Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Fooled (Anathir)comments   back
(4411 hits. Posted 2006/06/21)
####Havent played mage in a long long time, so I thought now I would try it again####
   ####Went west, made staff, and was on my way to Rivendell to rent when...####



!+ cRW>
East.
The Three-fools' Stone
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
A grey hare stands alert, looking and listening for predators.
Exits: north, east, west.

!. cRW>
Grasslands
Exits: north, east, west.

!. cRW>
East.
Plains
Exits: north, east, west.

!. cRW>
East.
Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. cRW>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Anathir              - Plains

!. cRW>
South.
A Break in the Great Hedge
A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.
Exits: north, east, south.

!. cRW>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a mountain mule leading north (done less than 8 hours ago).

The setting moon sheds its last rays of light upon the land.

   - a track of a mountain mule leading south (done less than 9 hours ago).

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

!. cRW>sc
hp=193/193 mana=140/140 moves=76/102

!. cRW>cha spell n
Ok.

!. cRW>
East.
Plains
Exits: north, east, west.

!. cRW>
East.
Plains
Exits: north, east, west.

!. cRW>
East.
Rough Grounds
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. cRW>
North.
Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. cRW>
North.
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ cRW>
North.
Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. cRW>
North.

North.
Plains
A grey hare stands alert, looking and listening for predators.
Exits: east, south, west.

!. cRW>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!. cRW>cha spell n
Ok.

!. cRW>call eagle
You look up towards the skies and start calling the mighty creatures.

re
stand
cha spell n
cast 'breath of briskness'
Feeling very exhausted, you complete your singing and pray that someone has listened.

!. cRW Move:Slow>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!. cRW Move:Slow>
You stop resting, and stand up.

!. cRW Move:Slow>Ok.

!. cRW Move:Slow>
You start to concentrate...

An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

!. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
*a grim Man* has arrived from the W E S T, riding a trained horse.



####Oh? What do we have here!!?? A grim man?! I have no wps, lets use it =)####



!. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
*a grim Man* leaves E A S T, riding a trained horse.

!. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
A fallow deer has arrived from the S O U T H.

!. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sta
You stop resting, and stand up.

!. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>rem staff
You stop using a carved oak staff.



####In case he examinates me =)####



o. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>i
You are carrying:
Something.
Something.
Something.
Something.
Something.
Something.
Something.
Something.

o. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
*a grim Man* has arrived from the E A S T, riding a trained horse.

!. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Someone leaves W E S T, riding Something.

o. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>l
It is pitch black...
You are in a field.
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
Something is here.
Something is here.

o. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>i
You are carrying:
Something.
Something.
Something.
Something.
Something.
Something.
Something.
Something.

o. cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            something
<worn on head>       something
<worn on body>       something
<worn about body>    something
<worn on arms>       something
<worn on hands>      something
<worn on legs>       something
<worn on feet>       something
<worn on wrist>      something
<worn as belt>       something
<worn on belt>       something
<worn on belt>       something

o. cRW Mana:Burning>camp
You cannot camp while riding.

o. cRW Mana:Burning>lead
You stop riding Something.

o. cW Mana:Burning>camp
You start making your camp here.

o. cW Mana:Burning>
You finish gathering the wood into a pile and set it on fire.
A warm fire lights the place.

!. cW Mana:Burning>rid
A pack horse (Snusken) stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse (Snusken)'s reins, and start riding him.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>re
l
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>
Plains
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A grey hare stands alert, looking and listening for predators.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a steel-shafted spear (flawless)
<worn on head>       a ring mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a ring mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a pair of ring mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of ring mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of ring mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of soft leather boots (well-maintained)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (satisfactory)
<worn on belt>       a water skin

!. cRW Mana:Burning>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a steel-shafted spear (flawless)
<worn on head>       a ring mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a ring mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a pair of ring mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of ring mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of ring mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of soft leather boots (well-maintained)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (satisfactory)
<worn on belt>       a water skin

!. cRW Mana:Burning>
The first rays of the sun light up Weathertop to the W E S T.

*. cRW>
*a grim Man* has arrived from the W E S T, riding a trained horse.

*. cRW>

*a grim Man* starts to --> C A S T <--.

*. cRW>
A lones-hare leaves W E S T.

*a grim Man* utters the word 'yufzbarr'
You feel yourself exposed.
*a grim Man*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.

*. cRW HP:Fine *a grim Man*:Healthy>

*a grim Man* starts to --> C A S T <--.

*. cRW HP:Fine *a grim Man*:Healthy>
A raider has arrived from the S O U T H.

*. cRW HP:Fine *a grim Man*:Healthy>
FLEE.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*. cRW HP:Fine *a grim Man*:Healthy>
You swiftly dodge a raider's attempt to stab you.

*. cRW HP:Fine *a grim Man*:Healthy>
*a grim Man* utters the word 'yufzbarr'
*a grim Man*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.
A raider yells 'Raiders ho!'

*. cRW HP:Fine *a grim Man*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        W E S T!
Plains
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine>
*a grim Man* has arrived from the W E S T, riding a trained horse.

*. cRW HP:Fine>

*a grim Man* starts to --> C A S T <--.
A raider yells faintly from the east 'Raiders to the rescue!'

*. cRW HP:Fine>
West.
Plains
Traces of fierce red and white tones form the aura of this place.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A raider is here, looking for plunder.
Exits: east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine>
South.
Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine>
South.
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+ cRW HP:Fine>
South.
Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A raider yells faintly from the north 'Raiders to the rescue!'

*. cRW HP:Fine>ye help
Ok.



####Quite original, wouldn`t you say :p??####



*. cRW HP:Fine>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Anathir              - Plains

*. cRW HP:Fine>
East.
Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine>
South.
Rough Grounds
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine>
A giant rat leaves N O R T H.

*. cRW HP:Fine>
South.
Rough Grounds
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine>
West.
Rough Grounds
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: north, east.

*. cRW HP:Fine>
East.
Rough Grounds
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine>
East.
Plains
On the ground, there are two handfuls of clover.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine>
West.
Rough Grounds
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine>
West.
Rough Grounds
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: north, east.

*. cRW HP:Fine>
North.
Rough Grounds
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine>
West.
Plains
Exits: north, east, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine>
West.
Plains
Exits: north, east, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine>
West.
A Break in the Great Hedge
A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.
Exits: north, east, south.

*. cRW HP:Fine>
South.
An Old Trail by a Fortress
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine>
West.
The Hedge-Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine>sc
hp=145/193 mana=140/140 moves=59/102

*. cRW HP:Fine>cha spell n
Ok.

*. cRW HP:Fine>i
You are carrying:
a carved oak staff; it glows blue
a lembas wafer; it glows blue
a lembas wafer; it glows blue
a lembas wafer; it glows blue
a lustrous opal
some pipe-weed
some pipe-weed
a large sack

*. cRW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 40%, DB: 53%, PB: 33%, Armour: 79%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,213,087 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 29. Alert: normal.
#changed alias: tnl=emote needs 1,213,087 xp and 0 tp to next level.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- bless
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- strength
- detect magic
- shield
- armour

*. cRW HP:Fine>
You see a Great Eagle descending from the sky in the northeast.


####Another time my faithful eagle!####


*. cRW HP:Fine>cha spell n
Ok.

*. cRW HP:Fine>eat wafer
You eat the lembas.
You are full.

*. cRW HP:Fine>cha spell n
Ok.

*. cRW HP:Fine>cast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

Your magic armour is revitalized.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
East.
An Old Trail by a Fortress
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
South.
Before the Castle Gate
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*[ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
South.
Old Castle Gate
Exits: north, south.

*[ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
South.
Castle Yard
Exits: north, east, south, up.

*[ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
South.
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: north, south.

*# cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
South.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

*# cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
South.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

*# cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lead
You stop riding a pack horse (Snusken).
A pack horse (Snusken) starts following you.

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
South.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
South.
The cloakroom seems to be closed.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
East.
It is pitch black...
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
West.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit

South.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It is pitch black...
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>camp
You start making your camp here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You finish gathering the wood into a pile and set it on fire.
A warm fire lights the place.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha spell n
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
l
hp=148/193 mana=116/140 moves=64/102

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Cloak Room
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A pack horse (Snusken) is STANDING here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha spell n
The cloakroom is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...
*a grim Man* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A trained horse has arrived from the N O R T H.

*a grim Man* closes the cloakroom.

*a grim Man* starts to --> C A S T <--.


![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
North.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
North.
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: north, south.

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
North.
Castle Yard
Exits: north, east, south, up.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
East.
It is pitch black...
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ye help
Ok.


####And again :p####


o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
West.
Castle Yard
Exits: north, east, south, up.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
South.
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: north, south.

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
----------DAY---------

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a grim Man* has arrived from the S O U T H.
A trained horse has arrived from the S O U T H.

*# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
South.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
West.
It is pitch black...
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
South.
It is pitch black...
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
South.
It is pitch black...
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
East.
It is pitch black...
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
East.
It is pitch black...
You are inside.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hold staff
You hold something.



####Lets go for it!####



![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit

North.
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
End of Hallway
Exits: north, (south).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
North.
Hallway
Exits: [east], south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
South.
End of Hallway
Exits: north, (south).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha spell n
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...
*a grim Man* has arrived from the S O U T H.
A trained horse has arrived from the S O U T H.

*a grim Man* leaves N O R T H.
A trained horse leaves N O R T H.

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha spell q
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
North.
Hallway
*a grim Man* is STANDING here.
A sturdy trained horse is STANDING here.
Exits: (east), south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You try to keep *a grim Man* at bay, but fail.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a grim Man*:Healthy>
North.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a grim Man*:Healthy>
FLEE.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a grim Man*:Healthy>
West.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a grim Man*:Healthy>
West.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a grim Man*:Healthy>
West.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You came from the        E A S T!
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
West.
Corridor
Exits: east, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
South.
Corridor
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
The corpse of the chief thug is lying here.
The corpse of a young ruffian is lying here.
The corpse of a ruffian is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
North.
Corridor
Exits: east, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
East.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
*a grim Man* is STANDING here.
A sturdy trained horse is STANDING here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
South.
Cloak Room
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: (north).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a grim Man* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A trained horse has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a grim Man* closes the cloakroom.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit north
cast 'block door' exit north
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

Using his lockpicks, *a grim Man* tries to enable the cloakroom's lock...

You swiftly dodge *a grim Man*'s attempt to slash you.
The exit -- north -- was  BLOCKED!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a grim Man*:Healthy>cha spell n

*a grim Man* starts to --> C A S T <--.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a grim Man*:Healthy>Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a grim Man*:Healthy>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*a grim Man* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a grim Man* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*a grim Man* starts to --> C A S T <--.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a grim Man*:Fine>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*a grim Man* starts to --> C A S T <--.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a trained horse's death cry as he collapses.
A trained horse is dead! R.I.P.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a grim Man*:Hurt>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a grim Man*:Wounded>
*a grim Man* tries to <E S C A P E>.

*a grim Man* barely slashes your head and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a grim Man*:Wounded>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*a grim Man* tries to <E S C A P E>.

*a grim Man* starts to --> C A S T <--.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
*a grim Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a grim Man*:Awful>cha spell n
Ok.

*a grim Man* starts to --> C A S T <--.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a grim Man*:Awful>cast '' 1.*orc*		###Nope###
Gryffe Olle Gnyffe Snop???

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a grim Man*:Awful>

*a grim Man* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a grim Man*:Awful>cast '' 1.*orc*		###Not that either###
Olle Grylle Bolle Bylle?!?

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a grim Man*:Awful>

*a grim Man* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a grim Man*:Awful>
*a grim Man* utters the words 'burning hands'
*a grim Man* burns you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a grim Man*:Awful>cast 'magic missile' 1.*orc*		###Nah, that wont work either###

*a grim Man* starts to --> C A S T <--.
Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a grim Man*:Awful>

*a grim Man* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a grim Man*:Awful>cast 'magic missile' 1.*orc*		###I really thought it was an orc?###
Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a grim Man*:Awful>

*a grim Man* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a grim Man*:Awful>cast 'magic missile' 1.*orc*		###Or is it the wrong target :p?###
Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a grim Man*:Awful>
*a grim Man* utters the words 'burning hands'
*a grim Man* burns you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a grim Man*:Awful>

*a grim Man* starts to --> C A S T <--.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a grim Man*:Awful>cast 'magic missile' 1.*orc*
Nobody here by that name.

*a grim Man* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a grim Man*:Awful>cast '' 1.*orc*
Bylle Grylle Grop Gryf???

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a grim Man*:Awful>

*a grim Man* tries to <E S C A P E>.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a grim Man*:Awful>cast 'magic missile' 1.*man*		###Finally :D###

*a grim Man* utters the words 'burning hands'
*a grim Man* burns you.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a grim Man*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...

*a grim Man* starts to --> C A S T <--.

*a grim Man* tries to <E S C A P E>.


cast 'magic missile' 1.*man*
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *a grim Man*.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a grim Man*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...
*a grim Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*a grim Man* starts to --> C A S T <--.


cast 'magic missile' 1.*man*
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *a grim Man*.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a grim Man*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...

*a grim Man* starts to --> C A S T <--.

*a grim Man* tries to <E S C A P E>.


cast 'magic missile' 1.*man*
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *a grim Man*.
*a grim Man* is Incapacitaded and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a grim Man*:Dying>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile blows the life force away from *a grim Man*, killing him.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Dreg the Black Númenórean*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Dreg the Black Númenórean* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>exam corpse
corpse (here) :
a fortune in gold
a set of lock picks
a sable pouch; it glows blue
a fragrant-smelling bag
a water skin
a broad silver belt; it glows blue
an engraved broadsword (flawless); it glows blue
a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a pair of black arm wrappings (flawless); it glows blue
a thin pair of leather gloves (worn)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a plain pair of pants (flawless)
a plain hood (flawless)
a plain shirt (flawless)
a red ruby; it glows blue
a ring; it glows blue
a large sack
a tiny stone key
a small iron key
a green key
a tinted brass key
a castle key

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>na dreg dies
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>g coins corpse
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Man*.
There was 375 lauren coins, 2 celeb pennies, and 8 busc pennies.


###Was fun for me atleasst :D###


 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2006/06/21 15:46, Anathir: 
As I said, long time since I have played a mage :p! Atleast that is my excuse for the wrong targetting ;p

2006/06/21 15:51, Edvard: 
hehe funny.. i wonder if he actually bought it... after fireballing 2 times to fine, you'd figure you're up against something else then an entire newbie :P

2006/06/21 15:52, Anathir: 
I could have been a legend newbie, and we all know bn fireballs arent the most powerful thing in the world ;p

2006/06/21 16:13, Sardotjen: 
Yay you killed a bn as staffed puke mage, congrats?

2006/06/21 16:34, Jenzn: 
I dont think thats the point with the log :/

2006/06/21 16:47, Azazello: 
Dont be too harsh to the overexcited people, Sardotjen. .-) It wasnt a bn thief he trapped after all!

2006/06/21 16:49, Edvard: 
Yeah, not like when thror and snowy trapped sophia hahaha

2006/06/21 16:52, Bagger:   
Funny log actually! I admit it!

2006/06/21 17:02, Jenzn: 
Azazello just wish he would dare to enter a closeable vs anything at all.

2006/06/21 17:08, Venus: 
But Azazello ;P

2006/06/21 17:15, Razoor:edited 1x   
It's much more exciting to roadkill!

2006/06/21 17:19, Ankor: 
Meh, last time I was wpless and faked being newbie orcs came with 5 legends. I guess I suck at luring... Anathir is the master newbie-wannabe. :-/

Funny log I guess, but really... Anathir vs BN. Hrrrrrrmz.

2006/06/21 17:22, Aldweth: 
LOL i thought it was funny..

2006/06/21 17:24, Azazello: 
I'am nto wishing anything. I did the same to Zygmud twice, while he was #1 lord and max equ and i had rapier and staff. ,-) But it's just a massacre in any case (including the one above)
Though i never went as low as to yell help :-)

2006/06/21 17:34, Breaux: 
Yelling help in open then running straight into cloakroom =p hehe, i don't think he bought it =p

2006/06/21 20:23, Anathir: 
I think the campfires made it look so much more real :p! And I was a little dissapointed in myself when he came in cloakroom the first time as I cancelled the cure ser, opened exit and went north :p... Old habbits die hard I suppose :p

2006/06/21 21:32, Bagger:   
Is it only me who see the resemblance to poker in this log? :P (addict) You tell a story and make it trustworthy enough to make your opponent believe the bluff!

2006/06/21 21:57, Anathir: 
I am an addict, I admit it :(

2006/06/23 21:34, Aschit: 
Azazello, was that the Tbad incident where the puke went from 0 wps to like #5 or so warlord by trapping me (OM, #6 warlord at the time I think) and another warlord bn in stables? I forgot the puke and the other bn though :P

2006/06/23 22:25, Nero: 
I liked it. Pretty funny. Hard to say if he bought it but he did die so....


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back