drop ubar
But he is not following you!

*. CW Mana:Burning>
Ubar says 'me howdy morgan' in Khuzdul.

*. CW Mana:Burning>d
Cellar of a Citadel
Exits: up.

*[ CW Mana:Burning>look
Cellar of a Citadel
Mikala the Half-Elf is standing here (glowing).
Morgan the Dwarf is standing here.			##Didn't register that he was still following. Oops.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Tenor the Half-Elf is standing here (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*[ CW Mana:Burning>say going
Ok.

*[ CW Mana:Burning>dd wall
Door is now wall.

*[ CW Mana:Burning>
Tenor sings 'morgan'

*[ CW Mana:Burning>ud
[unlock wall ]
o
[open wall ]
*click*

*[ CW Mana:Burning>Ok.

*[ CW Mana:Burning>e
Crypts of a Citadel
*Mindy the Cave Troll* is standing here.			##1
*Bam the Mountain Troll* is standing here.		##2
*Tech the Mountain Troll* is standing here.		##3
*Singe the Cave Troll* is standing here.			##4
*a Troll* is standing here.					##5, but lowbie
*Wort the Cave Troll* is standing here.			##6
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* is standing here.	##7
*a Troll* is standing here.					##8, but lowbie
Exits: east, [south].

![ CW Mana:Burning>ea
[cast n 'earthquake' 1.*Troll*]

Mikala begins some strange incantations...

![ CW Mana:Burning>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Singe the Cave Troll* nods solemnly.
Tenor begins some strange incantations...

*a Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

*Wort the Cave Troll* leaves >>> east >>>.

*Singe the Cave Troll* leaves >>> east >>>.

*Chunder the Mountain Troll* leaves >>> east >>>.

*a Troll* leaves >>> east >>>.
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

*Tech the Mountain Troll* joins *a Troll*'s fight.
*Tech the Mountain Troll* hits your left leg hard and tickles it.

ea
[cast n 'earthquake' 1.*Troll*]
Mikala utters the word 'earthquake'
Mikala makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
Morgan stops following Mikala.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
Mikala stops following you.
Tenor stops following you.
You receive your share of experience.
One more death... It seems to be a litany... 
You hear a mountain mule's death cry as he collapses.
A mountain mule is dead! R.I.P.
Tenor utters the word 'earthquake'
Tenor makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Troll*:Wounded>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Bam the Mountain Troll* lightly hits your body and tickles it.

Mikala utters the word 'earthquake'
Mikala makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You feel less protected.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Morgan leaves >>> east >>>.
*a Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.
*a Troll* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
Tenor utters the word 'earthquake'
Tenor makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Troll*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bam the Mountain Troll*:Wounded>
Tenor gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Troll*.
*Tech the Mountain Troll* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bam the Mountain Troll*:Wounded>
Mikala utters the word 'earthquake'
Mikala makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
*Bam the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bam the Mountain Troll* leaves >>> east >>>.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Tech the Mountain Troll*:Bad>
Ubar has suddenly arrived.
Mikala begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Tech the Mountain Troll*:Bad>
Ubar leaves >>> east >>>.
Tenor utters the word 'earthquake'
Tenor makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Tech the Mountain Troll*:Awful>
*Tech the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Tech the Mountain Troll* leaves >>> east >>>.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Tenor begins some strange incantations...
Ubar has arrived from the east.
*Mindy the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Mindy the Cave Troll* leaves >>> east >>>.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Mikala utters the word 'earthquake'
Mikala makes the earth tremble and shiver.
Iggy leaves his hiding place.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
Mikala panics, and attempts to flee.
Mikala leaves >>> east >>>.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Mikala has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
You hear a death cry from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>w
s

Ubar leaves >>> east >>>.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
*Mindy the Cave Troll* has arrived from the east.
*Tech the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the east.
Ubar has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mindy the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
*Mindy the Cave Troll* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mindy the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mindy the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
Mikala narrates 'gogogo'
Ubar leaves >>> east >>>.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mindy the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the east.
Your head stops stinging.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mindy the Cave Troll*:Wounded>f
*Singe the Cave Troll* has arrived from the east.
Ubar has arrived from the east.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Mikala leaves >>> east >>>.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mindy the Cave Troll*:Wounded>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mindy the Cave Troll*:Wounded>s
You are already attempting to flee!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mindy the Cave Troll*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pierce *Mindy the Cave Troll*'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Mindy the Cave Troll*:Wounded>ue
Tenor leaves >>> east >>>.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee >>> east >>>.
Crypts of a Citadel
Bodies lie piled on a funeral pyre, the flames consuming the flesh.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Wort the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is here, fighting Mikala.
Mikala the Half-Elf is here, fighting *a Troll* (glowing).
Tenor the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>unlock exit
You don't see any exit here.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>oe
*Wort the Cave Troll* leaves ^^^ north ^^^.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* leaves ^^^ north ^^^.
open exit
You don't see any exit here.
Mikala panics, and attempts to flee.
Mikala leaves <<< west <<<.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Tenor leaves <<< west <<<.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>f

*Mindy the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
You flee head over heels.
You flee ^^^ north ^^^.
Deep Inside the Crypts
*Bam the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Wort the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: (south).
*Wort the Cave Troll* pounds your body hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Wort the Cave Troll*:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee VVV south VVV.
Crypts of a Citadel
Bodies lie piled on a funeral pyre, the flames consuming the flesh.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*Mindy the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
*Mindy the Cave Troll* leaves ^^^ north ^^^.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>f
You swiftly dodge *a Troll*'s attempt to hit you.
You will attempt to flee!
*Singe the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Fine>
You pierce *a Troll*'s right hand very hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Fine>w

You flee head over heels.
You flee <<< west <<<.
Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*Tech the Mountain Troll* is here, fighting Ubar.
Iggy the Man is standing here.
Ubar the Dwarf is here, fighting *Tech the Mountain Troll*.
Mikala the Half-Elf is standing here (glowing).
Tenor the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>s
Tenor begins some strange incantations...
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>The cryptdoor seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>ue
Iggy strongly pierces *Tech the Mountain Troll*'s body and shatters it.
unlock exit
*click*

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>oe
open exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>s
Cellar of a Citadel
Howdy the Dwarf is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Uncas is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.
You feel a hidden presence.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>u
Ruins of a Citadel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
The corpse of a black crow is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, west, down.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
You hear a death cry from below.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>arm
cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

nar I'm bad
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>cs
Ok.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

Mikala has arrived from below.

cs
Some very close noise can be heard from below.
You hear a death cry from below.

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>Ubar narrates 'come in?' in Khuzdul.
Mikala begins some strange incantations...
cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

Ubar narrates 'come in?' in Khuzdul.
Mirie has arrived from below.

cs
Mirie leaves <<< west <<<.

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.
*Singe the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

Mikala utters the words 'cure serious'

Mikala begins some strange incantations...

Tenor has arrived from below.
Howdy has arrived from below.

csq
Tenor begins some strange incantations...

Howdy slashes *Singe the Cave Troll*'s left foot hard and shatters it.
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.
Arda seems to wither as an evil power begins to grow...
A bleak moon casts its pale light over the plains.
You hear *Singe the Cave Troll*'s death cry as he collapses.	##Not cool at all. Cryptdoor wasn't even broken.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>change spellcasting quickly
Ok.
The stone in your necklace glows softly as it fades to blue.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Mikala utters the words 'cure serious'

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Mikala begins some strange incantations...

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Mirie leaves her hiding place.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Mikala utters the words 'cure serious'

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Mikala begins some strange incantations...

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>d
Cellar of a Citadel
A broad silver belt has been left here. (blue aura).
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.	##Not sure who this was.
A hefty stone club is on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Uncas is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Ubar has suddenly arrived.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Uncas leaves up.
A trained horse leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Iggy leaves his hiding place.
Iggy begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Ubar narrates ''OUT' in Khuzdul.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>where

Ubar narrates ''OUT' in Khuzdul.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Some close noise can be heard from the north.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Howdy                - Ruins of a Citadel
Mirie                - Ruins of a Citadel
Iggy                 - Cellar of a Citadel
Bel\'87mir              - Cellar of a Citadel
Mikala               - Ruins of a Citadel
Ubar                 - Cellar of a Citadel
Uncas                - Ruins of a Citadel
Tenor                - Ruins of a Citadel

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Iggy utters the words 'judicandus dies'

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Iggy leaves up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>u
Ruins of a Citadel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Mikala the Half-Elf is standing here (glowing).
Mirie is standing here.
Tenor the Half-Elf is standing here.
Howdy the Dwarf is standing here.
Uncas is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west, down.
You have found Iggy!

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>where

Mirie leaves <<< west <<<.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Howdy leaves down.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Iggy leaves his hiding place.
Iggy begins some strange incantations...

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Ubar has arrived from below.
Iggy utters the words 'judicandus dies'

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Ubar says 'that went well :)' in Khuzdul.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>say how is everyone?
Ok.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>look
Ruins of a Citadel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Mikala the Half-Elf is standing here (glowing).
Tenor the Half-Elf is standing here trying to concentrate.
Iggy the Man is standing here.
Ubar the Dwarf is standing here.
Howdy the Dwarf is standing here.
Tenor utters the words 'cure serious'

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Ubar says 'fine' in Khuzdul.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Iggy says 'good'

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Tenor begins some strange incantations...

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>group

Mikala tells you 'Ruins of a Citadel - . CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold  [grouptell]'
Ubar utters the words 'judicandus dies'

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Your group consists of:
     Bel\'87mir (Head of group)
     Tenor
     Iggy
     Mirie
     Mikala
     a mountain mule
     Blizz
     a warhorse
Ubar begins some strange incantations...

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>score
107/196 hits, 37/130 mana, and 105/109 moves.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cs
Tenor sings 'anyone have pipe?'
cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>get pipe all
You get a wooden pipe from a web.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>give pipe tenor
Ok.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Tenor stops using a black runed dagger.
Tenor holds a wooden pipe.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Tenor sits down and rests.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Tenor puffs reassuringly on his faithful pipe.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Tenor stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Tenor sings 'NICE'

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Tenor sings 'hot mana'

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Tenor stops using a wooden pipe.
Tenor awkwardly draws a black runed dagger.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Tenor gives you a wooden pipe.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>put pipe web
You put a wooden pipe in a web.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wi
Mikala asks you 'pipe please'
change spellcasting normally
Ok.
Tenor sings '75 mana smoke'

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>get pipe all
You get a wooden pipe from a web.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>give pipe mikala
Ok.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cs
cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

Mikala utters the words 'cure serious'

Mikala stops using a Beorning sword.
Mikala holds a wooden pipe.

Mikala sits down and rests.
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mikala enjoys some of Old Toby's best.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mikala stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mikala stops using a wooden pipe.
Mikala decisively draws a Beorning sword.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>say we'll be ok
Ok.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Tenor sings 'lets do'

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mikala gives you a wooden pipe.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>pp 
[get pipe all]
[wield pipe]
[rest]
[smoke]
You can't find a pipe in any container.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You stop using the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription.
You hold a wooden pipe.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Just what you needed!
The smoke makes you confused!

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
Mikala says 'go go go go'

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
Howdy Doodies... who leads?

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>say doh, frozen
Ok.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>wield sting
Ubar starts following you.
You stop using a wooden pipe.
You awkwardly wield the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription, ready to protect the weak.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>i
You are carrying:
a wooden pipe
a web

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
Ubar begins some strange incantations...

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>wi
change mood wimpy
Ok.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
Tenor draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>put pipe web
You put a wooden pipe in a web.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>rest
You are already resting.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You feel the light touch of a benevolent power upon you.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Iggy leaves his hiding place.
Iggy draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>stand
You stop resting, and stand up.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>say thanks
Ok.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You feel a surge of healing power flow through you.

*. CW Mana:Warm>say going
Ok.

*. CW Mana:Warm>d
Tenor drinks water from a water skin.
Howdy begins some strange incantations...
Cellar of a Citadel
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
A statue of a troll is posed in a moment of flight yet forever frozen in stone.
A hefty stone club is on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.
Ubar has arrived from above.
Tenor has arrived from above.
Mikala says 'protect  :p'

*[ CW Mana:Warm>
Howdy stops using a bejewelled oak staff.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>
Some close noise can be heard from the north.
Howdy binds a bejewelled shield on his arm.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>Tenor starts following you.
Ubar is now a group member.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>
Ubar smiles happily.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>say PROT ME
Ok.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>
Mikala yells 'dont sun'

*[ CW Mana:Warm>say DO BAM

Ubar nods solemnly.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>Ubar says 'I will protect you, Bel\'87mir.' in Khuzdul.
Ok.
Iggy leaves his hiding place.
Iggy begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW Mana:Warm>
The white aura around your body fades.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>wi
change mood wimpy
Ok.
Iggy utters the words 'judicandus dies'

*[ CW Mana:Warm>tar Bam
Targetting 1.Bam.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>e
Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here. (blue aura).
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ CW Mana:Warm>fn
[cast n 'fireball' 1.Bam]
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
You see *Bam the Mountain Troll* scouting from the east!

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Mikala makes a discreet gesture, pointing at Mirie's hiding place.
You see *Wort the Cave Troll* scouting from the east!

![ CW Mana:Warm>e
fn
[cast n 'fireball' 1.Bam]
Crypts of a Citadel
A cooked and smoked piece of meat lies here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
There are five pieces of smoked, cured meat here.
A piece of meat, still bloody, is lying here.
The butchered corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Wort the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.

![ CW Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Iggy leaves his hiding place.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
*Wort the Cave Troll* leaves ^^^ north ^^^.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* leaves ^^^ north ^^^.
*a Troll* leaves ^^^ north ^^^.
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
The slab closes quietly.

![ CW Mana:Warm>dd slab
Door is now slab.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
The slab is opened from the other side.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
The slab closes quietly.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
Tenor eats a piece of smoked, cured meat.
Ubar giggles.

![ CW Mana:Warm>ud
[unlock slab ]
o
[open slab ]
*click*

![ CW Mana:Warm>n
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>x
[close slab ]
Deep Inside the Crypts
*Bam the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Wort the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: (south).

![ CW Mana:Warm>ld
[lock slab ]
-- *Bam the Mountain Troll* -- 'belamir'
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
*click*

![ CW Mana:Warm>fn
[cast n 'fireball' 1.Bam]
You start to concentrate...

Howdy strongly slashes *Bam the Mountain Troll*'s right arm and tickles it.
Tenor begins some strange incantations...
Ubar strongly cleaves *Bam the Mountain Troll*'s right foot and tickles it.

*Bam the Mountain Troll* lightly hits Howdy's body and tickles it.

Mikala begins some strange incantations...
*a Troll* joins *Bam the Mountain Troll*'s fight.

Someone joins Howdy's fight.
Iggy leaves his hiding place.
Iggy pierces *Bam the Mountain Troll*'s right hand hard and tickles it.

Ubar intercepts *Wort the Cave Troll*'s blow.
*Wort the Cave Troll* tries to pound Ubar, but he parries successfully.

fn
[cast n 'fireball' 1.Bam]
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

![ CW Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...
Tenor utters the word 'fireball'
Tenor throws a fireball at *Bam the Mountain Troll*, completely enveloping him in flames.
Mikala utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Bam the Mountain Troll* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Mikala hits him.

Mikala begins some strange incantations...
Tenor begins some strange incantations...
Howdy lightly slashes *Bam the Mountain Troll*'s right arm and tickles it.

*Bam the Mountain Troll* unlocks the slab.
Iggy strongly pierces *Bam the Mountain Troll*'s left foot.

fn
[cast n 'fireball' 1.Bam]
Ubar lightly cleaves *Bam the Mountain Troll*'s left leg and tickles it.

*Bam the Mountain Troll* opens the slab.
You swiftly dodge *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s attempt to pound you.

x
[close slab ]
Mikala begins some strange incantations...

Ubar closes the slab.


Tenor utters the word 'fireball'
Tenor throws a fireball at *Bam the Mountain Troll*, completely enveloping him in flames.
Howdy slashes *Bam the Mountain Troll*'s head and shatters it.


*Wort the Cave Troll* sends Ubar sprawling with a powerful bash.
Iggy lightly pierces *Bam the Mountain Troll*'s right leg and shatters it.

![ CW Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...
*Bam the Mountain Troll* opens the slab.

Howdy closes the slab.

![ CW Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Healthy>x
[close slab ]
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Healthy>x
[close slab ]
It's already closed!
Mirie leaves her hiding place.
Mirie begins some strange incantations...

![ CW Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Healthy>x
[close slab ]
x
[close slab ]
*Bam the Mountain Troll* opens the slab.
Howdy closes the slab.
It's already closed!
You strongly pierce *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>It's already closed!
*Bam the Mountain Troll* opens the slab.
*Bam the Mountain Troll* leaves VVV south VVV.

![ CW Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>ld
[lock slab ]
Mikala closes the slab.
The slab is opened from the other side.
Howdy closes the slab.
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>x
[close slab ]
*click*
*Wort the Cave Troll* pounds Ubar's head extremely hard.

![ CW Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>ld
[lock slab ]
It's already closed!
Iggy joins your fight.
Iggy strongly pierces *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s head and tickles it.
*Wort the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>x
[close slab ]
It's already locked!

![ CW Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>ld
[lock slab ]
It's already closed!

![ CW Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>x
[close slab ]
It's already locked!

![ CW Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>It's already closed!
Howdy avoids being bashed by *a Troll* who loses his balance.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* lightly pounds your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>ld
[lock slab ]
It's already locked!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
Iggy barely pierces *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
Mirie utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Wort the Cave Troll* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Mirie hits him.
*Wort the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>x
[close slab ]
Mirie begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>ld
[lock slab ]
x
[close slab ]
It's already locked!
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>ld
[lock slab ]
You hear a *click* in a lock.
It's already closed!
Howdy slashes *a Troll*'s body extremely hard.
You lightly pierce *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s head and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>x
[close slab ]
*click*

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>ld
[lock slab ]
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>x
[close slab ]
It's already locked!
Iggy pierces *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s right foot hard and tickles it.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>ld
[lock slab ]

Howdy panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>x
[close slab ]
It's already locked!
Ubar seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>ld
[lock slab ]
It's already closed!
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>x
[close slab ]
It's already locked!
*Wort the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>ld
[lock slab ]
It's already closed!
Howdy avoids being bashed by *a Troll* who loses his balance.
Iggy strongly pierces *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>x
[close slab ]
It's already locked!
Mirie utters the words 'lightning bolt'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>ld
[lock slab ]
You hear a *click* in a lock.
*Wort the Cave Troll* opens the slab.
Ok.
Ubar locks the slab.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>x
[close slab ]
It's already locked!
Iggy stops using a nasty orkish fang.
Iggy skillfully draws a yew longbow.
*Wort the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
Iggy nocks a missile in a yew longbow.
It's already closed!
Ubar locks the slab.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>  
You lightly pierce *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s right foot and tickle it.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* strongly pounds your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
Ubar cleaves *Wort the Cave Troll*'s right foot extremely hard and tickles it.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>x
[close slab ]

The slab is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>ld
[lock slab ]
Ok.
Howdy panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>x
[close slab ]
*click*
Mirie begins some strange incantations...
Iggy shoots *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s right arm extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>ld
[lock slab ]
You hear a *click* in a lock.
Ubar locks the slab.
Iggy nocks a missile in a yew longbow.
It's already closed!
Mikala utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>x
[close slab ]
It's already locked!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>ld
[lock slab ]
It's already closed!
You hear a *click* in a lock.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>x
[close slab ]
The slab is opened from the other side.
You have to close it first, I'm afraid.
Ubar closes the slab.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>It's already closed!
Ubar locks the slab.
*Wort the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

ld
[lock slab ]
It's already locked!
Tenor utters the word 'fireball'
Mirie utters the words 'lightning bolt'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>x
[close slab ]
You hear a *click* in a lock.
It's already closed!
Mirie begins some strange incantations...
Ubar locks the slab.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
Mikala utters the words 'lightning bolt'
You strongly pierce *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s body and tickle it.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine> 
Iggy shoots *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s right leg hard and tickles it.
*Wort the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
Iggy nocks a missile in a yew longbow.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>x
[close slab ]

Howdy panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>ld
[lock slab ]
It's already closed!
Howdy avoids being bashed by *a Troll* who loses his balance.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* pounds your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>x
[close slab ]
It's already locked!
Mirie utters the words 'lightning bolt'
Iggy shoots *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s body extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>It's already closed!
Iggy nocks a missile in a yew longbow.
Mirie begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>ld
[lock slab ]
x
[close slab ]
The slab to the south suddenly shatters.
That's absurd.
Howdy leaves VVV south VVV.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>ld
[lock slab ]
That's absurd.
*a Troll* joins *Wort the Cave Troll*'s fight.
Tenor utters the word 'fireball'
Tenor throws a fireball at *Wort the Cave Troll*, completely enveloping him in flames.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>That's absurd.
*Wort the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wort the Cave Troll* leaves VVV south VVV.

x
[close slab ]
That's absurd.
Mirie begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>ld
[lock slab ]

Iggy shoots *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s left arm extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Fine>That's absurd.
Tenor begins some strange incantations...
Iggy nocks a missile in a yew longbow.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* leaves VVV south VVV.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Mirie begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Tenor begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Crypts of a Citadel
A cooked and smoked piece of meat lies here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
On the ground, there are four pieces of smoked, cured meat.
A piece of meat, still bloody, is lying here.
The butchered corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Bam the Mountain Troll* is here, fighting Howdy.
Howdy the Dwarf is here, fighting *Bam the Mountain Troll*.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>fn
[cast n 'fireball' 1.Bam]
You start to concentrate...

*Wort the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.
Tenor begins some strange incantations...

fn
[cast n 'fireball' 1.Bam]
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* approaches Howdy, trying to pound him.

*Wort the Cave Troll* leaves ^^^ north ^^^.

Ok.
Your fireball hits *Bam the Mountain Troll* with full force, causing an immediate death.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Bam the Mountain Troll*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Bam the Mountain Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Bam the Mountain Troll*.
Iggy leaves his hiding place.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Howdy panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Wort the Cave Troll* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Howdy panics, and attempts to flee.
Howdy leaves ^^^ north ^^^.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Wort the Cave Troll* leaves <<< west <<<.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* leaves <<< west <<<.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>tt
Targetting 1.*Troll*.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>fn
[cast n 'fireball' 1.*Troll*]
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
fn
[cast n 'fireball' 1.*Troll*]
Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here. (blue aura).
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*Wort the Cave Troll* is standing here reading a scroll.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

Tenor begins some strange incantations...

fn
[cast n 'fireball' 1.*Troll*]
Mikala narrates 'stay together'
*Wort the Cave Troll* heals himself.
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Wort the Cave Troll* in flames.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Wort the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...
*Wort the Cave Troll* gets a purple scroll from a leather backpack.
Tenor utters the word 'fireball'
*Wort the Cave Troll* pounds your left foot and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Wort the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
*Wort the Cave Troll* begins to recite a purple scroll.
You hear a death cry from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Wort the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
Iggy leaves his hiding place.
Iggy strongly pierces *Wort the Cave Troll*'s right leg.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Wort the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
*Wort the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Wort the Cave Troll* leaves >>> east >>>.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Iggy barely pierces *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* pounds Iggy's head very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Tenor begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
fn
[cast n 'fireball' 1.*Troll*]
Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A cooked and smoked piece of meat lies here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
On the ground, there are four pieces of smoked, cured meat.
A piece of meat, still bloody, is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The butchered corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Howdy the Dwarf is here, fighting *Wort the Cave Troll*.
*Wort the Cave Troll* is here, fighting Howdy.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...
Howdy slashes *Wort the Cave Troll*'s left foot and tickles it.

*Wort the Cave Troll* barely pounds Howdy's body and tickles it.

Tenor begins some strange incantations...
*Wort the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wort the Cave Troll* leaves ^^^ north ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Ubar has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
fn
[cast n 'fireball' 1.*Troll*]
Deep Inside the Crypts
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
*Wort the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: south.
Tenor begins some strange incantations...
Ubar cleaves *Wort the Cave Troll*'s left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Howdy approaches *Wort the Cave Troll*, trying to slash him.
You start to concentrate...

Howdy strongly slashes *Wort the Cave Troll*'s right arm.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Wort the Cave Troll* begins to recite a purple scroll.
Mikala joins Howdy's fight.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>fn
[cast n 'fireball' 1.*Troll*]
You start to concentrate...

*Wort the Cave Troll* strongly pounds Ubar's left arm and tickles it.

*Wort the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wort the Cave Troll* leaves VVV south VVV.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Ubar narrates 'we win' in Khuzdul.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
fn
[cast n 'fireball' 1.*Troll*]
Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A cooked and smoked piece of meat lies here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
There are four pieces of smoked, cured meat here.
A piece of meat, still bloody, is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The butchered corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Wort the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
You have found Iggy!
Howdy approaches *Chunder the Mountain Troll*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...
Tenor strongly pierces *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s body and tickles it.
Howdy strongly slashes *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s left leg and tickles it.

*Wort the Cave Troll* leaves <<< west <<<.
Mirie begins some strange incantations...

*Wort the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.

*Wort the Cave Troll* leaves ^^^ north ^^^.
Iggy leaves his hiding place.

Tenor begins some strange incantations...

Mirie begins some strange incantations...
Ubar cleaves *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s body extremely hard.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
Howdy slashes *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s left foot very hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* pounds Howdy's left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
fn
[cast n 'fireball' 1.*Troll*]
*Wort the Cave Troll* has arrived from the north.
Deep Inside the Crypts
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
Exits: south.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Chunder the Mountain Troll* in flames.
You pierce *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s right foot hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Wounded>fn
[cast n 'fireball' 1.*Troll*]
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Wounded>
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* pounds your right foot and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee VVV south VVV.
Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A cooked and smoked piece of meat lies here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
There are four pieces of smoked, cured meat here.
A piece of meat, still bloody, is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The butchered corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Ubar the Dwarf is here, fighting *Wort the Cave Troll*.
Mirie is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Mikala the Half-Elf is standing here.
*Wort the Cave Troll* is here, fighting Ubar.
Tenor the Half-Elf is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Howdy has arrived from the west.
Mirie begins some strange incantations...
Mikala joins Ubar's fight.
Mikala lightly slashes *Wort the Cave Troll*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Howdy strongly slashes *Wort the Cave Troll*'s right hand.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the north.
*Wort the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wort the Cave Troll* leaves ^^^ north ^^^.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Tenor leaves ^^^ north ^^^.
Ubar approaches *Chunder the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave him.
Mirie begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>tt
Targetting 1.*Troll*.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>k
[hit 1.*Troll*]

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Howdy approaches *Chunder the Mountain Troll*, trying to slash him.
*Wort the Cave Troll* has arrived from the north.
Tenor has arrived from the north.
Iggy leaves his hiding place.
Iggy pierces *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s body extremely hard.
Ubar cleaves *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s left foot extremely hard.

k
[hit 1.*Troll*]

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Wort the Cave Troll* leaves <<< west <<<.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Tenor begins some strange incantations...
Mikala narrates 'stay TOGEHTER'
Mirie's spell backfires, and she squeals in surprise!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>k
[hit 1.*Troll*]

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Iggy lightly pierces *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s right arm and tickles it.
Howdy strongly slashes *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>k
[hit 1.*Troll*]
k
[hit 1.*Troll*]

*Wort the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Mikala joins Ubar's fight.
Tenor leaves ^^^ north ^^^.
Mikala slashes *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s head and tickles it.

*Wort the Cave Troll* leaves ^^^ north ^^^.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!
Iggy pierces *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>k
[hit 1.*Troll*]
Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Wort the Cave Troll* has arrived from the north.
Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>k
[hit 1.*Troll*]
*Wort the Cave Troll* leaves <<< west <<<.
Tenor has arrived from the north.
Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>k
[hit 1.*Troll*]
Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Howdy strongly slashes *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w

Iggy pierces *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s left arm very hard.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* leaves ^^^ north ^^^.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>k
[hit 1.*Troll*]
Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here. (blue aura).
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*Wort the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Ubar says 'o hi' in Khuzdul.
You try to pierce *Wort the Cave Troll*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Wort the Cave Troll*:Bad>
Mikala joins your fight.
Someone joins your fight.
Mirie leaves her hiding place.
Mirie pierces *Wort the Cave Troll*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Wort the Cave Troll*:Bad>
Ubar cleaves *Wort the Cave Troll*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Wort the Cave Troll*:Awful>
Iggy leaves his hiding place.
*Wort the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Wort the Cave Troll*:Awful>
Mirie strongly pierces *Wort the Cave Troll*'s right leg and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Wort the Cave Troll*:Awful>ag
change mood aggressive
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Wort the Cave Troll*:Awful>
*Wort the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Wort the Cave Troll* leaves >>> east >>>.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>e
k
[hit 1.*Troll*]
Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A cooked and smoked piece of meat lies here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
There are four pieces of smoked, cured meat here.
A piece of meat, still bloody, is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The butchered corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>n

Ubar approaches *Chunder the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>k
[hit 1.*Troll*]
Tenor leaves ^^^ north ^^^.
Deep Inside the Crypts
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
*Wort the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Tenor the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: south.
Howdy lightly slashes *Wort the Cave Troll*'s left leg.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You lightly pierce *Wort the Cave Troll*'s body.
*Wort the Cave Troll* begins to recite a purple scroll.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Wort the Cave Troll*:Awful Howdy:Fine>
*Wort the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wort the Cave Troll* leaves VVV south VVV.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Tenor leaves VVV south VVV.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
k
[hit 1.*Troll*]
Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A cooked and smoked piece of meat lies here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
You see four pieces of smoked, cured meat on the ground.
A piece of meat, still bloody, is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The butchered corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Ubar the Dwarf is here, fighting *Chunder the Mountain Troll*.
Mirie is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Mikala the Half-Elf is here, fighting *Chunder the Mountain Troll*.
Iggy the Man is here, fighting *Chunder the Mountain Troll*.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* is here, fighting Ubar.
Tenor the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* leaves <<< west <<<.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
k
[hit 1.*Troll*]
Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here. (blue aura).
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*Wort the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
Tenor pierces *Wort the Cave Troll*'s right foot very hard and shatters it.
Mikala joins Tenor's fight.
Ubar cleaves *Wort the Cave Troll*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
*Wort the Cave Troll* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Mirie leaves her hiding place.
Mikala slashes *Wort the Cave Troll*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Wort the Cave Troll*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Wort the Cave Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Wort the Cave Troll*.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Tenor approaches *Chunder the Mountain Troll*, trying to pierce him.
Mikala joins Tenor's fight.
Iggy leaves his hiding place.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>k
[hit 1.*Troll*]

Ubar approaches *Chunder the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* barely pounds Tenor's left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Ubar cleaves *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

k
[hit 1.*Troll*]

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>k
[hit 1.*Troll*]
k
[hit 1.*Troll*]

*Chunder the Mountain Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Howdy strongly slashes *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s right foot.
Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!
Tenor begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Chunder the Mountain Troll* leaves >>> east >>>.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>e

Cuddly narrates 'where action'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>k
[hit 1.*Troll*]
Tenor leaves >>> east >>>.
Crypts of a Citadel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A cooked and smoked piece of meat lies here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
On the ground, there are four pieces of smoked, cured meat.
A piece of meat, still bloody, is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The butchered corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Tenor the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
Howdy approaches *Chunder the Mountain Troll*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Mikala joins Howdy's fight.
Tenor begins some strange incantations...
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Mikala lightly slashes *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s right foot and tickles it.
Howdy slashes *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s left arm very hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Ubar says 'giggle' in Khuzdul.
Tenor utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Tenor hits him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Iggy leaves his hiding place.
Iggy pierces *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Howdy slashes *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s right leg and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>k
[hit 1.*Troll*]
You pierce *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s left foot very hard and shatter it.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Chunder the Mountain Troll*:Dying Howdy:Fine>
Iggy pierces *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Chunder the Mountain Troll*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Chunder the Mountain Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Chunder the Mountain Troll*.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
The bluish glow on your shortsword fades entirely.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>ec
examine corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a set of lock picks
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a steel-shafted mattock; it glows blue
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a metal wall shield (satisfactory)
a pair of soft leather sleeves (satisfactory)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of soft leather trousers (neglected)
a soft leather cap (used)
a thin, soft leather jerkin (used)
a small tin ring
a ring; it glows blue
a plain leather belt
a heavy morningstar
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>ec
examine corpse
corpse (here) : 
a butcher's cleaver (neglected)
a water skin
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a leather backpack
a thick pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of chain mail leggings (used)
a soft leather cap (satisfactory)
a ring; it glows blue
a pair of ring mail sleeves (used)
a soft leather cap (worn)

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ec 2.
examine 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a sable pouch; it glows blue
a butcher knife (well-maintained)
a weapon sheath
a stone
a broad silver belt; it glows blue
a jade bracelet
a keyring
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (well-maintained); it glows blue
a pair of white chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
a thick pair of metal gauntlets (used)
a pair of heavy, plated boots (marred)
a pair of white chain mail leggings (worn)
a chain mail coif (worn out)
a fine chain mail shirt (marred)
a water skin
a golden harp
a pair of smooth, black boots
a long rope with a hook tied to the end
an engraved broadsword (flawless); it glows blue
a metal wall shield (flawless)
a black and silver key
a rusted key
a black horn shortbow
a forest green cloak (used); it glows blue

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>examine corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a bloody pair of elf ears
the scalp of Blip
a Dwarven beard-comb
a water skin
a butcher knife (flawless)
a broad silver belt; it glows blue
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer; it glows blue
a violet orchid
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (used); it glows blue
a metal buckler (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
a thick pair of metal gauntlets (satisfactory)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (satisfactory)
a soft leather cap (worn out)
a fine chain mail shirt (deteriorating)
a necklace of bones
a ring of silver
a ruby ring; it glows blue
a purple scroll; it glows blue

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ec 3.
examine 3.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a keyring with a key
a pair of soft leather sleeves (marred)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of soft leather trousers (unavailing)
a soft leather cap (worn out)
a thin, soft leather jerkin (marred)
a leather collar; it glows blue
a pair of snowshoes (well-maintained)
a sturdy rope

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ec 4.
examine 4.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a set of lock picks
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a mottled cloak (worn); it glows blue
a pair of rigid leather sleeves (worn)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a hard leather cap (worn out)
a dagger (used)
a fishing net
a crude metal key
the scalp of Malachai
an ash arrow
a sturdy rope
a dark broadsword (flawless); it glows blue
a two-handed sword (satisfactory)


##And Singe's equipment, just for posterity.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Tenor gets a belt pouch.
Tenor gets the corpse of a black crow.
Tenor gets a forest green cloak.
Tenor gets a strange set of lock picks.
Tenor gets a butcher knife.
Tenor gets a ruby ring.
Tenor gets a thin, soft leather jerkin.
Tenor gets a hard leather cap.
Tenor gets a pair of soft leather trousers.
Tenor gets a pair of smooth, black boots.
Tenor gets a wooden wall shield.
Tenor gets a cave-bear fur.
Tenor gets a leather backpack.
Tenor gets a keyring with a set of lock picks.
Tenor gets an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
Tenor gets a plain leather belt.
Tenor gets a sable pouch.
Tenor gets a water skin.
Tenor gets the scalp of Drazan.


##And the icing on the cake:
##
##2006/05/22  Curt:
##haha..funny shit. havent pked ow in ages...puke still bring 10 for 4. hahaa...morons. enjoy the eq morons.


}
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2006/05/22 05:07, Belamir: 
Forgot to mention: Died from their side was Bam, Wort, Chunder, Singe (sunned), Mindy (sunned), Tech, Pigpen, Hippo. Died from our side was Morgan. (And maybe Uncas?)

2006/05/22 05:11, Mikala: 
Mikala narrates 'stay TOGEHTER'

Damn solokillers!

2006/05/22 05:14, Guido: 
how could they possibly sun in ow? :P

2006/05/22 05:26, Belamir: 
If you're asking how it's physically possible, they fled out cryptdoor (which was neither blocked nor broken; I believe both sides had keys).

If you're asking why they were careless enough to do that, I haven't the faintest clue.

2006/05/22 05:34, Tenor:   
*cough* I do believe that this log is how one spells 'PWNT'. Did the trolls get ANYONE low after we quaked? I mean really. Terrible performance by them. And I was so proud of that smoke, it brought me up to 75 mana!

2006/05/22 05:42, Ubar: 
mmm... I thought d was dark! You'd think a cellar would be dark anyway:P

2006/05/22 06:32, Belog: 
D was dark but trool came up.

2006/05/22 06:50, Ubar: 
Nod, but was a statue D as well after :p

2006/05/22 07:15, Breaux: 
you can do better than this, belamir.

2006/05/22 07:25, Kostja:   
Stupid from trolls to eat all these quakes..why not leave into slab and let belamir waste 2 quakes?..and then try to flee some puke n and hit it dead?
clap on kills and eq..very shitty performance from trolls..they could have won that...easily.

2006/05/22 07:33, Belog: 
Well..4 out of 8 DID go east. And iff out of those 4 Singe hadnt decided to downstare the eye this would have ended differently...well..at least for a while.

2006/05/22 07:34, Fydor: 
All that eq. :( Should have given the ornates to orcs before this suicide trip.

2006/05/22 07:37, Alcarin:   
Those first 6 quakes must've hurt.. took an olog to awful.

2006/05/22 08:05, Durmegil: 
Geez, that level of quaking would have been felt in Valinor.

2006/05/22 15:11, Belamir: 
That's probably the nicest thing anyone in this game has said to me in a while, Breaux.

2006/05/22 15:23, Fingolan: 
yeah belamir, id for sure take 'you could do better than that' as a compliment (not sarcastic btw)

2006/05/22 15:43, Tech:   
lol Belamir, do you plan on posting any logs that dont suck?

2006/05/22 15:46, Elmir: 
dito

2006/05/22 16:00, Belamir: 
I'd examine your own repertoire before comments like that, Tech :)

2006/05/22 16:15, Tech:   
Lol, the difference between the 1 log in my profile and yours is, the Goober log was posted from humor for when I first started playing mume. This is nothing more than you being the bitch you are, pulling the same old quake shit out of your bag. Your attempt to quake 4 olog trolls at tmt the other day was also funny, fucking moron. At least look at the details of your character skill, if you even want to call quake skill. How pathetic can you be? What was the purpose of posting this log? To display your one dimensional play style with a hint of your flamboyant faggotry? I dub you Lowynisk.

2006/05/22 16:25, Belamir: 
Only time recently I've used quakes near TMT was when I killed Boner in your exp group of Tech, Boner, Billybob. Which was quite amusing, the way you left him to die, then lied about him being afk.

I posted this log because it was an amusing fuckup from your side. You guys played poorly. You died. We didn't (except for one hero warrior who didn't follow directions and insta-died to our own quakes).

2006/05/22 16:36, Nero: 
Tech, those are some strong words from a dude who ate every possible quake. I mean, if they are quaking they can't open exits so it should be safe to flee. You used up over 600 hp (im guessing) in, what? 10 seconds?

If you don't like someone's tactic show them it doesn't work. That's exactly the opposite of what you did here. Hell, I might even get quake again if people are going to stand around and eat it like that.

2006/05/22 16:42, Tech:  edited 1x   
Boner was indeed afk, he was drunk. You can choose to believe it or not, it's your own denial..whatever makes you feel good and cloaks your suckiness. He wouldn't sit there eating quakes if he wasn't, if you knew who player Boner was you would realize that. You're an idiot for trying to quake people in a 4 exit outside room, it did like 30 damage a piece to a troll with 500hps. The point of this is that you suck, no matter how you slice it. You are to quake as what Lowyn was to redshirt bashes/lowyn dispells. I can't wait for the day that you get a skill and realize your one dimensional endowment is nothing more than the debacle of puke playing.

Nero - I was trying (successfully) to land bash before he unleashed any other quakes. It came down to me bashing the idiot and choosing to sit there and NOT lose the 21 levels I have on Tech and possibly have my co-groupers come out successful from it. If I recall belamir fled at low wounded, had 2 of them not fled to sun the outcome probably would have been dramatically different.

2006/05/22 16:44, Belamir:edited 1x   
Drunk maybe, but certainly not afk :) He died because he was the only one who was chasing me (i.e. moving on his own accord), while you and Billybob ran for DT.

I'm also not sure what your point about 'sitting there and eating quakes instead of losing your 21 levels' is about. No-one even tried to open cryptdoor until AFTER we had already unleashed all our quakes. You were quite safe to flee, and if you couldn't see that, I'd suggest you put some highlights or substitutions into your client.

2006/05/22 16:48, Tech:  edited 1x   
Hey man, I have nothing against you as a person. I'm sure you've earned the right to have that quake capacity/damage being that level. It just amazes me that you would post this, there's no point in it.

Yeah I have a bad habbit with doubletap on the flee hotkey (corroborating not wanting to risk sun)

2006/05/22 17:57, Aldweth: 
trolls fucked up, next ?

2006/05/22 18:00, Aldweth: 
and curt has this funny way of playing, its kind of like 'if you die to my overkill troll group in OW, its cool, but if you overkill me in there, you're all morons' i guess he'd really like an EVEN match wherein 1 troll and one manaless elf is left standing.

2006/05/22 18:08, Kaaboom: 
thats curt for ya hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm trollies can do betta i'll show u!

2006/05/22 18:21, Billybob: 
Boner died because he was drunk and just felt like fucking around. i had just buffed all of wnoc, vultures, warg mobs, and foy trolls like 10 seconds before we met you. i was bad/awf when we met and ate a fireball to 30 hps when i tried to bash you so i narrated im out and told them to go dt. Boner (who was drunk) told me after he died that he felt like chasing you for the fun of it. And i think debo got the idea of afk because he was afk in FOY and might not have returned yet but in fact he just suicided himself nothing more.

about this log maybe a bit of miscommunication...we agreed if they broke cryptdoor to go in slab but they didnt break insta. i saw belamir was bad at the end and as tech said if all 8 trolls were in room and we landed a few bashes belamir would have died or got out on awful. unfortunately i tried to hit/flee belamir from slab wielding my impressive club that i found on teh ground within 30 seconds of logging on of which i had -5 strength to use so i had like 115% ob in OW which didnt work out too well.

2006/05/22 18:23, Marillion: 
ROFL Curt^^

2006/05/22 18:30, Bungo: 
As archwhitie, only words i got to say: go Free Folk! And for Tech: Your last 2 comments did utterly suck imho.

2006/05/22 18:38, Nero:edited 1x   
Tech: Belamir wasn't the only one quaking. It was 3 different pukes. You might want to make a highlight for (glowing). If you see 3 casters walk in glowing, you know to move.

Billybob: If all the trolls had stayed in the room you might have killed Belamir. But then you would have all died insta because you would have all been awful instead of just him.

2006/05/22 18:43, Billybob: 
well in that case we all would have died no matter what. so all 8 of us go in slab. now they break cryptdoor and they break slab and proceed to quake 8 of us in slab. simply by sancing 3 of em and using quake to break us apart forcing us into sunexit and killing us while we are seperated is a very smart idea at least bashing the quakers will save us some damage and get the casters low while keeping the doors intact.

2006/05/22 18:50, Bungo: 
Still, did they break anything?

2006/05/22 18:56, Nero: 
Well play how ever you want. All I can say is, I gotta rot some spells to get quake again. Maybe sanc too!

2006/05/22 19:26, Magnat:   
Plz Debo is such trailertrash that one can only CRY. Go help your single-parent sister... FILTH

2006/05/22 20:00, Curt:edited 1x   
we had a level 9 a level 13 and a level 18. i was level 22 bam level 25 mindy level 24 and no idea what level tech and chunder is. singe and mindy sun almost insta. tech and someone else died almost insta which leaves bam wort chunder and pigpen. and ubar has the nuts to narrate we win. cackle. and the whole scout thing? i have solo'd ologs with lowbie scouts. huge def and pierce weapon with attack. easy win. wish trolls hadnt eaten quakes woulda been hella fun fight. sigh.

and down is never dark unless darkness is casted. idiots.

2006/05/22 20:09, Khemsa:   
p Debo (worst troll ever) telling others to 'get a skill'?? Oh, the irony...

Amazing that with so many tactically better places trolls could sit and try and get a fight, they still sit in the worst place around Bree, where 9x out of 10 they lose more xp than they gain, and the occasional fool suns.

Oh wait, I forgot its 'fun' and 'brave' for trolls to sit in midlevel xp places and lose more xp than they gain from overkill. Carry on then...

2006/05/22 20:43, Rootsikunn:    -Tempus- 
Tenor - Ruins of a Citadel ##9 But plz?

2006/05/22 22:03, Haunga: 
Hey at least it wasn't me sancing all and breaking every possible exit? stop whining :P

2006/05/22 22:49, Ryalnos:   
Haharr! Trolls got pwned imo.

Tech said: 'To display your one dimensional play style'

Haharr again! Unless you have any other char besides a troll (???) None displayed on profile.

No sense in bringing up the troll / 'noskill' debate I suppose. (:D, I'm just kidding for most of ye trawls :) )

Anyway, there is no point to flame someone for quaking 4 trolls, especially if they get a kill out of it. After all, it's not particularly easy to take out an olog as a solo, charmieless caster.

2006/05/23 01:04, Devastator: 
What a crap performance by trolls.

2006/05/23 01:19, Tenor:   
2006/05/22 20:43, Rootsikunn:
Tenor - Ruins of a Citadel ##9 But plz?

What's that mean?

2006/05/23 03:06, Aldweth: 
it means he can count

2006/05/23 03:16, Belamir: 
No it doesn't.. I counted for him!

2006/05/23 14:22, Rootsikunn:    -Tempus- 
Not all americans can count...


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back