Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Tasty hobbits! (Mhoghedin)comments   back
(4366 hits. Posted 2006/11/15)
###
###
### Logged by: Mhoghedin the Arch-Mage of Sauron
###
###	As I made my rounds of the southern lands, I decided to visit the temple of the accursed Amanrandil.
###	I soon discovered my quarry there...
###
###

*. cRW Mana:Burning>e
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*. cRW Mana:Burning>e track
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a mountain mule leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^ done less than 1 hour ago

   - a track of *a Hobbit* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^ done less than 1 hour ago

*. cRW Mana:Burning>lead
aba   You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

*. cW Mana:Burning>aba
A pack horse stops following you.

*. cW Mana:Burning>hobbit
 
# Target is now set to: *hobbit*

###
### I decided to mark my entrance with a bang.
###
 
*. cW Mana:Burning>on | n | fb | f
[open exit n]
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*hobbit*]
Ok.

*. cW Mana:Burning>
Alkarambar
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is RESTING.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
Exits: (south), [west].
An elven acolyte yells 'Defend the temple! To Alkarambar!' in Quenya.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Granvil tells you 'loggin off.. have a good night!  kill some puke scum'
#changed alias: reply=tell Granvil $0

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* <OPENS> the --->  cubicle  <---.
Ok.
You feel yourself exposed. [Shroud: DOWN]
Your fireball completely envelops *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* in flames.

![ cW Mana:Burning *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
You will attempt to flee!

![ cW Mana:Burning *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>f

An elven acolyte says 'Ah! There you are!' in Quenya.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* lightly pierces your right foot and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
An elven acolyte tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
Amanrandil pierces your head and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>o You are already attempting to flee!
An elven acolyte says 'Ah! There you are!' in Quenya.
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>os
[open exit s]
You don't see any exit there.

*. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ride
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

*. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>yell hahahr
Ok.

###
### Boring stuff snipped!
###

!. cRW Mana:Burning>sc
146/146 hits, 103/123 mana, and 101/112 moves.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>st  sc
146/146 hits, 106/123 mana, and 105/112 moves.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>sc
146/146 hits, 106/123 mana, and 106/112 moves.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>
You feel bolder.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>sc
Morloc narrates 'zorc crack' in Orkish.
146/146 hits, 108/123 mana, and 109/112 moves.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>sta
s You stop resting, and stand up.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>store earthquake
c n 'store' earthquake
You start to concentrate...

norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
You stored it.

!. cRW Mana:Hot>dis
d Disengage what? You must be fighting!

!. cRW Mana:Hot>dism
sq  You stop riding a pack horse.

!. cW Mana:Hot>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

on    The --->  marblegate  <--- is <OPENED> from  the OTHER SIDE.

on    You didn't find anyone.

!. cW Mana:Hot>on  ride
s You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

!. cRW Mana:Hot>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

You have revealed *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*!

!. cRW Mana:Hot>hobbi     
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^ sneaking.

!. cRW Mana:Hot>hobbit
 
# Target is now set to: *hobbit*
 
!. cRW Mana:Hot>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!. cRW Mana:Hot>l
cn
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
Traces of - intense - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]

!. cRW Mana:Hot>s close exit n
Ok.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* yells (2 rooms) from the north 'snore,'

!. cRW Mana:Hot>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.
              
cha lang westron
Very well, you now speak Westron.

!. cRW Mana:Hot>yell what, because you wont fight?
Ok.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>yell ge       
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* yells (2 rooms) from the north 'i am a naked thief with an unenchanted weapon'

yell OH BOO HOO.
 Ok.

###
### Always make your enemy think you are weaker than you really are. :-D
###

!. cRW Mana:Burning>yell l I am BN with unchanted weapon, depression, crappy spell damage, no warrior pracs.
 Ok.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>yell I think I win the whining contest.
Ok.

!. cRW Mana:Burning>yell all you have to do is go agg, and I'm dead, come fight me!
Ok.

###
### Editted out a large portion of boring fight consisting of Ira spamming in and out of Aman
### not letting me block, trying to flee me in, no real fighting or skill involved.
### 
### I get sick of it and charge Aman for like the 5th time, only this time, with spells of the Earth!
###

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n | cw | cea
Alkarambar
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (west).
An elven acolyte yells 'Defend the temple! To Alkarambar!' in Quenya.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cs  close exit w 
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cs
[close exit s]
c 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.
An elven acolyte yells 'HELP! *a Man* is trying to kill me in the Alkarambar!' in Quenya.
An elven acolyte yells 'HELP! *a Man* is trying to kill me in the Alkarambar!' in Quenya.
An elven acolyte yells 'HELP! *a Man* is trying to kill me in the Alkarambar!' in Quenya.
An elven acolyte yells 'HELP! *a Man* is trying to kill me in the Alkarambar!' in Quenya.
An elven acolyte lightly hits your right leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>f Ok.
The --->  cubicle  <--- is <OPENED> from  the OTHER SIDE.
Amanrandil has arrived from the west.
An elven acolyte lightly hits your left arm and tickles it.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>f

An elven acolyte barely hits your body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
You will attempt to flee!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>os  
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>os
[open exit s]

os  *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* <OPENS> the --->  marblegate  <---.
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>os
[open exit s]

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a mountain mule:Wounded>os
[open exit s]
It's already open!
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (east).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Amanrandil has arrived from the east.
--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
Amanrandil pierces your right foot.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>
You don't see any exit there.
An elven acolyte has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>e

An elven acolyte has arrived from the east.
An elven acolyte STARTS TO FLEE .
An elven acolyte LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>f

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
An elven acolyte has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>os
[open exit s]
An elven acolyte has arrived from the east.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>
You don't see any exit there.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
Amanrandil pierces your body very hard.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>oe
[open exit e]

An elven acolyte has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>o It's already open!
An elven acolyte hits your left hand very hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>oe
[open exit e]
oe  
An elven acolyte says 'Ah! There you are!' in Quenya.
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
Alkarambar
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [south], (west).

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>oe
[open exit e]
You don't see any exit there.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>o
You don't see any exit there.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>o 
Amanrandil has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>os
[open exit s]
s open witheredshrub
You don't see any witheredshrub here.
An elven acolyte has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
Ok.

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* >CLOSES< the --->  marblegate  <---.
An elven acolyte has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>The marblegate seems to be closed.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
An elven acolyte has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s

An elven acolyte has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>os  
You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>os
[open exit s]
s No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>s
Ok.

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* >CLOSES< the --->  marblegate  <---.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>os
[open exit s]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>f Ok.

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* >CLOSES< the --->  marblegate  <---.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>f
os
[open exit s]
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (east).

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>os
[open exit s]
You don't see any exit there.
An elven acolyte has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>e
o You don't see any exit there.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>os
[open exit s]
sAlkarambar
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: [south], (west).
 
An elven acolyte yells 'Defend the temple! To Alkarambar!' in Quenya.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s

Amanrandil tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* >CLOSES< the --->  marblegate  <---.
An elven acolyte hits your right hand.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>An elven acolyte says 'Ah! There you are!' in Quenya.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>os
[open exit s]

An elven acolyte has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>os  Ok.
An elven acolyte tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>os
[open exit s]

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* >CLOSES< the --->  marblegate  <---.
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (east).

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You don't see any exit there.
An elven acolyte has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e 
An elven acolyte has arrived from the east.
An elven acolyte STARTS TO FLEE .
An elven acolyte LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e

An elven acolyte has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Alkarambar
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: [south], (west).
An elven acolyte yells 'Defend the temple! To Alkarambar!' in Quenya.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>os
[open exit s]
The marblegate seems to be closed.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s

An elven acolyte tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Hurt>Ok.

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* >CLOSES< the --->  marblegate  <---.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Hurt>f No way! You are fighting for your life!
An elven acolyte has arrived from the west.
You slash an elven acolyte's right leg hard.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Wounded>f

An elven acolyte says 'Ah! There you are!' in Quenya.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Wounded>os
[open exit s]
You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.
An elven acolyte has arrived from the west.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Wounded>os
[open exit s]
Ok.

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* >CLOSES< the --->  marblegate  <---.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Wounded>o Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Wounded>os
[open exit s]
o 

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* >CLOSES< the --->  marblegate  <---.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Wounded>os
[open exit s]
Ok.
You swiftly dodge an elven acolyte's attempt to hit you.
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (east).

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>o You don't see any exit there.
An elven acolyte has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>o e 
An elven acolyte has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e

An elven acolyte has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>osAlkarambar
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: [south], (west).
An elven acolyte yells 'Defend the temple! To Alkarambar!' in Quenya.
An elven acolyte says 'Ah! There you are!' in Quenya.

  
![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>os
[open exit s]
s

You swiftly dodge an elven acolyte's attempt to hit you.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Wounded>Ok.

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* >CLOSES< the --->  marblegate  <---.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Wounded>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Wounded>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!
An elven acolyte has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Wounded>os  You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.
An elven acolyte has arrived from the west.
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: (east).

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>os
[open exit s]
o You don't see any exit there.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>o e
o 
An elven acolyte has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>os
[open exit s]
Alkarambar
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: [south], (west).
An elven acolyte yells 'Defend the temple! To Alkarambar!' in Quenya.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Ok.

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* >CLOSES< the --->  marblegate  <---.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>f
The marblegate seems to be closed.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>o You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: (east).

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>os
[open exit s]

An elven acolyte says 'Ah! There you are!' in Quenya.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You don't see any exit there.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
Alkarambar
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Amanrandil the High Daedeltir stands here resplendent in tranquility (glowing).
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: [south], (west).
An elven acolyte yells 'Defend the temple! To Alkarambar!' in Quenya.
An elven acolyte tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Hurt>os
[open exit s]

An elven acolyte says 'Ah! There you are!' in Quenya.
An elven acolyte STARTS TO FLEE .

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Hurt>f
Ok.
An elven acolyte tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning an elven acolyte:Hurt>
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* >CLOSES< the --->  marblegate  <---.
An elven acolyte has arrived from the west.
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
Sanctuary of the High Daedeltir
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
A neat straw pallet is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A somber elf moves about here, listening for the dead.
Exits: (east).

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>ca

Amanrandil has arrived from the east.
You swiftly dodge Amanrandil's attempt to pierce you.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>c n 'armour'
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.
An elven acolyte has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>
An elven acolyte has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>f

An elven acolyte STARTS TO FLEE .

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>
An elven acolyte strongly hits your left foot.
An elven acolyte has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Amanrandil:Healthy>os
[open exit s]
You FLEE >>> EAST >>>.
Alkarambar
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [south], (west).

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>os  Ok.

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* >CLOSES< the --->  marblegate  <---.
Marilyn narrates 'elf outside brolg' in Morbeth.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>os
[open exit s]
s 
Amanrandil has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Ok.
An elven acolyte has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>os
[open exit s]
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.
The --->  marblegate  <--- is >CLOSED< from the OTHER SIDE.

!. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>f You don't see any exit there.

!. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>f

The eastern sky blazes red, signalling a new dawn.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
Grassy Rise Near the Temple
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here. (Buttercups)
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
ride
Entrance to an Ancient Temple
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
Cracked Plains
A colony of red ants is here. The ants seem to ignore you.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
sq  Entrance to an Ancient Temple
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>sq
[reveal q]
c You begin to search...

ca
You didn't find anyone.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>c n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you. [Armour: up]

###
### I tire of this fight, so I call in Razun to help me block Aman.
### We succeed, but he spams into Tharbad. I had to laugh (evilly of course), because Tharbad is MY territory. 
### Fight picks up at shady.
###

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>nar he in shady.
s Ok.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* yells (1 room) loudly from the south 'yay'

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* yells (1 room) loudly from the south 'we're going to do this again'
A citizen has arrived from the south.
               
A citizen LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>nar Ira has a death wish.

A little boy LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Ok.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

i You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>i ride
cs
[close exit s]
A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wh  Ok.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>where

A woman has arrived from the west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Players in your zone
--------------------
Mhoghedin            - A Small Square

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The --->  door  <--- is <OPENED> from  the OTHER SIDE.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
West Alley
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
sq
[reveal q]
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
                 
The coachman <OPENS> the --->  doors  <---.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>t Razun can you come in for a sec
e
Ok.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sc
s 139/146 hits, 96/123 mana, and 39/112 moves.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

Razûn tells you 'they insta attack me'
#changed alias: reply=tell Razûn $0



You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

store f       You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>store f       stat
s OB: 37%, DB: 46%, PB: 58%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 353,005 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 22. Alert: normal.
#changed alias: tnl=emote needs 353,005 xp and 0 tp to next level.
Affected by:
Armour: up   Shield: up   Str: DOWN   Bless: DOWN
Shroud: DOWN   Detect: up   BOB: DOWN   SANC: DOWN
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- a light wound at the left foot (poorly bound)
- stored spell earthquake
- armour [6 min 19 sec]
- detect magic
- shield [8 min 49 sec]

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

store fireb           You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>store fireball
c n 'store' fireball
You start to concentrate...

A little boy has arrived from the north.

You stored it.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
West Alley
The coach to Bree and Fornost is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
s A Small Square
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc
141/146 hits, 77/123 mana, and 42/112 moves.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

dis   You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>dism
s
You stop riding a pack horse.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cn
The Entrance
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A huge clock is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>close exit n
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s 
You suddenly notice *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* LEAVES ||| UP ||| sneaking.

lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
You didn't find anyone.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

u | mm      You didn't find anyone.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>u | mm | fb
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*hobbit*]
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*hobbit*]
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: [south], down.
You have found *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
Your magic missile hits *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*.
The shady innkeeper pierces your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your right hand and tickles it.

f *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* LEAVES ::: DOWN :::.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired the shady innkeeper:Healthy>f
You FLEE ::: DOWN :::.
The Entrance
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A huge clock is standing here.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* LEAVES ||| UP |||.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
n
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The Entrance
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A huge clock is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>on
[open exit n]
n
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>rid   A Small Square
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A little boy is here, running around.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>ride
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.
A little boy LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>stat
sq  OB: 38%, DB: 46%, PB: 58%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 353,005 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 22. Alert: normal.
#changed alias: tnl=emote needs 353,005 xp and 0 tp to next level.
Affected by:
Armour: up   Shield: up   Str: DOWN   Bless: DOWN
Shroud: DOWN   Detect: up   BOB: DOWN   SANC: DOWN
- novoid
- a deep wound at the body (clean)
- noquit
- a light wound at the left foot (poorly bound)
- panic
- stored spell earthquake
- armour [6 min 45 sec]
- detect magic
- shield [9 min 15 sec]

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired> cs
[close exit s]
Ok.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
re  You begin to search...

reply nod
[tell Razûn nod]
You didn't find anyone.
The --->  door  <--- is <OPENED> from  the OTHER SIDE.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Ok.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
West Alley
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
A Small Square
Traces of - pale - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

You have revealed *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*!

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cs
[close exit s]
blo   Ok.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>blo exit
c 'block door' exit
You start to concentrate...

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* <OPENS> the --->  door  <---.
You can't proceed while the door is in motion.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>l
A Small Square
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sq  c sq
[reveal q]
ch  You begin to search...

cha spell quic              You have revealed *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*!

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cha spell quick

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv sneaking.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Ok.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>----- WRONG TARGET -----

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>----- WRONG TARGET -----

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...
You bleed from open wounds.

cs | b      You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cs | blo exit
[close exit s]

Ok.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
c 'block door' exit
You start to concentrate...

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

sq  cs | blo exit             The --->  door  <--- is <OPENED> from  the OTHER SIDE.

cs | blo exit             You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cs | blo exit             sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>lead
s
kk  You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
You try to slash *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>f 

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>f 
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>f
d
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>
You FLEE ||| UP |||.
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (south), down.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>d
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s

You swiftly dodge *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*'s attempt to pierce you.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>on
[open exit n]
f
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n
n
on
[open exit n]
n The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.
You swiftly dodge *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*'s attempt to pierce you.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>f Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>f

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>d
You FLEE vvv SOUTH vvv.
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
Exits: north.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>o The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>on
[open exit n]
n
d
Ok.

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>f
You FLEE ||| UP |||.
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (south), down.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>d
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>s

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>f

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>
You FLEE ||| UP |||.
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (south), down.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>d

--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
The shady innkeeper pierces your body very hard.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow the shady innkeeper:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow the shady innkeeper:Healthy>f
You FLEE ::: DOWN :::.
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
You swiftly dodge *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*'s attempt to pierce you.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>cea
c 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A pack horse stops following you.
Some debris falls on you from above.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>o 
A pack horse STARTS TO FLEE .
A pack horse LEAVES ||| UP |||.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>on
[open exit n]
f Ok.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>f

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* >CLOSES< the --->  door  <---.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>d
You FLEE ||| UP |||.
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>d The Entrance
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A huge clock is standing here.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>d

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
A citizen has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

l *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* LEAVES ||| UP |||.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
Nobody here by that name.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>on
[open exit n]
n
Ok.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
A Small Square
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

###
### Snip snip snip, cut out a long part where I have to run because a group of 4 lowbies outside tbad mess me up a bit.
### I came back, stored 4 quakes (the bane of those with sneaky tendencies), and proceeded to hunt down Ira.
###

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
A Small Square
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
sq  ----- WRONG TARGET -----

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
tra   You begin to search...

track *hobbit
You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

A woman has arrived from the north.

You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

###
### YES! He's out of shady! I blocked the door, but I seem to have editted it out :p
###

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n
Snake Alley
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: east, south.

e
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Snake Alley
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (east), south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s lead
You stop riding a pony.
A pony starts following you.

*#~ cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
c The Bakery
The baker looks at you calmly, wiping flour from his face with one hand.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (west).
A pony has arrived from the west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!# cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>cw
blo   close exit w
Ok.

!# cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>blo exit
c 'block door' exit
You start to concentrate...

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* <OPENS> the --->  door  <---.
You can't proceed while the door is in motion.

!# cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

!# cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>c w
ri  Snake Alley
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (east), south, west.
A pony has arrived from the east.

*#~ cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>ride
s A pony stops following you.
You pick up a pony's reins, and start riding him.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

track *b        You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>track *b hob          sq
[reveal q]
t You begin to search...

track *h        You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>track *ho         
You hear a loud horn, signalling the immediate departure of a ship.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>track *hobbit
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

w
A guard LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.

You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Snake Alley
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: east, south.

w
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s
w The door seems to be closed.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
West Alley
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n
West Alley
Exits: north, south.

n
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Northwest Corner of the Wall
Exits: east, south, [west].

You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
The Old Tower Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: east, west.

e
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

e
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, west.

e
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, [south], west.

e
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Move:Tired>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading vvv SOUTH vvv, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Move:Tired>s
The Old Tower Street
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, [east], south.

You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Move:Tired>lead
sta   You stop riding a pony.
A pony starts following you.

*#~ cW Move:Tired>stat
OB: 40%, DB: 56%, PB: 60%, Armour: 74%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 352,861 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 22. Alert: normal.
#changed alias: tnl=emote needs 352,861 xp and 0 tp to next level.
Affected by:
Armour: up   Shield: up   Str: DOWN   Bless: DOWN
Shroud: up   Detect: up   BOB: DOWN   SANC: DOWN
- novoid
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shroud
- armour [10 min 52 sec]
- detect magic
- shield [10 min 49 sec]

*#~ cW Move:Tired>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
*#~ cW Move:Tired>aba
A pony stops following you.

*#~ cW Move:Tired>oe
[open exit e]
e
l Ok.

*#~ cW Move:Tired>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
The Illusionist's House
An assassin is FIGHTING --> *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*.

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is FIGHTING --> an assassin.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (west), up.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!# cW Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* --FAILS A FLEE--.

!# cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* strongly pierces an assassin's left arm and tickles it.

!# cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>c 
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* LEAVES ||| UP |||.

!# cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>cw
bvl   close exit w
Ok.

!# cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>bvl   sq
[reveal q]
blo     You begin to search...
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* <OPENS> the --->  door  <---.

blo e     *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

blo exit        You didn't find anyone.

!# cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>

o !# cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>ow
[open exit w]
w
It's already open!

!# cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>rid   The Old Tower Street
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, (east), south.
A citizen has arrived from the east.

*#~ cW Move:Tired>ride
sq  You pick up a pony's reins, and start riding him.

*#~ cRW Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
t You begin to search...

track *       You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW Move:Tired>track *hobbit
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

s
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Move:Tired>
The Old Tower Street
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: north, south, (west).

n
Hmm... you have lost the track.

*#~ cRW Move:Tired>
The Old Tower Street
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, (east), south.
A citizen LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

*#~ cRW Move:Tired>n
track *hobbit
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, south, west.

*#~ cRW Move:Tired>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

w
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Move:Tired>
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, [south], west.

e You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Move:Tired>e
le  The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, south, west.

lead
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Move:Tired>e You stop riding a pony.
A pony starts following you.

*#~ cW Move:Tired>e
The Old Tower
Exits: west, up, [down].
A pony has arrived from the west.

You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading ||| UP |||, done less than 1 hour ago.

!# cW Move:Tired>u
l Up in the Tower
A haggard man dressed in tattered robes is here, willing to teach his art.
Exits: down.
You feel a hidden presence.
A pony has arrived from below.

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
Hmm... you have lost the track.

!# cW Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

!# cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]

Sádistìc narrates 'whats guardian?' in Orkish.

!# cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>l You begin to search...

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
You didn't find anyone.

!# cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

!# cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>oh  hobbit
 
# Target is now set to: *hobbit*
 
!# cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
You didn't find anyone.

!# cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

!# cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>d
s The Old Tower
Exits: west, up, [down].
A pony has arrived from above.

!# cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

!# cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>u
Up in the Tower
A haggard man dressed in tattered robes is here, willing to teach his art.
Exits: down.
A pony has arrived from below.

track *hobbit
You didn't find anyone.

!# cW Move:Tired>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

d
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading ::: DOWN :::, done less than 1 hour ago.

!# cW Move:Tired>
The Old Tower
Exits: west, up, [down].
A pony has arrived from above.

You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

!# cW Move:Tired>w
rid   The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, south, west.
A pony has arrived from the east.

ride
w
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cW Move:Tired>A pony stops following you.
You pick up a pony's reins, and start riding him.

*#~ cRW Move:Tired>
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, [south], west.

w
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Move:Tired>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

w
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Move:Tired>
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A citizen LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading <<< WEST <<<, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Move:Slow>w
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

w
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Move:Slow>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

e
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Move:Slow>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

e
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Move:Slow>
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Move:Slow>n
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*#~ cRW Move:Slow>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
lb  You feel yourself exposed. [Shroud: DOWN]
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

*#~ cRW Move:Slow *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Slow *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Slow>s
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Slow>l You approach *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*, trying to slash him.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Slow *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Move:Slow>Nobody here by that name.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>n
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: [north], south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>l You try to slash *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* lightly pierces your left foot and tickles it.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Healthy>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>Nobody here by that name.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>s
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
l Before the North Gate of Tharbad
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
----- WRONG TARGET -----

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>Nobody here by that name.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>w
w
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>w The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>w
Northwest Corner of the Wall
Exits: east, south, [west].

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>s
s
West Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>e West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>e
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>----- WRONG TARGET -----

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>s w
sq
[reveal q]
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak>bo  You begin to search...

bob
You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak>c n 'breath'
You start to concentrate...

An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter. [BOB: up]

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

track *h        You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>track *hobbi            e
n
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
Snake Alley
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: east, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s Snake Alley
Exits: (east), south, west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s
Snake Alley
Exits: north, east.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
le  Snake Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: east, [south], west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>lead
os
[open exit s]
You stop riding a pony.
A pony starts following you.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s
Ok.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>b Thieves Shop
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (north).
You feel a hidden presence.
A pony has arrived from the north.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>buy weed
sq
[reveal q]
A grocer tells you 'Very well, one silver 14 copper for that item.'
You now have some pipe-weed.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
You begin to search...

sq  buy weed
You have revealed an assassin!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>A grocer tells you 'Very well, one silver 14 copper for that item.'
You now have some pipe-weed.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>buy weed
buy weed
A grocer tells you 'Very well, one silver 14 copper for that item.'
You now have some pipe-weed.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>buy weed
A grocer tells you 'Very well, one silver 14 copper for that item.'
You now have some pipe-weed.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>buy weed        A grocer tells you 'Very well, one silver 14 copper for that item.'
You now have some pipe-weed.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>buy weed
buy weed
buy weed        A grocer tells you 'Very well, one silver 14 copper for that item.'
You now have some pipe-weed.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>buy weed
buy weed        A grocer tells you 'Very well, one silver 14 copper for that item.'
You now have some pipe-weed.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>buy weed
buy weed
A grocer tells you 'Very well, one silver 14 copper for that item.'
You now have some pipe-weed.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>A grocer tells you 'Very well, one silver 14 copper for that item.'
You now have some pipe-weed.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>There is no such thing for sale.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>buy weed
n
There is no such thing for sale.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>p Snake Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: east, (south), west.
A pony has arrived from the south.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>put all.wed ed pipe
rid   You put some pipe-weed in a wooden pipe.
You put some pipe-weed in a wooden pipe.
You put some pipe-weed in a wooden pipe.
You put some pipe-weed in a wooden pipe.
You put some pipe-weed in a wooden pipe.
You put some pipe-weed in a wooden pipe.
You put some pipe-weed in a wooden pipe.
You put some pipe-weed in a wooden pipe.
You put some pipe-weed in a wooden pipe.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>ride
w
A pony stops following you.
You pick up a pony's reins, and start riding him.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n
Snake Alley
Exits: north, east.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
Snake Alley
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: (east), south, west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s
w
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
West Alley
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
tr  You begin to search...

track *hobbit
You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

A woman LEAVES >>> EAST >>>.


You stop searching.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
sq  You begin to search...

sq  track *hobbit
You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n
West Alley
Exits: north, south.

n
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 2 hours ago.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Northwest Corner of the Wall
Exits: east, south, [west].

e
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 2 hours ago.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

e
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 2 hours ago.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e The Old Tower Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: east, west.

e
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
A citizen LEAVES vvv SOUTH vvv.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n

An assassin leaves his hiding place.
An assassin fails to pierce you.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired an assassin:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A citizen has arrived from the west.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired an assassin:Healthy>f
You stop tracking your victim.
You FLEE <<< WEST <<<.
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
n
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

###
### *Sigh* Running again...
###

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
Exits: (north), south.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, (south).

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
t You begin to search...

track *hob          You didn't find anyone.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>track *hobbit
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

n
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading ^^^ NORTH ^^^, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: =north=, [east], south.
The clouds begin to disappear.

###
### Or...? Obviously a trap, but I'm so sick of this hobbit, I just want him dead.
###

You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading >>> EAST >>>, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cRW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>lead
oe
[open exit e]
e You stop riding a pony.
A pony starts following you.

*+ cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
l Ok.

*+ cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
Inside a Small Stone Building
Exits: (west), (down).
You have found *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*!
A pony has arrived from the west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*[ cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...

cw
lb  Ok.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
The lightning bolt hits *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* with full impact.
You slash *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*'s body and tickle it.

*[ cW Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
close exit w
Ok.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your right hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* LEAVES ::: DOWN :::.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...

You have revealed *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*!

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* LEAVES ::: DOWN ::: sneaking.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
sq  Nobody here by that name.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sq
[reveal q]
l You begin to search...

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
You didn't find anyone.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
Muddy Cellar
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.

*Habs the Half-Elf* is FIGHTING --> a vicious rat.		### Hellloooo, didn't see this till I editted log!
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A vicious rat is FIGHTING --> *Habs the Half-Elf*.
Exits: (up).
You have found *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*!
A pony has arrived from above.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* LEAVES ||| UP ||| sneaking.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>u
lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
Inside a Small Stone Building
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: [west], (down).
You have found *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*!
A pony has arrived from below.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

You hear a death cry from below.

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
 Using his lockpicks, *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* tries to > enable < the ---> oakendoor's <--- lock!

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* with full impact.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>ow
[open exit w]
l Ok.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Fine>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
You start to concentrate...

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* >CLOSES< the --->  oakendoor  <---.

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* with full impact.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

c *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Habs the Half-Elf* has arrived from below.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>close pegs
Ok.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>cea
c 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

cea
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* lightly pierces your right leg and tickles it.

c The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A pony stops following you.
A pony is MORTALLY WOUNDED and will die soon if not aided.
A warhorse says 'RtamasSywrrklartkzrktkrerBlacksNúmrmórWov!wIrmkllkrrsmmbkrryrr!' in Animal.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>cea
c 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

cea
A warhorse barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

*Habs the Half-Elf* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T %K.]
Good job!
You hear a pony's death cry as he collapses.
A pony is dead! R.I.P.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Wounded>c 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .

c A warhorse barely hits your right arm and tickles it.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* lightly pierces your right hand and tickles it.

cea   *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* --FAILS A FLEE--.

cea
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.
You receive your share of experience.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T %K.]
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a warhorse's death cry as he collapses.
A warhorse is dead! R.I.P.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>
--> Gained   xp: -874212tp: 112782wp: 2
--> Trip     xp: -39986tp: 119155wp: 3
--> Needed   xp: 351068tp: 0wp: 5 total

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>c 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your right hand and tickles it.

*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* STARTS TO FLEE .

*Habs the Half-Elf* <OPENS> the --->  pegs  <---.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* is INCAPACITATED and will slowly die if not aided.
You slash *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
[info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T %K.]
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Ira the Fallohid Hobbit* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Ira the Fallohid Hobbit*.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Habs the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Habs the Half-Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

--> Gained   xp: 100000tp: 0wp: 11
--> Trip     xp: 60014tp: 119155wp: 14
--> Needed   xp: 251068tp: 0wp: 16 total

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Habs the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
--> Gained   xp: 100000tp: 0wp: 11
--> Trip     xp: 60014tp: 119155wp: 14
--> Needed   xp: 251068tp: 0wp: 16 total

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Habs the Half-Elf*:Wounded>l
l Inside a Small Stone Building
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.

*Habs the Half-Elf* is FIGHTING --> YOU.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
*Habs the Half-Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Habs the Half-Elf*:Wounded>l ow
[open exit w]
w
Ok.
*Habs the Half-Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Habs the Half-Elf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Habs the Half-Elf*:Wounded>l 
*Habs the Half-Elf* STARTS TO FLEE .
*Habs the Half-Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>gac
[get all corpse]
[put all pack]
[get all corpse]
w
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You can't find a pack.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: =north=, (east), south.

*+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>ow
[open exit w]
You don't see any exit there.

*+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>e
Inside a Small Stone Building
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: (west), (down).

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>nar     
*Habs the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
      
*Habs the Half-Elf* LEAVES <<< WEST <<<.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>nar hahahah
w
Ok.

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
*Habs the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, (east), south.

*+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sq
[reveal q]
You begin to search...
*Habs the Half-Elf* LEAVES ^^^ NORTH ^^^.

kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
ri  You didn't find anyone.

*+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>r ----- WRONG TARGET -----

*+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>pipe
[get pipe all]
[wie pipe]
[rest]
[smoke]
[stand]
[wie pweapon]
[put pipe 1.sable]
wi  You can't find a pipe in any container.

*+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>wield     You stop using a dark broadsword.
You hold a wooden pipe.

*+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>wield       You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>wield       Aahhh. Good Old Toby's!
You feel focused.

*+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You stop resting, and stand up.

*+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wield       You don't have a pweapon.

*+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wield so        You don't have a pipe.

*+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wield sowr   word
e
You stop using a wooden pipe.
You awkwardly wield a dark broadsword, ready to defend yourself.

*+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Inside a Small Stone Building
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: (west), (down).

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
sq
[reveal q]
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: =north=, (east), south.

*+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You begin to search...

ride
You didn't find anyone.

*+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>What do you want to ride?

*+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Inside a Small Stone Building
Traces of - fierce - RED tones from the aura of this place. [Darkies]
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: (west), (down).

*[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>nar IRA RIPS.
Ok.

###
### And there you go, I would have ripped Habs, but my smoke didnt give me enough mana, he healed, etc. So I made
### another "tactical withdrawl" to my safety!
### Chalk one up for team Númenór!
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2006/11/15 02:56, Snarp:   
I liked it, very good.

2006/11/15 03:22, Aeliran: 
Always good to see stabbers die!

2006/11/15 03:25, Aeliran: 
However it's always good to see BNs die afterwards!

2006/11/15 04:04, Zinc: 
Ballsy. I was expecting another 'bn luck' log when I saw you charge Shady to magaic missile him :S

2006/11/15 04:45, Mhoghedin:edited 1x   
Ah Zinc, notice my tactic there, I magic missiled him and storeballed right after. This is to engage the target and prevent los because Shady instahits all the time. I can't even tell you how many bad-awful pukes have lived because of los or walking out unengaged.

:d Learn from your mistakes! (Thats what I try to do) Of course, he got a lucky flee from storeball as well, but there was a chance!

2006/11/15 04:46, Aeliran: 
Couldn't you hit him to engage him?

2006/11/15 04:51, Mhoghedin: 
Shady practically insta-hits, with my link, I have better chance of engaging him with magic missile AFTER shady has hit me. I wouldnt be able to hit him with a k *hobbit* if I was already fighting shady, he walks out of spell etc.

2006/11/15 05:43, Akallabeth:   
Who is Aeliran? :/

2006/11/15 10:02, Surt: 
Great use of the pipe - first buy weed in mid of fight, then smoke and kill with gained mana.

2006/11/15 11:53, Granvil: 
Wow, you really wanted that hobbit!

2006/11/15 13:20, Breaux: 
that hobbit made me want to throw up.

2006/11/15 13:22, Burdin: 
its like love at 1st sight :D

2006/11/15 14:05, Habs: 
It wasnt a prepared trap really.. I had been tracking you from south aman, saw 6 ticks old tracks going east, went in then a few seconds later ira enters, quickly followed by you. So I didnt know how low Ira was, was wondering why he didnt open an exit to flee when he got incapped and didnt see my sanc drop.
Of course if Ira had picked the exit west and me broken pegs, you would have died, but it wasnt a prepared trap, Ira wasnt luring and I wasnt ready for that really. I would probably have died if you had mana. I didnt play well, leaving pegs closed and eating quakes. I was so surprised to see you there I typoed 'pegs' twice :P

2006/11/15 14:50, Devastator: 
DIE WOBBITZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

2006/11/15 17:37, Iomene: 
You honestly didn't see the half-elf until you edited the log? Good going.

2006/11/15 18:40, Mhoghedin: 
No, I didn't see him when I went down while he was engaged to the rat, my focus being too much on the hobbit. When he came up however, and didn't do diddly as I quaked him to hell, thats when I noticed him. Hihi.

2006/11/15 18:43, Ågran:   
well the wobbit must have the worst link ever, atleast if you check his performance in aman.. or he just suck ;)

2006/11/15 22:52, Salazar: 
Atleast its a log I guess...


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back