Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Squinting makes your face stay like that. (Mhoghedin)comments   back
  
(29 ratings and 4922 hits. Posted 2006/08/30)
/// I was just minding my business in tbad, you know, looking for blood, when the Great Lord showed me the light.
/// *ELF* tracks! I could not let this despicable GOODNESS run around in MY CITY without a fight.

e
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading >>> EAST >>>
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*# cRW Mana:Burning>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading vvv SOUTH vvv
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*# cRW Mana:Burning>e
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

*# cRW Mana:Burning>s
The Old Tower Street						/// Ah HAH! Seeking refuge in the witches' house. How foolish.
Exits: north, [east], south.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading >>> EAST >>>
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*# cRW Mana:Burning>lead
Maglubhiyet narrates 'all orcs come dt?' in Orkish.
You stop riding a trained horse.
A trained horse starts following you.

*# cW Mana:Burning>oe
[open exit e]
e
Ok.

*# cW Mana:Burning>l The Illusionist's House
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is RESTING.
Exits: (west), up.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!# cW Mana:Burning>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

l *Squints the Silvan Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# cW Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!# cW Mana:Burning>
Abraham narrates 'omw' in Orkish.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge *Squints the Silvan Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

!# cW Mana:Burning *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>xc  

*Squints the Silvan Elf* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.

!# cW Mana:Burning *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>x f
You FLEE ||| UP |||.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# cW Mana:Burning>d
lb  The Illusionist's House
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW Mana:Burning>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]

*Squints the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
Maglubhiyet narrates 'or we too busy pking?' in Orkish.

!# cW Mana:Burning *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]

l *Squints the Silvan Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# cW Mana:Burning>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!# cW Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.
Someone quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.

!# cW Mana:Burning *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW Mana:Burning *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>f
You FLEE ||| UP |||.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# cW Mana:Burning>l The Illusionist's House
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW Mana:Burning>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!# cW Mana:Burning>sq

*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>tr  reveal q
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>tr  f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>
You FLEE ||| UP |||.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
lb  The Illusionist's House
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells 'you' in Westron.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]

*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.
A trained horse has arrived from below.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Maglubhiyet narrates 'hmm only 2 orcs comming :)' in Orkish.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
l The Illusionist's House
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.
A trained horse has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
*Squints the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
*Squints the Silvan Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.
Burdin narrates '2 busy running from pewks u mean :P' in Orkish.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.
A trained horse has arrived from below.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ::: DOWN :::.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l d
s The Illusionist's House
Exits: [west], up.
A trained horse has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You swiftly dodge *Squints the Silvan Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>f
You FLEE ||| UP |||.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>aba
d
Abandon what?

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Illusionist's House
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>c 
*Squints the Silvan Elf* pierces your body and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>u
f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>Maglubhiyet narrates 'need orcs dt :p' in Orkish.
You FLEE ||| UP |||.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d

Abraham narrates 'it's dead' in Orkish.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ce  The Illusionist's House
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ce  nm orm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.
A trained horse has arrived from below.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
ce  The Illusionist's House
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.
A trained horse has arrived from above.
Maglubhiyet narrates 'only front...' in Orkish.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cea
c 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.


!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cea
c 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
A trained horse stops following you.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
A trained horse --FAILS A FLEE--.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Fine>f

*Squints the Silvan Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a trained horse:Bad>PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a trained horse:Bad>
A trained horse --FAILS A FLEE--.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a trained horse:Bad>d
u
No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a trained horse:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A trained horse STARTS TO FLEE .

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a trained horse:Bad>f

You pierce a trained horse's left hindleg and shatter it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a trained horse:Bad>
You are already attempting to flee!
You FLEE ||| UP |||.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here here ---CASTING---.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (south), down.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...
*Squints the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'cure light'

l *Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ::: DOWN :::.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
d
Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>c The Illusionist's House
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.
You have found *Squints the Silvan Elf*!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cea
c 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP ||| sneaking.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T %K.]
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a trained horse's death cry as he collapses.
A trained horse is dead! R.I.P.
Some debris falls on you from above.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
--> Gained   xp: 971tp: 149wp: 0
--> Trip     xp: 38647tp: 2738wp: 9
--> Needed   xp: 198223tp: 0wp: 17 total

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>f u
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (south), down.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
l A Small Library
A small intelligent looking mage is standing here.
A small intelligent looking mage is standing here.
Exits: (north).

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l n
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (south), down.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>dd  
A woman LEAVES ::: DOWN :::.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>dd 
l The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here here ---CASTING---.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]

*Squints the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'block door'
The exit --- west --- is BLOCKED or BROKEN.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l You start to concentrate...

lb  *Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
u Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>quic    
*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ::: DOWN :::.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>d
l The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce red and pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
l The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l d
s The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce red and pale - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sq

*Squints the Silvan Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>reveal q
You begin to search...

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
*Squints the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Squints the Silvan Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

f *Squints the Silvan Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l u
l The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Squints the Silvan Elf* with full impact.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>d s

*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cn
A Small Library
A small intelligent looking mage is standing here.
A small intelligent looking mage is standing here.
Exits: (north).

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l close exit n
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nm
n
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l The door seems to be closed.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>on
n

You swiftly dodge a mage's attempt to hit you.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mage:Healthy>l open exit n
Ok.
The --->  door  <--- is >CLOSED< from the OTHER SIDE.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mage:Healthy>l No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mage:Healthy>f
o PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mage:Healthy>on
on
open exit n
Ok.
The --->  door  <--- is >CLOSED< from the OTHER SIDE.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mage:Healthy>o open exit n
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mage:Healthy>on

The --->  door  <--- is >CLOSED< from the OTHER SIDE.
A mage barely hits your right hand and tickles it.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Healthy>on  open exit n
Ok.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Healthy>on

The --->  door  <--- is >CLOSED< from the OTHER SIDE.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Healthy>on
open exit n
Ok.
The --->  door  <--- is >CLOSED< from the OTHER SIDE.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Healthy>
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Healthy>on
open exit n
Ok.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Healthy>on

The --->  door  <--- is >CLOSED< from the OTHER SIDE.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mage:Healthy>on  open exit n
Ok.
You FLEE ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (south), down.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>on

on  *Squints the Silvan Elf* >CLOSES< the --->  smalldoor  <---.
open exit n
You don't see any exit there.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>on
open exit n
You don't see any exit there.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>d open exit n
You don't see any exit there.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>d
u The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce red and intense - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>u
l The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
l You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ::: DOWN :::.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>l norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>d
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce red and intense - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>u

*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of - rich - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>d
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce red and intense - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.
Your victim has disappeared!
Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>u

*Squints the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>bn  d
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from below.
The Illusionist's House
Traces of - intense red and rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*elf*]

*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

f
*Squints the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Squints the Silvan Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Squints the Silvan Elf* in flames.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
You FLEE ||| UP |||.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>d
f The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*elf*]
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>u 
*Squints the Silvan Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>u
l The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [south], down.
A woman LEAVES ::: DOWN :::.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>l d
lb  The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* lightly pierces your left leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]

*Squints the Silvan Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
*Squints the Silvan Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>u

*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*elf*]
d
Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>c The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cea

*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>c 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.

*Squints the Silvan Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

f *Squints the Silvan Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.

f The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T %K.]
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a woman's death cry as she collapses.
A woman is dead! R.I.P.
Some debris falls on you from above.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>f

--> Gained   xp: 453tp: 0wp: 0
--> Trip     xp: 39100tp: 2738wp: 9
--> Needed   xp: 197770tp: 0wp: 17 total

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>u
d
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a woman is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cea

*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.
c 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

f *Squints the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
*Squints the Silvan Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>f

You FLEE ||| UP |||.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>u
d Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>d
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a woman is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>u 
*Squints the Silvan Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>d
ope   The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a woman is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>open tur        
*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>open turnb          
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>open turnback
u
It seems to be locked.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>d
l The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a woman is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You swiftly dodge *Squints the Silvan Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.
You start to concentrate...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
You FLEE ||| UP |||.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>l d
l The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a woman is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You are too afraid.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>u

*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>ch  *Squints the Silvan Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cha wimp

*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from below.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>d
Wimpy removed.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>c *Squints the Silvan Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=
The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a woman is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cea

*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>c 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...


u

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>d

*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from below.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>c The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a woman is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cea

*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>c 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* =----- ! STARTS CASTING ! -----=

f *Squints the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'LIGHTNING BOLT'
*Squints the Silvan Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>f
You FLEE ||| UP |||.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>u
d
c Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cea
The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a woman is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* removes a nasty orkish fang.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* swiftly draws an embellished longbow from across his back.
c 'earthquake'
You start to concentrate...

*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.

*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.

*Squints the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

f
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Some debris falls on you from above.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Awful>
You will attempt to flee!
*Squints the Silvan Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>u 
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>u
lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...

mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
mm  *Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ::: DOWN :::.
Your victim has disappeared!
Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
m Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>m
df             Map of Nearby Zones
      -----------------------------
     |          ::              ~: |
     |          *               *  |
     |          *               ~  |
     |          :               ^  |
     |          ::             ~^^^|
     |           *~:          *^MM^|
     |             ::%::    ~~~   ^|
     |              X%::::::d~:    :|
     |                     ::     :|
     |                     ::     *|
     |                     *    ***|
     |                     :^  **  |
     |                     : I *   |
     |                     : :::   |
     |                     :::     |
      -----------------------------

 
!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>d f
m You FLEE ::: DOWN :::.
The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a woman is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>m u

*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>d
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of a woman is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
m 
*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.
You start to concentrate...

m *Squints the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Squints the Silvan Elf*.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Awful>m You start to concentrate...

mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Squints the Silvan Elf*.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Squints the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ||| UP |||.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...

u *Squints the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Squints the Silvan Elf*.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Awful>u m You start to concentrate...

mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Squints the Silvan Elf*.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die if not aided.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Awful>m Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Awful>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Awful>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Squints the Silvan Elf*:Awful>l

You pierce *Squints the Silvan Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T %K.]
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Squints the Silvan Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce red and fierce - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a woman is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
--> Gained   xp: 100000tp: 0wp: 4
--> Trip     xp: 139100tp: 2738wp: 13
--> Needed   xp: 97770tp: 0wp: 21 total

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>look in corpse
nacorpse (here) : 
a black pair of sleeves (flawless)
a blue hood (flawless)
a dark coloured flask
an embellished longbow; it glows blue
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fine tunic (flawless)
a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a gleaming belt; it glows blue
a green pair of pants (flawless)
a lantern
two man-like root (Ginseng root [travelling])s
a nasty orkish fang (flawless); it glows blue
a quiver
a ring; it glows blue
r   
a sturdy pair of soft leather boots (flawless)
a pile of coins
a water skin

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>nar squints r             
You hear a loud horn, signalling the arrival of a ship.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>nar squints rips
Ok.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>nar 1 v1            
Uldor narrates 'nice' in Orkish.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>nar 1 v 1
Ok.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Burdin tells you 'clap :P'
#changed alias: reply=tell Burdin $0

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>take bow corp             
Maglubhiyet narrates 'any breaker?' in Orkish.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>take bow corpse
You get an embellished longbow from the corpse of *an Elf*.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>take belt corpse
You get a gleaming belt from the corpse of *an Elf*.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>gcc
get all.coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of a woman.
There was 50 copper pennies.
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Elf*.
There was 31 gold coins, 2 silver pennies, and 84 copper pennies.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>i
You are carrying:
a gleaming belt; it glows blue
an embellished longbow; it glows blue
a pale blue stone; it glows blue

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>look in corpse
corpse (here) : 
a black pair of sleeves (flawless)
a blue hood (flawless)
a dark coloured flask
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fine tunic (flawless)
a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a green pair of pants (flawless)
a lantern
two man-like root (Ginseng root [travelling])s
a nasty orkish fang (flawless); it glows blue
a quiver
a ring; it glows blue
a sturdy pair of soft leather boots (flawless)
a water skin

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>nar an      
Burdin tells you 'he loaded u copper/etc right? :) he waz loaded yestaday'
#changed alias: reply=tell Burdin $0

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>nar and little or                 
-------- *CLICK* --------

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>nar and little orcie?
Ok.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>ow
open exit w
That exit is BROKEN or BLOCKED!

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>nar I owe you               
Sikth tells you 'yes?'
#changed alias: reply=tell Sikth $0

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>nar I you get a em   n emb
Ok.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You hear a loud horn, signalling the immediate departure of a ship.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
27/158 hits, 20/126 mana, and 61/108 moves.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>take quiver all
lo  You get a quiver from the corpse of *an Elf*.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>look in quiver
quiver (carried) : 
eighteen ash arrows
three war arrows

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>drop quiver
l You drop the quiver.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>look in corp            
Sikth tells you 'may I love you ^^'
#changed alias: reply=tell Sikth $0

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>look in corpse
sq  corpse (here) : 
a black pair of sleeves (flawless)
a blue hood (flawless)
a dark coloured flask
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fine tunic (flawless)
a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a green pair of pants (flawless)
a lantern
two man-like root (Ginseng root [travelling])s
a nasty orkish fang (flawless); it glows blue
a ring; it glows blue
a sturdy pair of soft leather boots (flawless)
a water skin

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

reply       You didn't find anyone.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>reply lol
[tell Sikth lol]

Abraham narrates 'chunk hidden dt door' in Orkish.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>t Ok.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>t 
Adverse tells you 'you need it?'
#changed alias: reply=tell Adverse $0

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>t repl    take      
You feel bolder.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>take shield all
You get a gilded round shield from the corpse of *an Elf*.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sq
reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Sikth tells you 'wanna check if the fakker left smth in corpse? ^^'
#changed alias: reply=tell Sikth $0

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Reagan narrates 'nimur dies' in Orkish.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>reply sh ir         
Uldor narrates 'clap' in Orkish.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>reply sir  ure
[tell Sikth sure]
inf   Ok.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>info
You are a male Black Númenórean.
You are 60 years and 1 month old.
You have played 19 days and 22 hours (real time). Session: 55 mins.
This ranks you as Mhoghedin the Arch-Mage of Sauron (level 26).
You are five feet ten and weigh twelve stone and six pounds.
Perception: vision 40, hearing -10, smell -25. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Tharbad.
Your equipment weighs sixty-six pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:11 Int:18 Wis:17 Dex:12 Con:13 Wil:14 Per:14.
Offensive Bonus: 42%, Dodging Bonus: 53%, Parrying Bonus: 54%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 26%.
You have 29/158 hit, 31/126 mana, and 72/108 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 7,802,230 experience points and you have 131,588 travel points.
Many know of your recent victories on behalf of the forces of the Dark Lord (21 wp).
You need 97,770 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 100 gold coins, 9 silver pennies, and 39 copper pennies.
You are speaking Morbeth.
You will swim if necessary.
You will climb only when it is reasonably safe to do so.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- detect magic
- shield [18 min 39 sec]

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Sikth tells you 'I spam south next nite again'
#changed alias: reply=tell Sikth $0

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>ccs

Hopeless narrates 'haha nice' in Orkish.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>c n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...


!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
30/158 hits, 33/126 mana, and 75/108 moves.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>ccs
c n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>r
s You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
53/158 hits, 19/126 mana, and 76/108 moves.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>i
You are carrying:
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a gleaming belt; it glows blue
an embellished longbow; it glows blue
a pale blue stone; it glows blue

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a double edged eket (used); it glows blue
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (neglected); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (satisfactory)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       a stone

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Reagan narrates 'orc combo beats dwarf combo!' in Orkish.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells (2 rooms) from the west 'lol i qblocked by accident :(' in Westron.

Burdin narrates 'no way :P' in Orkish.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Burdin narrates 'dwarf combo is alot bether :P' in Orkish.
Ok.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Hopeless narrates 'he's staffless combo' in Orkish.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sta
s You stop resting, and stand up.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
c 56/158 hits, 33/126 mana, and 92/108 moves.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>ca
c n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you. [Armour: up]

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>i

*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells (1 room) loudly from the west 'so are you gaccing?' in Westron.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You are carrying:
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a gleaming belt; it glows blue
an embellished longbow; it glows blue
a pale blue stone; it glows blue

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>yell nah
Ok.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>look in corpse
corpse (here) : 
a black pair of sleeves (flawless)
a blue hood (flawless)
a dark coloured flask
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fine tunic (flawless)
a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a green pair of pants (flawless)
a lantern
two man-like root (Ginseng root [travelling])s
a nasty orkish fang (flawless); it glows blue
a ring; it glows blue
a sturdy pair of soft leather boots (flawless)
a water skin

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Reagan narrates 'well he bolted me 2x i bashed and harmed' in Orkish.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>yell just takin goodies
Ok.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>stat

*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells (1 room) loudly from the west 'just the good shit eh ?' in Westron.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
OB: 42%, DB: 53%, PB: 54%, Armour: 61%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 97,770 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 100. Alert: normal.
#changed alias: tnl=emote needs 97,770 xp and 0 tp to next level.
Affected by:
Armour: up   Shield: up   Str: DOWN   Bless: DOWN
Shroud: DOWN   Detect: up   BOB: DOWN   SANC: DOWN
- novoid
- armour [14 sec]
- noquit
- detect magic
- shield [19 min 45 sec]

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>57/158 hits, 8/126 mana, and 98/108 moves.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>l
The Illusionist's House
Traces of - fierce red and rich - WHITE tones form the aura of this place. [Whities]
A quiver lies on the ground.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a woman is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Reagan narrates 'i cheated broll fireballed i think' in Orkish.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells (1 room) loudly from the west 'i shadow?' in Westron.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>yell shake
Ok.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells (1 room) loudly from the west 'fuckin gay' in Westron.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sta
t You stop resting, and stand up.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>take picks            
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells (1 room) loudly from the west '...' in Westron.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>take picks all
pi  You can't find a picks in any container.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>pick turn         open turnback
Ok.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells (1 room) loudly from the west 'i screwed up bad :(' in Westron.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
57/158 hits, 12/126 mana, and 107/108 moves.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>       
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells (1 room) loudly from the west 'i really want a rematch' in Westron.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>yell mebbe another day


!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>            
You hear a death cry from the west.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>yell in the meantime
  Ok.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>yell      
The exit west blurs for a while.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>       
Rashnak narrates 'HELLO!'

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>yell I g2g
ow
Hopeless narrates 'gaunt man just e of khuzur' in Orkish.
Ok.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w open exit w
Ok.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
The Old Tower Street
*Ablaze the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Squints the Silvan Elf* is RESTING.
*Gabillak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.

*# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
s 

*Ablaze the Dúnadan Man* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.
A pack horse LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

*# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The Old Tower Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, south, [west].

*# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w A Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

*# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The Black Moon Street
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.

*# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
s
w
The Black Blood Alley
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

*# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
The Sharp Knife Alley
Exits: north, south.

*# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
The Sharp Knife Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, west.

*# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
The Sharp Knife Alley
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east, west.
A bandit tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a bandit:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pierce a bandit's right leg.

*# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a bandit:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a bandit:Fine>f
w
*Squints the Silvan Elf* yells (3-4 rooms) faintly from the east 'i hate you :(' in Westron.

/// And with that, I rode off into the sunset...Sauron would be proud.


2006/08/30 19:43, Mhoghedin: 
Awesome fight for me. I was VERY surprised I won that one. Squints needs to stay out of my city! I own him everytime. :D

2006/08/30 20:26, Comor:Rated: Good 
I liked it

2006/08/30 20:26, Razoor: 
Hurt->awful :D

2006/08/30 20:52, Ågran:  Rated: Good 
badaz quake =)

2006/08/30 21:01, Bodom:   
Should be squirting aight?

2006/08/31 02:51, Gantuous:  Rated: Good 
better than the average log.

2006/08/31 03:04, Anonaldir:Rated: Good 
It was a great log. Comf to squints, Mhogheddin out gunned you. In his defense I'm thinking that character is not at or above level 26. Try me sometime, Mhogheddin. If they ever re-open the game that is...

2006/08/31 05:04, Slithe:  Rated: Average 
yeah you got a nice lucky quake there, other than that he kicked your ass hardcore. But you were able to use his little mistakes against him and take the win and that is what counts. WIthout qblock he probably gets in another bolt

2006/08/31 05:31, Thamior:Rated: Average 
so was it b4 he got eq from me?

2006/08/31 05:35, Bobbie: 
I won't even bother to rate considering y'all chat.

2006/08/31 05:38, Pwaar:Rated: Average 
not really a good log, but squints dying adds some points :)

2006/08/31 06:29, Mhoghedin: 
I thought I did alright considering he is a char engineered for the mindless slaughter of bnz. A sneaking qbolter in a 2 room closeable? Dear God, its insanity! But I also recognize my mistakes, I wasted my valuable 2nd storeball when I casted it before he began casting. If that one went through, it would have been my win np. Unfortunately, I didn't and it made my life much more difficult when it came to killing him. My bolts wouldnt go through, so I figured I would have to rely on my quakes. Only way to squash dirty lil sneakers.

2006/08/31 09:13, Orden:  Rated: Good 
You rode off into the blood-red sunset on what?


2006/08/31 11:34, Squiffy:Rated: Superb 
A blood-red (dead) trained horse! Nice log and great quake damage!

2006/08/31 14:35, Tarian:Rated: Good 
A character engineered for the mindless slaughter of bns..you mean a puke lev 25+? Even a lev 10+ scout has a chance of beating a legend bn, not a great one, but its possible! Anyway, good log, was a close fight.

2006/08/31 16:22, Grisnat:Rated: Superb 
Good log, Squints should have won that one. Then again you DID get insane quake damage.

2006/08/31 20:35, Mhoghedin: 
I love +2 staffs! Especially when my quake is at 95%. Woaaaah.

2006/08/31 20:51, Marillion:Rated: Poor 
I must admit i don't like your way of writing your log(looking upon yourself) but i'll rate it average nonetheless, since it was a somewhat fun log.

2006/09/01 13:35, Durwin: 
Question:

He didn't turn off actions during the fight (as evidenced by the lack of an actionoff command and the continued function of his exp-counter etc). He has a 'set-reply' action, as is visible in the communications after the fight is over. A set-reply action allows a person to more quickly communicate with others in the game. Being able to communicate with others faster could be an advantage in PK. So, is it not a violation of the no-action rule to leave a 'set-reply' action turned on during PK? (Even if it isn't used?)

2006/09/01 21:42, Lessar: 
Xpcounter could hardly be considered an advantage, its more of a convenience. The reply action is also more of a convenience, and in pk it can actually work against you if you are getting alot of tells (this causes frequent misstells and etc). An alias would be more effective in pk so i doubt that this would be considered illegal.

2006/09/02 05:52, Dianos:Rated: Good 
I've actually wondered about the action set-reply in pk. It most certainly does give an advantage, otherwise there would be no point in using it! Sometimes it may get awkward when you are getting a lot of tells, but there is no reason why you couldn't have aliases as well to deal with that kind of problem. The set-reply action can potentially give an advantage in pk, therefore it is technically forbidden by the rules. However, I've seen quite a lot of people using it and that makes me wonder if it is an expection to the rules...

2006/09/03 02:32, Lessar: 
If that logic was used all the time, we would all playing on telnet. Example: Using a client to substitute game messages with more noticable messages on screen such as Dianos leaves >>>EAST>>> can potentially give an advantage in pk because you will not go the wrong direction as much.

Ban subs?


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Boofhead, Grisnat, Icebear, Squiffy 
 Good Androin, Anonaldir, Caesar, Devastator, Dianos, Fankil, Fieldy, Gantuous, Jenzn, 
Lodis, Magog, Orden, Que, Rik, Rootsikunn, Tarian, Venus, Ågran 
 Average Alian, Pwaar, Slithe, Thamior 
 Poor Marillion, Uldrak 
 Awful Bizarro 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back