Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Ahams (Ennor)comments   back
(5137 hits. Posted 2006/08/15)
*<' CW Mana:Burning Move:Weak>
Babai stops using a pair of snowshoes.

*<' CW Mana:Burning Move:Weak>
Babai gets a pair of smooth, black boots from a leather backpack.

*<' CW Mana:Burning Move:Weak>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
Babai puts his feet in a pair of smooth, black boots.

Babai puts a pair of snowshoes in a leather backpack.

Babai stops using a pair of smooth, black boots.

Babai gets a pair of iron-shod boots from a leather backpack.
You see:
   - a track of a Dwarf coming from the south (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of a Dwarf coming from the south (done less than 1 hour ago).

Babai puts his feet in a pair of iron-shod boots.

Babai puts a pair of smooth, black boots in a leather backpack.

   - a track of *a Troll* leading east (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from the south (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Troll* leading east (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from the south (done less than 5 hours ago).

Your magical shield wears off.

csh
Babai has: 453/453 hits, 68/68 mana, and 83/168 moves.

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

*<' CW Mana:Burning Move:Slow>cast n 'shield'
You start to concentrate...

sa troll inside
You feel protected.

*<' CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>emote mumbles: troll inside
Ok.


### troll is inside

*<' CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>tell kazadoe Group: ili daze 2
tell babai Group: ili daze 2
Ok.

### or may be even 2
### here kazadoe was busy making staff, so i just kept him informet to spice the sailing ,-)

*<' CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>Ok.

*<' CW Mana:Hot Move:Slow>equ
You are using:
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     an ancient dwarven shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (deteriorating)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of snowshoes (worn)
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a dark stone
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with many keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura

*<' CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*<' CW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>score
score
318/318 hits, 80/122 mana, and 37/132 moves.


### regen time removed ...

*<' CW Mana:Hot>pick exit 
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

scout e
Babai stops using a russet cloak.

Babai gets a fine grey cloak from a leather backpack.

Babai wears a fine grey cloak about his body.

Babai puts a russet cloak in a leather backpack.

tell kazadoe Group: ok, bash gumaka i n
tell babai Group: ok, bash gumaka i n

## ok, bash gumak and move north.

The lock finally yields to your skill.

*<' CW Mana:Burning>
The rockface seems to be closed.

*<' CW Mana:Burning>Ok.

*<' CW Mana:Burning>Ok.

*<' CW Mana:Burning>
The rockface is opened from the other side.

*<' CW Mana:Burning>
Babai waves B-Bai to you: k

*<' CW Mana:Burning>close exit s
It's already closed!

*<' CW Mana:Burning>
Babai waves B-Bai to you: ahga

*<' CW Mana:Burning>
The rockface closes quietly.

*<' CW Mana:Burning>search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*<' CW Mana:Burning>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* yells loudly from the east '2 dwarves front' in Morbeth.

### Hrmmm, a troll yells to ... orcs, i guess :-( This is going to be somewhat tricky i guess.

*<' CW Mana:Burning>
Babai waves B-Bai to you: nas videli

### Here babai makes a statement of incredible insight: they saw us!

*<' CW Mana:Burning>sa mdja
Babai waves B-Bai to you: yellat orcam chtoli
emote mumbles: mdja
Ok.

### babai: yelling to orcs...
### me: mdeh

*<' CW Mana:Burning>open exit e
Ok.

*<' CW Mana:Burning>scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

A Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.

Babai waves B-Bai to you: bash s?

You stop scouting.

*<' CW Mana:Burning>east
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Exits: north, (west).
You don't see any more snow here.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the west.
Babai has arrived from the west.

!O CW Mana:Burning>gk
get all.key all.corpse
You can't find any key in any corpse.

## would be silly, but who knows

!O CW Mana:Burning>close exit w
Ok.

!O CW Mana:Burning>north
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
*Shamantic the Orc*, wielding a two-handed sword, is standing here.
*Taarsh the Orc*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, south.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the south.
Babai has arrived from the south.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Babai waves B-Bai to you: aha

!O CW Mana:Burning>kill *orc*
*Shamantic the Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.
Babai strongly crushes *Shamantic the Orc*'s left leg and tickles it.

*Shamantic the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Shamantic the Orc* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Shamantic the Orc*:Fin
e>*Taarsh the Orc* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Shamantic the Orc*:Fine>
*Shamantic the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Shamantic the Orc* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Fine>
*Taarsh the Orc* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Fine>open trapdoor u 

*Shamantic the Orc* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Fine>Babai approaches *Taarsh the Orc*, trying to crush him.
*Shamantic the Orc* leaves east.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Fine>
You try to slash *Taarsh the Orc*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Fine>
*Taarsh the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Taarsh the Orc* leaves east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Tunnel under the Mountain
*Taarsh the Orc*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the west.
Babai has arrived from the west.
Babai approaches *Taarsh the Orc*, trying to crush him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *orc*

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Taarsh the Orc* tries to slash Babai, but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Taarsh the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Taarsh the Orc* leaves east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *orc*
east
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Under the Mountain
*Taarsh the Orc*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the west.
Babai has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Taarsh the Orc* swiftly dodges Babai's attempt to crush him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *orc*
You barely slash *Taarsh the Orc*'s right hand and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Fine Babai:Healthy>
A cockroach has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Fine Babai:Healthy>
*Taarsh the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Taarsh the Orc* leaves west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>we
a
wield hammer
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, ready to fight evil.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
cha mood aggressive
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *orc*
Tunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the east.
Babai has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.
Babai leaves west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Taarsh the Orc*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is here, fighting Babai.
Babai, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is here, fighting *Taarsh the Orc*.
Exits: east, south, (up).
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *orc*
You pound *Taarsh the Orc*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Hurt Babai:Healthy>
*Taarsh the Orc* tries to slash Babai, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Hurt Babai:Healthy>
*Taarsh the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Taarsh the Orc* leaves east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Babai leaves east.
Tunnel under the Mountain
*Taarsh the Orc*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
Babai, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *orc*
You approach *Taarsh the Orc*, trying to pound him.
Babai approaches *Taarsh the Orc*, trying to crush him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Hurt>
*Taarsh the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Taarsh the Orc* leaves west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Taarsh the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
Babai approaches *Taarsh the Orc*, trying to crush him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
kill *orc*
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Exits: east, south, (up).
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
kill *orc*
Tunnel under the Mountain
Babai, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is here, fighting *Taarsh the Orc*.
*Taarsh the Orc*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is here, fighting Babai.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
You pound *Taarsh the Orc*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Taarsh the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Taarsh the Orc* leaves east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *orc*
Under the Mountain
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
*Taarsh the Orc*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the west.
Babai has arrived from the west.
*Taarsh the Orc* leaves east.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.
Babai leaves east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
kill *orc*
Tunnel Bend
Babai, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
kill *orc*
A Kennel
The corpse of a grizzled orc is lying here.
*Taarsh the Orc*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the west.
Babai has arrived from the west.
Babai approaches *Taarsh the Orc*, trying to crush him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *orc*

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Taarsh the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Taarsh the Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Babai leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Tunnel Bend
Babai, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
west
Under the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the east.
Babai has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Tunnel under the Mountain
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the east.
Babai has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill taarsh
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Exits: east, south, (up).
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the east.
Babai has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Exits: north, [west].
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the north.
Babai has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Exits: east, south, (up).
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the south.
Babai has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Tunnel under the Mountain
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the west.
Babai has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Under the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the west.
Babai has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tr taarsh
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Tunnel Bend
Exits: north, east, west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the west.
Babai has arrived from the west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
A Low Tunnel
*Taarsh the Orc*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the south.
Babai has arrived from the south.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Taarsh the Orc* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill taarsh
You pound *Taarsh the Orc*'s right arm hard.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Wounded>kill taarsh
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Wounded>
*Taarsh the Orc* closes the prisondoor.
*Taarsh the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Taarsh the Orc* leaves south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
kill taarsh
Tunnel Bend
Exits: north, east, west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the north.
Babai has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west

*Taarsh the Orc* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Under the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the east.
Babai has arrived from the east.
*Taarsh the Orc* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Tunnel under the Mountain
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the east.
Babai has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill taarsh
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Under the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the west.
Babai has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill taarsh
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
kill taarsh
Tunnel Bend
Exits: north, east, west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the west.
Babai has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
kill taarsh
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, [east], south.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the south.
Babai has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
kill taarsh
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the south.
Babai has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
kill taarsh
Torture Chamber
The corpse of the one-eyed orc is lying here.
Exits: south, (down).
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the south.
Babai has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the north.
Babai has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, [east], south.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the north.
Babai has arrived from the north.

!= CW Mana:Burning>south
Babai stops using a pair of iron-shod boots.
Tunnel Bend
Exits: north, east, west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the north.
Babai has arrived from the north.

!= CW Mana:Burning>
Babai gets a pair of smooth, black boots from a leather backpack.

!= CW Mana:Burning>
Babai puts his feet in a pair of smooth, black boots.

!= CW Mana:Burning>
Babai puts a pair of iron-shod boots in a leather backpack.

!= CW Mana:Burning>west
Under the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.
A mountain mule (my) has arrived from the east.
Babai has arrived from the east.

!= CW Mana:Burning>tr taarsh
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!= CW Mana:Burning>aband my
A mountain mule (my) stops following you.

!= CW Mana:Burning>north
Tunnel Bend
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: south, west.
Babai has arrived from the south.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!= CW Mana:Burning>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

!= CW Mana:Burning>south
Under the Mountain
A mountain mule (my) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
Babai has arrived from the north.

!= CW Mana:Burning>east
Tunnel Bend
Exits: north, east, west.
Babai has arrived from the west.

!= CW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>north
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, [east], south.
Babai has arrived from the south.

!= CW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>north
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.
Babai has arrived from the south.

!= CW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>north
Torture Chamber
The corpse of the one-eyed orc is lying here.
Exits: south, (down).
Babai has arrived from the south.

![ CW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>bash rack n 
The rack gave away under the pressure.

bob

![ CW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>cast n 'breath'
You start to concentrate...

south
east
The energy in your legs is refreshed.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.
Babai has arrived from the north.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
A Burrow
Exits: west.
Babai has arrived from the west.

!= CW Mana:Hot>open rug d 
down
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Hot>north
A Stairway
Exits: north, (up).
Babai has arrived from above.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
A Tunnel to the Pit
Exits: south, [west].
Babai has arrived from the south.

!= CW Mana:Hot>pick exit w
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

south
The lock finally yields to your skill.

### if you go in some place, make sure you know how to walk out! ,-)

!= CW Mana:Hot>
A Stairway
Exits: north, (up).
Babai has arrived from the north.

!= CW Mana:Hot>up
A Burrow
Exits: west, (down).
Babai has arrived from below.

!= CW Mana:Burning>west
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.
Babai has arrived from the east.

!= CW Mana:Burning>north
Torture Chamber
The corpse of the one-eyed orc is lying here.
Exits: north, south, (down).
Babai has arrived from the south.

![ CW Mana:Burning>scout d
You quietly scout downwards...

A Smelly Pit
The corpse of a starving warg is lying here.
The corpse of a starving warg is lying here.
The corpse of a starving warg is lying here.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.

You stop scouting.

![ CW Mana:Burning>south
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.
Babai has arrived from the north.

!= CW Mana:Burning>south
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, [east], south.
Babai has arrived from the north.

!= CW Mana:Burning>south
Tunnel Bend
Exits: north, east, west.
Babai has arrived from the north.

!= CW Mana:Burning>west
Under the Mountain
A mountain mule (my) is here, fighting *Sleepy the Cave Troll*.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll*, wielding a dark broadsword, is here, fighting a mountain mule (my).
*a Troll* is here, fighting a mountain mule (my).
Exits: north, east, west.
Babai has arrived from the east.

!= CW Mana:Burning>north
Tunnel Bend
Exits: south, west.
Babai has arrived from the south.

!= CW Mana:Burning>south
Under the Mountain
A mountain mule (my) is here, fighting *Sleepy the Cave Troll*.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll*, wielding a dark broadsword, is here, fighting a mountain mule (my).
*a Troll* is here, fighting a mountain mule (my).
Exits: north, east, west.
Babai has arrived from the north.

### hrm, i decided to let my monstrous mule keep the trolls busy for a while

!= CW Mana:Burning>north
Tunnel Bend
Exits: south, west.
Babai has arrived from the south.

!= CW Mana:Burning>west
west
High Cavehall
Exits: north, east, west.
Babai has arrived from the east.

!O CW Mana:Burning>west
High Cavehall
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, west.
Babai has arrived from the east.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves west.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
A Tunnel Intersection
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, east, south.
Babai has arrived from the east.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves east.

!= CW Mana:Burning>south
Tunnel Bend
Exits: north, west.
Babai has arrived from the north.

!= CW Mana:Burning>west
west
Tunnel Into the Mountain
Exits: east, west.
Babai has arrived from the east.

!= CW Mana:Burning>
Tunnel Junction
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.
Babai has arrived from the east.

!= CW Mana:Burning>track taarsh
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!= CW Mana:Burning>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

!= CW Mana:Burning>up
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW Mana:Burning>
A Natural Cavern
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
Exits: (east), south.
Babai has arrived from the south.

!O CW Mana:Burning>south
Tunnel Junction
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.
Babai has arrived from the north.

!= CW Mana:Burning>
Babai waves B-Bai to you: ttarash

### bbabai ! scourl!

!= CW Mana:Burning>sa on v sage
emote mumbles: on v sage
Ok.

### me likes useful statements!

!= CW Mana:Burning>shrug
You shrug indifferently.

!= CW Mana:Burning>north
east
A Natural Cavern
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
Exits: (east), south.
Babai has arrived from the south.

!O CW Mana:Burning>kill taarsh
A Dimly Lit Cavern
A small round stone lies in the dust.
A foul-smelling green vial has been left here.
A small round stone lies in the dust.
A small round stone lies in the dust.
A small round stone lies in the dust.
A little stone lies on the ground.
A small round stone lies in the dust.
The Black Numenorean Sage is standing here (glowing).
*Shamantic the Orc*, wielding a two-handed sword, is resting here.
*Taarsh the Orc*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is resting here.
Exits: [north], (west).
Babai has arrived from the west.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
You pound *Taarsh the Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Wounded>
Babai waves B-Bai to you: ti lure sagu?
*Taarsh the Orc* lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Wounded>
*Taarsh the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Taarsh the Orc* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Natural Cavern
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
*Taarsh the Orc*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: (east), south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill taarsh
You approach *Taarsh the Orc*, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Wounded>close exit e
Ok.
*Taarsh the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Wounded>
The sage's bodyguard lightly stabs your left foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Wounded>
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are being athacked!' in Morbeth.
The warghide is opened from the other side.
The sage yells loudly from the east 'DIE fools!' in Orkish.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Wounded>
The warghide closes quietly.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Wounded>close exit e
It's already closed!
*Taarsh the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Wounded>open exit e
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Wounded>open exit e
It's already open!
*Taarsh the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Taarsh the Orc* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit e

The sage's bodyguard stabs your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning the sage's bodyguard:Healthy>The warghide closes quietly.
Ok.
The sage's bodyguard yells 'Master! We are beint attacked!' in Morbeth.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Tunnel Junction
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Natural Cavern
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
Exits: [east], south.
The sage's bodyguard opens the warghide.
The sage's bodyguard leaves east.
The warghide closes quietly.
The sage's bodyguard opens the warghide.
The sage's bodyguard leaves east.
The warghide closes quietly.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill taarsh
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Taarsh the Orc* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Tunnel Junction
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.
The sage's bodyguard yells from the north 'Masxer! We are being avvacked!' in Morbeth.
The sage's bodyguard yells from the north 'Master! Ve are being awzacked!' in Morbeth.
The sage's bodyguard yells from the north 'Masxer! We are being attacked!' in Morbeth.
The sage's bodyguard yells from the north 'Masjer! We are being attacked!' in Morbeth.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
A Natural Cavern
Babai, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: (east), south.
The warghide closes quietly.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit e
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit e
It's already open!
The warghide closes quietly.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit e
open exit e
Babai panics, and attempts to flee.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit e
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit e
The warghide closes quietly.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit e
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill taarsh
Tunnel Junction
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.
Babai has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill taarsh
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tr taarsh
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tr
Babai leaves west.
You stop tracking your victim.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
A Natural Cavern
The Black Numenorean Sage is standing here (glowing).
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
Exits: (east), south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
kill taarsh
A Dimly Lit Cavern
A small round stone lies in the dust.
A foul-smelling green vial has been left here.
A small round stone lies in the dust.
A small round stone lies in the dust.
A small round stone lies in the dust.
A little stone lies on the ground.
A small round stone lies in the dust.
*Shamantic the Orc*, wielding a two-handed sword, is standing here.
*Taarsh the Orc*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: [north], (west).
*Shamantic the Orc* leaves west.
*Taarsh the Orc* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill taarsh
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
kill taarsh
A Natural Cavern
*Shamantic the Orc*, wielding a two-handed sword, is standing here.
*Taarsh the Orc*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: (east), south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill taarsh
*Taarsh the Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Wounded>close exit e
You're already fighting!
*Shamantic the Orc* leaves east.
*Taarsh the Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Wounded>Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Wounded>
Babai tells you 'lure sagu away'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Wounded>close exit e
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Wounded>
The warghide is opened from the other side.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Wounded>
*Shamantic the Orc* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc*:Wounded>label buh
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Wounded>
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Wounded>close exit e
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Wounded>close exit e

*Shamantic the Orc* joins *Taarsh the Orc* (buh)'s fight.
*Shamantic the Orc* strongly smites your head and tickles it.
You swiftly dodge *Taarsh the Orc* (buh)'s attempt to slash you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Wounded>It's already closed!
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Wounded>close exit e
It's already closed!
Babai tells you 'GR-Tell: ja lure'


### babai informs me that he lures the sage away

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Wounded>
You pound *Taarsh the Orc* (buh)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Bad>
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh) leaves south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Shamantic the Orc*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Shamantic the Orc*:Fine>flee
You are already attempting to flee!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Shamantic the Orc*:Fine>
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh) has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Tunnel Junction
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
kill taarsh
*Shamantic the Orc* has arrived from the north.
A Natural Cavern
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh), wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: (east), south.
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh) leaves east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill taarsh
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
A Dimly Lit Cavern
A small round stone lies in the dust.
A foul-smelling green vial has been left here.
A small round stone lies in the dust.
A small round stone lies in the dust.
A small round stone lies in the dust.
A little stone lies on the ground.
A small round stone lies in the dust.
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh), wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: [north], (west).

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit w
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill taarsh
You pound *Taarsh the Orc* (buh)'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Bad>
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Bad>
The warghide is opened from the other side.
You swiftly dodge *Taarsh the Orc* (buh)'s attempt to slash you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Bad>
*Shamantic the Orc* has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Bad>tell kazadoe Group: on bad
tell babai Group: on bad
Ok.
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Bad>Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Bad>open exit w
It's already open!
*Shamantic the Orc* strongly smites your left hand and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Bad>flee
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh) panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Bad>open exit w
It's already open!
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Bad>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Bad>
You pound *Taarsh the Orc* (buh)'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Awful>
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh) leaves west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Shamantic the Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Natural Cavern
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh), wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: (east), south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill taarsh
You approach *Taarsh the Orc* (buh), trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Awful>
You swiftly dodge *Taarsh the Orc* (buh)'s attempt to slash you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Awful>
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh) leaves south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tell kazadoe Group: awfupl
tell babai Group: awfupl
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tell kazadoe Group: come
tell babai Group: come
Ok.

### trying to share the xp

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Tunnel Junction
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tr taarsh
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Tunnel Into the Mountain
Exits: east, west.


You stop tracking your victim.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Tunnel Bend
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
A Tunnel Intersection
Exits: north, east, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
High Cavehall
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tr taarsh
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading west
 (done less than 2 hours ago).

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
A Tunnel Intersection
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north

A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

You stop tracking your victim.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
west
A Twisting Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A Twisting Tunnel
The sage, wielding a dagger, is here, fighting Babai (glowing).
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
Babai, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is here, fighting the sage.
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh), wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
Babai panics, and attempts to flee.
Babai leaves east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
A Twisting Tunnel
Exits: east, south.
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh) has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
kill taarsh
A Twisting Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>north
kill taarsh
A Twisting Tunnel
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh), wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
You try to pound *Taarsh the Orc* (buh), but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Awful>
You swiftly dodge *Taarsh the Orc* (buh)'s attempt to slash you.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Awful>
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh) leaves east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>east
A Twisting Tunnel
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh), wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>cast normal 'burning hands' taarsh
You start to concentrate...

*Taarsh the Orc* (buh) leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>west
A Twisting Tunnel
Babai, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>kill taarsh
Babai leaves south.
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>south
kill taarsh
A Twisting Tunnel
Babai, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>east
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>south
A Twisting Tunnel
The Black Numenorean Sage is standing here (glowing).
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
Exits: east, south, west.
Babai has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>south
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Babai has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>south
A Tunnel Intersection
Exits: north, east, south.
Babai has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Tunnel Bend
Exits: north, west.
Babai has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>rt 
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>tr taarsh
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>north
A Tunnel Intersection
Exits: north, east, south.
Babai has arrived from the south.

east
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
High Cavehall
Exits: north, east, west.
Babai has arrived from the west.

You stop tracking your victim.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>west
A Tunnel Intersection
Exits: north, east, south.
Babai has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>north
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Babai has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>north
A Twisting Tunnel
*Shamantic the Orc*, wielding a two-handed sword, is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.
Babai has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>east
Small Cave
A pair of chain mail leggings are lying here.
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh), wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: west.
Babai has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>kill taarsh
You pound *Taarsh the Orc* (buh)'s left hand very hard and shatter it.
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Dying>
*Shamantic the Orc* has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Taarsh the Orc* (buh):Dying>
Babai crushes *Taarsh the Orc* (buh)'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Taarsh the Orc* (buh)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Taarsh the Orc* (buh) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Taarsh the Orc* (buh).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired> exami taarsh
You don't see a taarsh.
The sage has arrived from the west.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the west.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the west.
The sage's bodyguard lightly stabs your left foot and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired the sage's bodyguard:Fine>
The sage's bodyguard says 'YOU! Dwarf! You hill die before your xime.' in Morbeth.
You feel less protected.
The sage's bodyguard lightly stabs your left foot and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired the sage's bodyguard:Fine>
Babai approaches *Shamantic the Orc*, trying to crush her.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired the sage's bodyguard:Fine>flee

*Shamantic the Orc* tries to smite Babai, but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired the sage's bodyguard:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Twisting Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>south
A Narrow Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>cma
cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

south
Babai has arrived from the north.

Babai leaves south.

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
A Tunnel Intersection
Babai, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
Babai leaves south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>east
High Cavehall
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>east
High Cavehall
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>east
Tunnel Bend
Exits: south, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>south
Under the Mountain
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>west
Tunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>west
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Exits: east, south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Shamantic the Orc* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Shamantic the Orc* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>south
kill *orc*
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*Shamantic the Orc*, wielding a two-handed sword, is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You pound *Shamantic the Orc*'s head extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Shamantic the Orc* lightly smites your right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc*:Fine>
*a Troll* Blows: kd

### thats is trying to find a right alias i assume ,-)


!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc*:Fine>tell kazadoe Group: gumak
tell babai Group: gumak
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc*:Fine>Ok.
You pound *Shamantic the Orc*'s right foot extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc*:Hurt>
*a Troll* hits your head and tickles it.
*Shamantic the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Shamantic the Orc* leaves north.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Troll*:Healthy>
*Shamantic the Orc* has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Troll*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Exits: east, south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>south
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*Shamantic the Orc*, wielding a two-handed sword, is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kill *orc*
You approach *Shamantic the Orc*, trying to pound her.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc*:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *Shamantic the Orc*'s attempt to smite you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc*:Hurt>
Babai has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc*:Hurt>
You pound *Shamantic the Orc*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc*:Hurt>label buh
Ok.
*a Troll* lightly hits your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Hurt>
*Shamantic the Orc* (buh) swiftly dodges Babai's attempt to crush her.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Hurt>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Hurt>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Hurt>
Batong narrates 'LEvel tnx'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Hurt>kill *orc*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *Shamantic the Orc* (buh)'s attempt to smite you.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Hurt>flee
You are already attempting to flee!
*a Troll* lightly hits your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Hurt>
The light of Aman fades away from you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Hurt>
*Shamantic the Orc* (buh) avoids being bashed by Babai who loses his balance.

### bbbbaaaaai... >-|

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Hurt>
Hoff narrates 'clap'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Hurt>
*a Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Exits: east, south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cb
cast care 'bless'
You start to concentrate...

*Sleepy the Cave Troll* has arrived from the east.

*Sleepy the Cave Troll* leaves south.

south
Babai has arrived from the south.

Babai leaves south.
You begin to feel the light of Aman shine upon you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kill buh
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*Shamantic the Orc* (buh), wielding a two-handed sword, is here, fighting Babai.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Babai, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is here, fighting *Shamantic the Orc* (buh).
Exits: north, [west].

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You pound *Shamantic the Orc* (buh)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Wounded Babai:Hurt>kill buh
You're already fighting!
*Shamantic the Orc* (buh) growls 'bash it'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Wounded Babai:Hurt>
Babai panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Wounded Babai:Hurt>
Babai panics, and attempts to flee.
Babai leaves north.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Wounded>bash
*Shamantic the Orc* (buh) strongly smites your right hand and tickles it.

*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

Your bash at *Shamantic the Orc* (buh) sends her sprawling.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Wounded>
Babai has arrived from the north.
*a Troll* barely hits your left foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Wounded>tell kazadoe Group: ja QUAKE
tell babai Group: ja QUAKE
Ok.

### i was going to quake =)

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Wounded>Babai crushes *Shamantic the Orc* (buh)'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Wounded>[150~ws
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Wounded>w
Hellfire narrates '"D'
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Wounded>
Babai panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Wounded>flee
*a Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Wounded>
You pound *Shamantic the Orc* (buh)'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Bad>
Babai panics, and attempts to flee.
Babai leaves north.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Bad>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* hits your body very hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Bad>
Babai tells you 'GR-Tell: orc'
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Bad>
*Shamantic the Orc* (buh) bleeds from open wounds.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Bad>
The stone in your necklace glows softly as it fades to blue.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Shamantic the Orc* (buh):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Babai, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: east, south, (up).



!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>south
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*Shamantic the Orc* (buh), wielding a two-handed sword, is standing here.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].
Babai has arrived from the north.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>
Babai crushes *Shamantic the Orc* (buh)'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*Shamantic the Orc* (buh) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

### guess i'am not quaking then

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>
Nimur narrates ':D:D:'
You strongly pound *Sleepy the Cave Troll*'s left foot and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>
You feel less protected.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* strongly hits your right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>
The sage has arrived from the north.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the north.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>
The sage fails to pierce you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>
The sage's bodyguard tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>
Babai panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Shamantic the Orc* (buh)'s death cry as she collapses.
*Shamantic the Orc* (buh) has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Shamantic the Orc* (buh).

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>flee
The sage tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Exits: east, south, (up).

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>east
Tunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>east
Under the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>cma
Babai has arrived from the west.
cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>east
Tunnel Bend
A mountain mule (my) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.
Babai has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>north
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, [east], south.
Babai has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>north
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.
Babai has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>bob

Babai has: 187/453 hits, 38/68 mana, and 79/168 moves.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cast n 'breath'
You start to concentrate...

The energy in your legs is refreshed.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>score
223/318 hits, 18/122 mana, and 49/132 moves.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The sage has arrived from the south.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the south.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The sage tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired the sage:Healthy>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired the sage:Healthy>
The sage's bodyguard lightly stabs your left arm and tickles it.
The sage swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired the sage:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Burrow
Exits: west, (down).

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, [east], south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
Tunnel Bend
A mountain mule (my) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Babai has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Babai leaves east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
Under the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
Tunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Exits: east, south, (up).

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, [west].

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill *troll*
You pound *a Troll*'s left arm extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>open exit w
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>
*a Troll* lightly hits your head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>
*a Troll* closes the stonedoor.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>open exit w
Babai tells you 'GR-Tell: ona za mnoj'
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>open exit w
It's already open!
*a Troll* closes the stonedoor.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>open exit w
Ok.
*a Troll* closes the stonedoor.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>tell kazadoe Group: guamk
tell babai Group: guamk
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>open exit w
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>open exit w
Ok.
You pound *a Troll*'s right leg extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>It's already open!
*a Troll* closes the stonedoor.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>open exit w
Ok.
*a Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>open exit w
It's already open!
Babai has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>open exit w
*a Troll* closes the stonedoor.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>open exit w
*a Troll* closes the stonedoor.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>open exit w
*a Troll* closes the stonedoor.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>
*a Troll* closes the stonedoor.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>open exit w
Ok.
You pound *a Troll*'s body extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>open exit w
*a Troll* closes the stonedoor.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Fine>open exit w
Babai crushes *a Troll*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* has arrived from the north.
It's already open!
*a Troll* closes the stonedoor.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Hurt>open exit w
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Hurt>
*a Troll* closes the stonedoor.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* strongly hits your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Hurt>open exit w
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Hurt>
*a Troll* closes the stonedoor.
Babai opens the stonedoor.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Hurt>flee
*a Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Hurt>south

*a Troll* closes the stonedoor.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Hurt>Babai opens the stonedoor.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Hurt>
*a Troll* closes the stonedoor.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
The Black Numenorean Sage is standing here (glowing).
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
The sage's bodyguard is here, watching the entrance.
Exits: east, south, (up).

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Babai has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].
Babai has arrived from the north.
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Hurt>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Hurt>open exit w
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Hurt>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Troll* closes the stonedoor.
Babai leaves north.
*a Troll* hits your right foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Hurt>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *a Troll*'s head extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Hurt>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Hurt>[151~gt
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* strongly hits your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Exits: east, south, (up).

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>open exit w
You don't see any exit there.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].
You swiftly dodge *a Troll*'s attempt to hit you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Hurt>open exit w
west
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Hurt>
*a Troll* closes the stonedoor.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Hurt>
You pound *a Troll*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Wounded>[151~ws
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* hits your body and tickles it.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Wounded>w
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Exits: east, south, (up).

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>open exit w
west
Ok.
*a Troll* closes the stonedoor.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Wounded>open exit w
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Wounded>flee
*a Troll* closes the stonedoor.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Exits: east, south, (up).

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
Tunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.
Babai has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east

Babai leaves west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Under the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>tell kazadoe Group: ok out
tell babai Group: ok out
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Babai has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
Tunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.
Babai has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Exits: east, south, (up).
Babai has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: north, [west].
Babai has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*a Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
Babai crushes *a Troll*'s body extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Wounded>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Wounded>
Babai panics, and attempts to flee.
Babai leaves north.
You pound *a Troll*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Bad>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Bad>label buh
You feel less protected.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* hits your left leg very hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Bad>
Babai has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Bad>
Babai opens the stonedoor.
*a Troll* (buh) closes the stonedoor.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Bad>
*a Troll* (buh) tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Bad>open exit w
Babai opens the stonedoor.
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Bad>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Bad>open exit w
*a Troll* (buh) closes the stonedoor.
Babai crushes *a Troll* (buh)'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Bad>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Bad>open exit w

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Bad>
*a Troll* (buh) closes the stonedoor.
Ok.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

open exit w

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Bad>
*a Troll* (buh) closes the stonedoor.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Bad>
Babai panics, and attempts to flee.
Babai leaves north.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Bad>
You swiftly dodge *a Troll* (buh)'s attempt to hit you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Bad>
Babai has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Bad>
Babai approaches *a Troll* (buh), trying to crush him.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Bad>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* hits your left leg hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Bad>
Babai crushes *a Troll* (buh)'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Troll* (buh) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Awful>
Babai panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Awful>
Babai panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Awful>
Babai opens the stonedoor.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Awful>
As *Sleepy the Cave Troll* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
The sage has arrived from the north.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the north.
The sage's bodyguard has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Awful>
Babai panics, and attempts to flee.
Babai leaves north.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Awful>
As *Sleepy the Cave Troll* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
The sage pierces your body very hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Awful>
Babai has arrived from the north.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* hits your right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll* (buh):Awful>
As *Sleepy the Cave Troll* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
The sage's bodyguard stabs your body very hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>
Babai crushes *a Troll* (buh)'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *a Troll* (buh)'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Troll* (buh) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
The sage's bodyguard says 'YOU! Dharf! You will die betore your time.' in Morbeth.
The sage's bodyguard strongly stabs your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!


#### eeeeks...

ws
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Troll*.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* gets a ring from the corpse of *a Troll*.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* gets a hard leather cap from the corpse of *a Troll*.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* gets a pair of smooth, black boots from the corpse of *a Troll*.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* gets a pair of chain mail gloves from the corpse of *a Troll*.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* gets a pair of ring mail sleeves from the corpse of *a Troll*.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Troll*.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* gets a plain leather belt from the corpse of *a Troll*.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Troll*.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* gets a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a Troll*.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Troll*.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Mountain Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: (east), [south].
Bolts of lightning come crashing down from the sky, striking the mountain peaks and the mountainsides.

*<" CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
You don't see any exit there.

*<" CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>flee
wield sword
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, ready to fight evil.
Babai has arrived from the east.

*<" CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

*<" CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*<" CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit e
Ok.

*<" CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Babai opens the rockface.

*<" CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Babai closes the rockface.

*<" CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>get pipe backpack
wi pipe
rest
smoke
stand
we
put pipe backpack
Babai sits down and rests.
You get a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.

*<" CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You hold a wooden pipe.

*<" CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
Babai stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*<" CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Just what you needed!
The smoke makes you confused!

*<" CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
You stop resting, and stand up.

*<" CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>Babai begins some strange incantations...
wield hammer
You stop using a wooden pipe.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, ready to fight evil.

*<" CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
You put a wooden pipe in a leather backpack.

*<" CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Babai utters the words 'judicandus dies'

*<" CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>score
49/318 hits, 0/122 mana, and 38/132 moves.

*<" CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>emote reports: 49/318 hits, 0/122 mana and 38/132 moves.
Babai begins some strange incantations...
Ok.

*<" CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>use stone
You attempt to use the power of a pale blue stone.

Babai begins some strange incantations...

Babai utters the words 'judicandus dies'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

Zeak narrates 'HAH'

You feel a surge of healing power flow through you.

*<" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>score
92/318 hits, 14/122 mana, and 78/132 moves.

*<" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Babai draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.

*<" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You feel a surge of healing power flow through you.

*<" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Babai begins some strange incantations...

*<" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>score
119/318 hits, 29/122 mana, and 119/132 moves.
Babai utters the words 'judicandus dies'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

Babai utters the words 'judicandus dies'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*<" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cma
cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

*<" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen>open exit e
Ok.

*<" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>scout e
Babai has: 189/453 hits, 9/68 mana, and 133/168 moves.
You quietly scout eastwards...

A Cave Entrance
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* is standing here.

east
You stop scouting.

*<" CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill *troll*
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, (west).
You don't see any more snow here.
Babai has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill *troll*
You pound *Sleepy the Cave Troll*'s left foot extremely hard and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>
Babai crushes *Sleepy the Cave Troll*'s right hand extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>open exit w
open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>open exit w
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* closes the stonedoor.
Ok.
You swiftly dodge *Sleepy the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>It's already open!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>open exit w
It's already open!
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>west
Babai leaves north.
Mountain Trail
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: (east), [south].
Bolts of lightning come crashing down from the sky, striking the mountain peaks and the mountainsides.

*<" CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* leaves east.

*<" CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>close exit e
Ok.

*<" CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>open exit e
east
Ok.

*<" CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, (west).
You don't see any more snow here.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill *troll*
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* leaves north.
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>north
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Babai, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: east, south, (up).

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>east
kill *troll*
Tunnel under the Mountain
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
Babai has arrived from the west.
Babai approaches *Sleepy the Cave Troll*, trying to crush him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>east
You pound *Sleepy the Cave Troll*'s left leg extremely hard and tickle it.
Babai crushes *Sleepy the Cave Troll*'s right leg extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine Babai:Wounded>kill *troll*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* hits Babai's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine Babai:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine Babai:Wounded>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* leaves west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>west
kill buh
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Exits: east, south, (up).
Babai has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>east
kill buh
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Tunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.
Babai has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>east
kill *troll*
Under the Mountain
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
Babai has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You approach *Sleepy the Cave Troll*, trying to pound him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You pound *Sleepy the Cave Troll*'s left leg extremely hard and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>
Babai crushes *Sleepy the Cave Troll*'s head extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Fine>bash
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Sleepy the Cave Troll* strongly hits your left leg.

*Sleepy the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
Tunnel under the Mountain
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
Babai has arrived from the east.
Babai approaches *Sleepy the Cave Troll*, trying to crush him.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill *troll*
You pound *Sleepy the Cave Troll*'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt Babai:Wounded>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt Babai:Wounded>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt Babai:Wounded>kill *troll*
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt Babai:Wounded>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt Babai:Wounded>kill *troll*
You're already fighting!
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt Babai:Wounded>west
kill *troll*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt Babai:Wounded>west
kill *troll*
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt Babai:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt Babai:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* leaves west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
kill *troll*
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, (up).
Babai has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You approach *Sleepy the Cave Troll*, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* strongly hits your left foot.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
You strongly pound *Sleepy the Cave Troll*'s body and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill *troll*
south
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill *troll*
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, (west).
Babai has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill *troll*
You approach *Sleepy the Cave Troll*, trying to pound him.
Babai crushes *Sleepy the Cave Troll*'s body extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>open exit w
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* closes the stonedoor.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
You pound *Sleepy the Cave Troll*'s head very hard and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* closes the stonedoor.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>open exit w
open exit w
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>open exit w
It's already open!
You swiftly dodge *Sleepy the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>open exit w
It's already open!
Babai bleeds from open wounds.
Babai crushes *Sleepy the Cave Troll*'s body extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Exits: east, south, (up).

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>east
Tunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>west
kill *troll*
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Exits: east, south, (up).

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>south
kill *troll*
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* is here, fighting Babai.
Babai, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is here, fighting *Sleepy the Cave Troll*.
Exits: north, (west).
Babai panics, and attempts to flee.
Babai leaves north.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>bash
You pound *Sleepy the Cave Troll*'s body extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Wounded>Babai has arrived from the north.
Your bash at *Sleepy the Cave Troll* sends him sprawling.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Wounded>tell kazadoe Group: bashed
tell babai Group: bashed
Babai crushes *Sleepy the Cave Troll*'s body extremely hard.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Wounded>Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll*:Wounded>label buh
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Wounded>
Babai crushes *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh)'s left foot extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Wounded>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Wounded>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Wounded>open exit w
It's already open!
You pound *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh)'s right arm very hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Wounded>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Wounded>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Wounded>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Wounded>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Wounded>open exit w
It's already open!
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) seems to have recovered his senses.
Babai crushes *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh)'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Bad>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Bad>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Bad>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Bad>open exit w
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Bad>
You try to pound *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh), but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Exits: east, south, (up).

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>south
kill buh
A Cave Entrance
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of Gumak the Uruk-hai is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) is here, fighting Babai.
Babai, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is here, fighting *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh).
Exits: north, (west).

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You approach *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh), trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Bad Babai:Bad>kill buh
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Bad Babai:Bad>bash
Babai sends *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) sprawling with a powerful bash.

Babai crushes *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh)'s head extremely hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Bad Babai:Bad>a
cha mood aggressive
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Bad Babai:Bad>
You pound *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh)'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Bad Babai:Bad>
Babai crushes *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh)'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Awful Babai:Bad>cast normal 'burning hands' buh
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Awful Babai:Bad>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) seems to have recovered his senses.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Awful Babai:Bad>
Babai crushes *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Awful Babai:Bad>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) hits Babai's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Awful Babai:Bad>
You pound *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Dying Babai:Bad>
You pound *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh)'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Babai closes the stonedoor.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>examine corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a keyring
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (satisfactory)
a pair of soft leather sleeves (worn out)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a soft leather cap (worn)
a thin, soft leather jerkin (worn out)
a water skin
a stone
a dark broadsword (flawless)
a water skin
a ring
a hard leather cap (worn)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of chain mail gloves (satisfactory)
a pair of ring mail sleeves (used)
a leather backpack
a plain leather belt
a water skin
a set of lock picks

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>pick exit w
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

Babai waves B-Bai to you: NU CHTO BLJAD

### bbbai is wondering if i really want to get this gumak repop on our asses or iam just pondering ,-)

Babai waves B-Bai to you: =

sa nado dvigat'
You stop trying to pick the lock.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>emote mumbles: nado dvigat'
Ok.

### gotta move

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>north
Babai waves B-Bai to you: bad idea
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Exits: east, south, (up).

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>up
A Winding Stone Staircase
Exits: up, (down).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>up
The Redhorn Pass Watchtower
Exits: down.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>q
whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Ennor                - The Redhorn Pass Watchtower
Babai                - Torture Chamber

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Babai has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Your legs feel heavier.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Babai starts tending his wounds.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>watch
You start watching the Redhorn Pass.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You see someone moving away far to the west.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Babai successfully binds his wound.
You see someone approaching far to the west.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You see a Man approaching close to the south.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Kazadoe tells you 'Grup-tell:   prosto 2 borodatih pidara prishli vseh ubili'
Babai starts gathering wood for a campfire.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You see an Orc approaching very close to the south.
You see an Orc approaching very close to the south.
You see an Orc approaching very close to the south.
Babai finishes gathering the wood into a pile and sets it on fire.
A warm fire lights the place.

### Hrm. :-/

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>down
down
You stop watching the Redhorn Pass.
A Winding Stone Staircase
Exits: up, (down).
Babai has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A Guardroom
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dol Guldur orc is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
Exits: east, south, (up).
Babai has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
Tunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.
Babai has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
Under the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.
Babai has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
Tunnel Bend
A mountain mule (my) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
Babai has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west
Under the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.
Babai has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
Tunnel Bend
A mountain mule (my) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
Babai has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
north
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, [east], south.
Babai has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.
Babai has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Torture Chamber
The corpse of the one-eyed orc is lying here.
Exits: (north), south, (down).
Babai has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
A Steeply Descending Passage
Exits: (south), down.
Babai has arrived from the south.
The gravel below your feet loosens, shifting slightly.. Suddenly, you lose your balance and crash to the cave floor below.
A Small Cave
Babai, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is sitting here.
Exits: east, up.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>st
You stand up.




### Bonus! The quaking part ,-)
###
### Much later, after a tiresome 
### fighting with a group of shake, draaz and storan + 3 trolls in brolg + roimar
### for quite some time. They refused to leave brolg, as it appeared we always
### kept regenning at night and leaving rdell at day. 
### finally we get the shot
### We go back in for Nth time ... 
###


![ CW HP:Fine>south
A Hidden Landing
A raft has been left here.
A raft has been left here.
Some cracked and splintered pieces of wood float here.
Kazadoe the Half-Elf (K), wielding a steel-shafted spear, is standing here (glowing).
Babai, wielding a great warsword, is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine>unlock crevice s 
open crevice s 
*click*

![ CW HP:Fine>Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

An Escape Passage
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.

You stop scouting.

![ CW HP:Fine>south
An Escape Passage
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
Exits: (north), east.
Babai has arrived from the north.
Kazadoe (K) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit n
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Babai tries to bash the rockdoor.

![ CW HP:Fine>sa bash
emote mumbles: bash
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>score
310/318 hits, 122/122 mana, and 142/142 moves.
Kazadoe (K) sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Fine>score
310/318 hits, 122/122 mana, and 142/142 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 141%, DB: 45%, PB: 43%, Armour: 67%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,495,137 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 456. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- noquit
- breath of briskness (up for - 00:33)
- novoid
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- stored spell earthquake
- sanctuary (unknown time)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- armour (up for - 03:35)
- strength (up for - 21:41)
- potion
- shield (up for - 02:11)

![ CW HP:Fine>
Babai tries to bash the rockdoor.

![ CW HP:Fine>bash exit n 
The rockdoor gave away under the pressure.

Kazadoe (K) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Babai stops using a great warsword.
Babai masterfully draws the fine silvery morningstar.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Babai binds a smelly piece of worm hide on his arm.

![ CW HP:Fine>east
The Hidden Passage
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
Exits: (east), west.
Babai has arrived from the west.
Kazadoe (K) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>east
An Old Cellar
A piece of raw meat is on the ground.
A small bit of raw meat is lying on the ground.
A small bit of raw meat is lying on the ground.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A water barrel has been left here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
An orc-guard, wielding a broad spear, is sleeping here.
A very strong, orkish patrol-leader is looking for enemies here.
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
Exits: (west), up.
Babai has arrived from the west.
Kazadoe (K) has arrived from the west.
Babai closes the crack.

![ CW HP:Fine>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...
An orkish soldier tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish soldier:Healthy>
Babai tries to bash the crack.
You pound an orkish soldier's right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish soldier:Hurt>
Kazadoe (K) joins your fight.
An orkish soldier says 'I'll rip yoi bo giecuz, scez!' in Orkish.
Kazadoe (K) stabs an orkish soldier's head extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish soldier:Hurt>
An orkish patrol-leader slashes your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish soldier:Hurt>
An orkish patrol-leader says 'I wolr hanb you astil you'le daep, Dnarf!' in Orkish.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish soldier:Hurt>ws
wield sword
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, ready to fight evil.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish soldier:Hurt>w
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish soldier:Hurt>
You slash an orkish soldier's right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish soldier:Wounded>
Babai joins your fight.
An orkish soldier says 'Tendald! Hoh tale yia? T firr lavember yoar sace Kvalv!' in Orkish.
Babai crushes an orkish soldier's right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
An orkish soldier is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish soldier:Dying>
You swiftly dodge an orkish patrol-leader's attempt to slash you.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish soldier:Dying>
You slash an orkish soldier's left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
One more death... It seems to be a litany... 
You hear an orkish soldier's death cry as he collapses.
An orkish soldier is dead! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Healthy>
An orkish patrol-leader tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Healthy>
Babai joins your fight.
Kazadoe (K) joins your fight.
An orkish patrol-leader says 'Bisdald! I'll bed yaa for tfab, Dahadae!' in Orkish.
An orkish patrol-leader says 'I sill lup your nearg oet, Kevedae!' in Orkish.
An orkish patrol-leader says 'Besparg! B'rl deg yaa fol dhot, Dhurf!' in Orkish.
An orkish patrol-leader says 'Tavpold! Hew dire yea? I zurl lemohkar youl fece Gworv!' in Orkish.
Kazadoe (K) stabs an orkish patrol-leader's right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Fine>
Babai crushes an orkish patrol-leader's head extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Fine>
You slash an orkish patrol-leader's right arm extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Fine>
An orkish patrol-leader tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Fine>
Kazadoe (K) stabs an orkish patrol-leader's left leg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Hurt>
*Draaz the Orc* has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Hurt>
*Draaz the Orc* leaves up.
A hungry warg leaves up.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Hurt>
An orkish patrol-leader swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Hurt>open exit w
You don't see any exit there.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Hurt>
Babai crushes an orkish patrol-leader's body extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Hurt>
Babai opens the crack.
An orkish patrol-leader tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Hurt>
Kazadoe (K) stabs an orkish patrol-leader's left foot extremely hard.
You slash an orkish patrol-leader's head extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Wounded>
An orkish patrol-leader tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Wounded>
Babai crushes an orkish patrol-leader's left hand extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Bad>
You slash an orkish patrol-leader's body very hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Bad>
Kazadoe (K) stabs an orkish patrol-leader's body extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Awful>
*Draaz the Orc* has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.
*Storan the Orc* has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.
An orkish patrol-leader tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Awful>
*Draaz the Orc* leaves up.
A hungry warg leaves up.
*Storan the Orc* leaves up.
A hungry warg leaves up.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Awful>
You slash an orkish patrol-leader's left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine an orkish patrol-leader:Awful>
Babai crushes an orkish patrol-leader's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear an orkish patrol-leader's death cry as he collapses.
An orkish patrol-leader is dead! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Fine>look
An Old Cellar
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish soldier is lying here.
A piece of raw meat is on the ground.
A small bit of raw meat is lying on the ground.
A small bit of raw meat is lying on the ground.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A water barrel has been left here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
An orc-guard, wielding a broad spear, is sleeping here.
Babai, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here (glowing).
Kazadoe the Half-Elf (K), wielding a steel-shafted spear, is standing here (glowing).

![ CW HP:Fine>
Babai closes the crack.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Babai tries to bash the crack.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Storan the Orc* has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine>scout u
You quietly scout upwards...
*Storan the Orc* tries to crush Kazadoe (K), but he manages to keep him at bay.
Kazadoe (K) strongly stabs *Storan the Orc*'s head and tickles it.

The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) is standing here.
*Draaz the Orc*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Shake the Orc*, wielding a blackened spear, is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

You stop scouting.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *orc*
Kazadoe (K) begins some strange incantations...
You lightly slash *Storan the Orc*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Storan the Orc*:Fine Kazadoe (K):Healthy>
*Storan the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Storan the Orc* leaves up.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Draaz the Orc* has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.
*Storan the Orc* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Babai opens the crack.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Draaz the Orc* closes the crack.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Kazadoe (K) begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Storan the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
*Draaz the Orc* leaves up.
A hungry warg leaves up.
*Shake the Orc* leaves up.
A hungry warg leaves up.

![ CW HP:Fine *Storan the Orc*:Fine>
*Draaz the Orc* has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine *Storan the Orc*:Fine>
You fail to intercept *Draaz the Orc*'s blow.
Babai intercepts *Draaz the Orc*'s blow.
*Draaz the Orc* strongly pounds Babai's head and tickles it.
Babai opens the crack.

![ CW HP:Fine *Storan the Orc*:Fine>
*Draaz the Orc* closes the crack.
You swiftly dodge *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Fine *Storan the Orc*:Fine>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine *Storan the Orc*:Fine>
Babai opens the crack.
*Draaz the Orc* closes the crack.
You slash *Storan the Orc*'s right hand hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Storan the Orc*:Fine>tell kazadoe Group: quake
tell babai Group: quake

Babai opens the crack.
*Draaz the Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine *Storan the Orc*:Fine>Babai leaves west.
Ok.
*Shake the Orc* lightly stabs your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Storan the Orc*:Fine>Ok.
Kazadoe (K) utters the words 'eugszr zzur'

![ CW HP:Fine *Storan the Orc*:Hurt>
*Draaz the Orc* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine *Storan the Orc*:Hurt>
*a Troll* has arrived from above.
*Storan the Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine *Storan the Orc*:Hurt>
*Draaz the Orc* closes the crack.
The crack is opened from the other side.
*a Troll* leaves west.
*Storan the Orc* closes the crack.

![ CW HP:Fine *Storan the Orc*:Hurt>
The crack is opened from the other side.
*Draaz the Orc* closes the crack.
Kazadoe (K) utters the word 'earthquake'
Kazadoe (K) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You feel less protected.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
A hungry warg says 'Prepare to die, Kahadoe!' in Morbeth.
A hungry warg says 'Prepare to die, Kazadoe!' in Morbeth.
A hungry warg says 'Iw zas your lasx mishake Kahadoe! I vill remember you!' in Morbeth.
An orc-guard says 'I'll rik yoo ko diuceh, hcam!' in Orkish.
*Storan the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Storan the Orc*:Hurt>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) hits your right arm hard and tickles it.
*Storan the Orc* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine *Storan the Orc*:Hurt>
*Shake the Orc* strongly stabs your left foot and tickles it.
*Storan the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Storan the Orc*:Hurt>
*Shake the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Shake the Orc* leaves up.

![ CW HP:Fine *Storan the Orc*:Hurt>
Kazadoe (K) leaves up.

![ CW HP:Fine *Storan the Orc*:Hurt>
Kazadoe (K) has arrived from above.
*Storan the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Storan the Orc* leaves up.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Draaz the Orc* leaves up.
A hungry warg leaves up.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* strongly hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
An orc-guard tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Draaz the Orc* has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from above.
*Storan the Orc* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
The crack is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) closes the crack.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
The crack is opened from the other side.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) closes the crack.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) hits your head hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*a Troll* has arrived from above.
*a Troll* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
The crack is opened from the other side.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) closes the crack.

![ CW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
The crack is opened from the other side.
*a Troll* has arrived from the west.
An orc-guard lightly stabs your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) closes the crack.
The crack is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) closes the crack.
The crack is opened from the other side.

*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) closes the crack.
The crack is opened from the other side.
Your head stops stinging.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) closes the crack.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
The crack is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>flee

*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) closes the crack.
The crack is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Storan the Orc* closes the crack.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
The crack is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Storan the Orc* closes the crack.
The crack is opened from the other side.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) closes the crack.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>
The crack is opened from the other side.
*Storan the Orc* closes the crack.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Exits: [east], [west], up, down.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>unlock exit w 
open exit w 
*click*

*[ CW HP:Hurt>west
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Hurt>
A Hidden Trail
An orc sentry is here on patrol.
An orc sentry is here on patrol.
An orkish warg-rider, wielding a short spear, is here, riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by an orkish warg-rider.
An orkish warg-rider, wielding a short spear, is here, riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by an orkish warg-rider.
Exits: (east), (west).

*.~ CW HP:Hurt>west
A Path through the Bushes
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: north, (east), south, (west).
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells 'U Dmulf ih hera on u Dubh dhriabf dhi Kannes!' in Orkish.
An orkish scout yells 'O Dholf av selo ov a Gabf ghroidh tze Boswes!' in Orkish.
An orkish scout tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

*:~ CW HP:Hurt an orkish scout:Healthy>
You try to slash an orkish scout, but he parries successfully.

*:~ CW HP:Hurt an orkish scout:Healthy>close exit e
Ok.

*:~ CW HP:Hurt an orkish scout:Healthy>
An orkish scout lightly hits your body and tickles it.

*:~ CW HP:Hurt an orkish scout:Healthy>q
whe
You are too busy right now!

*:~ CW HP:Hurt an orkish scout:Healthy>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*:~ CW HP:Hurt an orkish scout:Healthy>q
whe
You are too busy right now!
You slash an orkish scout's left foot extremely hard.

*:~ CW HP:Hurt an orkish scout:Fine>q
whe
You are too busy right now!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Obscured Trail
Exits: north, (west).

*:~ CW HP:Hurt>g
Get what?

*:~ CW HP:Hurt>q
whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Kazadoe              - The Ruined Tower
Ennor                - An Obscured Trail
Babai                - The Hidden Passage

*:~ CW HP:Hurt>q
whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Kazadoe              - The Ruined Tower
Ennor                - An Obscured Trail
Babai                - The Hidden Passage

### Ack, left caster behind :-/

*:~ CW HP:Hurt>north
A Path through the Bushes
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: north, [east], south, (west).
An orkish scout yells 'A Dvurf in hele on a Podn phlaudh dhe Bunsov!' in Orkish.

*:~ CW HP:Hurt>open exit e
Ok.

*:~ CW HP:Hurt>east
A Hidden Trail
An orc sentry is here on patrol.
An orc sentry is here on patrol.
An orkish warg-rider, wielding a short spear, is here, riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by an orkish warg-rider.
An orkish warg-rider, wielding a short spear, is here, riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by an orkish warg-rider.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Kazadoe the Half-Elf (K), wielding a steel-shafted spear, is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (east), (west).
Kazadoe (K) leaves west.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge an orc sentry's attempt to stab you.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt an orc sentry:Healthy>unlock exit e 
open exit e 
It isn't even closed!
*a Troll* closes the towerdoor.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt an orc sentry:Healthy>Ok.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt an orc sentry:Healthy>
*a Troll* closes the towerdoor.
An orkish warg-rider says 'YGO! Dwern! Yoi fill diu kefora youl teme.' in Orkish.
You swiftly dodge an orkish warg-rider's attempt to stab you.
You slash an orc sentry's right foot extremely hard.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt an orc sentry:Fine>close exit e
It's already closed!

*.~ CW HP:Hurt an orc sentry:Fine>flee
An orc sentry barely stabs your left hand and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Path through the Bushes
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: north, (east), south, (west).

*:~ CW HP:Hurt>
Kazadoe tells you 'Grup-tell:   ja oit'

*:~ CW HP:Hurt>
A slithering snake leaves south.

*:~ CW HP:Hurt>north
Path in the Bushes
Exits: north, south, west.

*:~ CW HP:Hurt>north
An Old Stone Bridge
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
Exits: north, south.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt>north
An Old Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt>tell kazadoe Group: nods
tell babai Group: nods
Ok.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt>Ok.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt>east
Plains beside the Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt>south
A Turn in the River
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~~ CW HP:Hurt>south
The Swift Tributary
Exits: north, east.

*~~ CW HP:Hurt>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*~~ CW HP:Hurt>
You are borne along by a strong current.
A Turn in the River
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You swim and manage to keep your head above water.

*~~ CW HP:Hurt>north
west
The slippery slope out of the river was a bit tiresome to scale.
Plains beside the Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt>
An Old Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt>south
An Old Stone Bridge
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
Exits: north, south.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge an orkish soldier's attempt to stab you.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt an orkish soldier:Healthy>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*.~ CW HP:Hurt an orkish soldier:Healthy>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*.~ CW HP:Hurt an orkish soldier:Healthy>
You hear some very close noise from the south.
You slash an orkish soldier's left leg extremely hard.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt an orkish soldier:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Path in the Bushes
*Draaz the Orc*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by *Draaz the Orc*.
*Shake the Orc*, wielding a blackened spear, is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Storan the Orc*, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

*:~ CW HP:Hurt>
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells 'A Dvarz is hale om kho Both in tme Bashev!' in Orkish.

*:~ CW HP:Hurt>
*Draaz the Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.
*Shake the Orc* leaves west.
A hungry warg leaves west.
*Storan the Orc* leaves west.
A hungry warg leaves west.

*:~ CW HP:Hurt>north
An Old Stone Bridge
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
Exits: north, south.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt>north
Kazadoe tells you 'Grup-tell:   u horse'
An Old Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt>q
whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Kazadoe              - Plains at the River
Ennor                - An Old Trail
Babai                - Below the Bridge

*.~ CW HP:Hurt>q
whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Kazadoe              - Plains at the River
Ennor                - An Old Trail
Babai                - A Hidden Landing

*.~ CW HP:Hurt>east
Plains beside the Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt>east
Grassy Plains
The enchanting will-of-the-wisp beckons you with a blurred light.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt>south
Plains at the River
A warhorse is standing here, ridden by Kazadoe (K).
A mountain mule (my) is standing here.
The enchanting will-of-the-wisp beckons you with a blurred light.
Kazadoe the Half-Elf (K), wielding a steel-shafted spear, is here, resting on a warhorse (glowing).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt>st
ride my
You are already standing.

*.~ CW HP:Hurt>
You pick up a mountain mule (my)'s reins, and start riding him.

*.~ CRW HP:Hurt>
Kazadoe (K) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*.~ CRW HP:Hurt>score
220/318 hits, 122/122 mana, and 114/142 moves.

*.~ CRW HP:Hurt>ccs
cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

Kazadoe (K) begins some strange incantations...

Kazadoe (K) utters the words 'cure serious'

Kazadoe (K) begins some strange incantations...
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Kazadoe (K) utters the words 'cure serious'

*.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Kazadoe (K) hallucinates:  backway

### hrm, whatever 

*.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>time
According to the Dunadan calendar, it is:
Highday, the 1st of Afterlithe, Year 2853 of the Third Age.
The sun is near its zenith, it's noon.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Oisin.
Real time is Fri Aug 11 00:10:54 2006 GMT.
Last reboot after manual immediate reboot at Thu Aug 10 06:07:00 2006 GMT.

*.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A will-of-the-wisp has arrived from the north.

*.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>dism
You stop riding a mountain mule (my).

*.~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
A Turn in the River
Exits: north, east, south, west.
ACK! Kazadoe didn't follow you, you lost him.

*~~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Below the Bridge
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, south, west.

![~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
A Hidden Landing
A raft has been left here.
A raft has been left here.
Some cracked and splintered pieces of wood float here.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
An Escape Passage
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
*Draaz the Orc*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Storan the Orc*, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Draaz the Orc* leaves north.
A hungry warg leaves north.
*Storan the Orc* leaves north.
A hungry warg leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Draaz the Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
*Storan the Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
A Hidden Landing
A raft has been left here.
A raft has been left here.
Some cracked and splintered pieces of wood float here.
Exits: north, south.
Kazadoe (K) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Draaz the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
*Storan the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Storan the Orc* strongly crushes your right leg and tickles it.
*Draaz the Orc* strongly pounds your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Storan the Orc*:Hurt>kill *orc*

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Draaz the Orc*:Fine>
The white aura around your body fades.

#### aiii-jajaja-jai 

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Draaz the Orc*:Fine>
*Draaz the Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Draaz the Orc*:Fine>
*Draaz the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draaz the Orc* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Storan the Orc*:Hurt>
*Draaz the Orc* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Storan the Orc*:Hurt>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You try to slash *Storan the Orc*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Storan the Orc*:Hurt>
*Draaz the Orc* leaves south.
A hungry warg leaves south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Storan the Orc*:Hurt>
Kazadoe (K) utters the words 'cure serious'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Storan the Orc*:Hurt>
*Draaz the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
You dodge a bash from *Storan the Orc* who loses his balance.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Escape Passage
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*Shake the Orc*, wielding a blackened spear, is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>we
wield hammer
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, ready to fight evil.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>a
cha mood aggressive
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>north
A Hidden Landing
A raft has been left here.
A raft has been left here.
Some cracked and splintered pieces of wood float here.
Kazadoe the Half-Elf (K), wielding a steel-shafted spear, is here, fighting *Draaz the Orc* (glowing).
*Storan the Orc*, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Draaz the Orc*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting Kazadoe (K).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Babai, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash storan
*Draaz the Orc* sends Kazadoe (K) sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Draaz the Orc* strongly pounds Kazadoe (K)'s right foot and tickles it.

### hrmmm...

*a Troll* has arrived from the south.
Babai crushes *Storan the Orc*'s right foot extremely hard.

*a Troll* leaves south.
Your bash at *Storan the Orc* sends him sprawling.
You pound *Storan the Orc*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Storan the Orc*:Wounded Babai:Fine>tell kazadoe Group: STOERAN 
tell babai Group: STOERAN 
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Storan the Orc*:Wounded Babai:Fine>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Storan the Orc*:Wounded Babai:Fine>
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Storan the Orc*:Wounded Babai:Fine>cast quick 'lightning bolt' buh
*Shake the Orc* leaves south.
A hungry warg leaves south.
*Draaz the Orc* giggles.
Nobody here by that name.

### first quake went in one spellcasting quick :-/

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Storan the Orc*:Wounded Babai:Fine>cast quick 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*a Troll* has arrived from the south.
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

*Shake the Orc* stabs Babai's left leg extremely hard and tickles it.

cast normal 'earthquake'
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.
Kazadoe (K) stops following you.
Babai stops following you.
A hungry warg says 'Ih was your last misvake Dwarf! I vill remember you!' in Morbeth.
A hungry warg says 'If xas your last mistake Dwart! I hill remember you!' in Morbeth.
A hungry warg says 'Iv was your lasx miszake Dxarf! I jill remember you!' in Morbeth.
A hungry warg hits your right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Storan the Orc*:Bad Babai:Hurt>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

A hungry warg lightly hits your left leg and tickles it.
A hungry warg tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

Maverick narrates 'sleepy theraz troll roimar and orcs in brolg'

cast normal 'earthquake'
*a Troll* hits your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!

You hear some very close noise from the south.

Kazadoe (K) seems to have recovered his senses.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
Well, you begin to know this creature's anatomy.
You hear a hungry warg's death cry as it collapses.
A hungry warg is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
Well, you begin to know this creature's anatomy.
You hear a hungry warg's death cry as it collapses.
A hungry warg is dead! R.I.P.
A hungry warg is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
*Draaz the Orc* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Storan the Orc*:Bad Babai:Wounded>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
Kazadoe (K) leaves north.
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves north.

Kazadoe tells you 'Grup-tell:   icy btw'
*Storan the Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Draaz the Orc* has arrived from the north.
*Shake the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Shake the Orc* leaves north.

*a Troll* has arrived from the north.
*Storan the Orc* crushes Babai's right leg extremely hard.

*a Troll* has arrived from the south.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* has arrived from the south.
*a Troll* has arrived from the south.
*a Troll* leaves south.
*Draaz the Orc* leaves south.

Kazadoe (K) has arrived from the north.
*Storan the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Shake the Orc* has arrived from the north.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
Well, you begin to know this creature's anatomy.
You hear a hungry warg's death cry as it collapses.
A hungry warg is dead! R.I.P.
*Storan the Orc* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Storan the Orc*:Dying Babai:Bad>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* hits your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
Babai panics, and attempts to flee.
Babai leaves south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Storan the Orc*:Dying>
*a Troll* hits your head extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Shake the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Shake the Orc* leaves south.
You pound *Storan the Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Storan the Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Storan the Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Storan the Orc*.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Guss the Hill Troll*:Fine>flee
*a Troll* has arrived from the south.
*Shake the Orc* has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Escape Passage
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
*Draaz the Orc*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
Babai, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north

*Roimar the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
A Hidden Landing
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A raft has been left here.
A raft has been left here.
Some cracked and splintered pieces of wood float here.
*Guss the Hill Troll* is standing here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll*, wielding a stone club, is standing here.
Kazadoe the Half-Elf (K), wielding a steel-shafted spear, is standing here (glowing).
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*Shake the Orc*, wielding a blackened spear, is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Hurt>
You fail to intercept *Guss the Hill Troll*'s blow.
*Shake the Orc* leaves south.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Hurt>
*a Troll* hits your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Hurt>flee
*Theraz the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
As Kazadoe (K) greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Escape Passage
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
*Draaz the Orc*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
*Roimar the Black Numenorean*, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
*Draaz the Orc* leaves north.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>ws

wield sword
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, ready to fight evil.
Kazadoe (K) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
*Roimar the Black Numenorean* leaves east.
Babai has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
A Hidden Landing
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A raft has been left here.
A raft has been left here.
Some cracked and splintered pieces of wood float here.
*Guss the Hill Troll* is standing here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll*, wielding a stone club, is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*Draaz the Orc*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
Babai has arrived from the south.
Kazadoe (K) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>Babai leaves north.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You fail to intercept *Guss the Hill Troll*'s blow.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge *Theraz the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Escape Passage
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
*Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh) tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Fine>max

*Roimar the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Sleepy the Cave Troll* (buh):Fine>cha wimpy 400
Wimpy set to: 317
You will attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hidden Landing
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A raft has been left here.
A raft has been left here.
Some cracked and splintered pieces of wood float here.
*Guss the Hill Troll* is here, fighting Kazadoe (K).
*Theraz the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll*, wielding a stone club, is standing here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*Draaz the Orc*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
Kazadoe the Half-Elf (K), wielding a steel-shafted spear, is here, fighting *Guss the Hill Troll* (glowing).
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
*Theraz the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>east
east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Kazadoe (K) leaves south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Theraz the Cave Troll*:Fine>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Troll* strongly hits your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Below the Bridge
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, south, west.

![~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>east
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Rapid River
Exits: east, west, up.

*~~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Below the Bridge
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Kazadoe the Half-Elf (K), wielding a steel-shafted spear, is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, south, west.

![~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>east
A Turn in the River
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Kazadoe (K) has arrived from the west.

*~~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>east
Elfhelm narrates 'Theraz is cool!'


 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 

<<   <   01  02  

2006/08/19 20:45, Anathir: 
Well, you are without doubt the one to ask if you have a question concerning jerking off! Have fun tonight queen of Jerking off =)

2006/08/19 22:14, Stolb: 
I am not only the queen, im the king of it also. 2 in 1 ftw.

2006/09/13 15:23, Thanik:   
I have to ask, what fkin level is Ennor in this log!? 320 hits, 120 mana, 130 moves, 140 ob, 90 defense..... armour, shield, bob, burning hands, lightning bolt, AND stored quakes?

So he is pretty much a pukemage swingin an ornate with 320 hps 130 moves 140 ob and some parry too? What kinda % you got on those spells?

<<   <   01  02  

top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back