Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Bizarre (Wierd)comments   back
  
(21 ratings and 5526 hits. Posted 2006/09/16)
Bizarre

*************************************************************************************************************
Logging on this saturday morning, i started running south to check mithril load in moria. I only got to
Brolg before the killer in me figgured i could get mithril anytime i wanted, but killing little whiteskin
in dead brolg is more a right now thingie!!
*************************************************************************************************************

Newbieage Shaman:

You are using:
<wielded>            a steel-shafted spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a dark shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a horned helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (satisfactory)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (well-maintained)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (satisfactory)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag


* CRW Mana:Burning>e
A Path through the Bushes
Exits: *north*, (east), *south*.

* CRW Mana:Burning>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Hidden Trail
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warg-rider is lying here.
A very strong, orkish patrol-leader is looking for enemies here.
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
Exits: [east], *(west)*.

* CRW Mana:Burning>call
You call for the towerdoor to be opened.

* CRW Mana:Burning>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.
An orkish patrol-leader leaves << W E S T <<.
An orkish soldier leaves << W E S T <<.
An orkish soldier leaves << W E S T <<.

* CRW Mana:Burning>
You wait, but there is no hint of activity from the other side.

* CRW Mana:Burning>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg (mine).
A hungry warg (mine) starts following you.

* CW Mana:Burning>e
The towerdoor seems to be closed.

* CW Mana:Burning>open exit e
Ok.

* CW Mana:Burning>e
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
Exits: [east], (west), up, down.

* CW Mana:Burning>d
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
You see two weapons racks on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW Mana:Burning>w
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o CW Mana:Burning>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
The corpse of Brolg the orkish shaman is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

o CW Mana:Burning>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a weapon sheath
a plain leather belt
a dark broadsword (well-maintained)
a mottled cloak (flawless)
an orkish battle-standard (satisfactory)
a ring
a crude metal key
a disgusting elf-stew
a war arrow
a disgusting elf-stew

o CW Mana:Burning>g standard all
You get an orkish battle-standard from the corpse of Brolg the orkish shaman.

o CW Mana:Burning>g all.key all.corpse 
put all.key keyring
You get a crude metal key from the corpse of Brolg the orkish shaman.

o CW Mana:Burning>
You put a crude metal key on your keyring.

o CW Mana:Burning>lock exit 
It's already locked!

o CW>e
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
You see two weapons racks on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW>
>>>> BOB DOWN <<<<.

o CW>l i 2.pack
backpack (here) : 
two disgusting elf-stews

o CW>u
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
Exits: [east], (west), up, down.

* CW>u
The Crumbling Stairs
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: up, down.

o CW>u
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *(up)*, down.

* CW>u
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
The Roof of the Tower
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
Exits: (down).

* CW>d
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *(up)*, down.

* CW>d
The Crumbling Stairs
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: up, down.

o CW>d
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
Exits: [east], (west), up, down.

* CW>w
A Hidden Trail
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warg-rider is lying here.
Exits: (east), *(west)*.
You smell blood.

* CW>sear f
You begin to search...

You have found *Mollie the Silvan Elf*!				<--- DIE! Now!

* CW>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
e
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
Exits: [east], (west), up, down.

* CW>l w
#   $door is now set to {towerdoor } [local]
The towerdoor is open.

* CW>flush f
You begin to search...

cha s q
You have found *Mollie the Silvan Elf*!
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves her hiding place.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.

* CW *Mollie the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>Ok.

* CW *Mollie the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>close towerdoor 
Ok.

* CW *Mollie the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>lock towerdoor 
*click*

* CW *Mollie the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW *Mollie the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>cast 'harm' *elf*
You start to concentrate...

d
k *elf*
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves __ D O W N __.
Your victim has disappeared!

* CW>
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
There are two weapons racks here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW>They aren't here.

o CW>cast 'harm' *elf*
Nobody here by that name.

o CW Mana:Burning>u
k *elf*
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
Exits: [east], [west], up, down.

* CW Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

* CW Mana:Burning>d
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
There are two weapons racks here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW Mana:Burning>u
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
Exits: [east], [west], up, down.

* CW Mana:Burning>d
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
On the ground, there are two weapons racks.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW Mana:Burning>w
w
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o CW Mana:Burning>k *elf*
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
The corpse of Brolg the orkish shaman is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

o CW>They aren't here.

o CW>e
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o CW>e
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
You see two weapons racks on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW>u
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
Exits: [east], [west], up, down.

* CW>#   $door2 is now set to {crack } [local]
flush f
You begin to search...

{target}={*elf*}
You have found *Mollie the Silvan Elf*!
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves her hiding place.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.

* CW *Mollie the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>#   $target is now set to {mollie} [local]
cast 'harm' mollie
You start to concentrate...

A hungry warg has arrived from above.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves << U P >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

* CW>u
The Crumbling Stairs
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

! CW>k mollie
You approach *Mollie the Silvan Elf*, trying to slash her.

! CW *Mollie the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>cast 'harm' mollie
You start to concentrate...

*Mollie the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves __ D O W N __.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW>d
k mollie
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], [west], up, down.

* CW>cast 'harm' mollie
They aren't here.

* CW>Nobody here by that name.

* CW Mana:Burning>d
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
On the ground, there are two weapons racks.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW Mana:Burning>w
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o CW Mana:Burning>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
The corpse of Brolg the orkish shaman is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

o CW Mana:Burning>e
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o CW Mana:Burning>flush f
You begin to search...

{target}={mollie}
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.

*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.


*Mollie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.

! CW>close towerdoor 
You don't see any towerdoor here.

! CW>k mollie
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.

! CW *Mollie the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>#   $door is now set to {exit } [local]
close exit 
Ok.

! CW *Mollie the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW *Mollie the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

o CW>
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CW>exa elf
A large fat burping clumsy elf stands before you
she clearly needs to loose some xtra pounds.

*Mollie the Silvan Elf* is in an excellent condition.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            a nasty orkish fang (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a soft cloth cap (flawless)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (used)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (worn)
<worn on arms>       a pair of black arm wrappings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a black horn shortbow
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (satisfactory)
<worn on belt>       a quiver
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* giggles.

! CW>e
The Hidden Passage
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

o CW>
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.

! CW>cha s q
Ok.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* opens the crack.

! CW>

*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW>e
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
On the ground, there are two weapons racks.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW>u
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], [west], up, down.

* CW>k mollie
You try to slash *Mollie the Silvan Elf*, but she parries successfully.

* CW *Mollie the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>cast 'harm' mollie
You start to concentrate...


*Mollie the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves __ D O W N __.

* CW>draw spear
You remove a dark broadsword.
You confidently wield a steel-shafted spear, looking very evil-minded.

* CW>d

*Mollie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from below.

* CW>k mollie
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
On the ground, there are two weapons racks.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW>They aren't here.

o CW>u
k mollie
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Exits: [east], [west], up, down.

* CW>They aren't here.

* CW>d
w
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
You see two weapons racks on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW>
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o CW>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

o CW>e
e
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o CW>
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
You see two weapons racks on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW>u
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
Exits: [east], [west], up, down.

* CW>k mollie
They aren't here.

* CW>u
The Crumbling Stairs
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

! CW>u
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: *(up)*, down.

* CW>d
The Crumbling Stairs
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

! CW>k mollie

*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves << U P >>.
They aren't here.

o CW>cast 'harm' mollie
Nobody here by that name.

o CW Mana:Burning>u
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *(up)*, down.

* CW Mana:Burning>k mollie
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to stab her.

* CW Mana:Burning *Mollie the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>
A hungry warg leaves __ D O W N __.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves << U P >>.				<-- Hrmmmz!

* CW Mana:Burning>u
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
The Roof of the Tower
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (down).

* CW Mana:Burning>d
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *(up)*, down.

* CW Mana:Burning>u
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
The Roof of the Tower
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (down).

* CW Mana:Burning>d
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *(up)*, down.

* CW Mana:Burning>
The hatch closes quietly.

* CW Mana:Burning>d
The Crumbling Stairs
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: up, down.
You smell blood.

! CW Mana:Burning>d
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [east], [west], up, down.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* utters the word 'fido'


## Gah!=P Yeah lets skip this and get out! ##


* CW Mana:Burning>
You try to keep *Bunlak the Dwarf* at bay, but fail.

* CW Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Healthy>d
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Healthy>FLEE
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* CW Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Azuth the Dwarf* locks the towerdoor.

* CW Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves __ D O W N __.

* CW Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Healthy>cha m wim

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
On the ground, there are two weapons racks.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (west), up.

! CW Mana:Burning>draw broadsword
Ok.

! CW Mana:Burning>
You remove a steel-shafted spear.
You decisively wield a dark broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

! CW Mana:Burning>u
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], [west], up, down.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves __ D O W N __.

* CW Mana:Burning>w
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* tries to sneak behind you!
The towerdoor seems to be closed.

* CW Mana:Burning>w
The towerdoor seems to be closed.

* CW Mana:Burning>d
w
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
There are two weapons racks here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up.

! CW Mana:Burning>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Azuth the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves << U P >>.

! CW Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW Mana:Burning>
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.		<-- So now you come fight you damn wuss!

! CW Mana:Burning>open crack 
Ok.

! CW Mana:Burning>FLEE					<-- haha! 
You flee head over heels.	
You flee west.
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o CW Mana:Burning>w
The crack closes quietly.
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

o CW Mana:Burning>unlock exit 
*click*

o CW Mana:Burning>n
The rockdoor seems to be closed.

o CW>n
The rockdoor seems to be closed.

o CW>open exit 
Ok.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CW>n
A Hidden Landing
A leather helmet lies here.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some cracked and splintered pieces of wood float here.
A soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: north, (south).
You have found *Paisa the Noldorin Elf*!
The crevice closes quietly.
*Paisa the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Paisa the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Paisa the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.

o CW>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
A burly orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Elf!'

o CW>n
Below the Bridge
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: *east*, south, *west*.

o CW>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW>e
You failed swimming there.

o CW>e
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Turn in the River
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, west.

* CW>n
You failed swimming there.
You are drowning!

* CW HP:Fine>n
You failed swimming there.
You are drowning!

* CW HP:Fine>n
The slippery slope out of the river was a bit tiresome to scale.
Plains beside the Trail
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Fine>w
An Old Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves << W E S T << riding a pack horse.

* CW HP:Fine>s
An Old Stone Bridge
The corpse of an orkish warg-rider is lying here.
The corpse of an orc sentry is lying here.
The corpse of an orc sentry is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: *north*, *south*.

* CW HP:Fine>s
Path in the Bushes
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: *north*, *south*, west.

* CW HP:Fine>w
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dense Thornbushes
Exits: *east*.

* CW HP:Fine>cha s n
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine>cast 'breath of briskness'
You start to concentrate...

ey wasnt
ye that
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ye quite
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ye a
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ye pathetic
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ye show?
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Path in the Bushes
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: *north*, *south*, west.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ye show?
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* lightly pounds your right leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dense Thornbushes
Exits: *east*.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
n
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Path in the Bushes
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *south*, west.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
*Azuth the Dwarf* removes the slender Elven sword.
*Azuth the Dwarf* skillfully draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.

*Azuth the Dwarf* strongly pounds your body and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
An Old Stone Bridge
The corpse of an orkish warg-rider is lying here.
The corpse of an orc sentry is lying here.
The corpse of an orc sentry is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: *north*, *south*.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
An Old Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Ancient Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Plains beside the Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha m wim
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>draw broadsword
draw spear
The broadsword is no sheath!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>draw broadsword
You remove a dark broadsword.
You confidently wield a steel-shafted spear, looking very evil-minded.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You remove a steel-shafted spear.
You decisively wield a dark broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 33%, DB: 13%, PB: 62%, Armour: 70%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 412,065 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 14. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- breath of briskness
- panic
- noquit
- strength
- armour
- shield

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Plains beside the Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>draw standard
You remove a dark broadsword.
You confidently wield an orkish battle-standard, looking very evil-minded.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You try to keep *Bunlak the Dwarf* at bay, but fail.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* lightly pounds your left hand and tickles it.
*Azuth the Dwarf* strongly pounds your left arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Grassy Plains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Plains beside the Trail
*Azuth the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>FLEE
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You failed swimming there.
You flee east.
Grassy Plains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.


## Wanted to lure Azuth and Bunlak away to be able to enter and get my warg ##
## back...								    ##


* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Grassy Plains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>{door}={exit }
#   $door is now set to {towerdoor } [local]
#   $door2 is now set to {crack } [local]
w
Plains beside the Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Plains beside the Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
You failed swimming there.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
An Old Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
An Old Stone Bridge
The corpse of an orkish warg-rider is lying here.
The corpse of an orc sentry is lying here.
The corpse of an orc sentry is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* is here, resting on a pack horse.
Exits: *north*, *south*.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Path in the Bushes
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: *north*, *south*, west.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
A Path through the Bushes
Exits: *north*, (east), *south*.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Hidden Trail
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warg-rider is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (east), *(west)*.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.				<-- WTF!=(
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], (west), up, down.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lead
Lead what?

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lead
*Bunlak the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
On the ground, there are two weapons racks.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
Exits: (north), east.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>unlock towerdoor 
You don't see any towerdoor here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open towerdoor 
You don't see any towerdoor here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
n
A Hidden Landing
A leather helmet lies here.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some cracked and splintered pieces of wood float here.
A soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: north, (south).

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Below the Bridge
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: *east*, south, *west*.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
You failed swimming there.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Turn in the River
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, west.
ACK! A hungry warg didn't follow you, you lost it.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
The slippery slope out of the river was a bit tiresome to scale.
Plains beside the Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
An Old Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.


## Lets go back! Quite some Burly's in that room... ##


* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Plains beside the Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>#   $door is now set to {exit } [local]
#   $door2 is now set to {crack } [local]
s
A Turn in the River
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, west.

* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Below the Bridge
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: *east*, south, *west*.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
A Hidden Landing
A leather helmet lies here.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some cracked and splintered pieces of wood float here.
A soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: north.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You hear some clicking noises.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The crevice is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>unlock crevice
It isn't even closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Hobbit!'
A burly orc stabs *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*'s right foot hard and tickles it.
A burly orc strongly stabs *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*'s right foot and tickles
it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Hobbit!'
A burly orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Hobbit!'

*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east.
You have found *Mollie the Silvan Elf*!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crevice 
You don't see any crevice here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 

*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves north sneaking.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
You don't see any crevice here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A Hidden Landing
A leather helmet lies here.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some cracked and splintered pieces of wood float here.
A soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Mollie the Silvan Elf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Mollie the Silvan Elf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Mollie the Silvan Elf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Mollie the Silvan Elf*.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
Exits: north, (south).
A burly orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Elf!'
A burly orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Elf!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A burly orc leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the south.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!
A burly orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Hobbit!'
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* pierces a burly orc's right leg extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!
A burly orc leaves N O R T H.
A burly orc leaves N O R T H.
A burly orc leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!
A burly orc leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sear f
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha m wim
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sear f
You begin to search...

*Mollie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.

*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

{target}={mollie}
The crevice closes quietly.

You hear a *click* in a lock.

A burly orc has arrived from the north.
A burly orc has arrived from the north.
A burly orc has arrived from the north.

A burly orc has arrived from the north.

unlock crevice 
open crevice 
You didn't find anyone.
A burly orc bleeds from open wounds.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*click*

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 

The crevice closes quietly.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
open crevice 
It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!
A burly orc leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A burly orc leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A burly orc leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!
A burly orc leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
The crevice closes quietly.
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
It's already open!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
It's already open!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
It's already open!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Mollie the Silvan Elf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east.
A burly orc approaches *Mollie the Silvan Elf*, trying to stab her.
A burly orc approaches *Mollie the Silvan Elf*, trying to stab her.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crevice 
You don't see any crevice here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crevice 
You don't see any crevice here.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crevice 
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.
You try to keep *Bunlak the Dwarf* at bay, but fail.
You don't see any crevice here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves N O R T H.
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the north.
A burly orc lightly slashes *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
A burly orc says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
A burly orc approaches *Bunlak the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* closes the rockdoor.
A burly orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Dwarf!'
A burly orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Dwarf!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Fine>l n

*Azuth the Dwarf* locks the rockdoor.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Fine>#   $door is now set to {rockdoor } [local]
The rockdoor is closed.
A burly orc lightly stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Azuth the Dwarf* slashes your right arm hard and tickles it.
A burly orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Dwarf!'
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
A burly orc stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.
A burly orc barely stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves >> E A S T >>.
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
A burly orc lightly stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Fine>open rockdoor 

*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>open rockdoor 
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
It seems to be locked.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>open rockdoor 
It seems to be locked.
A burly orc approaches *Azuth the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
It seems to be locked.
A burly orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Azuth!'
A burly orc says 'YOU! Azuth! You will die before your time.'
A burly orc approaches *Azuth the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>
A burly orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Azuth!'
A burly orc says 'YOU! Azuth! You will die before your time.'
A burly orc approaches *Azuth the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.
A burly orc lightly slashes *Azuth the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>
You barely stab *Azuth the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* lightly pierces your left leg and tickles it.
A burly orc approaches *Azuth the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.
A burly orc approaches *Azuth the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>
A burly orc says 'YOU! Hobbit! You will die before your time.'
A burly orc approaches *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*, trying to stab him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>FLEE
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, fighting a burly orc.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc approaches *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* lightly slashes your right leg and tickles it.
A burly orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Hobbit!'
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves >> E A S T >>.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>unlock rockdoor 
open rockdoor 
*click*
A burly orc approaches *Azuth the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
Ok.
A burly orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Azuth!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>FLEE
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hidden Landing
A leather helmet lies here.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some cracked and splintered pieces of wood float here.
A soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
Exits: north, (south).

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
s
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
A burly orc approaches *Azuth the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
A burly orc approaches *Azuth the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.
A burly orc approaches *Azuth the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.
A burly orc lightly slashes *Azuth the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close rockdoor 

*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close rockdoor 
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close rockdoor 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close rockdoor 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc opens the rockdoor.
A burly orc leaves N O R T H.
A burly orc leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>#   $door is now set to {exit } [local]
close exit 
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the north.
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* tries to sneak behind you!
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lock exit 
*click*
A burly orc says 'Ah! There you are!'
A burly orc says 'Ah! There you are!'
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to slash him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc says 'YOU! Hobbit! You will die before your time.'
A burly orc strongly slashes *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
The Hidden Passage
Exits: [east], west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: [north], east.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
The Hidden Passage
Exits: [east], west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*hobbit*} [local]
k *hobbit*
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to stab him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>draw spear
You remove an orkish battle-standard.
You confidently wield a steel-shafted spear, looking very evil-minded.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Mollie the Silvan Elf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Mollie the Silvan Elf*.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
A burly orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Elf!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k *hobbit*
You approach *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*, trying to stab him.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
The Hidden Passage
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, fighting a burly orc.
Exits: [north], east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
The Hidden Passage
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), west.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: (north), east.
You have found *Mollie the Silvan Elf*!
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
close exit 
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves N O R T H.
The Hidden Passage

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
Exits: (north), east.
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit 
It's already open!
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 

*Azuth the Dwarf* closes the rockdoor.
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!
A burly orc slashes *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit 
n
Ok.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* closes the rockdoor.
A burly orc barely stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>The rockdoor seems to be closed.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit 
n
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* closes the rockdoor.
The rockdoor seems to be closed.
A burly orc slashes *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit 
n
Ok.
*Azuth the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A Hidden Landing
A leather helmet lies here.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some cracked and splintered pieces of wood float here.
A soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Mollie the Silvan Elf*.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
Exits: north, (south).
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The crevice closes quietly.
A burly orc opens the crevice.
A burly orc leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The crevice closes quietly.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The crevice is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You try to keep *Bunlak the Dwarf* at bay, but fail.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* pounds your left foot hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Fine>l s
The back of the cave is full of cracks and holes.
#   $door is now set to {crevice } [local]
The crevice is open.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Fine>
A burly orc barely stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Fine>open crevice 
It's already open!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Fine>open crevice 
FLEE
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
It's already open!
A burly orc has arrived from the south.
A burly orc has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Fine>A burly orc says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
A burly orc slashes *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: (north), east.
You smell blood.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves her hiding place.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* closes the rockdoor.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab her.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* locks the rockdoor.
A burly orc approaches *Mollie the Silvan Elf*, trying to slash her.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc strongly slashes *Mollie the Silvan Elf*'s left arm and tickles
it.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* pierces a burly orc's right hand extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
You don't see any crevice here.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Hidden Passage
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: [north], east.
You have found *Mollie the Silvan Elf*!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open crevice 
n
You don't see any crevice here.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves her hiding place.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* unlocks the rockdoor.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>The rockdoor is opened from the other side.
A Hidden Landing
A leather helmet lies here.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some cracked and splintered pieces of wood float here.
A soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A burly orc approaches *Bunlak the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Fine>
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
A burly orc barely stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Fine>close crevice 
Ok.
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
A burly orc strongly slashes *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
A burly orc strongly stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
A burly orc barely stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Fine>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Below the Bridge
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
A Hidden Landing
A leather helmet lies here.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some cracked and splintered pieces of wood float here.
A soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
Exits: north, (south).

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crevice 

*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A burly orc stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s right foot very hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
A burly orc barely stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crevice 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crevice 
It's already closed!
A burly orc strongly slashes *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crevice 
It's already closed!
A burly orc stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crevice 
close crevice 
It's already closed!
A burly orc stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lock crevice 
The crevice is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*click*

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
>>>> BOB DOWN <<<<.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc leaves N O R T H.
A burly orc leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crevice 
lock crevice 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*click*

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Below the Bridge
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: east, south, west.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
A Hidden Landing
A leather helmet lies here.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some cracked and splintered pieces of wood float here.
A soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: north.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc has arrived from the north.
A burly orc has arrived from the north.
A burly orc barely stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
A burly orc barely stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crevice 
lock crevice 
It's already closed!
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
A burly orc barely stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* pounds a burly orc's left leg extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already locked!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crevice 
lock crevice 
close crevice 
lock crevice 
It's already closed!
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crevice 
lock crevice 
It's already locked!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already locked!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already locked!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
n
Below the Bridge
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
A Hidden Landing
A leather helmet lies here.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some cracked and splintered pieces of wood float here.
A soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: north.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc leaves N O R T H.
A burly orc leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The crevice is opened from the other side.
A burly orc leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A burly orc leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 52%, DB: 43%, PB: 71%, Armour: 70%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 412,065 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 14. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength
- armour
- shield

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc tries to stab *Mollie the Silvan Elf*, but she parries
successfully.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Elf!'
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* strongly pierces a burly orc's body and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close crevice 
lock crevice 
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*click*
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Below the Bridge
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc tries to stab *Mollie the Silvan Elf*, but she parries
successfully.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* strongly pierces a burly orc's head and tickles it.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
A Hidden Landing
A leather helmet lies here.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some cracked and splintered pieces of wood float here.
A soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: north.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>unlock crevice 
open crevice 
*click*

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: (north), east.
A burly orc leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k *dwarf*
*Azuth the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to stab him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Azuth the Dwarf* lightly slashes your head and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A burly orc barely stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.
A burly orc lightly stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>#   $door is now set to {exit } [local]
open exit 
It's already open!
A burly orc leaves N O R T H.
A burly orc leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit 
It's already open!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
Exits: (north), east.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
A Hidden Landing
A leather helmet lies here.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
Some cracked and splintered pieces of wood float here.
A soft leather jerkin is on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
Exits: north, (south).
*Azuth the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
*Azuth the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.
A burly orc barely stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the north.
A burly orc approaches *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*, trying to slash him.
A burly orc says 'YOU! Hobbit! You will die before your time.'
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to slash him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
A burly orc stabs *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*'s body very hard.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* pierces a burly orc's right arm hard and tickles
it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A burly orc strongly stabs *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*'s left arm and tickles
it.
A burly orc stabs *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*'s right foot very hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Hobbit!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc slashes *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*'s left leg very hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves N O R T H.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A burly orc leaves vv S O U T H vv.
A burly orc leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>{door2}={crack }
s
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: (north), east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Azuth the Dwarf* removes an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
*Azuth the Dwarf* confidently draws the slender Elven sword.
A burly orc barely slashes *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lock exit 
It's already closed!
A burly orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Dwarf!'
*Bunlak the Dwarf* pounds a burly orc's right arm extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*click*
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
A burly orc lightly stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>A burly orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Dwarf!'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
w
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
close exit 
You try to keep *Azuth the Dwarf* at bay, but fail.
*Azuth the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A burly orc tries to slash *Azuth the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>close exit 
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>It's already closed!
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>
A burly orc barely stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>FLEE
A burly orc lightly slashes *Azuth the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit 
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc barely slashes *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.
A burly orc says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
A burly orc approaches *Bunlak the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
w
The Hidden Passage
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
Exits: [north], east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
A burly orc approaches *Bunlak the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.
A burly orc lightly stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* pounds a burly orc's body extremely hard.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
The Hidden Passage
Exits: [east], west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You try to keep *Azuth the Dwarf* at bay, but fail.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>
A burly orc lightly slashes *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>
A burly orc lightly stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>#   $target is now set to {bunlak} [local]

A burly orc approaches *Azuth the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Fine>
A burly orc barely slashes *Azuth the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha s q
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
w
The Hidden Passage
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You hear a death cry from the north.
A burly orc leaves >> E A S T >>.
A burly orc leaves >> E A S T >>.
A burly orc leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'harm' bunlak
Nobody here by that name.
A burly orc leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
close exit 
The Hidden Passage
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: (east), west.
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'harm' bunlak
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
cast 'harm' bunlak
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

*Bunlak the Dwarf* lightly pounds your left leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>draw broadsword
*Bunlak the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You remove a steel-shafted spear.
You decisively wield a dark broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Hidden Passage
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
Exits: [east], west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A burly orc says 'YOU! Azuth! You will die before your time.'
A burly orc stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'harm' bunlak
You start to concentrate...

*Bunlak the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

>>>> LOST ARMOUR <<<<.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>draw broadsword
The broadsword is no sheath!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>FLEE
*Bunlak the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Hidden Passage
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: [east], west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
A burly orc leaves << W E S T <<.
A burly orc leaves << W E S T <<.
A burly orc leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
A burly orc leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: [north], east.
A burly orc barely slashes *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit north seems to blur for a while.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>unlock exit 
open exit 

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
*click*


## Wanted to leave and refresh armour but i guess i gotta do it in here... ##


! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
A burly orc barely stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>The rockdoor seems to be closed.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>e
The Hidden Passage
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: [north], east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
A burly orc leaves >> E A S T >>.
A burly orc leaves >> E A S T >>.
A burly orc leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
A burly orc leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>e
The Hidden Passage
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: (east), west.
*Azuth the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast 'harm' bunlak
You start to concentrate...
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
A burly orc lightly slashes *Azuth the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>draw broadsword
You swiftly dodge *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.
The broadsword is no sheath!
A burly orc says 'YOU! Azuth! You will die before your time.'

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit 
It's already closed!
A burly orc stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s right hand hard and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit 
It's already closed!
A burly orc slashes *Azuth the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>FLEE

*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>e
The Hidden Passage
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
A burly orc approaches *Bunlak the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast 'harm' bunlak
You start to concentrate...

*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A burly orc approaches *Bunlak the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Azuth the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.

A burly orc strongly slashes *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s right foot.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
A burly orc approaches *Azuth the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>FLEE

*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Azuth the Dwarf* removes the slender Elven sword.
*Azuth the Dwarf* skillfully draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
A burly orc stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s body hard.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
Exits: [north], east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>e
The Hidden Passage
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
A burly orc says 'Ah! There you are!'

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast 'harm' bunlak
You start to concentrate...
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>close exit 
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>w

*Bunlak the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
A burly orc approaches *Bunlak the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.
A burly orc says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
A burly orc lightly slashes *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
Exits: [north], east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>e
The Hidden Passage
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
Exits: [east], west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast 'harm' bunlak
Nobody here by that name.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>w
cast 'harm' bunlak
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
*Azuth the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

*Bunlak the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
A burly orc has arrived from the east.
A burly orc has arrived from the east.
A burly orc has arrived from the east.
A burly orc approaches *Bunlak the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.
*Azuth the Dwarf* pounds your right arm very hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
A burly orc has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
A burly orc says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
A burly orc approaches *Bunlak the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>FLEE

A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
A burly orc barely slashes *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Hidden Passage
Exits: [east], west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: [north], east.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
A burly orc bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast 'harm' bunlak
*Azuth the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
Nobody here by that name.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>FLEE
A burly orc approaches *Azuth the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>w

A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
A burly orc lightly stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
A burly orc slashes *Azuth the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
A burly orc slashes *Azuth the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Hidden Passage
Exits: [east], west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cha s n
Ok.
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: [north], east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>e
The Hidden Passage
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
*Azuth the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>FLEE
*Azuth the Dwarf* opens the crack.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
You see two weapons racks on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*Azuth the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.


! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* closes the crack.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>open crack 
FLEE
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Hidden Passage
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: (east), west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>w

The crack closes quietly.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
Exits: [north], east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>e
The Hidden Passage
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: [east], west.
The crack is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>close exit 
w
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
Exits: [north], east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>e
The Hidden Passage
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: [east], west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>close exit 
It's already closed!
A burly orc opens the crack.
A burly orc leaves >> E A S T >>.
A burly orc leaves >> E A S T >>.
A burly orc leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>close exit 
Ok.
A burly orc opens the crack.
A burly orc leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>close exit 
close exit 
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>open exit 
e
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
You see two weapons racks on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
The crack closes quietly.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
The crack is opened from the other side.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>w
The Hidden Passage
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: (east), west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>e
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
On the ground, there are two weapons racks.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (west), up.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Bunlak the Dwarf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from
the impact.
A burly orc approaches *Bunlak the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.
A burly orc says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
A burly orc barely slashes *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>u
*Bunlak the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Azuth the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
A burly orc barely stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
You barely slash *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
A hungry warg leaves << U P >>.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Hidden Passage
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>

*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>e
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
You see two weapons racks on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Azuth the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.

A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
A burly orc stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
A burly orc says 'Ah! There you are!'
*Azuth the Dwarf* pounds a burly orc's right leg extremely hard.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves << U P >>.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A burly orc tries to slash *Bunlak the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A burly orc approaches *Bunlak the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves << U P >>.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A burly orc leaves << U P >>.
A burly orc leaves << U P >>.
A burly orc leaves << U P >>.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A burly orc leaves << U P >>.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open crack 
It's already open!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>u
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: [east], [west], up, down.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>fol oex
I see no person by that name here!
A burly orc leaves << U P >>.
A burly orc leaves << U P >>.
A burly orc leaves << U P >>.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A burly orc leaves << U P >>.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>fol orc
I see no person by that name here!

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>u
The Crumbling Stairs
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: up, down.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>fol orc
You now follow a burly orc.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>u
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (up), down.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k bunlak
They aren't here.
A burly orc has arrived from below.
A burly orc has arrived from below.
A burly orc has arrived from below.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A burly orc has arrived from below.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A burly orc tries to slash *Azuth the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
A burly orc says 'YOU! Azuth! You will die before your time.'
A burly orc tries to slash *Azuth the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Azuth the Dwarf* pounds a burly orc's left leg very hard.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>A burly orc lightly stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves __ D O W N __.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>open exit 
You don't see any exit here.
A burly orc approaches *Bunlak the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>
A burly orc says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
*Bunlak the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.
A burly orc lightly slashes *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>
A burly orc approaches *Azuth the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>
A burly orc barely slashes *Azuth the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves __ D O W N __.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves __ D O W N __.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>u
The Roof of the Tower
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
Exits: (down).

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>d
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: (up), down.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>d
The Crumbling Stairs
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>d
*Azuth the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A burly orc has arrived from above.
A burly orc has arrived from above.
A burly orc has arrived from above.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
A burly orc has arrived from above.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
A burly orc lightly slashes *Azuth the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves << U P >>.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha m wim
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
Ok.
A burly orc tries to stab *Bunlak the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>draw broadsword
The broadsword is no sheath!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>u
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (up), down.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k bunlak
They aren't here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>d
k bunlak
You swiftly dodge *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Crumbling Stairs
Exits: up, down.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha s q
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha s n

*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Ok.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>
A burly orc has arrived from below.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], [west], up, down.

) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>FLEE
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
On the ground, there are two weapons racks.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>u
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], [west], up, down.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A burly orc has arrived from above.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>d
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
There are two weapons racks here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: (west), up.
A burly orc leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
The Hidden Passage
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: (east), west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is resting here.
Exits: [north], east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
The Hidden Passage
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: [east], west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!
A burly orc leaves << W E S T <<.
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!
A burly orc has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
The Hidden Passage
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!
You bleed from open wounds.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!
The crack is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {*dwarf*} [local]
k *dwarf*
You lightly slash *Azuth the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
A burly orc has arrived from the west.
A burly orc has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
A burly orc has arrived from the west.
*Azuth the Dwarf* pounds your body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>draw broadsword

The crack is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>The broadsword is no sheath!
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit 
close exit 
*Bunlak the Dwarf* closes the crack.
It's already closed!
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Bunlak the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>It's already closed!
A burly orc barely stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
The Hidden Passage
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*Azuth the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You lightly slash *Azuth the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
A burly orc slashes *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
The crack is opened from the other side.
A burly orc has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* closes the crack.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
Exits: [north], east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>#   $target is now set to {bunlak} [local]
e
The Hidden Passage
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Bunlak the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: [east], west.
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha s n
cast 'shocking grasp' bunlak
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
A burly orc strongly slashes *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s right foot.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* pounds a burly orc's left leg very hard.

A burly orc lightly stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

*Azuth the Dwarf* opens the crack.
A burly orc strongly stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s left arm.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>k bunlak
You try to slash *Bunlak the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
A burly orc has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>cast 'shocking grasp' bunlak
You start to concentrate...

draw spear
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
A burly orc tries to slash *Bunlak the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* pounds your body hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You remove a dark broadsword.
You confidently wield a steel-shafted spear, looking very evil-minded.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>e
k bunlak
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A burly orc leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Hidden Passage
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: (east), west.
A burly orc has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Azuth the Dwarf* closes the crack.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Azuth the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Azuth the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to slash him.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>draw broadsword
You remove a steel-shafted spear.
You decisively wield a dark broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit 

A burly orc stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.
You slash *Azuth the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>stat
It's already closed!
*Bunlak the Dwarf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Bunlak the Dwarf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from
the impact.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>OB: 54%, DB: 42%, PB: 76%, Armour: 70%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 412,065 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 14. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- noquit
- armour
- a deep wound at the right foot (clean)
- panic
- strength
- shield

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Hurt>FLEE
You swiftly dodge *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound you.
A burly orc says 'Ah! There you are!'
A burly orc lightly slashes *Azuth the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
Exits: [north], east.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
The Hidden Passage
*Azuth the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
A burly orc lightly stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cha s q
Ok.
*Azuth the Dwarf* pounds a burly orc's head extremely hard.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
e
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
Exits: [north], east.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast 'shocking grasp' bunlak
The Hidden Passage
*Azuth the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*Bunlak the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
A burly orc approaches *Bunlak the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* strongly pounds your right foot.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>
A burly orc strongly stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s head.
A burly orc barely slashes *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
You lightly slash *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e

A burly orc leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>The crack seems to be closed.
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Azuth the Dwarf* lightly pounds your right hand and tickles it.
A burly orc lightly slashes *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Wounded>w
cast 'shocking grasp' bunlak
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

A burly orc lightly stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

FLEE
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A burly orc lightly slashes *Azuth the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
A burly orc says 'YOU! Azuth! You will die before your time.'
A burly orc approaches *Azuth the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Azuth the Dwarf* opens the crack.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
A burly orc has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
Exits: [north], east.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
The Hidden Passage
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
Exits: (east), west.
*Azuth the Dwarf* pounds a burly orc's body extremely hard and shatters it.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit 
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Ok.
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit 
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
It's already closed!
A burly orc says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
A burly orc tries to stab *Bunlak the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>k bunlak
You strongly slash *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s right foot.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Bad a burly orc:Fine>
*Azuth the Dwarf* opens the crack.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A burly orc leaves >> E A S T >>.
A burly orc leaves >> E A S T >>.
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
You see two weapons racks on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit 

A burly orc has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit 
You don't see any exit here.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>k bunlak
You don't see any exit here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Wounded>k bunlak
You're already fighting!
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Wounded>k bunlak
You're already fighting!
You lightly slash *Azuth the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves << U P >>.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Wounded>k bunlak
They aren't here.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Wounded>k bunlak
They aren't here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves << U P >>.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>k bunlak
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A burly orc leaves << U P >>.
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc has arrived from below.
A burly orc has arrived from below.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves __ D O W N __.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves __ D O W N __.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>k bunlak
They aren't here.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>d
k bunlak
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
On the ground, there are two weapons racks.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (west), up.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You try to slash *Bunlak the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* says 'bad'

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves << U P >>.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Bad>draw spear
You remove a dark broadsword.
You confidently wield a steel-shafted spear, looking very evil-minded.
A burly orc approaches *Bunlak the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit 

*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A burly orc strongly stabs *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s right foot.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast 'shocking grasp' bunlak
*Azuth the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You don't see any exit here.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Wounded>Nobody here by that name.
*Azuth the Dwarf* lightly pounds your right arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Wounded>
A burly orc has arrived from above.
A burly orc has arrived from above.
A burly orc has arrived from above.
A burly orc slashes *Azuth the Dwarf*'s body.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Wounded>FLEE

A burly orc says 'YOU! Azuth! You will die before your time.'
*Azuth the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to slash him.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Wounded>A burly orc says 'YOU! Azuth! You will die before your time.'
A burly orc stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s right leg.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [east], [west], up, down.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>d
w
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
On the ground, there are two weapons racks.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
Exits: (west), up.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit 
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
k bunlak
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast 'shocking grasp' bunlak
Nobody here by that name.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e

*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>k bunlak
You try to keep *Bunlak the Dwarf* at bay, but fail.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit 
You're already fighting!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Bad>cast 'shocking grasp' bunlak
You start to concentrate...

e
k bunlak
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
The Hidden Passage
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit 
You approach *Bunlak the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!
A burly orc says 'YOU! Azuth! You will die before your time.'

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Bad>cast 'shocking grasp' bunlak
You start to concentrate...

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*Azuth the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
Ok.
You grasp at *Bunlak the Dwarf*, shocking him.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Wounded>
A burly orc approaches *Azuth the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Azuth the Dwarf*:Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>k bunlak
You approach *Bunlak the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Bad>cast 'shocking grasp' bunlak
You start to concentrate...

*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
You grasp at *Bunlak the Dwarf*, shocking him.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Awful>FLEE
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Awful>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Azuth the Dwarf* sits down and rests.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Hidden Passage
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: [east], west.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>open exit 
Ok.
A burly orc leaves << W E S T <<.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>open exit 
It's already open!

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e

*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
There are two weapons racks here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (west), up.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*Bunlak the Dwarf* leaves << U P >>.
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>k bunlak
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
You see two weapons racks on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
Exits: (west), up.
*Azuth the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>k bunlak
They aren't here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves << U P >>.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>u
k bunlak
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], [west], up, down.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>They aren't here.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>u
k bunlak
The Crumbling Stairs
Exits: up, down.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>u
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>k bunlak
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: down.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>u
k bunlak
They aren't here.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>They aren't here.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You bleed from open wounds.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>open hatch
Ok.

) CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>u
close exit 
The Roof of the Tower
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (down).

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>k bunlak
Ok.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You try to stab *Bunlak the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Awful>cast 'shocking grasp' bunlak
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
You grasp at *Bunlak the Dwarf*, shocking him.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Dying>close exit 
It's already closed!
The hatch is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Dying>close exit 
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
Ok.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Dying>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Dying>cha s n
Ok.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Dying>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Dying>close exit 
close exit 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Dying>close exit 
It's already closed!
>>>> LOST ARMOUR <<<<.
*Azuth the Dwarf* pounds your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Dying>It's already closed!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Dying>
You stab *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained great renown in this battle!
You hear *Bunlak the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Bunlak the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Azuth the Dwarf*:Bad>g all.coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 17 gold coins, 6 silver pennies, and 97 copper pennies.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Azuth the Dwarf*:Bad>open exit 
FLEE
Ok.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Azuth the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Azuth the Dwarf* gets an azure scroll from a sable pouch.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!


## Only now, when logging i notice this! I shoulda spelled him here!! ##


! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Azuth the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Azuth the Dwarf* begins to recite an azure scroll.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Azuth the Dwarf*:Bad>open exit 
It's already open!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Azuth the Dwarf*:Bad>open exit 
It's already open!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Azuth the Dwarf*:Bad>open exit 
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Azuth the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Azuth the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: (up), down.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>d
The Crumbling Stairs
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: up, down.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A burly orc leaves << U P >>.
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc has arrived from below.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves __ D O W N __.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from below.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>#   $target is now set to {azuth} [local]

A burly orc slashes *Azuth the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>d
The Crumbling Stairs
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: up, down.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>u
k azuth
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
Exits: (up), down.
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* pounds a burly orc's right hand extremely hard and shatters
it.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k azuth

*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves << U P >>.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A burly orc has arrived from below.
A burly orc leaves << U P >>.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
The Roof of the Tower
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc has arrived from below.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>draw spear
You try to stab *Azuth the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
A burly orc has arrived from below.
A burly orc says 'YOU! Azuth! You will die before your time.'
A burly orc approaches *Azuth the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Azuth the Dwarf*:Wounded>The spear is no sheath!
A burly orc joins a burly orc's fight.
A burly orc says 'YOU! Azuth! You will die before your time.'
A burly orc stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s left foot hard.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Azuth the Dwarf*:Wounded>
A burly orc lightly stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
A burly orc lightly slashes *Azuth the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Azuth the Dwarf*:Bad>cha s n
Ok.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Azuth the Dwarf*:Bad>cast 'shocking grasp' azuth
You start to concentrate...
A burly orc lightly slashes *Azuth the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

A burly orc lightly stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s left arm.

A burly orc has arrived from below.

A burly orc stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s body.

*Azuth the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to slash him.

Ok.
You grasp at *Azuth the Dwarf*, shocking him.
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves __ D O W N __.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>d
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (up), down.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>k azuth
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves __ D O W N __.
They aren't here.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>d
k azuth
The Crumbling Stairs
Exits: up, down.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>d
k azuth
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], [west], up, down.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>They aren't here.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>d
k azuth
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
There are two weapons racks here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>k azuth
w
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>k azuth
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You stab *Azuth the Dwarf*'s body very hard and shatter it.
*Azuth the Dwarf* pounds your left leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Azuth the Dwarf*:Awful>cast 'shocking grasp' azuth
You start to concentrate...

*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
You see two weapons racks on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>u
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], [west], up, down.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>k azuth
They aren't here.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>u
The Crumbling Stairs
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
Exits: up, down.
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves __ D O W N __.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>k azuth
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>d
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], [west], up, down.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>k azuth
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves __ D O W N __.
They aren't here.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
A burly orc has arrived from above.
A burly orc has arrived from above.
A burly orc has arrived from above.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
A burly orc has arrived from above.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>d
k azuth
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
You see two weapons racks on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
close exit 
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
cast 'shocking grasp' azuth
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [north], east.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You start to concentrate...

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
The Hidden Passage
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>k azuth
You try to stab *Azuth the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Azuth the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Azuth the Dwarf* opens the crack.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Azuth the Dwarf*:Awful>cast 'shocking grasp' azuth
You start to concentrate...

*Azuth the Dwarf* pounds your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Azuth the Dwarf*:Awful>open exit 
It's already open!
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>open exit 
It's already open!

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>open exit 
It's already open!

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
There are two weapons racks here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
Exits: (west), up.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
A burly orc barely stabs *Azuth the Dwarf*'s right foot.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close crack 
Ok.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close crack 
It's already closed!
A burly orc says 'Ah! There you are!'

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close crack 
It's already closed!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close crack 

*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves << U P >>.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close crack 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close crack 
close crack 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close crack 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close crack 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close crack 
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>close crack 
It's already closed!
A burly orc leaves << U P >>.
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc has arrived from below.
A burly orc has arrived from below.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>close crack 
You don't see any crack here.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u
The Crumbling Stairs
Exits: up, down.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (up), down.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>u
The Roof of the Tower
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: (down).

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k azuth
You lightly stab *Azuth the Dwarf*'s right hand and shatter it.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Azuth the Dwarf*:Awful>close exit 
cast 'shocking grasp' azuth
Ok.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Azuth the Dwarf*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...

*Azuth the Dwarf* pounds your body and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Azuth the Dwarf*:Awful>close exit 
close exit 
*Azuth the Dwarf* opens the hatch.
Ok.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Azuth the Dwarf*:Awful>close exit 
It's already closed!
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Azuth the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Azuth the Dwarf* opens the hatch.
Ok.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Azuth the Dwarf*:Awful>cha s q
cast 'shocking grasp' azuth
Ok.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Azuth the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Azuth the Dwarf* opens the hatch.
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Azuth the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Azuth the Dwarf*:Awful>open exit 
It's already open!

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Azuth the Dwarf*:Awful>FLEE

*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves __ D O W N __.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (up), down.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>d
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves __ D O W N __.
The Crumbling Stairs
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
*Azuth the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>d
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], [west], up, down.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>u
The Crumbling Stairs
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Azuth the Dwarf*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Azuth the Dwarf* is here, fighting a burly orc.
Exits: up, down.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k azuth

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to slash him.
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves << U P >>.

k azuth

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
*Azuth the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Azuth the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Nikkie} in [default] group 
Nikkie tells you 'you know you are being stalked by hobbit and elf?'
A burly orc approaches *Azuth the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.
A burly orc says 'YOU! Azuth! You will die before your time.'
A burly orc approaches *Azuth the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
*Azuth the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Azuth the Dwarf* leaves __ D O W N __.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k azuth
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from below.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>

*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves << U P >>.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>k azuth
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
A burly orc leaves __ D O W N __.
A burly orc leaves __ D O W N __.
A burly orc leaves __ D O W N __.
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc has arrived from above.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
A burly orc has arrived from above.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
A burly orc bleeds from open wounds.
A burly orc bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the west.		<-- Oh shit!

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>cha m wim
Ok.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>d
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
On the ground, there are two weapons racks.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>u
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, fighting a burly orc.
Exits: [east], (west), up, down.
You have found *Mollie the Silvan Elf*!
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves down sneaking.
A burly orc stabs *Rael the Fallohid Hobbit*'s head very hard and tickles it.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Rael the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves << W E S T <<.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>u
u
The Crumbling Stairs
Exits: up, down.
The stairs creak and groan as the ancient stone is placed under pressure.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>u
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (up), down.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>The Roof of the Tower
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: (down).

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>close exit 
Ok.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>g all corpse
You get a lantern from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a hooded brass lantern from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a shield of Cardolan from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a crude metal key from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a red ruby from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a fine metal breastplate from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a fine chain mail coif from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a fine pair of greaves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a sturdy pair of rigid leather boots from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a fine pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a fine pair of metal vambraces from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a steel-shafted mattock from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a plain leather belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a butcher knife from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You can't get a water skin, you are carrying too many items already.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>cha s n
Ok.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>cast 'word of recall'
You start to concentrate...

The hatch is opened from the other side.

Blablabla-land

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>cha m wim
Ok.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>ri
What do you want to ride?

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>wear shield
You are already holding too much.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>rem shield
You can't carry that many items.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>wear 2.shield
You are already holding too much.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>i
You are carrying:
a butcher knife (satisfactory)
a plain leather belt
a steel-shafted mattock
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (worn)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a sturdy pair of rigid leather boots (worn)
a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
a ring
a crude metal key
a shield of Cardolan (flawless)
a hooded brass lantern
a lantern

## Start dropping shit when...##


) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>wear 2.shield
You fasten a bejewelled shield on your arm, becoming very impressive.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Parin the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Parin the Dwarf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>drop shield
You drop the shield.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
Grassland
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Parin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
You try to keep *Parin the Dwarf* at bay, but fail.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Parin the Dwarf*:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Open Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
Abandoned Trail
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
The sloping ground brings you up to the level of the plateau east of here.
Deserted Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>s
Rising Cliff Wall
Exits: north, east, south, down.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>g draught all
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>quaff flask
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>s
Large Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
A bonfire lights up far to the south.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>s
Grassy Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>i
You are carrying:
a butcher knife (satisfactory)
a plain leather belt
a steel-shafted mattock
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (worn)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a sturdy pair of rigid leather boots (worn)
a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
a ring
a crude metal key
a shield of Cardolan (flawless)
a lantern
a dark broadsword (flawless)
an orkish battle-standard (satisfactory)

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>drop all.fine
You drop the breastplate.
You drop the coif.
You drop the greaves.
You drop the gauntlets.
You drop the vambraces.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>drop ring
You drop the ring.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
An Ancient Broken Road
A small bat is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found an orkish scout!

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
A grey wolf has arrived from the west.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>drop lantern
You drop the lantern.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>drop shield
You drop the shield.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Parin the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells 'A Dwarf is here on an Ancient Broken Road!'

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Sparse Brush
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Atlec narrates 'anyone spare pounder?'

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
On a Bleak and Windswept Plain
Prickly, white-stemmed plants, with blue flower heads grow in abundance.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
On a Bleak and Windswept Plain
Prickly, white-stemmed plants, with blue flower heads grow in abundance.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You bleed from open wounds.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Broken Ground
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
17/291 hits, 16/97 mana, and 16/126 moves.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
17/291 hits, 16/97 mana, and 16/126 moves.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>narr backup brolg!!
Ok.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>narr backup brolg!!
Ok.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>narr FAST
Ok.
*Parin the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
A Lush Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
Grassy Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
The Dead Grass Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
The Withered Grass
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
The Dead Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>e
The Flowing Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>cha s n
Ok.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>cast 'word of recall'
You start to concentrate...

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Blablabla-land
A dark shield lies here reflecting no light.
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
Your vision is troubled and you feel disoriented.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
You slowly regain your bearings as your head clears.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
20/291 hits, 13/97 mana, and 11/126 moves.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
20/291 hits, 13/97 mana, and 11/126 moves.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
20/291 hits, 14/97 mana, and 11/126 moves.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
20/291 hits, 14/97 mana, and 12/126 moves.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>stat
OB: 53%, DB: -8%, PB: 81%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 312,065 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 32. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the right foot (clean)
- noquit
- panic
- strength
- shield
- Orkish draught

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
21/291 hits, 14/97 mana, and 13/126 moves.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
21/291 hits, 14/97 mana, and 13/126 moves.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
22/291 hits, 16/97 mana, and 19/126 moves.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>i
You are carrying:
a butcher knife (satisfactory)
a plain leather belt
a steel-shafted mattock
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (worn)
a sturdy pair of rigid leather boots (worn)
a red ruby
a crude metal key
a dark broadsword (flawless)
an orkish battle-standard (satisfactory)

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
A large rabbit has arrived from the west.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>l i apck
You can't find an apck.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>l i pack
backpack (used) : 
a glittering spearhead
nine handfuls of narrow leaves
seven piles of short, black fur
six short, moist tails
three strips of dried meat

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>l i 2.pack
backpack (carried) : 
Nothing.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>drop pack
You drop the backpack.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>drop belt
You drop the belt.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>drop cloak
You drop the cloak.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>drop boots
You drop the boots.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hide key
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
27/291 hits, 22/97 mana, and 36/126 moves.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
sc
27/291 hits, 23/97 mana, and 37/126 moves.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>27/291 hits, 23/97 mana, and 37/126 moves.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
27/291 hits, 23/97 mana, and 37/126 moves.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
sc
27/291 hits, 23/97 mana, and 38/126 moves.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>27/291 hits, 23/97 mana, and 38/126 moves.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cha s n
Ok.

) CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'cure crit'
You muster all of your concentration...

r
You can feel the broken bones within you heal and reshape themselves.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>You sit down and rest your tired bones.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>i
l
You are carrying:
a butcher knife (satisfactory)
a steel-shafted mattock
a red ruby
a crude metal key
a dark broadsword (flawless)
an orkish battle-standard (satisfactory)

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Blablabla-land
A dark shield lies here reflecting no light.
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A sturdy pair of rigid leather boots are on the ground.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a steel-shafted spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a horned helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (satisfactory)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (well-maintained)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (satisfactory)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>drop knife
You drop the knife.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
A large rabbit leaves >> E A S T >>.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
42/291 hits, 3/97 mana, and 50/127 moves.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
42/291 hits, 3/97 mana, and 50/127 moves.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
42/291 hits, 3/97 mana, and 51/127 moves.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
42/291 hits, 4/97 mana, and 51/127 moves.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>dr skin
You drink the water.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>i
You are carrying:
a steel-shafted mattock
a red ruby
a crude metal key
a dark broadsword (flawless)
an orkish battle-standard (satisfactory)

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>l
Blablabla-land
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A dark shield lies here reflecting no light.
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A sturdy pair of rigid leather boots are on the ground.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You feel bolder.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
A grasshopper has arrived from the north.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
A grasshopper leaves >> E A S T >>.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
49/291 hits, 12/97 mana, and 80/127 moves.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
49/291 hits, 12/97 mana, and 81/127 moves.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
49/291 hits, 12/97 mana, and 81/127 moves.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
sc
50/291 hits, 12/97 mana, and 82/127 moves.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>50/291 hits, 12/97 mana, and 82/127 moves.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>narr bunlak rips in brolg , azuth lives on awful cause they called 3 more there
Ok.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>inf You are a level %l Dark Shaman.%.Your warstatus is currently at: %K%.Your equipment weights: %C, %F
You are a level 37 Dark Shaman.
Your warstatus is currently at: warlord (45)
Your equipment weights: eighty-five pounds, Heavy, but we will manage...


## Apparently i warlorded! Noticed this just now aswell! Wonder what spot! ##


) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
57/291 hits, 21/97 mana, and 110/127 moves.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
57/291 hits, 21/97 mana, and 110/127 moves.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
57/291 hits, 21/97 mana, and 111/127 moves.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
57/291 hits, 21/97 mana, and 111/127 moves.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cha s n
Ok.

) CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cast 'cure ser'
You start to concentrate...

As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.
Long shadows are cast across the vast plains as the sun tiredly climbs in the
east.
The pale moon slowly disappears behind the horizon in the west.

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>st
You stop resting, and stand up.


## Ran back brolg for warg so i could go Moria... ##


* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
A Hidden Trail
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warg-rider is lying here.
Exits: (east), (west).

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [east], (west), up, down.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
You see two weapons racks on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: (west), up.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
An Escape Passage
A silver key, tarnished with age, has been left here.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: [north], east.
You have found *Mollie the Silvan Elf*!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
e
The Hidden Passage
Exits: (east), west.


## Maybe i shoulda fought, but since he called more last time, why wouldnt he now?=P ##


! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
An Old Cellar
A beer barrel has been left here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
You see two weapons racks on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: (west), up.
You have found *Mollie the Silvan Elf*!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [east], (west), up, down.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u
The Crumbling Stairs
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: up, down.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (up), down.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u
The Roof of the Tower
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
Exits: (down).

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
d
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (up), down.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The Crumbling Stairs
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: up, down.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>lead warg
A hungry warg starts following you.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (up), down.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u
u
The Roof of the Tower
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-guard is lying here.
Exits: (down).
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>g all corpse
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You get a water skin from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
The Cracked Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (up), down.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
The Crumbling Stairs
Exits: up, down.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
The Ruined Tower
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [east], (west), up, down.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
A Hidden Trail
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warg-rider is lying here.
Exits: (east), (west).
You smell blood.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You suddenly notice *Mollie the Silvan Elf*.
*Mollie the Silvan Elf* leaves her hiding place.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w

*Mollie the Silvan Elf* sits down and rests.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A Path through the Bushes
Exits: north, (east), south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ri
A hungry warg (mine) stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg (mine)'s reins, and start riding it.


## Fuck it, many around, lets just go OOC! ##


* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
An Obscured Trail
Exits: north, (west).
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
An Old Trail
Exits: (east), south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Abandoned Broken Road
The corpse of an orkish soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 55%, DB: 43%, PB: 82%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 312,065 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 32. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- shield

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Plains by the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>aba warg
A hungry warg (mine) is not following you.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Abandoned Broken Road
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
>>>> STR DOWN <<<<.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Abandoned Broken Road
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Abandoned Broken Road
*Parin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Abandoned Broken Road
Exits: =north=, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
An Ancient Broken Road
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
A Dark and Musty Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
An Ancient Broken Road
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Small Quiet Forest
Exits: north, east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
The day has begun. You feel so weak under the cruel light!			<-- Hrmmph!

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, [east], *south*, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Fording a Tributary
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, *south*, *down*.
You begin to see some clouds.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
An Ancient Broken Road
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: *north*, *west*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *east*, *south*, *down*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, *west*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, *west*, *down*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
An Ancient Broken Road
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: *east*, *south*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, *west*, *down*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
n
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

## Lets go regen Black altar! Cant be trapped there since slow ##
## close and its noport AND dark!=)                            ##

* CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>lead
e
You stop riding a hungry warg (mine).
A hungry warg (mine) starts following you.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
A Small Rocky Track
Exits: *east*, *west*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>open exit 
A Small Rocky Track
Exits: *north*, *west*, *down*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You don't see any exit here.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>open slab
You put all your weight against the slab, trying to open it.

Nikkie narrates 'elf and hobbit aroond brolg :('

{door}={exit }
Ok.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, *(west)*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close exit 
You put all your weight against the slab, trying to close it.

drop skin
*Parin the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Ok.


## ....Did THIS JUST HAPPEN !?!? Wha.....It's not....=P ##


! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You drop the skin.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You try to keep *Parin the Dwarf* at bay, but fail.
*Parin the Dwarf* slashes your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Parin the Dwarf*:Healthy>open exit 
FLEE
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Parin the Dwarf*:Healthy>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Parin the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Parin the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
You try to keep *Parin the Dwarf* at bay, but fail.
*Parin the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Parin the Dwarf*:Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Parin the Dwarf*:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Sloping Corridor
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, [west].

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>open exit 

*Parin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
*Parin the Dwarf* slashes your head extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Parin the Dwarf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Parin the Dwarf*:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
*Parin the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Blackened Dome
An ancient black altar stands in the centre of the room.
Exits: west.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cha m wim
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>draw broadsword
You remove a steel-shafted spear.
You decisively wield a dark broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
*Parin the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Sloping Corridor
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A hungry warg (mine) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, [west].

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
e
Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
*Parin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Parin the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.
Blackened Dome
An ancient black altar stands in the centre of the room.
Exits: west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Parin the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Sloping Corridor
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
Exits: east, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cha s n

*Parin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Ok.
*Parin the Dwarf* slashes your body hard and shatters it.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o CW HP:Dying Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Parin the Dwarf*:Healthy>e
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o CW HP:Dying Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Parin the Dwarf*:Healthy>e
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o CW HP:Dying Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Parin the Dwarf*:Healthy>FLEE
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o CW HP:Dying Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Parin the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You feel a strong ache there!
You lost some renown in this battle!

You are dead! Sorry...


o CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sleep
You go to sleep.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
37/291 hits, 67/97 mana, and 103/127 moves.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 90%, DB: -60%, PB: 0%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 491,944 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- Mandos sleep for 37 days

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>wake
You wake, and sit up.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>st
You stand up.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>quit now
Goodbye, friend.. Come back soon!

#Connection lost

****************************************************************************************************
So that's what you get for trying to escape sun!=P Was a extreamly fun fight inside brolg, to bad
block wore off so other pukes could enter and save Azuth=P. But the end was bizarre! I just gasped
at the insane timing and luck by dwarf, and the BAD LUCK by me!=P I kinda spammed down there so i
never even considered this happening since he's a warrior and track slow! Dunno if he spammed ford
then tracked or what he did but.... its not fair!!=)
****************************************************************************************************


2006/09/16 10:42, Parin:   
100% track. thing is. i tracked, checked you are going south. and started to track on road all w from slab. saw you going e. continued slowtacking and noticed slab beenig open - thought you were going for river - and then...

Sloping Corridor
*Wierd the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, (west).
Aha, you have found your victim!
*Wierd the Orc* closes the slab.

2006/09/16 10:46, Joacim:  Rated: Superb 
*gasp*

Nicely done there ! ;D

2006/09/16 11:03, Bunlak:Rated: Superb 
Tried to hitflee, but like no ob whatsoever :P
Grats on kill, My fights with you tend to be kindoff intense :)

2006/09/16 11:06, Dracol:   
heh, almost the same as morgazh log when it popped just in time to get killed.

2006/09/16 11:11, Gaurog:Rated: Good 
Ugh wrong ending. Reminds me something that happened to Fingeror at the warrens :p

2006/09/16 11:12, Alian:Rated: Awful 
CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Bunlak the Dwarf*:Fine>l s
The back of the cave is full of cracks and holes.
# $door is now set to {crevice } [local]
The crevice is open.


2006/09/16 11:18, Faint: 
Before every1 starts pointing it out, iv been using that for like 6 years, and repeat myself when i say 'i will continue to use it until some high god tells me it is illegal', cause i have been asking around and have always recieved the same answer from gods, 'it is legal'.

Explanation has always been that I do something to make an alias, which differs from say, action track/follow open/close, where you get an alias or varibel, but you dont do anything to get it yourself... Now can we please not make this a 'Legal/Illegal action thread'?=P

2006/09/16 11:30, Alian:Rated: Awful 
So, uh, it's legal for me to press a key in order to get a secret-door from my database and automatically making it my door variable? Because that's what you're doing. It's exactly the same shit, except you type 2 letters, which by the way might be connected to some hotkey aswell.
Or, it's not the same shit but it gives you the same result.

2006/09/16 11:36, Faint: 
err...? Its not a secret door database! I look at a open door, and it sets alias to open that door...?

I do interact via my character to something ingame to set a alias. If you press key to use a secretdoor database and set alias after that, that isnt ingame, which makes it illegal...?

I know you are smart enough to see the difference...

2006/09/16 11:37, David:Rated: Superb 
haha insane =)
sick sick death.. =P

2006/09/16 11:51, Alian:Rated: Awful 
I kind of stated the difference in my post, but what I'm saying is that you get the same result with the equal amount of work.
Yes, you interract with your character but there's more to it.
When your client sees 'The crevice is open.' it sets your door alias to 'crevice'. You see the issue? Yes, you have to type 'l s', must be gruesome work, or even press some hotkey, but your client does the work for you so to speak.
I know this is some a kind of grey-area but just funny that you complain your ass off on mappers/databases when you use this yourself since it gives the same result imo.


2006/09/16 12:09, Orhzul: 
It's quite obvious it's illegal since now using any kind of action in PK is illegal.. quite harmless one but I doubt you asked the right gods recently if they were saying it's legal.

2006/09/16 12:11, Thanik:  Rated: Superb 
Gods have known about it for a few years, if it was illegal don't you think something would have been said or done? Plus I guess difference is that you have to notice, and it only works when door is open, something not likely to happen if your enemy just closed it and you didn't know name.

Anyway, awesome log. Great fighting in backway, and funny as hell way to die.

2006/09/16 12:33, Dracol:   
well, nothing happened to the dude in a previous log a few days ago when he used action to set door to whatever closed exit he ran into.
so why care about this?=P

2006/09/16 12:53, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Why is the whole playerbase that is left these days focussed on fucking illigal action rules?

Shut the fuck up already.

Funny ending :P

2006/09/16 13:43, Dressing:   
Orhzul is talking about illegal actions? :P

2006/09/16 13:55, Sliver:  Rated: Superb 
I was hoping mollie the limey cunt died, it's sort of ironic as soon as I saw brolg in log I knew mollie would be in it. I'm convinced that retard slut only knows brolg zone

2006/09/16 15:12, Nero:Rated: Good 
Typical puke behavior. One orc solo in a dead brolg so it calls 4 more or so, only to have 1 die to that solo orc, almost another. Too bad eq made it back to puke side. I would have liked this better if azuth had died too, you gacced both and left. :)

2006/09/16 15:14, Ågran:  Rated: Superb 
impressive as always faint =)

2006/09/16 16:35, Faine:Rated: Good 
Blablabla-land :D

2006/09/16 17:07, Steoadsawoeifn:  edited 1x  Rated: Superb 
) CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>fol oex
I see no person by that name here!
A burly orc leaves << U P >>.
A burly orc leaves << U P >>.
A burly orc leaves << U P >>.

and i thought i was the only one that typoed in pk :D

2006/09/16 17:55, Belamir:Rated: Superb 
I really liked this log. Nice fighting, nice use of mobs, nice escaping, and a bad-luck ending that you can't help but smile at.

2006/09/17 12:15, Noxious:   
First thing i saw was the wierd getting the brolg key (score). Could have been different if you didnt have key and they just locked it... ie thought it was a mistake just to dump it backway :s

2006/09/18 06:23, Eder: 
So gods still didnt change that freaking bug of spear vs smite/pound ?

2006/09/18 18:08, Omega: 
Fun looking fight, nice job.

2006/09/19 00:37, Thanik:  Rated: Superb 
What bug? Do you know how spears work?


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Antar, Belamir, Bunlak, David, Joacim, Ryalnos, Sliver, Steoadsawoeifn, Thanik, 
Ulixes, Zigin, Ågran 
 Good Cambro, Devastator, Ethar, Faine, Gaurog, Nero 
 Average Rik 
 Poor Azazello 
 Awful Alian 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back