Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Luring With a Cause (Buz)comments   back
   (17 ratings and 4468 hits. Posted 2006/10/19)
#######So I've been suiciding  Buz a lot lately and finally loged with Peapend ###### #######to actually play some.  Step one - Re-Equip #####


                              ***  MUME VIII  ***

                              In progress at FIRE
                     (Free Internet Roleplay Experiences)
             Adapted from J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth world and
                   maintained by CryHavoc, Manwe, and Nada.

              Original code DikuMUD I (help credits), created by:
       S. Hammer, T. Madsen, K. Nyboe, M. Seifert, and H.H. Staerfeldt.

If you have never played MUME before, type NEW to create a new character,
or ? for help. Otherwise, type your account or character name.

            ~~~ 
           ~~         _----|        _ _ __ _ _                              
                       ----|_----|  ]-I-II-I-[                 __ _ __ _ __
   _ _ _/\_ _ _ _---|      | ----|   \ `  ' /                  ]I-I-II-I-I[
   ]-I-I--I-I-[  ---|      |     |    |. ` |        ~~~         \_`   '__/
    \_`   '__/      |     / \    |    | /^\|         ~~~         |~_ [],|
     [&] `__|       ^    / ^ \   ^    | |&||                    _|______|_ 
     |__   ,|      / \  / ^ ^`\ / \   | ===|                   <=-=-==-=-=>
  ___| ___ ,|__   / ^  /=_=_=_=\ ^ \  |, `_|     ~~             \__   _'_/   
  I_I__I_I__I_I  (====(_________)_^___| ___|___    ~~            |.   _ |
  \-\--|-|--/-/  | .   I  [&]__I   I_I|_I I|I_I                  |   _  |
   |[] `    '|_  |_   _|`___ ._[  _\ \  | | / /                  |`    '|
  / \  [] ` .| |-| |-| |_| |_| |_| | []   [] |                   | '    |
 <===>      .|-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|        / \                  |[]    | 
 | []|` ` [] |.      _______ .     |-  `   <===>                 |'   __|
 <===>  `  ' | /|\  |       |  /|\ |  []   <===>-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-| '  I-|-T- 
  \T/    1-- | ||| /|Welcome|\ ||| | .  '   \T/    .  |   ..     |     _|
      ..   .                       . .   .                       . ..

               MUME: Multi Users in Middle-earth, version VIII.


Account pass phrase: ******
*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (95%) ***                  Type "news next" for the latest information.

Welcome to the land of Middle-earth. May your visit here be... interesting.
Never forget! Try to role-play...

Last login 3 days and 4 hours ago from 128.54.48.10.
Top of a Steeply Sloping Path
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
Ingo the Elf is here, resting on a trained horse.
Khulak is here, riding a mountain mule.
Ruria is resting here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, =down=.

Your default tongue is Westron.
Free rent.
News board                - 441 unread messages
FAQ board                 - 23 unread messages
Justice board             - 73 unread messages

*+ CSW>
You are using:    Don't ask why I'm sneaking
Nothing.

d
Steeply Sloping Path
Exits: =up=, =down=.

u
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Top of a Steeply Sloping Path
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
Ingo the Elf is here, resting on a trained horse.
Khulak is here, riding a mountain mule.
Ruria is resting here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south, =down=.

Khulak says 'hi buz'

######Beg, Beg, Beg #######

eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a battle axe (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (worn)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt

Top of a Steeply Sloping Path
Peapend the Elf (p) is sleeping here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, =down=.
Khulak narrates 'running warren probably'

!+ CSW>score
409/409 hits, 56/56 mana, and 153/158 moves.

s

!+ CSW>
High Moors
Exits: north, east, south, west.
####SNIP more reequip####

s

!f CSW>
Plateau
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warg-rider is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish soldier is lying here.
Exits: north, west, down.

!. CSW>look in corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

!. CSW>look in 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a butcher knife (satisfactory)
a chain mail hauberk (used)
a pair of chain mail gloves (satisfactory)
a pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
a pair of chain mail sleeves (worn)
a plain leather belt
a red-skull shield (flawless)
a ring
a short spear (used)
a spiked metal helmet (flawless)
a sturdy pair of rigid leather boots (flawless)
a water skin

!. CSW>get all.mail 2.corpse
You get a chain mail hauberk from the corpse of an orkish warg-rider.
You get a pair of chain mail leggings from the corpse of an orkish warg-rider.
You get a pair of chain mail gloves from the corpse of an orkish warg-rider.
You get a pair of chain mail sleeves from the corpse of an orkish warg-rider.



####SNIP####

Khulak tells you 'tons around, watch out :P'  ####Interesting####

Top of a Steeply Sloping Path
Peapend the Elf (p) is sleeping here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

!+~ CSW>exa p

!+~ CSW>
You see nothing special about him.
Peapend rider of lightning (p) is in an excellent condition.
Peapend rider of lightning (p) is using: 
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (neglected)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a bright red amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a diamond ring
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a small metal flask

!+~ CSW>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a battle axe (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a hooded brass lantern; it is lit

!+" CSW>s
You stop sneaking.   ####Good job####

!+" CW>
High Moors
Exits: north, east, south, west.



####AHH found some more eqs!####

Sloping Plain
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

e
Plateau
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, west.

!. CW HP:Fine>e
Plateau
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: north, west, down.

!. CW HP:Hurt an orkish warg-rider:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.

###SNIP some fighting orcs... not going so well####

!. CW HP:Hurt an orkish warg-rider:Fine>f
An orkish warg-rider strongly stabs your right foot and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
On an Open Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

Ruria has arrived from the south.

!. CW HP:Hurt>score

!. CW HP:Hurt>246/409 hits, 56/56 mana, and 134/158 moves.
Ruria leaves east.

!. CW HP:Hurt>rq
reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

On an Open Plain

!. CW HP:Hurt>
*Runak the Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg. 


!. CW HP:Hurt>cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

####No need to bother me nice orc, just reequipping!#####

*Runak the Orc* pounds your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You cleave *Runak the Orc*'s body and tickle it.

!. CW HP:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sheltered Lowlands
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CW HP:Hurt *Runak the Orc*:Hurt>n
A Small Clump of Pines in the Grasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

Dispersed Pines along the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

west
Meadow Dotted in Pine Trees
Exits: north, east, south, west.

s
Rolling Prairie
Exits: north, east, south, west.

s
On an Open Plain
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

####Notice my rockin link ####

####Running around some####

s
A Small Clump of Pines in the Grasslands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

s
Sheltered Lowlands
*Runak the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*Runak the Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

s
Plateau
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish warg-rider (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, west.

Plateau
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: north, west, down.

n

!. CW HP:Hurt>
Evergreen Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

n
Green, Wooded Hillside
Exits: north, east, south, west.

Peapend (p) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

####AHH some backup ####
Evergreen Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

Runak the Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

Peapend (p) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
Plateau
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
An orkish warg-rider (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, west, down.

west
Plateau
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, west.

You swiftly dodge an orkish warg-rider's attempt to stab you.

!. CW HP:Hurt an orkish warg-rider:Fine>
You cleave an orkish warg-rider's body extremely hard.

f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*Runak the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

*Runak the Orc* pounds your left arm extremely hard.

!. CW HP:Wounded an orkish warg-rider:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Sloping Plain
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

e

*Runak the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

Ruria has arrived from the north.
Plateau
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, west.

Sheltered Lowlands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

e
Evergreen Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

Peapend (p) has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

n
Green, Wooded Hillside
Exits: north, east, south, west.

A Wind-beaten Hill
Exits: east, south, west.

e
Elevated Woodland
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A long-tailed bird watches you from the vegetation.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: east, south, west.

e
The wooded hillside gives way to a clear flatland.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: =north=, east, south, west.

e
A Ford in the River Bruinen
Khulak is here, riding a mountain mule.
Dalmar the Man is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.


Khulak says 'didnt track'

west
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: =north=, east, south, west.

west

As you walk uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.
Elevated Woodland
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A long-tailed bird watches you from the vegetation.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Peapend the Elf (p) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, south, west.

Peapend leaves east riding a pack horse.


Peapend (p) has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!f CW HP:Hurt>reveal q
You begin to search...

You are now a member of Peapend (p)'s group.

You didn't find anyone.

west
A Wind-beaten Hill
Exits: east, south, west.

e
Elevated Woodland
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A long-tailed bird watches you from the vegetation.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Peapend the Elf (p) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, south, west.

Peapend leaves west riding a pack horse.

Peapend (p) has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
*Runak the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
fol p

*Runak the Orc* pounds your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!

!f CW HP:Wounded *Runak the Orc*:Hurt>
You now follow Peapend (p).
Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...

You strongly cleave *Runak the Orc*'s left leg and tickle it.
You will now try to protect Peapend (p).

!f CW HP:Wounded *Runak the Orc*:Hurt>cha moo wimpy
Ok.
Peapend (p) utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
Peapend (p) sprays *Runak the Orc* with painfully bright, concentrated rays of
light.

*Runak the Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

!f CW HP:Wounded *Runak the Orc*:Wounded>
*Runak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Runak the Orc* leaves south riding a hungry warg.

*Runak the Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...
*Runak the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

cmw
*Runak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Runak the Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

!f CW HP:Wounded>
Ruria has arrived from the south.

!f CW HP:Wounded>
*Runak the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Ruria leaves east.

!f CW HP:Wounded *Runak the Orc*:Wounded>
*Runak the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*Runak the Orc* pounds your body extremely hard and shatters it.

!f CW HP:Wounded *Runak the Orc*:Wounded>cmw
Your head stops stinging.
*Runak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Runak the Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

!f CW HP:Wounded>cha moo wimpy
Ok.
Ruria has arrived from the east.

Ruria leaves west.

Peapend leaves east riding a pack horse.
The wooded hillside gives way to a clear flatland.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen

west
As you walk uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.
Elevated Woodland
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A long-tailed bird watches you from the vegetation.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: east, south, west.

Peapend (p) has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

Peapend leaves east riding a pack horse.
The wooded hillside gives way to a clear flatland.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Dalmar the Man is here, riding a pack horse.

Peapend leaves west riding a pack horse.
As you walk uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.
Elevated Woodland
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A long-tailed bird watches you from the vegetation.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
*Runak the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Runak the Orc* pounds your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!f CW HP:Bad *Runak the Orc*:Wounded>f
Peapend leaves east riding a pack horse.
You flee head over heels.
The wooded hillside gives way to a clear flatland.
You flee east.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Dalmar the Man is here, riding a pack horse.
Peapend the Elf (p) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: =north=, east, south, west.

####OK humm he should be good and kill horny lets run around and######
####### see if he shows up Moors  #####


Peapend leaves west riding a pack horse.
High Moors
*Runak the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting Dalmar.
Dalmar the Man is here, riding a pack horse, fighting *Runak the Orc*.
*Runak the Orc* pounds Dalmar's left foot very hard and tickles it.


####Just as we thought, going after me just when I need to get safe####

!:" CW HP:Wounded>
*Runak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Runak the Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

*Runak the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

!:" CW HP:Wounded>
*Runak the Orc* pounds your head.

!:" CW HP:Wounded *Runak the Orc*:Wounded>
You cleave *Runak the Orc*'s body and tickle it.


!:" CW HP:Wounded *Runak the Orc*:Wounded>
Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...

Peapend (p) utters the words 'qarr diesilla'
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Runak the Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Runak the Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Runak the Orc*.

#### Cackle, lets see what this little Orc sacrificed to the cause ####

!:" CW HP:Wounded>
Peapend (p) gets a fine grey cloak from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a black warg fur from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets an engraved broadsword from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a pair of snowshoes from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a black pair of padded boots from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a water skin from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a ruby ring from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets an azure ring from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a black amulet from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a grotesque necklace with many pairs of ears from the corpse
of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a shining chain mail shirt from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a white chain mail coif from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a shining pair of chain mail leggings from the corpse of *an
Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a fine pair of metal boots from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a fine pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a shining pair of chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *an
Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks from the
corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a fine silver bracelet from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer from the corpse of *an
Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a gleaming belt from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a butcher knife from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a fragrant-smelling bag from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a small wooden box from the corpse of *an Orc*.
Peapend (p) gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *an Orc*.

You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *an Orc*.
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *an Orc*.

!+" CW HP:Wounded>exa sable
pouch (carried) : 
an azure scroll
an azure scroll
a fragile parchment
a fragile parchment
an azure scroll

!+" CW HP:Wounded>
Peapend (p) sits down and rests.
exa backpack
backpack (carried) : 
an amethyst
a black candle
two grey fluid-sacks
twenty-six handfuls of narrow leaves
a jewelled ring
a long hollow stem
a necklace
a dozen piles of short, black fur
fourteen short, moist tails
a dozen strips of dried meat
seven vials of preserved blood
a stone


#### OKIE good start ####
####Part 2####
Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...

!.' CRW>stat
You didn't find anyone.

!.' CRW>OB: 132%, DB: 39%, PB: 46%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 659,134 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 39. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

Peapend (p) utters the words 'qaihfar xzahpzf'
Dark clouds in the sky light up, as lightning strikes from within.


cha moo agg
Ok.

e
An Old Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

A pack horse stops following Peapend (p).
Peapend (p) picks up a pack horse's reins, and starts riding him.

look

!." CRW>
An Old Trail
Peapend the Elf (p) is here, riding a pack horse.

s
An Old Stone Bridge
Exits: north, south.

s
Path in the Bushes
Exits: north, south, west.

s
A Path through the Bushes
Exits: north, (east), south.

e
A Hidden Trail
The corpse of an orc sentry is lying here.
The corpse of an orc sentry is lying here.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* (x) is resting here.
*Horast the Hill Troll* is resting here.
*Orsk the Orc* is standing here tending wounds.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (east), (west).


#### THREE NO PROBLEM!####

!:" CRW>j
Peapend (p) closes the bushes.

b
kill x
You cleave *Theraz the Cave Troll* (x)'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!." CRW *Theraz the Cave Troll* (x):Hurt>bash
*Orsk the Orc* stabs your left leg extremely hard.

*Theraz the Cave Troll* (x) hits your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

*Orsk the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Orsk the Orc* stabs your body hard and tickles it.

*Orsk the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orsk the Orc* leaves east.

*Horast the Hill Troll* Rumbles: they gonna come sanc'd and shit

*Horast the Hill Troll* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

Your bash at *Theraz the Cave Troll* (x) sends him sprawling.

###Sorry, Buddy####

!." CRW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll* (x):Hurt>
*Horast the Hill Troll* hits your body extremely hard.
cha moo wimpy
Ok.

!." CRW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll* (x):Hurt>
*Orsk the Orc* has arrived from the east.

!." CRW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll* (x):Hurt>
Peapend (p) utters the words 'qarr diesilla'

Peapend (p) utters the words 'qarr diesilla'
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Theraz the Cave Troll* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!." CRW HP:Fine *Horast the Hill Troll*:Hurt>
Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...

!." CRW HP:Fine *Horast the Hill Troll*:Hurt>
*Orsk the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

!." CRW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll* (x):Bad>gac

!." CRW HP:Fine *Horast the Hill Troll*:Hurt>
*Orsk the Orc* strongly stabs your right hand and tickles it.

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Horast the Hill Troll*:Hurt>get all corpse
You get a crude metal key from the corpse of *a Troll*.
You get a pair of soft leather boots from the corpse of *a Troll*.
You get a plain leather belt from the corpse of *a Troll*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *a Troll*.
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Troll*.
There was 10 gold coins, 15 silver pennies, and 4 copper pennies.

####OK good start ####

You cleave *Horast the Hill Troll*'s body extremely hard.

bash

*Horast the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Horast the Hill Troll* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*Orsk the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.


*Horast the Hill Troll* has arrived from the east.

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Orsk the Orc*:Wounded>

You fail to intercept *Horast the Hill Troll*'s blow.
bash
*Orsk the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Orsk the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orsk the Orc* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!." CRW HP:Hurt>
Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...



!." CRW HP:Hurt>kill *troll*
You approach *Horast the Hill Troll*, trying to cleave him.
*Horast the Hill Troll* sends Peapend (p) sprawling with a powerful bash.

###This is where it starts to go downhill and we talk about getting out ###

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Horast the Hill Troll*:Hurt Peapend (p):Fine>
You cleave *Horast the Hill Troll*'s body extremely hard.

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Horast the Hill Troll*:Wounded Peapend (p):Fine>
*Orsk the Orc* has arrived from the east.

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Horast the Hill Troll*:Wounded Peapend (p):Fine>
*Orsk the Orc* tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Horast the Hill Troll*:Wounded Peapend (p):Fine>
*Horast the Hill Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Horast the Hill Troll*:Wounded Peapend (p):Fine>
*Orsk the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
b

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Horast the Hill Troll*:Wounded Peapend (p):Fine>bash
*Horast the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Horast the Hill Troll* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Orsk the Orc*:Wounded>
*Orsk the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orsk the Orc* leaves east.

ko
*Orsk the Orc* has arrived from the east.
kill *orc*
You cleave *Orsk the Orc*'s head very hard.

!." CRW HP:Hurt>kt

!." CRW HP:Hurt>b
kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Orsk the Orc*:Wounded>bash

*Orsk the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orsk the Orc* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!
Peapend (p) seems to have recovered his senses.

*Horast the Hill Troll* has arrived from the east.

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Orsk the Orc*:Wounded>ll

You intercept *Horast the Hill Troll*'s blow.
*Horast the Hill Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.


kt

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Horast the Hill Troll*:Wounded>bash

*Horast the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...

*Horast the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Horast the Hill Troll* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*Orsk the Orc* has arrived from the east.

*Orsk the Orc* strongly stabs your head and tickles it.

!." CRW HP:Hurt>rq

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Orsk the Orc*:Wounded>open exit w
Ok.
The towerdoor closes quietly.
You strongly cleave *Orsk the Orc*'s left hand and tickle it.

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Orsk the Orc*:Wounded>
*Orsk the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

*Horast the Hill Troll* has arrived from the east.

You intercept *Horast the Hill Troll*'s blow.
*Horast the Hill Troll* hits your right arm extremely hard.

*Orsk the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orsk the Orc* leaves east.


bash
*Horast the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Horast the Hill Troll* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

*Horast the Hill Troll* has arrived from the west.

You fail to intercept *Horast the Hill Troll*'s blow.
*Horast the Hill Troll* approaches Peapend (p), trying to hit him.
Peapend (p) strongly pierces *Horast the Hill Troll*'s left arm and tickles
it.

!." CRW HP:Hurt>Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...

*Horast the Hill Troll* sends Peapend (p) sprawling with a powerful bash.

!." CRW HP:Hurt>kill *troll*
You cleave *Horast the Hill Troll*'s body extremely hard.

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Horast the Hill Troll*:Wounded Peapend (p):Fine>
The towerdoor closes quietly.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Horast the Hill Troll*:Wounded Peapend (p):Fine>bash
*Horast the Hill Troll* hits Peapend (p)'s left hand extremely hard.

You hear a *click* in a lock.
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

*Horast the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Horast the Hill Troll* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!


*Horast the Hill Troll* has arrived from the east.

!." CRW HP:Hurt>
You intercept *Horast the Hill Troll*'s blow.
*Horast the Hill Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
kill *troll*
You're already fighting!

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Horast the Hill Troll*:Wounded>
*Horast the Hill Troll* hits your right foot extremely hard.

!." CRW HP:Hurt>b

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Horast the Hill Troll*:Wounded>
*Orsk the Orc* has arrived from the east.
bash
Peapend (p) seems to have recovered his senses.

*Horast the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Horast the Hill Troll* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

You intercept *Orsk the Orc*'s blow.
You swiftly dodge *Orsk the Orc*'s attempt to stab you.

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Orsk the Orc*:Wounded>
You cleave *Orsk the Orc*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Orsk the Orc*:Wounded>
The towerdoor closes quietly.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

!." CRW HP:Hurt>b
Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Orsk the Orc*:Wounded>bash
*Orsk the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Orsk the Orc* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

!." CRW HP:Hurt *Orsk the Orc*:Wounded>b
bash
Bash what or whom?
You hear a *click* in a lock.
The towerdoor is opened from the other side.

!." CRW HP:Hurt>b

!." CRW HP:Hurt>bash
Bash what or whom?
*Horast the Hill Troll* has arrived from the east.

!." CRW HP:Hurt>
You intercept *Horast the Hill Troll*'s blow.
*Horast the Hill Troll* hits your right leg extremely hard.

The towerdoor closes quietly.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

!." CRW HP:Wounded *Horast the Hill Troll*:Wounded>kill *orc*
They aren't here.
You cleave *Horast the Hill Troll*'s left arm hard.

!." CRW HP:Wounded *Horast the Hill Troll*:Wounded>bash
*Horast the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Horast the Hill Troll* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

!." CRW HP:Wounded>ko
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

!." CRW HP:Wounded>c e

!." CRW HP:Wounded>close exit e
It's already closed!

!." CRW HP:Wounded>
Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...

!." CRW HP:Wounded>
*Horast the Hill Troll* has arrived from the west.

!." CRW HP:Wounded>
You intercept *Horast the Hill Troll*'s blow.
*Horast the Hill Troll* strongly hits your body and tickles it.

!." CRW HP:Wounded *Horast the Hill Troll*:Wounded>
Peapend (p) utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit east seems to blur for a while.

!." CRW HP:Wounded>kt

!." CRW HP:Wounded *Horast the Hill Troll*:Wounded>
You cleave *Horast the Hill Troll*'s right arm very hard.
*Horast the Hill Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Horast the Hill Troll* leaves west.

!." CRW HP:Wounded>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

*Horast the Hill Troll* has arrived from the west.

!." CRW HP:Wounded>
Peapend leaves west riding a pack horse.

####Didn't really notice this, we had been talking about getting out but why####
#### should I be worried? I'm Peapend is manaless I got crapaxe, and ####
####Starting to get low hits ####

!." CRW HP:Wounded>
*Orsk the Orc* has arrived from the west.

!." CRW HP:Wounded>
*Horast the Hill Troll* hits your left leg very hard.

!." CRW HP:Wounded *Horast the Hill Troll*:Wounded>
*Orsk the Orc* stabs your right arm extremely hard.
You cleave *Horast the Hill Troll*'s right arm hard.

!." CRW HP:Wounded *Horast the Hill Troll*:Wounded>
The weather becomes stormy.
You bleed from open wounds.

*Orsk the Orc* closes the bushes.

f

!." CRW HP:Wounded *Horast the Hill Troll*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You cleave *Horast the Hill Troll*'s left leg extremely hard.

!." CRW HP:Wounded *Horast the Hill Troll*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!." CRW HP:Wounded *Horast the Hill Troll*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!." CRW HP:Wounded *Horast the Hill Troll*:Bad>
*Horast the Hill Troll* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
###I'm a beast no worries ###

You try to flee, but cannot!

You try to flee, but cannot!

*Horast the Hill Troll* hits your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.  ### 1 ###
You try to flee, but cannot!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!." CRW HP:Bad *Horast the Hill Troll*:Bad>
*Horast the Hill Troll* hits your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.  ###2###
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!." CRW HP:Bad *Horast the Hill Troll*:Bad>
*Orsk the Orc* lightly stabs your right arm.  
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!." CRW HP:Bad *Horast the Hill Troll*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

The bushes is opened from the other side.
Your head stops stinging.
*Horast the Hill Troll* hits your body extremely hard and shatters it.  ### 3 ###
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

### Three hits in one bash? Why don't mine ever turn out that way ####
### Anyhow, I've gotten out of worse ###

open exit w
It's already open!
*Orsk the Orc* closes the bushes.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!." CRW HP:Awful *Horast the Hill Troll*:Bad>The bushes is opened from the other side.
*Orsk the Orc* closes the bushes.
cha moo wimpy
Ok.

!." CRW HP:Awful *Horast the Hill Troll*:Bad>open exit w
Ok.
*Orsk the Orc* closes the bushes.

!." CRW HP:Awful *Horast the Hill Troll*:Bad>open exit w
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!." CRW HP:Awful *Horast the Hill Troll*:Bad>
*Orsk the Orc* closes the bushes.
The bushes is opened from the other side.
open exit w
It's already open!
*Orsk the Orc* stabs your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

#### Oh well Easy come Easy go ####

You are dead! Sorry...


!." CRW HP:Bad *Horast the Hill Troll*:Bad>sle

o# CW HP:Awful>
You go to sleep.


#### Anyways, Peapend reequips me like usual and helps me do ####
#### Hidden camp, then rents for a bit seeing as we prob just ####
#### scared off anything around ####


!+ CRW>eq

!. CRW>
You are using:
<wielded>            a battle axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a metal wall shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a cave-bear fur (satisfactory)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys
<worn as belt>       a studded leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a hooded brass lantern; it is lit


!+ CRW>
Old Junction
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

!+ CRW>
*an Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

west
Narrow Trail
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

e
ko
Old Junction
A restless rabbit bounces around.
*an Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

kill *orc*
You try to cleave *an Orc*, but he parries successfully.

ll
label x
Ok.
*an Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

A bouncing rabbit leaves north.
*an Orc* (x) has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

kill x
You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s left arm very hard and tickle it.

f
*an Orc* (x) crushes your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache tere!

You will attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Trail at a Rapid River
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: =east=, =south=.

e
Bend in the Trail
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

e
A Flower Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

s
Mixed Flower Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

west
Overgrown Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You stop riding a pony.
A pony starts following you.

!. CW HP:Fine>west
Old Junction
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

west
Narrow Trail
*an Orc* (x) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!. CW HP:Fine>j

A hungry warg stops following *an Orc* (x).
*an Orc* (x) picks up a hungry warg's reins, and starts riding it.

!. CW HP:Fine>kill x
You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s body extremely hard and tickle it.

!. CW HP:Fine *an Orc* (x):Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Narrow Trail
Exits: north, east, west, up.

*an Orc* (x) has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

an Orc* (x) crushes your body extremely hard.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

kill x
You're already fighting!

f

!. CW HP:Fine *an Orc* (x):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Narrow Trail
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!. CW HP:Fine>
*an Orc* (x) has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

!. CW HP:Fine>s

!. CW HP:Fine>
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), up.

*an Orc* (x) has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

*an Orc* (x) closes the rock.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*an Orc* (x) crushes your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

lock exit
*click*

![ CW HP:Fine *an Orc* (x):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*an Orc* (x) is standing here.
A hungry warg is resting here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*an Orc* (x) leaves up.

*an Orc* (x) has arrived from above.

kill x
You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s right foot extremely hard and tickle it.

*an Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* (x) leaves up.

*an Orc* (x) has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*an Orc* (x) crushes your right foot extremely hard.

You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Orc* (x):Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A hungry warg is resting here.
*an Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill x
You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s right leg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Orc* (x):Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Orc* (x):Hurt>d

![ CW HP:Fine *an Orc* (x):Hurt>j
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A hungry warg is resting here.
*an Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill x
You approach *an Orc* (x), trying to cleave him.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Orc* (x):Hurt>
*an Orc* (x) crushes your right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

cha moo agg
Ok.

You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A hungry warg is resting here.
*an Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Noriko narrates 'anyone remp fnost?'

!< CW HP:Hurt>i

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*an Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Hurt>close rock
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Hurt>
You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s head extremely hard.

!< CW HP:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A hungry warg is resting here.
*an Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill x
You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s right leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Hurt>bash

Kasa tells you 'any action?'
*an Orc* (x) crushes your left hand hard and tickles it.

Your bash at *an Orc* (x) sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Hurt>alias y tell kasa
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Hurt>
You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s right leg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Hurt>y not much
tell kasa not much
Ok.

*an Orc* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Hurt>f

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Hurt>
You hear some clicking noises.  #### Humm seems like help for him####

You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s right arm extremely hard.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*an Orc* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

*an Orc* (x) crushes your right hand extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

You hear a knock on the other side of the rock.
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.


!< CW HP:Hurt>tell kasa help hiden camp
Ok.
#### ASKING for some help ####

*an Orc* (x) has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Wounded>j
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A hungry warg is resting here.
Exits: [north], up.

*an Orc* (x) has arrived from above.

unlock exit
*click*

open exit
Ok.

close exit
Ok.

lock exit
*click*

u
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
Exits: down.

d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg is resting here.
*an Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

kill x
You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Wounded>
*an Orc* (x) crushes your head extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt>f
*an Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* (x) leaves up.

cha moo wimpy
Ok.

*an Orc* (x) has arrived from above.
u
You bleed from open wounds.

Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
Exits: down.

You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg is resting here.
*an Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

kill x
You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s left leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

y block rock?
tell kasa block rock?
Ok.
#### Figure only one in do or die now ####

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

!< CW HP:Hurt>
Kasa tells you 'open'

You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg is resting here.
*an Orc* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill x
You approach *an Orc* (x), trying to cleave him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Wounded>
A hungry warg stops resting, and clambers on its feet.

You lightly cleave *an Orc* (x)'s head and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Wounded>f

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Wounded>
*an Orc* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

*an Orc* (x) strongly crushes your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.


You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Orc* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill x
You approach *an Orc* (x), trying to cleave him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Orc* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill x
You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s left leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

!< CW HP:Hurt>
Kasa tells you 'need me in?'

You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Orc* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: [north], up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill x
You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s right leg hard.
A hungry warg leaves up.

y no just block?
#### I can handle this scum####


![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: down.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Wounded>d
You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Orc* (x) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: [north], up.

kill x
You approach *an Orc* (x), trying to cleave him.

You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s right leg and tickle it.

*an Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* (x) leaves up.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Wounded>f
*an Orc* (x) has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*an Orc* (x) strongly crushes your head and tickles it.

You're already fighting!

The exit north seems to blur for a while.
###Your Mine Now####
You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: down.

*an Orc* (x) has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

*an Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
tell kasa thanks
Ok.
####Paying respects###

!< CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Hurt *an Orc* (x):Bad>
*an Orc* (x) crushes your right hand hard.

!< CW HP:Wounded *an Orc* (x):Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You descend into the hidden camp.
You flee down.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: [north], up.

Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Orc* (x) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: down.

!< CW HP:Wounded>kill x
You approach *an Orc* (x), trying to cleave him.

You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s body hard.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

A hungry warg leaves down.

!< CW HP:Wounded *an Orc* (x):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!< CW HP:Wounded *an Orc* (x):Bad>
*an Orc* (x) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Footpad narrates 'any1 bree/fnost with remp?'

!< CW HP:Wounded *an Orc* (x):Bad>
*an Orc* (x) crushes your right hand and tickles it.

!< CW HP:Wounded *an Orc* (x):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
You descend into the hidden camp.
You flee down.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], up.


*an Orc* (x) has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: down.

You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Orc* (x) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], up.

kill x
You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Wounded *an Orc* (x):Awful>
*an Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* (x) strongly crushes your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *an Orc* (x):Awful>
*an Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* (x) leaves up.

*an Orc* (x) has arrived from above.

Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
Exits: down.

You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

kill x
You try to cleave *an Orc* (x), but he parries successfully.

f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
You flee up.
Ledge
Exits: down.

You start making your camp here.
*an Orc* (x) has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

You descend into the hidden camp.
You stop gathering the wood.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: [north], up.

*an Orc* (x) has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.
cha moo agg
Ok.

You bleed from open wounds.
*an Orc* (x) bleeds from open wounds.

Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
Exits: down.

You descend into the hidden camp.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Orc* (x) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], up.
*an Orc* (x) leaves up.
A hungry warg leaves up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*an Orc* (x) has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

*an Orc* (x) crushes your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.


*an Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* (x) leaves up.

*an Orc* (x) has arrived from above.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*an Orc* (x) crushes your left leg.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*an Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* (x) leaves up.

*an Orc* (x) has arrived from above.
*an Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

![ CW HP:Wounded *an Orc* (x):Awful>
You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

A hungry warg leaves up.
*an Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* (x) leaves up.

Climbing up the rocky wall, you ascend onto a ledge.
Ledge
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: down.

!< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>kill x
You approach *an Orc* (x), trying to cleave him.

*an Orc* (x) crushes your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

!< CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Orc* (x):Awful>
*an Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* (x) leaves down.

You flee head over heels.
You descend into the hidden camp.
You flee down.
Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [north], up.

*an Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Orc* (x):Awful>
You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
*an Orc* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Orc* (x):Dying>kill x
You're already fighting!

You cleave *an Orc* (x)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Goo the Orc* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Goo the Orc* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Goo the Orc* (x).

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Orc* (x):Dying>look in corpse
corpse (here) : 
a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
a butcher's cleaver (flawless)
a cave-bear fur (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (well-maintained)
a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a heavy morningstar
a large metal wall shield (flawless)
a leather backpack
a pair of metal boots (flawless)
a pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of snowshoes (flawless)
a pile of coins
a strip of dried meat
a studded leather belt
a tarnished silver key
two water skins
four woody, stemmed plants


![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You get a large metal wall shield from the corpse of *an Orc*.

####Anyways that's it, but it was a fun log, a little bit for you traping fans ####
####And a bit for you 1 v 1 fans.  Overall ended with a decent metal set ####
#### and any extra 150k thought some people might like to read it####




2006/10/19 06:18, Dianos: 
I had no idea that 'Call Lightning' was so powerful! I knew it packs a punch, but did you see what it did to that troll?

Aside from that.. was it just me or was there some craptastic editing going on?

Check out this:

*Theraz the Cave Troll* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!.' CRW HP:Fine *Horast the Hill Troll*:Hurt>
Peapend (p) begins some strange incantations...

!.' CRW HP:Fine *Horast the Hill Troll*:Hurt>
*Orsk the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

!.' CRW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll* (x):Bad>gac

!.' CRW HP:Fine *Horast the Hill Troll*:Hurt>


Theraz seems to have risen from the dead for a short time..

2006/10/19 07:11, Mhoghedin:Rated: Average 
You should see what it does to a bn Dianos :p Not one-hit kill, but low bad - awful. I think I killed Vardamir with it on my pukemage once! But kills are kinda lame with that, cause once you use it, no one comes around anymore.

2006/10/19 07:18, Buz: 
Sorry im on a Mac client called Mud Walker it sometimes gets hung back on the prompts... dont really know why. but ya editing isn't the best either sorry :(

2006/10/19 08:58, Faine:Rated: Good 
i like the comments :)

### Three hits in one bash? Why don't mine ever turn out that way ####
### Anyhow, I've gotten out of worse ###


2006/10/19 09:45, Gantuous:  Rated: Good 
nice-to-read-log, seemed like a fun session.

unlocking, opening and closing then locking whilst u heard picking was clever imo. also nice to see a clean 1v1 although i think u had him outlevelled somewhat?

btwruriaftw!

2006/10/19 11:42, Larious:   
Your default tongue is Westron.
Free rent.
News board - 441 unread messages
FAQ board - 23 unread messages
Justice board - 73 unread messages

Don't you read the news?

Ledge
Exits: down.

You start making your camp here.
*an Orc* (x) has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

You descend into the hidden camp.
You stop gathering the wood.

I find that cocky too :P

2006/10/19 14:18, Goo: 
half my armor was chainmail, so I got beat up bad there hehe

2006/10/19 14:22, Goo: 
no wait I guess I did have metals, never mind me hehe

2006/10/19 21:23, Elizalde:  Rated: Good 
hehe Horast, another old and fun troll. 8) Good log too.

2006/10/19 22:23, Peapend:Rated: Good 
Now everyone knows my secrets!

2006/10/20 00:06, Theraz: 
When I ate those calls I was about 350 hps or so.

2006/10/20 03:51, Buz: 
Goo has 4 levels on my btw.

2006/10/20 07:29, Aeliran:Rated: Good 
!.' CRW HP:Fine *Theraz the Cave Troll* (x):Hurt>
Peapend (p) utters the words 'qarr diesilla'

Peapend (p) utters the words 'qarr diesilla'
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Theraz the Cave Troll* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Theraz the Cave Troll* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!.' CRW HP:Fine *Horast the Hill Troll*:Hurt>

Awesome double-call there. I can't wait till I work out how to do that on my mage.

2006/10/20 15:11, Belamir: 
Spam reduction often cuts out incantation messages.

2006/10/21 14:05, Devastator: 
Spam reduction is one of the most silly features in my opinion.

2006/10/21 19:11, Aeliran:Rated: Good 
There are certain things that should never be reduced.

2016/07/08 04:22, Horast: 
loved it!

2016/07/08 14:17, Zepir:   
sweet log


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Cambro 
 Good Aeliran, Elizalde, Faine, Gantuous, Naron, Peapend, Pirx, Que 
 Average Marillion, Mhoghedin 
 Poor Fieldy, Gamla, Jenzn, Venus 
 Awful Yarin, Zomb 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back